Monday, January 26, 2015

Stop the Ensaddening!

Larry Correia explains the vital importance of joining the Crusade to End Puppy Related Sadness and getting a supporting membership to vote in the nominations. Because only you can tie SJWs to stakes and burn them.

Now our SP3 spokesmanatee would like to share a few thoughts about why it is so important that you help to combat the scourge of PRS.

wendell2 (2)

Thank you, Wendell. That was so profound I may have shed a single manly tear.
This year we will be expanding the suggested slate to include several other authors, artists, and creators who are usually locked out by the SJW voting block. 

(sniff) Damn, but Wendell is one eloquent manatee, isn't he? You just can't argue with that. Keep in mind that you'll get a bunch of ebooks for your $20/year membership (you pay $40 for two years), and the more nominations Sad Puppies gets, the better the books you'll get will be. Last year voters got the complete set of The Wheel of Time as well as all three volumes of Larry's Grimnoire trilogy; which was pretty good value for the $20.



Anonymous Orville January 26, 2015 4:16 PM  

I didn't know Scalzi could swim underwater. Reminds me of Jim Gaffigan's riff on sea cows.

Blogger Krul January 26, 2015 4:23 PM  

Is Wendell on twitter?

Blogger Mekadave January 26, 2015 4:25 PM  

Comparing Wendell to Scalzi is an insult to Wendell. Go over to Larry Correia's blog and read the Christmas Noun short fiction. Wendell is a badass.

Blogger ManiaC Provost January 26, 2015 4:51 PM  

So that's Ms. Hayden's new gig.

Blogger Josh January 26, 2015 4:52 PM  

Y'all leave Wendell alone!

Blogger JCclimber January 26, 2015 4:57 PM  

What makes this especially sweet is that the SJW will not be able to understand this, given that their worldview is completely incompatible with the "humiliation" that they felt you must have suffered last year.

They think Larry and Vox and John and Tom etc are lying throught their teeth about being amused and entertained. Because that is THEIR favorite tactic to deal with humiliation of losing a contest that their entire ego was invested in winning.

Since most of them are sad, underpaid losers working at the local coffee shop or in some very low level corporate drone job, they also cannot understand how some of us will throw $40 into pot just for the sake of amusement.

Well, I also did it because I got the entire Wheel of Time series in eFormat - Rand al Thor is easily the most kickass manly hero in fantasy fiction, ever! At least, after Sanderson took over the series, he didn't suck. Yeah I know, most of you had lost interest by that time....

(I didn't discover that I'd received the entire Grimnoir series until almost too late to vote).

Anonymous cheddarman January 26, 2015 5:02 PM  

"Y'all leave Wendell alone!" - Josh

Damn Yankees come down to Florida with their power boats and ram, cut up with propellers, or other wise Hurt Wendell's kind. Wendell Groks puppy sadness like few other can.

Since Wendell hangs out on Larry's blog, I am surprised he is not packin' heat. I think more puppies would be happy if they could play with manatees. We gotta arm the manatees, people!

Blogger Buddy E. January 26, 2015 5:04 PM  

I'm willing to bet Larry, Vox, John, et al, are amused right to the bank. I know I've bought a ton of books from these 'non authors' this year because of the previous version of sad puppies, and I will continue to do so. Oh and I also signed up (and will continue to do so) for worldcon. Personally I think its well past time to push back against these morons.

Blogger Krul January 26, 2015 5:07 PM  

Wait... manatee? You mean that's not a mermaid?

Blogger Cataline Sergius January 26, 2015 5:22 PM  

I'm proud that I was here today to listen to Wendell's words. I wish my children had been by my side.

Blogger dw January 26, 2015 5:22 PM  

Wheres Wendell's safe space?!'

Blogger Mekadave January 26, 2015 5:23 PM  

Wheres Wendell's safe space?!'

His customized M1 Abrams.

Anonymous NateM January 26, 2015 5:28 PM  

I didn't know Scalzi could swim underwater.

He's still in mourning for his cat. So he won't be available...

Anonymous Mike January 26, 2015 5:40 PM  

Shed a man-tear for a manatee.

Anonymous jack January 26, 2015 5:52 PM  

OK: This year I will get the membership and shove my vote out the door. Should be fun. I may even look into some of that highfalutin gourmet popcorn. In various flavors, of course. Then, too, if you get order your highfalutin popcorn from Colorado it might just be a really GOOD popcorn. just sayin....
Good, clean fun, ya know.

Anonymous Wyrd January 26, 2015 6:07 PM  

Wait... manatee? You mean that's not a mermaid?

Anonymous MadPiper January 26, 2015 6:16 PM  

My better 2/3rds and I are unable to resist joining the merriment. We are now in. As fans of Vox, Larry, John C, and Kratman we had no choice. I hope there is a new publisher category.

Anonymous beerme January 26, 2015 6:23 PM  

Check your spam folder if you used a gmail account for your registration. They flagged the worldcon e-mail that contained my member number and PIN.

Don't let Google ruin your entertainment.

Anonymous Rolf January 26, 2015 6:31 PM  

I thought his name was Hugh.

Oh, the Hugh-manatee!

Blogger John Cunningham January 26, 2015 6:48 PM  

I just went to the site and got the supporting membership--now whose member is most important to support? seriously, the process is quick and easy.

Anonymous Noah B. January 26, 2015 6:51 PM  

Wait... manatee? You mean that's not a mermaid?


Anonymous VD January 26, 2015 7:24 PM  

Oh, the Hugh-manatee!

Okay, that was funny....

Blogger Felix Bellator January 26, 2015 7:41 PM  

According to Mr. Torgersen's article ( said that membership in next year's Worldcon, MidAmeriCon II (, would also work for voting this year. Can anyone confirm this? If so, would you have Hugo voting rights for the next three Hugo Award cycles?

Anonymous Billy January 26, 2015 7:49 PM  

Just registered for the $40 membership.

Blogger LP 999/Eliza January 26, 2015 7:53 PM  

In jest, see flame throwers do have a purpose, with the anti free speechers, I have to preface every racey comment with that order of discretion.

Anonymous VD January 26, 2015 7:59 PM  

According to Mr. Torgersen's article ( said that membership in next year's Worldcon, MidAmeriCon II (, would also work for voting this year.

I believe so, but I'd check with MidAmeriCon first.

If so, would you have Hugo voting rights for the next three Hugo Award cycles?

I think you only get two. But again, check with them first.

Blogger James Dixon January 26, 2015 8:43 PM  

You know you guys are having way too much fun with this, don't you? :)

Anonymous zen0 January 26, 2015 9:28 PM  

> Wait... manatee? You mean that's not a mermaid?

I can see where you might make that mistake, given the state of womankind in North America at this juncture in history.

Anonymous Viidad January 26, 2015 9:32 PM  

Someone feel like spotting me $40?

Blogger Bard January 26, 2015 9:44 PM  

Can we substitute a Rabbit eared Narwhal?

Anonymous Viidad January 26, 2015 9:55 PM  

A narwhal is a terrifying reminder of phallic supremacy.

Blogger Bard January 26, 2015 10:08 PM  

True. Better stick with the spokesmanashe

Blogger LP 999/Eliza January 26, 2015 10:53 PM  

These posts make my day, the twitter feed content is great too!

Anonymous Anonymous January 27, 2015 12:29 AM  


Anonymous IM2L844 January 27, 2015 1:39 AM  

For less than six cents per day I can help provide the care and attention that is deserved and so desperately needed to put an end to PRS? I'm in.

Anonymous Sensei January 27, 2015 8:33 AM  

I understand what Wendell is saying. In death, a member of Project Sad Puppies has a name. His name is Graven Tower.

Anonymous technochitlin January 27, 2015 9:33 AM  

I. Am. In. Happens to end right before my birthday, so, a present to myself. A Proud Sad Puppy!

Anonymous kalel666 January 27, 2015 1:13 PM  

Thank you for the suggestion to check my spam folder in gmail. I was wondering why I had received no notification of signing up for a supporting membership. Let the ensaddening begin!

Blogger LP 999/Eliza January 28, 2015 9:01 PM  

I partially retract my tone, the battle is already won with the power of the pen not any flame throwers...the awca-hugo nom'ed won.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts