ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Mailvox: Brainstorm reactions

Some emails in response to the recent Brainstorm with Mike Cernovich, author of Gorilla Mindset.
  • Was definitely an added value on top of what you two are already producing for those of us with ears to hear!  I'm the Jim that asked about the artist website and it really helped to hear your feedback, in fact I shot my first short video today and put it up on my website and Facebook. nothing great, 80/20, but it was action and felt good to know I'm on the right path. Again, thanks to both of you guys..Men...for showing us what we are capable of. That's leadership.
  • I have been visiting your blog over the past few weeks. Your article about Gorilla Mindset talked me into buying the book for my 27 year old son. I greatly enjoyed sitting in on the webinar and feel justified in my decision to purchase the book.
  • Nicely done, informative, I like how it was not too visual... Also, nice tap dancing at the beginning.You know I read you the first couple of years because you annoyed all the right people, but I'm really starting to warm to you and your works.Keep it up. 
LL wasn't at the Brainstorm, but he did read SJWs Always Lie in a single sitting and was inspired to write a blog post about the Social Justice Warrior:
If you do not know the Social Justice Warrior in your midst it is because he or she (hereafter she) seems so innocuous that she has not caught your eye; and you have not caught hers because you and she have not yet had a social justice run-in.

Once you do, the SJW will be like a mole digging tunnels under your feet. The stable footing you once thought you had in a company that has employed you with satisfaction for over fifteen years will suddenly give way, and you will find yourself neck deep in a quagmire, seated before a panel of inquiry investigating an alleged infringement of the company’s Code of Conduct by YOU.
          
What the f..!
Advice for the day: Be patient. Be very, very patient. Your turn will come in time.

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger Dago October 22, 2015 5:14 AM  

I have always thought of patience as mostly an excuse for the witless. Which is not wrong, but in a planet of monkeys....patience is an absolute requirement. One I struggle with hourly. How do you deal with the frustration of monkey-speed Vox?

Blogger VD October 22, 2015 6:02 AM  

How do you deal with the frustration of monkey-speed Vox?

I enjoy watching my target go about his business, thinking himself impregnable, knowing that the time for the perfect shot will eventually present itself.

Sadism, patience, is there really a difference?

Blogger Sherwood family October 22, 2015 6:34 AM  

I find myself in the reverse position as far as SJWs/organizations. I work for an organization that is SWJ almost from top to bottom. There are a few of us here who are anything but. How does one go about turning the tables through a kind of reverse entryism? The deck looks stacked but it was stacked in the other direction when they seized the institution so it is obviously possible to flip things in either direction. I guess I am trying to figure out what kinds of tactics I can use to roll things back the other direction from my position inside the belly of the beast, as it were.

Blogger VD October 22, 2015 6:55 AM  

Promote and demote. Hire and fire. Support and subvert. That and patience is all it takes.

Blogger James Dixon October 22, 2015 6:56 AM  

> How does one go about turning the tables through a kind of reverse entryism?

You have an ethics ombudsman I assume? And they take anonymous complaints? Document their abuses of their own code, then submit. Make sure it can't be traced back to you. Be ready to have people who aren't SJW's move into the vacated positions of power.

Blogger Sherwood family October 22, 2015 7:09 AM  

Thanks for the good advice and suggested tactics.

Blogger Cataline Sergius October 22, 2015 7:51 AM  

This was waiting in my mailbox this morning.

Perfect timing for this topic

Are You Asian Enough?

Blogger Salt October 22, 2015 7:53 AM  

Advice for the day: Be patient. Be very, very patient. Your turn will come in time.

Take a print copy of SJWsAL to work. Prominently display it in your work area. You might be in it by day's end, with never having said a word.

Blogger VD October 22, 2015 8:21 AM  

Prominently display it in your work area.

Actually, that's not a bad way to a) discover who your potential allies are and b) smoke out SJWs.

Blogger Dago October 22, 2015 9:32 AM  

Sadism, patience, is there really a difference?
Heh. That helps...but I meant in two more specific instances:

1) When the ebemyvis aided and abbetted by the structural powers that be, vourts, government etc and despite following protocol rhe wheels grind slowly and so inefficiently the effectively add a layer of aid to the enemy and

2) on the work front where to uou tje solutions are obvious but due to that 30 point IQ gap (as best as I can tell) the monkeys do not see/listen/understand your predictions and continue on the same course. Even after you drew them a map in crayons. I already freelance to not be too chained to monkeys, but it still happens a lot.

Blogger Durandel Almiras October 22, 2015 9:52 AM  

Vox, if I sign up for a yearly subscription, will that give me access to the transcripts of these events? I have a choir rehearsal to direct and manage every Wednesday night when most of these brainstorms are scheduled, and I really hate missing out on them. I especially was disappointed in missing this one since I'm a fan of both you and Mike.

Thank you again for all that you do. God bless.

Blogger VD October 22, 2015 10:08 AM  

Vox, if I sign up for a yearly subscription, will that give me access to the transcripts of these events?

To those that are recorded and transcribed, like this one, yes. That's one of the benefits. You'll also get a free seat to the game dev course.

Blogger Durandel Almiras October 22, 2015 10:09 AM  

Okay, I'll sign up then. Thanks Vox

Blogger Were-Puppy October 22, 2015 10:20 AM  

@2 VD
How do you deal with the frustration of monkey-speed Vox?

I enjoy watching my target go about his business, thinking himself impregnable, knowing that the time for the perfect shot will eventually present itself.

Sadism, patience, is there really a difference?
---

There you go again. This produced my first evil laugh of the day.

Blogger LP999/S.I.G. Burnin' Up! October 22, 2015 10:29 AM  

Be totally patient, listen, use objectivity. Let the inner issue slide, mark it as a issue 14 to 18 months in the future, revisit, review, marinate and wait a little more.

OpenID Steve October 22, 2015 12:43 PM  

Take a print copy of SJWsAL to work. Prominently display it in your work area. You might be in it by day's end, with never having said a word.

Leave it on the desk of an SJW that likes to call off a lot when they are not there to see how it will be reacted to.

Blogger AnalogMan October 22, 2015 6:27 PM  

... he or she (hereafter she)...

No-o-o-o!

You've already capitulated to the SJW.

Don't let them prescribe corrupt forms of speech in the name of "fairness" or "sensitivity". The rule is straightforward; If the gender of the noun is unspecified, or common, then the gender of the pronoun is masculine. Or, if you prefer, the common gender pronoun is the same as the masculine.

When in doubt, default to masculine.

To put it more poetically, the masculine embraces the feminine.

If you let them corrupt your language, they've already conquered your mind. Never, ever, say "he or she". Never say "she" if the person referenced is not definitively female. And never say "they" when referring to a single person.

After a long hiatus, I recently started reading SF again. I was dismayed to find even the golden age authors like Heinlein and Clarke have been doing this crap. Couldn't read them. Won't read it.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts