ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

SJWs will SJW

The latest 5-star review of SJWs Always Lie:
My friend told me he 'didn't mind me' reading this 'as long as I didn't pay for it' (his words)

First off, I’d like to dedicate this review to an acquaintance named Ryan, who demonstrated a neighborly concern for my finances when he discovered I was reading this book.

“I truly hope you didn’t give that man money,” he said.

My response: “I have never been shy about my willingness to read anything by anyone, no matter the stigma attached to the author or subject.”

“I don’t mind you reading it. I just hope you didn’t pay for it.”

‘I don’t mind you reading it.’ That was big of him to permit my appraisal of this ‘problematic’ tome, wasn’t it? Typical SJW response. He said nothing of value in outlining his hatred for Vox Day, rather he responded with such vitriol in the hopes of currying favor with the countercultural overlords who supply his alcohol at a convention every November.

As such, I’m not too concerned with how peers might judge me for this review, because I’ve actually read the book while they treat it with the same icy contempt as a fundamental Christian would an Iron Maiden record in the 80’s. My first loyalty is with books, not literary cliques. Books by authors of every color, gender, inclination, religious or political persuasion, historical paradigm or fictional conceit. In short, the very same diversity they claim to embody.

I can’t find it within me to stigmatize a book that draws from resources as rich as Aristotle’s Rhetoric and lectures proffered by military strategists. Real men born for the battlefield.

This book also provides great examples of how detrimental the enforcement of diversity can be to not just a workplace, but a nation. Not because diversity is a bad idea in and of itself, but because it is unenforceable.

Aristotle once said “Before some audiences, not even the possession of the exactest knowledge will make it easy for what we say to produce conviction. For argument based on knowledge implies instruction, and there are people whom one cannot instruct.”

When you throw the words ‘misogynist’, ‘racist’ and ‘homophobe’ around every single day over anything from a statement taken out of context to a critic panning a movie or a work of fiction not having enough diversity, these words lose their meaning. You cry wolf enough times, guess what? People stop taking you seriously. It’s both sad and farcical that these significant words have entered the every day vernacular. You’re not responding to modern day events. You’re responding to history, and history doesn’t answer to you no matter how much you grit your teeth or stomp your feet.

I especially appreciated the satirical scenario Vox wrote in the middle of the book in which the SJW and the anti-SJW engage in a duel of honor, moderated by a fence sitter who kept giving the SJW extra shots because he couldn’t control the gun. Hilarious.

With all of this being said, I don’t share all of Vox’s convictions and don’t follow how he arrives at some of these conclusions, but even if I listed them, his detractors would only focus on the positives referenced above.
What I find noteworthy about this is the reliable SJW focus on attempting to deny resources to non-SJWs.  The ebook sells for $5.99. A reasonable share of that massive amount comes to me. Yet the SJW will actively seek to deny even the most trivial sum, literally a dollar or two, to anyone who questions the Narrative. And you think they won't gun for your job if you neglect to abase yourself and mouth the current dogma on demand?

Is it any wonder that, once they harbor sufficient power, they inevitably start killing people? For all that they constantly scream about fairness and justice, they grant no mercy and they give no quarter.

And, of course, as the book observes, they always lie. The reviewer's acquaintance most certainly did mind him reading it, but he wanted to strike a reasonable posture so as not to alienate the moderate. But we know perfectly well that SJWs very much mind people reading SJWAL, which is why they post fake reviews about it attempting to dissuade people from doing so.

We are in a cultural war. Do not grant them any ground, because if you give them an inch they will immediately try to take a mile. Do not grant them any consideration or mercy, because absolutely none will be given to you. There is no benefit, however petty, that they will not seek to deny you.

Labels:

56 Comments:

Blogger dc.sunsets May 10, 2017 8:06 AM  

I suppose I'm blessed that I no longer have to endure the Fortune 50 Re-education Camp in order to bring home the Fortune 50 income.

In my current state of mind, bottling the rage when slapped constantly by the Narrative would probably cause my face to be a permanent shade of purple.

Blogger Dirk Manly May 10, 2017 8:12 AM  

Reviewer's only mistake was failure to point out that the SJW neighbor was proving the title to be accurate and true. Would have got bonus points if he had pointed out this fact to the SJW neighbor as well.

Blogger Dirk Manly May 10, 2017 8:23 AM  

I once quit a company without notice for forcing all of us into one of those Maoist sessions.

Told the 'facilitator' that I don't take kindly to accusation by insinuation about my moral character and so on, especially since, having government security clearance, my life Wales much more thoroughly vetted than that of the traitorous bingo who wad stealing both company money and man-hours of productivity.

Then I went and told my boss the same. Then I told HR butchers the same. Left HR britches sitting their like a bunch of dazed cows, knowing that my now former boss was going to chew them a new hole for inspiring the most productive Unix systems engineer out my the door due to their idiocy.

A week later, I had a New position with 30% more pay

Anonymous Harambe May 10, 2017 8:29 AM  

One wonders whether the "mark of the Beast" mentioned in Revelation isn't an SJW armband or Antifa cap, without which one would not be allowed to buy or sell or take part in any sort of commerce.

I'm only half kidding.

Anonymous Deplorable Winning May 10, 2017 8:40 AM  

OT, though where there be SJWs, there be child rapists.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/seattle-mayor-ed-murray-drops-bid-for-second-term/

A number of men have accused him of molesting them when they were minors. I'm not saying he's a child rapist, but have a look at that mug. Picture it staring at your child from inside the panel van.

Murray is a progressive Democrat who built political influence as a state representative and senator, brokering transportation budgets and fighting for gay rights as the state’s leading gay politician.

A self-described social-justice Catholic...

In March, he announced Seattle was suing over President Donald Trump’s executive order that threatens to withhold funds from so-called “sanctuary cities” for immigrants.

Blogger Ben Cohen May 10, 2017 8:46 AM  

Vox, have you ever lost friendships over these things?



Blogger dc.sunsets May 10, 2017 8:46 AM  

@3 Your experience is emblematic of the need to bring something important to the table. Usefulness yields (relative) freedom.

I was a well-paid cog, just like tens of millions of other people. This is the primary symptom of why a mass society exhibits mass trends, and why a society as "mass" as ours can continue a pathological trend far, far, far beyond the point of absurdity--well into the land of vertically-plunging returns.

People-as-commodities (interchangeable cogs in their economic life) yields slavery, which is a circular path to Sallust's ancient truth: "Most men do not desire liberty; most only with for a just master."

Examine every epoch in human history; they all look like a slave plantation in one way or another.

Anonymous Rien May 10, 2017 8:48 AM  

Because I suspect that there are not many Joe Rogan podcast listeners here:

In podcast no 958 he interviews Jordan Peterson. The result is possibly the best compressed insight into the mindset of the SJW movement I have ever heard.

Recommended.

Blogger SouthRon May 10, 2017 9:06 AM  

SJW's give them an inch and they'll make a bikini...and put it on a purple-haired, 400 pound vagina warrior in Birkenstocks.

Blogger VD May 10, 2017 9:10 AM  

Vox, have you ever lost friendships over these things?

If I have, I haven't noticed. It's mostly budding business relationships that abruptly fall apart and publishing opportunities that are suddenly withdrawn or rejected.

I don't have many friends. I prefer to have a few very close friends with whom there is mutual trust and a wide range of friendly acquaintances. So, there isn't much room for any surprises on the one hand or betrayals on the other.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan May 10, 2017 9:11 AM  

DC even the anti-semites for the most part are beseeching yaweh for a better, kinder Hebrew.

Freedom not so much. As for the colored slaves, they cannot spell freedom except as a rhetorical device that has been handed to them to use against the few white men who actually have some understanding of freedom.

Anonymous Looking Glass May 10, 2017 9:14 AM  

@1 dc.sunsets

I'm still waiting for some right-leaning person that was planning to quit from a large company with an SJW-infestation, to file a host of Hostile Work Environment lawsuits. You need a good slate of evidence, but it's such a massive weakness that getting it in front of a jury could ruin most companies.

Anonymous BBGKB May 10, 2017 9:18 AM  

number of men have accused him of molesting them when they were minors

Seattle's mayor said not to trust them because they were all drug addict teen prostitutes who would do anything for a fix.


Anonymous Looking Glass May 10, 2017 9:18 AM  

@10 VD

The Sigma Life: Know everyone around, but "friends" can be counted on fingers.

Blogger Johnny May 10, 2017 9:31 AM  

Give an inch and they take a mile?

Well, sort of, but lots of people will do that. The best reason for not accommodating a cultural enemies is that you never get anything back. There never is an agreement because there never is a true meeting of the minds. Accommodation is a free gift to an enemy, and good deeds have a way of being punished.

Blogger ((( bob kek mando ))) - ( don't trifle with me, son. i'm a professional, certified 4th degree black belt in the ancient Hebrew martial art of Kibitz Maga ) May 10, 2017 9:37 AM  

6. Ben Cohen May 10, 2017 8:46 AM
Vox, have you ever lost friendships over these things?


the Dark Lord has no friends, merely sycophants whom he permits to polish his silvered and gilded skull goblets whilst they obsequiously agree with him.

Anonymous Deplorable Winning May 10, 2017 9:39 AM  

BBGKB wrote:number of men have accused him of molesting them when they were minors

Seattle's mayor said not to trust them because they were all drug addict teen prostitutes who would do anything for a fix.


Well that clears that up. Whew.

Blogger Phillip George May 10, 2017 9:44 AM  

the Fire Colbert thread got me thinking about the rank hypocrisy of the SJW.
One day they can use "cock sucker" as a slur.
The next they will call a Christian cake decorator a homophobe hate speech nazi who has to burn at the stake before their righteous eyes.

Reading Isaiah at random this hit me.
"Your country is desolate. Your cities are burned with fire. Strangers devour your land in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers."

Strangers devour your land. That's illegals and unlawfuls and SJWs.
They are strange. Logic doesn't work observing them. They should be case managed - as in: Speak at them, not to them.

And feed them less. A lot less. The R selected dissappear overnight.

Blogger Thurston Pilgrim May 10, 2017 9:57 AM  

@ 8
JRE with Peterson should be canonized along with Peterson's interviews with Molyneux, and SJWAL of course.

Blogger Thurston Pilgrim May 10, 2017 9:59 AM  

@8
Considering the recent debacle at the Duke Divinity School... I wish that professor would have done what Jordan Peterson did when pressured by his University to adopt "preferred pronouns". He'd probably have kept his job just as Peterson has.

Blogger Dave May 10, 2017 10:01 AM  

I don't have many friends.

How can this be when there are so many who say they like you as a person?

Blogger Mountain Man May 10, 2017 10:04 AM  

"I don't have many friends. I prefer to have a few very close friends with whom there is mutual trust and a wide range of friendly acquaintances.”

It isn’t the number, its the caliber, that counts. If you have three guys in your life who you would implicitly trust with your life and your wife (knowing neither - under any circumstances - would be harmed or taken advantage of) - you are truly a rich man.

Blogger Mountain Man May 10, 2017 10:10 AM  

The biggest test for determining a mans ability to be a true friend is loyalty. Especially loyalty while under pressure. If during the heat of a moment they fail - ruthlessly cut them off. A man who is not loyal is worthless as a friend. My closest friends Ive known for decades and are all very loyal.

Blogger Josh (the gayest thing here) May 10, 2017 10:13 AM  

I don't have many friends

But SCALZI has many many friends! That must make you so very sad. A single tear...

Blogger frigger611 May 10, 2017 10:20 AM  

@12 Looking Glass

I once had cause (or so I thought) for a "hostile work environment" lawsuit when I had the misfortune to work with a racist black mgr who often screamed directions and insults at me while calling me muthafucka.

But when I looked into it more deeply, I was told that it is not possible for white males to file suit, much less win. In fact, one California law firm said so right on its website.

Hostile Work Environment lawsuits are just another way for women and minorities to stick it to white men. Doesn't work in the other direction. Quite a racket.

Blogger Quadko May 10, 2017 10:25 AM  

The price of such books at best amounts to taking the author to coffee to interact with their ideas. Someone who won't do that occasionally with an author they disagree with - "posturing and signalling" indeed. The most effective censorship is self censorship, the readiest boot for your neck is your own.

Blogger wreckage May 10, 2017 10:29 AM  

@25 They're usually very careful to make sure it works that way. Usually with some compassionate-sounding phrases that ostensibly bring attention to injustice, but on closer reading explicitly preclude white men in particular from any form of protection.

Then they say they are not revolting bigots, with a straight face, possibly while recording the conversation so they can get you disciplined under "workplace niceness laws" for so much as raising the notion that you, also, would like a nice workplace.

They are reptilian sociopaths with a total and unwavering devotion to their horrible little cult.

Blogger Dirk Manly May 10, 2017 10:29 AM  

...to which the obvious question is "How would he know they were drug addicted TEEN prostitutes who would do ANYTHING for a fix?"

Anonymous Looking Glass May 10, 2017 10:43 AM  

@25 frigger611

Part of the issue is that you were in California, which always causes further issues. The main issue, though, is it has to be a well-planned & coordinated hit. Then, if you lose in court, there's a Federal-level appeal to the Laws. The Coordinated Opposition aspect of the DC-based "Right" has caused so much damage because they never put their money into breaking the Progressives on the anvil of their own creation.

But I'm also sorry you had to put up with such an asshole of a manager.

Blogger Shinryuji Mikihiko May 10, 2017 10:47 AM  

What I find noteworthy about this is the reliable SJW focus on attempting to deny resources to non-SJWs. The ebook sells for $5.99. A reasonable share of that massive amount comes to me.

At the risk of going OT, an Amazon ebook question: are the Kindle sales figures estimated by this accurate? https://kindlepreneur.com/amazon-kdp-sales-rank-calculator/

If not, are they over or under? I've been running some bestseller number through that recently and have difficulty thinking that it is accurate. Thank you.

Blogger Good Will May 10, 2017 10:49 AM  

I know this is true. I was driven (as a "conservative", Christian teacher) from public education by the SJW Powers That Be. I was lied about and assailed at EVERY turn for over 20 years. They will stop at NOTHING to defame and defile their opponents. NO LIE is too vicious or unfounded for them to pounce upon and proclaim it as truth (if it serves their purposes).

Quite truly, SJW ALWAYS lie because they are liars -- first, foremost and always.

Anonymous basementhomebrewer May 10, 2017 11:02 AM  

Looking Glass wrote:@25 frigger611

Part of the issue is that you were in California, which always causes further issues. The main issue, though, is it has to be a well-planned & coordinated hit. Then, if you lose in court, there's a Federal-level appeal to the Laws. The Coordinated Opposition aspect of the DC-based "Right" has caused so much damage because they never put their money into breaking the Progressives on the anvil of their own creation.

But I'm also sorry you had to put up with such an asshole of a manager.


The law has been tilted in their favor and there is no winning through the courts system for our side. They established a precedent under the same 14th amendment they use to give right to foreigners that specifies who gets it's benefits. White males are conspicuously absent from that list of specific classes. Our most likely hopes in this are Trump or an utlra ruthlessly clipping the wings of the judiciary, an awakening of the public that somehow manages to get an amendment passed that guts the current 14th amendment or the partition of the country. The last option is by far the most likely.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 May 10, 2017 11:39 AM  

Dirk Manly wrote:I once quit a company without notice for forcing all of us into one of those Maoist sessions.

Told the 'facilitator' that I don't take kindly to accusation by insinuation about my moral character and so on, especially since, having government security clearance, my life Wales much more thoroughly vetted than that of the traitorous bingo who wad stealing both company money and man-hours of productivity.

Then I went and told my boss the same. Then I told HR butchers the same. Left HR britches sitting their like a bunch of dazed cows, knowing that my now former boss was going to chew them a new hole for inspiring the most productive Unix systems engineer out my the door due to their idiocy.

A week later, I had a New position with 30% more pay


Inspiring. If you were making 30% more by the end of the week, clearly your job wasn't worth staying at.

Anonymous Looking Glass May 10, 2017 11:40 AM  

@32 basementhomebrewer

Your response actually goes further to my point. You're making the assumption that victory on the topic requires it moving back to some Status Quo Ante. That's the assumption that's been pounded into our heads for decades.

"[B]reaking the Progressives on the anvil of their own creation" wasn't just a random turn of a phrase. If the metal under the hammer is bad, it will break and be worthless, or, if there is something valuable there, it can be refined into something useful. The D.C.-based "Right" is still Utopian but rose-colored historian in nature. That's the Rhetoric they used to confuse the situation, and why they're not worthless. They're evil. Just a different form.

Alinsky tactics don't work so well going Right to Left because the Left has no morals. But morals matter little when they still need Systems. Attack their Systems, then remember that only Whites & East Asians can run complex systems. Mortally Wounding your opponent is still a successful action.

Blogger michaeloh59 May 10, 2017 11:40 AM  

#25

But when I looked into it more deeply, I was told that it is not possible for white males to file suit, much less win. In fact, one California law firm said so right on its website.

This, the inclusion of whites under the protection of civil rights is the simplest way to red pill America. Since It uses the language and ideas of anti-racism, which have long ago become religion, new language and ideas don't have to be introduced. Yet. There is a seething storm of resentment of diversity America's injustices and fuckups, once people are given the permission to attack one aspect of the police state culture, then all of its fortresses become legitimate targets. Nearly everything which we despise about modern America, immigration, affirmative action, disparate impact law, desegregation and integration, multiculturalism, the appointment of racists to SCOTUS or election to POTUS can be attacked as discriminatory against whitey. Start with fairness, transition to critique of multi-culturalism. SJWAL is about tactics. But VD ignores strategy, I suppose because he thinks that diversity+proximity = war and so a homogenization of diverse nations is inevitable. Maybe he's right, that's above my pay grade. In the meantime, for the impatient, how bout hoisting the sacred flag of 'Civil Rights' and start torturing the anti-white left with it?

Blogger Kathy May 10, 2017 11:52 AM  

I always thought that it'd be interesting if Amazon would only let you put a review on something you bought. Therefore in order to leave a troll review, you'd have to actually purchase the book.

Anonymous Jordi May 10, 2017 11:57 AM  

@35 : spot on.

Including white males as a protected class would be an extremely simple way to unleash blowbacdk on SJW. It's a shame a "republican" congress lacks the balls to do it.

Blogger michaeloh59 May 10, 2017 12:12 PM  

#37 Jordi

The Republicans are cucks. It will take a Trumpening. Alt-right real talkers should subvert civic nationalism rather than criticize it. The Left has used this tactic often. Buy into the colorblind dogma. Insist that whites be included as a protected class to fully deliver us to MLK's ( blessed be his name) promised land. Ruthlessly purge civic nationalists who are insufficiently enthusiastic. One civic nationalist have created a criticism of the current cultural and legal anti-white regime then that same criticism can and will be used by real talkers to create space for a white identity politics as protection against the institutional bigotry that has been explained by the moderate civic nationalists. At that point it will be the racist left who buy SJWAL for its advice on how to survive the swarm😂

Blogger William Hudson May 10, 2017 12:28 PM  

@36. Kathy, That's absolutely the smartest thing I have ever read about Amazon. Sorry ma'am, but Jeff, "Homey de Clown", Bezos don't play dat.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents May 10, 2017 12:35 PM  

VD
What I find noteworthy about this is the reliable SJW focus on attempting to deny resources to non-SJWs. The ebook sells for $5.99. A reasonable share of that massive amount comes to me. Yet the SJW will actively seek to deny even the most trivial sum, literally a dollar or two, to anyone who questions the Narrative.

Same micro-thinking mindset that leads them to believe composting in the back yard will reduce methane so less global warming so if you won't compost in your back yard you are evil and want all the baby polar bears to die. SJW's are not numerate. Math is hard.

Blogger Duke Norfolk May 10, 2017 1:02 PM  

The left can be fully understood through the lens of r/K theory as elucidated by Anon Conservative.

Seriously folks, if you haven't read the book (not just the blog!), do so. It's the ultimate red pill. You'll never see all this the same way again. It's truly eye opening.

OpenID crapulux May 10, 2017 1:28 PM  

Guys, here is an example of SJW-induced near-suicide. Actually, I feel sjwlist.com would also need a list of the worst cases of SJW aggression. I suggest "They aren't human" as a title.

Now, this case starts deep in the bowels of Tumblr sewers. Our victim is a pink-haired cupcake who draws... Steven Universe fanart... arrrgh, sorry about that.

Her crime is drawing the fat assed SU character Rose with a thin silhouette.

This is clearly "problematic". Fat-shaming.

Hundreds of dumpy tumblr SJWs rose from the depths of the cesspool and mercilessly swarmed this mentally unstable teenage girl, flinging turd and death threats and harrassing her until she swallowed enough pills to kill herself.

Now, I feel no sympathy for anyone who is a fan of such a brainwashing propaganda show as SU... but still. Fortunately, someone read her suicide note and called her parents, who brought her to the ER, so she didn't really die.

Which means that, when she survived and came out of the hospital... the flood of insults and harrasment intensified!

I am bringing this to your attention in case some of you still wonder "are SJWs that bad?"

Yes. SJWs have no limits.

This example is perfect, as it clearly demonstrates that according to them, any deviation from the narrative deserves death.

The thoughtcrime this girl commited is utterly ridiculous.
She could be a leftie SJW herself, too, but that's irrelevant. They also eat their own.
If they could, they would kill us all for thoughtcrime.

Forget space aliens and Nyarlathothep. SJWs are the true Eldritch abominations.

Source: google Zamii070 suicide.

Anonymous Athor Pel May 10, 2017 2:12 PM  

" 8. Anonymous Rien May 10, 2017 8:48 AM
Because I suspect that there are not many Joe Rogan podcast listeners here:

In podcast no 958 he interviews Jordan Peterson. The result is possibly the best compressed insight into the mindset of the SJW movement I have ever heard.
...
"



I saw that one.

Not any new information for us here, except to see other folks confront the true face of the Progressive sickness.

___


"4. Anonymous Harambe May 10, 2017 8:29 AM
One wonders whether the "mark of the Beast" mentioned in Revelation isn't an SJW armband or Antifa cap, without which one would not be allowed to buy or sell or take part in any sort of commerce.

I'm only half kidding.
"



The mark will likely be much more than a kind of uniform or tattoo. It won't be just a mark. Remember, the adjective modifies the noun. Of the Beast isn't just ownership or allegiance.

Anonymous Avalanche May 10, 2017 2:36 PM  

HE and his HUSBAND went to a BATHHOUSE to announce he's quitting politics?!?! Wait! Did Scalzi write this scene!? (Or was it GRR Martin?)

Anonymous Avalanche May 10, 2017 2:37 PM  

(Sorry, answer to @5)

Anonymous Avalanche May 10, 2017 2:41 PM  

@11 "Freedom not so much. As for the colored slaves, they cannot spell freedom except as a rhetorical device that has been handed to them to use against the few white men who actually have some understanding of freedom."

Alas, I think the majority of White men ALSO want a kind master... (The majority of White men are "r" -- they're bunnies. The "K"-selected are the minority among White men -- the ones who make, do, create, build, and protect everything.

Blogger Aziz P. May 10, 2017 2:49 PM  

I read it and I paid for it and I am largely in disagreement with everything you say - the reason i read it was because it's an intelligent and coherent volume that describes a worldview with which I need to engage and respect on its merits. It also has a more universal relevance than even you, Vox, have advocated. Anyone seeking to avoid or worse, censor your book is too weak in their own values to be able to handle a legitimate challenge to them. If I could lend my copy from my Kindle i would. (can i?)

Blogger Aziz P. May 10, 2017 2:50 PM  

er, i meant, i disagree with everything you say on yoru blog, but i dont disagree with everything in SJWAL - quote the opposite, i found the ideas therein to be very agreeable, if more generalizable than the scope they are presented in.

Anonymous Iacobus May 10, 2017 4:10 PM  

I have very nice perks as part of my effort to volunteer (and even contribute my talents) at a certain, very popular creative software company's forums. (The company's name rhymes with, "anchovy.") Nobody really knows I'm part of the Evil Empire...unless they go snooping.

The neat thing? My contribution to their community has three times the amount of views than the next best contribution. Maybe it's because of my skills of persuasion? :D

Blogger Student in Blue May 10, 2017 4:14 PM  

@46. Avalanche

K-selected is not the same thing as Alpha.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents May 10, 2017 4:44 PM  

@44 Avalanche
HE and his HUSBAND went to a BATHHOUSE to announce he's quitting politics?!?! Wait! Did Scalzi write this scene!? (Or was it GRR Martin?)

Truth can be stranger than fiction, because fiction is supposed to make sense. If you read further, you'd see that the Mayor of Seattle went to a bathhouse to announce because he spent a lot of time in that historic neighborhood while growing up. Pretty obvious, no?

Blogger wreckage May 10, 2017 11:58 PM  

@47, you can. Google it!

Anonymous Frank Luke May 11, 2017 12:01 AM  

@5

This is the same guy that wants a white privilege tax. I wondered how he intended to avoid the tax himself. I see now. He has a victim status that overcomes his whiteness.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-08/seattle-mayor-wants-tax-diet-soda-fight-white-privileged-institutionalized-racism

Blogger Aziz P. May 11, 2017 3:08 PM  

wreckage wrote:@47, you can. Google it!



thanks for not LMGTFY-shaming me :) i've found instructions, and will do so. i already have a few other mega-liberal friends like myself who i think will benefit as much as I did.

Anonymous Deplorable Winning May 12, 2017 12:48 AM  

Avalanche wrote:HE and his HUSBAND went to a BATHHOUSE to announce he's quitting politics?!?! Wait! Did Scalzi write this scene!? (Or was it GRR Martin?)

Yes that's right, a bathhouse. It's an actual bathhouse on the beach for beachgoers, not a fag hangout. Nonetheless, the choice is... interesting... in the way that dog manure and Scalzi are interesting.

Blogger IreneAthena May 12, 2017 8:23 PM  

....don't mind (you) YOUR reading it...didn't mind (him) HIS reading it. SJW influence is insidious. Watch out.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts