ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, February 08, 2017

SJWs doubling down into disaster

It's rather amusing to read this report on Big Social doubling down on their anti-hate campaigns even as the Daily Mail reports that corporates are beginning to abandon social media as an advertising vehicle:
Twitter announced Tuesday that it is expanding efforts to protect its users from abuse and harassment, the latest milestone in a broader, growing corporate campaign to crack down on online hate.

The social media giant said it has begun identifying people who have been banned for abusive behavior and it will stop them from creating new accounts. The company said its changes, which also include a new "safe search" feature, will be implemented in the coming weeks.

In July, Twitter banned conservative provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos, an editor of the right-wing news site Breitbart News, for "participating in or inciting targeted abuse of individuals." Twitter subsequently suspended the accounts of other prominent figureheads of the "alt-right" fringe movement, an amorphous mix of racism, white nationalism, xenophobia and anti-feminism.

Twitter has been under fire for failing to address hate and abuse on the site since its founding a decade ago. Balancing its reputation as a free speech haven has come into conflict with efforts to protect users.

Other internet companies have taken recent steps to curb abusive behavior and ban users who violate rules against promoting hate.

Reddit banned a forum for white nationalists from its social news website last Wednesday. A message at the link for the "r/altright" subreddit attributed its ban to an impermissible "proliferation of personal and confidential information."

Also last week, the crowdfunding website GoFundMe removed a campaign for a conservative author and self-described "researcher" on the internet conspiracy theory known as "pizzagate," which alleged with no evidence that Democrats were running a child sex ring out of a Washington, D.C., pizza shop. Brittany Pettibone had launched her GoFundMe campaign for a video podcast about "traditional values that once made Western Civilization great," including "love of one's own culture, race and country."

GoFundMe spokesman Bobby Whithorne said in an email that Pettibone's campaign was removed because it violated the company's terms of service, which include rules against promoting hate, violence, harassment, discrimination, terrorism or "intolerance of any kind."
I'm convinced there is some sort of developmental relationship between SJWs and Gamma males. They both respond to stress and conflict in a reliably self-destructive manner. "Don't like my attempts to control you? Turning your back and walking away from me? Well, just you watch me try even harder!"

Labels: , ,

85 Comments:

Anonymous simplytimothy February 08, 2017 4:59 AM  

Balancing its reputation as a free speech haven has come into conflict with efforts to protect users.

This "Balancing" act is an effective lie up until the truth outs. They use a variant of this trope in most political arguments.

"Multi-faceted" is another.

"Our values" another.


I'm convinced there is some sort of developmental relationship between SJWs and Gamma males

To my surprise, I am finding your alpha-game work is paying huge dividends for my peace-of-mind when dealing with other males. I am glad I entertained your ideas. Its a great timesaver and filter. I am able to focus my attention in productive areas with productive people and leave the gammas to sink and flounder. Its kinda funny when you don't help them rescue themselves from their own incompetence and I can sit back, predict their behavior and not waste my time compensating for their incompetence in the tasks at hand. I have made a mental note to review your "dealing with (type)" rhetorical attacks (they do seem incapable of dispassionate consideration of "hateful" ideas) when I get a few spare moments. TL;DR, your model appears accurate with good predictive value. Thanks for your work in the area.

Blogger Laramie Hirsch February 08, 2017 5:13 AM  

Time for a "Go Fund Me" alt-Tech.

Anonymous acushla February 08, 2017 5:15 AM  

Velly sorry, OT, but this is just too sweet a treat, and must be shared with the Vile Ones.

Here is (h/t our valiant countryman Markku) a brilliant Finnish goddess delivering a superb performance, in 25 languages, of what is, sorry but your counter-opinions don't matter, the most moving song so far written in this our early 21st century. Get ready to have your heads explode.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aljmNEGWzrs

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled non head-exploding commentary.

Blogger Laramie Hirsch February 08, 2017 5:19 AM  

PS...

Speaking of alt-Tech, what platform can we use as an alternative to Blogger? What will endure and protect our speech?

Blogger weka February 08, 2017 5:51 AM  

@Laramie,anything from self hosted WordPress to raw html5. Marku and automathew will have it sorted, but will not tell for darn good reasons.

Blogger Eincrou February 08, 2017 5:54 AM  

the "alt-right" fringe movement, an amorphous mix of racism, white nationalism, xenophobia and anti-feminism.

Dang, that sounds pretty foul. That "alt-right" fringe sounds like the ideological equivalent of a dish that's an amorphous mix of feces, rotted marsupial flesh, bull testicles and improperly aged vinegar.

But shockingly, more and more people are deciding to partake of this heady brew of relentless nastiness and negativity. Curious...

Blogger Lovekraft February 08, 2017 5:57 AM  

The major issue is double standards - leftist spewing bile and are given a pass.

This reeks of favoritism and bias, which, combined with unverifiable policies, makes for a bad business model. Good for sheep though.

Blogger Cail Corishev February 08, 2017 6:04 AM  

I like the way every Old Media mention of Pizzagate claims there is "no evidence." That's a bald-faced lie, of course. There is a lot of evidence. It may not be enough evidence to convict anyone yet, either in court or in the public eye. That remains to be seen. But there is evidence: data useful in proving or disproving a conclusion.

Anonymous krymneth February 08, 2017 6:04 AM  

It's another example of the inability of these people to think even one step beyond their next move. It's fundamentally impossible to loudly declare how social media is just so full of intolerance and harassment and bigotry while at the same time trying to tell companies how wonderful it is to be there and advertise to reach all these people, who are variously either the intolerant harassing bigots, or people who have your ads right next to the intolerant harassing bigotry.

This would be true even if they were relatively even-handedly cleaning up the mess, but screaming about the bad stuff while encouraging half of it draws even more attention to that stuff. "You say there's a lot of bad stuff on your service? Well, yes, it does seem there's a lot of groups that are straight-up titled 'Kill Whitey' and 'Assassinate Trump' and, oh, look, ISIS has a massive presence on your service. You're right, you do have a lot of bad stuff here!"

This circle might be squareable if any of the social media services had managed to build a business plan that doesn't involve advertising, but actually getting some sort of money from people. But they're all advertising based. So the louder they crow about the badnastyevil stuff on their services, the harder they are chasing companies away. Twitter is on the bubble as it is, and it wouldn't take much to knock Facebook off its perch if the ads stop flowing to it, either because people are leaving, the ads are leaving, or most likely, a mutually-reinforcing "embrace the power of and".

I would guess that, as usual, this all manages to go on longer than you'd expect, but that it will also collapse faster than you expect.

I have to imagine there's a lot of consternation internally at Facebook and Twitter at the highest levels, where they can't help dealing with the money, because the executives clearly want to censor the right, they know pretty much everybody in the company wants to censor the right, everyone they know wants to censor the right... but if they actually do it, they know that the resulting exodus of even 10% of their users entirely destroys them. At the very least, their stock prices would completely collapse as Facebook's is still based on the idea that it can grow a lot, and the market would relatively dispassionately observe that a service that only really caters to the Silicon Valley left has not only already reached its potential but probably exceeded it already (in particular, how on Earth would they fulfill their price's implied promise to continue globally expanding?) and even Twitter's current valuation still assumes it's at least a going concern. And bankruptcy would not be out of the question.

Blogger Happy LP9 February 08, 2017 6:05 AM  

Twiiter to Facebooks' business model are spiraling into documented decline (since 2016) complete with layoffs, staffer issues, SJW policies that don't work and that remain unpopular with the Trumperica.

The nice thing about Facebook is its America's internet (mpai to not all mpai)ghetto with a farcical IPO. All FB talks of is racist this, racist that, bully this, bully that. Tw-tar is on its way out.

Really tw-tar to FB to other outlets banning or doxxing content are just cry babies those outlets are used however by the police and seemingly friendly to ISIS.

I've floated/asked others why can't teh Trumps come to Gab, Ivanka is there. Why bother with tw-tar when its given to the lesser mindsets.

Gab is something is to support and so is alt tech. when alt tech makes xyz, we will support it.

OT: still monitoring the list of 500, it has very little support and under 300 signatures.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 08, 2017 6:07 AM  

We're losing business as we lose content. What can we do to reverse that? I know! Let's ban people with 50k, 100K 500K followers! That will bring in more people who aren't interested in our service.

What do you mean, will those people's followers will stay here, and stay engaged? Of course they will. What else could they do?

Hey, here's a better idea, let's ban the President! That will bring in hundreds of thousands more!

Why is our business declining? I can't figure it out.

Blogger Stilicho February 08, 2017 6:10 AM  

Roissy has a post discussing a German study of male leftist protesters arrested in Berlin: 92% live with their parents, a third are unemployed/on the dole. It could be related to your hypothesized SJW/gamma link.

Blogger Happy LP9 February 08, 2017 6:11 AM  

Axis of Evil; Fbook, tw-tar, Google, Gates, MSM, NEA/Colleges.

Yeah, the SJW, Gamma and Beta have similar infections. This week I was informed that a person not interested in politics, could care less is pan sexual and polyamourous or whatever the mil'lens are calling it these days, big time feminist mil'len with his 10,000 fake or stupid followers or totally violent and committed to those ideals. All because the tv they worship programmed them them into such madness.

Never forget; feminism mixed with straight equality means white men punch white women in the face over their support that differs from theirs.

Pan Sexual - really. I didn't even ask what they meant, ZFG.

Blogger JACIII February 08, 2017 6:13 AM  

Twitter/facebook are the next AOL. They will shrink to irrelevance, but we will still have to hear about them for the next 15 years from "tech-savvie" media and up and coming female executives.

Blogger Stilicho February 08, 2017 6:20 AM  

@LP9: I'm pretty sure "pan-sexual" means that individual will have sex with anyone/anything, including a frying pan.

Blogger Resident Moron™ February 08, 2017 6:27 AM  

I'm a bit stunned those wannabe MSM fuckers at Daily Mail called us "fringe".

What the fuck do they think THEY are?

OpenID aew51183 February 08, 2017 6:34 AM  

@2 - the trouble with crowd-funding alt-tech is they're subject to banking regs and require millions in seed money because of that. This is further cemented by Fredrick Brennan's successful retaliatory takedown of gratipay on those grounds (after they cut off 8chan at the request of SJW's)

OpenID aew51183 February 08, 2017 6:37 AM  

This means we'd need someone like Peter Thiel or Palmer Luckey to fund an alt-tech payment processor.

Anonymous Bz February 08, 2017 6:39 AM  

Twitter is clearly the weak horse.

Blogger Stilicho February 08, 2017 6:40 AM  

@Resident Moron: what part of SJW's always project did you forget?

Blogger Resident Moron™ February 08, 2017 6:50 AM  

@20

Right you are. Well spotted.

Anonymous basementhomebrewer February 08, 2017 7:04 AM  

I'm convinced there is some sort of developmental relationship between SJWs and Gamma males. They both respond to stress and conflict in a reliably self-destructive manner. "Don't like my attempts to control you? Turning your back and walking away from me? Well, just you watch me try even harder!"

They are all the same personality type. They are manipulators/ control freaks. They aren't very competent at it but it doesn't matter because most of the rest of us just want to be left alone. We will try to avoid them rather than waste the effort on putting them in their place. Their mistake is thinking this means they are competent and we are weak. Once they press far enough, they get our attention and see a demonstration that their premise is wrong. They mistake this demonstration for an anomaly rather than the truth and thus double down convinced that they can control us.

Blogger Shimshon February 08, 2017 7:34 AM  

"I'm convinced there is some sort of developmental relationship between SJWs and Gamma males."

It's the desire of the Secret King to be secret no longer. Every single dissent is a personal affront.

Blogger Ransom Smith February 08, 2017 7:36 AM  

I pray twitter actually bans our God Emperor.

If only because that would be the final nail in the coffin.

Blogger Gaiseric February 08, 2017 7:57 AM  

Cail Corishev wrote:I like the way every Old Media mention of Pizzagate claims there is "no evidence." That's a bald-faced lie, of course. There is a lot of evidence. It may not be enough evidence to convict anyone yet, either in court or in the public eye. That remains to be seen. But there is evidence: data useful in proving or disproving a conclusion.
Exactly the same as with the voter fraud allegations. Pattern recognized.

Anonymous Athol Fidler February 08, 2017 8:02 AM  

Anagrams:
Ivan Throne is Vain Hornet, Naive Thorn, & Native Horn
Theodore Beale is A Rebooted Heel
Vox Day is A V Doxy

Anonymous #8601 February 08, 2017 8:09 AM  

love of one's own culture, race and country.

Love is hate.

Blogger seeingsights February 08, 2017 8:16 AM  

"Also last week, the crowdfunding website GoFundMe removed a campaign for a conservative author and self-described "researcher" on the internet conspiracy theory known as "pizzagate," which alleged with no evidence that Democrats were running a child sex ring out of a Washington, D.C., pizza shop."

The writer should consider the point that research, which does not violate the law, has value. There might be nothing to Pizzagate. But that can be found out from a GoFundMe campaign. Or, from investigation, another kind of wrong doing might be discovered.

Anonymous grey enlightenment February 08, 2017 8:21 AM  


Gammas can also be on 'our' side but they are annoying because they constantly nitpick about technicalities in order gain status and one-up others. They are status-seeking but don't realize that their actions are actually repulsive

Blogger Iowahine February 08, 2017 8:30 AM  

Gammas, SJW, feminism . . .

Lower rank men cucking up to lower SV women via ass-kissing and self-castration. Gammas and indifferent higher ranking (but not alpha/sigma) males throughout history have humored their little women by enabling concepts that led to feminism because: pussy

Blogger Stilicho February 08, 2017 8:33 AM  

It's as if having a gamma president the last 8 years has encouraged the gamma cockroaches to come out of hiding. There has been a marked increase in the frequency and severity of gamma infestations in that period whether the cause is general societal malaise, feeling free to fly their freak flag due to gamma-in-chief, or both.

Blogger Harsh February 08, 2017 9:02 AM  

"The major issue is double standards - leftist spewing bile and are given a pass."

Accusations of hypocrisy are 2D persuasion at best. They don't work.

Blogger Dave February 08, 2017 9:09 AM  

I pray twitter actually bans our God Emperor.

Not gonna happen, he's got 24 million followers.

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable February 08, 2017 9:09 AM  

It's as if having a gamma president the last 8 years ...

And Pajama Boy was the apotheosis of Obamagammadom.

Anonymous Athol Fidler February 08, 2017 9:19 AM  

Sorry guys, my mommy just got off the phone with my truancy officer and he said she's going to be arrested again if I don't go to school today. I hate school but I'll be back as soon as I get out with more fun anagrams.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 08, 2017 9:25 AM  

The feminine mind being the nexus

Blogger bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) February 08, 2017 9:36 AM  

VD
I'm convinced there is some sort of developmental relationship between SJWs and Gamma males.



Stefan pointed out that there is a relationship between estrogen and emotive reaction to stress as well as a countervailing relationship between testosterone and an analytic stress response.

modern society is pushing the effeminate / transgender male in child rearing: ie, the estrogen dominant male who responds to stress by freaking out, throwing temper tantrums and demanding Safe Spaces.

https://youtu.be/UtxcasE6T2k?t=19m48s

the US doesn't just have a problem with declining IQ scores. declining testosterone may interfere with problem solving to an even greater extent.

Anonymous Just another commenter February 08, 2017 9:59 AM  

The left is not "stamping out intolerance" by banning the intolerant, but rather they are in the name of tolerance of diversity enforcing a rigid conformity, where any disagreement with the narrative is defined as bigoted, hateful, and intolerant.

I.e., it's newspeak and double-think in action. Call it out as such. There is a reason Orwell is so highly regarded.

Anonymous Mr. Rational February 08, 2017 10:01 AM  

Happy LP9 wrote:I've floated/asked others why can't teh Trumps come to Gab, Ivanka is there.
Given the way the Trumps have been playing the media, they're saving it for something.

I'm saving up popcorn for when they do it.

@24 That would be popcorn time.

Blogger praetorian February 08, 2017 10:09 AM  

I'm convinced there is some sort of developmental relationship between SJWs and Gamma males. They both respond to stress and conflict in a reliably self-destructive manner.

SJWs, mostly women and fags, shriek autistically because no one in converged areas tells them to shut up.

Gammas go along because fuck that jock from high school, he probably voted for Trump, and the hope, however faint, that they will, some day, get to touch a nipple if they just virtue signal hard enough.

Blogger praetorian February 08, 2017 10:10 AM  

Why is our business declining? I can't figure it out.

Social Justice has reasons that reason cannot know.

Anonymous Eduardo February 08, 2017 10:14 AM  

Wow, the ALT-TECH will have hugeeee number of shoes to fit.

It is a shame that these rules are the way they are, I don't get... Why worry about people's feelings? Shouldn't you do all you can to stop people from stealing money on false promises?

Blogger Johnny February 08, 2017 10:19 AM  

@37 Creepy Will Smith. Could be sex. Could be harassment, a power thing. What is it with these Hollywood types.

Way back in the 1950's a scientist set up a situation where he would watch children in unsupervised play.

Given a bunch of big blocks, little girls would build an enclosed space and play in it. Along with other stuff, little boys were more inclined to do things like build buildings and then knock them over for fun.
Additionally little boys, given a problem, were more inclined to do self help stuff. Little girls more inclined to seek assistance. The old saw that "when driving men don't ask for directions" can be seen as an adult playing out of these tendencies.

Of course we know know that any difference is culturally induced. (Yeah, sure we do. ;^))



Blogger Natalie February 08, 2017 10:19 AM  

Bob Kek,

Not just a child rearing philosophy. The food a lot of people eat is just flat out crap. Too much soy. Too many zenoestrogens in hygiene products. Not enough time doing the physical activities that encourage testosterone production. Heck, for all I know it's in the city water supplies.

Yes, the parenting absolutely reinforces it, but I'm convinced that (when not properly used) soy and the like are flat out masculinity killers.

Anonymous VFM #6306 February 08, 2017 10:20 AM  

"researcher" on the internet conspiracy theory known as "pizzagate,"

That's about as counterintelligent a use of scare quotes as writing "The 'Artist' formerly known as 'Prince.'"

Might as well write "I am stupid."

In crayon.

Blogger Martin February 08, 2017 10:20 AM  

I think they saw how twitter played an important role in the defeat of Hillary. So they just decided to broad spectrum clamp down. Why should they give a plattform to their enemies?

Blogger Titus Quinctius Cincinnatus February 08, 2017 10:22 AM  

The trick will be getting conservative-leaning normies (i.e. FReepers and that type) to see the value in using alternatives like Gab, and whatever crops up to replace Facebook, GoFundMe, etc.

Anonymous I am a Hat February 08, 2017 10:27 AM  

Crowdfunding website GoFundMe removed a campaign for a conservative author and self-described "researcher" on the internet conspiracy theory known as "pizzagate," which alleged with no evidence...

Alleged with no evidence? Oh, you mean the Russians hacking the election conspiracy theory.

Blogger Johnny February 08, 2017 10:28 AM  


"I'm convinced there is some sort of developmental relationship between SJWs and Gamma males."

The way it works is that most men are most comfortable acting out in a like thinking group where the collective energies are directly outwardly. They want the internal stuff to be settled. Examples of this would be tribalism and most athletic teams.

For a lot of women the internal stuff is never settled.

I suspect that a lot of gamma behavior is inborn personality, not learned. Unfortunately for the rest of us men, the gammas carry along only the female characteristics that most men dislike.

Anonymous VFM #6306 February 08, 2017 10:31 AM  

In the late 80s, Michel Chartrand was referred to as a Social Justice Warrior unironically.

He was a Canadian Catholic peace activist who described 1960s Cuba as "a paradise" and who married this "feminist."

That's six qualities right there that may suggest that the Venn Diagram for "Gamma" and SJW looks at least like a damn blurry circle.

Note: when he was a teen, Pierre Truedeau's big sister beat up Chartrand for bullying li'l Pierre.

Blogger VFM #7634 February 08, 2017 10:36 AM  

Gammas can also be on 'our' side but they are annoying because they constantly nitpick about technicalities in order gain status and one-up others. They are status-seeking but don't realize that their actions are actually repulsive

@29 grey enlightenment
I threw out the neologism "Gammasplaining" over at Alpha Game. And come to think of it, I suspect "mansplaining" is mainly Gammas such as male feminists trying to explain things to women and their getting irritated by it.

Anonymous VFM #6306 February 08, 2017 10:42 AM  

I wonder if SJWism is a post-Berlin wall manifestation of political Gamma.

Communism provided a framework for the pre-1989 political Gamma(SJW-type) to play Secret Czar in his simple Sting-like equivocation of the Soviet and the West. They were kept busy infesting Parties and Orgs like the Democrats, and found identity in the sad little dummy ops like the U.S. Green and Communist Parties. They also had higher employment and fewer immigrants to contend with.

The Soviet collapse was about as big a shock to their system as the Trumpslide. That was the first time they were dumped into the wild, out of the shadow of international communist mythology.

Thus, the SJW was born.

1989-92 was also when SF began to openly and in public strategize to erode its quality.

My hypothesis is that although the political gamma has always been, the actual functional SJW Mark 1 Prototypes started popping up just after the fruition of the Mandela cult and the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Blogger pyrrhus February 08, 2017 11:32 AM  

It's interesting watching Twitter spiral down. Wasting all that manpower shutting down the big accounts or censoring their posts is completely nuts, since they should be loving the traffic, whereas I called them commies twice this week for their censorship and blocking, but obviously my account, at 1500 followers, is too small to notice....

Anonymous Difster February 08, 2017 11:33 AM  

An Alt-Tech crowdfunding site to compete with GoFundMe, Kickstarter and Patreon is launching this spring. It's being worked on full time right now. If you'd like to contribute time and/or money to the effort, please email AltTechProject@gmail.com

Aside from not playing the SJW game, we have some exciting innovations planned as well.

Anonymous Gen. Kong February 08, 2017 11:38 AM  

The faster they take down the likes of FB, Google and Twitter the better. I note they're still employing the "fake-news" meme (really funny since they've been nothing but fake news for decades running). When are the Pulitzer Central-Committee and the Carlos Slim Blog planning to take action to strip Walter Duranty of his Pulitzer prize for his series of complete fabrications about the Holodomor?

Why would anyone with more than a room-temperature IQ take such "journalists" seriously?

Blogger Escoffier February 08, 2017 12:04 PM  

Stilicho wrote:Roissy has a post discussing a German study of male leftist protesters arrested in Berlin: 92% live with their parents, a third are unemployed/on the dole. It could be related to your hypothesized SJW/gamma link.

I can't recall which one of the cowardly attacks where multiple goons ran up behind a single male and knocked him out but what struck me was they were celebrating as if they'd scored the winning touchdown and boinked the head cheerleader. It was quite a display of Gammadom in the wilds.

Anonymous Tipsy February 08, 2017 12:17 PM  

I see a lot of SJWism is comorbid with personality disorders, particularly borderline. This is interesting to me because BPD has been called "extreme female syndrome" much as autism has been called "extreme male syndrome". Gammas, on the other hand, have a lot of extreme feminine tics in their behavior patterns, manipulative speech, pouting, emotional over-reaction, vituperative moral outrage, a penchant for psycho-drama, etc.

Could the folks who suggest that the decline in testosterone levels be part of this phenomenon?

Blogger Student in Blue February 08, 2017 12:24 PM  

@44. Natalie
Yes, the parenting absolutely reinforces it, but I'm convinced that (when not properly used) soy and the like are flat out masculinity killers.

It'd be interesting to see the diet of Japan throughout the 20th century. Soy sauce and tofu had been around for a long time in Japan, but early 20th century the Japanese were masculine, and late 20th century near the 2000s... they weren't. "Herbivore men" were growing as a serious problem by that time.

Blogger bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) February 08, 2017 12:26 PM  

44. Natalie February 08, 2017 10:19 AM
Not just a child rearing philosophy.



agreed, they are attacking We The People along multiple axes.

but that just plays to my larger thesis.

IF you hate a nation and wish to destroy it

AND you know that reducing testosterone impairs analytic stress response while raising estrogen induces emotive point-and-shriek stress coping

AND you are aware that de/mal-socializing the children will utterly destroy their own ability to rear children as adults

THEN is this not the perfect way to destroy ANY Democratic or Republican form of government?

men ( not just in America, but worldwide ) are showing significantly lower testosterone levels over just 40 years ago.

how will these men deal with stress? how effective will their problem solving be? does it really matter how intelligent you are if your hormonal response to problems is to freak out instead of analyzing and fixing the problem?

on the distaff side, many women have been utterly dissociated from the entire concept of child rearing and home keeping.

http://www.returnofkings.com/114216/5-ways-anglo-women-have-turned-themselves-into-sex-objects
"Can’t Cook Or Clean / Statistically Sterile"

and both boys and girls are being raised in dissociative households with the primary caregiver being the television.

how does social and parental isolation affect the infant?

https://infogalactic.com/info/Pit_of_despair
Harlow also wanted to test how isolation would affect parenting skills, but the isolates were unable to mate. Artificial insemination had not then been developed; instead, Harlow devised what he called a "rape rack," to which the female isolates were tied in normal monkey mating posture. He found that, just as they were incapable of having sexual relations, they were also unable to parent their offspring, either abusing or neglecting them. "Not even in our most devious dreams could we have designed a surrogate as evil as these real monkey mothers were," he wrote.[8] Having no social experience themselves, they were incapable of appropriate social interaction. One mother held her baby's face to the floor and chewed off his feet and fingers. Another crushed her baby's head. Most of them simply ignored their offspring.


now, of course, 10 hours of television every day is NOT the same thing as total isolation. therefore the effects will likely not be as extreme.

but i think they're there.

Blogger Grandpa Lampshade February 08, 2017 12:27 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous #8601 February 08, 2017 12:33 PM  

@53 pyrrhus - It's interesting watching Twitter spiral down. Wasting all that manpower shutting down the big accounts or censoring their posts is completely nuts, since they should be loving the traffic

This is what VD calls Convergence. A company can't serve two masters. Twitter has clearly chosen Social Justice over profit. The consequences can be seen in their stock chart.

Anonymous Jack Amok February 08, 2017 12:35 PM  

I'm convinced there is some sort of developmental relationship between SJWs and Gamma males.

It may be as simple as both groups have a majority of sexually-repulsive individuals who have, as a result, developed emotional handicaps.

Yes, the parenting absolutely reinforces it, but I'm convinced that (when not properly used) soy and the like are flat out masculinity killers.

Baby boys have a spike in testosterone somewhere around, if I remember correctly, 9 months? It briefly spikes to levels they'll have after puberty, then drops back to normal Little Boy levels. That spike coincides with a burst of brain development.

My theory is that that T-spike is meant to allow brain structures to develop accustomed to adult male testosterone levels so that the brain will function properly in the chemical environment it will eventually exist in.

In a lot of biology, female is the default and male requires something to throw a switch. My theory is that in Gammas, something - really there could be any number of things, but soy-based formula would appear likely to increase the odds - interferes with that testosterone spike and their brains develop along female lines instead of male ones, resulting in a man who exhibits female thought patterns and problem-solving strategies.

Blogger Grandpa Lampshade February 08, 2017 12:36 PM  

The media's argument concerning Pizzagate: it's a conspiracy theory that's been debunked even though there's never been an official investigation and you can't have an official investigation because there's no evidence and if you think that the whole purpose of conducting an investigation is to uncover evidence than you are clearly a right wing conspiracy nut.

Anonymous Jack Amok February 08, 2017 12:39 PM  

Soy sauce and tofu had been around for a long time in Japan

As I understand it, fermentation alters the ersatz-estrogen in soy, rendering it less damaging. Also, soy sauce is used in relatively small amounts in traditional cooking - you dip your sushi in it, you don't guzzle it down like a ginger ale. Soy-based infant formulas make it the main source of nutrition.

Blogger Jose February 08, 2017 1:00 PM  

There's selling epsilon more advertising today and there's surviving the onslaught of Lawfare that failing to comply with the narrative will bring tomorrow. Cash-in-hand metrics suggest that all these platforms are doing the smart thing --- surviving the 4-8 years of Rs in partial power (never underestimate the power of the permanent bureaucracy), without upsetting the Ds that will eventually follow and their real application of power.

Ask Bill Gates how being neutral with respect to DC & Brussels worked out for Microsoft.

Blogger VFM #7634 February 08, 2017 1:05 PM  

Having no social experience themselves, they were incapable of appropriate social interaction. One mother held her baby's face to the floor and chewed off his feet and fingers. Another crushed her baby's head. Most of them simply ignored their offspring.

now, of course, 10 hours of television every day is NOT the same thing as total isolation. therefore the effects will likely not be as extreme.

but i think they're there.


@59 bob kek mando
It might help explain why so many of these women are pro-abortion.

Blogger tz February 08, 2017 2:16 PM  

K selection will always create a hierarchy, even if there are available mates and positions for everyone.

r selection (SJWs and Gammas) want everyone "equal", but it is really hard to pull up someone disadvantaged. It is easier to attempt to pull down the alphas and betas.

"Enshrine mediocrity and all shrines are razed". - Ayn Rand in the Ellsworth Toohey speech You also see this in Atlas Shrugged.

Blogger Feather Blade February 08, 2017 2:44 PM  

@59 The main thing I got from the pit of despair article is that psychologists are damaged people who enter the field to feel better about themselves by tormenting other creatures.

Morbid introspection is as bad as no introspection at all.

Anonymous BBGKB February 08, 2017 3:15 PM  

The company said its changes, which also include a new "safe search" feature

Reminds me of when they banned someone for reporting kiddy porn but not the kiddy porn.

To my surprise, I am finding your alpha-game work is paying huge dividends for my peace-of-mind when dealing with other males

Many gays act like middle school girls.

The major issue is double standards - leftist spewing bile and are given a pass.

I was banned from a site when I responded to someone who said he hoped the next mass jihad killer was American(but he wasn't banned) with "your wish is my command the following are 3rd world moslems born in the US the Dallas BLM cops shooter, DC Sniper, Pulse shooter, The serial killer of gays in 3 states caught last summer Ali Mohamad Brown, ect.

I've floated/asked others why can't teh Trumps come to Gab, Ivanka

Twitter blocked/shadowbanned 30+ Tweets from TRUMP in one day during the campaign

Blogger tz February 08, 2017 4:08 PM  

H/T @a on gab
Twitter HR and Diversity chiefs leave

So after converging Twitter, they seek a new victim.

Blogger Geir Balderson February 08, 2017 4:14 PM  

I am so happy I never do Twitter or signed up for Facebook. I have better things to do. Read a book, build a cabin and a boat. Must be in my genes to build a boat. Viking and Native American.

Blogger Eleanor Laurence February 08, 2017 5:41 PM  

@24 "I pray twitter actually bans our God Emperor."

I hope (and expect -- but am not asking) that Gab.ai is preparing for the megaflood when Trump does get chucked off Twitter and moves to Gab, with the WHOLE effing country following him over! His son, as I understand, is already on Gab; so the non-Alt-Tech-loser goes to hell as the world comes over!

Anonymous Avalanche February 08, 2017 5:48 PM  

@24 "I pray twitter actually bans our God Emperor."

I hope (and expect, but am not asking) that Gab.ai is prepared/preparing for the megaflood if the idiots at tw-ter DO ban Trump. His son, as I understand, is already over; so the God Emperor will come (there's nowhere else, and it has been one of his main way to reach the people) -- and he'll be followed by millions of both fans and haters... (and politicians and the lying media and the civil service and foreign govts)!

Blogger Buybuydandavis February 08, 2017 7:05 PM  

Doubling down is just more convergence.

SJWs are a deadly, mindless organizational parasite. They eat as much as they can, without enough awareness to even keep their host alive.

Blogger tz February 08, 2017 11:35 PM  

Doubling down requires plucking twice as many feathers from birds.

Blogger John rockwell February 09, 2017 12:09 AM  

Gamma males gotta gamma hopefully into genetic irrelevance.

Blogger Sagramore February 09, 2017 1:49 AM  

Eight dollars. Twitter is worth eight dollars a share and not a penny more.

Can't remember the last time I used Twitter.



Blogger Sagramore February 09, 2017 1:54 AM  

Speaking of Hotwheels, ya know who learned the lesson of the market really well?

Ben Garrison. I had to buy his book used.

Blogger Sagramore February 09, 2017 1:57 AM  

High hop content craft beers probably also contributed.

Blogger Sagramore February 09, 2017 2:00 AM  

That's why I used to post Politics and the English Language to a mailing list of activists I was involved in at least once a year. A reminder not to believe ones own bullshit. Some people listened.

Blogger Sagramore February 09, 2017 2:04 AM  

My grandmother in Acadia had a picture of Father Coughlin on her stairs. My grandfather bought it off of Detroit's biggest social justice warrior at his church.

Anonymous Post Alley Crackpot February 09, 2017 2:33 AM  

Yeah, I remember back in the day that hashtags came with real hash ...

Kids, get off my goddamn lawn.

Anonymous Post Alley Crackpot February 09, 2017 2:50 AM  

Ransom @24: "I pray twitter actually bans our God Emperor."

It'd be much more amusing if Twitter were made subject to eminent domain proceedings since it's acting as a kind of Internet public utility ...

Oh, yeah, and all of those Twitter people who thought they'd make it big under the leadership of Handsome Jack? They'll learn to love their new government benefits and health care packages as newly converted GS-6s.

Blogger JP February 09, 2017 2:50 PM  

Jack Amok wrote:Soy sauce and tofu had been around for a long time in Japan

As I understand it, fermentation alters the ersatz-estrogen in soy, rendering it less damaging. Also, soy sauce is used in relatively small amounts in traditional cooking - you dip your sushi in it, you don't guzzle it down like a ginger ale. Soy-based infant formulas make it the main source of nutrition.


Just a thought, haven't researched it yet, but... Soy's biggest use is as a cheap protein source for livestock. I wonder if it might be increasing the estrogen levels in our meat, dairy, and eggs, which would increase the prevalence in the overall population.

Blogger JP February 09, 2017 3:03 PM  

Sagramore wrote:My grandmother in Acadia had a picture of Father Coughlin on her stairs. My grandfather bought it off of Detroit's biggest social justice warrior at his church.

Today I learned that the biggest popularizer of the term "Social Justice" was also the most prominent pro-Hitler magazine in America. You seriously can't make this stuff up.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts