ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2014 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Uh, the new, uh, president

This is going to be an amusing four years....

Are you prepared to take the oath, Senator?

I am.

I, Barrack Hussein Obama-

I, Barra....

Do solemnly swear

I, Barrack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear

That I will execute the office of President to the United States faithfully

That I will execute....(frown, blank look)

In the interest of sheer comedy, Obama should never be permitted the use of a teleprompter again. And it's 43 presidents, Mr. President. 43. Remember that whole Bush '41 and '43 thing? That was the guy you just replaced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS. Anonymous comments will be deleted.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts