ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, November 03, 2016

A rabbi tells his people to go home

"Jew, Go Home" at Men of the West:
So long as there are Jews in the world, Haman and Amalek will always find a way to justify their enmity and hatred. That is simply the way it is in this present world. My primary concern, however, lies elsewhere. My concern is with the willing defection from God and Torah-observance of my brethren, a defection which infuses the persecution of the Jews by the nations with plausibility.

Consequently, the sense of security and comfort of which many Jews in this country boast couldn’t be more illusory, hollow, and false. And the Jews who boast the loudest are often the ones who have shirked their duty as Jews with the greatest fervor, while imagining that they could buy the friendship of the nations and permanently secure that friendship by discarding everything that distinguishes them as Jews. In other words, they thought they could sell their birthright for a pot of stew and no one would notice, least of all God.

So, what has happened here in America? In no other place and in no other time have Jews failed to demonstrate to the nations how to live a life of Divine service more than here in America; here in America, where Jews have enjoyed the unprecedented benefits of citizenship, we have failed to show ourselves as loyal servants of God. Instead, we have fought to secure and maintain those benefits, in large part, by slackening our hands and diminishing our commitment to God and Torah observance.

For the most part, we have not related to American society in a very positive way. We have done very little to inspire our fellow-citizens to live righteously. Instead, we have advanced causes which are not only contrary to God and His ways, but we have also championed policies and lobbied on behalf of political agendas which have worked against the peace and prosperity of this nation whose welfare was supposed be our chief concern during our temporary sojourn here. Surely, there must be a reason that the phrase “What’s good for the goyim?” never embedded itself in the collective conscience of the non-Jewish world to which we have been exiled.
What the Jews of the West would do well to understand is that the men of the West are now entirely immune to their complaints about anti-semitism, their appeals to pity the poor homeless Jew, and their cries of historical persecution. The situation has changed. Christendom is once more an invaded warzone, and there is no longer any room for tolerating those who are in, but not of the West, especially those who are inclined to tolerate, and even sympathize, with the invaders. War is coming, and war seldom spares those who are not on one side or the other.

Furthermore, Jews once needed the refuge of the West. (And it was a refuge, obviously, that's why they kept returning to Western lands after being periodically exiled from one after another.) But now, thanks to the charity of the West and the staunch courage of the early Zionists, Jews are no longer a landless, gypsy nation dependent upon the toleration of strangers. They have a national homeland, a strong, independent, militarily powerful country to call their own. Israelis do not cower and cry and complain about those who identify them, they are proud to stand before the world as men of Israel and Jews.

The rabbi is right. The Prime Minister of Israel is right. Are we seriously supposed to believe they are anti-semites and Jew-haters for advising other Jews to follow their example?

Labels: ,

130 Comments:

Blogger Stilicho November 03, 2016 6:56 AM  

The irony is that the good rabbi is having to fight tooth and nail to immigrate to Israel. Have faith, Rabbi B, I have it on good authority that the Temple will be rebuilt and the Jews in Israel will profess the Messiah as you do before it's all over on this mortal coil.

Blogger will stroock November 03, 2016 6:57 AM  

Jews cannot put all their eggs in the Israeli basket, so to speak, it is too risky. Therefore, have two population centers, one in Israel, one in the USA, makes sense. Then one gets into identity issues. I'm Jewish, but an American first and foremost.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft November 03, 2016 7:03 AM  

Once again Vox, you prove that your sense of balance is excellent.

When I first came to this site I was at a constant near-cringe state of "he might be right but this is edgy as hell..." and I slowly realized you were pretty solidly grounded. It's the pieces like this one that quell the fear/suspicion so effectively.

Blogger MycroftJones November 03, 2016 7:07 AM  

The Temple will be rebuilt 400 years from now, as per a plain/literal reading of Daniel 8. Wouldn't be surprised if the events of Ezekiel 39 happen before then. (Gog/Magog)

Blogger Idunna-Practicallyperfect November 03, 2016 7:09 AM  

Vox, I don't recall if you have ever written a post on, as some in the Alt Right would call it, the Jewish question (JQ). My husband highly regards your opinion as do I. A post from you might help to bring some resolution for us. If you have posted one would you add a link please.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft November 03, 2016 7:10 AM  

@2: Sadly, if your people wish to remain Jewish in ideology and culture as well as name, we are fast running out of affordable leniency here. It's gonna be blend or die/be exiled quite soon when the ranks begin to close.

If you don't like all your eggs in one basket, you need to ensure that NONE of your people compromise baskets other than the main one, as so few of you are so wont to do, and so historically responsible for intentionally doing, over, and over, and over again.

As soon as one of you begins to tilt someone else's sole egg basket, the natural and efficient response is to kick all of your eggs out, because people with sole baskets can't risk missing the one bad egg, even if it means excommunicating or destroying many times as many perfectly acceptable eggs.

Blogger VD November 03, 2016 7:12 AM  

Jews cannot put all their eggs in the Israeli basket, so to speak, it is too risky.

That's ridiculous. It's a lot less risky than taking the chance of being wiped out in America then having the USA go to war with Israel. It's considerably easier to wipe out people living in your midst than it is to do so half a globe away. The number of nuclear powers is far lower than the number of people with access to sharp objects.

The Jews in America could be eliminated tomorrow if the other 300 million US residents decided to do so, and with nothing more technologically advanced than kitchen knives.

You don't seem to understand that the reason people have historically hated the Jews is BECAUSE THEY LIVE AMONG THEM.

Blogger al November 03, 2016 7:14 AM  

Michael Scheuer has an article up at non-intervention that would be good for redpilling normies on the mostly jewish resistance to Trump's America First policy. Most Fox News viewers from the early 2000 will recognize him as a terror expert, giving him more credibility than people they haven't seen on TV.

Blogger VD November 03, 2016 7:15 AM  

Vox, I don't recall if you have ever written a post on, as some in the Alt Right would call it, the Jewish question (JQ). My husband highly regards your opinion as do I. A post from you might help to bring some resolution for us. If you have posted one would you add a link please.

Look up the topic ZION to read all the relevant posts. My position is perfectly clear. I am a nationalist. I support nationalism for Jews just as I support it for Americans, Russians, and everyone else. And I am opposed to the excessive influence of foreign nationals in any land, be it Americans on tribal land, Jews in Washington DC, or Russians in Estonia.

Blogger VD November 03, 2016 7:19 AM  

When I first came to this site I was at a constant near-cringe state of "he might be right but this is edgy as hell..." and I slowly realized you were pretty solidly grounded. It's the pieces like this one that quell the fear/suspicion so effectively.

That's because people read X and think "he must be soft-soaping it, therefore when I read X, I should interpret it as X+Y". But that is incorrect. Unlike most political commentators, I write exactly what I think. I'm not beholden to anyone except God and my conscience.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft November 03, 2016 7:38 AM  

@10. And yours is becoming the new way of doing so. Rejoice, you are/have been on the leading edge of the new wave.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft November 03, 2016 7:40 AM  

I feel like such a sycophant right now... So few good role models today, it feels unnatural to look up to anyone.

Anonymous LastRedoubt November 03, 2016 7:41 AM  

@VD

That's because people read X and think "he must be soft-soaping it, therefore when I read X, I should interpret it as X+Y".

Also known in other circles (that project) as "dog whistles"

Blogger wreckage November 03, 2016 7:44 AM  

I hope ethnic/identity war does not eventuate. But history shows clearly that anytime it does, the Jews get caught in the crossfire. I disagree strongly with VD on any number of issues but I find his support for nationalism for all, including the Jews, very encouraging.

If identity wars do occur, it is absolutely vital that Israel be maintained. Perhaps just this once the Jews won't get caught between the Muslims and the Christians; it gives me some hope to think that at least one thing might have changed for the better since the Reconquista.

Blogger Balázs Varga November 03, 2016 8:04 AM  

wreckage wrote:I hope ethnic/identity war does not eventuate. But history shows clearly that anytime it does, the Jews get caught in the crossfire. I disagree strongly with VD on any number of issues but I find his support for nationalism for all, including the Jews, very encouraging.

If identity wars do occur, it is absolutely vital that Israel be maintained. Perhaps just this once the Jews won't get caught between the Muslims and the Christians; it gives me some hope to think that at least one thing might have changed for the better since the Reconquista.


That's a very optimistic hope. A lot of Jihadists are already sharpening their knives for poor Israel.

But the rabbi is right, there is a certain conviction that a man can only get from living and defending his ancestral homeland.

Blogger John Collinson November 03, 2016 8:08 AM  

The people that murdered the very Son of God and have stubbornly refused to repent for 2000 years, teaching us how to serve God. I'd never heard anything more absurd.

Blogger TM Lutas November 03, 2016 8:13 AM  

This is a side point, but an important one. I think you're using Christendom in a fuzzy way, as if it were a Western phenomenon. This has never been particularly accurate and only tolerable since the Great Schism, a wound that both Western and Eastern Christians are coming around (finally!) to fix.

Being precise about the term Christendom helps to heal that wound. Being fuzzy about it is not helpful to your own cause unless you were intending to tick off touchy Eastern Christians (Orthodox and Catholic) for no productive reason.

Blogger Bruce Lee November 03, 2016 8:16 AM  

John Collinson wrote:The people that murdered the very Son of God and have stubbornly refused to repent for 2000 years, teaching us how to serve God. I'd never heard anything more absurd.

Amen. The premillenial fantasy of re-building the temple is simply heretical—it denies the atoning sacrifice of the Son of God. As long as they are disobedient, they will be persecuted by wicked men wherever they settle. This must happen or God has not spoken.

Saying this is not anti-semitism. It's speaking the truth in love.

Blogger JaimeInTexas November 03, 2016 8:17 AM  

Stilichio. If your understanding/interpretation is wrong? It has become the very popular view but, if the early church was quartered and drawn, torched, beheaded, fed to wild beasts, etc., you really think we Christians will be spared that level of suffering before the translation of the Church occurs? What if the only Christ's return is pending?

Blogger VD November 03, 2016 8:18 AM  

This is a side point, but an important one. I think you're using Christendom in a fuzzy way, as if it were a Western phenomenon

You're wrong. I am using Christendom in the historic sense of the term, which is synonymous with the West.

And I don't care about the feelings of touchy Eastern Christians. Frankly, I'm astonished that you think I might.

Anonymous Fisher November 03, 2016 8:19 AM  

14: "I hope ethnic/identity war does not eventuate. But history shows clearly that anytime it does, the Jews get caught in the crossfire."

Jews rarely get "caught in the crossfire" of anything. Their particular permutation of in-group/out-group bias (a perfectly organic phenomenon) is so hypertrophied as to be obscene; this manifests in nations and societies (and now the globe, for all intents and purposes) as an eroding and ultimately destructive force from which little to no creation arises. Yours is but another caricature of the Jew as 'Eternal Victim'. You seem to be on the wrong side of The War on Noticing.

"If identity wars do occur"

If?

"it is absolutely vital that Israel be maintained"

What number's your horse?

Blogger Sherwood family November 03, 2016 8:23 AM  

I am interested in the comment that Jews ought not put all of their eggs in the Israeli basket because it is too risky. I find that peculiar. Why is it too risky? There are approximately 16 million Jews world-wide. Around 6 million in Israel and around 5.5 in the U.S. with 4.5 million more spread out around the globe. Why is it too risky for 16 million Jews to live in Israel?
Surely it cannot be any more risky than 7 million Serbs living in Serbia or 7 million Georgians in Georgia? Or the 2.8 million Albanians in Albania? Why is it more risky for them?

Blogger Mocheirge November 03, 2016 8:27 AM  

Benjamin Kraft wrote:I feel like such a sycophant right now
Go find an SJW, flay it, and send the skull to Vox for use as a goblet. Then you'll feel less like a sycophant and more like a minion!

Blogger dc.sunsets November 03, 2016 8:31 AM  

You don't seem to understand that the reason people have historically hated the Jews is BECAUSE THEY LIVE AMONG THEM.

This, and because the Ashkenazim exhibit extremely high levels of clannishness, leading them to rapidly take over any institution of the West they infiltrate. Jews are massively overrepresented in University Lecturers (professors et. al.), the Professional Punditry (MSM) and Hollywood even in light of their mean IQ advantage. This is open evidence of favoring their own at the disadvantage of better-qualified non-Jews.

The Ashkenazim got into powerful roles, hired their (even distant) cousins by the boxcar-load, achieved total theater dominance and then set about warping American and Western culture.

Noticing this now stands in for anti-Semitism?

No. Semite GO HOME. And anyone (of any race, creed or ethnicity) who remains in a minority condition in the West? SHUT the F UP. We don't want to listen to your voices.

You want to enjoy the fruits of living with us? Be SILENT. If we catch your fingers on the scales, trying to tip them toward your interests, I think both your hands should come off at the elbow.

Blogger VD November 03, 2016 8:38 AM  

If we catch your fingers on the scales, trying to tip them toward your interests, I think both your hands should come off at the elbow.

Exactly. The Jewish protestations of innocence in this regard are observably absurd. They are, at a bare minimum, guilty of violating the legal principle of disparate impact in almost every profession they have pursued in the USA.

Since appealing to intelligence is not a defense for whites, it cannot be a defense for Jews.

Blogger praetorian November 03, 2016 8:41 AM  

Jews cannot put all their eggs in the Israeli basket

That's what autonomous oblasts are for, homie. Leave us alone: y'all have done enough damage to our nation.

Blogger Stilicho November 03, 2016 8:43 AM  

@jamie what do you think my interpretation is and how do you think that interpretation precludes Christian suffering?

Blogger CarpeOro November 03, 2016 8:50 AM  

@14
The issue hasn't been getting "caught between" two groups by Jews, it has been getting caught trying to play both sides. In Spain, they were heavily involved in the Muslim's slave trading centered on Cordoba. Selling of course, Christian slaves. The Muslims did what they always do - they eventually turned on the Jews because of the wealth they had amassed and the fact that they had already shown themselves willing to betray one host (the Visigoth Christians). Cordoba was one of the first great pogroms, occurring in what had formerly been Christian territory. Through out the reconquest of Spain, they never gave the Spanish reason to believe they had changed. The inquisition was to find traitors to Christendom in their midst for the simple reason that another wave of Muslims could have come across from Africa and used them - false Christian converts of either Muslim or Jewish background. Look across the USA or Western Europe today, what do you see? The Tribe is again trying to make itself safe by weakening Christendom and strengthening Islam. It seems like the only ones not intent in doing so are those who have returned to Israel - or want to do so.

Blogger Sherwood family November 03, 2016 8:53 AM  

According to Infogalactic, only .2% of the population of the Jewish Autonomous Oblast espouse Judaism. By contrast 22% are Russian Orthodox. Seems like it isn't a particulary Jewish...Autonomous Oblast.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan November 03, 2016 8:55 AM  

Since "white" is now a negative how will they identify? Frum was spiking the ball on WNs yesterday and while he no doubt trolled them well he could have been asked does he now identify as "Jew?"

"White" is the new "nigger" and I don't care, some whiny little bitches might care, but then again whiny little bitches are just that, whiny little bitches.

Blogger wreckage November 03, 2016 8:59 AM  

"it is absolutely vital that Israel be maintained"

Yeah. You're saying you want the Jews to leave. So.... I mean, did I miss something?

"tipping the scales"

In the Reconquista. OK, sure.

Look, this is really simple: Vox endorses Israel because if you want ethnic nationalism to work out, you need ethnic nations. People with no line of retreat do not retreat. You've seen Vox quote Sun Tzu, right?

Take it up with him, buddy. I'm just saying he's right.

Blogger dc.sunsets November 03, 2016 9:04 AM  

Since appealing to intelligence is not a defense for whites, it cannot be a defense for Jews.

The double-standards are as mountains, not elephants, in the living room. This is prime fuel for rage at the MSM and the professoriate, both of which are saturated with Ashkenazim.

The Ashkenazim are either among the least self-examining people of high intelligence or are guilty of overt conspiracy against the Men of the West. Which is it? Are they so blind to their own biases?

Or is it simply the same stupid projection we experience from every left-cult zealot? High IQ's are not protective against leftist delusion...if anything, they have a positive correlation.

Anonymous Elipe November 03, 2016 9:06 AM  

@2

If you want to live in impending times in the USA, you're going to have to completely stop calling yourself a Jew. Look, I know it's in your blood to self-identify loudly as a Jew; you're genetically predisposed to verbal displays of tribalism.

But when your brothers and sisters are shitting all over your gracious hosts' carpet, that's not exactly a fantastic survival strategy.

I say this out of empathy.

Blogger Wanderer November 03, 2016 9:07 AM  

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
-1 John 2:22-23

Jews cannot teach people about God because they have abandoned God in favor of weird pagan kabbalist demons like Ein Sof.

Blogger John Collinson November 03, 2016 9:14 AM  

The medieval answer to the Jewish Question is the only practical one: nobody harms the Jews, but the Jews cannot harm us, which effectively means that they have to be confined to ghettos to prevent them from harming the nation, which they would if they gained any power. Genocide is not an option, because God still has a plan for them and won't let them be exterminated. Sending them to Israel won't solve it, unless Israel is effectively made into a large ghetto and they are restrained; otherwise, Israel will just become the headquarters for their world ambition to subject all goyim to their rule. The Jews are the original racial supremacists. They are sworn to revenge against the nations at their birth. Until they convert to Christianity and accept their place among mankind, and cease to think of themselves as the chosen race destined to rule the world, they will always be the enemies of mankind.

Blogger wreckage November 03, 2016 9:16 AM  

"Or is it simply the same stupid projection we experience from every left-cult zealot? High IQ's are not protective against leftist delusion...if anything, they have a positive correlation."

Feed a high performance machine a shitty algorithm and this is what you get. Fully indoctrinated leftists cannot self evaluate, cannot take an outsider's look at themselves or their cause, and violently reject the idea of "accept for the sake of the argument".

They are crippled thinkers, and there's no more nauseous example of that than someone who should have been a high-tier thinker.

Blogger dc.sunsets November 03, 2016 9:17 AM  

"If you want ethnic nationalism..."

Let me ask: Would a man of Venezuela prefer to have his country overrun by Episcopalian immigrants from the USA who have (as a subgroup) a mean IQ of 120 and will transform "his" Venezuela into the highest-functioning nation-state in the world even as they re-order his polity and culture to mirror their own, not his?

What matters more to him, the culture of his fathers or sparkling streets thronged by wealthy people whose culture considers him a misfit?

Anyone who does NOT favor ethnic & cultural nations defined by geography by definition must believe in a world that looks (and acts) like Brazil, a world of favelas surrounding shining cities of robber baron elites and their gated-community courtiers.

And who do we think imagines themselves overrepresented in such an otherwise global stew of the Very High and The Leftovers?

A common theme of No-Borders zealots is that by closing immigration "we" lose the input of the world's Best and Brightest. That is utter bullshit. Culture & Civilization are of first importance. Wealth is not even close to the first consideration. The elevation of "wealth, wealth, wealth" (material wealth, that is) is nothing but the siren's song intended to cause the West to sail directly into the jagged rocks that line the shore.

Blogger dc.sunsets November 03, 2016 9:22 AM  

@36, or else r/K is descriptive, and the Ashkenazim-in-the-West are all Jewish rabbits, and all the Jewish wolves are already home in Tel Aviv.

Blogger VD November 03, 2016 9:23 AM  

Sending them to Israel won't solve it, unless Israel is effectively made into a large ghetto and they are restrained; otherwise, Israel will just become the headquarters for their world ambition to subject all goyim to their rule.

It would be a little difficult to rule the world without occupying it. I think the other 7.2 billion people on the planet can safely take that risk. Jews are intelligent, but they're not THAT smart. I'd worry a lot more about global rule by China; they are just as smart and there are a LOT more of them.

Blogger VD November 03, 2016 9:24 AM  

What matters more to him, the culture of his fathers or sparkling streets thronged by wealthy people whose culture considers him a misfit?

We all know how well that worked out for the American Indians.

Blogger wreckage November 03, 2016 9:31 AM  

@38, that sounds about right to me.
@37, when people are permitted to form their own communities, which is the freedom Libertarians forget to mention, they can live in peace and prosperity follows from that. IMO the "world's best and brightest" isn't an issue; stable laws and customs are far more important.

Personally I am not committed to the idea that that must always entail an ethnic state, but that certainly seems the most likely to be long-term stable, so it's the way to bet.

I also wouldn't say I'm alt-right, I'm just here to figure out what alt-right is. I hope it's OK for me to throw a few ideas out and just see what you guys do with them. It seems a fairly intellectually diverse crowd for such a high intensity blog/topic/whatever. Most importantly, Vox is not boring.

Blogger will stroock November 03, 2016 9:33 AM  

That's ridiculous. It's a lot less risky than taking the chance of being wiped out in America then having the USA go to war with Israel. It's considerably easier to wipe out people living in your midst than it is to do so half a globe away. The number of nuclear powers is far lower than the number of people with access to sharp objects.

The Jews in America could be eliminated tomorrow if the other 300 million US residents decided to do so, and with nothing more technologically advanced than kitchen knives.

You don't seem to understand that the reason people have historically hated the Jews is BECAUSE THEY LIVE AMONG THEM.

VD that's a good point but Jews are absolutely safe in America.

Blogger VD November 03, 2016 9:35 AM  

VD that's a good point but Jews are absolutely safe in America.

At the moment, sure. But you should probably ask yourself why the Learned Elders of Wye have been discussing plans to eventually leave, apparently for China, for nearly a decade now.

Anonymous rbgore November 03, 2016 9:36 AM  

@1
The irony is that the good rabbi is having to fight tooth and nail to immigrate to Israel.

Actually, it's extremely easy and fast. They even pay for your plane ticket. Does the rabbi have some medical or criminal issue that's holding up the process?

Blogger VD November 03, 2016 9:37 AM  

I hope it's OK for me to throw a few ideas out and just see what you guys do with them

That's absolutely fine. Just don't make assumptions about me or the other commenters. If you have a question, ask. There is considerably more ideological diversity here than you'll find most places.

Blogger VD November 03, 2016 9:37 AM  

Does the rabbi have some medical or criminal issue that's holding up the process?

He has a religious issue. He is a Judeo-Christian.

Blogger will stroock November 03, 2016 9:40 AM  

Anyone want to take a few guesses as to which groups are the biggest Jew haters in America?

Blogger wreckage November 03, 2016 9:49 AM  

@45 Thankyou kindly. It's pretty crazy here, so I'm not making assumptions. So far the chaotic unpredictability has been bracing. I go from fervent agreement to total dismay in a couple of paragraphs.

Like I said, it's a fun place so far, thankyou for the hospitality.

Blogger wreckage November 03, 2016 9:49 AM  

@47 there's no need to guess. African and Arab descent.

OpenID benkurtzblog November 03, 2016 9:51 AM  

I have found that, notwithstanding their tendency sometimes to dress like the Amish, more traditionally-minded Jews are usually quite sound on questions of feminism and family values, the role of the nation-state, relations between groups, and the role of traditional religious institutions.

It is the more explicitly liberal Jewish denominations -- those synagogues which have adopted "tikkun olam" as their highest value and false god -- who tend to be about as useless as the mainstream Protestant denominations which have adopted full leftism as their governing value system. The problem, of course, is that in my estimation the more traditionally minded Jews tend to get real jobs, focus on their families and communities, and generally mind their own business, while the more liberal Jews are more likely to end up in media, the academy, politics, and all sorts of other places where they get on everyone's nerves. Much like more liberal Gentiles, for that matter.

I expand upon these observations elsewhere: https://benkurtzblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/06/the-last-white-nationalists/

Blogger will stroock November 03, 2016 9:54 AM  

OK, VD, so I just read your post on Learned Elders of Wye from 2014. I think Japan or China would be perfectly friendly towards Jews.

Blogger Murray November 03, 2016 10:00 AM  

@24

Not to mention the outsized role played by Jews (specifically qua Jews) in the porn industry.

Blogger praetorian November 03, 2016 10:03 AM  

According to Infogalactic, only .2% of the population of the Jewish Autonomous Oblast espouse Judaism. By contrast 22% are Russian Orthodox. Seems like it isn't a particulary Jewish...Autonomous Oblast.

I fail to see how this is our problem, or why we should content ourselves with shit like this.

They have a homeland
I'd like one too
Goyim with goyim
Jew likewise with jew

Blogger TM Lutas November 03, 2016 10:04 AM  

VD - I thought you might because, for the past several popes, the majority of western organized Christianity has been working on this problem. It'd be a funny sort of Christendom without the majority of the Christians.

One of your major merits (in my opinion at least) is truth telling without caring much when the truth leads you to unpopular places. Don't ever bail on that.

Blogger JaimeInTexas November 03, 2016 10:34 AM  

Stilicho.

".. I have it on good authority that the Temple will be rebuilt and the Jews in Israel will profess the Messiah as you do before it's all over on this mortal coil."

Did I missread you?

Blogger Open Carry November 03, 2016 10:39 AM  

I found the "Jew, Go Home" article somewhat opaque, but my impression is that it does not advocate for Jews to move to Israel, but rather for them to come back "home" to their religion. The author also explains that it is otherwise an obligation for a Jew to diligently serve the interests of his host nation.

It appears that he objects to the Jews who promote secularism and multiculturalism in their host countries in the hope of Jews being more accepted through being lost in the multicultural noise.

The author himself lives in Montana, not in Israel, and gives no indication of planning to move there.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft November 03, 2016 10:45 AM  

@55. No, you misunderstood what he's referring to... I think.

Anonymous Jack Amok November 03, 2016 11:01 AM  

The Ashkenazim are either among the least self-examining people of high intelligence or...

...or are a nation of midwits, just smart enough to think they're way smarter than they really are. Couple midwittery with their extreme clannishness and it explains a lot about their behavior.

Blogger VD November 03, 2016 11:05 AM  

I think Japan or China would be perfectly friendly towards Jews.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I've lived in Japan. They would NOT be even a little bit friendly, especially when the Jews started up with their usual nepotistic games.

Look up how the Japanese dealt with the last group of outsiders to try influencing Japanese society.

As for the Chinese, well, appeals to Holocaustianity won't go far in a nation that didn't hesitate to off 50 million of its own. Spengler is smoking crack if he thinks the Chinese will ever be a friendly host, precisely BECAUSE they respect Jewish capabilities.

Blogger Rabbi B November 03, 2016 11:20 AM  

@56 Open Carry

My position is that Jews must get themselves to Israel. The sooner the better. Though, as you rightly observe, this position is not explicitly stated in the article.

My larger point is that most of the Jews in America are not keen on doing so any time soon and the main reason for their reluctance is that they have lost sight of their calling and choose to ignore the reasons we have been exiled in the first place. Self-reflection is not our strong suit.

The upshot of my article is that we need to stop playing the blame game and the victim card, and start taking responsibility for the actions. It's one thing to be hated for promulgating G-d's truth in this world and quite another to be hated for compromising those truths for a pot of stew hoping that the nations, whom we were called serve, will love and accept us no matter what.

Yes, aliyah is the solution to the Jewish question. And the sooner Jews come to grips with that and start making plans accordingly the better. Until then, they need to keep their heads down and seek the prosperity of their host nations whose patience are once again wearing thin due to our propensity to behave otherwise.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 03, 2016 11:34 AM  

The Ashkenazim are either among the least self-examining people of high intelligence or are guilty of overt conspiracy against the Men of the West. Which is it? Are they so blind to their own biases?

Both and neither. They're in complete denial of their own virulent racism against Native Europeans, but that's actually a symptom of their self-congratulatory solipsism.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 03, 2016 11:57 AM  

You have seen me explore and discover here -- thanks to our Dark Lord for his tolerance -- that I can reliably predict that a political commentator is a secular Jew if he misuses "authoritarian" to mean "supporting locals over aliens" instead of "buttinski".

That makes perfect sense with two millennia of cultural and genetic sorting as nomads. But those horrible liars are always secular.

I don't have a problem with religious Jews, but the secular ones need to leave, because they're reliably hostile to my tribe.

Anonymous Sam the Man November 03, 2016 12:00 PM  

Gentlemen,

I do not like to criticize another man's religion/faith, especially Christians and I have found them to be, for the most part, civilized and kindly people.

That said would it not be fair to say that not only Jews have failed in their duties to G-D in the US of A, but also mainstream Christians?

For example I go into a Catholic church and I see graven images. Everywhere. It appears to an outsider that folks are praying to them in little side nooks.

When I look at the Episcopalians, it appears that while JC took the 10 commandments down to 2, the Episcopalians have taken it down to one: "Thou shall love sodomy with all thy heart".

When I talk to eastern Orthodox priests, they seem to have elevated Mary to a position of a demiG-D, they seem to actually pray to her (though I might be off on this, but that is what a priest said or so II interpreted it as such)

Just to be sure I am not sparing the Jews the degree to which homos are tolerated is completely at odds with the Torah, at least in reform circles, but on the east coast in conservative circles as well, or at least what passes as conservative. I could come up with a lot of other examples of Jewish stiff necked "missing the mark" but I generally do not as most folks here are willing to pile on without any aid.

While all of the above seems to be true to my observation, there is another side: A Jewish person in my opinion is safer here in America surrounded by Christians than anyplace else in the world. I do not look Jewish and few of my social peers in the rifle clubs know my background, so I hear the raw data opinions. True Christians are not the ones who want to kill Jews, their only defect is a belief that if Jews would just listen they would convert or guys like VOX who do not like the subversion Jewish beliefs have lead to (some of us do not like it either). The person I would fear the least in a crisis would be my Christian neighbors, because the minute I reminded them I was their neighbor they would have no choice but to be true to their beliefs. Most would do it without thinking, the more religious the less hate they have in their hearts. For some reason the armed Christians in my experience are actually the safest fellows to be around.

The Nazis, Communists and other folks who are a threat to Jews are secular and have rejected G-D in some way, or they pray to a moon deity that they have elevated to the position of being the creator G-D.

One last comment: I doubt very many of you here would bear any fear or dislike of Rabbi B, nor would you refuse him a place to live if he is not accepted in Israeli. He seems to exemplify the old adage of being a "light to all nations" A lot of what I would call conservative Jews who are grateful to the US, Christians and non-subversive are like him. Several of them post on this board.

Anonymous Jack Amok November 03, 2016 12:01 PM  

My larger point is that most of the Jews in America are not keen on doing so any time soon and the main reason for their reluctance is...

I'd say it's the same reason people from every other land want to live here - they'd rather have White people as neighbors than their own kind. Perhaps us White folk need to stop trying to hide the fact that we're psychopathic killers and nobody should really want to be anywhere near us when we get a little stressed out.

Gives me an idea for a short story. New family moves into a nice, quaint little town. Seems perfect and wonderful, the people are nice... but it turns out they're all werewolves and hilarity ensues on the next full moon. The morning after, the sole, shaken, survivor of the newcomers confronts one of the residents, now returned to human form, who just says:

"You didn't know we were werewolves? Don't you read any history books?"

Blogger Sheila4g November 03, 2016 12:03 PM  

@50 benkurtzblog: " The problem, of course, is that in my estimation the more traditionally minded Jews tend to get real jobs, focus on their families and communities, and generally mind their own business . . ."

I think facts prove you wrong. If, by "traditionally minded Jews" who sometimes "dress like the Amish" you mean the Hasids, they do the exact opposite. Most of them do not work, but claim generous welfare benefits; the Amish farm and build furniture. The orthodox Jews' "traditional families" consist of cousin marriages (yes, even today) far more normal in Arab nations than Western ones; the Amish, too, are inter-related, but attempt to ameliorate this by having portions of their communities move periodically. The Hasids vote, en masse, for whomever their latest version of their "dear leader" rebbe tells them, whereas the Amish often do not vote at all. Rather than mind their own business, the Hasids block bust and take over entire towns (see New Jersey), cutting all local funding to anything not explicitly Jewish (such as public schools, which I personally despise anyhow, or public bus service, which is generally used by the EBT crowd, etc.) and then use tax monies to fund sexually-segregated buses and other services intended for their use only. Most Hasid children do not even learn English as their first language, and know even less of US history than your average public school cretin.

They most definitely do NOT mind their own business, but rather live as an insular and oppositional parasitic entity.

Blogger Robert What? November 03, 2016 12:09 PM  

He is absolutely correct. Most Jews in the modern world practice Babylonian Talmudic Judaism, not Biblical Judaism.

But there is one major problem with this: the Ashkenazi Jews are not descended from the ancient Israelites. So are they, in fact, "going home" to Israel?

Blogger Rabbi B November 03, 2016 12:17 PM  

Most Jews in the modern world practice Babylonian Talmudic Judaism, not Biblical Judaism.

Actually, most Jews don't practice anything at all.

Blogger dc.sunsets November 03, 2016 12:22 PM  

I concur that if the Ashkenazim think that after the West is Brazil'd in its entirety they'll start in on the Chinese, they're not nearly as smart as I thought.

Clannish peoples don't mesh with other clannish peoples. If the West falls, the entire world will eventually be East Asian. Everyone who isn't East Asian might thereby want to reconsider their war on the West, for without us, they'll be a Chinese dessert.

Blogger bob kek mando ( I are Spartacus ... and you can too! C'mon, give it a try, these crosses are way more comfy than they look ) November 03, 2016 12:25 PM  

22. Sherwood family November 03, 2016 8:23 AM
Why is it too risky?



because what passes for the modern Jew has no faith in G_d and is no heritage of Gideon.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges+7&version=KJV

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 03, 2016 12:31 PM  

Self-reflection is not our strong suit.

That is the funniest thing you've ever said, because I'm sorry but your tribe tends toward solipsism.

It's true that your tribe is really bad at self-reflection, but it spends a lot of time at it.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 03, 2016 12:51 PM  

Perhaps us White folk need to stop trying to hide the fact that we're psychopathic killers and nobody should really want to be anywhere near us when we get a little stressed out.

I've been trying to hint toward that, but perhaps not strongly enough. Is there a peaceful way that I can get these immivaders out of my country without having to shoot up an exclusive private club of some sort?

Blogger Rabbi B November 03, 2016 1:08 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Rabbi B November 03, 2016 1:09 PM  

@70 SciVo de Plorable

Solipsism is not self-reflection. Self-reflection is not afraid honestly account for any criticism that is directed towards us and consider its validity. To the self-reflective man, criticism is simply one more metric that is useful for evaluating ourselves and the positions that we hold. Positive change is the intended result.

Solipsism is the belief that we are fine just the way we are, that our experiences are the measure of all things. Solipsism prevents us from considering the opinion of anyone who dares to disagree or who might challenge our experiences with observable facts.

Anonymous BGKB November 03, 2016 1:11 PM  

The irony is that the good rabbi is having to fight tooth and nail to immigrate to Israel.

Israel would much prefer the bacon eating gay GRINDR rabbi immigrating.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/31/meet-the-grindr-rabbi-who-says-the-gay-sex-app-can-bring-jews-together.html

Even better GrindrRabbi will probably advocate for young poor arab boys to be allowed to immigrate if every movie shown about Israel during pridefest is accurate.

Would a man of Venezuela prefer to have his country overrun by Episcopalian immigrants from the USA who have (as a subgroup) a mean IQ of 120 and will transform "his" Venezuela into the highest-functioning nation-state in the world even as they re-order his polity and culture to mirror their own, not his?

That might be a bad example now that Venezuela has told it's city dwellers to grow their own food, and has cannibalism. It would have been a better argument last year. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/11/01/venezuela-is-telling-hungry-city-dwellers-to-grow-their-own-food/

VD that's a good point but Jews are absolutely safe in America.

Seriously did you miss the other thread about HilLIARy being involved in child sex blackmail via Epstein? What are the odds that there are a "disproportionate" number of jews involved in the child sex blackmail? If the news breaks as Cohen, Cohen, Cohen, Cohen & Goldstein expect a lot of people to notice.

Blogger dc.sunsets November 03, 2016 1:17 PM  

Seriously did you miss the other thread about HilLIARy being involved in child sex blackmail via Epstein? What are the odds that there are a "disproportionate" number of jews involved in the child sex blackmail? If the news breaks as Cohen, Cohen, Cohen, Cohen & Goldstein expect a lot of people to notice.

We aren't allowed to notice until at least 6 million children have been trafficked, raped and/or murdered.

Anonymous dagwood November 03, 2016 1:23 PM  

"it is absolutely vital that Israel be maintained."

Vital to who?

"Perhaps just this once the Jews won't get caught between the Muslims and the Christians"

I can't recall an instance of that; Jews support Muslims against Christians, and are gleefully doing so as we speak. It is Christians who get caught between Jews and Muslims, and Iowa farm boys are killed and mutilated for tapeworm interests.

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 03, 2016 1:53 PM  

Jews are no longer a landless, gypsy nation dependent upon the toleration of strangers.

Melonheads being what they are, this was probably the motivation for forcibly creating Israel in the first place.

Blogger Nate November 03, 2016 2:05 PM  

"That said would it not be fair to say that not only Jews have failed in their duties to G-D in the US of A, but also mainstream Christians?"

did you read the comments at Men of the West? Among the first observations made were the ones that the message applies to Christians just as much.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd November 03, 2016 2:58 PM  

wreckage wrote:@47 there's no need to guess. African and Arab descent.

Funny. I would have guessed googles.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 03, 2016 3:13 PM  

Ominous Cowherd wrote:wreckage wrote: there's no need to guess. African and Arab descent.

Funny. I would have guessed googles.

There's a difference? Who knew?

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 03, 2016 3:21 PM  

Rabbi B wrote:Solipsism is not self-reflection. Self-reflection is not afraid honestly account for any criticism that is directed towards us and consider its validity.

Ah, I see that I mistakenly conflated it with self-regard. Thank you.

Anonymous dagwood November 03, 2016 3:31 PM  

"I see that I mistakenly conflated [solipsism] with self-regard."

Narcissism would get ya a little bit of both.

Although, while solipsism is a specific term of art in certain branches of philosophy, etymologically you were not far off, as it derives from Latin 'sol(us) ipse', only oneself.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd November 03, 2016 3:32 PM  

VD wrote:I think Japan or China would be perfectly friendly towards Jews.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I've lived in Japan. They would NOT be even a little bit friendly, especially when the Jews started up with their usual nepotistic games.

Look up how the Japanese dealt with the last group of outsiders to try influencing Japanese society.

As for the Chinese, well, appeals to Holocaustianity won't go far in a nation that didn't hesitate to off 50 million of its own.


No, no, VD. There is nothing the Oriental likes more than long-nosed, tribal besserwissers moving in next door and telling him what he's been doing wrong all these many years. The Jews will get a warm - nay, a hot - welcome. Don't discourage them from going just because you're jealous.

/sniffs sadly

Good bye, Jews. We'll miss you when you're gone to China. Don't forget to write.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd November 03, 2016 3:37 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:Ominous Cowherd wrote:wreckage wrote: there's no need to guess. African and Arab descent.

Funny. I would have guessed googles.


There's a difference? Who knew?


When I read Africans and Arabs, I was thinking mohammedans fresh off the boat versus the googles we imported long, long ago. You're right, they're all African.

Anonymous Discard November 03, 2016 3:43 PM  

65. Sheila4g: I don't know what proportion of Torah-observant Jews are Hasidim. The Orthodox I have known are all pretty conservative, and while they generally keep to their own kind socially, I have not seen the sort of antagonism towards Whites that I have among secular Jews. They are productive and do mind their own business. They are the reason I am not a true anti-Semite.

Were I President Trump, I would use the power of eminent domain to take over some apartments in those Hasid-run towns and fill them with Section 8 Negroes, and make sure that the local authorities knew that the Civil Rights Section of the Department of Justice would be looking very closely at any possible racist actions on their part.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 03, 2016 3:48 PM  

dagwood wrote:"I see that I mistakenly conflated [solipsism] with self-regard."

No, I mistakenly conflated self-reflection with self-regard.

Ominous Cowherd wrote:When I read Africans and Arabs, I was thinking mohammedans fresh off the boat versus the googles we imported long, long ago. You're right, they're all African.

Yes and no. Our heritage googles are significantly more intelligent -- 85 vs. 70 IQ -- and also better behaved, both due to a combination of Christianity, Native European gene mixing, and the same kind of ruthless hanging of criminals (of serfs by lords) that made us the way we are.

And also, we're responsible. You break it you bought it, and we did both.

So I would not conflate our heritage googles with fresh immivaders at all.

Anonymous Epi November 03, 2016 3:58 PM  

My people look st your feeble attempts to mischaracterize the nature of Jews in order to foment some sort of backlash and laugh at your idiocy. What is your expectation? An uprising against Jews.

You may as well attempt to create an uprising against Italians. Only the tiniest corps of dreamers don't understand that America could care less about Jews. The reason for this is that everyone who does attempt to blame the Jews ends up looking like a 4 year old exploring light sockets.

Jews will continue to be among the Americans who can claim it is they more than most who best demonstrate what it means to be a dedicated and loyal American.

That said, your comic relief is welcome.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 03, 2016 4:05 PM  

Epi wrote:Jews will continue to be among the Americans who can claim it is they more than most who best demonstrate what it means to be a dedicated and loyal American.

Sure, and as long as they stay out of the exclusive private clubs of the transnational managerial class that is viciously destroying heritage America, Jews will be perfectly safe from any backlash. I promise you.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 03, 2016 4:08 PM  

Unfortunately, I also predict that about half of the people in those places will turn out to be secular Jews. Because that's how they roll.

Anonymous Epi November 03, 2016 4:09 PM  

What backlash? Where? When? Who?

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 03, 2016 4:31 PM  

Epi wrote:What backlash? Where? When? Who?

The one that is nigh-inevitable, because G-d has hardened our enemies' hearts to our pleas. In the exclusive private clubs of the worst tribe in human history, the transnational managerial class that is doing its evil best to turn heritage Americans into strangers in the only country on Earth where we belong. As soon as we decide that there is no peaceful solution, which we would vehemently prefer. Lone wolves independently making the same decision for the same obvious, objective and observable reasons.

Anonymous dagwood November 03, 2016 4:39 PM  

"My people look st your feeble attempts"

'Your' people? And who would 'your' people be, pray? Americans, right?

De te fabula narratur.

Anonymous Epi November 03, 2016 4:52 PM  

"The one that is nigh-inevitable, because G-d has hardened our enemies' hearts to our pleas"

Oh, good god. Is that a joke. What, God's gonna harden the hearts of Americans?

"As soon as we decide that there is no peaceful solution, which we would vehemently prefer. Lone wolves independently making the same decision for the same obvious, objective and observable reasons."

First, how's that "Lone Wolf" theory working out for you. Coming after the jews these lone wolves are?

Also, YOU have already decided there is no peaceful solution. The problem is YOU amounts to about three old fat rednecks sitting in a virtual saloon sipping on virtual Jim Beam. If you are going to posit some sort of "movement" against Jews, you really ought to be able to show evidence that there is any inclination at all for people to get up off their buts and do some following. But again, the problem is that there is no one to follow. Who's gonna lead this charge...David Duke and his 4% polling? Trump, with this Jewish grandchild? You?

How you and Mr. Day can spend so much time musing over an imaginary problem is hilarious to watch.

Anonymous Epi November 03, 2016 4:55 PM  

"'Your' people? And who would 'your' people be, pray? Americans, right?"

Other American Jews.

Yeah Yeah....Jews can't be "American". I know, Iknow...Whatever, Bambi.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 03, 2016 5:21 PM  

Epi wrote:If you are going to posit some sort of "movement" against Jews

I did not. In fact, I said the exact opposite.

So solipsistic.

Blogger Rabbi B November 03, 2016 5:27 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Rabbi B November 03, 2016 5:28 PM  

@95 SciVo de Plorable

@93 Epi

How you and Mr. Day can spend so much time musing over an imaginary problem is hilarious to watch.

It never fails to amuse. (((Someone))) inevitably shows up to demonstrate and validate the point of the OP even better than the OP.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 03, 2016 5:40 PM  

@Epi,
Most of the people here believe there will be a civil war in the US within the next 20 years. Either an out-and-out tanks and bombers war, or a vicious war of the shadows accompanied by riots, gang wars, genocidal massacres and ethnic cleansing. The causes of this war will be the collapse of the Dollar, causing the collapse of the US economy, resulting in life-and-death struggle over food and territory.

Asserting "Nobody in my neighborhood in New York hates Jews" is not an argument. It's not even a reply.

When that happens, and people identify Jews (particularly those who have somehow retained their money while everyone else is impoverished) as one of the groups causing the collapse (because you are), then your life will not be worth a gay Google in Fulton county.

Sneer all you like now. No one cares. But please take your unjustifiable assertion of intelligence and knowledge and shove it up your prolapsed, festering, syphilitic rectum.

Anonymous Epi November 03, 2016 5:50 PM  

"Most of the people here believe there will be a civil war in the US within the next 20 years."

Believe it or not, I'm still reading..

"Asserting "Nobody in my neighborhood in New York hates Jews" is not an argument. It's not even a reply."

You've missed my argument. Nobody in America, either in NY or Cornfield, IA or Targetville, PA give a shit about Jews. I know this because there is no evidence of any animosity toward jews other than the small clique of bigots and face Rabbis that huddle up in the corners of the Internet and hide behind made up names.

"When that happens, and people identify Jews (particularly those who have somehow retained their money while everyone else is impoverished) as one of the groups causing the collapse (because you are), then your life will not be worth a gay Google in Fulton county."

So tell me...why is there not a shred of indication that this kind of attitude already exits? Is it going to appear overnight when the anti-Jew gene kicks in?

"But please take your unjustifiable assertion of intelligence and knowledge and shove it up your prolapsed, festering, syphilitic rectum."

Finally, a well reasoned argument.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 03, 2016 6:07 PM  

Epi wrote:Cornfield, IA or Targetville, PA g
Well, those of us who live in Mossback OR and Targetville, PA might know a wee bit more about what's happening out there than you do. Let alone Dearbornistan.
You have no fucking clue, and yet you prattle on about how safe and secure you are.
Keep pounding that circumcised pud, Hymie.

Anonymous Epi November 03, 2016 6:20 PM  

"Well, those of us who live in Mossback OR and Targetville, PA might know a wee bit more about what's happening out there than you do. Let alone Dearbornistan.

You have no fucking clue, and yet you prattle on about how safe and secure you are.
Keep pounding that circumcised pud, Hymie."

Yeah...You might. But you don't. You can't point to any evidence that the U.S. is turning against Jews.

And I know why. There isn't any. In fact, Jews are completely integrated into the fabric of America and have long been among its most productive citizens. We value the law, we value family and we value our America.

Anonymous Elijah Rhodes November 03, 2016 6:35 PM  

Jews have been expelled from over 100 countries. I have no doubt that there were Epis living in every one of them.

Anonymous BigGayKoranBurner November 03, 2016 6:59 PM  

Most of the people here believe there will be a civil war in the US within the next 20 years.

Even our queers own guns and are prepared to ride out the nigapocalypse without electricity for a year.

Nobody in America, either in NY or Cornfield, IA or Targetville, PA give a shit about Jews.

The internet lets people in those areas see the news that Carols Slims & 5 jews don't cover.

You can't point to any evidence that the U.S. is turning against Jews.

Even if they don't turn against jews specifically, when the food stamp card fails like it did for 8 hours in 17 states on 10-12-2013, who will be disproportionate targets of black looters?

Jews have been expelled from over 100 countries.

If I was kicked out of 100+ bars I might think it was something I was doing, but I have only ever been banned from one bar because I stopped their best customer (((grandpa moses))) from taking my roffied friend home and "getting the cops involved."

Anonymous Unamused Flyover Resident November 03, 2016 7:01 PM  

You can't point to any evidence that the U.S. is turning against Jews.

Of course not! Now Americans ARE turning against Hollywood and the media - but those industries have nothing to do with Jews, amirite?

Progs, man. Having more-or-less banned opposing views from the public square, they then take the public absence of those views as evidence of assent. Effing totalitarian utopians are all the same. SMH

Anonymous BGKB November 03, 2016 7:22 PM  

You can't point to any evidence that the U.S. is turning against Jews

I have heard the Crooked Eye Clinton ad 3 times in the last 10 min of TRUMP saying "I wouldn't lose any voters if I shot (((someone))) dead on fifth ave" oddly it is not hurting him.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 03, 2016 7:40 PM  

Epi wrote:Jews are completely integrated into the fabric of America and have long been among its most productive citizens. We value the law, we value family and we value our America.


But you love other Jews first. And that's why you think of yourselves as only semi-Americans. You're a Jew first and you know it.

Keep pounding. By the way, keep the ejaculate out of your eyes. I hear that stings something terrible.

Blogger wreckage November 03, 2016 7:44 PM  

Rabbi B: , thanks for the input. You have it straight; without conflating our respective faiths, we've both failed to serve G-d. Society is the poorer for it. I am sure I speak for 99% of Christians when I say if anyone does come after you, the word "neighbour" will open doors.

Civil War: Civil war will not occur in the next 5 years. I am happy to lay bets.

Jewish Leftish Secular Hate of Whites: if anything, they're milder than the whites. The people who truly hate, revile and wish to destroy everything about the West are white leftists. That's just a fact.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 03, 2016 9:12 PM  

Rabbi B wrote:How you and Mr. Day can spend so much time musing over an imaginary problem is hilarious to watch.

It never fails to amuse. (((Someone))) inevitably shows up to demonstrate and validate the point of the OP even better than the OP.


I know, but I can't let myself know what I know. (Yet.) Of course I can't speak for the Dark Lord, but I'm just doing my poor best to keep my head screwed on straight by practicing rational skepticism, which is self-skepticism.

I might fail. But by G-d I have to at least try, even knowing that no one -- friend or enemy alike -- will give me any credit for success, much less the mere attempt.

And then, eventually, when evidence and reason inevitably lead me to the obvious conclusions, I will be able to state them confidently, free of worry that I may have been mislead by subconscious animus or hamstering. I like you, but I assure you, I'm only doing it for me.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 03, 2016 9:47 PM  

Whoops, missed where the first part was a quote of the (((retard))), since I barely skimmed his nonsensical comments. Well, at least everything I said was true, even if accidentally off-topic.

Blogger Lazarus November 03, 2016 9:56 PM  

Epi wrote:Who's gonna lead this charge...David Duke and his 4% polling? Trump, with this Jewish grandchild? You?

The members of the massive muslim immigrant invasion aided and abetted by (((leftist))) anti-Israel organizations.

Oh Schadenfreude, Oh Schadenfreude,
Thy tingle so unchanging......

Blogger Lazarus November 03, 2016 10:03 PM  

Epi wrote:Yeah...You might. But you don't. You can't point to any evidence that the U.S. is turning against Jews.


The Amcha Initiative, a nonpartisan group focused on investigating and combating anti-Semitism on college campuses, is out with a new report. The news is horrifying: “The study, which examined anti-Semitic activity from January – June 2016 on more than 100 public and private colleges and universities with the largest Jewish undergraduate populations, found that 287 anti-Semitic incidents occurred at 64 schools during that time period, reflecting a 45% increase from the 198 incidents reported in the first six months of 2015.”

Moreover, the study finds, as it did in 2015:

[A]nti-Semitism was twice as likely to occur on campuses where BDS [boycott, divestment and sanctions campaign] was present, eight times more likely to occur on campuses with at least one active anti-Zionist student group such as SJP [Students for Justice in Palestine], and six times more likely to occur on campuses with one or more faculty boycotters. In fact, schools with more faculty boycotters and more BDS activity tended to have more incidents of anti-Semitic activity.


University, where the next Democratic Party leaders come from, and Jews love to vote for Democrats.

You can start your hand-waving offering now......

Anonymous Epi November 03, 2016 10:09 PM  

"But you love other Jews first. And that's why you think of yourselves as only semi-Americans. You're a Jew first and you know it."

I'm like every other Jew and like you: I love my family first. After that comes my friends. And when I get around to thinking about what I am, I'm just like you: American. Then there is my Ethnicity.

I've never experienced an ounce of anti-Semitism. And the thing about people like you, who talk a big game, you would never say them to my face. Because Coward. In the end, that's why you and your type will never get your wish for a cleansing of Jews. You are rightfully afraid of even mouthing the idea in public let alone acting on it.

Blogger Lazarus November 03, 2016 10:23 PM  

Epi wrote:I'm like every other Jew and like you: I love my family first. After that comes my friends. And when I get around to thinking about what I am, I'm just like you: American. Then there is my Ethnicity.

So your Ethnicity is the overarching principle. I would have said ethnicity 3rd and National identity last.

Do you see?

Blogger Rabbi B November 03, 2016 10:53 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Rabbi B November 03, 2016 10:55 PM  

@112 Epi

For your thoughtful consideration when you decide to extract your head from the warm, dark place you've been keeping it in:

Visulaize the sons of Israel dwelling in freedom amid other nations, striving to attain their ideals; picture every son of Israel a respected, influential model of righteousness and love, spreading not Judaism ... but pure humanitarianism. What a mighty impetus to the education of mankind, what a source of light and strength this could have been in the benighted period of the Middle Ages, if this kind of galus had not been precluded by Israel's sinfulness ... How impressive it would have been, in the midst of a human race pursuing and, indeed, often benightedly worshiping violence, wealth and gratification of the senses, if there had quietly lived, in open view, men who regarded possessions and enjoyment only as the means to practice justice and love toward all, men whose minds, imbued with the truth and wisdom of the Torah, maintained only sensible, truly human views, and who perpetuated these - for themselves and others - by expressing them in living symbolic actions!(Rabbi S.R. Hirsch, of blessed memory)

PS: He was a real rabbi.

Blogger papabear November 03, 2016 11:06 PM  

#63 If you don't accept Christ is God then what difference does it make to you what His believers do?

"For example I go into a Catholic church and I see graven images. Everywhere. It appears to an outsider that folks are praying to them in little side nooks.

When I talk to eastern Orthodox priests, they seem to have elevated Mary to a position of a demiG-D, they seem to actually pray to her (though I might be off on this, but that is what a priest said or so II interpreted it as such)"

I'll setting aside the example of the Episcopalians, since it is the only one of Christians who have deviated from apostolic teaching.

Apostolic Christians (Catholics, Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, Assyrians) do pray to the Mother of God and to other holy ones in heaven.

And Apostolic Christians do not have a problem with the use of images in the worship of Christ and the veneration of His saints; Christ is the Son of God who became flesh so that we might see the invisible God.

Anonymous Epi November 03, 2016 11:08 PM  

"So your Ethnicity is the overarching principle. I would have said ethnicity 3rd and National identity last.

Do you see?"

See that I'm like most other Americans? Yes

Anonymous Epi November 03, 2016 11:11 PM  

Rabbi,
Thanks for that. Are you American too?

Blogger Rabbi B November 03, 2016 11:14 PM  

@118 Epi

I am a Jew currently living in America.

Blogger Lazarus November 03, 2016 11:18 PM  

Visulaize the sons of Israel dwelling in freedom amid other nations, striving to attain their ideals; picture every son of Israel a respected, influential model of righteousness and love, spreading not Judaism ... but pure humanitarianism.

Is that not what SJW's claim to be doing? Is that not merely substituting half of the Decalogue for the whole?

Blogger Lazarus November 03, 2016 11:23 PM  

Epi wrote:See that I'm like most other Americans? Yes

People who think like you are not Americans. My ethnicity is the least relevant of the 4 categories you mentioned.

If America went to war with Israel, who would you fight for?

Anonymous Epi November 03, 2016 11:26 PM  

"I am a Jew currently living in America."

Ah, Ok. I'm an American who is Jewish. My buddy down the road is an American who is methodist. And my brother in law is an American who is Catholic.

Anonymous Epi November 03, 2016 11:45 PM  

"If America went to war with Israel, who would you fight for?"

We'd kick Israel's ass.

"People who think like you are not Americans."

Are you saying real americans don't love their family and friends?

Blogger Rabbi B November 03, 2016 11:46 PM  

@122. Epi

Ah, Ok. I'm an American who is Jewish. My buddy down the road is an American who is methodist. And my brother in law is an American who is Catholic.

And this statement, perhaps more than any other, demonstrates precisely why it's time to get yourself back on the short bus.

Anonymous Epi November 04, 2016 12:10 AM  

"And this statement, perhaps more than any other, demonstrates precisely why it's time to get yourself back on the short bus."

I know people like you. They making "knowing" statements but don't actually say what they mean. I usually fire them first chance I get.

Listen, if you don't feel comfortable being an American, then you should live elsewhere.

I have a friend who is Italian. Every Christmas we go over there for a holiday dinner and he always puts the damn Tortellini in Brodo on the table. He says, every time, "Don't tell me I can't be italian. Let's get him the hell out of America, right.

Anonymous Jack Amok November 04, 2016 1:08 AM  

It never fails to amuse. (((Someone))) inevitably shows up to demonstrate and validate the point of the OP even better than the OP.

Is it (((real)), or is it (((parody)))? I wish it mattered, but sadly I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 04, 2016 5:52 AM  

So tell us, epi, did the Holocaust(tm) happen?

Blogger wreckage November 04, 2016 6:19 AM  

"We'd kick Israel's ass."

Attaboy.

Blogger wreckage November 04, 2016 6:24 AM  

The anti-semitic movement with actual teeth is the Left. On the right the most you'll get is a murmured assent that the bankers are all Jews, and then.... nothing.

But the destruction of Israel is bleeding into mainstream Left thought. I know otherwise perfectly OK lefties who want Israel destroyed; and after that results in a bloodbath they will of course shed bitter tears of remorse and SUPER LEFTY EMPATHY but still secretly think it was worth it.

I know heaps of righties who would, with some cajoling, admit they don't really trust Jews; but they don't wish them any harm either.

That's Political Correctness: it's not good manners. It's a rule that you can destroy anyone you like as long as you don't say bad things.

Blogger Tom Kratman November 04, 2016 8:50 PM  

One rather doubts that Israel could survive a massive influx of liberal American jews.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts