ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, November 05, 2016

Molyneux, Cernovich, Day

If the Democrats get in, no more clunky Pledge of Allegiance - a simple "Hail Satan!" will do!
- Stefan Molyneux



Everyone knows, of course, Hillary’s belief that, 'It takes a village,' which only makes sense, after all, in places like Haiti, where she’s taken a number of them.
- Donald Trump

“I’ve believed for months that Hillary Clinton sold her soul to Saudi Arabia. I had no idea she sold her soul to the devil!”
- Milo Yiannopoulos

An amazing but disturbing conversation. As an atheist myself it really gave me pause for thought. If we accept that so much evil clearly exist in the world and appears to be focused and magnified at higher levels of governments, then it opens the door to accept there exists an opposite counter force - GOOD. These people clearly believe in Satan. Perhaps atheists need to practice the willing suspension of disbelief in order to tune in the frequency of good (and God) to fight what is really a terrible evil in our society.
- atheist commenter

Follow the facts. Follow the truth. It is the hard and narrow path.

Labels: , ,

89 Comments:

Blogger Innostran November 05, 2016 6:40 AM  

That charity dinner quote has a whole new significance now. Can anyone say Laura Silsby?

Blogger Mighty Lou November 05, 2016 7:08 AM  

I watched this a few hours ago. Yes the struggle between good and evil is real, and this presidential election epitomizes that struggle. I was listening to the Wayne Dupree show last night on RSBN, and a caller described the race as a battle and a clashing of swords. She went into the numerology of Donald Trump and said that he was surrounded by sevens. Apparently this was a good sign to her.

I also viewed Stefan's talk with Iben Thranholm. Her position is that there is a war against Christianity specifically. That war is being waged by the MSM, entertainment industry, the education system and apparently the government.

She explained that the forced migration of muslims into Europe and the west is meant to dissolve the last strongholds of Christianity.

She also touched upon the sad reality that a war between Russia and US would amount to the extermination of Christian men by pitting Christian Russians and Christian Americans against each other. I believe WWI and maybe to some extent WWII are viewed similarly as Christian holocausts.

There were many pagan practices in the world that consisted of these types of rituals as described in the Spirit Cooking, but the rise of Christianity forced those who practiced them into the shadows.

Now we are seeing within the US that these occultists are emerging in all aspects of our society, they are people with much power and influence and it is Christianity that is being pushed into the shadows. When we talk about SJW convergence, this is what is ultimately the driving force behind all of that. They want to force Christians out of all influential public aspects of daily life.

Of course it is Christians and the Churches who are to blame for this. Over the years it seems they have become complacent or luke warm and have given up more and more ground to secular society.

That is why if you are a Christian, now is the time to be bold and to speak out and not be afraid of repercussions.

Matthew 10:28: And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

As Christians we are not meant to live in the shadows and to worship I secret, but to let our lights shine for all to see.

So, Hillary was a follower of Alinsky, who's book Rules for Radicals was dedicated to Lucifer. And just last night, Hillary was joined on the campaign trail by Beyoncé and Jay-Z who both are occultists as well. So in this alone you can see all of this come together. Alinsky represents current trends in our educations system, Jay-Z and Beyoncé represent current trends in the entertainment industry, and of course Hillary represents our government, and they are all subtly promoted and amplified by the MSM.

A Hillary presidency will further empower and legitimize the enemies of Christ in our society, and we will see more and more of this disgusting behavior become normalized as Christians continued to be ostracized.

Blogger Wyndie November 05, 2016 7:13 AM  

Well said, Mighty Lou!

Blogger VoodooJock November 05, 2016 7:16 AM  

Explains her health problems. She needs the blood of small children to retain her youthful vigor.

Blogger VD November 05, 2016 7:19 AM  

My new favorite explanation for Hillary's health issues is that she has kuru.

Blogger Edwin Boyette November 05, 2016 7:20 AM  

Good to see a Podephile called a Podephile.

How did we go from battling the god-less communists to being them in only 30 years?

Blogger Mighty Lou November 05, 2016 7:20 AM  

Thanks Wyndie

Blogger Balázs Varga November 05, 2016 7:28 AM  

Edwin Boyette wrote:Good to see a Podephile called a Podephile.

How did we go from battling the god-less communists to being them in only 30 years?



The same way Russians managed to cure themselves of it. Liberalism is bad for you m'kay!

Blogger Phillip George November 05, 2016 7:33 AM  

Every Christian has heard heathens/ moral relativists dismissing the God of the Bible as the unfair genocidal capricious "untruth"/ impossibility for telling Israel to go into Canaan and wipe it all out [specific cities in fact]

But if you were given the opportunity to avert a child human sacrifice hunting party, how might you do it? With lawyers and warrants and prisons and parole boards once a perps "debt" to society was discharged. Or might you tell your aids to move in and wipe out everyone, cleanly, quickly, with fire, and without remorse.

I'm ambivalent on this. Could the Millennium be ushered in peacefully, with revival lights. Or must it be with consuming fire. Thanks for the vid - good job. Be prepared, either way this goes. If evil gets a Pyrrhic victory in this, it may well be its funeral pyre that being lit.

Anonymous Steve November 05, 2016 7:39 AM  

I've never given the more lurid conspiracy theories about the degeneracy of the "elites" much credence before, but it looks like I was wrong and Kubrick's EYES WIDE SHUT was a documentary.

Blogger SemiSpook37 November 05, 2016 7:45 AM  

@5 Vox, you might not be far off. That explains so much.

@10 That's probably the reason why it was his last film. The "elites" probably had him killed because it got too damned close for comfort. And now those damned piano chords are ringing in my head and it's even more creepy than when I first saw that film.

Blogger Mighty Lou November 05, 2016 7:51 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Cinco November 05, 2016 7:52 AM  

My new favorite explanation for Hillary's health issues is that she has kuru.

Ridiculous. You 100% can not get kuru from eating children.

Blogger TontoBubbaGoldstein November 05, 2016 7:55 AM  

VoodooJock wrote:Explains her health problems. She needs the blood of small children to retain her youthful vigor.

Bwaha.

Either she's not doing it or it isn't working

Blogger TontoBubbaGoldstein November 05, 2016 7:58 AM  

A cosmic battle between GOOD and EVIL?

MOST. IMPORTANT. ELECTION. EVAH!

Blogger Ingot9455 November 05, 2016 7:58 AM  

@14 As all such demonic magics, over time it loses power, spurring you to greater and greater crimes. On the plus side, she'd have been dead long ago from her cocaine and alcohol-fueled excesses. On the minus side, now she's taken to consuming entire villages at a go...

Blogger Lazarus November 05, 2016 8:15 AM  

I find all this hateful cannibal shaming unseemly.

Blogger Markku November 05, 2016 8:17 AM  

Technically yes, you can't get Kuru because it's a PARTICULAR configuration of a prion. You can only get Kuru by eating someone from the Papua New Guinean cannibal tribe where it occurred. But there are other prions. Any misfolded protein that can copy its error to other proteins can cause a fatal condition with the same effects. They are called TSE's. Mad Cow Disease is one. But any attempt at cannibalism can always give birth to a new TSE.

Blogger wreckage November 05, 2016 8:22 AM  

Just the fact that you want to eat a cake that's meant to be someone's dismembered tit "for art" means that you're a revolting fruitcake by most people's standards.

Anonymous Man of the Atom November 05, 2016 8:24 AM  

God works in amazing and wonderful ways to reveal himself and to twist Satan's plans back as a spear against Evil.

One more thing I've learned during this election:

God loves KEK.

Blogger Joe Keenan November 05, 2016 8:34 AM  

This has been going on for a long time see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Secret_Life_(memoir)
See also, https://www.amazon.com/Jack-Rippers-Secret-Confession-Testimony/dp/1602397996

The Confession book is especially informative as it raises some insightful questions regarding Victorian times and the social order. Author of Confession contends Jack the Ripper is the author of the Victorian pornographic work, My Secret Life. He may not prove that, but he sure raises some great questions, like, "What group of pervs paid for the publication of My Secret Life?" The answer is obvious, some very powerful people. A word of warning if you read Confession, skip the italicized text it is evil.

Blogger Emmett Fitz-Hume November 05, 2016 8:35 AM  

Eyes Wide Shut. Yup.

I watched it once years ago and had it explained to me by someone knowledgeable about film and such. He loved it but I hated it.

Besides just "not getting it" it (I understood the movie I just didn't get what made Kubrick's style so good) disturbed me profoundly (something I now believe was Kubrick's intent: to reveal something evil in a way only he could).And the more I hear about Podesta and the inner circle the more I am willing to believe that the director was offed by TPTB.

I'm also willing to give Kubrick credit for trying to warn us. Maybe he was even a decent man.

Blogger Cail Corishev November 05, 2016 8:49 AM  

Explains her health problems. She needs the blood of small children to retain her youthful vigor.

Elizabeth Bathory was a Hungarian countess in about 1600. She became heavily involved in the occult and began torturing and killing peasant girls from the area, with the help of her servants and a couple of witches. Sometimes she bathed in their blood, thinking it would keep her youthful. The peasantry learned to fear and hide from her, but could do nothing against the nobility. Eventually she ran out of peasant girls and began inviting young daughters of the nobility to live with her for courtly training, and killing them, which began to raise suspicions. Finally one of the girls escaped and carried word to her family, and the king (who had not wanted to believe the rumors because they had family connections) was forced to act. A group of noble stormed her castle and found dead girls drained of blood, girls in a dungeon, and a thriving torture operation. At the trial, they read her diaries, which indicated she had killed at least 600. Her witches were burned, but her noble status would not allow her execution, so she was bricked up in one of her torture chambers and fed through a small hole until her death.

It's easier for us to believe such things when it's people in funny clothes in castles centuries ago than when it's a frumpy woman today in a pantsuit, but human nature and evil haven't changed. The good news of that story is that sometimes evil people do get caught and stopped, even when they have great political power and connections.

Blogger Cataline Sergius November 05, 2016 9:01 AM  

I knew one Satanist in my life.

LCpl Musky. Full on Satanist, not sure where he picked it up, his parents had been atheists but he was very devote. He was otherwise clean, I monitored his drug screening myself, in the hopes of getting rid of him. He didn't have a chance to fake it.

Anyway.

One night he sits down in his room, lights his black candles and starts his chanting. A short time later...

I get a call that I have to come down to the barracks because Musky has completely lost his shit. So I show up. And he is in white faced panic. Screaming at the top of lungs and throwing all of his candles, books, beads and Satanist paraphernalia into the parking lot.

He got taken to the hospital in a straight jacket, begging to see a priest and pleading for someone to baptize him the whole time.

After that he climbed up the chaplains ass and stayed there. He was the most buttoned down guy you ever met.

He never would talk about what he saw that night.

Blogger Uncle Silas November 05, 2016 9:02 AM  

I believe Dennis Wheatley's potboilers will see a revival in interest. "The Satanist" is especially topical these days.

Blogger Cail Corishev November 05, 2016 9:09 AM  

She explained that the forced migration of muslims into Europe and the west is meant to dissolve the last strongholds of Christianity.

Yes. When people scratch their heads and wonder why feminists and homosexuals on the left are so eager to ally with Muslims who would like to kill them, this is the reason: a common enemy in Christ and Christianity.

Some of us have been saying for years that the ultimate target of the left is Christendom. I usually say they're doing it in service of a global religion of Man, but outright satanism is just a particular flavor of that.

The book Windswept House, by Fr. Malachi Martin, is a thinly fictionalized account of the way these forces invaded and took over the Vatican. In the book, there is a loose alliance of atheists, global industrialists and finance brokers, real black-mass satanists, perverts, and other historical enemies of Christendom, who work together to attack and infiltrate the Church. Only a few of them know what all the others are doing, and most don't know about the true satanists among them, but they're all working toward the same ultimate goal.

It's a pretty good read, and offers a possible explanation for some of what we've seen in the past century.

Anonymous Greg November 05, 2016 9:12 AM  

I had a thought when Vox mentioned the CERN mock execution, wouldn't a massive underground tunnel infrastructure prove to be very useful to a children trafficker?

The ability to get in and out of different buildings and move totally undetected would be a hugely useful function for a criminal element (drugs, human smuggling, etc) for logistics.

The second portion is the enormous outlays of cash ($14B to find the Hangs-Biscuit Particle), which as an idiot, I don't know the benefits/consequences of; but whenever there's a huge amount of cash outlaid by government to connected people without producing material gains (like "Green Energy") it sounds to me like it's a scam.

I'm not implying the entire project was run by bad people but that there are (((criminal elements))) which use the infrastructure of an existing project, like the US gov't's Page program for sex trafficking purposes.

For what it's worth.

Anonymous Mister M November 05, 2016 9:15 AM  

The last part of Bill Cooper's "Behold a Pale Horse" is a section on satan worship. I skipped it - looked totally ridiculous - I figured it was there for effect and to get it published. Neither of my suppositions fit the Cooper paradigm, as he was a serious person. I guess that's what being 25 years ahead of everyone else looks like.

Blogger Joe Keenan November 05, 2016 9:18 AM  

@26 Take Martin with a grain of salt, he was a tool of the anti-Christians at Second Vatican II. He worked for the Rockefeller's et al. Christianity/Christendom is the target, and Islam may be a tool of those that target Christendom (Belloc called Islam the scourge of Christianity), but they are doomed to fail; Christ says so after all. But much pain can be done.

Blogger Markku November 05, 2016 9:20 AM  

The reason the Higgs Boson was so important is that it potentially represents the next leap forward from standard quantum mechanics. There was a hypothesis of Higgs field that, when attached to the standard model, would explain more observations. But a hypothesis requires a successful prediction to become a theory. And the Higgs Boson was that prediction.

So, with completely new physics being made, there is always hope for completely new discoveries that couldn't even be imagined with past models. New physics has ALWAYS lead to significant new inventions.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan November 05, 2016 9:20 AM  

Satanists and cucks, bedfellows, next time one of either or both call me "racist" I'm really going to take them seriously.

Now imagine these same vermin for decades have chiseled away at Christianity and this stupid shit of drinking menstrual blood is what they offer to replace it with, yeah I'm laughing.

Blogger Robert Coble November 05, 2016 9:23 AM  

"My new favorite explanation for Hillary's health issues is that she has kuru."

I have to admit my ignorance: I had to look up "kuru." That's when I began laughing at the genius of the Supreme Dark Lord. How deftly he drives home the shiv!

"Kuru is a very rare disease. It is caused by an infectious protein found in contaminated human brain tissue.

Kuru is found among people from New Guinea who practiced a form of cannibalism in which they ate the brains of dead people as part of a funeral ritual. This practice stopped in 1960, but cases of kuru were reported for many years afterward because the disease has a long incubation period. The incubation period is the time it takes for symptoms to appear after being exposed to the agent that causes disease.

Kuru causes brain and nervous system changes similar to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. Similar diseases appear in cows as bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), also called MAD COW DISEASE.
"

Making the connection between "MAD COW" Hillary and mad cow disease is nothing short of BRILLIANT!

Surely there is a Chick-fil-A ad available for someone to Photoshop this meme.

Blogger Markku November 05, 2016 9:25 AM  

I can easily believe Hillary's cannibalism, but I have harder time believing she would step foot in Papua New Guinea. Hence TSE, not Kuru.

Blogger Joe Keenan November 05, 2016 9:27 AM  

#30 I've been wondering, if the Higgs and all that is so important, why did the USA cancel the Texas super collider all those years ago? Why surrender the lead in particle physics to the Europeans?

Anonymous Walter Oleg November 05, 2016 9:28 AM  

This is exactly why I don't care for the Alt-Right's veneration of Nietzsche (mostly from the Alt-White cluster of the Alt-Right). The idea that power is the highest force in the universe is exactly what the globalist elites believe. We must never accept White Genocide, but we can't allow the enemy to refocus their strategy for world domination from multi-racialism (and White genocide) to White Supremacy.

And don't think they won't do it. The people at the top of the globalist hierarchy might throw 95% of Jews under the bus one day if that's what it takes to build global government (with them at the top of the pyramid of course). Jews like Soros or Kissinger will be the first to call for Jewish extermination. They only have one goal and that's global domination.

Expect the globalist elites to say something like "it was all the Jews, now let us fund your Alt-Right movement and together we will exterminate the Jews, put the non-Whites in their place, and build the New Global Reich...Just bow down to the Bringer of Light, who came to you in the form of an Egyptian Frog (KEK), and accept this holy swastika chip in your head...Sieg Heil!!!"

Blogger Markku November 05, 2016 9:29 AM  

Well, it's not like the collider provides any secrets to the people running it. Higgs field predicted the particle, and someone found the particle. That information is now available to everyone in the world, and they can proceed with the assumption that Higgs field is real. So, it's just good business to let someone else pay the price, while you're still getting the same benefit from it.

Blogger Resplendent November 05, 2016 9:34 AM  

The luciferian elites and illuminati stuff isn't totally unwarranted, Angelina, brad pitts fat lips wife, was revealed as a practitioner in black magic rituals. This stuff is endemnic in the halls of power and the culture industry. And like Mike suggested it is obviously effective. Satan is pretty damn effective, i heard a testimony of a guy who visited shrines and practiced witchcraft, saying spirits were able to transport gold to him from sunken vessels at the bottom of the ocean. Satan rules this abode, no doubt.

Anonymous Cadwallander J November 05, 2016 9:35 AM  

Perhaps atheists need to practice the willing suspension of disbelief in order to tune in the frequency of good (and God)

Someone asked if Trump's rise might spur on a Christian revival in America. The above is a powerful statement, and it means the said atheist is already halfway there. The agnostics and atheists of the Alt-Right movement today may become some of the most vigorous apologists tomorrow.

Anonymous Donald Trump November 05, 2016 9:41 AM  

@2 "She went into the numerology of Donald Trump and said that he was surrounded by sevens."

Anybody who has ever seen me in public can attest this lady is wrong, bigly. I'm surrounded by 9s. A few are 8s, but they have huge hearts, absolutely huge. It goes without saying Melania is a 10. She's gonna make a great first lady folks, greater than you've ever seen!

Blogger Mountain Man November 05, 2016 9:45 AM  

Excellent video. Very well done. I plan on forwarding it to a bunch of people.

Blogger Joe Keenan November 05, 2016 9:45 AM  

#36 That's correct and it occurred to me. How about this though, perhaps, we abandoned the Texas collider because we moved past where it could go? The US government has spent untold wealth on off budget development projects, assuming they were successful to some degree I think it logical to ask, to what degree were they successful?

Blogger Markku November 05, 2016 9:53 AM  

Since the Higgs field is all about mass, I think there's a reasonable chance that this will lead to antigravity technology.

Blogger Cataline Sergius November 05, 2016 10:05 AM  

@41 Joe Keenan

I think it logical to ask, to what degree were they successful?

It depends on whose ox was going to get gored by the new technology.

Classic example; MHD.

MHD actually did work and that was with 1970s technology.

MHD was killed by a Democrat coalition of Ralph Nader Luddites. A new EPA that wanted to flex it's regulatory muscle. Plus, the same coal miners that you are now putting out of business and also the miners traditional enemy, the mine owners themselves, neither of whom wanted MHD because it would lower coal prices. MHD burns coal so cleanly and so hot that (a.) you don't need as much coal to do the same work and (b. prime) you can use dirty and cheap high sulfur "junk coal".


Doctor Pournelle first drew my attention to it in an anthology series called; Destinies.

I don't remember which volume but that series was great, it dates from the time that Tom Doherty and Jim Bean were working together and were at the height of their powers.

That series is also why I love the Castalia anthologies so much. I thought that kind of stuff was gone forever.

Anonymous deplorable six pan November 05, 2016 10:06 AM  

Would that be a *black* mass?

Blogger Cail Corishev November 05, 2016 10:10 AM  

@29, true. Martin clearly didn't have the whole story right, since he hoped JPII would expose the plot, which we know now was ridiculous -- JPII was as much a driver of the revolution as anyone. But as someone who was there through it all, the things Martin saw and was told are interesting.

Blogger GracieLou November 05, 2016 10:17 AM  

This solved a personal puzzle tickling the back of my mind for the past decade. My last year or so of art school, a sudden switch occurred-- "gross art" (my term) flipped to kiddy art. One day the winner of the senior art show was a Van Gogh tribute cannibal painting called, "The Meat Eaters" the next day, the SAME people started cranking out toy sculptures, baby dolls and forest critter jug band etchings. Never could understand it. Japanese influence? No, too creepy. Young people mourning lost innocence? Too creepy. Subliminal abortion guilt, possibly, but frankly still too creepy.

Now I get it.

Anonymous Galactic Starfleets of Deplorable Spartacus November 05, 2016 10:19 AM  

Emmett Fitz-Hume wrote:Eyes Wide Shut. Yup.

Besides just "not getting it" it (I understood the movie I just didn't get what made Kubrick's style so good) disturbed me profoundly (something I now believe was Kubrick's intent: to reveal something evil in a way only he could).And the more I hear about Podesta and the inner circle the more I am willing to believe that the director was offed by TPTB.


Eyes Wide Shut was re-edited after Kubrick was died and before release. The original was more obvious and detailed. It still has plenty of occult imagery and references- small, subliminal touches in the scenes. There are pedo refs as well, like the scene near the end in the toy store. Much of this is in their music vids too. Vigilant Citizen might have an analysis... ah:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubricks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-iii/

But it still wasn't as creepy as Podesta and the rest.

Blogger Otto Lamp November 05, 2016 10:23 AM  

Breitbart & Drudge have dropped the story.

Not because it's wrong (imho), but because it conflicts with Trump's one-two punch strategy.

Punch one was making voting for Hillary unacceptable. When even Susan Sarandon says Hillary is too corrupt to vote for, you know the job is done.

If I had to guess, I would say 60% of voters believe Hillary is unacceptable as president.

The second punch is to convince people that it's OK to vote for Trump; that he is a viable & reasonable prospect for president.

https://youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8

The youtube linked above is Trump's last campaign ad, and it hits the second punch spot on. He is calm, reasonable & reassuring. He lays out a compelling case for himself with both reason and emotion.

The occult stories are getting in the way of Trump's final pitch. People have already made up their mind about Hillary--and a majority has rejected her. What Trump needs now is more focus on Trump's positives--a focus that will convince the those undecided about Trump that he is OK.

OpenID aew51183 November 05, 2016 10:24 AM  

The mentioned discovery channel documentary:
Official 1 hour version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmw8UAGguK0
Rough cut:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uBMXOsryd0

I cant post it to stefan's youtube channel bc I used to mock him when he was an ancap and was ghosted because "liberty" :)

Blogger bob kek mando ( I are Spartacus ... and you can too! C'mon, give it a try, these crosses are way more comfy than they look ) November 05, 2016 10:27 AM  

don't know if Vox wants to reference other YT content providers, Whittle compares hILLary to a turnip ( Trump ):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGwwTfZtgWU

Anonymous VFM #6306 November 05, 2016 10:33 AM  

"As it turns out, all of the charity work related to HIV/AIDS victims that Hillary referenced above is actually carried out by the independent “Clinton Health Access Initiative” (CHAI)." Truepundit

You really must try their CHAI, said Hillary, in covering up the seizure that shocked the press corps.

Kuru latte?

Anonymous Galactic Starfleets of Deplorable Spartacus November 05, 2016 10:35 AM  

Markku wrote:Higgs field predicted the particle, and someone found the particle. That information is now available to everyone in the world, and they can proceed with the assumption that Higgs field is real. So, it's just good business to let someone else pay the price, while you're still getting the same benefit from it.

In an alternate universe, the Higgs particle/field is complete rubbish, based on a century of anti-scientific 'Wu Master' theory, backed up by phony data and reduction, an artifact of the machine. The collider is their temple and their oracle. It doesn't need to produce anything useful, better for their high priests if it never does.

Anonymous BGKB November 05, 2016 10:36 AM  

Can someone provide a link to the 3 little girl entertainers bracelets that Vox mentioned. I know a lot of symbols.

extermination of Christian men by pitting Christian Russians and Christian Americans against each other

Israel's national anthem "Onward Christian Soldiers"

My new favorite explanation for Hillary's health issues is that she has kuru.

I was actually laughing after it made the news about an unknown disease in Africa that doctors couldn't figure out, that had all the symptoms of the cannibal prion disease kuru, that was not seen since black/white film.

Ridiculous. You 100% can not get kuru from eating children.

It comes from eating grey matter, kuru is more pronounced in kids as they still have developing nervous systems. Africans queens get to eat the heart but lower tribe members get the dregs.

Anonymous VFM #6306 November 05, 2016 10:42 AM  

Everyone has a plan Otto. Do you think Ohio State worries when they end up having to recover Rutgers fumbles in the end zone instead of executing 80 yard drives as they had planned?

When your enemy is making mistakes, don't stop him.

Blogger Otto Lamp November 05, 2016 10:51 AM  

Breitbart & Drudge have dropped the story.

Not because it's wrong (imho), but because it conflicts with Trump's one-two punch strategy.

Punch one was making voting for Hillary unacceptable. When even Susan Sarandon says Hillary is too corrupt to vote for, you know the job is done.

If I had to guess, I would say 60% of voters believe Hillary is unacceptable as president.

The second punch is to convince people that it's OK to vote for Trump; that he is a viable & reasonable prospect for president.

https://youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8

The youtube linked above is Trump's last campaign ad, and it hits the second punch spot on. He is calm, reasonable & reassuring. He lays out a compelling case for himself with both reason and emotion.

The occult stories are getting in the way of Trump's final pitch. People have already made up their mind about Hillary--and a majority has rejected her. What Trump needs now is more focus on Trump's positives--a focus that will convince the those undecided about Trump that he is OK.

Anonymous LurkingPuppy November 05, 2016 10:52 AM  

BGKB: https://archive.fo/Ahh8i

Blogger Lazarus November 05, 2016 10:55 AM  

Otto Lamp wrote:What Trump needs now is more focus on Trump's positives--a focus that will convince the those undecided about Trump that he is OK.

He is not a cannibal. THAT seems positive.

Blogger GracieLou November 05, 2016 10:55 AM  

On a positive art note, since I had to take time off teaching for health reasons I said, "Well God, now what?" Make some Sacred Heart paintings.

I figured this was God's version of "I don't know, boil some water" but I made 10 or so (actually) quite beautiful Sacred and Immaculate Hearts.

The other day I was talking to someone and the screensaver on his phone was one of the hearts. Turns out my husband had showed him a photo. Last week a man came to our house to sell us insurance. He said, "Are these for sale?" and bought two. TWO!!

In what universe does religious art sell? Or cause any kind of buzz? The Lord is up to something.

Blogger Mighty Lou November 05, 2016 10:58 AM  

@Donald Trump,

Lol, and It's "big league".

Blogger Mighty Lou November 05, 2016 11:00 AM  

@Donald Trump,

Lol, and It's "big league".

Blogger Cail Corishev November 05, 2016 11:04 AM  

Otto, how does the "Corruption" video that Trump's people just released four days ago play into your theory?

There may be a one-two punch happening, but it's more like this: Trump and his people take the high road with positive talk from him and reminders about her financial and political corruption, while the unofficial campaign by the alt-right and others takes the "low" road with the disgusting stuff. When the knockout comes, we won't know which punch was really responsible, and we won't care.

Anonymous krymneth November 05, 2016 11:05 AM  

Tactically, another reason to drop the occultism now is that it's already out there. Word-of-mouth will continue precisely in those locations where it is most likely to have an effect, because those are also the people passing it along. In the meantime, forcing it into places where it is less effective would range from doing no good to being harmful.

There's time after the election to follow this up. And if Trump wins and pursues investigations, it will almost certainly come up again as the evidence comes out.

Anonymous BGKB November 05, 2016 11:09 AM  

Just the fact that you want to eat a cake that's meant to be someone's dismembered tit "for art"

How many women eat cake shaped like penises?

feminists and homosexuals on the left are so eager to ally with Muslims who would like to kill them, this is the reason: a common enemy in Christ and Christianity.

Trying to explain that stupid cowardly moslems will attack easy targets like unarmed gay bar bathrooms instead of well armed Christians is practically a lost cause.

Look at what old bitter queens say about MILO warning about moslems, they still think STR8 White Church Going Men are more of a problem than beheading moslems. http://www.towleroad.com/2016/11/homocon-scum-milo-yiannopoulos-burns-rainbow-flag-in-pro-trump-ad-watch/

stupid shit of drinking menstrual blood is what they offer to replace it with, yeah I'm laughing.

Some lesbians put menstrual blood in food they cook. I even knew one that would put in on popcorn.

I can easily believe Hillary's cannibalism, but I have harder time believing she would step foot in Papua New Guinea. Hence TSE, not Kuru

I am pretty sure Kuru was in Africa also, but can you get Russian caviar? The video covered a woman trying to import Haitian kids for HilLIARy.

"As it turns out, all of the charity work related to HIV/AIDS victims that Hillary referenced

By giving watered down AIDS drugs the Clintons sped up Drug Resistant Aids that got brought into the US this year thanks to Obama removing the HIV travel ban.

Blogger David Abreu November 05, 2016 11:12 AM  

These rats, these monsters, need to be rounded up and hanged. This shit is so unbelievably evil.

Blogger Otto Lamp November 05, 2016 11:19 AM  

Oh, I'm not saying we should suppress the occult stuff.

In fact, I think spirit-cooking is going to be a hot topic of conversation this Sunday in a lot of Cruz supporting, NAR/7-mountain-dominionism, never-trump churches.

I just don't see it as being the big push that is going to convince a lot of middle-Americans, blue-collar, traditional democrats to vote Trump.

Anonymous BGKB November 05, 2016 11:24 AM  

BGKB: https://archive.fo/Ahh8i

When they said rainbow bracelets I thought they meant permanent ones. They are disposable tape bracelets, like the ones they give people old enough to drink at fairs. Looks like they just have different symbols on them to Identify them. One has hearts on it, another girl has either "X"s or crossed swords, the third just has a sine wave, and the last blank. It doesn't make sense for them to be marked unless its identifying. Perhaps people bid to get the earlier rounds with each symbol.

Blogger Nick S November 05, 2016 11:26 AM  

krymneth wrote:Tactically, another reason to drop the occultism now is that it's already out there. Word-of-mouth will continue precisely in those locations where it is most likely to have an effect, because those are also the people passing it along. In the meantime, forcing it into places where it is less effective would range from doing no good to being harmful.

There's time after the election to follow this up. And if Trump wins and pursues investigations, it will almost certainly come up again as the evidence comes out.


Anonymous implied there was more information coming today. We'll see, but I don't see any benefit in simply dropping it now. Honestly, I would like to learn more about the people who try to defend it and/or encourage everyone to simply stop talking about it.

Blogger oero nolem November 05, 2016 11:47 AM  

Somewhere deep under a Swiss mountain Margaret Thatcher walks through a fawning crowd. "It takes a hundred years to undo 1917."

Blogger Cail Corishev November 05, 2016 11:47 AM  

I just don't see it as being the big push that is going to convince a lot of middle-Americans, blue-collar, traditional democrats to vote Trump.

No, but even less so will high-minded ads about Trump's good qualities. It's all about chipping away at the margins, not any big push at shifting party faithful to the other party. It's about demoralizing Hillary supporters (the way the media/left/NeverTrump has been trying to demoralize us) so they aren't proudly telling their friends it's time to go vote for Hillary. If they go to the polls at all, we want them going with their heads down, feeling a bit sheepish and hesitant about it. Most of all, it's about the undecideds, who will end up choosing on whatever triggers their emotions at the last moment, and what's the most triggering info available right now?

I'm not saying Trump shouldn't take the high road. He should. He and the official campaign should stay away from the gruesome stuff, except to perhaps take a question about it and look somber and say, "Yes, I've heard there are some very disturbing facts coming out of the investigation, but I'll trust the proper authorities to learn the truth on that." But you're right, while he's doing that, the rest of us should keep hammering away on the salacious stuff through word-of-mouth.

Blogger Otto Lamp November 05, 2016 11:48 AM  

@Nick S,

The drip, drip, drip method prevents Hillary from mounting a defense.

As soon as she deals with one issue a new one arises that she has to deal with.

Remember, the Clinton way is to deny, delay, & obfuscate until enough time has passed that they can declare it old news and move past it ("What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"--Hillary on Benghazi).

The constant drip of new allegations prevents that, so yes it is having a positive impact.

Blogger Cail Corishev November 05, 2016 11:56 AM  

Tactically, another reason to drop the occultism now is that it's already out there. Word-of-mouth will continue precisely in those locations where it is most likely to have an effect

This makes no sense. Who are you saying should "drop it"? Trump can't drop it; he's not talking about it as far as I know. The people talking about it are the alt-right and people like Milo. Do you want them to drop it? If so, how will the word-of-mouth continue, when Hillary's people say, "Look, they dropped it because it wasn't true and we proved they were liars"?

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 05, 2016 12:00 PM  

So, it's just good business to let someone else pay the price, while you're still getting the same benefit from it.

I don't think that's it. It was reported at the time that it was already throwing off residual discoveries in materials science with commercial applications.

More likely, leftists love science like babies: to death.

Actually, thinking back, it was probably just Clinton hurting Republican congressmen because he could. Simple as that.

Anonymous krymneth November 05, 2016 12:13 PM  

@67: I'm running on the theory that we're not going to see anything else of value today if we haven't already seen it. If something was going to be released today by someone competent, it really should already be out. That's not to say nothing will happen today, but I'm not counting on it. I really should have woken up to it.

And I'm talking about the campaign itself or its surrogates, as ought to be implied by the fact that I fully expect spirit cooking to continue to be the talk of certain towns right up until election. The majority of the electorate is sitting two or three days downstream of where we are sitting in the non-MSM-powered election news dispersion map. I promise you that it's doing just as much damage today as it did yesterday and the day before, and even if it appears to have cooled down on social media by tomorrow, it'll probably do even more damage on Sunday.

Anonymous Wyrd November 05, 2016 12:56 PM  

Atheists are butt-hurt folks talk about Jesus on The_Donald:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ba0lc/only_spermdrinking_ctr_shills_would_downvote_a/

I swear atheists recoil from even the mere mention of Jesus just like vampires react to crucifixes.

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 05, 2016 1:46 PM  

Best Moly video yet by far.

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 05, 2016 2:16 PM  

Steve wrote:I've never given the more lurid conspiracy theories about the degeneracy of the "elites" much credence before, but it looks like I was wrong and Kubrick's EYES WIDE SHUT was a documentary.

I think it was an attempt to head off rumors with a more palatable one.

The elites' big secret is...they're all having sex with incredibly attractive women! Oh, and they're omnipotent.

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 05, 2016 2:17 PM  

Also...horrible movie. Boring AF.

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 05, 2016 2:20 PM  

wreckage wrote:Just the fact that you want to eat a cake that's meant to be someone's dismembered tit "for art" means that you're a revolting fruitcake by most people's standards.



Theory on that party: she gauged her audience's boundaries, so as to push them only slightly into more uncomfortable territory. The point is to make them titter sociably, thus normalizing the shock.

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 05, 2016 2:31 PM  

Cataline Sergius wrote:I knew one Satanist in my life.

LCpl Musky. Full on Satanist, not sure where he picked it up, his parents had been atheists but he was very devote. He was otherwise clean, I monitored his drug screening myself, in the hopes of getting rid of him. He didn't have a chance to fake it.

Anyway.

One night he sits down in his room, lights his black candles and starts his chanting. A short time later...

I get a call that I have to come down to the barracks because Musky has completely lost his shit. So I show up. And he is in white faced panic. Screaming at the top of lungs and throwing all of his candles, books, beads and Satanist paraphernalia into the parking lot.

He got taken to the hospital in a straight jacket, begging to see a priest and pleading for someone to baptize him the whole time.

After that he climbed up the chaplains ass and stayed there. He was the most buttoned down guy you ever met.

He never would talk about what he saw that night.


Lol, who the fuck were you expecting brah?

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 05, 2016 2:42 PM  

Galactic Starfleets of Deplorable Spartacus wrote:Markku wrote:Higgs field predicted the particle, and someone found the particle. That information is now available to everyone in the world, and they can proceed with the assumption that Higgs field is real. So, it's just good business to let someone else pay the price, while you're still getting the same benefit from it.

In an alternate universe, the Higgs particle/field is complete rubbish, based on a century of anti-scientific 'Wu Master' theory, backed up by phony data and reduction, an artifact of the machine. The collider is their temple and their oracle. It doesn't need to produce anything useful, better for their high priests if it never does.



I'll vouch for physics up to 1930. The field has a significantly better track record than flat earth theory. That said...joooos...

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 05, 2016 3:20 PM  

Galactic Starfleets of Deplorable Spartacus wrote:Emmett Fitz-Hume wrote:Eyes Wide Shut. Yup.

Besides just "not getting it" it (I understood the movie I just didn't get what made Kubrick's style so good) disturbed me profoundly (something I now believe was Kubrick's intent: to reveal something evil in a way only he could).And the more I hear about Podesta and the inner circle the more I am willing to believe that the director was offed by TPTB.


Eyes Wide Shut was re-edited after Kubrick was died and before release. The original was more obvious and detailed. It still has plenty of occult imagery and references- small, subliminal touches in the scenes. There are pedo refs as well, like the scene near the end in the toy store. Much of this is in their music vids too. Vigilant Citizen might have an analysis... ah:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubricks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-iii/

But it still wasn't as creepy as Podesta and the rest.


Now I gotta take back what I said about Kubrick. Muchas gracias for the link.

Anonymous That Would Be Telling November 05, 2016 3:33 PM  

@80 Aeoli Pera:

I'll vouch for physics up to 1930. The field has a significantly better track record than flat earth theory. That said...joooos...

What would you rather have them doing? :-)

History vouches beyond that for at least 15 years, just look at Wikipedia in addition to the obvious results in 1945.

Blogger Latigo3 November 05, 2016 3:50 PM  

The funny part about this, is that it isn't made up.

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 05, 2016 3:56 PM  

That Would Be Telling wrote:@80 Aeoli Pera:

I'll vouch for physics up to 1930. The field has a significantly better track record than flat earth theory. That said...joooos...

What would you rather have them doing? :-)

History vouches beyond that for at least 15 years, just look at Wikipedia in addition to the obvious results in 1945.


I mean in the sense that I've read it (early modern physics), puzzled through it, and performed experiments confirming it to my own satisfaction.

Anonymous Deplorable S E Delenda November 05, 2016 8:21 PM  

"Perhaps atheists need to practice the willing suspension of disbelief "

Yes, and without the provocation that a cabal of the rich and powerful believe in or subordinate themselves to evil and evil spirits.

I can understand the agnostic who remains unsure and uncommitted to the the existence of a Supreme Being, who finds no clear and convincing evidence (even though I disagree, because what they are asking for is evidence of the infinite to be made apparent and comprehensible to finite senses that are so limited that they didn't understand that time and space were interwoven until a little more than a century ago) and therefore dispassionately says, there might be a God, but I am not sure.

Atheism contorts that position, making the absence of evidence into evidence of absence, which is I think most self-described atheists are really misotheists, because they are so ferocious.

I hope Stephan finds his way to the light, no matter what compels his first steps toward it.

Anonymous Godfrey November 05, 2016 8:42 PM  

These are three guys I wouldn't mind being in a trench with. At least you'd have a few laughs as the world around you was blown to hell.

Anonymous Godfrey November 05, 2016 8:45 PM  

Look at the bright side. No matter what happens you'll never be as big of a universal loser as Satan.

Blogger Basil Makedon November 05, 2016 11:35 PM  

Friend showed me the Esquire article the other day that jokingly referred to Hillary as a demon (so as to mock us for thinking her Evil). This prompted a serious discussion of whether she truly was a demon. Our studied conclusion was that she indeed was not.

Rather, we agreed that she was infested with at least one demon that wears her form as a skin suit. This -- and not Parkinson's -- is why she is constantly cross-eyed. One could almost pity such a creature (the demon that is).

Blogger Kentucky Packrat November 06, 2016 12:52 AM  

An e-mail published by WikiLeaks mentioned "spirit cooking," but claims that Hillary Clinton or John Podesta practice satanic rituals are grossly exaggerated.

Snopes has declared all this false. We finally get to relax and be sure that all of this means absolutely nothing.

Furrfu. Nothing is true until Snopes denies it quickly.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts