ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2014 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Terminal velocity

The Swedish bottle is in the equalitarian forefront and is rapidly plunging towards the floor:
In Sweden, 16% of all newborns have mothers born in non-Western countries. Employment rate among immigrants: 54%. Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be raped. In 2003, Sweden’s rape statistics were higher than average at 9.24, but in 2005 they shot up to 36.8 and by 2008 were up to 53.2. 
This indicates is what Ed Trimnell and those who identify themselves as conservatives while simultaneously subscribing to the equalitarian ideals of the French Revolution have failed to grasp.  Disequalitarian elitists do not believe that the genie of female suffrage is going to get stuffed back in the bottle in any modern quasi-democratic society.  My position is not conservative because there is nothing left to conserve.

I describe feminism and equalitarianism as being unsustainable because they are ideologies that cannot be sustained for more than a short period of time once they become tangible policy measures.  Once equalitarianism attains a certain amount of influence in a civilized society, that society is doomed, although the collapse is not necessarily instantaneous and the particular form it takes will vary.  The speed with which the society collapses entirely depends upon the circumstances.  It only took 15 years for Germany to go from democratic suffrage to totalitarian rule, whereas it took 72 years for a different equalitarian ideology, communism, to run its course in the Soviet Union.

The average process appears to take about 50 years, which is the length of the time it took for the post-WWII European quasi-democracies to go from regaining their freedom from occupation to the loss of national sovereignty.  In the USA, the process has taken considerably more time due to its size and founding traditions that are intrinsically hostile to the equalitarian ideals, so hostile that large-scale immigration from nations more amenable to them was necessary to overcome them.  That is why I count from 1973, which is the year that the effect from women entering the workforce finally surpassed the number of old and teenage men leaving it, rather than 1919.

To put into perspective how little the average individual understands what is happening, I asked a non-American who works for a high-profile international NGO how many Hispanics there were in the USA, given a total population of 310 million.  He guessed about one million and was shocked to learn that the correct answer was 52 million.  In like manner, most Americans can't grasp that Sweden will no longer be anything remotely identifiable as Swedish civilization in fifty years, barring the sort of upheaval and chaos that often trails economic contraction.

In other words, I don't expect the genie to go back in the bottle, I anticipate the shattering of the bottle.  I am pointing out the process as it happens, in the hopes that in the future, others will be able to learn from the consequences of our massive ideological mistakes.

Labels:

98 Comments:

Blogger Shimshon February 05, 2013 9:08 AM  

Vox, is the comparable figure available for how many newborns non-Swedish fathers? I wouldn't be surprised if it's higher.

Anonymous fnn February 05, 2013 9:12 AM  

"The average process appears to take about 50 years, which is the length of the time it took for the post-WWII European quasi-democracies to go from regaining their freedom from occupation to the loss of national sovereignty."

No, they became part of the American (Harvard) empire in 1945.

Anonymous Salt February 05, 2013 9:12 AM  

We haven't learned so far. Point it out all you want. $5 no one pays attention anyway.

Anonymous Lulabelle February 05, 2013 9:19 AM  

Is the increase in rapes because the perpetrators are Muslim, or because they're black?

Blogger Lamarck Leland February 05, 2013 9:31 AM  

Doesn't Swedish law admit rape ex-post facto?
Swedish woman gets drunk, has sex, regrets it later, therefore was raped. This may contribute to the increase.

@Lulabelle Because immigrants come form a different culture where rape has a different significance.

Anonymous Rally February 05, 2013 9:34 AM  

Sweden defines rape differently than most. If 2 people have consentual sex, and the man doesn't call back the next day, or the woman regrets it, that is rape. Or at least that's the gist of what I've read in the Julian Assange case.

Not that I'm arguing against any of your points here. Just a word of caution on the use of statistics. Rape is South Africa and rape in Sweden are likely very different experiences.

Anonymous Alexander February 05, 2013 9:34 AM  

Even the original article fails to fully grasp reality. It states that Sweden must ultimately choose between female equality or full out Muslim immigration. But if Sweden has any intention of remaining Swedish, then it can afford neither.

Why, oh why is the conservative position always to remove the visible symptoms and to turn back the clock to when the sickness started?

Anonymous Peter Garstig February 05, 2013 9:37 AM  

In Switzerland there was a proposal put to the people for voting: to expulse are non-citizens from the country when they are convicted of certain crimes (including murder, heavy assult, rape, human and drug trafficking, burglary and mis-use of health programs). This proposal was opposed by the executive, all but one political party and almost all the media. Despite of this complete opposition, the people accepted the proposal in 2010 and it is now part of the constitution.

The reality? Nothing is done. Not one single convicted immigrant was expulsed from the country since then. The whole process is dragged out by the executive.

Anonymous rienzi February 05, 2013 9:38 AM  

I can't speak about Sweden, but my daughter-in-law is a Norwegian. Over the years I've gotten to know a number of them. Her "boomer" age parents and their friends are just as loony kumbya, isn't immigration sweet, as can be imagined.

However, my daughter-in-law, her brother, and their friends are not happy about it at all. They see what has happened to the east side of Oslo, and is starting elsewhere in the country. I've had opinions on the subject expressed to me, that would probably get them arrested for "hate speech" if they said it in public back in Norway.

The question, I suppose, is will the younger generation be able to gain enough power to stop and reverse this nonsense before a fatal tipping point is reached?

Anonymous Peter Garstig February 05, 2013 9:39 AM  

are == all

Anonymous David of One February 05, 2013 9:41 AM  

Hmmmm ...

So a global war provided the means through which the gammas were left behind with their new found freedom while the real men died thinking they were upholding a standard that would continue beyond their sacrifice for God, their Families and Country?

In doing so, gammas were able to facilitate the final stages of attacking the foundation of the US and even the West as a whole so that in 70 years or so we would find ourselves where we are today?

If this is true then the problem pre-dates WWII. Then the war provided the means of gaining a controlling foothold due to the extent of the effort?

In Sweden, rape is just diverse propagation by invitation by the host country and by those whom ascribe to nothing for which a few thousand years of Western development & culture had produced?

Anonymous Clinton as Proofreader February 05, 2013 9:44 AM  

This indicates is what Ed Trinmell ...

See? I was right about that damn "is' thingy!

Anonymous Josh February 05, 2013 9:45 AM  

Wait.

African Muslims are not natural Swedes?

Anonymous JartStar February 05, 2013 9:51 AM  

Once a society accepts the idea of equality over liberty it’s a done deal right then. Debates about immigration, women’s suffrage, gay rights, etc., are all academic as the decision has already been made and now the society is just working on the particulars of its decline.

Anonymous zen0 February 05, 2013 9:51 AM  

Lullabelle and Rally:

I was going to get an article for you to ponder about muslims and rape in Sweden, but there are too many to choose from. Search

rape in Sweden + muslim

and have a ball.

Anonymous AlteredFate February 05, 2013 9:52 AM  

This reminds me of a good joke.

What's black on top and white on the bottom?

Rape.

Anonymous dudemanhey February 05, 2013 9:53 AM  

Great summary.

When folks hear me complain about these things people ask me if i want to turn the clock back 50 years? and while i would like to go back to the way of life rural NC had fifty years ago, i understand that on a macro scale that will never happen.

i am more just setting up the "i told you so" and hoping that when the shit does hit the fan people will know to seek me out for advice and counsel.

Anonymous zen0 February 05, 2013 9:55 AM  

{eter Garstig said:

The reality? Nothing is done. Not one single convicted immigrant was expulsed from the country since then. The whole process is dragged out by the executive.

Exactly what I pointed out in the direct democracy thread.
Administrative privilege trumps law.

Anonymous Anonymous February 05, 2013 9:56 AM  

I know I've mentioned before but I can't quite remember if it was here or one some other blog. Anyway: a high-ranking Swedish feminist recently said that it didn't matter if the Somali "refugees"[1] who come to Sweden are rapists, because if they stayed in Somalia they would simply rape someone there.

[1] I believe Sweden let in some 30 000 refugees (negroes and arabs) last year and is on track for 50 000 this year.

Anonymous Lulabelle February 05, 2013 10:11 AM  

Lullabelle and Rally:

"I was going to get an article for you to ponder about muslims and rape in Sweden, but there are too many to choose from. Search

rape in Sweden + muslim

and have a ball."

Thanks Zeno. Will do.

Blogger finndistan February 05, 2013 10:13 AM  

And if I put your link to my facebook after I put the link of the main news broadcaster saying that finland lags behind in multiculturalism, I risk of being ostracized, losing friends, and possibly losing my job.

The interesting thing is that the multicultists blame the Finns for the increasing number of genital mutilations, the rape-marriages, the vibrant unto westerner rapes etc...

Anonymous Roundtine February 05, 2013 10:26 AM  

Since Sweden is a democracy, one must conclude Swedish women love getting raped.

Anonymous Outlaw X February 05, 2013 10:39 AM  

I am pointing out the process as it happens, in the hopes that in the future, others will be able to learn from the consequences of our massive ideological mistakes.

I am not long for the world. I wish there was something I could say that this generation would understand. But they won't. I will die as everyone here, but freedom does not have to die. Unless and until the day comes that the people rise up in peaceful protest nothing will happen to change it. If they wait until it becomes a violent protest things will change fast and they will live in a Junta government. They better wake up now so that those who come after me will have the same rights and opportunities that I did.

I just hope that people will listen to the voices of reason like you, but I don't think America is what it once was. Surprise me, I am praying for my nephews and nieces.

God is not going to save us, we have to save ourselves, and if you have a preacher telling you the rapture (get out of jail free) nonsense, get away now. There will be no rapture to keep the bogey man away. Ask the Germans, Russians and their satellite soviet states like the Ukraine how God came to save them? It is up to you now please don't be ignorant of history and save yourself.

My time is short, and so is yours and both are a cancer.

Anonymous zen0 February 05, 2013 10:39 AM  

And if I put your link to my facebook after I put the link of the main news broadcaster saying that finland lags behind in multiculturalism, I risk of being ostracized, losing friends, and possibly losing my job.

That's what facebook is for. One day you will have too much vodka and accidentally out your self. Better get a new set of friends.

Anonymous MarkP February 05, 2013 10:44 AM  

"My position is not conservative because there is nothing left to conserve."

Precisely. This is what I also tell people when they ask about my political bent. Essentially to conserve existing structures and policies is to consign oneself and the nations to doom.

We need a revolution.

Blogger Pepper February 05, 2013 11:11 AM  

"I describe feminism and equalitarianism as being unsustainable because they are ideologies that cannot be sustained for more than a short period of time once they become tangible policy measures"

This is why I love VD! He doesn't just claim to be a superintelligence...he IS A SUPERINTELLIGENCE. Where else can one find the entire problem of Western Civilization summed up in one line....?

Anonymous Anonymous February 05, 2013 11:17 AM  

I'm a little wary about using rape statistics to prove anything. I remember reading the feminist propaganda about how 1/4 or 1/3 of all female students had been raped on my college campus.
It wasn't a particularly diverse campus, and the implication was always that the raping was done by white skinned, blue eyed alpha males.

Anonymous civilServant February 05, 2013 11:44 AM  

Regarding the general theme:

So. Women are to be disenfranchised as are certain other obvious groups. Contemplating the eventual conclusion of this process one anticipates that you yourself will remain within any final cadre of rulers. So. What will delimit and define the ruler cadre? Intelligence? Property? Race? Inheritance? Perhaps a tournament system?

Anonymous mikeraw February 05, 2013 11:45 AM  

It's articles like this that truly sadden me. There's nothing like realizing that we live in a time of the cusp of many transcendental processes and see them unfurl helpessly.

At least if I'd been born 100 years from now the change will have been complete in countries like Sweden... and the history might have been rewritten so thoroughly that I would been led to believe that the country had always been run by Muslims or that these immigrants stepped in to save the land from the Scandinavians which had run everything into the ground.

Anonymous Noah B. February 05, 2013 11:46 AM  

@civilservant

What happened to your self-imposed exile from VP?

Blogger James Dixon February 05, 2013 11:48 AM  

> What will delimit and define the ruler cadre? Intelligence? Property? Race? Inheritance? Perhaps a tournament system?

What does who is allowed to vote have to do with a "ruler cadre"?

Anonymous Roundtine February 05, 2013 11:53 AM  

Contemplating the eventual conclusion of this process one anticipates that you yourself will remain within any final cadre of rulers.

Who are the rulers and what are they ruling? When you have liberty, you rule your own life. A man's home is his castle. You are assuming totalitarian control because that is your desire.

Anonymous civilsavant February 05, 2013 11:54 AM  

Hi civilservant!

You weren't missed. So you don't need to show up on our account.

We're managing.

Blogger David Gillbanks February 05, 2013 11:55 AM  

But...but...but...Sweden is a feminist paradise!!! They did everything right - gender-free catalogues, feminist parties holding elected office, and rules telling men to urinate sitting down!

It is obviously a patriarchal conspiracy to bring down the utopia.

Anonymous JartStar February 05, 2013 11:58 AM  

Even if Sweden over reports rape cases compared to other countries there is still an absolute increase by their own metric.

Anonymous Full Fledged Fiasco February 05, 2013 11:59 AM  

Social Equality: A Short Study in a Missing Science.

Anonymous Stilicho February 05, 2013 12:01 PM  

Wait.

African Muslims are not natural Swedes?


They share a universal respect for the institutions of and a desire to achieve Swededom of their own. Or something like that...Put another way: Swededom is a universal value.

Anonymous Full Fledged Fiasco February 05, 2013 12:01 PM  

Equality.

Blogger TontoBubbaGoldstein February 05, 2013 12:04 PM  

civilServant:
Intelligence? Property? Race? Inheritance? Perhaps a tournament system?
*For Nate and Josh....*

















Even with a tournament system the SEC will still dominate.

SEC!! SEC!!!! SEC!!!!!!!

Anonymous Nah February 05, 2013 12:04 PM  

In the USA, the process has taken considerably more time due to its size and founding traditions that are intrinsically hostile to the equalitarian ideals

Our founding traditions are not at all intrinsically hostile to equalitarian ideals. "All men are created equal" is the battle cry of the egalitarian.

Anonymous Jack Amok February 05, 2013 12:07 PM  

Since Sweden is a democracy, one must conclude Swedish women love getting raped.

But wouldn't it be a horrible restriction on their liberty if they weren't allowed to vote themselves more rapists?

Anonymous feral1404 February 05, 2013 12:12 PM  

It was a risky move bringing my family out here to Hawaii, but it's slowly paying off. Though it's very expensive and quite liberal here in some respects, being among a majority of rather pacific (pun intended) asians is night and day from living in San Diego, DC and Cleveland (work for the former two, home for the latter). The blacks and browns kept my concealed carry skills sharp on the mainland; here it's actually a bit of a battle to stay primed since everyone is actually rather polite and civic-minded, for the most part. Oh there are certainly problems, but they're light years from the vibrant communities that I'd previously lived in. The 'gangs' here are a joke.

We'll be homeschooling the kids, keeping one eye on jumping out to the South Pacific when needs be. Mind you, I didn't want to leave my homeground of Ohio - where ironically enough all my family are buried after fighting for this country - but if you can't see the writing on the wall, you deserve being lined up against it.

Quietly going about life, keeping one eye on the situation, raising the family to be ready for what comes next.

Anonymous Josh February 05, 2013 12:17 PM  

Even with a tournament system the SEC will still dominate.

SEC!! SEC!!!! SEC!!!!!!!


Hell yeah.

Anchor down, bitches.

Anonymous Stilicho February 05, 2013 12:29 PM  

Since Sweden is a democracy, one must conclude Swedish women love getting raped.

Has there been a corresponding increase in reported orgasms? Qui Bono?

Anonymous Grinder February 05, 2013 12:40 PM  

This is why I love VD! He doesn't just claim to be a superintelligence...he IS A SUPERINTELLIGENCE. Where else can one find the entire problem of Western Civilization summed up in one line....?

He deliberately stops just shy of identifying the root cause, the well-spring of all of these societal self-extinction movements. I keep coming here to see if he will offer a theory as to who or what that may be. Most of us already know that feminism, multiculturalism, non-white immigration, etc. are bad. Do we really need more examples that prove it?

For me, jewish marxism is the clear cause. All countries with jews in prominent positions, save Israel, have implemented or are in the process of implementing policies designed to destroy white nations.

Anonymous Josh February 05, 2013 12:49 PM  

Sweden is run by Jews?

Also, aren't Jews white?

Anonymous Edjamacator February 05, 2013 12:54 PM  

For me, jewish marxism is the clear cause.

The clear cause is humanity's sin nature. We all f*** up.

Anonymous Grinder February 05, 2013 12:55 PM  

I don't mean to include Israel as a white nation. In a way, Israel totally agrees with liberal policies in white countries that will destroy their whiteness even though it may lead to them falling to their intractable enemies. White extinction or at least marginalization in their own nations is a security option for jews that is preferable to having to share the planet with white nations that are free, prosperous and permitted to manage their own affairs.

Anonymous Grinder February 05, 2013 1:00 PM  

Josh February 05, 2013 12:49 PM

Sweden is run by Jews?

Also, aren't Jews white?


Jews are not white. Jews are jews. Mike Wallace of 60 Minutes said he is not white, he is a jew. Strangely, the video of him saying it has been remved from YouTube. Also, Sweden is run by big government, globalist marxists, just like USA. Both are controlled by jews but not overtly run by jews.

Anonymous Rex Little February 05, 2013 1:01 PM  

It only took 15 years for Germany to go from democratic suffrage to totalitarian rule, whereas it took 72 years for process to run its course in the Soviet Union.

When did the Soviet Union (or Russia) have democratic suffrage? I missed that.

Anonymous VD February 05, 2013 1:03 PM  

When did the Soviet Union (or Russia) have democratic suffrage? I missed that.

Good catch. I wasn't clear on that. Corrected thus: "... it took 72 years for a different equalitarian ideology, communism, to run its course in the Soviet Union."

The problem isn't solely with the subset of universal suffrage, or even feminism, but encompasses the full set of equalitarianism.

Anonymous ich bin ein slutwalker February 05, 2013 1:05 PM  

"The Brazilian magazine Veja recently interviewed Margareta Winberg, Swedish ambassador to Brazil and the former Swedish minister of equality. During the interview Winberg said that 40 percent of Swedish women are exposed to violence and that the numbers have climbed steadily as equality has increased. The Brazilian journalists were quick to explain that equality was harmful to women, noting that violence towards women was only 11 percent in the less equal society in Spain."

hahahaha

Anonymous ich bin ein slutwalker February 05, 2013 1:06 PM  

btw, ^not recent.

Anonymous Grinder February 05, 2013 1:06 PM  

The clear cause is humanity's sin nature. We all f*** up.

Ok, so sexual assaults in Scandinavia skyrocket as the population becomes less white, but since man is fallen, nothing can be done about it. Nothing except to cling to our Bibles (and guns if they are permitted where we reside) and pray for His return. Is that about right?

Anonymous Josh February 05, 2013 1:08 PM  

Also, Sweden is run by big government, globalist marxists, just like USA. Both are controlled by jews but not overtly run by jews.

You originally said Jews in prominent positions. Does Sweden have Jews in prominent positions?

Anonymous blanda upp you bigots! February 05, 2013 1:11 PM  

"Sweden is run by Jews?"

well, the blanda upp video was certainly Barbara Spectre approved.

Anonymous Edjamacator February 05, 2013 1:13 PM  

Nothing except to cling to our Bibles (and guns if they are permitted where we reside) and pray for His return. Is that about right?

I have no idea where you got all that from two small sentences, but whatever floats your boat. All I meant was that humanity is one large pile of hot mess. Nothing we do is ever going to fix anything long term because the biggest problem with humanity is all the humans mixed up in it. We can try working on short term solutions, but it all reminds me of the new(er) Battlestar Galactica: "This has all happened before and will happen again."

Anonymous Dan in Tx February 05, 2013 1:13 PM  

According to this, the problem is antisemitism!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tFsgo7S8n4

No mention how Jews deal with black immigrants to Israel. Funny how that multiculturalism is only good for the Goym.

Anonymous Dan in Tx (too slow) February 05, 2013 1:14 PM  

Blanda up, you beat me to posting the video!

Anonymous VD February 05, 2013 1:17 PM  

He deliberately stops just shy of identifying the root cause, the well-spring of all of these societal self-extinction movements.

No, because Jewish collectivism is only a subset of the equalitarian set. You're confusing the part for the whole. It may be a significant part, but it is not, and has never been, the whole. You simply cannot blame all Gentile collectivism on Jews.

Anonymous Testing123 February 05, 2013 1:18 PM  

@Grinder, or is it Agent Grinder.

While a few folks here do seem to like to cozy up to a well dog eared copy of the protocols, if you are expecting most here to break into a rousing chorus of the Horst-Wessel-Lied I think you will be disappointed.

Anonymous Gen. Kong February 05, 2013 1:37 PM  

Testing 123
@Grinder, or is it Agent Grinder.

Grinder has been around longer than you, I expect. He's a Nazi - an actual National Socialist. A rarity, as most of those named as such by the Ministry of Truth are just people who oppose many aspects of their Marxist utopian agenda - like Golden Dawn in Greece. The one thing which has long confused me about actual National Socialists is their fairly uniform opposition to the world's only successful example of a National Socialist country - Israel. While its true that Israel is a much more moderate and low-key form of National Socialism than Hitler's Germany ever was, the basic outlines are there. Even the more overtly socialist parties in Israel - Labour for example - would be shrieked at by the Ministry of Truth as being rayciss and xenophobic here in the Banksta Banana Republick (soon to morph into the Squid Empire). By any metric, Israel has been a most successful venture for its intended beneficiaries. All that free taxpayer money sent by the Banksta Banana Republick doesn't hurt either.

Anonymous cheddarman February 05, 2013 1:56 PM  

The economic crash cant come soon enough, in my opinion. One good thing about the looming economic correction: the system may crash so hard, there will be civil war in many of the western nations, and the vibrant era will be drawn to a violent end.

I dont look forward to the shedding of blood, but the alternative would be far worse, the loss of the west to the barbarians.

Blogger Pepper February 05, 2013 2:00 PM  

@ Grinder 12:40:

The root cause, or perhaps a root cause, is man's attempt to implement fantasy in a time & space reality. Marxism, because it destroys real world anchors (i.e. physical constructs that ensure man's survival), such as patriarchy and religion is always a root cause. So are other doctrines (feminism, equalitarianism etc) that advocate destruction of historically successful physical mechanisms that ensure human stability.

Anonymous civilServant February 05, 2013 2:10 PM  

What happened to your self-imposed exile from VP?

Some questions seem too important not to ask. Feel free to ignore them.

What does who is allowed to vote have to do with a "ruler cadre"?

That depends on the point of view. If one views those who vote as setting public policy for all non-voting citizens then those who vote are in fact rulers. But if one views those who vote as citizens and non-voters as being merely dependents or employees or tolerated transient migrant labor or untermensch of one category or another or simply as being irrelevant then of course those who vote are not "rulers" but mere owners.

So. When this disenfranchisement runs its course will you be one of those who determining policy for those outside your property line? Or will you merely give orders to those inside your property line (whereever that is) while everything outside of that is ignored? Or will you be one of the ruled following the orders of others?

Blogger Pepper February 05, 2013 2:16 PM  

"...we can try working on short term solutions..."

Agreed. It is the responsibility for each generation to preserve itself and its progeny and to teach the next generation to do likewise. Destruction happens, but so can regeneration.

Anonymous 11B February 05, 2013 2:22 PM  

While a few folks here do seem to like to cozy up to a well dog eared copy of the protocols, if you are expecting most here to break into a rousing chorus of the Horst-Wessel-Lied I think you will be disappointed.

I don't think that is the case. Most people here are upset at what is happening in the world and are trying to find out the who and why behind the rot. If it turns out that some of that can be attributed to Jews, then so be it. As VD wrote, "It may be a significant part, but it is not, and has never been, the whole."

By throwing out the suggestion that we like the Protocols, you appear to be trying to tarnish the blog and commentators to intimidate them into silence.

If you are going to have a discussion about leftwing ideology, Jews are going to come up. Just like if you are going to have a discussion about Nobel Laureates, Jews are going to come up. If it is not antisemitic to discuss Jewish prominence in the latter, it should not be antisemitic to discuss it in the former.

BTW, I am not a Nazi, but I do like the Horst Wessel Lied. It is a catchy march. I am not a Red either, but I have to admit I do like the old USSR anthem too.

Anonymous 11B February 05, 2013 2:28 PM  

Somewhat related to immigration, a local blogger in Kansas City has done a post comparing the NFL draft to immigration. I am from KC and I caught this because, as the worst team in the NFL, the Chiefs have the first pick in the draft, and the draft is all over local sports talk radio.

Anonymous Grinder February 05, 2013 2:32 PM  

Pepper, that seems certain. Traditional structures of family and the roles of men and women are being torn down to be replaced by something that goes against natural law. Feminists and equalitarians may envision societies based on their values but it is doomed to failure just as all attempts to go against natural law are futile.
As a shorthand, I refer to all groups that promote tearing down impediments to moving society towards an unnatural, spiritually empty shell as marxists and/or stooges of jewish marxism. I know they are not all jews. Would it be more accurate to say the present state of the west is the result of men who were tempted by Satan to turn their back on Natural Law to get something that was supposed to be better, less messy, more fun (in the short term, at least)?

Blogger Pepper February 05, 2013 2:54 PM  

Grinder,

I would definitely agree with you that men have abandoned what works for what appears to be an easier, better model. Do you think in part too, men have become weary of making "the hard decisions"? Somewhere along the way men wanted to be the "nice" guy rather than the responsible one?

Anonymous Testing123 February 05, 2013 3:24 PM  

@11B

You misunderstand me sir, I only said a few.

Also I enjoy the World in Flames Mod for Hearts of Iron II (WW2 PC Wargame), so yes, the Horst-Wessel-Lied is a very rousing song. Though for the German side I prefer Oh Du Shoner Wesser Wald, or the Luftwaffe March.

Anonymous GreyS February 05, 2013 3:46 PM  

VD-- no idea how to do that.
----------------------------
John Scalzi ‏@scalzi
I and @wilw just had a nice chat with @bbcworldservice about the Counteract a Bigot drive; it'll be on tonight. Be listening!

59m David Barnett ‏@davidmbarnett
@scalzi Brilliant! @wilw @bbcworldservice

Anonymous Testing123 February 05, 2013 3:47 PM  

@Gen. Kong & Grinder

My apologies, but you must suspect that some who show up here could be, however unlikely, government types.

I know little of the Golden Dawn, but in general I have nothing against inward looking Nationalist movements. For instance, the Spanish Civil War, I believe Franco to have, by far been the lesser of the two evils. I only take issue with expansionist movements....such as Israel.

Anonymous Anonymous February 05, 2013 3:49 PM  

From a BBC article on comparing crime stats:

The recording is different:
"'In Sweden there has been this ambition explicitly to record every case of sexual violence separately, to make it visible in the statistics," she says.

'So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record.'

Possibly higher reporting rates (despite lower conviction rates?):
"The public debate about this sort of crime in Sweden over the past two decades has had the effect of raising awareness, she says, and encouraging women to go to the police if they have been attacked."

Higher reports because the definition has changed:
"The change in law meant that cases where the victim was asleep or intoxicated are now included in the figures. Previously they'd been recorded as another category of crime."

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19592372

Anonymous GreyS February 05, 2013 3:51 PM  

sorry-- wrong topic

Anonymous Bah February 05, 2013 4:00 PM  

All I meant was that humanity is one large pile of hot mess. Nothing we do is ever going to fix anything long term because the biggest problem with humanity is all the humans mixed up in it.

In your "edumacated" view, it is impossible to distinguish "better" ("less messed up") from "worse" ("more messed up") societies, because it's all a mess and nobody can fix it? Ha. Either you're not edumacated or you're not trying very hard.

Please let me know where in the Bible it counsels passivity and despair because we are sinful and therefore it is fundamentally impossible to improve our condition on Earth.

Blogger James Dixon February 05, 2013 4:19 PM  

> That depends on the point of view.

OK. Since our points of views have little in common, I don't expect us to agree then.

> So. When this disenfranchisement runs its course will you be...

By that time, I'll probably no longer be concerned with earthly matters.

Anonymous civilServant February 05, 2013 5:07 PM  

Since our points of views have little in common, I don't expect us to agree then.

I sought neither agreement nor disagreement. I inquired as to where those who seek or advocate disenfranchisement envision themselves in the new order of things - an order where those who are fit have a say in public policy and those who are unfit have no say. Surely this is not a matter of agreement or disagreement? Surely one would proudly proclaim one's high standing or admit humbly one's low standing in such a corrected order?

So. When this disenfranchisement runs its course will you be...

By that time, I'll probably no longer be concerned with earthly matters.


Have you children?

Blogger James Dixon February 05, 2013 5:48 PM  

> Have you children?

No.

Anonymous civilServant February 05, 2013 5:52 PM  

When you have liberty, you rule your own life.

Should women rule their own lives? Since the initial blog is about "the genie of female suffrage" will you tell women they will not be permitted to vote because you know better than they how to order the society they live in and how to set the rules by which they will live? Will you then for the exact same reasons tell that to certain men? To "Most People"? What if someone says this to you yourself?

You are assuming totalitarian control because that is your desire.

If "Most" are to be disenfranchised then who is to be permitted freedom?

Anonymous E. PERLINE February 05, 2013 6:02 PM  

I read the blogs and the one thing that bothers me is that if the immigrants did not rape the girls in the new land, they would rape the girls left in their native land. Is the drive toward less pigmentation a trend?

I remember old movies when I was a kid. I'm offering this plot free to Vox or any other good writer. An expedition treks the dark continent with hundreds of bearers and they discover a mystery tribe and this tribe worships a white queen... Please take it from there.

Anonymous zen0 February 05, 2013 6:57 PM  

Civil Servant says:

I inquired as to where those who seek or advocate disenfranchisement envision themselves in the new order of things - an order where those who are fit have a say in public policy and those who are unfit have no say. .

Your question is flawed because you include a false dichotomy. Voting in a representative democracy does not give one a say in public policy, it merely transfers your proxy to a specific individual.

If you identify liberty with being able to vote on policy once every 2 years, then your understanding of the term liberty is minimal.

If you observe the practical reality of the situation people have a say all the time, even children. Its called "lobbying". Money has more votes than anybody.

Anonymous zen0 February 05, 2013 7:06 PM  

James Dixon February 05, 2013 5:48 PM

> Have you children?

No.


Just to be clear, I am sure personal questions are not required to be answered on this blog.

Anonymous Rasputin February 05, 2013 7:22 PM  

I didn't have time to read the comments, but while it's true that the rate of rapes has risen in proportional to the share of non-european immigrants, the absurd numbers aren't true.

The large spike is due mainly to the definition of rape being expanded to cover acts that in sane countries would either be considered merely rude or at worst sexual assault. Basically every time a woman talks with the police, and there's a pretty strong incentive to do so both socially and financially (insurance pays out regardless of conviction), and says something maybe untoward, maybe happened it's counted as a definite rape.

Obviously my country is going to hell in a handbasket, but South Africa it ain't.

Anonymous civilServant February 05, 2013 7:27 PM  

I inquired as to where those who seek or advocate disenfranchisement envision themselves in the new order of things - an order where those who are fit have a say in public policy and those who are unfit have no say.

Your question is flawed because you include a false dichotomy. Voting in a representative democracy does not give one a say in public policy, it merely transfers your proxy to a specific individual.

If you identify liberty with being able to vote on policy once every 2 years, then your understanding of the term liberty is minimal.

If you observe the practical reality of the situation people have a say all the time, even children. Its called "lobbying". Money has more votes than anybody.


I agree completely. But the "false dichotomy" in my question is drawn from the above blog post - that it is female suffrage that leads us to the present doom of our society. Are you saying it is not? And if it is not women as such who are responsible for our doom then who is?

Anonymous civilServant February 05, 2013 7:32 PM  

I am pointing out the process as it happens, in the hopes that in the future, others will be able to learn from the consequences of our massive ideological mistakes.

Where should the dividing line between those who have sufferage and those who merely spectate and obey be?

Anonymous Rasputin February 05, 2013 7:34 PM  

Swedish laws regarding rape.

The main difference are *incredibly* light standards of evidence as well as acts like fingerbanging being considered rape rather than sexual assault.

The typical non-violent rape conviction is a young man and woman having sex while very drunk and the sum of the evidence is the woman's word in addition to a doctor testifying that she's depressed.

Anonymous Anonymous February 05, 2013 7:35 PM  

The Iron Curtain turns out to have been a blessing for the countries behind it.

Blogger James Dixon February 05, 2013 8:23 PM  

> ...inquired as to where those who seek or advocate disenfranchisement envision themselves in the new order of things...

Now that I'm home and can type on a real keybaord...

As I said, I don't envision myself as having any part of it. By the time the dust settles I won't be here.

However, if I were the one writing the rules, anyone would be eligible to gain the franchise, but it would not be automatic. There would be some type of service or standing to gain it. This could be something as simple as owning land and paying the taxes on it. Or as others have proposed, some type of required service, not necessarily military. The options are endless, but the key detail is that people who don't actually care about voting shouldn't be doing so.

Anonymous Toby Temple February 05, 2013 10:05 PM  

Oh great! A pink rabbit!

Why Vox!? ~slashes forearm~

WHY!? ~pours lemon juice on wound~

Anonymous The other skeptic February 05, 2013 11:22 PM  

Swedish laws regarding rape.

The main difference are *incredibly* light standards of evidence as well as acts like fingerbanging being considered rape rather than sexual assault.

The typical non-violent rape conviction is a young man and woman having sex while very drunk and the sum of the evidence is the woman's word in addition to a doctor testifying that she's depressed.


Doesn't make a difference, does it. Sweden is fucked, and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of pussies.

Anonymous Anonymous February 06, 2013 12:47 AM  

None of the ratios seem to have basis in fact. Clicking through the links to the source:

http://www.friatider.se/sverige-toppar-internationell-valdtaktsstatistik

The 2003 rate wasn't around 10, it was 23. And the 2008 rate isn't 6 times higher than the US rate was in 2008, it was about twice as high.

Anonymous Anonymous February 06, 2013 2:15 AM  

Sweden now has the worlds widest definition of rape (forgoing 5 or 6 hairsplitting terms for forced sexual intimacy, which seems to be the norm in most western countries). For example, "consensual" sex where either part is too intoxicated to protest or resist can be classified as rape in Sweden if the intoxicated part was not explicitly willing. The same goes for sex caused by non-physical force, which is also viewed as "consensual" in a lot of western countries, that is, sex forced by threats, extortion and so on, is classified as rape in Sweden. The same goes for forced prostitution. Also, research has shown that rape victims in Sweden are more likely to report the crime than in any other country, this holds for both male and female victims.

The increases in the rape statistics for Sweden is caused by the above-mentioned redrafting of Swedish rape laws and the an increasing probability that a rape will be reported. Research, in sociology, criminology and gender studies (which, if it's as politically motivated as is usually claimed, would probably not be to comfortable with the results) has shown that rape (especially "traditional" rape, physically forced intercourse) is actually on the decline in Sweden and has been since the 70s.

Blogger Edward Trimnell February 06, 2013 6:02 AM  

Vox:

I'll respond on my blog at length later today. Small clerical correction: My name is spelled "Trimnell."

I think that this exchange further weaken's Scalzi's stance that is is impossible to debate people whom you disagree with. You and I disagree on much, and yet here we are strangely exchanging viewpoints without resorting to ad hominem attacks. (I haven't felt the need to commission any rabbit cartoons, either.)

The fact that you and I disagree on so much and yet wholly agree on Scalzi is further evidence that the recent brouhaha is not primarily about you and him, it's primarily about *him*.

Anonymous VD February 06, 2013 7:27 AM  

I'll respond on my blog at length later today. Small clerical correction: My name is spelled "Trimnell."

Ah, sorry about that. I'll correct it.

I think that this exchange further weaken's Scalzi's stance that is is impossible to debate people whom you disagree with.

Sure, but it was always a ridiculous stance. The only reason people don't do debates is because a) they're not interested in the subject, b) they legitimately don't have the time, or c) they fear they are going to lose.

Since (a) and (b) clearly don't apply, the answer is (c). Gammas can never figure out that even if one rationalizes running away, one has still run away. It is one of the many reasons they so readily engender contempt.

The pitiful thing is that they can never improve, because they aren't willing to lose. One reason I lose so few arguments and debates these days is because I lost them in the past and learned from the experience.

Anonymous MaMu1977 February 07, 2013 3:30 PM  

Whenever I read stories about Sweden's "rape epidemic", I think of this Daily Mail article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237170/Why-Amsterdams-legal-brothels-lesson-Britain-telling-truth-sex-gangs-race.html

A picture perfect example of the new definition of rape-any sexual encounter that doesn't end perfectly/has been decided by your peers to have ended unsuccessfully. Really, the daughter was raped so horrifically that she continued to return to her rapists (and later, to find two *new* sets of "rapists" with whom to abase herself?) They used marijuana and GHB to bend her to their will (in a country with *legal* marijuana and a working knowledge of the fact that almost all of its synthetic drugs are manufactured by and can be procured cheaply from Jews?) The spotlight cautionary tale is as believable as this one

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2132025/Rape-suspect-released-months-jail-despite-alleged-victim-telling-DA-s-office-innocent.html

Shock stories with no logical underpinnings are a bad way to decide public policy.
Besides, as an erstwhile Swede has explained on this thread, rape in Sweden can apply to almost any form of sexual activity...

Blogger black michael February 08, 2013 3:30 PM  

Race-baiting and immigrant-baiting makes you look like a fool and sound like a Hitler.

Anonymous J. Crow February 24, 2013 3:39 PM  

@black michael

And crying "RACISS" while invoking Godwin's Law makes you sound like a whiny little bitch. What's your point?

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS. Anonymous comments will be deleted.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts