ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Throw out the OED!

Nigerian negresses will henceforth define all words in the English language. You can throw out your dictionaries now.
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie has no time for white men who want to redefine what racism is. The Nigerian feminist author appeared on BBC Newsnight on Friday with R. Emmett Tyrrell Jr., founder and editor-in-chief of the conservative magazine The American Spectator.

Discussing Donald Trump’s campaign, Tyrell argued with host Emily Maitlis’ comment that Trump’s language has been racist.

“Thats not true, he hasn’t been racist,” Tyrell said, but Adichie wasn’t having it.

“I’m sorry, but as a white man, you don’t get to define what racism is, you really don’t,” she said. “You don’t get to sit there and say he hasn’t been racist when objectively he has.”
Redefine? The negress obviously has no idea what the white man's definition has been for decades. But the amazing thing is that she's not even the most clueless one there. You simply must watch the video, as when Tyrell asks the woman from the BBC why the media always focuses on the KKK instead of the Knights of Columbus, her response simply has to be seen to be believed.


Now remember, these are the people who consider themselves to be the intellectual elite. Never forget this whenever you're dealing with the media. They are uneducated midwits with less intellectual curiosity than the average alley cat.

Labels: , ,

167 Comments:

Blogger Cecil Henry November 13, 2016 1:42 PM  

The BBC doesn't allow comments anywhere, ever.

No need to wonder why: they lose.

Ask her if she's anti-White. Come on, do it for once.


What we learned in the 2016 election:


1. 'Racism' really means 'I hate White people'. 'Racism' just means you're anti-White.

2. Diversity means everyone MUST think alike about 'diversity'.

3. Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for Everyone IS White Genocide.

4. The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of White people's money.

5. Polls aren't done to assess public opinion, BUT to coerce and direct public opinion.

OpenID yippie21 November 13, 2016 1:47 PM  

VD, that made my brain hurt.

Blogger Ben Cohen November 13, 2016 1:48 PM  

How do you respond to someone that calls you a racist or other shaming word?

Anonymous BGKB November 13, 2016 1:49 PM  

Redefine? The negress obviously has no idea what the white man's definition has been for decades.

Don't think reality is racist Niggerette can help.

Anonymous CloseHauled November 13, 2016 1:51 PM  

I was going to say that in fact white men do get to define what "racism" means because we are speaking a language of whites. Nigerians get to define the meaning of the word in their own tongue.

Origins of the word "racism":

"The History and Dictionary Meaning of racism

Racism appears to be a word of recent origin, with no citations currently known that would suggest the word was in use prior to the early 20th century. But the fact that the word is fairly new does not prove that the concept of racism did not exist in the distant past. "

People of old didn't have a word for racism.

OpenID yippie21 November 13, 2016 1:51 PM  

I haven't been so fearful of the Knights of Columbus as I am now that I realize what a threat they are! Good God, and they're everywhere!

Anonymous Sharrukin November 13, 2016 1:52 PM  

3. Ben Cohen November

"How do you respond to someone that calls you a racist or other shaming word?"

Smile

Contempt

I don't care

Tell them that a racist is somone who is winning the argument with a liberal.

DON'T try to argue that you aren't a racist because that is a bottomless rabbit hole.

Anonymous fish November 13, 2016 1:56 PM  

“I’m sorry, but as a white man, you don’t get to define what racism is, you really don’t,” she said. “You don’t get to sit there and say he hasn’t been racist when objectively he has.”

I'm less concerned about the dispute over the definition of racism then I am over the definition of "objective".

You might as well entertain a dog with a card trick than try and engage in a rational discussion with these people.

Neither they nor the dog will benefit from the effort.

Blogger Emmett Fitz-Hume November 13, 2016 1:56 PM  

@2

Brain hurt? It made my head hurt just from the hardest face palm ever.

"You don't even know what the Knights of Columbus are."

"Another extremist group?"

O-M-G

Blogger Michael Maier November 13, 2016 1:57 PM  

"didn't act like a spoiled child, he needs to be praised"

As opposed to the faggot mulatto ass with ears that HAS acted like a spoiled child his entire life and HAS been praised for doing NOTHING?

Blogger Michael Maier November 13, 2016 1:58 PM  

The gentleman nailed it with "Marxist". That bitch has her playbook. That's all she has. She doesn't have actual thought, she's too busy termiting into her host's house.

Blogger Ceerilan November 13, 2016 1:59 PM  

"Another extremist group?" BAHAHAHAHAAH

To be fair, these people only identify in terms of Liberal and Extremist, so it might be they're just asking if the KoC are conservative.

Blogger The Other Robot November 13, 2016 2:06 PM  

OT: Maybe NY Fish Wrap is losing subscribers ... Trump tweets that it is the case

Blogger Melampus the Seer November 13, 2016 2:06 PM  

Absolutely unbelievable.

Agree and amplify. "I can see why you think it is racism. Trump's ancestors conquered your ancestors. That must hurt. But you're experiencing resentment not racism."

Blogger Cecil Henry November 13, 2016 2:07 PM  

#3
What to say if someone calls you 'racist'???

That's easy, you say this:


You're just saying that because I'm White. Anti-racist is just a code word for Anti-White.

Why are you anti-White????


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQf3rV2qA9A

Blogger The Other Robot November 13, 2016 2:07 PM  

Is it relevant that the KKK was formed by racist Republicans?

Oh, wait. It wasn't? Let me crawl back in my hole.

Blogger jandolin November 13, 2016 2:08 PM  

There are no surprises from the Jew controlled BBC.

Anonymous David of One November 13, 2016 2:09 PM  

No nonsense Donald! Awesome!

https://www.newsmax.com/Headline/trump-dumps-christ-post/2016/11/13/id/758606/

Blogger VD November 13, 2016 2:09 PM  

How do you respond to someone that calls you a racist or other shaming word?

Call them a pedophile. Or a Satanist. Or something worse than a racist.

For the Nth time, it's NOT about making any fucking sense. How many times do I need to tell you this?

I do not understand those who hear someone babbling nonsense, then think responding by talking sense to them is somehow going to be relevant in any regard.

"But they're not a pedophile!"

So the fuck what? You're not a racist.

Anonymous Fisher November 13, 2016 2:11 PM  

Trump saying what he did about the Mexican judge was racist, but, the Nigerian saying that a white man doesn't get to participate in unpacking the definition of racism because he's a Fucking White Male isn't racist.

Sounds legit.

Blogger VD November 13, 2016 2:12 PM  

That's easy, you say this

No, no, NO! Seriously, how stubbornly stupid are you? Why don't you just go right to "Democrats are the REAL racists"?

I'm getting very tired of losers who INSIST on responding to rhetoric with dialectic. If you wouldn't reply in Chinese to someone speaking English, don't use dialectic, logic, reason, or whatever label you need to understand the concept to those speaking rhetoric.

Seriously, this isn't that fucking hard.

Anonymous Rip November 13, 2016 2:17 PM  

Just force them to explain why white supremacy is bad. Why is racism bad? Do they prefer black supremacy? Oh, everyone is equal? So blacks are just as intelligent as east Asians?

I'm really sick of being on the defensive when they cry about the KKK and racism.

Blogger lowercaseb November 13, 2016 2:17 PM  

Ben Cohen wrote:How do you respond to someone that calls you a racist or other shaming word?

Dicks out...every time.

It's made people think twice before discussing race politics with me... but that might be due to the restraining order.

Blogger OGRE November 13, 2016 2:18 PM  

Journalists are so stupid, its painful to watch sometimes.

Anonymous Rip November 13, 2016 2:22 PM  

VD wrote:You're not a racist.

But I am. Race exists. I acknowledge a distinction between races. I discriminate between them.

Or does racism mean something else to you?

Anonymous Faceless November 13, 2016 2:24 PM  

@27

I don't think agree and amplify would have been a winning strategy in this instance.

Blogger Mr. Naron November 13, 2016 2:25 PM  

I thought I was back in grad school watching that. I hope the BBC doesn't charge me another $50,000.

Blogger Gapeseed November 13, 2016 2:30 PM  

Call them a pedophile.

Not to answer rhetoric with dialectic, but be careful with the pedophile accusation. Calling a private figure a pedophile constitutes defamation per se in many jurisdictions, and under the law is more actionable than the more subjective racism charge.

Blogger VD November 13, 2016 2:31 PM  

But I am. Race exists. I acknowledge a distinction between races. I discriminate between them.

Read the dictionary. That's not racism by the dictionary definition. So, you're accepting their frame.

Anonymous Fisher November 13, 2016 2:33 PM  

The most flagrant demonstration of intellectual decay and subversion demoed in this video is that all -isms, being ideological in origin, are open to interpretation: There is nothing Absolute about them. This leftist monopoly on -isms, -phobias and -ists (oh my) only has the power one allows it to have. Ignoring them altogether, as if they are entirely made up (since, by and large, they are as subjective interpretations of phenomena) causes immediate intellectual and verbal constipation in Leftists. They are incapable of processing a non-reaction to them.

Blogger Orville November 13, 2016 2:37 PM  

Emmett is probably too much a gentleman, but I would have said, "what the fuck! Are you kidding me? Are you both so stupid to not know who the KofC is? Better call the Pope and tell him he is running a terrorist organization."

Blogger Boko Harambe November 13, 2016 2:37 PM  

Ben CohenNovember 13, 2016 1:48 PM
How do you respond to someone that calls you a racist or other shaming word?


Say that you're also a big poopy head AND a dum dum face. Trifecta!

Blogger Ned November 13, 2016 2:37 PM  

Thing is - I don't find anything stated by the MSM host or the Negress expert on racism unusual. In fact, i find it pedestrian and mainstream. What is interesting is that anyone who is touting "conservative values" or whom is defending Trump would bother to even appear on one of these programs and thus give it legs. Even if a Trump supporter was not mobbed in typical fashion by the Prozi host and the SJW being debated, the media has the editorial final word. A win likely ends up on the proverbial cutting room floor. In this venue, SJWs almost always "win," with the help of the host.

This video just reinforces why the MSM is dying. Tyrell and his ilk should have learned by now. Starve the best - don't play the game.

Blogger Innostran November 13, 2016 2:39 PM  

Tyrrell's facial expressions throughout the video are golden. It's very obvious he's still locked in a dialectical frame of mind (at least in part) while the nigerian lady is pure SJW rhetoric.

Anonymous MonkeyMonkey November 13, 2016 2:41 PM  

Lucky for me, I identify as an overweight black woman.

Blogger tublecane November 13, 2016 2:42 PM  

If I was asked about the first black president being followed by a president whose candidacy was endorsed by the KKK, my first instinct would be to say "Good." Not because I support the KKK, but because that'd mean the KKK's enemies lost, and those are my enemies, too, for the most part.

Just to be politic, though, I might say "Who gives a shit?"

Blogger Unknown November 13, 2016 2:43 PM  

@30
If it is slanderous for me to answer a baseless rhetorical accusation of racism with a similar accusation of pedophilia in return, then who is slandering whom first?

Oh, but that's right, only white people can be slandered without consequence, right?

Blogger Chris Mallory November 13, 2016 2:44 PM  

The Other Robot wrote:Is it relevant that the KKK was formed by racist Republicans?

Oh, wait. It wasn't? Let me crawl back in my hole.

I don't know, is it relevant that the KKK was formed to fight against the destruction of white civiliaztion by racist Republican carpetbaggers and their negro pets?

Blogger tublecane November 13, 2016 2:45 PM  

@3-I pretend they called me "poopy head," or something, and proceed to treat them like brats.

Blogger Ned November 13, 2016 2:47 PM  

(beast) not best.

Anonymous Fisher November 13, 2016 2:53 PM  

I agree with Vox that engaging rhetoric with dialectic is a special, limited-time flavor of retarded™, but there is certainly a place for logic when debating a Leftist (c.f. my example, #22, above). However, when those opportunities present themselves, stab with them then immediately re-frame the dynamic by pressing what you want, why you want it and how it benefits your target audience; and - whenever possible - the greatest good for the greatest number. Rinse, repeat, redpill.

Blogger The Other Robot November 13, 2016 2:53 PM  

@39: You don't understand this rhetoric thing do you?

Blogger Harsh November 13, 2016 2:54 PM  

Negroes are playing a very dangerous game here. I hope they understand that.

Blogger Arthur Isaac November 13, 2016 2:55 PM  

All white men cannot judge fairly, but a La Raza judge can.

Anonymous Rip November 13, 2016 2:58 PM  

The definition of racism:
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.


1. Yes, I believe there are differences among the races. This implies superior and inferior qualities. There is no right to dominate, but it would arise naturally as a result of superiority/inferiority.

2. Yes, the government should follow an immigration policy based on such a doctrine.

3. There is no hatred, but there is intolerance, since I do not tolerate disproportionately displacing my people with black Africans and Arabs.

So I'm a racist. Why is this a problem? I accept their frame. So what? What does that change?

Blogger Johnny November 13, 2016 2:58 PM  

Respond with a counter slander, whatever seems best in in the circumstance.

One might say, "Why do you hate white people?"

The thing is a set up of course. Doubling down on slander because they detect weakness with Trump getting in.

Blogger tz November 13, 2016 3:01 PM  

Quixote tilted at windmills, not midwits. The former are more easily argued with.

Blogger Sheila4g November 13, 2016 3:01 PM  

I refuse to alter my language in response to non-White demands. I've gotten all sorts of comments posted at various locales as long as I don't use specific slang or curse words. Negro, Mulatto, Oriental, niggardly, etc. The English language is rich and precise. Own it. Use it proudly.

Blogger MATT November 13, 2016 3:03 PM  

She looks like Kenan Thompson. Nothing is as painful as watching an African attempt to wax philosophically.

Blogger ghostfromplanetspook November 13, 2016 3:04 PM  

Das raciss

Blogger Aeoli Pera November 13, 2016 3:05 PM  

Emmett Fitz-Hume wrote:@2

Brain hurt? It made my head hurt just from the hardest face palm ever.

"You don't even know what the Knights of Columbus are."

"Another extremist group?"

O-M-G


You have to admit, it's full of racists according to the negress's redefinition.

Blogger MATT November 13, 2016 3:06 PM  

@Rip , race contributes, but is not necessarily a determinant.

Blogger Tom K. November 13, 2016 3:07 PM  

Can't believe how bad Terrell is on this show. I guess it's his age slowing him down.

You are white! You don't have a right to speak about racial oppression because YOU are the oppressor!

So tell me, Sweetie, if I'm the oppressor and you are the oppressed, how is it you're able to speak here and now and try to shut me down without any fear of retaliation?

Vox is right. Dialectic is wasted with these people. Terrell doesn't know how to troll a lib and so loses the fight.

Trump does. That's why he won.

Blogger RobertT November 13, 2016 3:10 PM  

Pass. Too foolish even to listen to. What dinosaur network was this on?

Blogger M Cephas November 13, 2016 3:10 PM  

We better hope the KKK doesn't endorse not raping people. This woman will be on television telling us how the KKK endorses our not raping, and encourage us to rape.

I really hope that doesn't happen.

Blogger Gab LP9 ++Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra November 13, 2016 3:13 PM  

God save us from such misinformation, lies and distortions, these people are dangerously stupid (dys-elites).

The Reality is the Media is Failed and Rejected and the KKK is not really the issue here. The issue is the Media's Left Wing narratives all failed and they will not learn from or understand or have any sense of agency about their stupidity plus this matter of their credentialism.

Per the video, yes, its true, we cannot speak because someone is white or something. Calling the middle class and others Deplorables was the best thing EVER HRC did.

54 Tom K, correct, they fail to understand Dia as they are all about emotionalism and ID potitics or whatever - I still cannot believe protests are still taking place after the election. I sort of expected it but I'm amused at more MPAI (not that I'm smart though.)

Blogger tublecane November 13, 2016 3:15 PM  

@23-I don't think that poster has a dialectic vs. rhetoric problem. They probably just think that's good rhetoric. Which it isn't, but a truncated form could be. I don't know how to phrase it, exactly, though.

Granted, that IS similar to Dems R the real racists, which also doesn't fail for any dialectic versus rhetoric reason, but because it just doesn't work rhetorically.

Anonymous FP November 13, 2016 3:16 PM  

"You don't even know what the Knights of Columbus are."

"Another extremist group?"

Hence the now common joke, "Its those damn Amish again, blowing up nightclubs". Those damn Shriner's, blowing up children's hospitals and go-kart racing tracks.

Emmett should have brought up da sista's home town menace Boko Haram.

Anonymous LES November 13, 2016 3:17 PM  

I've heard that Ben and Jerry's ice cream is the official ice cream of the KKK.

Blogger APL November 13, 2016 3:19 PM  

Emmett Tyrrell: "You don't even know what the knights of Columbus are?"

Emily Maitlis: "Another extremist group?"

The BBC's supposedly flagship news and current affairs program might not be good for much but occasionally it does give a few 'lols'.

Anonymous johnc November 13, 2016 3:24 PM  

This is why I threw out my television.

Blogger tublecane November 13, 2016 3:26 PM  

@27-"or does racism mean something else to you"

Racism means something else to the dictionary, or its primary definition does. I sympathize with your understanding, however, because defining "racism" is a shell game, however. It is in the interests of the ruling class to be able to switch back and forth between different definitions, so as to denigrate perfectly rational, harmless, and common sensical beliefs.

There's your definition, which we might just call Noticing Race. That's a subdefinition. The main definition is prejudice and hostility against a particular race or races, and belief in the superiority of your own race.

Blogger Cluebat Vanexodar November 13, 2016 3:30 PM  

Couldn't stand to read the entire thread- but everything that I did read at HuffPo went back and forth about racism and who gets to define it and no specific about what Trump exactly said that was racist.

Pretty much gathered that blacks get to define it and everything Trump says is racist.

Don't make me go back there.

Blogger BunE22 November 13, 2016 3:31 PM  

Chimpamanda projected with "there seems to be a refusal to accept reality.

The best example are the snowflakes melting down over Trump's win.

Blogger Al From Bay Shore November 13, 2016 3:32 PM  

According to this woman's trend of thought, Obama supports the assassination of police officers.

Blogger Rational Thinker November 13, 2016 3:32 PM  

She's both a racist and a sexist.

Anonymous Alsos November 13, 2016 3:34 PM  

Is there a name for this category of woman? Yes, I know there are plenty of crude ones, but I mean the stereotype that she fits: ostentatiously dignified, humorless, faux-intellectuals, wrapped up in pretentiously "African" attire, whose every look, gesture, and ponderously orated word oozes condescension and the unstated challenge, "How dare you?"

Think Maya Angelou, or Guinan.

Blogger tublecane November 13, 2016 3:34 PM  

@46-Where did you get that from? It's upsidedown.

Anonymous BGKB November 13, 2016 3:41 PM  

Fuck this ignorant nigger bitch. If memory serves, that Trump judge is IN THE WETBACK KKK!

And an anchor baby, lets hope he gets deported.

Anonymous dagwood November 13, 2016 3:43 PM  

"Nothing is as painful as watching an African attempt to wax philosophically."

It pays to be wary, and careful with your words. What is that internet law which says any comment correcting a spelling or grammatical error in another comment will itself contain a similar error of its own?

By making these simple, not very egregious errors, you just give smug libtards another reason to worship their own self-regard.

Anonymous A Fish Called Wanda November 13, 2016 3:46 PM  

Otto: Apes don't read philosophy.

Wanda: Yes, they do, Otto. They just don't understand it.

Anonymous Bo Sears November 13, 2016 3:48 PM  

3. Ben Cohen November 13, 2016 1:48 PM

How do you respond to someone that calls you a racist or other shaming word?

====================

The accepted way to respond to a personal or demographic insult, stereotype, or false accusation is to treat the remark as a weaponized event and to attack the speaker or writer as a bigot, hater, stereotyper, hater, and/or supremacist. It is certainly NOT appropriate to attack the bogus, insulting attack itself and try to disprove it or deflect it.

It was a supremacist claim by the woman speaker to decide she, and only she, has the right and authority to judge the intrinsic and extrinsic meaning or value of some statement she makes.

At Resisting Defamation, we learned this lesson from four or five different men named, coincidentally, Cohen who strictly followed the rule of "Attack The Speaker, Don't Deal With the Content Of The Smear." The diverse white Americans should know this by having been on the receiving end of thousands of personal attacks when their co-demographics have ventured nuanced, but forbidden, concepts. Attack back verbally at the speaker, not their utterances.

PS: Never use "racist" because that term has been managed such that it is too slippery to apply and offers idiots a way to deflect the attack. Not enough space to explain here.

Anonymous SugarPi November 13, 2016 3:50 PM  

Why didn't he bring up Robert Byrd, KKK Grand Dragon and Clinton's mentor?

Blogger Nate November 13, 2016 3:50 PM  

I would point out the dumbest thing said in this clip is said by the white woman.

Blogger Ben Cohen November 13, 2016 3:50 PM  

There's a great video with Chuck Johnson dealing with a very emotional Hillary supporter. All Chuck did is tell the guy to f off a couple of times and it ended.

This whole idea of calling everything racist and sexist is the result of psychological warfare. That's why the mainstream media being destroyed by social media is so great. They can't control the narrative anymore and they know it.

Blogger U PC BRO? November 13, 2016 3:51 PM  

Doesn't this privileged bitch (father university professor) have important work to do at home? Doesn't Nigeria have enough corruption, ethnic & religious strife to tackle before she lectures foreigners on their election? Of course back home she's likely to get gang raped and throat slit if she gets too uppity.

Blogger Harsh November 13, 2016 3:59 PM  

Nate wrote:I would point out the dumbest thing said in this clip is said by the white woman.

Surprised?

Anonymous Wyrd November 13, 2016 4:04 PM  

Vox Popoli is now timid about words?

Blogger Chris Mallory November 13, 2016 4:10 PM  

SugarPi wrote:Why didn't he bring up Robert Byrd, KKK Grand Dragon and Clinton's mentor?

As what? An endorsement of Clinton?

Anonymous Jack Amok November 13, 2016 4:11 PM  

How do you respond to someone that calls you a racist

Laugh, slap 'em on the back and say "Well, duh. Isn't that the whole point?"

Blogger theFirstMonkey November 13, 2016 4:11 PM  

Implying that a KKK endorsement proves The Don supports racism is like saying that since the Knights Templar have declared that DJT is the descendant of Christ makes him God.

Britmedia is desperate to discredit ANYTHING about America they pretend to hate us b/c they all wish they wish they were us.

/stupor

Blogger Justin C November 13, 2016 4:13 PM  

Wow, I thought I was in the midwit range until this....

Anonymous Bz November 13, 2016 4:18 PM  

I assume she's going by the current academic definition of racism, that only whites can be because of very complex reasons. Go ask an SJW blog to explain it for you and I'm sure they will be more than happy to do so. (If you want to confound them, ask them to clarify whether Barbados blacks are racist against 'redleg' whites.)

Well, how do you like hanging around in our racist civilization, old girl? Kind of creepy with all the racist cars and racist houses and racist medicine, racist roads, racist indoor running water, racist cameras, racist TV, racist supermarkets, undemanding racist tenure at some comfy racist university, and all that, innit? Better go back home.

Anonymous Bob November 13, 2016 4:22 PM  

Orwell was a prophet.

Anonymous Rip November 13, 2016 4:23 PM  

tublecane wrote:The main definition is prejudice and hostility against a particular race or races, and belief in the superiority of your own race.
But east Asians are intellectually superior to Australian aborigines. However the east Asians are inferior at short distance sprinting speed to west Africans.

As for prejudice and hostility, everyone on planet Earth feels these emotions about other races, including me. I just don't see the point in beating around the bush anymore. Racism is normal, natural and healthy.

I also want to know what percentage of whites the population should be, according to the left. Are they satisfied if whites are 50% of the US population (we are already a global minority)? 30%? 5%? Maybe they want whites at 0? If they claim they don't care about race, then they won't mind if we remove all non-whites and become 100% white.

Blogger VD November 13, 2016 4:24 PM  

Vox Popoli is now timid about words?

I'm not dumb enough to fall for the troll setups. It's a pity some of you commenters don't recognize them for what they are.

This is not, and has never been, a free speech zone. Deal with it.

Anonymous Drummergirl November 13, 2016 4:25 PM  

Why didn't Tyrell mention that both candidates were endorsed by the KKK, but only one has actually called a black servant in the white house a "god-damned nigger".

Blogger Harsh November 13, 2016 4:29 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Wyrd November 13, 2016 4:30 PM  

It's a pity some of you commenters don't recognize them for what they are.

Pepe!

Blogger VFM #7634 November 13, 2016 4:31 PM  

FWIW, I've been training myself to hear "racist" as "poopyhead". IOW, an impotent insult hurled by illogical children.

Blogger Dutchman November 13, 2016 4:34 PM  

So Tyrrell can't be objective about what is racist because he is a white male but Trump is racist because he suggested that maybe a judge with Mexican ancestry who is in La Raza might not be objective? I guess logical consistency is racist too.

Anonymous SugarPi November 13, 2016 4:39 PM  

OK, CM, that would point out that women aren't necessarily the arbiters of all that's good and pure.

Blogger Lazarus November 13, 2016 4:46 PM  

This is similar.



SA Students: “Scrap White Science”
October 15, 2016

Protesting #feesmust fall and #rhodesmustfall black students at South Africa’s University of Cape Town (UCT) have demanded that the discipline of science be completely scrapped because it is a product of white people.

“Science as a whole is a product of Western modernity and the whole thing should be scratched off. Especially in Africa‚” a black “student” was recorded as saying.

Anonymous Vermithrax Pejorative November 13, 2016 4:46 PM  

Their lack of self-awareness is amazing. That video is an essay in why the alt-right exists.

They keep saying the Magic Words but the white man doesn't do his little dance any more. I mean, it works a little - but he's an old man and set in his habits. What about the young men? Why don't the Magic Words work? Just keep repeating The Words until it works like the nice people at university taught you. It's like a cargo cult.

Anonymous Kevin November 13, 2016 4:48 PM  

During my academic time there was a big blow up about racism in our division. The professors who were generally about as lefty as you could imagine beleived in general concepts of racial equity and making up for past wrongs. However, when the diversity people got involved they would not tolerate it and went ballistic on them demanding them to specify how statements were racist and what the assumptions were. They were empiricist and while sympathetic to the cause they had no sympathy for the crazies running the diversity scams.

Anonymous Grinder November 13, 2016 4:49 PM  

@44 And what is wrong with believing that white people should be the dominant group in a nation that was founded and built by white people. I also think Japanese should be dominant in Japan. What of it?
Overall, the past few days of hysterics and irrational assertions just show that too many people just can't be reasoned with. It's their way or nothing. No more unrequited compromises from whites.

Anonymous rienzi November 13, 2016 4:57 PM  

" You're a racist!"

reply: "Thank God I'm not a pedophile like you. Kiddie rapers like you disgust me!"

Works every time. Now you're talking about pedophilia, not racism, and they are on the defensive.

"I'm not a pedophile!"

reply "You don't get to define pedophilia, you weren't raped as a child!"

Leaving the impression that you were raped as a child, and that is pretty good victimhood status.


Thanks Vox for the many lessons about the difference between rhetoric and dialectic, and how and when to use each. It has been invaluable.

Blogger Josh (the gayest thing here) November 13, 2016 4:58 PM  


Why didn't he bring up Robert Byrd, KKK Grand Dragon and Clinton's mentor?


Because DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACIS has never been effective rhetoric or pseudo dialectic

Blogger Lovekraft November 13, 2016 4:59 PM  

You can tell she carries her race with pride, yet makes a living on pointing out how others are racist.

Anonymous rienzi November 13, 2016 5:01 PM  

92. "Protesting #feesmust fall and #rhodesmustfall black students at South Africa’s University of Cape Town (UCT) have demanded that the discipline of science be completely scrapped because it is a product of white people.

“Science as a whole is a product of Western modernity and the whole thing should be scratched off. Especially in Africa‚” a black “student” was recorded as saying."


This stuff just writes itself doesn't it.

"What have the Romans ever done for us?"

Blogger Phat Repat November 13, 2016 5:11 PM  

I had to laugh when he said "you people". Normally that is a trigger for blacks. Too bad not more of a reaction, that would have been funny. Aside from the shrill humor on display by both 'females' that is. But, as they should well know by now, we.don't.give.a.fuck!

Anonymous Opus November 13, 2016 5:16 PM  

"You say the word 'racist' likes its a bad thing" - is my preferred rebuttal.

The BBC is an institutionally anti-white Government mouth-piece.

Anonymous JustAnotherPairOfEyes November 13, 2016 5:19 PM  

(21) VD: "I'm getting very tired of losers who INSIST on responding to rhetoric with dialectic."

I learned this here. It's amazzzzzingly useful advice.

Let me put it this way.

Do you use logic on your children? How about your dog? No? Then why are you using it on liberals?

[Sorry about double posting, keyboard finger error]

Anonymous Bill Thomas November 13, 2016 5:23 PM  

#3;

punch them right in the eye because you know they would do the same to you without a second thought.

Anonymous Marvin Boggs November 13, 2016 5:26 PM  

I feel like she should apologize for her cultural appropriation of my language.

Blogger 4499 November 13, 2016 5:29 PM  

If he were a gamer shitlord, every phrase would've contained the adjective "cotton-pickin'" in it.

"Are you cotton-pickin' serious?!?"

"Shut your cotton-pickin' mouth!"

"Why, that's cotton-pickin' ridiculous!"

"I was talking to my cotton-pickin' black buddy the other day, and he said . . ."

And he would've left singing "Pick A Bale Of Cotton" on his way out.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 13, 2016 5:30 PM  

Ben Cohen wrote:How do you respond to someone that calls you a racist or other shaming word?

IRL, I literally handwave it with a dismissive "whatever" and resume my train of the thought.

(This generally results in laughter of the CogDis kind.)

It's okay. There was a ham sandwich, a goat effer and a meaningless slur, but the train is fine.

Anonymous Beau November 13, 2016 5:40 PM  

VD,

Could you recommend a title on the rise of political correctness and its germination in Marxism? Is there existing a withering critique of this urge to choke off speech?

Anonymous St. Cecilia November 13, 2016 5:51 PM  

What if an upper-middle class white guy calls you a racist in public? Are you entitled to clock him? Those are fighting words, right?

Anonymous dagwood November 13, 2016 5:53 PM  

"Could you recommend a title on the rise of political correctness and its germination in Marxism? Is there existing a withering critique of this urge to choke off speech?"

I won't speak for VD, but one of the foundational texts on the subject is the appendix on the theory of Newspeak in Orwell's 1984. It helps to read the whole book to see how it operates, but the appendix provides the theory in a rather concise manner.

I'm sure there are plenty of others, though.

Blogger DrAndroSF November 13, 2016 5:54 PM  

Never give the term racist any serious reply at all. Ever. Just say that by calling someone a racist you are no different than someone 400 years ago called someone a witch. It is just a scare word to tell white people to shut up, As that African thing clearly said. Unless the person wants to talk about other things, declare the discussion ended because you do not talk with people who have no brains

Blogger weka November 13, 2016 5:57 PM  

Thank them.

Anonymous RJ November 13, 2016 6:05 PM  

#blacksplaining

Anonymous dagwood November 13, 2016 6:09 PM  

OT, but great post and comments over at OD on the Trumpening's effect on Europe...

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2016/11/13/europe-reacts-to-trumps-victory/

Blogger modsquad November 13, 2016 6:13 PM  

I couldn't do it. I couldn't watch. I just don't care anymore what the left thinks or says. As what was said in a thread yesterday, "I don't debate those on the left." I have no interest in their fears, pains, word definitions, accusations, social reconstructs, goals, dreams or anything else. I simply don't care.

Blogger Michael Maier November 13, 2016 6:20 PM  

BGKB wrote:Fuck this ignorant nigger bitch. If memory serves, that Trump judge is IN THE WETBACK KKK!

And an anchor baby, lets hope he gets deported.


I didn't know that either... but my DUCK-DUCK-GO-FU indicates that the fact is at least in question.

Anonymous Eric the Red November 13, 2016 6:20 PM  

Calling them a pedo or a satanist is good stuff. But I wish there was also some rhetorical response that cut through to their mode of thought, that showed their whole philosophical approach was flawed and absurd.

And at the moment, my mind is too mid-wittish to think of one.

Anonymous Ironsides November 13, 2016 6:21 PM  

4499 wrote:If he were a gamer shitlord, every phrase would've contained the adjective "cotton-pickin'" in it.

"Are you cotton-pickin' serious?!?"

"Shut your cotton-pickin' mouth!"

"Why, that's cotton-pickin' ridiculous!"

"I was talking to my cotton-pickin' black buddy the other day, and he said . . ."

And he would've left singing "Pick A Bale Of Cotton" on his way out.


This is absolutely great. You've got me grinning from ear to ear.

I think the guy who suggested an actual handwave accompanied by "whatever" just determined my reaction to the label "racist" if it's ever applied to me. I'd be tempted to say "Why yes, I am a racist," but I think the "whatever" is even more baffling to them.

Blogger Good Will November 13, 2016 6:22 PM  

If being endorsed by Latinos (according to the negress) DOESN'T show that Donald is NOT a racist, how does being endorsed by the KKK show that he is?

Blogger Footman November 13, 2016 6:34 PM  

Rip wrote:The definition of racism:

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

1. Yes, I believe there are differences among the races. This implies superior and inferior qualities. There is no right to dominate, but it would arise naturally as a result of superiority/inferiority.


Once you accept that two separate definitions make one, you proceed in the wrong direction.

Anonymous ComedianGuest November 13, 2016 6:36 PM  

The only way to prove Trump isn’t racis’ is to throw him into the river, like a witch, and if he swims, that’s proof positive for the racism. Why do you think blacks can’t swim, because they aren’t racist!

Blogger Pp Oo November 13, 2016 6:46 PM  

Since when is mexican a race? BBC should produce only nature documentaries, maybe they'd learn something.

Blogger James Dixon November 13, 2016 6:48 PM  

> “I’m sorry, but as a white man, you don’t get to define what racism is, you really don’t,” she said. “You don’t get to sit there and say he hasn’t been racist when objectively he has.”

Sorry, but yes I do. It's called "white privilege".

> How do you respond to someone that calls you a racist or other shaming word?

Well, in this case it helps if you start with "Listen, bitch..."

> Or does racism mean something else to you?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/ is a fairly good resource.

> I guess logical consistency is racist too.

That claim has already been made.

Anonymous BGKB November 13, 2016 6:49 PM  

Lefty on lefty attack schadenfreude https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs&feature=youtu.be

Anonymous Susan November 13, 2016 6:55 PM  

In her world, white folk don't get to talk or define what is racism. We just get to be the targets of her's.

This Nigerian harpy really doesn't get the irony of her remarks at all.

Shouldn't she be back in a windowless boiler room somewhere sending out scam emails?

Anonymous Spinrad's Agent November 13, 2016 7:14 PM  

"Just because you grew up in Nigeria being waited on hand and foot by poor blacks, doesn't mean you get to play the Queen when you come to London."

Anonymous FP November 13, 2016 7:21 PM  

Semi OT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Compilation of Young Turks on election night. Around the 16min10s mark is them declaring the end of being nice.

Anonymous Just another commenter November 13, 2016 7:28 PM  

Just to make sure I understand you, female in purple: You say it's racist for Trump to say / imply that a Hispanic judge cannot be objective in a case that involves racism, AND you say the white guy cannot be allowed to define racism just because he's white.

Ummmm.... self-contradict much?

@115 - "If America and Europe and whites are so horribly racist, misogynist, and hate-filled, why are all non-white nations flooding them with people? A massive influx of people is only a western / White nation problem. Not the other way 'round. Why is that if we're so horrible?"

Anonymous greenhell November 13, 2016 8:14 PM  

Beau wrote:VD,

Could you recommend a title on the rise of political correctness and its germination in Marxism? Is there existing a withering critique of this urge to choke off speech?


Try "The Progressive Virus" or "A Look Inside The Playbook" by Dr. Anthony Napoleon. "A Look Inside The Playbook" lists "Marxist Operations Manual" right on the cover. It's under 120 pages and covers about 20 techniques Marxists use to alter our culture. I'm at the epilogue now where he covers how to fight back. I recommend all his books and the short papers he releases from time to time.

Blogger Lazarus November 13, 2016 8:19 PM  

> “I’m sorry, but as a white man, you don’t get to define what racism is, you really don’t,” she said. “You don’t get to sit there and say he hasn’t been racist when objectively he has.”

What language is she using to say that? Isn't English a white construct? Is she appropriating our culture?

Kinda rude.

Anonymous Tipsy November 13, 2016 8:33 PM  

I blame her parents. What could have they possibly been thinking when they named their daughter after a deep-fried Tex-Mex burrito?


(\sarc FTHI)

Blogger Cinco November 13, 2016 8:55 PM  

Wait! Was Webster a black man?

Blogger Cecil Henry November 13, 2016 9:05 PM  

#26:

'The Culture of Critique' by Kevin MacDonald is an excellent book of the Cultural Marxist movement and who led it.

Anonymous Steve Canyon November 13, 2016 9:23 PM  

Why does she hate Nigerians so much that she spurned them for a life in Britain?

Anonymous Jack Amok November 13, 2016 9:32 PM  

Sorry, but yes I do. It's called "white privilege".

Oh, that's a good one. Very good.

Anonymous Adam Cramer November 13, 2016 9:46 PM  

Wasn't it a white man who came up with the word "racism" in the first place?

Blogger Huggums November 13, 2016 10:02 PM  

What would be an example of a racist statement? I'm not entirely sure what you (VD) mean by racist. Rip may be a troll, but his statements would fall under the umbrella of racism in my mind.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 13, 2016 10:50 PM  

Eric the Red: Calling them a pedo or a satanist is good stuff. But I wish there was also some rhetorical response that cut through to their mode of thought, that showed their whole philosophical approach was flawed and absurd.

Colonialist.

Anonymous Laz November 13, 2016 11:04 PM  

@ 115. Eric the Red November "Calling them a pedo or a satanist is good stuff. But I wish there was also some rhetorical response that cut through to their mode of thought, that showed their whole philosophical approach was flawed and absurd."

Tell them their hubris will catch up with them eventually. When they deny it show them this video and tell them this is how everyone views them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc

Anonymous Jon Bromfield November 13, 2016 11:32 PM  

Didn't Arnold show us the proper response to lefties calling us names?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuUqpZgHiEE

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable November 13, 2016 11:35 PM  

@ ironsides: I think the guy who suggested an actual handwave accompanied by "whatever" just determined my reaction to the label "racist" if it's ever applied to me. I'd be tempted to say "Why yes, I am a racist," but I think the "whatever" is even more baffling to them.

There is a time to agree & amplify, and I do not think that is it. If you can make a joke out of a Nazi salute and "Heil Hitler!" then great but otherwise dismissiveness is likely most effective.

As always, I'm open to correction.

Blogger Lazarus November 13, 2016 11:53 PM  

This is devastating:

Progressivism has failed to provide an accurate model of reality.

Sargon of Akkad

Anonymous Just wondering November 14, 2016 12:07 AM  

Who google dis is?

Anonymous Discard November 14, 2016 2:01 AM  

When called a racist by a White, ask them why their neighborhood/kid's school/place of employment is so White. When called a racist by a Black, you're in the wrong room.

Blogger Jerry27 November 14, 2016 3:00 AM  

H.L. Mencken said somewhere -- when a ship is going down follow the rats. Hate to say it, but I think it is time to make a get away b4 its too late. The fate of the white race may be sealed and its time to swallow our pride. Was not racism invented by Trotsky as Talmudic devise to breakdown white cohesion?
thanks,
Jerry

Blogger Alec Rawls November 14, 2016 3:12 AM  

If they say that my opinion can be dismissed because I am white, as this woman does, I might ask if it would be racist of me to dismiss her opinion expressly on the grounds that she is black. At that point the eagerness of these people to defend their racist double standard (blacks can't be racist because they don't have power, or whatever), just serves to expose them.

The position they are defending is PURELY racist: your opinion doesn't matter BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE. No consideration of whether you are making sense or not. You are white and for THAT reason you are judged to be wrong.

Movement leftists easily accept this pure anti-white racism because they are not trying to make sense. They are trying to AVOID all reason and evidence that seems to militate against their presumptions, but the blatency of their racism will cost them the un-committeds, which is what matters.

Anonymous Slippery November 14, 2016 3:45 AM  

The KKK wouldn't exist if it weren't for the Dems who created it.

Anonymous Eric the Red November 14, 2016 4:47 AM  

Leftists have their own brand of so-called logic. You can't cut through it with dialectic, with more logic. Since their entire stance is subjective, they have had years to devise a mental construct that allows them to always be right, and you the white Christian traditional male to always be wrong. They absolutely do not recognize any inconsistency or hypocrisy on their part.

Only rhetoric will broach their defenses. Any attempt at logic automatically shifts you (almost unknowingly) into their frame of reference. You will attempt objective logic, while they are dancing around with subjective illogic.

As per VD, an attack with "pedophile" or "satanist" or "cannibal" or "baby fucker" or somesuch is the preferred way to go. (BTW, "colonialist" is also not bad).

As the alt-right thinks of more rhetorical responses, we need to share them among ourselves.

Blogger Tommy Hass November 14, 2016 6:52 AM  

I didn't know the Knights of Columbus either. Does that mean I'm stupid?

Blogger James Dixon November 14, 2016 8:46 AM  

> I didn't know the Knights of Columbus either. Does that mean I'm stupid?

No, Tommy. Merely ignorant. Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity can't.

Blogger Tommy Hass November 14, 2016 9:07 AM  

I guess I should've phrased my question better: should a well-informed person know of them?

I know groups like Knight Templar, Teutonic Knights, St. John, Hospitaler, Maltese Knights, Order of St. Francis, Society of Jesus etc.

Anonymous Joe Blowe November 14, 2016 9:10 AM  

Racism = recognizing the reality that "some people" can not or will not abide by the standards of Western, i.e. White, Civilization

Discrimination = making decisions and taking action based on that recognition

Oppression = what "some people" experience when Western, i.e. White, Civilization tries to maintain its standards in the face of their incompetency, degeneracy, vulgarity, and criminality

If Civilization requires racism, discrimination, and oppression to survive then SO BE IT. The feelings of malcontent non-Whites are inconsequential. They have no business being in our civilization anyway.

Anonymous Avalanche November 14, 2016 9:47 AM  

@35 "Lucky for me, I identify as an overweight black woman."

Off yer meds, are yeh?

Anonymous Avalanche November 14, 2016 9:53 AM  

@64 "According to this woman's trend of thought, Obama supports the assassination of police officers."

According to reality, he does.

Anonymous Mr. Rational November 14, 2016 10:19 AM  

Adam Cramer wrote:Wasn't it a white man who came up with the word "racism" in the first place?
KGB subversion operative, if the rumors I hear are correct.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey November 14, 2016 10:26 AM  

@VD
OK, here's a question. Most of the time, in response to "racist," "sexist," "xenophobic," etc., I'll mock them, or agree and amplify, or accuse them of some similar progressive sin, etc. The way I see it, their intent in calling you a racist is to induce an emotional response; make you fear that you are being excluded from the group. Whatever your response, it has to clearly convey "I don't care."

The one case where I sometimes respond with dialectic is if someone refers to a particular hatefact as "racist," rather than just using the term as a synonym for "heretic" or "blasphemer" in general terms. If I get the impression that the audience has potential (i.e. not merely committed leftists to be triggered), sometimes I'll just say "'Racist.' Does that mean "true?" Or "'false?'" What do you think? Any potential? Or waste of time?

Anonymous Avalanche November 14, 2016 10:32 AM  

@71 "It was a supremacist claim by the woman speaker to decide she, and only she, has the right and authority to judge the intrinsic and extrinsic meaning or value of some statement she makes."

Alas, poor, polite, (cuck-y?!) Tyrell! Is the following possible response all dialectic, or has it a bit of rhetoric too?

He should have turned to this negress and suggested that: in HER native language, she and her tribe may certainly define however they wish groups of vocal utterances that *sound* like words in another language. However, as long as she wishes to live in the White Western world and speak the White Western tongue, she needs to use the NATIVE speakers' definitions of White Western words. It is inappropriate for her to try to make up definitions that suit HER people and then try to force those foreign definitions onto White Westerners and their language!

Hmmmm. Too "racist"? Too fact-based? I'm still not sure I understand how to speak rhetoric....

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey November 14, 2016 10:42 AM  

"Read the dictionary. That's not racism by the dictionary definition. So, you're accepting their frame."

In actual usage, though, "racist" mostly serves to signify something like "heretic," or "blasphemer," or "witch," or perhaps "member of the other gang." If you even grant that any of these vague leftist terms have a fixed, objective meaning, and have any value as a pejorative, you're accepting their frame.

Returning to some semblance of the dictionary definition: The word "racist" did not exist until the 20th century, not because of any defect in our forefathers' vocabulary, but because the concept that valuing one's own people over a foreign tribe could somehow be a bad thing would have been nonsensical to them. They were right.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey November 14, 2016 10:49 AM  

"All white men cannot judge fairly, but a La Raza judge can."

I try to always refer to that organization as "The Race." Simply translating the term seems to trigger people, for some reason.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey November 14, 2016 10:56 AM  

It may not be English, strictly speaking, but don't forget mestizo. "Hispanic" is not a coherent group.

Arabs, North Africans, etc., rather than generic "Muslims," where possible. Identity trumps ideology, so it's important to be precise about identity.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey November 14, 2016 11:01 AM  

DR3

Blogger James November 14, 2016 12:41 PM  

Emmett should have pointed out that other Democrats besides the KKK also endorsed Donald Trump. Why pick one Democrat organization like the KKK and not any other Democrats?

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 14, 2016 1:08 PM  

The American Communist Party supported Clinton.

"It is problematic that people just like Stalin and Mao and Pol Pot supported her. How many millions do you want executed in death camps, eh?"

Tyrrell couldn't carry this off but someone else could, when the blonde doesn't know who the K of C are just laugh and demand to see her legs. "You sure weren't hired for your education, what other assets did you bring to the interview?".

Blogger James November 14, 2016 1:27 PM  

Not knowing who the Knights of Columbus are might be forgivable, as perhaps they don't operate in the UK, but, the bitch immediately framed the question as "are they another extremist group?" The hostility against the truth coming out is the problem, not so much the fact of their ignorance. Ignorance of the truth can be cured, but hatred of the truth, I don't see how.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 14, 2016 1:37 PM  

@163
Used to be BBC newsreaders had to know something about a topic. Someone blabbing about US politics should know more than "Rethuglicans == KKK == Rayciss". It'd be like an American blabbing about UK sport with no clue who Manchester United is.

When the judge came up, Tyrrell should have done his best Mexican accent and asked about "Laaa Raza Unida", The United Race in a manner of amused contempt.

This is all just rehash of VD's obvious point: don't bring dialectic to a rhetorical fight.

Anonymous FlyingHighin2016 November 15, 2016 1:46 AM  

The ice cold Marxist arrogance of the Nigerian is worth remembering well. It would be amusing to question her about recent African history from the Biafra massacre to Mobuto, Mengisto, Mugabe, South Sudan, the DRC or even the descent of South Africa under Zuma. For all her condescending smug talk, she needs to be reminded that Africa is still a continent plagued by savagery where Blacks have no regard for each other or for any civilized norms. Tyrell spent 40 yrs playing nice w Liberals. Time to wakey & smell the alt right coffee.

Blogger James November 15, 2016 11:40 AM  

I'm thinking that a lot of the reason that the Marxist Progressive communist totalitarian tyrants got as far as they have is because it's been hard for a normal human being to understand and perceive that anyone could be so evil and wicked and rotten and horrible and bat excrement crazy. Perhaps their "Proposition Nation" would have worked, but it cannot work when it's poisoned with such a toxic ideology. I should say, such a toxic stew of competing and contradictory ideologies which happen to express the divided house of the Prince of Darkness.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts