ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Welcome to the Alt-Right

Even Townhall conservatives are waking up to the fact that the SJW Left hates them, will not negotiate or engage in rational discussion with them, and they have to act accordingly:
They hate you.

Leftists don’t merely disagree with you. They don’t merely feel you are misguided. They don’t think you are merely wrong. They hate you. They want you enslaved and obedient, if not dead. Once you get that, everything that is happening now will make sense. And you will understand what you need to be ready to do.

You are normal, and therefore a heretic. You refuse to bow to their idols, to subscribe to their twisted catechisms, to praise their false gods. This is unforgivable. You must burn.

Crazy talk? Just ask them. Go ahead. Go on social media. Find a leftist – it’s easy. Just say something positive about America or Jesus and they’ll come swarming like locusts. Engage them and very quickly they will drop their masks and tell you what they really think. I know. I keep a rapidly expanding file of Twitter leftist death wish screenshots.

They will tell you that Christians are idiots and vets are scum.

That normals are subhumans whose role is to labor as serfs to subsidize the progressive elite and its clients.

That you should die to make way for the New Progressive Man/Woman/Other.

Understand that when they call Donald Trump “illegitimate,” what they are really saying is that our desire to govern ourselves is illegitimate. Their beef isn’t with him – it’s with us, the normal people who dared rise up and demand their right to participate in the rule of this country and this culture....

We must ensure they do. Understand your enemy. Understand that the Left will exploit your principles and morals to make you disarm yourself – figuratively and literally. Don’t play their game; don’t fall for their manufactured outrages. Never concede their lies, never take their side against the people defending your liberty. Most of all, accept the truth that if we let them win we will spend the rest of our lives on our backs with a giant Birkenstock pressed into our collective face.

They hate us. And however they come at us, we need to be prepared to fight.
You'd almost think he read SJWs Always Lie. As I told Jack Murphy after our debate concerning the prospects for the Alt-Right, every conservative who doesn't cuck out and cower will be with us sooner or later. Some sooner, some later, but eventually, they will all be proudly, defiantly Alt-Right. Just like us.

Because the alternative is surrender and submission to the Left.

Labels: ,

150 Comments:

Blogger Harsh February 07, 2017 11:06 AM  

Gammas must never be given an ounce of power. All they want to do with it is destroy.

Blogger pyrrhus February 07, 2017 11:07 AM  

Kurt Schlichter has gone from neocon to your quote in a very short period of time, kudos!

Anonymous Raptor disrespect from behind February 07, 2017 11:12 AM  

About the only thing that would rattle the left are pitchforks.

The amount of vitriol I see from them is overwhelming being based on a religious fervor. It is hilarious to troll them though.

Blogger pyrrhus February 07, 2017 11:12 AM  

No group in which power seeking becomes the only objective of its leaders can survive. There are some rather poignant episodes in The Crown about Churchill's destructive obsession with holding onto power.

Blogger pyrrhus February 07, 2017 11:15 AM  

History seems to show that once the left reaches the assassination and kidnapping stage, the only remedy is to outdo them. Modern examples include Greece, France, Italy, Argentina, Chile, Indonesia....

Blogger The Remnant February 07, 2017 11:19 AM  

This may be one of the greatest gifts of the Trump presidency -- awakening large numbers of Americans to the fact that there is a civil war and that we must fight it or die. If the left wants to bring the fight to us, great, since there will be no more pussyfooting and the day of reckoning will occur.

Anonymous Athor Pel February 07, 2017 11:30 AM  

" ...every conservative who doesn't cuck out and cower will be with us sooner or later. Some sooner, some later, but eventually, they will all be proudly, defiantly Alt-Right. Just like us.

Because the alternative is surrender and submission to the Left.."



Tshirt slogan.


Be Alt-Right
or
Submit to the Left

Blogger Beau February 07, 2017 11:32 AM  

OT

Last night went to bed with uncertainty generated from the report democrats were staging an all night rally to take down the education secretary nominee. In light of that started praying for Betsy DeVos, drifted off to sleep doing so. Woke up in the fullness of marvelous peace knowing my petition was heard at the Throne of Grace. Mind calm, heart in joy, mouth singing snatches of the Hallelujah Chorus.

Blogger Lazarus February 07, 2017 11:37 AM  

But all the leftist sects agree – they have found the revealed truth, and imposing it upon the benighted normals like us is so transcendently important that they are relieved of any moral limitations. They are ISIS, except with hashtags instead of AKs, committed to the establishment of a leftist caliphate.

Islam calls you kaffir, which is essentially their "nigger" word. The left needs to almagamate the word salad of hate crimes to come up with a single term.

Come on, lefties, we know you are not that bright, but you pervert all kinds of other words, surely you can come up with something.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents February 07, 2017 11:39 AM  

Well, Schlicter has ensured he will never get a byline at National Review. If he was there, this article would surely get him fired.

A "Cam & Company" guest who sort of gets it?
Excellent.

Blogger de ti February 07, 2017 11:39 AM  

Most conservatives aren't as vitriolic as Kurt Schlicter is. Most are like junior George Wills and William F. Buckleys and Jonah Goldbergs and Charles Krauthammers. All honorable men. All representing their time well. But now outdated and using tactics that won't cut it now.

Will, Buckley's progeny, Goldberg, and Krauthammer, and their ilk at the National Review, the Weekly Standard, Townhall, etc. won't stand and fight. They won't risk. They won't stand up and be counted. They still think this can be preserved; that compromise can be reached, that we can all still live together with both sides getting some things they want. Except maybe Ann Coulter.

I don't see there will be much different coming from conservatives. Most will cuck out and cower, and defect to the liberal side in the hopes of avoiding conflict and saving their fiefdoms. They are willing to live under liberal/progressive dhimmitude.

Blogger Lana J February 07, 2017 11:42 AM  

He was in army and was involved in the NATO intervention in Bosnia. My guess? He's finally looked around and put two and two together. Good to see others are finally waking up.

Anonymous TLM February 07, 2017 11:42 AM  

...Because the alternative is surrender and submission to the Left.....

And that sums up Bill Burr's new Netflix 'comedy' special which is anything but funny, and a travesty if you remember how great his first 3 were very red pilled. His previous Netflix special took the hard left atheist turn, but this new one goes full race-cuck. I suppose that happens when the best you can do in the SMV game is marry into the lowest caste on the women's side. Extra Bonus- He taped this special in Nashville and they clearly were not going for his lefty racial POZ, it caused him to blow a gasket a couple of times and go preachy on the audience before he was able to see that he was losing it. Very sad, guy was best comedian out there a few years ago.

Anonymous Sam the Man February 07, 2017 11:43 AM  

It is looking more and more like a cold civil war, one where folks have to pick a side, because the left will not allow any disagreement with their view.

Case in point: during a family super bowl party a female relative was trying to push rooting for Atlanta, supposedly because Ryan was from our local area. My response that I liked the old guy (being old myself) and that Brady was treated badly in deflate gate was unacceptable. The stupid c-nt would not stop trying to convince me to root for Atlanta. It was not until later that I realized it had to do with the political affiliations of the two teams owners.

Every single thing is political to the left, even a sports game. There is no reasoning with them. The left has gone completely bonkers insane.

I hope they start something to make this cold war hot and get crushed. I really do.

Blogger Robert Divinity February 07, 2017 11:47 AM  

Schlichter's second to last graf is SJWAL. I was driving the other day and Rush Limbaugh was on the radio. His analysis, at least that segment, essentially was Alt-Right although he probably would deny it. The "alt-" part isn't long for it. That's was civil wars hot or cold do, clarify sides. I don't think the National Review-type conservatives will cuck but will blatantly side with the Left. Fortunately there just aren't that many of them any longer.

Blogger Gaiseric February 07, 2017 11:48 AM  

Of all the Townhall columnists that I thought would be the first to give up on Conservative, Inc., I'm not surprised to see that it's Schlichter. He's relatively sharp and pretty scrappy. His eyes were blinded by the scales of the Conservative, Inc. delusion bubble, but when events make belief in the bubble impossible, it's not surprising to see that he's one of the first to step out of it with his eyes (more or less) wide open for the first time.

Blogger Shimshon February 07, 2017 11:49 AM  

The alt-light is Pinocchio. Soon he'll be a real boy.

Blogger Rabbi B February 07, 2017 11:50 AM  

Don’t play their game; don’t fall for their manufactured outrages. Never concede their lies, never take their side against the people defending your liberty. Most of all, accept the truth that if we let them win we will spend the rest of our lives on our backs with a giant Birkenstock pressed into our collective face. They hate us. And however they come at us, we need to be prepared to fight.

This. A thousand times, this.

Yes. We are busy building something meaningful. They don't get to tear it down, but this doesn't mean that they won't stop trying.

“Don’t be afraid of them. Remember the L-rd, who is great and awesome, and fight for your families, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.”

From that day on, half of my men did the work, while the other half were equipped with spears, shields, bows and armor ... Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at his side as he worked.

Strap your swords on, people. Chances are you're going to need them. And if they attempt to beguile and intimidate you into meeting with them under false pretenses remember this:

He said, “Let us meet in the house of G-d, inside the temple, and let us close the temple doors, because men are coming to kill you—by night they are coming to kill you.”

They were all trying to frighten us, thinking, “Their hands will get too weak for the work, and it will not be completed . . .

”But I said, “Should a man like me run away? Or should someone like me go into the temple to save his life? I will not go!” .... He had been hired to intimidate me so that I would commit a sin by doing this, and then they would give me a bad name to discredit me.(Cf. Nehemiah 4 and 6)

Men such as us will not be intimidated. Men such as us will not run away. Men such us will not be compelled to abandon this great work to see it destroyed by these jokers. Men such as us always prevail. Always.

Blogger Alexamenos February 07, 2017 11:51 AM  

I've been a fairly regular commenter at American Thinker for about the last two years, mostly trying to nudge some Conservatives in the right direction.

I've noticed a significant change in the content over time. There's still a lot of basic Real True Conservatism type schtick, but now it's served with large doses of alt-right friendly content. The editor and founder (T Lifson) seems to have moved right, or at least warmed to more ardent nationalist notions.

I've also noticed that I can routinely make comments today that would have been immediately memory-holed in the past.

Anonymous Alice De Goon February 07, 2017 11:52 AM  

"And that sums up Bill Burr's new Netflix 'comedy' special which is anything but funny, and a travesty if you remember how great his first 3 were very red pilled..."

It isn't the first time a man has been turned to the enemy side with the help of a woman. I'm surprised A. Wyatt Mann hasn't yet drawn a cartoon devoted to this phenomenon, given that it's so common. He could call it "The Honeypot", a feminist subversive agent whose job is to seduce alt-righters (or the purple-pilled,) with the promise of easy and regular sex. (The Honeypot doesn't even have to be all that attractive. Just look at whom the formerly anti-feminist Jim Sterling is harpooning every night.)

Anonymous #8601 February 07, 2017 11:54 AM  

@14 Sam - The stupid c-nt would not stop trying to convince me to root for Atlanta

That's no way to speak about your Mom.

Blogger allyn71 February 07, 2017 11:54 AM  

God Bless Rabbi B

Anonymous Napoleon 12pdr February 07, 2017 11:57 AM  

People sound surprised. Gun owners have known for decades that the Left wanted us dead or in gulags. It's good that the rest of you are finally waking up, but you're late to the party.

Anonymous fop February 07, 2017 12:00 PM  

Loony Shia Labouf is the posterchild for this.

Chanting for unity while punching somebody in the face.

Blogger Phat Repat February 07, 2017 12:00 PM  

Well, if Bill Burr could be influenced by his 'wife' then he was never red pilled to begin with. The only thing that woman could influence is a baker's dozen of donuts down her gullet. Damn! Where's the bleach for my eyes!?

Anonymous acushla February 07, 2017 12:03 PM  

OT, I love football theoretically as a game (just like I suck at chess but I love its principles) but I've pretty much given up watching football because I simply CANNOT stand the way it's photographed and presented (skip long lecture on visual aesthetics).

So I missed the Super Bowl, waah. But it sounds like that was a huge mistake, it sounds like it was an extraordinary comeback, people are saying it's one of the greatest games of all time. Was that true? (facepalm, missed it)

Blogger allyn71 February 07, 2017 12:05 PM  

@23 Napoleon 12pdr

It's good that the rest of you are finally waking up, but you're late to the party.

"Thus, the last will be first, and the first will be last.” Matthew 20:16

They may be late but we should welcome them with open arms

Anonymous Sam the Man February 07, 2017 12:05 PM  

#8601,

No not my Mom, just another pussy like you.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Deplorable Cents February 07, 2017 12:08 PM  

@25
Well, if Bill Burr could be influenced by his 'wife' then he was never red pilled to begin with.

Bill Burr went mudsharking

Anonymous Lit Dog February 07, 2017 12:12 PM  

For anyone who hasn’t overdosed on Super Bowl articles, I have a piece that satirically links Trump’s “illegitimate Presidency” to the Patriots “illegitimate victory.”

www.DukeDougherty.com/remarks

Blogger ZhukovG February 07, 2017 12:13 PM  

If you want to know what The Left has in store for you and your family there is a Russian movie called 'The Chekist' that is most illuminating. It is very graphic; so be warned.

Anonymous liljoe February 07, 2017 12:15 PM  

Burr loves to challenge his audience. After watching the waay below par recent special, I went back to Let it Go, filmed in San Francisco, and the contrast was striking. The energy and humor in Let it Go was absent in the left p.c.-inspired new special. Could this be Burr tailoring his act in such a way that the intended audience is most likely to be "offended" or disagreeable to the topics, i.e., right wing humor for his S.F. audience and left wing humor for the Nashvilleans?

Blogger praetorian February 07, 2017 12:22 PM  

And that sums up Bill Burr's new Netflix 'comedy' special which is anything but funny, and a travesty if you remember how great his first 3 were very red pilled. His previous Netflix special took the hard left atheist turn, but this new one goes full race-cuck

Make Bill Burr Funny Again.

Unfortunately, black women don't divorce white men, so Bill Burr will never be funny again.

Blogger James Dixon February 07, 2017 12:24 PM  

And just in case you get depressed by the prospect of continuous war with these people: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/02/07/how-much-winning-consider-a-year-ago-today/#more-128278

Via Gab, of course.

> They may be late but we should welcome them with open arms.

No. Welcome them, yes. But not with open arms and never let them get close to a leadership position.

Blogger tz February 07, 2017 12:25 PM  

The left responds to philosophy, or even empathetic rhetoric with bricks, flames, fists, and pepper spray.
Before it was screeching demands to destroy the person or business (sweet cakes, Eich, etc.), but they've escalated with Trump in the white house.

Stefan Molyneux noted one problem with going into enemy territory, lets say you "citizen arrest" an antifa. Are the police going to let the antifa go then arrest you and your half dozen law and order nice friends on some trivial charge, or provoke hundreds of antifas that already have the police brutality meme ready to go - Ferguson! Boston! Hands up, don't shoot! Well edited videos not showing the antifa throwing the brick, but showing the riot police responding.

For now, the police in the leftist no-go zones are NOT on the side of law and order. They aren't on the side of antifa, but no mater how much the alt-right or Trump may have their backs, they know if their name is visible, they can be doxxed and their families threatened. How is Darren Wilson (Michael Brown) doing?

Blogger praetorian February 07, 2017 12:32 PM  

Stefan Molyneux noted one problem with going into enemy territory...

Tonight, perhaps.... It has been made clear... There are no more arguments... To be made

The fire rises, brothers.

Anonymous teapartydoc February 07, 2017 12:32 PM  

@33 It was my impression that Conservative Treehouse led the way to Trump with their analysis of and response to the establishment strategy going into the primaries. They are there already. Perhaps not as explicitly as some would like, but they are there.

Anonymous Loki7 February 07, 2017 12:32 PM  

Birkenstock. I wonder what piece of apparal we may be known for. Suggestions?

Blogger HanSolo February 07, 2017 12:38 PM  

Plethora of fake news stories by media:

www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/02/07/joe_scarborough_fake_news_is_discrediting_legitimate_journalists.html

Anonymous grey enlightenment February 07, 2017 12:38 PM  

Townhall isn't as cucked as NRO or WND

There is probably also a bandwagon effect too as former 'never-trumpers' join the coalition

Blogger Gaiseric February 07, 2017 12:39 PM  

Loki7 wrote:Birkenstock. I wonder what piece of apparal we may be known for. Suggestions?
Mossy Oak.

Anonymous #5454 February 07, 2017 12:41 PM  

There is and never was anything honorable about William Kristol. Are you new here?

Anonymous #5454 February 07, 2017 12:45 PM  

Wait, I just reread that ... no Billy Kristol. My bad.

Blogger John Wright February 07, 2017 12:46 PM  

"You are normal, and therefore a heretic. You refuse to bow to their idols, to subscribe to their twisted catechisms, to praise their false gods. This is unforgivable. You must burn."

For a moment, I thought you were quoting a column I had written, that I just could not remember writing.

Good to know that there are others out there who agree with me.

Leftism is a religion, a cult, a death-cult. It is anti-human, anti-reason, anti-West, anti-White because it is anti-Christ.

(White men and Western men who are against Christ, they are for.)

It is the culture of death.

Blogger praetorian February 07, 2017 12:47 PM  

I wonder what piece of apparal we may be known for. Suggestions?

MAGA hats.

In 2080, the right wing safety squads that formed to fight commies in the streets will be known as the red hats. This will be a bit of a misnomer, since this will refer to their ceremonial dress, celebrating the retaking of Constantinople or the garroting of Soros for example, rather than their actual battle hat:

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-donald-trump-make-america-great-again-cap-orange-camo

Blogger allyn71 February 07, 2017 12:48 PM  

@33 James Dixon

No. Welcome them, yes. But not with open arms and never let them get close to a leadership position.

WRSA has a stand alone post about a comment for this same article. https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/from-the-old-sarge-2/

Before some of you dog-pile Schlichter, please keep in mind, that what he says is not only damned good, but that message is going out to the either newly awakened on our side, or those about to wake up.

This is team building.

All those goody-two-shoes that marched with the Tea Party demonstration in Washington, all those that wanted to go, but didn’t, all those people who pulled the lever for Trump in Nov., under duress. And countless more. Peaceable, tame, law abiding, tax paying, pick up the milk and bread and the dry cleaning on the way home, Toyota driving, Saturday morning late sleeper, people. Living a restrained, but good life. Worried about family, and the roof repair, just want to be left alone, and not shit on by the latest Leftist lunacy.

THOSE GUYS. They are us, prior to us pulling our heads out of our asses, with a loud and painful pop.

Just because we got the memo doesn’t mean we’re something special.


Don't be a dick just because you got here first. Anything else is missing the point of the parable Matthew 20:1-16

Blogger Beau February 07, 2017 12:49 PM  

Betsy DeVos confirmed as Education Secretary. Thank you Jesus.

Blogger Duke Norfolk February 07, 2017 12:52 PM  

Did I miss the link to that podcast of the debate? Anybody got it? Thx

Blogger allyn71 February 07, 2017 12:54 PM  

Betsy DeVos confirmed as Education Secretary. Thank you Jesus.

Winning, more winning.

Blogger Elder Son February 07, 2017 12:55 PM  

Skull-Stomping Sacred Cows: Reality Isn’t Nice. It’s a 2×4 to the Teeth.

https://mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/skull-stomping-sacred-cows-reality-isnt-nice-its-a-2x4-to-the-teeth/

Blogger allyn71 February 07, 2017 12:57 PM  

@49 Elder Son

Mosby is always epic. Just finished reading that article right before you posted it.

Blogger Phat Repat February 07, 2017 1:02 PM  

A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Deplorable Cents wrote:@25

Well, if Bill Burr could be influenced by his 'wife' then he was never red pilled to begin with.

Bill Burr went mudsharking


Thanks for that, now a second dose of bleach! WTF brah?

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents February 07, 2017 1:02 PM  

Some group calling itself the Knights for Socialism organized a little teach in at the U. of Central Florida. Bash the Fash was supposed to teach all the people who will surely be threatened by the Trumpening, especially women. Because Trump's election will, the K of S say, cause sexual assault to skyrocket.

Trump Derangement Syndrome spreads, teh Lulz!

Trump 2016 for the LoLZ!

Anonymous Bobby Farr February 07, 2017 1:04 PM  

Conservatives need to consider the implications of this fact. Trump's 70 year old heartbeat is all that stands between the left and power. If the left gets back in, it will be the rioters, academics and media imposing their will. They will make their behavior before Trump look moderate and tolerant. At a minimum, the GOP needs to be purged of libs, the universities need to be defunded, the media delegitimized and decentralized, gun controls gutted and hopefully a few million migrants deported. This will at least put the right in a more favorable position for civil war.

Blogger Jose February 07, 2017 1:05 PM  

Where's the debate with Jack Murphy?

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Deplorable Cents February 07, 2017 1:05 PM  

@51
WTF brah?

Steve was busy.

Anonymous BBGKB February 07, 2017 1:08 PM  

Be Alt-Right
or
Submit to the CTRL-Left
FIFY

stupid c-nt would not stop trying to convince me to root for Atlanta. It was not until later that I realized it had to do with the political

The patriots are one of the whitest teams in the Nigger Felon Legion. The team is the only one in the legion to field whites in certain positions. Before they changed the rules to let blacks be quarterbacks 1/2 of the NFL couches would have sucked off a dozen horses to get a black quarterback.

if we let them win we will spend the rest of our lives on our backs with a giant Birkenstock pressed into our collective face

More like a high heel worn by a brown tranny.

Blogger praetorian February 07, 2017 1:09 PM  

Conservatives need to consider the implications of this fact. Trump's 70 year old heartbeat is all that stands between the left and power.

Always two, there are.

Anonymous BBGKB February 07, 2017 1:13 PM  

Conservatives need to consider the implications of this fact. Trump's 70 year old heartbeat is all that stands between the left and power

Didn't you hear Pence leads squads that round up gays for electroshock conversion therapy.

Blogger James Dixon February 07, 2017 1:14 PM  

Somewhat off topic, but from Instpaundit:

BREAKING: Mike Pence just became the first Vice President to cast a tie-breaking Senate vote to approve a President’s cabinet nominee.

But Betsy DeVos is in at Education.

Anonymous Sharrukin February 07, 2017 1:15 PM  

53. Bobby Farr

Conservatives need to consider the implications of this fact. Trump's 70 year old heartbeat is all that stands between the left and power.

Trump is the only thing standing between the left and a violent reaction from those on the right who are attempting one last time to settle things peacefully.

Blogger lowercaseb February 07, 2017 1:23 PM  

Because the alternative is surrender and submission to the Left.

and it is not hyperbole nowadays to add

"...and submission is death."

Blogger Michael Neal February 07, 2017 1:24 PM  

I agree that many people are underestimating the left's capability for violence, they are ones throwing bricks at people right now. The right may be well armed but I bet most people would give up their guns if the government told them to.

Blogger James Dixon February 07, 2017 1:25 PM  

> Don't be a dick just because you got here first

I'm not. Trust has to be earned. So you're on our side now? Good, it's about time. Now get over there and start taking orders from the folks who already know what they're doing.

And I see Beau beat me to the DeVos story. :(

Blogger James Dixon February 07, 2017 1:27 PM  

> ...but I bet most people would give up their guns if the government told them to.

You would almost certainly bet wrong.

Anonymous Jim Scrummy February 07, 2017 1:27 PM  

Dear Kurt,

"Welcome to the party, pal."-John McClane

Anonymous Sharrukin February 07, 2017 1:29 PM  

62. Michael Neal

I bet most people would give up their guns if the government told them to.

"Most people" don't matter.

3% is 9.5 million armed and willing to fight.

Blogger Cail Corishev February 07, 2017 1:31 PM  

They may be late but we should welcome them with open arms

That depends. We're seeing a lot of cucks and NeverTrumpers trying to ingratiate themselves with the Alt-Right and/or Trump supporters, because they know they have nowhere else to go. They aren't "late," they're pretending.

There's no room for people who say "Well, Trump is doing some good things, but..." or "The Alt-Right has some good points, but..." Those people, if welcomed in, will spend most of the time thought-policing and trying to remove the things that caused them to oppose us in the first place.

Someone who says "I am proudly Alt-Right" without equivocation is a different story. He's stepping into the same line of fire, and can be accepted as an ally.

Blogger Michael Neal February 07, 2017 1:33 PM  

yes it would only take a small percentage of resistance I agree.

Blogger Beau February 07, 2017 1:37 PM  

And I see Beau beat me to the DeVos story. :(

No problems, good news needs to be told!

Blogger allyn71 February 07, 2017 1:41 PM  

I'm not. Trust has to be earned.

That depends. We're seeing a lot of cucks and NeverTrumpers trying to ingratiate themselves with the Alt-Right and/or Trump supporters, because they know they have nowhere else to go. They aren't "late," they're pretending.

Yes, trust has to be earned. I am not saying that you give the keys to the gate to the new guy that just showed up, but also you don't get anything more than what you've earned just because you got here first.

As with all thing discernment is important. Don't hesitate to bring in the normies and get them up to speed, we are going to need the help.

Look at alt-retard as example of how not to do it.

Blogger Cail Corishev February 07, 2017 1:44 PM  

Don't be a dick just because you got here first.

We didn't just "get here first," like someone who lucked into an early flight and has been waiting on the beach for the rest of the vacationers to arrive.

We took a stand that was unpopular. We put up with several months of daily attacks on our position, including those from conservatives, even friends, claiming we were fools for falling for such an obvious liberal con man. We were told we must not care about the murder of babies. We were barraged with lying clickbait headlines and false stories trying to discourage us and turn us against each other.

And now that we've won and been proven right all along, we've been told to "get over it" and "don't be a dick" by being hesitant to trust the people who attacked us for months.

Well, I guess I'm a dick.

Blogger Michael Neal February 07, 2017 1:45 PM  

Some of us may be new to this site but I'm a long time veteran of politics and fought in some nasty intra-party battles against the cucks. We called them RHINOS back then. I had a very powerful congressman threaten to kill me, all kinds of fun stuff. I was a troll before it became cool. Wish we had some of you guys back in the 90s.

Anonymous BBGKB February 07, 2017 1:46 PM  

Skull-Stomping Sacred Cows: Reality Isn’t Nice. It’s a 2×4 to the Teeth.

He is peddling the narrative that we can't just block off traffic to die verse cities & let them self destruct

Blogger Kang February 07, 2017 1:49 PM  

Kurt is more and more red pilled everyday:

@KurtSchlichter "I urge Ed Sec Du Vos to exact merciless vengeance upon the child-crushing teachers unionists"

Blogger Elder Son February 07, 2017 1:51 PM  

allyn71 wrote:@49 Elder Son

Mosby is always epic. Just finished reading that article right before you posted it.


Now, go read the comments @ WRSA - https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/mosby-skull-stomping-sacred-cows-reality-isnt-nice-its-a-2x4-to-the-teeth/#comments

Or, Popcorn Munching Versus True Believers - https://mojavedesertpatriot.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/popcorn-munching-versus-true-believers/

Blogger allyn71 February 07, 2017 1:54 PM  

@71 Cail Corishev

We took a stand that was unpopular. We put up with several months of daily attacks on our position, including those from conservatives, even friends, claiming we were fools for falling for such an obvious liberal con man. We were told we must not care about the murder of babies.

So said The Laborers in the Vineyard.

Blogger allyn71 February 07, 2017 1:57 PM  

Now, go read the comment

Looks like they are proving his point

Blogger Elder Son February 07, 2017 2:04 PM  

BBGKB wrote:Skull-Stomping Sacred Cows: Reality Isn’t Nice. It’s a 2×4 to the Teeth.

He is peddling the narrative that we can't just block off traffic to die verse cities & let them self destruct


There is always popcorn BBGKB. And "they" are not going to "self-destruct". Whether it is the foot soldiers, or the insiders, the movers and shakers, the NWO/Babelism marches on. And if they can't have it by consent, they'll have it by conquest. Despite Trump. Don't underestimate your opponents. The USA is not immune.

Anonymous A Texan February 07, 2017 2:09 PM  

I'm not sure if the she is best Trump could have done; not like the Dept of Education is vital to America, but I can go along with her for now. Better if Trump were get to the department abolished or at least demoted to an obscure agency that can't do any more damage.

Blogger Cail Corishev February 07, 2017 2:14 PM  

@76, If you're going to insist on your tortured parable analogy: most of the cucks we're being told we should welcome aren't even in the vineyard yet. They're standing near the fence, saying, "Hmm, maybe that vineyard isn't full of liberal Nazis after all." And we're being told we should drag them into the vineyard and throw a party in their honor. Here's another parable for you: the Prodigal Son apologized, declared his unworthiness, and begged for crumbs.

I'm not in charge of the welcoming committee, or deciding who's in or out. Personally, I'm glad to welcome anyone who comes into the vineyard and starts working, and doesn't try to convince the other workers to turn the vineyard into an orchard.

I'm just telling you how a lot of Alt-Right people will react to being lectured that we're not being welcoming enough to people who attacked us for months. If you want us all to be friends, that's a really bad strategy.

Blogger Casher O'Neill February 07, 2017 2:19 PM  

Cail Corishev wrote:They may be late but we should welcome them with open arms

That depends. We're seeing a lot of cucks and NeverTrumpers trying to ingratiate themselves with the Alt-Right and/or Trump supporters, because they know they have nowhere else to go. They aren't "late," they're pretending.


This is clear. I'm a nobody here in DC but I encountered several nascent plots to exploit Trump and the alt-right to the advantage of Buckleyite and neo-conservatism, basically a plot to repeat what had been done to the Tea Party by GOP congressional leadership. They definitely should not be given either practical or intellectual positions of influence, though they can be put on the line.

To the main point: A month or two back, several of us objected to VD grouping Schlichter with Will, Kristol, and several other cucks. He is an interesting case study for our informal alt/dissident/new right information operations. He started out quite anti-Trump but gradually came around to reluctant support and now is in full soldier mode. He seems to associate himself with establishment intelligence and defense policy people (E.g., John Schindler, Tom Nichols, etc.). Prior to his eventual coming around, he was under constant attack from them and moved through a period of wavering and inconstant support. God only knows, but given how he voices the problem, it seems clear that the constant pressure from our side helped. The intellectual force that had the most influence was clearly the models he was most familiar with, (i.e., war, particularly civil war, grouped with bitter irreconcilable differences). I've noticed tailoring similarly works with Christians on the margin of "churchianity" when emphasizing the Dem's hatred for religion, pro-life Christians with Trump's choice of justices, etc. Given that VD is pretty much core Alt-Right, we, his readers, need to work on conservative pundits, politicos, and elected officials by focusing on those elements of the information operation to which we are most suited. This means following our own natural interests, talking to our own natural groups, tailoring (i.e., selecting from and modifying, which is not to say water-down) the 16 points which are most suited to our audience and work at the marginal cases, while leaving the marginal cases to go over the margin and reach out in their own way as Schlichter is doing. We must keep up (in as friendly but uncompromising a way possible) the pressure in ways appropriate to each marginal case, since they are under constant pressure from leftist and cuckservative propaganda.

Blogger MadMax 1861 February 07, 2017 2:23 PM  

@8 Beau - Thanks for your prayers. We need to pray for Trump's safety everyday,too.
@29 "Bill Burr went mudsharking" It's called "oil drilling"
@31 "there is a Russian movie called 'The Chekist' that is most illuminating" It's on YouTube with subtitles. I'm going to watch it soon.

Anonymous BbigGayKoranBurner February 07, 2017 2:23 PM  

Despite Trump. Don't underestimate your opponents. The USA is not immune.

I am not underestimating them. The Story claims antifa is getting beat by riot batons but it has not happened, some stupid shitlib might be taking the baton but not the ones he is worried about. The left is willing to lick enemy doorknobs (actual on door doorknobs) when they have the flu as demonstrated by Dan Savage, but stop the flow of the stolen Soros gold & they won't take any risk. I have hung out with enough leftist faggots to know how they go down.

Blogger VD February 07, 2017 2:29 PM  

Yes, trust has to be earned. I am not saying that you give the keys to the gate to the new guy that just showed up, but also you don't get anything more than what you've earned just because you got here first.

You're wrong. We are the leaders. They are the followers, literally. If they will not continue to follow our lead, we will not accept them pretending to support the same objectives we do.

Do you see them acknowledging the likes of Bannon, Milo, Mike and Scott, and following their lead? Or just making noises about attacking the Left with zero mention of those who were right all along.

The Tea Party was coopted by the cucks. The God-Emperor will not be. The Alt-Right will not be.

Anonymous Eduardo February 07, 2017 2:33 PM  

*Grabs Horn shaped "cup"*

*raises it*

To war folks...

Anonymous acushla February 07, 2017 2:36 PM  

@Beau: "good news needs to be told!"

And we couldn't hear it from a more golden tongue. Whenever Beau speaks the truth about Good News, I sit bolt upright and listen. Preach it, brutha!

Anonymous acushla February 07, 2017 2:45 PM  

VD: "The Tea Party was coopted by the cucks. The God-Emperor will not be. The Alt-Right will not be."

You're certainly right that that the Alt-Right will not be, for, as it were, categorical reasons. We hope to hell that Trump will not be, but that is a less certain proposition. The Alt-Right (d.g.) is self-correcting; but the Trump administration is full of individuals, who are prone to corruption. I am assuming that key Trump players read a site like this, and so can be influenced by the stern glance of the Supreme Dark Lord. Hopefully that will suffice.

Blogger allyn71 February 07, 2017 2:47 PM  

The Tea Party was coopted by the cucks. The God-Emperor will not be. The Alt-Right will not be.

I pray and believe that to be true. Timing doesn't get you a place, works do. Bannon, Milo, Mike, Scott, and The Supreme Dark Lord have done good works. Deeds not tenure.

Blogger Conan the Cimmerian February 07, 2017 2:48 PM  

88 comments before this one

Latest Murdoch Murdoch animanazi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG37ZrwHIJY&feature=youtu.be

Blogger Conan the Cimmerian February 07, 2017 2:50 PM  

"why you could even have national socialist libertarians"

"now let's not get carried away"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG37ZrwHIJY&feature=youtu.be

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 07, 2017 2:51 PM  

Compare Kurt with Douhat's cuckiness that Hunter at Occidental Dissent highlighted, they are so out of touch in Manhattan they might as well get their exit visas lined up.

Anonymous RCFlyer February 07, 2017 2:57 PM  

Sometime last year I read Schlichter's book "Conservative Insurgency" - I was disappointed at him during the primaries but I knew he would come around. He was always right on the edge between normies and alt-right in that he favored using the leftist's own tactics against them. Plus he's a stereotypical military officer - if he's coming around, then a lot of his peers are as well.

Blogger Casher O'Neill February 07, 2017 2:58 PM  

Mr.MantraMan wrote:Compare Kurt with Douhat's cuckiness that Hunter at Occidental Dissent highlighted, they are so out of touch in Manhattan they might as well get their exit visas lined up.

Douthat lives in DC.

Anonymous Starbuck February 07, 2017 3:01 PM  

Dude, when can we just start shooting these arsholes? I am getting damned sick of them

Anonymous Bash the Fash February 07, 2017 3:08 PM  

FROM: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/04/opinion/who-are-we.html

“Then for a variety of reasons — a necessary reckoning with white supremacism, a new and diverse wave of immigration, the pull of a more globalist ethos, the waning of institutional religion — that mid-century story stopped making as much sense. In its place emerged a left-wing narrative that stands in judgment on the racist-misogynist-robber baron past, and a mainstream liberal narrative that has room for Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Alexander Hamilton (as opposed to the slightly more Trumpish genuine article) and Emma Lazarus, but feels unsure about the rest. …

Trump’s ascent is, in part, an attempt to restore their story to pre-eminence. It’s a restoration attempt that can’t succeed, because the country has changed too much, and because that national narrative required correction. The myth of the “Lost Cause” had to die, the reality of racial wrongs required more acknowledgment, the Judeo-Christian center had to make room for a larger plurality of faiths.

But so far we haven’t found a way to correct the story while honoring its full sweep — including all the white-male-Protestant-European protagonists to whom, for all their sins, we owe so much of our inheritance.

Instead liberalism, under pressure from the left, has become steadily more anxious about its political and cultural progenitors, with Woodrow Wilson joining Jackson and Jefferson in the dock. Meanwhile the right’s narrative has become steadily more exclusionary — religious-conservative outreach to Muslims has given way to Islamophobia, racial optimism has been replaced by white resentment. …”

Blogger mushroom February 07, 2017 3:39 PM  

Sharrukin wrote:53. Bobby Farr

Conservatives need to consider the implications of this fact. Trump's 70 year old heartbeat is all that stands between the left and power.

Trump is the only thing standing between the left and a violent reaction from those on the right who are attempting one last time to settle things peacefully.


I agree. The left should thank God that Trump was elected. Otherwise we would have nothing to lose.

Blogger mushroom February 07, 2017 3:43 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Doom February 07, 2017 4:19 PM  

Yeah. Libertarianism wasn't it, the Tea Party wasn't doing it, and the Republican party was dead to me before those took flight. But this? Alt-right/West? Yeah. It's not a choice, it's the last choice. It looks to have to feet, thank God. After all the previous failures at finding a way, and not even being absolutely sure this would fly any better than a lead balloon...

Then again, it has just ended the old end, and is beginning to begin, if it really hasn't started until some of these things become more permanent, the s.court is secured, and some other systems of checks and balances are repaired with the trigger pullers willing to pull the triggers.

I will only say that it looks like there is a chance, actually. I'll support it, at this point and on, as I am able.

Anonymous Bird on a Wing February 07, 2017 4:24 PM  

I’ve watched Kurt Schlichter, and in my opinion he is a Thomas—he needs to put his hands in the nail holes.

He left his church last year because he saw they didn’t preach Jesus anymore. He made his predictions, watched the fallout, and went Trump halfway through the primaries. He held the Trump line and wrote very, very good persuasion pieces at Townhall all the way through to Election Day, even though he thought it was a lost election.

His original plan for the election aftermath was rapprochement amongst the losers in order to regroup and fight another day. He was wrong, and overjoyed to be so. He held the rapprochement line until the cucks in his circle made it impossible. Then he started to make fun of them, without ever using the word cuck.

He is a busy, talented, and rich Alpha who makes his own observations and choices. Andrew Breitbart personally recruited him. He didn’t particularly like working with Steve Bannon, but will never speak a word against him. He is a team player, well-grounded in common principles with the alt-right, but will probably never use the term because of the alt-retards.

Thomas was not John or even Peter. Nevertheless, Jesus chose Thomas for a reason—and Thomas delivered.

Blogger Were-Puppy February 07, 2017 4:25 PM  

Never concede their lies, never take their side against the people defending your liberty.
---

Cucks were crying like lil benjis when they read this part.

Blogger VD February 07, 2017 4:30 PM  

He is a busy, talented, and rich Alpha who makes his own observations and choices. Andrew Breitbart personally recruited him. He didn’t particularly like working with Steve Bannon, but will never speak a word against him. He is a team player, well-grounded in common principles with the alt-right, but will probably never use the term because of the alt-retards.

Sure he will... once he realizes that he's not using the term because of the Opposition Media.

Anonymous Reluctant Trump Voter February 07, 2017 4:37 PM  

As Cernovich has said, the alt-right is dead. The swastika panties destroyed the brand, and Trump's brain damaged insane tweets are not helping. Most of us would rather punch a Nazi than join these anti-Semite assholes.

Blogger Were-Puppy February 07, 2017 4:39 PM  

@32 praetorian
Make Bill Burr Funny Again.

Unfortunately, black women don't divorce white men, so Bill Burr will never be funny again.
----

I was listening to Herman Cain this morning. He had a guest running it. THe guy said something along these lines:

1) Politics is boring.
2) Entertainers are entertaining (not boring).

therefor Entertainers who are political are boring.

Politicians who are entertaining are not boring.

Blogger James Dixon February 07, 2017 4:40 PM  

> There is always popcorn BBGKB. And "they" are not going to "self-destruct". Whether it is the foot soldiers, or the insiders, the movers and shakers, the NWO/Babelism marches on. And if they can't have it by consent, they'll have it by conquest. Despite Trump. Don't underestimate your opponents. The USA is not immune.

Some people will probably think I'm off my rocker for saying this, but...

If there is one thing that has been shown over the past year, it is that the hand of God is at work. There is no other reasonable explanation for the events to date. Yes, the enemy is capable of great mischief, but if he is for us, what does it matter who is against us?

Blogger James Dixon February 07, 2017 4:42 PM  

You know, I really don't like doing this, but it really does seem every single time...

> (((Most))) of us would rather punch a Nazi than join these anti-Semite assholes.

FIFY.

Blogger Were-Puppy February 07, 2017 4:42 PM  

@43 John Wright
Leftism is a religion, a cult, a death-cult.
---

That's the entire thing boiled down into one sentence

Blogger Were-Puppy February 07, 2017 4:48 PM  

@59 James Dixon
BREAKING: Mike Pence just became the first Vice President to cast a tie-breaking Senate vote to approve a President’s cabinet nominee.
---

I have a meme for times like this :
https://i.imgflip.com/1btkkr.jpg

Blogger Were-Puppy February 07, 2017 4:49 PM  

@60 Sharrukin

Trump is the only thing standing between the left and a violent reaction from those on the right who are attempting one last time to settle things peacefully.
---

Trump is the cork in the bottle of Ultra Champaign

Blogger Were-Puppy February 07, 2017 4:51 PM  

@62 Michael Neal

I bet most people would give up their guns if the government told them to.
---

I would give up my guns ossifer, but they were stolen by some dindu nuffins at the mall

Blogger Were-Puppy February 07, 2017 4:54 PM  

@72 Michael Neal

Wish we had some of you guys back in the 90s.
--

Back when we wuz Kangz.

Blogger Nick S February 07, 2017 4:56 PM  

If there is one thing that has been shown over the past year, it is that the hand of God is at work. There is no other reasonable explanation for the events to date.

Agree 100%.

It's not yet clear what exactly is going to transpire or how it will all pan out, but it's pretty clear some sort of phase transition is under way.

Blogger Matthew February 07, 2017 4:56 PM  

allyn71 wrote:@23 Napoleon 12pdr

It's good that the rest of you are finally waking up, but you're late to the party.

"Thus, the last will be first, and the first will be last.” Matthew 20:16

They may be late but we should welcome them with open arms


Fuck that. Noogies, purple nurples, and fat paddling AT MINIMUM.

Anonymous Reluctant Trump Voter February 07, 2017 4:57 PM  

Now Trump is cucking on immigration--

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-other-countries-added-travel-ban-homeland-security-155835933.html

We got conned... Rubio and Cruz wouldn't have betrayed us. Sad but true.

Blogger Were-Puppy February 07, 2017 4:57 PM  

@79 A Texan

Better if Trump were get to the department abolished or at least demoted to an obscure agency that can't do any more damage.
---

He's putting a lot of cabinet members who are opposed to the departments they are going to be running. Sounds like a great place to whittle them down to size.

Blogger Were-Puppy February 07, 2017 5:03 PM  

@85 Eduardo
*Grabs Horn shaped "cup"*

*raises it*

To war folks...
---
OT: Are you guys going to MBGA??
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/brazil-swings-to-the-right-setting-the-stage-for-a-trumplike-leader/2017/02/05/456d7a6a-e99b-11e6-acf5-4589ba203144_story.html

Blogger lowercaseb February 07, 2017 5:03 PM  

praetorian wrote:I wonder what piece of apparal we may be known for. Suggestions?

MAGA hats.


The "Redcap" has a long and storied history. We can even start the mythology that they originally start out as white...

Blogger Conan the Cimmerian February 07, 2017 5:13 PM  

@105

Hello Fellow Goys!

Blogger Robert Divinity February 07, 2017 5:19 PM  

@113:

You guys get more desperate and pathetic with each drone troll. Seriously, we cannot be demoralized. We. Don't. Care.

Blogger Robert Paxton February 07, 2017 5:28 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger VD February 07, 2017 5:30 PM  

Now Trump is cucking on immigration

Sure he is cucky. Everyone totally believes you and is demoralized.

Long live the God-Emperor!

Blogger VD February 07, 2017 5:31 PM  

Most of us would rather punch a Nazi than join these anti-Semite assholes.

Good. No one wants you. Go beat up on small blonde married women, tough goy.

Blogger Matamoros February 07, 2017 5:35 PM  

There are usually two things that happen. The traditional (((enemies))) try to co-opt and lead the "movement" and replace everything with their new and improved narrative.

Second, the government operatives show up to try and radicalize the people and get them to turn violent, supply weaponry, or at least make violent noises to justify shutting them down.

Both are the kiss of death.

Blogger Lovekraft February 07, 2017 5:36 PM  

Great article by Schlicter.

I bet most of us here owe some gratitude to Bill Burr for red-pill truths sent out to the masses. But after a third attempt to post my opinion on his marriage, I really can't bring myself to take it to a personal level with him.

Makes me look like a tool, and I don't think he's influential enough to matter. What it means to the alt-right, I think, is as an example on how not to give ammo to the enemy.

Anonymous Eduardo February 07, 2017 5:51 PM  

@115 Were-Puppy

Well, We won't be able to really Make Brazil Great Again... because we all agree our country was always second class at best XD. But we can make Brasil Conservative AGAIN!!! at least center-right if nothing else...

First of all, Temer is a pretty uncarismatic guy, that is doing center-right policies. He is simply cutting the expenditure of our broken-down sustained-by-the-Middle-Class State-Welfare system. Basically you either shrink the government or join hands with Greece. Everything our government does is crap anyways so who cares XD.

Oh let's not forget that is the Vice-President XD. Might be the fisrt time in History that a country dwings Right by impeaching the insane Left-Wing government and putting the Vice in place.

People (Read NGO's) bitch about the loses to BLack People and Women, but that is all nonsense. It is because all these stupid worthless groups lives of government dime, that is all there is to their whining. They are seeing their money going away, and now they might have to atually get a read job t_t poooor people.

Will Temer create a Trump-Like Figure? Nope. It is the decades of cultural Marxism that will put a Trump-Like Figure in power, someone like Jair Bolsonaro a.k.a. Bolsomyth. Ex military, hard headed, Brasil loving like army guys, conservative... Oh if that were to happen T_T ohh the beauty of the dream.

But yeah, I think we will soon find our Trump-Figure and our Trumo will make some severe winning.

Anonymous Bird on a Wing February 07, 2017 5:58 PM  

Sure he will... once he realizes that he's not using the term because of the Opposition Media.


He may, if the connotation of ‘alt-right’ goes positive in the mainstream on the right. It doesn’t show any sign of going mainstream or positive right now. The momentum is building and it still has the potential to coalesce around some other terminology.

He’s been attacked by the alt-retards and other spergs’ve falsely called him cuck too many times at this point. He did a poll on Twitter last week looking for another way to describe cuck behavior because the term’s been muddied and he’s rightly suspicious of anything that’s been spergified to his personal disadvantage.

The other reason he won’t use the alt-right term is because it would make for bad persuasion at this point in time, for his place in the ecosystem. He is a top-notch persuader, and the only commentator I’ve read who saw his way towards successful use of the Argument From Normality. His skilled rhetorical use of Normal is the reason the piece you quote in the OP is going viral, and he’s taking heavy fire from the left.

Also, he may understand not to use direct descriptive terminology while the momentum is building because it detracts from the underlying dynamic (it can be delicate while under construction). Once the first pebble in the preference cascade shifts, however, it will be a free-for-all in the mainstream with terminologies coming out the wazoo. Alt-right may win as a way of distancing Normals from cucks.

. . . hope my email last week didn’t end up in your spambox. Otherwise, it’s all good.

Blogger Avalanche February 07, 2017 6:16 PM  

@37 "Birkenstock. I wonder what piece of apparal we may be known for. Suggestions?"

Eventually, Hugo Boss?

Blogger VFM #7634 February 07, 2017 6:19 PM  

Sure he is cucky. Everyone totally believes you and is demoralized.

Long live the God-Emperor!


@120 VD
NumbersUSA has put out a full alert that Sen. Tom Cotton has introduced an immigration reduction bill designed to end chain migration and the visa lottery. As soon as all Trump's Cabinet nominees and Judge Gorsich get through the Senate, it'll be time to undo Hart-Celler.

Link

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 07, 2017 6:46 PM  

Now if FreeFor could attract high quality people to help unfuck it

Blogger Duke Norfolk February 07, 2017 7:04 PM  

Cail Corishev wrote:I'm just telling you how a lot of Alt-Right people will react to being lectured that we're not being welcoming enough to people who attacked us for months.

Yep. Humility is the order of the day, not demands and indignant self-righteousness. Lack of humility and apologies won't play well.

Blogger S. Thermite February 07, 2017 7:06 PM  

A lefty I know who already had bullying and belligerent tendencies before the election is even more unhinged now. The other night at a Super Bowl party hosted by another, he compared one my right-wing friends..who was also the smallest man in the room...to Richard Spencer, and started swearing at him and verbalizing how he could beat the hell out of my friend before any of the rest of us would be able to pull him off. No warning or lead-up, just pure shit-talking, abuse-the-weakest-target aggression. I snapped and loudly speculated what I might do to any rabid maniac stupid enough carry through with such a threat and bare his back to me. The look of dismay on his face was priceless...lefties are realizing too late that they no longer have a monopoly on real hate.

Anonymous BBGKB February 07, 2017 7:15 PM  

I bet most people would give up their guns if the government told them to

A pack of nigglets done stole all my guns except what I had on me when I lost them in a boating accident. Don't go digging up by the oak & the yew.

Do you see them acknowledging the likes of Bannon, Milo, Mike and Scott, and following their lead?

The parade is going in the right direction anyone trying to lead it elsewhere will be abandoned.

Blogger Lazarus February 07, 2017 7:23 PM  

Reluctant Trump Voter wrote: and Trump's brain damaged insane tweets are not helping.

I guess they are not working to bring all those superfluous votes in NY and Cali into the fold, Mr. Reluctant.

Boo friggin' hoo, yes?

Blogger Matthew Taylor February 07, 2017 7:52 PM  

"I bet most people would give up their guns if the government told them to"

The time to pull your pistol is when they are demanded by your oppressors. Oblige them, bullets first. Only cowards bury their weapons.

Blogger Sweet One February 07, 2017 7:57 PM  

Those hard-core Leftists..they're one mean bunch of nasty SOBs, no doubt about that.

Anonymous BBGKB February 07, 2017 8:44 PM  

The time to pull your pistol is when they are demanded by your oppressors. Oblige them, bullets first. Only cowards bury their weapons.

There is a time & a place for engaging gun grabbers. You wont win the 4am shootout unless you are sniping when they go for your neighbor. The point is not to shoot the cops that show up but the gun grabbing politicians & their families.

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2009/10/mathematics-of-liberty-one-hundred.html

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/bracken-dear-mr-security-agent/

Anonymous Jack Amok February 07, 2017 11:31 PM  

Didn't you hear Pence leads squads that round up gays for electroshock conversion therapy.

Wait, BG Steve, you're playing the straight man here and setting me up to deliver the punch line?

Anonymous grobotnik February 08, 2017 12:16 AM  

@102 "As Cernovich has said, the alt-right is dead."

Well Vox keeps using the term in the broader sense which is confusing. The core Alt-Right is White-Nationalism/Alt-reich/Alt-White etc While Milo, Infowars, Cernovich, Bannon, Trump are all in alt-lite/west territory.

Certainly, I expect them to get "harder" in reaction to the leftists, but none of them are ever going to go full Alt-White, i.e. US citizenship only for Whites.

Maybe Vox things the label can be taken back from the 'nazis', or re-aligned but I'm not so sure.

Anonymous Jordi February 08, 2017 12:52 AM  

This article made the fornt page of ZeroHedge, a financial news site with million readers

A guy with an audience publicly RedPilled, this is Great !!!

Blogger James Dixon February 08, 2017 9:19 AM  

Following up on my comment about the hand of God being at work, a couple of things seem obvious upon reflection.

It's not because our government is hostile to his faithful. They've been hostile to faithful people for years now and he hasn't taken action. While they're more open about their hostility now, it's nothing new. So that can't be the reason.

It seems likely to me that the reason he's acting now is the Supreme Court decision recognizing gay marriage. We know his reaction to Sodom and Gomorrah. To me, it seems likely that this court decision has finally caused him to reach a judgment of our government (especially the democrats and their pet judiciary), and that Trump is his chosen instrument.

God's judgment will not be denied. If my suppositions are true, whether Trump himself is successful in cleansing our government or not, the corrupt government that currently exists will not last another generation. Which meshes nicely with Vox's 2033 date for the dissolution of the US. We certainly do live in interesting times.

Blogger JP February 08, 2017 12:35 PM  

How about:
Go quietly into the night
Or join the Alt-right and fight!

Blogger James Dixon February 08, 2017 4:13 PM  

> How about: ... Go quietly into the night ... Or join the Alt-right and fight!

Too passive. Make it "Do not go quietly into the night! Join the Alt-right and fight!"

Blogger WTF February 08, 2017 11:40 PM  

Need some help from a moderator. I think my few posts are getting modded, and, yes, I've read the rules, and don't know what flag I'm tripping. wtf?

Blogger JP February 09, 2017 9:40 AM  

Much better!

Blogger Dirk Manly February 09, 2017 11:05 AM  

Correct. The proper role for newcomers is to be pickets & smirmishers when they are not taking their place as a private soldies in the line.

Blogger Dirk Manly February 09, 2017 11:12 AM  

@Loki7

Holsters.

Blogger Dirk Manly February 09, 2017 12:26 PM  

Micheal Neal

The government wob't try to disarm us. A large percentage of current and former Army and Marine combat arms personnel are firearm owners. WE WILL NOT DISARM EACH OTHER, and we know that disarming anyone will be viewed as the first step to disarming all. Mist army infantry, including (especially) National Guard will SHOOT any officer before disarmung any citizens other than leftist engaging in, or known to have engaged in wanton or political violence.

Blogger Dirk Manly February 09, 2017 12:29 PM  

9.5M civilians + most army snd marines in or fornerly in a combat MOS.

Blogger Dirk Manly February 09, 2017 12:42 PM  

I'm with you there, Mr. Neal. In the 90's even, I was attacked, labelled Kook of the Minth and Kook of the Year for constantly proving liberal shibboleths wrong. My home was photographed and the photo posted without comment, description, or explanation of whay the image showed, in venues where i posted, in an attempt to indimidate me into silence. When thst didn't work, snonymously mailed packages addressed to "[my] supervisor" showed up at work. My supervisor turned them over to me, unopened. He said he nevet takes the accusation of a ciward seriously (vietnam vet).

Blogger Dirk Manly February 09, 2017 1:06 PM  

I'm from Michigan. Noove for the DeVos (AMWAY) family. The influence in the Mich Republican party greatly exceeds the benefit of their. However, Betsy DeVos hates the teacher's unions and every aspect of federal gov. control and strings on K-13 & college education, and funding. I can see her role ad dismantling and eliminating Dept. Of Ed. and then spraying the foundation with Mustard Gas and finishing it off wuth a heavy layer of liquid-state (persistant) nerve and blister agents.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts