ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Every. Single. Time.

In case you don't think immigrants are ruthlessly self-serving and totally indifferent to the fate of the nation they pretend to be joining, even for multiple generations, just listen to this third-generation immigrant talk about the so-called benefits of immigration.
Neoconservative Bill Kristol says that white working class Americans should be replaced by immigrants because they have become “lazy,” “decadent” and “spoiled”.

“Look, to be totally honest, if things are so bad as you say with the white working class, don’t you want to get new Americans in?” asked Kristol. “You can make a case that America has been great because every — I think John Adams said this — basically if you are in free society, a capitalist society, after two or three generations of hard work everyone becomes kind of decadent, lazy, spoil. Then, luckily, you have these waves of people coming in from Italy, Ireland, Russia, and now Mexico, who really want to work hard and really want to succeed and really want their kids to live better lives than them and aren’t sort of clipping coupons or hoping that they can hang on and meanwhile grew up as spoiled kids and so forth. In that respect, I don’t know how this moment is that different from the early 20th century.”
No, Bill. They're not "new Americans". They are not Americans at all. And neither are you.

There is that vaunted "melting pot" assimilation of which we have heard so much about. Americans should deport Bill Kristol, then dig up the bodies of his father and his grandfather and deport them too.

Ever wonder why (((certain neocons))) are always idiotically banging on about going to war with Russia? Read The Melting Pot and you'll know why. They're filled with an irrational historical hatred and seeking retroactive revenge upon Tsar Amalek. Apparently even the 70 years of communist slaughter, suffering, and deprivation to which the Russian people were subject isn't enough for them. Forget America. Forget Israel. Forget all the challenges that the modern world presently poses to Western civilization. What is really important is that Russia and Germany be destroyed!

They're observably insane by any civilized standard. Thank God both the God-Emperor and his Strategikon clearly understand this and refuse to listen to them.
Kristol was apparently nervous about his comments being recorded despite making them at a public event. “I hope this thing isn’t being videotaped or ever shown anywhere. Whatever tiny, pathetic future I have is going to totally collapse,” said the founder of the Weekly Standard.
Fortunately, only 731,909 so-called conservatives were dumb enough to follow this disgusting creature's lead and vote for Evan McMullin. Cellar-Kennedy. Kristol-McMullin. It's almost as if there is a noticeable pattern there....

Labels: , ,

116 Comments:

Blogger pyrrhus February 12, 2017 9:25 AM  

It was truly amazing that Kristol let the mask slip for one brief moment....almost like a death wish.

Blogger James Dixon February 12, 2017 9:27 AM  

> Every. Single. Time.

Yep. I'm sure there will be a deafening cry of condemnation disowning Kristol's views from the Jewish community. Any day now...

Anonymous Überdeplorable Psychedelic Cat Hair February 12, 2017 9:31 AM  

From here on out anytime someone mentions how immigrants or illegals work so hard, I'm showing them this video. I've always disliked Kristol. That's only amplified since this video. How'd your Renegade Party work out for ya Billy? Speaking of hard work, as a comment on the video said it looks like it might kill ya, considering how fat you are.

Blogger tweell February 12, 2017 9:33 AM  

An aristocrat to the core. "These peasants are disturbingly independent. They don't give me the respect I deserve, often don't believe what I tell them to believe and have the audacity to think that they are equal in the eyes of God. Away with them! I require new peasants, people who won't talk back and will do what they're told!"

Anonymous l2241219 February 12, 2017 9:34 AM  

Italians brought with them the mafia. The Irish took over government and made it the livelihood for them and their families.

aren’t sort of clipping coupons or hoping that they can hang on

Preserving what you have is bad. Thanks for the info Bill.

Blogger Salt February 12, 2017 9:35 AM  

that white working class Americans should be replaced by immigrants

That's right. Just order some up and don't worry about the MADE IN tag. Americans don't make much of anything like they used too anyway.

Blogger Old Ez February 12, 2017 9:36 AM  

Dr. E. Michael Jones has written some really interesting observations on roles played/filled by Irish Catholics in the Judeo-WASP (increasingly Judeo) dominated political system of the US. Look at what happened to Notre Dame after the Land-O-Lake declaration. The Catholic universities were some of the very first targeted for convergence as early as the 1960's. Since then one frequently finds a Reilly or an O'Nally speaking on behalf of an organization run by Bergs and Blattsteins.

Blogger bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) February 12, 2017 9:37 AM  

5. l2241219 February 12, 2017 9:34 AM
Preserving what you have is bad. Thanks for the info Bill.



no, it's more nuanced than that.

Bill believes that the Jews should always strive to preserve ( and even enlarge ) Israel.

it's only the Goy preserving things that is bad.

Blogger Harsh February 12, 2017 9:43 AM  

I think John Adams said this — basically if you are in free society, a capitalist society, after two or three generations of hard work everyone becomes kind of decadent, lazy, spoil.

I think Hitler said this -- basically diversity is our strength.

You wouldn't want to agree with Hitler, would you Bill?

Blogger wreckage February 12, 2017 9:46 AM  

Where is the evidence that after three generations capitalists stop being capitalists? Where is the evidence that the unemployed don't want to work?

Blogger Rusty Fife February 12, 2017 9:46 AM  

It appears as if Bill Kristol no longer buys into the Proposition that everyone is a blank slate and merely needs to be correctly indoctrinared. Therefore, natural born American laziness is hereditary and Americans are no longer Equal to foreigners.

He has sinned against Muh Equality and the Proposition Nation! BURN THE HERITIC!

Blogger Wanderer February 12, 2017 9:47 AM  

I thought certain Jews hated Russia because the Tsar put the kibosh on the Congress of Vienna - the Rothschilds' first attempt at a world government before even the League of Nations.

Blogger Josh (the gayest thing here) February 12, 2017 9:50 AM  

Fiddler on the Roof is the origin story for many of the Jewish immigrants to America, even though it's a historical aberration.

Blogger Josh (the gayest thing here) February 12, 2017 9:52 AM  

I thought certain Jews hated Russia because the Tsar put the kibosh on the Congress of Vienna - the Rothschilds' first attempt at a world government before even the League of Nations.

No, they hate the czar because of turn of the century pogroms.

Blogger John rockwell February 12, 2017 9:55 AM  

Bill Kristol and all his staunch supporters should all be deported.

Blogger Chris Mallory February 12, 2017 9:59 AM  

Working class whites are all really Cossacks just waiting to ride in with torches and swords or so Kristol and his kin believe.

Blogger Mike X February 12, 2017 10:00 AM  

John Adams: ‘a constitution is a standard, a pillar, and a bond when it is understood, approved and beloved. But without this intelligence and attachment, it might as well be a kite or balloon, flying in the air’

When will civic nationalists wake up?

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable February 12, 2017 10:06 AM  

"Lazy", "decadent", "spoiled"????

How would Kristol know if working class Americans are lazy or decadent when he and his arrogant (((buddies))) are primarily responsible for depriving them of their jobs?

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 12, 2017 10:08 AM  

I'm glad he said it and I hope he says it louder next time. I would like to see the Cuck Review amplify this statement as well.

Blogger Hunsdon February 12, 2017 10:08 AM  

They hate the Tsar because he was Christian.

Blogger Cail Corishev February 12, 2017 10:10 AM  

I get the impression some of these (((neocons))) are realizing that the jig is up, so they're going to be leaving the country soon if they can't find protection with the Left, which is unlikely since they lost. So they have nothing to lose by saying all the things they've been thinking about us for years but were careful to keep to themselves.

Also, every pundit who followed him should have a big scarlet NT stamped on his forehead. It was one thing to dislike or distrust Trump and wish for a third-party alternative. But when McMuffin said if they couldn't win, he'd be happy to stop Trump (thus giving Hillary the win), the mask was off. Anyone who kept supporting him then was selling America out to Hillary, and that should never be forgotten. In other nations and eras, betraying your side like that could get you shot. They should be happy if they're only ridiculed and scorned.

Blogger pyrrhus February 12, 2017 10:11 AM  

@19 The funny part is that Kristol doesn't seem to have ever done any 'real' work in his life.....

Blogger pyrrhus February 12, 2017 10:15 AM  

@15 "Bill Kristol and all his staunch supporters should all be deported."

Russia won't take them....I guess Bibi will have to man up....

Blogger Elocutioner February 12, 2017 10:17 AM  

l2241219 wrote:Italians brought with them the mafia.
They're not the only (((ones))) who were into organized crime. Take a look at some notorious gangsters. Hollywood inexplicably papered over a lot of stuff and now everyone thinks it was only the Italians.

Blogger James Dixon February 12, 2017 10:21 AM  

> Working class whites are all really Cossacks just waiting to ride in with torches and swords or so Kristol and his kin believe.

And it seems that every day he works to make that dream a reality.

> How would Kristol know if working class Americans are lazy or decadent when he and his arrogant (((buddies))) are primarily responsible for depriving them of their jobs?

Since I doubt he's ever held a "working class" job in his life or known anyone who did, it does seem Incongruous, doesn't it?

Anonymous Basket of Deplorables February 12, 2017 10:21 AM  

Bill, you were right about one thing... whatever hope for a shred of a future here has collapsed. You have to go back.

Anonymous Dan February 12, 2017 10:24 AM  

21. Cail Corishev
Right, on point there. In fact most people are like that nowadays. They all have disgust towards others, they just don't express it.

Blogger Cecil Henry February 12, 2017 10:25 AM  



We've never been a nation of immigrants except in the minds of immigrants looking for THEIR interests.

Is it really plausible that the leaders of dozens of White nations have adopted similar policies antithetical to the long-term survival of their own peoples, yet none of them knew what they are doing?

When you listen to (((Kristol))) you know the answer unequivocally.

Blogger J A Baker February 12, 2017 10:27 AM  

He sits there with his big belly shaking like a bowl full of jelly and describes an entire nation of people as lazy and calls their replacement. Did Bull Kristol just fire the entire country?

Blogger Some Dude February 12, 2017 10:28 AM  

The neocons should be rounded up and gassed. I'm not being flippant or 'extreme'. They are paranoid schizos to a tee who will cause millions more arab, gentile and slav deaths before they are finished. They are enemy no.1 These are the exact same people that Hitler was upset about in 1920s/1930s Germany. They are extremely dangerous because they pretend to be your ally.

Blogger praetorian February 12, 2017 10:29 AM  

\Cellar-Kennedy. Kristol-McMullin.

> tfw you are a mischling potato nigger

Blogger Some Dude February 12, 2017 10:30 AM  

Considering whites built american, and not jews, whose prime since Magic Negro king not uncoincidentally correlates with the decline of America, maybe Kristol ought to deport himself. If I saw him across the street there's a fair chance I'd get him. That treacherous dog is a cancer.

Blogger Cail Corishev February 12, 2017 10:31 AM  

Right, on point there. In fact most people are like that nowadays. They all have disgust towards others, they just don't express it.

Your attempt to deflect criticism from Kristol and his comrades by saying "everybody does it" disgusts me. Is that better?

Blogger Some Dude February 12, 2017 10:34 AM  

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/vince-vaughn-mel-gibson-650x488.jpeg

This guy is even worse than Meryl Streep. At least Meryl is only brainwashed. Kristol and his ilk are the ones in academia and media brainwashing your daughters to fuck black guys.

There is no river, no lake, no mountain large enough to stop me ending one of these guys someday. I would die a happy man to see the end of this scourge in my eyes.

Blogger praetorian February 12, 2017 10:35 AM  

Dr. E. Michael Jones has written some really interesting observations on roles played/filled by Irish Catholics in the Judeo-WASP (increasingly Judeo) dominated political system of the US.

E. Michael Jones is fantastic, if only for providing a different and impeccably researched narrative of western history than the standard one we Americans have all received.

Blogger dc.sunsets February 12, 2017 10:35 AM  

@ Cail, & there's few letters different between ridiculed (with words) and riddled (with....)

Blogger Some Dude February 12, 2017 10:41 AM  

Before the Bush/lubio/dole 'republican' party, a guy with these views wouldn't have survived 10 minutes without being lynched.

Thank god, sanity has returned. Kristol should be immediately banned from the party for racial incitement.

Its gamma, but turning the jew brainwash nonsense on one of them would be deeply satisfying considering we all have to do the bacha bazi dance in our workplaces, schools and so on because of these I'm not going to even say it. I'm sick of saying it.

Anonymous Bobby Farr February 12, 2017 10:41 AM  

What an odious creature. Fortunately, his influence is illustrated by the fact that he managed to run a Mormon in Utah and receive fewer votes there than Hillary Clinton.

Blogger Ransom Smith February 12, 2017 10:43 AM  

Vox, you failed to call him Egg McMuffin.

I must disavow.

Anonymous JAG February 12, 2017 10:44 AM  

In the 1700s Kristol would have an appointment in the public square with a guillotine.

I can only hope this serves as a red pill for some well meaning conservatives. These (((guys))) are openly calling for the genocide of whites in the USA. Whether it is a soft or brutal genocide makes no difference in the long run.

Now I'm going to be pissed off for the rest of the day.

Blogger Rusty Fife February 12, 2017 10:45 AM  

Chris Mallory wrote:Working class whites are all really Cossacks just waiting to ride in with torches and swords or so Kristol and his kin believe.

He's still living in the world of hookworms, palegra, and non-iodized salt. Didn't he read the Foxfire books? Appalecians were Noble Savages that lost their heritage to big business.

He's a hater and must be compelled to confess his sins against the Noble Savages and the Proposition Nation. Then burned at the stake.

Blogger VD February 12, 2017 10:49 AM  

Vox, you failed to call him Egg McMuffin.

I disavow myself.

Blogger Phat Repat February 12, 2017 10:56 AM  

I find it interesting how you can just look at some people and know that their breathing of the same air as you is offensive.

Anonymous #8601 February 12, 2017 10:56 AM  

At this point, it's clear that Kristol is simply a troll.

Blogger Johnny February 12, 2017 10:56 AM  

Chris Mallory wrote:Working class whites are all really Cossacks just waiting to ride in with torches and swords or so Kristol and his kin believe.

With rare exception this stuff is social justification. He has a particular position in society, and he has developed an ideology that panders to himself and his own self identified group. In ye olden days it would be tribal. Now it is usually defined by some social ideology. For Kristol it would be a monied elite or (((something else))).

Anonymous slowpoke February 12, 2017 11:03 AM  

And to finish things off Switzerland is doing the same allowing immigrants. All the dire warnings predicted would happen if women were given the vote during the camaign for womens sufferage in the 60's have happened.

Blogger Erynne February 12, 2017 11:04 AM  

Ah yes, the old myth of the lazy American.

Blogger Silly But True February 12, 2017 11:05 AM  

"Americans should be replaced by immigrants because they have become “lazy,” “decadent” and “spoiled”."

SJW always project, Bill. Look at yourself. Look at yourself.

"...almost like a death wish."

Bill looked in the mirror that morning and finally realized the fat, bloated demonic form that's been in control of his inner soul these past few years had finally completed its outward transformation. I've seen fried sausages packed into their casings and sizzling within their own juices that aren't stretched as tight as that doughy belly is in that dress shirt. I guess there's still big money to be made by cucking; apparently at least enough to eat two dinners a night.

Is calling down a plague of
Judeo-WASPs something Judeo-Christ has the power to inflict upon His enemies? Or is that just strictly the stuff of the Judeo-testament?

Blogger Chris Mallory February 12, 2017 11:14 AM  

Rusty Fife wrote:Didn't he read the Foxfire books? Appalecians were Noble Savages that lost their heritage to big business.



I own a full set of Foxfire books. They will be worth their weight in gold at TEOTWAWKI.

Blogger YIH February 12, 2017 11:17 AM  

https://infogalactic.com/info/Chutzpah

Blogger David Power February 12, 2017 11:20 AM  

working class Americans should be replaced by immigrants because they have become “lazy,” “decadent” and “spoiled”.

Yeah right. For "lazy and decadent" read -> Won't work for the same peanuts as imported third world interlopers.

Here in the UK, white working class boys in particular, have been educationally, politically and academically, ruthlessly thrown under the progressive hate bus.

They are now the least likely demographic to go to University, yet - funny enough - still the most likely to be killed in battle.

Blogger Elocutioner February 12, 2017 11:20 AM  

Re: "Nation of immigrants."

Immigration, per definition, is international migration.

At first there was no nation to migrate to - it was populated by natives with no modern concept of a country or state (just tribal claims). The land was claimed and colonized. The Right of Conquest was the order of the day.

The American Colonies were established in the 1620's and 1630's, so migration of freemen from England (and possibly all of Britain) didn't constitute crossing a national boundary.

When the United States was incorporated all freemen were grandfathered in as citizens - zero immigrants on day one.

Immigrants came later, and in very limited numbers until the 1830's. By then we already had an established nation, culture, and institutions.

Bill, by his words he demonstrates that he has failed to assimilate and has no kinship with us. To him the country is just a machine to tinker with. If some white people somewhere out there get hurt by it then obviously they're inadequate, it's just their bad luck that they weren't born in NYC and didn't get an adequate education. No skin off his nose, they're not family.

Blogger Dexter February 12, 2017 11:26 AM  

Working class whites are all really Cossacks just waiting to ride in with torches and swords or so Kristol and his kin believe.

If only that were true!

Anonymous BBGKB February 12, 2017 11:27 AM  

The funny part is that Kristol doesn't seem to have ever done any 'real' work in his life

Like Shia Lepoof, he had to give out BJs to succeed

Judeo-WASPs something Judeo-Christ has the power to inflict upon His enemies?

In order to get your black belt in Judo Christ you have to master the wasp sting strike.

Re: "Nation of immigrants."Immigration, per definition, is international migration.

"All the third world has the right to immigrate onto US welfare & affirmative action, but productive Americans wishing to leave must pay an exit tax." ~ The 9th circuit court & Emma Lazarus


Related : You Know Who planning on attacking the tax free status of churches that won't marry GLBT
http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2017/02/brunson-herzigtreasury-department-should-create-blacklist-of-what-constitutes-prohibited-discriminat.html

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd February 12, 2017 11:28 AM  

Chris Mallory wrote:I own a full set of Foxfire books. They will be worth their weight in gold at TEOTWAWKI.

They're probably pretty good if you live in a similar, warm climate. In the northern reaches of the taiga, not so good. Is there a Siberian equivalent to Foxfire? Even the inhabited portions of Siberia are south of 65N.

Blogger Dexter February 12, 2017 11:28 AM  

Part I don't get is how could he NOT know it is being recorded. Usually at these events the videographer is right there with a big camera on a tripod, impossible to miss. This video doesn't look like it was taken on someone's phone. Is Kristol blind now as well as fat?

Anonymous rienzi February 12, 2017 11:29 AM  

Kristol needs to be exported to Israel, and then Netanyahu, as a condition of receiving future foreign aid, needs to put fat Bill under house arrest within mortar range of Gaza. You could sell tickets to operate the mortar for five minutes at a time.

Blogger J A Baker February 12, 2017 11:30 AM  

@BBGKB, is it just Christian Churches on that blacklist, or Muslim mosques eligible as well?

Blogger Retrenched February 12, 2017 11:35 AM  

Thems fighting words motherf... hey you gonna finish those fries?

Anonymous Nade Darou February 12, 2017 11:38 AM  

I don't know, I think Kristol has a point. After three generations it seems about time to replace the people of Israel with an Afro-Islamic melting pot.

Blogger Tom February 12, 2017 11:42 AM  

Never did like that smug cuckity mccuck neo intellectual blowhard.

Blogger Tom February 12, 2017 11:43 AM  

Never did like that smug cuckity mccuck neo intellectual blowhard.

Anonymous Be Deplorable, Not Afraid February 12, 2017 11:47 AM  

Looks like he's gotten lazy. Might be time for Fox News to replace him. (Is he still on there? I dropped cable years ago.)

Blogger Rusty Fife February 12, 2017 11:52 AM  

Ominous Cowherd wrote:Chris Mallory wrote:I own a full set of Foxfire books. They will be worth their weight in gold at TEOTWAWKI.

They're probably pretty good if you live in a similar, warm climate. In the northern reaches of the taiga, not so good. Is there a Siberian equivalent to Foxfire? Even the inhabited portions of Siberia are south of 65N.


I expect they are written in Mongol.

Blogger YIH February 12, 2017 12:00 PM  

James Dixon wrote:> Every. Single. Time.

Yep. I'm sure there will be a deafening cry of condemnation disowning Kristol's views from the Jewish community. Any day now...

Yep, for 15 years I've heard {exasperated} ''yes, yes, we condemn terrorism'' for CAIR.
Africans IN America before Travon Martin would routinely ''march against violence'' (avoiding any mention of what is doing the violence against what).
I know you can find jews who will say ''I don't agree with this'' but like the first two examples, the vast majority will consent with that by silence, or even openly support Kristol's opinion.

Blogger FUCK GOOGLE February 12, 2017 12:59 PM  

I'd call Kristol a traitor, but I think one actually has to have some kind of attachment or loyalty to betray to be a traitor. He's literally just an enemy living amongst us, plotting to destroy us from within.

The election of Trump has really been invaluable - a lot of people who were alt-right before the election already knew that cucks like (((Kristol))), (((Ben Shapiro))), the Weekly Standard, and the National Review were not actually part of the right but enemies of the right. But it has just made this fact blindingly obvious to almost everyone who isn't 100% cuckservative themselves. Things like this and siding with Clinton/Gay McMuffin over Trump cannot be mistaken for anything but declarations that these people are nothing but controlled opposition or willing allies to the SJW left.

Blogger John Williams February 12, 2017 1:09 PM  

@Cail So they have nothing to lose by saying all the things they've been thinking about us for years but were careful to keep to themselves.
Yep, when they double down, they're revealing more of what's already there, in their hearts and minds.

Anonymous Hesiod February 12, 2017 1:14 PM  

Clearly, we need Sarah Hoyt to write another mud-sharking story to teach us what it means to be a true American.

Blogger John Williams February 12, 2017 1:19 PM  

Bill, by his words he demonstrates that he has failed to assimilate and has no kinship with us. To him the country is just a machine to tinker with. If some white people somewhere out there get hurt by it then obviously they're inadequate
They're like a (((tribe))) of secret kings, knowing that they're smarter and more capable than those who've built advanced nations. If only they've had the chance, they'd have done so much more, so they offer their advice instead. Being Gamma's, they never forget a wrong and always plot revenge, even if it takes generations.

Anonymous Shut up rabbit February 12, 2017 1:23 PM  

James Dixon wrote:> Every. Single. Time.

Yep. I'm sure there will be a deafening cry of condemnation disowning Kristol's views from the Jewish community. Any day now...


They can organize a joint march with "Moderate Muslims against Islamic terrorism"

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable February 12, 2017 1:25 PM  

wreckage wrote:Where is the evidence that after three generations capitalists stop being capitalists? Where is the evidence that the unemployed don't want to work?

The suicide epidemic is a symptom of the fact that they don't merely "want" to work, it's actually part of white American identity. Being deprived of work is killing them. Literally. If Bill were a real American and not a stone-cold sociopath, he would understand that already.

Blogger Martin February 12, 2017 1:37 PM  

I have an alternative theory of the neocon hatered of Russia.

When the USSR collapsed huge resources stood without owner. However, western capital had no way of guaranteeing ownership in russia. However, some jewish clans could connect to jews they knew they could trust and that knew the lay of the land and had connections. So they funneled international capital and bought huge resources. Fair and square. Fairish. Sortof. Thus were the Russian Jewish Oligarchs created. They were fronts to international money seeking very very very lucurative investment.

This resulted in utter devasation, chaos and decadence and corruption in Russia. Or, these were just such times, regardless.

Enter Vladimir Putin. That confiscated these investment for the state and for oligarchs he felt he were tame. Tameish. So now you have jewish clans in the west hta have been robbed of large sums of money. You do not become superrich by taking such thievery by mere politicians laying down. Hence, Russia must be made to choose between deposing vladimir putin and return their key resources to their rightful owners, namely, certain western oligarchs. Or be destroyed.

Thats how i explain their hatered for Russia.

Anonymous Shut up rabbit February 12, 2017 1:39 PM  

I think he's auditioning to run the circle of hell about to be vacated when Soros is lynched.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey February 12, 2017 2:00 PM  

@tweell
"An aristocrat to the core."

No. Not an aristocrat; a merchant. A member of a hostile, foreign elite, not a native one.

Anonymous Cyclone Bob February 12, 2017 2:04 PM  

David Power: "Here in the UK, white working class boys in particular, have been educationally, politically and academically, ruthlessly thrown under the progressive hate bus.

They are now the least likely demographic to go to University, yet - funny enough - still the most likely to be killed in battle."



Sounds like those boys have a set of skills that are currently being misspent in the wrong theatre.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey February 12, 2017 2:04 PM  

@I2241219
"Italians brought with them the mafia."

Might want to look into the ethnic origins of Murder, Inc. Or the Purple Gang. Or Meyer Lansky. Or the "Russian" Mafia. Or the origins of the Bronfman fortune, for that matter. For some reason, though, when it comes to Hollywood, organized crime is all Italian...

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey February 12, 2017 2:18 PM  

@Josh
"they hate the czar because of turn of the century pogroms."

Propaganda. They hate the czar because of some combination of the invasion of Poland (disrupting the privileged position of Jews there), the destruction of the Khazar Empire, and even that the czar, as both word and institution, bears a relationship to the Caesar of the hated Romans.

If these seems implausibly distant reasons for a present-day hatred, remember that holding multigenerational, nearly endless grudges seems to be a semitic (or perhaps Judeo-Islamic) trait. Look at the Muslims, still whining about "muh Crusades" after all these years. Or the Tribe-- still kvetching about dem Amaleks, and gleefully chomping on Haman's ears, thousands of years later.

Amazing that those largely-mythical "pogroms" are still a thing, but organized Jewish assassination campaigns against czars and government officials are not.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey February 12, 2017 2:21 PM  

@Chris Mallory
"Working class whites are all really Cossacks"

Sometimes. Most of the time, Kristof et al look on them more as kulaks.

Blogger Ezekiel February 12, 2017 2:23 PM  

"You can tell Bill Kristol that the oven just got ten degrees hotter!"
-Donald Trump

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey February 12, 2017 2:27 PM  

@Hunsdon
"They hate the Tsar because he was Christian."

Because he was a Christian monarch-- an institution much hated by Kristol's people. Perhaps even more than they hate Arab secular dictators. They seem to prefer "democracy" to both, for some reason...

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey February 12, 2017 2:38 PM  

@pyrrhus
"The funny part is that Kristol doesn't seem to have ever done any 'real' work in his life....."

Perhaps he is a follower of the school of thought of the late Ovadia Josef, former Chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel? You know, the one of "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat..." fame?

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey February 12, 2017 2:47 PM  

@Some Dude

"The neocons should be rounded up and gassed."

While this has some appeal as a rhetorical flourish, as a practical matter, history shows that large scale massacres have been typically carried out with firearms (Katyn Forest, for example), and massive scale massacres by either forced migrations, or restriction of the movement of a population, combined with starvation.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey February 12, 2017 2:54 PM  

@J A Baker
"...is it just Christian Churches on that blacklist, or Muslim mosques eligible as well?"

A rhetorical question, I hope. Ideological consistency can never be allowed to threaten the weakly-glued joints of the coalition of the fringes.

Anonymous #5454 February 12, 2017 2:58 PM  

Tarring and feathering is too good for this parasitic charlatan.

Blogger SamuraiJack February 12, 2017 2:59 PM  

(((They))) who can't be critized. Until the God emporer arrived that is....

Blogger Chris Mallory February 12, 2017 3:01 PM  

Ominous Cowherd wrote:In the northern reaches of the taiga, not so good.

Since I do not now, nor do I ever intend to live in Minnesota, tundra survival is not an issue.

Blogger Cicatrizatic February 12, 2017 3:05 PM  

@35. "E. Michael Jones is fantastic, if only for providing a different and impeccably researched narrative of western history than the standard one we Americans have all received."

Have you read Barren Metal yet? I am just about start it.

Blogger praetorian February 12, 2017 3:15 PM  

Have you read Barren Metal yet? I am just about start it.

Still working through The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit. It's up next.

Blogger praetorian February 12, 2017 3:17 PM  

I have an alternative theory of the neocon hatered of Russia.

That's a very good theory.

Blogger VD February 12, 2017 3:32 PM  

Kristol has clearly done far too much sitting like an effendi and eating.

Blogger Akulkis February 12, 2017 3:32 PM  

@24

Indeed, the most notorious gang not only in Detroit, but one of the most ruthless in the entire country during the first third of the 20th century, The Purple Gang, was entirely Jewish.



Hmmm Purple.... like lavender?

Blogger Jew613 February 12, 2017 3:45 PM  

This stupidity causes people to hate Jews. It's like Kristol wants pogroms and an expulsion.

Blogger Skyler the Weird February 12, 2017 3:47 PM  

"They are now the least likely demographic to go to University, yet - funny enough - still the most likely to be killed in battle."

Here too. The Hippies and Yippies are still into that Vietnam Era mindset that most Combat soldiers are Minority and will rise when muh Revolution starts when most are of the Deplorable Class and will join Mad Dog Franco to fight the Anarchists and Communists.

Blogger Robert What? February 12, 2017 4:10 PM  

Kristol's job must be ripe for outsourcing. Who do you have to let f*ck you in the ass to get a job like his as "pundit"?

Blogger tz February 12, 2017 4:45 PM  

Instead of a helicopter ride, maybe we can take Kristol into a foundry and see how well he survives a melting pot (T2).

Blogger Rusty Fife February 12, 2017 4:47 PM  

Robert What? wrote:Kristol's job must be ripe for outsourcing. Who do you have to let f*ck you in the ass to get a job like his as "pundit"?

So there's this pizza parlor...

Go there and the 50th most powerful man in DC will give you an "interview". If you survive that without becoming sausage...

Anonymous cant help it February 12, 2017 5:01 PM  

Kristol has clearly done far too much sitting like an effendi and eating.

I can use his comments to feel better and forgive myself more about my past anti-Semitic outbursts,.. its not like I wasn't provoked

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 12, 2017 6:15 PM  

Bill Kristol can go live in an all jewish neighborhood in Israel and thrive, the vibrancy and diversity is off the charts good, don't worry about Bill Kristol.

Blogger James Dixon February 12, 2017 6:27 PM  

> The suicide epidemic is a symptom of the fact that they don't merely "want" to work, it's actually part of white American identity. Being deprived of work is killing them.

Yep. There are always exceptions, but you've hit the nail on the head with this comment.

Blogger Quilp February 12, 2017 6:54 PM  

"Americans should deport Bill Kristol, then dig up the bodies of his father and his grandfather and deport them too."...That is what is called a keeper- LMFAO

The 731 thousand number is shockingly high.

Blogger praetorian February 12, 2017 8:21 PM  

> This stupidity causes people to hate Jews. It's like Kristol wants pogroms and an expulsion.

Yep. I'm very sorry for you good ones... The bad ones make it impossible to live together.

Anonymous TD February 12, 2017 10:33 PM  

> The suicide epidemic is a symptom of the fact that they don't merely "want" to work, it's actually part of white American identity. Being deprived of work is killing them.

This is a national tragedy.

Blogger wreckage February 13, 2017 2:46 AM  

@92 You have my sympathy. It's bad enough that there are big-mouthed idiots like this out there, it's worse that they seem driven to bring down their kin with them.

@102 yes, it is absolutely a part of the British descended identity (and possibly others, I can only speak of what I know). We NEED productive work to do or we lose our sense of self and of purpose, depression and anxiety result.

Personally I think it's good peasant and middle-class stock, bred to work over thousands of years; stone-age Britain already had organized, settled agriculture, mining, and organized mass production of stone tools from at least 4,500 BC.

Anonymous No Cheese Weasels Left Behind February 13, 2017 4:20 AM  

Bill Kristol's pudgy ass could stand to cut back on the pasta, or we'll need extra-wide handicapped access ramps to wheel his lard over the wall ...

Blogger American Spartan February 13, 2017 5:22 AM  

pyrrhus wrote:It was truly amazing that (((((Kristol))))) let the mask slip for one brief moment....almost like a death wish.

The zionist has a death wish, they desire to be caught like all serial killers.

Blogger American Spartan February 13, 2017 5:28 AM  

Old Ez wrote:Dr. E. Michael Jones has written some really interesting observations on roles played/filled by Irish Catholics in the Judeo-WASP (increasingly Judeo) dominated political system of the US. Look at what happened to Notre Dame after the Land-O-Lake declaration. The Catholic universities were some of the very first targeted for convergence as early as the 1960's. Since then one frequently finds a Reilly or an O'Nally speaking on behalf of an organization run by Bergs and Blattsteins.

Any good links?

Blogger Eric Mueller February 13, 2017 6:37 AM  

Kristol should be replaced by a migrant.

I came up with a proposal for warmongering neocons: any neocon who starts beating the war drums should be immediately inducted into the Army along with any adult children he or she may have, and sent to the front lines as part of the infantry (no REMF spots for them). Maybe if they and their families have something on the line, they won't be so eager to send the rest of us off to die in wars.

Blogger American Spartan February 13, 2017 7:56 AM  

Jew613 wrote:This stupidity causes people to hate Jews. It's like (((((Kristol))))) wants pogroms and an expulsion.

Do you want Pogroms? Because that how you get Pogroms!

Blogger American Spartan February 13, 2017 7:59 AM  

tz wrote:Instead of a helicopter ride, maybe we can take (((((Kristol))))) into a foundry and see how well he survives a melting pot (T2).

Holy God, the symbolism is epic..A shape shifting killing machine, devoid of any kind of reasoning, pity, or empathy is blown into a "melting pot".

Blogger Ron February 13, 2017 8:49 AM  

@Jew613

this stupidity causes people to hate Jews

Stop it. That is exactly the kind of thinking that will turn you into a neurotic. You are speaking out of fear, not out of reason. I made the exact same mistake as you.

What Bill said was retarded, not because it brings down the wrath of the Gentile on our heads, but because it was simply retarded. You don't talk like that to people.

As for everyone else, you can't control what everyone thinks of you, and you can't live your life worrying about it. Be honorable, be brave, speak the truth, and train hard. If someone doesn't like what you say, discuss it, if they want to hate you, that is their right. End of.

Blogger wreckage February 13, 2017 8:58 AM  

@110, well said.

Anonymous Somerset Frisby February 13, 2017 11:45 AM  

McMullin is a Scottish Mormon, not an Irish Catholic, but your points against Kristol stand.

Anonymous Anonymous February 14, 2017 3:53 PM  

@#2,

Methinks all you'll be hearing are crickets - aside from a few like Norman Finkelstein, Gilad Atzmon, and the like. The vast majority of (((them))) will either be quiet or tacitly - or openly - agree with Bill Kristol.

Blogger liberranter February 14, 2017 11:04 PM  

Apparently even the 70 years of communist slaughter, suffering, and deprivation to which the Russian people were subject isn't enough for them.

Of course not. (((They))) made up a significant percentage of the Bolsheviks. The fall of the USSR in 1991 is, to them, a political holocaust even more tragic than the original one and they're still grieving over it even a quarter century after it happened. Those filthy Russian goyim deserve to suffer for ruining the godless, nihilist utopia.

Anonymous Case Closed February 15, 2017 1:17 PM  

X agrees with, and subscribes to, the proposition that defines America.

X is not an American citizen.

Therefore, X’s American citizenship relies on the fact the Founding Fathers enabled future generations to define citizenship.

Y disagrees with the current application of how citizenship is defined in America.

Y is an American citizen.

Therefore, Y's American citizenship acknowledges the fact the Founding Fathers enabled future generations to define citizenship.

Neither an American’s citizenship, nor a non-citizen’s lack of citizenship, rejects the concept of that proposition.

Thus, America is a proposition nation.

Anonymous Discard February 18, 2017 1:51 AM  

91. The Purple Gang? The whole rhythm section in the jailhouse?
Elvis could be pretty cryptic at times.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts