ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, November 07, 2016

Heat Street: Vox vs Louise on the election

And to think some of you wonder why I like doing these little debates with Louise. The headline alone is well worth it. Vox Day: God-Emperor President Donald Trump Is On the Way – AltRight Election Debate
Louise: Right. This is going to be quicker, slightly quicker than normal, but it’s Louise Mensch, Vox Day recording this debate, which Vox suggested that we do after the election, but I think that after the election is the coward’s way out and beneath us both. Because, after the election you can redo your prediction to say in light of everything how right you were. Why didn’t astrologists ever predict anything before it actually happens? First of all, let’s put our reputations on the line by giving our predictions for the overall winner, and by approximately how much. You go first, Vox.

Vox: I am actively and eagerly looking forward to the ascension of the God Emperor, Trump. I think that he is not only going to win, I think he is going to win by a larger percentage than people expect. I think that he’s probably going to win by a margin by a of at least three percentage points nationally, possibly more. In terms of the electoral college, I have absolutely no idea.

Louise: Oh,  that sounds like a chicken-out to me. I got to say, I got to say. Winning the election is when you become the president afterwards.

Vox: No, he will win the electoral college vote, I just don’t know how much. I don’t know what states he’s going to win, because given the unreliability of the polls, given the fact that one poll in North Carolina had Hillary Clinton up by thirteen points, and another one had Trump up by four, it’s impossible to make any sort of reasonable calculation of this, the best efforts of Nate Silver and other poll watchers, notwithstanding.
Admit it, the headline made you laugh. It made me laugh, anyhow. I should clarify one point, however. I don't believe there would be a civil war as a reaction to Hillary Clinton's election, or during whatever fragment of a term she would be healthy enough to serve. I believe that her election would, as a result of open immigration and eventual amnesty, lay the foundation for the political dissolution of the USA, and eventually, a Yugoslav-style civil war for territory among rival ethnic groups in the 2030s.

Labels: , ,

111 Comments:

Blogger pyrrhus November 07, 2016 5:20 PM  

Already faking absentee ballots in Broward county--http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-05/florida-elections-worker-i-was-fired-witnessing-possible-absentee-ballot-fraud

Blogger Katabasis November 07, 2016 5:25 PM  

Louise is still blaming everything on the Russians.

Our establishment is doing everything it can to stop #Brexit and those of us objecting are apparently secret Russians.

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/795744813442273280

Blogger slarrow November 07, 2016 5:28 PM  

VD, I like reading these interviews because you've got such interesting stuff to say. But good grief, can that woman talk and talk and talk without saying a damn thing....

Anonymous Nathanael November 07, 2016 5:29 PM  

The irony is that even becoming a Russian satellite would be preferable to continued neoliberal rule by pedophile satanists, so that's not even a very good accusation.

Blogger Katabasis November 07, 2016 5:30 PM  

Regarding the meat of your discussion there Vox, the parallels with the U.S. election and Brexit are absolutely striking.

I honestly think polling, as traditionally done, is now dead as a discipline.

Because the regressives have dominated media narratives and placed most opinions outside their own - many of which would have been regarded as common sense just two decades ago - people now have every incentive to either refuse to engage in polling (thus skewing results that otherwise have statistically valid sample sizes) or just lying outright and picking the virtue-signaling response because they simply cannot be bothered with any of the BS.

Combine that with the fact that the self-appointed guardians of our respective corners of the Anglosphere will go out of their way to engage in any kind of polling or opinion taking and the method is beyond all recovery.

Just to remind you folks outside the UK - they got this colossally wrong twice in a row here now. First with the General Election (they called a Labour majority, we got a Conservative majority) and then for Brexit (they called a crushing 'Remain' vote, instead we got a moderate majority for Brexit).

Anonymous Casey November 07, 2016 5:30 PM  

It's your business, Vox, but I don't understand how you can stand to interact with that wench. Her dishonesty alone is enough to earn her a universal "ignore" from people who value credibility in their associates.

Blogger Servant of the Chief November 07, 2016 5:31 PM  

MSM here in Europe is full tilt Hillary, most people in my family and neighbours think Trump is a psychopath but cannot give a single reason as to why they think so when challenged. Even my own mother who hates Clinton prefers here over Trump because of the MSM slathering of the election coverage and Social media controls.

Everyone here who has an ounce of savvy about the internet thinks the opposite. Two days left of Cardinal Raymond Burke's rosary crusade for a 'Good' result in the US election. Read: Trump victory or at least a Hillary indibtment. Oddly enough when it started was right when Hillary started having her neurological episodes, probably a coincidence, but it wouldn't surprise me if God is on side to, if not get Trump elected, to use him as a Cyrus figure to destroy the rotten American establishment that offends Him so. I have heard some comparisons of Trump to Cyrus the Great of Maccabes or even Emperor Constantine.

Probably wishful thinking, but the hope is there.

Anonymous Andrew E. November 07, 2016 5:32 PM  

Can you sense it yet? Tomorrow's victory is building, hour by hour, and it will be glorious. Seriously, enjoy this moment. Watch one of the remaining Trump rallies and bask in the genuine patriotism and joy of the event. And get ready for a big win tomorrow. Vox is right, it will be a larger win than most expect.

Blogger S1AL November 07, 2016 5:34 PM  

"I’m not a reporter, I’m a commentator. I couldn’t be a reporter because I’m a political animal to the marrow of my bones, and I have no objectivity."


I really love how incredibly naive that comment looks today of all days.

Anonymous Casey November 07, 2016 5:35 PM  

But I have to admit that I'm experiencing a particularly foul disposition towards leftists of all stripe these days,..especially female leftists.

OpenID malcolmthecynic November 07, 2016 5:36 PM  

Solid debate. I tend to agree with her that a real civil war/revolution is going to be hard to start. That said, if the economy collapses, REALLY collapses, we might see it.

Blogger VD November 07, 2016 5:36 PM  

It's your business, Vox, but I don't understand how you can stand to interact with that wench. Her dishonesty alone is enough to earn her a universal "ignore" from people who value credibility in their associates.

Louise always - always - treats me fairly. That's more than I can say for the entire mainstream media. As I don't value "credibility" for myself, I don't value it in others either.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Deplorable Cents November 07, 2016 5:46 PM  

Louise is such an airheaded girl. She's a perfect exhibit for repeal of the 19th Amendment.

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable November 07, 2016 5:47 PM  

Markku, you're the man here: Is it possible to determine Vox's actual track record with political predications (as opposed to his reputed track record)?

I know our boy has a rep, and my entirely anecdotal recollection over eight years of reading is that he's in sub-.500 territory. This would lead me to believe (if I weren't entirely convinced of the coming ascendancy of the God Emperor) that the SDL may just have (forgive me!) screwed the proverbial pooch here.

Matt? Anyone? Is there any documentary evidence to make me feel better?

Blogger Brian S November 07, 2016 5:47 PM  

she's a conservative? comes off as "holier than thou feminist valley girl with a serious caffeine addiction"

I've tried to read your interviews with her and (this one included) she steps all over you, cutting you off and trying to pass off BS as truth, it's painful to read personally.

Blogger Ben Cohen November 07, 2016 5:48 PM  

Louise is in bed with the Clinton campaign.

Anonymous Casey November 07, 2016 5:49 PM  

Well,...I value credibility for myself. Sometimes I come up short because I'm human. But I'll never willfully toss mine in the trash.

And, I've always viewed you as credible, Vox. Maybe I'm missing out on some type of definition or sentence structure exercise you're engaging in. But if I didn't find you credible I wouldn't be pulling up your blog every morning.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 07, 2016 5:50 PM  

she's a conservative? comes off as "holier than thou feminist valley girl with a serious caffeine addiction"

So where's the contradiction?

she steps all over you, cutting you off and trying to pass off BS as truth

Someone set up a meeting between her and Camille Paglia. I wonder if there would be a complete sentence in the entire interaction?

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Deplorable Cents November 07, 2016 5:51 PM  

@16
Louise is in bed with the Clinton campaign.

No duh?
She's a big promoter of Egghead McMuffin, too, surprised?

Blogger John S November 07, 2016 5:53 PM  

Was there a link to the audio somewhere that I missed? She put timestamps in the transcript... Also, why does she make 3/4 of the sentences bold?

Blogger Ben Cohen November 07, 2016 5:54 PM  

I'm not a traditional American (e.g. posterity in Declaration of Independence) and Trump is the man. There should be a petition to deport her back to England, just like Piers Morgan the gun grabber.

Anonymous Kevin Felder November 07, 2016 5:55 PM  

How can Trump win?

No doubt in my mind that Clinton is 100 times the candidate that Trump is. No question in my mind who I was going to vote for once it became clear that Trump actually had a chance to become POTUS. But I'm not sure Trump would be just a whisker from being POTUS if he'd had to face Biden, maybe even Bernie. This was not the time to put forth a re-tread and that is exactly what the Democrats did. I'm reasonably sure Clinton would be getting thrashed by Kasich or Rubio because the vast downsides of Trump are the only thing keeping her in this race. Even though Clinton is a historic candidate, she's about as exciting as a saltine. A saltine that you dropped on the floor and it got a little dirt on it. Lucky for her, her opponent is the dog-poop in the middle of the rug.

Blogger Cail Corishev November 07, 2016 5:57 PM  

Two days left of Cardinal Raymond Burke's rosary crusade for a 'Good' result in the US election.

One of my main reasons for wanting to Drain The Swamp is that I expect a good bit of the modernist Catholic hierarchy in the US (and maybe elsewhere) to go down the drain with the rest.

Burke isn't one of the worst; he's spoken out in a Catholic way occasionally, especially on abortion, enough that Francis demoted him for it. On the other hand, he never pushes it -- the Catholic version of cuckservatism, really. Some good talk, but very little action.

Blogger Ben Cohen November 07, 2016 5:58 PM  

Kevin, Kasich and Rubio are basically McCain and Romney retreads. Trump is the best candidate the republicans can possibly field. If he loses it's due to the demographic changes Vox has been talking about for 15 years.

If that's the case it's time to make plans for the breakup of this country.

Blogger Salt November 07, 2016 5:59 PM  

Kevin Felder wrote:How can Trump win?

By getting the requisite number of electors. Don't you know anything about our election for President?

Blogger Conan the Cimmerian November 07, 2016 5:59 PM  

"I am a conservative-republican slattern with herpes for Hillary".

Such a great catch there.

Blogger al November 07, 2016 6:01 PM  

She's apparently been influenced by John Schindler's rank paranoia about Russian trolls; or perhaps she's just cynically using it for propaganda purposes in an endearingly incompetent manner. Better keep that original vs retweet ratio up if you want her attention apparently.

Blogger VD November 07, 2016 6:02 PM  

How can Trump win?

Because America isn't going to vote for a devil-worshipping, child-abusing lesbian.

Anonymous VFM #6306 November 07, 2016 6:03 PM  

She's #NeverTrump because of his globalism. That was the funniest bit. That gal's a hoot.

Anonymous Luke November 07, 2016 6:03 PM  

#22, you might (and I repeat, MIGHT) be on to something when take the position that Sanders could have been a tougher opponent for Trump than Hillary, just going by the size and enthusiasm of Sanders' rallies.

But, BIDEN?!? NFW. That lightweight, laughable, "it's all just about MEEEE" liberal mass-producer of gaffes would have been chewed up and spit out as easily as Jeb Bush was.

Blogger Noah B November 07, 2016 6:04 PM  

All the drugs and groupie action have scrambled her brain.

Blogger Unknown November 07, 2016 6:06 PM  

Sorry Vox but Mensch is a horrible, horrible woman...


Not that I know her, but she is a self professed feminist who supports the She Demon - and that is enough for me to make a value judgement.

Blogger al November 07, 2016 6:07 PM  

Heard a rumor that Heat Street is doxing anonymous alt-right accounts that click through from twitter, just fyi.

Blogger Unknown November 07, 2016 6:08 PM  

Noah B wrote:All the drugs and groupie action have scrambled her brain.

She is suffering a bad case of feminist hysteria. The woman is clearly insane...

Blogger Ingot9455 November 07, 2016 6:08 PM  

"Abandon the Syrians to the mass murderer Assad.."

Where the heck does Louise Mensch get this stuff? We've 'abandoned the Syrians to the mass murderer Assad' for 50+ years now. Why has it changed- because Hillary says so? Because it's in the news all of a sudden? Because of a convenient oil pipeline?

Try to think, woman!

Blogger Teri November 07, 2016 6:10 PM  

I would not bother to vote for Kasich or Rubio. I've been lied to before. Trump beat them both, remember?

Blogger Phillip George November 07, 2016 6:12 PM  

All you need to know about a Hillary presidency is that Pedophiles are Stronger
Together, open borders multi cultic white slave trading Islamic fundamentalists are welcome and Goldman Sachs get their free trade nation raping agenda through.

Deplorables. She still thinks you're deplorable.

Blogger Cail Corishev November 07, 2016 6:12 PM  

Louise is in bed with the Clinton campaign.

No duh?
She's a big promoter of Egghead McMuffin, too, surprised?


Well, no, since one is a subsidiary of the other. It's like saying you're a big fan of meat, and also of bacon.

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable November 07, 2016 6:12 PM  

I swear, Louise is snorting coke ... or taking something toxic at any rate. She's entirely bought the Clinton line about Wikileaks and Russia. I can't imagine her holding a single opinion that is remotely lucid.

On another tack entirely, Vox, tell Louise to send me these things digitized to bloody transcribe. You know where. I'll do it for free just to not have to cringe after reading every third sentence. Whoever does it for her is horrible. I've transcribed the worst of the worst for a decade and never had to insert [crosstalk indicators] multiple times, not to mention her transcriber's utter ignorance of proper names, etc.

Other than that, man, you blew her out of the water. Can't wait for the results on Wednesday morning (though I probably won't sleep until it's final).

Blogger Ben Cohen November 07, 2016 6:15 PM  

The globalists have blood on their hands if Trump doesn't get in and try to right the ship.

Hillary is a witch. She smiles like a witch, laughs like a witch and acts like a witch.

There needs to be justice for all of the children that she and the scum around her abused.

Anonymous Goodnight November 07, 2016 6:19 PM  

Pollsters including Silver are starting to predict that the GOP keeps the Senate. That's the kind of result you should only see in a wave election. Maybe there's a good reason Hillary cancelled her fireworks display.

Anonymous Überdeplorable Psychedelic Cat Hair November 07, 2016 6:19 PM  

As one commenter said on the banning shills post, it feels like Christmas Eve. I had trouble sleeping this morning and know I will tonight as well. God Emperor Trump, heh. I pointed out to a friend how Kasich violated his pledge, like the cuck he is, to support the Republican nominee. I was then told I was singling people out...

Tomorrow is do or die. I'm voting first thing in the morning, as I have every cycle since I've been eligible to do so. I've got money on a Trumpslide. The same friend, as above, though he wants Trump to win bet me that Clinton is gonna win. He texted me this weekend, after Comey screwed himself perpetually, to get ready to deposit money into his checking account. I can't wait to text him tomorrow night that he owes me the base bet plus another $80 for each percentage point of difference.

TRUMPSLIDE!

Anonymous One Deplorable DT November 07, 2016 6:23 PM  

I don't believe there would be a civil war as a reaction to Hillary Clinton's election, or during whatever fragment of a term she would be healthy enough to serve.

If she wins and hard evidence drops that it was through fraud, I believe there would be open civil conflict. Unless, of course, there was an immediate move by Congress or SCOTUS to remove her and recognize Trump as the lawful president.

The Democreeps are playing a dangerous game this time. I don't think it's going to matter because I think Trump is going to win by a greater margin then they can currently fix. But they are still playing a dangerous game.

Anonymous One Deplorable DT November 07, 2016 6:27 PM  

@40 - Hillary is a witch. She smiles like a witch, laughs like a witch and acts like a witch.

...and treats staffers like a witch, and sells national secrets like a witch, and attends occult rituals like a witch...

If she jumped on a broom and flew around her final rally I wouldn't even blink at the TV.

Anonymous a deplorable rubberducky November 07, 2016 6:30 PM  

Vox pointed out to Louise that the ascension of Hillary may very mean an amnesty and immigration program that will establish a permanent left wing one party state on us.

Louise agreed and said that the GOP would deserve that fate. Yet she still considers herself a Republican.

I cannot understand such a death wish mentality. She would cheer this on because what? Trump is icky in her mind? Is that really it?

Blogger Lovekraft November 07, 2016 6:30 PM  

Milo on Stephan Molyneux's yt channel today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVYI9HO6aF0

Blogger Lovekraft November 07, 2016 6:33 PM  

@11 Malcolmthecynic:

I've been visiting this blog recently and he has some interesting insight into r/K selection, amagdalea as they related to current events. Scarcity breeding self-preservation.

http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/

Anonymous BGKB November 07, 2016 6:39 PM  

I don't believe there would be a civil war as a reaction to Hillary Clinton's election

It certainly wont be civil.

Louise is in bed with the Clinton campaign. Luckily WikiLeaks didn't release the video.

One of my main reasons for wanting to Drain The Swamp is that I expect a good bit of the modernist Catholic hierarchy in the US

If they drain the swamp the only people left in DC might be the street venders.

If she jumped on a broom and flew around her final rally I wouldn't even blink at the TV.

Was that a collapsible broom or a dildo that fell out of her right before she seized up and collapsed in the van on 911?

Blogger Fenris Wulf November 07, 2016 6:41 PM  

>>> I believe that her election would, as a result of open immigration and eventual amnesty, lay the foundation for the political dissolution of the USA

Hypothetically speaking, I think a white nationalist militia movement could swing elections by intimidating Hispanic voters. From what I know of Hispanics, I think most of them would back down.

This requires a show of force at the polls, which would certainly provoke an armed response by the federal government. This is where the plan falls down. Intimidating local officials is easy, but intimidating federal officials is less so.

Anonymous Cadwallander J November 07, 2016 6:43 PM  

The rally in Minneapolis was fantastic. The Sun Country hangar holds 5000, so there were 5000 inside, and another 15,000 outside. For a campaign rally, in a state that hasn't gone republican since 1972, announced the afternoon the day prior, and held during the Vikings game.

The crowd was electrified when that giant Trump emblazoned plane landed. Trump hit every point the people of Minnesota wanted to hear - Obamacare, the St. Cloud stabbings, the convicted ISIS recruits, border security and trade. We're going to see something special tomorrow in MN.

Blogger Ezekiel November 07, 2016 6:47 PM  

Fenris Wulf wrote:>>> I believe that her election would, as a result of open immigration and eventual amnesty, lay the foundation for the political dissolution of the USA

Hypothetically speaking, I think a white nationalist militia movement could swing elections by intimidating Hispanic voters. From what I know of Hispanics, I think most of them would back down.

This requires a show of force at the polls, which would certainly provoke an armed response by the federal government. This is where the plan falls down. Intimidating local officials is easy, but intimidating federal officials is less so.

I don't know about that... bomb a few more of their field offices and they might learn to maintain a hands-off posture in local affairs.

Blogger Julie Dyal November 07, 2016 6:53 PM  

Mensch's dishonesty doesn't bother me, because she only lies to us because she lies to herself. She lives in a delusion bubble and hasn't the skill or the will—I'm not sure which—to perceive it.

What bothers me is her insufferable arrogance.

Blogger VFM #7634 November 07, 2016 6:53 PM  

(((Kevin Felder))), did you even bother reading the announcement here about trolls, shills, and cucks?

Blogger pyrrhus November 07, 2016 6:57 PM  

"Solid debate. I tend to agree with her that a real civil war/revolution is going to be hard to start. That said, if the economy collapses, REALLY collapses, we might see it."

Yes, history shows that you rarely get an insurrection without serious economic hardship or worse. But when the inevitable financial collapse occurs, things will get sporty very rapidly.

Blogger Jourdan November 07, 2016 6:59 PM  

Jeez, Vox, when you put it that way, a vote for Clinton makes sense.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan November 07, 2016 7:02 PM  

Louise bless her heart needs to put politics aside and leave that to men and learn how to make a good matzo for her husband.

Anonymous damntull November 07, 2016 7:21 PM  

"Louise: Like they’ve got a say in it. Ukraine will be a part of NATO if we decide it will."
What arrogance!

Blogger Lazarus November 07, 2016 7:31 PM  

damntull wrote:"Louise: Like they’ve got a say in it. Ukraine will be a part of NATO if we decide it will."

What arrogance!


She is a NEO-CON. That is why she is for Hillary.

When neo-cons fall out of favor, she will be something else. Ben Shapiro may be a chickenhawk, but she is a FEMALE chickenhawk, which is much more vile.

Whenever I read her words, I get the same reaction that I do if I accidently come upon a quiet fart.

Those are the worst.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan November 07, 2016 7:32 PM  

IMVHO this political fight of 2016 will seem small compared to the cultural fight that is coming down the pike. The alt-right is firmly attaching itself to the upstream of the politics culture stream.

We are going to break apart the left and destroy much of its influence piece by piece. How stupid is the establishment? Pretty fucking stupid if you ask me. So casually throw away and "other" millions of triple digit IQ white men (and their colored sympathizers of similar IQ) and to not expect a "Fight Club" ending, yeah IMO that is pretty effing stupid.

Blogger buwaya November 07, 2016 7:32 PM  

The unemployment rate is as you say, a propaganda figure. Even Bernanke admitted its low utility in Congressional testimony a few years ago.

A lot of people are using this or a variation of this now -

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/EMRATIO

Employment-population ratio. This captures the reduction of workforce participation that is masked in the official unemployment rate. It is also useful for international comparisons unlike the US unemployment rate. If calculated according to UK standards, for instance, the official US rate would be more like 10%.

Interestingly in international comparisons the US EMRATIO has moved in a telling way. In the 1990's-2000 the US was at the top of the charts, above all the top tier of G20. 2001-2007 the US was in there in the pack along with Germany, the UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, Netherlands, etc. 2009 and after the US is well below all these and just above France, Spain, Italy. It seems that each recession is knocking the US into lower and lower plateaus.

Anonymous Greg November 07, 2016 7:46 PM  

If you're looking for something that you can share easily on Twitter, Facebook, etc, try: http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

Blogger VD November 07, 2016 7:48 PM  

Employment-population ratio. This captures the reduction of workforce participation that is masked in the official unemployment rate. It is also useful for international comparisons unlike the US unemployment rate. If calculated according to UK standards, for instance, the official US rate would be more like 10%.

I literally wrote the book on that, Buwaya, back in 2009. You don't need to tell anyone here what EPR is. Look up THE RETURN OF THE GREAT DEPRESSION.

Blogger John Morris November 07, 2016 7:49 PM  

With the exception of when she is assuring us she is one of us and oh so 'concerned' over the future of our Party, can anyone point to a single political position or talking point she throws out that Hillary Clinton, Debbie Was a man or President Obama would have a problem with?

Resolved: Louise is a Concern Troll with a byline. Discuss?

Blogger newanubis November 07, 2016 7:49 PM  

Y'know, most of the GOPe within radar range have at least 'seen' the red pill. Sure, they won't touch it, much less eat it, but they're cognizant of its existence and the ability it has to disrupt their neatly packaged ideological world.

Ms.Menche, otoh, appears to so recklessly entrenched in her own bubble as to not even be able to SEE the pill.

I was a bit stunned at her naivety as regards the intentions of polling and how credentialism and official 'story' are the arbiters of truth on the ground--which by extension dismisses any dissenting idea as heresy and beneath actual consideration.

What I love about Vox and detest about Menche is the same thing: their approach to Truth.
Vox seeks it and speaks it regardless of, well, anything or anyone else.

Menche seems to be a truth poser. She claims the desire for it but it isn't pole position. How she appears/fares in the argument is.

Blogger Ezekiel November 07, 2016 8:04 PM  

Lazarus wrote:damntull wrote:"Louise: Like they’ve got a say in it. Ukraine will be a part of NATO if we decide it will."

What arrogance!


She is a NEO-CON. That is why she is for Hillary.

When neo-cons fall out of favor, she will be something else. Ben Shapiro may be a chickenhawk, but she is a FEMALE chickenhawk, which is much more vile.

Whenever I read her words, I get the same reaction that I do if I accidently come upon a quiet fart.

Those are the worst.

Yup. If the GOP really does lose all the bloodthirsty neocons, bloodsucking capitalists and idiot churchians but manages to become a truly populist/pro-worker party that can count on the loyalty of pretty much all high-production and high-IQ white men in the country (plus a surprising percentage of women and NAM's) then I'd say it's a price worth paying. We may well lose (be cheated out of) the election tomorrow, but then elections matter less and less these days.

OpenID aew51183 November 07, 2016 8:05 PM  

I don't understand why VD gives Louise the time of day after she careened off the rails and went full cuck.

Her attitude and tone are despicable, like an invite for a swift open-palm to the face.

Anonymous Millenium November 07, 2016 8:07 PM  

In case you all missed it, a Wikileaks email showed Louise Mensch contact Hillary Clinton's campaign offering her services.

This woman is not a conservative. She only pretends to be one to milk gullible conservatives for shekels.

Blogger VD November 07, 2016 8:09 PM  

It gets a little tiresome listening to one group of people moan about how I talk to Louise while another group moans about how I talk to Richard Spencer or Greg Johnson.

Please keep three things in mind:

1) I am willing to talk to anyone. The less predictable, the better.
2) You will never control or even influence my actions.
3) I don't care if you understand my actions or not.

Blogger VD November 07, 2016 8:10 PM  

This woman is not a conservative.

Read Cuckservative. What is a UK Conservative is not a traditional US conservative.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Deplorable Cents November 07, 2016 8:14 PM  

@63

Resolved: Louise is a Concern Troll with a byline. Discuss?


Hahaaaaa, We Don't Care because Donald J. Trump is running the Comments Section campaign.

Trump: The Walking Comments.

Trump 2016 for the LOLZ!

Blogger Sheila4g November 07, 2016 8:20 PM  

After the first few debates between Vox and Mensch, I stopped reading Louise's neocon hysteria and just skipped straight to the comments, friend of Vox's or not. Life's too short.

I greatly look forward to celebrating the Trumpslide here tomorrow night.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 07, 2016 8:21 PM  

@66
I don't understand why VD gives Louise the time of day after she careened off the rails and went full cuck.

Question: What sort of person reads Heat Street?

Answer: someone who would never, ever otherwise read Vox Day.

Now, you might ask why Louise Mensch keeps wanting to interview Vox. Unless you read Alpha Game, then you already know.

Anonymous Bo Sears November 07, 2016 8:23 PM  

At Resisting Defamation, we also believe that a new identity we call "the diverse white Americans" is being birthed in 2016, but for us older guys it had its conception in 1977 when a man (who had been born into a Cohen family) picked an Irish American name (Collin) and promoted a high-publicity drama called a Nazi march on Skokie, an otherwise inconsequential village.

It was very shocking to ordinary Americans at the time, and we were belabored with snotty attacks for years after 1977 as having been the supporters of this kind of action. As it turns out, Cohen/Collin was from a gene pool that didn't really believe it was part of the diverse white Americans, but his action painted all of us with a broad brush.

We started work as Resisting Defamation in 1987 to combat the untethered use of staged & dramatic spectacles defaming the diverse white Americans. And ever since 1977 with a tiny boost in 1987, more and more of us have accepted the identity of something like "diverse white American."

So it is humorous to us to see our demographic finally discovered by WaPo, NYT, and so on. But the development of the final piece of the demographic puzzle, namely us, will not die out after tomorrow, no matter who wins. The seed has finally grown into a tree so large that even persons unwilling to give up an uncomplicated national identity ("American") and accept an ethnic or national origin identity has grown into a real movement...finally. Thanks for what you do, VD.

Anonymous Bobby Farr November 07, 2016 8:23 PM  

I refer to him as the God King rather than God Emperor but to each his own.

Anonymous URL IRL November 07, 2016 8:30 PM  

I've come to enjoy the exchanges w/Louise. She seems like an interesting gal in her own way. Of course, Vox could probably make a conversation with a potato seem interesting.

Blogger Dexter November 07, 2016 8:30 PM  

When I see her smug face, I'd like to see it get punched like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m0x9rqPTPo

Blogger Fenris Wulf November 07, 2016 8:43 PM  

OK, I give up. Let's make Pugilist Guy a meme. He can be an Alt-Right hero who beats up feminists.

Blogger John Morris November 07, 2016 8:57 PM  

I'm not criticizing going for interviews anywhere you can get one that doesn't turn into a circus. If it drives ideas into enemy territory so much the better.

I'm looking bigger. Just because she interviews the Supreme Dark Lord doesn't put questioning her motives off limits. If she is a concern troll we have Dow Jones sponsoring a pretty non-trivial false flag operation into the traditional 'cucked' Right. A year ago that wouldn't have been a thought most would have been willing to consider, now after WikiLeaks it isn't in the top forty hits list.

Blogger Lazarus November 07, 2016 9:08 PM  

Look people, the Supreme Dark Lord told you why he does interviews with Mensch from the get go.

Read the material before class is in session. It saves a lot of time.

Blogger Lazarus November 07, 2016 9:12 PM  

Lovekraft wrote:Milo on Stephan Molyneux's yt channel today:

That was incredible. I want a transcript to memorize some of the dialogue. Every alt-righter should.

Blogger Achilles November 07, 2016 9:24 PM  

"I don't believe there would be a civil war as a reaction to Hillary Clinton's election, or during whatever fragment of a term she would be healthy enough to serve. I believe that her election would, as a result of open immigration and eventual amnesty, lay the foundation for the political dissolution of the USA, and eventually, a Yugoslav-style civil war for territory among rival ethnic groups in the 2030s"

Why should I wait until my 50's to collect scalps? That isn't a game for old men. And I want my scalps.

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 07, 2016 9:59 PM  

Louise: It was bad for my guy, McMullin...

Everything makes sense now.

Blogger Lazarus November 07, 2016 10:07 PM  

Aeoli Pera wrote:Louise: It was bad for my guy, McMullin...

Everything makes sense now.


Yah. She is an egotistical nutcase.

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 07, 2016 10:09 PM  

Louise: Hold on, let’s talk about reality there. Listen, it’s not wonderful for me to have to say this as a conservative, but objectively speaking, America has got much more prosperous under Obama, the economy is doing well and unemployment is colossally down.

And healthcare is more Affordable, says so right in the title: Affordable Healthcare Act.

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 07, 2016 10:10 PM  

Lazarus wrote:Aeoli Pera wrote:Louise: It was bad for my guy, McMullin...

Everything makes sense now.


Yah. She is an egotistical nutcase.


She's a Mormon living in NYC. Ergo, a penumbra of some three-letter agency or another.

Blogger ace November 07, 2016 10:11 PM  

When I witness someone using the standard ordinance of the Left, I assume they're with the left. Why not call L out on the fact that she is in no way shape or form a member of the right?

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 07, 2016 10:11 PM  

The people I work with have more sense and we aren't talking intellectual giants here.

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 07, 2016 10:19 PM  

Louise: You’re saying that you think that Vladimir Putin, with his rust-bucket army of nothingburgers, is going to declare war on the United States by invading a NATO country?

This is a standard woman's idea of how war works.

Blogger Lazarus November 07, 2016 10:25 PM  

If Trump wins, it should be used as a teaching moment, not a gloating one.

Get your dick and gloat in private, but explain what happened to the neophytes, gently.

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 07, 2016 10:27 PM  

Ah, looks like she's not a Mormon, she's a headcase married to a Jew.

Anonymous Avalanche November 07, 2016 10:32 PM  

@48 "If they drain the swamp the only people left in DC might be the street venders."

Aren't they all illegals? Buh-bye!

Blogger Lazarus November 07, 2016 10:48 PM  

Aeoli Pera wrote:Ah, looks like she's not a Mormon, she's a headcase married to a Jew.

He can't be a real Jew, he does not like the idea of owning rental property.

Blogger Lazarus November 07, 2016 10:55 PM  

If the Alt-Right was as inventive as the left, they would call for a swarm on the Comet pizza and come in with their phones and invade all the rooms in the place taking photos of whatever they could.

Ain't gonna happen, I guess.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 07, 2016 10:58 PM  

@93

Good idea, but livestreaming video would be better.

Blogger Lazarus November 07, 2016 11:02 PM  

Make it so.

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 07, 2016 11:05 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 07, 2016 11:07 PM  

Lazarus wrote:Aeoli Pera wrote:Ah, looks like she's not a Mormon, she's a headcase married to a Jew.

He can't be a real Jew, he does not like the idea of owning rental property.


Lol, maybe he's looking to get out. The nose knows.

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 07, 2016 11:10 PM  

Thanks xena, you're a real bro.

Blogger Dexter November 07, 2016 11:17 PM  

Louise: Hold on, let’s talk about reality there. Listen, it’s not wonderful for me to have to say this as a conservative, but objectively speaking, America has got much more prosperous under Obama, the economy is doing well and unemployment is colossally down.

So she's not only a liar, obnoxiously smug, and a Leftist, but she's also immensely stupid. But then those things go together a lot...

Blogger SirHamster November 07, 2016 11:17 PM  

ace wrote:When I witness someone using the standard ordinance of the Left, I assume they're with the left. Why not call L out on the fact that she is in no way shape or form a member of the right?

What part of Republican made you think she was a member of the right?

Blogger Rex Little November 07, 2016 11:18 PM  

Here's a question I haven't seen anyone ask: with all Trump-is-racist talk from the Clinton side, will there be black riots if he wins?

During the primaries, the blacks I know personally were all for Trump, but I don't think that sentiment is common now.

Blogger Lazarus November 07, 2016 11:27 PM  

Dexter wrote:Louise: Hold on, let’s talk about reality there. Listen, it’s not wonderful for me to have to say this as a conservative, but objectively speaking, America has got much more prosperous under Obama, the economy is doing well and unemployment is colossally down.

So she's not only a liar, obnoxiously smug, and a Leftist, but she's also immensely stupid. But then those things go together a lot...


The only other option is that she is stupid. I hope she is just stupid, or else she is more vile than I realized at first.

Vile and Evil have the same letters, by the way.

OpenID aew51183 November 07, 2016 11:53 PM  

"People are most motivated when voting against someone" - Louise Mensch

Maybe in the UK.
I've been through this in the US enough times, from the perspective of both parties.
I remember the seething hatred, the UTTER CRUSADE to unseat bush in 2004, and the same against Obama in 2012. In both cases they set up an unappealing candidate, in both cases people were screaming in droves about getting out the vote "AGAINST" X, and in the end, X won, because X was living rent-free in everyone's head, and the other candidate was doing nothing but promote the name recognition of X.

Blogger bob kek mando ( I are Spartacus ... and you can too! C'mon, give it a try, these crosses are way more comfy than they look ) November 08, 2016 12:21 AM  

in actually relevant news ( since it's now apparent that there isn't going to be any actionable news dropped in time to affect the election from any quarter ), the Supreme Court has, amazingly enough, upheld the law and ruled that Republicans can conduct exit polls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP_2SD6XBcM

Blogger technovelist November 08, 2016 12:54 AM  

ace wrote:When I witness someone using the standard ordinance of the Left, I assume they're with the left. Why not call L out on the fact that she is in no way shape or form a member of the right?

Please spell "ordnance" correctly.

Blogger wreckage November 08, 2016 4:31 AM  

https://www.facebook.com/Reason.Magazine/videos/10153639649689117/

Blogger Alexandros November 08, 2016 4:51 AM  

90% of that transcript was bolded; is she two?

Blogger Were-Puppy November 08, 2016 11:02 AM  

Woo hoo tweeted that heatstreet link on Twitter - let's see if they ban me for it

Blogger Tommy Hass November 08, 2016 11:05 AM  

"2) You will never control or even influence my actions."

Yeah, because you're an inanimate object. /s

Blogger Tommy Hass November 08, 2016 11:11 AM  

"How can Trump win?"

By shitting all over Shillary.

Blogger Tommy Hass November 08, 2016 11:12 AM  

Sorry for the triple post, but I have never been so confident to be smarter than somebody allegedly working in an "intellectual" capacity. God, that bitch is dumb.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts