ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, September 29, 2016

VFM: stand down

This is a command to the 500, to all my beautiful, slavering darlings.

Stand down. No more #AltRetard business until further notice. An accord has been reached and we will honor it accordingly.

Return to your kennels. But stay hungry. I will have bigger, fatter, and tastier prey for you next week. Big Fork is coming.

VD
SDL
ELoE

PS: I've heard from 60 or so of you so far concerning that other matter. Check your emails if you want to get on sooner rather than later.

Labels: ,

111 Comments:

Anonymous VFM #0265 September 29, 2016 7:19 PM  

Very well, Supreme Dark Lord. We shall honor your command.

Upon the Eventual Triumph,

VFM #0265

Blogger Sentient Spud September 29, 2016 7:24 PM  

Understood.

Blogger Sun Xhu September 29, 2016 7:28 PM  

Is this before or after their death threats towards Milo?

Blogger The Hammer September 29, 2016 7:28 PM  

Feverishly anticipating next week's morsels, Supreme Dark Lord...

Blogger Ben Cohen September 29, 2016 7:29 PM  

How do I become a VFM? Is there an application I need to fill out and interview?

Blogger Sentient Spud September 29, 2016 7:33 PM  

How do I become a VFM?

You must find an SJW and sacrifice it to a pack of actual wolves.

Blogger peppermint88 September 29, 2016 7:34 PM  

The day will come when AltWhite and AltWest are the only sides left in the world, and we will fight with each other as bitterly as the current progressives and cuckservatives. Until then, both are on the side of the truth.

Blogger lowercaseb September 29, 2016 7:38 PM  

"Hearing the cracking of bones didn't bother me... It was the sound of the sucking of marrow that caused my hair to turn white... "

Blogger Julie Dyal September 29, 2016 7:41 PM  

peppermint88 wrote:The day will come when AltWhite and AltWest are the only sides left in the world, and we will fight with each other as bitterly as the current progressives and cuckservatives. Until then, both are on the side of the truth.
Hopefully no; it'll be a glorious battle between two forces that respect each other as potential equals, not a battle against bitter, traitorous snakes.

But that day is a long way from now.

Anonymous VFM #7916 September 29, 2016 7:47 PM  

I hear and obey.

Anonymous JAMES September 29, 2016 7:48 PM  

Awwwwwww! Really? The scum are all over twitter showing off their 8th grade educations. Target rich environment indeed.

Blogger VD September 29, 2016 7:49 PM  

Awwwwwww! Really? The scum are all over twitter showing off their 8th grade educations. Target rich environment indeed.

Do I really need to call Malwyn?

Blogger VD September 29, 2016 7:51 PM  

How do I become a VFM? Is there an application I need to fill out and interview?

I'm not adding to the pack yet. In fact, we culled it of all but the most antifragile only six months ago.

Blogger Bard September 29, 2016 7:52 PM  

I'm really pleased to hear this. That was some of the best and worst on a post I have read here in 10 years.

Blogger Goofilin September 29, 2016 7:57 PM  

Hey VD, a couple of days ago you said that Trump finished slightly up in the debate and the signs to look for to verify whether you were right or wrong. Taking into account Polls that matter (not the online ones that allow unlimited votes for anyone like the one in Time) I guess you were wrong and Hillary came out on top.

At NYTimes the odds before the debate were Hillary 69 - Trump 31. Today they are 72-28.

Anonymous JAMES September 29, 2016 7:58 PM  

The teenaged idiots who think they're the first right wingers in history deserve a slap. Their arrogance is annoying and their tears tasty. But yes there are MUCH better specimens amongst the Alt-White. Us lessers can only assume that an accord has been reached with them.

I'm not a VFM, but when the man who wrecked the Hugos orders, we obey.

Blogger Old Ez September 29, 2016 8:00 PM  

Just put the word out to my contacts to #HonorTheTruce.

Blogger Atlas Wept September 29, 2016 8:00 PM  

Sounds like you're being "silenced " by Hitlery and David Brock. Transcript of Hitlery's Inside Correct the Record: Post-Debate PLOT!

Correct the Record is a Hillary-campaign super-pac that is dedicated to "fighting the lies" on the Internet. What it is, is a battalion of paid trolls whose job it is to disrupt, demoralize, and defame any Trump supporters and message boards. They communicate using a secure messaging software called "slack" pictured above.

We were able to get some monitoring software onto a junior analyst's laptop to take a look inside the slack-channel where they were doing work. What we found was startling. In the fall-out from last night's debate, they are beginning a new campaign of targeted harassment (or worse) against the "ring leaders" of the decentralized online Trump movement.

Without a traditional campaign infrastructure to target, it appears they have been reduced to going after the "most influential voices" in the online debate. What exactly this means, we're not sure (the comment at the end of the conversation wasn't good though). Below are the screen shots and the full transcript of today's conversation.

Begin Transcript

https://archive.fo/4iOTI#selection-1331.0-2442.0

Blogger Matt September 29, 2016 8:03 PM  

Vox, I still haven't received an email. I replied to you this morning.

Blogger VD September 29, 2016 8:03 PM  

I'm not a VFM, but when the man who wrecked the Hugos orders, we obey.

Always good to see the Ilk and others getting involved.

Blogger VD September 29, 2016 8:04 PM  

Vox, I still haven't received an email. I replied to you this morning.

I just sent in a large list about 10 minutes ago. It's annoying and inefficient to do it one by one.

Blogger Were-Puppy September 29, 2016 8:05 PM  

@18 Atlas Wept

Sounds like you're being "silenced " by Hitlery and David Brock. Transcript of Hitlery's Inside Correct the Record: Post-Debate PLOT!
---

TY for posting that. I'm a peon so can't seem to get anybodies attention about it. But it seems scary to me, when I see what has been happening lately:

- Instapundit, ricky_vaughn, and several others banned on twitter for several days

- Savage getting hammered on radio

- Cernovich accounts locked

- media starts a coordinated "anti-pepe" similar to GG, where maybe 10 or more outlets drop stories same day

- who knows what else is all happening so tightly together


Blogger Matt September 29, 2016 8:17 PM  

Ok, thanks.

I really hope Trump doesn't take the high road the next debates. Though I think maybe he was focused on seeming prepared and capable, which some idiot critics claim he isn't, and was just thinking about what he was saying. Hillary's crimes MUST come to light on live tv. She must face public scrutiny.

Anonymous Ezekiel Cassandros September 29, 2016 8:18 PM  

"TY for posting that. I'm a peon so can't seem to get anybodies attention about it. But it seems scary to me, when I see what has been happening lately:"

That just means they noticed.
On to the next stage of the unfolding War of the Memes.
Your words are your weapon, your conviction is your armor, and your beliefs are the soldier.
Sharpen your weapon, repair your armor, and pump some iron. Because the reason they're pulling shit like this is, they outnumber us and own literally all the money in the world and WE'RE scaring THEM.

Anonymous Ironsides September 29, 2016 8:34 PM  

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right,they're in front of us, they're behind us.
They can't get away this time." -- Chesty Puller

Anonymous yuiop September 29, 2016 8:34 PM  

OT heads-up: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/29/denmark-allows-migrants-to-break-law-and-keep-child-brides/

Red-pilling is not, as I have discovered over the last year, a singular event, but rather (for me at least) a series of jolts. Just when I think I can't be significantly surprised, leftist-globalist vermin happily push through an Islamic exemption bringing open and brazen child rape into the West. Unfreakingbelievable! I don't have a shred of pity in my heart for those who would institutionally facilitate mass child rape. .R

Anonymous Alexander September 29, 2016 8:42 PM  

Old Ez, props to you. You deserve it. Thanks.

As a VFM, I cannot give Vox any 'props' because to do so would be to suggest that there was any doubt for any moment that he would not act in the best possible way.

That is not #MinionMindset

Plus, the things Malwyn does with a cat o' nine tails when one is caught doubthinking...

Blogger Carl Philipp September 29, 2016 8:48 PM  

@26
"I don't have a shred of pity in my heart for those who would institutionally facilitate mass child rape."

Gay couple left free to abuse boys - because social workers feared being branded homophobic

Anonymous Takin' a Deplorable Look September 29, 2016 8:48 PM  

@yuiop

Agreed. For example, child prostitution just became "legal or decriminalized" in California. Ostensibly to wipe clean a minor's record.

The law has no provisions to ward these children in safe houses,rehabilitate them and crack down on johns and pimps.

As /pol says... REEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Anonymous 9490 September 29, 2016 8:49 PM  

Noted

Blogger praetorian September 29, 2016 8:50 PM  

Old Ez wrote:Just put the word out to my contacts to #HonorTheTruce.

As I said in the other thread, thank you: you are doing yeoman's work for our cause.

Anonymous Takin' a Deplorable Look September 29, 2016 8:56 PM  

On the one hand, I understand the fear and paranoia of the Alt-White. They are _NOT_ wrong in being suspicious of .gov Alphabet Soup Honeypots or (((crypto))) Honeypots being set up to entrap them.

On the other hand, "they" and (((they))) already know who we all are anyways. Might as well make the best of it and form alliances. "Trust, but verify"

OpenID lastsamurai768 September 29, 2016 8:56 PM  

As to the truce via Seventh Son, you should know that he isn't in control of the TRS forums, the alt-retards are. Boatsinker wrote this after the truce:
https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/24726/smallpox-day-agrees-to-come-on-trs-to-tell-us-we-are-wrong/34

If you go on the Shoah again, you need to know it will be enemy territory. You need to be especially cautious with Mike Enoch. His favorite expression when your name is brought up is "f-ck that guy." A couple of examples:
https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/24417/vox-day-white-nationalists-are-trying-to-co-opt-the-alt-right/19

https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/14820/tri-racial-phenom-voxday-signal-meltdown-after-dallas/42

Fore-warned is fore-armed.

Blogger Lazarus September 29, 2016 8:57 PM  

Were-Puppy wrote:TY for posting that. I'm a peon so can't seem to get anybodies attention about it. But it seems scary to me, when I see what has been happening lately:

- Instapundit, ricky_vaughn, and several others banned on twitter for several days

- Savage getting hammered on radio

- Cernovich accounts locked

- media starts a coordinated "anti-pepe" similar to GG, where maybe 10 or more outlets drop stories same day

- who knows what else is all happening so tightly together


And people thought Hitlery was not up to speed on the internet thingy because of a granny with an "email scandal". Its like she would not change the time on her VCR in case it blew up.

Dudes. That was just her way of communicating with her Globalsist overlords. Out in the open, for all to see.

it is the Illuminati Way.

OpenID sigsawyer September 29, 2016 9:04 PM  

God, some of this is so stupid. I consider the alt-west, at least the more esoteric, traditionalist reactionaries, to be further right than the alt-white, in that they focus on preserving or resurrecting the institutions and cultural traditions that guided Western Civ. for thousands of years.

I'll say it again: WN is necessary but not sufficient.

Whites created socialism (Jews jumped the bandwagon). Whites created radical Protestantisms that disintegrated European cultural unity. Whites produced Locke and the French Revolution. Whites invented Manchester Liberalism.

The mistake of many WN is to deny original sin for whites alone. In other words, leftism for whites alone. The whole "the 80's was great, let's make it all white and extrapolate it into the future" is idiotic.

Without transcendent motives and leaders, WN will create something no different from Hitler, Franco and Pinochet's regimes. Preferable to leftism maybe but not great civilizations. To be fair to Hitler though, he didn't really have the time to nurture the 'enlightened' part of 'enlightened despotism'.

Blogger M. Bibliophile September 29, 2016 9:05 PM  

Recieved, acknowledged, and obeyed, Supreme Dark Lord.

Anonymous Ezekiel Cassandros September 29, 2016 9:10 PM  

@33 lastsamurai768
You know the point of a PRIVATE forum is to contain spergouts IN PRIVATE and have people vent their spleens IN PRIVATE and work out their stances on other people IN PRIVATE, right?

But maybe you don't, because you're clearly too stupid to realize that links to a PRIVATE forum can only be read by people who have an account.

Blogger VD September 29, 2016 9:10 PM  

If you go on the Shoah again, you need to know it will be enemy territory. You need to be especially cautious with Mike Enoch. His favorite expression when your name is brought up is "f-ck that guy."

It will be fine. They'll come around eventually whether they like me or not.

Blogger Escoffier September 29, 2016 9:20 PM  

VD wrote:
Do I really need to call Malwyn?


Is it a flat fee or an hourly rate?

Blogger Escoffier September 29, 2016 9:21 PM  

Ben Cohen wrote:How do I become a VFM? Is there an application I need to fill out and interview?

When the time comes I'm in as well.

Blogger Nate September 29, 2016 9:22 PM  

how do you stand down? I can't help it if people retweet me.

Consider the ongoing echos a lesson.

Blogger Old Ez September 29, 2016 9:28 PM  

@33, There's a problem here besides you posting links to a private forum. The truce was only reached at 7:12pm, but the first post you link to, which you claim was posted after the truce, was posted 7 hours ago (2pm), 5 hours before the truce. You're lying. Feeding bad information to higher-ups, it looks like to me.

@27 @31, thanks guys.

Blogger Markku September 29, 2016 9:32 PM  

Nate, you can delete the original tweet. Their retweets will show as "tweet unavailable". It's a symbolic act. Onlookers will understand the meaning.

Blogger Markku September 29, 2016 9:35 PM  

Yeah, no panic about "breaking the truce". We understand that this is not a hive mind. There will be those who didn't get the message yet, and there will even be those who disagree with it and decide to be loose cannons. I believe we can assess in a few days, or even weeks, whether the general consensus implies that they have decided to honor it, or to break it.

Blogger Markku September 29, 2016 9:37 PM  

We're not going to use a few loose cannons as a dishonest pretext for going back on the attack.

Anonymous Dave September 29, 2016 9:43 PM  

2016 Camp Vox Popoli Accords?

or the Autumn Truce of 2016?

Blogger Pravda Zvíťazí September 29, 2016 9:46 PM  

@ Dave "2016 Camp Vox Popoli Accords? or the Autumn Truce of 2016?"

Meme-atov Ribbit-trop Pact.

Anonymous Ezekiel Cassandros September 29, 2016 9:47 PM  

I've expected for months that the Minions and the Nazis would eventually go to battle.

I just didn't expect it to be so FUCKING FUNNY.

Anonymous Hezekiah Garrett September 29, 2016 9:57 PM  

A guy takes one day off to move and shit hits the fan with hilarity...

Blogger Markku September 29, 2016 10:04 PM  

Let me guess: That was the one day you forgot to sacrifice to Kek.

Anonymous Gen. Kong September 29, 2016 10:15 PM  

I do sometimes wonder how many of these alleged alt-hwytes are just (((Soros))) and (((NSA/ADL/SPLC/FBI))) versions of Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist Church. The Hitler fan-club seems to often lose sight of the rather important fact that their revered leader utterly failed to protect Germany and indeed paved the way for what is happening to it now with Merkel and her Rapefugee legion.

Anonymous Takin' a Deplorable Look September 29, 2016 10:24 PM  

@ Gen.Kong

Not wrong...are you.

My response to the Alt-White is Simple

Blogger peppermint88 September 29, 2016 10:25 PM  

@15, Trump won on a strategic level. He proved that it is possible to hold his positions under 90 minutes of hostile questioning and not come out looking like a racist sexist Hitler with a small penis. I see his victory in the emboldened Trump supporters on my normiebook.

Anonymous Ezekiel Cassandros September 29, 2016 10:28 PM  

"The Hitler fan-club seems to often lose sight of the rather important fact that their revered leader utterly failed to protect Germany"

HOLY SHIT REALLY???
Well damnit, now I need to buy new panties.

Anonymous Galactic Starfleets of Deplorable Spartacus September 29, 2016 10:29 PM  

Sentient Spud wrote:How do I become a VFM?

You must find an SJW and sacrifice it to a pack of actual wolves.


This of course is merely the first of many arduous steps; there are others not to be discussed in polite company.

Come to think of it, out of all the hatred poured into the Supreme Dark Lord by McRapey (aka John Scalzi), the Tor Books people, the Hugo people, the SFWA people, and on and on, there's one particular insult I can't recall reading or hearing from any of them:

"Oh yeah? You and who's army?"

So patience, please. #AltRetard simply haven't gotten up to speed yet. They're a little... slow.

Anonymous Galactic Starfleets of Deplorable Spartacus September 29, 2016 10:52 PM  

Gen. Kong wrote:The Hitler fan-club seems to often lose sight of the rather important fact that their revered leader utterly failed to protect Germany

Maybe they simply didn't notice that Max Warburg (Paul's brother) was one of Mr. Hitler's financiers and Edward Bernays one of Goebbels' PR consultants.

Blogger Demonic Professor El September 29, 2016 11:10 PM  

Though I was having some fun with the purists on the thread earlier today, I'd still take a WN at my side than the SJW. It's not just they have better aim, but they do have a sense of humor. Right micks? ;)

And "white nationalism" for many looks like a stand-in term for Alt-West, really. White people should run white nations, or at least the standing majority. I'm down with that. India for Indians, Japan for Japanese, and so forth.

I was just funning with the guys who are like "UGH MILO??? Hitler would not approve!!!"

To which I say - oh, (((Hitler))), you mean? ;)

In all seriousness regarding the so-called division of the Alt-Right - won't happen.

Blogger Demonic Professor El September 29, 2016 11:13 PM  

Sidenote on Hitler: He was responsible for the highest numbers of deaths of other whites of anybody else in history. I hate even watching the guy who started Europe's death-obsession and slide in nihilism.

Sympathize with the plight of the Germans, but we all know Guderian or Rundstedt or Rommel should have run the Third Reich.

Blogger Demonic Professor El September 29, 2016 11:13 PM  

*Watching movies. Gah. Bedtime, it almost is.

Anonymous Grinder September 29, 2016 11:14 PM  

I do sometimes wonder how many of these alleged alt-hwytes are just (((Soros))) and (((NSA/ADL/SPLC/FBI))) versions of Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist Church.
I wonder the same about the loyal minions and ilk here when they keep pulling a Jonah Goldberg by equating NATIONAL socialism with globalist/SJW/whatever because of socialism. It is obviously intended to drive a wedge into alt-right proponents and therefore weakens the united anti-globalism of the sincere nationalists among us. From the posting What the Alt-Right Is the following appeared among the comments:

85. Haven Monahan August 24, 2016 9:03 AM


As for No. 1, there is a tendency in France to deny the relevance of the left/right political spectrum and to instead emphasize the binary struggle between Nationalism and Globalism.

Another point is saying "Socialists are not alt-Right". What do we mean here by Socialist? If we mean someone who believes the government should own all the means of production, then OK. But if we really mean no national health service then this could be a problem. I would consider Marine Le Pen as the Founding Mother of the alt-Right and her program, which includes many things that could be labelled "Socialist", and so we should make sure as much as possible that what we list as the fundamental principles of the alt-Right do not conflict with the Front National's program.


and then:

90. VD August 24, 2016 9:05 AM


What do we mean here by Socialist?

Central ownership of the means of production.


I don't know any NS people who are promoting central ownership of the means of production. We believe in private property rights. My feeling is that they do believe in things that Haven Monahan mentioned and that is popular among many pro-nationalist and anti-globalist Europeans. This is what I support as well. Isn't it silly to quibble over minor points like these? I certainly wouldn't force national healthcare on people. I am confidant that the benefit to the nation of team efforts to solve problems and occasional state interventions in the economy like forcing medicine makers to have demonstrated the safety of their drugs before offering them for sale to the public would have wide popular support but if it is not useful and not wanted it is not a deal breaker for me. For people like me, the principle goal is the 14 Words being realized. What governments do should always be measured against the test of whether it is good for the white race or not.
So, does it serve the best interests of the white race to permit troublemakers to spark infighting?

Anonymous Takin' a Deplorable Look September 29, 2016 11:18 PM  

Salon is breathlessly looking to all this with fervor. https://www.salon.com/2016/09/29/alt-right-catfight-daily-stormer-wages-holy-crusade-on-breitbart-because-milo-yiannopoulos-is-part-jewish/

Weev and Anglin over at Daily Stormer aren't honoring the Truce.

Anonymous Takin' a Deplorable Look September 29, 2016 11:22 PM  

@ Demonic Professor El

No, Josef Stalin and his (((fellows))) murdered up to 120 million Orthodox Christian whites. Are you blaming the 60 million Europeans who died in WW2 solely on Hitler?

Blogger Markku September 29, 2016 11:27 PM  

We don't care about what they say about Vox in their own forums. They have every right to hold whatever opinion they want about Vox there. If they are still agitating for taking the fight to neutral ground or us, then we'll go back to the original plan. But let's just watch for a while, what the consensus becomes.

Blogger Demonic Professor El September 29, 2016 11:30 PM  

Takin' a Deplorable Look wrote:No, Josef Stalin and his (((fellows))) murdered up to 120 million Orthodox Christian whites. Are you blaming the 60 million Europeans who died in WW2 solely on Hitler?

Not solely, no. But Hitler should not have been in power, especially after 1941. If anyone of the higher echelons, it should have been Rudolf Hess.

If nothing else, Hitler turned against the Russian and Ukrainian partisans who also fought against Stalin's troops during Barbarossa. I can't remember the specific numbers, but he probably could have opened another front.

Instead he had his hate on for the Slavs because they were whites only fit for slavery. The partisans, among whom were Cossacks, then fought against the Germans.

Churchill is to blame too - Hess was sent personally to broker an alliance with Britain against Stalin. Churchill refused and surrendered Hess to the Soviets. My theory is that there were probably British elements that considered it and Churchill had to send the message.

Blogger Demonic Professor El September 29, 2016 11:32 PM  

Also, h/t to Markku and showing how Mannerheim was a boss.

Anonymous Takin' a Deplorable Look September 29, 2016 11:37 PM  

@ Grinder

Socialism works among whites and to an extent, Yellows. IF it is limited to basic housing, food, water, medical care, basic income and _eugenic contraceptives_. There well may be up to 20% of our respective races who simply cannot even get up to push a broom. Unlike the Amish or Mexicans, we cannot simply dump our "boil-off" somewhere else. Murdering them doesn't work either.

Also, we cannot in good conscience and faith dump/murder the disabled who wish to be functional, productive members of society/Civilisation. Even if all they are capable of is pushing a broom or making simple arts and crafts.

Anonymous Takin' a Deplorable Look September 29, 2016 11:42 PM  

@ Demonic Professor El

True, in no way do I worship Hitler, he should've crushed Britain after Dunkirk, taken the Isles and secured Western Europe. That he didn't was his greatest mistake. Many people are suspicious of that for good reason. As well as his Slavic Hatred.

Blogger Zeke OF Confettii September 29, 2016 11:44 PM  

I hear and obey, there will be blood another day.

Blogger Demonic Professor El September 29, 2016 11:48 PM  

@ Takin' a Deplorable Look

Forgive my lack of nuance or specificity there!

Yeah, he made some odd mistakes, and suspicions are warranted. Probably hybris, or perhaps the mustard gas wounds finally getting to him?

But as far as pure evil goes, Stalin and Mao are up there.

Anonymous Grinder September 29, 2016 11:55 PM  

I agree. I think there have been discussions here that considered other methods to disincentivise the lopsided dysgenic breeding practises that encourages the least fit to reproduce to increase their welfare benefits while the most fit women are delaying and/or putting off having children in order to pursue their 'careers'. One idea is to make continued welfare benefits contingent on voluntary sterilization of women who are unable to support the children they already have. This is humane as they always have the choice to get up and find a job if they are determined to have more kids. I think keeping the current social safety net is leading to the dumbing down of our people and it must be changed to promote the gradual improvement of our race with each new generation. This includes pushing back against the Marxist feminist propaganda that denigrates women who eschew career building and instead focus on their God given duty to raise the next generation of healthy children. That needs to be fixed ASAP.

Anonymous User September 30, 2016 12:00 AM  

Nobody scares the (((establishment))) like awakened whites, especially Christian ones. And Vox has demonstrated Christian charity once again.

Anonymous Jack Amok September 30, 2016 12:04 AM  

It will be fine. They'll come around eventually whether they like me or not.

The train is still the only one going the right direction, regardless of whether everyone like all their fellow passengers or not.

Pepe of course is the engineer, and the fare is free. Or rather, the only thing it costs to ride the train is the courage to get on board in the first place, so ignore all the people pretending to be Conductors asking for tickets.

All Aboard, everyone.

Anonymous Grinder September 30, 2016 12:04 AM  

67. Takin' a Deplorable Look September 29, 2016 11:42 PM


@ Demonic Professor El

True, in no way do I worship Hitler, he should've crushed Britain after Dunkirk, taken the Isles and secured Western Europe. That he didn't was his greatest mistake. Many people are suspicious of that for good reason. As well as his Slavic Hatred.


German chauvinism of Hitler was the root of his biggest mistake. We should not dwell too much on the past. Many mistakes were made and whites suffered and died by the millions. Look to a better future with no more brother wars. Hopefully intra-white violence will be minimal but it is inevitable because of the vast numbers of people who are not yet awakened to (((The Matrix))). We can individually help our cause by red pill education of the not yet awakened. Wake them up now rather than have to fight and kill them later.

Blogger Lazarus September 30, 2016 12:06 AM  

Grinder wrote:This includes pushing back against the Marxist feminist propaganda that denigrates women who eschew career building and instead focus on their God given duty to raise the next generation of healthy children. That needs to be fixed ASAP.

A few flowers, some sweet talk, maybe dinner, maybe wine....

Blogger Demonic Professor El September 30, 2016 12:07 AM  

@73

Agreed. Well said.

Anonymous Takin' a Deplorable Look September 30, 2016 12:08 AM  

@ Grinder

Yes, we could actually get a large chunk of "welfare queens" as they were called in the 1990s off welfare and working but that requires a LOT of work and giving a big "FU" to both the Democrats and Republicans who enjoy things as they are. Incentivising Marriage, trade schools, sobriety, etc. And etc. are not the concerns of the current (((system))). It's a huge mess.

Blogger Noah B September 30, 2016 12:09 AM  

Don't be blinded by labels. "Socialism" can mean quite a wide variety of things. NSDAP Germany and CCCP Rossiya both called themselves socialists but were enormously different. Mussolini proclaimed that he would "smash the heads of the socialists" but allied with NSDAP Germany, probably because he knew they weren't the sort of socialists he was talking about.

Similarly, East Germany called itself the "Deutsche Demokratische Republik," and few on the right have difficulty understanding that it was neither democratic nor a republic.

Anonymous Takin' a Deplorable Look September 30, 2016 12:12 AM  

"Agreed, well said"

Seconded.

Blogger Markku September 30, 2016 12:23 AM  

"Democratic" was the image DDR wanted to project, even though it was a lie. Similarly, "Socialism" was the image NSDAP wanted to project. We don't really know whether it was a lie or not, because Nazi Germany didn't make it to peacetime. And at wartime, war is all you're concerned about.

But when someone calls himself any kind of socialist NOW, that it has a clear meaning, it makes us wonder all the more why they are still retaining that label. And even if it might have been a lie then - we just don't know - it might still be the truth now.

Anonymous Hapax Legomenon September 30, 2016 12:32 AM  

NSDAP program (proclaimed by Hitler in 1920)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Socialist_Program

Blogger Noah B September 30, 2016 12:47 AM  

Markku, we know that Germany wanted to project its own idea of socialism, which was markedly different from the Soviet version. Mussolini certainly accepted the difference, as did quite a number of other European allies of NSDAP Germany. We also know that, despite the war, Germany never embarked on the more radical elements of socialism (e.g., collectivized farming) that the Soviets immediately embraced after their revolution was cemented. I think the inescapable conclusion is that NSDAP Germany's idea of socialism was simply very different from what Marxists advocated.

We know now that when a modern leftist calls himself a socialist, he is in fact a globalist tyrant. He is not a socialist in the Marxist or the Soviet sense, although he happily uses that guise to collect votes. When an erratic and disaffected young or middle aged person calls himself a National Socialist while posting Pepe memes, I don't think it's possible to make an intelligent assumption about what his beliefs are. His understanding of National Socialism is likely only superficial, and he certainly hasn't lived under the reality of those policies. Instead, he is so disillusioned with contemporary politics that he is excited to (at least, momentarily) embrace something that appears to be the polar opposite of what is accepted as normal.

Blogger praetorian September 30, 2016 12:57 AM  

Guys, we need a safe word when the inter-Alt-Right bantz get too hot and threaten to distract us from destroying the temple in Jerus, er, getting Donald Trump elected...

I nominate "Shadilay, Brother", even though it is two words and is therefore a safe phrase.

Blogger Markku September 30, 2016 1:03 AM  

When it's Hitler memes and crudely painted swastikas on Pepe's forehead, I of course know the context. It's about the trigger value, and about the "nationalism" part and not the socialism. But when someone actually says "National Socialism", that concerns me.

Anonymous Roundtine September 30, 2016 1:14 AM  

Socialism is fine if Europe wants it. There's no ideological battle going on. But part of American identity is anti-Europe, anti-socialist and more religious, so the choice is try to rewrite 400 years of history and culture, or roll with it. For a lot of people, socialist means anti-christian and anti-American. For example, amping up anti-socialism helps with the JQ in America because of the overlap.

Blogger Markku September 30, 2016 1:21 AM  

The thing is, however, that for the last decade or so, Europe has been wanting it less and less. Socialists have lost power in most countries and the direction seems to remain the same. We have many of the legacy policies still in place of course, due to such a long socialist rule. But they are being dismantled all the time. Almost everywhere, countries want to move economically to the right. Because we now see the effects of a generation having seen only socialism, and it isn't pretty.

Blogger Markku September 30, 2016 1:34 AM  

We don't want an overbearing state that imagines it to be its business what we can't do and what we must do, apart from the bare essentials of running a civilization and protecting borders. We just want Europe back to its real peoples, and each people will know where to take it from there.

Anonymous Ezekiel Cassandros September 30, 2016 1:35 AM  

All the socialist-friendly people I see on the Alt-Right seem to see it as something that could actually work, if it's a natural expression of a high-trust culture. They say, "Look, they have socialist systems in Norway, and it doesn't fall apart, because they're very ethnically homogenous and have enough social capital that abuse, fraud, and waste are much lower than in places like America."

The conclusion reached in this narrative is that once we have White Ethnostates, economic policy is negotiable, and even that there won't be one form of economic policy that works best for all White countries. Socialism is cancer when imposed by force on a people genetically and culturally unfit for it, just as democratic republics worked out a lot better for Europeans than the total clusterfuck of the Arab Spring did for Arabs.

Blogger Noah B September 30, 2016 1:54 AM  

@86 That's a lovely vision for Europe and I do hope it happens sooner rather than later. For those of us in the US our path looks very different. Even if we could magically expel all of our opposition tomorrow, there's almost no underlying national unity left. At best our future looks like one of national rediscovery much like what Russia has gone through these past 25 years.

Anonymous Jack Amok September 30, 2016 2:16 AM  

Socialism is something only rich countries can afford.

Blogger VFM #7634 September 30, 2016 3:05 AM  

Look to a better future with no more brother wars. Hopefully intra-white violence will be minimal but it is inevitable because of the vast numbers of people who are not yet awakened to (((The Matrix))). We can individually help our cause by red pill education of the not yet awakened. Wake them up now rather than have to fight and kill them later.

@73 Grinder
An intra-white civil war against SJWs, hipsters, fat feminists, fags, and their mystery meat and (((other))) allies would be farcical, if perhaps entertaining in certain respects.

Anonymous cavelion September 30, 2016 3:18 AM  

Spending time and effort posturing against NS or WN is weakness, no matter what your nuanced goddamn opinions are my dude

Blogger VD September 30, 2016 3:57 AM  

They say, "Look, they have socialist systems in Norway, and it doesn't fall apart, because they're very ethnically homogenous and have enough social capital that abuse, fraud, and waste are much lower than in places like America."

And oil. They have oil in Norway. That's why they can have functional socialism, for the same reason Saudi Arabia does.

Blogger Noah B September 30, 2016 4:21 AM  

They have oil in Venezuala too, but they're not Norwegians.

Anonymous GurpGork September 30, 2016 4:23 AM  

Socialism doesn't work in ethno white countries either. As example I give you Belgium and specifically the Southern part where 2/3d of ppl get their income from the (socialist) government. The only way they keep this going is decades of leeching money of the richer north. Fuck socialism and everybody delusional enough to think it's gonna work 'this time'.

Anonymous GurpGork September 30, 2016 4:31 AM  

The only form of welfare I can get behind is that when you receive it, you lose all civil rights. You can't vote and you have to work for the welfare received. Basically a modern slave performing community service. Anything less is disincentivising being productive and allows the state to buy the votes of the leeches.

Anonymous Dyskord September 30, 2016 4:43 AM  

I can't help but seeing Vox's first rule of Alt Right being broken here.
"The Alt Right is of the political right in both the American and the European sense of the term. Socialists are not Alt Right. Progressives are not Alt Right. Liberals are not Alt Right. Communists, Marxists, Marxians, cultural Marxists, and neocons are not Alt Right."

All the talk of socialism as if its a valid form of government and wont lead to the same failed mess it always degrades into is laughable. I mean seriously now these socialists have jumped on the alt right bandwagon and under the guise of white nationalism proclaim socialism a white concept that only failed because of the inferior genetic or whatever faults of the OTHER races. Another pathetic excuse for a truly foolish system of governance.

I have to ask Vox, if a group of alt white Communists start proclaiming us and others false flag bearers will you except them as valid by dint of being white nationalists.
At this rate the alt right should it succeed will fall into the same traps which led to the current decline.
I support the 14 words. I believe that in the history of the world only Western Civilization has raised individual men and women to a level of safety, security and freedom unprecedented in recorded history. I believe that nowhere outside of Europe or current predominantly white former colonies like New Zealand and Australia does democracy and Western values prevail. However not all white peoples are equal. In fact today pale skinned latino's are considered white. A century ago Italians weren't considered white. The same regarding the Irish.
I'm not trying to dispose of the alt white or rally against them. By all means lets work together. But this acceptance of Socialism as valid is IMO disheartening. The rise of the right across Europe in my understanding is a refutation of socialism and its fruits.
Also the few alt white speaking points and comments I've seen don't differ that much from Black Lives Matter, Black Panther and the other ethno nationalist language and speeches used by ideology driven people with total disregard for reality.
The way I see it is after we get rid of the Globalists and Neocon/ liberal progressive scum the alt right will inevitably devour itself as the Alt white and the Alt West battle for supremacy. Currently I don't see things favoring the Alt whites.

Anonymous Bowman September 30, 2016 8:20 AM  

"Socialism" is a BS word, too wide to be really meaningful.
The good thing about it is that leftist cancer does like and use it consistently (ex social justice, social contract).
A better word is collectivism, or statism.
It's the belief that centralizing everything will solve the problems.
Of course it's not, and centralizing powers is the cause of all major catastrophes.
Ask the whites in South Africa now that their over reaching government is controlled by blacks.
Ask any people whose gov has started a war.
Ask any people whose gov has bankrupted the people.

About France and MLP, she is a collectivist, and that's a bad thing. She's more a collectivist that her father was.
But yes, she is the only French politician who dares to recognize that the French nation/identity exists, and that we should defend it. That's something.

Blogger Markku September 30, 2016 8:22 AM  

Dyskord wrote:I'm not trying to dispose of the alt white or rally against them. By all means lets work together. But this acceptance of Socialism as valid is IMO disheartening.

As I understood the earlier comments - if they were indeed accurate - was that they don't really want to PRESCRIBE socialism, they are just willing to accept those European countries opting for socialism, that have grown attached to it for historical reasons. In other words, as far as economics go, European countries have the freedom of choice.

If this is indeed accurate, then it's the correct view. Opposing socialists is up to those countries. Not up to a pan-European or even worldwide movement.

Blogger Markku September 30, 2016 8:27 AM  

However, IF someone has the moronic idea that since socialism "works" in Northern Europe, so it should be brought to the new, white part of USA, then that is suicidally moronic. It doesn't work, and that's why we haven't had socialists in power for the last decade. They have entirely annihilated the infrastructure. Our national healthcare is now a tragicomedy and our roads look like former Soviet countries. And all these developments happened before the wave of immigrants. Socialism only gives the appearance of working for a generation or so, and then you see the horrendous results.

Blogger Demonic Professor El September 30, 2016 8:34 AM  

Dyskord wrote:A century ago Italians weren't considered white. The same regarding the Irish.

Very much an old WASP thing, for sure, having a hierarchy of whiteness. At least in the Anglo-Sphere. A lot of places still do similar things (Japan, Korea, Vietnam, etc.). Personally, I think it's a bit weird to call Italians, many of whom could be mistaken for Nordics, not white.

I agree with you on Socialism, especially as it kind of what got us into this migrant mess to begin with. Marxism/Socialism at its core is anti-West because it is anti-national culture. It does not believe in core Western principles - citizenship, self-sovereignty, private property, and self defense.

Also, look at what Nordic Socialism has gotten Norway, Denmark, and Sweden? They have "Don't Rape Me" bracelets and a Danish court exonerated a child molester because Mooslem.

Perhaps "socialism" works in a small fishing or farming village, or some Germanic war bands from the 4th century AD. But with complex economies and properties, Socialism is a West killer, for sure.

Anonymous Roundtine September 30, 2016 10:35 AM  

A good chunk of what we call socialism in America is culture overseas. In China, their system of registration is by household, not individual, as far back as 2000 BC. This is yet another reason why American nationalism will be anti-socialist, because Anglo patters of household formation and the structure of relationships is based on the individual and the nuclear family, not households and extended families/clans. It makes a stronger case for restrictive immigration because foreigners coming into American do not understand our culture, anymore than an American who has never "gone native" abroad will understand how things really work in foreign countries.

Socialism is a bad system, but the Cold War is over. We're not going to argue with Norway or France that it can't have national health care, or a few state-owned companies. We have as much right to tell them what economic system to choose, as they have to tell us about our gun rights. In the U.S., there are still people in Appalachia who might shoot you in the face if you tried to give them a welfare check.

Anonymous Edjamacator September 30, 2016 11:44 AM  

Sentient Spud wrote:How do I become a VFM?

You must find an SJW and sacrifice it to a pack of actual wolves.


Again??

Blogger Jimmy The Freak September 30, 2016 12:04 PM  

Demonic Professor El wrote:Dyskord wrote:A century ago Italians weren't considered white. The same regarding the Irish.

... Marxism/Socialism at its core is anti-West because it is anti-national culture. ...


I would actually say it is anti-culture. Socialism/Collectivism has at it's most basic no regard for the individual. They are just units that are interchangeable. Both politically and economically. This is why the Globalists love it.

Blogger Grandpa Lampshade September 30, 2016 12:45 PM  

Obviously I can't speak for anyone but myself but as a WN a National Socialist I say thank you for this move. I have been troubled by this entire shit storm since it started as I see it as a net negative for everyone involved. Those of us who are constantly preaching to hold fire for the enemy have our hands full much of the time as it is and any thing that doesn't throw more gas on the fire is a help. I do hope that anything between our side and Milo can be kept separate from a feud with Vox.

Blogger Bernard Brandt September 30, 2016 1:09 PM  

I love it when the Evil Supreme Lord of Evil talks dirty to his hoard of Vile Faceless Minions. I really do.

Blogger Alt-philosophy September 30, 2016 5:05 PM  

I am you could say Alt-philosophy. I heard both arguments and I came to agree MILO is cancer.

Anonymous FitzRobert September 30, 2016 5:56 PM  

Thank goodness. After the last SJW is strangled with the guts of the last globalist, then we can hash out our differences.

Blogger Owen September 30, 2016 11:29 PM  

@ Demonic

Forgive my lack of nuance or specificity there!

Yeah, he made some odd mistakes, and suspicions are warranted. Probably hybris, or perhaps the mustard gas wounds finally getting to him?

....and the drugs.....He was a speed freak.

Blogger Owen September 30, 2016 11:29 PM  

@ Demonic

Forgive my lack of nuance or specificity there!

Yeah, he made some odd mistakes, and suspicions are warranted. Probably hybris, or perhaps the mustard gas wounds finally getting to him?

....and the drugs.....He was a speed freak.

Blogger Dirk Manly October 01, 2016 1:37 AM  

@18

Reading the archived image, it seems that the food of choice for their data intrusion/analysis group is a Washington DC/Crystal City business called We The Pizza.

Perhaps that information can be used.

Anonymous Pennywise October 01, 2016 9:13 AM  

"I believe that in the history of the world only Western Civilization has raised individual men and women to a level of safety, security and freedom unprecedented in recorded history. I believe that nowhere outside of Europe or current predominantly white former colonies like New Zealand and Australia does democracy and Western values prevail."

Confirmation bias is a bitch.

"However not all white peoples are equal."

This is where you lose white support. How do you propose convincing potential allies they are part of a "white pecking order" based on subjective criteria?

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts