ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, February 24, 2017

Trump administration bypasses opposition media

Do you know, I think I'm starting to sense a pattern here. One more and even the Lifestyles section of the New York Times will recognize it as a trend.
Just a few hours after Trump warned during his CPAC speech that "we're gonna do something about the media", he did just that after the White House barred a number of news outlets from covering Sean Spicer’s Q&A session on Friday afternoon.  Spicer decided to hold an off-camera “gaggle” with reporters inside his West Wing office instead of the traditional on-camera briefing in the James S. Brady Press Briefing Room according to press reports.

Among the outlets not permitted to cover the gaggle were various news organizations that Trump has singled out in the past including CNN, The NYT, The Hill, Politico, BuzzFeed, the Daily Mail, BBC, the Los Angeles Times and the New York Daily News.

Several non mainstream outlets were allowed into Spicer’s office, including Breitbart, the Washington Times and One America News Network.  Several other major news organizations were also let in to cover the gaggle. That group included ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, Reuters and Bloomberg, however AP and Time have boycotted the event.
Good. Now let him revoke their press credentials. As Glenn Reynolds says, all they are is activists with a byline. They're not neutral. So treat them like the damned enemy they are.

Now is the time to act. Now is not the time to play fair. Let them whine and cry. What are they going to do, call Trump a Nazi racist bigot again?

This is an unacceptable development by the White House. This is how they retaliate when you report facts they don't like. We'll keep reporting regardless.
- CNN

Go ahead. Double-down, by all means! The God-Emperor will keep shunning you. And even more people will refuse to watch you.

Labels: ,

104 Comments:

Anonymous VFM #6306 February 24, 2017 8:17 PM  

Ha! AP and Time bravely declare a #DayWithoutMedia...and people realize they are better informed without them.

Anonymous Viidad February 24, 2017 8:21 PM  

"the New York Times"

I think you mean the "Carlos Slim blog."

Blogger newanubis February 24, 2017 8:24 PM  

We haven't had a #daywithoutmedia (news) we've had decades without it.

So pleased that a ray of light is being cast, finally, on this the darkest of slithery, shadowy entities
who are told what/what not to report and when.

Who are you going to believe? The MSM or your own lying eyes?

Blogger Were-Puppy February 24, 2017 8:28 PM  

It's ridiculous how these CNN and NYT are acting. They act as if Trump has destroyed the first amendment :P

Basically a bunch of pompous asses who are used to getting everything their way are crying as they begin to realize how powerless they are.

Meanwhile, honest media are in there getting some news.

Blogger Doom February 24, 2017 8:29 PM  

Wonderful. And most uf us support him.

Now to deal with Republicans and the courts. Same enemies, new day really. No matter how pressed, Republicans are simply not listening or responding. Too used to losing, to sold out, too corrupt. But this was known ahead of time.

Anonymous VFM #6306 February 24, 2017 8:32 PM  

NY Times: All the News that We Can Fit Into

CNN: America's Most Trusted Liars

Blogger 1101doc February 24, 2017 8:33 PM  

“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Anonymous Satan's Hamster February 24, 2017 8:35 PM  

There used to be a theory that you should always talk to the media, because otherwise they'd just print lies about you.

Now many media outlets have proven they're just going to print lies anyway, there's no longer any point in talking to them.

Blogger Lazarus February 24, 2017 8:42 PM  

This is an unacceptable development by the White House. This is how they retaliate when you report facts that are not true. We'll keep reporting regardless.
- CNN

Blogger pyrrhus February 24, 2017 8:43 PM  

Well played, Donald! Now onto the 2d hole....

Anonymous LurkingPuppy February 24, 2017 8:44 PM  

From the article:Several non mainstream outlets were allowed into Spicer’s office, including Breitbart, the Washington Times and One America News Network.
Wait, the Washington Times isn't mainstream anymore?

Anonymous Gen. Kong February 24, 2017 8:45 PM  

In a month, the man has done more than the Recucklickin' pedobears with a congressional majority were able to do in six years under Housenigga Hussein, who they could not assume the position fast enough for (not even to mention their decades of failure under Beelzebubba and Busheron). It takes a great deal to impress me, but we aren't in a damned war with Russia and he's taking on the fake news and the disgusting blackrobed philosopher-kings - most of whom belong at the end of a rope.

Anonymous Gen. Kong February 24, 2017 8:49 PM  

Wait, the Washington Times isn't mainstream anymore?

Washington Times ain't the same as the Bezos Blog (once known as the Washington Post). It's pretty much cucked of course, but it was owned by the Moonies.

Blogger Tomislav Ostojich February 24, 2017 8:49 PM  

Here is the ultimate red pill that all of you need to swallow:

America is a communist country. CPUSA actually predates the Soviet Union, so either Lenin was a time-traveler or communism is as American as apple pie.

Anonymous The OASF February 24, 2017 8:50 PM  

A good start by Trump, but... it does not matter how many viewers he takes away from them because they do not have a for-profit model. The rogue security agencies and the other Usual Suspects are obviously funding these failed operations.

Trump must first ferret out the slush funds and drain the money. Second, he must shatter the conglomerate media by revoking their licenses and letting them float against the Independent Media. This is a must - he must totally break and bankrupt them by any means necessary. If he lets them hang in the game too long they will find a way to get rid of him, by any means necessary.

Blogger Lazarus February 24, 2017 8:50 PM  

The administration is making the corporate press look like retards. Meanwhile, they take questions from Journalists of integrity outside the DC bubble, and it is obvious to the people what is going on when they compare the quality of the questioning.

I can't help but wonder when these morons are going to catch on.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents February 24, 2017 8:52 PM  

Spicer decided to hold an off-camera “gaggle” with reporters inside his West Wing office instead of the traditional on-camera briefing in the James S. Brady Press Briefing Room according to press reports.

The James S. Brady Press Briefing Room is named for Reagan's press secretary who was shot by Hinckley in an assassination attempt against Reagan. James Brady then became Exhibit A for Handgun Control, Inc. for years and years and years, wheeled out like a pull-toy by his wife Sarah Brady.

It's long past time to retire that name. Or better still just repurpose the room to something more useful than meeting with Journo-Lists from Fake News sources.

Anonymous Miso Hawny February 24, 2017 8:53 PM  

Blown

The Fuck

Out

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents February 24, 2017 8:54 PM  

@16
I can't help but wonder when these morons are going to catch on.

Not for years, maybe never. They've been Secret Kings for a very long time.

Anonymous Miso Hawny February 24, 2017 8:56 PM  

A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents wrote:The James S. Brady Press Briefing Room is named for Reagan's press secretary who was shot by Hinckley in an assassination attempt against Reagan. James Brady then became Exhibit A for Handgun Control, Inc. for years and years and years, wheeled out like a pull-toy by his wife Sarah Brady.

It's long past time to retire that name.


How about the Tom Brady Press Room

Blogger tz February 24, 2017 8:59 PM  

Both NR and CNN are now in the denial stage where they can only shout to a decreasing audience "WE'RE STILL RELEVANT - PAY ATTENTION TO US".

That is why the Left is progressing to violence. Because the screeching is being either ignored, shunned, or laughed at.

In the shunned category, Ashley Judd says Trump is worse than being raped. Explains the Clintons' popularity.

In the laughed at, one example is the FemiProf's meltdown at Gavin McInnes' NYC meeting. I'd probably fall to the sidewalk in paroxysms of laughter.

Blogger bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) February 24, 2017 9:06 PM  

VD
Now is not the time to play fair.



*shakes head*

that's just the thing though, this IS 'fair'.

they lie and fabricate and manipulate and intentionally report polling results that are weeks out of date ( and thus, useless ), they provide questions to Hillary ahead of time, they advocate for the assassination of the President, they falsify National Guard letters against Shrub, they conceal mass murder ( the Holodomor ) ... and on and on and on.

what would they have to do before refusing them admittance to a fucking 'press conference' would be "fair"?

jesus, the FCC ought to be looking into pulling broadcast licenses for illegally campaigning in an election without documenting their contributions to the Hillary campaign.

can you imagine if CNN got revoked for that retarded Donna Brazile shit? and investigated by the IRS, FCC and elections commissions?

why, i might get tired of winning if that happened.

there's only one way to find out! let's apply the Krugman model of "didn't do it hard enough, double down next time" and see if i finally get bored.

Blogger F.D. Stephens February 24, 2017 9:06 PM  

"We Kept Reporting, Regardless."

That should be the lower third for all CNN reports from now on. Then it can be the inscription on CNN's tombstone when it dies.

OpenID paworldandtimes February 24, 2017 9:10 PM  

So much winning... can anyone at this point accept anyone but The God Emperor in the White House, succeeded in 2020 by one of his sons? Nah, we're done with that America.

PA

Blogger Tatooine Sharpshooters' Club February 24, 2017 9:11 PM  

According to my stereotypical SWPL brother "This is how fascism starts!" I would have thought emotionally incontinent overgrown toddlers burnin' and beatin' because of someone might engage in wrongthink is how fascism starts, but I don't have TDS.

Blogger bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) February 24, 2017 9:15 PM  

14. Tomislav Ostojich February 24, 2017 8:49 PM
America is a communist country. CPUSA actually predates the Soviet Union, so either Lenin was a time-traveler or communism is as American as apple pie.



i've been making the point for several years now that the US, as presently constituted, respects, IN PRACTICE, practically nothing of what the Founders believed.

and we've also implemented more than half of the ten pillars of Communism in some form or another.



18. Miso Hawny February 24, 2017 8:53 PM
Blown
The Fuck
Out



me love you long time?

Blogger Phillip George February 24, 2017 9:19 PM  

Natural News and Prison Planet were big on getting Trump elected.
It seems Mossad/CIA/Google have just delisted them in retaliation.

I don't any media organisation can have better credentials than being delisted by Google.

It is like what the Cogressional Medal of Honour once stood for.

At this stage it seems the only options are break or break through.

Jesus is Lord is the British Flag. You learn history or keep repeating it.

Blogger Robert Browning February 24, 2017 9:21 PM  

Trump is just like the rest of us "stupid goyim", he just wants to be treated fairly.

Anonymous kfg February 24, 2017 9:21 PM  

" CPUSA actually predates the Soviet Union . . ."

Yes, but Lenin's Bolshevik government of Russia predates both.

Blogger bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) February 24, 2017 9:27 PM  

29. kfg February 24, 2017 9:21 PM
Yes, but Lenin's Bolshevik government of Russia predates both.



so what? the Communist Manifesto is 1849.

Anonymous Napoleon 12pdr February 24, 2017 9:27 PM  

@22: Yes! Pull the damned broadcast licenses wholesale...and reallocate the bandwidth. THAT will grab the Propaganda Press by the throat - and squeeze HARD.

Blogger Wraith February 24, 2017 9:31 PM  

"This is how they retaliate when you report facts they don't like."

REPORT FACTS?? Dude, stop, you're killin' me. I'm about to pee myself laughing...!

Blogger Wayne February 24, 2017 9:32 PM  

This is starting to resemble Stephen Harper, former PM of Canada. He eventually stopped talking to the press because they weren't interested in journalism or reporting.

Blogger Johnny February 24, 2017 9:32 PM  

>>A good start by Trump, but... it does not matter how many viewers he takes away from them because they do not have a for-profit model. The rogue security agencies and the other Usual Suspects are obviously funding these failed operations.

I lay no claim to special information, but just looking at the situation, I suspect it goes like this. The mainstream press makes nice to the Washington establishment and the rest of the conglomerate that owns the outlet gets favorable treatment. Profit oriented for the conglomerate but not for the news division. That is the obvious handout and I take the obvious first, the more covert stuff only if necessary.

Add to that a journalism profession that is culturally liberal and currently close to being a cult, and you got the news.

Anonymous Just another commenter February 24, 2017 9:36 PM  

Of course they will keep publishing facts that Trump doesn't like.
"facts"
alternative facts, I''m sure.

Blogger Lazarus February 24, 2017 9:40 PM  

Wayne wrote:This is starting to resemble Stephen Harper, former PM of Canada. He eventually stopped talking to the press because they weren't interested in journalism or reporting.

Yes he did, but he did not go on the offensive about it like Trump does.

Anonymous Avalanche February 24, 2017 9:43 PM  

@20 "It's long past time to retire that name.
How about the Tom Brady Press Room"

I'm kinda fond of the Darth Bannon News and Strategy Room...

Anonymous kfg February 24, 2017 9:48 PM  

" . . . the Communist Manifesto is 1849."

And the Declaration and Standard of the True Levelers was 1649, but if you want to see communism really work go back a few hundred more years and visit a monastery.

Anonymous kfg February 24, 2017 9:54 PM  

And for something on topic:

Wait. Wut? CNN is still around? Who knew?

Blogger Tomislav Ostojich February 24, 2017 9:54 PM  

He eventually stopped talking to the press because they weren't interested in journalism or reporting.

I love Stephen Harper now.

Blogger IrishFarmer February 24, 2017 10:04 PM  

No. I too long for the simpler problems of a time past, but no.

Anonymous Clay February 24, 2017 10:05 PM  

I apologize if I reiterate....

But I've been trying to tell the idiots for weeks, "Keep watching his right hand, ignore the left"

When you see what his left hand has been doing....his new immigration ban, there will be a massive, progressive crap.

He learned from the first one, all the pot-holes to patch, and where to lay the minefields for those Open Border craps..

Watch and see. It will come on the coat-tails of the Gorsuch Confirmation.

Blogger Rusty Fife February 24, 2017 10:08 PM  

Avalanche wrote:@20 "It's long past time to retire that name.

How about the Tom Brady Press Room"

I'm kinda fond of the Darth Bannon News and Ritual Sactifice Room...


FIFY

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 24, 2017 10:12 PM  

kfg wrote:And the Declaration and Standard of the True Levelers was 1649, but if you want to see communism really work go back a few hundred more years and visit a monastery.
Except...
A monastery is completely voluntary. You have to live under the system for years before they'll even let you join.
A monastery is explicitly intended for the perfection of the will. It does not and never has pretended to be a perfect economic system. In fact, a perfect economic system would be contrary to the effort.
A monastery does not allow women to join.

Anonymous Gen. Kong February 24, 2017 10:14 PM  

The James S. Brady Press Briefing Room is named for Reagan's press secretary who was shot by Hinckley in an assassination attempt against Reagan. James Brady then became Exhibit A for Handgun Control, Inc. for years and years and years, wheeled out like a pull-toy by his wife Sarah Brady.

Re-name as the Walter Duranty Chamber of Journalistic Excellence. Have them seated before an animatronic Bill Clinton for a few days telling them about what the meaning of "is" is, punctuated by screeches and cackling from Cruella Depends.

Blogger Happy LP9 February 24, 2017 10:18 PM  

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! GLORIOUS!

Blogger Happy LP9 February 24, 2017 10:20 PM  

I wish Gen Kong, Were Puppy, Salt, Nate, Milo and Cerno would go to the press or be the press guy, the press would be so over their heads!

Send in the men here and let the freakouts happen, media would flip out because they cannot do dialectic let alone discourse, MPAI.

Blogger Johnny February 24, 2017 10:21 PM  

Common ownership of property works just fine when dealing with small groups of people. The more the less merry for the system.

An odd irony of Russian history is that a lot of Pre USSR Russian villages actually practiced a high level of common ownership.The household stuff and chattel was private, but the village land was public and divided up every year in village meetings. A custom somewhat like the British commons areas, only it was apt to be all the available land.

Anonymous clay February 24, 2017 10:26 PM  

I'm not sure why, but it reminds me of my favorite Twilight Zone episode, featuring John Carradine:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Howling_Man

Yes, I am an old shit.

Anonymous Eduardo the Magnificent February 24, 2017 10:33 PM  

But...but....he's a dictator! And alternate facts! Racist too! And...other stuff too?

Anonymous Jack Amok February 24, 2017 10:38 PM  

The Press Distraction Monkey - now he's distracting them by not talking to them. Glorious.

Wait. Wut? CNN is still around? Who knew?

Yeah, but ex-Fox staffers are dropping like flies.

Blogger Rusty Fife February 24, 2017 10:39 PM  

Johnny wrote:Common ownership of property works just fine when dealing with small groups of people. The more the less merry for the system.

Tell that to the Pilgrims. It didn't work well in America.

Anonymous kfg February 24, 2017 10:45 PM  

"A monastery is completely voluntary. You have to live under the system for years before they'll even let you join."

That's right, but I think the real key was that if despite all that they ended up with free riders or dissidents, they let them go or ejected them.

"A monastery is explicitly intended for the perfection of the will. It does not and never has pretended to be a perfect economic system."

Nonetheless, the internal economy and social structure that they found enhanced their end was a commune, and communist, in prototypical form.

"In fact, a perfect economic system would be contrary to the effort."

I think the best popular history of the period when the old monastery culture began to crack is actually The Name of the Rose. Eco knew his shit.

"A monastery does not allow women to join."

And they worked. And the Soviet Union didn't. Ergo, women ruin everything.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 24, 2017 10:46 PM  

Johnny wrote:An odd irony of Russian history is that a lot of Pre USSR Russian villages actually practiced a high level of common ownership.The household stuff and chattel was private, but the village land was public and divided up every year in village meetings.
That only worked because the people involved were all cousins, in-laws and shirt-tail relations. It was basically a joint, family enterprise. The people in charge were the elders of the family, and everything was by consent.

Anonymous a_peraspera February 24, 2017 10:53 PM  

There's this ex-congressman (Illinois Republican) named Joe Walsh - he now has a talk radio show. After tonight I'm done listening to this fucking conservacuck.

He used to be pretty hardcore, straight up calling Obama a muslim on the air and saying Obama was raised to be an enemy of the USA. Would not refer to him as "President Obama."

Ever since Trump's election he's gone full retard Nevertrump. States as fact that the Russians hacked the election and that Congress should investigate "just so we know what happened." He states as fact that the White House is in chaos because Trump's people are all inexperienced and incompetent. Stated as fact that the travel ban was a colossal screw-up and done improperly. According to Joe, yeah we need to deport illegals who have committed crimes, but absolutely any amount of LEGAL immigration is just dandy.

Tonight he jumped right in with the Left on this CNN exclusion bullshit saying it's unconstitutional. Fuck this asshole, at this point he's just helping to embed the Left's talking points into his listeners' heads.

Anonymous fop February 24, 2017 10:53 PM  

No more winning. Please. We can't stand it. Too much winning.


Blogger Sagramore February 24, 2017 10:58 PM  

@22 But didn't you know the Holomodor was an accident caused by (((bankers)))? My cat lady friend with the Che banner says so, therefore...

Blogger Cail Corishev February 24, 2017 11:19 PM  

There are hundreds of thousands of members of the American media, counting online, print, radio, and TV, from national to local. I'm sure most of them would love the chance to ask the President of the United States a few questions, and nearly all of them have been denied that opportunity in favor of a chosen few.

That's horribly unfair. The spoiled few need to wait their turn, until everyone else has had a shot. For each press conference, Skype in a dozen or so reporters from around the nation, chosen by random draw from all those who apply for the opportunity, and let each one ask a couple questions.

When the entire list of names has been gone through once, CNN and NYT and the others can apply to be added to the list. That's the only way to make it fair.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 24, 2017 11:27 PM  

fop wrote:No more winning. Please. We can't stand it. Too much winning.


Man up! You Will continue to win! The decision is no longer up to you. The American people are winners, and Trump is an American. If you're an American, you will win, and you will learn to enjoy winning.

An American wins! It is your sworn duty to your nation and to your country.

If I hear any more of this "too much winning" crap out of you sorry sacks of shit, it's restricted rations and 6 hours a day of Trump rallies!

Dismissed.

Anonymous weston February 24, 2017 11:34 PM  

55,

What many call a cuck or hypocrite now is simply someone who is owned by the usual CIA/dark side complex. They pretend to be against Obama, but aren't. Others pretend to be pro-establishment, but they are only pro-establishment if the establishment is full of the criminals it has been for the last 25 years. In other words, drug lords, Wall Street criminals, war provocateurs, and degenerate globalists who don't care at all for the US.

This is why the pedophilia issue is so important. It could break the back of a lot of resistance to Trump and also open up politics to a great degree. If you were a new Congresscritter or governor and you realized that the best way to get ahead was to participate in sick rituals/activities that left children scarred for life or dead, you might decide to not try to move up in the system. Get rid of Schumer, McCain, Pelosi, Ryan, et al. and you have a new game.

Blogger The Other Robot February 24, 2017 11:53 PM  

What are they going to do, call Trump a Nazi racist bigot again?

Well, they could call him a dictator and un-American.

Oh wait. They did that today and before as well.

I guess they could fall back on holding their breath. I would love that.

Anonymous Überdeplorable Psychedelic Cat Hair February 24, 2017 11:54 PM  

From the article: https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/834862661007507456/video/1

"We are going to raise our hands like big boys and girls."

So not tired of winning yet!

Anonymous Eric the Red February 24, 2017 11:57 PM  

Now would be a good time to stop funding the damn Propaganda Broadcasting Service. If Sesame Street and NOVA are really so popular, then they can find private funding on their own.

Blogger tublecane February 25, 2017 12:07 AM  

@14-That was Moldbug's main mind-eff, but it's misleading. About your point, it does predate the Soviet Union, but of course the CPUSA never ran the USA. And it's establishment way postdates the establishment of the U.S., which was more than a century beforehand.

The U.S. is post-Enlightenment liberal, not communist, and relatively conservative in its liberalism. Relative to the French sort of liberalism, if you were wondering.

Blogger tublecane February 25, 2017 12:24 AM  

What the lying media won't tell you, or doesn't know, is that these little press conferences and what-nots were started not to give the noble, first amendment-empowered representatives of Truth in the sacred press the chance to face down the Man. They were started so the Man (FDR, specifically) could control the press. He'd have them all in one place to tell them what to say (and think). Also, it was to pawn them off on their little press secretary so they'd feel special with their precious access, and wouldn't do anything foolhardy like try to talk to the actual powers that be.

Of course, if the press isn't friendly with the administration, the ploy doesn't work as well. They won't be as controlled, and will try to make not the president, usually, but his little emissaries there behind the podium. It still worked well enough with Bush the Younger, whom they looked down upon but still successfully enough got them to report what he wanted in the build-up to Iraq, for instance.

But that was Bush, and they were half-playacting about him being evil, stupid, and illegitimate. They actually think that about Trump. If he concentrated enough, Trump could get them to report as he wants often enough. But is it worth the trouble? Why not focus on a smaller clique he can control in the manner Obama controlled them all? Who needs the rest of them?

This has nothing to do with freedom of the press, obviously. It's sour grapes for not being able to pursue their partisan gamesmanship and/or feeling left out of the club.

Anonymous The OASF February 25, 2017 12:30 AM  

"I lay no claim to special information, but just looking at the situation, I suspect it goes like this. The mainstream press makes nice to the Washington establishment and the rest of the conglomerate that owns the outlet gets favorable treatment. Profit oriented for the conglomerate but not for the news division. That is the obvious handout and I take the obvious first, the more covert stuff only if necessary."

I do lay claim special information. The rogues security agencies AKA The Deep State shovel money into their bank accounts, it's just that simple.

Blogger bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) February 25, 2017 12:43 AM  

62. Überdeplorable Psychedelic Cat Hair February 24, 2017 11:54 PM
So not tired of winning yet!



speaking of the "recreational pot use" in that news conference, i wonder when these fucking retard Leftists are going to figure out that the 9th Amendment FORBIDS the Federal Government from interfering with private citizens IN ANY WAY, apart from those authorities granted the FedGov by the Constitution / subsequent Amendment.

i mean, that's why we had to pass Prohibition to get a Federal ban on alcohol.

goddamn idiots, the lot of them.

Anonymous kfg February 25, 2017 12:43 AM  

@64: "That was Moldbug's main mind-eff, but it's misleading."

As per my comment on the matter, it's so misleading that it's disingenuous. The Soviet Union is non sequitur. The Soviet Union was formed by a communist government that had been sitting for years, much as the US constitutional reform was by a sitting republican government.

And I don't think Moldbug is so ignorant as not to know that.

Blogger Stephen Ward February 25, 2017 12:47 AM  

@22
"why, i might get tired of winning if that happened."

I will never get tired of winning. burn the corpses and salt the earth. onward!

Anonymous kfg February 25, 2017 1:11 AM  

"burn the corpses and salt the earth."

Good rhetoric, but as a practical matter, if we wish to occupy the captured territory it might be better to salt the corpses and burn the earth.

We have to eat too ya know.

Blogger RM Chris February 25, 2017 1:25 AM  

Don't know what CNNis so upset about. It's not like being banned can stop them from continuing to keep making shit up.

We all already know they're full of crap.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 25, 2017 1:26 AM  

If you salt the corpses, then yiu have to figure out how to get rid of them.

If by "the earth", yiu mean the soil in which they grow, that would be the universties.

Blogger tublecane February 25, 2017 1:42 AM  

@71-CNN is upset about being denied their dream of standing up and saying to Trump or Trump's surrogate something like, "Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last?" Then the room breaks out in applause, the questioner is carried away on his peers' shoulders, the world acclaims the bravery of CNN for generations to come.

They finally get to bang the prom queen, and Jimmy Dodson, who pulled their pants down in front of the girls in 5th grade, breaks down crying and begs for forgiveness. Which they grant, because they're the bigger man. But Jimmy also dies painfully of ball cancer, which he deserves.

Blogger DonReynolds February 25, 2017 1:44 AM  

The Media is about as stupid as a lot of voters.
.
Once you play your high card in the Media, like calling Trump a Nazi, bigot, fascist, homophobe, liar and creep.....there really is nothing more you can do other than simply repeat yourself. Trump has no reason to curry favor to avoid condemnation once your news organization has demonstrated repeatedly that they have no intention of reporting factual news unless it is unfavorable and even then, it may be exaggerated or blown out of proportion. So The Donald has no reason to play nice.
.
We see the same thing with voters when they demonstrate their loyalty election after election, like Negroes voting Democrat. The party can easily abuse them, and ignore their demands, and take their votes for granted because they know they will have those votes without even asking. (Where else can they go?) In the meantime, the Democrats are going to curry favor with Independent voters. Those are the votes they MIGHT get and they are much more valuable than the votes they know they own.

Anonymous kfg February 25, 2017 2:01 AM  

"If you salt the corpses, then yiu have to figure out how to get rid of them."

Dude, it's salt long pork.

Blogger Hail Jesus February 25, 2017 2:21 AM  

Why do you keep promoting Trump, even after he said he loves the European Union?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 25, 2017 2:27 AM  

kfg wrote:"If you salt the corpses, then yiu have to figure out how to get rid of them."

Dude, it's salt long pork.

I ain't eating at your house.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 25, 2017 2:27 AM  

Hail Jesus wrote:Why do you keep promoting Trump, even after he said he loves the European Union?
Why do you keep molesting little boys?

Anonymous kfg February 25, 2017 2:33 AM  

Hey, at home it's usually nothing worse than squirrel or woodchuck, although woodchuck might be a bit of an acquired taste.

But on campaign I'm always thinking logistics, logistics, logistics.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 25, 2017 3:00 AM  

kfg wrote:But on campaign I'm always thinking logistics, logistics, logistics.
Yeah, but logistics includes safe food and drink. Think of the diseases, drug exposures and female hormone overloads you'd get from that food source.

Blogger David Power February 25, 2017 3:09 AM  

He is effectively building a wall around fake news and making them pay for it.

Anonymous Rachel February 25, 2017 3:37 AM  

No, those news organizations aren't neutral. Neither are Breitbart or Fox News. I mean, really!

Blogger tim February 25, 2017 5:00 AM  

When true Truth collides with the secular world.

Blogger tim February 25, 2017 5:03 AM  

When true Truth collides with the secular world.

Blogger tim February 25, 2017 5:03 AM  

When true Truth collides with the secular world.

Blogger SemiSpook37 February 25, 2017 5:34 AM  

My issue is that he kept the Alphabets in. I assume they're on the next list of orgs to be kicked out, but why not just go thermonuclear and be done with it?

Anonymous Avalanche February 25, 2017 7:24 AM  

@43 "I'm kinda fond of the Darth Bannon News and Ritual Sacrifice Room...
FIFY"

LOLOL Wonderful! Much MUCH better!

Anonymous Avalanche February 25, 2017 7:30 AM  

@62 "We are going to raise our hands like big boys and girls."

Daddy's home!! (Aw hell, there's that "women ruin etc...) Well, daddy's home so y'all kids gonna have to start BEHAVING again!!)

Anonymous Avalanche February 25, 2017 7:36 AM  

@75 ""If you salt the corpses, then you have to figure out how to get rid of them."
Dude, it's salt long pork."

HEY! Ship 'em to the muslims!! (Or is it only "short" pork they hate?)

Blogger Lovekraft February 25, 2017 8:57 AM  

To describe the left's modus operandi, I'm trying to simplify a concept:

Left: You need to be fined and inspected for the state of your operation.

Alt-right: But you are the ones who broke our windows and allowed dregs to hang around us!?!

Left: Racisss!

Blogger Pteronarcyd February 25, 2017 9:44 AM  

Hail Jesus wrote:
"Why do you keep promoting Trump, even after he said he loves the European Union?"

Do you remember Democrats soiling themselves after Obama said he was against homosexual marriage during the 2008 campaign?:

https://youtu.be/N6K9dS9wl7U

They didn't, because they knew Obama was a true progressive believer, as he proved not long afterwards.

Do you really think Trump loves the European Union? Trump is a patriotic nationalist of NW European descent who has repeatedly criticized the EU's importation of unassimilable non-Europeans and praised the UK's Brexit. He knows we have treaty obligations with Europe that are in our national interest, and, despite what the fake news outlets, progressives, and cuckservatives say, he knows when to be tactful.

Chill, and trust the guy.

Blogger praetorian February 25, 2017 10:15 AM  

America is a communist country.

> New York Jews are America

Yeah, nah.

Blogger bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) February 25, 2017 11:37 AM  

83. tim February 25, 2017 5:00 AM
84. tim February 25, 2017 5:03 AM
85. tim February 25, 2017 5:03 AM
When true Truth collides with the secular world.



because saying it three times makes true Truth truthiest ...

Blogger Johnny February 25, 2017 12:08 PM  

Hail Jesus wrote:Why do you keep promoting Trump, even after he said he loves the European Union?

Trump is the best we can do right now by a considerable margin. Second best is somebody who won't get elected or is a likely fake conservative. That is why we should back him. As always you gotta play the hand you have, not the one you want.

Blogger Harsh February 25, 2017 12:35 PM  

"Why do you keep promoting Trump, even after he said he loves the European Union?"

Cuz we're smarter than you dumbasses who consistently shoot in the wrong direction.

Blogger Were-Puppy February 25, 2017 12:45 PM  

@12 Gen. Kong

It takes a great deal to impress me,
---

Trump is turning out to be the best die roll ever

Blogger Were-Puppy February 25, 2017 12:49 PM  

@16 Lazarus
and it is obvious to the people what is going on when they compare the quality of the questioning.
---

I get on quite a few Gab rants about this :P

The questions will be somewhat relevant and then Spicer will hit a patch of these fake news losers. They seem to come in groups.

There's always a tranny bathroom brigade.
Then a BLM whiner.
Then some jewish who wants Trump to kiss their asses.

If you can get through those idiots, there are usually a lot of better questions.

Blogger Were-Puppy February 25, 2017 12:52 PM  

@21 tz
In the laughed at, one example is the FemiProf's meltdown at Gavin McInnes' NYC meeting. I'd probably fall to the sidewalk in paroxysms of laughter.
---

That fathead prof looks like a Tranny.

Blogger Were-Puppy February 25, 2017 12:57 PM  

@27 Phillip George
Natural News and Prison Planet were big on getting Trump elected.
It seems Mossad/CIA/Google have just delisted them in retaliation.
---

It's also very obvious when they show up at the top in duckduckgo and bing, but not in google.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 25, 2017 1:26 PM  

Were-Puppy wrote:Trump is turning out to be the best die roll everNatural double 20s on a 2xD20 saving roll, I swear! Then he got double 12s and decapitated an entire party of Orcs!

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 25, 2017 1:33 PM  

You have encountered and organized nest of Journalists. There are 3 Network Correspondents, 14 Print Reporters, an indescribable something from NPR, and small Republican Cuck they are roasting for clicks. They were not expecting you. Roll for Initiative

Anonymous Luke February 25, 2017 3:42 PM  

14. Tomislav Ostojich February 24, 2017 8:49 PM
"Here is the ultimate red pill that all of you need to swallow:

America is a communist country. CPUSA actually predates the Soviet Union, so either Lenin was a time-traveler or communism is as American as apple pie."


There is a clear flaw in your logic. You are taking the position that there were not communists in Russia prior to the founding of the USSR (datable either to the 1917 Revolution that was not just the Bolsheviks, or their victory at the end of the Russian Civil War around, what, 1921). Actually, commie activity in Russia has to be dated back into the 1800s.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 25, 2017 4:33 PM  

The Cuck attacks first.
He tries "You're not a Real Conservative" and rolls a 2.
The attack bounces off your shield of indifference.
On a whim, you try the "Holocust Memes" counter attack.
Direct hit! The Cuck is particularly sensitive to this attack, and starts screaming and madly virtue signalling. You are immediately #blocked, and the target is stunned for the remainder of combat.

Blogger Melinda Pacificar February 27, 2017 2:34 PM  

They should be thanking Trump as he is helping save money. If there just going to make up news stories anyway why send and pay a reporter? Give the reporter the day off and Just make up the stuff to get more of clicks. Fake news sells better than real news anyways.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts