ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Pizzagate and the Genetic Fallacy

The Unz Review reports on Pizzagate:
The Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal first “broke” in the far-right blogosphere. The accusation they made was that these gangs were being allowed to operate undisturbed because everyone was too afraid of “appearing racist” to properly investigate them . . . and nobody listened to the far-right bloggers who were breaking this story because they were afraid of “appearing racist” if they gave any credibility to those far-right sources, too. Never mind that it seemed paranoid to rely on bloggers to report truths like these when the allegations were so wide-reaching, involving a literal conspiracy within the police force.

And yet, years after no one was willing to take them seriously, the far-right blogosphere turned out to be right.

Well over a thousand (mostly) white young girls were being abused by (mostly) Pakistani gangs.

And the authorities were covering it up.

We are now, once again, in the stage of an evolving scandal that Mehrdad Amanpour described his experience with above. Just to be clear, I’m not going to commit myself to the idea that this is going to be as huge as Rotherham was. We should be careful: we don’t know what would or wouldn’t be confirmed with a proper investigation. The question here is not whether we’ve gotten to the bottom of this online. The question is whether there is enough here to justify thinking there should be a proper investigation.

And the parallel with Rotherham is that the relatively small number of people asking for that are mostly the loathsome kinds of people who run “racist far-right websites.” So, since the claims are inherently conspiratorial, and the mainstream doesn’t want to be associated with those people who are talking about it, it is once again all too easy to just dismiss the claims out of hand as paranoia run wild.

Again, the evolution of the Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal was an extremely painful lesson that the mainstream can be wrong and the “paranoid racist far-right” can be right. And that lesson was far too expensive to simply let go to waste.

The name of this scandal is Pizzagate.
It is always a mistake to dismiss facts because one does not approve of the messenger. It is, in fact, a formal failure of logic known as the Genetic Fallacy. The sun does not become the not-sun simply because the Alt-Right calls it the sun anymore than a man becomes a woman because an SJW calls him a her; that is a form of magical thinking and it is intrinsically illogical.

The fact is that we don't know what lies beneath the smoke of Pizzagate. There may or may not be hellfire there. But one need not subscribe to all of the 16 Points to scent a distinct odor of sulfur. In any event, this is a useful summary for mainstream readers who are understandably reluctant to venture forth into the dank swamps of the chans.

It's intriguing to see that the fake "attack" on Comet Ping Pong appears to be convincing Hillary Clinton voters to look further into Pizzagate.

Labels:

118 Comments:

Anonymous Wyrd December 06, 2016 1:05 PM  

Link to the article:

http://www.unz.com/article/pizzagate/

Blogger dc.sunsets December 06, 2016 1:08 PM  

If this sort of smoke has emerged when stocks are at all time highs, I can only imagine the firestorm that will spread over the world when stocks are bombed out, signaling the public's unquenchable thirst for dirt, scandal and confirmation of their biases that their rulers are demons.

If 2020-2021 is a low (some forecasting methods so suggest), then that which is unearthed in Pizzagate inquiries will in all likelihood contribute to the forces tearing apart the country.

Blogger T-Rav December 06, 2016 1:20 PM  

If this is a thing, it needs a different name than "Pizzagate," posthaste. The name sounds ridiculous, a lot of people are going to think they're being trolled at the outset, and given that accusations of child trafficking are involved, the MSM and establishment will call it a sick joke, and that's what moderate/independent/mainstream Americans will hear.

If the accusations are true and have enough behind them to stick, maybe it doesn't matter. But if there's a chance that they can be shot down early, then it wouldn't hurt to have a name with more gravitas attached to them.

Blogger pyrrhus December 06, 2016 1:23 PM  

Given that the BBC covered up Jimmy Savile's predilection for having sex with children for decades, including children that he was "visiting" at hospitals, we can anticipate media refusal to cover this story no matter how horrible the facts.

Blogger VD December 06, 2016 1:25 PM  

If this is a thing, it needs a different name than "Pizzagate," posthaste.

Give it up. I am so, so, so tired of self-appointed market-branding experts who like nothing better than to offer their unsolicited advice concerning a term THAT HAS ALREADY CAUGHT ON and has been widely adopted.

We heard it with SJWs. We heard it with cuckservatives. And now we're hearing it with Pizzagate.

And whenever they do offer a term, it's always some lamely literal phrase that would never have caught on in a million years.

Anonymous BGKB December 06, 2016 1:25 PM  

If this is a thing, it needs a different name than "Pizzagate," posthaste.

#HaitianNigletPussyGate

Blogger John S December 06, 2016 1:29 PM  

Clickable link.

Because copy and paste is a pain in the ass on a phone...

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents December 06, 2016 1:30 PM  

If this is a thing, it needs a different name than "Pizzagate," posthaste.

Suggest an alternative. Or learn to live with Pizzagate.

Unz's summary is good enough for now and can be shown to people who have not been paying close attention.

Anonymous BGKB December 06, 2016 1:33 PM  

#HaitianNigletPussyGate I can just imagine Anderson Cooper trying to run with it. "The white racists are saying that Crooked Eye Clinton has seizures face down in little Haitian muff and are trying to stop it. We must not give in to racists, the flow of Haitian cheese must not be stopped. If you will excuse me I am going out for some hot dogs."

Anonymous fop December 06, 2016 1:34 PM  

Can BGKB be Trump's press secretary please?

Blogger bkm ( wut is the great flaw in the Alt-R? too many chiefs, insufficient Injuns. good thing Vox Day is the Little Injun That Could pull that fine train. { Vox Gayness intensifies } ) December 06, 2016 1:36 PM  

as i remember it, Hoyt pooh-poohed me when i pointed out that Washington DC likely had a major pedophile problem.

i wonder if she's pulled her head out of the sand yet?

Anonymous Bob Just December 06, 2016 1:44 PM  

So was that #PedoGate connected with this one:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/16/dutch-based-international-pedophile-ring-busted.html

Came across this on Nicole Kidman's dad:
(not familiar with these sites)

https://independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/antony-kidman-dies-amidst-child-abuse-allegations,6918

http://illuminatiwatcher.com/nicole-kidmans-father-satanic-pedo-ring/

Anonymous Loki7 December 06, 2016 1:44 PM  

Lets see...a detective would look to see how many $1000 pizzas were sold via credit card. And the tax records.

Blogger Cail Corishev December 06, 2016 1:53 PM  

@13, A police detective could do a lot of things we can't do, and do them discreetly. But the police took a powder, so here we are.

This is a good summary, which is something we've needed. Most people don't speak /pol/, and they'd be overwhelmed by the amount of data being unearthed at sites like that. This is something normal people can read. I'm impressed Unz published it, in the face of threats to persecute those who do.

Blogger Cluebat Vanexodar December 06, 2016 1:57 PM  

Treacher:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/05/leave-comet-ping-pong-alone/

Blogger Aeoli Pera December 06, 2016 1:59 PM  

Loki7 wrote:Lets see...a detective would look to see how many $1000 pizzas were sold via credit card. And the tax records.

And someone on /pol/ would look at which congressmen ordered extra cheese.

Blogger StrawMan December 06, 2016 2:01 PM  

Facts shouldn't be dismissed based on who says them, but they should be facts. A close look into the material shows almost no facts. The picture of Podesta with the 14 and fish on his hand was explained .. In the email it was attached to. The WikiLeaks and NYPD bombshells were busts. Their color code evidence isnt even accurate. It's mostly misinterpretation by the spergs on 4chan. There's no sulfur smell, there may not even be smoke.

Anonymous Ultradimensional Longboats of Deplorable Spartacus December 06, 2016 2:06 PM  

It's intriguing to see that the fake "attack" on Comet Ping Pong appears to be convincing Hillary Clinton voters to look further into Pizzagate.

Exactly. To repeat, this may have been a black knight op-

The actor played his part as contracted, but he wasn't working for the bad guys. Lone White Gunman in DC will attract NBC, CNN and the rest. And when they arrive at the story, they can't tell it without using lines like-

'a fake news conspiracy theory known as "pizzagate" involving the pizzeria ...Comet was the home base of a child sex abuse ring run by Hillary Clinton and John Podesta.'

which keeps that story going while simultaneously self-sliming the MSM.

It's sort of like nominating "SRBI" and "Safe Space as Rape Room" for the Hugo Awards.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer December 06, 2016 2:07 PM  

Even if they are not pedophiles, these people are weird. Decadent would be a step up. They are depraved. Depraved people should not be controlling our government. But it appears that they are, or at least were.

Blogger Joe Doakes December 06, 2016 2:09 PM  

The fact that all the major media dismissed it as fake on the first day, before anybody did any sort of investigation at all, is what gives this the smell of sulfur that we all recall from years of Hillary scandals. "The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons."

Compare this with top Congressional Democrats insisting they needed to investigate rumors that Bush the Elder had secretly flown an SR-71 Blackbird to Iran to negotiate the release of the hostages when Reagan took office. There was no evidence, true, but the seriousness of the charges demanded an investigation.

Goose, meet gander.

Anonymous Ultradimensional Longboats of Deplorable Spartacus December 06, 2016 2:15 PM  

Ultradimensional Longboats of Deplorable Spartacus wrote:this may have been a black knight op-

Another item. MSM can mention pedos and porn now and then but there are other subjects that are much more toxic for them. "Crisis Actor" is one of those other subjects.

So they are trapped into running with the story as delivered unto them.

OpenID basementhomebrewer December 06, 2016 2:15 PM  

Cluebat Vanexodar wrote:Treacher:



This again is the "evidence" offered to "prove" it is a fake story. I went there and I didn't see or hear anything about pedophiles so clearly their weren't any. Do these journalists really not understand that the point of a front business is to appear like a normal business to hide illegal activity. A good front is run just like an actual business so that if someone not involved walks in as a customer they will not be suspicious.

It would be really stupid to setup a front business and put a big arrow on the wall pointing to the back door that says "The illegal stuff is happening in here."

Blogger Cail Corishev December 06, 2016 2:16 PM  

StrawMan, you're full of it, but I'll play along to point out one useful fact: part of the thrill for criminal perverts is hiding in plain sight, putting their perversity where everyone can see it while making sure unsuspecting normal people can see it as something innocent.

Of course the 14/fish has a reasonable explanation. That doesn't mean it doesn't have an occult one. Of course James Alefantis's name doesn't have to mean "I love children" literally, but that doesn't mean he didn't get a real kick out of making that connection in the open and counting on normal people to miss the implication. Of course the pizza places really sold pizza.

That does make it harder to pin them down, when each item taken in isolation has a possible innocent interpretation. But reasonable people are capable of looking at the whole picture and making connections that shed more light on each item. So are juries. Very few juries convinct on one single piece of evidence that proves guilt by itself. They fit together various pieces of evidence, often most of them circumstantial, and make a reasonable judgment.

Blogger Salt December 06, 2016 2:18 PM  

#Pizzagate. What would you like on your child-pie?

Blogger Cail Corishev December 06, 2016 2:25 PM  

@20, exactly. You can even compare it to a theory with the same political direction: Birthers. The Old Media ridiculed the birthers and said it wasn't true, but never tried to shut down birther discussions. They were glad to have birthers proclaiming their theories loudly -- and loved the idea that Trump might stick with it. That's how they act when they truly believe a story is false (or can be reliably denied): they let our side run with it and hope we'll look like fools.

The quickness and seriousness with which they've tried to shut down this line of inquiry is unprecedented, and for what? To defend the bottom lines of a couple of small local businesses? No one would have bought that for long, which is why they had to gin up a gunman to rail against instead.

Anonymous RA December 06, 2016 2:26 PM  

Where there is smoke isn't 100% proof there is fire, might just be short of that. That said, I remember Rotherham: mostly how long it took for that to come to light and how few public officials were busted for their participation.

So first, one can be sure that online trails and outward signs are all being rubbished as we speak. Them that pull the strings will delay, delay, deny, delay to the end. Whether that end is bitter, we don't know. Yet.

Second, there have been significant pedophilia busts among the political and upper classes, if which Hastert was just the latest. But look at how Epstein was able to plea bargain it all away. Yes he had to register as a sex offender, but don't think he ever did any time.

Anonymous Susan December 06, 2016 2:30 PM  

When I was reading about this Rotherham scandal on Breitbart's Big London page, what really made my blood boil was the fact that all the authorities, from local to the Met, threatened the parents of the victims with prosecution if they didn't stop bugging them about this.

The media has to know all about this. The whole tangled mess is so incestuous that they could not NOT know about this. Could be one of the reasons why they are so scared of a Trump presidency next year.

Anonymous patrick kelly December 06, 2016 2:33 PM  

Where there's smoke there's fire. Sometimes it's the Reichstag's burning, sometime's it's just a neighborhood BBQ.

Anonymous Ain December 06, 2016 2:34 PM  

"The accusation they made was that these gangs were being allowed to operate undisturbed because everyone was too afraid of “appearing racist” to properly investigate them . . ."

That's the cover excuse, anyway. I wonder how many high profile politicians would have gone down.

Blogger Shimshon December 06, 2016 2:36 PM  

@23 Cail, it's very hard for normal people to grasp or accept that not only does such evil exist, it literally can be hiding in plain site. You don't have to like sociopathy to understand how it manifests. It makes sense that sociopaths network and seek positions of authority, as well as ally with non-pedo sociopaths. Even "pedophilia" doesn't fully describe the horror. This isn't just "sex with children." They also seem to love to hide in plain site. From what I've learned here and elsewhere, they get a real rush doing this. It takes such sick behavior to help them feel alive. It's why I suspect the Madeleine McCann drawings, given everything else, are not just odd coincidences (perhaps Wikileaks also got earlier Podesta emails but were holding them in reserve?). The act of stealing a child and getting away with it must be thrilling to them. A likely co-conspirator even hosted and befriended the grieving parents!

We are now too perhaps discovering that all these separate networks might themselves have connected and coordinated their activities. If you're a normal person, not tuned in like our types, how do you process the enormity of it? I have a hard time as it is.

Blogger Cail Corishev December 06, 2016 2:36 PM  

The media has to know all about this.

If they don't know all about it, they know enough to suspect that large parts of it are true. Nothing else explains their reaction.

Anonymous Hugh G. Gaines December 06, 2016 2:37 PM  

All glory to the Not-Sun, which brings welcome sanctuary from the Eternal Daylight. Blessed be its umbrous surface and freezing cold.

Anonymous Alt-Chad December 06, 2016 2:37 PM  

What's the fallacy called where you say one conspiracy theory must be true because another conspiracy theory was true?

Blogger dc.sunsets December 06, 2016 2:45 PM  

There will never be a substitute protector for a child. Only his or her father who is in reality and visibly willing to rip the heart out of anyone who harmed or even threatened harm to his child, and who treats his child like the irreplaceable next generation of his family, will suffice.

Yet many people put their kids in unsupervised situations they'd never even consider doing with their cell phone, purse or wallet. Actions are naught but revealed preferences.

It takes a village? Only in Africa where rape is endemic.

Blogger StrawMan December 06, 2016 2:46 PM  

Anything with a reasonable explanation can also have an occult one which means you can take someones emails and pictures and claim whatever you want. I can see why you like this. The initials you use are CC maybe that's an occult thing? Now if you're Catholic, and we know their reputation with pedos, we have the making of a theory. Hand over all your emails to the chans and they'll cook something up.

Blogger l' Américain December 06, 2016 2:47 PM  

Vox, what does the bible say about hatred and how to deal with it?

Blogger Shimshon December 06, 2016 2:49 PM  

It sounds like The Daily Show canceled David Seaman's proposed appearance. That is very telling.

Anonymous Tipsy December 06, 2016 2:51 PM  

@23 putting their perversity where everyone can see it while making sure unsuspecting normal people can see it as something innocent.

Yep. For years Tinky Winky was a gay icon, hidden in plain sight, as you say. As soon as Jerry Falwell called him out, the good pastor was the object of mockery and scorn by les mieux des bien pensants.

Blogger Bill December 06, 2016 2:51 PM  

I simply cannot believe that so many here are discounting this story. Wake up! Look, not to go into any details, but as part of my job I sometimes bump up against human trafficking, and it's a very real thing, and it's a freaking huge thing, literally tens of millions of people, and it affects every country, even the good old U S of A. So, I'm pretty inured to it. It's just routine evil, like rape and murder - I know it happens, and if I can I stop it I do, but it's just too big to really dwell on. Some people just have really, really shitty luck. I'd advise you to make sure nobody you care about has such shitty luck.

So. I'll tell you, as someone pretty jaded, why I think this thing is real. Nobody, and by that I mean nobody that thinks like a human being, has a statue of one of Jeffrey Dahmer's victims in their house.

Blogger Ken Prescott December 06, 2016 2:52 PM  

The aerospace physical exam alone would have taken a week, the Habu is one of the most unique aircraft in the world, and it was one of the most watched aircraft of its age. A Habu flying to Paris would have been noticed.

Blogger Sam Lively December 06, 2016 2:54 PM  

@31

Makes me think - a surprising paucity of movies depicting this type of conspiracy. You occasionally get a movie about a lone wolf molester, like the terrible Lovely Bones, but with so many real-life incidences, you'd think there'd be some blockbusters ripping stories from the headlines.

But I can't think of a single movie to depict a pedophile ring other than that Spotlight movie hitting the Catholic church (with journalists as the heroes of course). Running Scared had the creepy pedophile couple. Sin City I thinked had something to this effect too.

Blogger Sam Lively December 06, 2016 2:56 PM  

@39

The art and that bizarro chickenlovers picture are very difficult for me to rationalize.

The emails didn't really sell me, but those pictures have disturbed me.

Anonymous Daniel H December 06, 2016 3:05 PM  

The owner of that Pizzeria is the alleged "boyfriend" of the odious David Brock, the Clinton flunky. Brock is one strange looking dude, a perpetually guilty look about him, really creepy, as if he has been eating sin for such a long time that the sin has metastasized and manifested in the physiognomy. I would believe of any horrible, foul, evil deed coming from Brock.

Anonymous Philipp December 06, 2016 3:11 PM  

I have been reading Vox Populi for about two years now (or possibly a bit longer, I don't remember). However, I mostly ignored the Pizzagate post or just glanced at them.

I have now read the summary Vox linked to. I almost had to throw up. These photos are disgusting. I don't know if any of these claims are true and I do not have any experience in law enforcement or investigating. But after reading this summary, I think these claims deserve to be investigated by the police for sure.

And excuse me please. I am sick.

Blogger bkm ( wut is the great flaw in the Alt-R? too many chiefs, insufficient Injuns. good thing Vox Day is the Little Injun That Could pull that fine train. { Vox Gayness intensifies } ) December 06, 2016 3:13 PM  

27. Susan December 06, 2016 2:30 PM
the fact that all the authorities, from local to the Met, threatened the parents of the victims with prosecution if they didn't stop bugging them about this.

The media has to know all about this. The whole tangled mess is so incestuous that they could not NOT know about this.



this is because they're trying to create an inversion of Argumentum ad Populum.

IF nobody else believes 'x' to be true
THEN 'x' couldn't possibly be real because everyone would be talking about it or believe it.

and the inversion of standard principles is a common Satanic tactic ...

Blogger Fifty Seven December 06, 2016 3:16 PM  

@15

I went there and I didn't see anyone raping a small child. Clearly, this story is #FakeNews. Because if there were child rapists there, they clearly would have been acting out their desires while I was chowing into a large mushroom and pepperoni. Journalism!

Aleksander Solzhenitsyn wrote about the White Sea Canal, one of Stalin's giant public works projects performed by slave labor. Stalin gave his officials an insane timeline to finish, and they worked people to death trying to meet it. Thousands, maybe tens of thousands, died. However, the Russian and international press reported that no one had died. Why? Well, the labor force was listed as 100,000 men when it started, and 100,000 men when it finished. Clearly, nobody died!

#Journalism!

Blogger praetorian December 06, 2016 3:17 PM  

Great article.

I remain skeptical but supportive.

The MSM freak out around it is the strongest evidence for something.

Blogger Noah B The MacroAggressor December 06, 2016 3:21 PM  

Mock cannibalism/spirit cooking. Highly disturbing art depicting murder victims. An audience at Comet Pizza listening attentively to the seemingly nonsensical ramblings of a freak.

All obvious signs of a very sick subculture at the very least.

OpenID basementhomebrewer December 06, 2016 3:24 PM  

Hmmm, routine trolls, but they have been quiet on most of the other recent posts. This subject is definitely on the radar.

Anonymous Tipsy December 06, 2016 3:24 PM  

@44 The images are so creepy I had to shut down my browser half way through the article because I couldn't take anymore. To see how well insulated the most powerful in the country, so much so that they can commit the most horrifying crimes imaginable, angers me to no end. I pray to God that such abuse can be stopped and those responsible brought to justice.

And for the skeptics (or should I say deniers?), please. There is simply too much evidence here for nothing to be going on.

Blogger bkm ( wut is the great flaw in the Alt-R? too many chiefs, insufficient Injuns. good thing Vox Day is the Little Injun That Could pull that fine train. { Vox Gayness intensifies } ) December 06, 2016 3:29 PM  

44. Philipp December 06, 2016 3:11 PM
And excuse me please. I am sick.



you are "sickENED".

this is the normal reaction of a healthy man to these practices.


Blogger Cail Corishev December 06, 2016 3:34 PM  

This subject is definitely on the radar.

Yes. Their tactics here are as instructive as those of their fellow enablers in the fake news.

Blogger John S December 06, 2016 3:38 PM  

Here's a Grace and Steel podcast about #pizzagate.

The older of the pair, Kevin Michael Grace; is a retired reporter if I recall correctly. This is a pretty level headed presentation of the facts without too much speculation. Well worth a listen.

The thing to remember is that this shit really does happen.

Blogger VD December 06, 2016 3:44 PM  

Vox, what does the bible say about hatred and how to deal with it?

Hate the wicked. Like God does.

Blogger ace December 06, 2016 3:45 PM  

Alt-Chad wrote:What's the fallacy called where you say one conspiracy theory must be true because another conspiracy theory was true?

I believe that's the 'Snarky Passive Aggressive Cunt Fallacy'. Employed when the user hasn't really got a point but still wants to posture and preen.

Blogger Unknown December 06, 2016 3:46 PM  

That's the thing.. People in government know about it and have to build a huge case over years, all while children at systematically raped by adults... How about.. If they are involved.. Put a bullet in them.. Then work your way up the food chain until they are all dead.. Kinda like DeadPool and Francis...

Anonymous Tipsy December 06, 2016 3:48 PM  

@31 The media suspected but looked the other way to help their gal. Now, they're burying it, because if 10% of this is confirmed their already tattered reputation will be ripped into shreds.

Anonymous Tipsy December 06, 2016 3:54 PM  

@31 Also, the media is portraying the shooting as a consequence of "fake" news, a point from which they'll argue that the alternative press should not have 1st amendment protections. Only "professionals", they'll say, are responsible enough to be trusted with the "awesome responsibility" of reporting the news.

All of this is a power play. None of this is done in the service of truth.

Blogger Billy Ray December 06, 2016 3:55 PM  

this pizza joint is a haven for MANY rich and well-connected Washington insiders. Either the restaurant has the absolute best $1000 pizzas in the world or something else is going on. and since the place is on ZERO must eat there lists........oh, right nothing see, move along

Blogger Boko Harambe December 06, 2016 4:00 PM  

@59, that is an oddly telling thing.

In a city saturated with boutique restaurants that are very nearly "pop-up" in their limited longevity, one would think that any eatery with staying power and even limited political favor would have a few reviews that say "hey, this place has been here before the trendies, eat here, great stuff."

But nothing. They're just there, and exist with success, absent any praise via the usual hipster outlets.

Blogger bkm ( wut is the great flaw in the Alt-R? too many chiefs, insufficient Injuns. good thing Vox Day is the Little Injun That Could pull that fine train. { Vox Gayness intensifies } ) December 06, 2016 4:03 PM  

*facedesk*

a ... ((( reporter ))) ... asks the obvious question:
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/12/12/is-steve-bannon-good-for-the-jews

Blogger bkm ( wut is the great flaw in the Alt-R? too many chiefs, insufficient Injuns. good thing Vox Day is the Little Injun That Could pull that fine train. { Vox Gayness intensifies } ) December 06, 2016 4:08 PM  

60. Boko Harambe December 06, 2016 4:00 PM
that is an oddly telling thing.



even more oddly telling:
the owner is claimed by a national magazine to be one of the 50 ( #49 ) most powerful people in DC. since when is the proprietor of a small non-chain pizzeria "powerful"?

even more, more oddly telling:
since when is the proprietor of a small pizzeria globe trotting regularly to Europe and dealing with bundles of cash notes in the thousands?

something is not adding up here.

Blogger Brian H December 06, 2016 4:15 PM  

It's amazing how carefully libs will guard their fragile psyches. I neutrally sent Unz's article to a work friend after he sneeringly brought up the issue (I hadn't looked into it much at that point). After he immediately flipped out about how this conspiracy was reflective of our tragic nationwide Trump-rot, I learn he didn't even scroll down to look at any of the sadistic pedo art.

After showing him those, the dummy still refused to admit the bronze statue looked like the Dahmer victim. And he walked away remaining certain of his goodthinker standing.

Blogger JohnR219 December 06, 2016 4:22 PM  

Maybe the media is skeptical because some of them are involved...

Blogger Chiva December 06, 2016 4:29 PM  

nd he walked away remaining certain of his goodthinker standing.

Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool returns to his folly.

Anonymous LES December 06, 2016 4:30 PM  

(((Michael Savage))) who says he doesn't know what the alt-right is reports that Trump team distancing from pizzagate . (((Savage))) distancing himself from the "far-right."

Blogger bkm ( wut is the great flaw in the Alt-R? too many chiefs, insufficient Injuns. good thing Vox Day is the Little Injun That Could pull that fine train. { Vox Gayness intensifies } ) December 06, 2016 4:34 PM  

ya think?

Blogger Cail Corishev December 06, 2016 4:34 PM  

@59, We did find one short review of Comet Ping Pong from 2007, which was the source of the following quote found on Comet's web site menu:

"Comet was a revelatory moment. The instant the pizza made contact with my mouth I knew I had a winner."

This guy (or gal; I can't tell whether female or homosexual) has other review titles like "Little Weenies" and "Tube Meat Week" that creep me out, but they could just be the kind of constant innuendo that you get from gay urbanites no matter what they're talking about.

Anonymous BGKB December 06, 2016 4:41 PM  

So they are trapped into running with the story as delivered unto them

Anderson Cooper reporting "A hateful white supremacist BigGayKoranBurner claims Crooked Eye Clinton is face down in #HaitianNigletPussyGate, what do we know about him." CuNNty "Well on his old blocked twitter account we see a picture of him wearing a new size 14 ring" Cooper "Let me see that my biggest boyfriend wore a size 10, Wait what is this? Why are you showing me a picture of his hand, oh he is wearing it on his finger!!. Well no self respecting gay would be mean to moslems" CuNNty "Anderson we have live video of one" http://redpanels.com/161/

That's the cover excuse, anyway. I wonder how many high profile politicians would have gone down

You will be glad to know one politician was arrested. It was Nick Griffon for trying to stop the rapes when it was only dozens, he was arrested for islamonoticing.

busts. Their color code evidence isnt even accurate

Oy Vey they mixed up the codes for nigglet and wetback kids, how pedestrian.

leave-comet-ping-pong-alone Not like Memories Pizza.

Even if they are not pedophiles, these people are weird.

Trust me there are pedos in DC. If DC had an undercover guy cop go into the clubs willing to snort some coke on the job, it wouldn't take long to find a supplier of boys to snort it off the PPs of. I usually chewed gum and didn't drink much so people thought I was on ecstasy, I wasn't I just didn't want to get stupid drunk.

Yet many people put their kids in unsupervised situations they'd never even consider doing with their cell phone

Telling people who look for mentors for "at risk" kids that you can't do it because you are gay wont dissuade them, they will want to put kids on your lap even more, unless you tell them your cousin teaches Eddie The Eagle NRA gun courses for kids. "don't worry the revolvers are high enough most people can't reach them"

Blogger Boko Harambe December 06, 2016 4:43 PM  

Well, whatever about the casting couch but c'mon, the powerful don't give a fuck about even common decency let alone too young to screw.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/zooey-deschanel-claims-manager-brought-strangers-her-dressing-202231877.html

Blogger Boko Harambe December 06, 2016 4:53 PM  

And I know, Zooey Deschanel is as far left as most go and this claim is not wholly plausible because...that vibe.

Kirsten Dunst said she was not vulnerable to the casting couch because she didn't "give off that vibe." She was protected, by something or someone. She knows. So many others know.

I have several children. My middle one, she's a beauty, and from 9 mos on people have told me: get her in photo shoots, in pictures, in theater. She is talented and intelligent beyond her years. I will not exploit her. Never. Because I suspect she'd be subject to some terror that would make her complicit in the Hollywood (or offshoot) machine.

There is some sickness in the system. They have a network: captains, lieutenants, scouts, spies, scabs who beg scraps for bringing a prize to the dais.

Am I insane? I look at my siblings and others, and know i must be.

Anonymous Dan December 06, 2016 4:54 PM  

Dan here, from the earlier thread, employee of the Soros organization.

Can anyone find something that is not some vague Rorschach inkblot? Like an actual victim?

The art is admittedly weird but rotten leftist snobs believe the best art is art that is offensive to regular people, whom they hate.

Anonymous Be Deplorable, Not Afraid December 06, 2016 5:03 PM  

I'm kind of torn on this. On the one hand, there's big positive confirmation bias, because I believe so many political leaders are absolute scum. On the other hand, I don't want to believe such a big pedo ring with such significant members could exist. But if it's real, then, because doubtless the participants would include many well known members of the media and technocracy, there's no way the story will be allowed to gather steam. My guess is, the way we'll know it's real is if we see lots of deplatforming and even physical retaliation (unexplained muggings, beatings, deaths) against the bloggers digging in the filth.

Anonymous Anonymous December 06, 2016 5:14 PM  

I was a bit curious about the bands that routinely play at Comet, and I followed links to Sasha Lord who is the promotor / booker at Comet. Turns out that when she's not booking bands that display pedo-logos in their videos, she volunteers with the Girl Scouts.

I'm skeptical of the more fantastic #pizzagate claims, but every darn time you kick over a rock you find something else that's creepy and crawly.

Anonymous Anonymous December 06, 2016 5:17 PM  

I was curious about the bands -- "Sex Stains" is the one with the blatant pedo logo, which led me to Sasha Lord who is the booker / promotor of bands at Comet PedoPingPong.

Turns out Sasha Lord volunteers with the Girl Scouts when she's not booking pedo friendly bands to play at family friendly events.

I'm a bit of a pizza skeptic, but geez there's something creepy and crawly under every pizzagate rock.

Blogger Lovekraft December 06, 2016 5:18 PM  

I think I can speak for most who visit and follow VD, that we really have no choice but to press on. As a kind of quality control - managing the conflicting narratives with the goal of exposure and truth.

I think this story has profound significance on how the west's final chapter will be written:

As a cesspool of evil child-abusers snuffed out by holy retribution?

Or as an inspiration, where those seeking truth and justice prevailed against deep-rooted evil?

Anonymous Didas Kalos December 06, 2016 5:19 PM  

And don't forget to read the Bible for at least 30 minutes, preferably out loud to yourself, to cleanse your mind from this depravity. So sad that anyone even has to be aware of it, much less investigate it.

Blogger SirHamster December 06, 2016 5:22 PM  

Lovekraft wrote:As a cesspool of evil child-abusers snuffed out by holy retribution?


The correlation between America and the Babylon of Revelations is too close for comfort.

Pray for America's repentance - and if she will not, shed no tears when God's wrath is poured out.

Blogger Chris Robertson December 06, 2016 5:40 PM  

Aedhan's been writing good stuff for counter currents under Greg Johnson, expect more from him in the future. His Dakota Access Pipeline piece is also excellent:
http://www.counter-currents.com/2016/11/falling-for-lies-at-standing-rock/

Blogger Arthur Isaac December 06, 2016 5:57 PM  

This has jogged my memory. Something Stephanopolous said back during the Clinton admin. That they would have late night strategy sessions at the White House and order "pizza". Pizza is a thing with the Clintonistas.

Blogger bkm ( wut is the great flaw in the Alt-R? too many chiefs, insufficient Injuns. good thing Vox Day is the Little Injun That Could pull that fine train. { Vox Gayness intensifies } ) December 06, 2016 6:00 PM  

72. Dan December 06, 2016 4:54 PM
Can anyone find something that is not some vague Rorschach inkblot? Like an actual victim?


a picture of a man holding an infant and tagged as "#chickenlover" is an inkblot?

those will not see who refuse to open their eyes.

don't worry, Dan.

Jimmy Saville and Rotherham and David Asimov never existed either.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Charges-shatter-Asimov-son-s-reclusion-3099867.php

https://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg69057.html

the disturbing thing about Asimov is the HUGE amount of duplication equipment. he was obviously running a large, retail operation.

which then raises the question: what distribution channel was he selling into that it would have required such volumes?

and who was buying?

Blogger Lazarus December 06, 2016 6:06 PM  

Dan wrote:Dan here, from the earlier thread, employee of the Soros organization.



Rumor has it you got fired for being ineffective. Maybe they haven't told you yet.

Blogger Mike Davies December 06, 2016 6:15 PM  

Not mentioned anywhere so far is that Tony Podestas bedroom has kids toys lined up next to his bed, along with the tissues and next to the child porn artwork.

He doesnt have kids so why the kids toys? Why in his bedroom?

Also the fact that some of their friends are convicted paedophiles, and as soon as they leave prison they all hang out as friends as if nothing happened.

Blogger bkm ( wut is the great flaw in the Alt-R? too many chiefs, insufficient Injuns. good thing Vox Day is the Little Injun That Could pull that fine train. { Vox Gayness intensifies } ) December 06, 2016 6:27 PM  

72. Dan December 06, 2016 4:54 PM
The art is admittedly weird but rotten leftist snobs believe the best art is art that is offensive to regular people, whom they hate.



you're refusing to carry the logic to it's obvious conclusion.

IF
Leftist snobs love nothing more than offending the sensibilities of 'regular people'
THEN
what would be, far and away, the most 'offensive' thing you could do to a Bourgeoisie?


your own assertion practically mandates that they ARE doing this.

Anonymous MIG December 06, 2016 6:28 PM  

Well, I sincerely hope that the upshot of this will be that the Satanic images, aesthetics, subculture, what you want to call it, will never again be cool, edgy, avantgarde, "subversive," etc..., etc... It will no longer be seen as something to emulate, something pioneering or leeding-edge, but as something disgusting and definitely not for the cool people.

Anonymous MIG December 06, 2016 6:29 PM  

leading

Anonymous jacopo December 06, 2016 6:33 PM  

Saville and Rotherham had victims out the yin-yang. Pizzagate doesn't even have implausible victims or parents coming forward.

Anonymous MIG December 06, 2016 6:34 PM  

Who on this board got me into Colin Wilson? You, bad person, I have to work. Grr...

I have actually read Colin Wilson's autobiography a couple of years ago. He was a very interesting person, part of the Angry Young Men British movement, a self-made celebrity froma very humble background. But then he kind of quietly fell by the wayside, and the "movement" continued without him. I think he wasn't really that angry to begin with.

Anonymous Nergol December 06, 2016 6:35 PM  

My own position on Pizzagate is that President Trump should have the FBI conduct a full, fair, transparent investigation of the matter. People are angry because they think that heinous crimes have been committed against children and that nothing is being done about it. Opening an FBI investigation will show that something is, in fact, being done about it, and since it will be conducted under Trump, there will be no suspicion of powerful people letting their friends off the hook (as there was with both Pizzagate and the email investigation). If everything is as the accused say it is, then the investigation will be short and all of the accused will be exonerated quickly. If that happens, then as far as I'm concerned, the matter will be settled, and I will personally defend the innocence of those who have been accused to anyone who brings it up.

If I were among the accused, I would be demanding an FBI investigation to get my name cleared. It will be for the best for everyone, so nobody will have any reason to object, will they?

Blogger Benjamin Kraft December 06, 2016 7:02 PM  

To me, the most damning things about Pizzagate:
#1: Who's associated/friends/acquaintances with who? OH SNAP.
#2: What kind of art are these people into? Look at Podesta, what is known and what he'll BRAG about having for artwork. Artwork is things you agree with and meditate on at some level, and Podesta is one hell of a sick f***.

Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, pretty much all of the rest is circumstantial, no matter ho suspicious and malodorous it may be. However, you don't associate repeatedly with people anathema to your paradigm, and you don't collect and display art of subjects you don't obsess over, period.

Anonymous BGKB December 06, 2016 7:09 PM  

Pizzagate doesn't even have implausible victims or parents coming forward.

So if a Haitian niglet escaped being feed to sharks, would you believe a homeless Haitian in San Fran?

Anonymous Dan December 06, 2016 7:21 PM  

I think you need a victim to open an investigation.

Anonymous jacopo December 06, 2016 7:26 PM  

Is a homeless Haitian in San Fran reporting a crime?

Blogger Noah B The MacroAggressor December 06, 2016 7:30 PM  

The question is whether there is enough here to justify thinking there should be a proper investigation.

If there's going to be an investigation, it's completely up to people like us - right wing bloggers and trolls. The fake news, the feds, and other formerly trusted authorities certainly aren't going to do it, especially if they're involved in some way.

Anonymous Brick Hardslab December 06, 2016 7:37 PM  

This is a good article. There is more info and better presented than I have read elsewhere. That chicken lover deal was horrifying.

Anonymous BGKB December 06, 2016 8:01 PM  

So if a Haitian niglet escaped being feed to sharks, would you believe a homeless Haitian in San Fran?...Is a homeless Haitian in San Fran reporting a crime?

Answer the question, rules of the blog. I might joke about homeless trannies being allowed to legally shit in the streets of San Fran & NYC, but they have sad lives all the way back to childhood.

Anonymous BGKB December 06, 2016 8:04 PM  

How about this, would you believe a tranny crack hoe that said Mayor Marian Barry beat xer?

Anonymous Malwyn's apprentice December 06, 2016 8:05 PM  

The fact is that we don't know what lies beneath the smoke of Pizzagate.

I've only looked at a small number of Pizzagate-related threads/posts, and there's certainly something strange going on. No idea how much is true and how much is wild speculation, but there's enough odd things to warrant a closer look by experts.

Blogger Thucydides December 06, 2016 8:12 PM  

I'm sure when the lid finally comes off, it will be just as horrifying as Jimmy Saville or Rotherham, and this time I want to say we should treat the Legacy Media without mercy as agents of the cover up.

Like prison sentences, being driven onto the streets and into bankruptcy or even hanging from lamp posts. Covering for crimes is ultimately as bad as committing the crime itself: not only are you protecting the perpetrator, but you are prolonging the agony of the victims as well.

Blogger bkm ( wut is the great flaw in the Alt-R? too many chiefs, insufficient Injuns. good thing Vox Day is the Little Injun That Could pull that fine train. { Vox Gayness intensifies } ) December 06, 2016 8:44 PM  

90. Dan December 06, 2016 7:21 PM
I think you need a victim to open an investigation.



simple possession of child pornography material is sufficient to get yourself locked away, regardless of the origin of the material.

unless your name is Asimov and have powerful friends who can get you off.

Blogger Cail Corishev December 06, 2016 8:44 PM  

Those who laugh this off as a crazy conspiracy theory must believe one of the following:

1) Even though pedophile/trafficking rings have been discovered in other Western nations, it's silly to think it could happen here. America is immune.

2) America surely has pedo rings just like other countries, but it's silly to think powerful people who decorate their homes and web sites with creepy photos and twisted art featuring children would be involved in them. Surely someone else out there is abusing children, not those particular people. Because politics.

Anonymous jacopo December 06, 2016 8:51 PM  

Your question was rhetorical just like mine was. No one has come forward to claim an actual incident abuse as far as I know. If a homeless Hatian in SF has come forward, I will stand corrected even if he were outside the likely victim demographic and schizophrenic to boot.

Blogger Bard December 06, 2016 8:53 PM  

How long until they shutter it and move it dark again? Track the people, but I suspect the place may be history soon unless they are that bold. Nevermind, they will double down.

Anonymous Sheiko29 December 06, 2016 9:01 PM  

@41 WRT mainstream depictions of pedophile conspiracy, True Detective season 1. They even incorporate the blue spiral symbol. Decent serious, crap ending.

Unrelated, went to an Abramovic exhibit once. Lots of nudes. And unicycles. Unicycles creep me out.

Blogger bkm ( wut is the great flaw in the Alt-R? too many chiefs, insufficient Injuns. good thing Vox Day is the Little Injun That Could pull that fine train. { Vox Gayness intensifies } ) December 06, 2016 9:09 PM  

101. Bard December 06, 2016 8:53 PM
How long until they shutter it and move it dark again?



as has already been pointed out, they've probably gotten anything overtly incriminating out within the week after they shut down their social media accounts.

anything left would involve the construction of the building ( like those bizarre construction photos Lenfant was posting, wherever that is ).

there may still be trace evidence, but the Comet Pizza people would be loons not to have gone over everything with a 15% bleach solution.

and, given that it's obviously a homo+drag queen hang out ( see the videos online ), there's no real reason to shut down the parlor now.

the fag clientele will keep it afloat.



100. jacopo December 06, 2016 8:51 PM
even if he were outside the likely victim demographic and schizophrenic to boot.



Hastert was at this since the 70s. likely the Pedostas were as well, what with being Hastert's friends and all.

Bawney Fwank was letting his boyfriend run a child prostitution ring out of his basement in 1989.

whomever these evil pieces of shit didn't murder could be upwards of 30 or 40 by now.

Blogger Lazarus December 06, 2016 10:13 PM  

Sheiko29 wrote:Unrelated, went to an Abramovic exhibit once. Lots of nudes. And unicycles. Unicycles creep me out.

You are not alone. Unicycles creep everyone out.

Blogger Bill December 06, 2016 10:22 PM  

@102, did the unicycles have seats?

Blogger Lazarus December 06, 2016 10:22 PM  

Thucydides wrote:I'm sure when the lid finally comes off, it will be just as horrifying as Jimmy Saville or Rotherham, and this time I want to say we should treat the Legacy Media without mercy as agents of the cover up.

This is my hope. This may be why it is being left to fester for now. Let them think they have continued to have the protection of Satan. My fantasy is that after January 20th, the Kraken will be released.

If not, I will be extremely dismayed and disappointed, but will have to carry on somehow, until my eventual demise.

But if it happens..............well, I dare not hope beyond that.

Blogger Bill December 06, 2016 10:30 PM  

No one has come forward to claim an actual incident abuse as far as I know.

You guys are assuming that these smart, hardened actual criminals are the sorts of box-of-rocks strong-arm losers that you see on Law and Order. And that they'll make a series of major mistakes when their lives are on the line.

Watch the documentary Who Took Johnny, if you want to see what actually happens.

Blogger Lazarus December 06, 2016 10:46 PM  

When I posted #106, I had not seen this:



During the introduction to his lecture at Miami University on Monday, Breitbart News journalist and technology editor Milo Yiannopoulos informed the crowd that he was unable to address the highly controversial topic of “Pizzagate” because he had received phone calls from Washington D.C. that told him “not yet.”

“We are going to talk this evening about a few things that are close to my heart,” Milo told his audience. “Although, I have one announcement to make which is that sadly when I announced I was going to be speaking about Pizzagate this evening, I got a number of phone calls with Washington D.C. area codes saying ‘not yet.'”


This tells me that people should let it be until someone is in control who can deal with it.

And that is not now.

Now is the time to be politically astute.

Blogger Wm Jas Tychonievich December 06, 2016 11:18 PM  

The gunman in the fake attack is literally an actor, with his own IMDB page. One of his past roles was as "The Gunman" in a 2005 short called Something About Pizza.

Anonymous BGKB December 06, 2016 11:25 PM  

there's no real reason to shut down the parlor now. the fag clientele will keep it afloat.

Not if the meat isn't fresh.

Your question was rhetorical just like mine was.

Are you fucking serious Mayor Marian Barry and tranny crack hoes was in the DC news. I don't have to violate HIPAA for that one.

Anonymous FP December 06, 2016 11:43 PM  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJrkbgiETzs

A 2nd hand report of the current setup for Comet Ping Pong. Curtains hiding bars not in use with more curtained off areas. 4 year old kids playing foosball at 9pm. Industrial look to the place.

Blogger Sagramore December 07, 2016 2:49 AM  

@14 Most people don't speak /pol/

Wew lad.

It's bleeding over into real life. I finally told some normies on faceberg about fullchan just the other day. Also got into a scrap with the "Jesus healed with DUDE WEED LMAO" guy when I mentioned that Crowley fans like him screwed up the Church and posted Safe Space as Rape Room.

I don't care.

Anonymous Discard December 07, 2016 3:04 AM  

90. Dan: People who kidnap children for sex would have no ethical problems with killing them and disappearing the bodies. High-placed government officials and their lackeys surely have the means to disappear the bodies. Weighted down and dropped 50 miles offshore from a helicopter was a popular method in Argentina in the 1970s, IIRC.
And our government is as degenerate as you could ever ask for. Homo marriage and fags in women's toilets? As some have commented above, they take pride in being in-your-face about their depravity. There is nothing unfeasible about this story.

Blogger Sagramore December 07, 2016 3:09 AM  

@71 She was protected, by something or someone. She knows. So many others know.

There is a line from that Lorde song "pretty girls don't know the things that I know" and I can tell you that I have several family members who are actual models and they were told from knee-high about evil. It's a threat matrix. The more homely girls wouldn't normally be a target.

What really is evil is when you are mentoring a woman who is wife material and treating her like gold while the rumour mill spins lies.

Anonymous Whitey Whiteman III December 07, 2016 7:04 AM  

Vox,

Would it be inappropriate for /pol/ to use infogalactic as a research info dumb on things like this, using a secondary title/page?

As an example, creating page called "PizzGate Research" or "PizzaGate Info Dump".

4chan's /pol/ suffers from threads moving so quickly then getting archived. For those unaware, when a topic is hot, you'll get 10 threads of 350+ posts archived in a matter of hours.

Likewise, if some other topic is hot and/or there is a raid, threads get pushed 10 pages deep in a matter of minutes.

8chan /pol/ is better in that they will sticky threads and not cap the number of posts before archiving, but 2/3 of the posts are just noise.

It makes organization unnecessarily difficult, time connsuming, and inefficient.

Anyway, I know it isn't made for that, but I thought I'd ask.

Blogger Akulkis December 08, 2016 1:53 AM  

@33

"What's the fallacy called where you say one conspiracy theory must be true because another conspiracy theory was true?"

There are actually two of them:

1. The IRS fallacy, and
2. The ATF fallacy.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts