ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Looking good at the DNC

It appears the Democrats are choosing between a black Muslim and a Hispanic bureaucrat to lead their futile midterm charge against the God-Emperor:
Democratic Party activists who tried unsuccessfully to sink Hillary Clinton’s nomination at last year’s convention are at it again, pestering national party members ahead of next week’s vote on a new chairman.

Party leaders are eager to incorporate the energy of progressives who buoyed Sen. Bernard Sanders’ presidential campaign last year — but less enthusiastic about the activists’ rough edges that continue to irk many Democratic National Committee members.

They say the phone calls to lobby for Rep. Keith Ellison, the choice of progressives, over Tom Perez, viewed as the establishment choice, are out of control.
Whites no longer need apply. If you're a white American and you still support the Democratic Party, you really are stupid. But then, I suppose to call a Democrat stupid is redundant; the average Democrat IQ is now south of 100.

Labels: ,

251 Comments:

1 – 200 of 251 Newer› Newest»
Blogger dh February 19, 2017 11:05 AM  

Whenever people ask me how it is that we got Trump as President, I have to reflect that first I didn't expect it, and second, it's really because the Democrats are just the stupidest people on the earth. Between picking the deeply flawed Clinton, to repeatedly shooting themselves in the foot, they have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory almost as often conservatives.

Ellison is perhaps as unstable as Trump. Having him lead the Democrats will further the divide between Whites and Non-Whites and perhaps finish the bifurcation of politics into straight identities only.

Blogger bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) February 19, 2017 11:05 AM  

*shrugs*

an IQ ...

wait a second.

never mind.

Blogger Daetrin February 19, 2017 11:06 AM  

The one Dem I know isn't dumb, just brain damaged. Literally. They're pretty far out on the autistic spectrum (not self-diagnosed like most snowflakes) and while they intellectually know not everyone thinks like them, they cannot process it properly when it comes to understanding other people's choices.

I've gotten him to admit that probably makes him unqualified for anything involving politics and so on, but I doubt that means he'll stop voting.

Blogger JACIII February 19, 2017 11:09 AM  

Nice. Now we can get all the victicrats in one container and we victimizers in the other. It's gonna be a party!

Blogger pyrrhus February 19, 2017 11:11 AM  

Dream Democrat ticket--Keith Ellison--Corey Booker...

Blogger Cecil Henry February 19, 2017 11:12 AM  

Black Muslim, black Muslim, black Muslim... Please, please, please...

Make it a Black Muslim!!!

Will be so good for America

Blogger pyrrhus February 19, 2017 11:14 AM  

"Ellison is perhaps as unstable as Trump. Having him lead the Democrats will further the divide between Whites and Non-Whites and perhaps finish the bifurcation of politics into straight identities only."
Ellison is spotting Trump at least two SDs in IQ...no contest

Blogger haus frau February 19, 2017 11:20 AM  

Fingers crossed for the black, white-hating, jew-hating muslim. The party needs him desperately right now. It should be readily apparent to Democratic leadership that what they need right now is some ideological purity. No more of this catering to capitalism and white privilege.

Blogger exfarmkid February 19, 2017 11:21 AM  

Looking good indeed!

Anonymous Looking Glass February 19, 2017 11:22 AM  

There's some deep, deep Black Knighting opportunities with the Democrats right now. I wonder if anyone is hatching plans to start a Blacks vs Hispanics vs Jews vs Asians fight among the Dems. The carnage would be fun to watch.

@1 One problem in hard science is if you come in with an assumption of the result, you will find the result you're looking for. Even in testing that shouldn't normally allow for it. The political establishment assumed their Bubble and sine Trump was outside of it, thus there was no way he could win. I was calling him the odds on favorite in late 2015 because the ground of the election wasn't that hard to call. Went a lot rougher and there's legitimate questions about CA & NV's results to go with it, but it wasn't exactly unexpected if you aren't stuck in Political sphere. Alpha wins.

Blogger J A Baker February 19, 2017 11:22 AM  

You mean they're not going with Cuckstang Sally? Too bad, that would have been very entertaining.

Blogger S1AL February 19, 2017 11:26 AM  

Looks like it's Ellison to behead the DNC.

Blogger J A Baker February 19, 2017 11:28 AM  

This whole diversity is strength sthick was originally ally just a tactic being employed by the left as a way to erode and degrade American society and culture, it was meant to bread down not build up, so it's very interesting seeing all of these useful idiots who bought the diversity lie hook line and sinker trying to apply this weapon iced social justice to their own party, and being able to sit back and watch what all of this was meant to do happen to the Democrat party.

Anonymous It's 2015+2 February 19, 2017 11:30 AM  

Ellison belonged to nation of islam...and they genuinely believe this

https://infogalactic.com/info/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

Blogger Robert Browning February 19, 2017 11:31 AM  

Funny stuff. The Perez people are screaming David Duke endorsed Ellison. And the implications are.....?????

Anonymous grumblr February 19, 2017 11:32 AM  

"they have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory"

I think you meant the jews of victory. FIFY.
C'mon, don't make it THAT easy.

"Ellison is spotting Trump at least two SDs in IQ...no contest"

Unfamiliar with your use of "spotting". Does that mean above or below? If above, all one can say is, results matter. Okay, Trump is a boorish doofus who parlayed his mediocrity into billions of dollars, hit-show celebrity, and the Presidency. Genius Ellison is a Muslim (evidence of blindness), a political middling, and an anti-white firebrand; opposing whites is like opposing oxygen.

I'll take a mediocre Christian, who knows and embraces the Truth, over a brilliant Muslim, who denies the Truth, any day. I reckon there were many clerics back in the day who, on paper at least, were smarter than Galileo.


Anonymous M.W. Peak February 19, 2017 11:33 AM  

The left have always waged a war against America's founding fathers and slandered them because of their ethnicity and sex.

Anonymous #5454 February 19, 2017 11:35 AM  

This.

Blogger Thucydides February 19, 2017 11:35 AM  

Just remember the beauty of intersectional conflict. Ellison can simultaneously offend so many of the interest groups that make up the Democrats:

Hispanics
Feminists
Jews
Gays
White working class
Academics (especially Feminist or Gay academics)

I had actually suspected the Bernie Bros would not be too keen on him, but separating that faction from the Democrat party would have been a strategic move by their opponents in the New American Party, but so much better if they do it themselves.

Never interrupt an enemy making a mistake.

Blogger dh February 19, 2017 11:37 AM  

> Ellison is spotting Trump at least two SDs in IQ...no contest

Perhaps. Obama was probably one of the highest IQ people to hold the office. It's possible he was a literal genius. But lots of good it did him. He still failed a lot.

IQ is overrated. I'm not convinced Reagan was anything above average IQ wise, and it wouldn't surprise me to find him half an SD below the mark. But so what.

Alpha's aren't alpha's because they are the smartest. Beta's with IQ's are great orbiters.

Blogger Front toward enemy February 19, 2017 11:39 AM  

The goatherd or fruit picker, choices, choices but if David Duke backs the goatherd well the choice is obvious, no?

Anonymous fish February 19, 2017 11:49 AM  

You mean they're not going with Cuckstang Sally? Too bad, that would have been very entertaining.


Cuckstang Sally.....???


J.A. wins the internet today! That is so stolen!

Blogger Phat Repat February 19, 2017 11:50 AM  

Nothing better than watching your enemy self-destruct.

Blogger wampum February 19, 2017 11:54 AM  

Weren't there a lot of white Bernie supporters? Or are they going to roll over and let this happen? By the way, it's odd I can't reach this site or blogger.com with Brave browser.

Anonymous grumblr February 19, 2017 11:55 AM  

"Obama was probably one of the highest IQ people to hold the office. It's possible he was a literal genius"

Not a chance. Not on either score.

Rilly.

Blogger John Williams February 19, 2017 11:55 AM  

Fingers crossed for the black, white-hating, jew-hating muslim.
Doesn't have to be Muslim. Chicago's Reverend Wright would serve well.

Blogger dc.sunsets February 19, 2017 11:59 AM  

I'm working on a thesis explaining white support for the Democratic party coalition of the fringes that is based on relationship with flagellant movements which infogalactic.com lists as still existing.

In this regard, white democrats are like the kids of very wealthy and/or famous parents: living lives of ease & plenty for which they contributed nothing, they often squander their lives in self-flagellating guilt by embracing every leftist trope and self-harming vice available.

Once people can't see where prosperity comes from (because they don't contribute to it) they will fall into two camps: the have not's will rage in envy at the "injustice" of wealth disparity while the have's will engage in group self-flagellation by embracing all the BS rationalizations for those disparities like white privilege, systemic racism etc and support endless redistribution of wealth & opportunity.

Blogger SamuraiJack February 19, 2017 12:01 PM  

Maybe they can ask those super smart black women that are so great at math to help them. They can calculate the probability of how well a non binary transperson, who identifies as a tree, has to help them win in 2018. I'd say they have a 98% chance.

Anonymous Avalanche February 19, 2017 12:02 PM  

@20 " Obama was probably one of the highest IQ people to hold the office. It's possible he was a literal genius."

WHY do people keep saying / writing this?! On what possible basis is he supposed to be genius!? Never actually WROTE for the paper when he was head of the Harvard Law Review -- so, no hints there... Raised in Indonesia -- so not the best schooling there... Got into Harvard as a foreign negro - so, no great brain needed for that (nor for 'passing' and graduating: think ANY prof would fail a "clean articulate negro" in his class?!)

WHO tells us he's almost a genius? And why should we believe that source?!

(Makes me think of the DNA testing /genetic studying of populations and movements -- how can you possible trust the results?! ANY professional or academic who accurately reports the "undesired" (by whom, for what reason?) results will be destroying their own company or career!)

Blogger dc.sunsets February 19, 2017 12:07 PM  

What written evidence backs your assessment of Obama's iq? There's a whole lot of blank space where a law school grad's paper trail is usually found.

As to the utility of IQ, it depends on what you define as value. I'd continue this discussion but 1) this is not the place and 2) your comment suggests to me that you're not able to engage in the discussion from personal experience.

Blogger pyrrhus February 19, 2017 12:07 PM  

@20 We know that Obama does not have a high IQ because (1) he has refused to release his test scores and college transcripts, and (2) he has failed at everything except politics and getting admitted via affirmative action....

Anonymous Copperhead February 19, 2017 12:09 PM  

@20
Vox made a post on this years ago. Obama did not qualify as a National Merit scholar. That puts a soft ceiling on his IQ at about 129. 14 out of 230 people in my middle class public HS made the cut. Not geniuses

Anonymous BBGKB February 19, 2017 12:12 PM  

Ellison said he beheading da DNC.

Nice. Now we can get all the victicrats in one container and we victimizers in the other.

That will be hard.
http://heatst.com/culture-wars/lgbtq-activists-rally-against-black-lives-matters-bid-to-shun-cops-from-vancouver-pride-parade/

Blogger tz February 19, 2017 12:12 PM  

Between the DNC and the Fake News media, Trump will get the midterm bounce and we'll be good for 16 years at least, assuming no opposition party replaces the neo-whigs, which could only be a Trump-lite, mirroring the cuckservatives on the right, but on the left, how to shrink regulations, taxes, help Americans...

The media still doesn't get it. On Reliable Sources, they say we must educate the people on our role, but you can't get past the insults and fake news to Trump, while the hagiographies for Hillary while the emails and her foundation, and Bill's rapism were ignored. And they even said they had to drop even the appearance of objectivity (credibility) to get Hillary elected.

So 2016 got a corrupt plutocrat as a candidate.

The push to the left - radical left - will make Democrats less and less relevant.

Blogger VD February 19, 2017 12:13 PM  

Obama was probably one of the highest IQ people to hold the office. It's possible he was a literal genius. But lots of good it did him. He still failed a lot.

Not even close. Jimmy Carter was much more intelligent than Obama. Both Bushes and Clinton were smarter as well. Trump is also more intelligent.

Obama's IQ is probably in the 116 range. We know it is definitely below 132. Remember, he didn't get into Columbia on the first try.

Also, genius is not an IQ score, as it can only be determined after the fact by accomplishment. The so-called genius IQ level is ridiculous. By that score, three of the four people in my college apartment were geniuses.

IQ is overrated for individuals. But average IQ is absolutely integral to societies.

Blogger Cecil Henry February 19, 2017 12:20 PM  

Obama is affirmative action writ large.

Also, a certain verbal loquacity and style with blacks makes their IQ appear much higher than it actually is.

This has been noted many times, for example with Mohammed Ali, who, for all his style, explained he could not do basic math or read well.

There are many stories of blacks taking courses and talking like experts, then doing the exam and understanding nothing. I've seen it, to my own amazement.

But I won't be fooled twice!!

Blogger VFM #7634 February 19, 2017 12:22 PM  

Meanwhile, in not entirely unrelated news, it would appear that Trump is as unwilling to tolerate Gammas mouthing off as VD:

Senior Trump appointee fired after critical comments

WASHINGTON (AP) -- A senior Trump administration official was fired following criticism in a private speech of President Donald Trump's policies and his inner circle of advisers.

According to one person who attended the discussion, Deare slammed the Trump administration for its policies on Latin America, specifically its rocky start to relations with Mexico. That person spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss a private event.

But wait, it gets better:

The person who attended the Wilson Center talk also noted that Deare made several remarks about how attractive Trump's daughter, Ivanka Trump, appeared, remarks that person described as "awkward."

Anonymous BBGKB February 19, 2017 12:24 PM  

Another victim groupie mixup https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/02/16/covergirls-new-trans-coverboy-faces-twitter-lynch-squads-over-ebola-joke/

Obama does not have a high IQ...(2) he has failed at everything except politics and getting admitted via affirmative action.

Chicago reporter Kevin DuJan covered that Obama had to rent his backside out to old white men to get ahead in politics.

Blogger kurt9 February 19, 2017 12:26 PM  

I saw a bumper sticker about a year ago:

"Still voting democrat? You're stuck on stupid."

It was great!

Anonymous grumblr February 19, 2017 12:27 PM  

Obama is not even close to being a genius, but I will say he's a rather brilliant scam artist. He would have made a great three-card monte dealer on a street corner.

Wait, no, what am I saying? He's a half-white sissy, raised in comfort in Hawaii by white grandparents. He would have gotten his ass handed to him on a city street corner in a millisecond. And we would have all been better off.

Blogger kurt9 February 19, 2017 12:27 PM  

Not even close. Jimmy Carter was much more intelligent than Obama. Both Bushes and Clinton were smarter as well. Trump is also more intelligent.

Not only that, but our much vaunted spy agencies and super hackers still can't come up with Obama's college transcripts.

Blogger Phat Repat February 19, 2017 12:29 PM  

"Obama was probably one of the highest IQ people to hold the office. It's possible he was a literal genius"

My.Fucking.Sides

But, he definitely was not a clitoral genius; by all accounts.

Anonymous Looking Glass February 19, 2017 12:39 PM  

I always assumed the first "black" President would have to come from the Right due wholly to the nature of minority politics. But the "White guy from Hawaii that looks dark skinned" worked wonders for the Democrats.

Obama isn't an idiot, but no one makes it that far up the political ladder without a decent set of mental chops, especially when he could easily charm the intelligentsia. (Though it's not commented much that without the Teleprompter, he became a much worse speaker over the course of 8 years. Doesn't handle stress well?)

Anyway, I repeat my point about massive Black Knighting opportunities. Especially if you get stir up a Black vs Jews issue. (Paging Al Sharpton!) That could send the Dems reeling for a couple of cycles.

Blogger JDC February 19, 2017 12:39 PM  

Whenever people ask me how it is that we got Trump as President, I have to reflect that...

I like to think that in Trump we not only got what we deserved, but as a bonus, exactly what we needed. Let the cuck's continue the mantra that Trump is as bad as Hillary or Ellison...eff that noise.

Blogger Wolfman at Large February 19, 2017 12:40 PM  

Wait? How many of these phone calls supporting these terrible candidates are AltRight shitlords on a disinfo op?

Blogger Dirtnapninja February 19, 2017 12:49 PM  

Whats that saying about SJWs and Doubling down?

I think Ellison is very pointed and deliberate message to Ethnic Americans from the Black Party about just how much the Democrats really care about winning their votes.

Blogger Otto Lamp February 19, 2017 12:51 PM  

Obama was probably one of the highest IQ people to hold the office.

Ha, ha, ha. Did you fall for the propaganda or what? There's a reason Obama hid his grades, never wrote anything as head of the Harvard Law Review, and continually getting basic facts wrong. 57 states; corpse-man; Austrian language!

Obama success can be described by these song lyrics:

"With a Flair" from "Bedknobs and Broomsticks"

Oh, it really doesn’t matter what I do, what I do
As long as I do it with a flair
What effect a little smoke is with a dash of hocus pocus
And the scent of burning sulfur in the air
I’m a fraud, a hoke, a charlatan, a joke,
But they love me ... everywhere.
For it really doesn’t matter what I do, what I do
As long as I do it with a flair

Link to "The Obama Song": https://youtu.be/uBiQe79L1jk

Anonymous grumblr February 19, 2017 12:53 PM  

"very pointed and deliberate message to Ethnic Americans"

As VD likes to point out, there ARE no Ethnic Americans, merely Ethnic Residents with US passports.

Blogger SemiSpook37 February 19, 2017 12:57 PM  

@42

According to some stuff I've seen both on GAB and 8ch, that's probably not a clitoris.

Blogger OneWingedShark February 19, 2017 12:59 PM  

kurt9 wrote:Not even close. Jimmy Carter was much more intelligent than Obama. Both Bushes and Clinton were smarter as well. Trump is also more intelligent.

Not only that, but our much vaunted spy agencies and super hackers still can't come up with Obama's college transcripts.

There's an interesting point there -- if the agencies were as competent as they're portrayed, then they should have found something there, but they haven't... why?

If the "birther" assumption that Obama isn't NBC-qualified then the documents would show him to be a non-US citizen. In turn, that would open up the Congress that certified both his elections to investigation/prosecution, as well as all the judges that threw-out or refused to hear such arguments made in court.

We've seen how reluctant they are to bag the politically connected (like Hillary), so would they prosecute multiple politically connected people? (Actually, I think the reason they didn't prosecute Hillary is because if they did it would have forced prosecution of many other government officials.)

Blogger Dirtnapninja February 19, 2017 1:07 PM  

grumblr wrote:"very pointed and deliberate message to Ethnic Americans"

As VD likes to point out, there ARE no Ethnic Americans, merely Ethnic Residents with US passports.


By this I mean American Americans..ie the white Anglo non-hypenated deplorables.

Anonymous grumblr February 19, 2017 1:08 PM  

"There's a reason Obama hid his grades, never wrote anything as head of the Harvard Law Review,"

I am quite confident that Obama is nowhere close to being the sharpest knife in the drawer, but these things you're saying are not prima facie evidence of it. He wrote nothing for the law review probably because he didn't want to leave a paper trail, as that would damage his political chances. His grades are probably hidden for a different reason: it's the transcript which he wanted to hide, not the grades per se, because it would show the types of courses he took, most likely shallow, anti-American gobbledygook. I bet he got very high grades in those, of course. Same reason he suppressed his birth certificate: not because he was not born in Hawaii, but because it probably revealed other embarrassing information. On leaving HLS he got a book deal to write about, you'll never guess, race and the law. Instead he turned in a saccharine, probably half-ghost-written, sentimental piece of autobiographical claptrap. Why? Because if he had written a book about his serious, considered views on race and the law, his political career would be toast.

Obama is a chief beneficiary not so much of affirmative action, but of "talking dog" syndrome, viz. "We FINALLY found one!" From early on, doors were opened for him and (((prominent people))) like Cass Sunstein advised him and pushed for him because he was ideal: a well-spoken negro who looked and sounded intelligent and didn't sound like a Jesse Jackson crooked idiot or a Sharpton firebrand, (despite being secretly more extreme than either). He was (((their))) perfect shot at a Perfect Black President, and (((they))) wanted such a thing not because (((they))) give a rat's about blacks, but because a black president would undermine and delegitimize White political authority.

Hmm, who's got this constant ever-present thing about undermining Whites? I can't think of anybody.

Blogger Michael Maier February 19, 2017 1:08 PM  

The CIA created that faggot Obama. Why would they destroy him by revealing the truth?

Blogger Michael Maier February 19, 2017 1:11 PM  

@grumblr: he applied for at least one school as a foreigner. That's why he cannot reveal his college transcripts.

His own senatorial propaganda lauded his Kenyan birth.

They scrubbed him as much as they could and half-assed it and the faggot still won the presidency.

Damned low bar, really. The previous three CINCs to Trump prove that. And all three (plus Bush 1) were married to the CIA.

Blogger Dave February 19, 2017 1:17 PM  

Dam dh, what happened to you man? The God Emperor really messed with your head. Here, of all places, you toss up an insane comment about Obama's IQ?

Blogger Geoarrge February 19, 2017 1:22 PM  

If I had to bet, Obama's IQ is almost certainly very near 120. Being at the bottom of the top 10% is a recipe for serious insecurities. Imagine being just smart enough to be considered 'smart' by an average person, but being on the bottom of the totem pole in any group preselected for intelligence. Does Obama fit that profile?

Blogger dc.sunsets February 19, 2017 1:24 PM  

CIA's been running the USA since 1963.

Anonymous Looking Glass February 19, 2017 1:24 PM  

@50 Obama isn't an Obama. That's the rub and I've never seen a good explanation for how they got his supposed father to take a dive. (Granted, this was before the paternity testing era & his mother was slut, so maybe they thought wrong on the father.) And, if you've seen any pictures of Obama with his supposed half-siblings, they look nothing alike.

The issue with his birth certificate is separate. The Chicago Machine saw him as their golden boy after the 2004 DNC speech, so they clearly set about eliminating his history. We know practically nothing about him from before 2004 that isn't in one of his books. Everyone clammed up. No former girlfriends. Nothing that isn't pre-approved. "Barack Obama" is the greatest AstroTurfing campaign in the post-Cold War era. Oh, his original birth certificate probably read "Barry Dunham". That point was always the question no one that saw the birth certificate would ever answer.

Blogger OGRE February 19, 2017 1:26 PM  

I said on election night that the Democrats would never run a white presidential candidate again. It appears I would be correct.

Anonymous basementhomebrewer February 19, 2017 1:28 PM  

grumblr wrote:"There's a reason Obama hid his grades, never wrote anything as head of the Harvard Law Review,"

I am quite confident that Obama is nowhere close to being the sharpest knife in the drawer, but these things you're saying are not prima facie evidence of it. He wrote nothing for the law review probably because he didn't want to leave a paper trail, as that would damage his political chances. His grades are probably hidden for a different reason: it's the transcript which he wanted to hide, not the grades per se, because it would show the types of courses he took, most likely shallow, anti-American gobbledygook. I bet he got very high grades in those, of course.



Or that it showed him as a foreign national of Malaysia on scholarship.

Blogger James Dixon February 19, 2017 1:41 PM  

> Obama was probably one of the highest IQ people to hold the office. It's possible he was a literal genius.

We honestly have no idea. Obama's verbal skills indicate the verbal portion of his IQ is at least 120. But his math and spacial skills? We don't know and have no evidence for even speculation. But given his history, it seems unlikely that his IQ is anywhere near that high, dh. Probably somewhere in the 110-125 range.

Likewise, the evidence for Trump is extremely limited, and the estimates have ranged everywhere from sub-100 (unlikely) to 150+.

Blogger dh February 19, 2017 1:46 PM  

Vox,

IQ is overrated for individuals. But average IQ is absolutely integral to societies.

I agree.

As far as Obama, it's impossble to compare or tell because of affirmative action clouding the waters. Carter and Clinton both had substantial academic achievements.

But all three took the SAT's during a period when it was a close proxy to an IQ test.

We don't know Obama's SAT scores, but we apparently know he scored a 30 on the ACT. Bill Clinton was reported to have scored around 1000 on the SAT.

I suppose unless we get full records we could not recreate enough data to make an educated or uneducated guess about IQ's.

Anonymous Überdeplorable Psychedelic Cat Hair February 19, 2017 1:49 PM  

"The Nation of Islam theology claims that Yakub is the biblical Jacob. Mainstream Sunni and Shia Muslims do not have this belief, or anything similar to it. The story has caused disputes within the NOI during its history. Under its current leader Louis Farrakhan, the NOI continues to assert that the story of Yakub is true, stating that modern science is consistent with it."

@14 Kinda makes ya wonder if mainstream Moslems ever got into a holy war with guys from the Nation of Islam how it would go. I think would be a one-sided ass kicking.

"Perhaps. Obama was probably one of the highest IQ people to hold the office. It's possible he was a literal genius. But lots of good it did him. He still failed a lot."

Even if that were true, he nearly destroyed the country. That was his end goal. He was more interested in bath houses. BGS would agree.

"The media still doesn't get it. On Reliable Sources, they say we must educate the people on our role, but you can't get past the insults and fake news to Trump, while the hagiographies for Hillary while the emails and her foundation, and Bill's rapism were ignored. And they even said they had to drop even the appearance of objectivity (credibility) to get Hillary elected."

@34 Exactly. They are like whip makers for horse buggies after the model T has been in existence for 10 years. It's kind of like the media win the Internet first came ou...heh

@37 Poor Craig. /sarc

@43 "I always assumed the first "black" President would have to come from the Right due wholly to the nature of minority politics. But the "White guy from Hawaii that looks dark skinned" worked wonders for the Democrats."

I can imagine some black guys like those black students in that article written by the teacher (I think it was on American Renaissance's site) screaming, "Halfbreed. He halfbreed. They chose the halfbreed."

"Wait? How many of these phone calls supporting these terrible candidates are AltRight shitlords on a disinfo op?"

@45 InshAllah nearly all of 'em.

As far as Ellison vs. Perez: MOAR MINORITYS, MOAR STUPIDITY, MOAR IRRELEVANCE!"

Anonymous grumblr February 19, 2017 1:50 PM  

"Likewise, the evidence for Trump is extremely limited, and the estimates have ranged everywhere from sub-100 (unlikely) to 150+."

IQ 130 + balls of solid steel the size of hockey pucks > IQ 160 minus balls.

Blogger Nathan Braun February 19, 2017 1:52 PM  

How can we make sure that they pick the muslim?

Blogger pyrrhus February 19, 2017 1:54 PM  

@62. There have been studies of very high achieving individuals in science (not social science!). They tend to have extremely high IQs, many +4 SDs. A very tiny number of individuals have produced most of the major advances in western society, and they skew very very intelligent. Tesla alone was worth more than millions of other engineers and scientists....So, no, a society that had an average IQ of 110 would not be that advanced if it didn't produce (as it would in a normal distribution) a certain number of people with IQs over 160.

Blogger Matthew February 19, 2017 1:57 PM  

dh has previously claimed his own tested IQ was startlingly low, around 95 IIRC. Nobody believed him, given the cogency of his comments, his apparent technical chops, and various things he has let slip about his career.

This present OBAMA GENIUS claim suggests that either dh really does have a 95 IQ, or he's a liar. I lean toward the latter.

Blogger dh February 19, 2017 1:57 PM  

Dam dh, what happened to you man? The God Emperor really messed with your head. Here, of all places, you toss up an insane comment about Obama's IQ?

I don't think it's insane. I would love to be able to know, but I would wager that the average for President's is around the average mark, but a tad higher.

Being a good leader is rarely anything to do with intelligence. It's more about other qualities.

But we do know a few things about Obama. His language skills are strong, potentially very strong. We have no clue about his other skills because not a lot of records exist. There's also evidence that his ACT was 30, which is roughly at ~1400 SAT.

That score would translate to something in the 130's IQ wise.

Blogger pyrrhus February 19, 2017 1:57 PM  

@64 Given the fact that he was accepted to and graduated from Wharton, the top business school in the world, and seems to have broad general intelligence, along with a huge record of achievement, I would estimate 140+ for Trump.

Blogger pyrrhus February 19, 2017 1:59 PM  

Most recent presidents, based on their scores, have been in the 125-130 region.

Blogger Servant February 19, 2017 2:04 PM  

I like swipe as much as the next guy, should read posts before publishing.

Blogger dh February 19, 2017 2:07 PM  

Matthew, yes, my repeated tested IQ is about 1/2 SD below average. You pretty clearly demonstrate you don't know what IQ measures, since you conflate two qualities - intelligence and honesty - which are not both measured by IQ.

One of the most annoying things about the Alt-Right, the New-Right, or just the Right is their inability to deal with contradictory information.

Obama = bad, therefore, everything about Obama was bad. The last time I saw it was when Vox praised a single Obama policy, out of 8 years of policy making.

There is *very* little evidence to suggest Obama was dumb or unintelligent. There is a lot of evidence to suggest he was above average in intelligence. There is evidence to suggest he had strokes of genius.

Even smart right wing people like here can't parse basic sentences if it contains any hint of information that they disagree with. My sentence saying "It's possible Obama was a genius" is conflated immediately to "This present OBAMA GENIUS claim" is a great example of a sort of massive right-wing in-ability to operate when anything challenges their world-view.

Example of Obama's potential strokes of genius:

Obama, along with his leaders in the House, crafted the ACA to be resistant to repeal (most Pelosi and her aides). It has sliding subsidies which mean regular people who use it are largely insulated from the costs it will drive up. As the cost goes up, so does the subsidy. Big business, a GOP stronghold, loves free government money. Despite 100's of promises to repeal it "immediately" and "on day #1", the GOP is imploding over the inability to replace and repeal the law, since the pressure to "take care" of people on Obamacare is intense, and so intense, the GOP is getting weak knees. Speaker Ryan has to deliver on this, or face pressure from his base. Repealing it without giving all 10 million people on it something better (i.e. more free money) will be a political disaster. Plus now big business is lobbying against large changes. It's not just a regular law, it's a time-bomb for those trying to repeal it. It's been 8 years, and the GOP has no clue how to get rid of it. It's not impossible that they tried to lose 2016 to avoid having to disassemble it, because in another 4-8 years it will be all but impossible.

Blogger Gospace February 19, 2017 2:07 PM  

We honestly have no idea. Obama's verbal skills indicate the verbal portion of his IQ is at least 120.

Don't think so. He has no ability to speak extemporaneously on anything. And his vocabulary, as illustrated by the inability to properly pronounce corpsman, is limited.

Anonymous PinochetsChopperPilot February 19, 2017 2:12 PM  

I expect the whites in the DNC will eventually break off and either start a new party, or join something like the Green Party. The DNC purity spiral naturally leads to someone like Ellison getting into position(s) of power (including for 2020).

I think White dems will eventually have a split like the Episcopal church, whereby the actual adherents (white liberals), who paid for everything, have the legacy,etc (similar to the white cucks that ran Anglicanism in the US), will abandoned their church/infrastructure and the standing "DNC" (like the Episcopal Church) will have the facade of being the same church, but the people inside will be the inmates running the madhouse.

I suspect (((certain powers))) and their [[[Muslim]]] counterparts know that the Church of the DNC, the legacy cash, assets, infrastructure--all the things that setting up a party and having one for 150 years could mean--will already be in place when they simply move in.

Just a theory. Liberal white women, with a few exceptions, are not going to NOT try to run things--so I see them setting up a parallel party--the departure will have to be given a cucky narrative of "not enough for the workers" or 'womynz" or whatever--but a new party and mass exodus will occur.

Anonymous Man of the Atom February 19, 2017 2:17 PM  

dh wrote:
Example of Obama's potential strokes of genius:

Obama, along with his leaders in the House, crafted the ACA to be resistant to repeal (most Pelosi and her aides).


Doubtful. More likely enablers from K Street and Corporate lawyers writing the ACA for the DEMs. I have zero doubt that Pelosi was completely honest when she said "we have to pass it to see what's in it".

Anonymous PinochetsChopperPilot February 19, 2017 2:19 PM  

We know Obama isn't a genius or even near it because:

1. He's at least 33 percent black (his real father is obvious somewhat mixed Frank Marshall Davis)--In other words, he's black. Nuff said.

2. If he had gotten straight "A"s or whatever, at school, they would have presented those as evidence of his brillance. FYI: His lack of writings for the HLR and others, wasn't because he didn't want to leave a trail--but more likely, he simply is lazy and could get away with it, having been petted on the head his entire life, by Whites.

3. He is NOT a good public speaker, off-the-cuff, cannot pronounce basic words educated people can (like "Navy Corpsman), stutters incessantly, doesn't speak a foreign language (remember, that's always been the liberal elite test for who is "elite"), and he demonstrates the extreme sensitivity to (rightful) criticism that non-brights show when they suspect people know they are not bright.

He's simply an extreme narcissist, who like many blacks (pets) in academia, fell victim to the Dunning–Kruger effect, which seems to plague 90 percent of blacks, in almost any field. Their self-talk and outlandish claims of ability almost always fall short of reality.

Blogger Dave February 19, 2017 2:24 PM  

Obama was probably one of the highest IQ people to hold the office. It's possible he was a literal genius.

From that in less than 3 hours to this:

There is a lot of evidence to suggest he was above average in intelligence. There is evidence to suggest he had strokes of genius.

So which is it dh? Probably of the highest IQ or above average in intelligence?

Anonymous Looking Glass February 19, 2017 2:26 PM  

Some of us do have 4+ SD IQs, so before we get too much on the "numbers matter!" part that everyone falls into (and that Vox rightly castigates), a few points no one ever really mentions.

Beyond 130, IQ means very, very little. IQ testing has a function of Speed over Quality and highly favors specific forms of quick pattern recognition. Which is a function of any sort of testing and once you get beyond +2 SD in most testing, the utility simply breaks down. So, past 2 SD, it's a question of where your skill sets are.

I'd peg Obama around the 115-120 range, which is well above average, but his main "features" are a very easy manner with people. Obama is the guy you'd smoke a joint with. That's why he's such a huge hit with the Academic set. He felt like one of them. Though his verbal fluency was rapidly declining in the last years in office. If he wasn't on teleprompter, he just wasn't good. While being President ages you, he seems to have taken it a lot worse than others.

Trump is the outlier that you don't see often, which is why he's so hard for anyone to peg. Trump is really, really smart, but he's not a head-in-the-clouds type. You recognize your own and whenever Trump is responding on the fly, he's always 2 thoughts ahead of his listener. It's amazing to watch, but you're not use to it because most at that level just aren't as competitive. Trump has constantly shown much more of a desire to Win than to contemplate the "biggest questions". He got the Brains and the Brawn, and he has simply chosen to love the competition more than the peaceful tranquility of the clouds. (Our heads aren't in the clouds because we dislike you; we're there because we already finished the conversation and it's gotten boring.)

The biggest tell for Trump is the way he can operate up & down the intelligence ladder. He can, on the fly, shift between college-level policy to 4th-grade level interpersonal connection. Partially from 40+ years of experience he's had at it, but I've never seen someone do it so smoothly. Or even regularly pull it off without coming off as patronizing. There's a reason Scott Adams talks about his skills at a level he'd never seen before.

If you wanted to toss a tag on Trump for book smarts, it's probably around the 140-145 range with decades of experience convincing people he's something that he isn't necessarily. "Trump the New York Playboy" is something he created to further his business interests, which is why it's so hard to think of Trump the Extremely Intelligent. He's pulled a Bruce Wayne/Batman on the country.

Blogger Nxx 14 February 19, 2017 2:28 PM  

Leftists are all about virtue signalling.

Should I turn my children into despised minorities? How about giving away their culture so there's no place left for them to call home?

Answer: Of course! How else would I get to virtue signal my moral superiority?

Should I turn over the leadership of the Democrat party to people who will make it completely unelectable and in so doing effectively destroy it?

Answer: Of course! How else would I get to self stroke my ego until my wrists hurt?

Leftists are so addicted to virtue signalling they're literally lemmings. All we have to do is come up with a meme such that running over a cliff is the morally superior thing to do and they'll pied piper themselves into mass suicide.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents February 19, 2017 2:37 PM  

So Donna Brazille is getting her wish of "no white boys" finally. Fine by me. Let's all remember how easy it was to spearfish Podesta; he called up DNC IT and asked about the email he'd received, and the token who answered the call didn't see anything wrong with the email. That level of incompetence combined with active hostility towards white people should continue to shrink the DNCe, a good thing all by itself.

Hope Soros gives them a lot of money directly. Lots and lots. And lots. Because for sure they'll find ways to spend it.

Anonymous 12-19-17 February 19, 2017 2:48 PM  

In Paris right now, different groups of immigrants are waging low level war for territory.

We're seeing the same here between hispanics and muslims. There is no way this fight doesn't turn ugly, but those stories won't be on CNN or NBC until one of the groups is entrenched. Then those news agencies will be used by the entrenched group to attack the other(s).

The mass cognitive dissonance we have enjoyed since the election will continue, as white liberals will have to come to terms with their minority pets not playing nice.

The white exodus from the Dems will be a quiet slow trickle. As the pets fights, at first some will try to be peacemakers and will get shut down, then liberals will completely self-censor from party business, then some excuse will be found to not show up anymore. A catalyst that can be interpreted as a positive event will be the trigger for many to publicly change affiliation, like participation in a protest with Greens, etc.

Blogger James Dixon February 19, 2017 2:50 PM  

> There is a lot of evidence to suggest he was above average in intelligence.

No, there is only a lot of evidence to suggest his verbal skills are above average. There's almost no evidence on anything else.

> Obama, along with his leaders in the House, crafted the ACA to be resistant to repeal

First, dh, Obama didn't craft the bill. A lot of folks worked on it, and he wasn't even close to the main architect. Second, repealing it is very simple, once sentence. The Affordable Care Act is hereby repealed in it's entirety. The fact that the GOP establishment are a bunch of spineless p***ies is not an argument that Obamacare can't be repealed.

> He has no ability to speak extemporaneously on anything.

Lots of otherwise intelligent people don't.

> And his vocabulary, as illustrated by the inability to properly pronounce corpsman, is limited.

Reading/writing vocabulary does not equate to speaking vocabulary. I know lots of words I have no idea how to pronounce.

Anonymous VFM #6306 February 19, 2017 2:53 PM  

"Let's say you are completely uncommitted. You don't want 300 people calling and telling you what to do."

So...when are they are going to change the name of the party?

Anonymous Deez Nutz! February 19, 2017 3:06 PM  

Obama's IQ is higher than PewDiePie's subscription, sez Jesse Jackass and Al Wormtongue.

Blogger praetorian February 19, 2017 3:11 PM  

Ellison is perhaps as unstable as Trump.

How'd that slavish adherence to the MSM narrative work out for you last time, dh?

Blogger Ron February 19, 2017 3:23 PM  

@James Dixon

Anyone who think Obama is a genius is a fanatic. The man basically did nothing of any note whatsoever aside from being elected president while being black.

This crap about Trump's intelligence or lack of, is just more o the same shit that the Left always spews out whenever they have nothing else to say. It's the same as some gutless high school loser saying crap about the local football quarterback because the Quarterback got the hot cheerleader who isn't even aware of the bitter nerd's existence.

The facts of life. Trump is president, he has wide support by the men who drive the trucks and carry the guns. Those men are very angry and frightened. And with good cause for both.

What some worthless ego-nerd thinks on this issue means about as much as some idiot standing in the way of bulldozer yelling "stop". In times of plenty, the bulldozer driver might stop. These are not times of plenty, and the nerd is responsible for the mishandling. He can get out of the way and live, or he can stay in the way and demonstrate to us all what happens when a human body stands in the way of a 18 ton rolling block of steel.

Anonymous Philalethes February 19, 2017 3:23 PM  

They scrubbed him as much as they could and half-assed it and the faggot still won the presidency.

They also ran McCain against him (think that wasn't as much a set-up as the Black Messiah's nomination?). Mad man vs. con man: which would you vote for?

Blogger tz February 19, 2017 3:46 PM  

The NYT actually diagnoses the problem

The sensible liberals are (fortunately for us) being shouted down by the SJWs, Antifas, Black-blocs, and the rest.

I have to laugh because they are making Richard Spencer appear moderate by their hate and violence. Or I suppose the Overton Window is continuing to shift rightward.

Blogger tz February 19, 2017 4:04 PM  

To elaborate, the Overton slit on the left begins with Madonna wanting to blow up the Whitehouse and carpet F-bombing, and Judd discussing menstrual blood, and ends with Berkeley.

Anyone with the least brain sees a bunch of psychopaths and sociopaths that belong in an asylum or prison.

Whatever defects Trump might have, they pale (could that be an alt-white meme?) in comparison.

Meanwhile, Bill Lind has a warning with a recommendation

Anonymous BBGKB February 19, 2017 4:09 PM  

As others have noted blacks are able to fake it verbally, combined with speeches written by actual smart people. There is a new posting at http://thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2017/02/progressives-new-race-realists.html it has an older article describing how blacks can appear smart by parroting.

We know practically nothing about him from before 2004 that isn't in one of his books. Everyone clammed up. No former girlfriends

Several black moms came forward saying that their sons were killed because they had been Obama's ex boyfriends.


a society that had an average IQ of 110 would not be that advanced if it didn't produce (as it would in a normal distribution) a certain number of people with IQs over 160.

That's the point, for Somalis 4SD is 100IQ

Blogger Elocutioner February 19, 2017 4:16 PM  

If if if if if if if if if if if if if you sell a kidney for breathalyzer if if if if if if....

High verbal IQ my ass. Please point me to a single substantial off the cuff remark that he's made in the last 10 years that demonstrates an inherent high IQ and that wasn't likely scripted (such as a rigged CNN debate.) And failing that, find me a single handwritten letter from him cogently expressing his own thoughts. Good luck making the case that he's got a strong handle on logic or math.

He was a figurehead to warm the seat and rubber stamp the edicts, a fully controlled pawn. Politically he accomplished nothing because he's not even a politician. Obamacare - his signature 'accomplishment' - had to be rammed through in the dead of the night via legislative trickery only because the Democrats had - HAD - majorities in both houses. They've since been more than decimated.

The Obama gambit failed. He'll be Trump's Chamberlain - noted only in history for his failure and what he ushered in, the final act before the backlash.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft February 19, 2017 4:19 PM  

Experience has taught me a couple of things.

#1: The stereotypes I, personally, have learned are disturbingly accurate in most situations.
#2: I'm a terrible judge of intelligence in other people if I'm not specifically grilling them on it.

These being said, I wouldn't dare to place Obama above the low hundred and twenty range as pertains to his IQ.

As others have stated, there's basically no information aside from speeches to go by. In addition it should be noted that many/most of his public speaking occasions have been teleprompted (on top of many speeches likely pre-written by other individuals and later memorized and repeated, as many presidents in the past), so there's a less than particularly significant quantity of data to go on even where communication aptitude is concerned.

People claiming that Obama was in the 162+ IQ range... I didn't even have to consider it before determining that those individuals were either liars or morons, but most likely both.

Trump I'd guess to be an extremely polished/experienced 130-140. I'd never rate him below a 125, and wouldn't be shocked if he turned out to actually be in the 150-160 range.

Back OT though, I don't think the average Democratic IQ has been above 100 in decades. They still spout that inane lie about America being a democracy. Even the supposedly intelligent ones. This shows that they either failed history or have no integrity whatsoever.

I used to give them the benefit of the doubt by assuming they were just idiots or otherwise lacked a credible education, but the more hands-on quality time I have interacting with people of that variety, the more malign and intentionally disingenuous it feels.

To be fair, there are two groups. The common "morons" (useful idiots) and the malign but intelligent and manipulative "power addicts", many of whom (((are))) faithless and degenerate examples of a particular people-group, while many others work with/play along/are high-functioning thralls to the same.

Blogger James Dixon February 19, 2017 4:26 PM  

> Anyone who think Obama is a genius is a fanatic.

I never said he was. I said we had evidence that his verbal IQ was above average. Which we do.

> This crap about Trump's intelligence or lack of, is just more o the same shit that the Left always spews out whenever they have nothing else to say.

Of course. But the evidence to refute them is still lacking.

> Please point me to a single substantial off the cuff remark that he's made in the last 10 years that demonstrates an inherent high IQ...

As I said above, off the cuff abilities aren't exactly correlated to high verbal IQ. They're a distinct skill. Lots of otherwise high IQ people don't have that ability. There's a reason for the stereotype of the absent minded professor who can't talk to people.

Blogger valiance. February 19, 2017 4:26 PM  

@78

"Beyond 130, IQ means very, very little. IQ testing has a function of Speed over Quality and highly favors specific forms of quick pattern recognition. Which is a function of any sort of testing and once you get beyond +2 SD in most testing, the utility simply breaks down. So, past 2 SD, it's a question of where your skill sets are."

That's completely untrue. IQ past 2 SD does matter and is predictive of achievement in cognitively difficult fields like the hard sciences.

see: http://infoproc.blogspot.co.il/2014/05/life-impacts-of-personality-and.html

and particularly this figure: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4b8ThyfDgzs/U29nQEBAQTI/AAAAAAAAE40/iu0AgfuHE8E/s1600/smpy_odds.png

------------

Note IQ != presidential success

On Obama's IQ:
probably 130-140 range as per https://pumpkinperson.com/2015/01/08/the-iq-of-president-obama/

His likely LSATs and magna cum laude graduation from HLS (top 14% in his year, largely blind grading) are the biggest two in my view. Also good genes: Obama's father was smart, his half brother is a physicist from Stanford etc.

That said, there are a number of *recent* presidents as smart or smarter: Clinton, Bush I, Carter, Nixon; not to mention early presidents like JQ Adams, Jefferson etc.

------------

On Trump's IQ:

Likely ~125, similar to GWB. +4SD is ridiculous. Success != IQ
https://pumpkinperson.com/2016/09/27/more-info-on-trumps-iq-as-debate-looms/

But as with Obama, good genes: note Trump's brilliant physicist uncle, and his father (a self made centi-millionaire, equivalent to a billionaire in today's terms).

Anonymous grumblr February 19, 2017 4:27 PM  

"there is only a lot of evidence to suggest his verbal skills are above average"

Well, "above average" is the limit, and a generous one at that. Spouting a lot of high-falutin hooey with no actual substance is the 'high' verbal skills of a used car salesman, not a thoughtful, intelligent person. Obama claimed to be a Christian, yet he couldn't quote scripture accurately, and made key scriptural concepts appear to be the opposite of what they are. (FFS, he doesn't understand what "my brother's keeper" actually means.)

In this regard, having a modicum of eloquence (it's actually fake eloquence, as I think many here understand) is not a measure of intelligence. Blacks routinely get high marks for charisma and charm, and comically low marks for substance or any sort of agility when faced with a genuine problem.

Recently I saw this hilarious graph which broke down by the major races: expected major when entering college (blacks: something like 70% STEM), then actual major and degree (blacks: humanities 90%, STEM 10%). A while back I remember reading this great anecdote (can't remember where, sadly) of a conversation between a college-age black and a slightly older black, say 30s.

30s BLACK: So, where do you go to school.
COLLEGE BLACK: Stanford.
30s BLACK: Wow, that's great. (BEAT) African-American Studies, right?
COLLEGE BLACK (defeated): Yeah.

Forget about his grades, do we even know what Obama majored in? He married a woman who went to Princeton, whose thesis consisted of a long, sour rant about she didn't feel at ease at Princeton, because race. That's the caliber of woman he could attract.

Anonymous VFM #6306 February 19, 2017 4:30 PM  

The entire plot of the play "6 Degrees of Separation" is about how an ignorant black trades gay sex with a white handler for training as an eloquent youth, in order to scam elitist white Democrats out of their money.

Blogger James Dixon February 19, 2017 4:34 PM  

> Obama claimed to be a Christian,...

SJW's always lie.

Anonymous grumblr February 19, 2017 4:35 PM  

I mean, have you ever seen Obama's signature? It's the most comically self-inflated thing I've seen in years. Tells you a lot.

Anonymous Avalanche February 19, 2017 4:35 PM  

@58 "Obama isn't an Obama. That's the rub and I've never seen a good explanation for how they got his supposed father to take a dive."

Put on y'all's tin foil chapeaux for a sec: there's a 'thread' out there somewhere on the interwebs by some kind of non-MSM "journo/investigator/(nut?)" who says he managed to get some Obama DNA (from a drinking glass at a dinner), and some from Dunham's mother (the granny who raised the obamination)-- and there is no genetic connection whatsoever. AND he posts a picture of the alleged mommy when she was supposedly 8-mos preggo -- in a bikini with completely flat belly. This guy suggests that the obamination was, in fact, born (or at least conceived?) in Kenya to some OTHER (White) lover of 'Bamy Senior... and handed over tot he Dunhams for raisin'.

I prefer unicorns.

Anonymous VFM #6306 February 19, 2017 4:38 PM  

A black who can't get into Columbia at first is either going to be at 110 or lower...or else applied as a foreigner.

So either he is of average intelligence, or he was literally never President.

You can't expect midwits to reason themselves out of that dilemma: they didn't reason themselves into it in the first place.

Blogger pyrrhus February 19, 2017 4:49 PM  

@93. The "pumpkin person" article is completely wrong, as I have commented on before. Obama got into Harvard Law on affirmative action and, per strong rumor at Harvard, Saudi money. It doesn't take good, or even decent test scores to do that. When I was at Harvard, there were law students from the ME who literally did not have a clue and spent much of the day watching television. I personally know another person whose LSATs were awful, but whose very wealthy father bought her way into Yale Law.

Blogger tz February 19, 2017 4:51 PM  

half OT - He doesn't realize wikipedia has been converged and apparently doesn't want to admit Infogalactic exists.

He says that any political article will always be a war between SJWs and the alt-right, but the SJWs rule wikipedia.


Additionally, those targeting me originally (SJW editors on Wikipedia/RationalWiki) for exposing their abuse have now lead to me being targeting by a few white nationalists and far right characters online on Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwifarms, both hotbeds for far right activity and illegal targeting of individuals online, including underage children.

So when I look at a Google search return for my name now, I see my narrative about me distorted along the same political divisiveness as is polarizing the US right now.

What has happened to me in this case study is exactly how weaponization of the internet was, is, and will continue to be used as a form of intimidation and disinformation.

More concerning is our political landscape, which means anyone on social media like Twitter and Facebook will be targeted in these weaponized reputation campaigns, much like I’ve been.

Anonymous Avalanche February 19, 2017 4:52 PM  

@72 Obama, along with his leaders in the House, crafted the ACA to be resistant to repeal (most Pelosi and her aides). blah blah blah"

Oh FFS -- you think OBAMA had any hand in WRITING that obamination/abomination?! You think ANY president sits down and writes the laws that he blackmails or entices the congress to pass?! You DON'T think it was lobbyists and controllers who wrote the whole damned thing?! You are using a law written by committee -- probably NOT including golfer-boy to somehow imply something about his IQ?!

(And, by the way, many pretty-low-IQ blacks do not appear as retarded as the same low-IQ White or Asian would appear because they DO 'talk a good game.' Their ability to 'jive' covers over their actual LACK of intelligence!) Couldn't find the ref -- it's either Sailer or Taylor who presents the blacks' ability to talk =/= their apparent or actual IQ.)

Anonymous Jon Bromfield February 19, 2017 4:53 PM  

Obama a genius? Puleez...

I remember seeing on a newsstand across the top of an otherwise buried magazine a line that read "The Thinking Man's Thinking Man." Who might that be? I wondered. I dug it out to find it was a NEWSWEEK and the photograph on the cover was Al Gore. I laughed so hard I think I began bleeding inside.

Never believe the MSM. Never

Blogger Lovekraft February 19, 2017 5:04 PM  

I.Q. aside, are you someone I would want in my foxhole?

Blogger VFM #7634 February 19, 2017 5:05 PM  

Obama a genius? Puleez...

Liberals always overestimate black male intelligence. It may have something to do with black verbal facility, since a white person with an IQ of 85 would be much more obviously stupid.

And Obama was legendary for relying on his teleprompter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FWZfj-4XKg

Blogger VFM #7634 February 19, 2017 5:06 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger VFM #7634 February 19, 2017 5:09 PM  

Meanwhile, more winning:

Dozens Fired After Participating in 'A Day Without Immigrants'

'I hope you enjoyed your day off and you can enjoy many more'

http://www.newser.com/story/238557/dozens-fired-after-participating-in-a-day-without-immigrants.html

Blogger Matthew February 19, 2017 5:17 PM  

dh wrote:There is *very* little evidence to suggest Obama was dumb or unintelligent. There is a lot of evidence to suggest he was above average in intelligence. There is evidence to suggest he had strokes of genius.

Okie dokie.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable February 19, 2017 5:33 PM  

Nathan Braun wrote:How can we make sure that they pick the muslim?

I'm confident that the Democrats will choose the good Catholic boy and ignore his punchable gaypedoface, because they're notorious Islamophobes.

Blogger Mountain Man February 19, 2017 5:35 PM  

"Ellison is spotting Trump at least two SDs in IQ...no contest"

Baaahaahaaaaahaaaaa...wow - that was a good one. Too funny. You truly have missed your calling...it might just be fiction writer with an emphasis on comedy.

"There is a lot of evidence to suggest he was above average in intelligence. There is evidence to suggest he had strokes of genius."

Isn't it amazing what a teleprompter can accomplish.




Anonymous grumblr February 19, 2017 5:45 PM  

"There is evidence to suggest he had strokes of genius."

I'd be willing to admit there is evidence he had strokes, but that's as far as I'm willing to go.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable February 19, 2017 5:50 PM  

SciVo de Plorable wrote:Nathan Braun wrote:"How can we make sure that they pick the muslim?"

I'm confident that the Democrats will choose the good Catholic boy and ignore his punchable gaypedoface, because they're notorious Islamophobes.


(Fair warning: I designed this rhetoric with the intent of causing sufficient cognitive dissonance to literally induce temporary insanity, so please don't use it in person unless you're confident that you can defend yourself physically, in case it works.)

Anonymous Wyrd February 19, 2017 5:53 PM  

If if if if, okie doke!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Blogger tuberman February 19, 2017 5:55 PM  

#113
Dang Wyrd, you stole my line on O'Muslim.

Blogger valiance. February 19, 2017 5:57 PM  

@100 I don't believe affirmative action alone (though even Obama admits it played some part), but I could believe affirmative action + Saudi money if I had any reason to believe in the Saudi money. What's the deal there?

This is a good discussion of the likely relevant LSAT scores: http://isteve.blogspot.co.il/2013/05/obamas-lsat-score.html

Admission on AA grounds also doesn't cover the fact that he presumably did quite well while he was there. An AA case of the magnitude you describe should drop out or bomb, right? Instead, Obama graduated magna cum laude (top 14% in his year), president of the law review (not a pure sign of intellect but it's not nothing). If HLS grades aren't blind then this means nothing but I think most classes were when Obama was there. Perhaps you can correct me there. But also see: http://isteve.blogspot.co.il/2011/03/classmates-view-of-obama.html

PP's other line of attack is also pretty interesting: what's the expected IQ of a magna cum laude Harvard Law graduate who also becomes POTUS? Take away a few points for Obama's race (though keep in mind his father was likely quite clever, and Obama is only half white) and ~130 sounds reasonable. I mean taking becoming POTUS alone expected IQ should be something like ~130.

Psychometrics is powerful but inexact, especially when talking about individuals, and when one has only sketchy data to work with. Even if you take National Merit Finalist IQ of 132 as a hard ceiling (which I do not), Obama could be 130 or 131, which all in all I think is more in line with his profile than ~116.

Blogger Elocutioner February 19, 2017 6:00 PM  

@109 It's definitely a win-win for us.

Ellison: dimwit face of Islam screeching "Islamophobiaaaa!" as deportations largely fix the terrorism problem.

Perez: 2nd generation Dominican immigrant as the pedoface of the party trying to stop the deportation of their naturally conservative voting base.

Note that Perez ran the DOJ Civil Rights Division through the whole Trayvon affair. This is notable as the CRD hired protesters to march on and occupy the FL gov's office (see: Treehouse.) This is another weaponized branch of the gov't that most people have never even heard of.

I'm hoping for Ellison as he's the dumber of the two.

Anonymous Wyrd February 19, 2017 6:02 PM  

Dang Wyrd, you stole my line on O'Muslim.

Funny sounds, provocative tweets.

Anonymous Avalanche February 19, 2017 6:11 PM  

@115 "I mean taking becoming POTUS alone expected IQ should be something like ~130."

"becoming POTUS" -- or being handled/placed INTO POTUS?

Had ANYone (except in Chicago) really ever heard of this guy before he was "suddenly" the presidential front runner -- *just* when what-was-his-name was drummed off the national stage in one week by ALL the media using his squeal/shout/yell that was played a million times over?!

The obamination was the perfect "blank slate" -- a 'presentable articulate' (not-very-)black guy with NO history, no background, no ANYthing -- except suddenly and miraculously the support of the ENTIRE media and liberal political establishment? Liberals could paint him as the man who came to dinner; cucks could convince themselves he wasn't bad for a black man, and let them PROVE they weren't racist...

But really really smart? Able to run his own campaign and prepare bills and laws (and executive orders) to do things he probably couldn't explain till he was well briefed and provided a teleprompter? "If you LIKE you doctor..."

(Remember his idiot selfie in the White House mirror?)

Blogger Elocutioner February 19, 2017 6:12 PM  

"Obama graduated magna cum laude (top 14% in his year),"

It was the top 30% in 1991. I can't find a source besides Obama himself to verify this claim at honors.

Blogger tuberman February 19, 2017 6:13 PM  

#115

Give me a break, O'Muslim was being "groomed" even before Harvard, so he had tons of help. Several reliable sources have said his IQ was between 116-120. He is a Genius compared to Somalis.

Blogger ZhukovG February 19, 2017 6:15 PM  

I don't know what Obama's IQ is, but he was smart enough that when elected he realized he was going to have no say whatsoever in governing the country. So he said, fuck it and played golf for eight years.

I'd probably do the same thing.

Anonymous Self Identifies as Harvard Magnum Come Lordy February 19, 2017 6:17 PM  

Victim Olympics mucho tears
"Federal Immigration Agents Arrest Transgender Woman Seeking Protective Order Against Domestic Abuser"
http://www.towleroad.com/2017/02/immigration-agents/
"Federal immigration agents have arrested an undocumented transgender woman just moments after she obtained a protective order against her abuser who allegedly tipped off the agents."

Blogger tuberman February 19, 2017 6:20 PM  

115,

Simple grooming ... plenty of other people supplied his intelligence, except he learned to talk well with a prompter. "It was his TIME, and plenty of AZZLICKS to make sure.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable February 19, 2017 6:21 PM  

Mountain Man wrote:"Ellison is spotting Trump at least two SDs in IQ...no contest"

Baaahaahaaaaahaaaaa...wow - that was a good one. Too funny. You truly have missed your calling...it might just be fiction writer with an emphasis on comedy.


When you spot someone points in a game, you grant them a lead before the contest even begins. Likewise, Ellison would be granting Trump an immediate advantage in IQ.

Anonymous Difster February 19, 2017 6:22 PM  

We should all be calling in to the DNC in support of Ellison. It would be so much more fun. Inevitably, his devotion to Islam will trump the Constitution and we'll all be greatly entertained.

Blogger Kristophr February 19, 2017 6:23 PM  

Obama's verbal skills are NOT in the 120 IQ range. Whenever he was forced to speak extemporaneously, he failed hard.

The press went to great lengths to only throw him softballs he was prepped for by his handlers.

Anonymous FP February 19, 2017 6:28 PM  

dh wrote Repealing it without giving all 10 million people on it something better (i.e. more free money) will be a political disaster. Plus now big business is lobbying against large changes. It's not just a regular law, it's a time-bomb for those trying to repeal it. It's been 8 years, and the GOP has no clue how to get rid of it. It's not impossible that they tried to lose 2016 to avoid having to disassemble it, because in another 4-8 years it will be all but impossible.

If the GOP doesn't get rid of the ACA, it bankrupts the whole country in the matter of a few years, 10 tops, from the people to the local,state and feds. Of course, that would benefit many who could take control using the NDAA/Patriot Act etc..

Blogger tuberman February 19, 2017 6:30 PM  

The DNC is following an old formula: Here comes Everyone = Egalitarianism = The War of Everyone Against Everyone, and the End of Civilization.

Except this time the Alt-Right is here with an excellent chance to renew Western Civilization fast after some necessary barbaric retribution.

Blogger Lazarus February 19, 2017 6:31 PM  

Barack Obama's IQ is ~116

Vox Day post from 2006

http://voxday.blogspot.ca/2008/09/barack-obamas-iq-is-116_18.html

Blogger pyrrhus February 19, 2017 6:33 PM  

@115 Admission on AA grounds also doesn't cover the fact that he presumably did quite well while he was there. An AA case of the magnitude you describe should drop out or bomb, right? Instead, Obama graduated magna cum laude (top 14% in his year), president of the law review (not a pure sign of intellect but it's not nothing). If HLS grades aren't blind then this means nothing but I think most classes were when Obama was there. Perhaps you can correct me there.

He was elected President of the law review, he's good at getting elected. As to the rest, we don't have a transcript. Now if he did so well, why does Obama refuse to release his transcripts? We know he was at Columbia for a while, but no transcript there either. His "classmates" say they never saw Obama in a class.....Everything about Obama's life is under lock and key...
As to Saudi money, or anyone's money, as I described in detail, enough of it will get you in anywhere. Harvard Law has an enormous class of 500, far larger than any other school, so there's always room for one more.

Blogger valiance. February 19, 2017 6:33 PM  

@119 top 14% for HLS class of 1991 is from Barack O'Liberal: The Education of President Obama by Alan R. Lockwood: https://www.amazon.com/Barack-OLiberal-Education-President-Obama/dp/147912334X

here's the relevant footnote: #625
Harvard Law School Alumni Directory 1996, pp. 1193-95. The 14% figure is derived from the number of students in the class of 1991 who graduated magna cum laude as disclosed in the bios in the Alumni Directory.

Lockwood is fairly convincing on the LSATs/grades/IQ issue.

Blogger pyrrhus February 19, 2017 6:36 PM  

@126 The Indian Parliament was dumbfounded when Obama brought in a teleprompter for his speech to them. They had never seen one before....

Blogger Lazarus February 19, 2017 6:39 PM  

You don't want Perez, even if he is NotWhite:

The effort to boost Perez, paradoxically and to Ellison’s irritation, is led by operatives allied with the country’s first black president, who view the Minnesotan as too tied to the identity politics they think cost Hillary Clinton the election.

“We like Keith,” one longtime Obama political ally, who was pushing Perez, told me in November. “But is he really the guy we need right now when we are trying to get all of those disaffected white working-class people to rally around our message of economic equality?”

Anonymous One Deplorable DT February 19, 2017 6:44 PM  

In other news, Emperor Palpatine cannot decide between an exhaust port that leads straight to the main reactor, or leaving half the outer skin off of the Death Star.

Analysts assure him that regardless of his choice, the Rebellion will soon be crushed, and Skywalker with them.

Blogger tuberman February 19, 2017 6:45 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger JWM in SD February 19, 2017 6:47 PM  

I honestly don't believe that pursuing Hitlery is off the table. In fact, I think Trump needs to have the Doj go after her first since she is politically weak and the Obama for sedition.

Blogger valiance. February 19, 2017 7:06 PM  

@130 you're right HLS class is huge, but given the statistics of who they admit I think it unlikely Obama had the low LSATs you do, especially given he's admitted to a poor undergraduate GPA for HLS (see Lockwood). The picture of Obama as a HS/college slacker who got it together to do well on LSATS and in law school is totally consistent and believable.

Leaving the law review aside, I don't think the fact that Obama won't release his grades says much--most presidential candidates don't. Weak evidence (though it's mildly surprising they haven't been leaked).

Everything we can infer about them suggests his grades were high. The only evidence they were low is unsourced speculation about Saudi money and CIA grooming. All well and good if its true. But I'm not seeing squat besides vague insinuations.

The teleprompter thing is synecdoche for Obama's problems with extemporaneous speech in general and is likely indicative of a real lopsidedness in Obama's cognitive profile; but its hardly a good guide to his full scale IQ. That's like liberals saying GWB was dumb because of a few malapropisms.

Blogger pyrrhus February 19, 2017 7:08 PM  

@131. No transcript means no evidence. Given that Obama was an inept and apparently corrupt attorney, fired from Sidley & Austin after a few months and forced to give up his law license in 1980 by the Illinois Bar disciplinary people, I give him credit for nothing that isn't certified by the school.
Nor do I see any way that a student who didn't even complete his required "note" could graduate Magna cum laude, without massive interference by political forces...

Blogger pyrrhus February 19, 2017 7:10 PM  

Leaving the law review aside, I don't think the fact that Obama won't release his grades says much--most presidential candidates don't. Weak evidence (though it's mildly surprising they haven't been leaked).

Flat out wrong. Bush released his, Kerry's have long been known, etc.

Blogger pyrrhus February 19, 2017 7:12 PM  

Normal politicians don't care about their grades, because they know the voters don't care...

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 19, 2017 7:12 PM  

" the average Democrat IQ is now south of 100. "
NOW ? it always has been, like the law of gravity or the erf bean flat.

Blogger Cail Corishev February 19, 2017 7:21 PM  

Liberals always overestimate black male intelligence.

If you meet a lot of black people, and one appears to be in the top 1% of those blacks in terms of intelligence, he's going to be about as impressive by comparison as whites who are in the top 1% of whites -- despite having an IQ about 1SD lower than those whites. Naturally you're going to overestimate his IQ.

On the other hand, I rarely meet any blacks, and I don't watch much TV, so I'm not indoctrinated by show after show portraying blacks as the smartest guy in the room (just today at a birthday party, someone was raving about a TV show about "triplets" where one of the triplets is an adopted black son -- who of course is the smart, successful one). When I see Obama speak, I'm not comparing him to other blacks, but to speakers in general; so I see someone whose verbal skills are nothing special, and who may not have a deep understanding of what's been written for him to say. The people who rave about his oratorical skills should spend some time watching Reagan on YouTube.

Of course, some will say I'm predisposed to see Obama in a negative light. But they're at least as disposed to see him in a positive one.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 19, 2017 7:25 PM  

" Perhaps. Obama was probably one of the highest IQ people to hold the office. It's possible he was a literal genius. But lots of good it did him. He still failed a lot. "
dh, I can't believe you said that. In your heart of of hearts ,you KNOW that ObozO is one ignant-assed Ubangi.

Blogger Cail Corishev February 19, 2017 7:26 PM  

“We like Keith,” one longtime Obama political ally, who was pushing Perez, told me in November. “But is he really the guy we need right now when we are trying to get all of those disaffected white working-class people to rally around our message of economic equality?”

Except they don't have a message of economic equality -- not for working-class white people. Their only message for white people is a big middle finger. This guy must not realize his type is no longer welcome in his own party.

Anonymous Tipsy February 19, 2017 7:29 PM  

dh wrote:
Obama's potential strokes of genius


Straight line alert! BBGKB? Anyone?

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable February 19, 2017 7:31 PM  

Elocutioner wrote:I'm hoping for Ellison as he's the dumber of the two.

I'm literally not saying which I prefer and why because I suspect that they're reading this. But yeah, basically a win-win, pedo prophet or pedo face.

Blogger valiance. February 19, 2017 7:36 PM  

@138 Obama was 19 in 1980 and afaik he never worked for Sidley & Austin full time, he was a summer associate. He worked as a lawyer from 93 until 2004.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 19, 2017 7:39 PM  

"Straight line alert! BBGKB? Anyone?"
Like I just said , dh can't even buy into the BS he just spouted. Why he did I do not know, mebbe he will 'splain hissef. DIEHARD DONKEYCRATS NEED TO DO THAT,DIE.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 19, 2017 7:42 PM  

"He worked as a lawyer from 93 until 2004."
would you let Jugears represent you in a court of law ?

Blogger Ingot9455 February 19, 2017 7:45 PM  

Remember that Obama was known to submit his papers to his professors for 'regrade' whenever he got a B instead of an A (it came out in the papers when one of his Harvard professors was at a White House dinner and they joked about it.)

This means that Obama was using his schmoozing skills (good enough to become president, by hook and by crook) to up his grades. So his grades are not a reliable measure of his IQ-related intelligence. They're more another measure of his 'social intelligence'. His ability to play people sympathetic to blacks, his ability to be the 'blank slate' that people project their desires on, and so forth.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 19, 2017 7:58 PM  

valiance. wrote:Everything we can infer about them suggests his grades were high. The only evidence they were low is unsourced speculation about Saudi money and CIA grooming. All well and good if its true. But I'm not seeing squat besides vague insinuations.
The fact that they were hidden, and are completely unknown to this day suggests they were embarrassing.
What do you have that suggests they were high? His own claim to have graduated cum laude?

Blogger Cail Corishev February 19, 2017 8:21 PM  

Isn't it weird how the people who insist that IQ is overrated and doesn't exist anyway, are the most invested in their guy's (or their side's) IQ being the highest? Typical liberal: "IQ is meaningless, and mine is higher than yours."

Blogger Lazarus February 19, 2017 8:33 PM  

JWM in SD wrote:I honestly don't believe that pursuing Hitlery is off the table. In fact, I think Trump needs to have the Doj go after her first since she is politically weak and the Obama for sedition.

Not.Going.To.Happen.

This is why actual assassination is an easier option. The Clintons have always understood this.

Blogger praetorian February 19, 2017 8:38 PM  

Never underestimate the ability of white people to overestimate the ability of a well spoken black man.

Anonymous BBGKB February 19, 2017 8:57 PM  

Obama's potential strokes of genius ...Straight line alert! BBGKB? Anyone?

That line is as STR8 as the cocaine snorted off little boys PPs in DC

Anonymous PinochetsChopperPilot February 19, 2017 8:58 PM  

Again, it's very simple, if Obama's grades were high, we would have seen them presented as proof--if only to show how racist we all. Their absence says more than anything about this guy's alleged IQ.

His failure to write anything at the Harvard Law Review, is for the same reason it is for almost ANY African-American (and often white females) in any particular field were a standard is common--yet somehow unmet by them--they are exempt from the same standards as white men, and by the mid-80s, blacks (followed by women in the late 90s) were fully aware that they didn't even have to Fake It in most circumstances, because White Knights would ALWAYS cover for them. He didn't write anything, because, A) He's not smart enough to put his own thoughts through any academic rigor, B) He was too lazy to care; C)Someone would cover for him by accusing anyone of pointing out his lack of editing on the HLR, as "raciss".

HE IS BLACK so he is LAZY and he grew up having EVERYTHING handed to him as the special blacksnowflake in a sea of whites once back on US Soil. He was a pet, and he learned that a few tricks kept him in the clear--then he was groomed. He didn't write his books either--there is NOTHING authentic about his life, not even his name--one of which he was never referred to as growing up. Nor is that his "father's" dreams, because it's not his father. FMD is his father (the pics make it so obvious--similar to Chelsea's lower lip and facial structure and Webster Hubbels)

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 19, 2017 9:00 PM  

"On the other hand, I rarely meet any blacks,"
Where in the yankee ridden frozen tundra you stay at ?
You are one lucky fuck, ya hear me ? They got more nigras than a Tarzan movie in my neck of the woods.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 19, 2017 9:04 PM  

" FMD is his father (the pics make it so obvious--similar to Chelsea's lower lip and facial structure and Webster Hubbels)"

yup.

Anonymous grumblr February 19, 2017 9:24 PM  

@156 Well I had far graver complaints about Barry than his paternal origins, so I didn't pay that one too much attention. But assuming it's true, then why did Stan the Man get all sloppy with Obama Senior at all?

Sailer has an old piece on Obama's HLS years where he quotes Jackie Fox at length, a fellow student who actually knew him. She says she respected his intellect enough, but he had come to fashion a self image of himself as Future First Black President, and began to shape his behavior accordingly. He was a massive schmoozer and kiss-ass to whomever he thought could advance His Greatness, and his intellect was quite respectable, but he subjected everything to the test of "Is it good for King Barack?"

It's worth a read.


Blogger Francis Parker Yockey February 19, 2017 9:27 PM  

@dh
"Obama was probably one of the highest IQ people to hold the office."

"57 states."
"Corpseman"

Hmm...

Anonymous PinochetsChopperPilot February 19, 2017 9:32 PM  

How do they say it in "Austrian"?

Blogger valiance. February 19, 2017 9:40 PM  

@139 Bush's transcripts were leaked in '99, he declined to release them before then and only released them ~'04 after they had been leaked. Kerry did release his grades, but he is unusual in that, and he didn't do it while he was a candidate. Al Gore's transcript was leaked. Romney's grades inferred from his honors, I don't think his transcript was actually released. McCain disclosed his class rank but not his grades etc.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 19, 2017 9:55 PM  

valiance. wrote:Bush's transcripts were leaked blah blah blah blah fuck it.

Why do you keep on insisting on this fucking loser's intelligence? There is NO evidence that he's particularly intelligent. NONE. everything about his persona is manufactured. Every damn single thing. The guy who couldn't bother to show up for class or write an article for the law review he edited. His books are obviously ghostwritten. Have you read a single paragraph that he wrote himself? Has anyone?
Take him off the teleprompter and he's a stuttering clusterfuck of miserable failure. He's as smart as the female news anchor in a bottom 40 TV market.
He couldn't even hold on to his lawyer job once he graduated.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 19, 2017 9:56 PM  

That sorry bastard Brokaw, the night that nubian mutt beat the sorry assed Muh-Cain :
" We know so little about him, but he's a smart man, probably the smartest man we have ever had for a President
I rest my case.

Blogger F.D. Stephens February 19, 2017 10:01 PM  

Progressives versus bureaucrats. We've reached the eighth or ninth circles with this, haven't we?

Blogger Lazarus February 19, 2017 10:04 PM  

Any credibility dh may have had is now committed to the dustbin of history. Reality is brutal but fair.

Blogger tim February 19, 2017 10:09 PM  

Is DuJan still alive?

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 19, 2017 10:13 PM  

" Future First Black President,"{
He's a mutt, he's not the first nigra preznit.

Blogger tim February 19, 2017 10:15 PM  

How much video does deep state have on Barry bathouse? Isn't he owned and used as a useful magic negro?

OpenID ce8d632a-647c-11e3-94d3-000bcdcb2996 February 19, 2017 10:21 PM  

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

www.BoycottBitches.com

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

Blogger dh February 19, 2017 10:29 PM  

FPH - 160. Verbal gaffes were very rare from both Pres. Obama and Pres. GW Bush. It was mostly due to the very slow speaking style, halting at times. I say the same thing for Pres. Trump, minor technical mistakes or exaggerations when he's talking are not indicators of intelligence. They are oratory flaws. If that's your barometer, there exists many collections of Presidential gaffes going back to the dawn of recording and it's all turtles all the way down.

@170
Oh FFS -- you think OBAMA had any hand in WRITING that obamination/abomination?! You think ANY president sits down and writes the laws that he blackmails or entices the congress to pass?! You DON'T think it was lobbyists and controllers who wrote the whole damned thing?! You are using a law written by committee -- probably NOT including golfer-boy to somehow imply something about his IQ?!

I don't think he or Pelosi literally wrote it, but to answer your question, there are Congresspeople who draft their laws. Rep. Gowdy, for example, has and so have several other sharp (often former lawyer or practicing lawyers) elected officials who know how to draft laws.

But it is exactly clear that the law was designed by the White House in conjunction with the Speaker. The contours of it. No one nit picks Vox when he talks about making video games even though we know he isn't literally doing all the work. This is that famous right-wing inability to deal with contradictory facts. Obama is stupid therefore he had nothing to do with it. Even though it has his name on it. And everyone blames him for it. And yet, despite all that, all the evidence points to a long drawn out failure for the GOP to repeal it.

Doubtful. More likely enablers from K Street and Corporate lawyers writing the ACA for the DEMs. I have zero doubt that Pelosi was completely honest when she said "we have to pass it to see what's in it".

Yet more dishonesty. Pelosi said that we (Congress) have to pass it so the public can see whats in it. It was never to imply she didn't know whats in it. Her chief legislative aide is the person who drafted it.

So which is it dh? Probably of the highest IQ or above average in intelligence?
I think the Presidency has been mostly held by people of average intelligence, trending maybe a slight bit above. Leadership, and political skill, which are the primary tools to get elected to the office, do not tend to lend themselves to elected office. Look at Vox and how his election went for him. A person with above average intelligence would be stand-out among the elected class in the United States.

Once again, for a supposedly smart bunch of right-wing people you are all pretty solid at creating false dilemma's and proving an inability to deal with conflicting information.

Blogger dh February 19, 2017 10:33 PM  

Lazarus--

That old article from Vox is actually great, I don't remember reading it at the time. Vox and the original poster work out the math that Obama was at least 1SD above average, perhaps as much as 2SD above average. Which if my thesis about the average intelligence of other Presidents is true, essentially makes my statement proven true.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 19, 2017 10:34 PM  

My # 1 dawg could have outdone that stupid assed mutt Obozo at Hahvaahd Lahh Skool.
Aaaay-up.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey February 19, 2017 10:38 PM  

@grumblr
"That's the caliber of woman he could attract."

Women if high caliber are not typically interested in the position of beard.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 19, 2017 10:40 PM  

Your thesis is fucked, dh. Quit kidding yourself, you will be a better person for it.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey February 19, 2017 10:46 PM  

@Avalanche
"You think ANY president sits down and writes the laws that he blackmails or entices the congress to pass?!"

Actually, one of the reasons that Clinton failed to pass his health care plan was Crooked Hillary's involvement in attempting to micromanage its content, as well as its passage through Congress, which only succeeded in pissing off her own party. Obama's approach (playing golf while the lobbyists and legislators worked it out), was actually considerably more effective.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 19, 2017 10:51 PM  

"Yet more dishonesty. Pelosi said that we (Congress) have to pass it so the public can see whats in it. It was never to imply she didn't know whats in it. Her chief legislative aide is the person who drafted it."
So, she's not responsible for it one damn bit ? Other people write out crazytowns stuff ? she don't read one thing her goons write up ?
dh, you disapoint the hell out of me.

Blogger dh February 19, 2017 10:54 PM  

So, she's not responsible for it one damn bit ? Other people write out crazytowns stuff ? she don't read one thing her goons write up ?
dh, you disapoint the hell out of me.


I am saying the exact opposite. Her and Obama designed it, they own it. Saying she didn't know whats in it because she didn't personally write is like saying Vox doesn't know whats in John C Wrights books because he didn't write it.

This isn't hard people. Read, comprehend. If you don't comprehend, consider you are the problem, not me.

Obama's approach (playing golf while the lobbyists and legislators worked it out), was actually considerably more effective.
And of course, designing it to blow up the Congress who tries to repeal it. As we are now seeing.

Blogger dh February 19, 2017 10:55 PM  

Your thesis is fucked, dh. Quit kidding yourself, you will be a better person for it.

The evidence backing it up would be to suggest which elected Presidents were more than 1-2SD above the median intelligence. Go for it. Prove me wrong.

Blogger Mountain Man February 19, 2017 10:56 PM  

@124
Got it - thanks for the explanation.
My sarcasm on that one will is officially retracted.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 19, 2017 11:00 PM  

You are wrong, dh. Be a fuckin' man and owe up to it. Yeah, it might be hard for you to do, but you will be a better man for it.

Anonymous Sharrukin February 19, 2017 11:04 PM  

179. dh

The evidence backing it up would be to suggest which elected Presidents were more than 1-2SD above the median intelligence. Go for it. Prove me wrong.

Elected office does not guarantee intelligence.

Evidence...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q

Congressman Hank Johnson fears Guam will tip over

There are other examples.

So if a Congress doesn't guarantee intelligence, why would President?

Blogger Matthew February 19, 2017 11:10 PM  

Liar it is, then. Welp.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 19, 2017 11:10 PM  

You can duck, dodge, weave, and bullshit all the live long day,dh. The truth shall set you free,my friend.

Anonymous grumblr February 19, 2017 11:12 PM  

I 'unno, man, seems like this little joust is going on too long simply because people are having fun with it. But...

Look at it like this. I think we can all agree that Barry is not a towering intellect, not a genius, not in the least like the press made him out to be. But he's also not a retard, the same way GWB (may his name be forever cursed) was not a retard, but also not an intellectually gifted man particularly. Somebody suggested +1 SD and though I don't know the details of these numbers, that sounds about right: smarter than the average bear, but not smarter than the park ranger.

I think of Obama as being smart the way Doctor Smith on the old "Lost in Space" show was smart: he knew enough and was crafty enough to cling to Will Robinson and Robot so that Don and Dr. Robinson wouldn't beat him to a pulp, but that didn't make him as smart as even Penny or Julie. But still... crafty isn't exactly stupid.

Obonkers also probably has something else in common with Doctor Smith, but that's old news.

Blogger Matthew February 19, 2017 11:13 PM  

I mean, it's possible that dh is just lying to himself, then recycling it as sincerity to us. But still, falsehoods.

dh probably thinks Tommy Smothers is actually dumb.

Anonymous grumblr February 19, 2017 11:16 PM  

Well... MAYBE Obama is smarter than Julie. We'll grant him that much.

Blogger ace February 19, 2017 11:16 PM  

I feel like I'm watching a bitter enemy put a gun to their heads and ranting that they will do it, for sure. What can you say?

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 19, 2017 11:21 PM  

dh, quit thinking you are a legend in your own mind.
We know better.
Prove ME wrong.

Blogger ace February 19, 2017 11:25 PM  

Also my personal dart-throw for Obama's IQ is 122.

Blogger Lazarus February 19, 2017 11:28 PM  

dh commits blog suicide.

film at 11

Anonymous TS February 19, 2017 11:29 PM  

"There is *very* little evidence to suggest Obama was dumb or unintelligent. There is a lot of evidence to suggest he was above average in intelligence. There is evidence to suggest he had strokes of genius."

#6. “Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.” - President Obama
http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/top-10-dumbest-quotes-from-president-barack-obama/6/

LOL. Yeah real rocket scientist.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 19, 2017 11:32 PM  

190. ace
Put your glasses on afore the toss.
THAT MUTTS IQ IS MORE LIKE IN THE 78-88 RANGE.
What say you, dh ?

Blogger ace February 19, 2017 11:37 PM  

I've been known to be generous in my estimates, but I don't think Obama's IQ is below VD's estimate of 115. I think mine is an upper bound, potentially.

Blogger ace February 19, 2017 11:42 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 19, 2017 11:43 PM  

" I mean, it's possible that dh is just lying to himself, then recycling it as sincerity to us. But still, falsehoods. "
Amen. dh needs to get over hissef.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 19, 2017 11:49 PM  

195. ace
Vox was being generous, as a gentleman would be.
I have been told that i am not so much a gentleman, and they are prolly right.

Blogger ace February 19, 2017 11:51 PM  

@197 Well, I removed my own comment, realizing I was speaking issues I didn't really know about. However, even among gentleman, Obama has an above-average intelligence and not much else.

Blogger tuberman February 20, 2017 12:02 AM  

Let's see 115 is one SD above average, and 122 is 1.5 SD. Duhh?!

1 – 200 of 251 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts