ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2014 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

General ignorance

Are you more knowledgeable than the average citizen? The average score for all 2,508 Americans taking the following test was 49%; college educators scored 55%.

Take the Full Civic Literacy Exam.

I scored 97%. Not bad, although I somehow managed to blow a quote that I should have known. But yes, it's official, I am in fact more knowledgeable than those esteemed intellectuals, the college educators of the nation.

Such a surprise.

UPDATE - I had Ender take the quiz. No economics yet, hasn't ever lived in the States, but still scored 63%. I didn't realize how different his perspective is from mine until the WWII question, when he mused out loud "I suppose they must mean the United States".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS. Anonymous comments will be deleted.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts