ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

I do not disavow

Roosh makes a strong statement about Richard Spencer:
Richard Spencer, head of the NPI Institute, was attacked by the media in the last week because attendees at his recent weekend conference did a Roman/Hitler salute. This caused a schism in the alt right, where more moderate voices condemned Spencer’s actions and splintered off into a “new right” or “alt light” group. Looking back on the episode with full hindsight, I believe it was a strategic mistake to side with the media and not assist Spencer, no matter how strongly you disagreed with his actions....

The proper response when the fake news tells you you’re a Nazi is to say “Fuck you.” The proper response to when they call you a racist is “So what?” The proper response when they call you a rapist is to say, “I certainly wouldn’t rape you.” The only way we can take away the power from these terms is to not immediately deny you are one. If a crazy old bag lady approaches you on the subway and loudly says you are a murderer, would you take the time to deny it? No, you would laugh and say, “Get out of my way, you crazy bitch.” This is how we must react when the media confronts us, because if you don’t have a fear of being called a Nazi, racist, or rapist, the power of the media establishment will quickly diminish.

That doesn’t mean that Spencer did not commit an unforced error. We have to agree that Spencer’s decision to let in the media and frame the conference any way they saw fit was a considerable mistake, but not one I will eternally hold against him. He is not an establishment talking head that has been “groomed” to be good with the media, and his first major interview was less than a month ago. I was a media newbie too. I got shellacked when I went on Dr. Oz and got embarrassed by the Daily Mail when they showed up to my parents house until I finally understood the game and humiliated the media myself in a press conference. I’m sure I will make a mistake in the future, since I am not a media professional who does interviews every month, and I hope my allies don’t disavow me because of it.

After Spencer’s gaffe, I’m seeing a lot of messages online that the alt right “brand” is done for, and that their movement is dead. Back in February, I said their movement has peaked, but I underestimated them, and those today saying the alt right is dead are also wrong. They will lick their wounds and get stronger, because they don’t need the media and they don’t need Trump. Their sales pitch of “America will be better with only white people” is too seductive for marginalized white men to resist, and in spite of their obsession with race, there is intellect and truth-telling underneath it. They have blind spots, but they have fewer blind spots than other movements, and for that reason I think they will have increasing cultural influence in the next five years for men who want an external fix to their problems instead of an internal one like I aim to provide. The Spencer debacle is a painful but necessary teaching moment for them.

Now that the schism has taken place, men like Mike Cernovich, Paul Joseph Watson, and Stefan Molyneux have a clear path to the top as part of their “new right” platform. There is no Nazi taint to hold them back. Within a couple years time, as long as their output is consistent, they will have a massive bullhorn to reach millions of conservatives. It will be fascinating to watch these men become the “new mainstream” as the old media order fades away.
Roosh knows better than anyone what it feels like to be under media assault. I have never seen anyone attacked so viciously in the media, and to make it worse, with so little cause. And he's right to say that we should not disavow anyone under media pressure, because that is nothing more than their usual game of divide-and-conquer.

Anyhow, it is good to see that Roosh is a man of integrity. It has been fascinating to see him evolve from petty pick-up artist to an increasingly impressive philosopher.

That being said, I don't believe there is a genuine schism, because the Alt-Lite has never been, and will never be, the Alt-Right proper. It is, rather, a large pool of newly awakened conservatives and liberals who are only beginning to shed the lies of the propaganda in which they have been steeped for their entire lives. Also, it is neither disavowing nor attacking someone to criticize a specific action they have taken. I've been criticized by my social media allies before, and while it wasn't public, it was certainly every bit as direct as most of the criticism that has been directed at Spencer. The criticism was justified, I appreciated the criticism, and most importantly, I learned from it and adapted my behavior according to their advice.

Perhaps the most impressive thing about the Alt-Lite to Alt-White spectrum has been the ability of the various parties to bury the hatchet and avoid the virulent divisions that the media, and occasionally, some of the followers, would like to see. Everyone is excited about the ascension of the God-Emperor Trump, so it should not be surprising that a few of us managed to go a little overboard, after all, we have had far too political successes to celebrate for most of our lives. But the tide is turning, so it is time to learn how to discipline ourselves and be prepared for the larger-scale challenges to come.

The forces that have produced the Alt-Right are still at work across the West. They are growing stronger, the stresses on the unity of the international elites are growing, as are the explosive pressures on the popular unity of the various nation-states. What many find unnecessary, impossible, or even unthinkable, will come to be seen as the only possible route forward before long. And when they do, it will fall to those of us who have seen the patterns and trends evolve to do what we can to ensure that there are powerful voices of reason to be heard amidst the madness.

I expect Mike, Paul Joseph, and Stefan to continue to ascend to the top too, but not due to any avoidance of a nonexistent taint of a long-dead German political philosophy, but for the reason that is written on the bottom of this blog every day. The times are changing. The rules are changing. The game is changing.

SUCCESS COMES MOST SWIFTLY AND COMPLETELY NOT TO THE GREATEST OR PERHAPS EVEN TO THE ABLEST MEN, BUT TO THOSE WHOSE GIFTS ARE MOST COMPLETELY IN HARMONY WITH THE TASTE OF THEIR TIMES.

Labels: ,

150 Comments:

Blogger Kristophr November 24, 2016 5:35 PM  

Ah gee. The little leftists called us Nazis again.

FDR's kitchen cabinet was totally in love with Mussolini's Fascist government, up until he joined the Axis. The National Recovery Act was a carbon copy of Fascist policy.

When an SJW yells "Nazi", remember, SJWs alway Project.

Blogger praetorian November 24, 2016 5:39 PM  

A POC PUA rallies the troops for another charge into the breach in defense of the West.

Only in the Alt-right, only in 2016.

This is fun.

Blogger Markku November 24, 2016 5:48 PM  

Yep. My interest in Spencer has not at any time risen to the level where I would even consider disavowing even if the question was honest. But when it's part of a divide and conquer game, then I don't do it with twice as much reason.

Blogger Jeff Wood November 24, 2016 5:50 PM  

When a member of my shooting club in Scotland once made a potentially serious error, we conferred, and resolved that he had been a damn fool, but that he was our damn fool.

A year later, the dust had settled, the air was clear, and matters returned to normal.

Except perhaps for my temper: I volunteered to clear the matter up, and did so with gritted teeth.

Blogger pyrrhus November 24, 2016 5:50 PM  

No enemies on the Alt-right, we should always remember that.

Blogger Oakes Spalding November 24, 2016 5:54 PM  

As I understand it, Spencer said "Heil, Trump!", audience members made Hitler salutes and Spencer smirkily referred to the mainstream media with a German term used by Goebbels. Is Spencer a Nazi, Neo-Nazi or Nazi sympathizer? I don't know. I think it's more likely the whole thing was a clever plan to push the media's buttons and bootstrap his celebrity. It worked.

But that doesn't mean that intentionally positively invoking Nazi symbolism is okay. It's not. In fact it's morally grotesque.

Blogger random Earth dweller November 24, 2016 6:01 PM  

Goys just wanna have fun!

Blogger Sevron November 24, 2016 6:01 PM  

It's not so much that as it's just majorly dumb. It allows the media to crow, factually, that a major AltRight leader (he invented the term) is down with Nazi shit.

The Nazi LARPers need to knock it off. That brand is shit with the public and always will be. And the Nazis were losers in every sense of the term; why would we want to emulate or associate with losers?

Blogger Oakes Spalding November 24, 2016 6:03 PM  

Or mass murderers.

Blogger My Dead Gramps November 24, 2016 6:08 PM  

"But that doesn't mean that intentionally positively invoking Nazi symbolism is okay. It's not. In fact it's morally grotesque."

Eh, I give it a 14/88 for effectiveness.

Blogger Wanderer November 24, 2016 6:10 PM  

Nazi LARPers will be the reason why the pendulum will swing back to the left again.

Blogger SS November 24, 2016 6:24 PM  

What do you make of those like PJW, Cerno, and Ramz that specifically wrote off the alt right in the last few days? I'm not looking for another schism, but they want nothing to do with us anymore, so when things settle down in a week how is there supposed to be a relationship with the crowd that writes off so many of their allies?

No one is looking for them to endorse what happened at NPI, but there has been an awful lot of public signaling against it.

Blogger ZhukovG November 24, 2016 6:28 PM  

@Oakes Spalding, If you are going to disavow WWII mass murderers there's plenty of guilt to go around on all sides of that conflict. History is messy. That said positive evocations of a demonstrably flawed version of German nationalism(NSDAP) is bad rhetoric.

@Wanderer, my my aren't we a ray of sunshine. If you're ready to surrender to evil then do it and shut up about. The rest of us have a civilization to save.

Anonymous Mister M November 24, 2016 6:29 PM  

Great post. Hits all the high notes.

Blogger VD November 24, 2016 6:30 PM  

What do you make of those like PJW, Cerno, and Ramz that specifically wrote off the alt right in the last few days?

That's their call. If they don't want to put up with the bullshit, can you blame them? It's not about media-cucking or virtue-signaling, it's about not wanting to be tied to people with poor judgment.

I'm not much of a joiner, I don't really talk to the media, and I'm not tied to anyone except my authors and allies, so it's easy for me to just leave people alone. But they can hardly ignore stuff that people are bombarding them with questions and demands.

Blogger Erynne November 24, 2016 6:32 PM  

I don't have an opinion on the whole nazi thing, but I think it's been educational to see how RooshV, VD, Cernovich, Watson, and Stefan have all reacted. Each has their own alpha/sigma way of reacting, and although I don't totally understand what's going on in anyone's mind, I think I keep coming back to VD most consistently because I like his responses to most situations like this the best.

My perception is that VD hits back and stays on the attack, but he also comes across as a lot less personally incensed by anything than all the rest I've mentioned. VD isn't trying to protect his brand, as far as I can tell, but that actually makes his brand very strong, at least, in my opinion. I am also glad that VD has mentioned before that he welcomes strong opposition to his thoughts because without his enemies he wouldn't have a reason to stay sharp. I just don't get that impression with the others, like Mike disavowing and that video Stefan made of breaking up with Libertarians (because they didn't agree with him and kept attacking his positions? Or, he didn't see enough evidence of Libertarians cleaning up their personal lives? That video seemed odd to me, I don't get why you need to have high standards of how others live and think, whatever).

Anonymous Oppenheimers Ghost November 24, 2016 6:32 PM  

Observant and insightful as always. I listened to a few of Millennial Woes videos after the massacre in the Bataclan during a deep depression I was in and found myself agreeing with a lot of what he says. Those in the Alt-right are way ahead of the curve, and generally the leader class are a cut above the typical political pseudointellectual you'll find amongst your social group.
Spencers enabling of roman saluting is damaging to the alt-rights outreach efforts and personally Neonazism makes me queasy. Of course the press duly latched onto it as opposed to providing a critique and debunking of Kevin MacDonalds work.
I saw the speech, and the exchange he had with the young Israeli guy was fascinating. Wonder has any NY times journo analysed it yet? The MSM are intentionally losing themselves in the NeoNazi meme and the desperation to pigeonhole what the alt right is grows greater by the day. I get the need for heuristics in this rapid paced world but AR's should avoid going all in and remain a guerilla force.
White people haven't had to think of themselves in a group before but now its an absolute imperative to do so. In Ireland, ultranationalist Sinn Fein*, who fought an actual war for Ireland to be free of British rule(via the PIRA) have bought into the multicultist nightmare. Dublin has been transformed like London and if you point it out you're a racist.
2016 is the anniversary of Irelands push for liberation yet now we have Africans being called Irish?
When history is written this period of insanity will be notable for its championing of science yet refusal to see the writing on the wall.

*Trump notably was a major force at a critical time in the peace negotiations, hosting a fundraiser with big money donors

Blogger Sevron November 24, 2016 6:33 PM  

Because Nazis are completely toxic and will never be accepted by normal, decent people. There's no future for the people who do that, ironically or sincerely. Cute word games like claiming it's a Roman salute instead of the Nazi salute don't hold any water and are garbage rhetoric.

We don't need to be disavowing people publically or dancing to the media's tune, but neither do we need to full-throatedly support the fuck ups. Especially the fuck ups that refuse to learn.

Anonymous JAMES November 24, 2016 6:33 PM  

I know right?

Anonymous Avalanche November 24, 2016 6:34 PM  

Missing a word:

"we have had far too <> political successes"

Anonymous Avalanche November 24, 2016 6:35 PM  

ack...far too "few"

Anonymous JAMES November 24, 2016 6:35 PM  

Because fashy is edgy bro.

You're just old. You wouldn't understand!

No I will not clean my room!

Blogger Zelezny November 24, 2016 6:39 PM  

I believe you once said "embrace your extremist"

Blogger Oakes Spalding November 24, 2016 6:40 PM  

@ZhukovG That there's more than one way to be evil (which, with respect, is not a very original observation) doesn't mean it shouldn't be called by its name where and when it occurs. History may be "messy." But there's nothing ambiguous, morally or otherwise, about a mechanized system of gassing hundreds of thousands of innocent people to death and then incinerating their bodies. Making appeals to Nazism isn't just "bad rhetoric" it's sick and nasty behavior, period. It's amazing to me that we're even having a debate on this.

Blogger Mr. Derp November 24, 2016 6:41 PM  

I do not "disavow" either. The left doesn't "disavow" communist cop murderers of Black Lives Matter or ethnic nationalists like Nation of Islam or La Raza so I refuse to "disavow". The SPLC inspired the "Chick Fil-A Terrorist" in 2013. He specifically stated he attacked the Family Research Center because the SPLC listed them as a "Hate Group". I will not "disavow" or attack anyone on the right. I'm not doing what leftist prog poop dicks like Don Lemon tell me.

Blogger tz November 24, 2016 6:41 PM  

Brexit and Trump were hubs where the disparate bits could connect around.

The left with LGBTQ and Muslims is a parallel example.

Anonymous JAMES November 24, 2016 6:41 PM  

Nah Sevron you don't understand.

Anyone who doesn't want to gas-the-jews-race-war-now is a cuck.

Stop being old fashioned.

So what if Spencer and his friends just alienated 90% of the people who voted Trump?

They're just normies, they were never going to "get it".

So many squares here. Don't you realise that Hitler is so hot right now?

Blogger Wanderer November 24, 2016 6:43 PM  

ZhukovG wrote:my my aren't we a ray of sunshine. If you're ready to surrender to evil then do it and shut up about. The rest of us have a civilization to save.

The Nazi brand is like AIDS to normies. Nazi LARPers' rhetoric is shit-tier at persuading anyone remotely close to the middle (which is of course the vast majority of people). As soon as normies hear the J-word you may as well be talking about shapeshifting lizard people from the fifth dimension. Nationalism does not need the swastika and Hitler. In fact, Nationalism existed just fine for many years before Hitler and the Nazi party killed it. It also doesn't help that Nazism splits white people in two by referring to Slavic whites as untermenschen who don't deserve to reproduce.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 24, 2016 6:46 PM  

@27 JAMES

So many squares here. Don't you realise that Hitler is so hot right now?


Obvious troll is obvious.

Blogger Lazarus November 24, 2016 6:46 PM  

Speaking of anti-semites, Keith Ellison cancelled an interview with the NYT when he learned they were going to ask him about his ties to Louis Farrakhan.

Ellison is the first Muslim to be elected to Congress, but his first congressional run in Minnesota in 2006 prompted questions about his ties to Farrakhan. While a student at the University of Minnesota Law School, he wrote several articles defending Farrakhan, and later worked with the Nation of Islam for eighteen months.

Farrakhan is a rabid anti-Semite, has accused Jews of being behind 9/11 and the slave trade, and once said that God was the one who “put them in the oven.”


The ADL is not hounding him, are they. ZOA is criticising the ADL for that.

Right now, the semites in the ZOA are the political friends of the Emperor-Ascendent.

P.S.
When does the Alt-Right get to carry out false flag attacks?

Blogger bkm ( wut is the great flaw in the Alt-R? too many chiefs, insufficient Injuns. good thing Vox Day is the Little Injun That Could pull that fine train. { Vox Gayness intensifies } ) November 24, 2016 6:47 PM  

9. Oakes Spalding November 24, 2016 6:03 PM
Or mass murderers.



considering who was in charge in Russia, why do you associate with Jews?

Anonymous Steve November 24, 2016 6:53 PM  

Roosh knows better than anyone what it feels like to be under media assault. I have never seen anyone attacked so viciously in the media, and to make it worse, with so little cause.

I'm still disgusted whenever I think of the way Roosh was monstered by the press, it was a digital lynching. The Boston bomber got better treatment from the media than he did.

And for what? Because he spoke out against feminism, and published books about getting laid. Back in the gay old days of Current Year, those things were pretty close to becoming a crime. The media - inflamed and simultaneously fanning the absurd "rape culture" hoax - certainly acted like it was.

Remember weedy little would-be Sex Commissar Ezra Klein gloating about how heterosexual men should feel "a cold spike of fear" before they bed a woman? That was only 2 years ago.

Thank Trump it's now the Age of Shitlords and Ezra Klein is the one whining into his digital hugbox that he's "genuinely afraid".

Even when Roosh was being assailed on the streets by SJW's in Canada and on the doorstep of his parents' home, he never backed down, never cowered, never gave his haters the satisfaction of seeing him frit.

Roosh is good people.

Anonymous Bobby Farr November 24, 2016 6:53 PM  

Spencer is most definitely not in harmony with the tastes of his times. I don't even see how he falls within the definition of Alt Right aside from his acceptance of race realism. He seems to basically accept the tenets of globalism but limits their application to the white world. He has argued with a straight face that white immigrants bring "vibrancy" and has been sympathetic to Pan-European projects and "racial empire". This is completely contrary to Trumpism and the Europeans branches of the Alt Right which have emphasized self-determination and native interests. This is a better reason to reject him as an alt right figurehead than some Nazi rhetoric and gestures.

Blogger Paul R November 24, 2016 6:54 PM  

I agree with Roosh. His response is much better than Cernovich. I think disavowal of Spencer is very close to the cuck type of response to charges of racism that we're all so sick of. VD might say that it's not the same, but I'm not seeing much of a difference. Put me squarely in the "No enemies to the alt-right of me" camp.

Blogger tz November 24, 2016 6:54 PM  

@16 Stefan was pointing out the libertarians became hypocrites. Ignoring evidence and violating their own principles. I noted this years ago where they were the same kind of talking point dispensers. They are worse now in wanting to impose and control anarchy in theory - they never actually do anything to reduce government, but write utopian technical manuals about rules and how you MUST do it under anacap.
I call them losertarians - they have useless think tanks, or are profs with protectionist barriers who preach free market for thee but not for me. Not unlike like the cuckservatives.

Blogger Phillip George November 24, 2016 6:59 PM  

Back on message, Burn coal and regreen the earth.
Where are the Podesta's now acquiring?
Abiogenesis is God's hand.
Muhammad lied- deceives billions including MSM whores
Gender isn't a choice - where you stick your dick is.
Trump said pussy. I'm still OK with that.

Safe spaces are in Heaven.
Europe is Christendom or is dead man walking

Julian is a bigger story now than before the election. Habeus Corpus Today. If they can disappear his body they can disappear your's in a heart beat. Think about this right now and don't let it go. Unity begins with missing people or your movement is dead.

Anonymous Anonymous November 24, 2016 7:00 PM  

Post this comment here since im genuinly curious about what people think about it.

Spencers vision is an American-European empire that is mainly white and has a firm white identity, right? To him "the roman salute" is natural because as all european empires for 2000 years, such an empire would use Roman mannerisms. For example, Napoleons armies marched under Roman eagles, and a host of emperors have called themselves "Ceasar" and many have used "the roman salute". Calling Trump "godemperor" fits into this tradition too.

However, lots of people in the alt-rgith do not share this vision at all and see as either impossible or terribly unattractive. For example, Taylor wants "freedom of assoscitaion" and the ability for those who so choose to disentangle themselves furhter from federal government and other communities, but basically within the US system? While others will have state sessession as their ideal.

So tolerating "the roman salute" is not just a sign of being more "right". It is a conflict of visions, no? "Empire" is not more right than independence under the constitution. Its more an attitude towards central authority, right? In that context, Spencers chennenigans are a sign of trying to kidnap other parts of the alt right to his imperial vision, no?

Blogger Lovekraft November 24, 2016 7:08 PM  

It is easier to say that I am not anti-anything, rather that I am pro-something. This neutralizes opponents and puts the narrative in your hands - you can now discuss community, security, identity without ever bringing up the other.

Then, if pressed, you can bring out your humane side by stating that you came to these positions after seeing so much economic and social despair among your people and want to correct it. Who would argue with that?

Blogger Lovekraft November 24, 2016 7:09 PM  

First sentence needs revision:

Instead of saying you are anti-this or that, say you are pro-something.

Blogger Lovekraft November 24, 2016 7:11 PM  

Cultural marxism/critical theory is destructive in nature, breeds violence and mental illness. The marxists in the west are currently having to come up with actual constructive policies because baiting and provoking isn't working. Too many eyes.

In order to stay ahead of this trend and ensure the left doesn't steal our agenda, the Alt-Right needs to stay on message about the positive ways our policies are to benefit society.

I believe the crucial difference between the left and right in this regard is TRANSPARANCY. I put this near or at the top of any movement. Secrecy is a sure sign of eventual failure.

Blogger JACIII November 24, 2016 7:16 PM  

I agree we shouldn't disavow the alt-white. But Spencer's nazilarpers deserve the abuse they are getting.

Stupid ought to hurt.

More concerning to me was the report they were being chased from one venue to another by skinny protestors. Any truth to that?

Blogger tz November 24, 2016 7:20 PM  

Roosh linked and said the alt-right is worse than feminism

Their need for sexual control went against the interests of myself and my readers of all races, since it’s not dissimilar to feminism, so I announced a formal split with them in February, even though I was never formally in the alt right.

This will be a point of contention going forward. Depopulation is still proceeding. Removing the Muslims won't fix Europe, they can just wait. Japan is worse off.

I think Roosh has grown - and everyone had realized it was the last chance to do things without insurrection or revolution.

But Roosh is still merely anti-3rd wave feminism, a negative - opposition. He's rising but isn't above the clouds and still sees the neo-playboy life as an ideal. The alt-white and alt-west have a vision. Some form of Christendom or even high paganism that wishes to return to home and hearth.

Blogger VFM #7634 November 24, 2016 7:23 PM  

It also doesn't help that Nazism splits white people in two by referring to Slavic whites as untermenschen who don't deserve to reproduce.

@28 Wanderer
Irrelevant. Times change. The Daily Stormer crowd, for example, love Putin and Russia. And conversely, the actual NSDAP took a benign view of Islam. What you call Nazi LARPers adopt the Nazi symbols mainly because it pisses off the SJWs and (((elitists))).

Agree, no disavowal of Richard Spencer will be forthcoming from me. I don't agree with everything he says and does, but then again, I don't agree with everything anybody says and does.

Blogger Lazarus November 24, 2016 7:36 PM  

VFM #7634 wrote:And conversely, the actual NSDAP took a benign view of Islam.

More than just benign:


Nazi-era Minister of Armaments and War Production Albert Speer acknowledged that in private, Hitler regarded Arabs as an inferior race[228] and that the relationship he had with various Muslim figures was more political than personal.[228] During a meeting with a delegation of distinguished Arab figures, Hitler learned of how Islam motivated the Umayyad Caliphate during the Islamic conquest of Gaul and was now convinced that "the world would be Mohammedan today" if the Arab regime had successfully taken France during the Battle of Tours,[228] while also suggesting to Speer that "ultimately not Arabs, but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."[228]

According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[228]

Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."[229]


Pro islamist Merkel is the New Hitler, fo' shizzle

Blogger rumpole5 November 24, 2016 7:37 PM  

One thing that we all can agree on is that it is essential that the Western European race survive and prosper if we want to enjoy the bounty of liberty and prosperty associated with that segment of humanity. Recognition of that fact is not malice to the rest of humanity.

Blogger Wanderer November 24, 2016 7:45 PM  

@43
Wow...the Nazis were huge cucks.

Anonymous Only Black Lives Matter November 24, 2016 7:45 PM  

@44 Rumpole5 - you homo?
Recognition of that fact is not malice to the rest of humanity.

It be racyciss, cracker!

Anonymous JAMES November 24, 2016 7:46 PM  

Yup but less because of the skinny wankers and more because a mole kept telling said wankers where they were going so that the pressure could be applied to cancel the reservation.

Spencer is going to have trouble booking an outhouse in rural Montana after this.

Blogger rumpole5 November 24, 2016 7:55 PM  

I like liberty, prosperity, good looking women, heat in the winter, ac in the summer, great music, and every sort of technical gizmo. That is all a product of Christian Western Humans and I want the same to continue.

Blogger Nobody In Particular November 24, 2016 7:55 PM  

Examples of people the mainstream media have recently tried to discredit, because they no longer fit the dominant narrative: Ben Carson, Mel Gibson, Mother Theresa, Donald Trump, Richard Spencer, Roosh, and many others.
Warning shots fired against: RBG, Pope Francis, Kanye West, and many others.
This doesn't mean either that:
1) Richard Spencer is as good as Mother Theresa.
2) Mother Theresa is as bad as Richard Spencer.
3) The treatment meted out to Pope Francis is the same as the treatment meted out to Donald Trump.
4) You shouldn't care what you say, because the media will sooner or later compare you to Hitler anyway.
Normal people are conflicted: many people want to think of their opponents as Hitler (because who doesn't want to think he's standing up to Hitler) and the media is encouraging that, but they can also see through some of the more obvious lies and on some level know that the media is exaggerating.
To give an extremely obvious example, it is much harder to discredit Mother Theresa than Richard Spencer. With enough effort, the media will be able to persuade most people that Mother Theresa is literally Hitler, but it will be hard. Why make it too easy for them?
Not everyone can be like Mother Theresa, nor is that even desirable. It takes all kinds. However, it is wrong to conclude that "since the media will try to discredit me anyway, let's just all openly worship Hitler and be done with it".
I understand that, maybe, to some people, saying "We are all Hitler" can be as empowering as saying "We are all Spartacus". However, they forget that Spartacus and his followers actually lost badly and didn't achieve anything whatsoever.
Both Mother Theresa and Donald Trump are necessary (I'm reluctant to say that Richard Spencer is necessary too, but who knows). Not everyone can be like Mother Theresa. Not everyone can be like Trump or Spencer either. Everyone has a part to play.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan November 24, 2016 8:00 PM  

Oh the agony make it stop this must be Hell. Hell is watching smarty pants intellectuals getting their asses handed to them by propagandists forever

Blogger GracieLou November 24, 2016 8:05 PM  

The most important thing I've learned in my dealings with the personality disordered, and at this point you can consider the MSM personality disordered because they lie, rationalize, trivialize, catastrophize, gaslight, covert and overt abuse the public, the most important thing is: you never give them what they want.

You don't EVER give them what they want. If you can help it.

They wanted Nazis. They should not have got that. They wanted division disavowals and denial. They should not have got that.

Anonymous Quicksilver75 November 24, 2016 8:08 PM  

In retrospect, perhaps some of us forgot that it is 2016, and not 1996, before reacting. The media landscape has changed in our favor, but the msm Beast is only wounded, not defeated. Spencer's judgement & policy prescriptions need a dose of wisdom before primetime. He certainly deserves a continued platform, and some respect. It is only prudent to be wary of his acumen till we see more maturity.

Anonymous #8601 November 24, 2016 8:10 PM  

The more Roosh's thinking has matured, the more he looks like an Islamic extremist.

There is a 100% correlation.

Blogger Phillip George November 24, 2016 8:22 PM  

Just keep in mind David Kelly died tried to get the message through to you that the was against Saddam Hussein was bullshit. Philip Wood stuck a telephone up his arse trying to get the message to you that MH370 had been hijacked. Julian Assange is missing/ is it like Madeleine McCann?

This. Would involve the British, American, Swedish?, Australian?, Ecuadorian governments. Either shadow government is Clinton Foundation or Vice Versa.

Should it matter?

Richard Spencer was not into pay dirt. He's alive. Taken down by other means. Andrew Breitbart?

Drain the Swamp. Spencer is no where near that swamp. It's distraction writ large enough for the MSM Whores to cover.

Anonymous Scintan November 24, 2016 8:36 PM  

Paul R wrote:I agree with Roosh. His response is much better than Cernovich. I think disavowal of Spencer is very close to the cuck type of response to charges of racism that we're all so sick of. VD might say that it's not the same, but I'm not seeing much of a difference. Put me squarely in the "No enemies to the alt-right of me" camp.

Spencer's probably as done as last night's dinner, and it's because of real stupidity on his part. What he did will likely end up having been a political version of suicide by cop. Disavowing him is smart, and deserved, and has nothing to do with "cuck". Actively supporting Spencer is foolish. Publick silence with private cosolation, or the classic "I can't speak for him" on the subject, is about the closest thing to a supportive middle ground anyone should even aim for.

Anonymous Gen. Kong November 24, 2016 8:54 PM  

Roosh is correct. Nate's point on the previous thread was a fine one too. Spencer does need to learn and understand that he's no Trump or Milo when it comes to dealing with the (((media))). Roosh has gotten to experience them personally and he knows of what he speaks. There were a number of fine speakers at that conference whose contributions have been ingnored thanks to a needless blunder. Spencer needs to follow on Roosh's footsteps here and put it behind him. He's young and he might eventually learn to deal with (((media))) in an effective way. Step one is to never forget for a second that they are the enemy and that every single one of them without exception deserves something extremely unpleasant many times over.

Maybe Spencer will come to realize that he hasn't the needed skill set to deal with a gang of lying diabolical narcissists 24 x 7 x 365. One can function perfectly well as NPI head and stay away from the machine - working on the longterm strategy of putting the (((media))) and their (((owners))) out of business permanently and simply follow Vox's simple dictum of having nothing whatsoever to do with them. They are enemies after all and enemies are for destroying, not talking with - unless doing so furthers their destruction. There's also the point that now is no time to let down our guard and act as if the battle is won. It's just beginning.

Blogger justaguy November 24, 2016 8:57 PM  

ALt-Right, Alt-White, Alt- West, Alt-Civilization, Alt- Christian....so many different choices and views, all different than the official National Review approved conservative theology. So the NYT and Mainstream (lamestream?) media takes the most extreme cases and then try to apply them to all of their opponents--- This is the normal for the NYT. At least the God-Emperor Ascendant's disavowal of some group celebrating nazism cut this off.

So not even 200 people who are fanatically alt-white meet in DC, and suddenly the entire Republican Party and the 60 million or so who voted for Trump want to start up concentration camps? Who actually follows this absurdity anymore? Treat it like the crazy woman on the subway-- why commit one way or the other. Why let that crazy woman media tar us with Spencer's version of the alternative to defeat?

Anonymous Takin' a Look November 24, 2016 9:03 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving all

I've seen all this bitching about Richard Spencer lately, he's stupid, he's got political buck fever, he's a spook/jew plant, he's a useful idiot, he's using outdated nazi LARP, he's a fag.

I stick by the original code: We.Don't.Care. no enemies to our right. I won't wring my hands over it until he proves to be a bought and paid for traitor.

As for all the nazi shit, Fuck the Jews what makes them so damn special?

Blogger Cataline Sergius November 24, 2016 9:06 PM  

I was most impressed by Roosh's press conference.

That was a dire situation for him.

I am 90% certain he wasn't too far from facing trumped up charges.

By now we know how that goes, the prosecutor who wants to make a name for herself, charges the guy with everything under the sun and even if the jury thinks most of it is BS they will still throw out a random conviction for something, you know, just to be nice.

The SJWs were in full digital lynch mob mode. Promising on Twitter to cut the throats of these "rapists" going to "Rapist Meet and Greets".

You could tell Roosh was feeling the pressure. He was getting ready to flee the country for good and just lay low in Eastern Europe.

Then he did that presser.

The press conference format is the one place where you can still have a bit of an advantage because the press can't do their usual trick of grill you for four hours just to get one quote. The time is limited, the editor isn't there. What they get is what they get and they have to get something because the newscycle is always hungry for more.

He was also helped enormously by the fact that they had gotten so lost in SJWland they had forgotten about the fact that they were lying.

Anonymous AR Sniper November 24, 2016 9:07 PM  

I may be the lone voice on this but I think the 'Hail Trump' could've been a brilliant, if risky, troll but needed to be followed with attacking the Left for thought policing us on Roman references now. The difference between 'Hail' & 'Heil' are enormous.

Are we to get rid of the 'Hail to the Chief' song now too?

Opportunity missed by not counter attacking the expected (trolled) attack

Blogger Lazarus November 24, 2016 9:07 PM  

#8601 wrote:The more Roosh's thinking has matured, the more he looks like an Islamic extremist.

There is a 100% correlation.



Not necessarily a bad thing. Extremism in defence of Liberty is no vice, yes?

Islam gives you a choice. Kill us or die. They don't do "agree to disagree" or "live and let live" or "rule by majority with protection for minorities" except as a tactic.

They want to make the Caliphate Great Again. (MCGA mindset)

Blogger Lazarus November 24, 2016 9:09 PM  

Cataline Sergius wrote:I was most impressed by Roosh's press conference.



You know it was Vox who suggested it, yes?

Blogger Unknown November 24, 2016 9:14 PM  

People were annoyed by making it public really. Not needed. It's dumb to say you agree with the altright and how it has great ideas and then publicly distance over bad PR. Privately is a different conversation.

Blogger Sevron November 24, 2016 9:17 PM  

No AR Sniper, it had no chance as a clever troll. It's not a Roman salute. It's a Nazi salute. The salute's history is entirely irrelevant and nobody besides idiots who think they're being clever try this bit of retarded rhetoric. Sorry.

Blogger Markku November 24, 2016 9:22 PM  

Sevron wrote:No AR Sniper, it had no chance as a clever troll. It's not a Roman salute. It's a Nazi salute. The salute's history is entirely irrelevant and nobody besides idiots who think they're being clever try this bit of retarded rhetoric. Sorry.

Of course it is, but getting the "Roman salute" meme out there is an attempt at damage control, and I can't really think of a better one off the top of my head. So, let's not at least publicly piss on it.

Anonymous AR Sniper November 24, 2016 9:22 PM  

Just noticed Richard's latest on the episode.

http://www.radixjournal.com/blog/2016/11/24/roman-holidayspencer-statement

Tremendous respect for Vox and the Ilk but I'm going to agree with Spencer on this. The only error was in the reaction of Alt Lite and no follow up attack.

Maybe it's not too late. Call another NPI presser, dress in togas and shout Hail! 1,000x

This is war

Anonymous Gen. Kong November 24, 2016 9:31 PM  

Wanderer wrote:

The Nazi brand is like AIDS to normies. Nazi LARPers' rhetoric is shit-tier at persuading anyone remotely close to the middle (which is of course the vast majority of people). As soon as normies hear the J-word you may as well be talking about shapeshifting lizard people from the fifth dimension. Nationalism does not need the swastika and Hitler. In fact, Nationalism existed just fine for many years before Hitler and the Nazi party killed it. It also doesn't help that Nazism splits white people in two by referring to Slavic whites as untermenschen who don't deserve to reproduce.


If most 'normies' accept openly Marxist symbols without question (which they do) and react like a Vampire to a cross at the Nazi ones (which they also so), it's merely a measure of how completely perverted their sense of "morality" has become thanks to the (((media))) and (((education))). Marxists slaughtered more innocents by several orders of magnitude than the Nazis did, but since the hands of the (((usual suspects))) were often covered with bloos from the actual killing, it's all perfectly good and acceptable - according to the (((media))) and their (((friends))). Behold the result of decades of public edumacayshun. How many decades did it take to make 'normies' this completely stupid and useless?

That being said, a good point you made is that Nazis weren't really nationalists anyway. If they were really nationalists there would have been no reason to murder 15 million or so fellow whites (mainly Slavs) and enslave millions more. As you stated, Nationalism existed just fine for many years before Hitler came along. The Nazis misappropriated the term. There is no reason any nationalist should celebrate Hitler or Nazism as there was nothing very nationalist about the regime. Why would a German nationalist have any need of taking over Poland? Obviously, the Nazi agenda was more alomg the lines of ambition for empire. Liddell (another founder of the Alt-Right name) basically made this point about Hitler a couple of years ago when some folks were trying to use him as a rhetorical weapon (and failing). It obviously does not work, so why persist in repeating the same mistake over and over again?

Blogger Lazarus November 24, 2016 9:31 PM  

Is this real??

Anonymous Wyrd November 24, 2016 9:32 PM  

Is my Astartes Power Armour spiffy enough? How about my Bolter and Force Sword?

Anonymous Greg November 24, 2016 9:34 PM  

Two Dead as Gunman Storms Catholic Monk Retirement Home in France
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11/24/two-dead-70-hostages-catholic-monk-retirement-home-france/

Blogger Markku November 24, 2016 9:35 PM  

No, it's not real, Lazarus. First, these fake Trump tweets are a thing now (not malicious, it's just for fun) but to be absolutely sure, I checked his tweets for that day and it's not there.

Anonymous Greg November 24, 2016 9:35 PM  

@69 "Is this real??"

I'm assuming you're kidding.

Blogger ace November 24, 2016 9:44 PM  

One reason people on the alt-right might be in a fightin' mood (I'm not) is that the sun has broken over the horizon for us. We didn't fight each other in the past because there was nothing to fight over.

It's a good sign for the movement as a whole, on balance. We just need to draw a distinction between one of ours who dabbles in ingroup criticism and a cuckservative who deals wholly in it.

Blogger Markku November 24, 2016 9:48 PM  

This is how easy it is to fake tweets

Blogger Lazarus November 24, 2016 9:52 PM  

Greg wrote:@69 "Is this real??"

I'm assuming you're kidding.


I don't tweet. Markku was very kind and informative.
Now YOU are on my shitlist.
(just kidding)

Blogger Arthur Isaac November 24, 2016 9:53 PM  

If a couple of LARPers means we lose we are not anti-fragile. We know that the media doesn't care about the rise of right wing fascism, just like they don't care about rape, pillage and genital mutilation. These are only ever tools, not actual issues to be ideologically defeated. They are pretending at dialectic when Vox has taught us that it is merely bad rhetoric.

Blogger Sevron November 24, 2016 10:14 PM  

AR Sniper,

You will have an easier time convincing the public that fucking children, a perfectly respectable Roman pastime, is totally cool than you will that the Nazi salute is like totally the Roman salute.

Blogger Badger Brigadon November 24, 2016 10:15 PM  

Melania is way way too gorgeous to be seen in one of Theallet's feed sacks.

Anonymous Gen. Kong November 24, 2016 10:20 PM  

AR Sniper:
I may be the lone voice on this but I think the 'Hail Trump' could've been a brilliant, if risky, troll but needed to be followed with attacking the Left for thought policing us on Roman references now. The difference between 'Hail' & 'Heil' are enormous.

Not necessarily. "Ave Trump" would have been more directly God-Emperor centered and not presented the (((media))) with such an obvious excuse to scream "Nazi". (Yes they're always going to scream "Nazi" because they always lie, as noted in the our host's Little Purple Book). Probably not very effective as rhetoric though. I suspect that the ultimate game to be played here is to use terms that both yank (((their))) emotional chains and make (((their))) lies all the more obvious to the 'Alt-Lite' at the same time - since these are folks who are still in the early recovery stages of waking up from a decades-long stupor induced by public edumacayshun, (((media))), (((entertainment))), and (((culture))).

Spencer's mistake as I see it was in grandstanding - an attempt to garner atttention to himself or perhaps for NPI - at the expense of the folks who took the time to present speeches at the NPI conference, and at the expense of the God-Emperor he was saluting. While a mistake, it's certainly no reason to toss him to the (((enemy))), who will always remain the (((enemy))). His action ended up exposing allies and friends to (((enemy))) fire, which distracts from the overall goal. Spencer needs to re-think how he deals with the (((media))) and either refuse to talk to them altogether, hire someone who can deal with their antics, or learn the skill himself.

Blogger Citizenrichie November 24, 2016 10:32 PM  

The persons you name are protecting a brand and their social status.

I'm just a pissed off (better than pissed on) white guy from the Bronx who's tired of being shat on on and told I've privilege. What the fuck is privilege? Sounds like nigger noise.

I've earned every million dollars I've made ;-)

Blogger Lazarus November 24, 2016 10:32 PM  

I had the opportunity to converse with an elderly gentleman who was very young in Germany in the 30's.

Every Sunday the brownshirts would march through town in military formation singing the Horst Wessel Lied (song)for about an hour.

He would watch through the front window and would hum along.

They used it to provoke The Red Front Fighter's League (Roter Frontkämpferbund) who had a clenched fist raised salute (black power style) to inspire an attack by the reds, thus branding them as aggressors.

Anyway, the family managed to escape and missed the holocaust.

Point being, all this Nazi / commie stuff in America is like kids in a playground.

Anonymous Eric the Red November 24, 2016 10:38 PM  

"The proper response when the fake news tells you you’re a Nazi is to say 'Fuck you'.”

And if you really like big theatrical productions, tell them "Fuck you" this way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw

Put Tia Tequila in as part of the chorus line... PERFECT !!!

Anonymous Eric the Red November 24, 2016 10:39 PM  

"The proper response when the fake news tells you you’re a Nazi is to say 'Fuck you'.”

And if you really like big theatrical productions, tell them a big "Fuck you" this way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw

Put Tia Tequila in as part of the chorus line... PERFECT !!!

Blogger Citizenrichie November 24, 2016 10:42 PM  

Oppy's Ghost:

I don't get the Irish. Long story, boring: They stood up to and fought the most powerful colonizing force in history to preserve their clans and culture, only to turn their capital city over to a bunch of third world savages.

I need someone smarter than me to explain this to me. The Catholic Church really did a number on the Republic of Ireland. Maybe the Orange were right?

Blogger Oakes Spalding November 24, 2016 10:42 PM  

By the way, has Roosh ever apologized for writing date-rape handbooks? Just asking.

Anonymous Gen. Kong November 24, 2016 10:49 PM  

BTW, I see VDARE has a good article today which puts this whole affair in a proper perspective. Spencer dropped the ball. He probably knows this at some level. Hopefully he'll learn from the mistake. It's really the same mistake, writ large, many of us here have made from time to time: failure to adhere to the warning of "don't pick up the shit" and failing to be aware that the shit will invariably be placed before you by the enemy. Learn who the enemy is, who your allies are and how to tell the difference. (Those 16 points are a pretty good start of a litmus test, it seems to me).

Blogger Lazarus November 24, 2016 10:50 PM  

Somebody needs to make a hitler video about this.
I can't cuz I don't have the skillz.

"Everyone who was at the NPI meeting, leave now!"

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 24, 2016 10:57 PM  

They are pretending at dialectic when Vox has taught us that it is merely bad rhetoric.

That is not entirely correct. Good dialectic is usually bad rhetoric, but if you're playing fast and loose with logic on purpose -- pseudo-dialectic -- then it can be very effective.

Indeed, PD is my preferred position; sort of the Culture War equivalent of a midfielder in soccer, very flexible.

Blogger Lazarus November 24, 2016 11:03 PM  

Milo training video that is relevant:

The way to respond to outrage culture is outrageous behvior

Anonymous Gen. Kong November 24, 2016 11:04 PM  

Citizenrichie:
I don't get the Irish. Long story, boring: They stood up to and fought the most powerful colonizing force in history to preserve their clans and culture, only to turn their capital city over to a bunch of third world savages.

I need someone smarter than me to explain this to me. The Catholic Church really did a number on the Republic of Ireland. Maybe the Orange were right?


As I understand it, the Catholic Church in Ireland was one of the first places massively infiltrated by Marxist pedophiles, who steadily worked their way into its hierarchy there over decades. (See Ann Barnhardt for a fairly extensive account of this program, which started in the 1920s worldwide). By the 1970s and 80s, the thing blew up to such an extent that the Catholic hierarchy there had to basically hide the body of a Pedo-Cardinal who died (of AIDs as I recall) in the middle of the might as the outrage was so great they feared a mob would torch his maggot-encrusted carcass. Botttom line is that the church ended up massively discredited, opening the door for the Kool-Aid spewed out by (((Hollywood))) and the Banana Empire in general, which only intensified during the "Celtic Tiger" bubble of the 1990s (which included surrender of their sovereignty to the EUSSR). Just another okrug of the EUSSR now - complete with dindu worship and invading armies of dindu and kebab. Under Hi-Fellatin' Franny, Catholicism is now of fully converged. Northern Counties are under the UK-Okrug of the EUSSR, which voted to free itself, but we'll see if they actually do so. Not much better off than Ireland proper when it comes to invasion though.

Blogger Jakob Niedzwiecki November 24, 2016 11:09 PM  

The Church was infiltrated by Marxists over decades, culminating in the cuckfest that was Vatican II. Now only the trads and SSPX are actually carrying on real Catholic tradition. Most of the leadership and masses are cucks or worse (e.g. Frankie the Commie).

Blogger Jakob Niedzwiecki November 24, 2016 11:10 PM  

Read more like satire to me.

Blogger Bosefus November 24, 2016 11:14 PM  

Where were you?... when they locked me uptown and nobody bailed me out.... well... I'm goin tell you what I'm goin do... you can come along too. Where were you? This time I really feel I've had enough. This time we can have a really good time. But I still remember... where were you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR-33sqd_GA

Beat me daddy...

Anonymous Now we Care? November 24, 2016 11:28 PM  

What ever happened to We. Dont. Care.? Is that not a thing anymore... I'm so old and confused...

Anonymous BGKB November 24, 2016 11:37 PM  

Nazi LARPers will be the reason why the pendulum will swing back to the left again.

Given the choice between 3rd world savage moslems and Nazi Larpers which would you chose?

Farrakhan is a rabid anti-Semite, has accused Jews of being behind 9/11 and the slave trade,

The slave trade is fact and the jew who bought the twin towers that had a negative value made a lot from insurance when jewish lightning hit them.

Back on message, Burn coal and regreen the earth.

I thought coal burners & mudsharks were bad for western civilization?

OT: Maybe they are getting ready for Podesta cheese gate, 4 Latrino lesbians set free from serving 19 years for licking little cheese. https://www.yahoo.com/news/san-antonio-four-cleared-charges-223020530.html

Anonymous Drogger November 24, 2016 11:37 PM  

Kind of sad, really, to see so many fall for the Lugenpresse's lies as usual.

The same forces that elected Donald Trump, that fed the Alt Right, that is decaying America are still in place. Mass immigration continues unabated. Cultural Marxists still preach their hatred in our schools and in the institutions of power.

Richard Spencer is an important man, but events will soon overshadow him---and all of us. We will reach a point where vortex of history sucks us all into, with no one to control it. That is where we are headed.

Hold your chin high and don't punch to the right. This is a delaying tactic by the Left, not an offensive.

Anonymous Conus November 24, 2016 11:50 PM  

I went to some semi cuck websites and it is clear the alt-right is winning. They post some anti alt-right article and as long as there are comments allowed alot of reasonable comments are coming in from alt-right supporters. The alt-right rhetoric is good. The othering of white identity will lose its effectiveness soon.

Blogger pyrrhus November 24, 2016 11:55 PM  

Chinese want only Han Chinese, don't accept any substitutes, or refugees...https://kakistocracyblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/25/little-trouble-in-big-china/

Anonymous Francois November 24, 2016 11:56 PM  

"Now that the schism has taken place, men like Mike Cernovich, Paul Joseph Watson, and Stefan Molyneux have a clear path to the top as part of their “new right” platform. There is no Nazi taint to hold them back. "

Wow...that's pretty naive. I mean, how long will it take to paint them with the same brush as soon as they raise their head in public? Not long.

In America "Nazi" means bigoted, anti Semitic, and white supremacist. It shouldn't take too long to scrape up some of their. Moments to demonstrate they are worse than Spencer.

Why is Roosh being so naive?

Blogger Bosefus November 25, 2016 12:00 AM  

Well I saw your new beau today... wearing my pair of shoes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAd-U6CYjIw

Every one tells me there are other ways to get by.

Anonymous Conus November 25, 2016 12:06 AM  

Turns out some of the diversity in Europe has been raping Chinese international students. It has gone viral in China recently and alot of hate against muslims has been generated.

I am actually on a wechat group that a bunch of Chinese use to practice english by talking about random topics. Every now and again there is a topic on how uncivilised muslims are. It is fascinating to read what they actually think.

Anonymous Ezekiel Cassandros November 25, 2016 12:13 AM  

AR Sniper wrote:Tremendous respect for Vox and the Ilk but I'm going to agree with Spencer on this. The only error was in the reaction of Alt Lite and no follow up attack.

Did you notice his tacit admission that he and others should refrain from doing likewise in the future? "I did nothing wrong, but it won't happen again" basically. Looks like he learned.

Blogger Bosefus November 25, 2016 12:31 AM  

Can't get a gig in Deleware anyway...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-cFtSPIF4Q

Nothing cooler than 13th Floor Elevator... screw you.

But we're up against the wall...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKiNy3O2who

Blame the mothers...

Blogger DouglasEdward November 25, 2016 12:31 AM  

Today, Brimelow over at VDARE wrote that he and others at the conference were furious at Spencer's hijacking at the end. I'm really not sure where NPI goes if they've pissed off their AmRen and VDare fellow travelers(I put myself in this camp).

Nor does the shit pile over at DS really like NPI, while being supportive in general of Spencer's actions they seem to want him to purity spiral further and are upset he brought Tequila and the Jewish kid who made the salute(I actually briefly chatted with that kid on Twitter tonight).

This gives NPI the very awkward position of being in between the more mainstream Alt-Right(VDare especially looks fine to normies if you link them to it, AmRen if they are starting to lean in that direction) and not as far to the extreme as DS.

Blogger Bosefus November 25, 2016 12:44 AM  

Make a Ford and Chevy last 10 years like a Dodge...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJXjt5D4zY&index=2&list=RDGv61zBZacpo

We don't burn draft cards... hmmm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4AgZST_TG8&index=4&list=RDGv61zBZacpo

Anonymous rightisallright November 25, 2016 12:44 AM  

As someone who lost over 100 extended family memebers to the real fucking Nazis in WWII, I would be personally overjoyed to kill Richard Spencer and every one of his dipshit followers, and anyone else who has good words to say about the Nazis, personally, wi\hht a sledge hammer. Fuck You, you fucking subhuman garbage. And fuck that stunned slut Tila Tequila too.

As VD has said, Spencer is a fucking idiot who thinks currying favor with the media is a good idea. Now every time I, as a member of the alt-right, say anything in public, the SJWs etc can just point to this incident, rightly or wrongly. I don't care about that much, but it does do masive damage with normies who don't know all the details.

Blogger Bosefus November 25, 2016 12:49 AM  

Poncho just bit the dust... that's the way it goes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbZ3VdYb90o

Lefties can't sing the blues like they used to...

Blogger Bosefus November 25, 2016 12:58 AM  

I robbed and plundered.... the Master hung me in the spring of 25...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFkcAH-m9W0

These bastards will never go quietly into the night.

But that's all right...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqhdRs4jyA

Blogger Bosefus November 25, 2016 1:17 AM  

That was headquarters... they advised me... take the ticket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOmtVFQ3WF8

Blogger Bosefus November 25, 2016 1:20 AM  

These boys here are not white...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivzVgsR2yEc

Anonymous Quicksilver75 November 25, 2016 1:20 AM  

The biggest blind spot for NPI is their almost romantic notion about Europeans, esp as Europeans as potential immigrants in a future when tighter immigrtn policy would help reverse demographic change. The sad truth is that 40-50% of white Europeans are hopelessly, suicidally left wing, and possibly beyond saving. To invite them into the USA would be to invite the very socialist & open borders policies that are currently destroying the EU. The entire notion of a future pan-European phoenix is fantasy. Let's see which EU countries have the courage to save themselves by supporting nationalist parties thru 2018, and then may be time for a fresh look.

Blogger Bosefus November 25, 2016 1:52 AM  

Get in... did I say that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmoo4m7ZFXI

Blogger Bosefus November 25, 2016 2:08 AM  

Who am I... who am I... are you kidding me... who am i???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg6KLK07Tlk

Well... hop in man...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtfXPFRg2gw

Who am I...

Blogger Bosefus November 25, 2016 2:23 AM  

You really want to oppose this... well... good luck...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwSA0Tckwbk

He's way crazier than you.

Blogger Bosefus November 25, 2016 2:29 AM  

Must be getting lonely...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgnQVjp3VUY

Blogger Bosefus November 25, 2016 2:34 AM  

Hey... time don't matter...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu3ypuKq8WE

But I never forget...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xEbbyKJ0mk

Blogger Bosefus November 25, 2016 2:40 AM  

Feels... just like a ball and chain...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrF_nM9pknU

Anonymous Eric the Red November 25, 2016 2:41 AM  

The GOP should be put down like the wounded animal it is, and then a quiet eulogy spoken over its remains. Then it's time for the alt-right to form the foundations of a new American Nationalist Party.

As for Spencer, the enemy is the lugenpresse. They need to be spammed (or perhaps trumped) on this Nazi nonsense good and hard. I would invite them for another press conference pre-billed as the alt-right's assumption of certain key elements of National Socialism, then slam them with live recreations from 'The Producers', even getting the dancers to pull the reporters into the dance routine. Take video as necessary for later infinite youtubing. Then finally at the end announce that the alt-right assigns no more relevance to Naziism as they do to a theatrical production, and that anyone who really thinks the Nazis are resurgent and out to get them should go see a doctor, start taking sedatives, and calm the fuck down. Anyone who's not insane in the rest of the population will dismiss the lugenpresse's Nazi narratives forever after.

Blogger Nobody In Particular November 25, 2016 3:50 AM  

I have a more constructive idea (especially for the left): instead of disavowing this and disavowing that, why not make a list of affirmations, of things that are great, of high principles that everyone can agree with, and then encourage everyone to recite it on official occasions, in public meetings, in schools, etc..
For when such a recitation takes too long, we could have some brief gesture stand in for it, like e.g. doffing one's hat. Or we could make the list itself very short.
Surely no one can object to this idea, but I wonder why nobody considered it before.

Blogger peter blandings November 25, 2016 4:42 AM  

roosh doesn't seem all that bright to me.

Blogger peter blandings November 25, 2016 4:47 AM  

and spencer is an idiot for sure. someone should take him aside and make him understand that he has been relieved of his command and to STFU.

Blogger Markku November 25, 2016 5:18 AM  

There is no command, it's not a centralized system and never was. He did invent the word, but it was just naming an already existing (though early) movement.

Spencer can always lead the followers he has actually made. And Vox can lead HIS minions. That's the way it works.

Blogger Markku November 25, 2016 5:20 AM  

Just like we own Castalia House, and we can dictate what goes on with it, but we didn't invent independent, right-leaning publishing. We have no say over any other such publisher, though if they are willing to listen to us, we probably could teach them a thing or two. But they don't HAVE to listen to us.

Blogger Gordon November 25, 2016 6:03 AM  

The PIRA was, from the start, explicitly socialist. Not many paid attention because it seemed more important to end the violence.

Blogger Gordon November 25, 2016 6:34 AM  

Please, do enlighten us further on the symbols of European empires. Then sit down with the reporters who show up to such events wanting a "gotcha" to build their narrative around. They will be so appreciative of your information, as they SO much want to deliver honest, accurate stories. "See we curl our pinkie slightly just the way the Carolingians did. It's so totally different from what the Nazis did."

Anonymous Shut up rabbit November 25, 2016 7:03 AM  

Greg wrote:@69 "Is this real??"

I'm assuming you're kidding.


1488 retweets, 148800 Likes; seems legit

Anonymous Rezny November 25, 2016 7:20 AM  

This salute thing reminds me of a certain event in 2010.

http://www.ljplus.ru/img4/d/e/delanetmne/24.jpg
https://www.stihi.ru/pics/2010/12/16/5567.jpg

And no, they don't praise Putin the Saviour of Europes and Americas. Quite the contrary.
Not that ~50 000 Nazi salutes in the centre of Moscow changed much in (back then) 93-years old Bolshevik regime in Russia.
I don't yet understand why people suddenly went dogshit about 2 of them on some minuscule conference.

Blogger Nate November 25, 2016 9:40 AM  

"Their sales pitch of “America will be better with only white people” is too seductive for marginalized white men to resist..."

America has never been an only white nation. It will never be an only white nation. The fact that Roosh could talk like this just highlights the fact that he is not an american and has no grasp at all of american history.

Anonymous Pennywise November 25, 2016 10:03 AM  

Roosh, a man of integrity? No.

He sold the pump and dump lifestyle for years. Only when he realized his bill of sale had run its course, he "reinvented" himself.

Blogger Nate November 25, 2016 10:19 AM  

Also... I didn't see anyone really disavowing Spencer. I saw people criticizing his mistake.

It divided the Trump movement... not the Alt-Right. Trumpism and Alt-Right are very similar but not the same. Most of the Trump Movement have no idea what the alt-right is.

Anonymous Avalanche November 25, 2016 10:47 AM  

@45 "Wow...the Nazis were huge cucks."

Nah, they were SOCIALISTS! Just like OUR lefties, they apparently believed they could 'let' (help?) the moslems take over, and then THEY could take over the moslems.(The National Socialists MAY have been brutal, and enough warriors, to defeat an ascendant caliphate.)

One warrior race recognizing another warrior race is NOT surprising! It's also not (necessarily) cuckish.

Blogger Martin November 25, 2016 10:57 AM  

@Gordon
I must have failed to communicate. I think "roman salute" is idiotic and autistic. And it was a terrible breach of trust with those that came to the NPI, both because it kidnapped everyone to the imperial vision which by all accounts is a minority view to begin with. And it scandalized everyone who had been sticking their neck out for the NPI and the alt right. Spencer should appologize to alot of people, imho.

My post was more about thinking about the alt right and the various categories within it. To me as a European ethno nationalist Spencers vision is repulsive. And probably impossible. Those that want pan-whitism would do better to spend their energies in a religous order imho, like the catholic church or the druids. If I were american I would advocate to facilitate sessession and for "freedom of association". But I understand that a US perspective can be imperial, however much i dislike that.

(posted as "anonymous" above)

33. Bobby Farr
+1

Anonymous Avalanche November 25, 2016 11:07 AM  

@53 "The more Roosh's thinking has matured, the more he looks like an Islamic extremist."

Oh god, this is my view too. I WANT to not 'shoot to the right' in any case ... but since my mission for our race is to SAVE White women from the depredations of feminism, I find Roosh to be my enemy. I don't CARE if he says he is "fighting" for free speech -- his clear position is HE should be able to fuck White women without regard for the long-term effect on the WHITE RACE AND CIVILIZATION! (Thus, he is my enemy.)

Roosh is a (POC) PoS helping WHITE (and non-White -- even worse!) men to take sexual advantage of White women! Instead of helping White men work to RECOVER White women to their race and nation, instead of helping White men to return to their NATURAL position as protectors and guiders of White women (including against the women themselves!); he is helping those men who are angry and choose to follow him to FURTHER damage and destroy OUR women!

He is 100% and actively part-and-parcel of the destruction of White women, White families, White society! He's teaching White MEN to take advantage of White women and (continue to) destroy them as part of our nation! (And no, fucking non-White women just for the sex does NOT prevent creation of non-White children, which are a further destruction of WHITE nations!)

He's pretty clear: ALL he wants is to fuck White women. (I don't CARE if Persians are 'nominally' White; HE would have our women be just as valueless (and un-valued) as ANY Arab/moslem woman!)

Just as it will be a long hard climb to recover our White country to be our White nation; it will be a long hard climb to recover OUR WOMEN from the depredations and brainwashing of our (((enemies))). "Joining in" with the destruction of White women puts you on WHOSE side in this battle?! "Leading the charge" to further damage and destroy White women puts Roosh on (((WHOSE))) side?!

WHERE will you White men FIND (relatively) undamaged White women to restock our nation, our race, our civilization, if you keep HELPING to further damage White women? You gonna start marrying 13-yr olds?!?! {disgusted}

Anonymous Avalanche November 25, 2016 11:27 AM  

@61 "Not necessarily a bad thing. Extremism in defence of Liberty is no vice, yes?"

Do you wanna defend liberty -- or GET YOUR NATION BACK!? IF White women are (more and more) destroyed, what's the point of having "liberty"? Where are "our posterity" going to come from? WHO are you preserving liberty FOR?!

Using "vice" (letting anyone -- even White men who should be protecting them -- fuck White women!) is NOT the way to preserve liberty!! It's just a continuation of our destruction by another means.

(How do all you White Christians balance Christianity with this Persian man urging and teaching White men how to (casually and with no responsibility to themselves or our race) fuck any White women then can manipulate into it?)

And yes, I'm using "the "f" word intentionally -- it's SO not my usual mode of speech -- but WHAT word better or more accurately describes Roosh's views of White women? (I don't care about OTHER women.) He does not give a DAMN about recovering / protecting White people and letting us continue as a race and a nation -- so long as he gets to stick his dick into any and all women he can trick -- he's all for it!

Are you?!

Blogger tz November 25, 2016 11:29 AM  

@66 - agreed.
@107 - Spencer isn't stupid.

What is happening is the Overton Window is moving, just not that fast. RooshV found his things outside earlier this year, Spencer this week.

Black Lives Matter can chant "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon" and Wolf Blitzer (or even Tucker Carlson) won't demand someone on the left disassociate themselves from them 8 times.

The key question is where the Overton window opens to fantasy and where it opens to reality.

Anonymous BGKB November 25, 2016 12:09 PM  

As someone who lost over 100 extended family memebers to the real fucking Nazis in WWII, I would be personally overjoyed to kill Richard Spencer and every one of his dipshit followers, and anyone else who has good words to say about the Nazis, personally, wi\hht a

When the economy collapses this time people will know it was the jews, and every nation with the internet will expect the same from jews.

Blogger VD November 25, 2016 12:18 PM  

As someone who lost over 100 extended family memebers to the real fucking Nazis in WWII, I would be personally overjoyed to kill Richard Spencer and every one of his dipshit followers, and anyone else who has good words to say about the Nazis, personally, wi\hht a sledge hammer.

Question: are you equally fine with everyone who has ever lost family members to Israelis or Bolshevik Jews killing you and every other Jew they can find, as well as everyone who has good words to say about the Jews?

Or do you think that the Holocaust is somehow historically unique and therefore justifies ethnic snowflaking?

Blogger Ezekiel November 25, 2016 2:10 PM  

Vox you live in Italy, I don't think you realize how many Americans at this point would rather be ruled by fascists or even Nazis than the current crop of SJWs, cucks and shills.

As yet another highly-unscientific survey of Middle America, I walked into a gathering of what used to be a fairly normie family yesterday (half of those old enough voted for Bill Clinton first time around; probably all of them voted for Carter in '76), MAGA hat on my head and arm outstretched. "Hail Trump! Hail Victory!"

Whole house exploded in laughter. Even the "God-Emperor" stuff only got a few mild looks of disdain.

This really ain't the PR disaster that people are making it out to be.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 25, 2016 2:24 PM  

Oakes Spalding wrote:Or mass murderers.That's why Che is so excoriated and written out of history by the Left. Amiright?

Blogger Ezekiel November 25, 2016 2:27 PM  

Ich hatt' einen Scheissemeister,
Einen bessern findst du nit.
Die Trommel schlug zum Streite,
Er ging an meiner Seite
In gleichem Schritt und Tritt.

Die lugenpresse kam geflogen:
Gilt’s mir oder gilt es dir?
Ihn hat es weggerissen,
Er liegt zu meinen Füßen
Als wär's ein Stück von mir.

Will mir die Hand noch reichen,
Derweil ich eben trolle.
Kann dir die Hand nicht geben,
Bleib du im ew'gen Leben
Mein guter Kamerad!

Blogger RobertT November 25, 2016 2:30 PM  

The only way we can take away the power from these terms is to not immediately deny you are one.

"The lady dost protest too much, methinks. Hamlet.

Blogger RobertT November 25, 2016 2:35 PM  

I have never seen anyone attacked so viciously in the media

Try running for office as a (small c) conservative

Anonymous Martin November 25, 2016 3:41 PM  

After billions of dollars worth of free advertising it is interesting that some are affirming the msm narrative in front of those that actually went online to research the matter for themselves. A youtube "funny man", for example, immediately took the black pill.

Why some is now pretending that NPI conferences host speakers, publish books, journals, essays, produce videos and podcasts for the sole purpose of promoting "national socialism" should be explored for disgraceful dog eat dog.

Blogger Prez Davis November 25, 2016 4:03 PM  

Meanwhile Daily Stormer is the most popular altright website. Grown 30% since election.

Blogger Marcus Marcellus November 25, 2016 5:21 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Fred Carter November 25, 2016 10:37 PM  

When watching the live food of the NPI conference, i was pissed at how Spencer ended his otherwise great speech. In the live feed you could not see those giving the salute, but even without seeing them you knew they were because of how Spencer set it up. Later I of course seen the video of the few who did the salute. This simply didn't need to happen! From a persuasion stand point, this was an atomic bomb dropped on the Alt-Right. The visual of that salute being tied to the Alt-Right won't ever be forgotten. I honestly don't know what the hell Spencer was thinking? As if there wasn't enough to overcome, now we in the Alt-Right have to overcome the assumption of being a Nazi by identifying with the brand. I can't help but feel this came about because some in the extreme Alt-Right were worried about the movement being "hijacked" by the Alt-Light, which to some is anyone who doesn't want to gas the jews. I do not see Spencer as a victim here, If this was done as a way of reclaiming the brand, then it should be seen as him taking a shot at all those in the Alt-Right he knows want nothing to do with Nazism. I have not seen him comment on this saying the Alt-Right is not fundamentally a Nazi movement. All it would take is a 60 second video from him clarifying the issue. He doesn't have to disavow anyone, he can't control what others do, but he could make it known, the Alt right is an identity movement that is made up of individuals with various views, but it is not fundamentally a Nazi movement.

The reality is, this goes farther then the left and the media, the simple fact is, most in the Alt-Right are not Nazi's, Even if their views on race are compatible, socialism is a whole nother ball of wax.

Blogger dfordoom November 25, 2016 11:47 PM  

@ Gen. Kong

He's young and he might eventually learn

He's finished. Politics is a tough game and if you make a really really horrendous mistake like this the only sensible and honourable thing to do is to retire from political life. From this point on everything and everyone he touches will be poisoned.

It's sad and brutal but disavowing him is the only sane course of action.

The alt-right cannot afford to have this kind of lunatic fringe associated with it.

OpenID brefaucheux November 26, 2016 1:33 PM  

I admire you for not disavowing. After looking at all that happened and what everyone had to say, it's clear that the whole thing was taken the wrong way quite intentionally by the hoaxing media.

Blogger Kristophr November 26, 2016 2:15 PM  

I agree with not disavowing. Spencer made a horrendous own-goal. SJWs always want either appologies, or virtue signalling from their targets ( i.e., us ). Screw that.

Just ignore him, and keep attacking the SJWs.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts