ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, January 23, 2017

How Trump happened

Brendan Neill explains at The Spectator:
It happened because you banned super-size sodas. And smoking in parks. And offensive ideas on campus. Because you branded people who oppose gay marriage ‘homophobic’, and people unsure about immigration ‘racist’.

Because you treated owning a gun and never having eaten quinoa as signifiers of fascism. Because you thought correcting people’s attitudes was more important than finding them jobs. Because you turned ‘white man’ from a description into an insult. Because you used slurs like ‘denier’ and ‘dangerous’ against anyone who doesn’t share your eco-pieties.
That's part of it, anyhow. But it also happened because conservatives refused to fight for the nation or to conserve anything. It also happened because neocons invaded the world while inviting the world. It also happened because corporations set up factories in China and hired H1B foreigners instead of employing Americans. It also happened because Churchians decided it was more important to spare the feelings of non-Christians than obey the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Bible.

Labels: ,

159 Comments:

Blogger Wanderer January 23, 2017 10:03 AM  

Don't forget the normalization of transvestism.

Anonymous Taco Town January 23, 2017 10:10 AM  

It happened because people stopped believing what the elites were selling. Trump was a vote of no confidence in the Cathedral.

Anonymous Rocklea January 23, 2017 10:13 AM  

The lies became too obvious and Trump just doesn't back down.

Anonymous Mark Auld January 23, 2017 10:19 AM  

All the above,and the globalist elite and deep state take over of western democracies.

Blogger Lovekraft January 23, 2017 10:22 AM  

I might add 'going to the UN to complain about bad words'
'pushing the gay agenda on television, even children's programs
'idolized an unqualified shakedown artist to appease white guilt'
'appeal to emotion when advancing ideology (for teh childrenz!)'
'take every opportunity to deflate white male pride (shirtgate)'
'claim U.S. overreaches internationally while making no effort to impose limits on your own ideology'

I could go on, but basically any system which lacks an ability to self-correct is one I will oppose. And marxism has not proven this. In fact, it presses on using more underhanded tactics after facing valid criticism.

Blogger Salt January 23, 2017 10:23 AM  

How many presidents (yes, congress-criters too), and subsequent policies, would not have been president but for the women's vote?

Anonymous BBGKB January 23, 2017 10:25 AM  

Because you turned ‘white man’ from a description into an insult

Its the only description news can give for criminals even when they are wetbacks or desert didndus

Anonymous ZhukovG January 23, 2017 10:26 AM  

For many there was a belief that there had to be some limit to the Left’s depravity. That there would be some perversion at which even the Left would say, “This is too much, no more”. But, what we witnessed in the last couple years along with the hellish hatred poured upon Donald Trump and his supporters has opened many eyes.

For most it is an unwelcome realization that these people may occupy the same geography, but they are not our countrymen.

Blogger Lovekraft January 23, 2017 10:29 AM  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA

White western women chanting aha snackbar in protesting Trump. The stupid is so strong, it reinforces my view that we need to concentrate on shoring up our defenses so that these people fight each other.

Blogger Timmy3 January 23, 2017 10:39 AM  

You can't out vulgar the Left. Women with their smelling salts put on pussy hats. They go low and even lower. Will blow for Hillary votes. Will blow up the White House when they lose. Cry about fake news and then show how its done. Against rape unless Muslims do it. I'm sure they are the best lovers.

Anonymous Munzenberger with fries January 23, 2017 10:40 AM  

The 19th amendment, and the failure of the Nazis to destroy the Frankfurt school, along with the Americans who relocated it to Columbia.

Identify causes, not symptoms.

Anonymous Faceless January 23, 2017 10:40 AM  

And don't forget: The Democrats chose to avoid a primary and honor a backroom deal from 2008 instead of giving their voters any choice. When Joy Reid is angry that the wimmenz was robbed!, the promise wasn't from America, the promise wsa from the DNC, so they should be angry with them.

Anonymous MIG January 23, 2017 10:44 AM  

I didn't know you couldn't smoke in parks. Where is it illegal?

Anonymous BBGKB January 23, 2017 10:44 AM  

French shitlib wants to give foreigners the right to vote
https://mishtalk.com/2017/01/22/hamon-socialist-agenda/
French First Round Socialist Primary Winner Proposes Tax on Robots, Universal Income, Right of Foreigners to Vote
15.“Humanitarian visa” and redo of France a land of asylum.
16.Consideration of the white vote. If the white vote is a majority vote, the election must be postponed. Note: That translation was by Google. I am told ““Vote blanc” doesn’t mean “white vote” it means voting “none of the above”. No need to make French socialist sound crazier than they are

Blogger Noah B The MacroAggressor January 23, 2017 10:49 AM  

From what I've heard it sounds like Davos turned into a massive pity party for the globalist bankers this year. Still not sick of winning.

Anonymous MIG January 23, 2017 10:49 AM  

I don't like the picture that accompanies this article. It's very condescending and denigrating. Is there a corresponding visual idiom to depict people on the other side of the political and race spectrum?

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents January 23, 2017 10:52 AM  

This US election is like the 1994 election. "It happened" because electoral overthrow is cheaper than armed insurrection.

The left now has declared itself "the resistance", which is pretty funny coming from the actual social establishment, the actual 1%.

First there was the stone age, then the bronze age, then the iron age. Looks like we are slipping backwards.

This is the irony age.

Trump for the LoLZ!

Blogger dc.sunsets January 23, 2017 10:54 AM  

Agreed. There are two pillars:
1. Turning the humiliation of others into a sport (where I am among the "Emanuel Goldsteins" subjected to Two Minutes Hate orgies), and
2. Destroying standards while continuously amplifying the demand to openly accept the next absurd fantasy.

As Angelo Codevilla pointed out (The Rise of Political Correctness), the Leftist Cult Theocrats' demand that observable reality be rejected in favor of their Fantasy-du-jour was ALL about subjugation and control, just as described in Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four.

They didn't demand you accept a man with a penis can declare himself a woman because they honestly think that's so. They demand it because by knuckling-under to their bullying they are made MORE POWERFUL and you are MADE THEIR BITCH.

Just as the Credit Bubble cannot be sustained without continuously expanding credit/debt, the Left Theocracy cannot be sustained without continuously redefining a new, ever-larger absurdity as that which you MUST ACCEPT.
Africans are identical to Caucasians.
Homosexuals are identical to Heterosexuals (or all people are homos, and heteros are in denial.)
Trannies are as sane as normal people.
Pedophilia is a normal sexual variant.
Bestiality is a normal sexual variant.
Incest is a normal sexual variant.
Killing babies is a normal social custom.
Killing old people is a normal social custom.

Where, if the trend did not reverse, would they have tried to go? Can any of us imagine what our great-grandparents would say if someone had predicted that men who prefer sex with men would be permitted equal standing when adopting an infant boy in the state's care?

No. The Theocrats humiliate me. They seek to destroy my economic well-being. They tax me both money and via "set asides" of jobs, housing, educational opportunity and government contracts for people who expressly differ from me in ways that don't matter to the job, house, school or contracted work.

Then they demand I bow and scrape when they hold up four fingers and insist I see five.

Frankly, the only reason these people are still breathing is that people like me are not yet fully backed into a corner.

A maniacally positive social mood put a lid on opposition to all this. It erected a dam, behind which a reservoir of rage was filled these past 50 years, capped by a flash flood of RAGE during Obama's 2nd term. The rage laps over the top of the dam, and cracks (in the form of MAGA-Trumpism) crisscross its face.

The mistake the MSM/Assclown celebrity Clergy of the Theocracy make is in thinking that if Trump goes down, they'll return to power. No---if things go sideways from here and Trump is blamed, the Right (alt and all) will dynamite that dam holding back all that rage.

If the masked a-holes and BLM'ers start burning things, the Flood of Rage Right will respond. I actually think Trump is all that stands between us and that.

Blogger Theproductofafineeduction January 23, 2017 10:59 AM  

On related news who else is happy that Trump has already signed orders to pull out from the TPP and renegotiate NAFTA? If he signs an order this week to build the wall he will have done more for Americans in the week he was President than Obama did in 8 years.

Blogger Noah B The MacroAggressor January 23, 2017 11:01 AM  

@16 Yes, that's Ben Garrison's bread and butter. And some of the "fake" Ben Garrison cartoons are even better than the real thing.

Blogger Sheila4g January 23, 2017 11:02 AM  

"But it also happened because conservatives refused to fight for the nation or to conserve anything. It also happened because neocons invaded the world while inviting the world. It also happened because corporations set up factories in China and hired H1B foreigners instead of employing Americans. It also happened because Churchians decided it was more important to spare the feelings of non-Christians than obey the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Bible."

Short, sweet, and very on point. Classic Vox.

Anonymous Bobby Farr January 23, 2017 11:06 AM  

He won because he was the first right wing option given to the voters in a generation or two. Someone with a similar ideology could likely have won handily in prior elections if the media, donors and political establishment were at all representative of the public instead of uniformly hardline leftists (including the GOP). Instead, it took someone with the money, fame, charisma and a willingness to take on the world just to get a candidate that held positions at all similar to those of the native population.

OpenID basementhomebrewer January 23, 2017 11:06 AM  

Helped my girlfriend move into an apartment near my house this weekend. I had a couple friends who had lived there 15 years ago and they weren't the greatest apartments but most of the residents were working class families. Ran into a few of her neighbors yesterday and they were all Arabs that didn't speak a word of English. I noticed the same thing when I renewed my license a month ago. At least half of the people at the DMV were foreigners who had questionable English skills. Last time I renewed my license (5 years ago) I didn't see one person who didn't speak English. I live in a rural suburb of Cincinnati where foreign people were a novelty 10 years ago.

This is all anecdotal evidence but it seems like the Obama administration has been very successful at flooding the nation with non-English speaking people from the 3rd world. If it is this noticeable in my community I can't imagine the transformation in the more urban areas. I suspect the numbers are much larger than anyone is speculating upon. Trump has his work cut out for him.

Blogger YIH January 23, 2017 11:07 AM  

''Conservatives'' (neo-conartists) gave us 8 years of 0bama. McInsane was arguably worse than 0bama and it was doubtful that Mittens (who was as desirous of the White House as Ben Carson, IOW, not very) would have been any better.
It took Trump to beat the Lizard Queen, had it been any of the others running, Clitler would have swallowed him whole like on V.
Because you used slurs like ‘denier’ and ‘dangerous’ against anyone who doesn’t share your eco-pieties.
That ''climate change'' is a fraud is obvious, by doubling down and comparing it to ''Holocaust denial'' (there is at least some evidence there, even if vastly overstated) they've only made their argument even less persuasive - and none of it's proponents have ever answered ''Even if the West does cut CO2 what about the massively polluting China and India?''.

Anonymous MIG January 23, 2017 11:10 AM  

@17

Also, "bestiality is a normal sexual variant" trumps "bestiality violates animal rights," in case you dodn't know, just as being black trumps being a woman or gay.

Blogger praetorian January 23, 2017 11:12 AM  

A maniacally positive social mood put a lid on opposition to all this. It erected a dam, behind which a reservoir of rage was filled these past 50 years, capped by a flash flood of RAGE during Obama's 2nd term. The rage laps over the top of the dam, and cracks (in the form of MAGA-Trumpism) crisscross its face.

Lyrical.

Blogger Lovekraft January 23, 2017 11:17 AM  

ON global warming, I'm pretty much following Molyneux's position: whether it's real or not is irrelevant AS LONG AS the structure it operates under is filled with anti-verification, bias, deception.

So clean up the process/institutions, then come to the table with what appears to be a massive tax grab/enslavement scheme.

Anonymous BBGKB January 23, 2017 11:27 AM  

2020 the double down. http://nypost.com/2017/01/23/the-clintons-are-hatching-a-plan-for-their-comeback/

Is there a corresponding visual idiom to depict people on the other side of the political and race spectrum?

Reality. World Star Hip Hop, Baitcar, Old episodes of COPS, SBPDL, WhitegirlBleedALOT, Drudge
and https://www.lewrockwell.com/political-theatre/rapefugees-livestream-gang-rape/

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 11:31 AM  

Trump happened because people love media personalities and assholes. He doesn't give a shit about traditional or spiritual(lol) values. You guys are delusional if you think Trump is the catalyst for a new Western civilization renaissance.

Anonymous Precious January 23, 2017 11:39 AM  

@Dan Trump is looking out for white people Dan. We will preserve trad/spiritual values while he watches our back.

Anonymous WinstonWebb January 23, 2017 11:39 AM  

Dan January 23, 2017 11:31 AM
Trump happened because people love media personalities and assholes

Incorrect.
There are two words that explain how President Trump happened: Barack Obama.

Isaac Newton explained why ages ago.

Anonymous Loki7 January 23, 2017 11:41 AM  

`quina` I had to look that one up. SJWs eat this because: holy to pagan Incas, outlawed by Evil Cross-bearing White Men. Because: used by jews as kosher substitute during Passover instead of leaven grains. Figures.

Blogger praetorian January 23, 2017 11:42 AM  

Incorrect.

Shhh, let Dan's little brain keep splashing around in the shallow end.

If they figure out how Trump really happened, they might figure out how to respond.

Blogger Lovekraft January 23, 2017 11:43 AM  

Relax everyone, Dan's here to explain to us morons how the game operates. All along we were just a bunch of monkeys banging on keyboards.

Waiting on baited breath for the next pearl of wisdom from Dan.

Blogger pyrrhus January 23, 2017 11:46 AM  

@30 Actually, Trump happened because the asshole warmongering McCain refused to vote against bankers and was too "nice" to point out that the gay Kenyan was a Chicago politician, or run commercials about Rev. Wrong, in which case McCain would have won easily, and probably started WW3.....God works in mysterious ways...

Blogger tuberman January 23, 2017 11:47 AM  

#28 Dan,

I hated "The Apprentice" and TV in general, became interest in Trump when I heard what he had to say. My bet is the majority of people here have a particular contempt for reality TV.

You are the FOOL who still listens to media personalities such as MSM journalists, then you project your stupidity onto Trump supporters.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 11:48 AM  

29. Anonymous Precious
Trump speech

It’s time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget, that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots.
We all enjoy the same glorious freedoms and we all salute the same great American flag.

Blogger JohnR219 January 23, 2017 11:53 AM  

@22: You should have made your girlfriend break her lease immediately and get her the hell out of there....

Anonymous Precious January 23, 2017 11:56 AM  

@Dan I know the speech Dan. Unlike Obama, Trump is sincere about protecting white people. You are stupid if you think that speech refuted anything I said.

Anonymous ZhukovG January 23, 2017 12:02 PM  

Let's not be hard on Dan. It's rough being Soros' Catamite.

OpenID basementhomebrewer January 23, 2017 12:02 PM  

JohnR219 wrote:@22: You should have made your girlfriend break her lease immediately and get her the hell out of there....

I am working on it. She is not as red pilled as I am so it is going to take some convincing. She was a little freaked out about it though so I think we are on our way. In the meantime she does carry and I take her to the range with me on a regular basis.

Blogger Boko Harambe January 23, 2017 12:04 PM  

Some people rave about it, I hate eating anything that tastes like dirty dishwater. But I've noticed that people will suppress any and all disgust as long as it keeps them in the herd. Who can like this stuff? Only those whose tastes are so marred by virtue signaling they lack any discernment, or any courage to call the emperor out on his bare ass.

Fin.

Blogger BassmanCO January 23, 2017 12:08 PM  

@Dan, You're delusional if you don't think Hillary Clinton was the worst presidential candidate in history.

Blogger Dirk Manly January 23, 2017 12:08 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Dan. January 23, 2017 12:10 PM  

42. That also.

Blogger Boko Harambe January 23, 2017 12:11 PM  

@ 22, very many much Moslems in my neighborhood lately, too. Women in hijab all over, at my gym, using free Wifi while husband works out and leers with a mix of disgust and lust at the white women in their workout attire. In the grocery store, with a full brood of sprog making a mess behind them. In schools, at the libraries.

I ran into a white woman in full hijab last week. Blonde, blue eyed, like me. Obvs she met a dark muzzle and had five kids with him. There's an apartment complex across from one of our most popular, heavily shopped, and beloved farm markets. Muzzies all over it, they make up about 60% of the residents. Arabs mostly, some Turks. You can't go picking strawberries on a summer day without tripping over them.

I really do hate it, and yes, I do mind sharing what's "mine" with people who don't share my values or sense of social order.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 12:18 PM  

Btw I recall Vox claiming that USA was fucked because of the racial division and that the country will break into smaller states. What's Trump's role in this equation?

Blogger Escoffier January 23, 2017 12:18 PM  

Lovekraft wrote:I might add 'going to the UN to complain about bad words'

'pushing the gay agenda on television, even children's programs

'idolized an unqualified shakedown artist to appease white guilt'

'appeal to emotion when advancing ideology (for teh childrenz!)'

'take every opportunity to deflate white male pride (shirtgate)'

'claim U.S. overreaches internationally while making no effort to impose limits on your own ideology'

I could go on, but basically any system which lacks an ability to self-correct is one I will oppose. And marxism has not proven this. In fact, it presses on using more underhanded tactics after facing valid criticism.


The fact that communism has a bad habot of filling mass graves, that didn't get you there? But the fact that they aren't responsive to those they long to render for soup? This grabs your attention? Good to know!

Blogger Escoffier January 23, 2017 12:20 PM  

ZhukovG wrote:For many there was a belief that there had to be some limit to the Left’s depravity. That there would be some perversion at which even the Left would say, “This is too much, no more”. But, what we witnessed in the last couple years along with the hellish hatred poured upon Donald Trump and his supporters has opened many eyes.

For most it is an unwelcome realization that these people may occupy the same geography, but they are not our countrymen.



Well it's the doctrine of demons, so...?

Blogger Lovekraft January 23, 2017 12:23 PM  

@Escoffier:

Not sure what your point is. Or what a habot is for that matter. So you're saying I've excused communism, in a post full of criticisms of collectivism?

Blogger Lovekraft January 23, 2017 12:26 PM  

@Dan 46: what the alt-right does or thinks is irrelevant until the left 1. admits to its role in creating these problems, 2. demonstrates a willingness and commitment to address real issues and 3. sit at the children's table until the first two conditions are met.

Blogger Escoffier January 23, 2017 12:26 PM  

Bobby Farr wrote:He won because he was the first right wing option given to the voters in a generation or two. Someone with a similar ideology could likely have won handily in prior elections if the media, donors and political establishment were at all representative of the public instead of uniformly hardline leftists (including the GOP). Instead, it took someone with the money, fame, charisma and a willingness to take on the world just to get a candidate that held positions at all similar to those of the native population.

A bit over ten years ago I wondered when some smart politician was gonna harness the 71% of voter rage focused on illegal immigration? Turns out it took a non-politician to do it.

Blogger Cail Corishev January 23, 2017 12:29 PM  

If I had to lump all the reasons people voted for Trump into one underlying impulse, it would look something like "defending traditional, white, Christian America from the attacks of the globalist, cult-Marx left."

Not many Trump supporters would sign onto that platform explicitly, at least not yet; but as long as they're on board for practical reasons, that's a start.

Blogger Escoffier January 23, 2017 12:30 PM  

Loki7 wrote:`quina` I had to look that one up. SJWs eat this because: holy to pagan Incas, outlawed by Evil Cross-bearing White Men. Because: used by jews as kosher substitute during Passover instead of leaven grains. Figures.

Let me assure as a culinary professional of over thirty years experience? Quinoa is quite obviously a building product hilariously and mischievously placed in the food aisle. Just saying.

Blogger Cail Corishev January 23, 2017 12:37 PM  

A bit over ten years ago I wondered when some smart politician was gonna harness the 71% of voter rage focused on illegal immigration?

Same here. There was some historical revisionism during the campaign, saying that people hadn't really cared that much about immigration before, so Trump sort of stumbled into it with good timing, and it was really his non-PC attitude that they voted for. But anyone who reads Sailer knows that polls have consistently shown illegal immigration to be one of the top 2-3 issues Americans were unhappy about for a decade or more -- when that was included as one of the poll options. The media and both parties simply ignored it.

That's not to say Trump's other attributes and promises didn't help. But immigration was a massive weapon going unused by the tacit agreement of both parties for several election cycles.

Blogger dc.sunsets January 23, 2017 12:38 PM  

@46 Trump's role? (once again, with emphasis): He's a transitional figure.

We're still way too close to apogee for a major political figure to openly nail reformation theses on the Capitol Bldg door.

My guess: Sometime soon stocks will top and collapse, interest rates will begin to skyrocket and Trump will be blamed. What follows him, however, won't be another smarmy anti-white, anti-male leftist cheese-slurping Lolita Express rider, it won't be another pedoface cretin with artwork depicting cannibalism hanging in his office, it will be someone whose private office has a photo of Anders Breivik on the wall, and whose bed is covered in white sheets.

It will be a Caucasian man who dreams of hunting MSM teleprompter-readers with a crossbow or using them for target practice on land Obama once favored for 18 holes of golf.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 12:39 PM  

50. Lovekraft
You mean the democrats? The Media people? Minorities? Those cuckholles are basically terrorists. They will backstab you the 1st chance they get.
And I still don't get it how Trump will change history and turn USA into something remotly great. I bet it has something to do with making his jewish son-in-law his top adviser.

Anonymous WaterBoy January 23, 2017 12:39 PM  

Dan @46: "What's Trump's role in this equation?"

Delaying tactic.

Blogger Elizabeth January 23, 2017 12:40 PM  

Boko Harambe wrote:Some people rave about it, I hate eating anything that tastes like dirty dishwater. But I've noticed that people will suppress any and all disgust as long as it keeps them in the herd. Who can like this stuff? Only those whose tastes are so marred by virtue signaling they lack any discernment, or any courage to call the emperor out on his bare ass.

Fin.


Mix or slather it with something more palatable. How many people like salads without a salad dressing?

Blogger Elizabeth January 23, 2017 12:41 PM  

Boko Harambe wrote:@ 22, very many much Moslems in my neighborhood lately, too. Women in hijab all over, at my gym, using free Wifi while husband works out and leers with a mix of disgust and lust at the white women in their workout attire. In the grocery store, with a full brood of sprog making a mess behind them. In schools, at the libraries.

I ran into a white woman in full hijab last week. Blonde, blue eyed, like me. Obvs she met a dark muzzle and had five kids with him. There's an apartment complex across from one of our most popular, heavily shopped, and beloved farm markets. Muzzies all over it, they make up about 60% of the residents. Arabs mostly, some Turks. You can't go picking strawberries on a summer day without tripping over them.

I really do hate it, and yes, I do mind sharing what's "mine" with people who don't share my values or sense of social order.


And who will kill you when the time is right.

Blogger dc.sunsets January 23, 2017 12:42 PM  

@54, The "good news" is that enough of the Immivasion is sticky to insure that rage driven by too f-ing many hijabs and gibberish-speaking aculturated clowns will be front-and-center for as long as is needed to seed a 180 degree turn.

Blogger Elizabeth January 23, 2017 12:44 PM  

dc.sunsets wrote:@46 Trump's role? (once again, with emphasis): He's a transitional figure.

We're still way too close to apogee for a major political figure to openly nail reformation theses on the Capitol Bldg door.

My guess: Sometime soon stocks will top and collapse, interest rates will begin to skyrocket and Trump will be blamed. What follows him, however, won't be another smarmy anti-white, anti-male leftist cheese-slurping Lolita Express rider, it won't be another pedoface cretin with artwork depicting cannibalism hanging in his office, it will be someone whose private office has a photo of Anders Breivik on the wall, and whose bed is covered in white sheets.

It will be a Caucasian man who dreams of hunting MSM teleprompter-readers with a crossbow or using them for target practice on land Obama once favored for 18 holes of golf.


The last paragraphs sounds like fun. Can I join in?

Blogger justaguy January 23, 2017 12:50 PM  

It happened because someone actually tried to fight the Left and the Left, in its delusions, believed its own propaganda. The Left didn't keep the inside story straight from the outside story. So the Left put up the worst candidate in our lifetimes, with a history of scandals, openly lying to the public, obviously sick, and who couldn't be bothered to campaign for white blue collar votes. Opposed to this was someone who actually thinks that the elected officials should put Americans and America first. The horror. As long as the Left tries to beat down the idea of putting Americans first, we will be fine. When they try the Bill Clinton approach of sounding moderate but governing left then Trump will have to fight for the uninformed low information white voter.

Blogger Boko Harambe January 23, 2017 12:52 PM  

No.

Blogger James Dixon January 23, 2017 1:02 PM  

> It happened because people stopped believing what the elites were selling.

Many people stopped believing them a long time ago. It's just that Trump is the first candidate in modern times with both the will and the money to run without the establishment's support. When the establishment sets things up to allow you a choice between Romney and Obama, what good does not believing them do?

> Frankly, the only reason these people are still breathing is that people like me are not yet fully backed into a corner.

Amen. For their sake, they better hope Trump succeeds.

> You guys are delusional if you think Trump is the catalyst for a new Western civilization renaissance.

We don't care.

> Delaying tactic.

We can hope for something more, but that's the way to bet.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 1:02 PM  

62. justaguy
Sjw view of what you wrote: white male asshole that doesn't prioritize countries that are predominantly non-white.

OpenID basementhomebrewer January 23, 2017 1:02 PM  

justaguy wrote:. So the Left put up the worst candidate in our lifetimes, with a history of scandals, openly lying to the public, obviously sick, and who couldn't be bothered to campaign for white blue collar votes..

Anybody notice her body language during the inauguration. The head bobbing was quite noticeable. Especially after she was announced and found her place on the balcony.

Blogger dc.sunsets January 23, 2017 1:03 PM  

When they try the Bill Clinton approach of sounding moderate but governing left then Trump will have to fight for the uninformed low information white voter.

Not likely. The Trend is turning. It really is Tolstoy's, "Armies cannot resist an idea whose time has come."

We Are The World had a 300 (or longer) run. It's been flaming out since 1999. The turn is becoming noticeable.

Sooner than later, it will be unmistakable. Fake News (or Alternative Facts) is another phrase for "you and I do not have the same premises, and we will no longer tolerate being forced to live under the same system."

The "Melting Pot" is about to be a supersaturated solution where once one crystal appears, a massive crystalization suddenly occurs.

History Marches, it doesn't do reverse.

Blogger Elizabeth January 23, 2017 1:08 PM  

basementhomebrewer wrote:justaguy wrote:. So the Left put up the worst candidate in our lifetimes, with a history of scandals, openly lying to the public, obviously sick, and who couldn't be bothered to campaign for white blue collar votes..

Anybody notice her body language during the inauguration. The head bobbing was quite noticeable. Especially after she was announced and found her place on the balcony.


Parkinson's?

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 1:08 PM  

64. James Dixon

Why invest so much time and hope on someone that wants to MAGA if you don't care? Bitch, please!

Blogger BassmanCO January 23, 2017 1:09 PM  

Shit, just re-read my comment @42. Should have been if you think Hillary WASN'T the worst presidential candidate in history (as she most likely is). I usually proofread better.

Oh and Dan, I crap bigger than you.

Blogger James Dixon January 23, 2017 1:09 PM  

> And I still don't get it how Trump will change history and turn USA into something remotly great.

The same way Reagan did, by getting government out of the way. That's all it takes. The native American people will do the rest.

Blogger Gavin B. January 23, 2017 1:10 PM  

@17

Great post and agree with most everything, except: dc.sunsets wrote:If the masked a-holes and BLM'ers start burning things, the Flood of Rage Right will respond. I actually think Trump is all that stands between us and that.

As long as the bulk of the middle/working class has to worry about commuting to work to keep the house payments going and the kids fed then the loony left pretty much gets a pass. We've already lived through our votes stopping mentally ill marriage only to see it overturned by a judge and we replied "oh well, that's that then". Now we read about 'looting through globalism' and the left lunacy such as mentally ill men in women's bathrooms, roll our eyes and sigh about it, and then shift gears back to the dilemma of getting little Tommy to soccer practice after work.

Admittedly, Trump has given us a vehicle to express our dissatisfaction, and we wish him well and hope he drains the swamp, but if the left/msm media succeeds in running him out of town we'll likely start biding our time once again.

When massive layoffs start happening for the middle/working class, then you will truly see a revolution.

Blogger James Dixon January 23, 2017 1:10 PM  

> Why invest so much time and hope on someone that wants to MAGA if you don't care?

It's not that we don't care about Trump. It's that we don't care about YOU.

Blogger James Dixon January 23, 2017 1:13 PM  

> We've already lived through our votes stopping mentally ill marriage only to see it overturned by a judge and we replied "oh well, that's that then".

No, we didn't. A judge said Obamacare was Constitutional too. That didn't save it. It won't save gay "marriage".

Blogger Escoffier January 23, 2017 1:14 PM  

Elizabeth wrote:Boko Harambe wrote:Some people rave about it, I hate eating anything that tastes like dirty dishwater. But I've noticed that people will suppress any and all disgust as long as it keeps them in the herd. Who can like this stuff? Only those whose tastes are so marred by virtue signaling they lack any discernment, or any courage to call the emperor out on his bare ass.

Fin.


Mix or slather it with something more palatable. How many people like salads without a salad dressing?



Well the classical reason for sauces was covering the taste and smell of rotting meat and things that taste like shit so asked and answered I think!

Blogger BassmanCO January 23, 2017 1:14 PM  

@73 James Dixon, exactly. The left doesn't seem to grasp the concept of us not giving a shit what they think about us anymore. You call a group deplorable long enough, they start to own the moniker and make you regret using it.

Blogger James Dixon January 23, 2017 1:14 PM  

> When massive layoffs start happening for the middle/working class...

Where have you been for the past 20 years? The last "recovery" where jobs came back for the middle/working class was the Reagan one. We've been on a downhill slope since.

Anonymous acushla January 23, 2017 1:15 PM  

The big problem is that in the Roman Republic, they had the clear-eyed sense to at least say in alarm, "Hannibal ad portas!"

These days (pre-Trump at least,) we allow (((them))) to say, "Quodne sunt portas?"

Blogger Escoffier January 23, 2017 1:15 PM  

Lovekraft wrote:@Escoffier:

Not sure what your point is. Or what a habot is for that matter. So you're saying I've excused communism, in a post full of criticisms of collectivism?



I was mocking you for putting forth the quaint notion that communists would be amenable to reasonable criticism.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 1:16 PM  

70. BassmanCO
Ofc you are. I bet you use buckets when flushing.

Anonymous Loki7 January 23, 2017 1:16 PM  

@55 Nate?

Blogger James Dixon January 23, 2017 1:17 PM  

> Well the classical reason for sauces was covering the taste and smell of rotting meat...

Only partially true. They also were high in calories. Something that was far more important when a 12 hour manual labor day was the norm.

Blogger Escoffier January 23, 2017 1:22 PM  

Jim my name isn't ceremonial. Your statement implies a working man and I can assure you the only sauces working men ate were things like mustard. Things that would hold in a lunchpail which not even mayonnaise would pre-refrigeration. The classical sauces, things like Bechamel, Hollandaise, Buerre Blanc were very much the province of the upper crust.

Or where am I going wrong here?

Blogger Gavin B. January 23, 2017 1:27 PM  

"Where have you been for the past 20 years? The last "recovery" where jobs came back for the middle/working class was the Reagan one. We've been on a downhill slope since."

Brother I'm on your side, but history goes slow until it doesn't. I'm not ready to say the revolution is nigh because we have Trump on one side and a bunch of marching nitwits on the other. Certainly the chess pieces are moving around the board but there are yet many more moves to come.

And don't discount the importance of the Computer/Information age in keeping the middle/working classes sated. It created a ton of money, and many subsequent bubbles, that trickled to working people in some form or another. If the financial markets crash spectacularly, as some predict will happen soon, then we may see your rage develop sooner rather than later.

Anonymous Mathias January 23, 2017 1:43 PM  

@82

Well, 12 hours on the days people actually worked, about 1/3 of the year was Holy/Feast days, and another 1/3 was winter work, which has far kinder hours. We actually labor far more than any medieval peasant ever did.

Blogger James Dixon January 23, 2017 1:44 PM  

> Your statement implies a working man and I can assure you the only sauces working men ate were things like mustard.

You've never eaten mashed potatoes and gravy or pork barbeque, just for starters?

Blogger James Dixon January 23, 2017 1:47 PM  

> Brother I'm on your side, but history goes slow until it doesn't.

OK, I can agree with that. Thanks for clarifying.

> And don't discount the importance of the Computer/Information age in keeping the middle/working classes sated.

Since I work in IT, that would be difficult. :) But the H1B visas have done their work there too.

Blogger BassmanCO January 23, 2017 1:51 PM  

@80 Dan, better than the teacup poodle bags you use.

Blogger Escoffier January 23, 2017 2:03 PM  

James Dixon wrote:> Your statement implies a working man and I can assure you the only sauces working men ate were things like mustard.

You've never eaten mashed potatoes and gravy or pork barbeque, just for starters?


May seem like I'm being a picky bitch Jim but actually I'm not. It's my business. BBQ is not a classical sauce if you're unsure feel free to check the Larousse...

https://infogalactic.com/info/Larousse_Gastronomique

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 2:05 PM  

88. BassmanCO
I guess asshole resizing is another thing that you and Milo have in common.

Blogger dc.sunsets January 23, 2017 2:06 PM  

Brother I'm on your side, but history goes slow until it doesn't. I'm not ready to say the revolution is nigh because we have Trump on one side and a bunch of marching nitwits on the other. Certainly the chess pieces are moving around the board but there are yet many more moves to come.

We all agree, just voicing the same sentiment in different time zones.

My central premise is that "social mood" determines social action, not the other way around. This is why, for me, people LIKE me sat still for the last 35 years, especially the last four.

Social mood was high, and until it coalesces in the (long awaited, MASSIVE) decline that always follows a manic "Blow Off" top, nothing WILL change all that much.

Trump's election is a signal that social mood is finally turning enough to result in a social action large enough for a guy like Trump to win the US President Popularity Contest.

Other social actions (of the violent kind) will wait until social mood is much, much lower than this. Barometers of social mood are everywhere (fashion, pop culture, movie trends, but esp. the stock market.) It is my thesis that only the largest credit inflation in recorded history is allowing a narrowly positive social mood to keep stocks at All Time Highs. Credit has sloshed from one market to another, but the lynchpin is interest rates. It appears they are now, finally, in an uptrend, signaling that capital value of bonds, an unprecedented amount of them, is starting to evaporate (and along with it all that WEALTH!)

This has gone on 22 years longer than I'd have imagined possible, so can it continue? Of course. But non-market signals of declining social mood are everywhere. If one or the other gives, I think it will be the markets.

Blogger Lovekraft January 23, 2017 2:11 PM  

@56 Dan

"And I still don't get it how Trump will change history and turn USA into something remotly great. I bet it has something to do with making his jewish son-in-law his top adviser."

If you are too young to have an idea of where we're going, just keep observing and you'll figure it out.

It appears you are taking the 'the golden key isn't visible so there's no point trying the door' approach.

We also recognize this so we're working on ways to either make our own key, bypass the door, or break it down.

Blogger dc.sunsets January 23, 2017 2:13 PM  

BTW, Trump's pledge to cut taxes and ramp borrowing is screaming evidence to me of doubling down on a strategy just as it goes toes-up.

For 35 years, a relentless bond bull market led to lower borrowing costs, and that plus FIAT money led to the belief that
1. Wealth was created by borrowing.
2. Taxation wasn't necessary for government spending.

Sorry, folks, but both of those notions are just as bat-guano crazy as is a man with a functional penis and testicles declaring himself a woman makes it so.

It was All. One. Big. Fantasy. And Charles Mackay would add a whole section of his book were he alive today to write it. We are living during the last gasps of the most Extraordinary Popular Delusion and Madness of Crowds in recorded history.

Savor it. If you write it down, your great-great-great-grandkids will marvel at a first-hand account of a world gone mad.

Blogger StrongCoffee61 January 23, 2017 2:16 PM  

One of the reasons Trump won was his opposition to Muslim immigration which brings up an important point.

Most nations have strict regulations regarding importing livestock.
They're concerned about quality and extremely concerned about safety.

So, using the livestock analogy, what do western nations get with Muslim immigration?

a) Poor quality. All Muslim nations have poor IQ scores and have developed poverty and oppression except when massively assisted by the West.

b) Cultural disease.
A ridiculously high percentage of Muslims in Western nations support sharia law, Islamic terrorism, severe punishment for ridiculing Mohammed, etc, etc.

c) A extremely dangerous virus.
Acquiring nuclear weapons and detonating them in large cities is the endless wet dream of a significant percentage of Muslims in the West.
Hundreds of thousands of people would be killed and there would be a devastating shock to the economy if they're successful.

There isn't one chance in a billion that any advanced country would accept livestock that was as low quality and as dangerous as Muslim immigration.

Of course, livestock can't vote.

Blogger StrongCoffee61 January 23, 2017 2:20 PM  

One of the reasons Trump won was his opposition to Muslim immigration which brings up an important point.

Most nations have strict regulations regarding importing livestock.
They're concerned about quality and extremely concerned about safety.

So, using the livestock analogy, what do western nations get with Muslim immigration?

a) Poor quality. All Muslim nations have poor IQ scores and have developed poverty and oppression except when massively assisted by the West.

b) Cultural disease.
A ridiculously high percentage of Muslims in Western nations support sharia law, Islamic terrorism, severe punishment for ridiculing Mohammed, etc, etc.

c) A extremely dangerous virus.
Acquiring nuclear weapons and detonating them in large cities is the endless wet dream of a significant percentage of Muslims in the West.
Hundreds of thousands of people would be killed and there would be a devastating shock to the economy if they're successful.

There isn't one chance in a billion that any advanced country would accept livestock that was as low quality and as dangerous as Muslim immigration.

Of course, livestock can't vote.

OpenID integrityinsights January 23, 2017 2:21 PM  

How the Left Lost Christmas

And the Left, with xie’s head ice-cold in the snow,
Stood puzzling and puzzling, How could it be so?

We called them all racists! We called them all boors!
The orange one had boasted of grabbing at w****s!

The Left puzzled and puzzled till xie’s puzzler was sore.
Then the Left thought of something xie hadn't before.

Maybe America, xie thought, was more than a country,
Maybe America was something more lovely!

And what happened then? Well, in Whoville they say,
That Trump voters’ cajones grew three sizes that day!

And then the Electoral College came through,
And the Right found the strength of ten Righties, plus two!

And now the Left’s ********s were puckered up tight,
They moaned and they groaned and they tweeted of fright!

With a beautiful wife and a ****-eating grin,
Proclaiming “Make America great once again”!

He rode into Whoville. He brought back their jobs.
He brought back production of thingamabobs.

Reduced the taxes, took care of the troops.
Flushed Obamacare out with the poop.

He brought everything back, all the food for the feast!
And he, he himself, the Trump(!) carved the roast beast!

Welcome back America. Bring your cheer. Cheer to all Whos, far and near.

Blogger weka January 23, 2017 2:33 PM  

@17. dc.sunsets, you are quoted this morning on my place: on the main topic the reason the USA will take a bit longer is the reason Canada is screwed. You have been proposition nations. Tribal groups or Volk will rebel and the rebellion will be ugly.

Trump could turn it around. The alternative is that white people will riot, and when we destroy something we sow the field with salt on the way out. It will make Sherman's march through Georgia look mild and reasonable.

As Jim Hines pointed out, no one wants that.

Blogger justaguy January 23, 2017 2:35 PM  

I don't think that Trump is part of some seachange overtaking the electorate. We got lucky or maybe divine providence. Remember 107 thousand votes in PA,MI, and WI together is all that separated the chance we have now from a President Hillary. I fear that someone on the Left wises-up and actually tries to get low information or union white voters back. Anyone who can appeal to them might not be able to make it through the Dem primaries. So as long as the LEft stays deluded, we stand a chance. Maybe if the Cucks in the Repub leadership don't stomp on his halting immigration too much, there might be a chance in 2020.

Blogger BassmanCO January 23, 2017 2:36 PM  

@90 Dan, right, that's why I crap bigger than you, because I take it up the ass. Talk about too short for this ride. Even Slingblade would call you retarded.

Anonymous acushla January 23, 2017 2:37 PM  

"You've never eaten mashed potatoes and gravy or pork barbeque, just for starters?"

Ahistorical. Technology changes, and so do other things (cultural influences -- barbeque? really? -- and whatnot). For instance, basic gazpacho was invented long before tomatoes had been discovered in the Americas; it just didn't have tomatoes in it until then.

I wouldn't presume to discount what Escoffier has to say.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 2:45 PM  

92. Lovekraft
First of all I am not a leftist as many people here assume. Secondly, I have no qualms with Trump becoming president, so trying the door approach to me is perfectly reasonable.
But to see this shady old man as a God-Emperor or the new white hope is completely ridiculous. People nowadays simply can't stand each other. Bringing jobs back from China won't mitigate that. I believe Vox is right on the segregation part, but this Trump character does not see things that way, he clearly has his own agenda and I am afraid it's not what you hope for. Time will tell.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 2:54 PM  

99. Blogger BassmanCO
Well, you do come off as bitchy.

Blogger Boko Harambe January 23, 2017 2:55 PM  

Pish, Danny Boy. If not as left as we assume, then cucked more than you can recognize.

Blogger BassmanCO January 23, 2017 3:09 PM  

@102 Dan, and you come off as a concern troll. I'd rather be bitchy and sometimes thin-skinned than whine about people actually having hope for a change (instead of spare change and no hope like the last eight years).

Do I KNOW what Trump is going to do? Of course not. I am hopeful he will do even half the items he has discussed. Do I KNOW with certainty we'd have been fucked under Hillary? Absolutely. I feel like my kids actually have a chance at a future, something that was worrying me more and more over the last eight years.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 3:13 PM  

103. Boko Harambe
Fatalaulee, I bet you never broke a nose in your life.

Anonymous Athor Pel January 23, 2017 3:20 PM  

"72. Blogger Gavin B. January 23, 2017 1:10 PM
...
Admittedly, Trump has given us a vehicle to express our dissatisfaction, and we wish him well and hope he drains the swamp, but if the left/msm media succeeds in running him out of town we'll likely start biding our time once again.

When massive layoffs start happening for the middle/working class, then you will truly see a revolution.
"


If the elites succeed in stopping Trump's agenda then you will see many more people radicalized. Radicalized being another kind of red pill. Trump is not one more hope to be crushed. He's the last hope for the political status quo. If they stop Trump then biding time will not be what most Americans will be doing.

Lots of layoffs still leaves lots of people still working. What our future holds is must worse than that.

Learn the Bene Gesserit litany against fear. You're going to need it.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 3:25 PM  

104. BassmanCO
Concern troll? What I wanted to point out at the beginning was that most of the people that voted for him did so for reasons that are completely different than those held dear on this site. A hating Political Corectness vote doesn't directly translate into save the white christians vote.
Afterwards I just wanted to understand the cues that he gave that made you perceive him as a great leader for the white people.
And the responses that I received were basically my shit weights more than yours.

Blogger BassmanCO January 23, 2017 3:31 PM  

@107 Dan, if you can't read your original response and see why I (and others judging by the comments) considered you a troll, I don't know what to tell you. I usually only lurk here, but your comment jumped out at me.

Blogger Thanks, J. January 23, 2017 3:38 PM  

That list of why Trump happened has women written all over it. Women and Jews. Just like the Menopausal March last Saturday. (((SOROS))) money and white women (celebrities, cat ladies, uglies, fuglies, nerd girls).

Anonymous Precious January 23, 2017 3:45 PM  

@Dan, if the only reply you understood was a quantitative comparison about shit, then you should stick to asking questions where you actually have a hope of understanding the answer. Understanding how a civilization is preserved is probably beyond your intellectual comprehension level.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 3:47 PM  

Delusional does sounds harsh, but I stand by it. Men look cool when they act like assholes because of the passionate vibe they give off and get rewarded with a lot of pussy because of that. When this happens women tend to stuff those guys into some sort of archetype they held dear in their hearts. I believe Trump has done this to you guys, making you believe he is the white knight savior when he is nothing more thn a hustler.

Blogger John Wright January 23, 2017 3:49 PM  

@18
"On related news who else is happy that Trump has already signed orders to pull out from the TPP and renegotiate NAFTA?"

I am floating on pink dawn-lit clouds of soaring ecstasy.

I cannot recall the last time a politician, any politician, kept a campaign promise. And here is Trump, doing it.

He is acting just like a businessman who has been hired for a job doing exactly the job he said he would do.

In related news, I hear the rumor that a bill has just been introduced into Congress to have the US pull out of the UN. Someone please tell me this is true.

No, I am not sick of winning yet. This is still the first day. The wine of victory is mingled with the tears of whining, subhuman foe men. The savor is great, and the main wine casks have not yet been tapped.

Let the wine flow! Let the tears flow!

Conan was wrong. Hearing the lamentations of their menfolk shrieking like women is even better.

Anonymous Precious January 23, 2017 3:56 PM  

@Dan when you are done discussing the imaginary Trump voter in your mind and want to actually learn why real people voted for him, let us know.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 3:57 PM  

110. Precious
I was writing to the guy that started the shit discussion ofc I was going to reference it. Also be nice and stop trying to be a condoscending twat, because most of the other responses that I received weren't far off from the crap size dispute.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 4:01 PM  

113.Precious
I wonder what will your reaction will be when he won't deliver. I know u'll make excuses for him like a battered wife.

Blogger John Wright January 23, 2017 4:03 PM  

Dan @46: "What's Trump's role in this equation?"

Saving you from something worse. As we say around here, if you don't listen to Larry Correia, who is nice, then you get Vox Day, who is not so much. If you kick the Sad Puppy, he turns rabid.

Trump is not a GOP guy. He does not care about libertarian ideals nor conservative family values. He is a typical New York liberal on most questions. He is merely the guy, the only guy as it turns out, who listened to the American voter and promised to solve the problems they want solved.

So he is the Larry Correia of American politics. He is your last chance to come out of this without a civil war.

And you are blowing that chance.

Because you are stupid and self-destructive and you would rather burn the world down than rethink your stump-stupid head-in-bunghole worldview.

Blogger dc.sunsets January 23, 2017 4:06 PM  

@97 Weka,
Trump could turn it around. The alternative is that white people will riot, and when we destroy something we sow the field with salt on the way out. It will make Sherman's march through Georgia look mild and reasonable.

As Jim Hines pointed out, no one wants that.


As I see it, Trump cannot possibly turn it around. I see Bush I, FDR, Obama, Trump, you-name-it as signals, not determinants.

The herd picks the direction; so-called "leaders" are then picked who will march in that direction, they don't SET the direction.

Trump is part of the process of turning this centuries-long march in a different direction. That neither I nor anyone with a brain relishes what comes with it is immaterial. I don't want to see my grandchildren live in a time of strife. But what I want is beside the point.

What will be will be. The future is created by the present, and the present is created by the past. No trend continues forever, and in its latter stages every trend looks both 1) permanent and 2) absurd.

Just as the cure to high prices is high prices, the cure to leftism is its success. When the President of the United States openly sided with those who deny such reality as the very existence of biological fact and human nature, you knew we had to be near Leftism's Apogee.

The Sun is Setting on the Theocracy. During the night will be chaos and strife, most of it invisible (because the real events will leave corpses and people unwilling to talk about how they got to be corpses, while lying blow-hards claim "I was there.")

Order will rise with the dawn. This is how these things work, as I see it.

In coming years people in various camps/tribes will clamor for battle. They will rip and be ripped to shreds. As bad as it gets, until the fever passes the herd will want even more violence.

Then it breaks, just like a fever, and people wonder why they were fighting. New borders are drawn, and people go back to work...those still living that is.

The dead, however, feed the worms. I don't plan for me and mine to feed the worms.

Blogger James Dixon January 23, 2017 4:09 PM  

> BBQ is not a classical sauce if you're unsure feel free to check the Larousse...

Your statement was "Well the classical reason for sauces...". Nowhere did you limit it to "classical sauces". Within that limit, I will bow to your expertise. It looks like a "classic" case of talking past each other. :)

> BTW, Trump's pledge to cut taxes and ramp borrowing...

He's also talking about cutting government spending by 10%. And I suspect that's an initial pass with more to come (he lived through the Reagan years, he knows how much promised cuts are worth).

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 4:14 PM  

116. John Wright
Sir, he can't save me because I'm not american. From where I come from we already had a populist president with nationalistic views. He had weird hair like Trump, loved women like Trump, had daughters that he loved like Trump, had a potty mouth and talked about national strength. He had two mandates, in which he didn't accomplish much of anything, even though he brags a lot, with the exception of one thing and that was dividing the country in people that loved him and people that hated him. To me all that I see in Usa is deja-vu.

Blogger VFM #7634 January 23, 2017 4:18 PM  

Because you are stupid and self-destructive and you would rather burn the world down than rethink your stump-stupid head-in-bunghole worldview.

@116 John Wright
And to think they're even complaining about his killing TPP, which even Crazy Bernie praised him for. They want TPP for their bunghole, it would appear.

Blogger James Dixon January 23, 2017 4:21 PM  

> Concern troll? ... Afterwards I just wanted to understand the cues that he gave that made you perceive him as a great leader for the white people.

Yep. Concern troll.

> Men look cool when they act like assholes

You do seem to be the current local expert on the subject.

> making you believe he is the white knight savior when he is nothing more thn a hustler.

You have no idea what we believe.

> Also be nice and stop trying to be a condoscending twat

What was that third law again? If only I had a ready reference.

> I wonder what will your reaction will be when he won't deliver.

Deliver on what, exactly? He's already delivered on more than anyone since Reagan, and he's only been in office three days.


Blogger James Dixon January 23, 2017 4:23 PM  

> Sir, he can't save me because I'm not american.

And yet you presume to know what we want and why we vote the way we do.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 4:29 PM  

121. James Dixon
Dixie, you're nothing but a reverse sjw, stop trying to sound rational cause it doesn't suit you.

Blogger dc.sunsets January 23, 2017 4:31 PM  

What is coming is something people haven't seen since the English Civil War.

There are stories from then where a man could be stopped on the street by a group of other men, who demanded if he was for the Crown or Parliament. The wrong answer (or even no answer, claiming to be neutral) cost him his life. This was back when people actually gave more than lipservice to the proscription on murder.

Now, when slaughtering a baby in his or her mother's uterus is considered "birth control" and "a choice," how do we imagine such political confrontations will hew? There's no fear of any Judgment. There's no consideration of the astounding value of life.

The Left has destroyed the notion of limits and of natural laws. They have tried to populate reality from their fantasies. Now it will be populated by their nightmares.

When I see videos of these blue-haired freaks, I can only hope they last long enough to truly grasp the enormity of their mistakes on a very personal, utterly visceral level.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 4:34 PM  

122. James Dixon
I do you idiot, cause zombies like you are unfortunatelly prevalent.

Blogger Cail Corishev January 23, 2017 4:35 PM  

If there were a Three Laws of Concern Trolls, one of the three would be "I'm just trying to understand..."

Blogger dc.sunsets January 23, 2017 4:38 PM  

Dan, are you arguing that undivided insanity is better than a country divided between those who are sane and those who are INsane? Good luck with that around here.

I can think of few notions more idiotic than to deride a ruler because he reveals the level of fundamental disagreement among citizens.

Blogger Cail Corishev January 23, 2017 4:42 PM  

In more related news, Trump has already signed an executive order restoring Reagan's Mexico City Policy, which prevents funding to International Planned Parenthood. That's something like $400M a year of our money that they won't be using to promote and perform abortions overseas.

Remember when NeverTrump said we were fools for believing Trump would be any more pro-life than Hillary? Yeah, me either.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 4:44 PM  

127. dc.sunsets
I already said that voting for him was reasonable. But to see him as the keystone to the reversal of the current state, now that is insanity. How can Trump change the entire elite of the USA? Are you for real?

Blogger dc.sunsets January 23, 2017 4:46 PM  

@118 James Dixon,
He's also talking about cutting government spending by 10%. And I suspect that's an initial pass with more to come (he lived through the Reagan years, he knows how much promised cuts are worth).

I'm as interested in all this as most, but I also believe that any cuts to Uncle Sam will coincide with a rapid reversal of the bubble.

As I see it, this is all the Biggest Hindenburg EVER, and Trump pledges to burn off a little hydrogen. I salute the principle, but I think the forces involved are poised for disorder.

When the contraction comes naturally, it will occur in spades, but I cannot see how it will be orderly or measured. When the time comes that rates begin to rise significantly, it won't take but a few weeks or months for someone to notice that Uncle's borrowing costs are eating the entire budget.

As deluded as we are, I doubt people will buy issuing more bonds at ever-higher yields for the express purpose of paying the vig on existing ones. Denninger's rants on the medical side of things are relevant, too.

Three, two, one, BOOM.

Blogger dc.sunsets January 23, 2017 4:48 PM  

Are you for real?
Yes, last I checked.

I quoted you, but you objected. You obviously didn't read anything I wrote about Trump being a signal and a transitional figure, that the times choose the leaders and not the other way around, so now I'm regretting any dialog here.

Time is the one asset I can never obtain more of, and how I spend my time is the most important question my actions answer. This was a poor example for me. Boo me.

Blogger Avalanche January 23, 2017 4:52 PM  

@18 "the Flood of Rage Right will respond."

ooh I like that! The Flood of Rage from the Right, over-spilling its containment washing everything clean! (Drown Lefties and cucks, DROWN!)

Blogger Avalanche January 23, 2017 4:59 PM  

@46 " I recall Vox claiming that USA was fucked because of the racial division and that the country will break into smaller states. What's Trump's role in this equation?"

He's the last sea anchor, trying to hold the ship back from smashing into the rocks and breaking into multiple pieces, at the cost of many lives and much treasure sinking.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 5:04 PM  

133. Avalanche
If it helps you sleep better at night.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 5:43 PM  

Look at me! Look at me!
I'm dancing here without any argument whatsoever! I'm smarter and cleverer than any of you!

Look at me!

Anonymous Sam the Man January 23, 2017 5:50 PM  

It seems to me, living on the east coast and knowing a lot of the special flowers who dislike Trump the fall in the following categories:

1) Unhappy middle aged women who never married or pulled an "Eat-Pray-Love" and now are alone and miserable. They rage and are unconsciously seeking to pull everyone into their own hell.

2) Less masculine, weak men who could not make their own spot in the world and seek to be part of a bully leftist group who can tell people what to do, or at least feel part of a group that gets to tell other people what to do, without the risk of having to actual stand up and fight like a man. Also called sad-sacks

3) Honest to G-D Marxist-communists. Very small but a number of folks who really believe this is the path to utopia. If we could just kill the folks who are reactionaries.

4) Variants of the above, but based on some other primary issues such as the environment, Gia-earth, Vegans, anti smokers, etc. Pretty much the same seeking of utopia which also ends up with their group of fellow travelers on top telling others what to do. A substitute for achievements on their own.

5) Blacks men who seem to have but one primary motivation: they want to be on top, but cannot be due to lack of ability. They are mad about it and are willing to burn the whole thing down because of their own inadequacy.

6) Black women. The got dealt a pretty bad hand, the least attractive female group, There own males will not marry them, they resent all other women and want to have a state that will make sure they and their offspring get an income somehow.

7) Hispanic and white women at the lower end of attractiveness: same idea as in # 6 above. Lots of fat younger women fall in here as well.

8)Lower end criminal-minded men, though only a very few of this category are politically active.

9) Government employees who feel the cannot make it out in the real world on their own skills and live in terror of what will come if they are laid off. Also include a some union employees that depend on government fixing of their prices

10)NGO not for profit types: they are often not all that unskilled, they simply find the commercial world not to their likening and want a different world. Close to #4 utopians but not quite, as most of them come from good business family backgrounds, they just rebel against it while wanting all the advantages that comes from that background.

None of the above groups, by themselves like the other groups on the left. They all look down on the other groups in one way or another. They are all so made as they thought they were close to an effective one party sate if Hillary was elected and now it is out of their grasp.

I do not see how these groups change, other than a small numbers at the edge of each. As much as I would like to avoid a civil war, it would perhaps be best for the nation if the flowers above managed to start something over the next 2 years. If something must happen, on the order of a Spanish civil war, it is best to occur sooner rather than later. Grim but likely true

Blogger BassmanCO January 23, 2017 5:56 PM  

@135 Dan-Look at me! Look at me! I'm a raging douche everyone has told to fuck off but I still think I'm smarter than all of you combined!

Good luck with that, Dan.

And since you aren't American, stop telling us how to feel or enjoy winning. You think we're delusional? We. Don't. Care. Wonder where I've heard that before?

Blogger VFM #7634 January 23, 2017 5:56 PM  

In more related news, Trump has already signed an executive order restoring Reagan's Mexico City Policy, which prevents funding to International Planned Parenthood. That's something like $400M a year of our money that they won't be using to promote and perform abortions overseas.

Remember when NeverTrump said we were fools for believing Trump would be any more pro-life than Hillary? Yeah, me either.


@128 Cail Corishev
Because the only men who they think would be anti-abortion are mewling Churchian simps, that's why.

Classic case of not wanting to consider what's on the inside a la the Pharisee and publican. The NeverTrumpers would be all about the Pharisee.

Anonymous Dan January 23, 2017 6:08 PM  

137. BassmanCO
That's because you are all borgs. If there was even one person that strayed off from your uniletaral vision of how life should be then I would have agreed. But seeing you all go off like that on the smallest disagreement shows that you haven't got any sense at all. Goodnight!

Blogger BassmanCO January 23, 2017 6:13 PM  

@140 Dan-Oh no! You're leaving. Whatever shall we do?

There is a difference between asking a question and shitting all over people. You obviously can't grasp that concept, hence we mock and deride you. I don't expect you to learn from it, but hopefully some other lurker sees the interaction and learns. You are past hope.

And yes, your actions paint you as SJW. Don't like it? Stop acting like one.

Anonymous An Extremely Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than A Basket Of Twenty Deplorable Cents January 23, 2017 6:21 PM  

@127
If there were a Three Laws of Concern Trolls, one of the three would be "I'm just trying to understand..."

That's become as big a tell as the Gamma "seems".

How Trump happened is similar to how the 1994 election happened. Voting is cheaper and easier than armed revolt.

Rejecting TPP and restoring Mexico City in one day, Trump has done more useful work than GW Bush did in his first term. The ongoing meltdown of the libtards?

That's just salt for my popcorn. I need a field of popcorn bigger than Scalzi's lawn now.

Trump 2016 for the LOLZ!

Blogger Kona Commuter January 23, 2017 7:41 PM  

It's Australia Day this Thursday (Our national day). My local community is holding a (government funded) multi-cultural festival in celebration on that day.

We can't even have one day

Anonymous Precious January 23, 2017 10:13 PM  

@Dan Stop trying to be a condescending twat...I wonder what will your reaction be when he won't deliver. I know u'll make excuses for him
I am speaking to you at the level you understand, I can't help it if you find that condescending. You demonstrate you don't understand when you talk about us viewing Trump as a "white knight savior". Here is the first thing you need to grasp...there is no political salvation.
We are doing the hard work of re-building western civ. The enemies of western civ built up the US presidency as a weapon to be used against us, and Trump has now turned the weapon around and is firing at them. That makes my job easier. By all means, read every post I make and keep searching for me to make an excuse for Trump...but I suggest you don't hold your breath.

Anonymous JAG January 23, 2017 11:01 PM  

Dan wrote:137. BassmanCO

That's because you are all borgs. If there was even one person that strayed off from your uniletaral vision of how life should be then I would have agreed. But seeing you all go off like that on the smallest disagreement shows that you haven't got any sense at all. Goodnight!


The Secret King is still undefeated folks!

I was worried there for a bit, but like a Hulk Hogan comeback, the Secret King has leg dropped us all!

Anonymous Precious January 23, 2017 11:04 PM  

From where I come from we already had a populist president...he had weird hair like Trump, loved women like Trump, had a potty mouth and talked about national strength...didn't accomplish much of anything...brags a lot...to me all that I see in Usa is deja-by
Which demonstrates that you are historically ignorant as well as incapable of grasping anything beyond the superficial...Trump is without precedent in US politics and even outside of the US there are few precedents. Very little can be predicted about what he will do because of this...and just an FYI hair is a poor predictor of leadership success or failure

Blogger Lazarus January 23, 2017 11:23 PM  

Dan wrote:Look at me!

You forgot to add "Tee Hee!"

What a loser.

Blogger Aeoli Pera January 24, 2017 7:56 AM  

That's a lot of things. Kinda brings into focus the long string of conservative defeats.

Anonymous Dan January 24, 2017 8:39 AM  

147. Lazarus
I didn't wrote that, you idiot. It was one of you guys posing. Guess I wasn't the one trolling all along.

Blogger Were-Puppy January 24, 2017 10:40 AM  

@18 dc.sunsets
Frankly, the only reason these people are still breathing is that people like me are not yet fully backed into a corner.
---

Quote for the ages here

Blogger Were-Puppy January 24, 2017 10:48 AM  

@46 Boko Harambe
I ran into a white woman in full hijab last week. Blonde, blue eyed, like me.
--

What part of the country? Sounds awful

Blogger Were-Puppy January 24, 2017 10:49 AM  

@47 Dan
Btw I recall Vox claiming that USA was fucked because of the racial division and that the country will break into smaller states. What's Trump's role in this equation?
---

Delaying action to allow us to prepare for the coming doom

Blogger Were-Puppy January 24, 2017 10:52 AM  

@56 dc.sunsets

It will be a Caucasian man who dreams of hunting MSM teleprompter-readers with a crossbow or using them for target practice on land Obama once favored for 18 holes of golf.
---

How did you know my secret plans of running for president in 2024?

Blogger Were-Puppy January 24, 2017 10:56 AM  

@67 basementhomebrewer
Anybody notice her body language during the inauguration. The head bobbing was quite noticeable. Especially after she was announced and found her place on the balcony.
---

I noticed, and remarked that she seemed to be having a herculean effort to prevent a head bobbling episode.

That is, until she caught slick willie eyeballing Ivanka :P

Blogger Were-Puppy January 24, 2017 11:03 AM  

@92 dc.sunsets

Trump's election is a signal that social mood is finally turning enough to result in a social action large enough for a guy like Trump to win the US President Popularity Contest.
---

I'm still of the mind that Trump was used to gank the GOPe, and we got a bonus because he also steamrolled the DNC. And here we are, with him as the president.

https://i.imgflip.com/1i8m7y.jpg

Blogger Were-Puppy January 24, 2017 11:12 AM  

@116 Dan
113.Precious
I wonder what will your reaction will be when he won't deliver. I know u'll make excuses for him like a battered wife.
---

For me I liked him because of the anti-globalist and anti-PC. He has already delivered on it, in spades, with his peotus and first 2 days.

You shouldn't assume everybody vote for the same reason.

Blogger Akulkis January 24, 2017 9:58 PM  

"When I see videos of these blue-haired freaks, I can only hope they last long enough to truly grasp the enormity of their mistakes on a very personal, utterly visceral level."

I for one, will initially shoot for the belly rather than the chest. With a 5.56 round, that causes a LOT of internal bleeding, but too much torn-up tissue for any surgeon to remedy in time. Especially if I put, say, 3 rounds into them.

For all -- if you don't know who to shoot first -- just look for the cars covered in virtue-signally bumper stickers. Go in at night, disable everyone inside... either badly enough to bleed out, or just burn their house down. Either way, their way out of this world will be miserable.

Blogger James Dixon January 24, 2017 10:33 PM  

Oh look, I go away for a day or so and Diarrhea Dan goes all over the comments. Oh well, when that's all you know...

But this comment deserves a reply:

> That's because you are all borgs.

We are? Oh well then, "Resistance is futile. You *will* be assimilated."

and > I didn't wrote that, you idiot. It was one of you guys posing.

Sure it was Dan. Sure it was.

> As I see it, this is all the Biggest Hindenburg EVER, and Trump pledges to burn off a little hydrogen. I salute the principle, but I think the forces involved are poised for disorder.

I'm afraid you're correct. :( But there is no knowing for certain, so actions to stop making things worse are still appropriate.

Blogger Sweet One January 24, 2017 10:47 PM  

"Because you treated people like trash. And people don’t like being treated like trash. Trump happened because of you."

J. K. Rowling, a noted Trump hater, called a significant portion of her fans 'racist', because they didn't agree with a Black actress playing Hermione. If that's all it takes to be racist, then who cares? Why even use the term?

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts