ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Mailvox: the illustrated shiv

VFM #7634 wasn't entirely sure to whom Literally Who's self-outing as... something was referring.
I'm confused... is this another post about Scalzi?
No, as it happens, THIS is a tremendous post about the most important author in science fiction history, the Fifth of the Big Three, the biggest, baddest, bestselling dog at Tor Books, the man with more Hugo nominations than Arthur C. Clarke or Jerry Pournelle and more Hugo Awards than Ray Bradbury, A.E. van Vogt, Lester del Rey, Gregory Benford, Norman Spinrad, Terry Pratchett and Iain M. Banks combined, the writer whose innovative "he said, he said, he said" structure has shocked and awed and intimidated the entire science fiction writing community and forever altered the way it approaches writing dialogue.
Our case study today is John Scalzi, a quisling male emblematic of so much that has gone haywire with White American men (and their beards).

Exhibit A: This is Scalzi’s Christmas card. He signed off on it. He approved of it. This is how he wants the world to see him.

Exhibit B: Scalzi in love. Here Scalzi is in the submissive position, an obvious inferior looking up to his wifely better.

Exhibit C: Scalzi smooches. Kissing upward and nuzzling his doughy face into hard manjawline, eyes closed as his hunky lady peers into the middle distance looking burdened with the weight of the world (or for an escape from her husband’s octopus lips), Scalzi eagerly inverts the sexual polarity, taking on the role of the woman in his marriage, ceding all the T to his wife.

Exhibit D: Serious Scalzi. Scalzi tries to look serious (ie like a normal man), but is still out-mugged by his wife, who looks more serious, and tougher, than him.
People have mostly given up trying to sell the narrative, but I always found it bizarre when people tried to claim that I envied John Scalzi. On what planet, and for what reason, would I, or any man, ever envy a gamma male like that?

I find the most interesting thing about Scalzi to be the fact that he somehow managed to delay the inevitable gamma self-implosion until he reached a much higher level of success than is conventionally the case. This suggests that his implosion, when it inevitably comes, is going to be absolutely spectacular.

The best part of the Chateau post is the comments from the women there.
  • What I really despise about this guy is that he’s contributing to the further ruin of science fiction. So why do these mannish women latch on to these beta guys? Seeing stuff like this out of a man makes me hurt inside. It’s instinctive, like being scared of rattlesnakes. How do women kill them in themselves, and why would they want to?
  • Exhibit B made my ovaries shrivel.
  • Who’s that gay bloke standing next to the giant woman?
Some might fear that the lack of compassion and respect shown in this post might cost Heartiste any chance of being nominated for the Vox Day Mutual Respect Award from The Vox Day Center for Mutual Respect. However, I would observe that the metric for the Vox Day Mutual Respect Award given out by The Vox Day Center for Mutual Respect is "showing compassion and respect" for one's "fellow man", and therefore, due to the subject's observable lack of any identifiable signs of actual manhood, it would not be correct to hold this post against le Chateau.

Thank you for caring.

Labels: ,

112 Comments:

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents January 15, 2017 11:21 AM  

Wait, is that Chateau article really a shiv? Looks more like flaying.

Anonymous Longtime Lurker January 15, 2017 11:31 AM  

Scalzi has to write three books this year while promoting his newest. The stress is going to be enormous and oh-so-triggery. Perhaps we should start handing out the John Scalzi Mangina Award for Service in the Demasculation of Humanity to any Betas who happen mimic the fool.

Blogger Shimshon January 15, 2017 11:41 AM  

"...due to the subject's observable lack of any identifiable signs of actual manhood..."

Has a bulge ever been spotted in Scalzi's crotch? It's not in his pants, but does the Hugo Award rocket count? How about a participation trophy for the poor xer?

Blogger Ron January 15, 2017 11:46 AM  

waitaminute. that WASNT a parody???

Blogger pdwalker January 15, 2017 11:51 AM  

@1 The article was more like a sewing machine that starts slowly and then rapidly spins up to speed as the operator pressed down on the pedal. So yes, it is a shiving of epic proportions written in the way that only Heartiste can write - poetically.

To be fair, it's not as if that manboob isn't a cornucopia of things worth mocking. Take your pick.

Blogger Shimshon January 15, 2017 11:52 AM  

Someone should give odds on whether or not Scalzi releases a book in 2017. And if he doesn't, how much longer until his contract is canceled.

Anonymous Man of the Atom January 15, 2017 11:52 AM  

From the comments:

John Scalzi Unfinished Asimov Project: Doom

Blogger Shimshon January 15, 2017 11:55 AM  

@5 It's a shiv of Scalzi's own making. The post wouldn't be one tenth as shivvy (?) were it not for the pictures (and that sick Christmas...excuse me, holiday...card).

Anonymous Gen. Kong January 15, 2017 11:56 AM  

The implosion will likely be even better than Ted Cruzman-Sach's self-immolation a few months ago.

Blogger Dave January 15, 2017 11:58 AM  

This suggests that his implosion, when it inevitably comes, is going to be absolutely spectacular.

Hard to even imagine how spectacular it will be. Jeffrey Dahmer spectacular with body parts in basement refrigerators? BDSM Nazi-themed torture chambers under the expansive front yard? Who can truly know the depravity of his mind and soul?

Blogger Mr.MantraMan January 15, 2017 12:02 PM  

Yes make fun of Scalzi all you want, but I would rather hear from him why his white male demasculinization act is superior to old fashioned reactionary masculinity. And perhaps while he is scolding us like zshe is an old biddy zshe can explain that his act should be taken up by the glorious men of color as well.

Blogger Shimshon January 15, 2017 12:06 PM  

@10 Perhaps as spectacular as Clinton, Podesta, or someone (or multiple someones) of comparable stature doing a PizzaGate perp walk.

Anonymous Zil Sac January 15, 2017 12:06 PM  

"but I always found it bizarre when people tried to claim that I envied John Scalzi. On what planet, and for what reason, would I, or any man, ever envy a gamma male like that?"

Well, he's a far more successful writer and better storyteller than you. He's been given many more accolades from his peers and fans than you have. He's taken more seriously in the world of science fiction that you. You can't seem to get his goat as you clearly want to. He's a real American, unlike you.

Your obsession is showing, Vox. You should lower your skirt.

Anonymous Jon Bromfield January 15, 2017 12:15 PM  

Here Scalzi provides a screening test for any woman you're interested in. If she is not visibly nauseated by this, run. Run fast, run far.

Trigger warning: may cause spasmodic voiding of stomach contents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qaU3tkV90k

Blogger Lazarus January 15, 2017 12:15 PM  

Zil Sac wrote:He's a real American,

See? America IS doomed.

Blogger Escoffier January 15, 2017 12:17 PM  

Zil Sac wrote:"but I always found it bizarre when people tried to claim that I envied John Scalzi. On what planet, and for what reason, would I, or any man, ever envy a gamma male like that?"

Well, he's a far more successful writer and better storyteller than you. He's been given many more accolades from his peers and fans than you have. He's taken more seriously in the world of science fiction that you. You can't seem to get his goat as you clearly want to. He's a real American, unlike you.

Your obsession is showing, Vox. You should lower your skirt.


I'm pretty sure the boss, unlike Scalzi, isn't into being ramrodded by giant Amazon bitches, but you obviously aren't a regular reader so you can be forgiven your ignorance.

Blogger Krul January 15, 2017 12:18 PM  

Le Happy Cuckold

Blogger Dave January 15, 2017 12:18 PM  

Goodness me, where are my manners. Congratulations Vox, for being nominated for the Vox Day Mutual Respect Award from The Vox Day Center for Mutual Respect. You set the standard in compassion and respect we all hope to emulate.

Blogger Tom Kratman January 15, 2017 12:20 PM  

An off topic reminder, five days until T Day, that standing for both Trump Day and Triggering Day. To aid in the triggering, All Your Base Are Belong To Us, 2.0, should be live on or about noon on the 19th. Be sure to post it to every lefty on line presence you can think of.

And Vox, I don't know if you ever saw this, but you show up very briefly here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA at about :43.

Blogger YIH January 15, 2017 12:27 PM  

That was hilarious. I was a bit surprised to see it there and not here, and 'dumpster fire' depicts IT (gotta watch those personal pronouns dont'cha know) perfectly.

Blogger Bard January 15, 2017 12:39 PM  

The tide has turned. Trump has made testosterone manly again. These quislings, as Ivan Throne names them, will now death spiral into despair as real man cause them to retreat back into the closet of shame.

Blogger Salt January 15, 2017 12:47 PM  

It's a Scalzi romp through Le Chateau and he comes out 50 Shades of Pink.

Blogger dc.sunsets January 15, 2017 12:50 PM  

Words fail to describe what a man's woman reveals about him. As rich as is English, no phrases exist to convey the meaning of Scalzi's photos.

Blogger dc.sunsets January 15, 2017 12:56 PM  

Well, he's a far more successful writer and better storyteller than you. He's been given many more accolades from his peers and fans than you have. He's taken more seriously in the world of science fiction that you.

Context matters. A room full of coprophages, queers and escapees from residential programs for self-cutters & bulimics isn't much a valuable source of accolades, even if it pays well.

Not all value is measured by money, or don't you realize that?

Blogger SQT January 15, 2017 12:57 PM  

I'm shocked his wife had even one child with him. My stomach turns at the idea of a man like that touching me.

Anyone who thinks Vox has any reason to be jealous of Scalzi has clearly never seen a picture of Space Bunny.

Blogger Duke Norfolk January 15, 2017 1:22 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:And Vox, I don't know if you ever saw this, but you show up very briefly here:

Tom, I love that video. It's bloody glorious. Really needs to stay around as (the? an?) anthem of the AltRight. Inspiring.

Blogger JDC January 15, 2017 1:22 PM  

Anyone who thinks Vox has any reason to be jealous of Scalzi has clearly never seen a picture of Space Bunny.

We've been reasonably informed by the left that she doesn't actually exist. Poor McRapey...the man whose masculinity was taken by the same violent act he publicly proclaimed to have a proclivity towards.

Anonymous lpdbw January 15, 2017 1:24 PM  

I was unaware of The Vox Day Center for Mutual Respect and wish to know more about it. Where was that metric for the award located?

I can see great potential for this organization.

Blogger cheddarman January 15, 2017 1:25 PM  

In the article linked to above, there is a picture of scalzi standing next to his wife and holding an award that looks like a big silver dildo

Anonymous BBGKB January 15, 2017 1:31 PM  

This post would be the most related to a crying cunt NG General

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/fake-news-wapo-not-tell-whole-story-dc-national-guard-chiefs-resignation-video/
Schwartz was offered to stay on his post until after the Inauguration but decided to quit during the ceremony and then he ran to the press to complain.

A room full of coprophages, queers and escapees from residential programs for self-cutters & bulimics isn't much a valuable source of

Here I thought I was the only one here having a New Years Eve like that.

Blogger Harsh January 15, 2017 1:32 PM  

On what planet, and for what reason, would I, or any man, ever envy a gamma male like that?

His preternaturally verdant lawn.

He's a real American, unlike you.

Scalzi's not even a good fake American.

Blogger Cynic In Chief January 15, 2017 1:36 PM  

If Scalzi wasn't such a shithead, I'd pity the poor hopeless gamma (many of us were blue-pilled before as he is). But he is a hopeless shithead, so his main usefulness now is as a live demonstration of the destructiveness of going Full Gamma.

Anonymous Jon Bromfield January 15, 2017 1:46 PM  

The Chinless Wonder is having trouble keeping his lies straight.

From Whatever, Dec. 28, 2015:

"Which isn’t to say I’m not writing a novel in 2016. In fact, I’m writing two(!). Merely that Tor has decided to wait until 2017 to release the next new one.
Why the wait? Among other things, because Tor just dropped a ton of money on me so we want to make sure we debut this next novel, the first in the new contract, just right. I’m on board with this plan."

So it was Tor that "decided to wait" to release FOUNDATIONS FLOW, eh? Not really.

From Whatever, Dec. 6, 2016:

"The election already dragged out the writing of The Collapsing Empire and contributed to me turning it in late (which I’ve made up for — slightly — by expediting edits),"

As we all suspected, JohnnyCon turned in a crappy manuscript and Tor demanded a major rewrite, forcing a year's delay. Given the amateurish quality of the excerpt at Tor's website,

http://www.tor.com/2016/12/26/excerpts-the-collapsing-empire-john-scalzi/

where he demonstrates he has no clue how to handle exposition, Tor's lawyers must be feverishly combing Scalzi's 13 book contract for outs, and PNH will be looking at employment options come March 21st.




Blogger SteelPalm January 15, 2017 1:48 PM  

I hated Scalzi and (successfully) trolled him on Twitter long before I ever visited this place.

In fact, Vox's scorn towards Scalzi was a strong point in his favor when I first learned about him.

Still, I had no idea Scalzi was as pathetic as that post exposed him to be. I thought he was just a typical leftist dope, not a loathsome, intensely self-hating wimp less manly than a great many homosexuals, including queens.

Also, this is a fine companion piece to the visual exhibit, where Scalzi is proud of his (teen?) daughter being much physically stronger than him, and his wife and daughter generally being superior to him in every way;

http://whatever.scalzi.com/2014/07/06/the-ways-the-scalzi-women-are-better-than-me-an-incomplete-list/

Blogger tublecane January 15, 2017 1:51 PM  

I used to wonder why Vox bothers with Scalzi, a grown man who uses the word "squee." Then I realized if Scalzi didn't exist Vox would have to invent him, because Scalzi exemplifies his teachings on SJWs perfectly, without being some basement dwelling loser.

Instead, he's a successful loser.

Anonymous VFM #6306 January 15, 2017 1:52 PM  

Scalzi picked this fight.

Scalzi picked this fight.

Blogger Ned January 15, 2017 1:54 PM  

So after visiting link, again found one of Vox's posts to be excruciatingly accurate. One wonders who (in their right mind) would post gamma photos, tweets, etc, as demonstrated in the link. Pretty sad, IMO.

Anonymous VFM #6306 January 15, 2017 1:55 PM  

He isn't American. He's Californian.

John Scalzi III, who carries the name of the wealthy father who left the stripling to stew in the vat of hopeless single motherhood.

Blogger J Van Stry January 15, 2017 1:56 PM  

Have you ever wondered if perhaps it's his wife doing most of his writing and just using him as a beard?
It's obvious that she rules the roost after all.

Blogger Thucydides January 15, 2017 1:57 PM  

"No, as it happens, THIS is a tremendous post about the most important author in science fiction history, the Fifth of the Big Three, the biggest, baddest, bestselling dog at Tor Books, the man with more Hugo nominations than Arthur C. Clarke or Jerry Pournelle and more Hugo Awards than Ray Bradbury, A.E. van Vogt, Lester del Rey, Gregory Benford, Norman Spinrad, Terry Pratchett and Iain M. Banks combined, the writer whose innovative "he said, he said, he said" structure has shocked and awed and intimidated the entire science fiction writing community and forever altered the way it approaches writing dialogue."

You forgot "The Warrior of the Wasteland; the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla!"

Anonymous Jon Bromfield January 15, 2017 2:00 PM  

"Reading Scalzi is like bathing in a vat of menstrual blood and having pure estrogen injected straight into the scrotum."

Unalloyed gold.

Blogger Harsh January 15, 2017 2:01 PM  

I thought he was just a typical leftist dope, not a loathsome, intensely self-hating wimp less manly than a great many homosexuals, including queens.

At least homosexuals generally have pride in being men.

Anonymous Cadwallander J January 15, 2017 2:06 PM  

Well, he's a far more successful writer and better storyteller than you. He's been given many more accolades from his peers and fans than you have. He's taken more seriously in the world of science fiction that you.

He's also got two more ovaries than you Vox, but so does this loser.

Blogger The Other Robot January 15, 2017 2:36 PM  

@33: Why didn't you have a NSFRSFR marker before that link, damn you!

Blogger L' Aristokrato January 15, 2017 2:40 PM  

Before reading, i though the joke was going to be about yet another example of funny, self-defeating SJW-ism.

I mean, has noboby really noticed, whoever drew that picture made it look as if the girl pushing '2016' is going to roll off the cliff right along with it? ...

Anonymous CitizenOutkast January 15, 2017 2:54 PM  

Fixed Exhibit B.

Scalzi in Love

Blogger Roger G2 January 15, 2017 3:03 PM  

Minion #7634's star is rising.

Also, "The Debased Beta" piece is comedy gold. I'm sitting here laughing too hard over it.
Where's this Christmas card of Scalzi's? I don't follow him, so a link would've been helpful. Still hilarious either way.
Nevermind, I see it's getting posted here anyway. Cheers.

Anonymous Zil Sac January 15, 2017 3:04 PM  

Self proclaimed alphas obsessively make fun their supposed gamma lessers.

It's funny because the obsession makes sense.

Blogger GracieLou January 15, 2017 3:08 PM  

Scalzi’s the kind of man who brings out the worst in a woman. I wouldn’t have him, not necessarily because he’s gross (which he is) but because he’d turn me into a bitch--there’d be no stopping it; his weakness is enraging on a deep instinctual level. You might as well serve your babies to the dingoes on a silver platter.

Blogger RobertT January 15, 2017 3:12 PM  

constantly pushing out the bounds of idiocy

Blogger Phil Mann January 15, 2017 3:22 PM  

I mean, has noboby really noticed, whoever drew that picture made it look as if the girl pushing '2016' is going to roll off the cliff right along with it? ...

That may be Scalzi is looking so pleased. And his daughter is clearly thinking about pushing him over next, too.

Anonymous Zil Sac January 15, 2017 3:24 PM  

"his weakness is enraging on a deep instinctual level..."

Your obsession and strange concern is unbecoming. You need a better hobby.

Blogger bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) January 15, 2017 3:35 PM  

13. Zil Sac January 15, 2017 12:06 PM
Well, he's a far more successful writer and better storyteller than you.



writing isn't Vox's profession, it's just one of his hobbies.

writing is the ONLY thing Scalzi "does" professionally. Scalzi had damn well better be better than Vox or this could become quite ... how you say? ... problematic?


so far as "better storyteller", that's wholly subjective. and given that the modern Fake-Fi crowd is busy telling me that Heinlein is a Fascist and Van Vogt is a sexist and all the other retarded shit you idiots say ... i'm going to take your opinion with a grain of salt.

say, i'll bet you thought Marion Zimmer Bradley was awesome, didn't you?



13. Zil Sac January 15, 2017 12:06 PM
He's a real American, unlike you.



that moment when the Left finally finds a reason to reject Birthright Citizenship for Wetbacks ...

who have American Indian ancestry.

i guess the Blood ( Jus sanguinis ) wasn't Magic enough.

Anonymous Shut up rabbit January 15, 2017 3:55 PM  

Zil Sac wrote:Your obsession and strange concern is unbecoming.

Whereas you wasting life, hanging around a blog with no interest to you shilling for a gamma is not obsessional at all. Double standards, the hilariously weak central pillars of leftardism.

Lower than a gamma, I guess that makes you a shitta.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan January 15, 2017 4:05 PM  

And still no intellectual reasons for Scalzi being a huge fucking douchebag of a pussy. Scalzi should crow to the heavens that he is a huge fucking pussy and proud of it, that he truly has escaped the "toxic masculinity" that seemingly only affects white men.

"I am Scalzi human societal evolution personified, hear me squee."

Blogger bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) January 15, 2017 4:09 PM  

13. Zil Sac January 15, 2017 12:06 PM
He's a real American, unlike you.



wait one cotton picking minute ...

is this a Sarah Hoyt alt?

Anonymous Sam the Man January 15, 2017 4:24 PM  

Zil Sac and Dave:

The reason folks take such joy in Vox's shredding of Scalzi is because of the man's character. Some time ago he attacked Vox and his fiction writings, because Scalizi wanted to push the liberal narrative for personal gain. He does push that narrative with all sort of very weird and less than male behaviors.

Now I have noticed in watching folks, with the exception of combat vets, most American males will attempt to look the other way when such a person opens their mouth to show what a weak person they are. But we have just undergone 8 years of an attempt to totally subvert everything male, traditionally American and what any religious person would see as right and proper. Scalizi, for whatever reason decided to join this anti-American effort and in so doing revealed himself as something which normal men would hold as a threat, perhaps because of the weird time we live in. Threats are squashed.

So while folks here may be a bit brutal, the best one can say is Scalizi earned every bit of their scorn and contempt. You have to know the backstory to appreciate this.

Anonymous Napoleon 12pdr January 15, 2017 4:33 PM  

That's no shiv, it's a rapier...run to the hilt.

Anonymous Shut up rabbit January 15, 2017 4:37 PM  

@Sam the Man
Your reasoning is superfluous. These are self-loathing half-men driven by fear and feelz. Just point and laugh at them when their gibbering heads pop out of the slime, it's all they understand.

Anonymous Napoleon 12pdr January 15, 2017 4:37 PM  

@19: I think of it as five days until hunting season opens. No bag limit, if the opposition gets frisky.

Blogger Dave January 15, 2017 4:45 PM  


Don't touch the poop Sam.

Blogger GracieLou January 15, 2017 5:00 PM  

"Your obsession and strange concern is unbecoming."

Oh wow. That didn't even hurt. What're trying to do, tickle me?"

I'm so unsatisfied. Wait, Bob K's here. Bob, call me a wench, pull my hair a little...

Blogger cheddarman January 15, 2017 5:01 PM  

Vox kicking Sclazi's ass these last several years has been a great warm up for Trump and Winning. I am not tired of winning yet...are you?

Blogger bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) January 15, 2017 5:07 PM  

who bitch this is, that she doesn't have a homie to pull her hair for her?

i'll see if i can't find this "Bob K" nigga and send him over.


OT:
if any of you are old time Arsians, the Bizarro Lounge is open for now.

Blogger Kristophr January 15, 2017 5:12 PM  

cheddarman wrote:Vox kicking Sclazi's ass these last several years has been a great warm up for Trump and Winning. I am not tired of winning yet...are you?

Hell no. The top quality tears keep flowing.

Anonymous Zil Sac January 15, 2017 5:15 PM  

"Oh wow. That didn't even hurt."

Go be enraged...After all, there must be something about which you can obsess:

"his weakness is enraging on a deep instinctual level..."

Blogger Kristophr January 15, 2017 5:16 PM  

Oh, and I just love watching SJWs claim someone with Native American blood just isn't "American".

I should get a pint in a jar to keep in my garage.

Blogger Sagramore January 15, 2017 5:17 PM  

Thanks for the reminder, Sarge.

Found an old piece of writing from around 92 today. Could not finish reading it, the cringe was so overpowering. "Holy crap, I sound like a girl. No wonder my oneitis couldn't stand me." It certainly wasn't tingle-inducing.

Blogger Kristophr January 15, 2017 5:20 PM  

Zil Sac wrote:"Oh wow. That didn't even hurt."

Go be enraged...After all, there must be something about which you can obsess:

"his weakness is enraging on a deep instinctual level..."


A hypothetical statement that does not apply in the real world, since she was not stupid enough to marry an SJW. If you cannot comprehend what other people actually say, rather than what you wanted them to say, then you make yourself look foolish.

Blogger bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) January 15, 2017 5:23 PM  

66. Zil Sac January 15, 2017 5:15 PM
Go be enraged...After all, there must be something about which you can obsess:



http://www.dictionary.com/browse/enrage?s=t

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/obsess?s=t

i realize that you prefer child molesters and kiddie fuckers as authors but, seriously, not all things which obsess cause anger, nor is every cause of anger something over which one becomes obsessed.

i would put this down to general incompetence with the language but, as we all know,
SJWs always lie.

Blogger VFM #7634 January 15, 2017 5:25 PM  

Also, this is a fine companion piece to the visual exhibit, where Scalzi is proud of his (teen?) daughter being much physically stronger than him, and his wife and daughter generally being superior to him in every way;

http://whatever.scalzi.com/2014/07/06/the-ways-the-scalzi-women-are-better-than-me-an-incomplete-list/


@34 SteelPalm
It's even worse than I imagined.

I'm actually slightly horrified.

I suppose if his daughter has been a high-school powerlifter for three years and he is a Gamma with a complete dad bod there might be at least a slight excuse for his being weaker than her... but Scalzi claims that his wife is stronger than both of them.

If anyone is in fact still wondering why women always take the sexual initiative in Gamma-written novels...

Blogger Kristophr January 15, 2017 5:26 PM  

bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) wrote:

...

i realize that you prefer child molesters and kiddie fuckers as authors but, seriously, not all things which obsess cause anger, nor is every cause of anger something over which one becomes obsessed.

SJWs always lie.


They also like voting for pedos as well ... #pizzagate

Blogger kh123 January 15, 2017 5:34 PM  

@57 "...Scalzi earned every bit of their scorn and contempt. You have to know the backstory to appreciate this."

I'd wager they're well versed with the backstory already. Despite the standard Leftist display of Corky-meets-Lenin style ignorance and arrogance, "exact knowledge of the subject" doesn't seem to be their problem in this case.

Anonymous Zil Sac January 15, 2017 5:47 PM  

"A hypothetical statement that does not apply in the real world, since she was not stupid enough to marry an SJW. If you cannot comprehend what other people actually say, rather than what you wanted them to say, then you make yourself look foolish."

Yeah. Well...Ok:

"his weakness is enraging on a deep instinctual level..."

It's pathetic nature is still quite humorous.

Anonymous Zil Sac January 15, 2017 5:51 PM  

"not all things which obsess cause anger, nor is every cause of anger something over which one becomes obsessed."

Both the obsession and anger is palpable.

Blogger Kristophr January 15, 2017 5:53 PM  

Zil Sac wrote:"A hypothetical statement that does not apply in the real world, since she was not stupid enough to marry an SJW. If you cannot comprehend what other people actually say, rather than what you wanted them to say, then you make yourself look foolish."

Yeah. Well...Ok:

"his weakness is enraging on a deep instinctual level..."

It's pathetic nature is still quite humorous.



Thank you for admitting your error.

As for your perception of pathos, that is only your perception.

Do keep crying for us.

Anonymous Zil Sac January 15, 2017 6:03 PM  

"Do keep crying for us."

It's an obsession. Maybe I'll write about it...over and over and over again, but I'll claim it's not an obsession. Yeah...That's it. It's just so enraging.

Blogger Kristophr January 15, 2017 6:13 PM  

Tasty.

Blogger GracieLou January 15, 2017 6:19 PM  

"Both the obsession and anger is palpable."

The obsession can't be palpable because it doesn't exist. The anger may be, but it's not aimed toward the object in question. It's aimed toward emasculated men in general, and more specifically the devilish plot to make women men and men women, thereby robbing us all of natural, biological, earthly happiness.

Bob, Kristophr: {{puurrr}}

Blogger Kristophr January 15, 2017 6:26 PM  

Just throwing rhetoric at an SJW who has demonstrated that he is impervious to logic.

Blogger Cataline Sergius January 15, 2017 6:28 PM  

Scalzi’s open-mouthed gape ever-so-subtly hints at a cloying adoration, and he strokes his deluxe buttplug with anticipatory sensuality. You will notice similar poses in almost all of John Scalzi’s photos with his wife.

The photos of Scalzi holding that nineteen-fifties Old's hood ornament are creepy as fuck. There really is a sexual tension between him and his Hugo.

Anonymous Zil Sac January 15, 2017 6:31 PM  

"The anger may be, but it's not aimed toward the object in question. It's aimed toward emasculated men in general..."

Yes, as well as at writers of far greater accomplishment and men who appear quite happy in their lives and at their family...because....well, because...we can't have that.

The obsession is funny....because it's obsession mixed with envy...as it always is.

Blogger bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) January 15, 2017 6:36 PM  

75. Zil Sac January 15, 2017 5:51 PM
Both the obsession and anger is palpable.



uhhh, SHE is the one who said that it enraged her ... so you get zero points for quoting her own words back at her.

what are we going to use for our Obsession metric? well, gosh, oh gee, i dunno? you think maybe number of replies to this thread will work?

77. Zil Sac January 15, 2017 6:03 PM
Maybe I'll write about it...over and over and over again, but I'll claim it's not an obsession.



why, YES, it seems that this is EXACTLY the metric you want us to use to evaluate Obsession Levels.

therefore, let us compare and contrast the Obsession Levels of Gracie and Zil.

Name........# of replies
GracieLou....3
Zil Sac......7


therefore, Zil Sac is TWICE as Obsessed about this as GracieLou is, BY HIS OWN DEFINITION.

and to be honest, Gracie seems more obsessed by the idea of me pulling her hair a little than anything else.

*smacks her on the ass*

Blogger VD January 15, 2017 6:46 PM  

It's an obsession. Maybe I'll write about it...over and over and over again, but I'll claim it's not an obsession.

Do what you like. I don't care. I've made it clear that I'll never stop hammering Scalzi until a) he profusely apologizes to the Dread Ilk and makes amends or b) dies. Given his misplaced pride, I think we can safely assume that it's literally never going to end for him. Ever.

Which is fine by me. I don't permit my sadistic side many outlets, so it's nice to always have McRapey.

Blogger VD January 15, 2017 6:47 PM  

The obsession is funny....because it's obsession mixed with envy...as it always is.

All three Laws of SJW in a single sentence. Impressive!

Anonymous Jack Amok January 15, 2017 6:52 PM  

You guys are letting yourselves get trolled by someone who's name actually proclaims he's a sackless wonder?

Blogger Cataline Sergius January 15, 2017 7:00 PM  

"My wife will be home shortly I'll be tending to her needs-- feminized!"John Scalzi on Twitter.

The thing to remember about Scalzi is that he enjoys wallowing in his own masculine debasement.

He enjoys making masculine men turn away from him in disgust. It's defense mechanism for him and it probably started in high school.

He was the kind of boy who would get a wedgie in the locker room and then say something like, "jokes on you, I just had an orgasm!"

Sure he'd get slapped in disgust for it but the other boys tended to stay away from him after something like that.

He doesn't have normal Alpha resentment. He has Alpha hatred.

In Old Man's War the most jarring scene for me, isn't the geriatric orgy (in the lego building blocks kind of pastiche he was doing, that was to be expected).

The thing that took me right out of the story was the officer's meet and greet. The officer identifies one of his new troopers as likely having been a Marine Corps sergeant.

This military officer immediately leaps into a shrieking tirade against stupid,bullying, tough guy Marine Corps sergeants. I mean I could picture the character jumping up and down, while his face turned purple and veins throbbed at the temples.

It took me so completely out of the story I literally put the book down and said, "what the fuck was that?"

I later discovered that, that was the real John Scalzi.

Blogger VD January 15, 2017 7:06 PM  

I later discovered that, that was the real John Scalzi.

Bingo. He's never recovered psychologically from being the kid in the wheelchair stuck spending recess in the nurse's office while all the healthy children played outside.

One would feel pity for him if he wasn't so unbalanced and full of hate for everyone and everything normal and healthy. To him, victimhood is moral superiority. The combination of his paternal abandonment issues with his atheism, resentment, and midwit intellectual status irreparably twisted his psychology. This isn't an ordinary gamma we're dealing with here.

Blogger Kristophr January 15, 2017 7:09 PM  

Jack Amok wrote:You guys are letting yourselves get trolled by someone who's name actually proclaims he's a sackless wonder?



He has bored me, actually. The monkey keeps shrieking the same line over and over, now. I think he needs a reboot.

Blogger Harsh January 15, 2017 7:16 PM  

Zil Sac wrote:Self proclaimed alphas obsessively make fun their supposed gamma lessers.

It's funny because the obsession makes sense.


Give it up, Sandifer.

Anonymous Silly but True January 15, 2017 7:22 PM  

@ Zil Sac: "The obsession is funny....because it's obsession mixed with envy...as it always is."

Is it the estrogen or progesterone imbalance that's causing you to not understand that Scalzi threw his first limp-wristed swish in the direction on Vox Day unprovoked?

Scalzi's sexual advances towards traditional sci-fi are unwanted and he's been paying the price for his own behavior as a self-described rapist.

Blogger JohnR219 January 15, 2017 7:27 PM  

@81: He's excited because he knows where she's going to put it. Then he'll really squee!!!

Anonymous Post Alley Crackpot January 15, 2017 7:49 PM  

"... the metric for the Vox Day Mutual Respect Award given out by The Vox Day Center for Mutual Respect is 'showing compassion and respect' for one's 'fellow man' ..."

Fortunately the "Christian Day Schools" do not support the risible notion of turning one's cheek unless one is expecting a fist thrown in one's face, and even then the compassionate beating that soon follows is merely a formality of expressing Christian love to those who are needing it in its toughest form.

But sometimes there are Good Samaritans who see what is happening who think, "Gee, administering a compassionate beating to someone who is deserving of such a thing looks fun and totally just, so I should help these fine people by joining in!"

(cf. the US Southern concept of "he needed an ass whoopin'" for further details ...) :-)

Blogger bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) January 15, 2017 9:19 PM  

86. Jack Amok January 15, 2017 6:52 PM
You guys are letting yourselves get trolled by someone who's name actually proclaims he's a sackless wonder?




i'll have you know that as a charter member of the The Vox Day Center for Mutual Respect i feel that it is HIGHLY disrespectful of you to refuse to recognize Zil Sac's life choice to identify as a Masochist.

i, on the other hand, am giving zhe beating that zhe's spent so much of zer life obsessing about.

Anonymous Galactic Starfleets of Deplorable Spartacus January 15, 2017 9:28 PM  

Dave wrote:Goodness me, where are my manners. Congratulations Vox, for being nominated for the Vox Day Mutual Respect Award from The Vox Day Center for Mutual Respect.

Not quite. They, in all due and mutual respect, failed to mention that he was actually the sixth of five nominations for this prestigious award.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 15, 2017 9:33 PM  

hey, in all due and mutual respect, failed to mention that he was actually the sixth of five nominations for this prestigious award.

And since the other nominees include Corey Lewandowski and Gen. Mattis, Vox's odds a pretty long. Still, like he said, being nominated is a greater honor than winning.

Anonymous Galactic Starfleets of Deplorable Spartacus January 15, 2017 9:47 PM  

Exhibit A: This is Scalzi’s Christmas card. He signed off on it. He approved of it. This is how he wants the world to see him.

Yeah. According to this picture, the world consists of a giant... lawn. The Scalzi figure is the smallest, most insignificant critter on Lawnworld, there as a cheerleader for the flanking Stronk Womyn. It assumes the wild-eyed Squeee!!! position. 2016 is a dark grey, Pandora-coffin-box filled with nasty burning things, better to be left unspecified, Vox Day. Now we can look forward, together, to a Happy 2017!

Will President God-Emperor Trump be able to help her finish her book in 2017? Or, will Tor Books give her the old 2016 flaming grey coffin treatment?

Anonymous Galactic Starfleets of Deplorable Spartacus January 15, 2017 10:16 PM  

VD wrote:This isn't an ordinary gamma we're dealing with here.

Yeah, what a study. Thank you for bringing it to everyone's attention.

A second interpretation of the Scalzi Lawnworld cartoon. The Kingdom of Lawnworld is actually ruled by Secret King, who stays in power by seemingly remaining behind the scenes, in a state of eternal Squeee. He is veritably surrounded by Stronk Womyn gazed upon in awe, womyn who tend the sacred lawn, do the heavy lifting, mightily heave out the flaming 2016 garbage, and all while standing stronk upon pedestal with folded arms. But Secret King is really the one in control of it all.

Anonymous Silly but True January 15, 2017 10:42 PM  

We're stuck forever with this crap: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/03/political-dynasties-clinton-bush-115914

Anonymous Zil Sac January 15, 2017 10:50 PM  

" I've made it clear that I'll never stop hammering Scalzi"

Make up your mind...there was a time when you had your nose so far up his ass in the hope he'd take you along for his ride that it was a little pathetic.

John Scalzi writes science fiction that is quite popular precisely because he's one of the few SF authors writing in the enthusiastic old style."
-Vox Day-

"John Scalzi fails to win the SFWA presidency and it wasn't my fault. I voted for him."
Vox Day

"Scalzi's blog used to be quite good when he had the time to post daily, and although I don't read it now that it's mostly authors writing about their own books"
-Vox Day-

Blogger ZhukovG January 15, 2017 11:27 PM  

@Zil Sac, If you are Scalzi, then you are far more pathetic than I had imagined. If you are not Scalzi then quit making him look worse than he is.

Anonymous Ezekiel Cassandros January 15, 2017 11:51 PM  

Cataline Sergius wrote:The photos of Scalzi holding that nineteen-fifties Old's hood ornament are creepy as fuck. There really is a sexual tension between him and his Hugo.

Pretty much.

Anonymous Jack Amok January 15, 2017 11:52 PM  

...I feel that it is HIGHLY disrespectful of you to refuse to recognize Zil Sac's life choice to identify as a Masochist.

So... Null Sack is more of an aspiration than a description for this entity? Well, as long as it doesn't scare the horses.

Blogger VD January 16, 2017 3:36 AM  

Make up your mind.

I have. As I said, you can do and say what you like. I'll never stop hammering Scalzi unless he repents and makes amends.

No amount of sniping from you will make any difference at all.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable January 16, 2017 4:05 AM  

I honestly hope that Scalzi lifts and writes and makes 2017 a super year. We are all better off when our countrymen perform to their potential.

Anonymous Jack Amok January 16, 2017 4:13 AM  

I honestly hope that Scalzi lifts and writes and makes 2017 a super year. We are all better off when our countrymen perform to their potential.

Lifting can be dangerous though. A 22 year old in the Midwest died last month from dropping a barbell on his throat.

Police are completely baffled. They can't find any connection to the Clintons.

Anonymous Shut up rabbit January 16, 2017 5:26 AM  

Semi-OT but still with the revisionism of the uber-wimmens: The BBC have ruined Sherlock Holmes, not only does he have a smarter brother Mycroft but they now have a sister who is superior to both of them in every way possible.

Will they never tire of this tedious denial of reality and simultaneous ruination of the past?

Blogger Happy LP9 January 16, 2017 6:16 AM  

Upon reading his bio and his sufferings you'd think he would undo bad programming, bad memories of ill health and not hate the good pple but he really does dislike us and hates alphas, hates, sigmas, he hates strong men. Then the McRapey stuff wasnt surprising but still appalling.

His level of hatred is borning, weaving it way into his daughter in that he is teaching her to hate and be a feminist, what an act of abuse and retardation.

His wife must be a saint of sorts to live with him in that love is strange.

Blogger sysadmn January 16, 2017 9:13 AM  

I could carve a better man out of a Barbie doll.

Let this be carved on Scalzi's tombstone.

Blogger bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) January 16, 2017 9:19 AM  

uhhh, shouldn't that be
"A Barbie doll IS a better man than Scalzi".

i'm sure the Barbie doll has fewer hissyfits.

Blogger VFM #7634 January 16, 2017 1:03 PM  

@Zil Sac, If you are Scalzi, then you are far more pathetic than I had imagined. If you are not Scalzi then quit making him look worse than he is.

@100 ZhukovG
"Zil Sac" is an obvious anagram, but I'm not sure what the point of it is. To demonstrate his lack of imagination?

OpenID foreverwhat January 16, 2017 1:23 PM  

John Scalzi has a micro-penis, we should give him a break

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts