The Fourth Reich is rejected by a narrow margin, 52 percent to 48 percent, thanks to the actual British people, who outvoted the invaders, the traitors, the sell-outs, and the Scots:
The English shires and Labour's northern heartlands led Britain out of the European Union in a victory for middle England.Some thoughts on the successful #Brexit referendum.
Despite Britain's biggest cities backing a Remain vote at yesterday's historic referendum, the country overall headed for the Brexit door.
The results caused immediate turmoil in the markets as the pound collapsed by more than 10 per cent in the hours after the polls closed and the FTSE-100 braced for heavy losses.
Nigel Farage - who earlier appeared to concede defeat - made a jubilant victory speech at around 4am declaring it was a 'victory for ordinary people'.
Tory constituencies across the south and midlands voted for Brexit in huge numbers.
Places such as Wellingborough, West Somerset and Chesterfield all voted for leave by more 60 per cent.
The referendum map was painted blue for Out across vast swathes of England - despite London and Scotland being bright yellow.
Mr Farage told a jubilant Leave.EU rally in central London: 'Dare to dream that the dawn is breaking on an independent United Kingdom.
'This, if the predictions now are right, this will be a victory for real people, a victory for ordinary people, a victory for decent people.
'We have fought against the multinationals, we have fought against the big merchant banks, we have fought against big politics, we have fought against lies, corruption and deceit.
'And today honesty, decency and belief in nation, I think now is going to win.
'And we will have done it without having to fight, without a single bullet being fired, we'd have done it by damned hard work on the ground.'
- Nothing in his political career has become David Cameron like the manner of his leaving the Prime Ministership. He was dignified and graceful in defeat. I was genuinely surprised that he not only did the right thing, but did it very well. Even though he chose the wrong side and led the enemy charge, it must not be forgotten that he gave the British people their chance.
- The referendum was an exercise in the failure of Magic Dirt and why immigrants should never be granted the right to vote. Nor should their children or grandchildren. Few of them give a damn about Britain and it showed in their vote.
- Let Scotland hold their second referendum and then let them go. They are a huge political anchor that threatens England's very survival.
- The war isn't over. #Brexit is a victory, and an important one, but it was just a battle. The war goes on.
- "Remember Jo Cox" should be the response to anyone who calls for Parliament to ignore the clearly expressed will of the British people. If Parliament refuses to respect the referendum, violence will almost surely be among the various consequences.
- Bring on Fixit, Ixit, and Grexit! Nationalism has only begun to rise in Europe.