ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Deportation is a moral imperative

Over thirty Americans are killed every year due to the federal government's failure to deport criminal immigrants:
At least 121 killings within a four-year span were carried out by convicted immigrants who were not deported, according to a 2015 U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee document recently reviewed by el Nuevo Herald.

Every year, federal immigration authorities release foreign nationals convicted of crimes — including murder — both because the U.S. Supreme Court has prohibited indefinite detention or because their countries refuse to take them back even after immigration judges have ordered deportation.

While the release of convicted immigrant criminals has been routine since the Supreme Court issued its landmark ruling 15 years ago, the practice is now in the national spotlight because President Donald Trump has made it imperative to deport immigrant convicts as quickly as possible lest they commit more crimes.

Research by the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee has elicited evidence that could be used to back Trump’s claim. A committee document, obtained by el Nuevo Herald, contains comprehensive information from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) about the number of immigrant convicts in the United States, their whereabouts, whether immigration authorities have succeeded in deporting them and whether they committed additional crimes after being released.

A committee letter sent to the Department of Justice and the Departments of State and Homeland Security nearly two years ago said that at least 121 homicides “could have been avoided” between 2010 and 2014 had Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), under the prior Obama administration, deported immigrant convicts instead of releasing them.

“This disturbing fact follows ICE’s admission that, of the 36,007 criminal aliens it released from ICE custody in Fiscal Year 2013, 1,000 have been re-convicted of additional crimes in the short time since their release,” according to the letter, dated June 12, 2015.
Immigrants and refugees are ALWAYS an existential threat to the nation. And they are a lethal threat to individual citizens as well. Whatever happened to the "if it saves just one life" standard? Restoring the US demographic balance to its pre-1965 levels would save THOUSANDS of American lives every year.

Labels: ,

94 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Excitement February 08, 2017 8:24 AM  

Off topic, kinda: check out Paul Ryan's Twitter picture. Still cucked!

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable February 08, 2017 8:25 AM  

It's worth noting that the 121 figure is the very best case scenario and cannot include unsolved murders, of which there are undoubtedly many.

Anonymous Cantostop February 08, 2017 8:27 AM  

How can I contact a member of the blog? Would like to get in touch with "Harris" on something. Or, if you're reading, please shoot me an email at cantostop@mail.com

Back on topic, my absolute favorite new rhetorical weapon is "You have to go back." Has the added benefit of brightening my mood, especially if passive-aggressively muttered after an unpleasant service experience.

Blogger James Dixon February 08, 2017 8:48 AM  

If they've committed a crime, they're not US citizens, and the home country won't take them back; execute them. End of problem.

Heartless? Why yes, it is. Maybe folks should think about that before letting them in.

Anonymous WinstonWebb February 08, 2017 8:55 AM  

James Dixon February 08, 2017 8:48 AM
If they've committed a crime, they're not US citizens, and the home country won't take them back; execute them.


I propose "chain gang". They can be utilized for stirring mortar or laying brick.

Anonymous W. Lindsay Wheeler February 08, 2017 8:55 AM  

Deporting all illegals is an imperative. Not only do the illegals commit crimes and engage in murder but also the whole 13 million, Hispanics, are being used TO KILL the WASP majority thru ethnic dilution. These 13 million and the 5 million that Reagan amnestied are being used to genocide the WASP majority of this country. Not only are they physically committing murder but they are the tip of the spear of White genocide in this country.

Just call them Traitors and genociders.

Reagan PROMISED us that when he gave amnesty to the 5 million back in the 80s that this will never happen again. Remember just like SJWs always lie, republicans always lie as well.

Blogger Dave February 08, 2017 8:56 AM  

I would've guessed more than 30 a year. Disgusting.

1,000 have been re-convicted of additional crimes in the short time since their release

1,000 have been convicted since 2013. It's a good bet 10-20x that many have been arrested again, a lot of them indicted, and are winding their way through the court system.

Anonymous Napoleon 12pdr February 08, 2017 8:57 AM  

@4 James Dixon: I had in mind deporting them anyway. 12 miles off the coast of their homeland. Their fate after that is not our concern.

Blogger Antony February 08, 2017 9:01 AM  

Deportation is the key - if their home countries refuse to take them back, just dump them on the beach of a failed state like Somalia etc.

Blogger FUCK GOOGLE February 08, 2017 9:06 AM  

What exactly do they mean by "their countries won't take them back"? So their countries just say no, and we leave it at that?

This sounds like it's the case because of a weak-kneed cuck response to these countries refusing to take their criminal nationals back. If they say no, SANCTION THEM. The largest, most powerful country in the world with the biggest military and economy can't twist some wrists and get these countries to take back their criminal nationals? Sounds like bullshit.

If they refuse to take back their people, just refuse to allow anyone to immigrate from those countries at all. If they persist, don't allow any of their trade goods. Apply tariffs, whatever. There are literally a million things we could do to remedy this situation because we're holding basically all of the cards.

It sounds like the problem is we lack people with backbone in key positions.

Blogger Cail Corishev February 08, 2017 9:17 AM  

What exactly do they mean by "their countries won't take them back"? So their countries just say no, and we leave it at that?

We probably didn't even ask, since no one in charge here wanted to send them back before.

Blogger James Dixon February 08, 2017 9:23 AM  

> It sounds like the problem is we lack people with backbone in key positions.

Well, duh.

Blogger dc.sunsets February 08, 2017 9:31 AM  

I can't wait to see how the MSM spins a Trump Admin EO that cuts 100% of all US funding, aid, military cooperation, etc. to any country that refuses to take back criminal deportees. I don't see how even those loons can put lipstick on that pig.

I'm with @4 and @8. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it, like executing flea-infested rabbits damaging ones trees and shrubs. I'm unemployed. I'll take it.

Anonymous basementhomebrewer February 08, 2017 9:33 AM  

FUCK GOOGLE wrote:What exactly do they mean by "their countries won't take them back"? So their countries just say no, and we leave it at that?

This sounds like it's the case because of a weak-kneed cuck response to these countries refusing to take their criminal nationals back. If they say no, SANCTION THEM. The largest, most powerful country in the world with the biggest military and economy can't twist some wrists and get these countries to take back their criminal nationals? Sounds like bullshit.

If they refuse to take back their people, just refuse to allow anyone to immigrate from those countries at all. If they persist, don't allow any of their trade goods. Apply tariffs, whatever. There are literally a million things we could do to remedy this situation because we're holding basically all of the cards.

It sounds like the problem is we lack people with backbone in key positions.


Sanctions? No sanctions are required. Put them on a plane and send them back. Their home country has a few choices.

1.) don't let them out of the airport when they arrive. Try to put them on a plane back here (make it clear to the airlines this will not be tolerated and swift repercussions will be brought upon them if they transport them back to our country.)

2.) Shoot down the plane...which is an act of war.

3.) make them languish forever in their airport.

4.) take them to jail in their own country.

5.) execute them.

Blogger Johnny February 08, 2017 9:34 AM  

Antony wrote:Deportation is the key - if their home countries refuse to take them back, just dump them on the beach of a failed state like Somalia etc.

Being harsh about it would complicate implementation by making it easier to criticize. But otherwise where there is a will there is a way. The "they won't take them back" is the usual superficial objection.

Blogger dc.sunsets February 08, 2017 9:35 AM  

I've said it before; the only way this goes right is if a bounty system is placed on the heads of any criminal deportees who come back to the USA. Anyone can qualify to claim the bounty; the payout is on a sliding scale based on severity of the criminal conviction, and for any violent crime the bounty is paid "dead or alive," all that is needed is either a corpse or a piece of the subject without which he or she can't live.

Eight heads in a duffel bag, indeed.

Returning criminals would drop to zero in a New York Minute.

Blogger pyrrhus February 08, 2017 9:35 AM  

Stunning Sailer column in Taki, genetic testing indicates 73% of newborns in Paris come from two (2) parents from malarial regions....No wonder the place is starting to look like Dakar...

Blogger dc.sunsets February 08, 2017 9:40 AM  

That this is even a discussion makes me weep at how we're ruled by PUSSIES.

If anyone in the State Dept. objects to ripping foreign government managers an entire new alimentary canal if they peep in objection, not only should they be fired from their government job, they should be handcuffed to a deportee and their US passport burned.

Those who won't defend their fellow citizens most assuredly do not merit being employed by them.

Blogger Cecil Henry February 08, 2017 9:40 AM  

@1:

Check out Justin Trudeau's Twitter.
https://twitter.com/JustinTrudeau


There is a real cucked theme going on.

Almost like there's an agenda here.


Is it really plausible that the leaders of dozens of White nations have adopted similar policies antithetical to the long-term survival of their own peoples, yet none of them knew what they are doing?

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 08, 2017 9:40 AM  

How were the deportations from Yugoslavia from 1991 to 1995 handled?

Blogger Lazarus February 08, 2017 9:41 AM  

FUCK GOOGLE wrote:What exactly do they mean by "their countries won't take them back"? So their countries just say no, and we leave it at that?



In a campaign speech in Arizona, Trump said 23 countries refuse deportees. He claimed he will fix that.

Blogger dc.sunsets February 08, 2017 9:41 AM  

@17, Cuba, all over again. All the "white Hispanics" from Cuba are already in Miami. All that's left is Haiti with white dictators.

Blogger pyrrhus February 08, 2017 9:41 AM  

There are lots of ways to make their home countries take them back....The US has just lacked any will to force the issue...Eliminating foreign aid would provide the most obvious solution, but free helicopter rides are another alternative.

Anonymous basementhomebrewer February 08, 2017 9:41 AM  

Jorge Ramos has to go back
It's an archive.is link for those not supporting the hoax media.

BTW Ramos has dual-citizenship. If Mexico was so shitty to him then why did he retain his citizenship?

Blogger rumpole5 February 08, 2017 9:45 AM  

I recall that in the late 80s or early 90s then Florida Senator Bob Graham sponsored a luncheon that included the prosecutor's office where I worked. During the Q and A session I became the proverbial "turd in the punch bowl" by asking why I kept having to prosecute non citizen immigrants, with long criminal records, for new crimes. Poor old "Boob Grim" as his skeptics nick named him, did express concern, wrote me a letter, and hooked our office up with the local immigration office for an excuse session, but it was obvious to me that the criminal immigrant case load would not recede.

Blogger Johnny February 08, 2017 9:47 AM  

>>Is it really plausible that the leaders of dozens of White nations have adopted similar policies antithetical to the long-term survival of their own peoples, yet none of them knew what they are doing?

If you want to be real about it, it is not about race this or that. Genetic denigrations are collateral damage. The real deal is power. Having populations of like thinking people interferes with central control. And population mixing is an old lefty playbook. The old USSR was actively into it with the various ethnic groups. And way back when even the Assyrians and Babylonians did it, as reported in the Bible.

Anonymous 1488 February 08, 2017 9:50 AM  

by this argument, banning booze or motorcycles or handguns are also moral imperatives. Actually, much more imperative than deportation.

Try again.

Blogger Chris Mallory February 08, 2017 9:51 AM  

WinstonWebb wrote:I propose "chain gang". They can be utilized for stirring mortar or laying brick.

Why take work from American brick layers and hod carriers.
I had a house built 3 years ago, all the brick layers were white. The laborers were blacks who worked pretty hard.

Anonymous basementhomebrewer February 08, 2017 9:57 AM  

1488 wrote:by this argument, banning booze or motorcycles or handguns are also moral imperatives. Actually, much more imperative than deportation.

Try again.


You have to go back.

Blogger W.LindsayWheeler February 08, 2017 9:58 AM  

The Catholic Church is telling all these people that there is a "Right to Immigrate"! No Sh#t!

The Catholic Church is has lost its marbles. The Catholic Church is also the tip of the spear of White Genocide. The Faith remains the same--but the whole ecclesiastical structure has become Gnostic. Your "cucks" are Gnostic. The whole world has been Gnosticized. Liberalism is a form of Gnosticism.

We must return to the 1925 Nationalities Act because Race does matter; Particularity does matter.

Blogger Ingot9455 February 08, 2017 10:09 AM  

@5 @10 Our immigration law clearly states that when a country does not take back its criminal immigrants, we are to deny all visas and entry from that country. It would be a great way to reduce our entry.

Of course, the way things are going now, there would be some court issues, but.

Blogger Silly But True February 08, 2017 10:15 AM  

"Criminal immigrants?"

What a Godddamned stupid narrative to cede.

Illegal nonresident aliens become criminals the moment they commit an immigration crime.

So large numbers are also committing other serious crimes? Well, duh. Every single one had already established their disdain for U.S. laws to begin with.

Blogger Cail Corishev February 08, 2017 10:29 AM  

Speaking of Cuba: note how many of the people who said it was a moral imperative to put sanctions on Cuba for killing its own people, would fight tooth and nail to prevent sanctions being put on nations which send people who kill Americans.

Blogger Dirk Manly February 08, 2017 10:31 AM  

With the cuffs welded shut after being applied. None of this "get a key and I'm free BS.

Blogger dc.sunsets February 08, 2017 10:33 AM  

The state's existence is predicated on collectively bringing order to the protection of citizens (enforcing contracts, suppressing violence, etc.)

Creveld has written extensively that modern nation-states now fail this raison d' etre. We see proof of his assertion across Europe and America.

The decline and fall of the nation-state is probably irreversible. Everything that has a beginning has an end. During the declining phase, however, as the state increasingly fails in its purposes, nothing organized will emerge to fulfill them.

People are going to find that as organized justice fails, disorganized & personal justice will fill in for a time. Subconscious realization of this near-future is, I believe, driving the continuing stockpiling of ammunition, liberalizing CCW and interest in the Zombie Apocalypse fiction genre.

Another sign is the collapse of public support for "assault weapon" bans. It may not yet be conscious for most, but a plurality of people sense what's coming.

Blogger Jack Aubrey February 08, 2017 10:34 AM  

Make them build the wall. When it's done, make sure they are left on the far side.

Anonymous Eduardo February 08, 2017 10:37 AM  

@27 1488

Yeah but the argument is not a general, for everybody argument. It is strictly meant for the Hard-Left. They would have to agree right? that sending them home is important.

Of course They would just answer that they would send them home... no wait they wouldn't.

Blogger JP February 08, 2017 10:37 AM  

IF IT SAVES JUST ONE LIFE

Blogger Jew613 February 08, 2017 10:40 AM  

Just think how many lives could have been saved if the gates to immigrants had never been opened.

Blogger bosscauser February 08, 2017 10:45 AM  

They won't take them back if you don't insist!
I know. Rocket science is hard!

#PresidentTrump2020

Anonymous Just another commenter February 08, 2017 10:56 AM  

You can also point out that whites are an endangered minority - less than 15% of the global population and falling, while responsible for more than 80% of the copyrights and patents each year (i.e., actively contributing in a hugely outsized way to the progress of science, technology, and civilization).

Anonymous Bellator Mortalis February 08, 2017 10:59 AM  

Regarding the future civil war: "There is here a cruel dilemma before us. If we promoted justice and charity among men, we should be playing directly into the Enemy's hands; but if we guide them to the opposite behaviour, this sooner or later produces (for He permits it to produce) a war or a revolution, and the undisguisable issue of cowardice or courage awakes thousands of men from moral stupor.

This, indeed, is probably one of the Enemy's motives for creating a dangerous world—a world in which moral issues really come to the point."

Anonymous Eduardo February 08, 2017 11:00 AM  

Hey have any of you seem Nate?

He is awkwardly absent...

@41

Duuuuude... didn't know that all you need to do is put the other people in the planet to pick galatic cotton (I always laugh at this) and the magic dirt that produces the galactic cottom will do the rest?

We don't need you whites muhahhahahaha ...

*Whites dissapear*

*Few moments later...*

"Gimme that Rough Rock Axe, I am cooking humans here!!!"

Blogger Dirk Manly February 08, 2017 11:00 AM  

All of Africa and most of Asia, when they watch the movie "Idiocracy," sees a country in a state which is still beyond their level of ability to build and maintain.

Blogger Dirk Manly February 08, 2017 11:01 AM  

Ditto for all of the Americas south of the Texas-Mexico border.

Anonymous Eduardo February 08, 2017 11:04 AM  

@44

That is jut absurd bruthar. You telling they can't put Coke-Cola in them drinking-hydrating-machines?

(Man what heck is the name of that ... wait don't you dare help me...can't remember...)

DRINKING FOUNTAIN!!! o_O what the heck! =_= fountain...

Blogger tz February 08, 2017 11:13 AM  

Funny how the campuses and antifa aren't the ones killed by illegals

Sanctuary where the police don't act?
Police strike in Brazil creates ebt card stop level event

No one is covering it here, daily mail is

Anonymous vfm #0202 February 08, 2017 11:16 AM  

"This, indeed, is probably one of the Enemy's motives for creating a dangerous world—a world in which moral issues really come to the point."

Because the Friend, being the triple distilled essence of Nice, has no interest in silly, divisive moral issues. Riiiight.

I'm engaged in a discussion where my counterparty is consistently insisting that each and every contrary-to-Nice Scriptural passage must be read metaphorically, with deference to her (of course) choice of "scholars".

From her, I learned that I'm a fundamentalist because I hold to the Ten Commandments. Who knew?

Blogger Benjamin Kraft February 08, 2017 11:16 AM  

@27. 1488, You'll pretend you don't understand the OP, and I'll pretend I don't understand you. Booze, motorcycles and handguns don't choose to kill people, criminal aliens do.

The country will be much improved due to your impending absence.

@32. Silly, read it again. We're talking about criminal immigrants, whether (originally) illegal or otherwise.

As to the solution to immigrant criminals whose countries of origin refuse to take them back, either:

A: Execute them instantly.
B: As someone else has said, drop them in the ocean 12 miles off-shore in international waters. Some people can swim that, but most won't be able to. No one cares either way.
C: Block any and all immigration from that country AND A or B.

Blogger kurt9 February 08, 2017 11:16 AM  

Consider France:

http://www.citoyens-et-francais.fr/2016/09/drepanocytose-pour-eviter-la-stigmatisation-les-associations-demandent-un-depistage-universel-de-la-maladie-des-noirs.html

Le Grande Replacement.

Blogger MrPaules February 08, 2017 11:17 AM  

Putting an end to the welfare state will force millions of unwanted immigrants, legal and illegal alike, to self-deport. No mas, no mess.

Anonymous Edjamacator February 08, 2017 11:35 AM  

dc.sunsets wrote:That this is even a discussion makes me weep at how we're ruled by PUSSIES.

No, that's not it at all. We're ruled by TRAITORS. There's a difference.

Blogger pyrrhus February 08, 2017 11:39 AM  

Trump confronting our judicial dictatorship...http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/trump-rips-political-judges-deciding-fate-travel-ban

Blogger Escoffier February 08, 2017 11:40 AM  

All I can say is those numbers are absurd. I covered illegal immigration as my beat for a while and the tell, the give away was the desperate lying the government did to cover up the realities of the invasion.

Blogger Cail Corishev February 08, 2017 11:40 AM  

@51: And ending the welfare state should be no problem, right? It's not like conservatives have been calling for that for decades, only to see it grow larger and larger. There wouldn't be any sob stories about starving American children unable to get health care, or anything like that. Just end it, easy peasy, and it'll save us the unpleasant task of identifying non-citizens and deporting them, right?

Anonymous Gen. Kong February 08, 2017 11:49 AM  

WLW:
The Catholic Church is telling all these people that there is a "Right to Immigrate"! No Sh#t!

The Catholic Church is owned by (((Soros))). Hi-Fellatin' Franny is just his dancing monkey. (((Soros))) is one of the largest landowners of Argentina and has owned Franny for many years. (((Soros))) speaks and Franny parrots.

Anonymous Jack Amok February 08, 2017 11:49 AM  

My nephew's best friend was killed by an illegal Mexican two years ago. Standing in line at a 7-11 when the crazy fucker just walked up and stabbed him through the heart. No reason, he was just crazy. He'd been kicked out of his home town back in Mexico for being mentally unstable, so he came up here. He'd been part of the ICE catch and release program a few times before killing my nephew's friend. Who knows if he killed anyone before that.

A 20 year old kid, good kid, good family, bright future, dead because traitors like the sniveling little troll above have no respect for their neighbors.

And thank you, Troll, for reminding us that it is also a moral imperative to hang traitors.

Anonymous VFM #8859 February 08, 2017 11:53 AM  

Easier still, theow them over the chain link border fence, like ww do when we find corpses two feet past the fence on our side.

Blogger Cail Corishev February 08, 2017 11:55 AM  

He'd been kicked out of his home town back in Mexico for being mentally unstable, so he came up here.

Now, does anyone think getting rid of the welfare state -- assuming such a thing were possible -- would have kept this guy away? Let's drop the libertarian fantasy that they just come here for freebies already. That's part of it, but they come for lots of other reasons too.

I'd love to get rid of welfare, but that's not a solution to this problem. It's a separate problem, and at least as much a symptom of high immigration as a cause.

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable February 08, 2017 11:56 AM  

Sanctions? No sanctions are required. Put them on a plane and send them back. Their home country has a few choices.

Bah. Who needs to land in a foreign country? Load up the prisoners, do a flyover and push them out one after another equipped with parachutes. If they're fit enough to commit criminal acts in America, they're fit enough to land with a chute.

Blogger rumpole5 February 08, 2017 12:07 PM  

@ 32/Silly But[t]...

Re: "Criminal Immigrant"/"stupid Narrative to cede" Is this is another example of the Millennial inability to think through plain English? It is "criminal immigrant" because many of them came in, and were originally here LEGALLY. Once they commit crimes all of them should be expelled if they are non citizens.

By using the term "criminal immigrant" I simply caught both the here illegally, and here legally into one set. Both types are "criminal immigrants" once they commit additional crimes. Please think through terms before you pen a critique.

Anonymous Takin' a Look February 08, 2017 12:11 PM  

120 per annum? Bullshit, more like ten times that number at least.

Blogger Matt February 08, 2017 12:17 PM  

Thousands are killed by F&$*#<CKING STRAIGHT WHITE MALES!

HITLER!!!

Blogger Matt February 08, 2017 12:17 PM  

Thousands are killed by F&$*#<CKING STRAIGHT WHITE MALES!

HITLER!!!

Anonymous Anonymous February 08, 2017 12:19 PM  

OT, but a slightly different point of view...

As a father with young daughters, Its a constant struggle to keep them from being indoctrinated to the current garbage. Its also a constant effort to teach and explain why the behavior they see from the adults and children most of the day is not acceptable.

The challenge of keeping daughters from being sucked into the current garbage is worse than the challenge of boys, since for girls conformity to the cliche is such an important social imperative....

Anonymous Anonymous February 08, 2017 12:21 PM  

@60

Charter a cruise-line to make a 1 way trip. it costs nothing compared to keeping the animals here.

Anonymous a deplorable rubberducky February 08, 2017 12:22 PM  

The murder and rapes are bad enough. But they harm us in a myriad of more common ways. They are destroying our schools by bringing students down to their ESOL level. They are choking our emergency rooms with non-emergency caseloads. They are driving around without insurance, causing hit-and-runs left and right. They are depressing wages across a huge swath of the economy - real wages for most Americans have not risen in 15 YEARS. They are overwhelming the "safety net" supposedly meant for own citizens. Their criminal gangs are flooding the streets with drugs come up from Mexico.

It's bad, bad, bad, unlawful and immoral deal in every way. Why does anybody who isn't on the take put up with it?

Blogger Matamoros February 08, 2017 12:33 PM  

In the meantime, Jews again attempt exoneration:

RETRIAL FOR JESUS: NEW CAMPAIGN LAUNCHED IN ISRAEL
To fix initial 'rigged' event that took place 2,000 years ago
http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/retrial-for-jesus-new-campaign-launched-in-israel/

Blogger MrPaules February 08, 2017 12:36 PM  

@ 59

A single anecdotal story is not an argument. Statistics illustrate the reality: close to 80% of Hispanic immigrants are drawing some sort of government benefit. Furthermore, the end of the welfare state is not only possible, it's inevitable - something to do with being 20 trillion in debt. Whether by default or hyperinflation the welfare state is just about done as a system.

Anonymous Willie MacDougal February 08, 2017 12:36 PM  

Top 10 causes of death in the US per CDC ---

Cancer: 591,699
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 147,101
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 136,053
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 133,103
Alzheimer's disease: 93,541
Diabetes: 76,488
Influenza and pneumonia: 55,227
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 48,146
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 42,773

You cant even measure 30 pear year against these sorts of numbers

> 33k are killed every year with firearms -- do we want to extend VD logic here... No .. we dont.

The fact is, even in the light of very tragic events like 9/11, Ca, Utah, SH etc --- the numbers are statistically insignificant .. its in the noise.

So while I completely agree with a right of the President to control immigration and fully support all his efforts to rebuild US manufacturing and bring US jobs back (and hopefully limit H1B visas) --- to make any claims supporting reductions in immigration by a claim of murders committed by immigrants is simply incorrect if the number is 30 per year

Blogger Chris Mallory February 08, 2017 1:01 PM  

Willie MacDougal wrote:if the number is 30 per year

You are showing your lack of reading comprehension.

Immigrants kill many more than 30 a year. What this story is talking about is the number killed by immigrants who have already been convicted of other crimes and let back loose to prey upon the American people.

But even if it is just 30, so what? They have no right to be in the US, PERIOD. Ship them home and that is 30 lives saved.

Blogger Silly But True February 08, 2017 1:12 PM  

@Benjamin Kraft,
Thanks. Yes, I can see I was being lazy and only focused on the 34m(+/-) illegal nonresident aliens while ignoring additional legal permanent residents, legal temporary aliens, refugees/asylum holders (and perhaps even naturalized immigrants) covered in the universe of "criminal immigrants."

Blogger Cail Corishev February 08, 2017 1:13 PM  

Statistics illustrate the reality: close to 80% of Hispanic immigrants are drawing some sort of government benefit.

That doesn't mean that's the only reason they're here, or that they would leave if that benefit was taken away. Heck, millions of Americans recieve some kind of benefit; how many would emigrate if it were stopped?

I'm all for cutting the welfare state, as I said, and I hope you're right about the debt killing it (though I've been waiting for that for more than 20 years). It's just not a substitute for strong border control and deportations. Those who think it is are living in a libertarian fantasy.

Blogger James Dixon February 08, 2017 1:35 PM  

> > 33k are killed every year with firearms -- do we want to extend VD logic here... No .. we dont.

The fact that you can't tell rhetoric from dialectic is your problem, not Vox's.

Blogger James Dixon February 08, 2017 1:37 PM  

> Hey have any of you seem Nate?

Look, it was bad enough that he had to put up with Joe Montana being acclaimed as the best quarterback of all time. Now he has to put up with it being Tom Brady. Give the man time to cope.

Blogger Silly But True February 08, 2017 1:54 PM  

We're probably not necessarily all in agreement that the 22k who choose to off themselves of that 33k is a bad thing.

Anonymous BBGKB February 08, 2017 2:28 PM  

If they've committed a crime, they're not US citizens, and the home country won't take them back; execute them

We could send them back over the wall by trebuchet. Actually that could really expand the number of contestants for "Don't Garrote Fewer Felons Than A Faggot". You could have speed trails were each contestant has to garrote 4 felons to a non recoverable pulse oximeter reading before you get to the big fish.

Check out Justin Trudeau's Twitter.There is a real cucked theme going on.

Lets get the word out in those cities that he draws pictures of Moohammad.

Booze, motorcycles and handguns don't choose to kill people, criminal aliens do.

Subtract black & Hispanic criminals from those numbers and see how much they shrink. Didn't Ann Coulter report somewhere around 90% of one states child sex predators were Hispanic & it's not tracked separately from whites in most.

We're ruled by TRAITORS. There's a difference. To be traitors they would have to be America first not Israel.

They are choking our emergency rooms with non-emergency caseloads

Wetbacks who use ambulances as Taxi's from one part of town to another actually think they are smarter than gringos for doing it. Every Die Verse City has them. Fresno had 2 who took over 1300 free taxi rides, not even going all the way to the ERs, in one year.

"LA & SF figured out it was easier to put the frequent fliers in apartments with health benefits provided.

Homeless using ambulance service as a taxi

Two homeless men in Fresno, Calif., have called for an ambulance an average of nearly twice a day for more than a year, racking up hundreds of thousands of dollars in costs and even more when they get to a hospital.

They are Fresno County's highest-volume ambulance users -- "frequent fliers" as they are called in the business -- and their 1,363 combined trips made up 1.34 percent of all American Ambulance calls in the county last year. "



I propose "chain gang". They can be utilized for stirring mortar or laying brick.

Blood added to mortar makes it stronger.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents February 08, 2017 4:07 PM  

@71
I'm all for cutting the welfare state, as I said, and I hope you're right about the debt killing it (though I've been waiting for that for more than 20 years). It's just not a substitute for strong border control and deportations. Those who think it is are living in a libertarian fantasy.

Wonder how many colonists from northern Mexico moved to El Norte in the last 10 years to get away from just the cartel murders and kidnappings? In other words, how many Mexicans left Mexico in order to get away from other Mexicans? Those people would be unaffected by any changes in EBT / welfare /etc.

Blogger dc.sunsets February 08, 2017 4:23 PM  

@76 My expectation is that intolerance for the welfare state and intolerance for the colonists' presence will coincide.

When times get truly tough and we're all worried about our own welfare, those trying to climb onto our backs will be lucky if they're just gutted.

Pick a target, any target.

Blogger Jed Mask February 08, 2017 4:52 PM  

*LEGAL* immigrants are always welcomed but *ILLEGAL* immigrants must be deported and come back the "right way" in respect of this nation's rules. Amen.

~ Bro. Jed

Blogger Geir Balderson February 08, 2017 4:55 PM  

To #41
This is the stuff of great Science Fiction. The whites are slowly saturated to the point that civilization reverts back to 90 IQ and less. Carnage ensues until the small pockets of Intelligent folks slowly, perhaps millennia, rise to again make the World right again. I would assume that SJW hunting seasons would be all the norm. Can't let them ever again take a foothold in any decent society.

Blogger Buybuydandavis February 08, 2017 6:29 PM  

"both because the U.S. Supreme Court has prohibited indefinite detention or because their countries refuse to take them back even after immigration judges have ordered deportation."


We can permanently deport proven criminal illegal immigrants, but we can't permanently detain them if their countries refuse to take them back?

Effectively letting other countries force us to allow their criminals to immigrate into our societies.

Mighty wacky.

It's obvious to me that if we don't want you, and your country won't take you back, we detain you and send your country the bill.

Blogger American Spartan February 08, 2017 7:15 PM  

Geir Balderson wrote:To #41

This is the stuff of great Science Fiction. The whites are slowly saturated to the point that civilization reverts back to 90 IQ and less. Carnage ensues until the small pockets of Intelligent folks slowly, perhaps millennia, rise to again make the World right again. I would assume that SJW hunting seasons would be all the norm. Can't let them ever again take a foothold in any decent society.



Or we can avoid things from collapsing to begin with.

Anonymous Willie M February 08, 2017 7:39 PM  

@72 "The fact that you can't tell rhetoric from dialectic is your problem, not Vox's."

So are you saying that I am wrong, or that Vox wasn't trying to be right, just rhetorical ? Do you hear yourself ? are we talking alternate facts or is it case of two legs are better than four. Justifying an incorrect statement is ok as long as we call it rhetoric seems to be somewhat of a lower bar than I am used to you allowing James.

Blogger Silly But True February 08, 2017 7:39 PM  

I honestly don't see how lack of country is an evicting country's problem.

You know how you handle someone you're evicting whose home country won't accept them?

Put them beyond your port of entry at the host country and don't let them back in. If they persist criminal entry, shoot them.

Blogger Lazarus February 08, 2017 9:37 PM  

Willie MacDougal wrote:to make any claims supporting reductions in immigration by a claim of murders committed by immigrants is simply incorrect if the number is 30 per year

Nobody is disputing that other things are dangerous. Vox's point is obviously aimed at the arguments based on sentimentality that justify illegal migration.

Proponents say we should ignore illegal activity for sentimental grounds. Vox says that is immoral.

Vox is right, you are wrong. Your examples are completely irrelevant to the subject at hand.

Anonymous Avalanche February 08, 2017 10:28 PM  

@9 "Deportation is the key - if their home countries refuse to take them back, just dump them on the beach of a failed state like Somalia etc."

If their home countries refuse to take them back, just dump them on the tarmac IN those home countries! Who the hell CARES if those countries don't want them back?

Genetic testing is advanced enough now to test the "unidentifiable" and chuck 'em out on their genetic home turf. (Hell, if Israel can do genetic testing to decide if they'll let 'em in; WE can do genetic testing to decide who gets 'em when we chuck 'em out!

Anonymous Avalanche February 08, 2017 10:31 PM  

@15 "Being harsh about it would complicate implementation by making it easier to criticize."

Who the hell CARES if they (or anyone!) wants to criticize! We. Don't. CARE! Being harsh about it will make clear that we mean what we say: don't come and you must go back.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 08, 2017 11:20 PM  

Jed Mask wrote:*LEGAL* immigrants are always welcomed but *ILLEGAL* immigrants must be deported and come back the "right way" in respect of this nation's rules. Amen.

~ Bro. Jed

No, Bro Jed, that won't work any more.
The Lefties and the Cucks have changed the laws so that every pervert, welfare case, child molester, criminal, and the chronically contagious can come here legally.

They have to go back.

Blogger tz February 08, 2017 11:34 PM  

the Law is currently an ass.

so "Legal Immigrant" is similarly tainted.

It doesn't mean an immigrant who desires to assimilate and to the extent possible (achieved in the 3rd or 4th generation) someone with the ideals.

"Legal Immigrant" means an anchor baby to a Somali that will live in a no-go zone in Minneapolis and eventually create a Sharia law zone.

Blogger John rockwell February 08, 2017 11:56 PM  

''And they are a lethal threat to individual citizens as well.''

Only east Asians and white immigrants seem to be exception.

Blogger DonReynolds February 09, 2017 12:26 AM  

This focus is deceptive. Our problems are not limited to the "criminal" aliens.
.
Twenty-five (25) Americans are killed every DAY (on average) by illegal aliens. Half of them are killed by drunk driving illegal aliens. The other half are killed the old fashioned methods, using knives, clubs, hands, guns, feet, rocks, and other weapons.
The imperative is not only to deport the criminal aliens, but ALL illegal aliens. By allowing the media to narrow the discussion to ONLY the criminal aliens, we are being positioned to accepting the deportation of criminals and leaving in place those illegals who have yet to commit enough serious crimes to "merit" deportation.
For the past decade or more, the only time the Federal government was willing to deport an illegal alien was to SAVE them from serious felony charged by state courts. Deportation has become a "get out of jail FREE card" for illegal aliens accused of serious crimes. Of course, once they are deported, they slip back over the border in a few days with yet another false identity.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft February 09, 2017 1:30 AM  

@90. Don, what you're saying is a given. Vox is trying to push the overton window further over that-a-way, more or less.

Anonymous Jack Amok February 09, 2017 2:20 AM  

A single anecdotal story is not an argument.

When the anecdote is someone you know dead, it sure as fuck is an argument you aspie-addled ass.

Yes, ending welfare will cause some to self-deport. We'll still have a bunch left to deal with. How many? Who cares, we still have to deal with them. It will be no harder nor easier to deport 40 million foot draggers than it will 49 thousand. Either way, we have to put them on busses, or helicopters, or cargo pallets, and send them home.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts