ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, September 24, 2016

The desperation of a failing superpower

Flailing would also be an appropriate adjective. Regardless, it should be increasingly apparent to any student of history that the USA is no longer a unitary superpower and that the Obama administration is no longer deemed credible by allies and enemies alike. The Saker describes the latest series of debacles:
After days and days of intensive negotiations, Secretary Kerry and Foreign Minister Lavrov finally reached a deal on a cease-fire in Syria which had the potential to at least “freeze” the situation on the ground until the Presidential election in the USA and a change in administration (this is now the single most important event in the near future, therefore no plans of any kind can extend beyond that date).

Then the USAF, along with a few others, bombed a Syrian Army unit which was not on the move or engaged in intense operations, but which was simply holding a key sector of the front. The US strike was followed by a massive offensive of the “moderate terrorists” which was barely contained by the Syrian military and the Russian Aerospace forces. Needless to say, following such a brazen provocation the cease-fire was dead. The Russians expressed their total disgust and outrage at this attack and openly began saying that the Americans were “недоговороспособны”. What that word means is literally “not-agreement-capable” or unable to make and then abide by an agreement. While polite, this expression is also extremely strong as it implies not so much a deliberate deception as the lack of the very ability to make a deal and abide by it. For example, the Russians have often said that the Kiev regime is “not-agreement-capable”, and that makes sense considering that the Nazi occupied Ukraine is essentially a failed state. But to say that a nuclear world superpower is “not-agreement-capable” is a terrible and extreme diagnostic. It basically means that the Americans have gone crazy and lost the very ability to make any kind of deal. Again, a government which breaks its promises or tries to deceive but who, at least in theory, remains capable of sticking to an agreement would not be described as “not-agreement-capable”. That expression is only used to describe an entity which does not even have the skillset needed to negotiate and stick to an agreement in its political toolkit. This is an absolutely devastating diagnostic.

Next came the pathetic and absolutely unprofessional scene of US Ambassador Samantha Powers simply walking out of a UNSC meeting when the Russian representative was speaking. Again, the Russians were simply blown away, not by the infantile attempt at offending, but at the total lack of diplomatic professionalism shown the Powers. From a Russian point of view, for one superpower to simply walk out at the very moment the other superpower is making a crucial statement is simply irresponsible and, again, the sign that their American counterparts have totally “lost it”.

Finally, there came the crowning moment: the attack of the humanitarian convey in Syria which the USA blamed, of course, on Russia. The Russians, again, could barely believe their own eyes. First, this was such a blatant and, frankly, Kindergarten-level attempt to show that “the Russians make mistakes too” and that “the Russians killed the cease-fire”. Second, there was this amazing statement of the Americans who said there are only two air forces which could have done that – either the Russians or the Syrians (how the Americans hoped to get away with this in an airspace thoroughly controlled by Russian radars is beyond me!). Somehow, the Americans “forgot” to mention that their own air force was also present in the region, along with the air forces of many US allies. Most importantly, they forgot to mention that that night armed US Predator drones were flying right over that convoy.

What happened in Syria is painfully obvious: the Pentagon sabotaged the deal made between Kerry and Lavrov and when the Pentagon was accused of being responsible, it mounted a rather crude false flag attack and tried to blame it on the Russians.
You didn't need to see the radar to know that the bombing of the humanitarian convoy was a false flag. The moment the news about it broke, I said to Spacebunny, "there is no way that isn't fake." At this point, it almost appears that the US government appears to spend more time staging false flags than attempting to stop enemy action.

And it's not just the Russians and common sense that suggest the USA used Predators to fire Hellfire missiles at the convoy.
Thermobaric Hellfire air-blasts don't leave craters, and they typically start fires. No craters are visible in footage of the burned convoy.

The Russians have thermobaric bombs, too, according to PavewayIV, but they use different particles and their blast patterns are different: either no "sparkles" or long-duration "sparkles", not the fast-duration flash as seen in the video of the Aleppo blast.

As we reported yesterday, the Russians detected a Predator drone which took off from Incirlik airbase in Syria, flew to the precise location of the convoy, arrived before the strike, stayed for a while, then left after the damage was done.

Labels: ,

127 Comments:

Blogger Mr.MantraMan September 24, 2016 9:07 AM  

As I have said 'Murka version 2.0 is the Jim Jones cult writ large.

But conservatives playing 'Ol Papa Conservative are stuck in the mindset of trying to reason with the insane,, obviously a fail no matter how many lengthy essays of brilliance are written.

Blogger Positive Dennis September 24, 2016 9:08 AM  

My wife and i were having lunch at Top Burger here in Russia. (Good beer for $1!) the cashier hearing english asked my wife why America hates Russia. She told him they didn't but the US has a bad government. While Reagan was right calling the Soviet Union an evil empire, now that is how i would describe America.

Blogger tublecane September 24, 2016 9:12 AM  

I forget what we're supposed to be fighting for in Syria, because the MSM doesn't bother telling me anymore. That could be because I'm a little detached from it nowadays, but still, it's strange. They've fallen off with the propaganda. I wouldn't blame Joe Schmo for thinking we're at war with Russia over there.

Certainly they won't inform him that we're on Al Queda's side.

Blogger Escoffier September 24, 2016 9:18 AM  

After the regime topples it will be fascinating to find out whatever the hell these people are up to.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan September 24, 2016 9:22 AM  

Why should the Russians be suprised about this turn is a bit credulous between the USSR sponsoring complete nut sacks of the American Left and the CIA promoting slightly less insane nut sacks (Obama's mother) in a bid to undercut the Soviet symps here we are today.

Radical child wants all its crazy demands met, now, Liberal mom is one step or missed dose of SSRIs from a breakdown into cat hoarding and Conservative Papa is trying to patronize and reason with the two insane parties and failing.

If there is a long game from the Russian state it should be to increase the insecurities and then pray that the insane actors look domestically for the "wreckers" and fade from the international scene.

Anonymous Be Deplorable, Not Afraid September 24, 2016 9:24 AM  

You can imagine parallel meetings going on right now. In one, Putin is screaming to his hackers that if they don't counteract the Dem dirty tricks on election day, there will be WW III. And in the other, Soros is screaming that if his hackers don't beat the Russian hackers, there WON'T be WW III. Un-be-freaking-lievable times in which to live.

Anonymous VFM #6306 September 24, 2016 9:25 AM  

As if the media will ever do an autopsy on the Obama administration, Escoffier.

Blogger Wanderer September 24, 2016 9:26 AM  

Sounds to me like (((they))) really want to have a (((WWIII))) with Russia real bad. What better way to make white genocide a reality than for Rothschild to wipe out tens of millions of more whites in another pointless world war that accomplishes nothing but to further world government.

OpenID basementhomebrewer September 24, 2016 9:26 AM  

Why are we in the region? Either glass it or leave. This pussy footing around is stupid and is what tends to lead to escalating conflicts with 3rd parties as we are now seeing with the Russians.

Blogger Johnny September 24, 2016 9:29 AM  

That asshat president of ours wants to foment a war for the sake of domestic support for hag Hillary. This is maybe two orders of magnitude worse than the military actions Clinton took to distract from his domestic misbehavior. It risks real war. What dirt balls these high ranking Democrats are. Actually worse than the run of the mill dirt ball politician.

Anonymous VFM#1819 September 24, 2016 9:31 AM  

The problem isn't that the Obama administration is incompetent, it's that they are incompetent and have a powerful standing army at their disposal. And because the military is the last tool in the toolbox with any power, every problem becomes one solvable only by military means.

Much like a retarded gorilla with rabies.

No offense meant to supporters of the fallen Harambe, may he rest in peace.

Blogger Salt September 24, 2016 9:34 AM  

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Russian warships stationed in Syria’s coastal waters targeted and destroyed a foreign military operations room, killing over two dozen Israeli and western intelligence officers.

“The Russian warships fired three Caliber missiles at the foreign officers’ coordination operations room in Dar Ezza region in the Western part of Aleppo near Sam’an mountain, killing 30 Israeli and western officers,” the Arabic-language service of Russia’s Sputnik news agency quoted battlefield source in Aleppo as saying on Wednesday.


Anonymous New guy in town September 24, 2016 9:48 AM  

It really disgusts me that we are pushing for war so bad with Russia. It has to be to help ((((them)))) start and continue the white genocide. There is absolutely no strategic reason for us to go to war with Russia. I come from a family that has a long history of serving in the military. I have already declared that if we do go to war with Russia, I will not serve in the military. I agree with Vox, this is being done to help out sick Hillary for the election, but it will backfire. We're tired of endless war; it's our fault that the Middle East is on fire. The blood of ISIS atrocities are on our hands. I was a hardcore supporter of Bush and the Iraq War. I have long since come to repent of this, and see it for what it is, nation building. Yet another reason for praying for the Trumpslide, knowing that I don't have to worry about my kids being drafted into endless wars.

Blogger residentMoron September 24, 2016 9:54 AM  

New guy, it's a lot worse than nation building, it's nation destroying.

For fun and profit.

Anonymous Napoleon 12pdr September 24, 2016 9:56 AM  

I would not say the United States is flailing....but the Obama regime is utterly unreliable and untrustworthy. The Democrats have a 200+ year track record of regarding sound national security strategy as secondary to domestic political dogma, a century-long track record of putting their own political profit ahead of good foreign policy. But Obama adds a stupidity that wasn't present before.

Anonymous Swoggler September 24, 2016 9:57 AM  

Not going to argue that Obama's Syria policy is anything other than a disaster but Saker puts way too much faith in RT to get his narrative. I live in Russia and for almost two days the Russian narrative that ran on the news after the humanitarian convoy strike was that it was a justified hit because one of the trucks was towing a mortar. But as it became apparent there *whoopsie* might not have actually been any weapons in the convoy...the narrative switched immediately to "yup, the Yankee pindosi must have done it with their super-secret drones". Color me unconvinced. They were bragging about the prowess of the Russian pilots...until suddenly they weren't. (Russian news is much more fun to watch than CNN...their anchors let some emotion and pride through sometimes)

Look, the Russians are completely owning this Syria conflict and making Obama look like the international relations tyro he is and the U.S. media can't stand it. We should be 100% skeptical of any spin coming from that direction. But we shouldn't swallow the entire line coming from the Russians either.

That said, the Russians' push for everyone to return to their corners and start some robust diplomatic judo in Syria is no-doubt-about-it the best solution. And since the U.S. side doesn't have anyone who can touch Lavrov for diplomatic professionalism...we can expect the same sort of obfuscation and delay (and the bloody consequences of such from acts of both sides) until the November elections.

Anonymous Napoleon 12pdr September 24, 2016 9:59 AM  

The real question is whether Putin will have his hackers support Clinton, who is easily bribed...or Trump, who will honesty keep his word.

Anonymous Casey September 24, 2016 10:01 AM  

William Kristol wasn't kidding when he laughed and referred to Obama as a "born again neocon".

Blogger praetorian September 24, 2016 10:09 AM  

Stop poking the bear, Jews.

Do you want a holocaust? Because this is how you get a holocaust.

Blogger Phillip George September 24, 2016 10:18 AM  

Exactly Salt @12. MH 017 isn't forgotten. Metro Jet flight 7K9268 isn't forgotten. Who were the baggage handlers at Sharm El Sheikh again?
and Jacob's troubles haven't even begun yet. God's speed Mr Putin. You have our blessings.

Blogger James September 24, 2016 10:22 AM  

Just a small nit incirlik AB is in Turkey.

Blogger Johnny September 24, 2016 10:24 AM  

The fatal flaw the Jews have is that they can figure out everything but their own misdeeds. Everything is always the fault of the other side. Thus they can not analyze and correct.

Blogger LES September 24, 2016 10:26 AM  

The Middle East is being prepared for a future Greater Israel.
Genesis 15:18
http://original.antiwar.com/dan_sanchez/2015/09/21/remaking-the-world-in-greater-israels-image/

Blogger luagha September 24, 2016 10:26 AM  

@17 Can't trust Clinton to stay bought.

Blogger Stephen Davenport September 24, 2016 10:38 AM  

Nice conspiracy theory Vox, Nazi Ukraine and Hellfires that do not leave craters, sheesh, it is hard taking you serious sometimes with these bullshit conspiracy theories especially in regards to Russia.

Anonymous VFM #7916 September 24, 2016 10:38 AM  

When I saw the first photos of the convoy, I knew the russians has spoken the truth. Then I saw the analysis and the footage of the hellfire strike, and then I realized the US or its allies had initiated the strike, and it was indeed a false flag.

Then the pentagon blamed the russians.

It is not possible to take any word the US government says at face value anymore. The emotion I feel at that little fact is what drives me to vote Trump. My belief in the system has faded, and I will not forget.

Blogger Stephen Davenport September 24, 2016 10:44 AM  

Dude the Russians fucking kill civilians on a regular basis and like the pinkos on our left, lie to your face. I got a dollar that says the Russians did bomb that convey and meant to do it, much like Malaysian airliner over the DOnbass, the Grad strike on Mariupol, etc, etc..Do not buy into the Russian propaganda, they are known liars.

Anonymous Gen. Kong September 24, 2016 10:48 AM  

Salt wrote:TEHRAN (FNA)- The Russian warships stationed in Syria’s coastal waters targeted and destroyed a foreign military operations room, killing over two dozen Israeli and western intelligence officers.

“The Russian warships fired three Caliber missiles at the foreign officers’ coordination operations room in Dar Ezza region in the Western part of Aleppo near Sam’an mountain, killing 30 Israeli and western officers,” the Arabic-language service of Russia’s Sputnik news agency quoted battlefield source in Aleppo as saying on Wednesday.


It's really come to quite a state of affairs when the Iranian propaganda ministry is actually slightly more credible than anything stated by the Banana Empire or its (((media))). Also supports the theory put forth by No.8. Which liars are lying less?

Blogger James September 24, 2016 10:49 AM  

Just a small nit incirlik AB is in Turkey.

Blogger Johnny September 24, 2016 10:50 AM  

Don't make the mistake of trusting one side because you don't trust the other. Between us and Russian it is bad and worse, or worse and bad, depending on the era.

Blogger VD September 24, 2016 10:55 AM  

I don't trust the Russians. But I also don't believe the Russians are entirely stupid either. I find it much more likely that after breaking the ceasefire by accident, the USA tried to manufacture a way to maintain the moral high ground.

I mean, where was the benefit in bombing a humanitarian convoy to Russia? Or to Syria? Why not just capture it and take the stuff?

Blogger Johnny September 24, 2016 10:55 AM  

My current thinking is that we are too open and democratic society to have a sound foreign policy as the ill informed public gets involved. The solution is to get involved when there is a true compelling need, which is rare. And maybe a standing army is not such a good idea. Numb nuts guys like Bush and villainous guys like Obama end up using it when the troops would best be left at home.

Anonymous Gen. Kong September 24, 2016 10:55 AM  

Do not buy into the Russian propaganda, they are known liars.

As opposed to the (((media))) and the Banana Empire, who always tell the truth and would never ever lie - because Captain Murika and Dindu Nuffins. Russia isn't half as murderous as the regime headquartered in Sodom-on-Potomac. Old USSR collapsed 25 years ago, Mr. Van Winkle. The (((Marxists))) run the show here much more than they do there.

Blogger VD September 24, 2016 10:58 AM  

I should mention: if Russia had bombed it, they would have simply said it was carrying weapons and stuck by that story. The Russians say they have radar data showing Predators over the convoy. Where is the US radar data showing Russian bombers over it?

It's not even a case of believing X or Y. The US has not only provided no evidence, it hasn't even claimed Russia did it. The US claim is observably false, which is that only Russia or Syria COULD have done it. That claim is false on its face.

Anonymous BGKB September 24, 2016 10:58 AM  

(((I)))) live in Russia and for almost two days the Russian narrative.

FIFY

The real question is whether Putin will have his hackers support Clinton, who is easily bribed...or Trump, who will honesty keep

Putin knows he can't outbribe Soros.

Blogger Matt September 24, 2016 10:58 AM  

A simultaneous argument that the US is so incompetent that you need special-purpose Russian adjectives to describe it is not compatible with a hyper-competent cabal that can pull off false-flags that would require everyone in CENTCOM down to Private Snuffy watching radar to be in on it... it's just not possible to square that circle.

I've worked for the US Military in a reasonably important capacity. Yeah, I'm biased by the fact that I think they're mostly good guys, but frankly even if they were all mustache-twirling illuminati I wouldn't trust that they could competently conspire their way out of a wet paper bag.

Frankly there's no reason to think the Russians are any different. They're not moustache-twirling villains either. I'd bet good money that they bombed the convoy and it was a total accident and they're probably face-palming about how they managed to take the spotlight off of the US's screw-up.

Blogger VD September 24, 2016 11:05 AM  

A simultaneous argument that the US is so incompetent that you need special-purpose Russian adjectives to describe it is not compatible with a hyper-competent cabal that can pull off false-flags that would require everyone in CENTCOM down to Private Snuffy watching radar to be in on it... it's just not possible to square that circle.

That's not the argument, Matt. It is that they are fundamentally dishonest, not that they are incompetent.

I'd bet good money that they bombed the convoy and it was a total accident and they're probably face-palming about how they managed to take the spotlight off of the US's screw-up.

Then why is the USA saying "Russia or Syria, because only they were capable of doing it"? Are the US and other air forces there incapable of bombing a convoy?

Blogger Nick S September 24, 2016 11:08 AM  

It's just a ploy to get Trump to say something "conspiratorial" about it at the debate. I fully expect Lester Holt to repeatedly bait Trump in that general direction anyway then posture...like when he farts in an elevator..."wasn't me".

Anonymous Gen. Kong September 24, 2016 11:08 AM  

Just as an aside, where did all the anti-war leftards go to? They seem to have vanished sometime around 2008. Here the Banana Empire has forces on the ground in Iraq (I thought we won the heroic struggle against violent extremism there) and in Syria, not to mention still working the poppyfields of Pashtoonistan for the sake of making the ummah safe for feminism, sodomy and the Murikan Way. It's quite remarkable behavior for the one (who's ostensibly the commander in chief) was the proud recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize for Prezidin' while Black. Of course as noted in VD's little purple book: SJW's always lie.

Blogger Matt September 24, 2016 11:17 AM  

Then why is the USA saying "Russia or Syria, because only they were capable of doing it"? Are the US and other air forces there incapable of bombing a convoy?

The US is saying that "it wasn't us", so those are the only other two suspects. Nobody else that I know of is operating in the area anymore. So if they US had done it, they'd have presumably admitted it. You don't have to think they're paragons of virtue to come to this conclusion - just that they suck at coverups and have observably admitted in the recent past to bombing a hospital, a Syrian army unit, etc.

Blogger pyrrhus September 24, 2016 11:30 AM  

"Sounds to me like (((they))) really want to have a (((WWIII))) with Russia real bad. What better way to make white genocide a reality than for Rothschild to wipe out tens of millions of more whites in another pointless world war that accomplishes nothing but to further world government."

It's really tough to figure a plausible survivable endgame after nuclear war, so the neocons seem to be thinking with their gonads in pushing war with Russia (and inevitably China)...

Blogger Johnny September 24, 2016 11:32 AM  

@40 ...have observably admitted in the recent past to bombing a hospital, a Syrian army unit, etc.

With the election coming up maybe they are more inclined to lie than usual? They are getting pretty tense about Trump.

Anonymous TS September 24, 2016 11:40 AM  

"I'd bet good money that they bombed the convoy and it was a total accident and they're probably face-palming about how they managed to take the spotlight off of the US's screw-up."

Wow I would take that bet anyday, you obviously don't know sh*t about the situation on the "ground" over there and are a typical brainwashed serf of the empire.

Anonymous TS September 24, 2016 11:53 AM  

"It is not possible to take any word the US government says at face value anymore."

Natives figured that out long ago.

Blogger bob k. mando September 24, 2016 12:00 PM  

27. Stephen Davenport September 24, 2016 10:44 AM
I got a dollar that says the Russians did bomb that convey and meant to do it, much like Malaysian airliner over the DOnbass



you do realize that i already demonstrated that, at a minimum, MH-17 was the result of homicidal negligence on the part of Ukrainian Air Traffic Control?

normal flight patterns in that area went over the Black Sea.

MH-17 was directed by Uke ATC to fly at minimum altitude over the exclusion zone ( FAA was restricting flight below 30k feet due to the conflict ) some 30 miles inland, directly over the only area in the entire conflict in which it was known that Russians had a captured AAM piece.

you know what the operational exposure of a single unit Buk is when the target is +30k feet and moving at ~650 mph? less than 2 minutes.

and Uke ATC flew that aircraft RIGHT OVER dead center of the operational radar envelope.

now, when YOU can demonstrate WHY Ukrainian ATC is "cooperating" with "Russian" antiaircraft emplacements, i'll start taking you seriously.



40. Matt September 24, 2016 11:17 AM
So if they US had done it, they'd have presumably admitted it.



the US has radar data AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN THE RUSSIANS, you fucking moron. plus satellite observation.

the US doesn't have to 'guess' at who pulled the trigger, they damn well know.

therefore,
IF the US is unwilling to release the radar data
THEN the US is the responsible party
BECAUSE the data would incriminate the 'wrong' team



this "War between State Dept and Defense Dept" concept makes a lot of sense. State would be more populated with overt Marxists, Defense would have a population much more concerned with actually trying to defend US interests and their fellow soldiers ( not quite the same thing ).

this would also conform with the accusations of the US being incapable of coming to an agreement.

Anonymous Farnswords September 24, 2016 12:04 PM  

When I first started learning about politics and such around seven years ago, conservatism fit me like a glove. I felt so proud to be a part of the American posterity, connected to the Declaration, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, John Locke, etc. More and more, though, I've realized that these wonderful American virtues are only things I've read and learned about, not experienced. I was born the year before Reagan left office, so I've never seen our government uphold American values. I've never seen my society do anything but draw away from them. I only know the America in decline.

I don't know what the future holds; I only know that Trump is the right choice right now on earth, and that sure hope doesn't belong anywhere but in Christ. As he so often does, Jon Foreman puts the right words to my heart:

"Feeling like a refugee
Like it don't belong to me
The colors flash across the sky...

Storms on the wasteland
Dark clouds on the plains again
We were born into the fight

But I'm not sentimental
This skin and bones is a rental
And no one makes it out alive

Until I die I'll sing these songs
On the shores of Babylon
Still looking for a home
In a world where I belong."

I wish to live to see my beloved country in revival, to see men bold and devoted enough to limit their own power once again, and especially to see the embrace of Christ and the dwindling of political obsessions, which the SJW's force us into out of necessity. But right now I just have to fight alongside every ally I can find. I'm grateful to God for Vox and the ilk; this is a great place to unwind ever day.

Blogger Bard September 24, 2016 12:27 PM  

"humanitarian aid convoy" sent by whom, containing what, going where?

Blogger Aurini September 24, 2016 12:36 PM  

I once knew a Gamma male that behaved EXACTLY like Obama's USGov. Childish emotivism. Vengeance over perceived slights. Flagrant rule breaking. Acting without any sense of professionalism or dignity.

Gammas act like rotten kindergarteners; the US government is being run by children.

Blogger Balázs Varga September 24, 2016 12:48 PM  

Vox Day I think already informed that the Russians could have easily shot the convoy and just say it was smuggling illegal weapons or carrying terrorists or anything like that.

Why would they not use a much more believable cover story of it was them?

Blogger G-S. September 24, 2016 12:53 PM  

Bunk. The US has not been replaced by another country. The Russians are aggressors, not policemen. The US will continue to be looked at as the go-to country for any flare-ups on the planet. That the US is trying to bring other countries up to equalize efforts internationally should be looked at positively.

Blogger papabear September 24, 2016 1:04 PM  

G-S. for George Soros?

Blogger Matt September 24, 2016 1:09 PM  

IF the US is unwilling to release the radar data
THEN the US is the responsible party
BECAUSE the data would incriminate the 'wrong' team


That's preposterous. That data is by definition classified military intelligence. State may not take that stuff seriously, but DoD does, and it's DoD data.

Additionally, it wouldn't make a difference. Nobody who doesn't believe "the radar shows it wasn't us" would believe that actually released radar data wasn't just faked.

Blogger world entertainment September 24, 2016 1:18 PM  

Dear Friends do you know

I got a dollar that says the Russians did bomb that convey and meant to do it, much like Malaysian airliner over the DOnbass

you do realize that i already demonstrated that, at a minimum, MH-17 was the result of homicidal negligence on the part of Ukrainian Air Traffic Control?

normal flight patterns in that area went over the Black Sea.

MH-17 was directed by Uke ATC to fly at minimum altitude over the exclusion zone ( FAA was restricting flight below 30k feet due to the conflict ) some 30 miles inland, directly over the only area in the entire conflict in which it was known that Russians had a captured AAM piece.

you know what the operational exposure of a single unit Buk is when the target is +30k feet and moving at ~650 mph? less than 2 minutes.

and Uke ATC flew that aircraft RIGHT OVER dead center of the operational radar envelope.

now, when YOU can demonstrate WHY Ukrainian ATC is "cooperating" with "Russian" antiaircraft emplacements, i'll start taking you seriously.

40. Matt September 24, 2016 11:17 AM
So if they US had done it, they'd have presumably admitted it.

the US has radar data AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN THE RUSSIANS, you fucking moron. plus satellite observation.

the US doesn't have to 'guess' at who pulled the trigger, they damn well know.

therefore,
IF the US is unwilling to release the radar data
THEN the US is the responsible party
BECAUSE the data would incriminate the 'wrong' team

this "War between State Dept and Defense Dept" concept makes a lot of sense. State would be more populated with overt Marxists, Defense would have a population much more concerned with actually trying to defend US interests and their fellow soldiers ( not quite the same thing ).

this would also conform with the accusations of the US being incapable of coming to an agreement.

Blogger Derrick Bonsell September 24, 2016 1:24 PM  

If the US wants to make the claim that the Russians or Syrians bombed the convoy, all they need to do is present the evidence to the UNSC.

Blogger Lew Rand September 24, 2016 1:36 PM  

@53 What, can't the world just "Listen and Believe"?

Anonymous Oye September 24, 2016 1:40 PM  

I don't get how you don't ignore people that have constantly deceived you many times over. I blame the Russians for re-discovering this lesssssssson over and over with respect to these sssssssnakessssss.

Next time, just dedicate a lower level guy with less staff to do the talking if you're still willing to gamble on the existence of your counterpart's "good will".

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice....

Blogger ZhukovG September 24, 2016 1:42 PM  

It looks like the Russians rightly observe that the Pentagon is following its own policy rather than the Obama Administration's. That is the meaning of Russia's comment, not that any part of our government is incompetent, just that an agreement with one part doesn't mean that another agency won't intentionally screw it up.

Matt, classified or not, we will make reconnaissance data public, when it is in our interest to do so and particularly if it shows proof of another nation's wrong doing. Since it seems we are likely the aggressor, that data will never see the light of day.

Anonymous JI September 24, 2016 1:50 PM  

So,..., what, the idea is that we have a bunch of incompetents in the White House who can't coordinate between the left hand (State Dept) and the right hand (Pentagon)? No surprise, that is exactly what you get when you give power to hippies.

Blogger Shimshon September 24, 2016 1:57 PM  

недоговороспособны

Russian actually has a single word that can translate as MPAI. Makes me want to learn it.

Blogger residentMoron September 24, 2016 2:06 PM  

Matt, probably believes Gulf of Tonkin really happened and that Hitler just mysteriously came out of prison to rule Germany, like Joseph in Egypt.

Pffft.

Anonymous Marvin Boggs September 24, 2016 2:07 PM  

When I was a kid (in Canada), there was no question: the Americans and allies were the good guys and the Soviets and allies were the bad guys. I've come to realize that I no longer believe there to be any good guys (at least as far as governments go). I'm rather depressed about that.

@52: just a suggestion: overusing emphasis tends to degrade the value of it.

Blogger ZhukovG September 24, 2016 2:11 PM  

Putin has likely been aware for some time that the United States is no longer able to act in good faith. He's just playing for time and hoping that Trump will become our next President.

In the West, the 'Globalists' may have realized that the current fiat currency fueled game of musical chairs is about over. They know the music will soon stop and there aren't nearly enough chairs for them. So they may have decided to take drastic action.

They'll need something that they can use to cover up the economic collapse. A world war might do nicely.

Blogger residentMoron September 24, 2016 2:18 PM  

@ZhukovG

I have another theory. I think the world war was always the objective. Political chaos (i.e. war) often follows economic chaos. Ergo, engineer an economic disaster, enriching yourselves and your allies in the process, then start the war when there's a growing pool of angry unemployed uneducated fodder crying out for some meaning in their lives ...

Blogger bob k. mando September 24, 2016 2:20 PM  

51. Matt September 24, 2016 1:09 PM
State may not take that stuff seriously, but DoD does, and it's DoD data.



it is no more Defense's call than it is State's. it's Obama who makes that decision. and when you're dealing with the OTHER ICBM capable superpower you might, you know, want to make absolutely clear to all parties what went down.

further, you're avoiding the salient:
Defense knows who fired that missile.

IF they were willing to back anything up
THEN they would have accused the relevant party ( Syria or Russia )

pretending that there are no US forces who could be responsible for a friendly fire incident is ludicrous absurdity. we shoot OURSELVES on occasion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8-wr8_qRBQ


gosh amighty. ain't gun camera footage "classified"? and yet, here it is, available for the whole world on YouTube.


note to Mods:
i'm going to go out on a limb here and jump to the conclusion that user 'World Entertainment' is a spambot.

Blogger bob k. mando September 24, 2016 2:25 PM  

57. JI September 24, 2016 1:50 PM
So,..., what, the idea is that we have a bunch of incompetents in the White House who can't coordinate between the left hand (State Dept) and the right hand (Pentagon)


the supposition is not lack of coordination.

the supposition is that the right hand disapproves of the actions of the left hand and is seeking to destroy it's machinations. ie - portions of the military are going rogue because they consider State and Executive foreign policy to be treasonous ( hard to argue with that ).

this is EXTREMELY dangerous.

Blogger ZhukovG September 24, 2016 2:26 PM  

@63 That is a perfectly reasonable theory. I have also read about the possibility that the war is being pushed for simply to recreate the boom period that the US enjoyed after WWII.

The theory being that this new war could be kept nuclear free the same way WWII was kept chemical free. That whether the US won or lost, it wouldn't matter because the US would still be largely undamaged while Asia, Europe and Russia are devastated.

I think it's nuts, but when dealing with sociopaths...

Blogger Elder Son September 24, 2016 2:28 PM  

@49 LMAO.

The US-NATO is the spear that brings the non-integrated Gaps into the integrated globalist Core.

And the USA and EU is the (incomplete) model.

You're a globalist G-S.

Anyhow, John Kerry was going before the world yesterday praising the Syrian White Helmets proclaiming they are worthy of a peace prize. - http://www.globalresearch.ca/search?q=White+Helmets&x=0&y=0

The whole construct in Syria is a US-NATO/State Dept. lie.

As someone mentioned earlier, and I have been pondering myself, if/when Assad is beheaded, or steps down, what is to become of US-NATO's terrorists? Iran.

Blogger ZhukovG September 24, 2016 2:32 PM  

@65 You see it exactly. Very dangerous. What are the implications of Generals, with major commands, being in Soros pocket?

Blogger Elder Son September 24, 2016 2:38 PM  

In fact, reading some of the comments, if everyone would just start with the OBVIOUS premise that the USA and NATO are the globalist spear, everything else starts to fall in place. Once you get past the OBVIOUS US - NATO - State Dept. lies.

Blogger Elder Son September 24, 2016 2:41 PM  

LMAO. You are being entertained with the Order out of Chaos. You are kept guess, as in:

“We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality — judiciously, as you will — we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.” - Karl Rove

You just don't want to believe it, because you think you are smarter. When all you have to do, is actually follow the script.

Anonymous Elipe September 24, 2016 2:44 PM  

Holy fucking shit, the anti-Russian shilling here is incredible.

You CAN have an incompetent government that spends a lot of time planning false flags. It's called SJW convergence. The SJWs do all kinds of dishonest, dirty things to accomplish their SJW goals, and then they frantically run to cover up their dirty deeds. The smart employees either quit or keep their heads down and say "yes sir" because they want to keep their jobs in an economy that, surprise, surprise, the SJWs have been busily sabotaging on purpose. Mark of the beast and the right to buy and sell and all that.

Blogger Were-Puppy September 24, 2016 2:47 PM  

@50 papabear
G-S. for George Soros?
---

G-S for Greasy Shit

Blogger Elder Son September 24, 2016 2:55 PM  

The continuity of Bush - Hillary Clinton Sponsored Secretive Arab Spring Program that Destabilized Middle East: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-sponsored-secretive-arab-spring-program-that-destabilized-middle-east/

I don't expect most people to actually follow the link, but here it is anyways: State Dept. - NATO - Syria: http://www.globalresearch.ca/search?q=State+Dept.+NATO+Syria&x=13&y=6

And; https://www.google.com/search?q=State+Dept.+NATO+Syria&sitesearch=BlacklistedNews.com&gws_rd=ssl

Syria White Helmets: http://www.globalresearch.ca/search?q=Syria+White+Helmets&x=17&y=13

Know what else is amazing? Your whole Christian construct during the Cold War with Russia and its "prophesies" related to, was/is a mass CIA ops.

Anonymous JI September 24, 2016 2:58 PM  

This is getting a little too conspiracy-theoryish for me. I think there are all kinds of competing interests in the US military-industrial complex, and no firm hand with a vision to guide them in a coherent fashion. So yeah, I can see some going "rogue", at least a bit, but mostly I see incompetence and the lack of a clear national strategy.

For instance, this link points to the 2015 National Security Strategy document, which is the highest-level document on this matter and is released periodically by the White House (we went several years under Obama using an old, outdated one from the Bush Admin). Notice that the list of key strategic interests includes "Confront Climate Change", "Assure Access to Shared Spaces", and other wishy-items. Not too surprising coming from Obama and his hippies. https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/2015_national_security_strategy.pdf

So you'd think the Pentagon would put a cold-hearted, realpolitik spin on this. Instead, the highest Pentagon-level document, the 2015 version of the National Military Strategy, is almost as flaky and vague, putting "Respect for universal values at home and around the world" under the category of U.S. Enduring National Interests. http://www.jcs.mil/Portals/36/Documents/Publications/2015_National_Military_Strategy.pdf

This is why I conclude that, rather than a massive and highly coordinated NWO conspiracy, the US gov't these days is run by incompetent flakes and those who seek to enrich themselves from the military-industrial complex. And this is why the Russians cannot trust the US to make deals of keep them, not because large elements of the US military are going rogue, but more because they have no guidance and don't really know what they should be doing.

Blogger Elder Son September 24, 2016 3:15 PM  

@74

You should read The Pentagons New Map, and The Project For A New American Century. Also, visit the CFR and Brookings Institute websites.

Also, your "government" is not run by the "government". It is a revolving door of "special interest" groups. Those being corporations.

The Brussels Business: https://youtu.be/h4C5SgeVK-Q

Who Runs America: https://youtu.be/bzrYMEvAEyw



NWO conspiracy? There we go again. Spit it right in their faces, and they call it dew.

Anonymous Oye September 24, 2016 3:17 PM  

@65 "the supposition is that the right hand disapproves of the actions of the left hand and is seeking to destroy it's machinations. ie - portions of the military are going rogue because they consider State and Executive foreign policy to be treasonous ( hard to argue with that )."

I agree with the first half of the statement. I disagree with the hypothesis about the military going rogue. I don't think anyone at the pentagon is capable of going rogue; not single general at the Pentagon is a soldier and is instead a well fed desk chair bureaucrat - that's intentional. My theory is that the elite who have levers over the Pentagon have fractured. I think factions of the elite are jockeying in the Pentagon. Complete discord at all levels in the Pentagon, and with the White House. Perhaps not so much with the senate - not yet. No consensus and no one to lead. Complete disarray.

That's my 2¢.

Blogger Elder Son September 24, 2016 3:42 PM  

"I would not agree that coalition aircraft ought to be grounded," said Gen. Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. "I do agree that Syrian regime aircraft and Russian aircraft should be grounded." - http://www.aurorasentinel.com/news/us-russia-poised-new-battle-syria/

You really do not have to be a genius to fill in the blanks.

Assad must go, and the US-NATO- State Dept. "moderate" Islamic Jihad must stay intact.

Blogger Elder Son September 24, 2016 3:55 PM  

Senator "What's do we need to do to take over #Syria's airspace?"
General "World War 3"
Senator "gulp"

https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/779752960276389888

Anonymous CloseHauled September 24, 2016 4:00 PM  

@71 Holy fucking shit, the anti-Russian shilling here is incredible.

No shit. Eyes wide shut.

What is this war about?

Is it getting rid of a mean old bad man, mean to his people (regime change again)? If that is the case why have we let Castro run Cuba in our own back yard for 50+ years?
Surely the Cubans suffer a dictator.

Or could it be about control of Russia? Russia and China do not appear fully integrated in the "New World Order" GHWB was talking about exactly
11 years before 911 (President Bush the Elder announced he was working to bring about a "New World Order."). A shit load of 11's in 911 (gematria calling card?)

Gazprom supplies EU with a large percentage of its natural gas. Take out that money supply and US may defang Russia.

EU/US want to run gas pipeline from Qatar->Saudi Arabia->Jordan->Syria->Turkey->EU and cutoff Russia's Gazprom.

They need Syria because they can't go through Iraq (the line would be blown up all the time).

Syria is about controlling Russia.
Ukraine is about controlling Russia.
Putting missile defense systems in Poland and on Russia's borders is about controlling Russia.

Who is the aggressor here?

Anonymous CloseHauled September 24, 2016 4:04 PM  

Will Putin let US/EU destroy Russia by controlling Syria?

Will there be nuclear war if US succeeds in taking control of parts of Syria? That is
a very possible scenario.

Blogger Johnny September 24, 2016 4:04 PM  

Unless they are attempting to sponsor a revolt it is very rare for higher ranking military people to go rogue. And that is everywhere in the world. If you want to know what they are like, think long term government bureaucrat with a nice cumfy job.

In American history the only exception to this rule are the turncoats, traitors like Benedict Arnold who sell out and show boat generals who want to enter politics by the method of some spectacular military success. Apparently none of that here.

Blogger ace September 24, 2016 4:13 PM  

I imagine the USA as the psychopathic main character of Sword of Doom at the end of the movie. Delusional, mad, and lashing out in all directions.

Blogger Elder Son September 24, 2016 4:15 PM  

Putting missile defense systems in Poland and on Russia's borders is about controlling Russia.

No, no, no, no! It's about protecting Europe from Iranian annihilation!

https://youtu.be/Eiyr82AF59M

Blogger bob k. mando September 24, 2016 4:21 PM  

68. ZhukovG September 24, 2016 2:32 PM
You see it exactly. Very dangerous. What are the implications of Generals, with major commands, being in Soros pocket?



that's not what i'm saying and that not what the Saker is saying.

we're pointing out that the .Mil has loyalties to US / Constitution that ( some parts ) believe are being thwarted by the Executive/State Dept.

this ( can be ) is how you get a military coup.

further, since the only tool the .Mil has to influence State / Executive policy ( short of a coup ) is "accidental" friendly fire incidents, there is very little .Mil control in what the direction of the resulting Diplomatic solution will eventually be.

so long as the .Mil is in the sub-coup state, they are limited to monkeywrenching treaties and agreements *in those areas in which military operations are being carried out.*


generals in the pay of Soros would be another example of "split loyalty", the problem with that is that the rank and file of the military would not remotely go along with it.

if we stipulate to Soros having bought off generals it is still bad, but i don't credit the idea that an entire Army Division ( for instance ) could be bought off. i should think sheer weight of numbers in the General Staff and troops would constrain Soros directed action.

remember, in an all volunteer armed services, induction highly selects for patriots.

this is not to say that EVERY volunteer is a patriot, just that a very high percentage of them are going to take patriotism very seriously.


74. JI September 24, 2016 2:58 PM
not because large elements of the US military are going rogue



i never said "large elements". you get "large elements" going rogue and you have either coup or civil war.

what happened to the aid convoy requires only a single drone pilot. you've got drones going out armed with Hellfires all the time over there.

a small cell of dissident officers could easily manufacture this incident and present it as accidental friendly fire.

they can't conceal that the specific operator pulled the trigger but they can make excuses for why he did so.

then you just take the reflexive deceit and refusal of Obama/Hillary to take any responsibility and you get public statements to the effect of "musta been either the Syrians or Russian" while they sotto voce admit to the Russians that they know it wasn't really the fault of the Russ.

same same as Hillary making numerous public announcements that an obscure YT vid was the reason for Benghazi at the same time that she was telling Chelsea and Egypt that they knew full well that it was not.



75. Elder Son September 24, 2016 3:15 PM
NWO conspiracy?


i think you'll find that most here agree that that the NWO has been running wide open since Bush Sr.

how much the .Mil understands this is another question.

Blogger gunner451 September 24, 2016 4:25 PM  

I think that the simplest explanation is that the terrorist in Aleppo were the ones that took out the UN convoy. The US Peditor UAV only carries 2 hellfire missles so unlikely that they would have caused this since there were 12 trucks in the convoy. The fact that the white helmets were there ready for the photo op also lends additional credence to that theory.

As for why they would nuke the convoy, pretty obvious that they want to use it as a propaganda ploy to try to get the US and the UN to stop the Russians and Syrians from completely taking over Aleppo because if they don't then the terrorists in Aleppo are done for anyway.

That it happened at a good time for the US to take the focus off the fact that they took out 70 or so Syrian soldiers in what looks to be an attack coordinated with ISIS is convenient to say the least and the attack MAY have been coordinated with the US but that seems to stretch things a bit far. The fact that Kerry was desperate enough to latch on this this as a way to deflect from bombing the Syrian Army does say something about the desperate position that the US seems to be in though.

Blogger Elder Son September 24, 2016 4:59 PM  

Someone mentioned earlier this is all about Russia. For the most part, it is.

Anyhow, this is what US-NATO is doing on Russia's back-door:

https://twitter.com/1ABCT_3ID

https://twitter.com/USArmyEurope

https://twitter.com/173rdAbnBde

https://twitter.com/2dCavalryRegt

https://twitter.com/7thATC

https://twitter.com/USNATO

https://twitter.com/NATO

This is just a small sample of what and who I follow. And we will have a NWO. Either by consensus, or conquest. And whether you like it, or not.

I'm not speaking of everyone, but I see a lot of cognitive dissonance, because USA! USA! USA!

By the way, which "convoy" are you all talking about? There were two of them.

Anonymous Real American September 24, 2016 5:01 PM  

Wow, straight-up Russian propaganda! Either this site is owned by the Russians, or useful idiots who swallow Russian propaganda hook-line-and-sinker. Same goes for the commenters. There is no 3rd choice.

Anonymous Real American September 24, 2016 5:06 PM  

You know I am right. See how long before my comment is deleted. The truth is out there!

Anonymous CloseHauled September 24, 2016 5:07 PM  

@83 i think you'll find that most here agree that that the NWO has been running wide open since Bush Sr.


It has really gotten worse since Bush/Clinton/CIA/CocaineSmuggling operators took power (needs
those cocaine/drug/black market dollars to finance world instability).

People talk about all the dead bodies the Clintons leave behind.

Who is their muscle?

Well, they are undisciplined greedy fuckups
that the Bush part (CIA) has to clean up the loose ends. You don't hear about Bush trail of bodies because they
are more disciplined.

That is my conspiracy theory.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 24, 2016 5:08 PM  

Real American wrote:Wow, straight-up Russian propaganda! Either this site is owned by the Russians, or useful idiots who swallow Russian propaganda hook-line-and-sinker. Same goes for the commenters. There is no 3rd choice.
Wow, straight-up Jewish propaganda! Either this commenter is owned by the Jews, or a useful idiot who swallows Jewish propaganda hook-line-and-sinker. Or he's Jewish. There is no other choice.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 24, 2016 5:10 PM  

Real American wrote:You know I am right. See how long before my comment is deleted. The truth is out there!
Lol, you're neither effective enough nor important enough to delete. It would involve a mod bothering to push a button. You crap is just not worth the effort.

Anonymous CloseHauled September 24, 2016 5:18 PM  

@89 Now that was funny.


@86 Wow, straight-up Russian propaganda!

So we are in Syria for what according to your propaganda?
We have killed 300-400K Syrian people for what according to your propaganda?

To deconstruct your propaganda we need to know what you think this war is about.



Blogger Elder Son September 24, 2016 5:21 PM  

Note: John Kerry legitimate opposition - https://twitter.com/theLemniscat/status/778939476726976512

Note: Aid groups suspend cooperation with UN in Syria because of Assad 'influence' - https://twitter.com/ShoebridgeC/status/778261699526819841

Note: Just days before the AID convoy was hit, the UN admitted that the rebels (AlQaeda) refused to let the Aid trucks into #Aleppo. #Syria - https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/778791700038717440

Note: Our moderate Jihad beating a Syrian boy - https://twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/778990196830371840

Note: John Kerry, State Dept., NATO is playing the American public. And that means everyone is a Russian stooge if you don't buy the narritive.

Anonymous Real American September 24, 2016 5:26 PM  

Wow, reading the comments, I see the 3rd possibility-- this is a snake-pit of anti-American, ant-Jew NWO conspiracy nuts and haters. Well, that makes you guys useful idiots anyway.

Anonymous Real American September 24, 2016 5:29 PM  

In any case, you are all horrible human beings and a waste of oxygen and I hope you all DIAF. Peace out!

Blogger jandolin September 24, 2016 5:34 PM  

(((Real Americans))) denounce any criticism of America's Israel first militarism as unpatriotic. (((They))) have been using that tactic since the Iraq war. Skype David Frum comes to mind. Genuine Americans are disgusted with the perpetual (((neocon))) wars.

Blogger Elder Son September 24, 2016 5:36 PM  

@93 Here, have some spit in your eye. Then you can call it dew.

https://youtu.be/VtlO39wIRWs

How about Obama at the UN the other day? And this is just a small clip.

https://youtu.be/QtnO4qifhbA

You are an idiot real american. I'm guessing you are sitting behind a State Dept. or DoD computer.

Blogger Markku September 24, 2016 5:40 PM  

Peace out!

That's where you overdid it. I might have believed you to be on USA's side otherwise.

Blogger Parallel September 24, 2016 5:50 PM  

"The Russian paradigm is completely different: a crisis leads to negotiations which are conducted up the the last second before a conflict erupts. There are two reasons for that: first, continuing to negotiate up to the last second makes it possible to seek a way out of the confrontation up to the last second and, second, negotiations up to the last second make it possible to come as close as possible to achieving strategic surprise for an attack. This is exactly how Russia acted in Crimea and in Syria – with absolutely no warning signs or, even less so, a well-publicized display of power to attempt to intimidate somebody (intimidation is also a western political strategy the Russians don’t use)."

Russians don't use intimidation?

Really?

I did not know that.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 24, 2016 6:00 PM  

I swear to God, some of these people have to be 15-year-olds posting on a dare. They come out of nowhere, have obviously NEVER read the blog, spout nonsense, double down, and run off in a huff.
Gay initiation ceremony?
College internship?
I mean, it's not like anyone would ever pay for (((Real American))) ejaculate up there. Jews are tighter with their money, and a clown like that could never pass the NSA psychological profile.

Blogger Balázs Varga September 24, 2016 6:05 PM  

Honestly if I choose whenever to be ruled by the US or Russia... I would rather be ruled by Russia. Lesser evil and all that.

Anonymous CloseHauled September 24, 2016 6:49 PM  

@93 (((Real American))), I have a fourth possibility:

We want to make )))America Great Again(((

If you want to find the truth you have to go where it is uncomfortable in a world that is controlled by spiritual dark forces and The Father of Lies.

Blogger Johnny September 24, 2016 6:53 PM  

Balázs Varga wrote:Honestly if I choose whenever to be ruled by the US or Russia... I would rather be ruled by Russia. Lesser evil and all that.

In the long haul of history the US has treated its own citizens much better than Russia. Plus they have a big Islamic minority and dangerous borders. They are not going to turn nice because they can not.

Anonymous CloseHauled September 24, 2016 6:53 PM  

@94 "In any case, you are all horrible human beings and a waste of oxygen and I hope you all DIAF. Peace out!"

DIAF?? Die In A Fire?

Hmmm, are you a product of the ring of fire?


Blogger Rusty Fife September 24, 2016 7:37 PM  

I expect the недоговороспособны comes from the fact that there is no unified command to make a deal with.

Whether it is Obama or an older problem is debatable. There are factions, with armaments, in the government all playing their own "fun and games".

Blogger GFR September 24, 2016 7:44 PM  

how would that work? are the american people jonesing for a war? would a war distract from the email scandal?

Blogger JWM in SD September 24, 2016 7:49 PM  

It's not the .mil (or small factions thereof) that have gone rogue, it's the State Department and Executive Branch that have gone rogue in my opinion. The .mil is simply waiting them out.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable September 24, 2016 7:59 PM  

tublecane wrote:I forget what we're supposed to be fighting for in Syria, because the MSM doesn't bother telling me anymore.

I think we're supposed to be trying to get al-Assad assraped to death like Gaddafi?

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable September 24, 2016 8:04 PM  

Oh wait, that's just going to be an "accidental" consequence of his blocking some petroleum pipeline or another. My bad, I lose track of these things.

Anonymous Grinder September 24, 2016 8:08 PM  

You know what happened to Amelia Earheart don't you? Russian hackers.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable September 24, 2016 8:27 PM  

basementhomebrewer wrote:Why are we in the region? Either glass it or leave.

Why do we have nukes, if not to use them? They are only a deterrent if we might.

Real American wrote:Wow, straight-up Russian propaganda! Either this site is owned by the Russians, or useful idiots who swallow Russian propaganda hook-line-and-sinker. Same goes for the commenters. There is no 3rd choice.

"Wow" is a CogDis tell. Dumbass.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft September 24, 2016 8:39 PM  

@109 What happened to Amelia Earhart was the combination of becoming a feminist propaganda figurehead while being insufficiently competent.

But also Russian Hackers. You do seem to have a point there.

Anonymous Takin' a Deplorable Look September 24, 2016 8:56 PM  

"Hmmm, are you a product of the ring of fire?"

More like his backside rings are on fire after taking it raw from Shitavious at the local gloryhole.

Blogger ZhukovG September 24, 2016 9:07 PM  

Hmmm, seems we're only attracting junior varsity trolls.

@83 Bob K Mando, Sorry, I rushed my post and wasn't clear. The first half was agreement. The second half was just idle supposition on my part.

I do think that we are seeing proof that the Globalist elite are not speaking with one voice. I believe they are currently divided into two or more factions.

One factions, I'll call it the Brzezinski Faction, is calling for a strategic retreat. They fear that the Globalists have overextended themselves; leaving them vulnerable to disaster. Not unlike the German Army at Stalingrad.

The other faction, is pushing for and trying to force bold action, thinking that victory must be seized now. I believe this second faction is currently strongest, but by no means able to act with impunity.

There may even be additional factions since with Globalists, god is the person they see in the mirror.

Blogger Lazarus September 24, 2016 9:29 PM  

Rusty Fife wrote:I expect the недоговороспособны comes from the fact that there is no unified command to make a deal with.

Whether it is Obama or an older problem is debatable. There are factions, with armaments, in the government all playing their own "fun and games".


Common problem with Empires.

Blogger VFM #7634 September 24, 2016 9:57 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger VFM #7634 September 24, 2016 9:58 PM  

Trying to think of a good translation for недоговороспособны (niedogovorosposobny). Closest I can get is "backstabbers". Or perhaps "pathological backstabbers".

Blogger Lazarus September 24, 2016 10:52 PM  

VFM #7634 wrote:Trying to think of a good translation for недоговороспособны (niedogovorosposobny). Closest I can get is "backstabbers". Or perhaps "pathological backstabbers".

Unfortunately, I think it is more akin to the fact that no one is actually in charge.

Du Lung Bridge

Blogger Feather Blade September 24, 2016 11:47 PM  

"Not agreement capable"

Well, damn.

I'm pretty sure that means we must be destroyed in order to stop us.

Anonymous Mr. Deplorabional September 25, 2016 1:52 AM  

CloseHauled wrote:Gazprom supplies EU with a large percentage of its natural gas. Take out that money supply and US may defang Russia.
If anyone wanted to eliminate Russia as an energy/economic power in Europe, the German "Energiewende" would not exist.  Properly deployed nuclear energy would replace a lot of imported petroleum (via electric vehicles) and the majority of imported natural gas.

The push has been against nuclear and implicitly for NG and petroleum.  Whatever the agenda is for, it is NOT anti-Russia.

I honestly hope that everyone who ever deliberately served in or was appointed by the Obama administration dies in a fire.  Preferably while tied to a stake below which the fire is kindled, with intent.

Anonymous FP September 25, 2016 3:59 AM  

Wow, just wow you guys. I can't even. Its 2016 you guys. #The Truth is out there!

Seacrest, out!

Blogger SciVo September 25, 2016 7:31 AM  

Here FP, this might help.

Anonymous Lawyer Guy September 25, 2016 8:59 AM  

I first I thought Obama was trying to run down American power overseas. The more I have seen, though, I think he is an Indonesian who bows to kings because that's what you do there, and is scared of using real force because everything in Asia when he was growing up was playacting power. He is also careful not to pretend to threaten force too loudly so as not to piss off the US, China, or Russia--because that's how he grew up.

Instead he engages in weak shows, which go badly because most most world leaders know how to use real force. Judiciously, but use it.

Now I get the sense he has checked out and turned everything over to recent grads of the Ivy League and Howard while he goes on vacays, and his experienced crew moved over and are going all out to push Hillary over the top.

Blogger Rusty Fife September 25, 2016 1:35 PM  

Lawyer Guy wrote:Now I get the sense he has checked out and turned everything over to recent grads of the Ivy League and Howard while he goes on vacays, and his experienced crew moved over and are going all out to push Hillary over the top.

Valerie Jarrett isn't a recent grad. Plus she has an affinity with Iran; she identifies with them.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 25, 2016 2:08 PM  

world entertainment wrote:bob k. mando hello i am not a spambot ok...!
Yes you are. You are exactly a spambot. Even if you draw breath and eat food, you are a spambot.
You're not welcome here.

Blogger Roger G2 September 25, 2016 9:18 PM  

FWIW, it seems zerohedge is reporting he Russians' talking about a Predator "taking off from Incirlik airbase in Syria" in that one article. Either the Russkies said it wrong or zerohedge misquoted them, possibly. Unless there's an "Incirlik" airbase in Syria, too?
I've only heard of the Incirlik airbase in Turkey.

Blogger Roger G2 September 25, 2016 9:20 PM  

If that's already been addressed, my apologies. There are literally a million comments here that I've yet to read thru. Literally.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts