ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, December 02, 2016

A tale of two Pizzagates

In case you didn't understand how important Infogalactic is already proving to be, given the online war to control the information you are permitted to access, this should suffice to demonstrate as much.
WIKIPEDIA:

Pizzagate may refer to:

Pizzagate, pizza thrown at former football manager and player Sir Alex Ferguson by an Arsenal Football Club player in the 2004 "Battle of the Buffet"
Pizzagate, a 2016 conspiracy theory falsely claiming the existence of a child trafficking ring involving the Washington, D.C. restaurant Comet Ping Pong


INFOGALACTIC:

Pizzagate is a crowdsourced investigation by citizen journalists into an alleged connection between child trafficking and people closely associated with Hillary Clinton. The investigation began in October 2016 after Wikileaks released the Podesta emails, which contain 58,660 emails[1] from the Gmail account of John Podesta, who was the chairman of Clinton's 2016 U.S. presidential campaign. Investigators exchanged information online via Twitter, Gab, 4chan, Reddit, and Voat.[2][3]
It's not Infogalactic's purpose to take sides on anything. Indeed, its objective is quite the opposite, which is to permit the user to dictate the perspective filter through which he wishes to view the known facts. Wikipedia, obviously, takes a very different stance.

Notice how Wikipedia's 526 thought police are not providing accurate information relevant to the subject, but are instead aggressively acting as gatekeepers in precisely the same manner as the corrupt media they declare to be the only reliable sources acceptable. It's a bit ironic, too, that it is the wealthy foundation with more than $70 million in annual revenue has a giant banner stretched across the page demanding more donations, not the shoe-string startup.

We're getting close to addressing our primary issue as the initial round of speedups should be in place well before the end of the month. If you would like help us provide the world with a more accurate and less biased planetary knowledge core that is free of SJW corruption, you can join the Burn Unit or make a one-time donation towards the ongoing Phase Two development here.

Labels: , ,

69 Comments:

Anonymous Peter Garstig December 02, 2016 8:04 AM  

From the article on Comet on Wikipedia:


Pizzagate
In early November 2016, social media users and fake news websites started circulating a conspiracy theory (commonly called "pizzagate") which falsely claims the restaurant is part of a child trafficking ring.[20] A number of sources, including The New York Times, reported on the fabrication of the claims, and that the restaurant's owners and staff were targeted with harassment and threats on social media websites.[21][22]

Blogger Nick S December 02, 2016 8:39 AM  

Maybe the inventible egg on their face will tighten up those worry lines.

Blogger James Dixon December 02, 2016 8:41 AM  

Vox, the article on Operation Wetback I linked to yesterday didn't include the information about the self deportations from Texas that are listed in the current Wikipedia article.

Here's the except from the current Wikipedia article: Overall, there were 1,078,168 apprehensions made in the first year of Operation Wetback, with 170,000 being rounded up from May to July 1954. In addition, many illegal immigrants fled to Mexico fearing arrest; over half a million from Texas alone.[31] The total number of apprehensions would fall to just 242,608 in 1955, and would continuously decline by year until 1962, when there was a slight rise in apprehended workers.[32]

Here's the one from Infogalactic: Overall, there were 1,078,168 apprehensions made in the first year of Operation Wetback, with 170,000 being rounded up from May to July 1954.[39] The total number of apprehensions would fall to just 242,608 in 1955, and would continuously decline by year until 1962, when there was a slight rise in apprehended workers.[40]

I'm not seeing any obvious way to submit this information to anyone at the site and I don't have the time right now to join in the effort myself. :(

OpenID basementhomebrewer December 02, 2016 8:50 AM  

Peter Garstig wrote:From the article on Comet on Wikipedia:

Pizzagate

In early November 2016, social media users and fake news websites started circulating a conspiracy theory (commonly called "pizzagate") which falsely claims the restaurant is part of a child trafficking ring.[20] A number of sources, including The New York Times, reported on the fabrication of the claims, and that the restaurant's owners and staff were targeted with harassment and threats on social media websites.[21][22]



Note the difference in Infogalatic calling the allegations "alleged" vs Wikipedia proclaiming they are "false" even though no real in depth investigation has taken place into the allegations. The New York times says " I know the guy who owns it and he's a good guy" or "I have been to the restaurant before and there was no obvious pedophilia going on while I was there" is not proof of anything nor an investigation.

Blogger Sagramore December 02, 2016 8:59 AM  

Surprised that Wikipedia didn't inform us on the sexual orientation of the salami used at Comet Pizza. They're usually worse than romantic languages in their obsession over gender.

Blogger Cail Corishev December 02, 2016 9:07 AM  

Indeed. Even if #pizzagate would turn out to be entirely false (and I don't think anyone who has looked into it for more than 15 minutes thinks that's possible; the only question is how far it goes and who is involved), it's far too soon to declare that as fact. Something tells me their page on the JFK assassination doesn't boldly call all the conspiracy theories false. Or take your pick of any other conspiracy theory favored by leftists.

An especially nice touch is the way they call it a 2016 theory, implying that it's already over and won't be around in 2017. Yeah, I don't think so.

Anonymous JamesV December 02, 2016 9:08 AM  

That is a perfectly objective entry in Infogalactic. The Wikipedia entry is what the liberal perspective would look like on IG.

Blogger Mighty Lou December 02, 2016 9:13 AM  

So I thought this was weird and worth noting in light of pizzagate.

I'm a fan of To Catch a Predator (TCAP) starring Chris Hansen, the show from the early two thousands where guys were set up by decoys pretending to be underage kids, and the guys would plan to meet for sex only to show up to be ambushed by Chris Hansen and the police.

So, recently there was a crowd funding effort to bring back another show like that starring Chris Hansen, same show concept but different name, Hansen VS Predator.

So they have mini episodes that have aired on the youtube. Each episode features a different guy getting busted.

The latest episode, episode 8 really stuck out to me because the guy who was planning to meet a twelve year old for sex brought a pepperoni pizza with him, and when he was confronted and being interviewed by Hansen he was able to sit down and casually eat the pizza; he even offered a slice to Hamsen who declined.

I just thought this was all very odd in light of pizzagate. I mean who acts like that when they've just been busted for trying to have sex with a twelve year old girl.

On the other hand, the show takes place in Connecticut, now I'm from Connecticut and I know they have the best pizza in the world, but still.

Anonymous ODG December 02, 2016 9:20 AM  

I find it ironic that it says "citizen journalists", as if "real" journalists aren't citizens, but rather are part of the government. Oh wait...

Anonymous VFM #6306 December 02, 2016 9:26 AM  

The subtle differences at Infogalactic are equally illuminating. There are many entries there that have nearly the same content, but infogalactic reads more clearly. This is simply due to the relocation of criticism from the introduction of the concept to its proper location in reception or criticism .

In the past, I have bypassed wikipedia simply because an entry was incoherent due to some editors rabid insistence on blending opinion of an entry into the explanation of an entry.

Anonymous johnc December 02, 2016 9:52 AM  

I need to find a job with an #AltTech company; too much of the tech industry is already converged. Notice how reddit is now putting the crimps on /r/The_Donald... and nobody in the tech media is calling them out.

Blogger Wrangler December 02, 2016 9:54 AM  

That's awesome Vox. Hope this takes off. I use it at home, but it won't work at my job. DOD is kinda on 1990s world-wide-web though.

Anonymous Eduardo December 02, 2016 10:13 AM  

And here I was Thinking that PizzaGate was my front porch... U_U i am seriously disappointed at my lack of knowledge.

Blogger Chent December 02, 2016 10:16 AM  

I understand that English language is priority in Infogalactic for obvious reasons. But have you thought about other languages too? Are there plans for this?

Blogger SemiSpook37 December 02, 2016 10:19 AM  

@12

Depends on where you are and who has the keys to the proverbial kingdom. Where I'm at during the workday isn't exactly the most open of places, but then again, for the info we have access to, it kind of needs to be bottled up.

It's not so much that the tech is from 20 years ago, it's the attitudes of the people in charge of protecting it. With GEN Mattis coming in, hopefully this attitude will change.

Blogger StrawMan December 02, 2016 10:25 AM  

Pizzagate is a 4chan hoax, just like the fake Goldman Sachs transcript, if anything Wikipedia proves to have more integrity in this case.

Anonymous BGKB December 02, 2016 10:27 AM  

Given that Breitbart tweeted about Posesta being a pimp for kids and has been videoed talking about what is in Podesta's closet shortly before he was Arkanacided, & his coroner Arkanacided, it may be that infrastructure such as this had to exist before anyone could threaten PIZZAGATE and live.

"I have been to the restaurant before and there was no obvious pedophilia going on while I was there"

While DC gay bars have people snorting cocaine off of tables/counters in the open even I would be surprised if NY Times reporters would openly see HilLIARy face down seizing up in some deep dish Haitian cheese pizza.

I mean who acts like that when they've just been busted for trying to have sex with a

Someone who knows he will be free if he gets a jewish judge. Try to look up if he was convicted.

Blogger André Sanchez December 02, 2016 10:29 AM  

They are such ridiculous liars... "involving the Washington, D.C. restaurant Comet Ping Pong"... well sure, Comet Ping Pong is involved, but the whole thing blew up because of Podesta's emails. Comet Ping Pong only entered the picture because of Podesta. Seriously, even if the theories regarding code words are bullshit, Podesta's obsession with cannibalism is a just a harmless quirk, and the spirit cooking a way for them to feel artistic and avant garde, how the hell can anyone explain having unescorted preteen kids ubered to a pool party for entertainment? That email alone should have had the cops busting down doors.

Blogger Mighty Lou December 02, 2016 10:34 AM  

I will see what I can find out. Onto another anomoly. Ever since it's first appearance in Toy Story, Pixar has featured a Planet Pizza delivery truck in every film.

Planet Pizza, Comet Pizza, both space theme, and also a connection to Disney.

I know I sound crazy, but you just can't dismiss all of this to mere coincidences.

Blogger André Sanchez December 02, 2016 10:35 AM  

A couple of days ago I tried to find out who James Alefantis' father is. Because it's just too freaky of a coincidence that his name is basicaly "I Love The Children" in french. Didn't dig very deep I confess, I have other things to do, but has anyone managed to find more about this?

Blogger Nick S December 02, 2016 10:42 AM  

StrawMan wrote:Pizzagate is a 4chan hoax, just like the fake Goldman Sachs transcript, if anything Wikipedia proves to have more integrity in this case.

Veraciphobe!

Blogger Cail Corishev December 02, 2016 10:43 AM  

@20, Much of the investigation that was deleted and blocked at reddit has moved to voat.co, so you could look in the pizzagate area there.

Blogger André Sanchez December 02, 2016 10:44 AM  

One last thing I want to talk about, because it just stuck in my mind. The red shoes thing. I've wondered if there is a link to The Wizard of Oz symbolism.

"In the MGM film, an adolescent farm girl named Dorothy (played by Judy Garland), her dog Toto, and their farmhouse are swept away from Kansas by a tornado and taken to the magical Land of Oz. The house falls on and kills the Wicked Witch of the East, freeing the Munchkins from her tyranny. Glinda the Good Witch of the North arrives via magic bubble and shows Dorothy the dead woman's two feet visibly sticking out from under the house wearing the ruby slippers. When the Wicked Witch of the West comes to claim her dead sister's shoes, Glinda magically transfers them to Dorothy's feet. Glinda tells Dorothy to keep tight inside of them and never take them off, as the slippers must be very powerful or the Wicked Witch would not want them so badly. Throughout the rest of the film, the Wicked Witch schemes to obtain the shoes in an attempt to take over Oz. When she captures Dorothy, she tries to take the slippers, but they painfully shock her. The Wicked Witch then realizes that the slippers will only come off if the wearer is dead. Therefore, she decides to kill Dorothy, but before she succeeds Dorothy accidentally splashes her with a bucket of water, causing her to melt to death. At the ending of the film it is revealed that the ruby slippers's power can return Dorothy back to her home by simply closing her eyes, clicking her heels together three times and repeating the phrase, "There's no place like home." When Dorothy finds herself back in Kansas, the shoes have seemingly vanished, indicating Dorothy's experience in Oz was possibly an elaborate dream."

Anonymous VFM #6306 December 02, 2016 10:58 AM  

It was Podesta pizza, it was the Besta pizza, it was the age of Wiki, it was the age of Infogalactic...

Anonymous Gen. Kong December 02, 2016 11:01 AM  

They just keep on doubling-down. It's now becomming apparent that Breitbart was actually killed, as was the coroner who was assigned to do his autopsy, because he'd uncovered enough about the 'Pizza' racket to make the "Masters of the Universe" (their own term for themselves) uncomfortable about remaining in permanent power. Note how the (((fake media))) or (((boguspress))) keeps on doubling-down as well: from the Carlos Slim Blog to the Bezos Birdcage liner. As a number of us - even the dreaded goose-stepping Spencer - have noted, this is just the beginning of the war. We've had our first taste of victory in many decades. Even if we see the Carlos Slim Blog go out of business, Wikipedia wasting away like a terminal cancer patient, and Mark Zuckerberg putting a gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger after millions flee NSA-Book for safer climes, we continue to war against them all until the are nothing. Total war is just that.

Anonymous BGKB December 02, 2016 11:10 AM  

I tried to find out who James Alefantis' father is. Because it's just too freaky of a coincidence that his name is basicaly "I Love The Children"

What are the odds it was Cohen-Goldheimstien?

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 December 02, 2016 11:16 AM  

André Sanchez wrote:One last thing I want to talk about, because it just stuck in my mind. The red shoes thing. I've wondered if there is a link to The Wizard of Oz symbolism.

"In the MGM film, an adolescent farm girl named Dorothy (played by Judy Garland), her dog Toto, and their farmhouse are swept away from Kansas by a tornado and taken to the magical Land of Oz. The house falls on and kills the Wicked Witch of the East, freeing the Munchkins from her tyranny. Glinda the Good Witch of the North arrives via magic bubble and shows Dorothy the dead woman's two feet visibly sticking out from under the house wearing the ruby slippers. When the Wicked Witch of the West comes to claim her dead sister's shoes, Glinda magically transfers them to Dorothy's feet. Glinda tells Dorothy to keep tight inside of them and never take them off, as the slippers must be very powerful or the Wicked Witch would not want them so badly. Throughout the rest of the film, the Wicked Witch schemes to obtain the shoes in an attempt to take over Oz. When she captures Dorothy, she tries to take the slippers, but they painfully shock her. The Wicked Witch then realizes that the slippers will only come off if the wearer is dead. Therefore, she decides to kill Dorothy, but before she succeeds Dorothy accidentally splashes her with a bucket of water, causing her to melt to death. At the ending of the film it is revealed that the ruby slippers's power can return Dorothy back to her home by simply closing her eyes, clicking her heels together three times and repeating the phrase, "There's no place like home." When Dorothy finds herself back in Kansas, the shoes have seemingly vanished, indicating Dorothy's experience in Oz was possibly an elaborate dream."


Well, there is this: The Occult Roots of The Wizard of Oz

Also, Wizard of Oz was allegedly used in MKULTRA programming, which included severe child abuse.

Anonymous dystonia December 02, 2016 11:21 AM  

@10

If you think Wikipedia has hit rock bottom, look and you'll see they're still excavating

https://twitter.com/RealPeerReview/status/792011170479742976

Blogger l' Américain December 02, 2016 11:28 AM  

Yea, I do have to say that Infogalactic is quickly becoming my go to reference source.

You guys really are doing a great job.

Viva Trump!

Blogger Al From Bay Shore December 02, 2016 11:41 AM  

@25 I was thinking the same thing this morning. The Trump victory is appearing to be a successful campaign in a larger war. The bad guys have not stopped fighting. I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary is secretly forming a cabinet of her own in the hope that the recount, which will hold electoral votes hostage, and faithless electors can steal the election for her.

Blogger ant becker December 02, 2016 11:43 AM  

Excellent news Voxington. :) Who's doing the Football write ups? I'm expecting nothing but the very best for Liverpool.

Blogger YIH December 02, 2016 11:47 AM  

@27:
I'd always heard it was an economics allegory.

Blogger Salt December 02, 2016 11:48 AM  

Wikipedia has a request up... for donations.

"We believe facts matter"

Oh, the lulz.

Blogger Arthur Isaac December 02, 2016 11:51 AM  

Just carving the POV garbage and passive Gamma voice out of Wikipedia is a monumental undertaking. It's practically built out of the stuff as opposed to any objective information.

2 years from now there won't be anything left over there to fork.

Blogger Arthur Isaac December 02, 2016 11:53 AM  

*on subjects bearing on leftist interests.

Blogger Arthur Isaac December 02, 2016 11:53 AM  

*on subjects bearing on leftist interests.

Blogger VD December 02, 2016 11:57 AM  

I understand that English language is priority in Infogalactic for obvious reasons. But have you thought about other languages too? Are there plans for this?

Yes. We'll do them if there is sufficient support for them once the infrastructure is in place. It wouldn't make any sense to do them now, unless someone wants to sponsor the whole shebang for the language.

Anonymous ogunsiron December 02, 2016 12:03 PM  

A couple of days ago I tried to find out who James Alefantis' father is. Because it's just too freaky of a coincidence that his name is basicaly "I Love The Children" in french. ...
----
As someone who speaks french as a 1st language, the above doesn't sound convincing to me, by itself. His first name + last name combination only vaguely sounds like "I love children" in french. To me, it sounds like a greek guy name.

If we do find out that's not his original last name, that changes everything, because it becomes plausible that he changed it to Alefantis because of what the full name sounds like in french.

Blogger MeneMene December 02, 2016 12:09 PM  

Alefantis is a Greek name. There are a bunch of them on the East coast.

Blogger Aeoli Pera December 02, 2016 12:13 PM  

If Trump's candidacy showed us who needs to go back, PizzaGate has shown us who needs to go in the ovens.

Blogger Aeoli Pera December 02, 2016 12:15 PM  

Revealed preferences is such a marvelous concept.

Blogger Sean December 02, 2016 12:20 PM  

It's only a conspiracy theory when the investigation isn't performed by the press.

Anonymous VFM #6306 December 02, 2016 12:27 PM  

One last thing I want to talk about, because it just stuck in my mind. The red shoes thing.

Oh, John Scalzi was just putting you on.

Simply put, "ruby slippers" are a touchstone used in an alleged torture/training method called Monarch Programming. The upshot is that you abuse someone physically and psychologically while intermittently providing them with reliable respites where nothing can hurt them. This place is known as the "happy place" or "over the rainbow." Supposedly, it is a room where your victim is sealed off from any more abuse, with some nice kids movie, like Wizard of Oz, playing on a continuous loop for 24 hours.

So, when abusers wear "ruby slippers" that is supposed to trigger victims into mentally retreating into their "happy place" and disassociating from whatever abuse the victim is suffering, or whatever traumatic job they've been trained to do is accomplished.

So pedos who wear ruby slippers may be handlers, either flaunting their power over children who have been raped and conditioned using the Monarch Programming method, or else simply triggering past victims into disassociation.

Blogger André Sanchez December 02, 2016 12:33 PM  

@38 That is what I thought at first. It's just a greek name. But when I saw the similarity pointed out, it just jumped out. Look, obviously nobody is going to go around saying every guy who happens to be named James Alefantis is a pedophile. Except he uses the picture of a pederasty idol as his profile picture while posting creepy stuff. And is closely connected to Podesta. Who hangs pedophilia and cannibalism related artwork in his home and leads the campaign of someone that refused to ban partial birth abortion. And on and on. So yea, I think it's worth checking to see if this is his real birth name. Look, even changing your name to make reference to loving children isn't a crime. I love children too! Just probably not the same way.

Anonymous Gen. Kong December 02, 2016 1:09 PM  

So, can one do direct wiki-links to InfoGalactic yet? For example, from many wikis, a link to an article at wikipedia is simply this: [[wikipedia:wikipedia_page_name|Link name]]. IG's speed needs to improve for sure so the coming boost will no doubt help in many ways.

Blogger VFM #7634 December 02, 2016 1:13 PM  

On top of it all, James Alefantis is gay. From one of the links about Pizzagate from the Wikipedia article:

"James Alefantis is the owner of Comet Ping Pong, a pizza restaurant in Washington. He's also a big Democratic Party supporter and raised money for both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. He was once in a relationship with David Brock, an influential liberal operative."

But of course, queers are less likely to molest children than normal straight men.

Blogger Cail Corishev December 02, 2016 1:30 PM  

On top of it all, James Alefantis is gay.

Well, of course he is. In homophobic America, simply owning a pizza joint and making large political contributions would hardly make you one of the 50 most influential men in D.C.; you have to be homosexual too!

Blogger André Sanchez December 02, 2016 1:43 PM  

Get your facts straight people (pun intended). James isn't gay and he isn't homossexual. He just suffers from homosexualism. #StopTheHate

Anonymous Tipsy December 02, 2016 1:45 PM  

They should rename Pizzagate at Wikipedia to Pizzaquiddick. Like the media during their Camelot period, they're doing they're level best to cover up for their guys.

Anonymous Tipsy December 02, 2016 1:47 PM  

@34 2 years from now there won't be anything left over there to fork.

Yep. By then it will be all forked up.

Anonymous Shut up rabbit December 02, 2016 1:51 PM  

ogunsiron wrote:As someone who speaks french as a 1st language, the above doesn't sound convincing to me, by itself.

It"s actually almost an anagram:
James Alefantis => J'aime les (en)fants A - missing an "e" and an "n" with a "A" left over.

Also, he has been picture with "J'[heart] l'enfant" T-shirts so he is clearly aware of the implications of the name whether by accident or design.
link to dodgy photo

Coincidence? Then I bet you think that "Axl Rose" is an anagram of "oral sex" par hazard too.

Anonymous Anonymous December 02, 2016 2:09 PM  

citizen journalists",What they fail to understand, some of us are former Law Enforcement.

Blogger Randy December 02, 2016 2:13 PM  

What if Trump contacted Assange & told him to hold the pedofile ring emails until after he has a new attorney general?

Blogger horsewithnonick December 02, 2016 2:50 PM  

No, they're obviously telling the truth - nobody would go to such lengths to obscure the facts unless they thought those facts were very consequential indeed.

Blogger SirHamster December 02, 2016 5:13 PM  

Play Mighty Lou wrote:I will see what I can find out. Onto another anomoly. Ever since it's first appearance in Toy Story, Pixar has featured a Planet Pizza delivery truck in every film.

Planet Pizza, Comet Pizza, both space theme, and also a connection to Disney.

I know I sound crazy, but you just can't dismiss all of this to mere coincidences.


Replay the plot. Sid, the toy abusing kid, goes to Planet Pizza and uses the claw game to get toys. Claw game is filled with innocent 3-eyed aliens who are excited to be chosen by the claw.

Sid tortures, destroys, and buries toys in his backyard for his sadistic pleasure.

Sounds a little too familiar. Though at least in the movie the abused toys take their revenge on Sid.

Blogger Stephen December 02, 2016 7:11 PM  

Scott Adams dismisses it all as confirmation bias. http://blog.dilbert.com/post/153821538056/about-pizzagate

Blogger Mountain Man December 02, 2016 8:23 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Mountain Man December 02, 2016 8:26 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger William Hudson December 02, 2016 9:28 PM  

@55
Like many of you(?), I have followed "Dilbert" for decades. However, after reading Scott's blog posts for awhile this past year, I have concluded that he is a flaming asshole. I believe this so much so, that I have completely deleted any bookmarked links to his works about 3 months ago.

I can't say that he IS an agent of the NWO, but I don't believe that he has any place in the NAW (New American World). I really like my new acronym because, as an unregenerate Confederate Rebel, it smacks of my homestate Southern negative, "naw", as in "Hell naw, we ain't puttin' up with that Yankee shit anymore!"

Blogger Mountain Man December 02, 2016 9:55 PM  

Scott Adam's hubris prevents him from seeing the horrid evil that is boldly sticking out its middle finger to everyone around it.

Blogger Mountain Man December 02, 2016 9:59 PM  

After seeing how Infogalactic boldly and unapologetically stated the hard,cold facts - regarding this subject.....it was easy to make a donation.

Anonymous logprof December 02, 2016 10:00 PM  

Wikipedia is excellent if I want to look up the square mileage of Baffin Island, or the dates of a reign of an obscure Danish king, but I've never use it to look up anything about, say, Donald Trump except (maybe) his date of birth. And I would not donate even one of the dingy pesos lying around my aprtment to it.

Blogger Unknown December 03, 2016 9:06 AM  

Signed up for monthly contributions to IG. Also my first post here. With a nonlarge donation budget I try to laser it on the most effective uses. IG is key infrastructure needed for the war and I am just thrilled to see this happening. I think one good way to get it out there, along with stimulating conversation, is to put up IG vs Wiki comparison posts on special interest forums. For example, I’m a motorcycle guy and there’s a local area forum which is very diverse. There’s plenty of forum shitshow as you’d expect, but there’s also a fair bit of decent debate. Putting up posts in places like that gets it to the “normies”. (In quotes because I consider myself unapologetically normal even though this has been my favorite site since finding it some months ago when Vox did his first video with Stefan)


I’d also like to take this opportunity to coin the term Wikipeepee.

Blogger Shimshon December 03, 2016 12:32 PM  

Re Scott Adams, this is what I tweeted him in response to his absurd dismissal.

@ScottAdamsSays You mischaracterize. Podesta emails the story, not the dark/creepy pizza shop. I'm from LA & remember McMartin. Not same.

I thought that was pretty good for 140 characters.

I get the media intentionally obfuscating the story because a pizza parlor (and I use the word cautiously) happens to be connected to PizzaGate. But he should know better than that. Has he really not looked beyond the mainstream coverage? It's not hard to figure out that the references to pizza in the emails is the source of the name. There is no pat explanation for the emails, hence the media hand-waving.

Anonymous Nobody U. Know December 03, 2016 1:00 PM  

@28
If I am reading the "tweet" correctly, it's not someone at Wikipedia complaining, it's about some Party Vanguard Feminist Red Guard screeching that Wikipedia seems to her to lack "purity of revolutionary zeal." It's still crazy talk from a crazy person, just not from anyone at Wikipedia, just someone who is angry that Wikipedia won't (yet) let her turn Wikipedia into her own personal soapbox.

Blogger Were-Puppy December 03, 2016 6:57 PM  

@19 Mighty Lou
I know I sound crazy, but you just can't dismiss all of this to mere coincidences.
---

Remember that famous quote by Tyson where he was going to eat Lenox Lewis children?

Blogger Were-Puppy December 03, 2016 7:06 PM  

@52 Randy
What if Trump contacted Assange & told him to hold the pedofile ring emails until after he has a new attorney general?
---

If Julian Assange is even still alive . . .

Blogger Were-Puppy December 03, 2016 7:08 PM  

@55 Stephen
Scott Adams dismisses it all as confirmation bias. http://blog.dilbert.com/post/153821538056/about-pizzagate
---

THere are some other youtubers I follow who aren't willing to stick out their necks for this until there is some absolute concrete proof.

Then there is a bunch out saying it's a psyop.

I think let the people investigate, as that is what keeps the smoke going long enough for Trump to get in and let Sessions have a look at this.

Blogger Were-Puppy December 03, 2016 7:14 PM  

I was thinking how could Pizza Gate be a psyop?

The whole concept comes from the podesta emails dropped by Wikileaks.

There is an entire other conspiracy going on now about Julian Assange being dead, CIA or some other such has control of Wikileaks now.

In order for it to be a psyop, they would have had to insert those emails into the wikileaks. It's possible that was done, if these particular pizza gate related emails were dropped *after* the time Julian Assange was taken by the black ops team.

It seems so unbelievable. Then again, remember when Hitlery gave her alt-right speech, many didn't pay close attention because she also called out conspiracy theorists in that same speech.

One thing we do know is there have been a lot of pedo ring busts in the past, there is a pedo island, etc.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts