ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Mailvox: diversity and dialectic

A reader whose existence would almost surely be denied by the Left shares his experience of gravitating towards the Alt-Right over time:
I have been reading your blogs --Vox Day and sometimes Alpha Game--almost daily for some time now; probably spent an entire day reading post after post on Vox Day once. For those reasons, and another I will tell you down the line, I thought you might be interested in my perspective. First, a little background information. I am of Black East African descent, the son of immigrants to the USA, and a citizen.

I was a leftist from most of that life until I stopped listening to the popular race narrative and picked up books on racial politics from the opposition (conservatives); to test my convictions, give the the other opinion a fair hearing. Following lots of discussions, frustrations and insults with conservatives, I quickly joined the "it's not oppression, it's culture" side of the debate.

This would also be my first lesson in the power of identity vs ideology. On the left, I had come to identify with "Black America". As I realized just how retarded and economically illiterate the victimhood narrative is, I dropped the identity. The ideology followed soon after. First, I became a Milton Friedman/Thomas Sowell conservative; then, upon reading Hoppe, Rothbard and Mises a minarchist Libertarian. That's pretty much where my ideological journey ended when I first heard about you.

On racial differences, I couldn't bring myself to deny their existence. But I clung to the amorphous concept of culture to explain them away. Reading Thomas Sowell and Jared Diamond was enough for some time but the question couldn't be erased from my mind: where does culture come from? I eventually got tired of the farce. A little research made it abundantly clear that the only thing holding the culture crowd together was sheer denial and ignorance of uncomfortable facts. It's not culture, it's genes.

That was way too long, but hopefully enough that you get where I am coming from.

Now, reading Vox Day has been the source of perhaps the greatest succession of Eureka moments I have had in my life. It has been my utmost pleasure to be intellectually challenged by your views, wrestle with them and ultimately understand them. Also, saying that your writing is excellent would be a gross understatement. I love it!

I have been amazed at just how reading you has gotten me to espouse opinions which I wouldn't have ever considered before. It just works. If I were a little more inclined to the ridiculous African tendency for superstition, I might call it magic; we still disagree on a few things, of course. I am an atheist, for example, and I still hold reservations on free trade. Much less enthusiastically after reading you and yes, I realized long before reading you that I could only be a consistent thinker--as an atheist--by denying the existence of evil. Still struggling with that one. But I wanted you to know that I truly appreciate the work you do, and not just in my own selfish quest for the truth, but also for America.

As much as I hate to admit it, the only people in the world casting their vote for freedom are White Americans. America alone stands against the mindless, brainless slavery the rest of the world has to offer; the last hope of freedom lovers everywhere, the last chance to gift humanity with a land where freedom reigns (more so than anywhere else). Seeing Blacks, Hispanics and now Asians continually and cockroachly eating away at this legacy has me royally pissed off!

That's why I wrote this mail. Today, I was with an Asian-"American" cuckservative arguing in favor of abolishing the electoral college, in the wake of the God-Emperor's rise. My anger was enough that my inner reaction was some version of: "Bitch, this country was not founded for people like you! Shut the fuck up and stop trying to inject your foreign political influence into the nation!". Of course, I never actually said it. I am as polite a gentleman as they come. But I realized that I had spent too much time on your blog, and how thankful I was for it.

I hope that the work you do, and that of others like you, will be enough to rouse up White America. And even if it doesn't, should the worst come to pass, know that I consider it an honor to have intellectually stood with you--perhaps on the wrong side of history--but on the side of bravery, truth and freedom.
The reader answers the question that is often asked of me: why would an American Indian expat, or African immigrant, or South Pacific islander, or Chinese national, ever support the Alt-Right? As should now be obvious, we support the Alt-Right because the Alt-Right ideology, such as it is, is the only one that is in philosophical harmony with history, science, current events, and the truth as we best understand it today. It is the only ideology that is capable of defending truth, freedom, and Western civilization because it is the only one that is not dependent upon the adherent believing, and telling, provable lies. It is the only ideology that is presently providing predictive models being confirmed by events.

The Alt-Right lens is the only one that makes sense of the world as we observe it.

The reader's email also highlights the supreme importance of rhetoric. Very, very few individuals, of any race, color or creed, are as intellectually courageous as the reader, or as ruthlessly devoted to dialectic. He was able to surmount the heavy influence of identity- to say nothing of being steeped in a lifetime of rhetoric - through nothing more than educating himself through information, but it took him a long time and it was a difficult and emotionally painful process. (For me, admitting the truth about free trade was a similar, though less painful intellectual baptism of fire.) No individual who is limited to rhetoric, or is even modestly susceptible to rhetoric, will ever intellectually survive that arduous process.

Pain is the path to truth. If a fact bothers you, if it triggers you, if it makes you want to shy away from contemplating it, that is the signpost indicating the way you will have to go in order to find the truth. As a far better philosopher than me once said, it is a hard and narrow path.

And the reader's email also demonstrates why the Alt-West is likely to become the intellectual driving force of the Alt-Right over time. Those who support the Alt-Right for dialectical reasons rather than for reasons related to rhetoric, culture, and identity, those who can never be a part of the Alt-White due to identity, are generally going to be as intellectually formidable as they are emotionally courageous.

Labels: , ,

137 Comments:

Blogger Ron November 27, 2016 6:39 AM  

Pain is the path to truth. If a fact bothers you, if it triggers you, if it makes you want to shy away from contemplating it, that is the signpost indicating the way you will have to go in order to find the truth. As a far better philosopher than me once said, it is a hard and narrow path.

I desperately needed to read that. Please comsider putting that particular quote on alphagameplan and linking it to the home page.

Blogger Desillusionerad November 27, 2016 7:00 AM  

It always amuses me when African, Americans, that is to say Africans who migrated to America speak about African Americans.
They have a different perspective to say the least.
Incidentally Nigerian americans do much better than African Americans.
Wonder why...

Blogger rumpole5 November 27, 2016 7:01 AM  

A critical mass of "west of the Hajnal line" whites, and their descendants, is essential if we want to enjoy the effects of their activity. (Advanced Technology, effective moral govenment, effective atruism and charity, great music, great literature, deep philosophy, and the like). The same is true of Christianity, and especially Protestant Christianity.
Those who believe otherwise are motivated by jealousy and envy primarily, but also by the fear that WOTHL whites could again own and rule the world if they were ever to unite.

Blogger Badger Brigadon November 27, 2016 7:05 AM  

The correct response for anyone that ever complains about african slavery in America, is always "You are welcome".
Africa is a suck hole.

Blogger Ian Miguel Martin November 27, 2016 7:18 AM  

"It's not culture, it's genes."
Fred Reed's "oh my God, what now?" moment.
"Pain is the path to truth."
John 8:32

Blogger Martin November 27, 2016 7:31 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Martin November 27, 2016 7:34 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Yemi Fawehinmi November 27, 2016 7:37 AM  

His story sounds very similar to mine, except I was born in West Africa (came here for college) and I was never on the left. I was more of right moderate. I only care about the truth and very comfortable with the uncomfortable and hard truths Vox and Molyneux proclaim about racial differences. Vox has been a beacon of light for me in understanding the world and reality.

Blogger Iowahine November 27, 2016 7:43 AM  

Indeed, my anger and frustration over VD's conversations about women (ills of feminism) led me to read on and persevere through disillusionment & depression before coming to see the world and myself differently. Growth and change are painful, as are putting away childish ways (to paraphrase another great writer).

Blogger synp November 27, 2016 7:56 AM  

I hope this doesn't come off as belittling the emailer's journey, and I share some of that with him. It is not my intention to belittle him.

That said, I think it's instructive that he is of East African rather than West African descent. The vast majority of African Americans are of West African origin, either directly brought to the America or immigrants from the Caribbean. Although some of them are proud of their African heritage, they do not speak the language and their image of Africa and its culture comes from Disney, just like most Americans'. Their culture is uniquely American, owing little to their African past.

The emailer is different from the black population of America both in genes and in culture. East Africans look very different from West Africans. For an obvious example, look at Obama. His father is Kenyan, and that is a greater influence on why he looks different from you average black American than his being half-white.

I'm thinking that what set this man on his journey was not so much that he "realized just how retarded and economically illiterate the victimhood narrative" was, but that he didn't find his place in "Black America" because he was both racially and culturally different.

Would he have found his place within the now-growing community of Somalians? I don't think so. First, despite what he is saying, culture does matter, and he seems to be more assimilated. Second, I'm guessing he's not Somalian (maybe Kenyan?) and although we like to lump all Africans together into one made-up homogenous group, lumping together all East Africans makes as much sense as lumping together all Europeans together.

So I think he found his identity in the alt-right, but what set him on the journey to find his new identity was that he did not feel that he identified with Black America.

Now somebody's going to yell at me that the alt-right is not identity because that would be a proposition identity and identity goes with genes, not propositions. People find their identity in many places. Perhaps you can't set up a nation based on a proposition, but groups that people identify with can be based on ideology, propositions, even gender and sexual orientation.

Blogger Steffen November 27, 2016 8:05 AM  

He's intellectual enough to wrestle for painful truths, but still athiest.

He's probably ready for a copy of The Irrational Athiest, and for picking John C. Wright's brain via his blog.

Blogger ZhukovG November 27, 2016 8:05 AM  

It would be fascinating to see an ethno-state made up of 'African Westerners'; those of African descent who embrace Western Civilization while maintaining their African identity.

Blogger pdwalker November 27, 2016 8:17 AM  

VD: after all the slings and arrows you get, a letter like this has to be at least a little gratifying.

Blogger Nate November 27, 2016 8:24 AM  

Some minorities come here because the culture and civilization are legitimately superior to that of their birth place. They may choose to support the Alt-Right because they realize everyone else is shitting in the nest... and if they wanted to live in a nest full of shit they wouldn't have bothered coming to America.

Blogger vtah November 27, 2016 8:25 AM  

i began as an apolitical left winger by default growing up in an ultra liberal college town in a deep blue state (shout out to the Ducks) and then as i yearned for truth, i shifted to the right. the big shift happened when i took a month long "vacation" to vietnam to see family. i was struck by communism, poverty, no toilets, no refrigerators, everyone sleeping in the same room on a mat on the floor. i remember staying in the local village hotel and the maids took my laundry to be washed. then i saw my underwear hanging across the clothes line in the courtyard for all to see because - fricken' no washing machine/dryers! no good jobs but everyone wanting to work and the only way for a female to make big money was to be a prostitute. aids was rampant in the city. anti-capitalism literally can push women toward prostitution! girls were excluded from sports (i played college soccer so i was appalled by this). on and on... i came back to the united states and practically kissed the ground and then had a hamburger! i really despised liberals and all those idiots around me after this. i ended up losing all my friends. all because i want to protect western civilization so we don't become a third world country.

i have strong american roots as swiss/pennsylvanian dutch on one side and a legal immigrant mom on the other. i am definitely alt-west, not alt-white. thanks vox for being our guide while taking us to a new level of understanding of what it is we are seeing.

Anonymous AJ November 27, 2016 8:26 AM  

I'm Korean and I guess I support the alt-right, mostly because I just don't like liberal democracy and pluralism. Are those part of the "western culture" you wish to defend? If so, then I'm out.

I'd hope that alt-right is an overall rejection of modern western values, and not just white nationalism. Sometimes I can't tell, though.

Blogger Nate November 27, 2016 8:26 AM  

"I hope that the work you do, and that of others like you, will be enough to rouse up White America. "

but can't just be a little nicer?

Anonymous grey enlightenment November 27, 2016 8:33 AM  

alt-right,alt-lite,alt-left,alt-white,alt-west

at some point enough is enough..I think we're in an alt-bubble

Black immigrants to America and Britain are among the smartest people, but the talent exodus, as well as corruption and unfavorable geography, could perhaps explain why their countries are so destitute.

Blogger VD November 27, 2016 8:40 AM  

VD: after all the slings and arrows you get, a letter like this has to be at least a little gratifying.

I appreciate it, but neither praise nor criticism mean much to me. You can't be as indifferent to criticism as I am and still be responsive to praise. I'm not striking a Stoic pose or anything, it's just that I'm more interested in the ideas themselves.

The guy's journey, and its implications, are much more interesting than the fact that he happens to be somewhat in accord with me at the moment.

Blogger Nate November 27, 2016 8:44 AM  

"The guy's journey, and its implications, are much more interesting than the fact that he happens to be somewhat in accord with me at the moment."

Work produced a result. That is in and of itself gratifying.

Blogger Chrom November 27, 2016 8:48 AM  

My favorite part is when he began his unspoken reply with the word "Bitch". Shows he's got his head on straight.

Blogger Nate November 27, 2016 8:51 AM  

"could perhaps explain why their countries are so destitute."

no. it can't.

Blogger pyrrhus November 27, 2016 9:02 AM  

Brain drain is definitely a problem for Africa, not only because African countries with average IQs in the 60s or 70s are doomed to poverty, but because highly intelligent Africans are in serious danger from the general population.

Blogger The Kurgan November 27, 2016 9:03 AM  

This post, your featured reader, my strongly individualistic streak and preference for Tactics over Strategy (a weakness in many ways), as well as belief in Christianity, exemplifies why I can never define myself as Alt-Right. In fact, the very idea of defining myself with any ideology is slightly nauseating, but if I must, or when war comes and none of us have a choice left, Alt-West it will be for me.

Blogger Nick S November 27, 2016 9:11 AM  

@11

As long as he stays on an honest path seeking truth, he'll get there. All truth leads to God. Some people, who are particularly invested in a materialistic worldview, experience some cognitive dissonance and sometimes resort to intellectual contortions and extensive hypothesizing while trying to reconcile their newfound realizations, but there's help for that too, if they want it.

Blogger Laguna Beach Fogey November 27, 2016 9:13 AM  

"Bitch, this country was not founded for people like you! Shut the fuck up and stop trying to inject your foreign political influence into the nation!"

Yeah, a lot of us feel the same about the foreign interloper population, which includes East African immigrants and Koreans.

Blogger Elizabeth November 27, 2016 9:14 AM  

Badger Brigadon wrote:The correct response for anyone that ever complains about african slavery in America, is always "You are welcome".

Africa is a suck hole.


After returning to the US from Zaire for his "Rumble in the Jungle" match, Muhammad Ali was asked by a reporter, “Champ, what did you think of Africa?” Ali replied, “Thank God my granddaddy got on that boat.”

Anonymous Fisher November 27, 2016 9:21 AM  

"Ergo, I will be self-deporting."

^ Curiously committed from Ababuo's email.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan November 27, 2016 9:22 AM  

Well with stupid white bitches in charge of the Left and dominate in the media let us presume that many men regardless of race will be coming the alt-right way. We already have a Persian as a thought leader in the world wide movement towards truth I guess a highly intelligent, honest East African can easily find a place as well.

White identity does not need to be stuck in the past's idiot white supremacy of whipping the wogs for better production (that was what white supremacy was, propaganda to support empire which enriched the oligarchs). Kind of ironic that the last white supremacists on Earth could not man a counter at 7-11 then.

Anonymous Fisher November 27, 2016 9:22 AM  

*omitted.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan November 27, 2016 9:26 AM  

Then there are the LBFs who when not telling East Africans and Koreans to vamoose from our shores he is lapping up the Spencerian World Wide White Empire of wog whoopin so he can live in the big house like Django LARPing.

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 27, 2016 9:27 AM  

This guy must have put up to it by the Russians. It's the only reasonable explanation.

Blogger VD November 27, 2016 9:31 AM  

^ Curiously committed from Ababuo's email.

Why would he? It's their land now by right of conquest. The geographic territory of the USA no longer belongs exclusively to the White race. If Whites are lucky and act quickly, they might end up with two-thirds of it.

I don't think you understand what I've been saying about partition and segregation being inevitable. 120 million non-Whites are not going "back" anywhere.

Blogger Nate November 27, 2016 9:33 AM  

"120 million non-Whites are not going "back" anywhere."

Most absolutely will. Most mexicans don't think of the US as home. Its just the whore they pump. The whore you pump isn't worth fighting for.

They'll go home.

Millions won't of course.. but millions will. I figure we give them California and call it good.

Blogger VD November 27, 2016 9:40 AM  

Most absolutely will

I think about half, myself. But that still leaves 60 million non-whites, plus probably 30 million whites who would prefer a multi-ethnic society.

Or at least believe they would.

Anonymous Mark Auld November 27, 2016 9:46 AM  

I found the e mailers tale quite thought provoking,and VDs response eloquent.Tis truly a well made case for the alt west.

Blogger ZhukovG November 27, 2016 9:48 AM  

There will most likely be multiple White ethno-states after the American Union breaks up.

In a reborn Confederacy, Nate 'The Greek' stays while a million people of New England ancestry whose forbears fought the American Revolution get deported.

Anonymous Dave November 27, 2016 9:52 AM  

I figure we give them California and call it good.

F*ck that, give 'em Minnesota. No reason we should give up the ports, military bases and oil(shale) in Cali. Just needs a good fumigation and airing out.

Blogger Elizabeth November 27, 2016 9:53 AM  

VD wrote:Most absolutely will

I think about half, myself. But that still leaves 60 million non-whites, plus probably 30 million whites who would prefer a multi-ethnic society.

Or at least believe they would.


How many of those whites who prefer a multi-ethnic society have school-age children? That's why gay couples often pioneer gentrification of a slum neighborhood. Diversity isn't such a good thing when it comes to the school your child attends. Even SJWs send their children to private schools or move to the suburbs.

Blogger 1337kestrel November 27, 2016 9:55 AM  

Because Nigerians, at least the ones that work for American companies, are ambitious and work hard. Or was that rhetorical?

Blogger Joe Keenan November 27, 2016 10:04 AM  

If it's all about genetics, why, The Bacchae? I would think the magic genes of the women of Thebes would protect them from the baleful influence of Dionysus. They don't of course, pretty quickly the women leave their looms are are having an orgy on a hill. Next thing you know, Pentheus is in pieces. How come Pentheus' magic genes didn't protect him? Why did the magic genes of the Thebean woman immunize them against the corrupt influence of Dionysus?

Anonymous Carlton November 27, 2016 10:07 AM  

My wife is Amerind from Peru and her journey and thoughts are essentially the same as the African guy's. She feels blessed to be allowed to live in a white culture/nation (well, formerly), and that it is superior to any other culture. We are both Alt-right and see no inconsistency with it. There has always been the fringe of white society/nations (creole, Indian mix, etc), and we will always be a part of that. Our children are White Hispanics and are being raised in white (southern) culture.

For whatever it's worth, I'd also claim (as with East vs West Africa) there are MAJOR IQ differences between descendants of the Inca other Indigenous Latin Americans.

Blogger JACIII November 27, 2016 10:12 AM  

Dave wrote:I figure we give them California and call it good.

F*ck that, give 'em Minnesota. No reason we should give up the ports, military bases and oil(shale) in Cali. Just needs a good fumigation and airing out.


It is said divorce is expensive because it is worth it. California deserves California. We'll still have New Orleans and Mobile, the entire Florida coast and anyplace else you can land a boat.

Anonymous Fisher November 27, 2016 10:20 AM  

VD wrote:^ Curiously [omitted] from Ababuo's email.

Why would he? It's their land now by right of conquest. The geographic territory of the USA no longer belongs exclusively to the White race. If Whites are lucky and act quickly, they might end up with two-thirds of it.


Allusion misses most. You'll excuse my Southern mind.

The thrust, here - the subtext - is having the courage of one's convictions; propter veritatem. Convictions have logical conclusions, too. When not followed where they lead, convictions are not convictions at all.

[...] what I've been saying about partition and segregation being inevitable. 120 million non-Whites are not going "back" anywhere.

Water is wet.

Anonymous MakeYourCase November 27, 2016 10:26 AM  

Many intelligent people realize that being a well-tolerated minority outlier in a majority white european society is the best deal they are ever going to get. Some of them get very frustrated with their fellow ethnics (or fellow gays, or whatever) at stupidly trying to overwhelm or destroy that very good deal they know they have.

Blogger alt-deplorable.jezko November 27, 2016 10:30 AM  

It is great that the guy could overcame all those intellectual obstacles and arrive to these conclusions. He's a unicorn. Unfortunately, guys like him are always used as an argument FOR additional and massive immigration. "See? He's smart, isn't he cute?" But then they need wives, who of course come from the source country and there's a reversion to mean right there, then the village, sorry, I mean extended family, and we are back where we started.

So, it's great to have a 'fellow traveler', but in the end, to be in the West they have to accept the nihilism that the powers (echoing or other) had planned for us. We can't accept that our descendants would not be like us, will they?

Blogger Elizabeth November 27, 2016 10:41 AM  

Carlton wrote:My wife is Amerind from Peru and her journey and thoughts are essentially the same as the African guy's. She feels blessed to be allowed to live in a white culture/nation (well, formerly), and that it is superior to any other culture. We are both Alt-right and see no inconsistency with it. There has always been the fringe of white society/nations (creole, Indian mix, etc), and we will always be a part of that. Our children are White Hispanics and are being raised in white (southern) culture.

For whatever it's worth, I'd also claim (as with East vs West Africa) there are MAJOR IQ differences between descendants of the Inca other Indigenous Latin Americans.


Something that puzzles me is why Indian societies in Mexico once built tall buildings made of stone, possessed a system of writing, wove cloth made of cotton or cactus fiber, etc., and yet their descendants are, let's say, not that bright. Why? The Incas also built stone buildings and paved roads, but lacked a system of writing - they used quipu to keep records.

Blogger VD November 27, 2016 10:41 AM  

He's a unicorn. Unfortunately, guys like him are always used as an argument FOR additional and massive immigration.

Obviously. But the Alt-Right does not make that mistake. We're not conservatives.

Blogger alt-deplorable.jezko November 27, 2016 10:43 AM  

@ 16. AJ

"I'd hope that alt-right is an overall rejection of modern western values, and not just white nationalism. Sometimes I can't tell, though."

How does one ensure your presence doesn't change the West into something else? There's that pesky point #14. Will you work towards that? Would you like 30 million blacks, pakistanis or whites in Korea? I understand your position is bad, but ours is worse. For us it's survival, for you it's a more comfortable place to live.

Anonymous Philalethes November 27, 2016 10:46 AM  

What a pleasure to read of this man's journey! Unfortunately, it's likely to become difficult for him in the times to come, as racial identity becomes as important to American Whites as it has been to other groups. I hope it works out well for him somehow.

So far as I'm concerned, I'd say he's welcome here (keeping in mind that there are few enough like him to be no demographic danger). And I say so as one whose White bona fides are as impeccable as anyone's: 23andMe recently informed me that my ancestry is 96% Northwest European, including 67% British Isles (and 0.7% Finnish?); my paternal surname is Anglo-Norman, my maternal surname (and my middle name) British Celtic. My ancestors came to this continent from England in the 17th & 18th centuries, and participated in the founding of the Republic. My 4x paternal great-grandfather served under Washington in the Continental Army, wintered at Valley Forge, etc. (I'm sorry to say that my great grandfather served in Lincoln's army – but like the great majority in the northern states, he just went along with the current of the times.)

I am the eldest of my generation, and the first since the 1700s not to go to war – since I couldn't see how the people of Vietnam, fighting for their own independence, even if their collectivist ideology was repugnant to us, were any threat to America. I went to Canada instead, at the time expecting the exile to be permanent, which was a considerable pain to me. It was there I first realized what being an American was about: Canada is a nice place (or was 50 years ago), but the people lack the real love of freedom that enlivens this country, even if it is sometimes uncomfortably lively. (Continued…)

Anonymous Basket of Deplorables November 27, 2016 10:47 AM  

hbd sperging to follow: Although not of tremendous importance to the alt-right discussion of preference for western civ, it is a true hate fact that there is more genetic diversity within and among sub-saharan Africa than among all non-Africans combined. There are sub Saharan Africans who are literally more genetically different from other Sub Saharan Africans than Irish are genetically different from aboriginal Australians. More different.

When people talk about the success of Nigerians in the west (in this thread), it is worth noting that Nigeria is a fake western drawn country encompassing many tribes, one of whom (The Igbo or Ibu) has an average IQ of slightly over 100. They make up about 18% of Nigeria's population, and about 80% of all of Cambridge University's admits from all of Africa and Africans in England. Nigeria's average IQ is still only 84, but the presensce of the Igbo is what drags the average up from the 69 of Niger or Malawi.

For the purpose of the alt-right in the western world, 'not us' is sufficient to lump tremendously different groups together, but in other contexts it is worth remembering how different from each other some of the others are.

end hbd sperging

Anonymous Philalethes November 27, 2016 10:48 AM  

I grew up in the liberal academic community of Southern California – my parents were Stevenson Democrats – and was a generic left-liberal in my youth, as well as a member of the counterculture movement of the famous 60s. My first election was in 1964, my 21st year; feeling an urge to be a responsible citizen, I read Barry Goldwater's The Conscience of a Conservative, which made a lot of sense to me (obviously, I am another misfit for whom dialectic is paramount); but when the time came I went with the current of my culture and voted for the "peace candidate", Lyndon Johnson. Three years later I had to flee the country to escape Johnson's "peace"; I should have learned something from that, but it took a while to sink in.

Which it finally did in 1981, when I came across the work of Irwin Schiff (whom I actually met that summer at a conference, along with another early inspiration, Tupper Saussy; RIP both of those heroes) and was shocked to learn that I'd been lied to, big time. I spent the next 25 years mostly in intense study of politics, history, economics and social theory, eventually concluding that almost everything I had been taught by the "authority figures" of my culture – (ignorant) parents, teachers, "leaders" – was simply lies.

I also heard of Ron Paul in 1981, and was moved to send him a little contribution; he remains the only person active in politics (he is not a politician) to whom I've sent money, now and then over the following decades. I last voted in 1988, and had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Paul then. I became excited again in 2008 when he ran again, but despite the very inspirational enthusiasm of his supporters, after the first primary it became clear that the American people were Just Not Interested in his mostly dialectical presentation, and I turned to other concerns.

This year I didn't vote, preferring to keep a low profile; after 20+ years of chronic illness I'm in no shape to deal with the trouble I might confront if I attracted the attention of the State. (And since the state I live in was certain to go blue, there seemed little point in making a "principled" stand.) Nevertheless I've been more-or-less pleased with the outcome – though Trump is certainly no Ron Paul – and even more with the general trend toward sanity (if also toward some pretty serious times of trouble).

I first discovered Vox Day's writing in World Net Daily ca. 1999, found him very refreshing as I do anybody who speaks the truth in the "empire of lies", and have followed him since. Still refreshing, and thought provoking. (Continued…)

Anonymous Philalethes November 27, 2016 10:54 AM  

The insistence on Christianity as one of the "pillars" of Western Civilization is interesting to me, as I am not Christian, nor ever have been – but am sincerely religious in another tradition that is actually the only major one founded by an Indo-European rather than a Semite.

I wasn't raised Christian, mostly because my father was, and his experience was enough to turn him off it for life. He was also a highly intelligent man (I'm told he once on a dare took a battery of IQ tests – this was after I'd left home – and got a 100% score on all of them) who had a hard time finding a place in this world. The best he could do, in the last decade of his tragically short life (dead in 1974 at age 56 of lung cancer), was as a teacher at St. John's College – John Wright's alma mater, though before his time. He was a philosopher in the true sense, and I was taught by example to think for myself and seek the truth. Which is not often easily found, as we know, in this world.

As I became involved with the constitutionalist/patriot "movement" some 30 years ago, at first I was somewhat nonplussed at the prevalence of Christians therein. Unlike my formerly-Christian friends, I was never exactly anti-Christian, but like most liberal types – and even many who comment here – I had a pretty negative view of Christianity, and some difficulty understanding how any intelligent person could take it seriously. But I came eventually to understand that since Christianity is how Western Civilization manifested the search for truth, it is natural enough that those Westerners who awakened from the prevalent drugged slumber and realized the importance of having some truth that could be depended on would return to the tradition of their ancestors.

Again, never having been Christian myself, I don't have to deal with the repugnance many former Christians (such as my father, and many in my generation) feel for what was forced on them in their youth. For me, Christianity is simply another of the many paths humans have sought out and formalized in the search for truth. In its pure form, it seems to work as well as any, and I have no argument with real Christians – even if they often seem to have an argument with me. (Note: I do not count "Churchians" as Christians.)

I do recognize, however, the absolute necessity of following an uncompromising path based on and leading toward the truth, a truth we can count on when all else fails – say, at the moment of death, when everything else we've relied on is suddenly revealed as totally unreliable.

So a return to Christianity in the West would certainly be a good thing – if the kind of fanaticism seen in the endless wars between different Christian sects (part of the Semitic element of the religion – which Constantine found very useful – rather than the more tolerant Greek side) can be avoided. (And if the modern tolerance of harmless non-Christians such as myself can be preserved.) Which is a serious question. But still, it is obvious where secular humanism in its various guises (including many modern "Christian" churches) leads, and Westerners are finally beginning to wake up and realize that they don't want to go there.

It will be interesting to see how all this works out (though I suppose I'll see only the beginning of it).

Anonymous Avalanche November 27, 2016 11:13 AM  

@12 "It would be fascinating to see an ethno-state made up of 'African Westerners'; those of African descent who embrace Western Civilization while maintaining their African identity."

ELSEWHERE!

Anonymous Fisher November 27, 2016 11:21 AM  

The IQ circle jerks that happen here on a regular basis tear one between anger and laughter.

By the one-quarter-baked pseudo-ratiocinations that (generally) get tossed around, we should be eager to import ǃKung people so long as they score 130+ and promise to "imbibe Western Civilization".

Muh IQ.


Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 27, 2016 11:23 AM  

@47
Something that puzzles me is why Indian societies in Mexico once built tall buildings made of stone, possessed a system of writing, wove cloth made of cotton or cactus fiber, etc., and yet their descendants are, let's say, not that bright.

You don't need a lot of bright people to build Maya style pyramids with stone tools, just a few to dream up the idea, and a few more midwits to give the orders. But you do need a whole lot of obedient peasants to carry out those orders.

The Mexican genotype has changed since Cortez landed. Smallpox and other diseases culled the natives like crazy for a start, and the intermixing of Spanish and Indian genes continues to this day. But it is still a country with a rather small minority of smart people, a larger group of midwits and a whole lot of peasants.

Blogger Dave Narby November 27, 2016 11:23 AM  

The problem has been (mostly) identified, but has not yet birthed the solution. If I missed it, please bring it front and center and forgive me as I'm not familiar with all of VD's platform yet.

I have read of and personally know many non-whites who are on board with alt-right/lite principles.

So where are they supposed to live? They share the same values. Given the choice to live with a bunch of cucked libtard whites or alt-right/light non-whites? ...Always the latter.

If there's a solution, I suggest it be kept front and center - along with other solutions. Focusing on problems perpetuates problems, focusing on solutions enacts solutions.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 27, 2016 11:26 AM  

@55
The IQ circle jerks that happen here on a regular basis tear one between anger and laughter.

How nice for you and your precious strawman.

Blogger Elizabeth November 27, 2016 11:54 AM  

A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents wrote:@47

Something that puzzles me is why Indian societies in Mexico once built tall buildings made of stone, possessed a system of writing, wove cloth made of cotton or cactus fiber, etc., and yet their descendants are, let's say, not that bright.

You don't need a lot of bright people to build Maya style pyramids with stone tools, just a few to dream up the idea, and a few more midwits to give the orders. But you do need a whole lot of obedient peasants to carry out those orders.

The Mexican genotype has changed since Cortez landed. Smallpox and other diseases culled the natives like crazy for a start, and the intermixing of Spanish and Indian genes continues to this day. But it is still a country with a rather small minority of smart people, a larger group of midwits and a whole lot of peasants.


Thank you for responding. What you wrote makes sense. To their credit, the Indians did develop a genuine civilization that went beyond the Neolithic, unlike their more northerly neighbors in the US and Canada. Another point is that the Spanish never were at the cutting-edge of scientific development, themselves.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 27, 2016 11:57 AM  

1337kestrel: Or was that rhetorical?

Does it matter? One of my hobbies is giving good answers to rhetorical questions.

Anonymous Fisher November 27, 2016 12:05 PM  

A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents wrote:@55

The IQ circle jerks that happen here on a regular basis tear one between anger and laughter.

How nice for you and your precious strawman.


The rhetoric of effete snobbery.

There is an application of IQ-as-preeminent-metric in the argumentation of many that is just as easily applied as a counter-argument to the Alt-Right's very reason for being.

Show me a man of European decent with average intelligence but with courage, heart, an inextricable desire to carry on his culture and a penchant for wetwork, and I'll show you a man incalculably more valuable than the next 50 men with a 130+ IQ combined.


Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 27, 2016 12:06 PM  

Perhaps you can't set up a nation based on a proposition, but groups that people identify with can be based on ideology, propositions, even gender and sexual orientation.

Or even a process, such as the Red Pill, which is not so much a singular event as it is a dedication to the ruthless self-flensing of untruth.

Anonymous Mr. Rational November 27, 2016 12:16 PM  

the Alt-West is likely to become the intellectual driving force of the Alt-Right over time. Those who support the Alt-Right for dialectical reasons rather than for reasons related to rhetoric, culture, and identity, those who can never be a part of the Alt-White due to identity, are generally going to be as intellectually formidable as they are emotionally courageous.
Formidable is one thing, but given the strength of identity they're never going to be numerous.  Worse, if the alt-West comes to rely on them to defend against the rapidly-fading pain of the charge of "waaayciss", it's selling out the genetic stock which is the only thing which creates and nourishes it.

Just because a hothouse flower is beautiful doesn't mean it could survive in nature.

Ian Miguel Martin wrote:"It's not culture, it's genes."

Fred Reed's "oh my God, what now?" moment.

https://thosewhocansee.blogspot.com that's what.

Anonymous Deplorable S E Delenda November 27, 2016 12:18 PM  

He speaks of a "ridiculous" African tendency to superstition and proclaims himself an atheist..oh the irony

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 27, 2016 12:19 PM  

@AJ: I'm Korean and I guess I support the alt-right, mostly because I just don't like liberal democracy and pluralism. Are those part of the "western culture" you wish to defend? If so, then I'm out.

I'd hope that alt-right is an overall rejection of modern western values, and not just white nationalism. Sometimes I can't tell, though.


I support limiting the franchise to stakeholders with skin in the game. I support a freeze on legal immigration (with a love exception for marriage) and mass deportation of illegals.

I approve of La Reconquista, the Inquisition and the Crusades, because they were necessary to defend everything else.

I mourn the fall of Constantinople. We have much to avenge.

Blogger Skyler the Weird November 27, 2016 12:21 PM  

The Mound Builders of the Mississippi Valley were quite sophisticated as well. Their civilization was overturned by plague, climate change, or invasion.

Blogger Bibliotheca Servare November 27, 2016 12:21 PM  

What was that line from Col. Kratman's H-hour series? Something about thanking God his ancestors were enslaved? I remember laughing my ass off (while seething because of the awfulness of the thing that inspired the character to make that comment) but I can't recall the specific wording...darn it.

Anonymous Gen. Kong November 27, 2016 12:28 PM  

The Alt-West has always been the strongest intellectual thread of the Alt-Right - long before the label existed. The 16 points are there for a reason though. Exterminate the whites - which is the obvious, though only sometimes openly stated, desire of the left particularly the self-styled (((master race))) - and the cultural lifeblood is gone. The planet will be one giant open-air gulag of zeks ruled over by a small oligarchy of the central committee, politboro, supreme soviet and kommissars who enforce their dicates, premanently entrenched.

Anonymous Gen. Kong November 27, 2016 12:35 PM  

ZhukovG wrote:It would be fascinating to see an ethno-state made up of 'African Westerners'; those of African descent who embrace Western Civilization while maintaining their African identity.

Some American abolitionists and free blacks attempted it back in the 19th century. It was called Liberia and its capital city named for American President James Monroe. It kind of worked for a while but ended up collapsing into the cesspool. No white person can be a citizen of Liberia - it's the law. Never heard the UN-types complain about that feature though.

Anonymous Napoleon 12pdr November 27, 2016 12:40 PM  

"Those who support the Alt-Right for dialectical reasons...are generally going to be as intellectually formidable as they are emotionally courageous."

I've noticed that Black conservatives are consistently VERY strong on the logical reasoning behind their positions.

Anonymous Qasim November 27, 2016 1:21 PM  

Hey Vox, I thought you might be interested in my story as well.

I am an American-born Muslim whose parents came from the Indian subcontinent in the early 1970s. I first heard of you when I randomly came across "The Irrational Atheist" in a Barnes & Noble in 2008. I was just dumbfounded at how stupid so many of the "New Atheist" arguments were and how they were going virtually unchallenged in the media, so I found your evisceration of them very satisfying.

Being a non-white, non-Christian growing up on the East Coast and going to an Ivy League school, liberalism just becomes one's default political position. Besides, I equated the right with Bush, Cheney, and Fox News; I wouldn't come to know of people like Burke and Kirk until much later.

But even in my liberal days, I had an inkling that something was very fishy. The whole "Race is just a social construct" thing always struck me as patently absurd, and ultimately it was this issue that triggered my interest in the Alt-Right.

I have been reading your blog every day for several years now, and I feel you deserve a lot of credit for your insights and commitment to seeking the truth. As a Muslim, I find you are sometimes gratuitously insulting (calling us Mohammedans or sneeringly referring to Islam as "the religion of peace"). But whatever, I kind of view you as a Yankee fan might view a Red Sox fan; you are on the other team, and this inevitably leads to some animosity, but at the same time I can respect that you have the same passion for your team as I do for mine. Besides, you are one of the few people sounding the alarm about the dangers of unchecked multiculturalism, if the maximal carrying capacity of Muslims in this (or any other Western country) is exceeded, ethnic cleansing and even genocide of Muslims will likely result, so in that sense you can be considered as a tireless Muslim advocate.

Anonymous Qasim November 27, 2016 1:24 PM  

cont.

It is funny, in many ways you have actually strengthened my faith in Islam. In my more liberal, egalitarian days, I used to feel a little squeamish about some of its precepts (its emphasis on patriarchy, subordinate status of religious minorities, etc.) After reading your blog, a lot of my issues have been laid to rest. As you have so ably noted, intellectual movements such as New Atheism and feminism pose an existential threat to civilization, and it is imperative that any worldview protects itself from their attempts at subversive entryism. If Christians want to criticize Islam for the heavy-handed way Muslims go about their business, then that is fine, but Muslim societies aren't the ones being currently subverted. And when you point out how all the immigrant communities that have been allowed into America have used their political clout to undermine the core American nation (including Whites like the Irish and Italians), and that they or their progeny should never been allowed to vote, then the wisdom of a jizya system becomes more manifest. Particularly when dealing with the ethnic activism of a certain (((tribe))).

You might not take this as the compliment it is intended to be, but in some ways I find you very Islamic. Your fealty to the truth, the importance you place on faith in God and the manly virtues, the way you don't start battles but ruthlessly try to finish them once they are inevitable, these are all ideal codes of behavior from an Islamic point of view.

Another reason I feel intellectually indebted to you is your insights into SJWs, and I consider SJWAL a truly landmark work. Unfortunately, SJWs have been very successful in co-opting Muslim institutions in the West as well, with predictably catastrophic results. I fear that American Muslims as a whole have foolishly thrown their lot in with the allied forces working to undermine Western civilization, and will suffer grievously whether these attempts fail (by a backlash from White Christians) or succeed (by the diminished prosperity caused by Balkanization, oppression by the irreligious, etc.)

Anyway, thank you for your insights and I wish you good luck in your upcoming endeavors.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 27, 2016 1:34 PM  

I support partition as long as they don't get any nukes, so that we can attack and conquer them as soon as they start to allow a Chinese colony, because history had shown that when a Great Power gets an ethnic interest on another continent, it ends up with white men shot, women raped and kids hungry.

Blogger Badger Brigadon November 27, 2016 1:50 PM  

@71-
As long as you worship Our enemy, you are welcome to die with the rest of the Mohammedian slime. You are the enemy. I don't care how much you 'come to your senses'. Your Koran and Hadiths directly contradict every western value and normalizes everything that our culture finds abomination.

You do not 'merely play for another team', that is leftist rhetoric. Your victory means our cultural destruction, and Our victory means yours.

Yes, in some small measure Muslims grasps 'truths' that have been lost to western men, but saying these truths are muslim is like saying men and Maggots are similar because they both eat meat.

As long as you follow the teachings of that fictional pedophile invented by warlords to maintain power forever, You will remain our enemy. You can stay on your side of the pond and are welcome to your shithole countries and goatfucking culture... but you are not welcome here, and will never be.

No one is telling you you have to become a priest, but as long as you lay your mat to the east, I would as happily see you hanged as deported, regardless of your sympathies. Western culture is Christian culture.

Anonymous Philalethes November 27, 2016 1:52 PM  

I wrote:

I do recognize, however, the absolute necessity of following an uncompromising path based on and leading toward the truth, a truth we can count on when all else fails – say, at the moment of death, when everything else we've relied on is suddenly revealed as totally unreliable.

Even Islam, I feel, can provide that in some of its core teachings – as shown by the appearance of great saints like Rumi in that tradition (though the orthodox consider them heretics) – though unfortunately one must deliberately ignore others of its core teachings to get there.

Some modern Muslims, I gather, claim that it can be "reformed" by excising the aggressive, bloodthirsty Semitic fanaticism, but I don't really see how, since these elements are firmly rooted in the Qur'an, whose unchangeable perfection (including punctuation, some of which I gather is faulty) is by definition unquestionable for anybody who claims to be Muslim. To claim otherwise is clearly defined as apostasy, for which the punishment is death. Is it not? I see no alternative; Islam is not in the business of offering alternatives.

This is why I agree that there is simply no place for Islam in the West. Just as there is no place for non-Muslims in Dar-al-Islam. (Christians and Jews are tolerated as "people of the Book", but treated as second-class citizens who pay a special tax; all others must convert or die.)

Islam has many attractive features – the simplicity of its one God, and no fooling around – but you cannot be a good Muslim and live at peace with unbelievers. If you're a minority, you dissemble (see Taqiyya); if you become the majority, you must take over and impose Sharia on all under your jurisdiction. Them's the Rules.

Blogger Daniel November 27, 2016 1:53 PM  

They were s caste system. The spanish killed the aristocratic and sacerdotal class first and bum. No more high accomplishments.

Blogger haus frau November 27, 2016 1:57 PM  

@72 " I fear that American Muslims as a whole have foolishly thrown their lot in with the allied forces working to undermine Western civilization, and will suffer grievously whether these attempts fail (by a backlash from White Christians) or succeed (by the diminished prosperity caused by Balkanization, oppression by the irreligious, etc.)"

uh huh. Do you think this fact is just coincidental to them being Muslims? Muslims in the middle east have seen enough of Christian Europe's advances on every level while they remain backward, cousin marrying tribalists that it is readily apparent they are happy to wallow in poverty and dysfunction as long as Islam and it's retrograde culture is supreme in their land. You may consider yourself enlightened compared to your co-religionists but you are still a Muslim and very much a spearhead of that culture in the west.

Anonymous Dan November 27, 2016 2:00 PM  

This article made me realise something(apparently the alt-righters are not racist). This is my understanding of what the alt-right is:a bunch of white guys that no one listened to(or agreed with).When a hindu, an african or anyone racially(culturally) different says something like the western culture is the best and the white men created it you instantly get a fluffy feeling and accept that person into your group.Ironically is very similar with the sjw's which act the same way.

Anonymous Tipsy November 27, 2016 2:07 PM  

I could only be a consistent thinker--as an atheist--by denying the existence of evil.

There is plenty of evidence of supernatural evil. You might start by reading the testimonies of exorcists or those who have been involved in the occult.

And for Qasim, note this: in Egypt, Muslims avail themselves to Coptic priests, who, in Jesus' name, drive out demons.

Blogger Badger Brigadon November 27, 2016 2:08 PM  

@78-
I certainly hope that the other kids your lesbian mothers adopted have a better grasp of reading comprehension.

Anonymous Tipsy November 27, 2016 2:13 PM  

Philalethes wrote:

Fr. Walter Brandmueller summed up Sharia thusly:

In Islamic tradition, in fact, the concept of the equality of all human beings does not exist, nor does, in consequence, the concept of the dignity of every human life. Sharia is founded upon a threefold inequality: between man and woman, between Muslim and non-Muslim, and between freeman and slave.

With this in mind, I cannot see how Islam and Western Civilization can be reconciled.

Blogger Sheila4g November 27, 2016 2:22 PM  

@49 alt-deplorable.jezko: "How does one ensure your presence doesn't change the West into something else? There's that pesky point #14. Will you work towards that? Would you like 30 million blacks, pakistanis or whites in Korea? I understand your position is bad, but ours is worse. For us it's survival, for you it's a more comfortable place to live."

@63 Mr. Rational: "Formidable is one thing, but given the strength of identity they're never going to be numerous. Worse, if the alt-West comes to rely on them to defend against the rapidly-fading pain of the charge of "waaayciss", it's selling out the genetic stock which is the only thing which creates and nourishes it.

Just because a hothouse flower is beautiful doesn't mean it could survive in nature."

This. I may not be Negro or Asian, but as a similar unicorn (((white))), I still recognize the danger of reversion to the mean and the resentment that accepting an entrenched position of subservience or, at minimum, grateful tolerance will likely result in. My personal feelings of love of Western civilization and rejection of genetic ancestry and gratitude for being here change nothing regarding the truth of HBD or genetic trends or historical patterns. That the Alt-West may be okay with a minority of right-thinking "others" is fine after partition, but it in no way alters the importance of the Alt White or the 14 words for the future (note that Vox has consistently supported this as well).

Anonymous Dan November 27, 2016 2:22 PM  

What I meant was to stop giving a rat's ass about what minorities think(whether they agree with you or not).If you want to deport them(or go to war with them) you will have to dehumanize them as much as possible.

Blogger haus frau November 27, 2016 2:24 PM  

Dan,
In the same line of thought are you familiar with Jesus's parable of the lost sheep? How the sheperd rejoiced at the recovery of one sheep over the 99 that were never lost? We would rather these people follow truth all the way to Christ but baby's steps along the are still worth rejoicing over whatever the person's genetic origin.

Anonymous Dan November 27, 2016 2:34 PM  

Haus frau,
You are probably right(in fact agree 100%). Then I guess we are stuck with these people, because if we take the christian route we cannot go on the offense. We will just have to hope that when they will come after us we won't be too weak to put up a fight.

Anonymous BGKB November 27, 2016 2:47 PM  

Black immigrants to America and Britain are among the smartest people, but the talent exodus, as

We are getting Africa's Einstein's, many recognize its better to be on welfare in the West than being at the 1% in their homelands.

How many of those whites who prefer a multi-ethnic society have school-age children? That's why gay couples often pioneer gentrification of a slum neighborhood

That and they are stupid enough to think that blacks will be happy when you plant an organic garden on the corner that Lil Sambo was shot on. In San Fran gays who together rent a house can buy an entire block in Oakland & pay a 24/7/365 live security guards for less. http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/08/05/west-oakland-community-garden-trashed-possibly-over-gentrification/

He's a unicorn. Unfortunately, guys like him are always used as an argument

I realized years ago it would be pointless to tell other gays that I was a statistical outlier, because they would think I was coming out as a liar.

Blogger haus frau November 27, 2016 2:47 PM  

Dan,
Christians can't go on the offense? Since when? Christianity is the faith of the crusades and the reconquista. Christianity is not churchianity.You get your version of Christianity as interpreted by the neo pagan alt white crowd?
I respect the quest for truth whether it's taken by a white or a Ugandan. However, it is far more exceptional for a ugundan to arrive at the conclusions espoused by the alt right than it is for an average white. That doesn't mean they won't be caught up in the consequences of the immigrant invasion just like everyone else.

Anonymous BGKB November 27, 2016 2:51 PM  

That's why gay couples often pioneer gentrification of a slum neighborhood

Even better http://oaklandlocal.com/2014/01/20-ways-to-not-be-a-gentrifier-in-oakland-community-voices/ "If you create a neighborhood organization, make sure the racial and socioeconomic diversity of the group is reflective of the neighborhood"

Hi would any of you like to join our aquaponic gardening group, chess groups, or book club?

Anonymous Dan November 27, 2016 3:00 PM  

haus frau
So in this ethnic conflict that will most probably ensue we not only have to fight for our fucking survival, but we must also have to have the moral high-ground.You know there were a few crusades lost because of this western arogance which says that we must not fight dirty(ex: Battle of Nicopolis)

Anonymous Philalethes November 27, 2016 3:04 PM  

@81.  Tipsy



Fr. Walter Brandmueller summed up Sharia thusly:

… Sharia is founded upon a threefold inequality: between man and woman….

Funny he should emphasize this, as I gather he is an official in a church which is widely criticized for not allowing the ordination of women as priests – a position with which I happen to concur, actually.

Nor do I believe men and women are "equal"; in fact I consider the adoption of this idea, in the West and then in other parts of the world, as one of the major causes of all the trouble we are in.

It's the "inequality … between Muslim and non-Muslim" which renders Islam and Western Civilization irreconcilable.

Modern Christianity seems to be willing to allow peaceful non-Christians to live unoppressed in majority-Christian lands, though this certainly hasn't always been the case. In fact early Christianity gleefully made a devil's bargain with State power to force Christianity on everybody in the Roman Empire (which fit with Constantine's plans perfectly).

It remains to be seen whether modern tolerance can continue if Western Christianity recovers enough of its fighting spirit to provide a spiritual basis for a successful defense of Western Civilization.

Anonymous Dan November 27, 2016 3:19 PM  

haus frau
Sorry for my bad english,but I'll try to explain this.In european warfare the cavalry used heavy armor, so when the knight fell off the horse the squire came to lift him up. When the europeans fought the turks,the muslims would just push the knights and sliced their heads while they were down not letting them get up. Now here we are again, they want sex slaves and money but we can't stoop to their level because of christian morality.But you are right because the soul is more important than money and family.(life is fucked up)

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 27, 2016 3:22 PM  

@61
The rhetoric of effete snobbery.

Nah, an accurate assessment of your silly argument.

There is an application of IQ-as-preeminent-metric in the argumentation of many...

...strawmen that you fearlessly bash.

Show me a man of European decent with average intelligence but with courage, heart, an inextricable desire to carry on his culture and a penchant for wetwork, and I'll show you a man incalculably more valuable than the next 50 men with a 130+ IQ combined.

Dude, that's what you were just arguing against. Make up your mind, and learn to spell "descent" properly while you are at it.

Nobody here circle-jerks over IQ alone, except for the comments inside your head.

Blogger Badger Brigadon November 27, 2016 4:09 PM  

@91- Dan,

There's a Universe of difference between a knight and a citizen Militia.
A citizen Militia is tactically vastly closer to the Celts than the Norman knights and crusaders.

If we went on a 'crusade' today, we'd win. Why? because we actually know how to shoot a gun rather than holding it over our dicks and squeezing the trigger like sandhogs.

Blogger Joe Keenan November 27, 2016 4:17 PM  

#89 and #91 How did that heavy cavalry do at 2nd Vienna, pretty good as I recall. The fact of the matter is, while the good guys sometimes lose, Christ and His Church can not be defeated as they have already won. Christian morality did not stop us from being victorious at 1st and 2nd Vienna, Lepanto, and The Great Siege of Malta (see, The Religion). Christian morality did not hinder the Croatians, Serbians, Poles, Hungarians and our other Eastern Brothers from saving our ass for centuries. Haus frau got it right

Blogger haus frau November 27, 2016 4:20 PM  

That's cute Dan. The west you claim to cherish was built by Christianity. Christianity was one of the largest motivators behind resistance to islamic expansion. Coincidentally, how is that working out with post Christian europe at the moment?
Oh and my statements weren't advocating any specific course of action. They were an explanation of why people here are happy to see minorities come over to the alt right.

Blogger haus frau November 27, 2016 4:26 PM  

Now here we are again, they want sex slaves and money but we can't stoop to their level because of christian morality

Yeah you're totes right. If Europe only had sex slaves they'd be winning against islam...damn those christian victorian British for almost single handedly destroying the international slave trade. I'm sure our technologically advanced, secular western society is only losing because we're just too Christian.

Anonymous Tipsy November 27, 2016 4:36 PM  

@90 In Catholic circles, equality between men and woman is described as equality in dignity, meaning, that despite different roles and gifts given, before God men and women are loved equally.

Christians have no problem proclaiming that God loves Muslims. The converse, however, is not part of mainstream Islamic thought.

I think, though, we largely agree. Islam will always be at odds with Christianity, and therefore with the West. In the best of times, the disagreements are treated with collegiality. In the worst of times, with violence, largely instigated by Muslims.

Blogger Badger Brigadon November 27, 2016 4:41 PM  

God DOES love muslims. It's our job, as christians and warriors, to make sure that he takes them into his arms the moment they step over our borders.

Anonymous Dan November 27, 2016 4:50 PM  

Dude, I am from Eastern Europe, my family is the most hardcore christian family you can find. My family is 10 times more religous than the muslims. My mother respects the christian values in a draconic way. The women in my family had only 1 man(trust me I am 100% sure), every fucking person in my family is virtuos, except me(i consider myself the scum of the universe compared to them). My family helps minorities(gypsies).What I am trying to say whenever I had problems(fights) with minorities(christianity didn't stop them from being assholes) my family says let it go, avoid them, look away.My friends did the same thing always avoiding confrontation, no one stood up for me(I am actually grateful for that) leaving me alone when fighting gangs of dudes older than me armed with bats. The thing is I am not worried for myself, but for my nieces and other orthodox christians, whom I fear will do what I've always see them do which is to look the other way.(praying for everything to be solved by the One above).I see this more like wishful thinking than anything else.

Blogger Alvin von Diaspar November 27, 2016 4:50 PM  

It's funny how the people here, including Vox, constantly brag about their IQ, and at the same time so proudly declare their Christianity, which, as any set of fixed dogmas, is in a conflict with a rational mind.

An intelligent, rational mind is a restless mind and can never be at ease with a revealed truth. I grew up a protestant in a traditionally Catholic European nation and it was so obvious that the people most comfortable at the church were the dumber. The smarter churchgoers handled the dogma with a pinch of cynicism and were always perceived as bothersome by the binary minds.

Anonymous Discard November 27, 2016 4:51 PM  

57. Dave Narby: I grew up in a White working class part of Los Angeles that had a fair number of working class, English-speaking Mexicans, as well as working class Jews and a few Orientals. From my point of view, a White America has room for these others who live like us and act like us and stand with us. Western Civilization is a high enough bar to keep us from being overwhelmed, as long as we unflinchingly apply it. Accept the outliers, expel the normals. And expel the outliers who won't recognize the fairness of the solution.

I could accept outlier Moslems as long as they had no kids. It is an enemy ideology.

Blogger theFirstMonkey November 27, 2016 5:01 PM  

* The right thing is rarely easy just as the easy thing is rarely right.

Blogger haus frau November 27, 2016 5:01 PM  

@99 ...my family says let it go, avoid them, look away.My friends did the same thing always avoiding confrontation, no one stood up for me(I am actually grateful for that) leaving me alone when fighting gangs of dudes older than me armed with bats.

I'm sorry that this has been your experience with Christianity. This is not the robust, muscular biblical Christianity that created and preserved the west. It is a cowardly, pacifist variation.It's a variation of churchianity. Your orthodox relatives should be physically repelling the bullies that prey on the peaceful and innocent.

Anonymous Discard November 27, 2016 5:01 PM  

73. SciVo: I would support partition, as a means of sorting the sheep and the goats, flooded immediately by war. Any pretext will do. Never give away land you own free and clear. And never, ever, give the Chinese a defensible foothold on our continent. They've got a billion reinforcements.

Blogger Joe Keenan November 27, 2016 5:05 PM  

@100 Why is "any set of fixed dogmas" at conflict with a rational mind? Are the Laws of Thermodynamics (scientific dogmas) at conflict with your rational mind? If not, then why would revealed religious dogmas be at conflict with your rational mind? A Catholic believes God to be a rational Creature, as a result, His actions are rational. Is this belief congruent with your Protestant upbringing? If not, perhaps the conflict lies there, and not with the revealed belief system that gave us Western Civilization.

Anonymous Sharrukin November 27, 2016 5:08 PM  

103. haus frau

I'm sorry that this has been your experience with Christianity. This is not the robust, muscular biblical Christianity that created and preserved the west. It is a cowardly, pacifist variation.It's a variation of churchianity.

It is also overwhelmingly what passes for Christianity in the West.

Yes, there was a time when when Christianity was something more and remnants of it still exist.

That said, how does a robust version of Christianity make a comeback and what use would the Churchian form be in the fight that is coming soon?

We need something now, not 50 years in the future.

How do you see this realistically developing?

Anonymous Dan November 27, 2016 5:08 PM  

Alvin von Diaspar
I have seen a lot of people turn ther lives around by taking christianity seriously, rationality cannot do that. Christians are more beautiful(inner beauty) and happy, rationalists are unhappy(rotten) at the core(look at me). Christians transcend their fears, we the rationalists(impotents) have to protect them for the few true christians left are the only one that give our lives meaning.

Anonymous Fisher November 27, 2016 5:13 PM  

A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents wrote:@61Nobody here circle-jerks over IQ alone, except for the comments inside your head.

Nice to know you at least admit to IQ + x circle jerks. But I digress.

Good tawk.

Anonymous Discard November 27, 2016 5:14 PM  

33. VD: We don't need to expel 120 million Others. 100 million would be enough. I think we can live with 20 million White-acting Others. Kick out the wetbacks, then turn to those who support the wetbacks, then those who support those who support the wetbacks. Once the first rock gets rolling, the whole hillside comes down, SJWs and all. And the The Orientals and Hindus would fight to the last Mexican to defend their right to be here.

Blogger Joe Keenan November 27, 2016 5:21 PM  

@107 The disconnect you describe is not European, it is not reflective of historical Christianity in The West. See, https://www.amazon.com/Religion-Novel-Tim-Willocks/dp/0374248656/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480285006&sr=8-1&keywords=the+religion for what "traditional" Christianity was and is capable of. Perhaps, the decline of Muscular Christianity can be traced to Luther, when everyman becomes a scholar/priest and eventually pope, the idea of moral certitude becomes passe. Truth becomes subjective, unknowable. The Church teaches The Truth, there is no moral ambiguity. If you doubt me, look backwards to the deeds of your ancestors.

Anonymous Mr. Rational November 27, 2016 5:35 PM  

VD wrote:I don't think you understand what I've been saying about partition and segregation being inevitable. 120 million non-Whites are not going "back" anywhere.
Doesn't mean they're not going.  Unless they live in the country they are at the mercy of White people for electricity, heat and motor fuel, even food and water.  If the cities turn to chaos and the police and military stand down, the people will be only too happy to have militias push the riff-raff off and not care where they go or what happens to them.

And of course you know David the Good says we can compost everything.

Blogger haus frau November 27, 2016 5:39 PM  

@6 We need something now, not 50 years in the future.

How do you see this realistically developing?



Yeah, I freely admit this is a little beyond my scope to hash out but as Vox is fond of pointing out, it only took 12 the first time around.
I think we can all agree that nature abhors a vacuum and this applies to human nature as well. As the west became more secular it also lost its will to live. It makes sense to me that much of the hard core leadership and impassioned resistance to islamic invasion will come from the remaining old school Christian communities. They have the most to lose under islamic invasion.
Look at the resurgent orthodox church in Russia. They survived stalin. The church is refined by persecution.

Blogger theFirstMonkey November 27, 2016 5:44 PM  

Elizabeth wrote:Something that puzzles me is why Indian societies in Mexico once built tall buildings made of stone, possessed a system of writing, wove cloth made of cotton or cactus fiber, etc., and yet their descendants are, let's say, not that bright. Why? The Incas also built stone buildings and paved roads, but lacked a system of writing - they used quipu to keep records.

The little-known truth is that the Spanish were under Papal orders to absolutely destroy everything and everyone they found here, including ESPECIALLY any and all leaders, warriors, record-keepers etc. etc. as well as anything that could possibly reflect ANY degree of civilization.

Otherwise Rome would have to "play nice"

Our ancestors did the same in order to avoid any question as to whether there were any "civilized persons" already residing in and ruling over the "New World"....hint- not so "new" or "lacking civ.", at least not after waves of plague, which utterly destroyed nearly the entire AmInd population.

One priest who was with the very first tiny group of explorers wrote that on his visit to S. America he recalled seeing "millions" of people everywhere, great cities, floating gardens [all of this in the Amazon basin!] yet when he returned just a decade later there was....nothing.

Ask yourself: would the Vatican order the demolition of an entire continental civilization in order to reap the wealth from the land?

Do some DuckDuckGo!-ing. The "jungle" is literally overflowing with ruins.

Anonymous Dan November 27, 2016 5:47 PM  

Joe Keenan
Your theory applies only to the West.Orthodox christians didn't have the reform that you have gone to(you can say we are like muslims). You can form a lot of theories on why we are not in fight mode like our ancestors once were. One reason maybe the fact that my people like turks, we go on vacations in Turkey quite often, our cuisine is turkish, white turks look like us, we have muslims that have assimilated in our country(beautiful people, beautiful families, but they are whiter than me), it makes it very hard for us to see muslims as bad as you do in the west. Secondly, after the fucking communists took power a lot of legionnaires(far right christians that were masculine as you say) were sent to prisons because apparently they were racists. There they were tortured, experimented on and used as slave labor. The state even now doesn't admit their heroism and martyrism because of EU politics.If we as a people can't praise our own heroes how the fuck are we going to fight hordes of immigrants. Thirdly in the 20 century, my country produced a generation of priests that were considered saintly because of their miracles(I know I am an irrational retard blah, blah). Well let me put it like this, the christians in my country believe they were saintly which changed the focus from the more militaristic stance to one which is moe esoteric and focused on the afterlife.

Anonymous Sharrukin November 27, 2016 5:52 PM  

112. haus frau

It makes sense to me that much of the hard core leadership and impassioned resistance to islamic invasion will come from the remaining old school Christian communities.

Given how socialized and dependent western societies have become doesn't it seem more likely that a Fascist or a reactionary Marxist group would seize the initiative?

Chinese Marxist/neo-socialism? is more than willing to defend the ethnic rights of the Han Chinese population so it isn't as outlandish as it may seem at first blush, and we all know the history of National Socialism.

This would require the least effort and the least thought on the part of the general public which is usually the best bet for the cynical man.

They may apply a new and nifty label to it of course. I could see a more robust Christianity emerging just as it has in Putin's Russia in such an environment.

Having Christianity do so would be nice but I just don't see that kind of leadership there.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 27, 2016 5:57 PM  

Dan wrote:The women in my family had only 1 man(trust me I am 100% sure), every fucking person in my family is virtuos, except me(i consider myself the scum of the universe compared to them). My family helps minorities(gypsies).What I am trying to say whenever I had problems(fights) with minorities(christianity didn't stop them from being assholes) my family says let it go, avoid them, look away.My friends did the same thing always avoiding confrontation, no one stood up for me(I am actually grateful for that) leaving me alone when fighting gangs of dudes older than me armed with bats.

Then your family is in no way Christian. One of the most important values I was taught as a child was the importance of defending not only myself, but the innocent, particularly my little brother and cousins. I particularly remember when we taught my brother-in-law that it was a bad idea to beat his wife. A Christian that will not stand up for his own family is no Christian at all.

Alvin von Diaspar wrote:It's funny how the people here, including Vox, constantly brag about their IQ, and at the same time so proudly declare their Christianity, which, as any set of fixed dogmas, is in a conflict with a rational mind.


Absolutely false. Egregiously, ridiculously false. So false I have no idea how an even moderately intelligent person could come to that conclusion. A strong mind comes to firm conclusions based on evidence and experience. A strong, rational mind does not live in a constant dubium of narcissistic triviality. Of course one is open to examining the conclusions when the occasion arises, but there is literally no conflict between dogma and reason. In fact Tomas de Aquino wrote a rather lengthy and entirely rational treatise on the dogmas of the Faith. He titled it "A Summary of Theology" you may have heard of it. Try reading even the introductory chapters and come back and tell me again about the inability of a rational mind to accept dogma.
And I will guarantee you that Tomas was considerably more intelligent and rational than you could ever hope to be.

Blogger haus frau November 27, 2016 6:11 PM  

@115 "Given how socialized and dependent western societies have become doesn't it seem more likely that a Fascist or a reactionary Marxist group would seize the initiative?"


Possibly, the west is quite large and diverse even without the 3rd worlders. Neither pathway is mutually exclusive. That said Europe is already steeped in socialism. That I can tell, it always has been when compared to the US historically. The problem is secularism. People who live for nothing greater than themselves have nothing to fight for. Marxism or any other totalitarian government isn't mutually exclusive with Islam. It can be tweaked to fit around shariah law. Christianity on the other hand, is mutually exclusive with Islam. Christians will have to fight.

"Chinese Marxist/neo-socialism? is more than willing to defend the ethnic rights of the Han Chinese population so it isn't as outlandish as it may seem at first blush, and we all know the history of National Socialism."

Once again, possible I suppose but this hasn't been the case in the West. Western Marxists and socialists have welcomed Islam as a means of undermining the native culture. I don't believe that a resurgent ethnic Europe will suddenly cast off it's socialist tendencies Christian or not.

Anonymous Dan November 27, 2016 6:12 PM  

Snidely Whiplash
Depending on how you look at it. My parents told me that I have to learn how to defend myself(ofc they didn't me fighting groups of older shady brown kids), but you have to understand the context you see minorities will never attack you if you do not your head high, they will just make fun of you you and spit on you, the problem manifests only when you come back at them especially when you are in their neighbourhood. Now my parents thought I had more sense when dealing with groups of gypsies(guess they were wrong). It was my fault.
You are right because what they told me was not christian, but wise nonetheless.

Blogger Joe Keenan November 27, 2016 6:30 PM  

@113 Not even close

Anonymous Sharrukin November 27, 2016 6:33 PM  

117. haus frau

The problem is secularism. People who live for nothing greater than themselves have nothing to fight for.

Exactly. Which means a more robust Christianity (VASTLY preferable) or an ideology like Marxism or Fascism that can act as a semi-religious replacement.

I don't believe that a resurgent ethnic Europe will suddenly cast off it's socialist tendencies Christian or not.

I agree. Nor will the United States.

Spending as a percent of GDP

US 41.6
Canada 41.9
Norway 43.9
Germany 45.4

Russia 35.8
Australia 35.3
Switzerland 33.8

Of course if you factor out the minority population in the US you would probably get something closer to Australian or Russian socialist levels.

Blogger Joe Keenan November 27, 2016 6:38 PM  

@114 Dan, The Eastern Christians protected the Western Christians till the Fall of Constantinople in 1453. The East has a long history of Muscular Christianity, Croatia was called The Gatekeeper for a reason. The splitting of the Body of Christ, first in 1054 in The East and later in the early 16th century in The West, has weakened Christianity. Has weakened The Church. Christianity needs to unite, to heal its divisions.

Anonymous Gen. Kong November 27, 2016 6:39 PM  

101. Discard:
I could accept outlier Moslems as long as they had no kids. It is an enemy ideology.

OK. I can understand the position. What I cannot understand is the inconsistency. Do you somehow think that Islam is "enemy ideology" and ((Talmudism))) is not? You accept the (((Talmudists))) and their kids then? (((Talmudism))) is even more hostile towards Christianity than many sects of Islam are. It's not a 2-minute hate, but a 2-millenia hate. Christ killers. Then, now, and forever. Totally unrepentant. Totally devoted to the complete eradication of Christianity from the face of the earth. (To be fair, some segments of Islam are similarly dedicated).

According the the Talmud, Jesus was the bastard son of a Roman soldier and a Jewish whore and both are eternally swimming in a vat of shit. A lot of Muslims - both Shiites and Sunnis - regard Jesus as a minor prophet and his mother as a minor saint. Probaably less do now than previously as the Banana Empire has killed many hundreds of thousands of Muslims to make the middle-east safer for Israel. The (((littlest chickenhawk))) is not an outlier or an exception in any way, but completely typical of the (((Talmud Tribe))) - more than willing to defend Israel to the last American goy. I've yet to see a (((Talmudist))) even criticize one of their own - even when guilty of the most abominable crimes (((Soros)))), for example.

Judeo-Christianity, as VD has pointed out, is a complete heresy. Christianity is basically dead in Europe and near death in the Banana Empire. Before some jackass gets started, look no further than ANC-run South Africa so see how effective it is in such places. The remaining whites there are being genocided out of existence - even though whites were there before the Zulus were - and not a peep from any 'Christians'. Say what you like, but I bet the dindus there wouldn'e be genociding the Muslims there without hell to pay.

Anonymous Dan November 27, 2016 6:55 PM  

94. Blogger Joe Keenan
You are right ,the West learned from their mistakes and won the war,but it took a god damn while for the West to get his act straight, meantime my beautiful fucking country wast robbed and raped. Eastern Europe took lots of heavy hits until the West became the military power that it was meant to be, not to mention the fact that the West screwed us over numerous times though, because apparently the East wasn't the right kind of christian. Anyway what I was trying to say is to avoid losing any european country because of our sense of pride in fair game and honor.
121. Blogger Joe Keenan You are right we need to stand together as ethnic-european christians not as UN citizens.

Anonymous Discard November 27, 2016 7:04 PM  

122. Gen. Kong: The inconsistency is that I've lived around Jews all my life, and don't see them as aliens. That's why I began by explaining my personal prejudice. A great many Jews are sacks of shit in a particularly Jewish way, but some are not. Jews who stand with us do not accept that Talmudic Goyim-are-cattle crap, and I'm fine with them.

Blogger Joe Keenan November 27, 2016 7:07 PM  

@123 You're correct about much of what you say, Tolkien addressed this very thing n Lord of the Rings, when Boromir(?) laments the suffering of the Easterlings and the obliviousness of the Westerners to it. European histion in The West is little more than an English perspective/bias. Large swaths of history, for example, the Poles saving The West twice, are missing. History is ths fragmented and little understood. Keep The Faith and if you lack Faith, develop it.

Anonymous Dan November 27, 2016 7:12 PM  

We should note this date in the calendar for it's the 1st time in web history that two people came to any sort of agreement on a forum.

Anonymous BGKB November 27, 2016 7:30 PM  

Nobody here circle-jerks over IQ alone, except for the comments inside your head.

I always seem to miss out

A great many Jews are sacks of shit in a particularly Jewish way, but some are not.

Think of jews as smarter moslems, both are willing to lie/cheat those not of their religion.

Blogger theFirstMonkey November 27, 2016 7:37 PM  

100. Alvin von Diaspar wrote:It's funny how the people here, including Vox, constantly brag about their IQ, and at the same time so proudly declare their Christianity, which, as any set of fixed dogmas, is in a conflict with a rational mind.


Imho that's a good question but i'm a noob and am trying to catch up.

Blogger VD November 27, 2016 7:41 PM  

The inconsistency is that I've lived around Jews all my life, and don't see them as aliens.

Again, it's not your perspective that matters, but theirs. It doesn't matter how you see them, but how they see themselves. You don't define their tribe.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 27, 2016 7:45 PM  

@Dan,
The wisdom of their advice is suspect. It is the wisdom of an occupied nation, which I suppose, given what you've said of your homeland, is precisely where it originated.

Anonymous Dan November 27, 2016 8:02 PM  

130. Blogger Snidely Whiplash
Centuries of ottoman and austro-hungarian occupation plus the bolsehevic period does that to the people of a nation. And if we go further in time and take into consideration the romanization and the hun,vizigot,gepid etc migration(invasion) than we can see why my people's collective unconscious is filled with cuck thoughts.And after 26 years of crappy third-rate democracy we can see that Mother-Time has in fact prepared something special for us: not communism, not islam domination, but a beutiful combination of both AGAIN!!!!!And let us not forget our big brothers USA and RUSSIA are preparing for nuclear war, right down the border(Fantastic). I am telling you man God has one Hell of a sense of humor.

Anonymous Dan November 27, 2016 8:13 PM  

93. Blogger Badger Brigadon
Shit, I am slow-witted as fuck, told you I am bad at english. What i meant to say by giving the crusades example, which I meant as metaphor by the way was that european war involves honor(a man would kill another man only when that person was standing), while the khebap war is more like the moment I smell any sort of weakness we gang up on you. In no shape or form was I trying to say that european warfare was in any way inferior to that of other races.That is way I suggested deported them as fast as possible.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 27, 2016 9:47 PM  

BGKB wrote:Hi would any of you like to join our aquaponic gardening group, chess groups, or book club?

[chucklesnort]

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 27, 2016 10:00 PM  

Philalethes wrote:It remains to be seen whether modern tolerance can continue if Western Christianity recovers enough of its fighting spirit to provide a spiritual basis for a successful defense of Western Civilization.

My prediction is no. Heathens can stay if they show respect and don't commit heresy in our sight, else they will be lucky if we exile them alive.

It's either that or a world without whites.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 28, 2016 2:23 AM  

Alvin von Diaspar wrote:It's funny how the people here, including Vox, constantly brag about their IQ, and at the same time so proudly declare their Christianity, which, as any set of fixed dogmas, is in a conflict with a rational mind.

You are wrong about both the claim of fixed dogmas and, subsequently, the conflict with a rational mind.

I went on a quest as an agnostic, and found that there were a great deal of beliefs available to me. I'd already been an Evangelical, a Pentecostal, a Baptist and a Catholic. But oh look, I could be an Atheist (which didn't make any sense), or a Zoroastrian! But no.

So you see there is no fixedness; it was years of ruthless self-flensing of untruth that led me back to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Trinitarian God is real and His love is what sustains me; His protection is what I have always believed has kept me safe, an angel at every corner of my car.

Go with what works, and not what doesn't.

Blogger Badger Brigadon November 28, 2016 2:53 AM  

@132- Dan

I wasn'tr trying to upset your groove there, I was just pointing out that Whites are... well, exceptionally adept at organized warfare when we finally get around to it.

I don't want them deported anymore. We had the chance to resolve things peacefully, and now half of Europe is, literally, an occupied nation. You don't dislodge conquerors with laws and the police... You don't dislodge them by wishing them away or by 'encouraging' them to go.
I am not wishing for the United states to get involved in another war... we have had 5 generations of constant warfare, and we need some time to lick our wounds. But when it comes to a European war between Christendom and the abomination of Mohammed, I will do my best to get out there with my arsenal intact.

Anonymous Discard November 28, 2016 5:20 AM  

129. VD: Agreed, I don't define the Jews' tribe. And the perspective that matters is theirs, not mine. But if, as far as I can see, they are on my side and do not see us Goyim as cattle, then I am ok with them. They might be lying to me, but so might any given White man. As suspicious as I am of Jews in general, I don't think I've set the bar too low.
I recognize that many people would prefer the complete exclusion of Jews, and I understand why, but I am prejudiced against that view. As I wrote, I grew up with them and know my sheep and goats.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts