ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, March 02, 2017

Germany has Magic Dirt too

Angela Merkel announces that standing on German ground is sufficient to make one a member of the Volk:
German Chancellor Angela Merkel is facing heavy criticism for claiming the German people, or Volk, are comprised of anyone currently living in Germany regardless of their background.

The word “Volk”, or people, in German (pronounced “folk”), is a somewhat controversial term in Germany and like many German phrases has no exact English equivalent. Chancellor Merkel is now facing opposition from many, including within her own party, for claiming that anyone living in Germany is part of the Volk, which amounts to saying that all migrants are German by virtue of living in the country, Tag 24 reports.

Merkel made the comments in her home region of Mecklenburg-West Pomerania as she received the formal nomination from her party, the Christian Democratic Union (CDU), to lead the party in this year’s federal election. 95 per cent of the roughly 140 delegates voted for Merkel who ran for the nomination unopposed.

“There is no justification that small groups of our society presume to define who the Volk are, the Volk is everyone who lives in this country,” Merkel said.
These luanatics are making the historical National Socialists look sane and reasonable by comparison. The Nazis merely regarded their ethnicity to be ideal. Merkel is openly disavowing science, history, and philosophy.

The Teutonic edition of Magic Dirt theory is no more credible or convincing than the American version. Indeed, if we are to take it seriously, we will be entirely unable to make any sense of history whatsoever. I mean, who sacked Rome? It couldn't have been the Visigoths, because the Gothic people who crossed the Danube became Romans as soon as they settled inside the borders of the Eastern Roman Empire, regardless of their background.

Therefore, Alaric the Roman sacked Rome in 410 AD, with the assistance of tens of thousands of other Romans, for no apparent reason.

Civic nationalists who understand that Magic Dirt theory is completely insane when applied to Germany or Great Britain should be able to grasp that their logic is just as insane, and and just as false historically, when applied to the United States of America. At this point, one has to be either borderline retarded or stubbornly self-deluded to remain a civic nationalist rather than a nationalist proper. A dog living in a human household remains a dog, even if it has lived there its whole life. This is hardly a revelation. A can never be Not A.

There is no such thing as a "proposition nation" any more than there is a "proposition animal" or "proposition element". A "proposition nation" is no more a nation than "social justice" is justice. It is the same damnable deception by redefinition in which the Left habitually engages.

Labels: , , ,

148 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Ward March 02, 2017 8:07 AM  

Looks like she's going to lose the election.

Anonymous Avalanche March 02, 2017 8:09 AM  

What the HELL is wrong with the "95 per cent of the roughly 140 delegates voted for Merkel"?!? It's beyond baffling! (Well, I guess looking a the idiot Dems in the US trying to do equally (?) stupid things should be a hint...)

Anonymous lurker from germany March 02, 2017 8:12 AM  

She won't lose the election, don't kid yourself. There's absolutely no organic support for Schulz aside from MSM nonsense (seriously, a 9-14% delta for nominating some EU apparatcik with zero charisma, who are they kidding)

Anonymous Starbuck March 02, 2017 8:13 AM  

who sacked Rome? It couldn't have been the Visigoths, because the Gothic people who crossed the Danube became Romans as soon as they settled inside the borders of the Eastern Roman Empire, regardless of their background. - VD

Well there ya go. That wasn't an invasion by their enemy, it was actually a civil war. Please have the history books changed. Oh wow. I could have been a great democrat. Just change things willy nilly, once it is clarified in the proper way.

Blogger Lazarus March 02, 2017 8:14 AM  

should be able to grasp that their logic is just as insane, and and just as false historically, when applied to the United States of America.

They will play the "American Exceptionaism" card.

Blogger Buybuydandavis March 02, 2017 8:28 AM  

There is no magic dirt.
There is also no magic blood.

Culture is passed by cultural transmission. If you screw that up, things get worse without immigrants. If you do it right, you can take a limited amount of immigrants.

Blogger Cecil Henry March 02, 2017 8:32 AM  

Merkel and others complicit in this need to be tried and executed.

This is a gross crime against Whites. Not just in GErmany, but everywhere. It amazes me she has not been forcefully removed yet. Please let it happen, she's a criminal.

Blogger James James March 02, 2017 8:34 AM  

"There is also no magic blood"

Yes there is, it's called genes. Good luck trying to transmit your culture to bonobos, or leopards.

Anonymous W. Lindsay Wheeler March 02, 2017 8:39 AM  

Not only are we facing Genocide by Ethnic Dilution, Genocide by Deracination, but we are also facing an intifada.

We are facing the same circumstances/processes of Wiemar Germany and 1930s Spain but also what happened in Jamaica with the slaves wiping out the whole population of whites. All the whites were murdered in the Jamaican slave uprising--the first intifada.

In America, the minorities are being filled with rage and revenge. They are out for white blood. Listen to Lena Dunham. Christian SJWs, like Angela Merkel, like the 400 Roman Catholic Bishops, are selling us down the drain. Christian SJWs are the same as Marxists. They are channeling the Spirit of Evil.

We are in one big mess. With European Atheists, European Masons, SJW Christians all working hand in hand with Jews for the re-building of the Tower of Babel.

Blogger VD March 02, 2017 8:40 AM  

There is also no magic blood.

There most certainly is. It is called DNA.

Anonymous Sensei March 02, 2017 8:41 AM  

Merkel: l'Volk, c'est moi

Blogger VD March 02, 2017 8:41 AM  

They will play the "American Exceptionaism" card.

Of course they will. And on what basis? Geography? Blood? DNA? Feelings? Ideas?

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd March 02, 2017 8:42 AM  

Buybuydandavis wrote:There is no magic dirt.

There is also no magic blood.

Culture is passed by cultural transmission. ... If you do it right, you can take a limited amount of immigrants.


If the immigrants have the magic blood it becomes possible to do it right, and then you can take a limited amount of immigrants.

We have groups which have been here for centuries, and still haven't assimilated. It's absense of magic blood which kept cultural transmission from working with them, when it was working with other groups who had the magic blood.

Nurture matters, but so do genes.

Anonymous BBGKB March 02, 2017 8:45 AM  

This means I will be able to vote in the German election as I have stood on German soil & even participated in Volksmarches. A couple kilometer walk that ends in a beer tent.

Culture is passed by cultural transmission.

I have an idea no one has ever tried, send some books to Africa & 20 years later they will advance.

Anonymous Starbuck March 02, 2017 9:00 AM  

Of course they will. And on what basis? Geography? Blood? DNA? Feelings? Ideas? - VD

For the average leftist on the streets it is about feelings. But I suspect for the more powerful it is about power and control.

Beyond on that, I have no idea why half the people in this country and world are doing what they are doing. it doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe I am not that bright...

Anonymous We The Folks March 02, 2017 9:07 AM  

She folked some volks.

Blogger pyrrhus March 02, 2017 9:15 AM  

McMuffin believes that any sovereignty is "despotic"....http://www.unz.com/isteve/sovereignty-is-next-to-be-demonized/#comment-1784721

Blogger Wanda Sherratt March 02, 2017 9:19 AM  

Canada's Liberals have this same attitude: a country is like a hotel, and its nature (they'd never say 'ethnicity') varies continually, depending on who walks into it.

Anonymous p-dawg March 02, 2017 9:20 AM  

My favorite part is this:
“There is no justification that small groups of our society presume to define who the Volk are"
This is immediately followed by her, representative of a relatively small group, presuming to define who the Volk are. In the *very same sentence*. No self-awareness whatsoever.

Anonymous Escape from treason March 02, 2017 9:23 AM  

The problem with Germany at the moment is that the electorate has no alternative but to choose a "Imagine there's no countries" candidate. Merkel is actually the lesser of two evils when compared to Martin "What refugees bring our country is worth more than gold'Shulz.

The best we can hope for in Germany this time round is a consolidation and continuation of the AfD market share.

Since the great act of National self abuse haooened Merkel has managed to make the flow of economic migrants sorry refugees into Germany slow and become less news attracting. This tweaking of the wavelength has helped the subject drop off the public's radar.The influx will continue only now in a less chaotic less visible way.

Blogger dc.sunsets March 02, 2017 9:25 AM  

All this is like a roller-coaster made of 30 linked carts. The carts that lead have already reached apogee and begun the vast descent, but the carts toward the rear are still rising.

The progress of the "train" slowed as its center reached apogee, but the people in the back have their eyes firmly closed and are convinced the train will keep rising forever.

Those of us in the front have our eyes wide open, and what we see ahead is acceleration into a yawning abyss, so we're busy preparing ourselves for the plunge. In the meantime, the prattle from those in the back of the train sound like the ravings of lunatics. "Can't they see what we see ahead?"

No. They can't. They won't. But it won't matter, either. No one can resist an idea whose time has come.

By the time we all reach nadir, Europe will have ringed the No Go areas and when social mood is at its lowest, upwind fires will be set and any one fleeing the conflagration will be exterminated. By that time, it will make perfect sense to do this.

The timing may not be predictable, but the mass psychology of the future is easily foreseen.

Blogger bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) March 02, 2017 9:29 AM  

VD
The Teutonic edition of Magic Dirt theory



the more important question is not that Germany has a 'Magic Dirt' theory of it's very own.

the important question is, "Just how is it that seemingly EVERY Western nation adopted Magic Dirt Theory in the few decades since World War 2?"

Anonymous badhairday March 02, 2017 9:32 AM  

Man, and I thought that Sadeq Khan had lost the plot when he called the Scottish National Party racist!

As an aside, does anyone know what the new rules are regarding international waters. A fair chunk of my ancestors were torpedoed in the last two wars.
Is it like vampires? Did the U-boat commanders have to sleep in a coffin of Deucher-dirt to remain German?

Blogger Alexander March 02, 2017 9:36 AM  

Why is Christopher Columbus, the Native American Indian upon his discover of the new world, so vilified by racist progressives!?

And who can forget the stories of Clive of India and Sir Arthur Wellesley and indeed all the Men of the East India Company, who, as Indians, united the subcontinent and allied with the British crown, for - one assumes - mutual gain.

And let's not forget that the science is settled: 100% of those who engaged in the African slave trade were, by definition, Africans.

Shame, that.

Anonymous Grayman March 02, 2017 9:41 AM  

W. Lindsay Wheeler wrote:Not only are we facing Genocide by Ethnic Dilution, Genocide by Deracination, but we are also facing an intifada.

We are facing the same circumstances/processes of Wiemar Germany and 1930s Spain but also what happened in Jamaica with the slaves wiping out the whole population of whites. All the whites were murdered in the Jamaican slave uprising--the first intifada.

In America, the minorities are being filled with rage and revenge. They are out for white blood. Listen to Lena Dunham. Christian SJWs, like Angela Merkel, like the 400 Roman Catholic Bishops, are selling us down the drain. Christian SJWs are the same as Marxists. They are channeling the Spirit of Evil.

We are in one big mess. With European Atheists, European Masons, SJW Christians all working hand in hand with Jews for the re-building of the Tower of Babel.


Consider the battle of Badajoz in spain when the nationalists began overrunning “republican” communist/anarchist controlled territory. Watch the following starting at 35:00. That is what is coming. The western Marxists, Merkel, Obama, etc are setting the stage such that the forces that push back will have little choice but to exterminate all who stand against them. They are setting up a conflict that will be brutal beyond any of our imaginations. I'd say prepare, but the rate of ammo and firearm purchases suggest that enough people can smell the scent of war on the winds.

https://youtu.be/8YhBDJvbl4k?t=34m39s

Blogger Kang March 02, 2017 9:41 AM  

"Looks like she's going to lose the election", be careful. German politics is not American or British. A coalition of (Social Democrats plus the successor to the old East German Communist Party plus the Green Party) could make Germany take an different, but equally appalling turn. Trump being a Russian stooge is a joke in America, but such a government in Germany? The West needs Germany, they have lost civilizational confidence (1.3 birth rate) and are making a huge demographic mistake. But in 10 years time,the new nationalism will make sense for her. Don't turn her left.

Anonymous #8601 March 02, 2017 9:42 AM  

There's no magic blood

I get regular blood transfusions from people with IQ's above 150. It hasn't really helped me so far.

Blogger mgh March 02, 2017 9:43 AM  

If Bruce Jenner can declare himself to be a woman, and Rachel Dolezal can declare herself to be black, then why can't Jose from Mexico declare himself to be American? I'm going to declare myself to be a member of the Google Board of Directors.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents March 02, 2017 9:46 AM  

Merkel's importation of a million rapefugee colonists is backfiring, so what does she do? Double down on Moar Rapefugees? Golly, that's sure a surprise.

Mein magische Boden! Ja, ja, sehr magische Boden!

Anonymous Grayman March 02, 2017 9:50 AM  

bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) wrote:VD

The Teutonic edition of Magic Dirt theory


the more important question is not that Germany has a 'Magic Dirt' theory of it's very own.

the important question is, "Just how is it that seemingly EVERY Western nation adopted Magic Dirt Theory in the few decades since World War 2?"


It’s a common step in the fall of empires if you look at empires from a cyclic perspective. The warrior spirit that gave rise to the empire fades with subsequent generations as prosperity grows and it becomes easier to “go along to get along” then it is to maintain the vigilance and fortitude that allowed the warrior phase of the society to successfully rise into empire.
The “go along to get along” phase gives rise to those who gain money, power, and influence by pandering to the lower classes and down trodden meanwhile there is enough prosperity remaining that society is unwilling to push back. It then becomes a self-reinforcing loop that breaks down empire.

Perhaps we need to take a page from the Spartans book and require each generation to start life as a warrior, proving themselves there before moving on into other roles in society. Although that route does have its own pitfalls as well.

Blogger VFM #7634 March 02, 2017 9:50 AM  

But in 10 years time,the new nationalism will make sense for her. Don't turn her left.

@25 Kang
In the U.S., it took eight years of Obama and the defeats of McCain and Romney for Bush neoconnery to be discredited.

Electing Schulz may be the chemotherapy Germany needs, if it decapitates that insane bitch as head of the CDU.

Blogger Eric March 02, 2017 9:51 AM  

The thing about magic dirt is they're not making any more of it.

Anonymous Grayman March 02, 2017 9:53 AM  

@20 DC

HERE HERE!! The hard part is the waiting.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan March 02, 2017 9:58 AM  

Women are silly

Blogger Salt March 02, 2017 10:00 AM  

My history is deficient. Can anyone recommend a book on the Saxon Conquest of 1066?

Blogger Amateur Brain Surgeon March 02, 2017 10:02 AM  

Hear the grifter, Michael Gerson, in his latest column:

The founding fathers of the ethno-state are also in violation of the country’s defining values. The United States was summoned into existence by the clear bell of unifying aspirations, not by the primal scream of blood and soil. And this great ideal of universal freedom and dignity is not disrupted; it disrupts.

Blogger Ben Cohen March 02, 2017 10:04 AM  

How come the rabbit people aren't reproducing when resources are still plentiful? Is it the pill?

Blogger praetorian March 02, 2017 10:16 AM  

Gerson was raised in an Evangelical Christian family[7] in St. Louis, Missouri. His paternal grandfather was Jewish.

The revolutionary spirit strikes again.

Anonymous dagwood March 02, 2017 10:17 AM  

"This is hardly a revelation. A can never be Not A."

That's an absolutely necessary requirement for the vital work of what has to be done. But between you and me, sneaking a cig out on the curb on the side, it isn't strictly true. Beware of those big, spooky words like 'never', which make us so unhappy. "A" winds up being "Not A" all the time, depending on how you view it. Even modern physics tells you so.

Nevertheless, your point stands, because it must; because if it doesn't stand, the whole edifice falls. Which would be, well, as they say, quelle catastrophe.

The universe is whatever it is, or whatever it turns out to be. But humans don't have to live on Alpha Centauri, they only have to live here on Earth. So what works here is what is necessary for us to live here. White people don't have to live in Shanghai, but they DO need to live in white-people countries, and for that to be possible, they DO need to remain white-people countries, not (as Ann Coulter brilliantly said) not in a sort of glorified battered-womens' shelter for everybody on the planet. So in that sense (which is the only sense that really matters), you are right, that A can never be Not A.

But there's another sense in which that is not the case. We just don't need that sense for the purposes of making a much more important argument.

Way/can/spoken/not/real/way


Anonymous Cantostop March 02, 2017 10:17 AM  

@dc "All this is like a roller-coaster made of 30 linked carts. The carts that lead have already reached apogee and begun the vast descent, but the carts toward the rear are still rising."

Well said dc, I'm gonna have to borrow that. Thanks

Blogger Casher O'Neill March 02, 2017 10:36 AM  

Can't say I approve of Germany abolishing itself, but at least next time the Slavic/Magyar countries to the East will only have to fight hordes of nitwit barbarians rather than a scientific, industrial, cultural powerhouse. #EveryDarkCloud

Anonymous W. Lindsay Wheeler March 02, 2017 10:47 AM  

Salt wrote:My history is deficient. Can anyone recommend a book on the Saxon Conquest of 1066?
The Anglo-Saxons invaded Britain somewhere in the 5th to 6th century A.D. It was the Normans who invaded in 1066!

What happened in 5th Century when Roman power collapsed a century earlier is that the Bretons were left to the mercy of the Picts and the Scots. The Bretons invited the Angles and the Saxons to come and fight the Picts/Scots. Then, the Angles and the Saxons decided to take over from the Bretons who then left their homeland and settled in what is called Brittany in France.

The Bretons lost their homeland thru invitation. There is a lesson there.

Blogger Peter Jackson March 02, 2017 10:50 AM  

I blame feminism.

Blogger DemonicProfessorEl March 02, 2017 11:03 AM  

@23 Alexander

Man, the meme setup by Merkel is actually pretty good. Think about this:

The Crusades were just Middle Easterners from Europe fighting against xenophobes.

Hernan Cortes was an Aztec liberator.

The British colonial wars against the Native Americans were just tribal disputes among Native tribes.

The Japanese invasions of China in the 1930s was a cuddle party.

European carving of African colonies was just going back home, to the most magical dirt in the world!

Even the European slave trade was just a way to get Africans to back to their other homelands of South American and the Caribbean. Why are they mad about that? They weren't kidnapped - they were liberated!

Blogger DemonicProfessorEl March 02, 2017 11:04 AM  

Viking "invasions." More like Viking Slumber Parties!

Blogger Cicatrizatic March 02, 2017 11:05 AM  

@Amateur Brain Surgeon.

It is a testament to the limits of their historical intellect that these proposition nation types can only contrast their proposition nation concept with German racialist nationalist theories which, in the case of American history, is obviously a complete straw-man.

They take philosophical statements from the Declaration of Independence and extrapolate them into a basis for a "proposition nation" based on "universal ideals."

A better approach is to simply conduct an honest appraisal of the ethnic and legal history of the country and, from such facts, distill what the traditional identity of the US is.

The founding stock were almost entirely Anglo-Saxon. The legal system was English (reception of the common law by the various states). The first naturalization act limited naturalization to white people, which was not defined, but served the purpose of excluding blacks and native americans. This naturalization system largely held until 1870, when Congress allowed naturalization of persons of African descent.

Immigration levels into the US largely came in cycles, alternating between periods of high and low immigration. The highest period was obviously 1880-1920.

The 1924 quota system favored NW Europeans, significantly limited African immigration, and outright banned Arab and Asian immigration.

Thus as of 1965, the US was primarily of Anglo-Saxon stock, and periodically chose to let significant amounts of immigrants in, with a preference for those of NW European descent.

All of that is easily gleaned from a Wikipedia level knowledge of American history, yet these conservatives continue to churn out the mythology of the proposition nation. From George Washington to Calvin Coolidge, the notion of a raceless proposition nation somehow eluded the greatest American Presidents.

Blogger DemonicProfessorEl March 02, 2017 11:07 AM  

Okay, three in a row here but I just thought of this:

I think Merkel just exonerated Germany for World War 2. If all people are "German" when they enter Germany...then by all accounts, if Germany tries to conquer the world, then they are in fact making the world a liberated Germany.

Did Merkel just imply that "Hitler did nothing wrong"?

Blogger James Dixon March 02, 2017 11:07 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger DemonicProfessorEl March 02, 2017 11:12 AM  

James Dixon wrote:> "A" winds up being "Not A" all the time, depending on how you view it.

Yes, there are shades of grey. That doesn't change the fact that black is black and white is white, or that each distinct shade of grey is a precise mixture of the two.

> Even modern physics tells you so.

If you think that's true, you don't understand really probability.


/satire on

But "A" was invented by a patriarchial white campatilistic imperiulistic system and since, capitalism is just lies to perpetute profits and slaverye, then "A" means whatever the dead white evil men want it to mean.

And physics is not total science if it doesn't serve a social purpose. Capitalisme makes physics bad because it dos it for profiet.

/satire off

I always wonder if the people who argue against empirical fact would recoil from a rock thrown at them? If reality is so fungible, why don't they imagine a stone or brick or punch to be a teddy bear or a basket full of hugs?

Blogger dc.sunsets March 02, 2017 11:16 AM  

@47 James Dixon

We all have Newtonian Physics brains in a probabilistic world. Were it otherwise, investment markets would look completely different.

Anonymous Grayman March 02, 2017 11:18 AM  

DemonicProfessorEl wrote:Okay, three in a row here but I just thought of this:

I think Merkel just exonerated Germany for World War 2. If all people are "German" when they enter Germany...then by all accounts, if Germany tries to conquer the world, then they are in fact making the world a liberated Germany.

Did Merkel just imply that "Hitler did nothing wrong"?


LOL… According to Markel’s meme, the Holocaust didn’t happen, the events people call the holocaust was just an internal conflict amongst Germans

Blogger DemonicProfessorEl March 02, 2017 11:20 AM  

@50 Grayman

Civil disagreement, perhaps?

Treblinka and Dachau were vibrant communities, but sometimes had issues with justice involved youths.

Blogger dc.sunsets March 02, 2017 11:21 AM  

@48 If reality is so fungible, why don't they imagine a stone or brick or punch to be a teddy bear or a basket full of hugs?

Amy Biehl. (April 26, 1967 – August 25, 1993)
Cause of death: teddy bear blunt force trauma and basket-of-hugs exsanguination.

https://infogalactic.com/info/Amy_Biehl

Anonymous Grayman March 02, 2017 11:21 AM  

DC @49

It could be an interesting experiment o see if you could train children from birth to process non-linearly. The human mind is a heuristic computer so you may get some interesting results.

Though perhaps not ethical because I strongly suspect it would drastically alter how they process social interaction as well.

Anonymous Phantasmic March 02, 2017 11:24 AM  

Many of the Bretons joined with the Normans and returned to their homeland as conquerors, though.

Blogger DemonicProfessorEl March 02, 2017 11:25 AM  

dc.sunsets wrote:Amy Biehl. (April 26, 1967 – August 25, 1993)

Cause of death: teddy bear blunt force trauma and basket-of-hugs exsanguination.



Oh, man. I know it's horrible, but...I imagined an actual teddy bear and basket-of-hugs...

On that note, all those "lynchings" in the American South (all 40 of them), were actually Twizzler and soda pop parties!

Anonymous Grayman March 02, 2017 11:26 AM  

DemonicProfessorEl wrote:@50 Grayman

Civil disagreement, perhaps?

Treblinka and Dachau were vibrant communities, but sometimes had issues with justice involved youths.


Treblinka and Dachau were “underprivileged” communities who struggled with “community food security” due to a German civil disagreement.

Blogger DemonicProfessorEl March 02, 2017 11:28 AM  

Grayman wrote:Treblinka and Dachau were “underprivileged” communities who struggled with “community food security” due to a German civil disagreement.

Bam! That's an internet win!

Do you think the Soviet Union were being meanies when their terrible communities resisted diversity initiatives?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 02, 2017 11:31 AM  

#8601 wrote:There's no magic blood

I get regular blood transfusions from people with IQ's above 150. It hasn't really helped me so far.

That's not a transfusion.
Stay safe. Make sure they use a condom.

Anonymous kfg March 02, 2017 11:38 AM  

@48:

Prima: I create my own reality.
Secundus: (kicks her in the shin)
Prima: Ow! Quit it.
Secundus: Why did you do that?

Blogger dc.sunsets March 02, 2017 12:36 PM  

@53 Grayman, I've trained myself to process non-linearly and found that I would have been better off simply putting a sign on my back saying, "kick me" and an L on my forehead for, well, (obvious.) [JK; no one can be trained to think non-linearly IMO. The only people who can do so are quite literally the lobotomized.]

The Way of the Tao may be Reversal, but the world is run by the Natural Law of Trends.

My sons got a front row seat for my travails. I counseled them to live their lives in Plan A (the world goes on as it is) based on painful experience. Recall that Mel Tappan, the Original Survivalist, died in 1980 (which is, by my reckoning, at least 37 years ahead of the Zombie Apocalypse.)

Timing isn't just important, it's everything.

https://infogalactic.com/info/Mel_Tappan

Blogger Sillon Bono March 02, 2017 1:03 PM  

dc.sunsets wrote:All this is like a roller-coaster made of 30 linked carts. The carts that lead have already reached apogee and begun the vast descent, but the carts toward the rear are still rising.

The progress of the "train" slowed as its center reached apogee, but the people in the back have their eyes firmly closed and are convinced the train will keep rising forever.

Those of us in the front have our eyes wide open, and what we see ahead is acceleration into a yawning abyss, so we're busy preparing ourselves for the plunge. In the meantime, the prattle from those in the back of the train sound like the ravings of lunatics. "Can't they see what we see ahead?"

No. They can't. They won't. But it won't matter, either. No one can resist an idea whose time has come.

By the time we all reach nadir, Europe will have ringed the No Go areas and when social mood is at its lowest, upwind fires will be set and any one fleeing the conflagration will be exterminated. By that time, it will make perfect sense to do this.

The timing may not be predictable, but the mass psychology of the future is easily foreseen.


Yes, but first we round the traitors and hang them in a public place.

Anonymous dagwood March 02, 2017 1:19 PM  

"Yes, there are shades of grey. That doesn't change the fact that black is black and white is white, or that each distinct shade of grey is a precise mixture of the two."

No one is disputing that. (Or at least, I'm not.) I wasn't making a case for subtlety, (I think that part has already been agreed upon), I was talking about a difference in orientation. Even if you don't accept it, you can navigate the universe pretty much just fine, so it's not the end of the world. Yes, black = black, white = white, such distinctions do exist. (Or more accurately, they can be reliably referred to, whether they "really" exist or not, they give us anchors, and the fact that the anchors are useful is not meaningless.)

But this post refers to political stuff, and political stuff is up-front practical, so time for Frankenstein to just zip it. Wooo!

Blogger Mark March 02, 2017 1:21 PM  

That's what happened in the 2nd half of the Super Bowl. As soon as the Atlanta Falcons crossed the line of scrimmage, Belicek pronounced them Patriots. The rest is history.

Anonymous CC March 02, 2017 1:44 PM  

The German nationality law, which had been quite strict and depended on blood and heredity, was modified in the late 90s at the behest of the Green party as a result of their forming a government coalition. It made it far easier for non-German residents and afterwards their children to become German citizens. There was very little resistance to it as I recall and of course it's now the new normal. The proposition nation is being foisted on every Western country that isn't resisting it. As we know, Germans used to take their sense of nationality very seriously in the past, but things have changed...

Anonymous Grayman March 02, 2017 1:57 PM  

Read the accounts of the systematic raping of German woman by allied and Russian soldiers as we "liberated" germany.
How many "pure" Germans are really left? It would be interesting to see a genetic study of germany

Anonymous Cumbria for the Cymraeg! March 02, 2017 2:25 PM  

W. Lindsay Wheeler wrote:
What happened in 5th Century when Roman power collapsed a century earlier is that the Bretons were left to the mercy of the Picts and the Scots. The Bretons invited the Angles and the Saxons to come and fight the Picts/Scots. Then, the Angles and the Saxons decided to take over from the Bretons who then left their homeland and settled in what is called Brittany in France.

The Bretons lost their homeland thru invitation. There is a lesson there.


The magic dirt really worked out well for the Britons, now known as the Welsh, didn't it? They barely hung on over their western coastal regions after having lost the rest of the more arable parts of Britain.
The "magic sod" seemed to work in Ireland, as many of the Norman invaders of Ireland, living isolated in their precarious castles amongst Irish "savages," gradually became Irish themselves in speech, dress and mannerisms. But their descendants still weren't really Irish in some fundamental ways.

But America... America is different! Muh Constitution an' Stuff!

Anonymous Grayman March 02, 2017 2:53 PM  

Cumbria,

Just because you have an intact culture and homeland doesn't mean you won't be out competed by a superior group. In that respect we all face the same competitive pressure, from bacteria to human empires

Blogger Tom Kratman March 02, 2017 2:58 PM  

Magic dirt theory is, of course, utter horseshit. However, the idea that absolutely nobody can come to a new country, fit in, assimilate, learn the language, adopt the culture, and eventually intermarry is about equally untrue. Yes, yes, I know you're giving a simplified version for the great unwashed, and that has it's value and use, but it still doesn't make it true.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 02, 2017 3:32 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:Magic dirt theory is, of course, utter horseshit. However, the idea that absolutely nobody can come to a new country, fit in, assimilate, learn the language, adopt the culture, and eventually intermarry is about equally untrue. Yes, yes, I know you're giving a simplified version for the great unwashed, and that has it's value and use, but it still doesn't make it true.
Tom,
This Is Not About You.

Blogger Feather Blade March 02, 2017 4:29 PM  

pyrrhus wrote:McMuffin believes that any sovereignty is "despotic"....

Well, that's going to be awkward for all of those "Sovereign nations" on the reservations in the US.

Anonymous grumblr March 02, 2017 6:17 PM  

"McMuffin believes that any sovereignty is "despotic"...."

I have to apologize for being so remedial, (it's not the Ilk's fault, it's the quoted arsewipes), but it's sort of unbelievable, you really have to go back to the Confucian idea of the "rectification of names". These people really are not (and probably maliciously) not calling things what things ought to be called. The idea that somebody can confuse "sovereignty" with "despotism" is not simply wrong, it's a form of linguistic idiocy that needs to be nuked from the air. I sentence McMuffin to 6,700 consecutive viewings of "Arrival," followed by immediate expulsion to Bolivia via McMuffin-pult.

Blogger Resident Moron™ March 02, 2017 6:24 PM  

So the Left's new (not new) Magic Dirt Theory is that all wars are civil wars?

Doesn't that mean they can't accuse whitey of colonial conquests any more?

Oh, sorry, I almost forgot for a moment we're talking about the Left; coherent thought is not on the menu.

As you were ...

Blogger Tom Kratman March 02, 2017 7:16 PM  

You're not actually obligated to be more of a stupid, arrogant ass than God made you, Snidely. I know, I know, it's become a habit by now, but it's one you ought to try to break yourself of. In other words, fuckface, no, it's not about me; it's about truth and falsehood. Work on figuring out the difference, why don't you?

Blogger Buybuydandavis March 02, 2017 7:21 PM  

Ominous Cowherd wrote:


We have groups which have been here for centuries, and still haven't assimilated.It's absense of magic blood which kept cultural transmission from working with them, when it was working with other groups who had the magic blood.


Genes matter, most obviously with IQ.

But what ideas can only a White person believe?

You're saying it's genes, which is an individual's aspect, and not culture, environment, or people around them.

And by "them", it appears you're talking Blacks. Some of those centuries of failed assimilation were spent in slavery. A century after that in forced segregation.

Don't you think that had something to do with the failure to assimilate for those centuries? Wouldn't you predict that slaves wouldn't be assimilated? That people in forced segregation wouldn't assimilate?

If the problem is truly genes, shouldn't it apply at the individual level? Is that what you observe, that *no* blacks make decent, productive Americans?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 02, 2017 7:29 PM  

Buybuydandavis wrote:But what ideas can only a White person believe?
The snarky answer is "ones that require a +1SD IQ to manage."

The actual answer is that it's not about ideas. It has never been about ideas. The fact that that's how you think it works means you're cucked.

It's about attitude, culture, behavior, family, tribe. It's about nation. Nations have literally nothing to do with ideas. My brother is not my brother because we have the same ideas. We could hardly be more divergent politically. He's my brother because he's my brother.
Mr. Rational is not a member of the same nation as I am because we think alike. We could hardly disagree with each other more. He's a member of the same nation because we share the same culture, language and history.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 02, 2017 7:33 PM  

Buybuydandavis wrote:If the problem is truly genes, shouldn't it apply at the individual level? Is that what you observe, that *no* blacks make decent, productive Americans?
Of course not.
You really really really want to make that leap so you can call us bigots and you know a good one.
Fuck you.

Blogger Buybuydandavis March 02, 2017 7:33 PM  

VD wrote:There is also no magic blood.

There most certainly is. It is called DNA.


Genetic determinism of good neighborliness?

Plenty of whites suck, plenty of non-whites don't.

What can't you do because all your DNA isn't magic white DNA? In what way are you a problem to Whites because of your non-white DNA?

Blogger Buybuydandavis March 02, 2017 7:55 PM  

VD wrote:There is also no magic blood.

There most certainly is. It is called DNA.


You'd probably know this better than me.

Moldbug says that Progressives come from Mainline Churches. Aren't they not only white, but the whitest of whites, predominantly the descendants of your America 1.0?

You *should* know this. You're claiming the wonders of America 1.0 magic DNA. Who are they, today? Are they in fact wonderful?

If the descendants of America 1.0 are the SJW Nation, is that still your ideal?

It's not mine.

We see it here. We see it in Britain. We see it all across Europe. Various nations of European descendants going SJW, and suicidal toward their own cultures.

And I don't notice other cultures doing that. Quite the opposite.

This impulse to suicide is something is decidedly dysmagical by my standards. I think a little Japanese or Chinese influence in this regard would be a good thing.

Blogger Elder Son March 02, 2017 7:56 PM  

Nations have literally nothing to do with ideas.

Romulus and Remus disagree.

It's about attitude, culture, behavior, family, tribe.

Which are idea's.

He's a member of the same nation because we share the same culture, language and history.

Who just happens to subvert our culture, language and history, with his idea's.

Blogger Buybuydandavis March 02, 2017 8:07 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:Buybuydandavis wrote:If the problem is truly genes, shouldn't it apply at the individual level? Is that what you observe, that *no* blacks make decent, productive Americans?

Of course not.

You really really really want to make that leap so you can call us bigots and you know a good one.

Fuck you.


What biology are you using if you don't think genes are individual traits?

As for "wanting to call you a bigot", it's not really by bag. If you make an argument based on what seems to me an inaccurate representation of people based on genetic arguments, I'm going to point it out like any other inaccuracy.

You're making an argument. I'm just connecting the dots.

Blogger Buybuydandavis March 02, 2017 8:15 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:Buybuydandavis wrote:

The actual answer is that it's not about ideas. ...

It's about attitude, culture, behavior, family, tribe.

It's about nation. Nations have literally nothing to do with ideas.

...
He's a member of the same nation because we share the same culture, language and history.


Contradiction after contradiction.

Blogger DonReynolds March 02, 2017 8:46 PM  

During the War, Hitler said that wherever a German soldier plants his boot.....that is Germany. He was definitely in the real estate business.
Now Angela says that anyone else who steps on that German soil is also a German. Of course, we can see who believes in Magic Dirt.
.
I do not believe in that nonsense, nor does anyone else. I know that I cannot become an Eskimo simply by getting on a plane and flying to Alaska. I can never be a Japanese, no matter how much Japanese chow I eat or lovely Japanese girls I manage to seduce. I cannot change what and who I am. Neither can anyone else.
.
A person may join a column marching down the highway that includes "Syrian war refugees" from Morocco, or Libya, or Somalia, or Yemen. They may even march all the way to Rostock, Germany and put their feet in the cold Baltic waters, but they will never be Germans to anyone in the world.....except Angela Merkel.

Blogger Buybuydandavis March 02, 2017 8:53 PM  

bob kek mando ( Death To The Boor-geois, Keks To The Lol-etariat ) wrote:



the important question is, "Just how is it that seemingly EVERY Western nation adopted Magic Dirt Theory in the few decades since World War 2?"



If White DNA is so magical, why are Whites the only ones bent on societal suicide?

Blogger Tom Kratman March 02, 2017 9:27 PM  

"but they will never be Germans to anyone in the world"

They almost certainly will not. If they intermarry, within a couple of generations, three at the outside, and presuming a) the left doesn't coddle them into retaining their own culture and language, b) there are severe institutional disadvantages to not adopting the local culture and language, and c) the numbers are kept fairly small, then their descendants may become Germans.

This how how one gets interesting curiosities like von Manstein's birth name having been von Lewinski, or Germany having a fighter ace named Adolf Galland, or how there came to be an officer in the German East African Schutztruppe named Tom Prince (later Tom von Prince).

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey March 02, 2017 9:35 PM  

"These lunatics are making the historical National Socialists look sane and reasonable by comparison."

You had to get there eventually, Vox. Heck, look at former leftist Jim Goad, openly endorsing Right Wing Death Squads:
http://takimag.com/article/kicking_the_hornets_nest_jim_goad

On a more serious note, Merkel's main competition is Schulz, who is far more ovenworthy-- difficult as that may be to imagine. Schulz, of course, is the "German" famous for opining:
"For me, the new Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people.”
(Here's one source for that statement, but it was originally published in that notorious "ant-semitic" rag, Haaretz)
https://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/ep_schulz_germany_exists_to_ensure_the_existence_of_jewish_people_31012016

AfD, the kosher nationalist party, is far behind, and NPD, the only thing approaching a true nationalist party, isn't even on the radar screen. Most likely outcome is Schulz and the Social Democrats, perhaps in a coalitions with Greens/ Communists/ similar trash. Nauseating.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey March 02, 2017 9:51 PM  

@Cicatrizatic
"A better approach is to simply conduct an honest appraisal of the ethnic and legal history of the country and, from such facts, distill what the traditional identity of the US is."

Suggests common-sense, logical analytical approach for leftists/ cucks. Said approach contains the words "honest" and "history" in close proximity. Uh, I'm starting to see a problem here...

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey March 02, 2017 9:53 PM  

@DemonicProfessorEl

"Did Merkel just imply that "Hitler did nothing wrong"?"

Merkel is an "anti-semitic" Nazi! I knew it!

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey March 02, 2017 9:57 PM  

@DemonicProfessorEl
"I always wonder if the people who argue against empirical fact..."

If you have not already read Kevin MacDonald's "The Culture of Critique," it might give you some insight into the origins of this kind of follow-the-narrative/ suppress dissent/ ignore objective reality mindset.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey March 02, 2017 10:05 PM  

@Snidely Whiplash
"This Is Not About You."

Heh.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey March 02, 2017 10:17 PM  

@Buybuydandavis
"You're saying it's genes, which is an individual's aspect, and not culture, environment, or people around them."

Ah, the stereotypical, tired old leftist straw man rises from the grave once again. No. No one denies that environment has a significant impact; the Left denies that genes have any significance at all, and maintains that the slate is truly blank. Except when it comes to homosexuality, of course, which is 100% genetic because reasons.

It might also help to realize that population biology is not geometry. Statistical truths are still truths, and demanding bright lines in this kind of area is pitifully weak sophistry. Or do you believe that colors don't exist, because you can't pick an exact wavelength at which red becomes orange? And that's a smooth continuum, by the way-- not nearly as lumpy as characteristics measured across races.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey March 02, 2017 10:24 PM  

@Buybuydandavis

"Genetic determinism of good neighborliness?"

Genes don't influence behavioral characteristics, such as intelligence? Then how did human intelligence evolve again? Don't tell me you're the world's only leftist creationist. That might be a little tough to explain to your fellow sociology majors. I don't think they'd understand. Probably think you were "uneducated" or something.

Blogger Tom Kratman March 02, 2017 10:24 PM  

"No one denies that environment has a significant impact;"

Don't feel like digging, but people have denied it, I think, right here.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey March 02, 2017 10:30 PM  

@Buybuydandavis

"Various nations of European descendants going SJW, and suicidal toward their own cultures."

The cycle of civilization, and The Culture of Critique (what's Moldbug's heritage again?).

Not to mention that promoting large scale invasion does not "save" a people-- it displaces them in favor of a new one. 60 million+ since the Hart-Celler Act of 1965. Enough already.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey March 02, 2017 10:33 PM  

@Buybuydandavis

"...an inaccurate representation of people based on genetic arguments"

Sad to see this kind of gross scientific ignorance in the current year. What are you, some kind of evolution denialist? A genetics denialist? Sad.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 02, 2017 10:38 PM  

Elder Son wrote:Nations have literally nothing to do with ideas.
Romulus and Remus disagree.
So Rome was a Proposition Nation? Tell me, what is the Roman Proposition?

It's about attitude, culture, behavior, family, tribe.
Which are idea's.
Only if you define every abstract as an idea, which is borderline retarded.

He's a member of the same nation because we share the same culture, language and history.
Who just happens to subvert our culture, language and history, with his ideas.
Precisely my point. I dislike him, and argue against him, but he belongs here. He is my fellow American, in a way Sarah Hoyt, for instance, could never be.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 02, 2017 10:39 PM  

Buybuydandavis wrote:Contradiction after contradiction.
Only because you have defined reality as a contradiction.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey March 02, 2017 10:40 PM  

@Buybuydandavis

"Contradiction after contradiction."

Perhaps your confusion might be at least minimally alleviated if you were to recognize one simple principle, well known to modern science (though not, of course, to social "science"). All known human behavioral characteristics have a significant (usually >50%) genetic component. In other words: the slate is not blank; the dirt is not magic.

Of course, you are incapable of recognizing this, because the narrative is paramount to you, and you are concerned with suppressing dissent, not evaluating empirical evidence. But that's your problem, not ours.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey March 02, 2017 10:43 PM  

@Buybuydandavis

"why are Whites the only ones bent on societal suicide?"

Sad to see such toxic, virulent anti-White hatred so openly expressed in the current year. You're on the wrong side of history, you know.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey March 02, 2017 10:45 PM  

@Tom Kratman

"Don't feel like digging," of course = "Feel like making an unsupported assertion because feelz."

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey March 02, 2017 10:50 PM  

@lurker from Germany
"There's absolutely no organic support for Schulz"

Sad that the only viable alternative to Merkel is someone even worse.

Blogger Tom Kratman March 02, 2017 10:51 PM  

Can't help it if you haven't seen it, numb nuts. Moreover, in retrospect, you're too plainly subhuman to be worth my time or effort.

By the way, I'm curious; why do you feel you're so inferior that you have to use Yockey's name? I mean, other than that you, too, revere losers?

Blogger Tom Kratman March 02, 2017 10:53 PM  

No, in retrospect, that's not good enough. I use my own name. Vox uses a nick, but everyone knows who he is. You're a Nazi, it would seem, but lack the courage of the Nazis. What are you so afraid of, puss-boy? I mean, who the fuck are you? What's your claim to fame, other than taking it up the ass, from an early age, from bigger and stronger boys?

Faggot.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey March 02, 2017 10:54 PM  

@#8601
"I get regular blood transfusions from people with IQ's above 150."

And just how old are these people that you get transfusions from, Mr. Soros?

Blogger Tom Kratman March 02, 2017 10:55 PM  

By the way, is there some way I can send you poison so you can go out like your hero, shit-for-brains?

Blogger Tom Kratman March 02, 2017 10:59 PM  

Nothing personal, of course, fuck face; just my effort to improve the human genome by getting you out of it.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey March 02, 2017 11:00 PM  

@Tom Kratman

Your pathetic failure to make even the feeblest attempt to support your false assertion is again noted.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey March 02, 2017 11:04 PM  

@Tom Kratman

By the way, making 4 separate emotionally-incontinent, logic- and fact-free responses to a single post only serves to emphasize your own rationality, and the superiority of your arguments, of course.

Blogger Tom Kratman March 02, 2017 11:04 PM  

You not much on logic, are you, dipshit? Nor on careful reading? Well, maybe Christian charity can extend to an attempt at educating even a racial inferior and genetic defective like yourself.

Go back and read what I said. The assertion was I _think_ people have made the claim, here. In other words, fool, I was asserting what I think is true. What in your fucking little pea brain do you imagine is necessary evidence for what I think beyond that I said so?

Faggot.

Blogger Tom Kratman March 02, 2017 11:04 PM  

No, it illustrates my contempt for you, coward.

Blogger Tom Kratman March 02, 2017 11:07 PM  

No go put on the brown, gray, or black uniform of your choice, little fag, tighten up your armband, and run along to the party meeting cum mass rally with Obergruppenfuehrer Scheissenfressen and your joint minion, Schmidlap.

Despicable fool.

Blogger Tom Kratman March 02, 2017 11:10 PM  

(By the way, you're projecting above. You may, and I am sure really do, feel deep emotional pain over my insulting you as you deserve. I, on the other hand, am just having fun. Idiot.)

Blogger Tom Kratman March 02, 2017 11:13 PM  

Perhaps a little haiku is in order:

Faux Francis Yockey
Nazi-in-drag wannabe
Another puss-boy

Blogger Tom Kratman March 02, 2017 11:20 PM  

Or perhaps a touch of Carl Sanders?

Horse's ass wannabe,
Nazi-in-drag, hypocrite.
Liar extraordinaire, integrity-challenged.
Foaming, furious, apoplectic, impotent.
They tell me that you have penis envy of normal men and I believe them
For I have seen your amusing posts on Vox Pop and laughed and invited
you to do some more.

Blogger Tom Kratman March 02, 2017 11:21 PM  

Tsk..it's late. Carl Sandburg, rather.

Wimp.

Blogger JP March 02, 2017 11:26 PM  

Just look on the bright side: at least German war-guilt can finally be abolished. After all, it was only the Poles killing other Poles, and French people killing other French people. Heck, Holocaust reparations can now be cancelled, since it was all Poland's fault. I guess Poland can stop being so pissy about Katyn now too, since they clearly did it to themselves.

Blogger Buybuydandavis March 02, 2017 11:32 PM  

Francis Parker Yockey wrote:



Ah, the stereotypical, tired old leftist straw man rises from the grave once again.

No. No one denies that environment has a significant impact;

the Left ...

Statistical truths are still truths, and demanding bright lines in this kind of area is pitifully weak sophistry.



If you're not denying that environment has a significant impact, great.

You keep on doing your little riffs on the Left.

Statistical truths are not *causal* truths. They don't tell the you the outcomes of interventions in a system.

I see a lot of weak sophistry from the anti civic nationalists. A lot of other stuff that doesn't even qualify as weak sophistry. It would have to aspire to be weak sophistry.

"You're wrong. Because you're wrong. Because statistics and stuff. Genes. DNA. You're pussies and leftists."

If any of the Alt-Right actually has an argument to make to the Alt-Lite, please make it.

Mostly I've just seen mischaracterization of Alt-Lite positions, and otherwise rhetorical bullshit.

Blogger Tom Kratman March 02, 2017 11:33 PM  

Germany has guilt for the holocaust. They may have a degree of guilt over Jus in Bello (right conduct in war), but they have no guilt over Jus ad Bello (justice in going to war). It may not have been terribly bright, but it is obviously just to go to war to get back what was stolen and free your people from foreign domination.

Blogger Buybuydandavis March 02, 2017 11:37 PM  

Francis Parker Yockey wrote:@Buybuydandavis

Genes don't influence behavioral characteristics, such as intelligence?


No, I had already identified IQ as something affected by genes.

If IQ is what we need, make tests. Or, take from populations *smarter* that ours.

"But, but, but, IQ!" is simply not an argument against civic nationalism.

Blogger Buybuydandavis March 02, 2017 11:42 PM  

Francis Parker Yockey wrote:@Buybuydandavis

"why are Whites the only ones bent on societal suicide?"

Sad to see such toxic, virulent anti-White hatred so openly expressed in the current year. You're on the wrong side of history, you know.


Doesn't address the truth claim, only addresses the feelz.

Still waiting for actual argument...

Blogger haus frau March 02, 2017 11:59 PM  

@36 "

How come the rabbit people aren't reproducing when resources are still plentiful? Is it the pill?"

Well, I guess you could say that. Honestly, I think it's a blessing.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/the-people-choosing-to-be-sterilised-in-their-twenties?utm_source=vicefbuk

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 03, 2017 12:04 AM  

You demand that we produce deterministic results, from people. People are, as you well know, not deterministic. You seem to think that lack of determinism invalidates the argument. It has nothing to do with the argument.

Go out, find a man, race of your choice. Now train him up to be your brother. Not Brother-in-Christ. Not "Brotha", not close friend, not blood-brother. Plain old son of the same parents.
Which ideas did you inculcate into him to make him your brother?

Families re not "ideas" families are relationships and history. Treating "families" as ideas is actually a Leftie tactic, I first read it in "Free To Be You And Me". And it vitiates every last atom of meaning from the word "idea" to pretend that they are.


If all people everywhere are the same, contemplate:
Why do you not live in Mexico?
Would you rather live in Mexico than Zaire?
Why are you so dedicated to obvious falsehoods?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 03, 2017 12:10 AM  

Buybuydandavis wrote:Still waiting for actual argument...
Actually, we're still waiting for that from you. You have merely asserted. You assertions are conventional, particularly on the Cuck side of the aisle, but they are not givens, they are in fact controversial, and most of them are denied, right here, every single day. So actually establish your arguments, if you want dialectic. "Uhn-uhn" is not an argument.

But of course you don't want dialectic. You want pretend dialectic, because it soothes your feelings over your actual lack of facts or arguments.

Blogger Buybuydandavis March 03, 2017 12:55 AM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:

Actually, we're still waiting for that from you.


Ok, you don't have an argument, I'll give you mine.

People have come to America for a couple hundred years now and become perfectly acceptable neighbors.

It was working out pretty well. World Super Power and all. Not bad for something that supposedly can't work.

With the changed immigration policy in 1960s, and recent turn *away* from civic nationalism to identitarianism by the Left, it's working less and less well. (which is the goal of the Left)

So, let's pick a strategy from here
a) Limited immigration, designed to let in people that benefit the existing citizens.

b) Try to evict 100million people, the vast majority of whom are current citizens

( A lot more have to be evicted if you don't want anyone beyond Brits/Saxon to stay. )

a) Looks a lot better to me. Do what has worked. Adjust a little. Trump's targeted immigration policy looks like an improvement.

b) Looks like civil war and disaster, weakening if not destroying the country, and likely passing world super power status to the Chinese. Good chance the conflict also empowers those who would abandon western political freedoms to rule by force.

Blogger Cool Mike March 03, 2017 2:13 AM  

By this logic, I guess that 'native americans' is a bogus claim. As soon as anybody got off the Mayflower, they were also native americans and so on until present day.

Anonymous Elementarsatz March 03, 2017 3:14 AM  

To all those "assimilationsts": what part of the 16th point of the Alt Right do you not understand? Here, I will quote it for you:

"The Alt Right is a philosophy that values peace among the various nations of the world and opposes wars to impose the values of one nation upon another as well as efforts to exterminate individual nations through war, genocide, immigration, or genetic assimilation."

See? We are against race mixing ethnicities out of existence. Also, what good does assimilating hot-headed (MAOA-2R) and low IQ (on average) third-world people do? There are no benefits for us Europeans in becoming an ethno-cultural wasteland (like the US, in our European eyes, already is) where half the population is mongrelized, with a low mean IQ, hot-tempered, and suffers from their poor future time orientation. I think it's not an exaggeration to claim that those who entered Germany from the third world in the last 5 decades because they value Goethe or Beethoven is almost non-existent. It's about free stuff.

Actually, we know what happens to a people when they mass-assimilate low IQ populations: Galton estimated the mean IQ of ancient Greece at about 120, nowadays it's in the low 90s due to massive immigration from turks, and subsequent mixing between these ethnicities. There is a correlation of 0.928 between the number of years of North African occupation and intelligence (R. Lynn: Race Differences in Intelligence, p. 41): the longer North Africans occupied a region in southern Spain, the more they are mixed and the lower the region's mean IQ.

Vox Day is also aware of this fact. I think it's in the Greg Johnson interview snippet in "Cuckservative" where VD says that southern Italians are fine people, but they won't get you on the moon. And that's because they have higher admixture of low IQ populatons from North Africa and the Middle East. There is more to differences between ethnic groups than just IQ, although it's one of the most important factors. There is a reason the French aren't like the British, who aren't like the Germans and so on. Differences in temperament and character play an important role too. Every nation has a distinct character that is based on the genetics of the people who are living there, and who, on average, embody those characteristics. If you read German, check out German anthropologist Andreas Vonderach's "Völkerpsychologie".

Blogger Danby March 03, 2017 3:20 AM  

Buybuydandavis wrote:People have come to America for a couple hundred years now and become perfectly acceptable neighbors.
Very good, elide over the actual situation. They weren't just "people". They were people of very specific background, both historic and genetic.
Until the Jews and Italians started showing up in the 1890sa, they were almost entirely ethnic Celts, Germans and Celto-Germans.
And many, particularly the Irish and the Germans, didn't fit in. They still don't fit in. They've simply taken over the joint, and you'd better not mention the differences. Our politics is still reeling form the corruption of Irish politics, the Atheism and Marxism of the 19th century Germans, and the idiot socialism of the Scandis
The later arrivals, having much less ethnically in common with Americans were even more disparate, and are working out even worse. Italians are still quarrelsome, violent and criminal. Jews are still subversive, reflexively anti-White and anti-Christian, even though most of them have actually abandoned their religion.

It was working out pretty well. World Super Power and all. Not bad for something that supposedly can't work.
Nobody said it couldn't be made to work. The contention is that the America is the worse for their arrival and heritage. I think it can hardly be argued. Certainly, it is a very different place than the America of the Anglo founders.
Everything that you, as a supposed nationalist fight against, the corruption, reflexive collectivism, unthinking Liberalism, was reinforced and made more problematic by immigrants.

With the changed immigration policy in 1960s, and recent turn *away* from civic nationalism to identitarianism by the Left, it's working less and less well. (which is the goal of the Left)
You see, there's the problem right there. You elide over the substantive change and blame everything on the insubstantial change.
The difference is that before 1965, immigrants were almost entirely from Europe. Post 1965, they were almost entirely from Asia and Mexico. Illegal immigration from Mexico and Central America was something like 2 orders of magnitude smaller.

Identity politics have the order of the day at least from the election of Andrew Jackson, and probably from the founding of the Republic except for a short period in immediately after WWII. There is nothing whatsoever new about identity politics. There is no substantial change. Yes, even White identity politics. Look up the draft riots of the civil war. The Civil rights movement that you Civvies seem to view as the second coming was simply identity politics. The great realignment of the South away from the Dems to the GOP was pure and simple identity politics. The great electoral fights of the late 19th century were all identity politics.

The only difference then from now was that, for the majority, for English-descended Whites, and for them alone, those identities were on the basis of circumstance of life, rural vs town, farmer vs banker vs manufacturer vs workman. For EVERYONE else, the Irish, the Italian, the Jew, the identity was entirely ethnic. Now the English-descended White no longer has the luxury of ignoring ethnic identity.

So you simply refuse to look at the issues at hand, and claim Pollyanna-like that everything will be just fine if we continue ignoring it.

Blogger Buybuydandavis March 03, 2017 6:51 AM  

Elementarsatz wrote:



...
See? We are against race mixing ethnicities out of existence.
...
Actually, we know what happens to a people when they mass-assimilate low IQ populations:



That the Alt-Right doesn't like race mixing is not an argument to people who are relatively unconcerned about it.

I'm from the US, so it's a bit late for us to get all riled up about mixing ethnicities. Perhaps someone here knows, but I don't imagine there is any great percentage of whites left that are of unmixed ethnicity, particularly if their families have been around in the country for a while.

I've acknowledged the role of IQ. I believe Trump's skills based immigration will work as a proxy for IQ.

Blogger Nathan Braun March 03, 2017 7:00 AM  

Please stop spreading falsehoods like the nazi's were crazy

Hitler did nothing wrong

Blogger Tom Kratman March 03, 2017 9:03 AM  

"Hitler did nothing wrong."

Yes, he did, though it's not necessarily what people think he did wrong and not necessarily wrong in both the venues of morality and/or practicality. As mentioned above, going to war to get back what was yours? Not wrong, morally, but possibly so unbefuckinglievably unwise, under the circumstances, as to be wrong as a practical matter.

However, the biggest thing, practically, that he did wrong also led to all kinds of moral wrongs. This was the tendency to concentrate so much power in his own hands that he couldn't exercise it well because it simply broke the span of control for any human being. Thus, while Nazi Germany looks like a dictatorship, it was, in fact, at key levels, very close to anarchy. Hitler was "in charge" but so overstretched that not only was he not in charge, _nobody_ was in charge.

There was, for many years, and may still be, a reward (50000 Lbs, I think it was) for anyone who could produce documentary proof that Hitler even knew about, let alone ordered, the Holocaust. It sat there and, I suspect, still sits there. Why? Probably because he didn't know - there is evidence for that if not absolute proof (what, we expect to find a letter signed by him saying, "I don't know this thing is happening...what thing is it, by the way, that I don't know is happening?") because he broke his own span of control and created anarchy thereby. There is some evidence, to the contrary, for example, in a ban he ordered on using barbed wire on the fences around concentration camps (which he clearly knew about) and in a ban on exercising the rigors of the Nuremberg laws on German-Jews with creditable war records from the Great War (at least one and possibly both of Hitler's own Iron Crosses was recommended and processed by the German-Jewish Adjutant of the List Regiment). But, Fuehrerbefehl or not, there was still barbed wire in the fences of the concentration camps and, unless one had well-connected German friends to go to bat for you, a good record from the Great War on the part of a Jew didn't get him any protection. (There was a Jewish naval captain who was carted off but had a German Christian friend who went all the way to Hitler to get him released. Hitler ordered that he be released and his property be returned. The former happened but the latter was ignored. See? Not a dictatorship; anarchy.)

Blogger Tom Kratman March 03, 2017 9:05 AM  

"That the Alt-Right doesn't like race mixing is not an argument to people who are relatively unconcerned about it."

Actually, any proper eugenicist wouldn't hesitate to use race mixing to produce a superior human being.

Blogger Pteronarcyd March 03, 2017 1:44 PM  

A US citizen bellyaching about civic nationalism seems problematic in that our country was founded as a civic nationalistic state. Sure, most of our founders and framers were of British descent, and our nation was founded on principles rooted in the British Protestant Enlightenment; but, a significant part of the citizenry at the founding was non-British.

The 1790 census showed that about 87% of the citizenry was British. The remainder were German (9%), Dutch (3%), French (0.5%), Swedish (0.1%), and Jewish (0.1%). Note that more than 99% of the citizenry was of NW European descent (ie, Germanic or Celtic). Negroids, Mongoloids, and Ameroids were excluded from citizenship. Non-British Europeans -- even Frogs and Jews (virtually all of which were Sephardim) -- were included.

Thus, those arguing that civic nationalism is not good enough need to specify an ethnicity to which their ethnic nationalism is attached. I assume many will suggest European supraethnicity, but history tells us that's too broad. Our immigration laws of the 1920s were spurred by the influx of dysfunctional southern and eastern Europeans (eg, Italians and Askenazim, respectively) who were not assimilating. I'll argue that Celtic Catholics are undesireable, too. At our founding our Celts were predominantly Protestants. Catholic Celts did not begin immigrating until the mid-1800s, and they still tend to vote reliably anti-American.

If you're going to gripe about civic nationalism you need to specify what form of ethnic nationalism you wish to replace it with. In reality, most will specify a hybrid form of nationalism, a supraethnic nationalism that green lights a group of ethnicities for inclusion.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 03, 2017 2:23 PM  

Pteronarcyd wrote:A US citizen bellyaching about civic nationalism seems problematic in that our country was founded as a civic nationalistic state.
Simply not true. There were only 13% who were not of British descent. Even the Germans, who are ethnically very close to the English, were different enough that it caused serious problems,and no little concern.

The problem was that there was no way to remove them and still retain a functioning state in many areas, particularly Pennsylvania.

Anonymous Stoa March 03, 2017 3:18 PM  

@131

You reminded me of Hanna Reitsch: "And what have we now in Germany? A land of bankers and car-makers. Even our great army has gone soft. Soldiers wear beards and question orders. I am not ashamed to say I believed in National Socialism. I still wear the Iron Cross with diamonds Hitler gave me. But today in all Germany you can't find a single person who voted Adolf Hitler into power ... Many Germans feel guilty about the war. But they don't explain the real guilt we share – that we lost."

Blogger Pteronarcyd March 03, 2017 3:47 PM  

@133: Snidely,

Would you rather live in Monterey, OH (~84% German ethnicity) or Detroit, MI (~84% sub-Saharan ethnicities)?

German is the most commonly reported ancestry in the US (~15% of us claim German descent). Virtually everyone here of German descent has readily assimilated and are productive citizens. Unlike some ethnicities, Germans were usually not clannish; they settled vast swaths of the country and were comfortable being in a minority:

http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/522c73e4eab8ea2a6c69647c/heres-why-there-are-so-many-german-americans-in-the-us.jpg

German Lutherans assimilated better than did German Catholics, who tended to vote Democrat; but, when it counted most, even Catholic Krauts supported Republicans (eg, Lincoln). Perhaps the worst you can say about Germans is they like their beer -- they were vehemently anti-Prohibition (history proved them right), and they like their bars to be open on Sundays. Doesn't seem too outrageous to me.

Blogger Tom Kratman March 03, 2017 3:49 PM  

Maybe a bit, though I am not actually a fan of Hitler's or of Nazism.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 03, 2017 3:51 PM  

Pteronarcyd wrote:ut, when it counted most, even Catholic Krauts supported Republicans (eg, Lincoln).
And, thanks to their support, Lincoln won, plunged the country into a bloodthirsty war of brother against brother and abrogated civil liberties.

Because Germans like them a police state.

How are you this blind? Is it intentional?

Blogger Pteronarcyd March 03, 2017 6:52 PM  

Lincoln did not start the Civil War; South Carolina did. Read a history book, dumbass.



Read a history book.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 04, 2017 3:35 AM  

Pteronarcyd wrote:Lincoln did not start the Civil War; South Carolina did. Read a history book, dumbass.
Lincoln deliberately took actions he knew would result in war, with the intention of starting a war without firing the first shot.

If you want to call that "Not starting a war", I suppose there's no cure.

Blogger Pteronarcyd March 04, 2017 5:31 AM  

Way to double down on stupid, Snidely. History is obviously not your forte.

Blogger Tom Kratman March 04, 2017 1:43 PM  

Correct; that is not starting a war. Opening a bombardment on a fort that will soon be starved out is starting a war. Trying to get food to a garrison on short rations is not starting a war. Opening fire is starting a war. Not surrendering before fired upon is not starting a war. Opening fire starts the war.

This shouldn't be that hard even you you, Snidely. Even fucking South Carolina knew they were starting a war; but you or modern neo-confederates? "Oh, look what you made me do you wicked, bad, evil, doubleplusungood and naughty Yankees!"

And, once again, for those too thick headed to get it; secession was either legal and constitutional or it was not. If it was, then the CSA was a sovereign country which the United States could legitimately make war upon, invade, conquer, and crush (And sell the population of as slaves, for that matter). If it was not, then the United States could legally and legitimately put down rebellion. These are the only possible choices - it was or it wasn't - and which one you go with makes no difference.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 04, 2017 2:29 PM  

If the CSA was a legitimate government, the US had no right to maintain fortifications or soldiers on it's soil.

Even you can understand that, Tom.

Blogger Tom Kratman March 04, 2017 4:59 PM  

The granite was quarried in Quincy, Mass; what soil?

But you're missing the logical step; that there are two possibilities does not require, in itself, either party to adhere to one in particular. The Union position was that secession was not constitutional, therefore it should not have relinquished the fort. That South Carolina and the CSA thought it was legal was irrelevant to the Union. And, still, in either case it doesn't matter, because war was perfectly legitimate, as legitimate for a sovereign confederate south as for a federal and sovereign north. It wouldn't even matter if SC had not opened fire, war was still perfectly permissible.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 04, 2017 6:07 PM  

I never claimed the war was illegal. I claimed that Lincoln deliberately triggered it. Which he obviously did.

I also claimed that it was a horrific tragedy, which you are free to dispute if you like.

Blogger Tom Kratman March 04, 2017 9:38 PM  

There is some reason for doubt about Lincoln deliberately triggering the war, even beyond the preposterous tacit position that failure to knuckle under to something one considered illegal was an act of naked aggression. He had certain _near_ delusions about latent unionism in the south (which, by the way, there was quite a bit of, just not enough) bringing them both to their senses and back. He had good reason to know that most of the secession conventions were undemocratic and railroaded through by the slavocracy. However, he surely understood that not knuckling under would probably cause them to start a war because that same latent unionism needed to be overcome with the high emotions that accompany war. To call provoking a war the failure to knuckle under to something that one not only couldn't agree with but which violated one's constitutional oath to "take care that the laws be faithfully executed" is simply silly.

As for the latent unionism, there is a letter, for example, quoted by Nevins, from some fairly high placed southern pol - whose name, at the moment, escapes me - to Davis expressly worrying about that latent unionism and demanding, "strike a blow!" for just that reason.

However, you were still tacitly ascribing to the north an argument it did not agree with as apparently dispositive / binding on them. I cannot imagine why.

It was a series of personal tragedies. It was a tragedy for the south but one it brought upon itself, so fuck 'em. As for the union as a whole, it was much less tragic. We learned organization to a degree we never had before. We got a jump start in the industrial revolution we likely otherwise would not have had. We became a world power; there is, for example, a letter from Lord Lyons to Lord North, November 63, IIRC, stating plainly that the British Empire was no longer able to take us on, at least in this hemisphere. We came out of the war stronger and better. If you want a tragic war, think 1914-1918. Nobody came out of that stronger or better. Even those who came out more powerful - us, in other words - exchanged a great deal of valuable innocence for it.

Blogger Buybuydandavis March 05, 2017 8:26 AM  

Danby wrote:

Danby: And many, particularly the Irish and the Germans, didn't fit in. They still don't fit in. They've simply taken over the joint, and you'd better not mention the differences.

BBDD: I don't find that whites from the Great Plains west care much about white ethnicities.

Danby: Nobody said it couldn't be made to work. The contention is that the America is the worse for their arrival and heritage.

Ok, it can kind of work.

Perhaps you're right and all those nasty Germans and Irish made things worse.

So? Do you plan on trying to kick them all out? Water under the bridge for the US.

What's relevant is what to do *now*, given who is here. Wistul woulda, coulda, shouldas are really beside the point.

"Kind of work" sounds a lot better than civil war.

Danby: Everything that you, as a supposed nationalist fight against, the corruption, reflexive collectivism, unthinking Liberalism, was reinforced and made more problematic by immigrants.

BBDD: If I've got your meaning, I think that should have been "as a supposed AltLite/AngloLegalHeritage", or something likes that, instead of "nationalist". Basically, "as someone opposed to the Left", yes?

The point is "the country has lost it's civil/legal heritage" because of the new immigrants. But I'm not so sure about who is responsible, and who is a problem *now*.

Who are the Ruling Reptiles? Who are the SJWs? Particularly, who are the white SJWs? To me, they are the menace. Where did they come from? My impression is that they largely come from families associated with Mainline churches. Aren't those the Anglo churches?

Danby: The difference is that before 1965, immigrants were almost entirely from Europe.

Yeah

Danby: The Civil rights movement that you Civvies seem to view as the second coming was simply identity politics. The great realignment of the South away from the Dems to the GOP was pure and simple identity politics.

It was half good, half bad. Mainly it was the Left changing sides in identity politics.

And it was the institution of the Dependency State, which was probably the bigger disaster.

Danby: The only difference then from now was that, for the majority, for English-descended Whites,

Numbers I've seen, English descended Whites are not close to a majority, and have to stretch possible members to even be the plurality ahead of the Germans.

Danby: So you simply refuse to look at the issues at hand,

BBDD: And you had been doing so well, making arguments and everything.

Is there something in the AltRight secret bylaws that every argument requires some intellectual posturing? Wanna call me a Gamma too? Call me low IQ?

This place is just rife with this bullshit, even from intelligent people.

Think for two seconds. I'm here reading an AltRight blog, because I "simply refuse to look at the issues at hand"?

Danby: and claim Pollyanna-like that everything will be just fine if we continue ignoring it.

I don't know that everything will be fine. I don't think they're fine now, and they've been getting worse. Making civic nationalism "kind of work" will take real work,

But actually I thought the US was just fucked by the Left before Trump and civic nationalism came along. Still might be.

You say civic nationalism can "kind of work". I'll take that over being seemingly fucked without hope.

Think everything is gonna be all right if you try to kick out all the Germans?

The issue is alternatives. Bitching and moaning on what you wished had happened is pointless. What now?

Civic nationalists have an answer. You say it can "kind of work".

What's your alternative?


Blogger Buybuydandavis March 05, 2017 8:52 AM  

Pteronarcyd wrote:

If you're going to gripe about civic nationalism you need to specify what form of ethnic nationalism you wish to replace it with. In reality, most will specify a hybrid form of nationalism, a supraethnic nationalism that green lights a group of ethnicities for inclusion.


Thread winner!

I hear a lot of bitching about history from those against civic nationalism, lots of railing against civic nationalism, but not a lot of "here is my alternative".

1) Ethnicities - who is in and who is out?
2) How do you intend to get all the outs out?

I find it illuminating, and pretty damn funny, to hear all the bitching about the Germans. Really? You plan on kicking all the Germans and Irish out too? Good luck with that.

Fine. Be a racial nationalist. But why so coy about which races are in, and which are out, and how you plan to make that happen?

Blogger Danby March 06, 2017 2:44 AM  

Buybuydandavis wrote:1) Ethnicities - who is in and who is out?
People who can live comfortably by the same rules are in. Note, these are probably not the same rules you're thinking of.

2) How do you intend to get all the outs out?

It's not a matter of intending to do anything. We're not proposing a course of action, we're describing a pattern. People will be sorted the same way they always have been: violent partition, ethnic cleansing, and intermarriage.

Why is no-one surprised you don't understand pattern recognition?

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts