ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, December 10, 2016

All the news that's fit to fake

I was interviewed for this piece on the Alt-Right that appeared in the New York Times, but none of the answers I provided to the reporter, who is referenced in the byline, were quoted in the article. Read it and you'll probably be able to figure out why his questions and my answers were omitted easily enough.

As usual, I'm only posting my answers here, as I did not request permission to quote the reporter's questions.
  • The Alt-Right is the rational response to the failure of American conservatism to conserve anything and the inability of libertarianism to promote liberty, as well as the descent of American liberalism into multiculturalism, social justice, and diversity. What I like about the Alt-Right is that it offers Western civilization a chance of survival that it will otherwise lack.
  • The Alt-Right is important because it is the only current political philosophy that is in harmony with science, history, and reality as we currently observe it.
  • It is neither intrinsically racist nor intrinsically white. It's certainly not white supremacist; the desire of the white Alt-Right to preserve their European nations is no more "supremacist" than the desire of Israelis to preserve their Jewish nation or the desire of the Japanese to preserve their Japanese nation. Regardless of what you think of nationalism, nationalism is neither racism nor white supremacy. The fact that there are Alt-Right supporters who speak 18 different languages, from Afrikaans to Hebrew, should suffice to demonstrate the absurdity of the Alt-Right being nothing more than racist white supremacists.
  • There are observably two different branches of the Alt-Right, plus a pool of Alt-Right-leaning conservatives. I describe these as the Alt-White, the Alt-West, and the Alt-Light. They all share the same goal of preserving Western Civilization and the European nations, but whereas the Alt-West tends to place more emphasis on Christianity and the Graeco-Roman legacy, the Alt-White tends to focus more on the European nations. The Alt-Light are those who are still in the process of making the transition from conservatism, libertarianism, and even liberalism to open support of the Alt-Right, as defined by the 16 Points. 
  • I am of the Alt-West branch. I am neither a leader nor a figurehead of the Alt-Right, I'm merely an armchair commentator who happens to have made the philosophical transition from libertarianism to the Alt-Right.
  • Since I am an American Indian, this is obviously a false narrative. Nor do we merely present ourselves as more intellectual; one of the reasons our critics are so desperate to keep us out of the public discourse is because our ideas are more firmly grounded in science, logic, and history than theirs, and our intellectuals are observably more intelligent than theirs. To attempt to boil down the entire Alt-Right philosophy to nothing more than rebranded racism is ludicrously stupid. This should be obvious, since rebranded racism cannot explain why so many conservatives are gravitating towards the Alt-Right.
  • The Ku Klux Klan is an irrelevant and outdated American organization based on race. The Alt-Right is an increasingly popular, increasingly relevant global phenomenon based on nationalism.
  • Because the Alt-Right were among Donald Trump's earliest and most enthusiastic supporters. Donald Trump was the only candidate, in either major party, whose policies were even relevant to the serious challenges now facing America and other Western nations. The fact that many Alt-Right individuals not only expected Donald Trump to win, but publicly predicted it very early on, is one of many indicators that the Alt-Right political philosophy is the only intellectually viable one in American politics today.
It is informative that even the New York Times feels it is necessary to resort to quoting non-entities, extremists, and people who explicitly disavow the Alt-Right label rather than those who openly embrace it in order to make what passes for their case. They do so because they have no effective response to us. They have no ability, no capacity, to even begin to engage in discourse with the greater part of the Alt-Right, because their perspective has been rendered outdated and irrelevant by events.

The New York Times: All the news that's fit to fake!

Even the subtitle contains an outright lie: "A movement of many factions is trying to change its image now that its profile has risen, but its message — one of racial separation and supremacy — is unchanged."

Racial separation is not supremacy. Are we Indians Red Supremacists because we insist on keeping our reservations? The constant conflation of separaration with supremacy by the Fake News is completely and shamelessly deceitful. That's why they can't quote me. To do so will explode their false narrative and demonstrate its intrinsic dishonesty.

Labels: ,

122 Comments:

Blogger Jemison Thorsby December 10, 2016 9:35 PM  

"...one of the reasons our critics are so desperate to keep us out of the public discourse is because our ideas are more firmly grounded in science, logic, and history than theirs, and our intellectuals are observably more intelligent than theirs."

Quickly confirmed by not quoting you in the final piece. How nice of them to contribute more evidence.

Blogger Buybuydandavis December 10, 2016 9:35 PM  

"All the news that's fit to fake!"

Very catchy!

Blogger Jew613 December 10, 2016 9:40 PM  

This is nothing new. The Times always manipulated the news, only including one side or selective quotes to push the narrative.

Blogger Lazarus December 10, 2016 9:51 PM  

Jew613 wrote:This is nothing new. The Times always manipulated the news, only including one side or selective quotes to push the narrative.

You forgot to do the (((Times))) thingy.

Blogger Dave December 10, 2016 9:53 PM  

Your position re speaking to the media is well known. So why bother with Carlos Slim's blog?

Blogger ace December 10, 2016 10:00 PM  

"Its president, Richard B. Spencer, 38, is a prominent alt-right leader who wears his brown hair in an undercut style once popular among the Hitler Youth."

Damn Richard Spencer and his racist hair! This tactic of framing your enemies in insulting terms from the outset is one of those effective rhetorical strategies that conservatives shy away from because they hate winning. Donald Trump excels at it, incidentally.

The left really hates their shit being thrown back into their face.

Blogger tz December 10, 2016 10:05 PM  

I expressed my annoyance at one line

The #Losertarians virtue signal left, but not right.

1. We at ACC are not opposed to gay marriage.

Has anyone seen "We at X aren't opposed to traditional Christian marriage"?

Blogger Lazarus December 10, 2016 10:06 PM  

The leftoids lost the election because they believed their own propaganda. Now they double down on their propaganda, which they will again swallow whole.

I am gobstruck by the lack of self-awareness. If they were not such evil shits, I might feel a twinge of empathy.

Oh, by the way, the rats under the front porch stopped eating the warfarin. I think they are dead.

Good for me.

Blogger vain pill December 10, 2016 10:06 PM  

" said Matthew Heimbach, 25, who runs the Traditionalist Worker Party out of his trailer in Indiana"
This guy should buy a house.

Blogger bearspaw December 10, 2016 10:14 PM  

Uh... Vox, is Milo in there with? Spacebunny, walk quiety toward the phone.

Blogger Settler of the Silent Planet December 10, 2016 10:15 PM  

Seems the MSM has no desire to right it's sinking vessel. They've got no shame because they have cut all ties to Objective Truth. SAD!

Blogger JWM in SD December 10, 2016 10:19 PM  

yeah, no way the NYT would print those responses Vox.

Blogger Lazarus December 10, 2016 10:33 PM  

JWM in SD wrote:yeah, no way the NYT would print those responses Vox.

Unless they were requested to By the Attorney General and the FBI:

Text of Unabomber Manifesto


[This text was sent last June to The New York Times and The Washington Post by the person who calls himself "FC," identified by the FBI as the Unabomber, whom authorities have implicated in three murders and 16 bombings. The author threatened to send a bomb to an unspecified destination "with intent to kill" unless one of the newspapers published this manuscript. The Attorney General and the Director of the FBI recommended publication.]


Blogger Snidely Whiplash December 10, 2016 10:39 PM  

Are we Indians Red Supremacists because we insist on keeping our reservations?

As bad as the reservation system i9s (and it is terrible, on almost every level) it is the only reason there are identifiable populations of Indians in America today. Just ask some of the tribes that were decertified in the 1930s how that has worked out for them. For most of them, losing their legal status and community structure has resulted in losing virtually the entire tribe into the White population.

Interestingly, for all our purported racism, Whites have never had a lot of problems with half-breed Indians, as long as they were raised in White culture. It is a point of pride in the Intermountain West and High Plains to have an Indian grandparent or even two. Not so much in the Pacific NW, where the tribes were pretty much reduced to smugglers, pushers, hired muscle and prostitutes. The de facto Mafia in the Puget Sound lowlands are dominated by the tribes, particularly the Puyallup and the Muckleshoot.

Anonymous Millenium December 10, 2016 10:43 PM  

The constant conflation of separaration with supremacy by the Fake News is completely and shamelessly deceitful.

The parasite fear seperation because it knows that the host will be fine without it but the parasite will wither

Blogger Mr.MantraMan December 10, 2016 10:50 PM  

And to think the Cuckservatives worship the NYT

Blogger Wild Man December 10, 2016 10:56 PM  

Is there not evidence that a limited diversity by way of the promotion of the meritocratic with respect to the diversity element .... is actually an advantage - as long as the leadership within the dominant culture is strong, and in full support of said dominant culture's ideals, and furthermore, that the diversity element is held in check in terms of restraints against growth towards too much dilution of the dominant culture, and furthermore held in check in terms of ideal-subversion of said dominant culture?

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents December 10, 2016 10:59 PM  

To read your answers is to know the questions that were asked.
All of them tedious and unoriginal, this is to be expected from Carlos Slim's blog.

Especially the answer featuring the KKK. I guess it will be perpetually 1964 in Selma! Selma! Selma! until the last libtard Boomer croaks.

Blogger TheLiberatorOfBados December 10, 2016 11:04 PM  

@18

Nevermind that the KKK was more or less a shell of its former self during the Civil Rights Movement in the 60s compared to the heights of their political power and influence in the 20s. Today the KKK are irrelevant and the only time anyone hears about them is when the media pulls them out of the closet to character assassinate someone. And everyone is wise to it, even blacks.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash December 10, 2016 11:05 PM  

A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents wrote:Especially the answer featuring the KKK. I guess it will be perpetually 1964 in Selma! Selma! Selma! until the last libtard Boomer croaks.
It is literally always 1938, 1945, 1964 or 1968.

Blogger Aeoli Pera December 10, 2016 11:48 PM  

This is good.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft December 10, 2016 11:51 PM  

@20. What about 1984?

Anonymous Confused Boomer December 11, 2016 12:04 AM  

We have a lot of work left to do on the KKK. That awful David Duke character is still on my TV set.

Hey where were you guys when Kennedy was shot?

I still remember it vividly, better than my children. I was at the corner of 9th Street and Blooming Avenue.

Blogger John S December 11, 2016 12:15 AM  

Is there not evidence that a limited diversity by way of the promotion of the meritocratic with respect to the diversity element .... is actually an advantage - as long as the leadership within the dominant culture is strong, and in full support of said dominant culture's ideals, and furthermore, that the diversity element is held in check in terms of restraints against growth towards too much dilution of the dominant culture, and furthermore held in check in terms of ideal-subversion of said dominant culture?

No.

Blogger SteelPalm December 11, 2016 12:44 AM  

Very telling that they had a photo of the awesome Jared Taylor, but no quotes from him.

Methinks that, as with Vox, his responses reflected too well upon the movement, and couldn't be used to aid their smears.

I also share the frustration, which I've mentioned before, with their deliberate attempts to conflate white nationalism with white supremacy. As a Russian Jew, I completely support white nationalism, while white supremacy is just silly. Every race has strengths and weaknesses, and is capable of suicidal idiocy in sufficiently large numbers.

Also, who in the blue fuck are Jeff Schoep, Gerald Martin, and Nathan Damigo?! I've never even heard of them. As usual, the New Fake Times highlights figures who are more conducive to a hit piece, not those who are actually influential.

Blogger praetorian December 11, 2016 12:45 AM  

The KKK stuff is hysterical.

An acquaintance of mine who lives in SF (reasonably intelligent, able to feed and dress himself anyway) was retweeting claims that the KKK was going to march on SF in the event of a Trump election, as if a horse mounted division of knights was just biding its time in Hayward, waiting for the giant-burning-cross-in-the-sky signal. A reasonable friend who I'm in the process of red pilling brought the KKK up as a legit threat to minorities.

In California.

They actually believe this.

This is so much fun.

Anonymous John Scalzi Unfinished Asimov Project December 11, 2016 2:50 AM  

And speaking of fake . . . .

Who wants to read the next John Scalzi novel before it's even done?

Because for all your Kindle stocking-stuffing needs "John Scalzi Unfinished Asimov Project: Doom" is now available!

Anonymous Eric the Red December 11, 2016 3:04 AM  

The MSM is the original fake news because they purport to be objective in both purpose and product.

While he was alive, Breitbart's passion was to bring the whole thing crashing down, exactly because of their lies and fakery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alK6dko2EIA

Anonymous Icicle December 11, 2016 4:00 AM  

Speaking of deletions Vox, the NYT deleted the Norwegian Pedophile Ring story from their archives. That is recent too (late November).

What is going on?

Blogger JACIII December 11, 2016 4:23 AM  

Carlos had to go a long way to find those interesting in being slaughtered on the pages of his blog. There is no attention whore like an alt-white attention whore.

Given their penchant for making shit up, I would not be surprised to find none of these people exist.

Anonymous Takin' a Look December 11, 2016 5:52 AM  

@29 Icicle

They like cheese pizza and hotdogs, not lutefisk.

Blogger David Power December 11, 2016 6:11 AM  

The New York Times complaining about Fake News Stories. LOL!

As ever... The (((Eskimo))) cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 6:19 AM  

@24 - What about Nicola Tesla? What about the Jewish physicists imported from Europe in the 1930'S? What about Michio Kaku? What about the many Chinese Americans involved with internet and technology start-ups? What about Dinesh D'Souza (if his brand of political commentary is your thing)? What about VD hisself?

Blogger synp December 11, 2016 6:39 AM  

Wild Man wrote:@24 - What about Nicola Tesla? What about the Jewish physicists imported from Europe in the 1930'S? What about Michio Kaku? What about the many Chinese Americans involved with internet and technology start-ups? What about Dinesh D'Souza (if his brand of political commentary is your thing)? What about VD hisself?

I'll add another one: What about all the African-American basketball players that made the US a powerhouse of basketball unmatched by any mostly-white country.

And now that we have an non-comprehensive list of many people who have contributed to American culture without being White, European, and Christian, what about them?

Blogger VD December 11, 2016 6:54 AM  

What about Nicola Tesla? What about the Jewish physicists imported from Europe in the 1930'S? What about Michio Kaku? What about the many Chinese Americans involved with internet and technology start-ups? What about Dinesh D'Souza (if his brand of political commentary is your thing)? What about VD hisself?

None of them, including me, justify the permanent destruction of the American nation or the European nations. Are you seriously arguing they are worth the price?

Blogger tim December 11, 2016 7:02 AM  

See where that got him. Heart attack du jour

Blogger Eric Mueller December 11, 2016 7:06 AM  

I know it would be intellectually honest to read the NYT article, but I don't want to give them the page view. They're irrelevant. VP is a much better source for alt-right information. The NYT is incapable of understanding it, therefore, they'll never report on it accurately.

Blogger VD December 11, 2016 7:12 AM  

I know it would be intellectually honest to read the NYT article, but I don't want to give them the page view.

No worries. The link is to the archived version of it. The Carlos Slim blog can no longer be trusted to even leave its content up for the sake of historical accuracy.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 7:23 AM  

VD - no - I'm not arguing they are worth the price, because I am arguing that the advantage/disadvantage gradient of a limited diversity policy, informed by merit-promotion, is not a dynamic that can be fully accounted for by way of binary zero-sum logic.

Read my @17 post again. Look - Canadian immigration policy has got it's faults (teetering towards too much dilution, not currently backed by strong federal leadership around bedrock western ideals etc.etc.), but otherwise Canadian bureaucractically-embedded immigration policy is based on the promotion of merit. America's would be too if there was any respect for the rule of law around immigration in America (let's hope Trump keeps his promises).

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable December 11, 2016 7:23 AM  

What about the Jewish physicists imported from Europe in the 1930'S?

What about the semitic pattern of conquering a white city and suddenly experiencing a "flowering of science" with tons of "discoveries" attributed to those of high rank?

I'm very suspicious of how Jews had a "flowering of science" when they conquered Germany, and then stopped. Just like Muslims.

Blogger VD December 11, 2016 7:28 AM  

I'm not arguing they are worth the price, because I am arguing that the advantage/disadvantage gradient of a limited diversity policy, informed by merit-promotion, is not a dynamic that can be fully accounted for by way of binary zero-sum logic.

You're ignoring the lesson of history, which is that limited immigration and diversity, informed by merit-promotion, will naturally turn into unlimited immigration and invasion, driven by those merit-promoted immigrants.

You're advocating for a failed fool's game.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 7:36 AM  

@34 - You can't argue the the African American demographic in the U.S. arose due to the promotion of merit. And ...... generally, the African American demographic has continued to be a drag on U.S. success, and yet despite this, even this demographic still does contribute in some ways that would not be available otherwise (though imo the African American contributions, music-wise, are far more important than the athletics), thus adding to my main point (but by rather roundabout and obtuse means).

Anonymous Fisher December 11, 2016 7:39 AM  

synp wrote:Wild Man wrote:@24 - What about Nicola Tesla? What about the Jewish physicists imported from Europe in the 1930'S? What about Michio Kaku? What about the many Chinese Americans involved with internet and technology start-ups? What about Dinesh D'Souza (if his brand of political commentary is your thing)? What about VD hisself?

I'll add another one: What about all the African-American basketball players that made the US a powerhouse of basketball unmatched by any mostly-white country.

And now that we have an non-comprehensive list of many people who have contributed to American culture without being White, European, and Christian, what about them?


Exceptio probat regulam in casibus non exceptis.

Other points:

* Modern Science and tech gurus are - themselves and as a rule - poor carriers of culture insofar as their subscriptions and commitments are to quantification.

* the Dinesh D'Souzas of the Western World are so few and far between as to be irrelevant to the fundamental axioms of the Alt-Right. They are essentially non-events.

* If Vox Days were the regular by-product of miscegenation as opposed to happy accidents, then the Alt-Right would advocate every man gather-up a harem of Indios.

* Africa can have Basketball.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 7:44 AM  

VD - why does limited immigration and diversity, informed by merit-promotion, naturally turn into unlimited immigration and invasion, driven by whomever, if checks against that eventuality are maintained? The natural condition you purport is actually contingent on lousy leadership within the dominant culture. Are you arguing that is always an inevitability?

Anonymous Eric the Red December 11, 2016 7:45 AM  

The Frankfurt school (((thinkers))) who immigrated during the 1930's at Columbia have done far more harm than all the (((scientists))) put together.

Blogger VD December 11, 2016 7:52 AM  

why does limited immigration and diversity, informed by merit-promotion, naturally turn into unlimited immigration and invasion, driven by whomever, if checks against that eventuality are maintained? The natural condition you purport is actually contingent on lousy leadership within the dominant culture. Are you arguing that is always an inevitability?

Because people a) like to be around their own, and b) inevitably feel resentment because they are not part of the dominant culture. The checks will NOT be maintained indefinitely; it is always easier to defend a hard line than a nebulous one that can easily be redefined.

You're wrong to the point of being dishonest; the natural condition I OBSERVE is not contingent upon "lousy leadership", moreover, your whole advocacy of merit-promoted diversity will ensure treacherous leadership.

Yes, I am arguing that it is always an inevitability within a period of 100 years. As with most things, there is a tipping point. The USA is so far beyond it that the subject is not even relevant, the relevant topic is to what degree the homogeneousness of nations will be sufficient in the future.

Blogger Daniel December 11, 2016 8:14 AM  

Is it me (english secong laguage) or that article is poorly written? What's the point of the article?

Blogger Duke Norfolk December 11, 2016 8:25 AM  

VD wrote:it is always easier to defend a hard line than a nebulous one that can easily be redefined

Spot on. Especially when the weak spots of the nation's people (kindness, generosity, altruism, etc.) can and will be used against it.

Don't let the camel's nose under the tent.

Blogger VD December 11, 2016 9:24 AM  

Is it me (english secong laguage) or that article is poorly written? What's the point of the article?

It's not you. To make the Alt-Right look unattractive to New York Times readers.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 9:36 AM  

VD - I dunno - I'm not sure what you mean by the dishonesty claim. I think history is full of weird surprises that have occurred by way of the availability of an alternate perspective at critical junctures. I don't see how it is dishonest to point this out. Jewish physicists coming to America during the 1930's for example (that helped make the Manhattan Project a reality - which was a big turning point in global history). The back-waters of Ireland with it's Irish monasteries keeping the written word of western heritage alive during the later part of the first millennium. Arabic influence on Spanish (and as such European) culture during the same time period. Look - I'm not much of a history buff but the reality of the importance of cross-fertilization with the respect to the arc of history (particularly western history) is easy for even a casual observer of history to see. This condition of the importance of cross-fertilization of concepts, with respect to human affairs cannot be easily discounted. And this aspect of the human condition (collaboration) is just so prevalent, in a myriad of meaningful ways, ..... it would be stupid to discount such an important factor with respect to an understanding of the humanity juggernaut (and the historical record shows that collaboration has not occurred just within in-group only). But collaboration does not come without costs ..... there is always a cost. It comes at the cost associated with the interface of the collaborative with the tribal.

Now this tribal thing - yes of course this is of extreme import with respect to the humanity juggernaut as well. The evidence is aplenty as you have so well outlined here. I wouldn't be here reading you with interest if I didn't think you arguments were worthy. Your arguments with respect to our tribal nature are worthy.

So ..... to paraphrase your recent comments here, from a birdseye perspective ...... are you insinuating that the tribal aspect of the humanity juggernaut always trumps the collaborative aspect, one way or the other, within 100 years? Due to reasons? If it's not contingent on lousy leadership ... is it because the dynamic will naturally force lousy leadership (by dominant culture standards)? Precisely why?


Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 9:37 AM  


Perhaps it's time to review what precisely the underpinnings of the western ideals are, as such has much to say about the western conception of the collaborative factor. (I have some thoughts on this I could share if you are interested). But generally, is there genetic underpinnings with respect to individual and group proclivities for appreciation of said western ideals? Very likely. I see the points you have made here on this blogspot around that, and I would agree that that is a rational theory supported by empirical data. At what level does such genetic underpinnings of cultural ideals operate? I would venture that the empirical evidence more-so points towards the group level, by way of slight trait weighting differences (or perhaps, for some traits, even moderate weighting differences), normally distributed, genetic population vs. genetic population, which gives rise to a cultural sorting affect, genetically homogeneous population vs. genetically homogeneous population, by way of social feedback loops, more or less emphasizing the slight (or moderate) normally distributed differences. By this definition, (being contingent on the recognition of NORMATIVELY distributed trait differences) ..... would it not follow that some individuals from other populations may be well-suited towards appreciation of, and success within, a dominant western culture? But the argument then goes - but the children won't? Reversion to the ancestral population mean - right? I'm not so sure about that - because there is a tendency towards biological cross-fertilization as well, among the well-suited target demographic (if in fact they are indeed well-suited).

All in all, if you agree with my assessment of the logical positions - you can't deny there is something to me said for a limited diversity (but inclusive of associated risk that must be well managed). Immigration policy needs to be very picky (like Trump).

Anonymous Godfrey December 11, 2016 9:47 AM  

Israel has a wall.


Obviously Israel wants separation. Is Israel racist? Is the existence of the state of Israel and example of Zionist supremacy?

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 9:52 AM  

VD - with respect to your contention that America is already too far gone - I'm not vehemently arguing against that - but I'm still withholding judgment (I think it is too early to tell - especially since Trump). Degrees of homogeneity that can be tolerated ..... yes .... interesting question ...... but you gotta take the individuals into consideration, because if immigration policy has been better (like in Canada), the individual may not be as representative of their parent population as one may at first conclude.

Blogger VD December 11, 2016 9:56 AM  

I don't see how it is dishonest to point this out. Jewish physicists coming to America during the 1930's for example (that helped make the Manhattan Project a reality - which was a big turning point in global history).

Because you are quite obviously looking only at one positive aspect of a scenario that had observably negative aspects. You're not looking at it from the perspective of an honest analyst, but from the perspective of a defense attorney for limited diversity.

Why? What is your attachment to this theoretically limited diversity that demands you take a one-sided approach to defending it when the world is awash in unlimited diversity?

I don't agree with your assessment of the logical positions at all. I don't think you're doing anything except trying to build a case to defend diversity for reasons I do not understand.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 10:07 AM  

@45 - you said - "The Frankfurt school (((thinkers))) who immigrated during the 1930's at Columbia have done far more harm than all the (((scientists))) put together"

Well the U.S. continues to enjoy the fruits of it's successes in concluding World War 2. But otherwise, your point being that Jewish immigration has been covertly subversive to western cultural ideals in the U.S. - yes - I agree - like I said a few threads ago - Trump must ensure that Jewish power in the U.S. be brought to heel to serve the interests of the western virtues of the dominant culture.

Hope he can do this. I think this is vitally important (actually job 1). We'll see.

OpenID elijahrhodes December 11, 2016 10:17 AM  

Vox... if this comment actually gets though...just wondering if I'm tripping a spam filter. I commented in this thread last night and it got removed after a few minutes. Then I posted a couple tests which also disappeared. The same thing happened the other day in another thread.

Anonymous Godfrey December 11, 2016 10:39 AM  

Israel has a wall. Obviously Israel seeks separation. NYT, does this mean Israel is racist? NYT, does the existence of the Jewish state of Israel prove Zionist supremacy?

After reading your answers it's no mystery why the failing NYT didn't print it. The failing NYT fears logic.


Blogger synp December 11, 2016 10:53 AM  

Godfrey wrote:Israel has a wall. Obviously Israel seeks separation. NYT, does this mean Israel is racist? NYT, does the existence of the Jewish state of Israel prove Zionist supremacy?

The NYT makes those claims regularly through mostly Jewish opinion piece writers.

Blogger synp December 11, 2016 10:58 AM  

Wild Man wrote:@34 - You can't argue the the African American demographic in the U.S. arose due to the promotion of merit. And ...... generally, the African American demographic has continued to be a drag on U.S. success, and yet despite this, even this demographic still does contribute in some ways that would not be available otherwise (though imo the African American contributions, music-wise, are far more important than the athletics), thus adding to my main point (but by rather roundabout and obtuse means).

I can't and I don't. I'm asking you what about all these people?

A rich country, usually an empire, is able to attract talented people from all around the empire or the world. That is why Silicon Valley is so full of programmers from India, China, Europe and more. The diversity doesn't help here. Indians don't have programming skills that Americans lack. It's all about having a larger pool to draw from. That is the power of a rich empire.

But that increases diversity, and diversity is at best a net neutral. In fact diversity causes severe social problems. Is it worth it?

Blogger praetorian December 11, 2016 11:14 AM  

Well the U.S. continues to enjoy the fruits of it's successes in concluding World War 2. But otherwise, your point being that Jewish immigration has been covertly subversive to western cultural ideals in the U.S. - yes - I agree - like I said a few threads ago - Trump must ensure that Jewish power in the U.S. be brought to heel to serve the interests of the western virtues of the dominant culture.

We got the nuke a bit earlier. Great.

They also tossed Darwin out of the social sciences, completely wrecked psychology, normalized pornography and gave us Usury rampant.

But at least we got to roast a bunch of Japanese, amirite?

Blogger kmbr December 11, 2016 11:31 AM  

They can't print this. It's too logical. You could sway a lot of thought this way.

I found the alt-right, this blog, etc. etc. quite by accident. I had long lost interest on politics. For the most part. Did the usual route of Fox News conservative to libertarian to free market anarchy.

No one was saying what I was thinking and feeling.

Then I stumbled on a few interviews on this thing called Red Ice Radio. One was Vox and another was Weev. Probably a few others. I think I listened to them 2, 3 4 times a piece.

I have to admit, I felt like I had went into some dark forbidden place. But, man, people were finally saying what I feeling. I devoured everything, writing down every source--shedding all my years of programming.

They can't have that.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 11:32 AM  

"I don't think you're doing anything except trying to build a case to defend diversity for reasons I do not understand."

VD - My reasons are in keeping with the western ideals ...... the west (until recently at least) has done more to foster meritocracy than anywhere else. I don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I want to keep my eye on the important element - merit (by western standards). To use that as the prime measure.

Perhaps your position is not universal with respect to time horizons - like perhaps you mean the west should entrench so as to consolidate the past gains at this time, before said gains slip away, - and that means putting a stop to continuing dilution by those without much merit in the U.S now - yes - I would agree with that, even if it means skewing immigration hard towards a preponderance of meritorious Caucasians (but a problem here is that the pool of meritorious Caucasian people that want to emigrate to the U.S. may not be as big as one would hope, .... as such other domestic social policies will be required as well). I would agree with that because, at this time, there is still so much uncertainty around the dominance of the tribal factor with respect to the humanity juggernaut and whether tribal dominance is a more powerful social force than a promotion of merit or not, so ..... I would agree with said immigration policy with the proviso that the rationale for that would be for prudence-sake only, and not because we think that the human races are forever to remain apart in the longer term.

Nobody really knows how this shakes out longer term. If you are cool with that longer term uncertainty, and that your position is counsel for medium term policy (50-year horizon) then I guess I don't have any fundamental disagreement with you.

But if memory serves me correctly, I believe you have also alluded to the inevitability of civil war here on this blogspot. Exactly how much war do you think the humanity juggernaut can withstand, given the rising destructive power of the war machine? That has to stop or the human race will self destruct and the "winners", whatever racial profile that may entail, will be rebuilding out of the embers of utter destruction.

I think this war thing has to stop now, with the U.S. showing the way. We must fashion a future for which merit trumps the tribal. Maybe we are not there yet but we must recognize the path to that eventuality and seize it. Despite how crazy humans are - we are also smart enough to achieve continued resiliency via an appreciation of the expedient, when the chips are down. We are close to that critical time now.

As such, though some of your discussion here is helpful with respect to understanding the problems ..... you conclusions are terrifying, with respect to the longer term. Your conclusions just spell a temporary reprieve from ultimate conflagration. No ..... we need to begin sorting this out now. We can change, because ..... now, we have to.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 11:33 AM  


America needs to get out of the business of interfering in other countries. The other nations need to fend for themselves now. The other nations need to see a culture based on merit as a way out of their problems. America should be that culture, and lead by example. That is what Trump has promised to work towards. God bless Trump and his efforts. May the ship be righted .... without lock-down within a global tyranny which is the way things were headed before Trump - and which is just another, much uglier version of temporary reprieve, than the reprieve you may be selling (unless I am misunderstanding your ideas around ultimate eventualities).

VD - ultimately, with respect to the humanity juggernaut, how do you see this playing out? Do you think anything can be done now to move towards any path of a better possible future? Do you speak for that? But if you think a reinforcement of the tribal speaks for that - don't you think that ultimately that means massive tribal conflict at some point, but now occurring within the dynamic of more destructive power? Where does it all end then? Isn't there another way?

Blogger VD December 11, 2016 11:41 AM  

VD - My reasons are in keeping with the western ideals ...... the west (until recently at least) has done more to foster meritocracy than anywhere else. I don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I want to keep my eye on the important element - merit (by western standards). To use that as the prime measure.

You're committing a category error. Merit and meritocracy are not Western ideals. Meritocracy is not the baby. You're sacrificing something people are willing to kill and die for in exchange for something that is not even close to be integral to civilization or society.

Blogger VD December 11, 2016 11:44 AM  

The other nations need to see a culture based on merit as a way out of their problems

You don't seem to grasp that a culture based on merit is more akin to Confucian China than anything Western.

VD - ultimately, with respect to the humanity juggernaut, how do you see this playing out?

I write about this all the time. There will be war. Who will win, I don't know. What the aftermath will be, I don't know. But I expect it to be on the scale of WWII, but this time it will be in the USA. The worst loss of life will probably be in Africa, which may be half-Chinese by the time it's over.

Blogger VD December 11, 2016 11:45 AM  

your conclusions are terrifying, with respect to the longer term.

Yep, pretty much. I never said I was happy about them either. And the worst part is that I'm an optimist by nature.

Anonymous Eric the Red December 11, 2016 11:46 AM  

Cross-fertilization of ideas is not the same as importing people who may or may not contribute such ideas. For one thing, many of those ideas would not have been possible in the first place if their precursors had not fermented within the originating culture. But more importantly, importing those with unlike cultures, mores, and values cannot but damage the host culture much more so than if some of the perpetrators also come up with a few bright ideas. The latter is statistically uncertain, the former is statistically inevitable.

Blogger André Sanchez December 11, 2016 12:02 PM  

Wild Man wrote:
America needs to get out of the business of interfering in other countries.


Why?

Look, America is kind of fucked up, so that is currently kind of a moot point. But why the constant demonization of white supremacy and western imperialism? There wouldn't be an America without those two things. What is up with this defeatist "well, I guess the middle east belongs to muslim arabs now, we really shouldn't meddle" type of attitude? What gives any group the right to maintain supremacy over a territory? Nothing, they just do, or don't. This moralizing isn't going to keep western nations safe from imperialism, our enemies are not forced to adopt our values (unless they literaly are). Can we please drop this bullshit? At the end of the day, humanity is on a one-way course to either a unicultural (at least within the ruling class) global empire, and/or extinction. Technology has left us with no other option.

Blogger kmbr December 11, 2016 12:37 PM  

@64 **The worst loss of life will probably be in Africa**

Honestly, that probably needs to happen. The population growth of Africa is frightening.

What is Nigeria slated to be the 4th most populous country in the world by, something like, 2050? And that is just Nigeria.

That is the stuff of nightmares.



Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 1:49 PM  

VD - you said - "You're committing a category error. Merit and meritocracy are not Western ideals. Meritocracy is not the baby. You're sacrificing something people are willing to kill and die for in exchange for something that is not even close to be integral to civilization or society."

Plus you said: "You don't seem to grasp that a culture based on merit is more akin to Confucian China than anything Western."


I disagree on both counts. Perhaps we disagree on these points because you may be misconceiving what my definition of western meritocracy entails. So here it is:

Western meritocracy results from the operation of the egalitarian principles as accurately defined upon which western culture was built ("egalitarian principles" defined as originally intended, and not as per more recent subversive definitions as offered by the globalist-tyranny-machine .... which inaccuracies have recently, surprisingly, been uptaken by the culture at large nevertheless, which is deep source of much current western cultural confusion).

I believe the egalitarian mindset puts the self-agency of the individual at the center of the ontology (self-agency = the belief that we have the ability to make meaningful non-deterministic decisions and as such are personally responsible for these decisions). What are the precepts of any ontology so arranged? 4 elements. High self-respect + respect for others (i.e. – we are the same in “design”, but different with respect to nuances around the “design” parameters) + golden rule provides for exponentially synergistic benefit + as long as the many perspectives is sought and appreciated:


1) High-self-respect: We have self-agency. We believe we have the ability to make meaningful non-deterministic decisions. We call this choice. This power to choose implies personal responsibility for the choices. Down deep everybody believes this. However it is common for people to sometimes pretend this doesn’t apply to them in some circumstances (which they then pretend absolves them for any responsibility). But it always applies. The environment around us may constrain the options for choice, but the basic drive – the basic “decider instinct” is always the same even in dire circumstances, we can always choose something. We are not automatons despite that delusion that may persist in some circumstances. But it is a delusion. Choosing to refuse choice, is a choice.

2) Respect for others: As a universal generality, do you believe the empirical evidence shows that other people are subject to the same conditions around self-agency and high self-respect, as you are (despite the nuances of our other differences)? The empirical evidence favors the affirmative to that question (if you require said simple ontological analysis I would be happy to provide). Psychologically healthy people discern that other people are not "existentially less real" than themselves. As such, for psychologically healthy people, a psychic field of possibility for mutual respect is so formed.

3) Golden rule: – do onto others – provides for exponential synergistic benefit for involved parties – this occurs when the conditions are met which allow this to flourish – mutual respect, trust, common interest, among other considerations. Discernment with respect to these factors is required for the golden rule operation (otherwise the golden rule is worse than useless).


4) Seeking the many perspectives: Implied as a necessary condition of the golden rule as motivations and focus are not always precisely aligned.

The dynamic of agentic interplay among singular agentic individuals among a manifold of agentic individuals, and the implications thereof when operating in accordance with these 4 elements, is the egalitarian in basic form. Upon full operation..... a meritocracy based on mutual benefits is formed. However, the egalitarian dynamic falls apart upon operational deficiencies arising, that can easily take hold within any of the 4 necessary elements.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 1:50 PM  

Western culture promotes the operation of these 4 elements much better than other cultures. VD - I believe the meritocracy implied by the Confucian era Chinese culture you provided as counterpoint, potentially begins to fail at element #2, and particularly at element #3 - and so you instead get the dynamic whereby an individual, by his merits, may rise out of his class distinction ..... but only in the service of a hegemony that sees "might as right" as the final arbiter. As such it is not at all the same as what is implied by western meritocracy.

With respect to your comment that "Merit and meritocracy are not Western ideals", ...... of course they are ...... if this was not the case then why would western men show such proclivity for forbearance until it is clear that disrespect has been served up, via dishonesty or cheating ..... and then the vengeance of western men once so aroused, knows no equal with respect to utter ferocity?

Why can't the west lead by the example of the operation of our true ideals, which are more sublime, requiring a higher order of energy around impulse control and consequence-considerations, but as such ... also bringing superior benefits?

Blogger praetorian December 11, 2016 1:57 PM  

Can we please drop this bullshit? At the end of the day, humanity is on a one-way course to either a unicultural (at least within the ruling class) global empire, and/or extinction. Technology has left us with no other option.

Thank you for this.

It's always good to be reminded how much I hate people like you.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 2:01 PM  

VD - you said - "I write about this all the time. There will be war. Who will win, I don't know. What the aftermath will be, I don't know. But I expect it to be on the scale of WWII, but this time it will be in the USA. The worst loss of life will probably be in Africa, which may be half-Chinese by the time it's over."

OK - thank-you for that clarification. I can see that could potentially occur if we don't change tact (like I am hopeful Trump's real mission is - since I first started taking an interest in his campaign in August 2015, I was immediately struck that his mission seems to be in accordance with what I have outlined here, but that he is very very careful not to say too much around this so as to avoid getting crucified before he's even out of the gate). Time will tell on Trump.

But let's say I'm wrong about Trump being a change-agent of that order. What timeline then do you see for those awful civil war eventualities?

Anonymous Olof December 11, 2016 2:04 PM  

So the news is fake because you aren't interesting or relevant enough to be quoted?

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 2:14 PM  

@66 and @70 you said (and quoteed) " Can we please drop this bullshit? At the end of the day, humanity is on a one-way course to either a unicultural (at least within the ruling class) global empire, and/or extinction. Technology has left us with no other option."

OK - you agree a uniculture is within the realm of possibilities (instead of annihilation being the final sure outcome). We are agreeing. But what nature that uniculture - western potentially? Do you think western culture ascends, as still recognizable as per it's bedrock principles, by way of destroying the others via destructive dominance, or by way of choice, given we are the only culture that highly values choice so much?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash December 11, 2016 3:31 PM  

Western meritocracy results from the operation of the egalitarian principles as accurately defined upon which western culture was built ("egalitarian principles" defined as originally intended, and not as per more recent subversive definitions as offered by the globalist-tyranny-machine .... which inaccuracies have recently, surprisingly, been uptaken by the culture at large nevertheless, which is deep source of much current western cultural confusion).

Straightforward lie. It's a lie. You are lying, possibly to yourself and definitely to us.
There is NOTHING egalitarian in Western civilization.

It has been credibly argued that all Indo-European civilization is built on the tri-partite division of society into Warrior, Priest and Peasant.Sometime in the dark ages that became Nobility, Clerisy, and Laity. Three hundred years ago it was quite clearly visible in all aspects of European civilization.
Today that tripartite division is expressed as Celebrities, Intellectuals and Workers.
Celebrities include the Very Rich, intellectuals includes the Politicians and Journalists, and Workers includes merchants and those on the dole.

These three groups have ALWAYS been treated differently in law and custom, going back to prehistory, in every European nationality and civilization.

Equality is a profoundly anti-Western concept.

Anonymous Full-Fledged Fiasco December 11, 2016 3:35 PM  

"So the news is fake because you aren't interesting or relevant enough to be quoted?"

Damn Vox, your blog have some of the weakest trolls I've ever seen.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash December 11, 2016 3:36 PM  

In fact, the primary enemy of Western civilization is the SJW, who is a member of the Worker class attempting to become a member of the Intellectual class. The are created and aided along by Academic and Journalistic members of the Intellectual class trying to firm up their position or gain entry to the Celebrity class.

The only innovation that America brings to the table is that you are not restricted legally or socialy to the class you were born into. Some claim that American equality meant at one time equality before the law. I suppose that is possible. It's certainly the impression that the Intellectual class wanted to create, but I find little evidence it is actually true.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash December 11, 2016 3:37 PM  

Olof wrote:So the news is fake because you aren't interesting or relevant enough to be quoted?
Weak troll. 1/10, would not bitch-slap.

Blogger VD December 11, 2016 4:30 PM  

I disagree on both counts.

And you're wrong. Completely.

What timeline then do you see for those awful civil war eventualities?

I expect the financial system to fail in 2033, which will probably trigger the unpleasantries. I predicted this in 2002, and see no reason to adjust the prediction. Things are playing out pretty much according to form, except for the European migration crisis.

Blogger James Dixon December 11, 2016 4:48 PM  

> So the news is fake because you aren't interesting or relevant enough to be quoted?

No, it's fake because it's in Carlos Slim's blog. Pretty much everything they print is fake.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 4:51 PM  

Snidely Whiplash - your comments @74 and @76 - you make very good points, and with respect to the validity of your points - yes - very accurate assessment. Who is pimping who's ass?, Who is the ho?, And who is the trick?, And by what false dreams is the dynamic upheld? ..... is certainly part of the ongoing history of the west. Every culture must let the will to power, and the resulting dominance/submission dynamic, play-out among the cultural adherents, because these deep psychic forces around the very necessary and deep animal instincts for self-preservation, must be given outlet. It is part of what human is - that's for sure. And I like how you summarize that dynamic so well with respect to western culture. Spot on.

But ..... there is the collaboration instinct as well. How does culture allow outlet for that in terms of interface with will to power, given the human proclivity for self-agency beliefs? The west has made almost continual headway with respect to allowing better and better outlet for that, until the last 30 years or so, when that endeavor has been covertly hi-jacked by agents of the globalist agenda, who are not west, and want more tyranny (not less).

That is what I have been talking about - the west's superiority vis-a-vis other cultures with respect to providing more and more beneficial outlet for instinctual collaboration drives, as underpinned by more sublime western ideals, or more accurately - as underpinned by more sublime instinctual psyche-derived patterns of behavior, around the egalitarian principles, as I have outlined in comment above.

The question remains - can other cultures adopt the egalitarian principles (as I defined) by way of better non-interfering western example? I think probably yes. Isn't post World War 2 Japan at least a partial example of this? I think there is enough normative commonality among the individuals across-races, to potentially allow for this, despite the normative trait weighting differences (which are probably larger than they seem due to the way the culture sorting mechanism emphasizes trait differences by way of the social feedback loops as I outlined in comment #51 above).

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 5:15 PM  

VD - you said - "And you're wrong. Completely.". OK I guess we agree to disagree for the time being.

I certainty haven't thought deeply about all this and carved out my views, since 2002 (maybe since 2014) so perhaps the advantage is it you then, given that you have been testing a bigger sample of day-to-day empirical data against your theories, than I have (but I have tried to be retrospective with respect to the evidence).

You have mentioned that you are an optimist at heart (as I am) and that you used to be of libertarian bent (which are my leanings). Is there any one big event that really changed your mind about all this?

For whatever it's worth I was becoming quite disheartened with respect to the growing influence of the tyranny of the globalist machine, until Trump came along, which has given me new hope.

Another point I would like to make - if too much real life-threatening hardship occurs, tribalist instincts naturally rise. But I have been of the mind that the technology wave that is ever rising exponentially and hasn't even come close to cresting (and maybe never will), will immunize all of humanity against reversion towards more life-threatening events, than is the current norm for any given population (despite the crazy monetary policy - i.e - rising real powers via technology will ultimately nix the importance of the monetary policy quandary - probably just in time) - so that is also forming part of my opinion on this.

Blogger André Sanchez December 11, 2016 5:15 PM  

praetorian wrote: Can we please drop this bullshit? At the end of the day, humanity is on a one-way course to either a unicultural (at least within the ruling class) global empire, and/or extinction. Technology has left us with no other option.

Thank you for this.

It's always good to be reminded how much I hate people like you.


Hate away, won't make me wrong.

Blogger VD December 11, 2016 5:19 PM  

The question remains - can other cultures adopt the egalitarian principles (as I defined) by way of better non-interfering western example? I think probably yes. Isn't post World War 2 Japan at least a partial example of this?

You're apparently going to have to learn this the hard way. You haven't even figured out that neo-liberalism has peaked and the pendulum is now going to be swinging back the other way for a long time.

Blogger VD December 11, 2016 5:21 PM  

Another point I would like to make - if too much real life-threatening hardship occurs, tribalist instincts naturally rise. But I have been of the mind that the technology wave that is ever rising exponentially and hasn't even come close to cresting (and maybe never will), will immunize all of humanity against reversion towards more life-threatening events, than is the current norm for any given population (despite the crazy monetary policy - i.e - rising real powers via technology will ultimately nix the importance of the monetary policy quandary - probably just in time) - so that is also forming part of my opinion on this.

That's insane. It's not optimism, it's utopianism. Technology ALREADY makes an incredible level of destruction possible and we haven't even started scratching the surface of those possibilities.

Humanity is far more likely to be eliminated by technology than immunized against it. You've been reading too much Kurzweil and not enough Huntington.

Blogger VD December 11, 2016 5:22 PM  

Is there any one big event that really changed your mind about all this?

The post-1990 movement of peoples.

Blogger André Sanchez December 11, 2016 5:43 PM  

Wild Man wrote:@66 and @70 you said (and quoteed) " Can we please drop this bullshit? At the end of the day, humanity is on a one-way course to either a unicultural (at least within the ruling class) global empire, and/or extinction. Technology has left us with no other option."

OK - you agree a uniculture is within the realm of possibilities (instead of annihilation being the final sure outcome). We are agreeing. But what nature that uniculture - western potentially? Do you think western culture ascends, as still recognizable as per it's bedrock principles, by way of destroying the others via destructive dominance, or by way of choice, given we are the only culture that highly values choice so much?


Well, if the technological paradigm shifts again, to enable things like space colonies, a multicultural (in the alt-right sense of the word) humanity is still possible. Remember the equation, proximity + diversity = war? Right now, technology has made all the corners of the earth way too fucking close to one another. We have nukes. And by "we", I mean both the islamic state of Pakistan, the SJW state of France, and the Divine Kingdom of Trump. And that's not even the only problem.

Choice? As the british told the hindus that wanted to burn their widows alive, you are perfectly free to choose to do that, just as I am perfectly free to choose to hang you for it. Again, are we forgeting that the United States was built on the ashes of another culture? That even after independence, it was an Empire that conquered a vast and previously occupied land mass? That it has been at war with other cultures since before its founding? Did that make the United States unrecognizable as a western nation? I don't think so. The golden age of the West was precisely when it exercised the greatest degree of dominance over other cultures. I think it would probably do some good to go back to real (not covert) western imperialism, as that requires men to not sink into this sissified cuck state that whites (of nearly all nationalities) are in today.

Blogger Cail Corishev December 11, 2016 5:54 PM  

Damn Vox, your blog have some of the weakest trolls I've ever seen.

It makes a big difference how (or whether) you engage them. Vox and some of the regulars have gotten identifying them down to a science, so that the most common types can be identified within three comments, often sooner. Then, not taking their bait the way they expect throws them off their game and leaves them with little to do but throw insults.

It may look easy, but it's the result of years of observation and discipline.

Blogger Cail Corishev December 11, 2016 5:56 PM  

No, it's fake because it's in Carlos Slim's blog. Pretty much everything they print is fake.

And what isn't should be treated as fake anyway, because we can.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash December 11, 2016 5:56 PM  

Wild Man wrote:The question remains - can other cultures adopt the egalitarian principles (as I defined) by way of better non-interfering western example? I think probably yes. Isn't post World War 2 Japan at least a partial example of this? I think there is enough normative commonality among the individuals across-races, to potentially allow for this, despite the normative trait weighting differences (which are probably larger than they seem due to the way the culture sorting mechanism emphasizes trait differences by way of the social feedback loops as I outlined in comment #51 above).
Then you're a fool. A gold plated cuckservative fool. Technology won't deliver you. You can't make everybody on Earth a Westerner except by killing everyone who's not Western.
The underlying drives, personalities, and social glue are GENETIC, not technological, not cultural. You can train up a Black man to act like an Englishman, but only at great cost and a level of social control and coercion that Whites find unbearable. And you have to do the same with his children and grandchildren and great grandchildren, forever and ever, amen.

Your basic assertion is that we can make everyone White. You can't make everyone White. THEY DON'T WANT TO BE WHITE.

Blogger James Dixon December 11, 2016 6:23 PM  

> Can we please drop this bullshit? At the end of the day, humanity is on a one-way course to either a unicultural (at least within the ruling class) global empire, and/or extinction.

Giving your premise the benefit of a doubt, then I guess the best we can hope for is extinction. Otherwise you're looking at the real life version of 1984.

And if there were no external agencies involved, you'd probably be right. If...

Blogger John XR December 11, 2016 6:29 PM  

"The Ku Klux Klan is an irrelevant and outdated American organization based on race. The Alt-Right is an increasingly popular, increasingly relevant global phenomenon based on nationalism."

The KKK seems to operate at the family and tribe level. They had no real influence on national politics, which the alt-right does. A bottom up approach didn't work for the KKK. Family and Tribe are weak when the nation does not support them.

Anonymous Edweirdo December 11, 2016 6:30 PM  

It is true that Olof is an anagram of "fool"

Blogger Snidely Whiplash December 11, 2016 6:32 PM  

Edweirdo wrote:It is true that Olof is an anagram of "fool"
Really?
'Cause try as I might, I keep coming up with "wanker".

Blogger VD December 11, 2016 6:36 PM  

You're banned and spammed, Olof.

Blogger André Sanchez December 11, 2016 6:42 PM  

James Dixon wrote:> Can we please drop this bullshit? At the end of the day, humanity is on a one-way course to either a unicultural (at least within the ruling class) global empire, and/or extinction.

Giving your premise the benefit of a doubt, then I guess the best we can hope for is extinction. Otherwise you're looking at the real life version of 1984.

And if there were no external agencies involved, you'd probably be right. If...


I don't agree that global unification = 1984.

External agencies? You mean like God? Last time I read the Bible, God was promising a one-world theocracy to be built on the ashes of this.

There is a third option in my opinion, but it requires a shift in our technological paradigm (either a radical "evolution", or a radical "devolution") to increase the separation between human beings of different cultures.

Blogger James Dixon December 11, 2016 6:48 PM  

> I don't agree that global unification = 1984.

Then you're worse than a fool.

> External agencies? You mean like God?

I deliberately didn't specify.

> Last time I read the Bible, God was promising a one-world theocracy to be built on the ashes of this.

If you're talking the Christian God, do you really think he will allow a rebuilding of the Tower of Babel, given that he destroyed it the first time?

Blogger André Sanchez December 11, 2016 7:14 PM  

The special snowflake syndrome aside, there has been a steady increase in cultural cohesion/uniformity as technology has shrunk distances on earth. Has that resulted in a 1984 type of society? Oh wait... lol... but seriously. If we get to 1984 levels, it won't be because of global unification.


James Dixon wrote:
If you're talking the Christian God, do you really think he will allow a rebuilding of the Tower of Babel, given that he destroyed it the first time?


I think you are seriously misinterpreting the point in the story of the Tower of Babel. But if he doesn't, I stick to my earlier statement. The only way to prevent a global empire from forming is a radical technological paradigm shift, namely a return to the pre-industrial era (and we'll count extinction as falling into that category), or something along the lines of an advance into the space colonization era. It is not possible to continue having independent nation states. I reject "globalism" because it is a specific imperial project that I despise, and is doomed to fail anyway. I also reject Islam, because it is a specific imperial project that I despise. But I am keenly aware of the fact that there is nowhere to hide. If you are a nationalist, then you must also be an imperialist. You don't have to like this, you don't have to accept this, but if you live long enough, you'll have to experience this.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 8:13 PM  

VD - you said - "You're apparently going to have to learn this the hard way. You haven't even figured out that neo-liberalism has peaked and the pendulum is now going to be swinging back the other way for a long time."

What does neo-liberalism have to do with the instinct for mutual respect (the corner stone of the egalitarian, some of which rubbed off on Japan, post-war)? If neo-liberalism is passe that would generally be a good thing (however the globalist agendists seem to pick and choose among neo-liberal concepts - so I'm not so sure that ship has sailed yet). VD - I'm not grasping your point about neo-liberalism.

VD - you also said - "That's insane. It's not optimism, it's utopianism. Technology ALREADY makes an incredible level of destruction possible and we haven't even started scratching the surface of those possibilities. Humanity is far more likely to be eliminated by technology than immunized against it. You've been reading too much Kurzweil and not enough Huntington."

Incredible levels of destruction possible - yes - and despite that technology - humans that prescribe to the egalitarian precepts have generally shown alot of restraint with respect to the use of said weaponry. That is cause for a hopeful outlook with respect to human capacity for forbearance and the resilience that stems from an expedient appreciation of consequences. Furthermore, it bodes well for arguments for the rising potential for human interface with technology - which helps make my point that technology will save us by way of enhancement of human potential.

But both Neocons, and the globalist scourge (that each aren't all that far removed from each other as to who the players are) + the convenient enemies (foils) they fashion around the globe - not so much restraint with improved weaponry - eh?. But hey - these be the real enemies my friend. How can you not see this?

This is still about ideology. Perhaps Huntington is right about cultural conflicts by race as long as these real enemies are pulling the strings (culture can be nicely fashioned into a foil after all) - but it is ludicrous to kneejerk to believe that Huntington is going to continue to be right outside of that dynamic. Nobody knows (I thought you were an optimist). Islam is fighting a holy war - yes - and will continue to do so - that is their prerogative as long as they keep that war at home. The west should get out of the way and let them exhaust themselves (instead of playing on that dynamic for short sighted gain). Russia and China should stay out of it too. There is no other viable way that won't end in disaster. Israel should start making friends within the middle east if they have any sense. America should fight no proxy wars for Israel. Israel needs to get that signal loud and clear. America should signal limiting the use of it's military - to American defense purposes only. That will clearly signal to NATO that it might well viably continue if the globalists and neocons in their midst be ejected, and NATO realigns with Russia as the natural ally, with consensus that the middle east conundrum is their most pressing threat that they should seek to insulate themselves from as much as is possible, until the middle east comes around some day. Trump needs to signal that (he already has alluded to that during his campaign). If the multi-nationals want protection for their interests abroad, beyond the western realm, - they should get busy on figuring out how they might help that eventually occurring, one-off, within each such non-western nation. Maybe that would incentivize them to finally behave with more responsibility and common human decency.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 8:13 PM  

I dunno - you say the post 1990 movement of peoples was the linchpin for you. The results of that may be more palpable in the U.S than in Canada (even though the demographic has changed so much here since then also, maybe even more than in the U.S. - but it remains mostly tension free here despite these changes). Not feeling it here yet. But there is cause for concern with respect to Islam. That is not good what is going down in Europe. And the "migrant crisis" dynamic is sponsored by the globalists - for the purpose of increasing their tyrannical power in Europe. There isn't no-go zones in Canada. Yet. We will freak if that happens and we won't let it happen. No Sharia law within the west. That is just lunacy to accept that. Islam needs to figure their shit out (with respect to the stupid disrespectful pre-emptive bullying by way of death-for-Muhammed-blasphemy BS) sooner instead of later if they want continued access to the west. That BS should have never been accepted in the west (but of course they lied about a whole bunch about their beliefs and their agenda at the beginning). That is what Trump is signalling.

As well - in the U.S. - the dominant culture has been conditioned to accept BS by the gripes of the black demographic, despite the fact there are actually black no-go zones in the U.S. America f*cked-up on that (homegrown generational blacks in large US cities seem to be way more reactive and entitled to victim mentality than blacks from Africa). Time America straightened that BS out. Trump is subtly signalling for that.

And America continues to f*ck-up on the southern border. Time America straightens that BS out. Trump is strongly signalling for that.

I dunno - maybe the tensions are just too high in the U.S because of all these historical domestic f*ck-ups. Jeez - I hope not - I'm not counting the U.S out yet. Because the U.S. is just so good. And now you got some real leadership.

The ideology war is not over. It is only beginning. The west will win. Because it is a better ideology. And then there will be converts, until it is everyone. That is our best future. Why aren't you pulling for that? Trump is (I hope). If the U.S. is not up to the task ...... then it will occur elsewhere in the west (lead by example), but it would be much, much, much better for the world if the U.S. didn't fail, and instead lead the way.

I'm routing for America. VD - despite your other ideas - are you at least routing for America?

Blogger Rusty Fife December 11, 2016 8:16 PM  

Wild Man wrote:

I'm routing for America. VD - despite your other ideas - are you at least routing for America?


Read Clash of Civilizations . Then come back and tell us why the other civilizations won't hate the West.

Blogger VD December 11, 2016 8:47 PM  

What does neo-liberalism have to do with the instinct for mutual respect (the corner stone of the egalitarian, some of which rubbed off on Japan, post-war)? If neo-liberalism is passe that would generally be a good thing (however the globalist agendists seem to pick and choose among neo-liberal concepts - so I'm not so sure that ship has sailed yet). VD - I'm not grasping your point about neo-liberalism.

You're welcome to comment here, but I'm not reading any more of your questions.

Blogger Sheila4g December 11, 2016 8:49 PM  

@100 Wild Man: "The ideology war is not over. It is only beginning. The west will win. Because it is a better ideology. And then there will be converts, until it is everyone."

Seems I've read something quite similar before - let's see, was it "Make the World Safe for Democracy"? Or was it "the end of history"? Perhaps "a new world order"?

There's nothing new under the sun, Wild Man, and your naive conviction that "everyone" will adopt the West's ideology (i.e. egalitarianism, in your view) and live happily ever after ignores all evidence of the genetic basis for race and thus culture. In your case, perhaps ignorance is bliss. I prefer reality.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 8:55 PM  

Snidely Whiplash - @90 - you mentioned you thought my views made me a "A gold plated cuckservative fool". No - cuckservative means one welcomes disrespect upon oneself. That not on with me. I get disrespected then I get the big urge to f*ck the other guy up. And that is all part of living by the instinctual patterns apparent within the 4 elements of the egalitarian mindset. Forbearance until civility is returned by way disrespect, - disengage then - unless dishonesty or cheating has also occurred - then vengeance is my reward - it is the way of the western man - always has been.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 9:00 PM  

VD you said - "You're welcome to comment here, but I'm not reading any more of your questions."

Because I don't grasp the intended meaning of your neo-liberalism comment and asked for clarification?

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 9:18 PM  

Sheila4g - you said - "Seems I've read something quite similar before - let's see, was it (1) "Make the World Safe for Democracy"? (2) Or was it "the end of history"? (3) Perhaps "a new world order"?"

Comment #1 - is a neocon slogan. Neocon ideas are completely antithetical to the ideas I outlined.

Comment #2 - isn't that Francis Fukuyama? Once again - his ideas are not akin to mine

Comment #3 - Bush One? Neocon.

I agree there is nothing new under the sun (at least in this discussion). The ideas I put forward here on this thread are the old ideas of the western enlightenment period (but they might seem new because the original concepts have been subverted by the globalist-tyranny-machine - over the past 30 years). It's foolish to think the appreciation of these ideas just has to be limited to Europeans, given that it has taken more than 1,600 years for the ideas to germinate and take root in the west. These are not the easiest ideals for a culture to embrace - but man is it worth it when such takes root. The west needs to better consolidate these ideas. Then they may be taken up elsewhere (as is my speculation). Why would you discount that possibility, as it is still an unknown, but promises the best future for the humanity juggernaut. That, my dear, is what would be foolish.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 9:27 PM  

VD - if you cut the obfuscatory doctrinal edifice away from your conception of Christianity as the mindset that upholds western virtue - what are you left with as the remaining core concepts? Consider this and you may find yourself agreeing with me.

Blogger André Sanchez December 11, 2016 9:29 PM  

Wild Man wrote:Israel should start making friends within the middle east if they have any sense. America should fight no proxy wars for Israel. Israel needs to get that signal loud and clear.

That is seriously hilarious. What are you smoking??

Blogger Rusty Fife December 11, 2016 9:40 PM  

Wild Man wrote:if you cut the obfuscatory doctrinal edifice away from your conception of Christianity as the mindset that upholds western virtue -

If you cut away Christianity; there is nothing left.

Blogger bob kek mando: i can't be racist. why, some of my best friends are ((( Literally Hitler ))). { Vox Gayness intensifies } December 11, 2016 9:43 PM  

100. Wild Man December 11, 2016 8:13 PM
I'm routing for America. VD - despite your other ideas - are you at least routing for America?


that's not a typo, you repeated it.


http://www.dictionary.com/browse/rout

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/root?s=t

could you please learn to speak English? or stop retreating from America?

Blogger André Sanchez December 11, 2016 9:46 PM  

Serious question Wild Man. How do you "make friends" with your enemies? Israel's neighbors have been trying to wipe them off the face of the earth since it was founded. Even before that during british rule, jewish communities were regularly butchered by their "neighbors". And before that, the jews there lived in submission as an underclass of the Ottoman Empire. Israel will either expand or die. It cannot coexist with, much less within, dar al Islam. Which gets me to think, maybe there really is a jewish conspiracy to push immigration into Europe and America... to give spoiled white people a little more perspective so they stop bitching about how mean the israelis are, and how they just need to be nicer to the arabs and everything will be just peachy.

Blogger James Dixon December 11, 2016 9:52 PM  

> Because I don't...

Because you don't use one word when 50 will do the same thing, just for starters.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 9:52 PM  

Rusty Fife - you said "If you cut away Christianity; there is nothing left".

But if you cut the inter-referential doctrine (like the precise definition of the Holy Trinity, the Immaculate Conception, etc. etc.) - you are still left with the teaching of Jesus as outlined in the gospels. What is the central thesis of these teachings so stripped of doctrinal interpretation?

That to enhance self-awareness is virtuous. The precepts of the egalitarian is the operation of such endeavor.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 9:56 PM  

@ 110 - hahaha! Good catch. Rooting! I'll remember that from here on in.

Blogger Wild Man December 11, 2016 11:00 PM  

Andre Sanchez - Israel? Quite the quandary. I agree with VD that a Jewish homeland for the Jews is a good thing for the Jews and therefore for the world. The Jews (particularly the Ashkenazi) are brilliant people. But they got a huge defect. The have a huge tendency to see themselves, collectively, as those that turn the head of whatever dominant culture they find themselves in.

This is not even a controversial opinion. This dynamic is very much in the open. The Jews cannot deny this. Read the Algemeiner Journal and you will eventually see that yes indeed, that is how the Jews see this world, as the people that turns the head of the dominant culture they find themselves in). As such, they cannot really grasp the gestalt of the dominant culture because they prefer this rather parasitic position (rather parasitic if unmanaged by the dominant culture) which more properly should be fashioned as a rather symbiotic position (rather symbiotic if properly managed by the dominant culture.) This historical Jewish preference has been both especially beneficial and especially detrimental, to both the dominant culture and to the Jewish community. The dominant culture benefits by way of the extraordinary Jewish capacity for thinking outside the box, and bringing compelling novel ideas. But sometimes these ideas are wrong (or otherwise inappropriate) for the dominant culture, and since there generally is uptake among those in the dominant culture, sometimes this leads to very very detrimental circumstances. Toxic varieties of feminism, Black Lives Matters and other subversive minority rights movements, neocon concepts, the subversion of concepts used by those that push the globalist agenda, and many ideas about inappropriate entitlements around the virtue signalling in support of victimhood, are all agendas that have at least to some degree, have been informed by concepts put forward by Jewish intellectuals. And the Jews are so prolific and so widespread at the levers of cultural power (probably due to their exceptionalism) that these faulty memes penetrate everywhere and just become toxically pervasive.

This is why a Jewish homeland is so important. The Jews can use the homeland experience to work through towards a different cultural mindset. The world should help the Jews in this respect. The Jews have brought much goodness into this world as well, and humanity should be very grateful for that.

But Israel is still trying to turn the head of it's giant protector - America, and has been quite successful in that endeavor (I have read articles in the Algemeiner Journal whereby staff writers or promoted Jewish writers openly brag about this, and are rather contemptuous of the American political class - which are seen as pawns). This dynamic is not good for anyone (especially not good for America, that seems to unconsciously permit the manipulation towards Israel's bidding). Israel needs to be pushed towards full nationhood. This means making friends with their neighbors, so they can stand on their own without being blatantly propped up by American protectionism. They must do this. Once this signal is clearly given (cue Trump, soon I hope) - I would not discount Jewish ingenuity too much with respect to soon finding success in this endeavor.

Through this world event (Israel maturing), the Jews may finally be able to more easily find the sweetspot of the symbiotic position, within dominant cultures in which Jews partake. Western understanding and management around these Jewish particulars is critical. The Jews are exceptional but they are not God's chosen people meant to lead us all via psychic manipulation. That meme must eternally, go in the dung heap.

Anonymous Beau December 12, 2016 2:48 AM  

- you are still left with the teaching of Jesus as outlined in the gospels. What is the central thesis of these teachings so stripped of doctrinal interpretation?

That to enhance self-awareness is virtuous.


Spectacularly wrong. Triple-decker wrong, with double wrong cheese, a wrong pickle, slathered in wrong sauce, in a biodegradable wrong wrapper.

The gospels testify of Jesus, "You have the words of eternal life," and, "Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world." Jesus taught, "Repent and believe the good news." Some did believe he is the Christ, come into the world to save sinners. Others rejected him. To these he admonished, "Unless you believe that I am he, you will die in your sins." The central thesis is Jesus is the Christ of God, sent into the world to save sinners who repent and receive him, granting them forgiveness and eternal life.

Your self-esteem synthesis is risible on its face - nothing more than the raspy call of an emphysemic disease-ridden whore plying her trade in an alley compared to the sweet voice of Christ's bride calling the lost to eternal life and love safe secure at home with her beloved.

Blogger André Sanchez December 12, 2016 3:29 AM  

"Israel needs to be pushed towards full nationhood. This means making friends with their neighbors, so they can stand on their own without being blatantly propped up by American protectionism. They must do this. Once this signal is clearly given (cue Trump, soon I hope) - I would not discount Jewish ingenuity too much with respect to soon finding success in this endeavor."

No matter how brillant jews may be, they cannot accomplish the impossible. It is much more likely that, without adequate oversight from a superpower to keep the balance of power, the Middle East would turn to glass. We don't live in the 19th century anymore, and honestly, even then this would have been a pipe dream. Your notion of Israel "maturing" into friendly relations with its neighbors is totally and completely insane.

Let me put this in other terms. In military terms, human beings are in an era where the offensive capacity they possess far exceeds their defensive capacity, and there is no sign that this will ever change. This means, necessarily, that all real power will converge. The distance that once protected you from the arrows of the enemy is now greater than the earth itself, and the shield that could help you survive a volley has yet to be invented. And by arrow, I'm not talking just about nukes.

Blogger Bodo Staron December 12, 2016 10:36 AM  

For those that think the enrichment of immigrants into the US gave it it's edge: German author Bruno Bandulet wrote a whole book on hidden German reparations after WW2.
This included hundreds if not thousands of patents that were taken.
Interview in German here:
http://info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/deutschland/redaktion/interview-mit-bruno-bandulet-zu-seinem-neuen-buch-beuteland.html

He calculated from 1945 to the mid 1950ies, about one Billion € was looted from Germany (in today's money).

Anonymous Avalanche December 13, 2016 6:52 PM  

@90 "You can't make everybody on Earth a Westerner except by killing everyone who's not Western."

Okay, when do we start?

Blogger bosscauser January 09, 2017 2:31 PM  

9/11 for starters. And one nuke or so in your back yard.
What has meddling done for us other burry our children and pay over a trillion dollars on policing the world...

#PresidentTrump

Anonymous Zoroaster January 10, 2017 8:16 AM  

The Alt Right is not just a pro-White ideology … if it was just a pro-White ideology, for this you have already the KKK or the Nazism that are backed by a "dead-end road" ideology. In fact, the Alt Right is backed by brilliant philosophers defending Ethno-Pluralism (not to be confused with the Cultural Marxist Multiculturalism) such as Alain de Benoist and other intellectuals, and therefore the Alt Right is the defense, promotion and revival of the Deep Indo-European roots of the Europeans. And the Alt Right movement can be sanely nurtured and have a prosperous future only if the White Europeans see beyond their skin color, only if they seek for their deepest roots (and reject their alien Abrahamic religions ie the ChristianismS). And you White Europeans share your deepest roots with the Zoroastrian Iranians and also the Hinduists of Northern India!
https://www.facebook.com/followzarathushtra/photos/a.1514051055302368.1073741840.818960668144747/1243743995666410/?type=3&theater

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts