ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, January 08, 2017

Anklebiters

You can always tell the gammas by their constant posturing. It's not even remotely a surprise how they talk about people when they think no one will notice. Laguna Beach turns out to be every bit the phony many people here thought he was.
Laguna Beach Fogey
His supporters who call themselves The Dread Ilk are the biggest bunch of faggots on the Right today. Totally insufferable.
He was already banned from here, but he's now banned from Alpha Game as well. He won't be missed. As John Scalzi learned, you can insult me and I'll often let it slide, but I will never ignore a slight directed at the Dread Ilk.

And after reading the various comments on Hunter Wallace's site, I won't bother responding to him either. I don't engage in discourse with people who accuse me of lying. What is the point? And as I've said before, I'd much rather stand with dependable allies such as Mike, Milo, Stefan, and Roosh than with the sort of people I've come across who are in the Alt-White.

I'm going to expand my policy on drama to the Alt-White in general. There is clearly no benefit to paying any attention to them whatsoever. Let them keep the shekels and the audience that they keep claiming I, and others, want to steal. I simply don't have the time or the patience for this never-ending nonsense.

Labels:

268 Comments:

1 – 200 of 268 Newer› Newest»
Blogger BassmanCO January 08, 2017 8:08 PM  

What a two-faced, whiny little bitch. I hope you see this Fogey, you phony piece of shit.

Blogger rumpole5 January 08, 2017 8:11 PM  

Since when has the Right been known for faggotry support? Yeah, I know, Big Gay Steve & Milo, but in general I don't think faggotry characterizes The Ilk, and I've been a regular reader since the Mohawk/flaming sword days. Shouldn't someone notify the LBGQ...folks that you are seducing yet another traditional left wing constituency?

Blogger Dave January 08, 2017 8:13 PM  

Laguna Beach Fool acted like he wasn't aware AG is yours? Or that many of the commenters there are Ilk? Must be off his meds.

Blogger Harsh January 08, 2017 8:14 PM  

Ban the Alt-White? Well, I get it but they are occasionally entertaining in their complete lack of coherence.

Blogger VD January 08, 2017 8:15 PM  

Don't know. Don't care. My tolerance for their idiocy is now exhausted. It doesn't matter how many times you try to explain the obvious to one of them, five more pop up and start the same idiotic sperging and parroting the same nonsense the previous guys were.

I suspect we're dealing with the dread 2SD communication gap here.

Blogger dc.sunsets January 08, 2017 8:16 PM  

On the Internet every man is 6'4", 225 lbs of solid muscle, with three 20-something 9.5's lined up to bed him every day. Or he's a female 19 year old 9.5 runway model.

This medium enables self-deception on a scale our wisest or most insightful ancestors couldn't imagine.

Blogger Bill January 08, 2017 8:17 PM  

WHAT!? We're not the Alt-White?! Great.
Now what am I going to do about my 1488 neck tattoo?

Blogger VD January 08, 2017 8:17 PM  

Ban the Alt-White?

I'm not banning anyone but Laguna Beach at this point. I'm just not doing any more posts, interviews, or anything else that addresses the Alt-White, pro or con. They can attack me if they want; if they think that will somehow save the white race, then by all means, go for it.

Blogger Harsh January 08, 2017 8:20 PM  

Ah, gotcha. I misread that bit.

Blogger dc.sunsets January 08, 2017 8:21 PM  

FTR, some of us don't even understand the urge to grandstand or play "who's got the bigger codpiece?" We don't derive our self image from the perceptions of others.

Anonymous karsten January 08, 2017 8:22 PM  

"I'm going to expand my policy on drama to the Alt-White in general. There is clearly no benefit to paying any attention to them whatsoever. Let them keep the shekels and the audience that they keep claiming I, and others, want to steal. I simply don't have the time or the patience for this never-ending nonsense."

To be honest, I am surprised that this wasn't your approach in the first place. From the first salvo, i.e. Mike C criticizing R Spencer (I think they've since achieved detente with one another), I don't think that you were involved, except by choice. The conflicts seemed to be between others and didn't target you directly; or at least, the main players did not, and when they did criticize you, my impression is that they did so because it seemed to them (rightly or wrongly) that you were taking a side.

Blogger Dave January 08, 2017 8:22 PM  

Now what am I going to do about my 1488 neck tattoo?

Turn it into a fake phone number, you know, like 8675309

Blogger Mountain Man January 08, 2017 8:24 PM  

I've noted for a long time what a two faced little bitch LBF has been. Kissing your ass and slathering you with compliments when commenting here but then running over to the comment board at Rdix and DS and cutting your balls.
Good riddance to the cunt.

Anonymous NZT January 08, 2017 8:27 PM  

I've seen LBF posts literally all over the internet (that guy seems to do nothing else) and in every single one he always came off as a blowhard.

Vox, I appreciate your short patience with all the alt right drama. At this point it practically takes a libretto to keep track of who's expelling who and who's getting doxxed in revenge. Stick to your guns and do your thing and let these clowns rant.

Blogger VD January 08, 2017 8:28 PM  

The conflicts seemed to be between others and didn't target you directly; or at least, the main players did not, and when they did criticize you, my impression is that they did so because it seemed to them (rightly or wrongly) that you were taking a side.

It wasn't ever the main players with whom I had a problem, but a number of their vocal followers who snipe at me here and on Gab. I've probably got 20 accounts muted on Gab and every single one is a Swastika Panties sort judging by their names and avatars.

Milo already ignores them and I expect Mike will increasingly tend to do so as well. I don't know about PJW, as contrary to the various assertions by the anklebiters, I don't know him and have never had any contact with him.

Blogger Dave January 08, 2017 8:28 PM  

but in general I don't think faggotry characterizes The Ilk

Pretty sure he's not referring to actual faggotry.

Blogger VD January 08, 2017 8:29 PM  

I've noted for a long time what a two faced little bitch LBF has been.

I had no idea, as I never read any of those sites. When I saw that over at Wallace's, I just laughed. Typical.

Anonymous grey enlightenment January 08, 2017 8:30 PM  

who are the dread ilk?

Anonymous Just Another Dread Ilk Faggot January 08, 2017 8:33 PM  

Is it just me, or are there a whole lot of gammas in the alt-white and the white-power rangers?

Anonymous #8601 January 08, 2017 8:35 PM  

The Supreme Dark Lord of the Evil Legion of Evil, the most hated man in Science Fiction, isn't extreme enough?

The world has turned upside down.

Anonymous Hezekiah Garrett January 08, 2017 8:35 PM  

Vox eats dairy with fish, but the Dread Ilk are alright.

Sorry, I just had to test that...

Blogger mike January 08, 2017 8:39 PM  

Tribalism is the most fundamental part of human nature. Certainly more than identifying with a civilization (i.e., 'alt-West'). I'm not surprised that Vox doesn't identify with white nationalism (he isn't white, as he enjoys pointing out), but the rest of you need to wake up. The 'West' is a product of white people, and you need to look out for your own tribe first if you want the West to continue.

Richard Spencer and his kind are the future. Not Vox, Cernovich, and Roosh.

Blogger Harsh January 08, 2017 8:39 PM  

Just Another Dread Ilk Faggot wrote:Is it just me, or are there a whole lot of gammas in the alt-white and the white-power rangers?

That's pretty much their core constituency from what I've seen.

Blogger VFM #7634 January 08, 2017 8:43 PM  

LBF always stunk in my nose, primarily because of his constant conflation of Christianity with Churchianity and his MGTOW attitudes, but I was unwilling to actually declare him a BS artist because I had no proof.

But I should have guessed that someone who craps all over marriage like a cranky MGTOW doesn't in fact have any attractive women interested in him. Do Heartiste and Roosh crap all over marriage? Anyone?

Congrats, LBF. My personal "MGTOWs are Gamma/Omega" hypothesis now has no exceptions at this point.

Blogger VD January 08, 2017 8:43 PM  

Richard Spencer and his kind are the future. Not Vox, Cernovich, and Roosh.

Meanwhile, Milo has the #1 bestselling book on Amazon.... I know Richard. I like Richard. And I very much doubt Richard counts us out the way you do.

Blogger Harsh January 08, 2017 8:43 PM  

mike wrote:I'm not surprised that Vox doesn't identify with white nationalism (he isn't white, as he enjoys pointing out), but the rest of you need to wake up.

The only problem is there ain't no white nation so there's nothing to wake up to. There's no there there, son.

And once you understand that and why the Alt-West is the answer, you will have taken your first step into a larger world.

Anonymous Jack Amok January 08, 2017 8:48 PM  

you need to look out for your own tribe first if you want the West to continue.

That's what we're doing, dumbshit. You drama queens keep getting smacked because you're getting in the way of that.

Blogger doofus January 08, 2017 8:50 PM  

Not that I am a huge commenter here, but Laguna Beach Fogey caught my eye because Laguna Beach is real close to me in meatspace, and there always seemed to be something a bit "off" with him.

Anonymous BigGayKoranBurner January 08, 2017 8:51 PM  

Since when has the Right been known for faggotry support? Yeah, I know, Big Gay Steve & Milo

I would be surprised if more than 1/4 of those who survived being shot at PULSE changed their minds about moslems. One of the few that's equal realist about race was present during the crack addict Rodney King riots.

On the topic of back stabbing faggots did anyone see the pronoun stabber? http://www.unz.com/isteve/fugitive-berkeley-chicanxlatinx-studies-major-wanted-for-stabbing-homicide-only-answers-to-pronoun-they/

Blogger Russell January 08, 2017 8:52 PM  

Just Another Dread Ilk Faggot

That is an oxymoron. There are not Dread Ilk Faggots. There are Dread Ilk, and there are Faggots, but the terms are mutually exclusive.

OpenID paworldandtimes January 08, 2017 8:55 PM  

LBF's banning along with the harsh words are understandable. I've enjoyed his style and his eye for image going back years. As to any online personality being or not being who he represents himself to be, one can take those things at face value, or not.

PA

Blogger Cynic In Chief January 08, 2017 8:59 PM  

The Dread Ilk are so dreaded because we actually do stuff. We don't just carp about the Hugos, we vote in them. We don't bitch about Twitter, we build and support an alternative. Most of the Alt-White hangers-on have a shrill bark, but little to no bite.

Let the drama go, ignore it like the rest of the drama on the news. It's not productive. I backed Richard Spencer back when it was him vs the media. We need to learn to circle the wagons around those on our side, even when they make mistakes. But the Cernovich vs Baked Alaska drama is just infighting and is useless to take sides. Dismiss the pesky gammas and move on to more productive uses of your time.

Blogger Lazarus January 08, 2017 9:01 PM  

mike wrote:Richard Spencer and his kind are the future.

Not just the future, The Secret Future!

Anonymous Casey January 08, 2017 9:02 PM  

I read Cernovich. I read Milo. But their brands are stale and they will get more stale as time passes.

Hitch your wagon to their star and you will get stale too.

You're smart. You know this and you know why.

Blogger Bard January 08, 2017 9:03 PM  

That is worthy of a ban. He has been commenting here and at Alpha Game awhile. Backstabbing junior high BS. Go shoot right somewhere else.

Blogger Harsh January 08, 2017 9:04 PM  

How awesome would this thread be if Thordaddy jumped in right now?

Anonymous Scintan January 08, 2017 9:06 PM  

mike wrote:Tribalism is the most fundamental part of human nature. Certainly more than identifying with a civilization (i.e., 'alt-West'). I'm not surprised that Vox doesn't identify with white nationalism (he isn't white, as he enjoys pointing out), but the rest of you need to wake up. The 'West' is a product of white people, and you need to look out for your own tribe first if you want the West to continue.

Richard Spencer and his kind are the future. Not Vox, Cernovich, and Roosh.


The problem with the so-called "alt-white" is that they are about the "white". The "alt" is just a cover.

If you can't figure out why that's a dead end, you're in for pretty much nothing but rough days in the future.

Blogger Harsh January 08, 2017 9:07 PM  

First off, yes, there is a white nation in this country. It's called all the white folks in the USA. You must be aware of this, so for you to say that there is no white nation is pure stupidity.

You have no idea what a nation is then. You are therefore an idiot and since I don't like having meaningless conversation with idiots, you can sod off.

But if you ever figure out why you're wrong, you're welcome to come back. I am generous that way.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey January 08, 2017 9:08 PM  

@Dave
"Now what am I going to do about my 1488 neck tattoo?"

Tangentially related: the one neck tattoo I've seen that I had to almost admire-- in a twisted sort of way-- was the one that was a circumferential dotted line, with the text "Cut here - if you can."

Blogger VD January 08, 2017 9:13 PM  

I read Cernovich. I read Milo. But their brands are stale and they will get more stale as time passes.

It's going to be amusing to observe the extent to which you are wrong.

As for Mike, you can argue with others here if you like. As I said, I'm not interested in what the Alt-White has to say anymore.

Blogger mike January 08, 2017 9:14 PM  

"You have no idea what a nation is then. You are therefore an idiot and since I don't like having meaningless conversation with idiots, you can sod off.

But if you ever figure out why you're wrong, you're welcome to come back. I am generous that way."

Are all these attempts at condescension and dominance supposed to faze me? You aren't scary in the least. I thought I explained that to you last time.

Anyway, here's the definition of a 'nation' according to dictionary.com:

a large body of people, associated with a particular territory, that is sufficiently conscious of its unity to seek or to possess a government peculiarly its own.

So, in other words, the historic American nation is whites, since we were more than 90% of the country when it was founded.

And as I said, tribalism (or ethno-nationalism, if you will) is a fundamental part of human nature and humanity will always revert to it. It's just a fact of life that you need to accept.

Look man, talk to me normally if you're going to respond, because all these attempts at alpha male dominance just make you look like a try-hard.

Blogger mike January 08, 2017 9:16 PM  

"As for Mike, you can argue with others here if you like. As I said, I'm not interested in what the Alt-White has to say anymore."

You're not white, so I don't know why you were interested to begin with. It has nothing to do with you.

Blogger Scott6584 January 08, 2017 9:16 PM  

The biggest problem with White Supremacist organizations/movements is their attempt to classify all white people as a single race. Just off the top of my head, I can list at least a dozen different Caucasian races, and each is unique in how they look at the world.

This is why I wrote back in 1992 that the EU was destined to fail. Trying to start a "white race" movement in the USA fails for precisely the same reason - it assumes a commonality that just doesn't exist.

Also, assuming that any white group wants to be similar to the socialist Tectonic version of the Nazi's is just ridiculous. Why would Irish Catholics want to be Nazi's?

VD is wise to just dismiss them and ignore them.

Blogger Harsh January 08, 2017 9:18 PM  

Why do gammas always resort to defining words as part of their argument?

Blogger Elocutioner January 08, 2017 9:22 PM  

I suspect there's still a lot of lingering gamma butt ache due to inability to accept criticism on the rhetorical effectiveness of a certain term.

That's okay. They can keep their Ivory Chess Club. We'll shove their picture in between the Glee Club and LGBTQ Club.

(I interact with plenty of 'normal' alt-whites and avoid the flailing spergs.)

Blogger mike January 08, 2017 9:22 PM  

You're the one who said my understanding of the word 'nation' was incorrect, Harsh, and now you're saying my using the dictionary is out of bounds? In what world does that make sense?

And Vox, my initial response to you and the two others vanished. What happened there?

Anonymous Casey January 08, 2017 9:23 PM  

I'm not sure where I land on the Alt-Right spectrum, Vox. The definitions vary from person to person. I believe what I believe and I have since long before the "Alt-Right" term was ever coined. I don't really care to debate and argue, but homosexuals and Jews are never going to be mainstream representatives of anything associated with the Alt-Right. They may provide information and entertainment, but that's all they will ever be in every facet of the Alt-Right.

It's a movement of traditionalist Caucasians. When it becomes something other than that it will cease to exist.

Jews aren't Caucasians and homosexuals aren't traditionalists.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey January 08, 2017 9:26 PM  

@BigGayKoranBurner
"On the topic of back stabbing faggots did anyone see the pronoun stabber?"
Yeah. Ya gotta feel a little bad, laughing at a stabbing/ murder, but that was one of Sailer's better tongue-in-cheek efforts.
"I would be surprised if more than 1/4 of those who survived being shot at PULSE changed their minds about moslems."
Did you see when that Swedish guy planned a gay pride march through a Muslim neighborhood in Stockholm last summer? Every mainstream LGBT organization, and many other leftists, went apesh!t over this evil "far right" "nationalist" plot. Exploiting the internal contradictions of the coalition of the fringes! Not fair!

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/07/sweden-farright-plans-gay-pride-muslim-area-lgbt-150728180328656.html
https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2015/07/21/sweden-democrats-plan-gay-pride-parade-through-muslim-areas-leftists-and-gay-rights-groups-decry-the-parade-as-racist/

Blogger Bob Loblaw January 08, 2017 9:27 PM  

FTR, some of us don't even understand the urge to grandstand or play "who's got the bigger codpiece?" We don't derive our self image from the perceptions of others.

Most of the game sites are unreadable for the reason you cite. If I wanted fantasy I'd be reading a book.

Blogger Mountain Man January 08, 2017 9:27 PM  

@Mike
Im white and my lineage on my fathers side were one of the first settlers of CT...and Im not interested in what you have to say anymore.

Blogger Scott6584 January 08, 2017 9:29 PM  

I don't care for Milo or Cernivich. But I am not willing to assume my opinion is shared by enough people to make either of them irrelevant. I hesitate to make predictions like that. I ignore a lot of VD's threads because the topic matter is of no interest to me, also. But VD is interesting enough on many topics to keep coming back to get his insight.

Personally, I think getting into an argument with VD about Milo or Cernivich is silly. My family and friends have others they associate with that I have no interest in. What does that have to do with my relationships with them? If I find VD interesting, but not Milo or VD, why should it bother me that he likes them?

Anonymous Ron writes January 08, 2017 9:31 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger mike January 08, 2017 9:32 PM  

"Im white and my lineage on my fathers side were one of the first settlers of CT...and Im not interested in what you have to say anymore."

Uh, if you were trying to make me sad or something, you didn't succeed. I'm not sure why you felt the need to inform me that you're not interested in reading my posts, but okay.

Anonymous Hezekiah Garrett January 08, 2017 9:34 PM  

@43 Ask Sinn Fein and the IRA...

Anonymous Ronald January 08, 2017 9:34 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger mike January 08, 2017 9:35 PM  

Vox may or may not be a gamma coward, but I am curious as to why my rebuttal to him in the comments vanished. I hope it wasn't because he deleted it...

Anonymous Ron January 08, 2017 9:37 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Cataline Sergius January 08, 2017 9:40 PM  

I remember rolling my eyes when LGF said, it was "a pity" that Ray had been banned.

I mean honestly, who would miss Ray, except another Ray.

Kinship is what it is.

Blogger chris January 08, 2017 9:40 PM  

Feminism is Rich White Woman Privilege.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/angry-rich-woman-throws-dog-poop-on-cop-and-gets-leveled/85235272/

Blogger Harsh January 08, 2017 9:40 PM  

Well, we've certainly brought out the sperg/gamma/troll crowd tonight.

I for one am honored to be among so many secret kings.

Anonymous Ronn January 08, 2017 9:42 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Harsh January 08, 2017 9:43 PM  

Mountain Man wrote:@Mike

Im white and my lineage on my fathers side were one of the first settlers of CT...and Im not interested in what you have to say anymore.


One branch of my family came to North America from France in the 1600s, which probably makes me the whitiest white guy here. And I still think Mike is a stooge.

Anonymous Sharrukin January 08, 2017 9:43 PM  

You don't have to agree with or even like your allies, but they are allies nevertheless.

What a pointless argument.

Blogger mike January 08, 2017 9:44 PM  

See, again, Harsh, that sort of try-hard pretentiousness won't get you anywhere. You're not impressing anybody, as no one here knows who you are. It's certainly not going to get you laid, that's for sure.

All you have to do is relax and discuss this stuff like normal people do.

Blogger Jew613 January 08, 2017 9:44 PM  

This isn't new, LBF had badmouthed Vox and the commentators here before on other Altright blogs.

I suppose that's a Gamma tell, fawning to your face and insults behind your back.

Anonymous Ronn January 08, 2017 9:45 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Harsh January 08, 2017 9:45 PM  

Ron/Ronn/Ronald is having difficulty figuring out how his name is spelled.

Blogger Harsh January 08, 2017 9:46 PM  

It's certainly not going to get you laid, that's for sure.

Yeah, I go to bars and hit up chicks with this line: "My family come to this country from France in the 1600s. You wanna do it?"

You fucking clown.

Blogger Ransom Smith January 08, 2017 9:47 PM  

You pathetic morons. Attacking anyone who doesn't 100% subscribe to your ideas (Vox, Milo, Mike, etc) is so idiotic.

Mike has some good ideas. Some bad ones. Same for Milo, same for Richard Spencer. Same for the TRS guys (some good ideas I said).

Learn to eat the meat off the bone and throw the bone away.

Blogger Mountain Man January 08, 2017 9:48 PM  

"Well, we've certainly brought out the sperg/gamma/troll crowd tonight."

..that and the purity signalers.
It reminds me of the clowns in the local food movement in VT. They will literally become competitive with you ( whether you want to or not) in a one upmanship on what percentage of their diet is from food grown locally versus what you may consume. You can't even have a normal sane conversation with some of these types about local agriculture or food. They are insecure bizarre people.
My wife and I have had great laughs about it.

Blogger mike January 08, 2017 9:48 PM  

What's interesting though, is that not a single person here has rebutted my central argument, that tribalism (i.e., ethno-nationalism) is the main driver in human behavior especially when it comes to forming societies.

I'm seeing a lot of keyboard alphas talking about how great they are (or how they don't want to read my posts anymore), but no one has tried taking down that argument.

I anticipate that some of you will say that it's not an argument worthy of rebuttal, but that's just an excuse, since tribalism has observably been a huge factor in all of human history and will continue to be.

Blogger Billy January 08, 2017 9:51 PM  

I haven't read the comments at Occidental Dissent, but I've met Hunter at an CofCC meeting, he is a good man. As far as Vox, he's my mother fucker, and I can't and will not ever say anything bad against him. I think all this will be sorted out with time. It would be best if Mike, Hunter and the rest involved would think before they hit the send button on some of these articles. No enemies to the right.

Blogger Harsh January 08, 2017 9:53 PM  

I'm seeing a lot of keyboard alphas talking about how great they are (or how they don't want to read my posts anymore), but no one has tried taking down that argument.

Secret king wins!

Blogger Emmett Fitz-Hume January 08, 2017 9:54 PM  

@71

Likely because few of us care enough to engage.

Me, I just like watching the Gammas & Spergs gamma and sperg out when the rock is lifted. I think these are my favorite comment threads.

Here's a hint mike: no one cares.

Blogger Lazarus January 08, 2017 9:54 PM  

MAGA (FROM 1882)

A nation is a soul, a spiritual principle. Two things which, properly speaking, are
really one and the same constitute this soul, this spiritual principle. One is the past, the
other is the present. One is the possession in common of a rich legacy of memories; the
other is present consent, the desire to live together, the desire to continue to invest in the
heritage that we have jointly received. Messieurs, man does not improvise. The nation,
like the individual, is the outcome of a long past of efforts, sacrifices, and devotions. Of
all cults, that of the ancestors is the most legitimate: our ancestors have made us what we
are. A heroic past with great men and glory (I mean true glory) is the social capital upon
which the national idea rests. These are the essential conditions of being a people: having
common glories in the past and a will to continue them in the present; having made great
things together and wishing to make them again.
One loves in proportion to the sacrifices
that one has committed and the troubles that one has suffered. One loves the house that
one has built and that one passes on. The Spartan chant, “We are what you were; we will
be what you are”, is, in its simplicity, the abridged him of every fatherland.


Ernest Renan, “What is a Nation?”, text of a conference delivered at the Sorbonne on
March 11th, 1882, in Ernest Renan, Qu’est-ce qu’une nation?, Paris, Presses-Pocket,
1992. (translated by Ethan Rundell)

If you care more about race than the Nation, you do not share in the spiritual principle necessary to participate in the National project. If you are an economic immigrant only, you are a renter, and will not care for the property you occupy. Renting versus owning.

Blogger mike January 08, 2017 9:55 PM  

^Once again, no rebuttal, just a schoolyard taunt about how 'gamma' I am.

I'll leave you guys to it.

Blogger Mountain Man January 08, 2017 9:56 PM  

@71

You're right ...you win...

Pin the tail on the gamma

Blogger Harsh January 08, 2017 9:56 PM  

I'll leave you guys to it.

Oh god, please do. And don't do that gamma thing where you say you're going to leave but stick around and make another 100 comments. That gets old.

Blogger Harsh January 08, 2017 9:58 PM  

Mountain Man wrote:
Pin the tail on the gamma


I'm going to steal that, MM.

Blogger LES January 08, 2017 10:00 PM  

Alt-right, alt-white, alt-lite, alt-whatever. I'm thoroughly confused. Maybe that's the plan. The nation is not about propositions or race or ethnicity or what?

When whites become a minority they will become ethno-centric like everyone else.

What goes on here?

Blogger Old Ez January 08, 2017 10:04 PM  

Fogey is a problem child everywhere. People learn to pay him no mind pretty quick. Hang around the "alt white" comment sections that he frequents and you'll see that the guy is universally disliked his occasional good judgement notwithstanding.

Blogger ZhukovG January 08, 2017 10:06 PM  

People are tribal. However European is not a tribe but a component of many tribes. There are in fact a fair number of different European tribes within the United States.

Blogger Quicksilver75 January 08, 2017 10:07 PM  

If you are roughly aligned with the commentary, world view at this site (which I am), it is intriguing (& depressing) to see how those to our right have dealt with Trump's victory & events since.
Two observations:
1) While most of us are content not to "punch" to the right with condemnations or disavowals, it is perfectly legit to offer constructive criticism. There is a key difference, and that is lost on the Alt-White. They are prone to maniacal purity spirals & egregious pr fiascos. Perhaps a pre-2016 seige mentality has taken its toll.

2) Coalition building requires patience, careful strategy. At least thru the 2018 midterms, we should be looking for chances to isolate the neocons & DEMS wherever possible. With a 52-48 Senate, that will be v tricky. To achieve policy gains, we need to discipline our message, and not hand our opponents the rhetorical high ground by scoring own goals w/ bad messaging. Let us unite to implement an aggressive Trumpian patriotic immigration control agenda that we can all agree upon. Same with an American First foreign policy & trade policy. Then work to push back against CultMarx in the education sphere, and strengthen the 1st amendment. We can deal with the demographic issue once we have a larger senate majority by first targeting single parent govt benefit abuse and other enablements of the underclass. If there is enough Pro-Americanism of the 1950-70 flavor streaming thru the veins of the body politic in a few years, a lot of the demographic issues should self-correct. PoC who abuse welfare and have fealty to a more socialistic/multicult vision of America will simply be enticed to leave or assimilate.

Anonymous Ronnn January 08, 2017 10:07 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Hezekiah Garrett January 08, 2017 10:08 PM  

@70 I usually end that shite by telling them I am a Level 5 Vegan.

I don't eat anything that casts a shadow.

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 08, 2017 10:11 PM  

Mike,

Humans form societies because there's strength and safety in numbers. Tribalism comes after. Same goes for today, white Americans feel threatened and suddenly rediscover an interest in unity. Why wasn't tribalism the primary driver of white society in 2000? Because we felt safe.

Blogger Harsh January 08, 2017 10:11 PM  

The nation is not about propositions or race or ethnicity or what?

Nation is not race, that much should be obvious. Look at Vox's past posts about what components make up the Western Civilization. When you understand that you'll understand why the Alt-White view is nonsense.

Blogger Old Ez January 08, 2017 10:12 PM  

For the record, the "alt white" considers vox day an ally or basically a de facto member, even if against his will and regardless of the quarreling and what anyone cares to believe about genetics.

Blogger Harsh January 08, 2017 10:13 PM  

Ronnn wrote:@67

I use different names because your fearless leader has banned me many times.


I don't know what you're talking about. I have it on good authority that Vox is afraid of both ghosts and vampires.

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 08, 2017 10:15 PM  

The scale of unity rises with the scale of the threat. This is why one-worlders masturbate about faking an alien invasion that brings everyone together. There really is no difference between fascist ideology and global socialism except for how big you draw the circle.

Blogger jaericho January 08, 2017 10:19 PM  

Dave wrote:Now what am I going to do about my 1488 neck tattoo?

Turn it into a fake phone number, you know, like 8675309


1-488-8888 is pizza hut still doing that?

Anonymous Freestater January 08, 2017 10:21 PM  

"Nation is not race, that much should be obvious"

Wa? America was founded by a race and for a race, Is Japan a nation without the Japanese? Granted Western Civilization is not a nation, but a combination of nations over several thousand years, but the Nations certainly are the races that create and compose them.

Anonymous Rocklea January 08, 2017 10:23 PM  

Harsh your rhetoric is hilarious, and the triggering that follows is priceless, better than mastercard.

Anonymous Hesiod January 08, 2017 10:25 PM  

Laguna Bitch Faggot

Yep...

Blogger tuberman January 08, 2017 10:27 PM  

"I read Cernovich. I read Milo. But their brands are stale and they will get more stale as time passes."

Milo is a Grand master at what he does. I kind of, sort of, get it, or how he does what he does, but "stale?" How does extreme talent get stale?

Blogger Markku January 08, 2017 10:28 PM  

Ron:
"I use different names because your fearless leader has banned me many times."

Thanks for letting me know, you are most kind.

Blogger Lazarus January 08, 2017 10:28 PM  

Freestater wrote:Wa? America was founded by a race and for a race,

America happened to be founded by a race, but for a spiritual principle common to their culture, not their race.

Blogger Harsh January 08, 2017 10:28 PM  

Rocklea wrote:Harsh your rhetoric is hilarious, and the triggering that follows is priceless, better than mastercard.

I'm glad someone gets me.

Anonymous Lana January 08, 2017 10:31 PM  

Harsh wrote:How awesome would this thread be if Thordaddy jumped in right now?

That or Tiny Tim would be equally hilarious.

Blogger LES January 08, 2017 10:31 PM  

I like this blog and have learned a lot.

But sometimes it smacks of "Fight Club."

Anonymous Ronn January 08, 2017 10:32 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous BBGKB January 08, 2017 10:34 PM  

gay pride march through a Muslim neighborhood in Stockholm last summer? Every mainstream LGBT organization, and many other leftists, went apesh!t over this evil "far right" "nationalist" plot. Exploiting the internal contradictions of the coalition of the fringes! Not fair!

I saw it but I would only do a march like that with full Kevlar covering with bacon strapped on it so moslems wouldn't blow themselves up near me. An anti-slash top wouldn't be enough to cover it.

don't even understand the urge to grandstand or play "who's got the bigger codpiece?"

BGS Services is now selling oversized codpieces along with gently clutched pearls & bariatric fainting couches. Use Coupon Code: (((Oy Vey))) for a discount.

"I use different names because your fearless leader has banned me many times."

How many times will it take? Are you man enough to list your past names?

Anonymous Tiny Twit January 08, 2017 10:37 PM  

My son was cornholed by a Mexican in a Walmart bathroom. True story!

Anonymous Just Another Dread Ilk Faggot January 08, 2017 10:39 PM  

@30 Russell

That is an oxymoron. There are not Dread Ilk Faggots. There are Dread Ilk, and there are Faggots, but the terms are mutually exclusive.

Take it up with Laguna Beach Fogey, dude.

Anonymous Rocklea January 08, 2017 10:43 PM  

Watching the anklebiters play with the box...
priceless.

Anonymous Rocklea January 08, 2017 10:51 PM  

It's a tricky thing to get people to go for white identity politics(unconsciously), while at the same time trashing the notion of identity politics publicly. Takes a big tent, Yay Milo.

Blogger Were-Puppy January 08, 2017 11:02 PM  

@71 mike
I anticipate that some of you will say that it's not an argument worthy of rebuttal, but that's just an excuse, since tribalism has observably been a huge factor in all of human history and will continue to be.
---

I'm pretty sure Vox has been saying this for a long time.

Anonymous Cluttermonkey January 08, 2017 11:27 PM  

As a long time reader (I know, sounds like the usual troll lie), I'm sad to see Vox fixing his ankles to an intellectually harmless jewish faggot and a drugged up bullshit artist and being too stubborn to gracefully unfasten himself when the ship is already sinking. I can't for the life of me understand why we're all supposed to confuse a journalist for the cause or movement he supposedly reports on. Maybe I need more 'monkey mindset'. I think we all get it though: these are personal friends, and that is why you can't expect Vox to be honest about them, and he has to praise their schemes at every turn.

Also, Vox has said already said a number of times that he'll ignore the (true) alt-right, but continues to bring them up in a passive aggressive manner whenever he can.

@Vox just practice what you preach already. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to see you stop harping on about this, whilest protesting that this is the last time.

Blogger Casher O'Neill January 08, 2017 11:34 PM  

@34 @95
I read Cernovich. I read Milo. But their brands are stale and they will get more stale as time passes.

Definitely don't see Milo departing unless the movement actually turns authoritarian, secures power, and turns on degeneracy. But he'll have to rebrand himself in the next 10 years. He's got intelligence and drive, but flamboyance like his is a lot less charming at 40 (not to mention burn-out risk). Whether he can transition seems to be the key.

The trial by fire of Cernovich's mindset may be coming up soon. After he briefly flirted with frogtwitter, the turned on him. Considering they are a core brigade of our psyops, and in their own way are rather astute, it'll be interesting to see whether he breaks. He's big enough to ignore them, but they could make him look ridiculous (they are doing it quite effectively to those who pay attention, this just needs amplification). Plus he has gotten big enough to draw the notice of serious enemies. I'm wagering he'll crack due to being mostly a one trick wizard.

Blogger Happy Housewife January 08, 2017 11:38 PM  

I know I speak for everyone at AG when I say that we will certainly miss LBF talking about himself and his wonderful life and his success rate with young, attractive women in every post, no matter the subject.

/s

Blogger Casher O'Neill January 08, 2017 11:39 PM  

@108
I'm sad to see Vox fixing his ankles to an intellectually harmless jewish faggot and a drugged up bullshit artist

Milo's a fine publicist, if he doesn't lose head (metaphorically) or health.

But you are exhibit A for the way Cernovich can go south

Anonymous Freestater January 08, 2017 11:43 PM  

@108

I wouldn't say Cerno-Cuck or the Fabulous fag are sinking ships, after all they have good book sales and a six figure book advance respectively, they clearly aren't sinking anytime soon, but nonetheless I see today's Alt-Light as tomorrows Cuckservative, just like today's Cucks, they will be replaced.

Blogger Russell January 08, 2017 11:43 PM  

Just Another Dread Ilk Faggot wrote:Take it up with Laguna Beach Fogey, dude.

LBF may be a faggot but he's not Dread Ilk.

Blogger rumpole5 January 08, 2017 11:47 PM  

Okay. Alt-West. But isn't what became "The West" inextricably tied to the genetic proclivities of west-of-Hajnal-line European whites and their diaspora? We can have a certain degree of tribal diversity in a political union, but it is essential that we preserve a critical mass of Protestant type WOtHL white people, doing their honkey thing, if we want to enjoy the full benefits of "the west".

Anonymous Ezekiel Cassandros January 08, 2017 11:53 PM  

rumpole5 wrote:Okay. Alt-West. But isn't what became "The West" inextricably tied to the genetic proclivities of west-of-Hajnal-line European whites and their diaspora? We can have a certain degree of tribal diversity in a political union, but it is essential that we preserve a critical mass of Protestant type WOtHL white people, doing their honkey thing, if we want to enjoy the full benefits of "the west".

Yes, we know.
Might I direct your attention to Vox Day's 16 Points for the Alt-Right, available on the sidebar of this blog?

Blogger MycroftJones January 09, 2017 12:12 AM  

There is a concern that the Alt-West will eventually turn on the Vandal and Goth tribes, because of their non-Trinitarian views. Just as the Episcopalians united with the Catholics against the Puritans.

Anonymous Holmwood January 09, 2017 12:12 AM  

mike wrote:What's interesting though, is that not a single person here has rebutted my central argument, that tribalism (i.e., ethno-nationalism) is the main driver in human behavior especially when it comes to forming societies.

[snip whinging about 'keyboard alphas']

I anticipate that some of you will say that it's not an argument worthy of rebuttal, but that's just an excuse, since tribalism has observably been a huge factor in all of human history and will continue to be.

Sigh. I'll bite. More fool me.

No one's bothered, since you're equating two things that are observably not the same. Nationalism (even ethno let alone civic) is not merely the optimal alternative to globalism, it is also the optimal alternative to tribalism.

Want tribalism? Try the North-West Frontier Province. Marry your cousin. Want nationalism? Forget Britain, just try England which has been a historically highly successful fusion of a great many tribes and languages.

The tribalism that is being relentlessly imported into England is currently crippling the nationalism. Again, observably, these are not the same things, ethno let alone civic.


Blogger Happy LP9 January 09, 2017 12:19 AM  

Whoa critics, pull back, why do you want to be stupid and stay dumb?

It is wrong to insult Cerno, Stefan, Milo, Vox - At Gab I suggest a few pple here whom were banned are gabbing at me about death and dying with petty NEA styled attacked calling me whatever, big deal.

I respond back with kindness and they just don't know what to do because their narratives fall apart...I don't know, its clear the lines are being drawn for good reason.

Again I always state I am grateful to be here because commenting is a privilege here via proper honoring the rules. When I had problems I was helped not thrown away and not insulted but compassion was granted to me, that is commendable and healed me. Let our loyalty remain constant, we have a future to show up for and a life offline to pursue and make it awesome.

96 Markku, I had no idea pple were using that many names and tags, why? They can go someplace else.

71 I adore Gab and I have noted some cannot defend their positions so they throw mud, losing their own ground. Out of nowhere the death cultists started gabbing at me and it was cute they and the safe spacers cannot defend their positions.

It is as tho a distinction, a major line drawn from gen x HRC fan from gen x alt right or anyone that even supported Trump.

Anonymous Sharrukin January 09, 2017 12:24 AM  

Holmwood January 09, 2017 12:12 AM

The tribalism that is being relentlessly imported into England is currently crippling the nationalism.

"We Are The World" nationalism doesn't work and never will. The attempt to include anyone is why nationalism is breaking down.

If you are rejecting ethnic nationalism then what is left except the current multi-cultural nonsense?

How are you defining nationalism here?

Blogger Elocutioner January 09, 2017 12:24 AM  

Were-Puppy wrote:I'm pretty sure Vox has been saying this for a long time.

Hmm... are you perhaps implying that the lack of rebuttals that he was so proud of and the point he strode off in glorious victory for defending is something that we've been discussing for ages now and most all agree to? Huh.

Anonymous Holmwood January 09, 2017 12:29 AM  

Cluttermonkey wrote:As a long time reader (I know, sounds like the usual troll lie), I'm sad to see Vox fixing his ankles to an intellectually harmless jewish faggot and a drugged up bullshit artist

If you are indeed a long time reader you will have observed the Three Laws of Vox that largely (with corollaries) explain his behavior:

1) He follows logic, even at the expense of Vox-of-the-past.
2) He observes what actually works rather than what seems as though it should work.
3) He is loyal.

The second would seem a consequence of the first, yet, judging by intellectuals throughout history, it isn't.

IMHO, Milo's promotional efforts have done as much to push the Alt-* than any other single individual, and more than almost all. (law 2,3) On Cernovich, I'm no great fan, but his Gorilla Mindset was impressively succinct and one of the better works in the genre. (law 1,3). Wasn't as pleased with MAGA Mindset but still got my money's worth.

Vox is perhaps wrong about many things, but he is right about this: the alt-white doesn't offer a thing for ~90% of mankind. If you don't care about that, more fool you.

Blogger Natalie January 09, 2017 12:37 AM  

Kind of doubt that the anti-fragility shown by Vox and others like him will crumble should Cern/Milo/etc prove to have less staying power than predicted. I doubt there will be a huge falling out, but some of y'all act like these guys are the only allies Vox has or could ever have. Not a check I'd try to cash.

Anonymous Bellator Mortalis January 09, 2017 12:49 AM  

4chan - aspie as they are - have the alt-white pegged dead to rights. They are LARPers one and all.

Anonymous Jason January 09, 2017 12:50 AM  

the alt-white doesn't offer a thing for ~90% of mankind.

No shit. It's the alt-white. Not the alt-brown.

Anonymous Holmwood January 09, 2017 12:53 AM  

Sharrukin wrote:Holmwood January 09, 2017 12:12 AM

The tribalism that is being relentlessly imported into England is currently crippling the nationalism.

"We Are The World" nationalism doesn't work and never will. The attempt to include anyone is why nationalism is breaking down.

If you are rejecting ethnic nationalism then what is left except the current multi-cultural nonsense?

How are you defining nationalism here?


A fair question, though I'm not sure I am rejecting ethnic nationalism depending, of course upon how you define ethnic. If you define it as Cornish nationalism in England (or more narrowly), then, sure, I'm rejecting it. If you define it as "Polish nationalism" then I'd reject that for America but not for Poland or Hungary.

Note that I'm rejecting tribalism, and embracing nationalism, however.

No argument. WATW observably doesn't work.

I would note that, interestingly, multi-culturalism has narrowly worked in creating remarkably stable multi-cultural states on even a continental scale on at least two occasions. Switzerland and Canada would be my two examples there. Conceded before you object: the Swiss are not continental scale; Canada was bi-cultural (multi only with aboriginals and metis included in minute quantity) and Canada will not likely survive as a stable state given the present WATW approach. Even at that, Canada lasted barely a century as an independent nation before being riven by Quebec nationalism.

And of course, a White Nationalist would point out that all those folks in those two countries were white. So it worked. Sort of.

If you'd like a sharper answer from me, can you define what you mean by ethnic nationalism? Is it Polish Nationalism? (strange in a US context) Is it White Nationalism? (strange in a European context). Presumably it differs, so how?

Thanks, it's a decent question which is forcing me to sharpen my thoughts.

Anonymous Jack Amok January 09, 2017 12:53 AM  

For the record, the "alt white" considers vox day an ally or basically a de facto member, even if against his will and regardless of the quarreling and what anyone cares to believe about genetics.

And that, Old Ez, is the difference between on the one hand a White guy who both a) wants a future for his children, and b) understands there really is a threat to that future, and on the other a dumbass LARPing in a world he assumes will always be more or less the way it is now, but taking edgy stands will let him stand out.

Alt-West is pro-White. Alt-lite is at the very least anti-multiculturalism, and we know multiculturalism is anti-White. Alt-West and Alt-Lite are allies - powerful ones at that - for anyone who cares about the 14 words.

BTW, Happy New Year Old Ez. Best wishes for a prosperous and rewarding one. Please know that whatever the mud slinging that ends up going on over this whole mess, I admire your efforts to keep everyone pulling together and focused on our real objectives.

Blogger Josh (the gayest thing here) January 09, 2017 1:03 AM  

The alt white should shut up and make white babies

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother January 09, 2017 1:07 AM  

Wow if Jerry Lee Lewis was reading this thread, he'd be tickling the ivories as well as his 15 year old third cousin/wife and moaning "There's a Whole Lot a Spergin' Going On".

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother January 09, 2017 1:12 AM  

Of course. Because if there's one thing we do know, it's that the Alt-White are just drowning in pussy.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable January 09, 2017 1:13 AM  

who are the dread ilk?

No one knows. They are mysterious strangers that we mere ilk all wish we were cool enough to be.

Anonymous Sharrukin January 09, 2017 1:13 AM  

Holmwood January 09, 2017 12:53 AM


Note that I'm rejecting tribalism, and embracing nationalism, however.

What do you mean by tribalism as opposed to ethnic? I understand that tribalism has a negative connotation, but then so does nationalism these days. If the Poles are looking out for Polish interests how is that NOT tribalism?


I would note that, interestingly, multi-culturalism has narrowly worked in creating remarkably stable multi-cultural states on even a continental scale on at least two occasions. Switzerland and Canada would be my two examples there.

Switzerland, like Belgium has worked to a limited degree with similar ethnic groups. Switzerland by adopting more of a confederate style of government. Canada is somewhat different in that French Canada was conquered leaving English Canada dominant, whose dominance has faded over time with the resulting difficulties as you note.

If you'd like a sharper answer from me, can you define what you mean by ethnic nationalism? Is it Polish Nationalism? (strange in a US context) Is it White Nationalism? (strange in a European context). Presumably it differs, so how?

It would in fact be both. Polish nationalism in Poland due to their historical circumstances, and white nationalism in the United States though the regional differences may be too strong to allow that to develop. The WASP establishment has seen their power within the US fade and with it has faded much of the unity that the US once had. The only possible replacement that I can see is some form of white nationalism, or a collapse into regional powers, who will then be faced with the same questions on a more local basis.

Ethnic nationalism requires one dominant ethnic culture, one dominant people. If you don't have that you end up with a clash of culture and mores with Big Brother stepping in to make the determinations that used to be made locally within the community. The EU is an example of this dynamic works.

Anonymous Jason January 09, 2017 1:13 AM  

Me, I just like watching the Gammas & Spergs gamma and sperg out when the rock is lifted. I think these are my favorite comment threads.

Here's a hint mike: no one cares.


"Everyone I don't like is a gamma: The keyboard alpha's guide to a political discussion"

You guys are turning into a meme

Blogger John Wright January 09, 2017 1:15 AM  

@22
" The 'West' is a product of white people"

Greek philosophy is the product of slavic southrons, Latin law is from Dagos, the Christian faith is the product of Jews with some Asiatic and North African thrown in via Antenicene fathers and Augustine of Hippo. The only nation that ever drove out the muslim was the brown skinned men of Spain.

Indeed, between Luther the German, Marx the German and Hitler the German, I would say the main opposition to the West and the main threat to philosophy, law, and religion comes from the Teutons, who are whiter then white.

The West is the Church; the Church is the West.

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 09, 2017 1:17 AM  

SciVo de Plorable wrote:who are the dread ilk?

No one knows. They are mysterious strangers that we mere ilk all wish we were cool enough to be.


Yup. They're the Old Ones.

Anonymous Jason January 09, 2017 1:18 AM  

Of course. Because if there's one thing we do know, it's that the Alt-White are just drowning in pussy.

Ah, insult the sexuality of a movement. Now there's an original idea

"muh dik" has always been an effective argument

Anonymous Jack Amok January 09, 2017 1:20 AM  

Secret king wins!

You guys have heard about the Secret Hitler game, right? It's actually kind of fun, even if Wesley Crusher has narrated part of the rules.

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 09, 2017 1:20 AM  

Oh good, John Wright is in the thread. Someone tell Kratman his wife has to go back and see if we can get a real clusterfuck going.

Hey, I'm not saying, I'm just saying...I heard the alt-white are Calvinists and the alt-west are Glock apologists and Raiders fans.

*ducks*

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable January 09, 2017 1:22 AM  

The only problem is there ain't no white nation so there's nothing to wake up to. There's no there there, son.

And once you understand that and why the Alt-West is the answer, you will have taken your first step into a larger world.


Damn straight.

Anonymous Jason January 09, 2017 1:23 AM  

Indeed, between Luther the German, Marx the German and Hitler the German, I would say the main opposition to the West and the main threat to philosophy, law, and religion comes from the Teutons

Luther started a much needed reform. (((Marx))) was a Jew, so no. And Hitler was obviously a dumbass who had no legitimate complaints.

Blogger Lemur January 09, 2017 1:24 AM  

Fogey is banned from Counter Current too i think. He's a goon. You can find his comments on Radix and TRS from time to time, where he gets few upvotes...

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 09, 2017 1:25 AM  

Jason wrote:Indeed, between Luther the German, Marx the German and Hitler the German, I would say the main opposition to the West and the main threat to philosophy, law, and religion comes from the Teutons

Luther started a much needed reform. (((Marx))) was a Jew, so no. And Hitler was obviously a dumbass who had no legitimate complaints.


SO IT BEGINS

Anonymous An Extremely Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than A Basket Of Twenty Deplorable Cents January 09, 2017 1:25 AM  

@137
Hey, I'm not saying, I'm just saying...I heard the alt-white are Calvinists and the alt-west are Glock apologists and Raiders fans.

Yeah, but where does the alt-White stand on the 1942 peril of Japanese invasion of the US West Coast? That's critical.

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 09, 2017 1:25 AM  

Calling it now, this thread is gonna hit 400 comments.

Blogger Shimshon January 09, 2017 1:27 AM  

(((Ron))) the Israeli was banned? Or is this another Ron?

Anonymous Sharrukin January 09, 2017 1:27 AM  

John Wright January 09, 2017 1:15 AM

The West is the Church; the Church is the West.

The Catholic Church is led by Francis and his Liberation Theology and is increasingly a third world organization. Perhaps it can dig its way out of that mess, but as of today it certainly isn't "The West".

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 09, 2017 1:29 AM  

An Extremely Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than A Basket Of Twenty Deplorable Cents wrote:@137

Hey, I'm not saying, I'm just saying...I heard the alt-white are Calvinists and the alt-west are Glock apologists and Raiders fans.

Yeah, but where does the alt-White stand on the 1942 peril of Japanese invasion of the US West Coast? That's critical.


We must countersignal the Netflix series, The Man in the High Castle, so as to remove the power of the stigma. So, we believe that the risk was real, victory for the Japs was a 100% certainty, and a Japanese victory would in fact be desirable!

Hail Abenomics! Hail victory!

Anonymous Pope Frankiestein January 09, 2017 1:29 AM  


The West is the Church; the Church is the West.


Yes, I know. That's why I'm so keen to bring all of Africa into Europe.

Anonymous LurkingPuppy January 09, 2017 1:31 AM  

John Wright wrote:The only nation that ever drove out the muslim was the brown skinned men of Spain.
I think you're leaving out a few attempted Muslim invasions of Vienna, one of which was defeated by the Poles.

Shimshon wrote:(((Ron))) the Israeli was banned? Or is this another Ron?
It was a troll who used three different names starting with “Ron” in this thread. And I think he came back under another name already.

Blogger Ron January 09, 2017 1:31 AM  

@Shimshon

Nope, Im still here. The original, the often imitated but never constipated.

:D

Blogger Josh (the gayest thing here) January 09, 2017 1:33 AM  

Yeah, but where does the alt-White stand on the 1942 peril of Japanese invasion of the US West Coast? That's critical.

They welcome it because waifu

Blogger John Wright January 09, 2017 1:34 AM  

@71
"What's interesting though, is that not a single person here has rebutted my central argument, that tribalism (i.e., ethno-nationalism) is the main driver in human behavior especially when it comes to forming societies."

Because Aristotle rebutted it when he said societies are founded for self protection, but serve the good life; Plato when he said the city was to be like a well balanced soul; Augustine when he said the city of man reflects the city of God; Hobbes when he said society was a social contract to eascape the perils of the state of nature; and Jefferson when he said governments are instituted by the consent of the governed to secure their godgiven rights.

You were not answered because we are not concerned with starting a hunter gatherer band or primitive tribe. Tribalism as the main driver of action is an outdated theory. It died roughly when the agrarian revolution happened in the late neolithic.

So you expect your barbaric, neolithic, simplistic ideas to spur a debate? Why?

We are interested in protecting civilization from the barbaric savages in the middle east and the postcivilized neobarbarians of the left.

We are not interested in becoming the left.

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 09, 2017 1:35 AM  

Seeing as this thread is about to become shitpost central, I really want to drop this nuke I've been hoarding, but I want to know how the mods would feel about giving up on this thread entirely. It's something about the Pope.

Anonymous Jason January 09, 2017 1:38 AM  

Western Civilization is inseparable from the white race. If you think "Civic nationalism" (or whatever you want to call it) is the way to move forward, you're deceiving yourself. There is an undeniable biological aspect to the success of Western Civilization, and it lies in the huwhite man.

One doesn't need to embrace a pan-European super-state in order to understand this. This is the usual response to white nationalism: "oh you can't do that because Poles and Slavs and Italians are different". No shit. You don't have to mix and destroy all European peoples in order to realize that they have a common identity. Is it too much to ask that white nations should simply stop killing each other and focus on the common enemy?

or (((enemy))). whichever you prefer

Blogger kh123 January 09, 2017 1:39 AM  

@142 "Yeah, but where does the alt-White stand on the 1942 peril of Japanese invasion of the US West Coast? That's critical.

Riker was offered his own command at one point, if you didn't know already.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Deplorable Cents January 09, 2017 1:39 AM  

January 09, 2017 1:35 AM
Seeing as this thread is about to become shitpost central, I really want to drop this nuke I've been hoarding, but I want to know how the mods would feel about giving up on this thread entirely. It's something about the Pope.


If it involves a bear and the woods, we've already heard it.

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 09, 2017 1:40 AM  

Shit.

Blogger Josh (the gayest thing here) January 09, 2017 1:40 AM  

Is it too much to ask that white nations should simply stop killing each other and focus on the common enemy?

Ask the Yankees

Anonymous An Extremely Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than A Basket Of Twenty Deplorable Cents January 09, 2017 1:41 AM  

@154

Riker was offered his own command at one point, if you didn't know already.



Wow, was that before or after Nelson Mandela died in prison?

Anonymous Ezekiel Cassandros January 09, 2017 1:41 AM  

Josh (the gayest thing here) wrote:The alt white should shut up and make white babies

You know Josh, I was thinking of inviting you to my next White Nationalist dinner party... But you just earned yourself a disinvitation.

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 09, 2017 1:42 AM  

Well fine, I'll purity spiral about neanderthal IQs then. In the morning though, it's bedtime!

Anonymous An Extremely Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than A Basket Of Twenty Deplorable Cents January 09, 2017 1:42 AM  

@150

They welcome it because waifu



Something behind every blade of grass?

Anonymous Jason January 09, 2017 1:43 AM  

@153

I only say this because civic nationalism seems to be the opinion of some above comments. I know the majority of the ilk see past it.

Blogger Josh (the gayest thing here) January 09, 2017 1:43 AM  


You know Josh, I was thinking of inviting you to my next White Nationalist dinner party... But you just earned yourself a disinvitation.


Really low energy!

Sad!

Anonymous Ezekiel Cassandros January 09, 2017 1:43 AM  

Aeoli Pera wrote:It's something about the Pope.

The current one?
1195 LUTHER DID NOTHING WRONG

Anonymous An Extremely Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than A Basket Of Twenty Deplorable Cents January 09, 2017 1:44 AM  

@157

Ask the Yankees


Hey! Why not the Mets?

Blogger BassmanCO January 09, 2017 1:44 AM  

Aeoli Pera, don't you dare call me a Raiders' fan.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother January 09, 2017 1:45 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 09, 2017 1:46 AM  

Running quarterbacks are the future.

Anonymous An Extremely Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than A Basket Of Twenty Deplorable Cents January 09, 2017 1:47 AM  

@160
Well fine, I'll purity spiral about neanderthal IQs then

Be sure to tie it to the current Pope, 'kay?

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother January 09, 2017 1:48 AM  

Jason, if the shoe fits, wear it. Show us Alt-White notables with Europid wives and children. Where are the Alt-White men with girlfriends? Almost all of the Dread Ilk are married with many children to show for. Most of the alt-West and Alt-Right do too. The future belongs to those who show up for it. If the future truly belongs to the Alt-White, you'd better be making lots of white babies.

If you aren't, shut the fuck up and let us handle it.

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 09, 2017 1:48 AM  

Oh fuck, I can't stop...

Linux is overrated because it was written in C, which is inefficient for practical computing. That's why you can't play any games on it.

Anonymous An Extremely Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than A Basket Of Twenty Deplorable Cents January 09, 2017 1:49 AM  

Running quarterbacks are the future.

That's not what Aristotle, Aquinas and Augustine said.

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 09, 2017 1:49 AM  

Apple products are better because they design the software and the hardware together. It's the best phone.

Anonymous Ezekiel Cassandros January 09, 2017 1:52 AM  

Now that Trump was elected and white identity is slowly becoming more acceptable, I think David Duke has a shot at the Senate in the next election cycle, don't you think?

Anonymous Aaron January 09, 2017 1:52 AM  

How long till the terms sperg/gamma cease to have any meaning and resonance anymore?

The ability of these terms to shame people is fading fast through ridiculous abuse by Vox and others...

I give it another six months, and gamma will just provoke laughter if used in an attempt to shame...

Rhetorical terms generally have a shelf life anyways, but damn Vox you really abused the shit out of the term...anyone who disagrees with you is a gamma, you do the same stuff but aren't a gama (as if you don't posture, lol)

And yet it's all you really had, I don't think you'll be able to come up with anything after that goes..

It's a shame, because it was a really good term, but I guess everything gets copter by idiots who can only think "rhetorically" anyways...

I should start a movement to rescue the term from "rhetorical" geniuses like Vox lol..

Anonymous An Extremely Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than A Basket Of Twenty Deplorable Cents January 09, 2017 1:52 AM  

@173

Would Plato use Apple, or WinTel? Which is closer to the Ideal?

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 09, 2017 1:53 AM  

Trump is a Marxist. "Grab them by the pussy" = "Rise up and seize the means of (re)production"

You heard it here first!

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 09, 2017 1:55 AM  

An Extremely Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than A Basket Of Twenty Deplorable Cents wrote:@173

Would Plato use Apple, or WinTel? Which is closer to the Ideal?


Judging from his physiognomy, he'd be a Windows guy. Apple is more of a Socrates thing.

Anonymous Ezekiel Cassandros January 09, 2017 1:55 AM  

We must secure the means of production and a future for long bread lines. Salute Stalin! 14 1919!

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother January 09, 2017 1:56 AM  

PHYSIOGNOMY IS REAL

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 09, 2017 1:57 AM  

An Extremely Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than A Basket Of Twenty Deplorable Cents wrote:Running quarterbacks are the future.

That's not what Aristotle, Aquinas and Augustine said.


Stale pale white males, stuck in the past. History marches inexorably toward quarterbacks with diverse offensive options.

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 09, 2017 1:57 AM  

My work here is done :-). I will sleep well tonight.

Anonymous An Extremely Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than A Basket Of Twenty Deplorable Cents January 09, 2017 1:58 AM  

IT WAS ALWAYS BERENSTEIN BEARS!

Anonymous LurkingPuppy January 09, 2017 1:58 AM  

Stg58/Animal Mother wrote:PHYSIOGNOMY IS REAL
“Don't judge people by their appearance!” is enemy propaganda.

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 09, 2017 2:00 AM  

BassmanCO wrote:Aeoli Pera, don't you dare call me a Raiders' fan.

Dread Ilk faggots wear pinkified Raiders jerseys to home games.

Anonymous An Extremely Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than A Basket Of Twenty Deplorable Cents January 09, 2017 2:00 AM  

@180

Stale pale white males, stuck in the past


FWEET!
False start, wrong side of history. 5 yard penalty.

Anonymous Horace January 09, 2017 2:00 AM  

I passed through Vox, Milo & Cernovich on my way from liberal Obama voter to where I am now. Which I would not call full 1488, but definitely somewhere around 1486 or 7.

At the time I was coming by a lot, the three Alt-West-migos impressed me & taught me a lot. When you come from normie-world, it's thrilling to hear people saying badthink out loud.

Now, however, I don't come around so much anymore. In a world where Donald Trump won, taking on SJW snowflakes and crazy feminists doesn't really seem that edgy to me.

And all three do seem to have a habit of creeping riiiiiight up to the point of examining the causes of the Western collapse instead of just describing the symptoms, then stopping.

And, yeah. I'm talking at least partially about the JQ. Which I don't believe is the entire answer, but should at least be mentioned in the list.

Also, Milo & Cerno's continued allegiance to a color-blind civic nationalism seems violate the biggest rule on the alt-anything world: Get real.

Sure it would be nice to live in a world where race/tribe doesn't matter to how well someone will fit in & contribute to Western civilization, but the evidence is clear that we don't live in a world like that. None of these guys are dumb, so they obviously see that. The fact that they don't say anything about it was a calculated choice. Was it a sound strategy for maximum cultural influence or a shrewd shekel-grubbing decision. A case could be made for either. But the ultimate result is the same: a less honest & interesting set of ideas.

I would never attack any of the three though. Because I know that they all serve the purpose for others that they served for me... A stepping stone to the next step rightward. I wish that more of the alt-white could also restrain themselves.

In the same way, I wish the Alt-West or Alt-Light could refrain from punching rightward.

Anonymous Holmwood January 09, 2017 2:00 AM  

Sharrukin wrote:Holmwood January 09, 2017 12:53 AM

Note that I'm rejecting tribalism, and embracing nationalism, however.

What do you mean by tribalism as opposed to ethnic? I understand that tribalism has a negative connotation, but then so does nationalism these days. If the Poles are looking out for Polish interests how is that NOT tribalism?


The example of Poland is [ethnic] nationalism to me. I view the description of Poland as a tribe as a bizarre category confusion, particularly given that they're a couple of languages and perhaps 10-13 different 'tribes'. Granted, that's at some remove.

Again, consider Cornish vs. English; indeed consider the explicit cousin marriage of my original tribal description. Consanguinity restrictions in the West broke up such things thanks to the Church making the West more explicitly nationalist rather than tribal, admittedly in my view.

Based on your overall response, I suspect we're largely in agreement then, though a) I'm more of a pollyannaish optimist in some respects and b) we seem to have different definitions of tribalism.

Possibly because I grew up in a society where tribes existed and were legally acknowledged, and therefore quite narrowly defined.

Ethnic nationalism requires one dominant ethnic culture, one dominant people.
Switzerland, we agree (I think) is a glaring exception. Canada may or may not be. I think you overrate English dominance. It was a pretty near run thing given the revenge of the cradle, yet remained stable for a long time, indeed until mass non-European immigration. I'm not sure either of us views Belgium as a highly successful and stable country. Two country exception is thin, true.

Much of the rest of what you write I agree with or am uncertain enough to be unwilling to dispute.

Best regards,
Holmwood

Anonymous An Extremely Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than A Basket Of Twenty Deplorable Centsa January 09, 2017 2:01 AM  


Dread Ilk faggots wear pinkified Raiders jerseys to home games.


Carrying Glocks.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable January 09, 2017 2:02 AM  

This is why I wrote back in 1992 that the EU was destined to fail. Trying to start a "white race" movement in the USA fails for precisely the same reason - it assumes a commonality that just doesn't exist.

Scott, you are right about the EU and wrong about the US. Native Europeans have very different views on the world, while all the hatred of me as a white man drives me to that identity. I used to be a a German/Finnish/Cherokee/English/Etc. and now I'm just a white guy thanks to the haters.

Anonymous Jack Amok January 09, 2017 2:09 AM  

You know Josh, I was thinking of inviting you to my next White Nationalist dinner party... But you just earned yourself a disinvitation.

Josh suggests Hugo Boss LARPer have sex with White women, Hugo Boss LARPer gets offended and tells Josh he won't have sex with him after all.

Should have seen that one coming.

Blogger kh123 January 09, 2017 2:10 AM  

And yet, no one's taken notice of the fact that Sting died several years ago. I remember reading about it in the press.

Which raises the question... of who exactly was singing "Inshallah" at Bataclan this past year...

Blogger wreckage January 09, 2017 2:12 AM  

Alt-lite here, blue eyed-wife and two white as white kids.

Can't help thinking I should have got myself maybe a Japanese concubine though. Trump's making that legal again right?

Fun to know I'm a better white supremacist than actual white supremacists, and you know, maybe with 5-6 kids I coulda really won non-existent prizes, but that's life, right?

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother January 09, 2017 2:15 AM  

#rekt

Anonymous Ronald comments January 09, 2017 2:16 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous A.B. Prosper January 09, 2017 2:27 AM  

A good rule of thumb, anyone who advocates violence outside of a state context can never be trusted.

I've lost track of how much "RAHOWA" now posturing I've heard from LBF over the years and if he isn't come kind of fed than he is a damned fool.

As for Hunter, he isn't a bad sort but I also hold to the same rule re: being called a liar. Don't get me wrong, he's a solid pro White/ Pro Western, well Southron civ guy as well but his entire movement, the Neo Confederates, the Alt White and the rest just need to understand, they aren't going to hijack the .Alt Right and sure as hell aren't running the show.

What is in it for them is a civilization where White people like them are the strong majority and is sane and if that's not enough, they can sod off because while the .alt Right will tolerate them and even respect them in some areas, we don't need them

Blogger Bosefus January 09, 2017 2:51 AM  

Night is drawing near... your ballroom days are over!

The left gets together one more time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tHPsphg9xc

Can you feel it... now that spring has come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj5WvpkYHz0

Ok, things are not my bag....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1qH8z_qCbo

Trump don't care! He listened to Guy Lambardo and the Canadians.

Anonymous Cluttermonkey January 09, 2017 3:13 AM  

Bet it feels real good giving that straw man the beating of his life.

Not an argument.

Anonymous Cluttermonkey January 09, 2017 3:17 AM  

Why do so many of you commentators harp on about the "racist don't have white wives" trope that the media established in the 90's? Does it feel bad to know someones ideas are more to the right of you, that you somehow, anyhow, have to DISQUALIFY without examining the arguments themselves?

Blogger Bosefus January 09, 2017 3:19 AM  

Spics in the arroyo...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijrkKNZRIfM
Azteca ya fo! Gringo... GO!

1 – 200 of 268 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts