ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, October 23, 2016

The suicidal altruism of Western women

But stupidity always has its consequences. Women's rights are rapidly proving to be the mortal wounding of the West:
A woman opened her heart and her door to a 12-year-old boy who had fled the horrors of war in Afghanistan after losing his parents - or so she thought. In reality, not only was the boy in her care, Jamal, almost a decade older than she had been duped into believing, but he also had Taliban and child abuse material on his phone.

A dentist's check found his age to actually be around 21 and a subsequent investigation uncovered the shocking content on his mobile, according to the Sun. She took Jamal to a climbing centre, where he displayed upper body strength far beyond his supposed years and also was able to completely strip a rifle at a shooting range.

While in her care, he shared a room with three children aged between 12 and 14.
Rosie told the paper's Nigel Bunyan and Chris Pollard: 'It’s ridiculous how everybody else could see it but not the social workers.'  Although she could not confirm if he was a terrorist, she was adamant he had spent time in a training camp.

She added that his last words to her were 'I’ll kill you and I know where your children are.'
It probably would be a useful object lesson to the women of the West if he did. Unfortunately, female solipsism is such that too many women would merely scoff at the example, and argue that the object of their virtue-signaling, Abdul, is a wonderful boy who just loves to babysit for her two younger children.

There is a reason why the conquerors of the world either slaughtered the children of their enemies or enslaved them and turned them into slave-warriors. Because children always grow up. All these altruistic idiots are doing is ensuring that the next war between Christendom and the Dar al-Islam and will be fought here rather than there.

And the fact that Christendom is far less fundamentally Christian than the Dar al-Islam is fundamentally Muslim means that the odds are increasing in the latter's favor. Bringing secularism to a civilizational war is akin to bringing a rubber knife to a gun fight.

Labels: ,

146 Comments:

Blogger Michael Maier October 23, 2016 10:45 AM  

A decade ago, I really wouldn't have dreamed I'd having the thought "Just kill them all now" as much as I have the last two years...

Blogger Nick S October 23, 2016 10:46 AM  

The bi-facial cake-eaters are really starting to piss me off.

Blogger The Observer October 23, 2016 10:49 AM  

'It’s ridiculous how everybody else could see it but not the social workers.'

That's because the social workers are quislings.

Anonymous Wyrd October 23, 2016 10:50 AM  

My ex prided herself on being able to tame just about any feral animal. Same impulse going on here.

Anonymous Ron October 23, 2016 10:51 AM  

The problem seems to be with unmarried women. They latch on to the state as if were a spouse.

Andrew Anglin has written that he thinks women want these refugees because it increases the number of available men for them to choose, and because of the weakness of Western men, they find the brutish foreigners sexually appealing.

Blogger Zimri October 23, 2016 10:52 AM  

It's as if she didn't ever watch Godfather II.

Blogger praetorian October 23, 2016 10:53 AM  

Our Mussel-Judeo-Christian inheritance ain't gonna save your kids when ackmed gets stabby-stabby, ladies.

I have three young sons and, once I realized what was going on, I now view liberal women as direct & physical threats to them. This election will tell us if politics will be of any use in at least delaying what it coming.

OpenID paworldandtimes October 23, 2016 10:54 AM  

Andrew Anglin has written that he thinks women want these refugees because it increases the number of available men for them to choose, and because of the weakness of Western men, they find the brutish foreigners sexually appealing

This is very much an Omega-female phenomenon: spinsters, dykes, bluehairs.

PA

Blogger Innostran October 23, 2016 10:56 AM  

Unfortunately, given our Marxist, basic reality-denying media in the West, a lot of these key revelations about the necessity for Westerners to unite behind their culture, values, and religion, get rid of leftist institutions and values, and expel invaders will occur too late to matter for many of them ('them being the Westerners').

Blogger Ransom Smith October 23, 2016 10:56 AM  

It's like Cuckoo birds.

This is why men need to take a hard line when adopting. Stop thinking the children, assuming they are children, will accept your values.

Anonymous Credo_In_Unum_Deum October 23, 2016 10:58 AM  

VD, you live in Italy, your great-grandchildren are most likely going to be muslim, or dhimmis.

Anyone who thinks that Europe 100 years from now is going to look anything like Europe of 100 years ago is a fool.

I for one do not think that the nationalists, or even the ultra-nationalists are going to win in Europe against the rising tide of islam.

I'd rather focus my attention here in America.

Blogger Wanda Sherratt October 23, 2016 11:04 AM  

There was a similar dynamic at work in a local family: http://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/longform/haiti-disabled-orphan-charity

A well-to-do Canadian family starts off trying to help a handicapped Haitian orphan, and then finds out that the kid has more and more problems, both physical and mental. Not as bad, without the terrorism subplot at least, and the kid was genuinely needy. But all I could see was soft-headed liberals motivated purely by sentiment and getting in way over their heads. It's interesting that the father, who is of Asian descent, was the one who drew the line on effectively adopting the kid into the family. I don't know just what that says, but maybe there is a strain of "not my bloodline" instinct in that culture that can trump even the deepest liberal indoctrination. The wife was completely overwhelmed.

Anonymous Ron October 23, 2016 11:05 AM  

@11

We can't really be certain that the Moslems will be successful in colonizing Europe. A Third World War is inevitable at some point during this century. At that point things will completely change just as they did after ww1 and ww2.

Blogger Werekoala1066 October 23, 2016 11:13 AM  

Won't be long now - nipple-slip Janet Jackson's rocking a burka. If we've lost the Jacksons, we've lost America...

Blogger tz October 23, 2016 11:15 AM  

Islam is brutal but also on a holy mission.
Nationalism can be brutal, but is defensive, and without Christ has no grand purpose.
Communism was also brutal, but couldn't sustain itself, and it was the last gasp of Christendom that defeated it. That was Reagan.
Trump is saying "under God" and to reverse Roe. Maybe the European nationalists are Christian nationalists, not secularists, but I haven't seen it.

Anonymous Just another commenter October 23, 2016 11:15 AM  

@12 - Yes. I came across a story a while back (year or three ago) detailing some of the numbers in England's "special needs" population. From memory, something like 25% of the people with profound needs (needs specialists on hand 24/7) were drawn from a 1% slice of mid-east immigrant population with a propensity for cousin-marriage. But to imply that immigrants might be a problem, or that certain ethnic groups were more expensive than others, was racist (of course).

Blogger Duke Norfolk October 23, 2016 11:17 AM  

Good God. We're f'ing doomed due to this idiocy.

As to the article, all this emphasis on whether these refugees are 15, 17 or 30 is so far from the point! It's a distraction, and only works to make it seem as if ANY of this immigration is good and/or acceptable.

Rearranging deck chairs...

Blogger praetorian October 23, 2016 11:17 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger praetorian October 23, 2016 11:18 AM  

I for one do not think that the nationalists, or even the ultra-nationalists are going to win in Europe against the rising tide of islam.

(kek) I think Vox might have put a bit more thought into this than you, friend. He is, after all, an evil super genius, and has made the expensive and inconvenient choice to move to Europe when many domestic options were available.

Remember: "The dark night of fascism is always descending in the United States and yet lands only in Europe."

Blogger J.M. October 23, 2016 11:19 AM  

If those men could pass as 12 year olds, either the "social workers" are worse than retards in the IQ department or quislings. I guess that's what you get when you start thinking objective reality cannot be achieved and everything is "relative"...

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 11:20 AM  

Well, one case does not prove the rule, but I can testify, as a certified brutish foreigner, that American women found me sexually appealing!

That was of course back when I had hair, had not been married a few decades. Sic transit gloria.

I dont think its the accent that does it, its the practice from growing up in a flirty culture. Filipinos flirt like they breathe.
I do recommend dancing lessons, it doesnt take much to fake anything. Latin works great.

Blogger VD October 23, 2016 11:23 AM  

VD, you live in Italy, your great-grandchildren are most likely going to be muslim, or dhimmis.

No, they won't.

Anyone who thinks that Europe 100 years from now is going to look anything like Europe of 100 years ago is a fool.

Europe has a centuries-long history of fighting Islam. The USA has a 50-year history of welcoming third-world immigrants. In 100 years, the European nations will still be around. The USA will not exist.

I for one do not think that the nationalists, or even the ultra-nationalists are going to win in Europe against the rising tide of islam.

Europe is more likely to be 100 percent European in 100 years than conquered by Islam. Once the EU falls, all bets are off.

Blogger Duke Norfolk October 23, 2016 11:23 AM  

I have neighbors here in semi-rural MO who are about 70. Typical good Baptists, nice people. You know. Their youngest daughter has recently adopted a kid from somewhere in Africa (yep, one of those) and just recently they found out that he had some kind of problem with his skull that will require some major surgery/treatment. I don't really know the details. And who knows where this ends up.

Reason 234,487,394 why we're screwed.

Blogger dc.sunsets October 23, 2016 11:26 AM  

@ Wyrd, your ex sounds like all the women I now see being dragged around the neighborhood by the 80 lb pit bull (usually male) terriers they "walk."

Blogger dc.sunsets October 23, 2016 11:32 AM  

There are at least 5 "white tribes" in the USA, insuring that when the urge to homogenize & separate arrives there is zero chance all 50 states' geography will be under one political umbrella.

Europe's tribes have geographical roots going back millennia. This makes all the difference.

In Europe as in the USA, however, once the illusion of unlimited resources dissipates most of the immivaders will go home. Most of what brings them is the gibs.

Anonymous Mr. Rational October 23, 2016 11:32 AM  

There is a reason why the conquerors of the world either slaughtered the children of their enemies or enslaved them and turned them into slave-warriors. Because children always grow up.
As a wise man once said, "nits make lice".

Anonymous RobertL October 23, 2016 11:33 AM  

paworldandtimes wrote:
This is very much an Omega-female phenomenon: spinsters, dykes, bluehairs.


Any woman not with a man who is keeping her in submission is at risk. I know two beautiful former carousel riders who won't hear a thing against those poor vulnerable strapping young men. 'It just happened' is a lot easier to rationalise if you don't have to take the trip to The Gambia or Turkey in the first place.

Anonymous Elipe October 23, 2016 11:35 AM  

It's almost as if Western churches stopped preaching Ephesians 5:22-24.

Anonymous Ron October 23, 2016 11:37 AM  

@21

Only low quality American women race mix.

Blogger VoodooJock October 23, 2016 11:38 AM  

These cretins know exactly what they're doing. They push paperwork through and "12 and 13 year old" refugees who are actually 20-30 get into the country and on the dole. Anyone familiar with a bureaucracy knows that no one ever goes back to QC paperwork. Certainly, their bosses don't care, they need to push as many through the pipeline as possible. That's how they get the accolades for "helping" all these poor huddled suffering souls.

Blogger dc.sunsets October 23, 2016 11:39 AM  

OT Apparently, in an echo of 2006 & 2007 there's a massive surge this year in the issuance of very sketchy loans (specifically those called "Covenant Lite" and "Payment-in-Kind.")

Now we know why Wall Street & the Money Center banks are working 24/7 to install Clinton as POTUS.

They know they will soon need another MASSIVE bailout and need a continuation of the Obama scam artists to monetize the coming losses.

Blogger HonorLiving October 23, 2016 11:40 AM  

It strikes me that these sort of phenomena are propaganda driven, which is to say that they're not really about facts or disconfirmation of theories in relation to facts but rather about the way in which these facts are interpreted by what's already in a person's mind. One really has to consider that this person was so brainwashed that she either (1) knew that Jamal was in his twenties but didn't care (2) failed to make the proper categorization of what was in front of her. ("Oh, he looks older but he had a tough life", thereby classifying an adult as a child.)

It seems to me that these types of attitudes aren't human given, i.e. they're not gonna naturally arise in a person who has not been trained to react in this particular way. What are the mechanism through which one can train a person to have these particular types of reaction? I get that the primary explanation here is that she's a woman, but let's be generous here and pretend that that's at best a contributing factor.

I ask because it seems to me that the acceleration of a perspective shift concerning migration, diversity, multiculturalism, can only happen if there's a proper understanding of what these mechanisms are.

Blogger praetorian October 23, 2016 11:41 AM  

Only low quality American women race mix.

Whatcha talkin' bout Willis?

Anonymous Benjamin Church October 23, 2016 11:43 AM  

At least we know they are getting properly vetted...

Blogger Mr.MantraMan October 23, 2016 11:50 AM  

They're women what is virtue signaling today is white trash behavior tomorrow.

As Vox wrote a few days ago don't reason with them, blame them

Can you intellectuals put your egos on check just this once?

Anonymous Just another commenter October 23, 2016 11:51 AM  

It's amazing how many of them refuse to acknowledge, let alone discuss, the life-boat analogy. So many people don't want to admit there is a limit, or a cost, to their decisions, and someone can always bail them out when they screw up.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable October 23, 2016 11:53 AM  

In 100 years, the European nations will still be around. The USA will not exist.

I have done the calculations, and eliminating FedGov would take less than 88,000 ethnic Americans willing to go to jail. (Actually less than half that, I'm just being playful.)

So you are literally but vacuously correct, because either ethnic Americans will end the USA, or immivaders invited by the USA will end the American nation. And the interesting question is which.

OpenID basementhomebrewer October 23, 2016 11:57 AM  

The physical harm to the other children is what everyone is concentrating upon. I am more concerned that if this is wide spread it could be an indoctrination/recruiting operation. Leaving Jihadi Johnny alone with your kids nightly gives him plenty of time to poison their minds.

Blogger Rabbi B October 23, 2016 11:57 AM  

Here in Montana, a state with barely a million people, there is a push to begin settling refugees as we have apparently not taken in our "fair share".

http://mtpr.org/post/hundreds-missoulians-rally-support-refugees

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/plan-to-infuse-small-towns-with-muslim-migrants-meets-resistance/

http://missoulian.com/news/local/refugees-from-war-torn-congo-appear-headed-for-missoula/article_987c3836-c6a8-5b42-8b3a-8ddcc0f824af.html

It has also become a campaign issue in our gubernatorial election.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/09/refugees-arriving-montana-campaign-issue

Blogger Stilicho October 23, 2016 12:02 PM  

Sure, jamal threatened to kill her and her children, but let's keep a little perspective here, at least he didn't call her "such a nasty woman"!

Anonymous BigGayKoranBurner October 23, 2016 12:05 PM  

A decade ago, I really wouldn't have dreamed I'd having the thought "Just kill them all now" as much as I have the last two years

My former self would be surprised that I didn't have a hot tub bigger than an Olympic sized pool before I voted republican.

The bi-facial cake-eaters are really starting to piss me off.

You would think yahoo should be able to find someone other than pink tie wearers, methheads , or fat dykes to post GLBT stories of.

men need to take a hard line when adopting. Stop thinking the children, assuming they are children, will accept your values

One of the reasons I cheer for Colon Kirkpatrick of the redpills.

Anyone who thinks that Europe 100 years from now is going to look anything like Europe of 100 years ago is a fool.

If I live to be as old as my grandfathers I believe I will get to see preserved bodies on pikes in European museums. The year before Katrina while in New Orleans for Mardi Gras my bf said we should move to NO, I told him that other than the fact we would have to work during Mardi Gras, because you have to walk uphill to see water if I live to be as old as my grandfathers I will see this place flooded.

Won't be long now - nipple-slip Janet Jackson's rocking a burka. If we've lost the Jacksons, we've lost America

Does infogalactic have a "baka bazi" link on Michael Jackson's page?

If those men could pass as 12 year olds, either the "social workers" are worse than retards in the IQ department or quislings

To be fair the media used an 8yo picture for Skittles, and a junior prom pick for a 27yo shot by cops. Bath House Barry's DOJ ordered all high def videos of Gentle Mike beating up an Asian liquor store clerk removed because he looked different than lamestream's pic of him.

England's "special needs" population. From memory, something like 25% of the people with profound needs

Part of it is not realizing a white or Asian with a 50 IQ barely has the brainpower to breath, while a black/brown with a 50IQ is more like a child in an adults body. If using mental age VS. IQ most black adults are children.

that American women found me sexually appealing! I always thought Buwya was a woman.

Blogger Teri October 23, 2016 12:09 PM  

It's indoctrination. I recently read "Mama's Bank Account" an older book about an immigrant Norweigan family. Mama didn't have a job outside the home. She wasn't a crime fighter. She raised her children. Within my lifetime, we've gone from books that celebrate the role of mothers and wives, to a society that tells women they can be anything but that. When you channel those natural impulses away from that role, women get strange.

Blogger Keith October 23, 2016 12:15 PM  

And your grandchildren are most likely to be Mestizos

Anonymous BGKB October 23, 2016 12:18 PM  

It seems to me that these types of attitudes aren't human given, I

Blacks & Browns think that there is no limit who what whitey can/should hand out, liberals think cowardly moslems will fight well armed white Christians instead of looking for easier prey like gay bar bathrooms. There are some doing it specifically to destroy STR8 white privilege because they don't know IQ being genetic is white privilege. Its also easier to check off the box that says approved than actually doing any work to not approve, if the system involved work to approve lazy affirmative action workers would approve less than KKK members.

relatedhttp://www.gaypatriot.net/2016/10/22/78638/

"seven-year-old boy has been removed from his mother’s care by the high court, after he was found to be suffering “significant emotional harm” due to his mother raising him as a girl.

The judge in the case slammed social services who had simply accepted that the boy should be treated as a girl.

The woman had told him that the boy “expressed disdain for his penis”, ...said the judge. “However, what is striking is how well [the boy] has settled down.

“I have noted from reports that [the boy] has become interested in Power Rangers, SpongeBob, superheroes and is constantly finding new interests … It is striking that most of [the boy’s] interests are male-oriented."

Anonymous Ron October 23, 2016 12:26 PM  

@41
Blacks are very childlike by nature. I have noticed that in relationships between a negro man and White woman, that the woman almost babies the negro.

It is also usually the case that the White woman is the sole financial provider in the relationship. Negro females also take care of their negro mates as if they were a child.

Many blacks boast about being able to fleece women, and brag about not being employed. This must be rooted in the way they evolved, because this is prevalent wherever one can find the negro, so it certainly isn't due to societal influence.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable October 23, 2016 12:29 PM  

Only low quality American women race mix.

I'm not even sure they're all women. The coal burner that I saw on the train the other day looked exactly like the "sheila" that Crocodile Dundee grabbed the crotch of. Not even kidding.

Blogger Elder Son October 23, 2016 12:32 PM  

This is globalism at work, and years of "Imagine" conditioning.

U.N. goes all-in for unlimited migration - http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/u-n-goes-all-in-for-unlimited-migration/

Billboard Encourages Illegals To 'Get A Sugar Daddy' - http://keyetv.com/news/local/shocking-billboard-targets-austins-immigrant-population

If you have a Twitter account, follow U.S. UN Ambassador Power.

EVERYTHING your government does, it does to COMPLETE the GLOBALIST agenda. THAT is the DEFAULT mode that YOUR government OPERATES on.

Breaking a few native eggs, to make it work, is no skin off their backs.

They don't care. More than, you don't care.

Blogger The Other Robot October 23, 2016 12:33 PM  

@40: And at least he didn't talk about grabbing her by the pussy with his buds. At least, not that we know about. I guess the media will run out to find out, eh (in my best Canadian accent.)

The only way to solve these problems is with shovels, although I guess that would be the cleanup phase.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable October 23, 2016 12:38 PM  

Apparently, in an echo of 2006 & 2007 there's a massive surge this year in the issuance of very sketchy loans (specifically those called "Covenant Lite" and "Payment-in-Kind.")

I'm not familiar with those details, but it pretty much explains everything about the opposition's desperation. A man who's been through bankruptcy himself would have no pity. Hillary is fascism's only hope.

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 12:40 PM  

Of course, coal doesnt describe me.
More cafe au lait.

More advice, besides all the usual, throw in some foreign phrases, etc., French for preference. Latin if you have it. Makes you a bit exotic, a bit higher category and not just another schlub. High school French and Latin did me a lot of good.

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 12:41 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Wyrd October 23, 2016 12:43 PM  

I always thought Buwya was a woman.

Buwaya isn't a real woman but a Filipino lady-boy?

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 12:45 PM  

Buwaya puti means "white crocodile" of course. It is a nom de internet.

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 12:45 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Jim Carroll October 23, 2016 12:48 PM  

Sargon just covered this in his 2nd segment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URhmOCgkjvM (starts about 10 minutes in)

Blogger Cecil Henry October 23, 2016 12:52 PM  


The West needs its 'Never Again' moment.

To realize this is White genocide, that it is an agenda, and that is must be guarded against continuously and permanently.

The NEVER AGAIN moment is coming.

Blogger Leo Littlebook in Shenzhen October 23, 2016 12:57 PM  

She didn't fuck the kid? Sounds like progress.

Anonymous Big Bill October 23, 2016 12:57 PM  

@12: My God! What a chilling story of female hormones, goopy emotions, and beta male husbandry.

She obviously wanted something more satisfying to love than her loser husband and neglected (were they too independent?) children.

An awful reminder of what could happen -- what DOES happen -- when SJW women are in charge of anything. I suspect menopause is a big (but unspoken) piece of the problem, too.

Talk about "virtue signaling"! This lady got more respect from her hen-clucking circle of friends and Churchitarians than I thought possible. A 21st Century Mrs. Jellyby.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable October 23, 2016 12:58 PM  

I ask because it seems to me that the acceleration of a perspective shift concerning migration, diversity, multiculturalism, can only happen if there's a proper understanding of what these mechanisms are.

1. You might be right about acceleration, but it will happen anyway.

2. I will not explain how to train someone in a false notion, although I know how.

3. It does no harm for me to explain that women are particularly vulnerable to this false notion because their DNA doesn't care whether they reproduce voluntarily or involuntarily, so long as they reproduce. So their amygdalas are all effed up, and they're simultaneously fear-based and (if empty) attracted to rape risk.

4. The way to get someone out of the Equals Cult is simply to train him in truths.

Blogger pyrrhus October 23, 2016 1:01 PM  

Western women have a poorly developed sense of danger, along with an amygdala that sees invaders as alphas. Hence the historic restrictions on female decision making that have been thrown overboard in the last century. That's why western civilization is on the precipice....

Blogger pyrrhus October 23, 2016 1:05 PM  

"There is a reason why the conquerors of the world either slaughtered the children of their enemies or enslaved them and turned them into slave-warriors. "
Ethnic cleansing is the main reason, except that nubile young women were taken for breeding. Genetic anthropology has now shown numerous cases where much of the female DNA in a population came from a conquered population, while the male DNA came from the conquerors.

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 1:19 PM  

I have always said you lot over-generalize.
This importing of foreigners can be done well or done badly, or as we see here, very very badly.
A thought experiment - assume all those nasty troublesome underperforming Pakis and Afghans and etc. in Britain were instead Sikhs and Hindus and all those Chinese from Hong Kong that Britain refused to take.

What would have happened to the rate of these outrages being reported in the Sun and Daily Mail? The answer is obvious, they would be very rare. The native Britons would still get displaced, but there wouldnt be a bloody shirt to wave.

Blogger Cecil Henry October 23, 2016 1:23 PM  

@62

Translation:

White genocide can be done well, or done poorly.

If it attracts a lot of attention and resistance, then its done poorly.

Just a contemptible attitude. That is the parasite that must be expelled.

Anonymous BGKB October 23, 2016 1:27 PM  

Billboard Encourages Illegals To 'Get A Sugar Daddy'

The only thing shocking about that TX billboard is that its in English. I guess they are hoping for a higher quality ho.

Genetic anthropology has now shown numerous cases where much of the female DNA in a population came from a conquered population, while the male DNA came from the conquerors

This might help explain why womens bell curves for IQ are narrower than mens. Women more average than men.

Blogger Moon Man October 23, 2016 1:43 PM  

The social workers see it. They're just paid not to notice.

Blogger Ian Miguel Martin October 23, 2016 1:44 PM  

"I for one do not think that the nationalists, or even the ultra-nationalists are going to win in Europe against the rising tide of islam. I'd rather focus my attention here in America."

My hunch is the opposite. I think that in one hundred years North America will closely resemble contemporary Latin America.

"Negro females also take care of their negro mates as if they were a child."

Black women these days expect their men to be child-like, irresponsible, and entertaining. All the boring “grown-up stuff” is entirely the responsibility of the female. All parties seem more or less satisfied with the arrangement.

Anonymous RabidRatel October 23, 2016 1:48 PM  

@65 "Someone else's problem" a plague of modern hyper-specialization, where everything falls into the crevices between in the end.

Anonymous Brick Hardslab October 23, 2016 2:06 PM  

They would have used kirpan and swords instead of knives and firebombs? Progress I guess.

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 2:16 PM  

They dont use kirpan and swords now, so in the thought experiment I wouldnt assume they would start to just because there are more of them.

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 2:16 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous gggs October 23, 2016 2:35 PM  

"The Suicidal Altruism of Western Women"

To be fair "...of one western woman"

Blogger Johnny October 23, 2016 2:38 PM  

@66 My hunch is the opposite. I think that in one hundred years North America will closely resemble contemporary Latin America.

That is my thinking also. An ill run polygut with a political element playing off the tensions between the different groups.

Blogger Parallel October 23, 2016 2:41 PM  

@5: "The problem seems to be with unmarried women. They latch on to the state as if were a spouse."

Ann Coulter has been arguing for women to give up the franchise for exactly this reason.

Anonymous Wyrd October 23, 2016 2:48 PM  

Sargon of Akkad mentions this story in his latest video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URhmOCgkjvM

Blogger pyrrhus October 23, 2016 2:48 PM  

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2016/10/23/hatespeech-12/

Blogger yoghi.llama October 23, 2016 3:00 PM  

This is why Darwin Awards were invented.

Blogger Sithicus October 23, 2016 3:20 PM  

And Daily Mail is not accepting comments for this article.

Anonymous Mr. Rational October 23, 2016 3:54 PM  

BGKB wrote:This might help explain why womens bell curves for IQ are narrower than mens. Women more average than men.
Any IQ-related genes on the X chromosome are randomly expressed in females depending which copy becomes a Barr body; their phenotype is the product of a coin-flip in each cell.  This will tend to produce an average of two pure phenotypes.

Anonymous Napoleon 12pdr October 23, 2016 4:10 PM  

@66 "All the boring “grown-up stuff” is entirely the responsibility of the female."

No, it's the responsibility of the Payer Class. And we're getting sick of it.

Anonymous Oye October 23, 2016 4:17 PM  

@22 "In 100 years, the European nations will still be around."

You don't know that.

Anonymous Gabriel Mercury October 23, 2016 5:41 PM  

> Bringing secularism to a civilizational war is akin to bringing a rubber knife to a gun fight

The Chinese are plenty secular and they are quite forthright at keeping the Muslims down. The problem isn't being secular, it is that many in the West have guilted themselves into not wanting to defend our culture.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants October 23, 2016 5:43 PM  

It seems this pathological altruism issue also spans across all political ideologies for women, as well. Problem glasses wearing pundit, S.E. (Sippy) Cupp, has been tweeting very disturbing comments regarding Syrian refugees, comparing her own son to the infamous toddler in the ambulance & tweeting things like, "Where's your humanity? Can't we all #JustBeAMom to these kids?"

NO. No we can't.
I am a mother to 2 grown children,and a grandmother to
6 grandsons & 2 granddaughters. I care about them.
Period.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable October 23, 2016 5:59 PM  

Johnny wrote:That is my thinking also. An ill run polygut with a political element playing off the tensions between the different groups.

Today I saw a pickup truck with a big Stars & Bars flying in the bed. Also and separately but related, you are a dumbass.

America 2100: White and Christian. The things that must happen between now and then, will happen. Believe me. Deus Vult!

Blogger Kona Commuter October 23, 2016 6:11 PM  

@60 "Western women have a poorly developed sense of danger"

You've got that right. Personal anecdote - I was having problems with my neighbour. I won't go into details but suffice it to say that there were multiple warning signs that things were about to get out of hand. My wife and her mother (who was staying with us) REFUSED point blank to modify the behaviour which was angering our neighbour.

So when it all exploded my wife and mother in law were shocked.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable October 23, 2016 6:15 PM  

Zeroh Tollrants wrote:"Where's your humanity? Can't we all #JustBeAMom to these kids?"

NO. No we can't.

I am a mother to 2 grown children,and a grandmother to

6 grandsons & 2 granddaughters. I care about them.

Period.


Good on you. It is natural and correct for you to put you and yours ahead of them and theirs. [growling chest-thump] We are the strongest tribe! [growling chest-thump] We will defeat all that stand against us!

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents October 23, 2016 6:27 PM  

Boy-raping Iraqi's conviction overturned in Austria.

Because he didn't know the 10 year old didn't want to be sodomized. Really.

Because it is Sunday, I should contemplate the Bible.

Ok, so now I'm thinking now of Luke. Chapter 17, verse 2.
So what if Austria is landlocked?

Blogger Credo in unum Deum October 23, 2016 7:21 PM  

@11
You are the dimwit. Also, you are an internet thief.

Quit using my name.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents October 23, 2016 7:25 PM  

Meanwhile, you can't Turban the Orban.

50 years ago Hungary rose up against the Soviets in famous resistance.

Orban said:
"As heirs to 1956 we cannot allow Europe to cut the roots that made it great and helped us survive the Soviet suppression. There is no free Europe without nation states and thousands of years of wisdom from Christianity," he said on Sunday.

"We must close the border to stop the mass migration that flows from the south."


The Magyar have allies in the North.

Polish President Andrzej Duda, the guest of honor at the commemoration, assured Hungarians of support from Warsaw.

"You can count on Poland, we march together in the toughest moments," Duda told supporters waving Polish flags. "Two countries which were built on Christian foundations and are now free in the unified Europe."

Anonymous Just another commenter October 23, 2016 7:38 PM  

The left in Europe and America keep saying they want to raise taxes on "the rich," make them pay "their fair share." They want to "spread the wealth around. I.e., screw the rich, transfer wealth to the poor.

OK, fine.

But then in the next sentence they want globalism.... Er... wait a second. Connect the dots. Compared to the rest of the world the USA and Europe are rich... and our leaders want to "spread the wealth around.... OK, how, exactly, does that help the middle class American? It sounds like you want to reduce them to the global average.... which sucks.

If the US doesn't elect a nationalist soon, it won't have a nation any more.

Anonymous Joe Blowe October 23, 2016 7:45 PM  

'It’s ridiculous how everybody else could see it but not the social workers.'

The social workers know EXACTLY what they are doing. They are traitors. They are the worst kind of traitors. They are traitors that open the city gates to the barbarian hordes. Therefore they deserve the worst fate of a traitor. I recommend "The Boats" or "The Blood Eagle".

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Deplorable Cents October 23, 2016 7:59 PM  

In Iceland the Pirate Party is on the edge of winning election.

Its members are a collection of anarchists, hackers, libertarians and Web geeks. It sets policy through online polls — and thinks the government should do the same. It wants to make Iceland “a Switzerland of bits,” free of digital snooping. It has offered Edward Snowden a new place to call home.

Even if they do not win this time, Icelandic politics have been significantly changed.

Pirate Party 2016 for the LOLZ!

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 8:46 PM  

Ref my own comment above- to expand -

Its easy to understand how an anti-immigrant attitude came about given self-segregation, incompatible cultures, poor economic performance/value added, poor school performance generally lowering standards, hostility towards the native culture, failure to assimilate and various irredentist sentiments, in whatever mix they come. This sort of thing produces visible incidents and outrages and open conflict.

But what if there was just as much immigration, but none of these things applied? Would there be such an anti-immigrant sentiment? How would it have developed in the first place lacking any such triggers?

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 8:47 PM  

Ref my own comment above- to expand -

Its easy to understand how an anti-immigrant attitude came about given self-segregation, incompatible cultures, poor economic performance/value added, poor school performance generally lowering standards, hostility towards the native culture, failure to assimilate and various irredentist sentiments, in whatever mix they come. This sort of thing produces visible incidents and outrages and open conflict.

But what if there was just as much immigration, but none of these things applied? Would there be such an anti-immigrant sentiment? How would it have developed in the first place lacking any such triggers?

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents October 23, 2016 8:50 PM  

@93

What if we assume PI = 3.00 ?

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 9:07 PM  

This is not a stretch. Assume a population of immigrants to the UK (just as an example) consisting only of the better behaved cultures, those that really do perform better and make far less trouble than the natives. That is actually the case, there is no Sikh Rotherham.
There is no daily outrage in the tabloid press from British Chinese.
What then?
Where would the opposition form, and would it be as strong as it is today?

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 9:07 PM  

This is not a stretch. Assume a population of immigrants to the UK (just as an example) consisting only of the better behaved cultures, those that really do perform better and make far less trouble than the natives. That is actually the case, there is no Sikh Rotherham.
There is no daily outrage in the tabloid press from British Chinese.
What then?
Where would the opposition form, and would it be as strong as it is today?

Anonymous Eric the Red October 23, 2016 9:16 PM  

Women's stated intentions are not the same as their unexamined, unexaminable internal goals.

Western feminism has been a gigantic shit test for Western men who have failed miserably. And now Western women are inviting swarthy ugly barbaric mohammedans into their midst to act like "real men". Women want to be put in their place and dominated, but they will absolutely refuse to recognize that desire in themselves. Instead they will use their rationalization hamster to disguise it with myriad other motives, including the kind of absurd situation described here.

This is all insanity, but it is the typical insanity of the female mindset.

Traditional society was created primarily to prevent women from believing their own bullshit. Now that Western men have failed to uphold their own traditions, Western women will turn toward those who can.

Anonymous BGKB October 23, 2016 9:17 PM  

Any IQ-related genes on the X chromosome are randomly expressed in females depending which copy becomes a Barr body; their phenotype is the product of a coin-flip in each cell. This will tend to produce an average of two pure phenotypes

Boy-raping Iraqi's conviction overturned in Austria

Talk about a coincidence ahoo.com/AndersonCooper-new-Ambassadorship-Austria

Is there evidence to back that up or conjecture. If it worked like that I would think that it would be more a power law function than bell curve with a few lucky super jackpot IQ women in the US. Unless the world population is too small for the number of genes involved.

But what if there was just as much immigration, but none of these things applied? Would there be such an anti-immigrant sentiment?

If mexicants didn't DUI, & assault women so much would they be as big a problem? I have dated Mexicans before.

Anonymous BGKB October 23, 2016 9:23 PM  

I wish strike thru worked here. This is meme worthy:

Anderson Cooper asks to be made ambassador to Austria.

In unrelated news moslem rapist of a 10yo indigenous Austrian white boy in a pool bathroom had his conviction overturned because he didn't know the meaning of< s > IS IS NO IS

Blogger Ceerilan October 23, 2016 9:26 PM  

The solipsism is particularly strong among the early 20 somethings. When I was first introduced to it, I couldn't believe that someone could simply ignore examples of other people's misfortune based on how emotionally connected they were. But the idea really does explain a lot of women's poor decision making.

Anonymous George of the Jungle October 23, 2016 9:37 PM  

Eve and her apple was a shit test for Adam... obviously he failed.

Anonymous Discard October 23, 2016 9:38 PM  

White Crocodile: If we were all the same under the skin, immigration would not be such a big deal. But we're not all the same under the skin.

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 9:51 PM  

BGKB,
Precisely. Assume Mexicans were less overtly troublesome and they were really good at the Calculus APs. Would you object to them as much, if present in the same numbers?
At what point is it likely to set off opposition if its simply a matter of displacement?

Anonymous Discard October 23, 2016 9:51 PM  

White Crocodile: How do you feel about the Chinese owning 60% of the wealth of your country?

We are importing, along with a new servile class from Mexico, a new middle/overseer class from Asia. We are 200 million White people. Between China and India, they are ten times that. They can spare enough +1 SD people to displace our native middle class. No, we don't want them.

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 9:53 PM  

Discard,
Assume not the same, but simply not overtly annoying. At what point, what perception would turn you off?

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 9:57 PM  

Discard,
That is why the Filipinos have intermittently massacred Chinese, and the main political issue in the first 20 years of independence was about Chinese immigration. In fact over there the issue goes back to the 17th century. The Filipinos were more accepting of being ruled by Spaniards than coolue competition or being undercut by Chinese merchants. This is not a problem limited to the US today.

What do they think now? Vague resentment and no idea what to do about it.

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 9:58 PM  

Discard,
That is why the Filipinos have intermittently massacred Chinese, and the main political issue in the first 20 years of independence was about Chinese immigration. In fact over there the issue goes back to the 17th century. The Filipinos were more accepting of being ruled by Spaniards than coolue competition or being undercut by Chinese merchants. This is not a problem limited to the US today.

What do they think now? Vague resentment and no idea what to do about it.

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 9:58 PM  

Discard,
Assume not the same, but simply not overtly annoying. At what point, what perception would turn you off?

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 9:58 PM  

BGKB,
Precisely. Assume Mexicans were less overtly troublesome and they were really good at the Calculus APs. Would you object to them as much, if present in the same numbers?
At what point is it likely to set off opposition if its simply a matter of displacement?

Blogger JimR October 23, 2016 10:02 PM  

buwaya, no displacement is acceptable.

Anonymous Eric the Red October 23, 2016 10:02 PM  

Buwaya Puti.. You have stated in another thread that you equate yourself to Western executives with specialized skills who go to PH working for their branches of Western corporations. So that must mean:

1) you work for a branch of a PH corporation located in the US

2) you have specialized skills otherwise not found in the US population

Now if neither (1) nor (2) is true, then logically what you are actually doing is taking a job that could be held instead by a US citizen, simply to gain an economic advantage not available in PH. This is to the detriment of unemployed but employable US citizens as a whole.

So what is true? I suspect that your argument about how you and others like you can fit into the local culture is simply an expedient rationalization for personal economic gain.

Blogger Ezekiel October 23, 2016 10:20 PM  

Werekoala1066 wrote:Won't be long now - nipple-slip Janet Jackson's rocking a burka. If we've lost the Jacksons, we've lost America...
My sister had a friend from school who converted to Islam after marrying a (surprisingly high-status) Iranian man. She quit smoking and drinking, she quit mudsharking, started dressing like a civilized human being, even got her more visible/hideous tattoos removed.

As bad as Islam might be, I often wonder if it or something like it (Mormonism minus the cuckery?) might be just the antidote for the ills of certain Dalit Americas. It'll send them straight to Hell of course but at least they'll behave themselves in the meantime.

Blogger Fenris Wulf October 23, 2016 10:27 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Miss Carnivorous October 23, 2016 10:27 PM  

Hell, there are stories about female European aid workers banging male refugees. My lesbian, Wiccan neighbors' daughter finally got a nursing degree after years and years of living off the public dole.

Her degree coincided with the Haitian earthquake. She volunteered to travel to Haiti, wherein she began, after a week or 2, to bang a Haitian kid 11 years younger than she.

She brought the Haitian boy to America, paid to get him a Phlebotomy certificate. He, unfortunately, was not able to find employment in his chosen field and is working as a "Meals on Wheels" driver. At least the guy is trying! The female, however, looks like a super model, but is addicted to "helping" Black men.

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 10:52 PM  

I am only generally specialized :)
I've worked for quite a few US firms, all F1000, direct and contract. But my first in the US was actually with an Australian Co. I have contacts there.

The question though is not what you advocate NOW, but what made you do so, if it wasnt atrocity stories.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents October 23, 2016 10:52 PM  

Buwaya Puti: this answers part of your question.

Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 10:52 PM  

I am only generally specialized :)
I've worked for quite a few US firms, all F1000, direct and contract. But my first in the US was actually with an Australian Co. I have contacts there.

The question though is not what you advocate NOW, but what made you do so, if it wasnt atrocity stories.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents October 23, 2016 10:53 PM  

Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882

Anonymous Darth Dharmakīrti October 23, 2016 10:53 PM  

The female, however, looks like a super model, but is addicted to "helping" Black men.

I read this and thought it screamed "daddy issues."

Then I remembered her "moms" are lesbians.

Same sex "marriage" is a plague

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable October 23, 2016 10:56 PM  

Taught from birth to hate white men as much as her mommies do

Blogger Fenris Wulf October 23, 2016 11:07 PM  

I randomly came across this creepy short film on YouTube. The symbolism might be accidental but boy is it relevant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0afxXOnRbpc

Anonymous Eric the Red October 23, 2016 11:08 PM  

I don't continue to respond if I've already made my point. Repetition is useless when it doesn't sink in the first time.

- Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere, PH here we come like it or not.
- moslems in PH will never consider themselves to be citizens, so why use them as an excuse to criticize former US policies? Whatever bad things happens to moslems are well deserved. BTW are you moslem?
- US bases were never the reason for Jap atrocities, they were only an excuse for Jap bombing US bases; after that they could be used by the Japs themselves. Such as thing as local population resistance might have counted for Jap (admittedly over the top) retaliation.
- you are in the US taking jobs that otherwise could be done by US citizens; you are an economic opportunist.
- your rationalizations about fitting into the local culture are thinly disguised excuses to make you feel good about working in the US.

Anybody who immigrates to the US should completely discard their former citizenship and culture and language and become the most ever-loving toadies to US society that ever existed in the history of the world. If they don't do that, then go back to where you came from.

Satisfied?

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 11:18 PM  

Well, thanks Eric.
But thats not quite what I meant.
What I'm interested in is more personal, not the substance of your opinion, but their origin.
Where or when or how, what where the circumstances where you came by your opinion, absent the atrocity cases like this?

On the other matters you bring up, etc.
Discussed ad infinitum below.

Blogger buwaya puti October 23, 2016 11:20 PM  

To put it another way Eric and others, I am interested in you, whats your story?

Anonymous Darth Dharmakīrti October 23, 2016 11:25 PM  

To put it another way Eric and others, I am interested in you, whats your story?

Was slightly eccentric but mostly bluepilled. Lived in S. Asia, among Tibetans, started wondering why I felt the destruction of Tibetan culture via demographic displacement was a tragedy, but the same applied to Western society was acceptable because "diversity" and "human rights."

A lot of other things happened around the same time, including religious conversion and discovery of NRx, but with respect to white genocide that is my story.

Anonymous Darth Dharmakīrti October 23, 2016 11:29 PM  

In other words, buwaya, what you're missing is that even if those hypothetical +1SD Asians are polite and don't Ork out like the dindus, demographic displacement entails the destruction of the indigenous culture, which is its own tragedy.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash October 23, 2016 11:38 PM  

buwaya puti wrote:Precisely. Assume Mexicans were less overtly troublesome and they were really good at the Calculus APs. Would you object to them as much, if present in the same numbers?

Yes. No you can't stay. You have to go home.
Would you object if we imported 10 million Vietnamese to the PI? Similar peoples, higher average intelligence, very well-behaved. Would you object?

Blogger Demonic Professor El October 23, 2016 11:50 PM  

@16

Something not often brought up, and not nearly enough - the 3rd world bloodlines really only have a couple generations to go (centuries long inbreeding, low IQs, high disease rate, distrust of anything Western/Civilized)...

...Added on to the fact that the whole 1.2 billion Muzzies thing (it's not 1.6, which is a Prog Lie) is completely dependent on Western cash, food, and medicine. Those things dry up, they die...

...and they know it. This colonization attempt is really a last gasp on their part. This isn't the Death of the West, but the dying lashes of the turd world.

And the correlation of the mentally ill and infirm Westerners who cower and enslave themselves to the turd world? Same thing - they simply choose to breed with like. Instinctually they're drawn to the infirm. It's in nature's codex, or divine will.

They're breeding like rabbits because - they have to increase huge numbers in order to survive (like cavemen did), but those huge numbers depend completely on Western largesse.

A simple nudge of resistance would collapse the whole plot. Two generations (60 years) and you have no more caliphate.

Blogger Fenris Wulf October 24, 2016 12:12 AM  

buwaya puti is hijacking multiple threads with this crap. The short answer is that high-functioning immigrants/colonizers ARE resented. To wit, the periodic anti-Chinese pogroms in Indonesia. Oh, and Nazi Germany.

Anonymous Just another commenter October 24, 2016 1:52 AM  

The problem is numbers. The West is democratic-ish. We also disagree and fight among ourselves. There are factions with competing interests and visions. When a group has sufficient numbers (perhaps just a few percent, but certainly when it hits 5-10%) they are actively courted by one of the dominant factions or another seeking advantage. If it is a foreign group whose interests are not obviously and diametrically opposed to the financial interests of those in power, they are accommodated. Thus, a small minority can actively push the agenda by being the swing vote, at first on fringe issues and then on bigger ones.

As the minority gradually gain power by being able to play one group within the major faction against another, and gain numbers, they stick together. Eventually they effectively capture one of the major parties with a plurality of the party if not outright majority, even while they are still a minority of the total population.

Letting in, then being "inclusive" and "tolerant" and "nice" with groups that show no such reciprocal tendency when they are a majority is tantamount to suicide.

Anonymous Sazerac October 24, 2016 2:53 AM  

@92 Even if the ethnic group is mild they in-group. Look at the Indians in Australia, once one starts working for a supermarket and takes a manager position soon all of the people working under this person are also Indian. These jobs in the past were for uni students or young people to either get some experience or not go into so much debt getting a degree but now they are full of useless in-grouping immigrants treating it as a career choice.

These jobs is the only reason they are able to get residency etc. Yet whenever the media or anyone talks about Indian immigration it portrays them all as doctors when actually most of them immigrating are unskilled people going to community colleges (which are just residency factories that don't actually teach anything) shopping for a nicer country.

Either way there are more than enough Whites capable of being doctors. We actually have an issue with too many non-white doctors which are incapable of actually communicating with patients and causing lots of mis-understandings, not to mention some which started murdering their patients. If we need a world famous brain surgeon then we can make an exception.

However I can accept controlled and limited immigration. Whites marrying a foreigner (not a foreign couple immigrating) for example as this will lead to forced assimilation and will not adjust the nature of the country.

Regarding social workers, basically as bad as psychologists and aid workers.

Anonymous Sazerac October 24, 2016 3:06 AM  

@ 95

I know a British Chinese girl, born in the UK, who spent the aftermath of Brexit verbally spitting on evil racist white people and talking about how Whites who were pro-Brexit should be reported to the government for any comments that could possible be considered anti-foreigner as they deserve to lose their jobs.

Generally East Asian immigrants can be ok but only when the White culture is dominant. In this example the multi-cultural garbage and leftism was promoted to such as an extent that girl literally forgot who's country she was a guest in. Immigrants should never forget who's country they are a guest in. As an expat I don't forget.

Blogger Can't wait October 24, 2016 3:16 AM  

Women are more easily led astray from rational thought and behavior. For example, it is only by the foolishness of women (their interest and support) that the foolishness of daytime TV programming could exist. Single women are the easiest to deceive as they are not in the role (submissive and childbearing) God designed for them, rather they adopt the foolishness of this world’s wisdom (feminism) which will always get them into trouble (abused). This is why God demands that women always be under the headship of a man (her father, her husband, or her pastor).

God’s role for women,
Gen 3:13,16 And the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.” To the woman He said: “I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; In pain you shall bring forth children; Your desire shall be for your husband, And he shall rule over you.”
1 Tim 2:13-15 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.
1 Cor 11:2-3 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you. But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

Why this role,
1 Cor 11: 7-10 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man. For man is not from woman, but woman from man. Nor was man created for the woman, but woman for the man. For this reason the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels.

Why women refuse God’s role,
Prov 30:15-16 There are three things that are never satisfied… The grave, The barren womb, The earth that is not satisfied with water…
Rom 10:2-3 For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God.

The consequences are,
2 Tim 3:6-7 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Prov 14:1 The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish pulls it down with her hands.

God’s says of these SJW women,
Prov 30:20 This is the way of an adulterous woman: She eats and wipes her mouth, And says, “I have done no wickedness.”

How Godly women should view these immigrant infidels,
2 John 7-11 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward. Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

I am raising 3 Biblically submissive girls who are to be always under the a headship so as not to exposed this weakness to Satan's manipulation. All fathers must do this. Absent or floundering fathers share the responsibility giving us these foolish women.

Anonymous TS October 24, 2016 4:48 AM  

"buwaya puti is hijacking multiple threads with this crap."

I told you guys about Flips multiple times I guess you'll figure it out eventually.

Anonymous Discard October 24, 2016 5:14 AM  

124. buwaya puti: I grew up in Los Angeles and lived there for decades. Starting in the 1970s I saw a whole lot of Mexican newcomers and Iranians beginning to infest my home town. The Mexicans brought the usual auto theft and burglary, along with their general half-ased way of doing things, sloppy driving, littering, and drunken goings on. I began to see bars on windows, and concertina wire on all the freeway signs to keep the vandals off. "Beaners", a word I never used as a kid, is what they are.

The Iranians were spoiled and arrogant beyond belief. I have never so wanted to run somebody down as when these tight-jeaned, strutting assholes would play pedestrian chicken in the crosswalks. I once worked in a factory owned by one. He hired all his stupid nephews, who wandered around the place pretending to know everything and claiming to be engineers. They all claimed to be experts about guns, and would commandeer the factory equipment to nigger-rig their cars. One moron wanted to have a convertible pick-up truck, so he sawed the top off his Toyota before figuring out how to rig a rag top. Another turd did not want to wait the two weeks it would have taken for the car he wanted to arrive, so he bought one that was the right color, jacked it up in the parking lot and removed the automatic transmission, intending to replace it with a manual he'd gotten at a junkyard. Of course, being an ignorant savage, he had no idea how to put the thing back together properly, so it sat for a month before it was taken away on a flatbed. "Sand Nigger" is an insult to real American Niggers.

Since I dress comfortably and look like the working class man that I am, the Hindus I've met are outward correct, but inwardly disdainful. If White institutional racism is a thing, 3000 years of being high caste is a real big thing. But if they catch on from my speech that I am edjumacated, their expressions change rapidly. Fuckem.

Enough stories, White Croc?


Anonymous Avalanche October 24, 2016 9:31 AM  

@66 "Black women these days expect their men to be child-like, irresponsible, and entertaining. All the boring “grown-up stuff” is entirely the responsibility of the female. All parties seem more or less satisfied with the arrangement."

That pattern is not 'these days' -- it is the historic (and probably pre-historic) pattern of african reproduction! It might, perhaps, have been refined and increased by the domestication of black males through slavery, but it seems to have been well-present before Whites ever arrived in africa.

One tries to domesticate a horse or a zebra by breeding out the fight: human succeeded with horses and not with zebras (occasional examples notwithstanding; same with "pet" tigers and chimps -- they're not!). The "child-like" black males -- both in africa and elsewhere -- have not generally been called upon, except where forced, to grow up and (like that not-actually-tamed chimp) be (well, ACT like!) providers and protectors of their offspring. When that civilizing 'force' is removed (civil rights movement, anyone?), they revert to what is natural FOR THEM: nothing resembling responsibility for mate(s) and offspring.

Alas for the White subspecies today, White WOMEN have an innate -- and exceedingly strong -- drive to protect children -- or childlike objects. (Hence, e.g., chihuahuas and our automatic "ooooh" reaction to baby-anythings; even "baby" coffee jars! "So cute!") The 'child-like' nature of blacks appeals {gag} in a way most white women don't even know is happening: all they see is: that 'child' needs protection and care.

(Sidenote: hence the affection for ("sweet") gays: Milo comes across to most women as amazingly delightful and charming, as a wonderful 4-yr-old BOY! We don't want to have sex with him: we want to provide for and protect him!)

cont.

Blogger bosscauser October 24, 2016 9:32 AM  

Apropos is our dear Yeats...."the center can not hold."
You do realize we need our country, do you not?
And we will get one "in fullness of time."


Let's go#Trump and hurry!

Anonymous Avalanche October 24, 2016 9:34 AM  

In an all-White civilization, that drive in women is a HUGE benefit to us. I used to tease the men at our weekly "hate dinners" for "letting their thumbs up off their women" (till I decided it was inappropriate for me to be teasing them for their forefathers' understandable mistakes). This is a misused and thus maligned "it takes a village" concept: remember when a (WHITE!) community's 'young' were all watched out for by all the women, even childless women. There was 'tribal gold' in those young, and women's innate desire to protect them was a STRENGTH for our tribe!

Think, men: when you see a brilliant new weapon, when you watch a 16" gun fire, or a cool concept car: your heart lifts, your whole being celebrates and craves! It's innate, you don't think: "oooh, I SHOULD be moved by that" -- you just ARE moved by it! Same for women with babies and puppies and kittens: our whole being "leans in," we are drawn. And, alas, when a dangerous, "child-like" subspecies is allowed into our lands -- we cannot HELP but be drawn.

While I absolutely support (and hope for!) letting africa and africans stew in their own squalor (and die by the millions, as Nature intended!), *I* would not be able, if you put a starving niglet in front of me, to just let it die. THAT is what men are for! THEY have the strength to make the decisions that protect their tribe that women are 'built' to not do.

But, please, do not blame White women for the innate *strength* designed for OUR tribe when it is mis-used on the cuckoo's baby that has been planted in our nests!

Blogger Duke Norfolk October 24, 2016 12:55 PM  

Just another commenter wrote:Letting in, then being "inclusive" and "tolerant" and "nice" with groups that show no such reciprocal tendency when they are a majority is tantamount to suicide.

Spot on.

Anonymous Luke October 24, 2016 10:40 PM  

29. Ron October 23, 2016 11:37 AM
@21

"Only low quality American women race mix."

Perhaps, but that's (sadly) most of them these days.

Anonymous Luke October 24, 2016 11:02 PM  

122. Eric the Red October 23, 2016 11:08 PM
"...you are in the US taking jobs that otherwise could be done by US citizens; you are an economic opportunist.
- your rationalizations about fitting into the local culture are thinly disguised excuses to make you feel good about working in the US.

Anybody who immigrates to the US should completely discard their former citizenship and culture and language and become the most ever-loving toadies to US society that ever existed in the history of the world. If they don't do that, then go back to where you came from.


Agreed, plus adding these:

1) They should abandon any nonChristian religion, or at the least, Islam.

2) They should be sterilized within days of arrival if pursuing citizenship if nonwhite.

3) It should be a felony for them to send any money back to their country of origin. (Meaning 3-6 years hard labor then permanent expulsion.)

Anonymous Luke October 24, 2016 11:06 PM  

Re the "child-like" nature of Third Worlders, I will quote Kipling in "The White Man's Burden":

"...Your new-caught, sullen peoples,

Half devil and half child"


Never forget the first half of the last line. I suspect Kipling intentionally placed the "devil" before the "child" aspect.

Anonymous Discard October 25, 2016 1:01 AM  

If you see a coal-burner in a car with her snow-driller, she is usually the driver. She has a license, he doesn't.

Blogger Prez Davis October 25, 2016 8:09 AM  

I doubt these individuals manage their personal finances well either.

Blogger Prez Davis October 25, 2016 8:19 AM  

Like I have reminded ppl many, many times:
Deportations are expensive and complicated, but bullets are cheap and simple.

Blogger Prez Davis October 25, 2016 8:29 AM  

Probably has to do w the x chromosome having much more genetic info than the y. Women get two Xs while men only get one. If there are any genes on the X that code for intelligence, then it naturally follows that male iq would be higher standard deviation than women. The only assumption that one has to make for this hypothesis is that some, out of hundreds or thousands, of the genes coding for iq are found on the X.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts