ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, December 22, 2016

The false faith of diversity

It is not merely ironic, it is literally diabolical, that white Americans celebrate their own population replacement by diversity while decrying that of the Tibetans by the Chinese:
The US government opposes the existence of a White majoritarian society, and it makes little effort to hide this. System sycophants can of course protest that this is not the case at all—that the government is just promoting equality and diversity, and that opponents of equality and diversity (and immigration, legal or illegal) are racists and bigots—but the result is still less White people. That’s what actually matters, the result. And if you care about that, you are treated like a two-headed person at best, or a terrorist at worst. If you want to save Tibet from population replacement by the Chinese though, then that’s very upright and good of you.

Framed in terms of genocide, replacement sounds conspiratorial because there is slim official acknowledgement of the desired impact for these policies to have on the European American population. Very, very few people in power go on the record explicitly calling for there to be less White people, and when they do it gets little coverage for obvious reasons. That Whites are becoming a minority is acknowledged as a fact and lauded as progress, but it is not overtly called for. President Barack Obama hasn’t said he wants to see less White people around; it is only noted that there will be less of them and that such an outcome would be good. But if we talk of demographic change in terms of holy diversity and sacrosanct equality, our greatest qualities as a nation of immigrants that is open to anyone who wants to come here and make a better life (especially those from the global south who outnumber Europeans by billions), suddenly things sound very different.

And familiar. Did any bells go off? If you’ve ever been through higher education, watched basic cable, joined the armed forces, had a white collar job, worked for a large corporation in any capacity, read an op-ed in major newspaper, or really interacted with any mainline institution in the United States, you’ve almost certainly been trained to celebrate diversity. Trained by those in power that to embrace and adhere to this belief system is the path to moral enlightenment and social mobility. This does not sound like a call for genocide at all but rather a religious vocation, a cause to be taken up.

Pursuing diversity is a righteous goal that only nasty and brutish people of rude inclinations oppose, such as rednecks, blue-collar Whites, or other lower-middle class people of European descent. The eloquent and charismatic Obama is a champion of diversity, is he not? Who in their right mind is opposed to there being less White people? And diversity is good for the economy too! You can actually sell Homo oeconomicus his own slaughter, for the last man has no ambitions beyond compliance.

Language has both the power to enlighten and obfuscate, but no matter what we call this, it means Whites becoming a minority. Academically this radical racial shift is referred to as the third demographic transition—the demographic cliff nearly all White countries have plunged off as their fertility rates sink below replacement levels (2.1 children per woman). At the same time, the share of foreign-born and non-European peoples in White countries is hitting record levels. What can be the end result of this if not a world where Europe and the Anglo countries become non-white, while Africa remains African and Asia remains Asian? This is an issue no government wants to formally address and something they won’t have a conversation about with their constituents. But it matters to these governments, as they’ve enacted policies that promote the third demographic transition. Therefore they must be held accountable for the consequences.

Maybe this still sounds crazy to you. What kind of government would go out of its way to replace its own native-born people with outsiders, and for what purpose? I would say any government that is motivated to and not prevented from doing so. In our case the motivation is the ideology of third worldism—the belief that people of color and their interests are morally superior to those of Whites. And there is no prevention, because outside of the government, all of its personnel feeders in the business, media, and academia spaces are on board with third worldism as well. Diversity is their credo, and celebrating diversity is their equivalent of going to church.
Then again, the Tibetans are unlikely to be the last to be replaced; there is a reason why Congress passed the Chinese exclusion laws in the early 20th century. One of the more interesting science fiction possibilities I haven't seen yet is the genetic recreation of the white race from diversity in a Han-dominated world. That particular homogenuity is the most likely end result of diversity; Europe has demonstrated that the (((anti-whites))) don't think ahead much better than the short time-preferenced third worlders they celebrate, or anticipate the logical consequences of their actions. They are tacticians, not strategists.

Meanwhile, both liberals and conservatives fail to grasp that Asians in general and the Han in particular, are considerably more than generic not-whites. They have the most successful, proudest, and most ethnocentric culture on the planet, and perhaps more importantly, they do not let ideologies sabotage their national self-interest for long.
Ethnicity is central to China’s national identity. It is the Han, 1.2bn of them in mainland China alone, that most people refer to as “Chinese”, rather than the country’s minorities, numbering 110m people. Ethnicity and nationality have become almost interchangeable for China’s Han, says James Leibold of La Trobe University in Melbourne, Australia. That conflation is of fundamental importance. It defines the relations between the Han and other ethnic groups. By narrowing its legal labour market almost entirely to people of Han descent, ethnicity is shaping the country’s economy and development. And it strains foreign relations, too. Even ethnic Han whose families left for other countries generations ago are often regarded as part of a coherent national group, both by China’s government and people....

Race became a central organising principle in Republican China. Sun Yat-sen, who founded the Kuomintang, China’s nationalist party, and is widely seen as a “father” of the Chinese nation, promoted the idea of “common blood”. A century on President Xi Jinping continues to do so. One reason for his claim that Taiwan is part of China is that “blood is thicker than water”. In a speech in 2014 he set his sights even wider: “Generations of overseas Chinese never forget their home country, their origins or the blood of the Chinese nation flowing in their veins.”

Many Chinese today share the idea that a Chinese person is instantly recognisable—and that an ethnic Han must, in essence, be one of them. A young child in Beijing will openly point at someone with white or black skin and declare them a foreigner (or “person from outside country”, to translate literally). Foreign-born Han living in China are routinely told that their Mandarin should be better (in contrast to non-Han, who are praised even if they only mangle an occasional pleasantry). China today is extraordinarily homogenous. It sustains that by remaining almost entirely closed to new entrants except by birth.
Moreover, having witnessed and become dominant through the diversity-assisted suicide of the European West, the Chinese of the future are unlikely to fall for the same conceptual bait as the foolish liberals and conservatives of the West. There is no equality, there never will be, and those who make it an article of faith will inevitably be conquered by those who wisely reject it in favor of reality.

Labels: ,

101 Comments:

Anonymous Icicle December 22, 2016 5:16 AM  

I wonder how Christianity will change the Han.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable December 22, 2016 5:32 AM  

One of the more interesting science fiction possibilities I haven't seen yet is the genetic recreation of the white race from diversity in a Han-dominated world. That particular homogenuity is the most likely end result of diversity

I believe that will remain fiction, because we are at a dual historical discontinuity: with no more frontiers, peace-seeking Native Europeans are cornered rats; and the Learned Elders Of Wye's plan won't work, because their would-be hosts are unabashedly tribalist.

Blogger Retrenched December 22, 2016 5:33 AM  

A racist is a white person who loves his own children more than the children of strangers on other continents.

Blogger The Observer December 22, 2016 5:33 AM  

@1:

Given how Christianity is practiced in South America, Africa, and the Philippines, definitely not in the same way it's changed the Men of the West.

Anonymous John December 22, 2016 5:44 AM  

That Han-identity is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest, things enabling successful Chinese spying against the US. We employ ethnic Chinese at our defense contractors and in our defense agencies without a care, while the PRC leverages loyalty to race and homeland to entice them to turn over our secrets.

Anonymous llsepher December 22, 2016 5:48 AM  

"One of the more interesting science fiction possibilities I haven't seen yet is the genetic recreation of the white race from diversity in a Han-dominated world."

Ahh, Vox, I see you're starting to flirt with the idea of genetic recreation! You know pretty much the only thing we would need to do to make that possible down the road is sequence all European genomes... How about it Vox? lol The West might be fucked. Gathering up all the genomes we can so we can eventually reboot sounds like a pretty good idea, no? We will worry about Rome 3.0 once artificial wombs and gene manufacturing are things. XD

Blogger peter blandings December 22, 2016 5:58 AM  

i've been saying it for years: china has changed everything. it's not just manufacturing. go to las vegas. you are the minority. hordes of chinese are everywhere. disneyland, same thing. government buildings, same thing. we need a strategy and action right now. those who talk about the u.s. in 2030 or 2050 are delusional. SHTF is here now and requires drastic action now. the third worlders are a major threat but can be dealt with. china, on the other hand, is an immediate existential threat. islam exists only because of a lack of will. it can be extinguished any day. but the han is an entirely different matter. we need to start scrambling today. satellites, subs, and hackers needed.

Anonymous Icicle December 22, 2016 6:02 AM  

Given how Christianity is practiced in South America, Africa, and the Philippines, definitely not in the same way it's changed the Men of the West.

Look at South America and the Philippines. Christianity has only been there about 500 years and the areas are much different than they were previously. There are more Christians in South Korea now than Buddhists.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable December 22, 2016 6:10 AM  

One of the more interesting science fiction possibilities I haven't seen yet is the genetic recreation of the white race from diversity in a Han-dominated world. That particular homogenuity is the most likely end result of diversity

I doubt a Han-dominated future, because we're at two major discontinuities in history: the peace-seeking Germans from Russia are cornered rats and know it; and the secular Jews are too, but don't know it and think they can pull off a successful "how do you do fellow Han people."

Anonymous Jamie December 22, 2016 6:11 AM  

It is somewhat funny that white liberals want to hand over everything whites created to blacks and browns, but the only people who will gain from this are the Chinese. Blacks and browns will be much, much worse off in a Han dominated future than they are now. If only white liberals would come to their senses and realize this. There is still some time left to change course.

Blogger The Observer December 22, 2016 6:19 AM  

@8:

Oh, I'm not saying they won't be changed - they will. Just not in the same way that the West was.

@10:

You assume they actually care about said people and are not using them as a springboard to virtue-signal off.

Blogger Jew613 December 22, 2016 6:20 AM  

SciVo de Plorable wrote:

I doubt a Han-dominated future, because we're at two major discontinuities in history: the peace-seeking Germans from Russia are cornered rats and know it; and the secular Jews are too, but don't know it and think they can pull off a successful "how do you do fellow Han people."


The Learned Elders of Wye idea is a fantasy, and a silly one. There is zero chance it will happen as the Chinese would not accept the Jews, and outside of that one conference there is no interest among any Jews in a move to China. It might be good rhetoric but it has no relationship with reality.

As for the Germans, though they have suppressed it there is the same spirit they have always had. It may take time but once the Germans are sick of Islam and the other foreigners they will be dealt with. Maybe not quickly, but it will happen.

Anonymous Eric the Red December 22, 2016 6:26 AM  

I didn't realize that the Founding Fathers started a revolution in order to ultimately get rid of white people.

Any white who says that whites should be eliminated, has a duty to off themselves first. No need for them to stick around, their pet minorities are perfectly capable of carrying out the agenda.

Blogger Nathan December 22, 2016 6:27 AM  

Vox,

"There is no equality, there never will be, and those who make it an article of faith will inevitably be conquered by those who wisely reject it in favor of reality."

Vox, would you agree that equality under the law is a good thing to strive for? But at the same time that this is probably only a realistic goal for a society that is largely both homogenous and Christian? I.e., because "God is no respecter of persons" and "shows no partiality," societies strongly influenced by Christianity will inevitably want to, and can, treat the few non-nationals that are allowed to come in as equal citizens - in part because there is no realistic fear of their being displaced due to the small amount of immigration allowed in the first place?

Is this, in your view, a reasonable way of parsing things?

+Nathan

Anonymous Eric the Red December 22, 2016 6:28 AM  

I didn't realize that the Founding Fathers started a revolution in order to ultimately get rid of white people.
Any white who says that whites should be eliminated, has a duty to off themselves first. No need for them to stick around, their pet minorities are perfectly capable of carrying out the agenda.

Blogger VD December 22, 2016 6:33 AM  

Vox, would you agree that equality under the law is a good thing to strive for? But at the same time that this is probably only a realistic goal for a society that is largely both homogenous and Christian?

No. And no.

Letting in "small number of immigrants" is like letting in "small numbers of cockroaches". It doesn't matter how good they are, because they ALWAYS want to bring in more of their own kind.

Why? Because people LIKE being around their own kind, even if they are exceptional examples of it, and even if they find it advantageous to pursue opportunities elsewhere.

Is this, in your view, a reasonable way of parsing things?

No, it is an attempt to try to square the circle of your ideals with your observations.

Blogger VD December 22, 2016 6:35 AM  

The Learned Elders of Wye idea is a fantasy, and a silly one.

It's rather remarkable to observe the lengths that some Jews will go to avoid growing up, moving to Israel, and attempting to make their own society succeed rather than parasitize a foreign culture.

Blogger Cyril December 22, 2016 6:37 AM  

just read a verse this morning which applies to this situation. Isa 2:6 - and they are pleased with the children of foreigners. Certainly applies to the cucks and churchians.

Anonymous TS December 22, 2016 6:41 AM  

"There is no interest among any Jews in a move to China. It might be good rhetoric but it has no relationship with reality."

Ummm a quick Google search could easily disprove that assertion. I would expect a Jew to say that.

Blogger Badger Brigadon December 22, 2016 6:41 AM  

I actually read a science fiction book about 30 years ago about a White guy that was 'recreated' on a brown world in an 'enclave' of actors made up to look like 50's rural america.

I wish I could remember the author/title. My google-fu is weak

Anonymous Bz December 22, 2016 6:53 AM  

Right next to that the reliably soulless Economist places its article headlined "Killings at a Berlin Christmas market test Germany’s nerve".

Steady now, Germans, don't let the gains of diversity slip through your fingers.

Anonymous Rocklea December 22, 2016 6:53 AM  

One child policy
Male bias
Ghost cities at home
Overseas residential real estate acquisition
Massive resource acquisition
Historical knowledge of cycles
Winter is Coming
Relocation
Programme

And The Walking Dead will follow

Kralizec

Ain't just in time delivery a bitch!

Blogger lannes December 22, 2016 6:54 AM  

If we someday go to war with China, it won't be as easy to intern all of them living here as it was with the Japanese in the 40s.

Anonymous the management December 22, 2016 6:59 AM  

Selling self-destruction to others, especially the children of God, has always been the main business of the devil and his children.

The Han, who are an admirable but largely unsaved people, are a low priority target and therefore not in the spiritual cross-hairs.

Anonymous the management December 22, 2016 7:02 AM  

the management wrote:Selling self-destruction to others, especially the children of God, has always been the main business of the devil and his children.

The Han, who are an admirable but largely unsaved people, are a low priority target and therefore not in the spiritual cross-hairs.



P.S. Yes I know Europe is largely atheist now, but as the cradle of Christendom it's still viewed as the main threat by the enemy.

Anonymous Bz December 22, 2016 7:04 AM  

The Chinese have seen the massive car wreck ahead and maybe heard the screams of idiots trapped in the flames. Even if grinning loons in official uniforms now are waving them in to add to the pileup, they seem sensible enough to instead take a detour and continue their way.

Anonymous Be Deplorable, Not Afraid December 22, 2016 7:12 AM  

@19
Piers Anthony was the author, and I think the boom was "Out of Time" or something like that. Title had nothing to do with the story. The last two white people (young man and women) were living in a zoo, like in The Truman Show. The brown people called each other "stans," short for "standards," and would wear makeup to appear to be white.

Anonymous Jack December 22, 2016 7:33 AM  

It should also be appreciated that the Chinese have to a degree willed this homogeneity into existence. The Han are not actually racially homogeneous - southern Chinese from Guangdong are NOT the same as northerners from Beijing, any more than Greeks are the same as Germans. In the past, southerners spoke Cantonese and northerners spoke Mandarin. The government has consciously promoted Mandarin as the official language of the whole country, and now everyone learns it in school. A nation of dialects, practically one for every province, is becoming a nation of one language. Contrast that to diversity's promotion of multilingualism and multi everything else.

It's a given that the average Chinese has racial hatred for the Japanese, thanks to decades of propaganda in this regard. You have to give the Chinese credit for learning all the right lessons from the past century, while the West has consistently gone down the wrong road. Ethnic homogeneity, common language, cultural and racial pride, friend-enemy distinction.

However, lurking beneath these efforts to unify and strengthen the Chinese nation is a profound sense of inferiority. Their cities are shitholes compared to Korea, Japan, and even the Chinese dominated ports that were once foreign-controlled like Hong Kong and Singapore. Their products are inferior to products from virtually every other country on earth, which should give Americans pause to consider the wisdom of having converted our own economy into one based on consumption of imported Chinese goods. Wealthy and educated Chinese (not always one and the same) know this and prefer to consume products from Japan, Korea, and the West. They send their kids to American or Euro schools, and many prefer to leave China altogether and live in Australia, New Zealand, Canada (where Vancouver is now called Van Kong) and the U.S. It will be interesting to see to what degree this diaspora can actually function as a fifth column for China, as they clearly hope it will. On the one hand, these people have fled their country for greener pastures. On the other hand, the call of the blood is always there, especially if sentiment were to turn against them in their adopted countries.

Blogger Timmy3 December 22, 2016 7:36 AM  

Even the Chinese does not refer to themselves as Han as it refers to the Han Dynasty. It's like calling Americans by the era their ancestors entered America. Washington Americans? Whites are sadly not rising in population in comparison to other ethnic groups, thus it makes sense to preserve their culture. Oddly, America is split from political as well as regional preferences. The misguided coastal states have always set the pace against the flyover country. China had that too with Hong Kong and Taiwan wanting to split off from China. Communist China is contrary to the more free wheeling Chinese preference of governance. Will the Chinese ever resolve their form of government? A distinctly Chinese government instead of a borrowed Russian government that even they discarded. Chinese may be actually more authoritarian with local democracies.

America has its own problems of the separation of state doctrine that minimizes its Christian origins and restricts freedom of association and practices. SJW should never have any place in America.

Blogger Some Dude December 22, 2016 7:48 AM  

Lord Rotschild's blog, The Economist had an article recently on China's morally odious and evil and satanic and you know like really, really, bad lack of diversity.

China has more billionaires than refugees.

China has a nationalised financial system.

China has capital controls.

China's media is controlled by chinese.

China's film studios produce nationalist movies.

China's equivalent to the supreme court has only chinese people.

So, when Rothschild says China is throwing away the benefits of 'diversity'. I think Lee Lo Pan is wiping his ass right now with the Economist on the toilet seat.

Blogger Some Dude December 22, 2016 7:55 AM  

When you let them take control of the media its all over:

1. They control the flow of information - specifically what is left out.
2. They use NARR function, operant conditioning and teddy bear anchoring to make you interpret events in line with their goals.
3. They lie to make you do stuff.

So we get...

1. Lebensraum wars for Zion
2. Black man - white woman couples in most ads, tv shows, movies etc.
3. Open borders cucknomists writing editorials in financial press about benefits of low IQ, high testosterone marauders.
4. Censorship
5 Thought crime - people feel bad pointing out Jewish power or black faults
6. Degradation of pop culture and marketing of sex to children
7. Destruction of white religions, elevation of foreign ones i.e. judaism
8. Tribute paid to Israel and Zion
9. Laws made by our (((courts))) to discriminate legally against whites in their own nation.

The Jewish question is very hard to solve. Occam's Razor suggests what Hitler/Stalin proposed....but I think I know a better way.

Blogger Some Dude December 22, 2016 7:59 AM  

Although I should note all Jews are not Zionists. And many Jews support nationalism and are against open borders. So it was probably unfair of me to make a blanket statement like that. I think the alt right needs to be careful about sweeping statements like that. You don't want to be making more enemies who aren't enemies.

Blogger Phillip George December 22, 2016 8:07 AM  

Jim Jones was a white KoolAid dispenser. As an example of self destroyers he is a stand out for efficiency. He made self evisceration an immediate success story. The odd Buddhist monk self immolates. Suicide as a national preoccupation is usually a long term project.

Why do they do it to themselves and drag us into their dragnet death spiral dive vortex.

Self flagellation religions are all pride. All Vain. All Ego.

Bat shit crazy remains bad science. They don't know Jesus as history, science nor philosophy.

Dumb damned bastards did get into office though?

Nero plays on. We fiddle? Indeed, interesting times. Good post.

Blogger Nathan December 22, 2016 8:25 AM  

Vox,


Thanks for answering me here.

"Letting in "small number of immigrants" is like letting in "small numbers of cockroaches". It doesn't matter how good they are, because they ALWAYS want to bring in more of their own kind.

Why? Because people LIKE being around their own kind, even if they are exceptional examples of it, and even if they find it advantageous to pursue opportunities elsewhere."

Your words certainly do have a force of truth that I do not want to take lightly. That said, I want to make sure I am understanding you here, because, after all, in the past you have said that you thought 1% of a population being non-native was a reasonable thing, if I recall(correct me if I am wrong). So what if my "largely homogeneous" is basically 1%?

Then might what I said, namely:

"...would you agree that equality under the law is a good thing to strive for? But at the same time that this is probably only a realistic goal for a society that is largely both homogeneous and Christian?"

...be reasonable?

+Nathan

Blogger Stilicho December 22, 2016 8:33 AM  

Let's see, white/european colonialism bad, asian/negro colonialism good. Spanish colonialism bad, "Hispanic" colonialism good (if sufficiently brown). Japanese colonialism bad, Chinese colonialism good. Soviet colonialism good, Russian colonialism bad. Colonialism that might improve the standard of living in the colonized country bad, colonization that destroys living standards good. Globalist colonialism good, nationalist colonialism bad.

Did I miss any major examples?

Blogger Lucas December 22, 2016 8:40 AM  

"In our case the motivation is the ideology of third worldism—the belief that people of color and their interests are morally superior to those of Whites."

Not only tht, but also 1) the desire to erase national borders, and 2) reduce the White Menace. (Whites are less likely to accept globalism maybe?).

Blogger Robert What? December 22, 2016 9:21 AM  

". In our case the motivation is the ideology of third worldism—the belief that people of color and their interests are morally superior to those of Whites."

I have a different theory for this. The residents of the third world countries, who are being imported by the millions, are the ideal populace for the "elites" (who are themselves mostly white). Those migrants are raised from birth to obey arbitrary authority without question. They are also cowed by the slightest display of force. Not like those pesky whites who question authority at every turn.

Anonymous bob Just December 22, 2016 9:29 AM  

@27 @28 Thunder-stealers :)

I think it interesting that there are several different expressions for Chinese language which represent the China-centric focus of the article - pu tong hua, zhong wen, Han yu and probably others

which mean "common/universal speech"
"central language"
and "language of the Han"

@Vox- if there is one I don't know about, let me know. But it might be cool for Infogalactic to have A page on Chinese strategy as it relates to Go/WeiQi/Baduk

Doing a google of :

chinese strategy go foreign policy baduk

yields some interesting links

from building islands in the S. China sea

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/chinas-grand-strategy-challenge-creating-its-own-islands-the-11807

to a possible loss of confidence in Chinese strategy by the Chinese at the hands of AlphaGo

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/18/china-go-chess-west-east-technology-artificial-intelligence-google/

Anonymous Awaiting the Christ December 22, 2016 9:54 AM  

What's the end game plan for globalists? Low level slave class and high level aristocracy/oligarchy? That's the only thing I can come up with that explains why anyone would actively pursue Muslims and uneducated low iq ppl to bring into a stable group of countries. Shows the need to get rid of whitey because, for the most part, we historically are independent.

Anonymous Awaiting the Christ December 22, 2016 9:56 AM  

I wish someone would ask the Lawless Bastard or Merkel why....

Anonymous Awaiting the Christ December 22, 2016 9:58 AM  

Those are my thoughts exactly...what's the point of "open borders" and "diversity" for its own sake? Nothing.

Blogger Nathan December 22, 2016 10:05 AM  

Vox,

Just another interesting thought. From Wikipedia:

"Notionally, all citizens except the emperor were equal under Roman law in the imperial period. However, this did not obtain throughout most of the world and, even in Europe, the rise of aristocracies and nobility created unequal legal systems that lasted into the modern era."

I note that part of Rome's appeal was in this. The world, with its chaos and barbarisms, was darkness. Rome was the light. Caesar, I believe, spoke of his gospel, his "good news". Christianity, of course, took this word and appropriated it for King Jesus and its own purposes. So today the church gives hope even to folks like the untouchables in India, when they understand the dignity that they have before God's eyes *in Christ* ("no respecter of persons"). The church and the state are different animals though. Jesus spoke of giving to God's what was His and to Caesar what was his, so we can and should make this distinction! I'm just saying it is natural for Christians who live in nations (governed by "the state"), of course, to want to treat persons not primarily according to their race or class, but first, according to their being common in Adam (brother's keeper), and second, according to their character. Hence my view that if we want to have countries made up of Christians, we should, recognizing that ethnicity is powerful, be wise to limit immigration (much lower than current levels)

I want to stay both Christian and American.

+Nathan

Blogger Nathan December 22, 2016 10:08 AM  

I had said:

"...of course, to want to treat persons not primarily according to their race or class, but first, according to their being common in Adam."

Of course, in general,, Christians are to love those who are *in Christ*, the second Adam, more than they are to love their neighbor in general (which again, is everyone).

and, of course, that does not mean I can't believe nations and borders are important!

+Nathan

Blogger Benjamin Kraft December 22, 2016 10:09 AM  

@6. I actually assumed he meant genetic recreation via not-so-strage-attractor type aggregation of white genetic qualities from a colored population, primarily because those genes were the only ones capable of surviving and thriving versus the Han.

Honestly, I don't think it would turn out quite that way if white people were entirely erased. Maybe after 20+ generations, but I find it more likely that the winners would have pretty different traits in many areas that were not extremely efficient in producing success.

Anonymous ogunsiron December 22, 2016 10:09 AM  

One of the more interesting science fiction possibilities I haven't seen yet is the genetic recreation of the white race from diversity
----
I remember reading a SF novel, as a child, that told the story of the white race going extinct and being recreated out of various peoples of partial caucasoid ancestry. The leaders of the brown world use fulanis, south-american mulattoes and other such peoples and they do manage to recreate the white race. Unfortunately, the paleo-White Hitler gets reincarnated into a neo-White named Harald Paquet and race war starts again. I think the novel ends with the extinction of humanity as a whole.

The novel seems to be much more obscure than I expected.
It was written in french, in the 1960s, by Yves Grandon and this is the only reference to it that I found:

https://books.google.ca/books/about/Apr%C3%A8s_les_hommes.html?id=GeHvAAAAMAAJ&redir_esc=y&hl=en

The word cloud is interesting.

Blogger Nathan December 22, 2016 10:11 AM  

Awaiting the Christ,

"What's the end game plan for globalists? Low level slave class and high level aristocracy/oligarchy? That's the only thing I can come up with that explains why anyone would actively pursue Muslims and uneducated low iq ppl to bring into a stable group of countries. Shows the need to get rid of whitey because, for the most part, we historically are independent."

Another reason for this is both a) naive compassion and b) a desire to turn muslims to Christ.

See, for example, this show: http://issuesetc.org/2016/12/21/3563-the-berlin-christmas-market-attack-dr-uwe-siemon-netto-122116/

+Nathan

Blogger Zundfolge December 22, 2016 10:25 AM  

The ONLY reason leftists love "diversity" is because "diverse" people overwhelmingly vote Democrat once you get them on the voter rolls.

If brown people voted Republican the Democrats and other assorted leftists would revive the KKK, Jim Crow and isolationism in a heartbeat.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft December 22, 2016 10:32 AM  

@38. I think most people assume they haven't thought that far ahead, and while many of them might not, I assure you that some of them have, and it definitely is the plan. The plan is to produce the best combination of high performance and easy manipulation, this is why they like to interbreed white people etc. in with other races. It's an attempt to isolate success from all-consuming self-motivation.

Ultimately, I believe it will fail, but not before they destroy the human race all but entirely in the attempt at creating a "perfect untermensch" for their delusional "perfect ubermensch" selves.

Heck, globalist bankers have been driving/manipulating war for profit for upward of 1,500 years at the very least, why WOULDN'T they think they could get away with creating slave races of man while elevating themselves to gods? Empathy isn't exactly one of their strong suits, and they've successfully escaped the natural consequences of their actions repeatedly.

The only logical eventual end is the total extermination of their peoples when "karma" or "wages of sin" or etc. finally catches up with them, and catch up it shall. I'm not saying I want that to happen. I'm saying I don't even NEED to want that to happen, they'll do it to themselves.

@41. I think you've got that backward, Rome attempted to appropriate the light/gospel of Christianity on many occasions. Some were more "successful" than others.

@42. There are two important distinctions to be made here:
#1: Is every person who calls themselves a Christian really a Christian? (No.)
#2: Is it so worthwhile to love Christians to the extent that we give them the benefit of the doubt about being Christians in order that they may cross borders?

Really, it's simple. Look at the two greatest commandments. "Love the Lord your God with all of your heart, soul, mind and strength." and "Love your neighbor as yourself".

This says it quite literally. You are to love God before anything and everything else, and yourself and your neighbors next. You might try to re-define neighbor as "everyone on Earth" but that would be BS. Neighbor breaks down to a couple of things, those being physical proximity and political demarcation. It always has, even in Jesus' time. Someone who is closer to you and more alike under the law is more your neighbor than someone who is farther away and under a different law (their own law, really).

Trying to "make" farther neighbors nearer neighbors by political, physical, or psychological persuasion is not only suicidally futile, but morally abhorrent, as it shows quite clearly that you do not, in fact, love your ACTUAL neighbors AT ALL.

Anonymous Trimegistus December 22, 2016 10:50 AM  

Plan? Are you kidding? Liberals can't even manage to organize going out to lunch together without hiring a "lunch planner" to do all the thinking for them. The idea that there's some Master Plan is a comforting delusion — the uncomfortable fact is that our leaders and "elites" are ignorant, stupid, and obsessed with status-signaling. Jews no less so than anyone else. There is no plan, just stupid people pursuing what they think is to their momentary advantage. That's why white Democrats import brown voters and then are shocked when those brown people vote for other brown people instead of their white "benefactors." That's why atheists who hate Christianity assume Muslims will be their best buddies.

Get it through your heads: there is no plan. Nobody is smarter or better-informed than anyone else. There is no secret knowledge.

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable December 22, 2016 10:55 AM  

@Benjamin Kraft

Not quite agreed on your definition of "neighbor", though I totally agree with your larger point.

The parable of the Good Samaritan makes it clear your neighbor is anyone to whom you have opportunity to do good, near or far. The man in the ditch did not live next door to the Samaritan. That is the point of the parable!

That said, my Christian obligation to my family and neighbors -- which is of first importance, such that if I fail to meet it I am "worse than an unbeliever" and have "denied the faith" -- demands that if I want to view Syrians and Afghanis as "neighbors", I try to meet their needs in their own backyard, rather than in mine. Imposing their religions and cultural baggage on my physical neighbors is simply ... unneighborly.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft December 22, 2016 11:02 AM  

@48. Hello Hermes. Despite your assertion, many people are smarter and better informed than others. That you think that is not so only indicates and highlights that you yourself are well below average in those departments.

I note that you missed the first "s" in your nomen, typo?

Here's the thing about liberals, while probably better than 95% of them are morons, the 5% or so at the top are calculatingly, psychopathically manipulating all of those morons. They know exactly what they are doing, at least in the short term.

Granted, not all of them are thinking of anything beyond their own lifespans, but I'd bet you that 5-15% of that 5% ARE thinking of at least several generations downstream of ours.

They may not push the party as a whole, but be assured, their power is both present and influencing, however subtly, the overall movement.

From a perspective of conflict, the worst thing you can do is to always assume that your enemy is a completely incompetent idiot. Even though you may be right 19 times out of 20, that 1 time will lose you the championship. Better to assume that some of them are quite bright indeed, perhaps brighter than you yourself, but are either (ultimately) shortsighted or incorrect on some more basic assumption.

Just because the easily seen masses of idiots are idiotic, it does not mean no one smart and subtle is out there.

Blogger Student in Blue December 22, 2016 11:03 AM  

@Nathan
Then might what I said, namely:

"...would you agree that equality under the law is a good thing to strive for? But at the same time that this is probably only a realistic goal for a society that is largely both homogeneous and Christian?"

...be reasonable?


Keep in mind, Nathan, that when the vast majority of people talk about equality nowadays, they do not refer to equality before the law. Instead, they refer to either equality of opportunity, or equality of outcome.

All three of which are ideals which do not, and cannot exist. What's more, is that equality of opportunity necessarily impedes equality of outcome. And equality before the law... impedes equality of outcome as well, when you have certain groups severely overrepresented in different crimes.

If you have not, it is imperative that you read Equality: An Impossible Quest by Martin van Creveld, published by our very own Castalia House. It is an important read to get an overall sense of both the history and understanding of all forms of equality.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft December 22, 2016 11:06 AM  

@49. Proximity. He had to walk right past him, even if it was only momentarily. Really the point of the parable is that human lives are more important than pride or public opinion, and pride and public opinion easily entrap.

Anonymous TD December 22, 2016 11:09 AM  

What does this forum make of 2nd Gen Han women in America marrying white men in large numbers? I'm mainly curious why the Han don't see them as race traitors.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft December 22, 2016 11:10 AM  

@51. I would even go so far as to state that equality before the law is impossible, insofar as it is administrated by men, as men are never omniscient or omnipotent and are not necessarily (read: virtually never) just or impartial.

Only the law as given and administered by God himself treats men equally.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft December 22, 2016 11:12 AM  

@53. From what I understand, some of the Han DO view them that way, but realize that the fight is already lost at that point (for that individual), and just ignore it and focus on what can still be fixed.

Anonymous Dr Caveman December 22, 2016 11:30 AM  

This duality even happens within the US, where gentrification (whites moving into a black neighborhood) is presented as something bad, while dumping Somalis in the white mid west is seen as progressive

Blogger dc.sunsets December 22, 2016 11:36 AM  

This OP is part of the canon that defines my beliefs, and as such merits periodic reposting or inclusion in an FAQ.

I've dialogued with zealots from the Diversity Cult at Colloquy Society. I had to eliminate the mail list feed to me because I came to hate them so intensely.

They want to see my grandchildren grow old in a society following the example of South Africa.

To say I wish them dead is an understatement.

Blogger Mountain Man December 22, 2016 11:37 AM  

"I wonder how Christianity will change the Han."

..when it comes to "politically correct" issues like need for "diversity" and social justice bullshit - not much.
Their faith has a fire and depth that is sorely missing here in the West.
This perspective comes from a very close friend who has lived and worked with the underground church in China for nearly 25 years.

Anonymous BBGKB December 22, 2016 11:46 AM  

I believe that will remain fiction, because we are at a dual historical discontinuity: with no more frontiers, peace-seeking Native Europeans

Its far more likely the Chinese have bought a bunch of white sperm and eggs to grow whites from after the collapse so they can still have someone to copy innovation from.

1. They control the flow of information - specifically what is left out.

Cecil the Lion was far more important than Maddie Middleton the 8yo white girl seen on video being tossed into a dumpster by a Mexican who raped her to death.

Although I should note all Jews are not Zionists.

That's because they know it will be a lot harder to jew other jews. Easy mode is running a payday loan store in a black/brown area.

Liberals can't even manage to organize going out to lunch together without hiring a "lunch planner" to do all the thinking for them. The idea that there's some Master Plan is a comforting delusion

There is a Soros paid cheerleader in every gay community, usually a jewish lesbian gatekeeper whose job it is to disseminate the goodthink.

Blogger Nathan December 22, 2016 11:47 AM  

Student in blue,

Thanks for the Martin van Crevald reference. Looks good. Read Vox's review already. It does look good. Still - to get away from the ideal of some kind of equality under the law just seems so wrong. That doesn't mean I don't want to hear the argument though.

+Nathan

Blogger Nathan December 22, 2016 11:52 AM  

Benjamen Kraft #47,

"This says it quite literally. You are to love God before anything and everything else, and yourself and your neighbors next. You might try to re-define neighbor as "everyone on Earth" but that would be BS. Neighbor breaks down to a couple of things, those being physical proximity and political demarcation. It always has, even in Jesus' time. Someone who is closer to you and more alike under the law is more your neighbor than someone who is farther away and under a different law (their own law, really).

Trying to "make" farther neighbors nearer neighbors by political, physical, or psychological persuasion is not only suicidally futile, but morally abhorrent, as it shows quite clearly that you do not, in fact, love your ACTUAL neighbors AT ALL."

I understand your point Benjamin. I agree abstract ideas of love don't work. But the point is that we are one in Adam. We are our brother's keeper. We are to love even our enemies. They get far less love than our Christian brothers and sisters, and family, friends, etc. But its still there.

While we were yet rebels, Christ died for us... that is supposed to make an impression on us, right? There is surely punishment of sin going on at the cross, but it also reveals the love of God for a fallen race. Hence Adam #2.

+Nathan

Blogger VD December 22, 2016 11:52 AM  

in the past you have said that you thought 1% of a population being non-native was a reasonable thing, if I recall(correct me if I am wrong). So what if my "largely homogeneous" is basically 1%?

A modest amount is irrelevant and will be assimilated, but should not be regarded as necessary in any way. It does not change anything about justifying your desire to work equality in somehow.

Blogger VD December 22, 2016 11:53 AM  

Still - to get away from the ideal of some kind of equality under the law just seems so wrong.

I would think you've been here long enough to understand the problem with making feelz your primary metric for what is right, what is wrong, what is possible, and what is not.

Blogger James Dixon December 22, 2016 12:15 PM  

> One of the more interesting science fiction possibilities I haven't seen yet is the genetic recreation of the white race from diversity in a Han-dominated world.

Do I detect the seeds of a future Castalia House release?

> What's the end game plan for globalists? Low level slave class and high level aristocracy/oligarchy?

Probably. But don't discount the short term goal of doing the maximum damage possible to Christianity at any given time. It's not like we don't know who they ultimately serve.

> You might try to re-define neighbor as "everyone on Earth" but that would be BS.

Neighbor was rather carefully defined further on in the Parable of the Good Samaritan. We are to be neighbors to all men (go and do likewise), but we're only commanded to love those that are neighbors to us.

> The parable of the Good Samaritan makes it clear your neighbor is anyone to whom you have opportunity to do good, near or far.

I have to disagree. See above.

Anonymous LES December 22, 2016 12:15 PM  

Jewish eschatology

What Will the Mashiach Do?

Before the time of the mashiach, there shall be war and suffering (Ezekiel 38:16)

The mashiach will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15).

Blogger Koanic December 22, 2016 12:23 PM  

The Chinese generally conceptualize foreigners as stereotyped blocks, and the Jewish one is quite positive.

I doubt that will change. Chinese society is "pre-collapsed". There is no pathological altruism to exploit. The Chinese wouldn't even notice Jewish favoritism; they'd be too busy swindling them.

I'm not aware of them achieving Western-style parasitic penetration in any high IQ East Asian country.

Just a riff.

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable December 22, 2016 12:31 PM  

Still - to get away from the ideal of some kind of equality under the law just seems so wrong.

Certain sorts of equality under the law are perfectly reasonable for foreign sojourners, like the right to a fair and speedy trial, right to be presumed innocent, etc. Other kinds are not.

There should be no "right to vote" for foreigners. Ever. To grant it is to assume that foreign interests can align more often than not with those of nationals, so as to provide a net benefit to the host society. They can't. They don't. They never will.

Anonymous 11B December 22, 2016 12:42 PM  

but the result is still less White people. That’s what actually matters, the result.

And when results don't turn out well for minorities, they claim disparate impact and go to court.

Anonymous BBGKB December 22, 2016 1:06 PM  

Zman admits meeting immigrants changed his mind about immigration being valuable.
http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=9215

"It was only after I came to know recent migrants that I started changing my mind about the topic. The people, who had recently gone through the system, had very different ideas about it than Americans born here. More important, they had no illusions about the state of the population in the old country. Talk to recent migrants and they will be happy to tell you that most of the people they left behind should stay over there. The recent migrants left the old country for a reason."

Blogger Student in Blue December 22, 2016 1:20 PM  

@Nathan
Thanks for the Martin van Crevald reference. Looks good. Read Vox's review already. It does look good. Still - to get away from the ideal of some kind of equality under the law just seems so wrong. That doesn't mean I don't want to hear the argument though.

You're making two mistakes here that you probably don't notice.

One, is that the only justification you can give for it is your gut feelings. Vox already mentioned this.

The second, is that you've taken the true statements of "equality is an impossible quest" and taken that to mean that it should never be attempted.

Some forms of equality should never be attempted, but keep in mind that equality is an ideal, and like perfection it cannot truly exist in this world. It can be strived for, but it does not actually exist.

So if you address those two points, you'll find this problem is a lot more approachable.

Blogger Deadmau5 Patton December 22, 2016 1:23 PM  

The second time I was kicked off of twitter, it was for asking Tibetans why they supported multiculturalism in America and Europe, but didn't want it in Tibet. They, being natural leftists, grouped up on me and had my account suspended.

Anonymous Mr. Rational December 22, 2016 1:27 PM  

Trimegistus wrote:That's why atheists who hate Christianity assume Muslims will be their best buddies.
You keep saying this BS enough that I'm sure you believe it.  There is no love lost between butt-raisers and atheists.  None.  Marxists and anti-Whites use them as weapons but probably don't much care for them on their own merits either.

Can you point me to pro-Muslim positions in "Reason" magazine?  Pro-Muslim statements from Richard Dawkins?  No?  I rest my case.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents December 22, 2016 1:47 PM  

A strange story from Arizona, where a burglar decided to play with a baby, he claimed to have been drunk and confused. Was he just looking for late-night pizza?

Blogger Fenris Wulf December 22, 2016 1:53 PM  

Reason is fully cucked. Their resident open-borders advocate regularly uses SJW rhetoric.

I have various theories about what's going on in Islamophiles' heads. I think they have such a level of fear and hatred toward their political enemies {i.e. "fascists") that they are willing to destroy them at the cost of destroying themselves.

Blogger Nathan December 22, 2016 2:16 PM  

Vox, Student in Blue,

Well, I don't think I'm just going by feelings here. But I'll admit I probably need to read Martin van Crevald. Doesn't a very real kind of equality exist with God? To be sure. The question, as I understand it, is whether we can begin to understand what is meant by this and whether or not we, as Christians, should also try to do likewise, insofar as we are able.

5343 Kinds of Deplorable,

"Certain sorts of equality under the law are perfectly reasonable for foreign sojourners, like the right to a fair and speedy trial, right to be presumed innocent, etc. Other kinds are not.

There should be no "right to vote" for foreigners. Ever. To grant it is to assume that foreign interests can align more often than not with those of nationals, so as to provide a net benefit to the host society. They can't. They don't. They never will."

That is totally reasonable - I agree. This is what I am talking about - "certain sorts of equality under the law" like those you mention. What kinds is it good to have as a baseline for all and what kinds are never reasonable. This is what I need to explore more.

Vox,

The reason I think it relates to immigration is because you need to be sure that the native population is going to be able to uphold its culture including its laws and things like you mention (foreigners not voting, etc.). A small enough amount of persons who have a different opinion will not hurt you and won't be able to influence enough other persons who can vote...

+Nathan

Anonymous Trimegistus December 22, 2016 2:23 PM  

Fenris: It's simpler than that. Modern progressives are idiots. They hate Christians, they know Muslims hate Christians, and they are completely unable to imagine any points of view other than their own. Therefore if Muslims hate Christians, they must be cool guys! They had algebra and stuff before the white guys STOLE it from them!

That's literally the way they think. I've talked with more than my share of atheist progressive idiots (but I repeat myself) and that is actually how they think. Some of it is self-deception (they dismiss or ignore evidence of Muslim savagery) but most of it is simple ignorance and stupidity. They actually BELIEVE Islam is a "religion of peace" because that's what John Oliver says.

(Note to everyone who thinks I can't spell my own handle: I picked a variant so I can find things I've written using search engines.)

Blogger Aeoli Pera December 22, 2016 2:39 PM  

The dominant Chinese ideology is ethno-nationalism, but in practice they are an extremely low-trust society.

Blogger Aeoli Pera December 22, 2016 2:41 PM  

Aeoli Pera wrote:The dominant Chinese ideology is ethno-nationalism, but in practice they are an extremely low-trust society.

DATA!

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents December 22, 2016 3:00 PM  

@75 Nathan
Doesn't a very real kind of equality exist with God?

If you mean that men are equal to God, not only is the answer "no" but you are a heretic.

If you mean that men are equal before God, you may be in error. Are all of your fingernails equal before you? The Creator God is far above anything he created. He is no respecter of persons, kings, potentates, serfs, CEO's, homeless men are all the same before his might and glory. In that regard, that we are as bacteria to him, there is equality.

God does not favor all men equally, this is a common Churchian error. See the parable of the Talents; not all received the same gift to hold for their master. See the parable of the laborers in the vineyard; some arrived very early, some arrived very late, all were paid the same wage.

Do you accept that human behavior is inherited to some degree? That answers any questions you have about immigration, just think about it.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents December 22, 2016 4:10 PM  

How many people like this should be allowed to colonize the West?

Anonymous Styrker4570 December 22, 2016 4:16 PM  

A good friend of mine with a wife of Chinese heritage traveled to mainland China for a vacation. Seeing that the wife was Han, they just waved her through customs saying 'You are Han.' They were uninterested in looking at her US Passport, Her husband, a Caucasian, went through the full customs drill,having his luggage and passport thoroughly checked.

Blogger Nathan December 22, 2016 4:19 PM  

#79

"God does not favor all men equally, this is a common Churchian error."

I didn't say this - when it comes to mercy, He will show mercy to those whom He shows mercy. I am only saying that He is no "respecter of persons" and "shows no partiality".

His words, not mine.

How we parse that is an interesting question. It has to do with justice though, I am quite sure, and not mercy.

+Nathan

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents December 22, 2016 4:43 PM  

@82 Nathan
I am only saying that He is no "respecter of persons" and "shows no partiality".


We agree. But what this has to do with legal policy or immigration is not clear. What are you arguing for? So far it's something something God something feelze something equality something something immigration something feelze.

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable December 22, 2016 4:56 PM  

We can agree that God makes salvation equally available to all mankind in Jesus Christ. He does not care whether those people are black, muslim, gay or purple polka-dotted.

In that sense (and I suspect that sense ONLY), God is egalitarian in his dealings.

None of that has ANYTHING to do with whether it's a smart idea to for elected governments let the rest of the world come live in North America or in Europe in any numbers at all. They two things are wholly, entirely unrelated.

God does not command it, and there isn't the slightest suggestion in the Bible that God desires it.

On this subject, there are more confused people out there than there are seconds in a century!

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey December 22, 2016 7:34 PM  

That almost seems like a narrative that might apply to another group...

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey December 22, 2016 7:45 PM  

In a "diverse" country, a particular tribe with disproportionate power is less noticable, and it's easier to play the other groups of against each other.

Anonymous Ken7- December 22, 2016 11:27 PM  

Call for diversity. Choose favorites.
Call for equality. Become dominate.

Blogger wreckage December 23, 2016 12:26 AM  

@86, well, in theory maybe, but in reality, over history, the pitched tribes will need to unite, and they will do that by demonizing one particular tribe. Sorry (((one particular tribe))).

The European ethno-states went off the rails once... indeed, Germany was least of all an ethno-state, being more a latecomer to the Imperialist game, the more strongly identified nations such as Poland and Denmark were the strongest in resisting the slaughter of "their own" Jews, and that was entirely due to the strength of their national identity.

Meanwhile, the pogroms and persecution in the Balkans and similar regions never stopped, never paused, for a thousand years. If the erosion of the American national identity, and the European American identity in particular, is a (((plot))), then it's also (((dumber than dogshit))).

Blogger VD December 23, 2016 5:59 AM  

Doesn't a very real kind of equality exist with God? To be sure.

No. God hates the wicked. God damns the unrepentant. There is no equality before God, except in that all are fallen.

Blogger Nathan December 23, 2016 6:43 AM  

Vox,

It depends, right? We do preach the law to the impenitent. Maybe we even judge we should say something like what you just said to me to them (good rhetoric for the unreasonable!). After all, as He spoke through the prophet Jeremiah: “Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?”

Take that you who believe not!

To the more reasonable I would put it this way: God can’t not hate those who oppose the whole creation He loves (Psalm 145). If we are not with Him, we can certainly expect to get run over in His judgment. He will not hesitate to run us through.

And yet, the prophet Isaiah says to “Seek ye the LORD while he may be found”. He also continues to show love to all His offspring, born of Adam (see Acts 17), by doing good to them: giving the righteous and the wicked rain (Matthew 5) and even filling all of their hearts with joy (Acts 14).

Most importantly, God chooses to love enemies in the death of His Son - while they were still sinners and rebels (Romans 5).

His kindness leads us to repentance (Romans 2). Sometimes, it is a gentle word which breaks a bone (Proverbs).

Vox, I appeal to you as a Christian brother. You say you let your hatred drive and motivate you. I hate to. I believe the Psalms, which cover the whole range of Christian experience, are there for you and me – to rightly channel us.

That said, where, in Scripture, do you see believers exhorted to be motivated by hatred? I am not trying to trap you – I honestly want to know. I can’t recall any such passage.

+Nathan

Blogger Nathan December 23, 2016 6:51 AM  

5343 KOD,

"God does not command [elected governments [to] let the rest of the world come live in North America or in Europe in any numbers at all]...

I fully agree.

"...and there isn't the slightest suggestion in the Bible that God desires it."

No, but even in the O.T. He did command concern and kindness for the foreigner. That may not entail allowing them into your country, but I see no command precluding that either.

+Nathan

Blogger Nathan December 23, 2016 7:03 AM  

ADPIWMTTC,

I said of God:

"I am only saying that He is no "respecter of persons" and "shows no partiality".

You said:

"We agree. But what this has to do with legal policy or immigration is not clear. What are you arguing for? So far it's something something God something feelze something equality something something immigration something feelze."

I am simply saying that Christians, imitating their Lord, can't not desire to be kind to their brothers in Adam, including their enemies (but also not at the expense of those they love! You kill, or at least disable, the one who enters your home!). So again, that does not necessarily mean you should just let everyone in. It just means we are free in Christ to disagree whether or not we might consider doing so in this or that case. I think insofar as Christian faith influences the minds and hearts and laws of those in this country, this reality can't be avoided.

Again, I have made it clear that I am not for illegal immigration, open borders, etc. I *agree* with people here that this country, in order to remain what it is, needs to remain largely ethnically homogeneous.

+Nathan

Blogger Nathan December 23, 2016 9:53 AM  

All,

Adding to this: "I have made it clear that I am not for illegal immigration, open borders, etc. I *agree* with people here that this country, in order to remain what it is, needs to remain largely ethnically homogeneous..."

In the interest of being fully transparent, let me say this:

I do not believe that the beliefs and moral values, influenced by Christianity, that many civilizations have are inseparable from European ethnicity. On the other hand, we do call Western civilization "western" for a reason (and some have argued that this simply became an appropriate way [code!] of talking about Christianity in recent years... whereas "Christendom" was the term that said much the same thing before that), and I do not think that the beliefs and values they possess - even though they are *not necessarily tied with ethnicity* - are easily transferable or guaranteed transferable in any sense! (hence appropriate and measured concern about immigration issues). Finally, of course, I also think that ethnicity needs to be distinguished from ideas of biological race.

+Nathan

Blogger Tom Kratman December 23, 2016 1:50 PM  

"A modest amount is irrelevant and will be assimilated, but should not be regarded as necessary in any way. It does not change anything about justifying your desire to work equality in somehow."

Not necessary, no, though, depending on memetic and genetic values of the 1%, it can be highly useful / advantageous.

Note that I did not say "depending on needs of the software industry" or "Depending on the needs of the Democratic Party to create a new underclass" or "Depending on how reliably they can be expected to vote leftist."

Anonymous Pennywise December 23, 2016 2:43 PM  

Today's whites need not concern themselves with population replacement, as they do not view it in this fashion. Nor should the be shamed or coerced to that end.

Anonymous Anonymous December 23, 2016 6:57 PM  

So that's why a female Chinese friend of mine (born in China but lives in America) wants to marry a Chinese only.

Anonymous Jordan M. December 23, 2016 6:59 PM  

So that's why most Chinese (especially the ones born in China) will only marry another Chinese.

Anonymous Discard December 24, 2016 12:15 AM  

95. Pennywise: Whites, especially middle-class liberals, do in fact concern themselves with population replacement. That's why they pay high prices for houses in White neighborhoods. They do, however, lie about their racial concerns.

Are you a Mulatto? The sort who wants to drag everyone else into your own pit of misery?

Blogger Kant Leerus December 24, 2016 4:21 AM  

Christianity was introduced over a century ago. A Chinese person named Hong xiuquan studied the Old Testament and converted to Christianity. When he returned to china he told people that he was Jesus' half brother and he was told to bring peace to the earth. China underwent one of its many revolutions killing around 11 million people as he tried to establish a dynasty (the same way as every previous ruler) as God's son

Blogger technovelist December 24, 2016 8:23 PM  

dc.sunsets wrote:This OP is part of the canon that defines my beliefs, and as such merits periodic reposting or inclusion in an FAQ.

I've dialogued with zealots from the Diversity Cult at Colloquy Society. I had to eliminate the mail list feed to me because I came to hate them so intensely.

They want to see my grandchildren grow old in a society following the example of South Africa.

To say I wish them dead is an understatement.


Is http://colloquysociety.org/ what you are referring to?

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts