ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, May 19, 2017

New heights of cuckery

I have no doubt that someone will manage it eventually, but it's going to be hard to top this virtue-signaling lunacy. And Sweet Saint Darwin, but is physignomy real or what? You could not design a more flawless case of cuck-face if you held a competition of award-winning portrait artists.
Even though the year is 2017, racism and prejudice continue to pollute our world. Many people retain narrow-minded and over-simplistic views on what a family should "look like".

Aaron and Rachel Halbert have experienced such prejudices up close - despite that they deserve loads of love and respect for several courageous decisions they took.

The Halberts first adopted two children - and then chose to take things a step further - after learning about embryo adoption.

The parents were determined to offer a home to more children who would otherwise not have a family - and decided not to forget those frozen embryos who seem to be forgotten.
Love and respect? They don't deserve love and respect for hating their own people and helping to destroy their community, their society, and their nation. There is a reason that people instinctively feel contempt and disgust for their literally anti-social actions; condemn it if you like, but it exists for a very good reason. And it's not a coincidence that the husband has cuckface and the woman has seriously crazy eyes. Their decisions weren't courageous, they were crazy.

These are without doubt the Crazy Years. They will be followed by the Rivers of Blood Years. There is nothing new under the sun, and humanity violates history's time-hallowed patterns at its peril.

Labels:

262 Comments:

«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 262 of 262
Blogger VFM #7634 May 19, 2017 6:52 PM  

I'd say not crazy eyes, but she has evil eyes. In these pictures she is smiling, but I can easily imagine that when the camera is off, or if it is a mug shot camera, the demon lurking inside of her would show more clearly.

@3 Revelation Means Hope
I can kinda see what you mean. Even though she's smiling, her eyes seem hard and soul-killed somehow. As if she's one of those innocent-looking but supremely evil ho-bags who took a bunch of black cock and then husbanded up a stupid cuck.

FWIW, I've seen very similar smiles on male homosexuals.

I honestly feel sickened by that. And seeing a super duper SJW lesbian couple in my community trying to raise 2 adopted black boys from the hood, it's FUBAR on many levels, you can already see the kids are little predators.. it's like 2 hens trying to raise a fox

@63 Grayman
Look on the bright side: they'll have plenty of material for Yo Momma jokes.

I thought it was funny to hear of a "strict Catholic" female that loves to lecture everyone on THEIR failings, getting IVF to have more babies.

Yet another bitchy Cafeteria Catholic. Even more funny, she and her husband can't control the Hellions they already had.


@91 Michael Maier
They're "Catholic"? Psh. Figures. I'm a traditionalist Catholic and I give Novus Ordo Catholics a wide berth. A disproportionate number appear to be completely batshit.

While they were medically fertile, SHE FOUND IT VERY HARD TO GET PREGNANT.

Both things can be true. So weird how sin makes you stupid.


@Rhology @Benjamin Kraft
It's easy to explain. The husband is so cringingly cuckish that the wife found it hard to get sufficient enthusiasm. Her body found his Gammatude repulsive.

But the dumb as rocks broad decided to marry a Gamma...

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd May 19, 2017 6:58 PM  

How does a mommy wind up with a baby she can't keep? Usually some toxic mix of insanity, drugs, low IQ, and poor impulse control.

That's what is offered for adoption. Throw in FAS and a race noted for violence and poor impulse control and you have a typical foster child.

Anonymous Grayman May 19, 2017 7:10 PM  

@202

Yep, one of the black both I mentioned before has been kicked out of school because when he gets upset at the teacher he would piss on the walls as an F U and started hitting other kids for kicks

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants May 19, 2017 7:14 PM  

The couple were both fertile, he hated his white skin, white blonde hair.

Blogger Tom Terrific May 19, 2017 7:17 PM  

At least she gave them the white names! She saved them from that humiliation of black culturalness.

Ryley, Anne Whaverly, and Whitley.

Blogger Robert What? May 19, 2017 7:53 PM  

One day the two of them will be murdered in their sleep by their own "children".

Blogger Roger G2 May 19, 2017 8:48 PM  

"Look at us totally not-racists. Not only did we take live children from an 'othered' heathen race-to raise up in a proper, white-people home, of course-we took the extra step of birthing their potential...siblings? So yeah, where do we collect that prize money?"

Blogger James Dixon May 19, 2017 9:45 PM  

> I suspect citing Bible won't make a dent in these idolaters' worldview, but it's always good to try.

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;"

Two can play that game.

Blogger James Dixon May 19, 2017 9:54 PM  

And further:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?"

I could keep this up all night, but what would be the point? They're liars, picking and choosing the words of the bible to mislead people. And as Vox has noted, if you're taking flak you're over the target.

Blogger tz May 19, 2017 9:55 PM  

But whites are least likely to marry interracially

Blogger Elder Son May 19, 2017 10:18 PM  

Rhology wrote:Bedtime for me; it isn't as if any of you have made anything close to a successful defense of your loveless and blatant racism. Laterz. Also, repent.

How disgustingly stupid. Since they are virtue signaling, they could have at least adopted all those children actually created, from the beginning, in a womb, rather than in a test-tube. Something along the aligns of... as God intended. And besides, what about those poor white test tube embryos? This is obviously not compassion, but 100 percent virtue signaling and "Hey! Look at us."

Anonymous Mr. Rational May 19, 2017 10:34 PM  

SemiSpook37 wrote:I was one of those idiots that was okay with IVF and even testing of embryos when I was younger, because "science".
You were against the creation of preventable human suffering.

Now I completely understand why the Church rejected this crap.
Because you have bought into the "blastocyst = human being" nonsense.

We weren't meant to play God, so this type of crap needs to stop, post haste.
If picking among blastocysts for the right genetics is playing God, then picking among potential mates is too—just not as useful and error-free.  Get real.  Some things ARE our job, and that's one of them.

Benjamin Kraft wrote:another way of looking at it is that they are incentivizing people to get embryos conceived and frozen.
I have considered that as a way to de-cuck the system.  Get the blastocyst-worshippers to make more White babies just by power of numbers.

SirHamster wrote:Strawman. Cite a single pro-lifer who advocates such.
It's implicit in "becomes a human life at conception", by which they mean fertilization.  That doesn't change by being in a Petri dish.

The blastocyst doesn't have a right to be born. Whose duty would it be to bear it to term?
So you're agreeing with me, that blastocysts do NOT have a right to be born?  That people can discard them, perhaps with suitable ceremony to distinguish them from "biological waste"?

If "pro-life" would only agree to that, every dispute about the IUD, the Pill and Plan B would instantly disappear.  But they won't.

SugarPi wrote:And just what kind of physical issues will these formerly frozen embryos have?
LMGTFY:  Chidren born from frozen embryo transfer have no difference in rates of abnormality from children born from fresh embryo transfer.

Blogger ti ra May 19, 2017 10:53 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 19, 2017 11:11 PM  

@Mr "Rational"
What do you care. You'll be dead long before they grow up.

Blogger Were-Puppy May 19, 2017 11:52 PM  

But muh frozen embryos that seem to be forgotten QQ

Blogger Were-Puppy May 19, 2017 11:55 PM  

They should have a white kid and name him Tyquandrimous

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd May 20, 2017 12:11 AM  

tz wrote:But whites are least likely to marry interracially


We are the race most likely to marry down when we marry another race. Most to lose means least likely to do.

Blogger The Overgrown Hobbit May 20, 2017 12:51 AM  

Ah... no. Unless "Cuck Face" = Pharisee face.

In which case, never mind.

Blogger newanubis May 20, 2017 1:13 AM  

"Moves the world to tears"

Yeah, it surely does. But not for the reason you pretend.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd May 20, 2017 1:21 AM  

Grayman wrote:Yep, one of the black both I mentioned before has been kicked out of school because when he gets upset at the teacher he would piss on the walls as an F U and started hitting other kids for kicks

One hundred years ago most black boys got some schooling, grew up and worked for a living. This sort of behavior was probably beaten out of them by a father who knew what it had taken to keep him in line.

I'll guess that the mommies you were talking about are libs who frown on spanking?

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable May 20, 2017 3:50 AM  

I'm having a hard time seeing the physiognomy, but in my defense it's also hard to see at first what's wrong with altruism. So he isn't viscerally repulsive like gaypedoface or psychobitchface.

His genetic dysfunction is not a blatant disfiguration.

It's more subtle. A guy that if you met him at a bar, you'd like him at first, but then eventually get frustrated and demand that he take a stand and defend it.

So nicecuckface is harder to see (at first) than other enemies.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable May 20, 2017 3:54 AM  

I mean, unless you're David French. His is the definitive cuckface.

Blogger Rhology May 20, 2017 4:15 AM  

@211
what about those poor white test tube embryos?

The waiting list for frozen white children is very long.
And since all humans are created in God's image, and since frozen children have a finite shelf life, and if you love them, then you'll want to save what you can. The process is hard enough even when it goes relatively super smoothly.

Blogger tublecane May 20, 2017 4:18 AM  

@221-Cuckface, I don't think, is supposed to automatically repulse you, though some people are repulsed by weakness. It's supposed to shout, "I'm a doormat. Please enjoy my wife sexually."

Blogger tublecane May 20, 2017 4:19 AM  

@222-I don't know what face French has. I automatically want to punch him when I see him. He comes off as almost subhuman.

Blogger Rhology May 20, 2017 4:20 AM  

I'm thankful at least that anyone reviewing this thread will see who is full of hate and who is full of mercy. Y'all are making it easily visible.

Blogger tublecane May 20, 2017 4:23 AM  

@223-"if you love them, then you'll want to save what you can"

Africans are dying right now! Why don't you get over there and save some. What, don't you love them? You're practically murdering them if you don't act now.

Blogger Rhology May 20, 2017 4:30 AM  

@227
Oh please, from all the big talk about how fearful teh Dre4d 1lk are, I'd expect better.
I'm not in Africa. My neighbors all around me need help NOW. Jesus commended the Samaritan for helping the person in immediate proximity, someone who was --gasp!!!-- not of his own nationality! I guess he was a cuck too, as was Jesus for commending him. Those guys should have been more like you.

And don't forget that the couple in question isn't saying "and everyone ought to be exactly like us". Rather, y'all chose to mock them for loving and rescuing the fatherless, which means you don't love your neighbor, which means you are hellbound, which means you need to repent and be reconciled to the God you have grievously offended.

Blogger tublecane May 20, 2017 4:47 AM  

@228-"And don't forget that the couple in question isn't saying 'and everyone ought to be exactly like us.'"

What about what you've said? The frozen embryos are God's chilluns and if you love them you'll want to save them. Now it's oh, that's just what these people felt like doing? Will you ever stop moving goalposts?

Blogger tublecane May 20, 2017 4:54 AM  

@228-"ya'll choose to mock them for loving and rescuing the fatherless"

Learn how to read. We're mocking them for pretending black kids are their children instead of having their ow, and on that basis presuming to run their virtue in everyone's face.

If they merely chose to raise these kids, most people here wouldn't bother mocking, though they would scold them for not picking white embryos instead. It's the virtue-signaling and the forsaking of the duty to multiply that gets to people.

It is possible to do good works in bad ways. In the very least this family committed the sin of pride.

Blogger Rhology May 20, 2017 5:18 AM  

@230
RE: moving goalposts, it is not the case that I said "you have no obligation to love your preborn neighbors" and then later "you are obligated to love your preborn neighbors."

I said that THEY didn't obligate anyone else. And then I said you shouldn't mock them. You're desperate at this point to poke a hole in my position when you should be repenting, and your lack of success in doing so highlights your unrepentant hard heart.

There are many ways to love your preborn neighbor. Rescuing frozen embryos is an excellent way to do so. Mocking those who rescue frozen embryos is an excellent way to do the opposite, especially when you're doing so to bolster a racist agenda, by implication equating median IQ with value.

As far as "pretending", that's already been dealt with above. Insemination is the fun part. Actual parenting for 18+ years is the hard part. You're trying to get around the obvious, but it's just failing badly.

As for not picking white embryos, I explained that above as well. You're just reading what you want to read.


In the very least this family committed the sin of pride.

Now you're just projecting. I'm betting you have a lot of practice in that.

Blogger James Dixon May 20, 2017 7:27 AM  

> I'm thankful at least that anyone reviewing this thread will see who is full of hate and who is full of mercy. Y'all are making it easily visible.

I'm thankful they'll see who are liars and who aren't.

> I'm not in Africa.

There are these things called international flights. You should try one sometime. But then who would to be to lecture others on their evil ways?

> My neighbors all around me need help NOW.

So what are you doing posting here? Get out there and help them. They need it NOW, not once you get done chastising us.

> Will you ever stop moving goalposts?

Of course not.

Blogger VFM #7634 May 20, 2017 8:38 AM  

But whites are least likely to marry interracially

@210 tz
Also, in your link, I found this:

"The most common intermarriages were between a Hispanic and white spouse, at 42 percent. The next most common was between a white and Asian spouse at 15 percent, followed by a multiracial and white spouse at 12 percent."

And a large proportion of the 11% of whites who intermarried (I think about half or so) do so with Hispanics, and many if not most of the Hispanics are more or less white people with a Spanish surname or a Mexican grandparent or whatever. Actual intermarriage is more like 7%. And:

"Among newlyweds, intermarriage is most common for those in their 30s (18 percent). Even so, 13 percent of newlyweds ages 50 and older are married to someone of a different race or ethnicity."

Look at that closely. Intermarriage is most common among those in their 30s. NOT among those in their 20s. Is intermarriage going DOWN among the younger generation?

"About half (49 percent) of Democrats and Independents who lean toward the Democratic Party say the growing number of people of different races marrying each other is a good thing for society. Only 28 percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning Independents share that view."

Weird. I thought the propaganda was that 90% of white Americans now approve of intermarriage. But turns out only 28% of white right-wingers do, and not even a majority of leftists.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey May 20, 2017 10:11 AM  

@VD

"They couldn't find a newer version, so they just went ahead and recycled last year's agitprop"

I used to wonder how many of these stories were true. Then I realized that I was missing the point. It doesn't really matter much how many are fabricated, and how many come from cherry-picking (or staging) extremely atypical anecdotes from a population of 325 million+. It's still straight up propaganda. Start with the narrative, then look for an example to illustrate it. If you can't find one, make one up. Which they often have to do for storylines such as White on Black gang rapes (an essentially nonexistent crime), but for many aspects of the narrative, they can get by with extreme sampling bias.

Looks like this story got extensive coverage the first time around. Everywhere from WaPo to Cosmopolitan. As you said, they likely recycled it because they couldn't come up with anything nearly as good to replace it, and it is, if not true, at least consistent and defensible. It pushes cuckoldry, miscegenation, "anti-racism," and the overall concept that family is not a real, biological entity, but an infinitely malleable "social construct." And it's all wrapped up in the "this is what REAL goodwhytes do" frame.

Sure, most normal people will look at that story, think "WTF?" and move on. But the point is not to convince the masses in one fell swoop. It's to keep up that pressure on the edge. To nudge the Overton Window a little farther.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey May 20, 2017 10:15 AM  

@You're the cuck

"synp, it's worth noting both women are wrong about them."

Only because neither can really conceive of the level of depravity actually involved. And who could blame them?

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey May 20, 2017 10:27 AM  

@Sillon Bono

"I can even imagine the article on the DS:
"White b**** wants to be impregnated by black man because she's disgusted by cucked megabeta excuse of husband, to avoid divorce gives birth to three n***lets via artificial insemination."

Now you made me wonder, as this story seems almost more tailor-made for DS than for the legacy media. After looking it up, I think the original is better:

"Evangelicuck Impregnated Wife with Negroid Sperm, produces Triple Negroids

We had truly believed that Jason Rapp was the greatest cuckold of all time.

Just then: a challenger appears."

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey May 20, 2017 10:37 AM  

@Kentucky Headhunter

"Are there no more starving children in Africa that they now actually have to make more from frozen embryos?"

If I understood the reason for the ad correctly, the media were trying, at least in part, to market miscegenation and cuckoldry to Christians by conflating those ideas with moral opposition to abortion.

That is to say, the couple were "adopting" Negroid frozen embryos in order to save them from certain death. Or something.

Anonymous Mr. Rational May 20, 2017 10:59 AM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:What do you care. You'll be dead long before they grow up.
I love the smell of projection in the morning.

I care about my posterity.  Maybe this is a foreign concept to you.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey May 20, 2017 11:12 AM  

"The Slate is Blank. It's in the Bible, after all. And if it's not, it should be. Must have been an oversight."

--Rhology

Blogger VD May 20, 2017 11:22 AM  

I'm thankful at least that anyone reviewing this thread will see who is full of hate and who is full of mercy. Y'all are making it easily visible.

As are you. You won't survive long once the killing season begins. There will be no mercy for your kind.

Blogger VFM #7634 May 20, 2017 11:32 AM  

So you're agreeing with me, that blastocysts do NOT have a right to be born? That people can discard them, perhaps with suitable ceremony to distinguish them from "biological waste"?

If "pro-life" would only agree to that, every dispute about the IUD, the Pill and Plan B would instantly disappear. But they won't.


@Mr. Rational
The problem is the interracial adoption aspect. Whether they're blastocysts or from the foster care system is completely irrelevant.

I love the smell of projection in the morning.

I care about my posterity. Maybe this is a foreign concept to you.


That might be true... if you consider "your posterity" to be pet Africans.

Blogger YIH May 20, 2017 11:59 AM  

Heartiste did this story about 6 months ago.
He linked the WaPo writeup of it.
My take there and here is that this family is going to be a trainwreck. My guess, the hospital costs and the ''reproductive tech'' involved to bring these new age foundlings into the world has left them several $100k in debt. Considering a White man (especially a self-described ''Evangelical Christian'') has a target on his back in any workplace, even if he's pulling down a good salary, he's just one SJW landmine (or business failure) from the unemployment line.
Also, can the marriage sustain the stresses of multiculti family? Quite possibly not: https://infogalactic.com/info/Pat_Williams_%28basketball%29#Family
''Pat met his first wife, Jill, during his time in Chicago. They married in 1973 and divorced in 1996, being the parents of 19 children, five biological and 14 adopted from four nations between 1983 and 1993.''
The five kids, the marriage might have survived, add 14 (Russia, Romania, South Korea, China) more, and she wanted (and got) out.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey May 20, 2017 1:05 PM  

On the issue of adoption, it's kind of odd that one of the most prominent figures in developing the modern model of adoption in America, including important principles like confidentiality, is given so little credit today. Starting in the 1920s, working out of Memphis, Tennessee, Georgia Tann helped to make adoption respectable, arranging for a number of adoptions to prominent Hollywood figures (Lana Turner, Joan Crawford), as well as politicians (Gov. Herbert Lehman-- NY) and other influential individuals. She was well-connected politically, not just at the local level, but nationally. Eleanor Roosevelt sought her advice regarding child welfare. As a lesbian, Tann was even diverse, though perhaps not particularly vibrant.

Tann placed thousands of babies, most of them out of state, in New York and California. She made millions from this good work, selling babies for up to $5000. The only problem was, many of the children were obtained by kidnapping. Some legally, with the connivance of a local judge, who received kickbacks for her help, but many were straight up snatched. Puts a little different perspective on the origins of the practice of issuing false birth certificates for adoptees (which Tann pioneered).

Many of the children were abused, physically and sexually, by Tann and her employees. Many died. Her crimes eventually attracted attention, at least in part because Memphis was noted to have the highest infant mortality rate in the country. She died before the investigation was complete, though. After her death, no further significant investigation was undertaken into the involvement of other individuals in her crimes. The victims were not granted the right to view their adoption records until 1995. Quite a story.

https://infogalactic.com/info/Georgia_Tann
http://knoxfocus.com/2013/09/judge-camille-kelley-miss-georgia-tann/
http://www.nchgs.org/html/a_story_of_stolen_babies.html

Blogger Raoul Sheridan May 20, 2017 2:08 PM  

VD that last paragraph is simply epic.

Anonymous Pennywise May 20, 2017 8:37 PM  

There isn't going to be any murdering of this Christian family who adopted. They would be the least of the concerns of the psychopaths. And for those publicly chastising this family, they should be most concerned about God having mercy on their souls.

Blogger SirHamster May 20, 2017 8:38 PM  

Mr. Rational wrote:It's implicit in "becomes a human life at conception", by which they mean fertilization.  That doesn't change by being in a Petri dish.

Then whose duty is it to bear the human being conceived in a Petri dish?

Mr. Rational wrote:The blastocyst doesn't have a right to be born. Whose duty would it be to bear it to term?

So you're agreeing with me, that blastocysts do NOT have a right to be born?  That people can discard them, perhaps with suitable ceremony to distinguish them from "biological waste"?

If "pro-life" would only agree to that, every dispute about the IUD, the Pill and Plan B would instantly disappear.  But they won't.


Which is more laughable - an atheist talking about rights, or his enthusiasm for abortion?

You should be discarded as you desire to do unto others.

Anonymous Mr. Rational May 20, 2017 8:43 PM  

VFM #7634 wrote:The problem is the interracial adoption aspect. Whether they're blastocysts or from the foster care system is completely irrelevant.
Hmmm, I'm not sure.  There are a great many pro-lifers who simply don't care what happens as long as the pregnant women don't get abortions.  They're not lining up to adopt the babies, or try to manage the criminality of the thugs-in-training.  Birth is all that matters.

If you truly believe that birth is so important, these cucks seem more true to the pro-life ethos than anyone else.  They gave "the gift of birth" when nobody else would.  (I think this is insane.)

That might be true... if you consider "your posterity" to be pet Africans.
You have obviously not understood a single word I've written, ever.  You haven't even understood @212 right on this page.

I would be fine with aborting every single out-of-wedlock NAM pregnancy (and quite a few more) for the sake of MY posterity.  It was pro-life ideology which provided the moral foundation for these virtue-signalling cucks.  They reductio'ed it all the way to absurdum, and you still don't get it.

Anonymous Mr. Rational May 20, 2017 9:02 PM  

SirHamster wrote:Then whose duty is it to bear the human being conceived in a Petri dish?
Read my lips:  there is no human being in a Petri dish.  You are deceived by the fallacy of ambiguity between the adjective human and the noun a human.  A human being must have a functional brain to exist; minus the brain, you have an organ donor.  Blastocysts have no brain.

Which is more laughable - an atheist talking about rights, or his enthusiasm for abortion?
72% of the abortions in Mississippi are performed at the request of Black women.  This has helped keep the state from turning majority Black and becoming Detroit writ large—and I've seen far too much of Detroit to wish that on the White people there.

You should be discarded as you desire to do unto others.
None of the discarded blastocysts will ever feel a thing.  They're just like the 50% or so of normally-fertilized blastocysts which either don't implant or detach and are flushed with the menses.  This is not "carnage", it's perfectly ordinary and natural—ordained by God, if you believe that.  If He wanted them all born, He would have done a much better job of preserving them.  Blastocyst-worship is obviously one of the many forms of idolatry condemned by the OT.  I'm astounded that you can't understand this.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable May 20, 2017 10:39 PM  

VFM #7634 wrote:"Among newlyweds, intermarriage is most common for those in their 30s (18 percent). Even so, 13 percent of newlyweds ages 50 and older are married to someone of a different race or ethnicity."

Look at that closely. Intermarriage is most common among those in their 30s. NOT among those in their 20s. Is intermarriage going DOWN among the younger generation?


No, that's among *newlyweds*. It implies that for a Native European to marry out is just one of those things that's more likely to happen after a good decade or more of failure, after standards get relaxed. Which implies in turn that even "anti-racist" whites know we're the best.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd May 21, 2017 4:04 AM  

VFM #7634 wrote:

"Among newlyweds, intermarriage is most common for those in their 30s (18 percent). Even so, 13 percent of newlyweds ages 50 and older are married to someone of a different race or ethnicity."


I'm going to guess that some older men prefer a hot young Phillipina to a post-wall crazy cat lady.

Blogger Rhology May 21, 2017 9:42 AM  

You won't survive long once the killing season begins. There will be no mercy for your kind.

1) You don't even know "my kind". All you know is that I take seriously the many biblical commands to love neighbor and to rescue the fatherless from death because we live in a culture of death.
While we're on the subject, though, you Alt-Whight folks keep focusing on one symptom of the problem (with dubious substantiation) rather than taking an axe to the root, which is our society's wholesale denial of Jesus' kingship. You're like "hey we don't want OUR (white) PEOPLE to die" and yet white people are doing a way better job at killing themselves off through child sacrifice than any Muslim invasion ever could.

2) I am well aware that followers of Jesus are promised that death is a very realistic consequence of their allegiance.
And while I'm on THAT topic, y'all are not followers of Jesus. You can mock "(((Judeo-Christ)))" all you want; you'd be smeared in a debate on the topic. It would be zero contest. But OTOH it would be fun and educational. Fun for me, destroying you on the topic of "Alt-Whight is essentially biblical", and educational for errbody else, to see a white-skinned, red-bearded, happily married (to a white woman, since y'all care so much about that) (LOL), monogamous, anti-big government, street preaching Christian abolitionist reconstructionist wipe the rhetorical floor with a proponent of the Alt-Whight position. Educational, because in the minds of many, we are of a kind. But we aren't. You are on the side of the Muslim invaders - you serve the Devil, and I serve the Risen Lord Jesus Christ.

3) I couldn't care less that you think I'd be among the first to be killed in some sort of societal overthrow. Maybe I would be; the Bible believer remembers that eternal treasure lasts a lot longer than the food, gold bullion, and ammo in your bunker. And my Lord and Savior is a lot closer a friend than your militia.

God have mercy on all of you. Do not mock God.

Blogger alex69elijah9yaki May 21, 2017 10:49 AM  

So she cheated on her husband, and then invented something about frozen embryos, and people believe it?, Some Americans are really stupid

Blogger SirHamster May 21, 2017 6:47 PM  

Mr. Rational wrote:A human being must have a functional brain to exist; minus the brain, you have an organ donor.  Blastocysts have no brain.

Heh, by your own standard, you are no more human than a blastocyst.

Mr. Rational wrote:This is not "carnage", it's perfectly ordinary and natural—ordained by God, if you believe that.  If He wanted them all born, He would have done a much better job of preserving them. 

The only one talking about carnage is you ... about something *you* want.
Revealing.

Atheist wants to tell me what God wants and desires. If you had a functional brain, you would have a clue just how stupid you sound.

Anonymous Mr. Rational May 22, 2017 3:07 AM  

SirHamster wrote:The only one talking about carnage is you ... about something *you* want.
You are truly an idiot.  Here are some of the web pages I found using the search terms "carnage of abortion" (or close enough), all from so-called "pro-life" sources.

(I had to delete all the links that I found, because the comment would not post.  Apparently 17 links in a comment is too much for Google to tolerate.)

No, it was not hard to find a different URL to link-ify almost every word.

You think discarding a blastocyst is "carnage", yet the natural way of things is for maybe 30% of fertilized ova to proceed to live birth.  You believe the natural is God's will, so obviously it is divine will that more blastocysts die before birth than are born.  But you won't follow this to its conclusion.

by your own standard, you are no more human than a blastocyst.
You cannot be suaded by facts.  You are immune to reason.  If mind is the measure of the human, YOU are less human than a blastocyst... and you threw your humanity away by an act of will.

Blogger B.J. May 22, 2017 2:54 PM  

Remember men, the female orgasm is crucial in getting pregnant. This explains why women can have boring beta husband sex for years without conception, then get knocked up after one drunken tryst with a tattooed drummer in a van.

In short, make sure you are able to light your wife's fires, or you'll find yourself baby-daddy to 3 beautiful little thuglets. Your choice!

Blogger SirHamster May 22, 2017 5:39 PM  

Mr. Rational wrote:You are truly an idiot.  Here are some of the web pages I found using the search terms "carnage of abortion" (or close enough), all from so-called "pro-life" sources.
Mr. Rational wrote:You think discarding a blastocyst is "carnage" ...

Why are you attributing the ideas and words of unrelated 3rd parties to posters here?

Because you're that stupid.

Mr. Rational wrote:by your own standard, you are no more human than a blastocyst.

You cannot be suaded by facts.  You are immune to reason.  If mind is the measure of the human, YOU are less human than a blastocyst... and you threw your humanity away by an act of will.


That's an accurate judgment of yourself. Repent and seek mercy while you can.

Anonymous Mr. Rational May 22, 2017 10:56 PM  

SirHamster wrote:Why are you attributing the ideas and words of unrelated 3rd parties to posters here?
You attributed them to me, when they originated in your camp and are still widely used; I'm merely quoting.  I report, you deceive.

Because you're that stupid.
DARVO?  You should know better than to try that here.

Blogger SirHamster May 23, 2017 5:25 PM  

Mr. Rational wrote:You attributed them to me, when they originated in your camp and are still widely used; I'm merely quoting.  I report, you deceive.

No one here asked you to discuss abortion as carnage. You brought it up because of your own guilty conscience.

It is deceptive on your part to attribute unknown 3rd party websites as part of "my" camp.

Mr. Rational wrote:Because you're that stupid.

DARVO?  You should know better than to try that here.


How is DARVO relevant to that statement? Stupid isn't an offense, it just is. You are observably not very bright, and your projecting your own offenses on others shows how emotional you are about your pet issue of abortion being called the evil it is.

Stop loving evil and repent. Jesus can save you from your self.

It is one thing for men to discard you like an unwanted blastocyst. It is another thing for you to end up in the hands of an angry God.

Anonymous Mr. Rational May 23, 2017 8:23 PM  

SirHamster wrote:No one here asked you to discuss abortion as carnage. You brought it up because of your own guilty conscience.
You should really know better than to try Kafkatrapping here.

I keep pointing out to you that massive loss of blastocysts, what YOUR COMPATRIOTS CALL "CARNAGE", is absolutely normal, a fact of nature.  You keep trying to turn this into an accusation against me, denial as proof of guilt.  Kafkatrap.

Logically, this is absolute nonsense.  I've got nothing to do with any of it.  I've assembled a bunch of facts.

Rhetorically, you might as well call me a Nazi.  IDGAF.

Psychologically, it looks like projection.  YOU think I should feel guilty, because you either feel guilty (for failing to "save babies"?) or you feel that people like me ought to.  You think I should feel guilty for a fact of nature?  If you are the one being driven apeshit over inconvenient facts, YOU are the one who's fucked up.  The left is fucked up because it denies hosts of truths about sex and gender, race and behavior, and so much more... but that does not make you immune.

I bring this stuff up here because it is one of the fault lines in our culture and I don't want it to become a casus belli because you can't reconcile yourself with actual religious liberty in intimate personal matters.

Stop loving evil and repent. Jesus can save you from your self.
I was fed up and done with your "give up your mind and submit to o̶u̶r̶ ̶d̶o̶g̶m̶a̶ Jesus Christ" more than 4 decades ago.  Everything I've seen since has proven that decision correct, including everything you've written here.

It is another thing for you to end up in the hands of an angry God.
And as always, it comes down to threats.  You haven't learned, have you?  You won't try to use reason, you can't "other" me and I don't believe in your god.  Your quiver is empty.

Blogger SirHamster May 23, 2017 9:16 PM  

Judging by the length of your posts, I've struck a nerve. Your rationalizations are just that, rationalizations.

Mr. Rational wrote:You keep trying to turn this into an accusation against me, denial as proof of guilt.  Kafkatrap.
I didn't bring up carnage, I didn't bring up denial. I also didn't bring up DARVO, or deception.

It's not a kafkatrap, it's an observation of your oddly specific denial, followed by outlandish accusations.

Mr. Rational wrote:Psychologically, it looks like projection.  YOU think I should feel guilty, because you either feel guilty (for failing to "save babies"?) or you feel that people like me ought to.  You think I should feel guilty for a fact of nature?  If you are the one being driven apeshit over inconvenient facts, YOU are the one who's fucked up.  The left is fucked up because it denies hosts of truths about sex and gender, race and behavior, and so much more... but that does not make you immune.
Don't feel anything at all. I see a ridiculous atheist acting out, and the wings come off so easily.

Since it's not me, it's you - you're drawing from your own emotional state and projecting it onto me. Your disagreement with some parts of the left does not make you immune to deceiving yourself.

Mr. Rational wrote:I was fed up and done with your "give up your mind and submit to o̶u̶r̶ ̶d̶o̶g̶m̶a̶ Jesus Christ" more than 4 decades ago.  Everything I've seen since has proven that decision correct, including everything you've written here.
I see a 50+ year old man still nursing his teenage rejection of Jesus. Desperately labeling himself rational after giving up his mind to reject Wisdom.

Mr. Rational wrote:It is another thing for you to end up in the hands of an angry God.

And as always, it comes down to threats.  You haven't learned, have you?  You won't try to use reason, you can't "other" me and I don't believe in your god.  Your quiver is empty.

Not a threat, a warning and an appeal.

That said, no one wants a baby-killer in their community. You're othering yourself quite well.

Ask God to change your stubborn heart and you can yet be healed. Your lack of belief in Him does not change His existence or His character.

Blogger Rhology May 24, 2017 7:39 AM  

SirHamster is wrecking Mr. "Rational"'s "reasoning" all over this thread. Bravo.

Anonymous Mr. Rational May 28, 2017 2:59 AM  

SirHamster wrote:Judging by the length of your posts
Is idiotic.  I've been arguing with you clowns for three-plus decades.  I know ALL of the standard rhetorical gambits.  I head them off pre-emptively.  It's conditioned reflex now.

Plus, I like to write.

I didn't bring up carnage, I didn't bring up denial. I also didn't bring up DARVO, or deception.
"Carnage" is a stock standard rhetorical device on your side, as the most trivial search proves.  Denial is characteristic of you.  DARVO is something you were likely to do, which I blocked by naming it ahead of time.  Deception is what you've been practicing this whole time, starting with the fallacy of ambiguity between "human" the noun and "human" the adjective.

it's an observation of your oddly specific denial, followed by outlandish accusations.
Accusations backed by experience dating since the 1980's.  I know your crap as well as the tactic of the Gish gallop.  I won't let you get away with it.

Don't feel anything at all.
Keep telling yourself that.  Nobody believes it.

I see a 50+ year old man still nursing his teenage rejection of Jesus. Desperately labeling himself rational after giving up his mind to reject Wisdom.
Are you really THAT stupid?

Jesus is irretrievably coupled to a "global flood" which came from "windows of heaven" opening... neither of which ever existed.  He's coupled to a geological column supposedly coming from layers of sediments and radical changes in fossilized organisms which would have required hundreds or thousands of miles of depth of water to live and be precipitated out in one event... which is physically impossible for any number of different reasons.  He supposedly comes from a grossly abbreviated family tree from which arose a massive level of biological diversity for all land species (which by the Great Flood model HAD to all have come from passengers on Noah's ark)... which requires a level of mutation and biological shift MASSIVELY faster than ANY evolutionary model has ever taken seriously.

If your God is the creator of the universe, and He's not a pathological liar, then EVERYTHING we find through science has to be consistent with His creation story.  It's absolutely the opposite.  There are TWO contradictory creation sequences in Genesis, and they're BOTH wrong!  Buts so is every other tribal/religious creation myth on earth.  They are ALL wrong.  This is not surprising, because only one can possibly be right.

Not a threat, a warning and an appeal.
Ye gods, you nitwit.  Do you have any idea how many times I've been "warned" by religiotards of different religions?  I troll a certain dindu blog and have been "warned" that my activities are going to make me come back to earth as various lower life-forms.  This is obvious Hindu/Buddhist teaching, which neither of us believe in.  Even YOU think this is laughably wrong.  So why aren't you laughing at THOSE idiots on my behalf?

Ask God to change your stubborn heart and you can yet be healed.
I was healed when I recognized the falsity of the teachings which claimed "He" existed and ruled.

Your lack of belief in Him does not change His existence or His character.
I changed nothing but myself.  All I did was recognize the truth, and I was freed.

«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 262 of 262

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts