ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Evidence to put Hillary away for life?



Two key quotes:

  • "The FBI has evidence to put Hillary Clinton and her crew away for life."
  • "What's in the emails is staggering, and as a father it turned my stomach. There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to WikiLeaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that."
Again, I have no direct information for which I can vouch. However, the rumors continue to be consistent and in line with the Redemption theory I put forth concerning Comey's decision to reopen the investigation. I simply can't see things being this heated between the NYPD, the FBI, and the Justice Department if it concerns nothing more than proof that Hillary deleted classified files.

Notice that it is now being reported that other elected officials are implicated as well, which may explain why this is all being handled like a live hand grenade by everyone from President Obama to the NYPD. One has to assume the Clinton machine is aggressively calling in every favor it has and then some, given the potential stakes involved.

UPDATE: The Truepundit post mentioned in the video.

Notice that the following sentence is consistent with the Wall Street Journal report about Comey having been informed about the new emails several weeks before, but not doing anything until he actually saw what was in them.

The NYPD Chief said once Comey saw the alarming contents of the emails he was forced to reopen a criminal probe against Clinton.

Just thinking out loud here, but I would expect the NYPD or WikiLeaks to release something by Friday at the latest if the FBI doesn't do something first. If what is on the emails is as bad as is being bruited about, there is no way anyone can, in good conscience, not let the American people know about it before the election.

Remember, if the reports are true, they're going to have to arrest a number of people all at once, some of whom are going to be desperate. Those sorts of operations take an amount of preparation, and it's not as if Hillary or Huma can lay low or go anywhere they can't readily find them. One way we'll know for certain it is real is if any of the individuals implicated in these crimes start self-euthanizing. At this point, they are probably still hoping that they're untouchable.

Even if you are, quite reasonably, dubious about the deviant allegations, there is a lot of investigative activity occurring with regards to the Clinton Foundation, as Fox News has reported that no less than FIVE foreign intelligence services accessed the server and pay-for-play indictments are "likely". This tends to suggest that Hillary Clinton can be held liable for perjury and obstruction of justice as well.

Don't forget that Julian Assange has publicly said that the next round of WikiLeaks emails will see Hillary arrested.

Labels: ,

192 Comments:

Blogger - TheFinn - November 02, 2016 8:52 PM  

Had a huge fight over this story. I'd like to point out that a former assistant secretary of state put the video up of the coup-vs-coup stuff just the day before and said the exact same thing.

The rest comes from True Pundit which is a news site based upon telling the truth no matter what because the MSM won't do it.

I'm not saying that all makes unsubstantiated claims 100% for sure, but it's pretty heavily weighted to be true in my opinion.

Blogger Al From Bay Shore November 02, 2016 8:55 PM  

"...the rumors continue to be consistent..."

That's the thing, they're consistent with stuff that was dropped when Weiner's laptop was seized last week. NYPD was leaking stuff and the content of those leaks have not changed.

If all these items be true then..... it's ridiculous. No one can write stuff like this. It's waaaay too off the chain.

Anonymous Undocumented Civilizationalist November 02, 2016 8:56 PM  

Hmmmm...... Bret Baier reported on FOX tonight that the emails found are NOT duplicates from the earlier investigation, they are in fact new, and then he went on to say that there was "an avalanche of evidence" and barring obstruction they would push for an indictment. He didn't actually say WHO they would indict, but the impression left is that it would be Hillary.

All this as polls in VA and CO shows Trump now within the margin of error and a poll of of NH tomorrow is suppose to show a tie....

Blogger Ransom Smith November 02, 2016 8:57 PM  

I'm not the first person to mention this, but I'm starting to wonder if the push to normalize pedophilia was in part due to things like this.

Currently, there's enough furor that if this proves to be true, Hillary, Bill, and all else involved will be ripped to bit.

Anonymous Basket of Deplorables November 02, 2016 9:00 PM  

Pull the pin. I don't care if it a nuclear hand grenade that takes out all of DC, Wall Street and Hollywood. Pull the pin.

All this dainty 'special consideration' because it could effect 'important people' is unbecoming to a Republic. Drain the swamp. Punish the guilty, all of them.

Blogger rycamor November 02, 2016 9:00 PM  

If this stuff is true, the repercussions will go far further than just Hillary, Bill, and a few selected officials and bureaucrats. It absolutely means the existing order is about to unravel.

Blogger John Morris November 02, 2016 9:01 PM  

If there isn't a leak of something incontrovertible by Friday it won't matter what is in it. Either way the election goes none of it will see the light of day if this stays secret past Tuesday because nobody is going to want the huge scandal. Somebody is going to have to take a risk and dump a pic or key document and soon. If this story is actually real.

Otherwise we wait for WikiLeaks Phase 3 and see if it is juicy.

Anonymous Jed Ekert November 02, 2016 9:02 PM  

NYC has every right to demand justice against the Clintons, Bush-Cheney, and the Saudis.

Blogger rycamor November 02, 2016 9:03 PM  

By my above statement I mean not just that the allegations are true but that the FBI is pursuing them and the evidence will see the light of public scrutiny.

In any other decade, it would have been squashed for sure, but I think the existing order is just not quite strong enough to keep it together under this onslaught.

Blogger Revelation Means Hope November 02, 2016 9:06 PM  

Come on, Trump!!! ONly if he, as a completely outside candidate who is obviously hated by the elites, would have the balls to actually do something with all the dirt that is likely within that laptop.

I sincerely hope they thoroughly cloned that hard drive into multiple copies before letting the DOJ anywhere near it.

This is Hollywood epic movie level stuff here.

Blogger Revelation Means Hope November 02, 2016 9:07 PM  

My parents know an FBI agent who claimed that Comey already had 300 agent resignations on his desk because they were so furious and disgusted. Imagine, civil servants giving up on their sweet pensions because of their integrity.

Anonymous Ecclesiastes 3 November 02, 2016 9:08 PM  

@6 @9 Timing is key. This is the right time.

Anonymous Battlefrog November 02, 2016 9:12 PM  

A theory floating on reddit is that this may all be tied to evidence that the Iran deal was the result of blackmail. Fox reported that their sources say at least five foreign governments were able to hack her server. This would be serious enough to warrant the panic, no sex scandal explanation necessary.

Blogger Stilicho November 02, 2016 9:14 PM  

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

Blogger Orville November 02, 2016 9:19 PM  

NY Post is saying that Valerie Jarrett (Iranian) wants Obama to fire Comey. Let's see if Obie is that stupid.

Anonymous Basket of Deplorables November 02, 2016 9:25 PM  

@13 possible, but blackmail for what? We wouldn't ship pallets of cash and give billions of dollars for the Iranians to fund terror and build nukes because Hillary! had a private server to hide from congressional oversight and FOIA and happened to trip over the espionage act in the process. There would have to be juicy meat, far more juicy meat than anything disclosed to date, for that blackmail. So the Iranian blackmail doesn't further the question, what, if anything, is the real juicy dirt?

(BTW after reading so much Scott Adams, is anyone else having trouble clicking the 'I am not a robot' spam blocking box?)

Blogger Johnny November 02, 2016 9:25 PM  

Really it is transparent that the Clintons are criminal, it is just how much and in what way. This is becoming easily the most important election in my lifetime. Even if Trump is otherwise a dud he will have the incentive to deal with some of this.

What a lovely situation. Sex to keep people interested and more than one agency holding the evidence. Love it!

Blogger John Morris November 02, 2016 9:26 PM  

Orville wrote:NY Post is saying that Valerie Jarrett (Iranian) wants Obama to fire Comey. Let's see if Obie is that stupid.

Oh please! Make it so! Nothing says GUILTY! like trying to sack the accuser. And the nice thing is they might actually be dumb enough to try it. Or desperate. Losing the election might be the least of their worries at this point.

Blogger Can't wait November 02, 2016 9:29 PM  

Clintons, Weiner, Epstein - child sex ring...sounds right.

Blogger OGRE November 02, 2016 9:32 PM  

I'd just read that Comey had been notified of the emails two weeks prior to his letter to Congres, and that he was breifed on them the day before. Given the time frames involved its a near certainty that there are numerous clones of that hard drive in existence now. Theres no plugging the hole in this dike now; one way or another the flood is coming.

I'd be shocked if they seek an indictment for anything prior to the election. Best to wait till the election is done so as to not give the appearance of trying to interfere. Then if Trump wins let his administration come in and do what he's been promising he'd do. And if she wins, get the indictment before shes sworn in, and preferably before the electoral college meets in December.

Anonymous Cinco November 02, 2016 9:33 PM  

Not that I don't want any of this to be false, but isn't this easily disproved if Obama and the rest of the top tier Dem's continue to support her?

Blogger Anchorman November 02, 2016 9:34 PM  

The rest comes from True Pundit which is a news site based upon telling the truth no matter what because the MSM won't do it.

Where is any of this on TruePundit?

I can't find anything, other than the WashPost story.

Anonymous Ironsides November 02, 2016 9:35 PM  

If they actually have something, I wish they'd just spill the beans. The suspense is killin' me.

Blogger Justin C November 02, 2016 9:37 PM  

Come on, we're being trolled here. This cant be true

Blogger Al From Bay Shore November 02, 2016 9:38 PM  

@22
http://truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

Blogger Al From Bay Shore November 02, 2016 9:38 PM  

Anonymous was dropping this about two weeks ago.

Anonymous Napoleon 12pdr November 02, 2016 9:38 PM  

An indictment, recommendation for indictment, or even an arrest would blast the campaign into low orbit.

And yes, it's time to pull the pin. Clean the Augean Stables.

Blogger Roger Hill November 02, 2016 9:40 PM  

Clinton is a piece of garbage... But really? If the evidence is even remotely similar to these claims, then someone better leak something significant, and with haste.

Can you imagine the political mess and unraveling should Clinton win on Tuesday, and then the excrement hits the propeller after?

Blogger Wanderer November 02, 2016 9:41 PM  

The bad news is that Trump has also been on the Lolita Express. If this goes mainstream and destroys Hillary, then it destroys Trump also. At best we'll have a Pence presidency, and Pence is a cuckservative shill.

Blogger LES November 02, 2016 9:42 PM  

@15. Let's keep to the facts.
Jarrett was born in Shiraz, Iran, to American parents James E. Bowman and Barbara Taylor Bowman.

Blogger Al From Bay Shore November 02, 2016 9:42 PM  

If any of this is true then it makes Clinton Foundation stuff seem like a mere parking violation in comparison.

Blogger SirHamster November 02, 2016 9:42 PM  

Basket of Deplorables wrote:(BTW after reading so much Scott Adams, is anyone else having trouble clicking the 'I am not a robot' spam blocking box?)

Robots are programmed, not persuaded.

Blogger Lazarus November 02, 2016 9:43 PM  

The experience in Britain with the Jimmy Saville scandal is that the waters get so muddied and time passes such that no one gets charged or can even confirm anything and it remains a rumour.

Hopefully with the help of technological improvements, this can be different.

For instance, where are the statements of the victims?

Blogger Anchorman November 02, 2016 9:44 PM  

@25 Thanks. Why doesn't it show on the main page?

It appears under "Featured," but not the main page.

Anonymous Sharrukin November 02, 2016 9:46 PM  

29. Wanderer November 02, 2016 9:41 PM

"The bad news is that Trump has also been on the Lolita Express. If this goes mainstream and destroys Hillary, then it destroys Trump also."

Trump was on Epstein's plane. NOT on the flights to Lolita Island.

However if Trump in fact turns out to be a pedophile, then he should burn!

Anonymous Andrew E. November 02, 2016 9:46 PM  

Trump's about the landslide Hillary as things stand now. Ideally, the indictments would happen the morning of Nov. 9. And not before. But the white hats may not go for that.

Blogger Basil Makedon November 02, 2016 9:48 PM  

@14 Indeed.

Blogger Johnny November 02, 2016 9:48 PM  

Not that I don't want any of this to be false, but isn't this easily disproved if Obama and the rest of the top tier Dem's continue to support her?

This would depend on how Obama and the rest see their position. Plus the possibility of retaliation.

Come on, we're being trolled here. This cant be true

The pieces do fit together pretty good and I take it that some of it is true. But yeah, what a shame if the hot stuff fails to pan out.

An indictment, recommendation for indictment, or even an arrest would blast the campaign into low orbit.

What will blow this into orbit, maybe high orbit, is if at least some of the sex stuff is true. Thing is, that will play big with the low information, touchy feely people. And the networks will HAVE to cover it.

Blogger Basil Makedon November 02, 2016 9:48 PM  

@14 Indeed.

Blogger Lazarus November 02, 2016 9:50 PM  

I may have been wrong about a Trump win causing the market to collapse in revenge.

It may be the markets are planned to collapse and Trump and alt-right will be blamed:

See ZH:

Why The U.S. Presidential Election Has The Entire World Confused

I am just happy the Cubs are ahead in game 7, but I don't know why.

Blogger Anchorman November 02, 2016 9:50 PM  

C'mon, this is more unsourced info. There's not even a byline.

Blogger Kevin Rogers November 02, 2016 9:52 PM  

I can only find this on the fringe sites. FWIW Snopes says it came from a made up article on Christian Times or something.

If they had this, it would already be out.

Anonymous dB November 02, 2016 9:54 PM  

If there is a pedo ring going on, where are the victims? Is there no one out there pulling the fire alarm? I am not saying it isn't going on but it seems odd that we have heard nothing. Yes, MSM could be suppressing it...

Blogger tz November 02, 2016 9:55 PM  

Pray for a cure for Parkinsons. And whatever STDs Billy Jeff is suffering from.

Anonymous Jack Amok November 02, 2016 9:56 PM  

I simply can't see things being this heated between the NYPD, the FBI, and the Justice Department if it concerns nothing more than proof that Hillary deleted classified files.

Yeah, I mean, everybody already knows she got a freakin' ambassador killed through her incompetence. If that didn't scupper her support, mishandling some classified documents isn't going to do squat. This is either something of a different nature than bungled national security - she already got a pass on that.

(BTW, folks do remember the whole missing FBI files deal, right? She got a pass on that one too.)

A theory floating on reddit is that this may all be tied to evidence that the Iran deal was the result of blackmail

Doesn't sound plausible to me. Anyone who wasn't pissed off that the Iran deal happened at all for any reason won't be bothered that it was blackmail.

OTOH, they might be bothered by what the blackmail was about...

Blogger Stilicho November 02, 2016 9:57 PM  

Perhaps a more apt phrasing would nbe:

Fiat justitia ruat imperium

Anonymous Godfrey November 02, 2016 9:58 PM  

Is it video of her saying "dick" or "pussy"? Do you think it's that bad?


PS Israel has a wall.

Blogger Lazarus November 02, 2016 9:59 PM  

Anchorman wrote:C'mon, this is more unsourced info. There's not even a byline.

Well that settles it.

The Big Bang Theory starts soon.

Anonymous Clay November 02, 2016 10:01 PM  

I see some people here hoping for a "leak" of some sort. Are you nuts? Anything that effectively disqualifies Hillary also delegitimizes a Trump win. Best case is to just let the rumors swirl.

Blogger OGRE November 02, 2016 10:03 PM  

Big Bang Theory?? Man up...game 7 of the World series is on

Anonymous Godfrey November 02, 2016 10:04 PM  

@43

Are you young and naive? Based on over 2,000 years of recorded history, what kind of people do you think tend to rise to positions of power within political structures? And why, for thousands of years, have men attempted - and mostly failed - to limit the power of such people?

Anonymous Cadwallander J November 02, 2016 10:06 PM  

None of this matters - dh said Hillary won the election about a week and a half ago because poll patterns from 4 years ago say so.

Blogger Stilicho November 02, 2016 10:07 PM  

You want confirmation? Just saw a Hillary ad while watching world series that insinuates that Trump is a pedophile. See law 3: SJW'S always project.

Anonymous Ironsides November 02, 2016 10:07 PM  

Clay wrote:I see some people here hoping for a "leak" of some sort. Are you nuts? Anything that effectively disqualifies Hillary also delegitimizes a Trump win. Best case is to just let the rumors swirl.

True. I also have doubts about it being anything substantial, to tell the truth. I loathe Hillary utterly, but this seems like the bizarre accusations of Italian renaissance politics.

Still, it's highly useful even as just a rumor. It makes her look a lot dirtier, potentially, than some guy saying pussy, for example.

Anonymous dB November 02, 2016 10:10 PM  

@51

Not young or naive. I am just asking where are the victims. Realizing that the clintons like to bury their problems because that is what they do but I still just sense something is a little off.

Blogger VD November 02, 2016 10:11 PM  

If there is a pedo ring going on, where are the victims?

They've come forward. Nothing has come of it. Look up Virginia Roberts and Prince Andrew.

Blogger Lazarus November 02, 2016 10:12 PM  

OGRE wrote:Big Bang Theory?? Man up...game 7 of the World series is on

Dude.... I got that too. 6-3 top of the sixth, and the boys are going to Mexico in van that just blew a tire.
The girls are doing stupid girl shit.

Blogger tz November 02, 2016 10:12 PM  

Maybe Hillary, Chelsea, Billy Jeff, and Huma can do a campaign stop in a country that is A. a major contributor to the Clinton Foundation and B. does not have an extradition treaty.

Anonymous Anonymous November 02, 2016 10:13 PM  

Comey is a traitor. In a fair just world, he would hang with the rest of them. He's coming out now with "reopening" the investigation that was never closed because he can tell which way the wind is blowing and is hoping to not get caught up in a Trump administration's probe into the FBI. That, and low level agents are leaking details non-stop in protest of Comey's handling of the email investigation and he wants to get ahead of the inevitable blow back.

Blogger Anchorman November 02, 2016 10:13 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger VD November 02, 2016 10:13 PM  

Moreover: "[Epstein] had faced up to 20 years in jail after the FBI found more than 40 alleged victims – but instead pleaded guilty to a single charge of soliciting a minor. He got 18 months but served less than 13 months."

Anonymous Just another commenter November 02, 2016 10:18 PM  

With luck there will soon be a huge number of suicides in the greater DC metro area that really ARE suicides (not the typical Arkencides), as well as so many "shot by outraged spouse, no charges pressed" stories the papers just dedicate a regular page to the ongoing feature.

Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Anonymous drain the swamp, then burn and salt it November 02, 2016 10:21 PM  

@55 Where were the Rotherham victims (and those in the the probably dozens of other small cities similarly predated upon) for the last 20 years? If the forces of order stand by and do nothing, then usually nothing gets done. Corporate media isn't exactly going to be tripping over themselves to cut their own throats with aggressive reporting damaging to their masters' interests.

People used to widespread alternate media in the current year tend to forget just how restricted information flow has been in the past for all people, and how restricted it still is for many people.

Blogger Lazarus November 02, 2016 10:21 PM  

I am thinking some anonymous person should take out the Lolita Express with a ManPad on takeoff.

Just a thought.

Blogger Feather Blade November 02, 2016 10:24 PM  

Wanderer wrote:If this goes mainstream and destroys Hillary, then it destroys Trump also

Well, that would make everybody happy wouldn't it?

Trumpzilla and Hillary Rodan Clinton both go down in flames and Sweet Meteor Of Death, as the candidate with the third-most votes, is inaugurated as the President.

Anonymous Bobby Farr November 02, 2016 10:24 PM  

It will need to be substantiated enough to merit a Drudge link during the weekend and fully explode Monday. Otherwise, I don't see it moving the needle. I don't know what it takes to get these rust belt whites to go 55/45 for Trump.

Anonymous dB November 02, 2016 10:25 PM  

I have never doubted that Epstein was a pedo, that was a known. It is not a stretch to figure in Billy Clinton too. But HRC? Maybe so. At the least maybe she is covering it up. WJC and HRC, at best, have a political marriage. What I want to see is this blown wide open but it is not happening. Maybe there is a Nov surprise?

Anonymous Sazerac November 02, 2016 10:26 PM  

@64 The lolita express needs some diversity on board. Some religion of peace diversity actually.

Anonymous Bobby Farr November 02, 2016 10:28 PM  

@29 What? Did you read the article? It isn't about people being on a bad guy's plane. It is about emails detailing crimes, including child abuse.

Blogger Noah B November 02, 2016 10:28 PM  

I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation as to why the children of Sandy Hook were found chained up in a soundproof Manhattan penthouse owned by the Clinton Foundation.

Blogger Basil Makedon November 02, 2016 10:29 PM  

I have no doubt about Bill Clinton on Epstein's sex slave island, but I'm reluctant to believe HRC is engaged in the same without more than some vaporous rumors. We already have enough dirt on HRC to string her up for treason.

The left (generally) and the Clintons (specifically) are very adept at getting us to chase our tails until we're so dizzy we fall over.

Anonymous BGKB November 02, 2016 10:31 PM  

Is HilLIARy muff diving on little Haitian girls worse than destroying the middle east & flooding the 1st world with moslems? The hardest part to believe is that only 6 congressmen are involved.

it's ridiculous. No one can write stuff like this. It's waaaay too off the chain.

Remember I was told not to mention the "snorting cocaine off little boys p_____" on this site as an explanation for why politicians do things.

Pull the pin. I don't care if it a nuclear hand grenade that takes out all of DC,

If they only have evidence on 6 congressmen it might be better to say you will release the names of all the pedopols the next day to see how many flee the US to non extradition nations overnight, "flee now all is discovered". We might only get one chance to break its back.

but isn't this easily disproved if Obama and the rest of the top tier Dem's continue to support her

I burned a bunch of bridges when I narced out a guy having underage sex parties at his place, similar to what these 2 NY gay cops did. There are a lot of people ok with it. http://www.towleroad.com/2016/11/breeding-parties/

For instance, where are the statements of the victims?

Dead men tell of no tails. Actually you realize the victims if alive would be wrecked. Some 30yo+ with an elementary school education who is now too old for anyone to spend money flying around the world feeding cocaine to wont be a good witness. If they are alive they are likely homeless.

"The bad news is that Trump has also been on the Lolita Express

TRUMP went to one of Epstein's parties but after greeting the host, he looked around and realized none of the females there had tits so he left.


OT:NBC accidently released the election results. http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/the-fix-is-in-nbc-affiliate-accidentally-posts-election-results-a-week-early-hillary-wins-presidency-42-to-trumps-40_11022016

Anonymous Just another commenter November 02, 2016 10:31 PM  

Cubs are about to win the World series.
I hear Hell's A/C is on full blast.

Clinton indictments might be filed this week.
Think I'll go make some popcorn.

Blogger Noah B November 02, 2016 10:32 PM  

@66 Whatever this is, the media bigwigs already know about it, and it's serious enough to have driven them to panic. That's why they cut Hillary loose several days ago, and the tone from the media has gradually turned more hostile toward the Clintons. The rats are jumping ship; it's all about damage control now.

Blogger Lazarus November 02, 2016 10:35 PM  

Basil Makedon wrote:The left (generally) and the Clintons (specifically) are very adept at getting us to chase our tails until we're so dizzy we fall over.

Basil, it is not all that difficult to chew gum and walk at the same time, in less of course, you do not have chewing gum in your country. If you do not, please accept my apologies.

Blogger Noah B November 02, 2016 10:36 PM  

@70 Do you do a lot of campaign consulting? How many times have you cultivated rumors that your client was a pedophile just a week before the election, and what kind of track record does that tactic have?

Anonymous Longtime Lurker November 02, 2016 10:38 PM  

Drudge says Anthony Weiner checked himself into a clinic to treat his sex addition. Huma is hiding somewhere off the campaign trail.

And has Eric Braverman come up for air yet?

Anonymous BGKB November 02, 2016 10:39 PM  

Nobody complain if you clicked on the NY gay cop underage sex party link, and didn't like what you saw. I shouldn't have to say NSFW with a lead up like that.

Blogger Anchorman November 02, 2016 10:43 PM  

@77 I just took your word for it, like when my brother told me how bad something smelled.

Blogger Mountain Man November 02, 2016 10:46 PM  

@26
Yup.. and I linked to an article to Anonymous about this very thing - here in the comment section.
It was then pointed out by a commenter that one of Alex Jones reporters ( the one with british accent) had deemed it not credible.

Anonymous Millenium November 02, 2016 10:48 PM  

FBI Agent pleads guilty to acting as Chinese Spy in US:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/fbi-employee-pleads-guilty-manhattan-federal-court-acting-united-states-agent-chinese

Anonymous IncoherentM November 02, 2016 10:54 PM  

It is unfortunate this type of story is actually believable, which says a lot about our so called "Leaders". The sources of this information I have seen are dubious, though, so I don't expect much to come out of this.

Blogger Lazarus November 02, 2016 10:56 PM  

IncoherentM wrote:It is unfortunate this type of story is actually believable, which says a lot about our so called "Leaders". The sources of this information I have seen are dubious, though, so I don't expect much to come out of this.

I have never expected much to come out of anything, grasshopper, but that's just me.

Blogger papabear November 02, 2016 11:00 PM  

ok we'll see if anything comes out this week...

Blogger The Deuce November 02, 2016 11:05 PM  

Here's something we already knew that becomes VERY important with the news that Hillary's server was hacked by at least 5 foreign agencies. Her emails betrayed the whereabouts of Ambassador Chris Stevens, and it's therefore probable that her "private" server is directly responsible for getting him and the men who tried to defend him murdered by terrorists:
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/03/01/hillary-emails-betrayed-whereabouts-of-murdered-ambassador-chris-stevens/

Blogger Basil Makedon November 02, 2016 11:05 PM  

@79 You are referring to Paul Joseph Watson, who has done some good reporting on Clinton's (lack of) health.

Blogger praetorian November 02, 2016 11:05 PM  

OT: Virginia is in play, and like that, der Trumpensliden becomes a real possibility:

http://news.hamptonu.edu/release/Hampton-University's-CPP-Latest-Poll-Shows-VA-Voter-Shift-from-Clinton-to-Trump-Post-Email-Investigation

Memes, dreams... who can tell these days?

Blogger WATYF November 02, 2016 11:06 PM  

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

Blogger Anchorman November 02, 2016 11:06 PM  

Keep in mind, there are reports from established news organizations that indictments may be coming down surrounding the Clinton Foundation.

There is serious smoke billowing around the CF. I just don't know about this pedophilia thing.

But, hey, I'll smear Hillary and Bill anyway. Because fuck them.

Blogger Anchorman November 02, 2016 11:06 PM  

What he said

Blogger Basil Makedon November 02, 2016 11:08 PM  

@89 Wall Street Journal has some interesting updates as well -- click on the Drudge headline.

Blogger Felix Bellator November 02, 2016 11:10 PM  

Gellar has a very interesting article pointing out the Lynch connection to the investigation in NYC. http://pamelageller.com/2016/11/lynchs-mob.html/

Blogger TontoBubbaGoldstein November 02, 2016 11:12 PM  

Evidence to put Hillary away for life?

The way she's looking, 30 days in the hoosegow might be a life sentence.

Blogger Anchorman November 02, 2016 11:14 PM  

Secret Recordings!

Within the FBI, some felt they had moved well beyond the allegations made in the anti-Clinton book. At least two confidential informants from other public-corruption investigations had provided details about the Clinton Foundation to the FBI, these people said.

The FBI had secretly recorded conversations of a suspect in a public-corruption case talking about alleged deals the Clintons made, these people said. The agents listening to the recordings couldn’t tell from the conversations if what the suspect was describing was accurate, but it was, they thought, worth checking out.

Prosecutors thought the talk was hearsay and a weak basis to warrant aggressive tactics, like presenting evidence to a grand jury, because the person who was secretly recorded wasn’t inside the Clinton Foundation.

FBI investigators grew increasingly frustrated with resistance from the corruption prosecutors, and some executives at the bureau itself, to keep pursuing the case.

As prosecutors rebuffed their requests to proceed more overtly, those Justice Department officials became more annoyed that the investigators didn’t seem to understand or care about the instructions issued by their own bosses and prosecutors to act discreetly.

In subsequent conversations with the Justice Department, Mr. Capers told officials in Washington that the FBI agents on the case “won’t let it go,” these people said.

As a result of those complaints, these people said, a senior Justice Department official called the FBI deputy director, Mr. McCabe, on Aug. 12 to say the agents in New York seemed to be disregarding or disobeying their instructions, these people said. The conversation was a tense one, they said, and at one point Mr. McCabe asked, “Are you telling me that I need to shut down a validly predicated investigation?’’ The senior Justice Department official replied: ”Of course not.”

Blogger Anchorman November 02, 2016 11:14 PM  

http://www.wsj.com/articles/secret-recordings-fueled-fbi-feud-in-clinton-probe-1478135518

Anonymous Millenium November 02, 2016 11:14 PM  

@29: It appears that Trump cut ties with Epstein when he found out that Epstein had pedo tendencies:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-lawyer-donald-trump-accusations/

Blogger Skyler the Weird November 02, 2016 11:15 PM  

OT Cubs are Choking like the 86 Red Sox.

Blogger Skyler the Weird November 02, 2016 11:16 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Phil Mann November 02, 2016 11:17 PM  

Yep, they're still the Cubs...

Blogger Cail Corishev November 02, 2016 11:19 PM  

I just don't know about this pedophilia thing.

It doesn't have to be pictures of Hillary with kids. It would be enough if there are emails talking about blackmailing clients of the ring, or even clear knowledge that it was going on.

Blogger OGRE November 02, 2016 11:21 PM  

The biggest thing to come out of it all would be strong evidence of treason. Something like stirring up shit in Syria because the CF received payment from the Saudis. Or purposefully hanging Stevens out to dry in order to boost instability in Libya. That trumps Lolita Island in the grand scheme of things.

But the underage sex stuff would provide a much more salable narrative. Its the type of thing that the general public eats up as opposed to nerd-talk like classified documents and pay-for-play. And even that could depend on what we're talking about. 17 year olds is a whole different ballgame from 10 year olds. Both would be condemned, but the latter would lead for calls for blood from all quarters.

Theres no doubt something big there. Probably enough to dismantle the Clinton network and disgrace them forever. But what works best for America's future is having Trump win big without an indictment beforehand, then letting his people come in and drain the swamp.

Blogger Cail Corishev November 02, 2016 11:22 PM  

To judge by the campaign ads running during the game tonight, Trump wants to make America great again, and Hillary says Trump is uncouth.

Blogger SS November 02, 2016 11:23 PM  

Cinco wrote:Not that I don't want any of this to be false, but isn't this easily disproved if Obama and the rest of the top tier Dem's continue to support her?

Do you mean the top tier Dems cancelling all public appearances for her campaign? Or the ones that are trawling through years of tweets and deleting references to her and unfollowing her?

Blogger Anchorman November 02, 2016 11:23 PM  

If she loses the election, watch for her to declare she needs a vacation...and goes to a non-extradition country.

Blogger Anchorman November 02, 2016 11:24 PM  

Or the ones that are trawling through years of tweets and deleting references to her and unfollowing her?

A lot of that was a rumor spread. Hannity bit on it and had to apologize.

Anonymous Bob November 02, 2016 11:27 PM  

Please God ... no Paul Ryan presidency.

Blogger Cail Corishev November 02, 2016 11:27 PM  

@100, exactly. There may be bigger, more treasonous crimes buried in the Foundation, but the election is 6 days away. There isn't time for tracking people down and offering immunity and explaining flows of bribes to people. Just as it was Lewinsky that finally got Bill impeached, rather than several actual crimes, if there is evidence that Hillary knew about (let alone participated in) a child prostitution ring, that's clear and simple and attention-grabbing, and six days is plenty for that to sink her. The Foundation stuff isn't going to go away in the meantime.

Anonymous An Extremely Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than A Basket Of Twenty Deplorable Cents November 02, 2016 11:28 PM  

To judge by the campaign ads running during the game tonight, Trump wants to make America great again, and Hillary says Trump is uncouth.



I like "Our children are watching". Even the ones that flew with Bill on the Lolita Express? They're watching, too?

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 02, 2016 11:28 PM  

Robots are programmed, not persuaded.

Moist robots come pre-programmed, and persuasion consists of exploiting bugs.

Click, whir.

Blogger Silly But True November 02, 2016 11:30 PM  

@20 Ogre: "Theres no plugging the hole in this dike now; one way or another the flood is coming."

Reports suggest you are only partially right: Huma is still plugging the hole in this dike, although things are starting to get wet.

Silly but True

Blogger OGRE November 02, 2016 11:32 PM  

@109 I chose my words purposefully...

Blogger Lazarus November 02, 2016 11:37 PM  

Cail Corishev wrote:Just as it was Lewinsky that finally got Bill impeached,

Which resulted in what penalty?

Hint: Nada

Anonymous krymneth November 02, 2016 11:40 PM  

Based on what I've seen and the conversations I've had over the past couple of days, I think those who have been watching this election too closely for too long and have seen the Clintons wiggle again and again out of things that should have been disqualifying may find it easy to think that pedophilia too may slide off of them.

It won't.

It will be fusion-bomb nuclear rage if Hillary is implicated with that. It will merely be fission-bomb nuclear rage if it is proved that Bill did it, Hillary knew about it, and did nothing.

The idea that the Clintons are deliberately baiting us into thinking that Hillary is a pedophile so they can jump out two days before the election with proof that she isn't and thereby yell "Aha!" is beyond ludicrous. This is not something you want attached to your candidate for even a split second.

It may not be true. But if it is false, it sure isn't out there because the Clinton campaign put it out there.

Anonymous krymneth November 02, 2016 11:48 PM  

Oh, and as for the obvious counter that Bill got away with it before... times have changed. Evidence for that claim is that the public is re-litigating some of the Clinton's first run, such as Clinton's many jilted mistresses and the Vince Foster now-the-FBI-says-was-a-murder. If the FBI indicts Clinton on pedophilia-based charges, it won't matter if the entire media fails to cover it... word will still get out now.

Blogger Basil Makedon November 02, 2016 11:56 PM  

To be clear, I'm not suggesting that Robbie Mook is sitting around thinking up shit to throw at his own candidate and then later disprove --as you say, that is ridiculous.

Instead, I'm suggesting that there are people who like to rile us up, know how to rile us up and shout "squirrel" at us to distract. This causes us to drop the nice tasty steak of High Treason we were happily making a nice meal out of in favor of a squirrel that we may never catch.

In the meanwhile, we could be taking the documentary evidence of High Treason that absolutely exists and each convincing two other undecided people with it. There is an opportunity cost.

Blogger Lazarus November 02, 2016 11:57 PM  

so far nothing on MSM

cubs indians rain delay. in overtime


screw this, I am done for the day.

Blogger Cail Corishev November 03, 2016 12:04 AM  

Which resulted in what penalty?

Figured someone would say that. True, the Democrat majority didn't convict him, but the impeachment put him on the defensive politically, which was more of a penalty than the Clintons ever faced for Rose Law Firm, Vince Foster, lying to the Court, cattle futures, etc. Point is just that if you need to get the American people's attention in a short time span, you need sex, not incriminating ledgers.

That doesn't mean ignore the Foundation stuff; I wouldn't be surprised if the emails tie into it anyway. I just think the "ignore the emails; focus on the Foundation" advice that's coming from some quarters doesn't apply at this particular moment.

Blogger M Cephas November 03, 2016 12:05 AM  

I've heard of the globalist elite having involvement in satanism, pedophile rings, ritual abuse, and the like before. It's however usually remained in the realm of conspiracy theory, with some eye witness testimony, even some strange occurrences caught on tape, but never any surefire evidence.

If this is true, I imagine a lot of people will feel a sense of "I told you so".

Blogger Matthew November 03, 2016 12:26 AM  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hckWg8x630M

Blogger Matthew November 03, 2016 12:31 AM  

Wanderer wrote:The bad news is that Trump has also been on the Lolita Express. If this goes mainstream and destroys Hillary, then it destroys Trump also. At best we'll have a Pence presidency, and Pence is a cuckservative shill.

You are a liar. Leave.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 03, 2016 12:32 AM  

Last time the Cubs won a World Series, Theodore Roosevelt declined to run for a 3rd term and Taft ran & won, defeating Democrat William Jennings Bryan who had tried twice before.

My crystal ball doesn't tell me squat about any electoral indications from the World Series. Just saying.

Blogger praetorian November 03, 2016 12:41 AM  

@118 Hell yes, original video: https://vimeo.com/44568228

Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfpgpf6QVnI

With a high-energy Shadilay chaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

Blogger pyrrhus November 03, 2016 12:43 AM  

Question is how long the MSM can prevent this from leaking to the general public. I am hoping the NYPD holds a press conference.

Blogger pyrrhus November 03, 2016 12:47 AM  

Epstein already went to jail for activities at the island, and the prosecutors had the passenger records for the Lolita Express, showing Bill went there 27 times, along with many other celebrities including Dershowitz and Prince Harry. So there isn't much speculation here.

Anonymous Poolside At The Decline November 03, 2016 12:49 AM  

Why all this is not going to result in any indictment of Hillary , et al. Obama will proactively pardon her & her crew before he leaves office. End of story.

Blogger Theproductofafineeduction November 03, 2016 12:53 AM  

@42

Give it up CTR shit doesn't fly here.

Blogger Silent Cal November 03, 2016 12:53 AM  

Miracles do happen.

Cubs come back to win World Series.

Blogger Phil Mann November 03, 2016 12:54 AM  

Cubs win.

Obviously, the normal rules don't apply this year.

Trump wins in a landslide.

Blogger bob kek mando ( I are Spartacus ... and you can too! C'mon, give it a try, these crosses are way more comfy than they look ) November 03, 2016 1:01 AM  

21. Cinco November 02, 2016 9:33 PM
but isn't this easily disproved if Obama and the rest of the top tier Dem's continue to support her?



Joe Biden openly fondles little girls and other men's wives in public at photo ops. search for 'creepy Joe' on youtube.

what makes you think Obama is not also fucking children?

we KNOW Denny Hastert was fucking kids with his Chief of Staff ... and was protected by the Repukelican establishment.

i have no direct evidence about Boehner ... but seriously, doesn't that freaky little shit set off all your alarm bells?



35. Sharrukin November 02, 2016 9:46 PM
However if Trump in fact turns out to be a pedophile, then he should burn!



along with all the rest of them, yes.

one thing we know for certain in this,
IF this is true
THEN Hillary will burn Trump with her when she goes down ... if she can.



49. Clay November 02, 2016 10:01 PM
Anything that effectively disqualifies Hillary also delegitimizes a Trump win.



bullshit.

it DISQUALIFIES the entire Demoncrat hierarchy.

and quite possibly the GOPe establishment as well.

wonder what they've got on Cruz?



56. VD November 02, 2016 10:11 PM
Look up Virginia Roberts and Prince Andrew.



oh yes, we mustn't forget that this MIGHT include Jimmy Saville and Jeffrey Epstein's tanning buddy.


114. Basil Makedon November 02, 2016 11:56 PM
This causes us to drop the nice tasty steak of High Treason



Comey already told us back in July that Treason is not an indictable offense.

that dog wasn't going to hunt then and i'm not sure why you think it would hunt now. hell, it didn't work when Bill was president and they were openly selling US space tech to China.


congratulations to the Vikings / fans on Norv "Cancer of the NFL" Turner resigning.

Blogger bob kek mando ( I are Spartacus ... and you can too! C'mon, give it a try, these crosses are way more comfy than they look ) November 03, 2016 1:11 AM  

most appropriate election season music video or
MOST APPROPRIATE election season music video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2I2mK_3_ns

Blogger Benjamin Kraft November 03, 2016 1:13 AM  

@124. How many people do you think would be waiting for him at the airport when he tried to fly out of the country after that shit? I bet it would be enough.

Anonymous Pony1 November 03, 2016 1:17 AM  

I remember seeing info about this kind of thing when Senator John Decamp did an investigation, just horrible stuff... Seems it maybe finally coming out, Smh.

Blogger praetorian November 03, 2016 1:28 AM  

Boy howdy, look at the edit war here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations&action=history

Blogger Robert What? November 03, 2016 1:48 AM  

If this could also take down Obama that would be the sweetest thing.

Anonymous Dyskord November 03, 2016 2:12 AM  

If this is true I think they're hedging their bets to release the leaks(if that is the intention) perhaps within 12 hours of the election day Nov 8.
Consider what would actually happen if Hillary withdrew herself from the nomination. Kaine may have an Obama greenlight and might allow the rise of a new democratic political dynasty the Obama's but he hasn't a snowflakes chance outside of college to beat Trump.
There's been calls in the press for an Obama third term, he's mentioned his own chagrin at not being able to run again. The man's arrogance and pride are factors not to be ignored. If Obama could delay or call off the election he definitely would. He wouldn't be above declaring Marshal law. I dont think.
If Hillary withdraws within the next few days the dems will do everything in their power to stop a Trump presidency and Obama would leap at the chance to maintain the position as leader of free world.
No the best solution is to keep it contained until the course is set and drop the bomb to destroy her campaign and ensure her imprisonment without Obama or the dems voiding the election until they can scurry back under the rocks and into the sewers where they are comfortable.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 03, 2016 2:22 AM  

And even that could depend on what we're talking about. 17 year olds is a whole different ballgame from 10 year olds.

She looks like an aficionado of 14-year-olds to me. Such a Kate Hunt vibe. Not even kidding.

Anonymous CloseHauled November 03, 2016 2:25 AM  

@132 We can see why the Bushes support Hillary.



Anonymous LurkingPuppy November 03, 2016 2:36 AM  

praetorian wrote:Boy howdy, look at the edit war here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Export/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations?history=1 is better: it contains all the page content you would need to import that page, or an older, less censored version, into another wiki.

bob kek mando ( I are Spartacus ... and you can too! C'mon, give it a try, these crosses are way more comfy than they look ) wrote:it DISQUALIFIES the entire Demoncrat hierarchy.
and quite possibly the GOPe establishment as well.
wonder what they've got on Cruz?

Rubio did say that Republicans shouldn't gloat about leaked e-mails because they have so many incriminating e-mails of their own around.

Blogger Noah B November 03, 2016 2:51 AM  

@134 Hillary strikes me as the type that likes to watch.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 03, 2016 2:59 AM  

So we can take it for granted that #NeverTrump GOP establishment are dirty as hell?

So what's the over/under on Ryan being a pedo?

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 03, 2016 3:18 AM  

So what's the over/under on Ryan being a pedo?

I say no. He's an anti-American jerkoff, but he did it all for money and pride. That's what I predict the emails will show.

Physiognomy Will out.

Anonymous Sazerac November 03, 2016 3:26 AM  

I enjoyed logging into jerkbook for the first time in months and going to some known SJW pages and drinking the tears. Unfortunately they are avoiding most of it and what they do post nobody seems that interested in commenting. Particularly did enjoy one of the worst (((SJWs))) I know talking about how she is losing the will to live.

Blogger Kona Commuter November 03, 2016 3:35 AM  

I haven't read all the posts but I just had a thought.... What if the emails contain info on 9/11???? That'd explain why NYPD are willing to go to war with the FBI

I have NOTHING to base this on, just a thought that came to me.

Blogger Kona Commuter November 03, 2016 3:38 AM  

Sorry - but someone pointed out that perhaps the reason why none of this is going to explode pre election is that "they" don't want Obama giving the Clintons a pardon.

Anonymous Sazerac November 03, 2016 4:01 AM  

New stuff being put together suggest child trafficking in Haiti. Trump a few weeks ago at that scum get together charity dinner said something about Hillary taking a number of villages. At the time I thought it was a strange choice of words but maybe Trump new what was coming.

Anonymous Sazerac November 03, 2016 4:06 AM  

Edit: 'said something about Hillary taking a number of villages in Haiti'

Anonymous JAG November 03, 2016 4:31 AM  

"Comey already told us back in July that Treason is not an indictable offense.

Sure is an indictable offense. Around ten years ago some dud in California got indicted for treason because he appeared in Al Qaeda videos or some such.

Maybe Comey meant that he personally was not going for an indictment for treason by Clinton, but treason itself sure is indictable.

Blogger Mighty Lou November 03, 2016 5:03 AM  

We need to start calling into radio and TV talk shows and start asking about this. It's a good way to get it out in the air.

Blogger Noah B November 03, 2016 5:24 AM  

@141 Thanks to the release of the 9/11 Commission Report, we already know the Saudis were behind 9/11. We also know that Bush, and probably the entire political leadership, knew of this fact shortly afterward and invaded Iraq to distract us from the Saudi involvement.

The media feels that Donald Trump talking about grabbing pussy is far more newsworthy that systemic treason by the political class.

Blogger Stilicho November 03, 2016 5:36 AM  

If Comey knew that wikileaks had these emails, that would also explain why he informed congress of a reopened investigation. Otherwise, wikileaks releases emails and Comey gets caught hiding existence of emails from congress and public.

Anonymous Takin' a Look November 03, 2016 5:37 AM  

http://twelfthbough.blogspot.com/2010/02/one-ring-to-rule-them-all.html?showComment=1266105295207&m=1

Wikileaks dropped emails linking Laura Silsby with Clinton

Blogger VD November 03, 2016 5:39 AM  

We need to start calling into radio and TV talk shows and start asking about this. It's a good way to get it out in the air.

So why don't you start doing it rather than talking about your opinion of what other people need to do?

Anonymous Unamused Flyover Resident November 03, 2016 5:40 AM  

Wanderer said: The bad news is that Trump has also been on the Lolita Express.

I've heard this before but the thing is, I didn't see anything on a cursory check to confirm it. Trump attended Epstein parties in NYC, as did the press, but I saw no evidence that he was a guest on the Lolita Express.

So, in accordance with the rules of this blog I challenge Wanderer to link or retract.

Anonymous Unamused Flyover Resident November 03, 2016 5:47 AM  

Not only have I seen that exact claim before, it now strikes me as a prepared talking point - superficially plausible enough to pass unchallenged and dilute the charge with a "they're both dirty" justification.

But I could be wrong - and frequently am! - so I eagerly await Wanderer's answer.

Blogger Lovekraft November 03, 2016 6:03 AM  

Ah, the sight of seeing the smug white leftists having to realize their elevated position upon which to look down on us was built on lies, corruption and violence.

Even though they are quiet, know that deep inside they are like those who have lost their faith.

Blogger Lovekraft November 03, 2016 6:07 AM  

Regarding the pedophilia claims, I put forth that anyone who supported the immivasion is complicit in the rapes, murders etc.

Blogger Kona Commuter November 03, 2016 6:25 AM  

I read that an employer (US Tech) would hire predominantly via employee referral. If the new hire worked out they'd get a nice bonus. If they didn't........

Maybe a similar scheme should be implemented for migrants. Find a sponsor. One that's on the hook for the expenses including if the migrant breaks the law (pays legal expenses for the state as well as imprisonment or deportation costs).

All of a sudden virtue signalling ceases

Blogger Mighty Lou November 03, 2016 6:29 AM  

@150 VD,

Respectfully Supreme Dark Lord, it's not easy to get on the air during a radio show that does listener call ins. I could get on, or I could be waiting on hold and they run out of time, but the more people who call in to shows about this the better. Also, for those of us who do get on the air, there is a strong possibility of being cut off because of what we are talking about. It's a numbers game. Just imagine if every other caller to Rush Limbaugh or whoever mentioned this in the few seconds they had before they were cut off. The host would be forced to address it, even if only to dismiss it.

Blogger Al From Bay Shore November 03, 2016 6:29 AM  

@95 was kind enough to post this link about Trump severing ties with Epstein upon learning about his pedophilia. I don't know much about this website. I'm inclined to believe this given what I've known about Trump's public personae. This article was published in April 2013.
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-lawyer-donald-trump-accusations/

Blogger Sillon Bono November 03, 2016 6:38 AM  

For years, for years I have been wondering what was the elite's motivation for swarming the western countries with 3rd worlders.

Now we know the answer with 99.999999% certainty, was to create destiny, a voter base of a non-white majority that will keep them forever in power.

And they did this only so not they can cover their crimes and (to the core) systemic corruption, but perpetuate themselves on it.

I've always had partisans leftards in little consideration due to their poor morals and non-existent intellectual abilities.

However if any of this is true and the leftards still rally and give support for these corrupts, I will regard them as "Evil supporters of the devil".

Blogger Sillon Bono November 03, 2016 6:39 AM  

""And they did this only so not they can cover their crimes and (to the core) systemic corruption, but perpetuate themselves on it."""


I meant to say:

And they did this NOT ONLY SO THEY COULD just cover their crimes and (to the core) systemic corruption, but perpetuate themselves on it.

Anonymous That Would Be Telling November 03, 2016 6:56 AM  

@100 OGRE:

The biggest thing to come out of it all would be strong evidence of treason.

One thing I've heard mentioned is Hillary selling SAP level classified material. Which ties in with:

@11 Revelation Means Hope:

My parents know an FBI agent who claimed that Comey already had 300 agent resignations on his desk because they were so furious and disgusted. Imagine, civil servants giving up on their sweet pensions because of their integrity.

We already know her private server and general handling of classified information approach leaked NSA SAP GAMMA information from Sid "Vicious" Blumenthal, who didn't even have a clearance at the time to have such.

So one thing that seems likely to me is a Hillary presidency would result in a de facto end of the national security state, since she simply doesn't give a damn about the "security" part of it. Ignoring the existential dangers to the nation of this, I can see FBI agents with a counter-intelligence background or leanings simply not wanting to be a part of the Charlie Foxtrot that would be a Hillary administration, the constant scandals, but of a higher and much more grave level with this stuff, and so on.

Anonymous That Would Be Telling November 03, 2016 7:03 AM  

@71 BGKB:

OT:NBC accidently released the election results. http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/the-fix-is-in-nbc-affiliate-accidentally-posts-election-results-a-week-early-hillary-wins-presidency-42-to-trumps-40_11022016

There's a simple and innocent explanation for this, which ties in with details like the results having Hillary win Texas: how do you test your new software for tabulating and displaying in nice graphics the results of an election?

You feed it made up data, run everything through all the systems, and make sure it works. You really don't want to go live with stuff that hadn't been "smoke tested", and, for one wild but possible example, have it flip the results of every Trump and Hillary result, or assign them to the next one on the list of candidates; there are so many ways this sort of software can go wrong.

Anonymous Basket of Deplorables November 03, 2016 7:12 AM  

Random fact: The age gap between Hillary! and Huma is bigger than between The Donald and Melania.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft November 03, 2016 7:18 AM  

@155. That's a very good solution, but you'd have to police the rules on it like the nazi-est nazi that ever lived to ensure they didn't try to slowly move the goalposts (and the consequences) off of themselves.

You'd also have to strictly prohibit anyone unable to self-support, or without excellent standing in the community from sponsoring anyone. Maybe even only naturally born citizens of the fourth generation or more, if you wanted to get strict enough.

Blogger VD November 03, 2016 7:28 AM  

Respectfully Supreme Dark Lord, it's not easy to get on the air during a radio show that does listener call ins. I could get on, or I could be waiting on hold and they run out of time, but the more people who call in to shows about this the better. Also, for those of us who do get on the air, there is a strong possibility of being cut off because of what we are talking about. It's a numbers game. Just imagine if every other caller to Rush Limbaugh or whoever mentioned this in the few seconds they had before they were cut off. The host would be forced to address it, even if only to dismiss it.

Have you done it yet? Have you even tried what you are saying that it is needful for others to do?

If not, how are you any different than Ben Shapiro, who demands that others die for US empire while setting off for law school?

Anonymous Basket of Deplorables November 03, 2016 7:32 AM  

"Obstruction of Justice" wasn't supposed to be a double entendre.

Blogger OGRE November 03, 2016 7:39 AM  

@160 yes I've heard that about the SAPs too. The reason I think something like that would be more devastating to the Clinton legacy is that espionage and treason are executable crimes. Want to see Rachel Maddow's head asplode? Make her have to report that Hillary Clinton has been arrested for treason and faces a possible death sentence.

The only thing that could come close to that would be actual pedophilia. And I don't mean orgies with 17 year olds, but the real deal. I don't know enough about Epstein so I don't know if there have been actual children involved or if its all been teenagers, but there is a huge difference in the way that would look and play out. In most states and jurisdictions world-wide consensual sex with a 16 or 17 year old is legal, albeit indicative of questionable morals and 'instincts.' And while I'm certain that went on with Epstein isn't entirely consensual, we'd really need to see evidence of sexual activity with younger participants--15 and below--before we could expect the rank and file democrats to turn on the Clintons. And it might even take involvement of actual children below the age of 13 to make that happen. (Not that I'm hoping any children have been abused here, I'm just coming at it with a strategic objective of What damages the Clintons the most?)

Anonymous Avalanche November 03, 2016 7:39 AM  

@35 "However if Trump in fact turns out to be a pedophile, then he should burn!"

IF Trump were anything like a pedo, it would have come out decades ago! Unlike govt "employees" with no ready cash, suing Trump would be another version of the ghetto lottery...

Other than acting like a true alpha male (and perhaps, when single, grabbing whatever pussy offered itself up to him, kinda fits, eh?), Trump has (apparently) always been a pretty decent guy.

Anonymous Avalanche November 03, 2016 7:45 AM  

@43 "If there is a pedo ring going on, where are the victims? Is there no one out there pulling the fire alarm?"

Out on the (internet) fringes over the decades there have been folks TRYING to get this info out (sorta like the Rotherham info, yes?). And with the TRAIL of dead bodies floating down Clinton River, WHY would you think the children/young people are even alive to report?

Do you not remember (in whichever S.AMER country it was) where the cops where shooting street children, just to get rid of them? Cheap resources. (And just how many kids "disappear" and despite mad searches are never found, dead or alive?)

If these ghouls are wiling to kill millions to get a pipeline run, what value do the put on sex toys?!

Blogger Mighty Lou November 03, 2016 7:49 AM  

@VD,

I regret the poor choice of the word "Need". I was only making a suggestion.

No, though I have called into radio stations many times, I haven't yet called into any radio stations on this topic, but I plan to do so.

I'm not asking anyone to die, just make a phone call.

Anyways, it's your house,your rules; I respect that, and as a good guest, I know when I've over stayed my welome.

Blogger Lazarus November 03, 2016 8:14 AM  

Mighty Lou wrote:Also, for those of us who do get on the air, there is a strong possibility of being cut off because of what we are talking about.

Phone in shows have screeners who ask what you want to talk about so you will have to hold fire til the right moment or you will not be in the waiting line.

Blogger VD November 03, 2016 8:22 AM  

Anyways, it's your house,your rules; I respect that, and as a good guest, I know when I've over stayed my welome.

You haven't overstayed your welcome. I'm making the same point that I make to everyone else. Do not suggest to others what you are unwilling to first do yourself.

We need to become a people of action, not a people of management-by-suggestion.

Anonymous Undocumented Civilizationalist November 03, 2016 8:45 AM  

I can't help but wonder if the few, shrill cries of 'child rape' issued against Trump this week (Lisa Bloom, etc.) are simply Rule #3 in action: SJW's always project.

Anonymous Bz November 03, 2016 8:54 AM  

Meanwhile, The Economist endorses Hillary.

http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21709540-why-we-would-cast-our-hypothetical-vote-hillary-clinton-americas-best-hope

Hardly unexpected, but still appallingly clueless and servile to power. Economist, you used to be cool, what happened to you? Actually I know what it was: You got converged.

Blogger Mighty Lou November 03, 2016 8:55 AM  

@VD,

Okay, point taken, and thanks.

Blogger Shimshon November 03, 2016 9:08 AM  

"We need to become a people of action, not a people of management-by-suggestion."

You mean you're NOT the Supreme Dark Community Organizer?!

Blogger Chris Mallory November 03, 2016 9:16 AM  

dB wrote:If there is a pedo ring going on, where are the victims?

If it is happening on a private "sex island" the victims are probably fed to the sharks once they hit puberty.

Blogger wreckage November 03, 2016 9:23 AM  

The Economist had a hard-arse old matriarch editor who kicked heads. They had to wait a long time to replace her with, presumably, some properly feminine flower, probably male.

It's been shit ever since, but it was converging even in the early 90's; witness the Australia columns repeatedly reporting on John Howard as pretty much Literally Hitler.

Blogger Natalie November 03, 2016 9:24 AM  

Slightly ot: found this linked on twitter. My husband finds it plausible, but then this election cycle has famously occurred in the best current year ever.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aqvr4/this_is_the_secret_of_the_fbi_tweets_this_is_what/

If this is correct then we indeed have the FBI (or at least the rational factions of it) running against the State Dept with the CIA dicking around because why not? I thought I was fairly woke, but I didn't realize we were this close to internal revolt (still within the democratic forms. For now).

Blogger Shimshon November 03, 2016 9:32 AM  

@178 Just because one accepts the concept of a Deep State (the real power players manipulating things behind layers of obfuscation), as I do, doesn't mean there aren't separate and evolving factions involved competing for power. Not everyone is as overtly criminal or desirous of WW3 as Hillary is, even among the nefarious set.

Anonymous RC November 03, 2016 10:21 AM  

@Mighty Lou

Stick around for a while. If you haven't been admonished by the host at least once, you're not trying. The idea is a good one but Vox just provided a great life lesson to you and others who might be in the same boat. Leaders are always in the athletic stance, ready to move.

The local shows are not hard to penetrate. You can normally get some truth out without the ire of the radio host by being interesting. They are starved for material.

The nationals are, of course, much more difficult. I have died on the vine there, calling in continuously, being queued up by the screener, and then waiting as the show ends with me on hold. Still, some make it there and the audiences are huge.

Anonymous Andrew E. November 03, 2016 10:24 AM  

Doug Haggman has independently confirmed the pedo claims from the Weiner cache. He was Alex Jones yesterday talking about it. And Alex Jones reaches more people now than CNN. It's getting out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxTAXg1JI50

Blogger bob kek mando ( I are Spartacus ... and you can too! C'mon, give it a try, these crosses are way more comfy than they look ) November 03, 2016 10:43 AM  

145. JAG November 03, 2016 4:31 AM
Maybe Comey meant that he personally was not going for an indictment for treason by Clinton, but treason itself sure is indictable.



yes, that was my point.

i'm the one who pointed out that we fried Ethel Rosenberg for selling US nuclear assets to the Russians, remember?


i'm also the one who said that i was bored because Hillary wasn't arrested yet ... okay, i'm NOT QUITE still bored.

Blogger Mighty Lou November 03, 2016 10:46 AM  

@RC,

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated. I like it here, so I will stick around.

Blogger Dirk Manly November 03, 2016 11:19 AM  

Lou, the correct form is, "I'm calling live radio and tv talk shows to get on air to say this, and you should, too!"

Anonymous BGKB November 03, 2016 11:41 AM  

15 and below--before we could expect the rank and file democrats to turn on the Clintons. And it might even take involvement of actual children below the age of 13 to make that happen

Mexicans are ok with 40yos banging 12yos.

smug white leftists having to realize their elevated position upon which to look down on us was built on lies, corruption and violence

They know it, and believe conservatives do just as bad things but get away with it.

Rubio did say that Republicans shouldn't gloat about leaked e-mails because they have so many incriminating e-mails of their own around.

If it takes out 90% of the left and 25% of republicans so be it.

what makes you think Obama is not also fucking children?

As a technical point, gay Chicago reporter Kevin DuJan said, Obama is a bottom.

Anonymous Deplorable S E Delenda November 03, 2016 12:09 PM  

"Don't forget that Julian Assange has publicly said that the next round of WikiLeaks emails will see Hillary arrested."

First things first. Nothing she did in the past can be undone, there can only be prosecution, conviction and conviction.

The consequences of her grasping the power of the Presidency are catastrophic.

If she were to win and be pardoned, then the answer to Mr. Putin and any other potential adversaries would be a definitive and incontrovertible yes, we are a banana republic, ready to be harvested.

Anonymous Didas Kalos November 03, 2016 12:23 PM  

25% of the GOPers? More likely 70% or more. The corruption is deep and wide.

Blogger Thucydides November 03, 2016 12:48 PM  

As a practical matter, we all need to consider that the short term fallout of this will be to literally crash all the mechanisms of the State, as politicians, senior bureaucrats, bankers, crony capitalists, media and academic figures etc. are either imprisoned or turn on each other, start burning files and running for cover.

So in the short term, *we* all need to get our "Prepper" hats on, restock the go bags or home shelters (that was expensive, BTW) and take a very close look at our local neighbourhoods to see how well we can function without the basic services working correctly.

And it will take time to rebuild and reboot everything, since most of the systems we are accustomed to work on the understanding that they are part of a high trust system. The fact that they continued to work since 2008 is a testament to the high levels of resiliency built into them and the high trust environments that still exist in local communities, not to mention institutional inertia, but like all systems, there is a breaking point as the "trust" behind the system drains out. (Regular readers have sen the same thinking in comments about the immigration crisis, things will continue, until they don't).

And I believe this discontinuity will occur regardless of who is declared the winner of the election. The various factions of the Deep State are fighting openly for power or survival, so there will be data dumps and the incoming administration will be forced to take some sort of action to deal with it (depending on which side wins, the actions will obviously be different).

The other short term effect is the US will be sidelined as a Great Power for much of the first term of the new administration (regardless of if you think this to be a good thing or not), so readers living outside of the US will also need to start considering who or what will move to occupy the power vacuum that develops.

To paraphrase the Chinese curse: "We WILL live in interesting times".

Blogger Elocutioner November 03, 2016 3:54 PM  

@Bz - The Economist is owned/controlled by the Rothschilds. Doesn't get more globalist than that. Don't expect them to go for a nationalist over a neocon.

https://infogalactic.com/info/Economist_Group

Anonymous Avalanche November 03, 2016 10:50 PM  

@176 "You mean you're NOT the Supreme Dark Community Organizer?!"

Hell, the "Dark" community can't be organized; it can't even be POLICED; see, e.g., Detroit, Baltimore, Philly, a neighborhood near you!

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts