ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Reality TV and the fall of civilization

James Delingpole observes that troglodyte culture matters even to the highbrow, because politics is downstream of culture, in The Spectator:
‘But why do you even care about this crap?’ people sometimes ask me. They’re the same sort of people who, were they living in Rome circa 476, would be congratulating themselves on how bloody marvellous aqueducts and hypocausts and testudo formations are. Yes indeed. But that was then and unfortunately we’re living in now. The barbarians are through the gates, imposing their weird, alien values, but the forces of civilisation are holding their noses and looking the other way because they find modern culture so vulgar, ugly and incomprehensible.

What I think should trouble us most about the Biggins eviction is the perverse moral inversion it represents. Instead of inhabiting a universe where sticks and stones may break our bones but words can never hurt us, we’ve been ushered into one where the language you use carries more weight than the way you behave. As a writer and English literature graduate I ought to be delighted by this — except that the new rule seems to have been invented by incredibly thick people with no sense of tone, nuance or context.

At the time of the Leveson inquiry, there were lots of wise, nicely turned, historically literate articles in civilised journals about the importance of free speech and how defending it must of necessity include protecting the right to offend. The problem is that the only people who read them were clever, sensible, well-balanced types like us. Unfortunately, we’re not the ones who make the rules.

Why do you think the Big Brother bosses axed Biggins? They’re rather less concerned about what Mick Hume, Claire Fox, Douglas Murray or Nick Cohen might write in an erudite essay on the significance of Areopagitica and the importance of ‘Wilkes and Liberty’ than they are about what a noisy minority of pigshit-thick but Taleban-zealous social justice warriors might say on social media.
This is why it matters when the Hugo Awards anoint mediocre SJW detritus as the best that the field has to offer. This is why it matters that we tear down the gatekeepers, we tear down the SJW-infested institutions, and we replace them with new ones. This is why it matters when even people we despise are attacked by those who seek to control them and us, and why it is important for us to defend them regardless of how we might feel about them.

Delingpole understands this, but then, he is demonstrably well-read on the subject.
How do we resist this loathsome trend? Well, the first step is to acknowledge that it’s happening; and the second is to create a stink. I’d highly recommend reading Vox Day’s SJWs Always Lie, which outlines how these activists operate (‘point and shriek’, ‘isolate and swarm’) and then describes how to defeat them. Absolutely key is refusing to let these malign professional grievance-mongers set the terms of the debate.
And we're not. Read the whole thing. Have you noticed that the Alt-Right is beginning to drive the public discourse on a few small issues here and there? That's just the start. The mainstream media is on its heels, forced to respond to the issues that are being raised by a new generation of social media that is filling the role that AM talk radio once did. The difference is that while the talk radio guys were still subject to gatekeepers in the form of station owners and the FCC, we are only limited by the potential biases of Twitter, Facebook, and Google. Also, an AM signal doesn't carry very far, but the Internet reaches to the ends of the Earth.

Labels: ,

104 Comments:

Anonymous Icicle August 15, 2016 5:13 AM  

Have you noticed that the Alt-Right is beginning to drive the public discourse on a few small issues here and there? That's just the start.

Good.

Things have advanced so far and so fast that I look back at many things in the 90s with a mix of disgust and shame.

Anonymous Spinrad's Agent August 15, 2016 5:17 AM  

The Alt-Right's time has indeed come. I am having more and more conversations with individuals whom a year or two ago wanted to hear nothing of this sort of thing. Now the scales are starting to fall from their eyes, and I must credit this site with being one of the more rationally consistent providers of information with which I've been able to convince people we are at war, and more important what to do about it. Delingpole is right. And he's smart to reference SJWAL, which I'm sure more than a few readers of the Observer will pick up and learn a thing or two.

The days of setting the terms of the debate are rapidly coming to an end. The quicker the better.

Blogger Lovekraft August 15, 2016 5:45 AM  

And I have made it a point, while debating leftists, that THEY are the ones who have to justify their position, not us. We are not the ones who ushered in the current globalist, cultural marxist PC era. It's their mess to clean up.

This takes them off their moral high ground (which was one of their major repugnancies).

Blogger Sillon Bono August 15, 2016 6:01 AM  

@3

If you're expecting the left to pick up the pieces of any mess they made, well... I just hope you're not holding your breath.

The left is only concerned with the "now" and being sure they control the narrative of the "now".

If 20 years from now the orcs are taking over every institution and imposing their sauron law the left would not be concerned int the slightless, the more stupid of them (the useful idiots that is) may make some questions like "Dude, where's our army?", the rest will just turn full orc wondering why no one did something to stop it and it is a shame, but what they can do but impose the will of sauron with double the fury than the original orcs.

This happens because you haven't realized yet that leftists suffer from a mental disease.

Blogger residentMoron August 15, 2016 6:25 AM  

"... what a noisy minority of pigshit-thick but Taleban-zealous social justice warriors might say on social media."

There was a time when the people of the USA had a keen awareness of the perils of a democratic franchise expanded beyond the bounds of responsibility.

That time is coming around again.

Blogger Bob Loblaw August 15, 2016 6:43 AM  

Every new riot or Sudden Jihadi incident puts a crack in the media facade.

Lotta cracks lately.

Blogger Gunnar Thalweg August 15, 2016 6:47 AM  

The Alt-Right is conducting a robust debate about the state of our culture. I like that part. I prefer to be able to explore ideas completely and without fear.

However, however, however ... the Alt-Right has serious problems, too. The racism, the sexism, the anti-Semitism, plus Christianity-as-identity instead of Christianity-as-practice -- it's not going to go over well.

The future, whether we like it or not, is greater and greater integration of nations and races. The Alt-Right has black men in it. It is needless to alienate them.

What I am talking about is the difference between "catholic" and "diversity." Catholic recognizes that which unites us; diversity recognizes that which divides us. Unity in truth and all of that.

I just don't think the racism and anti-Semitism is necessary.

Blogger residentMoron August 15, 2016 6:58 AM  

Gunnar

Just get over it. Is it ideal that every fucking person on the planet has in-built prejudices that are irrational and logically indefensible?

No.

But you know what? Every fucking person on the planet has them.

Who really gives a shit?

The SJWs who point and shriek and destroy people's careers over a fucking Hawaiian shirt don't really give a rat's arse about etiquette and courtesy. For them it is just a stick to beat their ideological foes with when it is convenient. They are neither courteous nor civil nor rational themselves.

Just accept that people are a bit loosely wrapped, and that dealing with that as a simple mundane fact of human nature, and not going monkey shit crazy over every minor foible, doesn't mean we have to celebrate our faults or exalt perversion.

Blogger Desiderius August 15, 2016 7:02 AM  

"The future, whether we like it or not, is greater and greater integration of nations and races."

Have you been there? Did you see it in your palantir?

Anonymous fred August 15, 2016 7:10 AM  

"Also, an AM signal doesn't carry very far"

This is just sort of a quick funny story. When the Sex Pistols (or maybe it was the Clash?) first arrived in the US for their first American tour, they were asked to do a radio interview in NYC. Two days later they flew out to play in California, where they were asked to do another radio interview. They were bewildered, saying "But we just did one, didn't you already hear it?" I think things have sort of changed, but it used to be sort of cute how many English people had absolutely no idea how enormous America is.

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 15, 2016 7:14 AM  

Reality TV isn't just a symptom of everything that's wrong with our culture.

It will be the start of the Robot Apocalypse.

Ctrl Alt Revolt!

Blogger rob August 15, 2016 7:16 AM  

Gunnar all you're saying is a great recipe to turn country into a current South Africa shit-tier, sorry but that won't fly. Only correct and desired path from Whites point of view is segregation (aparthaid) and then maybe repatriation of parasites, too bad huge bulk of parasites will have been groids. Is it racist? who fucking cares, it's the only reasonable way and has to be done regardless of what cultural marxist have to say

Anonymous The Black Guy Who's Always Standing Next to the Blonde on TV August 15, 2016 7:16 AM  

"I just don't think the racism and anti-Semitism is necessary"

There isn't any racism or sexism or anti-Semitism going on. What's going on is called pattern recognition. You don't think accurate perception is necessary for an accurate analysis?

OpenID bc64a9f8-765e-11e3-8683-000bcdcb2996 August 15, 2016 7:24 AM  

I have a BUNCH of automotive, appliance, "business machine", animal husbandry, agricultural, mechanics metaphors for this, but I'm just not as clever as Aesop/ Bros. Grimm, with "universal truism" of the human condition.
And unlike 50 years ago, far fewer folks can even comprehend basic auto mechanics, so...
CaptDMO

Blogger VD August 15, 2016 7:27 AM  

However, however, however ... the Alt-Right has serious problems, too. The racism, the sexism, the anti-Semitism, plus Christianity-as-identity instead of Christianity-as-practice -- it's not going to go over well.

Stow it, cucky. Of course it's not going to go over well. But it's going to go over nevertheless, no matter what people prefer, because the Alt-Right is in sync with reality, biology, and history.

The future, whether we like it or not, is greater and greater integration of nations and races. The Alt-Right has black men in it. It is needless to alienate them.

You're either ignorant or a paid troll. The future is war and homogeneous nations again arising out of diversity. The Alt-Right black men are going to become leaders of the black community and allies of the Alt-Right whites, Alt-Right Hispanics, and Alt-Right Asians. They are not going to be parasites on the white communities.

I just don't think the racism and anti-Semitism is necessary.

You're absolutely wrong. That's as stupid as saying that you don't think the gravity and the wind is necessary. They exist, they persist, regardless of whether you consider them to be necessary or not.

Blogger Gunnar Thalweg August 15, 2016 7:43 AM  

@8 residentMoron. I am really talking about guys like @12 rob. I don't see anything in what you wrote that I disagree with.

@12 Rob. Yeah, I mean you. New segregation, new apartheid -- ain't gonna happen. Figure out a different way to deal with issues of race.

@9 Desiderius: I laughed at this. I don't know what a Palantir is.

My comment is a projection of current trends, specifically, mass communications and franchising and stuff like the Internets.

Let me use an analogy. The Interstate Highway System had a side effect of making everything off the exits more unified -- a process that is continuing even today. Almost anything that is original as far as businesses is something that began decades ago. My point is that when you increase the networks, you tend to create more and more uniformity at the end points.

I spent a few years in Africa. I recall seeing black Americans get off the plane, and the first few weeks, they'd be waxing spiritual about coming home. By the third week, they'd be hanging out with the white guys, because they were far more like us than them.

I don't have the answers, but I do know that race relations are improving, that there are trends toward greater uniformity, and that the answer isn't cutting off from those networks.

Anonymous Frankenstein McBadperson August 15, 2016 7:53 AM  

"By the third week, they'd be hanging out with the white guys, because they were far more like us than them."

So your policy prescription is to bring more of "them", the people who aren't remotely like us, to come live among us? Because if we don't, then raciss?

I really hope you don't practice medicine, or airline piloting, or anything that involves more than very blunt scissors. I don't think I'd even trust you with a box of crayons.

Blogger Nemontel August 15, 2016 8:01 AM  

You are correct Vox, the internet has truly revolutionized everything about the way we communicate and build movements. I´m sitting here in my room in Germany and can easily reach to the other side of the world in seconds. For me who is in his twenties this is normal, but for someone like you who has seen the world before it, it must be absolutely groundbreaking.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 15, 2016 8:03 AM  

I'm most bothered by the risks working, productive people run by simply speaking their minds (and telling the truth.)

I'm semi-retired and if my comments turned up on a billboard I'd have little concern for fallout.

I sincerely wish to see the Narrative Pivot reached so that the mantle of fear switches to those on whom it should have always fallen, the liars, con artists and their parasite-pets.

The Right will prevail because nature (which is both reality & the driver of natural selection) is its foundation.

Blogger VD August 15, 2016 8:13 AM  

I spent a few years in Africa.

And clearly learned nothing.

I don't have the answers, but I do know that race relations are improving, that there are trends toward greater uniformity, and that the answer isn't cutting off from those networks.

You know nothing of the kind. The increased proximity produced by advances in travel and communications technology only means the next war will be global and reach a Mongolian level of viciousness.

Blogger VD August 15, 2016 8:14 AM  

For me who is in his twenties this is normal, but for someone like you who has seen the world before it, it must be absolutely groundbreaking.

Spacebunny gives me grief every time I ooh and ahh over the latest advance in memory storage. I think she's a little tired of hearing about 10-meg hard drives. Seriously, I cannot walk past a 128 GB memory stick without wanting to buy it, whether I have any use for it or not.

Blogger residentMoron August 15, 2016 8:22 AM  

Well Gunnar, I think your analysis is ignorant of the actual nature of complex systems and their connections. Once two systems become homogeneous there's no longer any profit - only transaction costs - in traffic between them.

It is only by maintaining their distinct differences that one can maintain the value of their connections.

If you're an American, think about going on holiday in Canada. There's no real point, since it's already just another state of the Union. The strength of the historic connection, the very thing you celebrate, has made going there pointless.

As the man said: the future is just like a foreign country, they do things the same there.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 15, 2016 8:25 AM  

However, however, however ... the Alt-Right has serious problems, too. The racism, the sexism, the anti-Semitism, plus Christianity-as-identity instead of Christianity-as-practice -- it's not going to go over well.

The Alt-Right movement is new and obviously will be met with opposition. It still has managed to receive a small acceptance here and there (that's kind of the point of the original post if I read it correctly). It is rare a new movement starts to make a difference this early.

You simply are upset to see white males exert their identities in the same way as blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Jews, women, and other groups do. This is the future as whites find themselves oppressed due to their ethnicity. Think of this as more "pro-white male" than "anti-fill-in-the-blank." Do you work at one of the laughable GOP outreach programs? Those probably will be defunded regardless of what happens after this election cycle. The concept will be outdated. You will have to make a choice at some point, as will all Americans, as whether to embrace your identity. Some of us just started earlier and your concern will fall on deaf ears here.

Blogger The Observer August 15, 2016 8:36 AM  

"Hello, fellow white people!"

"Hello, fellow alt-righters..."

Blogger VD August 15, 2016 8:43 AM  

"Hello, fellow alt-righters..."

We're going to get more and more of that. Read AC on the concept. As the r/-types get scared and start lining up behind the K/-types, they will first be cucky like Gunnar, but then they'll become more gung-ho and hard-core than the real deals.

Keep an eye out for that and don't get carried away by the fervency of the converts.

Blogger Nigel McPhearson August 15, 2016 8:50 AM  

Pal. Reality is racist. Reality is sexist.
When a majority of the elite Jews in the USA push policies that are opposed to the well being of Anericans is opposition to them anti Semitism? If it is then anti Semitism is perfectly rational.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 15, 2016 8:54 AM  

The increased proximity produced by advances in travel and communications technology only means the next war will be global and reach a Mongolian level of viciousness.

Maybe it's my educational background (MS in biology) but in taking the Long View, it is uncommon to see a single environmental niche occupied by two related versions of the same creature for long. Natural selection culls the less fit version sooner or later.

Now, it is obvious that "fitness" is a slippery concept; it is not necessarily the swiftest, or the smartest, or the tallest, shortest, skinniest, prettiest, etc. group that survives. It is the group that best meets whatever challenges dominate the survival calculation at whatever time it really matters.

Now that the entire planet is essentially One Big Niche for humanity, given enough time there will emerge conditions that favor one subpopulation or another enough that the less-favored one will cease to exist in significance. There may be bits and pieces of Neanderthal or Denisovan peoples in modern humans, but they were culled for all practical purposes as separate creatures.

The five basic tribes of humanity could share the planet while living in relative isolation. One could make the case that the multicultural/Progressivist-cult belief in magic these past 100 years has actually predisposed humanity in general to enter a period of systematic natural selection, the kind that arises from intergroup warfare.

If given tens, if not hundreds of thousands of years, this was probably inevitable (if not precluded by "warfare" prosecuted by direct genetic manipulation in an as-yet undeveloped future.)

The delusional, magic-believing (Magic Dirt, Magic "blank slate" People, Magic New Communist Man), reality-denying cultists have simply been the tool by which the eventual conflict was brought to a boil.

As an intelligent Caucasian steeped in Western Civilization, I'd like me and mine to prevail. Who hates his own children so much that they'd want their children's competitors to prevail?

[FTR, childless Caucasian or (((Caucasian-appearing))) people who labor night and day to see my children's competitors win should be ejected from the lands my ancestors claimed. Preferably ejected by catapult, although cannon would suffice.]

[["Mongolian levels of violence." This is the real issue. While Caucasian tribes of the West squabble about what to do with the low-IQ, parasitic barbarians inside their gates, the patient Chinese plan total hegemony to be achieved centuries from now. Maybe the (((tribe))) thinks they'll be the bankers, accountants and lawyers to the Chen's and Xie's of the future....]]

Blogger Robert Divinity August 15, 2016 9:02 AM  

Maybe the (((tribe))) thinks they'll be the bankers, accountants and lawyers to the Chen's and Xie's of the future....]]

The Thomas Friedman types do. Anyone familiar with East Asian culture would realize the Chinese don't import anyone who isn't Han with the rare exception of a Mandarin here and there. Hope springs eternal, though.

Blogger The Observer August 15, 2016 9:07 AM  

Maybe the (((tribe))) thinks they'll be the bankers, accountants and lawyers to the Chen's and Xie's of the future....

Fat chance. We still remember how Mao (((advisors))) fucked us all over.

That, and we're just as nepotistic and tribal as they are, with a better head for numbers; we can do our own banking just fine, thank you very much.

Anonymous bobdobbs August 15, 2016 9:08 AM  

@Nemontel
"For me who is in his twenties this is normal, but for someone like you who has seen the world before it, it must be absolutely groundbreaking."

No, it's seems totally normal. Who the heck do you think made it possible for you to reach around the world?

Don't project. It's not attractive, it's spergy.

Blogger rumpole5 August 15, 2016 9:23 AM  

" The increased proximity produced by advances in travel and communications technology only means the next war will be global and reach a Mongolian level of viciousness." -- Aren't we already IN the next war? Ah...Milwaukee? (for the latest example) There is some outrage in almost every day's news.

Anonymous Roundtine August 15, 2016 9:29 AM  

I just don't think the racism and anti-Semitism is necessary.

Read some of the neoreactionaries. The racism and anti-Semitism are absolutely necessary because racism and anti-Semitism are defined by your enemies, they are a part of your enemy's ideology and tactical weaponry.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 15, 2016 9:30 AM  

Aren't we already IN the next war? Ah...Milwaukee? (for the latest example) There is some outrage in almost every day's news.

The Kosovars started routinely to attack Serbian cops before war started there. Milwaukee rioters have voiced and acted upon a desire to attack white civilians, just as Kosovars attacked Orthodox Serbs before war broke out.

Just using that example from many available, the answer to your question is "yes."

Blogger Gunnar Thalweg August 15, 2016 9:36 AM  

This is where you're headed if you're not careful:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b51_1306336861

That's your war. There is no white identity to grab onto, even if it were desirable. Look at Yugoslavia. They are all white, correct?

There is no Asian identity, either. Blacks don't particularly get along well with each other, and Arabs don't, either.

Who are these white people?

Give me a break. Prussia is your best case scenario.

Blogger pyrrhus August 15, 2016 9:37 AM  

A society without free speech is creatively dead, and will be politically and economically dead in due course. As we saw with Rome, and later on peak Islam.

Anonymous ZhukovG August 15, 2016 9:41 AM  

@30 Too much coffee Bob?

Blogger pyrrhus August 15, 2016 9:44 AM  

"Maybe it's my educational background (MS in biology) but in taking the Long View, it is uncommon to see a single environmental niche occupied by two related versions of the same creature for long. Natural selection culls the less fit version sooner or later. "

Crucial point. It was isolation that allowed the different versions of mankind to develop. Some, like the San people, diverged hundreds of thousands of years ago, but faced extinction when the geographic barriers protecting them came down.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 15, 2016 9:45 AM  

Once we on the alt-Right take away and discredit the virtue signaling of the day, the collapse of the narrative will be swift.

Cuck Clown above needs to grow the fuck up, "anti-racism" is nothing but anti-White, total fraud that only the Cuck Clown Crew believe anymore.

Question, do the Cucks know how stupid they look?

Blogger Robert Divinity August 15, 2016 9:50 AM  

Look at Yugoslavia. They are all white, correct?

Holy fuck: do you not realize Yugoslavia makes the case for ethnic nationalism? They were white but Serbs, Croats, and Muslim and broken into entities to reflect that. The Serbs were Orthodox and Croats Catholics. Even these closely related people could not live together. The United States will be lucky at this stage to get out as lightly as Yugoslavia did, and while somewhat cool heads prevail is to time to discuss these issues.

Anonymous #8601 August 15, 2016 9:52 AM  

Dr. Will, aka Dr. Evil, was the greatest Big Brother player of all time.

Blogger VD August 15, 2016 10:03 AM  

That's your war. There is no white identity to grab onto, even if it were desirable. Look at Yugoslavia. They are all white, correct?

I made that point long before you did. There is a "white American" identity, but it is naturally newer and weaker than the various European national identities. That is why the war in the USA is likely to be bigger and more difficult than the wars in Europe.

Blogger VD August 15, 2016 10:06 AM  

This is where you're headed if you're not careful

You have it entirely backwards. That's where YOU are headed because you're dumb enough to accept rival identity rule.

Anonymous ZhukovG August 15, 2016 10:07 AM  

@34 Gunnar, if it comes to war and slaughter it will be you and perfidious little quislings like you that will be responsible.

We have put forth peaceful solutions to the issue and every time you cucks clutch your pearls and scream racist. You delay the inevitable until only the most grotesque solution is left.

Why do you hate humanity Gunnar? Why do you want thousands of innocent people to die?

Anonymous Satan's Hamster August 15, 2016 10:08 AM  

"My comment is a projection of current trends"

In 1900, a projection of current trends told us that, due to the rapid increase in horse ownership, we'd all be up to our necks in horse crap by 2016.

Back in the real world, the future is local, in small homogenous groups, quite possibly no larger than extended families. Local manufacturing technologies like 3D printers will reverse the centralization of production that's occurred over the last couple of centuries, and take us back to the days when a small community made most of the things it needed. VR over the Internet will eliminate the need to physically travel, if you really do need to interact with a community elsewhere on Earth.

Globalization was an industrial-era dream, and makes absolutely no sense in a post-industrial world. And it will be impossibly risky in a world where anyone can produce a killer virus in their garage. The first time that happens, no-one is going to want to be anywhere near anyone who isn't related to them.

Anonymous Ironsides August 15, 2016 10:09 AM  

@34 Though your comments are shallow and absurd, I'll pretend there's some merit in them, if only to sharpen the skills a bit.

"No black identity" clashes with the stark reality of Milwaukee, among a million other examples. A black cop shoots a black criminal, and the shout is "Black Power!" as they expressly look for white people to beat in order to express their solidarity with the black criminal.

Sure, they fight each other. But they still know that they're all one people, and that we are the Other, the Outsider, the Enemy. They will squabble with each other, but they hate us out and out and through, every second, in every way.

Muslims promote Muslim interests.

Blacks promote black interests (sort of -- they're too stupid to realize they're burning down the structure the white man created to keep them alive. But they still take their own side no matter what.)

Hispanics promote Hispanic interests. Do you honestly think that they masses of brown Mexican people waving Mexican flags and attacking whites at Trump rallies have no sense of identity?

While you're partially correct that there's no white identity, there used to me, and now we are seeing the reemergence of it. "Alt-right" is largely "white identity politics." The whites tried to eliminate identity politics based on their own identity, and as a result, they created a power vacuum. Which those with identities rushed to fill, and are in the process of filling.

Now we see the rekindling of a white identity movement in response to the deadly threat offered by the other tribes.

Your suggestions and ideas are insane. Those without an identity are like soldiers without weapons. This is a fierce, inexorable world. Identity is strength; the tribe is survival. You're asking the alt-right to discard the Identity, Strength, Tribe, and Survival -- which would make it into exactly nothing. Your idea would turn it into a weak, colorless, illusory wisp, unable to stand up to the iron onrush of those who retain their identities.

Nations were not created by fools. They were created as the vessel of a single identity to limit conflict. They were not perfect in doing so, because nothing is perfect. Conflict both internal and external occurred. Yet they fostered the flourishing of civilizations -- which are now collapsing into grotesque chaos because of the abandonment of Identity and Tribe which YOU advocate.

Blogger Natalie August 15, 2016 10:13 AM  

There are black people whom I know and like - I hate that they coming race wars will hurt them too.

That said, it's still going to happen. The violent minorities (think Detroit) will be killed or ejected. I'd like to think that the more integrated minority pockets (ie middle class God fearing blacks) will be able to live in allied but segregated communities. We'll have to see though.

What some people forget despite our host pointing it out more than once (and what I actually take great comfort in) is that our Lord despises Babel. HIS are the new heavens and the new earth. When they built the tower last time God had no problem scattering them to the four winds. Any bets that He won't do it again? I wouldn't bet against it.

So why will the nations segregate, and why will we win? Because the Lord of Hosts is on our side, and some evils He simply does not tolerate.

Blogger Natalie August 15, 2016 10:16 AM  

VD wrote:That's your war. There is no white identity to grab onto, even if it were desirable. Look at Yugoslavia. They are all white, correct?

I made that point long before you did. There is a "white American" identity, but it is naturally newer and weaker than the various European national identities. That is why the war in the USA is likely to be bigger and more difficult than the wars in Europe.


Vox - do you think the South is any better prepared in this respect? We have a more recent culture identity pushed on us by war and reconstruction. I realize that there are a lot of "principled conservatives" in the South, but the South also went strongly Trump when there were several other more standard GOP options. I'm hoping that means we're better able to deal with the coming threat.

Anonymous Mister M August 15, 2016 10:16 AM  

Rothbard's "The Betrayal of the American Right" gives chapter and verse on how the Right dropped the ball and allowed the usurpation of the politics, then the schools. Mostly the ramming home of WWI propaganda, then the FDR years, then the final nail courtesy of LBJ. The alt-right is a better late than never reaction to decades of Leftist movement. Their rabid dedication bore fruit. The Right's dedication wasn't, then the neo cons and Buckley sent the whole thing sideways.

Anonymous Sazerac August 15, 2016 10:17 AM  

Gunnar Thalweg: You need to read up on fragile systems as opposed to robust or anti-fragile systems. You are mistaking order for strength when it actually enables the systems to break down more completely.

Blogger The Other Robot August 15, 2016 10:36 AM  

It's the current year and British Politicians are worried about their constituents ... as they should.

Blogger Scuzzaman August 15, 2016 10:36 AM  

@Natalie

Interesting question. In Germany, the resistance began and became significant first in East Germany, a place and a people who have recent experience of an alien language and culture being ruthlessly imposed on them by force.

Blogger SemiSpook37 August 15, 2016 10:44 AM  

Vox,

Agree with many of the points you've made thus far. I think the biggest issue that a lot of the cucks don't seem to realize is that there is a HUGE difference between blaming specific groups for actions and rightly pointing things out when specific groups act a certain way.

It's easy for these morons call it anti-whatever if you see sporadic patterns antagonizing fringe groups, but when it's consistently happening, it needs to be identified and dealt with. The problem is that so few actually have the stones to tell it like it is that we're suffering under the delusions of those that are in charge, and it's easier to just tuck it away rather than stand up and fight.

The more I find stuff out, the more pissed I get because I've been lied to, I tell you...

Blogger The Other Robot August 15, 2016 11:01 AM  

Either this is a parody or Tor has been converged:

Ms. Lovecruft is not a computer scientist. She studied physics and literature, and her majors were High-Energy Physics and Feminist Critical Theory.

Blogger Gunnar Thalweg August 15, 2016 11:04 AM  

It would appear I am not finding a receptive audience, at least among commenters. I would ask a few questions to meditate upon: is an ethnic taxonomy of the human race possible? Is it likely to be broadly agreed upon? Could such a taxonomy be translated into geopolitical boundaries? Even if the answer is yes to the first three, how likely would it be that such a new order could be translated into physical reality? Finally, even if all that were to happen, would it be sustainable--or would one ethnic group or another decide it needs more breathing room? As for me, I think I will stick with muddling through as a policy.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 15, 2016 11:10 AM  

It would appear I am not finding a receptive audience, at least among commenters.

Gosh, and the whole purpose of comments here is to wait for your pearls of wisdom, too! What could have gone wrong?

I would ask a few questions to meditate upon: is an ethnic taxonomy of the human race possible?

Yes. 19th century American and English whites demonstrated this.

Is it likely to be broadly agreed upon?

By whom?

Could such a taxonomy be translated into geopolitical boundaries?

Yes. See "Jugoslavia", now known as "Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia..."

Even if the answer is yes to the first three, how likely would it be that such a new order could be translated into physical reality?

Ask the Jugoslavs.

Finally, even if all that were to happen, would it be sustainable--or would one ethnic group or another decide it needs more breathing room?

There Will Be War. Duh.

As for me, I think I will stick with muddling through as a policy.

Cool. What if your policy fails, do you have a Plan B?

Blogger Robert Divinity August 15, 2016 11:18 AM  

As for me, I think I will stick with muddling through as a policy.

The audience isn't receptive because these are issues many of us have considered for years. Your viewpoint has been rejected and soon will be a minority opinion.

You aren't "muddling through" now as the government actively punishes you due to your ethnicity, religion and gender. I assume you are a white Christian male who probably did missionary work in sub-Saharan Africa and are a proper Republican-type Stateside. You simply are in denial that life is being made harder for you in law and fact.

The lines are being drawn with each new Ferguson, each new Milwaukee, each new Baltimore. In time those lines will become boundaries, and whether agreed upon or not people will gravitate toward the tribes from which they descend behind those boundaries. An image that sticks out from Bosnia was when the Croat dictator showed the American ambassador a very detailed map he proposed based on ethnicity percentages--and it ultimately was more or less adopted. Tribalism is unavoidable and boundaries manage to keep down violence. Incidentally, the Croats, Serbs and Muslims more or less have abided by the map from years ago.

You can live in a fantasy Hallmark world or in reality. One of those could get you and your family slaughtered.

Blogger Josh August 15, 2016 11:46 AM  

Vox - do you think the South is any better prepared in this respect? We have a more recent culture identity pushed on us by war and reconstruction. I realize that there are a lot of "principled conservatives" in the South, but the South also went strongly Trump when there were several other more standard GOP options. I'm hoping that means we're better able to deal with the coming threat.

If the USA breaks up, the South will be independent. The South will be fine.

Anonymous Jack Amok August 15, 2016 11:59 AM  

The audience isn't receptive because these are issues many of us have considered for years. Your viewpoint has been rejected and soon will be a minority opinion.

The Alt-Right: the set of truths easy to see but difficult to accept.

Like Natalie, I hate what's coming, but wishing it away (or "muddling through" as Gunnar suggests) won't make it not happen.

What I hate most of all though, is knowing that all the beautiful things we have will be at risk in the coming years. The sooner we stop ignoring unpleasant truths, the less that risk will be.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 15, 2016 12:04 PM  

I share every sentiment you expressed, Jack.

Blogger mushroom August 15, 2016 12:06 PM  

VD wrote:For me who is in his twenties this is normal, but for someone like you who has seen the world before it, it must be absolutely groundbreaking.

Spacebunny gives me grief every time I ooh and ahh over the latest advance in memory storage. I think she's a little tired of hearing about 10-meg hard drives. Seriously, I cannot walk past a 128 GB memory stick without wanting to buy it, whether I have any use for it or not.



I have the same problem. I am much older than most people here. I started coding on mainframes with tape drives where we could allocate 1K of disk space if we were lucky. I know the grandkids get tired of hearing about the first time someone suggested that we might need a terabyte of storage for our business and the response was, "You're never going to get that."

Blogger Grandpa Lampshade August 15, 2016 12:08 PM  

16. Gunnar Thalweg August 15, 2016 7:43 AM

I don't have the answers, but I do know that race relations are improving

----------------------------------------

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Blogger mushroom August 15, 2016 12:17 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous FP August 15, 2016 12:29 PM  

"I just don't think the racism and anti-Semitism is necessary."

It is inevitable. I've had cucks like you call me an anti-semite for pointing out the obvious truth of most american jewish politicians and gun laws.

"I don't have the answers, but I do know that race relations are improving, that there are trends toward greater uniformity, and that the answer isn't cutting off from those networks."

Improving indeed. Why, just this past Saturday, you had "BLM protesters" in Milwaukee taking to the streets. Shouting, "Black power!" as they assaulted white people, looted and burned down stores.


"The future is war"

Welcome to the Inner Sphere.

Blogger Were-Puppy August 15, 2016 12:30 PM  

Gunnar Thalweg wrote:The Alt-Right is conducting a robust debate about the state of our culture. I like that part. I prefer to be able to explore ideas completely and without fear.

However, however, however ... the Alt-Right has serious problems, too. The racism, the sexism, the anti-Semitism, plus Christianity-as-identity instead of Christianity-as-practice -- it's not going to go over well.

The future, whether we like it or not, is greater and greater integration of nations and races. The Alt-Right has black men in it. It is needless to alienate them.

What I am talking about is the difference between "catholic" and "diversity." Catholic recognizes that which unites us; diversity recognizes that which divides us. Unity in truth and all of that.

I just don't think the racism and anti-Semitism is necessary.



Even though the topic is about SJWs Always Lie, you might benefit more from reading another of Vox books, Cuckservative.

Blogger Were-Puppy August 15, 2016 12:33 PM  

@16 Gunnar Thalweg
I don't have the answers, but I do know that race relations are improving, that there are trends toward greater uniformity, and that the answer isn't cutting off from those networks.
---

Been to Milwaukee, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, or outside a Trump rally lately?

Anonymous BGKB August 15, 2016 12:59 PM  

would be congratulating themselves on how bloody marvellous aqueducts and hypocausts and testudo formations are

There is no company with affirmative action workers that could do such precise work as aqueducts.

There isn't any racism or sexism or anti-Semitism going on. What's going on is called pattern recognition.

Political correctness is a war on (((noticing)))

Desiderius: I laughed at this. I don't know what a Palantir is.

You just admitted you are not smart enough to use Google.

The increased proximity produced by advances in travel and communications technology only means the next war will be global

EV-68 is still a bigger danger than ZIKA, since ZIKA can be avoided with repellants, B vitamins used to be recommended for repelling them not sure if the new "science" saying the old science was wrong is right.

Now, it is obvious that "fitness" is a slippery concept; it is not necessarily the swiftest, or the smartest, or

Who can squat out the most crack babies on welfare.

Blogger VD August 15, 2016 1:02 PM  

It would appear I am not finding a receptive audience, at least among commenters.

You've said nothing we haven't heard ten thousand times before. Many of us even used to think like that ourselves.

I would ask a few questions to meditate upon: is an ethnic taxonomy of the human race possible? Is it likely to be broadly agreed upon? Could such a taxonomy be translated into geopolitical boundaries? Even if the answer is yes to the first three, how likely would it be that such a new order could be translated into physical reality?

Yes. Doesn't matter. Yes. 100 percent. It is inevitable, based on the past patterns of history. Ask yourself this: where did all these homogeneous nations come from in the first place?

Finally, even if all that were to happen, would it be sustainable--or would one ethnic group or another decide it needs more breathing room?

It is more sustainable than the current situation, but eventually one ethnic group would decide it didn't like picking its own cotton, or it wanted someone else's land.

As for me, I think I will stick with muddling through as a policy.

Hope is not a strategy.

Anonymous BigGayKoranBurner August 15, 2016 1:17 PM  

There is no white identity to grab onto, even if it were desirable.

If you look at 1:20 of this video you will see gays marching along side of skinheads protesting the beheadeing of UK soldier Lee Rigby in broad daylight near his London Barracks. If its not safe for UK soldiers to walk about London just think how bad it is for puffs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ_iXZyoN7k

It would appear I am not finding a receptive audience, at least among commenters.

Do you honestly think a gay that doesn't want any more money taken out of his wallet to pay for Latrina's 21 crack babies didn't used to be a leftist?

Anonymous The Next Big Thing August 15, 2016 1:41 PM  

is the righteous mention of SJWs Always Lie which you can find right here: http://amzn.to/1sBYA10

If you haven't read this yet, you are missing out. So buy it now and read it today. You'll be glad you did.

Anonymous Ahmad ibn Fadhlan August 15, 2016 2:19 PM  

@53 "is an ethnic taxonomy of the human race possible? Is it likely to be broadly agreed upon? Could such a taxonomy be translated into geopolitical boundaries?"

Substitute the word "tribal" for "ethnic," and every answer becomes an easy yes.

North Americans seem to think those words are interchangeable. They are not. You are about to get an education in the difference.

Your next education after that will be the difference between ethnic politics and tribal politics. Note: this actually IS an area where the alt-right routinely face-plants itself.

Anonymous fred August 15, 2016 2:20 PM  

"eventually one ethnic group would decide it didn't like picking its own cotton, or it wanted someone else's land."

In a sense this happening now except it's sort of oscillating: whites don't want to pick their own crops so they Mexicans to do it, and Mexicans are steadily appropriating whites' land and social resources. How will that play out, is anyone's guess.

Stoddard famously said Whoever actively works the land is destined to own it.

Blogger Tom K. August 15, 2016 2:24 PM  

Racism is irrelevant. Anti-Semitism is irrelevant.

Those are shibboleths used to shut down opposition and debate.

Even though I am not racist I proudly EMBRACE the accusation, claim it as my own, for the sole purpose of DISARMING the Left by absorbing the sting of their accusations.

OK, I'm a racist. So what? What about why I said?

Yes, I'm anti-Semitic! So what? Answer my facts.

We're not going to waste a second responding to their ad hominem.

No more CUCKS. No more Virtue Signaling. I don't want or need their approval.

Anonymous Athor Pel August 15, 2016 2:32 PM  

I wrote this the other day for another comment thread but didn't post it. It fits here. It's long. You've been warned.

Those that study military history and those that do the fighting understand how important morale is. I see morale as simply the belief that winning is ultimately possible and therefore your efforts are not wasted and worth being expended. Morale is therefore faith of a particular kind. It is also willingness to fight.

I've recently learned of an important dimension to keeping morale up that I was previously unaware of. I was watching a lecture on an important piece of the player-driven history of Eve Online, an era known as The Great Eve War, which roughly spanned the years 2007 to 2009 and involved thousands of players.

I was playing Eve at the time though not a direct participant in The War. The main part of this war pitted Band of Brothers, or BoB for short, against Red Swarm Federation. RSF was made up of Goon Squad folks, the Russans, and Frenchmen, their individual alliance names respectively being GoonSwarm, Red Alliance and Tau Ceti Federation. I'll be coming back to the Goons.

I won't explain exactly who the Goons are here, you can use a search engine faster than I can write it. Let's jut say the Goons have something of a reputation.

Since player versus player combat in Eve has material in-game consequences the part that morale plays mirrors the real world more closely than other PvP computer games. But this isn't the insight I am talking about. What I learned is that identity matters a great deal for the maintenance of morale while under stress. Identity being who you think you are. tldr version; Just ask the USMC how important their identity is to their morale.

In The Great Eve War the Red Swarm Federation found itself on the edge of a failure cascade. Well, it looked like that at the time since every other alliance in Eve's history when placed in the same situation experienced a failure cascade. But RSF didn't fall apart like all the others. They didn't fall apart because GoonSwarm were Goons first and Eve players second. Just like the Russians in Red Alliance were Russians first and Eve players second. They didn't let failure keep them down.

Alliances, player organizations, when experiencing a failure cascade have players begin to flee the sinking ship. They quit the failing alliance and go join another and thereby keep playing Eve within a functioning organization in a part of space not under constant attack or they quit the game altogether.

The Goons didn't do that. They couldn't migrate. Not only because nobody else would likely have them but because they wanted to fight alongside other Goons and not somebody else. Like I said, they were Goons first and Eve players second. The Goons kept fighting and therefore Red Swarm Federation kept fighting.

Yes, eventually RSF beat BoB. In fact BoB no longer exists within Eve, at all.

Who are you? If you think of yourself as a loser then by definition that's what you are because you stopped trying. Nobody else can keep you from trying again after a loss. Only you can do that.

Blogger VD August 15, 2016 2:35 PM  

Even though I am not racist I proudly EMBRACE the accusation, claim it as my own, for the sole purpose of DISARMING the Left by absorbing the sting of their accusations.

That's how it's done.

Blogger Tom K. August 15, 2016 2:37 PM  

If global homogeneity were truly the future I think we would have to discover warp drive just out of Pure Boredom!

In Star Trek's future you can instantly beam to anywhere on the planet - but why bother? It's all the same. You have to get if planet to see anything unique and interesting.

Blogger LP9 Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra August 15, 2016 2:38 PM  

66 Hope was never strategy, prayer can be, avoiding defeatism can work for some but overall the willingness to be aware, understand the current culture with a solid sense of agency is most important.

I care about what James Delingpole and others are covering, thanks for all you do, its the men whom are the leaders, often mne dont expect to lead but they do. Its good to understand the predictive programming with what our near surreal reality tv nullsense is taking place. For those of us whom don't or reject TV, its culture shock to hear how we are being lied to and stolen from, its a good lesson, zero cognitive dissonance as the situation is quite clear.

Blogger LP9 Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra August 15, 2016 2:39 PM  

71 Agreed - All those labels and names are moot.

Blogger BCD August 15, 2016 2:39 PM  

There is a "white American" identity, but it is naturally newer and weaker than the various European national identities. That is why the war in the USA is likely to be bigger and more difficult than the wars in Europe.

That only makes things simpler with conflicts between ethnic groups. My great fear for Europe is that there are so many social conflicts that have been more-or-less on ice since the end of World War II, that any future civil war will be MUCH more complicated and messy than simply natives vs. immigrants.

Blogger bob k. mando August 15, 2016 3:24 PM  

7. Gunnar Thalweg August 15, 2016 6:47 AM
the Alt-Right has serious problems, too. The racism,



jesus fucking christ. really?

WHO is, objectively, more 'racist' than the Jews? do YOU have an entire nation explicitly devoted to YOUR race?

name me one Alt-Righter who is half as racist as your average black American.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lSKD7eeNVw


you know what the current motto of the YWCA ( purportedly, the Young Women's Christian Association ) is?

"eliminating racism
empowering women".

go virtue spiral someplace else.

Blogger bob k. mando August 15, 2016 3:28 PM  

7. Gunnar Thalweg August 15, 2016 6:47 AM
The future, whether we like it or not, is greater and greater integration of nations and races.



thanks for outing yourself as a warrior of the International Proletariat and exemplar of the New Soviet Man.

Blogger SirHamster August 15, 2016 4:44 PM  

Athor Pel wrote:The Goons didn't do that. They couldn't migrate. Not only because nobody else would likely have them but because they wanted to fight alongside other Goons and not somebody else. Like I said, they were Goons first and Eve players second. The Goons kept fighting and therefore Red Swarm Federation kept fighting.

Yes, eventually RSF beat BoB. In fact BoB no longer exists within Eve, at all.

Who are you? If you think of yourself as a loser then by definition that's what you are because you stopped trying. Nobody else can keep you from trying again after a loss. Only you can do that.



This echoed something Chesterton wrote about gods and demons explicated with the history of Rome and Carthage.

Rome was crushed - it should have stopped fighting from a materialist/economic perspective ... but still it fought. The tides turned and Carthage became no more than a memory.

The Moral level of war is the greatest level of war. Morale reflects Moral.

So who are you? If you have no will to fight, you need a better cause. SJWs Delenda Est is a great slogan, but it can only have teeth when built on a greater foundation.

Good will triumph.

Anonymous A.B. Prosper August 15, 2016 5:07 PM  

Athor, in war, real or sim like Eve, people fight hardest for their brothers , and their people of whom a great leader might represent , abstractions like "state" rarely get much loyalty. And note the Russians in WW2 weren't fighting for Communism or the USSR but Mother Russia big difference.

Now as to the upcoming "festivities" the only peaceful solution for the US is separation into many small separate nations. This won't result in a lasting peace for some years, until the ethnic cleansing is over but in the end, it will enable a period of peace. Till it doesn't anyway.

A more forceful option, outright reconquest of the entity of CONUS is simply not plausible by any reasonable means, no one can agree on how things should be run and the Right who might have the numbers and ruthlessness can't agree on how to make things work

Its not a surprise, the current Constitution was a compromise that nearly didn't happen and it was a flawed document in many ways , poisoned out the door by slavery and lack of specificity and vulnerability to subversion

The same problem plagues the Right as a whole actually.

The "My Constitution crowd" the decent sane GOPe types, Libertarians , .Alt Right, NrX , and Nationalists can't really agree on a subversion resistant functional ideology or how to pay for it and that's if they even if they could agree to expel the mainstream GOPe

The Left would be happy to shed someone else's blood for power but the system is too brittle and the Right far too heavily armed to allow that with ease.

I have no idea who to get the US back on track myself

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2016 5:09 PM  

@Gunnar,
Why do you hate my grandchildren? Why do you hate them so much?
So much you deny who they are and their right to exist.
So much you want to give their inheritance to strangers.
So much you want to destroy every good thing I want to pass on to them.

Why do you hate White babies so much, Gunnar?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2016 5:31 PM  

A.B. Prosper wrote:I have no idea who to get the US back on track myself
Can't be done, really. Too many people are diamertically opposed in what way we should go. Back in the days of political legitimacy, the losing side would just suck it up and carry on, working to change the conversation. C.f. the Old Right.
Now that the legitimacy of the state has been eroded, and people can see the obvious, that their opinion is not just to be ignored, it is no longer to be even honestly consulted, there's no way to reach that old resignation in losing.

By abandoning the trappings of democracy, exempting themselves from the penalties of their crimes, and straight importing an electorate to keep themselves in power forever and ever amen, the establishment party has killed the Anglo-Saxon ideal of the good loser, the sportsman, who takes it on the chin and shakes his opponent's hand at the end of the match.

If the other guy is just cheating, the contest in no longer what you thought it was, it becomes a contest in cheating.

Blogger residentMoron August 15, 2016 5:39 PM  

"Hope is not a strategy."

As a project manager I'm always amused when my customers talk about how much they hope good things will happen in their business. I tell them:

"Hope is a fine thing but it's not a valid project management technique. You're paying me to be a professional pessimist."

However in Gunnar's case i do believe hope is a strategy. It's a strategy for avoiding decision making and thus responsibility.

It can't work, any more than hope works in a business project, but I believe that's the intention.

Blogger Gunnar Thalweg August 15, 2016 5:47 PM  

@ 82. The wogs start at Calais, Snidely.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2016 5:57 PM  

Indeed they do, Gunnar. But none of my ancestry has been from east of Calais since some of them took England back from the Anglo-Saxon riff-raff.

Anonymous Wooly Phlox August 15, 2016 9:06 PM  

Francis A. Schaeffer said it too. Politics is downstream from culture.

His books are among the best I've ever read.

His "Trilogy" is astounding, and I wish it could be republished by Castalia House.

I wish Schaeffer were still alive, sometimes.

Most times I'm glad he missed what he predicted.`

Blogger Unknown August 15, 2016 9:12 PM  

Even though I am not racist I proudly EMBRACE the accusation, claim it as my own, for the sole purpose of DISARMING the Left by absorbing the sting of their accusations.

Vox: "That's how it's done."

The Alt-Right is a troll? Brilliant. The lego fits together at last. I can now join the /k queue.

Blogger dfordoom August 15, 2016 9:24 PM  

@16. Gunnar Thalweg

New segregation, new apartheid -- ain't gonna happen.

The only way to preserve actual diversity is to have some degree of segregation.

What's happening at the moment isn't the destruction of white culture - it's the destruction of all cultures. The final goal is a single monoculture. That's what the melting pot leads to - cultural genocide.

A certain amount of segregation isn't just necessary from the point of view of whites - it's necessary for blacks, and Asians, and for every ethnic group. Every ethnic group is entitled to have its own culture.

I expect that when there is a push for segregation it will come from non-whites. Whites (on the whole) don't care about having their culture destroyed.

Blogger Gunnar Thalweg August 15, 2016 9:29 PM  

@88. There is a bicoastal white elite and they do not remotely see their culture threatened. They see it dominating. Which it is.

Blogger dfordoom August 15, 2016 9:49 PM  

@7. Gunnar Thalweg

However, however, however ... the Alt-Right has serious problems, too.

The big problem with the Alt-Right is that so many of them are still thinking in terms of hopelessly outdated categories like left and right. Anyone thinking in those terms is a dinosaur.

The fight that matters is the fight against globalism, and globalism is being promoted by mega-corporations and billionaires. Wall Street is right behind globalism. Globalism is not a leftist project. Do you really think Wall Street is full of leftists? Do you really think Wall Street supports Hillary Clinton because she's a leftist? They support her because they know she isn't a leftist. She's a globalist who can be relied on to promote the interests of billionaires and bankers.

What confuses a lot of alt-righters is that globalists are in favour of big government. But big government is very very popular with billionaires and bankers. It protects them from scary things like competition, or having to face the consequences of bad decisions. Big government also gives them access to lots and lots of tax-payers' money - the US military for example is essentially a gigantic welfare scheme for rich corporations.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2016 10:06 PM  

dfordoom wrote:Wall Street is right behind globalism. Globalism is not a leftist project. Do you really think Wall Street is full of leftists?

Yes.

Do you really think Wall Street supports Hillary Clinton because she's a leftist?

Yes.

They support her because they know she isn't a leftist. She's a globalist who can be relied on to promote the interests of billionaires and bankers.
You say that as if there were no such thing as a Leftie globalist. How many (((Lefties))) are not globalists? How many (((Globalists))) are not Lefites?

Even the conventionally-thought-of-as-Right globalists, like the Neocons and the Libertarians are, on closer examination, usually Lefties.

Anonymous MendoScot August 15, 2016 10:08 PM  

Gunnar Thalweg wrote:@88. There is a bicoastal white elite and they do not remotely see their culture threatened. They see it dominating. Which it is.



Said every blind elite before being destroyed.

Blogger Unknown August 15, 2016 10:21 PM  

There is a bicoastal white elite and they do not remotely see their culture threatened. They see it dominating. Which it is.

Careful. The idea that the White Alt-Right might have been left out of its own proposition nation would make it as mad as hell.

Anonymous Siobhan August 15, 2016 10:48 PM  

Sean Smith was a Goon, who played Eve. Vile Rat. He died in Benghazi.

They always say the ambassador's name. They don't often mention Sean Smith, because he was the IT guy, and no one remembers the IT guy. It makes me angry.

We remember.

Blogger dfordoom August 15, 2016 11:20 PM  

@91. Snidely Whiplash

We obviously have very different ideas on what constitutes a leftist!

Which is why the term is no longer useful. Personally I try to avoid it and I usually describe the enemy as globalists or SJWs because those terms still seem to have some meaning.

I see Social Justice/Identity Politics as a fundamentally anti-leftist position.

This might seem pedantic. We do after all have the same enemy even if we call him by a different name. However I think it is crucially important. One of the reasons the SJW/Globalists have been so successful is that they've persuaded people that they are leftists and by doing this they've managed to convince millions of people to vote against their own interests.

Blogger Were-Puppy August 15, 2016 11:51 PM  

@65 BGKB
EV-68 is still a bigger danger than ZIKA, since ZIKA can be avoided with repellants, B vitamins used to be recommended for repelling them not sure if the new "science" saying the old science was wrong is right.
---

Which B vitamins?

Blogger Were-Puppy August 15, 2016 11:58 PM  

@68 The Next Big Thing

is the righteous mention of SJWs Always Lie which you can find right here: http://amzn.to/1sBYA10

If you haven't read this yet, you are missing out. So buy it now and read it today. You'll be glad you did.
---

For any who weren't here when SJWAL dropped, there was an epic mini war of SJWs putting out counter books, then some mysterious others putting out counter-counter books, of which gave birth to this as one of them:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014U9GDMU/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o03_?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Blogger The Overgrown Hobbit August 16, 2016 12:29 AM  

This is why it matters when even people we despise are attacked by those who seek to control them and us, and why it is important for us to defend them regardless of how we might feel about them.

Agreed.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 16, 2016 12:40 AM  

dfordoom wrote:We obviously have very different ideas on what constitutes a leftist!

That would be because you are a moron. No, more than that. You are A Moron With A Theory.

Blogger dfordoom August 16, 2016 1:29 AM  

@99. Snidely Whiplash

That would be because you are a moron. No, more than that. You are A Moron With A Theory.

If you want to go on viewing the world in terms of political concepts that are half a century out of date that's your lookout. And if you want to go on looking at politics the way the mainstream media wants you to, that's also your lookout.

Blogger dfordoom August 16, 2016 2:32 AM  

7. Gunnar Thalweg

However, however, however ... the Alt-Right has serious problems, too. The racism, the sexism, the anti-Semitism

If it's sexist to point out that men and women are not the same then count me as a sexist. Personally I think feminism has caused nothing but misery for most women. Feminism is anti-woman. And feminism is the most pernicious and most dangerous of all modern ideologies. Anyone who thinks that it's possible to compromise with feminism is deluded. The Culture Wars are more important than anything else. Once you lose your culture you lose everything. Nationalism is simply not possible if the Culture Wars are lost.

Anonymous A.B. Prosper August 16, 2016 3:56 AM  

O/T a bit, a while back our host quipped that only an SJW would try to make friends with a Lord of Hell

well that actually happened on Shoddy Cast in the Doom 3 on the BFG where the whiny host went on about how oppressed the demons were and how they had a point because were exploiting they energy yada yada

Shoddy Cast "science in video games" videos are sketchy but fun and I hope that it was just meant to be funny but considering the rest of the stuff Austin (the host guy did) I'm thinking no.

When i told a friend of mine that, liberal, agnostic but sane and getting saner got it in an instant "Its an demon! Its objectively evil."

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts