ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, October 17, 2016

Science is hard, Barbie

Actually, it's not, but it's still too hard for women and minorities. Just ask an overeducated SJW:
College science classes are hostile to women and minorities because they use the scientific method, which assumes people can find reliable truths about the natural world through careful and sustained experimentation, concludes a recent dissertation by a doctoral candidate at the University of North Dakota.

Laura Parson, a student in the university’s education department, reviewed eight science class syllabi at a “Midwest public university” and said she discovered in them a hidden hostility to women and minorities:

Initial exploration of the STEM syllabi in this study did not reveal overt references to gender, such as through the use of gendered pronouns. However, upon deeper review, language used in the syllabi reflects institutionalized STEM teaching practices and views about knowledge that are inherently discriminatory to women and minorities by promoting a view of knowledge as static and unchanging, a view of teaching that promotes the idea of a passive student, and by promoting a chilly climate that marginalizes women.

Even though the course syllabi contained no “gendered assumptions” about students or other overtly discriminatory implications, Parson writes, they display prejudice against women and minorities because they refuse to entertain the possibility that “scientific knowledge is subjective.”

Throughout her dissertation, Parson assumes and asserts that women and minorities are uniquely challenged by the idea that science can provide objective information about the natural world. This is an unfair assumption, she says, because the concept of objectivity is too hard for women and minorities to understand. “[N]otions of absolute truth and a single reality” are “masculine,” she says, referring to poststructuralist feminist theory.

Instead of promoting the idea that knowledge is constructed by the student and dynamic, subject to change as it would in a more feminist view of knowledge, the syllabi reinforce the larger male-dominant view of knowledge as one that students acquire and use make [sic] the correct decision.
These SJWs would be useless on a chain gang. They are literally worse than useless for any intellectual work. This is why the Alt-Right is not only right, it is absolutely necessary for preserving the West. Conservatives, classical liberals, and libertarians alike have no answer for these people.

FFS, how in the names of Earth and Gor do you think you're ever going to reason with these people?

Labels: ,

199 Comments:

Blogger Alexander October 17, 2016 1:11 PM  

The very idea that you can't reason with a feminist is sexist because it assumes static, unchanging view about the feminists state of mind...

Blogger Aeoli Pera October 17, 2016 1:11 PM  

College science classes are hostile to women and minorities because they use the scientific method, which assumes people can find reliable truths about the natural world through careful and sustained experimentation, concludes a recent dissertation by a doctoral candidate at the University of North Dakota.

Does Laura Parson believe this thesis is a reliable truth about the natural world?

Blogger Aeoli Pera October 17, 2016 1:13 PM  

I think we should consider that Parson's conclusion is subjective, and solely true for her personal perspective.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents October 17, 2016 1:14 PM  

These SJWs would be useless on a chain gang.

Useless in almost any role. I suppose one could put them to work in a scrapyard sorting out chunks of metal, or moving animal carcasses around a rendering plant, but there really isn't anything useful for such people to do.

Creative writing and philosophy departments seem to have quite a lot of them.

Blogger James Dixon October 17, 2016 1:14 PM  

> [N]otions of absolute truth and a single reality” are “masculine,” she says

If so, then men are obviously better able to deal with reality than women.

> ...how in the names of Earth and Gor do you think you're ever going to reason with these people?

You're not, though I believe Gor did have a solution that worked. I believe it involved chains.

Anonymous Shiv - destroyer of worlds October 17, 2016 1:15 PM  

They're laying the 'academic' foundation for their unreasonable tyranny.

Blogger joc October 17, 2016 1:19 PM  

So is she a racist and sexist or am I am I racist & sexist for having that thought? Such confusing times we live in.

Anonymous JAG October 17, 2016 1:19 PM  

FFS, how in the names of Earth and Gor do you think you're ever going to reason with these people?

This is why I favor the "punch leftists in the nose" plan. Punching bags for training are the only real worth I can find in these people.

Anonymous Faceless October 17, 2016 1:23 PM  

Did you break the Federalist, or is this some new super level of blocklist where badthinkers following links are given a white screen?

I assume it's the former, and I assume they really are a tiny little club of freaks and geeks who just want an echo chamber.

Anonymous Longtime Lurker October 17, 2016 1:25 PM  

Simply unbelievable. The subtext of her argument is that females and minorities are incapable of understanding the difference between that which is subjective and that which is objective. I don't think that's exactly the argument she intended to make.

Blogger Cloudswrest October 17, 2016 1:25 PM  

I believe it was Steve Sailer who once opined on people who claim they don't believe in objective reality ... Have them stand over there an throw a rock at their head. If they duck then they are lying.

Blogger Alexander October 17, 2016 1:26 PM  

Didn't HITLER believe that the outcomes of scientific discovery were subjective based on who was doing the discovery?!?!

Feminism just got shoah'd by association.

Blogger Tom October 17, 2016 1:27 PM  

Ow, ow, ow. It actually hurts to read these things. It must be like the bends or something where your brain enters a foreign environment and can't cope.

Blogger Merlinus October 17, 2016 1:46 PM  

On the upside...engineers coming from universities pushing this agenda are going to be less capable at competing with those of us in the field already.

More engineering jobs for the rest of us.

Anonymous Just another commenter October 17, 2016 1:47 PM  

And reasoned discourse is about to break out any time on her blog. That sort of "thinking" makes my head hurt. They keep saying that they'd like to "reason" with the right by imprisoning or executing us. Maybe we should reply with reason at ~2700 fps? I mean, seriously, a feminist approach to bridge engineering? And we are supposed to take people like that seriously?

Blogger Noah B October 17, 2016 1:48 PM  

There's no reasoning with those who consciously reject reason and the existence of truth. There is only submission or the use of force.

Anonymous BGKB October 17, 2016 1:49 PM  

The subtext of her argument is that females and minorities are incapable of understanding the difference between that which is subjective and that which is objective

I fully support her conclusions. Reality is both racist and sexist. There is an old white man in a robe holding a staff telling non-Asian minorities in math classes "YOU SHALL NOT PASS"

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Deplorable Cents October 17, 2016 1:49 PM  

Vox

FFS, how in the names of Earth and Gor do you think you're ever going to reason with these people?


This does point up the fact that some people cannot be educated. There cannot be any fundamental premises in common with SJW's of this type, they would probably reject Newton's Laws of Motion as "patriarchal constructs" or something.

Even rhetoric has limits. Just laugh at them. They can't take it.

Point and laugh. Outgroup them in some way.

Anonymous karsten October 17, 2016 1:49 PM  

"On the upside...engineers coming from universities pushing this agenda are going to be less capable at competing with those of us in the field already.

"More engineering jobs for the rest of us."

You'd think so. But consider the recent post about the convergence of HR depts.

Blogger Lobo Util October 17, 2016 1:50 PM  

So this is why SJW's have a hard time with the concept of God being male.

"God deals in eternal unchangeable truth."

According to her, that is discriminatory against women and minorities. If there is no truth, then only feelings matter. Well argued theosophy!

Blogger S. Misanthrope October 17, 2016 1:50 PM  

I studied mathematics in undergrad in one of the top programs in the world. In accordance with the current fad, every one of my textbooks refers to the reader with a female pronoun. No joke, they are on my desk right now. One of them even puts hearts throughout the text as a code. The head of the undergrad program was (still is) female, and all faculty went out of their way to encourage female students.

I used to think they couldn't possibly do anything more to encourage women in the field, but gosh, it never occurred to me to make math more subjective! Just goes to show how thoroughly I internalized the misogyny that always surrounds me working in STEM.

Anonymous Broken Arrow October 17, 2016 1:50 PM  

They can't be reasoned with and they have won the culture war.* Part of me is still amazed at this, but it follows that since emotions and rhetoric beat logic they vast majority of the time they would win.


*The Alt-Right is a counter culture movement which means the SJW culture has won, for the moment.

Anonymous fop October 17, 2016 1:51 PM  

Prof: "So as we can see, acceleration due to gravitational force is equal to 9.8 m/s squared."

STEM Grrl: "But what about my feelings?"

Blogger Johnny October 17, 2016 1:53 PM  

The real problem we have is that our social system empowers these people through subsidy. Remove the subsidy and they could think however they like without troubling the rest of us.

Anonymous A.B. Prosper October 17, 2016 1:54 PM  

James Dixon wrote:> [N]otions of absolute truth and a single reality” are “masculine,” she says

If so, then men are obviously better able to deal with reality than women.

> ...how in the names of Earth and Gor do you think you're ever going to reason with these people?

You're not, though I believe Gor did have a solution that worked. I believe it involved chains.


Hah. The Gor reference made me smile. I must have read 30 of them over the years.

The hell of it is, the strange society on Gor would be more sustainable and logical than the one these fools think they'd make. Within limits, the society of Gor makes perfect sense

Given the kink in some Peta "demonstrations" and the general deviance of the SJW crowd, some of the more attractive ones might like being Gorean slaves

Unfortunately they'd have to go cheap, a few copper on Gor. Poor training and worse attitude. Some of the better looking ones maybe 5 silver tarn disks , in earth money $200 or so

Hmmph.

Blogger S1AL October 17, 2016 1:54 PM  

I'm having trouble deciding between

#HillaryVoters

Or

#PeopleWhoVoteHillary

Normally I'd go with shorter, but the longer one has a ring to it.

Blogger Horn of the Mark October 17, 2016 1:55 PM  

Science is imperialist. You have to decolonize your minds or it's all over. That's why South Africa is overtaking us in science so fast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Anonymous statsbro1 October 17, 2016 1:56 PM  

As a mathematician who spends hours, days and years melting my brain over precise, abstract proofs and writing research papers, I get sickened when I see "views about knowledge that are inherently discriminatory to women and minorities by promoting a view of knowledge as static and unchanging".

Burn it all down.

OpenID meistergedanken October 17, 2016 1:58 PM  

After much thought, a friend of mine finally came up with a genuine use for such women: compost. Seriously, mulching them is about the only way they can provide a positive net contribution to society.

Anonymous TheSmokingMan#3424 October 17, 2016 1:59 PM  

we should have women and minorities pack parachutes for everyone who is going on a helicopter ride

Blogger Zach October 17, 2016 2:00 PM  

"Anyone who denies the law of non-contradiction should be beaten and burned until he admits that to be beaten is not the same as not to be beaten, and to be burned is not the same as not to be burned."

- Avicenna

Blogger Lovekraft October 17, 2016 2:00 PM  

Related somewhat: 4G warfare was discussed on my local (Hamilton, Ontario) talkradio station as it relates to Jihad. How acquiring land and resources isn't as crucial as maintaining the Koran as the Path to Global Domination.

Reminds me of VietNam where it was impossible to defeat the Viet Cong as long as the never-ending supply of reinforcements from China exists.

So Saudi-funded Madrassas are the modern resource pool.

Related to this post, SJWs have no interest in being satisfied. Rather, keeping vague demands and moving the goalposts keeps their ideology (and funding, of course) alive.

Blogger Merlinus October 17, 2016 2:01 PM  

HR departments have been "converged" for a very long time. But a converged HR department is still subject to economic realities.

And the economic reality of engineering is, you either put out a competitive product or you go out of business.

Hire a bunch of coddled ninnies to make an SSD, and no amount of social justice is going to keep that company alive.

Though I suppose thats where the H1-Bs come in.

Anonymous Bob Just October 17, 2016 2:02 PM  

reviewing 8 syllabi for a dissertation?

Seems like a future University Provost to me.

Anonymous Tipsy October 17, 2016 2:03 PM  

I had a female VP acquaintance from a large tech company tell my 10 yr old daughter that if she studied STEM, she could name her price in the SV job market. I asked her if a male would receive the same salary, and she dissembled, saying that the tech company had "targets" and "formulas" to figure out the worth of a candidate, because "science" has shown that diversity improves productivity within their workforce.

My wife and I were quietly livid when we heard that. It was clear that this tech company is hostile to men.

Blogger Stilicho October 17, 2016 2:05 PM  

It's voodoo and chickens all the way down, Barbie.

Anonymous M.W. Peak October 17, 2016 2:09 PM  

You cannot know the truth and therefore the truth cannot set you free.

Sounds legit.

Blogger Astrosmith October 17, 2016 2:10 PM  

My company has a target of hiring 50% women engineers, even though the annual graduating classes of engineering schools are currently 18-20% women.

I suppose the men left out are just assumed to be able to get a job eventually because privilege?

Anonymous FP October 17, 2016 2:12 PM  

This gal sounds like my doctor two weeks ago who told my all the info on statin drugs being bad is bunk. Told me to have faith in the medical industry and "your doctor's diagnosis".

Reminds me of a line from Mark Steyn re sjw's and tennis, "Your ace is a social construct!"

Anonymous KitF October 17, 2016 2:12 PM  

From the South African #FeesMustFall debacle emerges a group of "student leaders" calling for the scrapping of “Western science”, and to “restart science from an African perspective”. Cos African magic is science. The video is special, including demanded apologies for disrespecting the Black woman 'splaining magic lightning.
http://mybroadband.co.za/news/science/182962-a-quick-science-lesson-for-the-sciencemustfall-idiots.html

Blogger GFR October 17, 2016 2:12 PM  

@32
.
Are you sure you've got that quite right? I don't think there was EVER a time when the VC won a company-size engagement or greater. Whenever they stood and fought the US Army would destroy them.
.
In particular, after Tet the VC virtually ceased to exist. The US was fighting NVA regulars from then on.
.
After the war there was a lot of bitterness in the South because so many VC had been killed that the North Vietnamese walked all over them.

OpenID basementhomebrewer October 17, 2016 2:12 PM  

A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents wrote:These SJWs would be useless on a chain gang.

Useless in almost any role. I suppose one could put them to work in a scrapyard sorting out chunks of metal, or moving animal carcasses around a rendering plant, but there really isn't anything useful for such people to do.

Creative writing and philosophy departments seem to have quite a lot of them.


Fool! if you put them to sorting metal the metal would be put into a more chaotic assortment because "sorting is subjective".

If you have them haul carcasses around a rendering plant they would be dragging each other around because "who is to say what a carcass is?"

Anonymous Alfanerd October 17, 2016 2:13 PM  

http://davidthompson.typepad.com/davidthompson/2016/10/dont-oppress-my-people-with-your-white-devil-science.html

Anonymous Viking October 17, 2016 2:14 PM  

Well, file this under the "Just can't make this shit up." catagory.

Anonymous Damn Crackers October 17, 2016 2:14 PM  

Sandra Harding was famous in academic circles in the 80s and 90s for saying the same thing about science. Where is Alan Sokal when you need him? Also, she claims STEM promotes "a view of knowledge as static and unchanging..." Oddly enough, feminist theologians claimed God was too masculine because he was viewed as "static and unchanging" too. The masculine model of God the Father should be replaced by models of God that represent God the Mother, God the Lover, and God the Friend (see Sallie McFague).

Blogger pyrrhus October 17, 2016 2:15 PM  

Education majors are BY FAR the dumbest people in every graduate school. Their GREs average something like 100 points lower than other majors. The stuff they produce is almost invariably liberal horsesh*t concocted from terrible methodology....

Anonymous Cadwallander J October 17, 2016 2:16 PM  

You can't every parody these people anymore. This dissertation could have just as easily been penned by a shitlord doing some epic-level trolling. Would anyone be able to tell the difference?

Blogger pyrrhus October 17, 2016 2:17 PM  

@41 Getting the VC wiped out in the south was a feature, not a bug, of Hanoi's plan...

Anonymous Mike October 17, 2016 2:17 PM  

Just when I think leftist thinking can't get any sillier ...

Blogger Giraffe October 17, 2016 2:19 PM  

“[N]otions of absolute truth and a single reality” are “masculine,” she says,

That's why we need more women in STEM. We need more people in charge of important things that don't think that knowledge ought to correspond with reality.

Blogger M Cephas October 17, 2016 2:21 PM  

I would have thought this was written by someone trying to troll SJWs.

Blogger Cerdic Ricing October 17, 2016 2:22 PM  

@21
I was doing research in academia on graphics and animation, and one of the memes they're still trying to pull in HCI is using games and all to get women into Computer Science. They note the differences in behavior in children (boys like Legos and going outside, girls like dolls, etc.) as one of the main problems. It blows my mind that they could never come to the conclusion that men/women are different, and women just don't want to program computers (with very few exceptions).

It's the same nonsense where they're trying to make computer games to teach people things. They can't see the futility at all, that some people are smart enough to do certain things and that the others are not, and no amount of making it "gamey" will change it. Since the games are targeted at the demographic that normally wouldn't pass high school, it's easy to conclude that they'll have little to no success. They kids that are smart enough to learn algebra, etc. might benefit from a game, but they aren't the target... Similarly, no amount of making dancing games that happen to be kind of like programming is going to make women want or have the proper mindset for doing intense logic and programming. Even now, with the women they convince to go into CS, they're just memed through due to the expansion of group projects, the lowering of standards, the work of male students in general, and other such nonsense.

Anonymous VFM #6306 October 17, 2016 2:23 PM  

What was Parson's control group for the syllabi? Aum Shinrikyo?

Anonymous VFM #7916 October 17, 2016 2:24 PM  

@29

I doubt it would grow much.

You'd be better off by using them to support wolf recovery. Protein is always welcome, and it'd save calves and lambs from being predated.

Blogger seeingsights October 17, 2016 2:25 PM  

The grad student also makes a serious error when she says that science is presented as unchanging. The opposite is the case. Most scientists hold the view that the theories we have now are the best so far but they can be superseded. Science text books sometimes give a history for example different theories about gravitation

Blogger sapopular October 17, 2016 2:26 PM  

“[N]otions of absolute truth and a single reality” are “masculine,” she says, referring to poststructuralist feminist theory.


Gravity is a white male thing.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Deplorable Cents October 17, 2016 2:31 PM  

@42
If you have them haul carcasses around a rendering plant they would be dragging each other around because "who is to say what a carcass is?"



That looks like "win-win" to me.

Blogger Paul October 17, 2016 2:34 PM  

While this is funny from the standpoint of the silliness of leftist thinking in its own right, it also reveals what happens when higher education becomes addicted to third party dollars like Pell grants and student loans.

Anything that can attract such dollars is given the imprimatur of legitimate higher educational pursuit. Can you get the money? Yes? Then whatever you like can be a dissertation: medieval ass-wiping technique, extraterrestrial folk singing, the sexual possibilities of the blind, limbless female. Higher education becomes the equivalent of bait, limitless third party dollars the prey.

This sort of structure is least suited to attracting those who pursue higher education as a means to greater real personal achievement, hence its overwhelming attraction for the left over the right.

Anonymous Dave October 17, 2016 2:34 PM  

When the current leftocracy collapses, it will be replaced with an undemocratic non-diverse patriarchal regime that feeds troublemakers into tree-chippers. This naturally bothers leftists, as they are incapable of making anything except trouble. How many leftists are farmers, miners, electricians, plumbers, mechanics, etc.?

Blogger Technomad October 17, 2016 2:34 PM  

My math-major Chinese-American girlfriend would be very interested in this idea.

OpenID basementhomebrewer October 17, 2016 2:35 PM  

A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Deplorable Cents wrote:@42

If you have them haul carcasses around a rendering plant they would be dragging each other around because "who is to say what a carcass is?"



That looks like "win-win" to me.



Touche

Blogger tublecane October 17, 2016 2:40 PM  

They're right about women being less able to think scientifically, but wrong about why. They just made that part up, based on what they'd like to think about women. They simply attribute to the female mind what they consider the advantages of leftist thought: openness, freedom, mutability, skepticism, or whatever.

So women don't like to be passive, and can't understand knowledge as passive and unchanging? Nevermind whether this is an accurate description of the practice of science. (In the age of Big Science, and within universities? Maybe. Not intrinsically.) Since when is that an accurate characterization? If "set in their ways" ever described anyone, it was a woman. Women also are fickle and flighty, of course. They contain all ways to fail at science within them.

They are more subjective and feely. But their main problem is the opposite of passivity. They lack male motivation. Also, they lack the capacity for concentration and abstraction, which has nothing to do with changing knowledge or

But why am I even engaging with feminists? And why do they add in the "and minorities?" As if minority males think like women. Perhaps because feminists tug them along the way homos do the rest of the LGTB alphabet soup, to pad their numbers. More likely because they know where white women sit on the PC totem pole, and they're as afraid as pale, stale males to offend.

By the way, I like the chilly atmosphere the best. Women want everything to be a Book Club. A little wine, some bread and cheese, gossip about the ladies not in the room, and oh yeah, experiments if we get around to it.

Anonymous Just another commenter October 17, 2016 2:42 PM  

@35 Tipsey: so, what large tech company should we be shorting?

Anonymous Bz October 17, 2016 2:45 PM  

We can only wonder why such people still are drawn to the objective knowledge they hate like very dumb moths to a purifying flame.

Well, actually I think I can take a good guess: plain jealousy, coupled with the navel gazing lack of perspective to see why all dis science stuff is valued by society.

Anonymous Bz October 17, 2016 2:47 PM  

Here is an article at the other end of science that may be of some interest: http://www.nature.com/news/stop-ignoring-misconduct-1.20498

Anonymous BGKB October 17, 2016 2:54 PM  

they would be dragging each other around because "who is to say what a carcass is?"

Obviously someone who identifies as a vulture or maggot.

Blogger tz October 17, 2016 2:57 PM  

The quote is Math Class is Tough. Duh. I was top of my class and had three but worked hard.

The question is not what the modern Barbies are saying, but who is pulling their strings.

Blogger sapopular October 17, 2016 3:03 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Athor Pel October 17, 2016 3:07 PM  

" 59. Anonymous Dave October 17, 2016 2:34 PM
When the current leftocracy collapses, it will be replaced with an undemocratic non-diverse patriarchal regime that feeds troublemakers into tree-chippers...."



To kill or maim someone bodily, or destroy someone's abiltity to make a living just because they disagree with you is a display of weakness and fear. It is also an acknowledgement that you live by lying.

Blogger Werekoala1066 October 17, 2016 3:08 PM  

Heisenberg may or may not be spinning in his grave as we speak.

Blogger Marie October 17, 2016 3:09 PM  

"because the concept of objectivity is too hard for women and minorities to understand."

Does this mean I am a boy, now? Is this how they are going to promote gender confusion?

Or am I brainwashed?

I guess I'll go bake a cake. There is no absolute truth in having to make sure I balance all the ingredients to get the cake to rise.

Wait.....

Anonymous Galactic Starfleets of Deplorable Spartacus October 17, 2016 3:09 PM  

Cadwallander J wrote:You can't every parody these people anymore. This dissertation could have just as easily been penned by a shitlord doing some epic-level trolling. Would anyone be able to tell the difference?

With this article excerpt, I really can't tell the difference right now. On another level, it is shitposting of the left wing variety. Think of Cultural Marxism as one giant, ongoing shitpost.

Blogger szopen October 17, 2016 3:09 PM  

The part about syllabi excluding the women because they indicate students have to know something before they start the course, and the teacher won't have time or patience to help them with learning prerequisities is also very delicious.

"syllabi included prerequisite knowledge and
skills, creating an even more intimidating view of the course. That language implied that not only would students be held to difficult high standards, but also that there was also a base of knowledge that was required to be successful in the course. While it is not unrealistic to include prerequisites in a syllabus, the language used to discuss the prerequisites indicated that students who had not learned or did not remember that knowledge would be unsuccessful because there was not support within the course or from the instructor. The language used in this corpus of syllabi created an impression of extremely difficult courses, which contributes to the chilly climate in STEM courses, and would be prohibitive for those not confident in those areas, such as women and minorities"


And this precious gem...
"Syllabi promote the positivist view of knowledge by suggesting that there are correct conclusions that can be drawn with the right tools:"

Anonymous Sam the Man October 17, 2016 3:14 PM  

That was kind of funny:

1) The women makes the racist assumption blacks and women cannot handle math. If a guy said that he would be thrown out of polite society. Actually if I recall correctly, Watson of DNA fame had that for questioning openly if blacks were less intelligent then whites.

2) The woman really seems to believe that we can tell ourselves something and it will be true, the narrative shares reality. I would like to see that work on a boat that is leaking, or a jet that is out of fuel at 30,000 feet.

3) the Gor reference was funny.....or was it not. Does this level of stupidity basically require the entire rotting edifice that these pea brained SJW have created be destroyed? How to do it but something so destructive to the lefts mind set that would jog these folks out of their idiocy? Like a barbarian invasion and total overthrow of the civilization (for women ending up Gor like).

In short of was VDs Gor comment a joke or a realistic solution?

Blogger John Wright October 17, 2016 3:15 PM  

I remember the days when saying that women were frail and pampered darlings unable to handle the unemotional rigor of logic, science, or voting, was held to be a sign of benighted male chauvinism.

Now it is a sign of enlightened feminist orthdoxy.

How long until feminists start agitating for the repeal of female suffrage?

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey October 17, 2016 3:19 PM  

@GFR
Beat me to it.
Not to mention that military hardware and advisers were largely coming from the USSR, not China, with the bulk of supplies coming through the port of Haiphong. It's interesting to note that, when Nixon got pissed of at North Vietnamese intransigence and order stepped-up bombing raids in 1972, he also ordered the mining of Haiphong harbor.

It was done from the air, with a single sortie (no losses), ND completely shut down the port until we removed the mines after negotiations resumed. I've never seen a good explanation as to why this wasn't done years prior.

Of course, to say that we couldn't defeat them is a little disingenuous. For instance, bombing the dikes on the Red River would have had a huge effect on the North Vietnamese war-fighting capacity. But we only do things like that when we're fighting for Communism (WW2), rather than against it.

Blogger kudzu bob October 17, 2016 3:19 PM  

Werekoala1066 wrote:Heisenberg may or may not be spinning in his grave as we speak.

He is, although we can't know how fast he's spinning unless we dig him up, but then he wouldn't be in his grave any more.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash October 17, 2016 3:21 PM  

Vox said;
...how in the names of Earth and Gor do you think you're ever going to reason with these people?

You mode of exclamation brings the Gorean example to mind. Which, honestly, many of these women would be better suited to, and are probably unconsciously pining for.

Blogger tz October 17, 2016 3:21 PM  

Also see scifiwright.com for his series on "The Suicide of Thought", particularly part 3 for a shredding of scienc*** - I don't remember Vox's taxonomy.

Blogger ChickenChicken Sweep October 17, 2016 3:23 PM  

@46 Nailed it. If she was actually a STEM student, that would be one thing. But she's an ed major, and their sole reason for existing and only purpose is to find a reason why the "old ways" of educating are all wrong and need to be replaced with their brilliant new system. Witness, as examples, whole language reading, "new math", and horror of horrors, Common Core.

The end game for these nonsense factories? A Ph.D. in Ed and a cushy admin job where they write memos everyone ignores and attend cocktail lunch meetings until they reach 50 and retire with a 6 figure pension. School systems are as big a skive as politics. Economic incentives are often applied subjectively, but the results are easily observed objectively.

Anonymous Thales October 17, 2016 3:27 PM  

Laura Parson, a student in the university’s education department...

Reason #4580498534 why Schools of Education need to die in a fire.

Blogger Rick T October 17, 2016 3:29 PM  

I'm sure the engineers on the first Tacoma Narrows bridge project (Galloping Gertie_ would like a word about subjective vs. objective engineering success.

Typical ED major, write any level of tripe to get the EdD sheepskin...

Blogger Austin Ballast October 17, 2016 3:31 PM  

It's the same nonsense where they're trying to make computer games to teach people things. They can't see the futility at all, that some people are smart enough to do certain things and that the others are not, and no amount of making it "gamey" will change it. Since the games are targeted at the demographic that normally wouldn't pass high school, it's easy to conclude that they'll have little to no success. They kids that are smart enough to learn algebra, etc. might benefit from a game, but they aren't the target... Similarly, no amount of making dancing games that happen to be kind of like programming is going to make women want or have the proper mindset for doing intense logic and programming. Even now, with the women they convince to go into CS, they're just memed through due to the expansion of group projects, the lowering of standards, the work of male students in general, and other such nonsense.

This is quite off target. Gamification is a very valid way of learning. My early learning does involve games of some sort. Making the process fun can pull people in where a dry lecture or reading will not.

That doesn't mean all game attempts are great, but the concept is just fine.

Blogger Student in Blue October 17, 2016 3:32 PM  

@S1AL
Normally I'd go with shorter, but the longer one has a ring to it.

It also puts the word "People" at the front and center, while the other one puts "Hillary" at the front and center. The conversation is about the people who are so dumb that they believe this stuff, not Hillary and Her Historic Campaign. A little harder to subvert, imo.

Anonymous Scholar October 17, 2016 3:33 PM  

I am a scientist in South Africa (white male) and comment 27. demonstrates how the country has deteriorated. I am now actively seeking jobs overseas. My specialties are in drug design (using docking and molecular dynamics) and in vitro mechanistic testing (PCR, flow cytometry, microarrays, microscopy, cell culture etc.). If someone out there can help or knows of companies or Universities that may be interested it will be greatly appreciated.

Blogger tz October 17, 2016 3:33 PM  

@64 There are those in hell who could cross back over the river Styx but refuse swimming lessons.

@75 Why should anything, like irrationality or being batshit crazy be a reason to deny the franchise?

I've come to understand Wyoming. It has its brutal side. We granted suffrage first. Women who denied reality would be buried in the spring after things thawed out. theconservativetreehouse.com noted there are academic tests, and there is the "farm test" - where you get it right or your crops fail and your livestock dies. 40 Acres and a Mule would fix much.

To return to the main post:

FFS, how in the names of Earth and Gor do you think you're ever going to reason with these people?

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wont' work and annoys the pig.

But Libertarians would let them starve or expatriate.

They would also not be useless on a chain gang. There are strong male criminals that would not mind coitus as a reward for hard work. Saddam had his "rape rooms".

Blogger tz October 17, 2016 3:36 PM  

TL;DR: Reality is racist, sexist, and homophobic and I'll whine and shriek until reality changes.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan October 17, 2016 3:37 PM  

Someone has to say it, Science is racist as fuck.

Blogger Student in Blue October 17, 2016 3:40 PM  

@75. John Wright
How long until feminists start agitating for the repeal of female suffrage?

Ahem. I will give an attempt at what one such "Enlightened Feminist" paper would look like.

"Female Suffrage is a War Against Women.

Let's face it, election time is a busy, stressful time. And voters are firmly in the crosshairs of our politicians.

Ads and political promises targeting certain demographics have a long history, and more often than not they wind up getting unfulfilled. This sort of targetted, malicious lying is devestating for the voter after the election is over, and no one is more vulnerable than women.

Perhaps in some sort of sick, twisted and misogynist view, women get a big fat target painted on their back around election time more than any other. All of those women, getting taken advantage of just so some corrupt politician gets a couple more votes. How disgusting!

Only by taking away this incentive from politicians will we, the women, get some rightful peace during election season. We need to repeal female suffrage so those dreadful male politicians stop lying to us and taking advantage of us."

Blogger S. Misanthrope October 17, 2016 3:42 PM  

@52 Which is infuriating to the women who actually do prefer Legos to dolls. We joined STEM in part *because of*- not in spite of- the masculine culture. Making STEM more girl-friendly is a great way to stifle female (as well as male) achievement in STEM. It's almost like that was their plan all along...

Blogger tz October 17, 2016 3:45 PM  

From the article, I almost busted something when I saw the header:
Women Are Too Stupid to Use Logic
But wait! There's more! Successive:
Feminists Don’t Get Cognitive Science
"Lying" in this usage is disjoint from truth
Stop Lying About Minorities; You’re Hurting Them

Women demand reality conform to their desires. They can press things given the white western Christian capitalist abundance. Once the burkah/brothel model supersedes society (as they insist, unknowingly) it might straighten out.

Anonymous A.B. Prosper October 17, 2016 3:45 PM  

basementhomebrewer wrote:A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents wrote:These SJWs would be useless on a chain gang.

Useless in almost any role. I suppose one could put them to work in a scrapyard sorting out chunks of metal, or moving animal carcasses around a rendering plant, but there really isn't anything useful for such people to do.

Creative writing and philosophy departments seem to have quite a lot of them.


Fool! if you put them to sorting metal the metal would be put into a more chaotic assortment because "sorting is subjective".

If you have them haul carcasses around a rendering plant they would be dragging each other around because "who is to say what a carcass is?"


Where there's a whip there's a way

"musical" interlude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoAfb3f04mo

Blogger Snidely Whiplash October 17, 2016 3:50 PM  

meistergedanken wrote:After much thought, a friend of mine finally came up with a genuine use for such women: compost. Seriously, mulching them is about the only way they can provide a positive net contribution to society.

In the highly diverse future, free of patriarchal oppression and electricity, we'll need a source for lamp oil.

Anonymous HerewardMW October 17, 2016 4:05 PM  

If women who believe this DO get jobs in the STEM field, it may be worthwhile to avoid flying on newly designed aircraft. You know, in case of teething problems with unanticipated gravity.

Blogger Salt October 17, 2016 4:06 PM  

These people seek Social Justice. Fine. Go to Europe and be euthanized for the sake of justice. It's socially acceptable.

Blogger Cerdic Ricing October 17, 2016 4:07 PM  

@83
I implied this in the post, "The kids that are smart enough to learn algebra, etc. might benefit from a game." To clarify this, I meant that they can be effective in teaching children that have the possibility of learning things. The problem, however, is that a lot of people in the computer field are attempting to magically change people (minorities, especially) into people who can learn the things they are failing at. They're targeting a demographic group that can't learn the concepts they want, so they are doomed to failure. "They," to clarify, meaning the folks doing research in the computer field.

Games can make learning fun, but fun will not make a person who isn't intelligent enough to learn a concept magically capable. There is still a fundamental limit. Games can aid learning, but they will not change human nature. They won't make the less intelligent more intelligent, and they won't change the way women process information and act.

I guess my first statement in the quote, "It's the same nonsense where they're trying to make computer games to teach people things" probably set the tone for confusion. I should have made it clearer, perhaps "teach people things they can't learn."

My criticism here was more against the computer folks attempting to tackle futile problems, not the concept of using games as a utility for teaching.

Anonymous Lee October 17, 2016 4:12 PM  

I read Barbie's whole article...OW. She strikes me as a wannabe scientist who failed early. Even the social sciences are clearly beyond her. She's not irredeemable yet, but she's trying hard to be.

Blogger Pseudotsuga October 17, 2016 4:14 PM  

That's one PhD that's worthless in the real world...but she'll get snatched up in a New York minute in some Gender Studies program to teach the stuff!
I want to know who the SJW lemmings on her committee were who agreed that this was a wonderful topic for research.

Blogger newanubis October 17, 2016 4:19 PM  

Yet another qualified candidate for the Useful Idiot poster.
Lucky for her reality is fluid and not the MAN made monstrosity foisted on innocents and as such, can be altered to fit with the tenor of the time.
Common Core obfuscation suddenly makes more sense.

Blogger newanubis October 17, 2016 4:19 PM  

Yet another qualified candidate for the Useful Idiot poster.
Lucky for her reality is fluid and not the MAN made monstrosity foisted on innocents and as such, can be altered to fit with the tenor of the time.
Common Core obfuscation suddenly makes more sense.

Anonymous Johnny Caustic October 17, 2016 4:24 PM  

The very idea that you can't reason with a feminist is sexist because it assumes static, unchanging view about the feminists state of mind...

The very idea that you can reason with a feminist is also sexist because it assumes the feminist is bound by a patriarchical, objective mental model of logic, reason, and rationality.

Blogger rws October 17, 2016 4:27 PM  

@93
There are so many blue-haired whalekin around nowadays that sources for whale oil abound.

Blogger Jon M October 17, 2016 4:28 PM  

Those smug leftists thought that Idiocracy would arise from too many people being born in flyover country. Turns out it's the left that is serving as the midwife of rule by dullards. Color me completely unsurprised.

Blogger Lovekraft October 17, 2016 4:29 PM  

Sidenote: just got banned on a comic book writer's (Mark Millar) blog after three comments. Thin-skinned these social justice warriors are.

Blogger cheddarman October 17, 2016 4:40 PM  

In the USA, universities are a hopeless convergence of sports crony capitalism, money lending, debt slavery, and cultural marxism. Let us hope that this gives rise to inexpensive alternative credentialing systems that have the effect of defunding the left.

Anonymous Napoleon 12pdr October 17, 2016 4:47 PM  

As a flight test engineer, I can say that these SJWs do have uses. Mostly as crash test dummies.

OpenID aew51183 October 17, 2016 4:48 PM  

Off topic, but okeefe/veritas just released video evidence the DNC paid people to start the violence and riots and Trump rallys.

The video is going viral despite 110% effort on the part of Twitter and Youtube to suppress it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Blogger buwaya October 17, 2016 4:52 PM  

45. Damn Crackers is correct.
This is not new at all. Sokal parodied a decade or more of this stuff back in 1996. Its only the details that change a bit. If anything the 1980's-90's stuff (Derrida, and many followers and denizens of that milieu) was much more textually complex if no less wrong.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents October 17, 2016 5:05 PM  

tz
. We granted suffrage first.

Cause Wyoming didn't want to have to wait longer for statehood.

Women who denied reality would be buried in the spring after things thawed out.

Then. Now they'd just go to Laramie and major in "studies", flunk out and get an EBT card & section 8 housing over in Cheyenne with their out of state "boyfriend".


But Libertarians would let them starve or expatriate.

Conservatives can't manage conserve the ladies room.

Libertarians can't manage to create liberty in one state.

Nationalism is the only solution.

Blogger Skyler the Weird October 17, 2016 5:10 PM  

It's pure Lysenkoism. Scientific truth as determined by the Party not the scientific method.

Blogger Baseball Mommy October 17, 2016 5:12 PM  

Next thing she's going to declare is sexual differentiation is a social construct.

Blogger pyrrhus October 17, 2016 5:22 PM  

Paging John Norman, we have a crisis....

Blogger Huggums October 17, 2016 5:33 PM  

This seems to be becoming a thing. Thunderf00t addresses some group of African students talking about abolishing science because it's too "Eurocentric." They don't even understand what science is. The truly maddening thing is that these people manage to get so much traction. People did behind this crap.

Anonymous BGKB October 17, 2016 5:37 PM  

e/veritas just released video evidence the DNC paid people to start the violence and riots and Trump rallys.

The pink bow tie wearing faggot explains why some gays have so many showerheads. The video also had the 69yo woman that shitlibs claimed was beat up was one of their operatives "birddogging".

Bird dogging was mentioned in WikiLeaks emails, they admit they have been doing it for 20years.

Blogger tz October 17, 2016 5:59 PM  

@109 Cheyenne (or Casper) not Laramie. However Wyoming Catholic College in Lander is a bastion of West Civ.
Conservatives can't conserve the ladies room, but ladies who are packing' discourage the erosion.
Libertarians will fail in NH. They are more about writing academic papers about worlds that won't exist even in SF/F.

My test for the loosertarians is to simply ask if they are pro-gun (DIY liberty). If TSHTF and one shows up at a checkpoint asking for entry, and they go on about DROs [dispute resolution organizations], they will be shot. Any form of "yes" will get them admitted provisionally. If they can dis- and reassemble an AR-15, they will be well taken care of.

Loosertarians complain about the state having a monopoly on the use of force. They've never read the 2nd amendment.

Blogger Cloudbuster October 17, 2016 5:59 PM  

Leftist cities have thought of that and are already starting to pass laws preventing discretion in hiring -- employers are forced to hire the first candidate who meets the letter of the job requirements.

Blogger Balázs Varga October 17, 2016 6:02 PM  

If this is where Western Education is heading, than the US will not only be unable to compete with Russia, but with India too.

Blogger bob k. mando ( Grab 'Em By The Pussy And Their Hearts And Minds Will Follow ) October 17, 2016 6:06 PM  

Parson
“[N]otions of absolute truth and a single reality” are “masculine,” she says, referring to poststructuralist feminist theory.



holy shit.

it's a major FEMINIST philosophy that women are inferior to men?

*facedesk*

Blogger tz October 17, 2016 6:07 PM  

Except they are rare here, I'd consider the following:
Me: I'd like a $20 and I have change.
SJW: Oh, here, I have a $20.
Me: Thanks, Here's your change. (Hands a $10, $5, and three $1s).
SJW: Wait, you didn't give me $20 back.
Me: Math is sexist... (If pressed I can used the elmsley count).

SJW: "He blinded me with science!".

Oh, and Thunderf00t's video has the SJW talking about "Black Magic". Thanks to he above.

Beware deinstitutionalization. There are many locales where people wander that in 1955 would be in a padded cell instead of the public square.

Anonymous BluePony October 17, 2016 6:09 PM  

"Punching bags for training are the only real worth I can find in these people."

Organ donation. Live fire targets. Bomb disposal. Soylent Green. the possibilities are endless!

Blogger Radio White Base October 17, 2016 6:14 PM  

I have absolutely NO faith in the American people to do the right thing.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents October 17, 2016 6:14 PM  

@115 tz
Cheyenne (or Casper) not Laramie.

I know where the U of Wyo is, dude. Been there, seen the cowboys.

However Wyoming Catholic College in Lander is a bastion of West Civ.

Yeah, ok, that's fine, cool news bro. Not exactly a libertooonian haven, is it?

Conservatives can't conserve the ladies room, but ladies who are packing' discourage the erosion.

Non sequitur.

Libertarians will fail.

FIFY.

They are more about writing academic papers about worlds that won't exist even in SF/F.

Hey! My point! Not yours!

Loosertarians complain about the state having a monopoly on the use of force. They've never read the 2nd amendment.

But, wait, muh Non Aggreshun Prinsupul, maaaaan!

Blogger Nobody In Particular October 17, 2016 6:15 PM  

These people are the theologians of a new religion. On one hand you have the creed, which is pretty basic and can be understood by a 4-year old (racism, gender roles, inequality, etc.). On the other hand you have the theology, the more complex the better, because it increases the demand for skilled theologians who can interpret it. If the theology contains some patent contradictions and self-refuting parts, then believing in it requires (at least for those who are not trained theologians) an act of faith, separating the wheat from the chaff.
The weakness of Christianity has left a vacuum, which they are eager to fill.

Blogger Cloudbuster October 17, 2016 6:18 PM  

But your male privilege is showing: you think there is an objective truth to strive toward, and that some theories can be declared "false" and replaced by "better" theories.

Blogger Tom Kratman October 17, 2016 6:22 PM  

Less useless on a chain gang where the deputies had whips.

Anonymous Anonymous October 17, 2016 6:34 PM  

Forget reasoning with them, how do you not point & laugh.

Blogger The Kurgan October 17, 2016 6:39 PM  

FFS, how in the names of Earth and Gor do you think you're ever going to reason with these people?

With an axe.

Anonymous Post Alley Crackpot October 17, 2016 6:40 PM  

"... how in the names of Earth and Gor do you think you're ever going to reason with these people?"

It's worth reflecting on how much of the Right consists of a reaction, perhaps even an over-reaction, to the Left ...

Conventional Right politics presumes that reason and intellect will eventually win over those on the Left who have taken refuge within it because they are merely confused about ends and means.

The politics that will replace both the Left and the Right does not require such assumptions.

Insofar as a Left and a Right exist, the Left exists within the realm of candy floss social faeries, sugar plum benefits packages, and Coca-Cola advert-inspired multi-cultural rubbish, while the Right exists within the realm of reacting (and over-reacting) to such nonsense.

Can't we all just not get along?

Anonymous Post-Deplorable Alley Crackpot Feudal Insane Clown Posse Overlord October 17, 2016 6:45 PM  

tz @119:

"Sorry, it's a new ten percent opportunity tax ..."

Then walk away and see if they realise quickly enough that even so, they've still been shorted twenty cents. :-)

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Deplorable Cents October 17, 2016 6:45 PM  

Man am I pissed that I missed this art show.

Pro-Trump art show Daddy Will Save Us it would have been nearly nonstop LOLZ.

Faggoty whining journo-lists show up to jam gallery so they can report "underattended" and talk about how boring it is by following people around all night with recorders. Like a bunch of spoiled teenagers slamming their bedroom door over and over.

Trump 2016 for the LOLZ!

Anonymous SugarPi October 17, 2016 6:50 PM  

Anecdotal, I know... just had our dog personally delivered to our door after 4th surgery on an aural hematoma. First time, vet saw hematoma but missed the ear infection, so surgery had to be redone twice.
This time, vet diagnosed ear infection, but missed the aural hematoma even though we told them that's why we called.
Surgery ultimately performed by owner of the practice (at no charge)and will be attending all our veterinary needs from now on (not many choices in the boonies).
Have you guessed yet that the other vets in practice are women? First one was fired. This one will be as well.
Steady stream of worthless women spewed out of well known vet schools is common knowledge among the farmers in these parts. Women get the edge just like in med school.

Blogger Nobody In Particular October 17, 2016 6:51 PM  

The existence of a middle class made mostly of people who have to work for a living is a historical aberration and it probably won't last much longer.
As John Adams said, "I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy [...] in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, statuary, tapestry and porcelain". We have probably reached the porcelain stage.
Americans in white collar jobs now consider themselves aristocrats: they have refined tastes (organic and local) and manners (i.e. PC), take holidays abroad, may or may not know foreign languages, keep up with the trends initiated by the New York, LA, and SF elites, etc..
Throughout history, work has always been regarded as dirty. This led to a division within science, between the "noble" philosophers and the more applied craftsmen. E.g. in Europe there were two kinds of doctors, those who prescribed medicine based on useless "scientific" theories, and barber-surgeons, who did useful stuff, but didn't have a "scientific" theory to back it up. Only the first one was considered a somewhat noble calling.
At some point around 1600, science started to be based on rigorous experiments and became useful in practice. Engineering never quite became a noble profession, but the bourgeoisie gave up on aping the nobility and came up with its own middle-class values. Obviously, at least in the US, this is all over now.
Nowadays, scientific theories no longer seem to require practical validation and you have such things as feminist biology. This is science going back to its philosophical origins.

Anonymous Fran October 17, 2016 6:57 PM  

@130
This scares the piss out of me when I think of medical services to humans.

Blogger S1AL October 17, 2016 7:03 PM  

As far as state capitals go, Cheyenne still isn't that bad. Jackson, OTOH... swpl heaven.

Anonymous winston smith October 17, 2016 7:04 PM  

For the Canadian readers: RIP Jim Prentice.

"I know that math is difficult"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5oV5rfzffMc#t=1501

"Look in the mirror"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXzSdWbQzos

The people are too stupid for such truth.

Blogger Skyler the Weird October 17, 2016 7:27 PM  

I was visiting Jackson a few weeks ago, it's not the same place where I grew up anymore. It's like the Third World now.

Blogger Salt October 17, 2016 7:29 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:Less useless on a chain gang where the deputies had whips.

Male SJWs work during the day. The women, at night.

Anonymous Oye October 17, 2016 7:35 PM  

@ 31

"If I argue with a learned person, I can win. If I argue with an ignorant I will always lose."
Muslim Jurist Imam Shafii.

That quote reminds me of when Jared tried to implement SCRUM... f*cking satanist Gilfoyle.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 17, 2016 7:56 PM  

"Less useless on a chain gang where the deputies had whips."
Boss man got guns, too.
Bitches digging ditches , sounds breddy goot.
If they ged pissy ,shood 'em in de bussy. That'll learn 'em.

Blogger Bob Loblaw October 17, 2016 7:58 PM  

They're laying the 'academic' foundation for their unreasonable tyranny.

I think this is true, though it's more likely to be emergent behavior of a group of people completely disconnected from the maintenance of society than some grand conspiracy.

Blogger JaimeInTexas October 17, 2016 8:05 PM  

I am reminded of Francis Schaeffer's Escape from reason.
I read it decades ago.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 17, 2016 8:10 PM  

If you pass through Jackson, MS. don't stop there , for anything.
Wild assed Ubangi's there , and if you are lucky all they will do is rob or carjack you. But they will usually pop a cap in you then.

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable October 17, 2016 8:30 PM  

OT. Trump tonight in WI: "One people, one country, under one God" (or something very close to it).

That's fairly significant rhetoric. Has he said "Under one God" before?

Blogger Lazarus October 17, 2016 8:38 PM  

jOHN MOSBY wrote:If you pass through Jackson, MS. don't stop there , for anything.

I got the impression from Nate that you folks had those folks under your thumb down there.

Anonymous Deplorable Psychedelic Cat Hair October 17, 2016 8:43 PM  

"This scares the piss out of me when I think of medical services to humans."

@132 I say this with a new gauze pad over my 6 day old hole in my back: you're right to be scared. The doctor that operated on me, a good friend of my dad's (who is also a doctor) did a good job. His assistant that replaced my gauze piss poorly which ended up saturated in drainage blood requiring a new gauze pad? Not so much...

My recommendation to people looking for competent physicians: ask a family member or friend who is a physician who they'd want to operate on them.

As for the post: although I only lasted a year in a very prestigious university's engineering program before changing my major, I learned a very important thing. There was a letter to the editor from a fellow first year engineering student to the school newspaper complaining about the difficulty about the program. A junior mechanical engineering student wrote back asking if said student would've preferred a doctor that was allowed to pass when he made mistakes in medical school or if the student would've preferred a doctor that was beaten with reeds every time he made a mistake?

Blogger Thucydides October 17, 2016 8:48 PM  

Pushing these people through a wood chipper in a post Progressive environment may sound cruel, but it is actually an act of mercy. This woman and others like her would starve to death outside of a coddled bureaucracy, and when the bubble pops, who is going to pay for the endless numbers of "administrators", "associate (insert title here)" or other parasites on the body politic and the general economy,

Part of the problem will be self correcting, as Blue cities collapse and the so called elites are trapped inside with their armies of underclass warriors they used to drive out the middle class and seize power. When there are no crumbs left to sweep off the table, who do you think will come out on top of the struggle over what is left?

Laura Parson *may* be lucky enough to become someone's slave (that Gor solution), but the new warlords squatting on the ruins of New York, Chicago or Los Angeles will not be capable of keeping the lights on or the water running. Simply close the roads and rail lines into the Blue cities after the collapse and the barbarian hordes will be trapped and starve inside.

A future Hilary will bring on faster than anyone believes is possible.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 17, 2016 8:54 PM  

I don't live anywhere close to Jackson,MS. Lazarus.
I live in SW MS, I'm closer to Baton Rouge,LA. than Jackson.
We keep those moon crickets in line down here, if they screw up they are damn lucky to go to jail. Even the well behaved colored folks don't play with the chimping out bunch.

Blogger Lazarus October 17, 2016 9:05 PM  

jOHN MOSBY wrote:Even the well behaved colored folks don't play with the chimping out bunch.

Good to hear, Mr. Mosbey. Good to hear.

Anonymous Mr. Rational October 17, 2016 9:05 PM  

meistergedanken wrote:friend of mine finally came up with a genuine use for such women: compost.
Only after menopause.  Until then they're still good as wet nurses.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 17, 2016 9:06 PM  

"Laura Parson *may* be lucky enough to become someone's slave (that Gor solution),"
Lord, you have to get her fixed. We are already overloaded with idiot whelps.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 17, 2016 9:14 PM  

All the SJW bitches, he bitches or she bitches, must be fixed if allowed to live.
Like I said, these fucks are takers, not makers. And we have enough idiots already.

Blogger Thucydides October 17, 2016 9:26 PM  

@149

The "Gor solution" is for those trapped inside the decaying remains of the "Blue" cities 9at least until it becomes economically possible to go in to salvage what is left).

Outside the "Blue" cities wood chippers are still the better solution. Got to keep those fields fertilized.

Blogger Alfred Genesson October 17, 2016 9:31 PM  

Well, if science will have to choose between feminism and Christendom, I await the downfall of big science.

Deus vult!

Anonymous JB October 17, 2016 9:42 PM  

During the Russian Civil War, two (((communist))) SJWs wind up in the hands of the feared White Russian general, von Unger-Sternberg, who gives them a grilling, in more ways than one… Here’s part of the interrogation:

“A scholar,’ said Ungern, ‘an astronomer, a physicist, a mathematician, ought to be a conservative. He knows that the universe is governed by immutable laws, laid down once and for all, and valid always and everywhere. Orthodox mechanics teaches us that tokens of time and space have an absolute value. Similarly man… a scholar has a sense of order, a sense of hierarchy, and a sense of absolute categories.”

This nightmarish exchange continues from from page 105 onwards…
http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=F03418A07BFF7E3CC5A28382AB9CE2B2

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 17, 2016 9:42 PM  

Thucydides,
We can't go full Pol Pot, we must have some skilled workers in the fields. I believe fixing the stray bitch cats, and neutering the wimpy toms, and making them work the fields.
And that don't work out, cull. Rinse. Repeat.

Anonymous Sheiko29 October 17, 2016 9:45 PM  

Per UsNews UND is 202 among national universities. Trash schools like this have no business existing. Average ACT/SAT likely in the "literacy is wasted on these students" range.

Blogger Lazarus October 17, 2016 9:46 PM  

Speaking of Science, I offer a bit of scientific observation:

I am watching the Jets/Cardinals game.

out of the 44 players on the field on O & D, 6 are white.
QBs are white, centers are white. The odd one on the O line is white.

On special teams, Kickers are white, holders are white.

Obviously, more affirmative action is needed.

Anonymous BGKB October 17, 2016 9:49 PM  

Remember the low IQ affirmative action FBeetchI offered $10k for tips on who left bacon at a mosque? No lamesteam coverage of this.

http://pamelageller.com/2016/10/texas-no-to-wall-islam-or-die-threats-spray-painted-on-san-antonio-church.html/

jOHN MOSBY All the SJW bitches, he bitches or she bitches, must be fixed if allowed to live.
Like I said, these fucks are takers, not makers. And we have enough idiots already.


Kratman said the constitution allows for enslavement as punishment. Are you the John Mosby behind the MountainGuerrilla blog?

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 17, 2016 9:51 PM  

155. Sheiko29
90% of the schools in this country need to be boarded up.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 17, 2016 9:58 PM  

157. BGKB
No, it ain't me. Kratman's opines are his, not mine. My opines are mine, I am not about to drag anyone else into it.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 17, 2016 10:14 PM  

"Kratman said the constitution allows for enslavement as punishment."
I said I was gonna stay out of this, but I can't.
From what I read yesterday that Col. Kratman wrote, I think he realized the error that he spake of beforehand.
I welcome him to the RIGHT side.

Blogger weka October 17, 2016 10:16 PM  

See judgy bitch

Blogger Tomislav Ostojich October 17, 2016 10:30 PM  

Do you know what "Donald Trump" is? The name of America's first dictator.

You have committed the same error the first century Jews did. You are waiting for a political messiah. There will be no political messiah, only a stern-faced and ruthless man.

It doesn't matter how many times you use the name of Jesus Christ. Only those who have faith are saved. The soul that sins shall die. If a righteous person once confesses Christ but turns away from him and does all the things the wicked do, he will not live. No righteous thing he did will be remembered. He will die because of his sins.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 17, 2016 10:34 PM  

Tomislav,
You are about one stupid mofo.
Just tryin' to help ya, hapless fuck.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 17, 2016 10:41 PM  








' Only those who have faith are saved"
Where do you stand here, my self righteous furriner ?
You think you are no less a sinner than me or the rest of us, sonny ?

Blogger Tomislav Ostojich October 17, 2016 10:53 PM  

@164

I am not teaching anything new. The Bible never teaches "once saved always saved." Here is what John 3:18 says:

"Whoever is believing in him is not condemned, but whoever is not believing stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son."

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 17, 2016 10:58 PM  

The Bible never teaches "once saved always saved."

" I will take all my father will give me, and will in no ways cast out "
Come again ?

Blogger Austin Ballast October 17, 2016 11:04 PM  

Trying to find Stickwick's blog. Not related to this post, but it is related to science. I can't find any clickable links in my searches here.

Blogger Lazarus October 17, 2016 11:09 PM  

Tomislav Ostojich wrote:You have committed the same error the first century Jews did. You are waiting for a political messiah. There will be no political messiah, only a stern-faced and ruthless man.

Don't be disturbed in spirit, Tomislov. I am sure the people here can discern between the carnal and the spiritual.

Go in peace.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 17, 2016 11:13 PM  

You friggin' free willie Arminians never cease to impress the sheep with your stupidity concerning the gospels, Tomislob.

Blogger Crux Enigma October 17, 2016 11:19 PM  

I think one can surmise that this woman is probably terrible at mathematics, for example. The prospect of 2 + 2 equaling 4 is an objective fact based on the rules of arithmetic, right? Many of these SJW types are absolute simpletons when it comes to the subject of math - I've witnessed this personally on many occasions - wherein every method of finding the correct answer, singular, is predicated on following objective "masculine" rules whereby one can only be right once, and wrong infinitely. These people are accustomed to excelling in subjects where no answer is a wrong answer, where anyone and everyone can form some ridiculous subjective responses born out of their own confirmation biases which oftentimes stem from their own deeply held insecurities and then be given an A for effort. This is true for subjects like psychology, sociology, or gender studies which these types seem to excel in. I bet she's a bad test taker too and I bet that, from her perspective, this doesn't define her ability to learn and retain new information. This might be why so many college and university classes implement "open book" and "open notes" policies for test taking, or even exact test replica study guides and "take-home" tests... Cultural Marxism is a disease of the mind and it infects millions of people, especially feeble minded pseudo-intellectual, educated idiots like Laura who then spread their disease corroding any institution they come into contact with. This whole situation is fucked.

Blogger Lazarus October 17, 2016 11:22 PM  

Crux Enigma wrote:This whole situation is fucked.

This is what we categorize as a succinct summary. Well done.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 17, 2016 11:23 PM  

You know you are to feed the sheep, not fleece them or lie to them,Tomislav ?
Friggin' Arminians. Bullshit artists supreme.

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable October 17, 2016 11:24 PM  

@167 https://sixdayscience.com/

Blogger Austin Ballast October 17, 2016 11:41 PM  

Thanks 5343.

Anonymous Flavia October 18, 2016 12:22 AM  

I went to a private, all girls, college in the northeast. This was standard fare two decades ago there. Some of these women where awarded degrees in Computer Science, Biology, etc. a total shame as we had a few great professors who must have been under tremendous pressure to pass a certain percentage.

I knew one with a CS degree who never understood what a variable was abd blamed the instructor for her code not compiling. A very agressive dyke. She bitterly despised me for disproving her point.

Probably she sits in a cubicle near you.

Anonymous Hezekiah Garrett October 18, 2016 12:38 AM  

@166

St. Paul also said 'I work out my faith in fear and trembling.'

I'm not insisting you are wrong, merely that there is evidence in Scripture to support either position.

I'm also not insisting the Armenian isn't a putz who makes little to no sense.

Anonymous BGKB October 18, 2016 12:53 AM  

OT Signs of life in France https://www.rt.com/news/363082-paris-posh-homeless-centre-burned/

The Brexit vote overcame massive voter fraud, over 70% voted leave but got whittled down to 51%
http://tapnewswire.com/2016/04/britain-wants-out-by-2-to-1-not-that-the-polls-will-tell-you/

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 18, 2016 1:01 AM  

176. Hezekiah Garrett
I'll take what Jesus said over Paul any day, and you should to.
I'm saying your so-called "free will" don't overide God's will. it don't. You might not like that, but it is what it is.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 18, 2016 1:11 AM  

And no, I don't think Paul was fulla bulla.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 18, 2016 1:38 AM  

" Are you saved ?"
" Are you sure ? "
This is the gospel of doubt, and it is wretched as hell.
This is the arminian nonsense being preached these days, not the gospel of blessed assurance . And they wonder why people don't do church these days .

Anonymous Hezekiah Garrett October 18, 2016 1:56 AM  

@178. And I think you're mistaken in your interpretation of our Lord's words there.

But which is more important, praying for and supporting our respective mistaken brothers, or writing each other out of the Church?

Keep in mind, I merely offered a different interpretation, unlike the asshat who basically called us all damned for our leadership choices.

Blogger Droctulft October 18, 2016 2:06 AM  

THE SHITLORD HUB is the Alt Right Central, aggregating over 100 feeds for Alt Right websites, updated 24/7. Check it out " http://theshitlordhub.blogspot.co.uk/ "

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY October 18, 2016 2:06 AM  

Hexzekiah,
I'm not trying to kick you in the balls at all. Praying for our brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus is first and foremost. But I stand foursquare in my beliefs, sir. Sorry if I miscon screwed meself.

Blogger John Locke October 18, 2016 2:45 AM  

We need a propaganda machine like the left has (John oliver, Stephen colbert, college humor, Bill maher, and DOZENS of other tv shows or YouTube channels directed at dumb young people, we're f***** if we don't have more influence w/the young...

Anonymous a deplorable rubberducky October 18, 2016 3:13 AM  

I'm a STEM worker, at a research lab. Lots of females have come through here. Increasingly more over the years. I have to say that most of them are coasters. Let's face it, I'm dealing with a LOT of socially challenged men here. This is NERD CENTRAL.

The girls are VERY adept at getting the guys to do the heavy lifting for them. And, they are even more adept at establishing social networks beyond the ken of anything your standard issue STEM male could possibly comprehend.

This has led to some very interesting situations.

But, on the whole, the women in my 17-year history with this lab have caused FAR more problems than they have solved.

Of course, there is the odd exception, when you find a female scientist or engineer who is an absolute treasure. They DO exist.

But they represent a very small percentage of the women coming through here. And the chaos caused by all the other women makes one wonder if they are worth it.

Sad to say. VERY sad to say. C'mon we WANT HOT SEXY BABES WORKING HERE! WE ARE A LEGION OF GEEKS!

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable October 18, 2016 3:20 AM  

@184 John Locke, you're overly focused on corporate media. We already have what we need, which is simply to be the rebels.

Anonymous TS October 18, 2016 5:13 AM  

"FFS, how in the names of Earth and Gor do you think you're ever going to reason with these people?"

You can't and you don't. Because it would be an exercise in futility.

Anonymous Eric the Red October 18, 2016 5:29 AM  

Let them build bridges and buildings using subjective knowledge, then see how many structures are still standing and haven't killed anyone after 5 years.

Oh wait I forgot, if people die due to leftism that's ok. They dont care how many people they sacrifice on the altar of their pristine ideology.

Anonymous TS October 18, 2016 6:14 AM  

"They dont care how many people they sacrifice on the altar of their pristine ideology."

Same as it ever was. "Altar" very apt choice of words. LefTARDism/globalism is just another cultic murderous throwback to ancient human sacrifice cultures and is even worse when you include feminism/subjectivism.

Some authors have spotted the inconvenient truths...

https://fee.org/articles/the-end-of-stoning-jesus-and-the-personhood-revolution/

https://fee.org/articles/the-state-is-the-religion-of-the-hidden-corpse/

Anonymous TS October 18, 2016 6:17 AM  

As Brian Zahnd says, "A nation does not metastasize into an empire without shedding rivers of innocent blood. This is what the myths and monuments try to hide."

Blogger joe b October 18, 2016 7:00 AM  

>How long until feminists start agitating for the repeal of female suffrage?

That would be something. Please say they will

Blogger JaimeInTexas October 18, 2016 7:45 AM  

John 6:39King James Version (KJV)

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

Blogger JaimeInTexas October 18, 2016 7:48 AM  

2 Corinthians 13:5English Standard Version (ESV)

5 Examine yourselves, to see whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Or do you not realize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you fail to meet the test!

Anonymous Nom de plume October 18, 2016 7:51 AM  

"But they represent a very small percentage of the women coming through here. And the chaos caused by all the other women makes one wonder if they are worth it."

Wonder no more, they are not. Earlier generations knew this, meanwhile in present time fully-featured fembots with "My owner is Master and king" firmware couldn't arrive fast enough.

Anonymous BGKB October 18, 2016 10:39 AM  

One of these years I will be at a CE conference where someone complains about male nurses earning more & I will tell them the secretes of the white man. 'If you want to get paid more work at a place employees have been raped in the parking facilities over places that lack dieversecity"

Blogger Benjamin Kraft October 18, 2016 4:37 PM  

@VD You don't reason with them. You prepare ahead of time and use all necessary force to overpower them at the necessary time. But you already know this :3

Anonymous Anonymous October 19, 2016 1:32 AM  

I think the schools do not teach critical thinking early enough or well enough. That is the reason for this rise in hard leftist ideology, which could be easily critiqued, but they do not see the flaws. It's fine to hold to it, for an emotional reason, but it should not exclude reason. Colleges do the same. No reasoning, just telling the students WHAT to think, rather than HOW to think.

Blogger Prez Davis October 21, 2016 3:20 PM  

I doubt many of them would be very useful at "real labor". Notice I didn't say "hard labor". The best possible use for them is probably something much softer and effette, like running sewing machines. Perhaps we could put them to work in T shirt factories or sewing baseball caps so we don't have to import them from China.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts