ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

We are the Mayans

Roosh observes that the Enlightenment is a philosophical suicide pact:
Nature does not care about education, “high quality” offspring, college degrees, equal rights, cleanliness, sustainability, philosophy, or the environment. It cares about fertility and might, and the species or race that is most fertile and most powerful will be rewarded with the bounty that the Earth provides. The people who are able to take over the planet in sheer numbers, regardless of its intelligence or manners, will come to rule the world, just like how homo sapiens came to overrun the more intelligent Neanderthals by breeding at a far superior rate. The most intelligent race on the planet can use their smarts to fortify themselves in caves as the more numerous barbarians take over the planet, even if they’re nothing more than mindless zombies.

Rational thinking from the enlightenment era, when taken to its logical end in proving that families, divinity, and traditional standards aren’t necessary, along with the notion that the individual is God, leads to the suicide of society. Rationale, in it’s beautifully cherished civilized form, leads to the end of any race who participates in it, while the stupid barbarians with IQs of 95 or lower, who follow a two-thousand year old book that implores them to conquer and chop off heads, continue to multiply and take over more lands.

We are the mistakes of nature. We are the grotesque. We have been condemned for replacement, forsaken by God for enabling over one billion abortions in just a few decades while we attempt to change the rules of nature, to declare man woman and woman man. Our goal is not one of spiritual enlightenment but of achieving the most vile feats of degeneracy.

Because of our cultural and biological sterility, I believe we have been fated for destruction.
I don't think it is necessarily too late yet. There is no need yet to give in to the temptation of despair. But barring a sweeping Christian and cultural revival, it appears that yet another civilizational cycle has reached its peak and a return to the pagan and barbarian darkness is in process.

We are the Atlanteans. We are the Mayans. And our legacy is likely to be little more than strangely advanced archeological curiosities that will one day be discovered and puzzled over.

Labels:

159 Comments:

Anonymous RobertL May 16, 2017 3:57 AM  

Is Roosh doing "hello fellow white people"?

The ONLY reason the hordes are on the march is because we are feeding them and wiping their bottoms.

Its not elevating reason over other qualities that has paralysed us. Its letting reason be bounded by Things That Just Ain't So.

Roosh needs to get laid.

Blogger VD May 16, 2017 4:03 AM  

Is Roosh doing "hello fellow white people"?

No, he's an omninationalist who values Western Civilization and would like the European nations to survive.

Its not elevating reason over other qualities that has paralysed us.

Yes, it is. Reason alone leads to nihilism and despair.

OpenID aew51183 May 16, 2017 4:05 AM  

Thankfully it appears the poison infecting western civilization has been avoided by east asia...

This means the worst possible outcome is likely the chinese gaining the upper hand and nuking islam off the map as an exercise of their power.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener May 16, 2017 4:14 AM  

Reason itself does not necessarily lead to nihilism and despair, but it most definitely does so when one chooses to worship man instead of God.

Anonymous Edmund May 16, 2017 4:33 AM  

References to a "two thousand year old book" are often references to the Bible of Christianity. Why then is Roosh using this when clearly talking about Islam? The Koran is at est only 1400 years old. Doesn't he proof his own content before publishing?

Anonymous Edmund May 16, 2017 4:36 AM  

*best.

Yes I proof my work as well (!) though typing on a retrograde smartphone can be a cause of grief on occasion...

Blogger Benjamin Kraft May 16, 2017 5:29 AM  

Like I've said before, reason can have no purpose or motivation of its own. Elevate reason above everything else and your result will be a machine of pure reason with no purpose, no desires and no future.

Really, though, we aren't even pure enough for pure reason. The twisted desires underlying vainglory will always creep into any such attempt. It's just a mote at first, but it provides a pleasure reason cannot, and a perverse desire and abortive motivation that human reason and human understanding cannot possibly stand in the face of.

Thus, empty and void reason is perverted to kneel at the feet of vile vainglory, because vainglory has motivational power, and pure reason utterly cannot provide motivation of itself.

You need a third option. Emotion and desire cannot save a human or a civilization in and of themselves, nor can reason and logic. However, desire will win every single time in the short run, be it by turning reason to its own ends, or by overwhelming the society that tried to cleave to reason.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft May 16, 2017 5:32 AM  

Human reason cannot be whole because it is human. Human desires cannot be pure because they are human.

Blogger Jackie Chun May 16, 2017 5:44 AM  

I know someone of a very enlightenment mindset, who often asks the question "Why not X" where X is something like women voting or gay rights or whatnot. Increasingly my goto answer for those questions is "Because the type of society that mindset creates is self-destructive in the long run". The bible might require not mixing distinct fabrics together, but in the end it might form the core of our "cycle".

If it is indeed a "cycle", should we make an effort to preserve knowledge a la the Canticle for Leibowitz?

Blogger Koanic May 16, 2017 5:46 AM  

The Telegraph's march of revision on Neanderthals reminds me of the Paris newspaper's march of revision on Bonaparte.

I do not believe it is likely that whites will go the way of the Mayans.

The grandest megatrend is for technology and the state to swallow and modify man, evolving the superior races into more gracile large-group forms, and eliminating the lower races.

I foresee three potential amnesia gaps -

1. near term, a global nuclear war from USD implosion, US civil war and Maunder Minimum,

2. mid term, the nuclear Chinese empire's implosion and dissolution,

3. long term, the digital wars fought by pre-conscious Digital Life, which may erase historical information in the arms race to true AI, even as legacy humanity is rewritten at the whim of higher powers - a process similar to the transition from RNA world to DNA world. As Digital Life learns the statecraft of the Big Lie, truth may vanish, and Legion enter silicon houses, neatly swept. In Revelations, the image speaks. Already, every child is born a numbered debt slave. Leviathan twitched.

Enjoy the digital American frontier, ere it closes! For there is no mention of lunar colonies in the Last Days.

Blogger The Aardvark May 16, 2017 5:57 AM  

I am reminded of the '70s anthropology text "Body Ritual Among The Nacirema" (originally a paper from 1956).

Blogger JACIII May 16, 2017 6:05 AM  

Unlike the Mayans we have a ready cure for the disease that is spreading. Much of the population has chosen assisted suicide rather than implement it.

The weak and womanish among us seeking to ally with the enemy (and thereby be granted a reprieve - some believe they will become a monkey king) will fade or die off.

So long as we preserve our fighters and do not waste them in the early stages we will prevail. Let the "goodlife" westerners continue to die publicly at the hands of their adopted barbarians to redpill
the somnolent. 'Cause you know they will.

If a raghead or dindu can't find an enemy to kill he will kill a friend.

Blogger ZhukovG May 16, 2017 6:06 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger ZhukovG May 16, 2017 6:07 AM  

While Roosh is correct; I observe that 'First World' technological societies do not require as large a population as low tech societies do.

Vox, I believe you have noted that Europe was actually somewhat overpopulated by Europeans even before their treasonous leaders opened the borders to the 'International Jihad'.

That said, Hiram Maxim's invention, and its deadly descendants, will not save you from the barbarian horde if you don't love your people enough to use them.

Anonymous Yann May 16, 2017 6:10 AM  

One detail.

While this is true... there's a game changer right now: genetic engineering.

Population replacement will take decades, even centuries. Human DNA will be synthesized in a few years. China is already experimenting in increasing human intelligence through genetic engineering.

Maybe it's time to think about creating a highly intelligent generation, not through breeding, but through genetic engineering.

Blogger JP May 16, 2017 6:12 AM  

ZhukovG wrote:While Roosh is correct; I observe that 'First World' technological societies do not require as large a population as low tech societies do.

Vox, I believe you have noted that Europe was actually somewhat overpopulated by Europeans even before their treasonous leaders opened the borders to the 'International Jihad'.

That said, Hiram Maxim's invention, and its deadly descendants, will not save you from the barbarian horde if don't love your people enough to use them.


Yeah well, since all white countries are "democratic", that means 10 Mohammeds will outvote 1 Mike. And all that will happen is that your technologically superior country will have a muslim government. Sure, one Apache helicopter can take out 100 lightly armed insurgents, but what if the insurgents were in control of the Apaches?

Anonymous Rien May 16, 2017 6:23 AM  

There is a certain irony at work: just as we -through the work of the likes of Haidt and Peterson- come to understand what is really at work here, it seems that this insight is just to late.

But I do hold hope that there will be some enclaves 'out there' that can carry the torch and shorten the coming dark age. (like Asimov's Foundation)

Blogger Resident Moron™ May 16, 2017 6:32 AM  

Huh.

There's an old pattern favoured by the would-be tyrants of our culture;

Thesis, antithesis >> synthesis.

If you consider this pattern applied to tge current invade the world/ invite the world scenario, you conclude that conquering the peoples of America, Europe (West) and the Middle East (East) is the end goal.

Using us against each other is brilliant strategy.

While I agree with Vox that reason alone leads ineluctably to nihilism, nihilism is at play on multiple different levels here. It has surely left the ordinary masses of westerners vulnerable to being played as we are being, and it s surely a factor in the "fuck civilization, I've got mine!" blindness of our ruling class. You can even make a strong argument that the ultimate agent of this evil is himself trapped in a nihilist endgame as a consequence of his reason combined with his earlier decisions.

It can be hard to see the common factors amongst all these contending factions, though.

Blogger ZhukovG May 16, 2017 6:35 AM  

@JP: I believe that in European countries, including the North America, the invaders will either be democratically expelled or democracy itself will be expelled and the invaders then expelled by 'other means'.

Blogger Alan Gould May 16, 2017 6:40 AM  

Roosh's reason is acting as Wormtongue here; this is a counsel of despair driven by a blinkered view of nature.

It's worth remembering that the last great collapse was not total; Classical knowledge and virtue were preserved in the East for a thousand years after the lights went out in the West, and even there, in the most barbarous and forsaken frontier lands of the British Isles, small groups of men kept the flame alive.

It takes a bigger cataclysm than the ending of a mere civilisational cycle to totally end a culture such as ours, I suspect. Climate change might do it, in combination with a nuclear war.


Blogger VD May 16, 2017 6:40 AM  

it s surely a factor in the "fuck civilization, I've got mine!" blindness of our ruling class.

It's not merely the ruling class. Boomers are particularly prone to this, and MGTOW is nothing but that philosophy in action.

Blogger Tizona del Cid May 16, 2017 6:56 AM  

I very much like this article by Roosh, he cuts cleanly to the heart of the issue. However, though I agree with his premises, I disagree with his conclusion that a devotion to pure logic is to blame for the decline of Western Civilization.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but would not such an unadulterated devotion to logic rather require a people to seek survival of self and the structure in which the self best thrives above all else? There is no inherent logic in altruism, particularly in the pathological altruism and accompanying virtue signalling so doggedly pursued by the left and their ilk.

Would it not be more accurate to lay the blame for the fall of Western Civilization at the feet of hubris? Of making ourselves Gods on earth, each man (woman?) a god into him(her)self? Rather than logically pursuing some form of thriving survival, we are far more want in the West to elevate ourselves to the role of God, determining what is best for the ecology of the planet, deciding what lives are worth living, even before they're fully started, determining whom shall be the "chosen people," etc. None of that sounds like logic, it sounds like the hubris of those who would be gods on earth.

I think you can take Roosh's same framework provided here, and, replacing logic for hubris, generate a more compelling argument as to the cause of the decline of Western Civilization.

Thoughts?

Blogger Laramie Hirsch May 16, 2017 7:05 AM  

This is one of his best articles.

Blogger VD May 16, 2017 7:08 AM  

Thoughts?

You're completely wrong. Roosh is not merely referring to reason, but to the entire Enlightenment and its cult of reason.

Blogger William Hudson May 16, 2017 7:15 AM  

Vox, do you or any of the VFM or Dread Ilk subscribe
to the Evangelical Last Days scenario? That would be
the one where the Church is called up to meet Jesus
in the clouds while the rest of the world is left to deal
with the rise of Antichrist. Many Bible scholars have
averred that the whole Book is 1/4 prophecy, much of
which has yet to be fulfilled.

Right or wrong, it is my personal view, also. Even tho'
the EU seems to be collapsing, along with the U.S.
Empire, it would not be beyond the realm of possibility
for a muslim (deliberate lower case) Antichrist to
arise & deceive the world into believing him to be
God.

This view of mine and many others definitely colors
our perceptions of current events about wars and
rumors of war that Jesus himself talked about to his
disciples. I support President Trump, but I see his
"reign" as only a stopgap measure to give the Church
a small respite before the Big Event (whatever it may
be) comes to pass.

To quote Dennis Miller, "That's just my opinion. I could
be wrong.".

Blogger Cataline Sergius May 16, 2017 7:23 AM  

Think about this.

Prior to 1850, if you could construct branch and bound algorithms in your head you were an utterly useless freak of nature. (*Note, even today those who can do that are generally adversely selected to be sexually attractive attractive to women*).

If you were someone really useful you were either a great general, artist or orator.

Those were the Men that were famous. And men were made famous because of the quality of their work. These are the men that built the West.

Now men (*and of course women*) seek fame first.

Then everyone pretends that what they do AFTER becoming famous is important.

Anonymous Sam the Man May 16, 2017 7:25 AM  

# 22

I do think you are on to something.

The problem I see, and I have no long range lens is as follows:

In order to retrieve the west as some point you are going to have to do a Emigration followed by Evacuation to get out certain elements. I have to say that, it goes against what I believe in, but does anyone think that either Muslim or Black culture as they are presently construed can coexist with western culture? Be honest. How about low trust peoples who will game the system for the betterment of their own? How about Mayans and Aztecs?

If you agree that means to solve the wests problems you are exactly taking on that role, of G-D to determine who can and cannot manage to live in a western world. At on time reliance on tradition (national boarders) would have saved you without having to take such a step, it is too late for that.

If you do not take that role, by what means will you end the current decline? Unfortunately Christianity, with what seems to be a fundamental part of western culture mindset does not allow for that kind of activity (emigration and evacuation on a large scale), or so it appears to this point (no Christian sect is willing to do this or suggest it).

If you do decide to cleans the west, then you are pretty much going to have to go down a mental path that was trod by the major totalitarian states in the last century. All of them rejected Christianity, so the act of cleaning up the west seems to have it own fatal flaw.

Not saying this to dishearten folks, just as I see it. I was struck how a lot of what # 22 said came back to original sin, that of supposing one could be as like G-D. History says once folks go down that path there is no easy way back. Most of the severe Jewish chastising in history was due to the exact thing, and if you read about the child sacrifice (modern day abortion) and Asherah poles (modern day Maryism) that was part of the old northern 10 tribes Israeli, it is hard not to come to the conclusion we are headed for a similar chastisement at best.

In such a case individuals are saved but the culture/society/civilization is gone, it cannot be saved.

Blogger Resident Moron™ May 16, 2017 7:26 AM  

Rien

The Mayans came ro their last battle ill equipped to survive it.

We should at least consider the possibility that our next is our own last, seeing that few things can be surer than that it lies ahead of us somewhere, somewhen.

The presumption that every step in our decline is merely a step closer to a dark age that will inevitably be followed by a new renaissance, is going to fail at some point.

I say this not in a spirit of defeatism or despair; quite the opposite, I'm very optimistic about the outcome of that final conflict.

I say it only that we might be prepared for it.

Anonymous Broken Arrow May 16, 2017 7:28 AM  

Yes, it is. Reason alone leads to nihilism and despair.

It manifests itself in today's world mostly as apathy. If you can't reason out if God is good let alone exists, who cares?

Anonymous glosoli May 16, 2017 7:31 AM  

@25, a muslim anti-christ would fool no one. Satan is far more cunning. It'll be a white guy, who appears to be a nationalist and a Christian, but is neither. He will call for unity amongst people of *the books*, after a Holy war (probably against Turkey).
He will push for greater UN powers for his nation and his allies. They will take the reigns when the US has collapsed.
His name could be Putin.

I believe Jehovah will sort things out at that stage, once the vast majority of his children have turned against him he will act, and there is no way to stop the cycles from unfolding anyway. Pretty soon we'll be in a mini ice-age, and resources will be scarce. Prepare now, become self-sufficient, and we'll survive, and pass on our genes, whilst other peoples of lower IQ will starve to death.

Blogger VD May 16, 2017 7:34 AM  

Vox, do you or any of the VFM or Dread Ilk subscribe to the Evangelical Last Days scenario?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't. I grew up in an environment where most of the adults "just knew" they were going to be raptured. Reading "88 Reasons for 1988" pretty much destroyed any last vestiges of belief in the Evangelical version of Revelation; Left Behind struck me about the same way Twilight did.

That being said, I make no pretense to know or understand the future in that regard and I am deeply skeptical of anyone, preterist, posterist, or posturer, who claims to do so.

Blogger Resident Moron™ May 16, 2017 7:35 AM  

Sam the Man

There's no need to play God.

Let people make their own choices, and simply enforce the consequences.

That's all.

A great deal of our current problems are an artifact of not enforcing the laws we gave.

Blogger Resident Moron™ May 16, 2017 7:35 AM  

HAVE

Blogger Cluebat Vanexodar May 16, 2017 7:36 AM  

Europe is in peril. We will weather the storm, but there will be violence.
Africa will eat itself. Asia will watch.

Anonymous Grayman May 16, 2017 7:40 AM  

It appears that in order to build and MAINTAIN Atlantis, we must be absolutely ruthless to any enroachment, even perceived, whether internal or external. For Atlateans to stand tolerance must be a 4 letter word.

Blogger Artisanal Toad May 16, 2017 7:46 AM  

Inasmuch as Roosh is pointing to the Enlightenment as the problem, I agree, but it's a problem because the enlightment effectively de-throned God in the minds of people and elevated *science* and *reason* to the position that belongs to God and God alone. I don't write about Europe, I focus on the United States and there are some interesting passages in Scripture that apply in a rather interesting fashion to the United States of today.

The first is the prophesy from Romans 1:18-32, the pouring out of God's Wrath on an unbelieving people.

Then there's the Doctrine of Demons prophesy from 1st Timothy 4:1-5 that concerns not the "end times" but in "later times" when men would forbid marriage.

Perhaps that includes the Cargo Cult of the MGTOW.

The most interesting one (from my perspective) is the near-far prophesy of Isaiah 3:1 - 4:2. The whole supply of food and water? Not a problem for a dozen motivated men who have decided to burn this thing to the ground. Forget "critical substations" because all those unguarded transmission lines provide easy access and thermite is child's play to make. Take down the power grid and it's over.

Yet there is some comfort in verses 10-11:

Say to the righteous that it will go well with them,
For they will eat the fruit of their actions.

Woe to the wicked! It will go badly with him,
For what he deserves will be done to him.


Combine the Romans 1:18-32 prophesy with Isaiah 3:1 - 4:2 and you could say we live in interesting times. As for the rest, what are the odds that when the US goes up in flames it won't get a little help from other countries to make sure that bonfire is bright?

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable May 16, 2017 7:46 AM  

@25

I do. I believe scripture teachings two "comings" of Christ, one to the air for his church and a second to set up his kingdom on earth in a literal Jerusalem. I'm probably in the minority here.

I have entertained the Muslim antichrist scenario too, but I think it's unlikely for the same reasons another reader has already pointed out.

And I agree with Vox that fixing dates is retarded. Okay, he didn't actually say that. But it is.

Blogger Fenris Wulf May 16, 2017 7:47 AM  

VD wrote:Left Behind struck me about the same way Twilight did.
The plot of "Left Behind" was apparently cribbed from "Ghostbusters II."

Anonymous Grayman May 16, 2017 7:50 AM  

@34

https://www.kek.gg/i/CdyMx.png

Africa is the big question, look at the growth curves. There will be a population collapse when the debt markets crash and social mood turns. That will only serve to increase the pressure for Africans to immigrate to europe and the US at any cost.
In broad terms, africa is hell compared to even being "poor" in the EU and US. Run away population growth and increasing squalor will only increase that difference.
Africa / western borders MUST be ringed with fire and steel or else the west will be overrun.
Africa will indeed eat itself, but that will throw a real world mass Zerg rush at the west. We still need to remove those who are already here and their children. It will require a high degree of brutality to actually succeed.

Anonymous Bz May 16, 2017 7:51 AM  

I know someone of a very enlightenment mindset, who often asks the question "Why not X" where X is something like women voting or gay rights or whatnot.

Excellent opportunity to ask him questions like "Why not suicide", "Why not genocide of the invaders", etc. I'm sure you can make him sputter about decency and morals in short order. Or perhaps even convert him to the cause of white rationality.

Anonymous Looking Glass May 16, 2017 7:52 AM  

The Enlightenment, at the core, views "Reason" as a form of godhood. It's the Philosopher's Disease. This is why the religion it spawned, Utopian Socialism, is so brutally destructive. It's a virus that infects everything it touches because it's hyper-refined Temptation. It's the Garden Redux; like chemically derived Glucose.

In one of the discussions about VHIQ people, I said the issue is that they're "not smart enough". And that's still what's happened. All of the really advanced writers are far smarter than their peers; they have trouble understanding the seemingly blind existence others live in. But the Intellectual can never accept that they, themselves, are ignorant of their down grand ignorance.

The Enlightenment has been boiled down to: "Come, see the Golden Calf we have Reasoned for ourselves. Let us worship at the Altar of Reason."


2 To know wisdom and instruction,
to understand words of insight,
3 to receive instruction in wise dealing,
in righteousness, justice, and equity;
4 to give prudence to the simple,
knowledge and discretion to the youth—
5 Let the wise hear and increase in learning,
and the one who understands obtain guidance,
6 to understand a proverb and a saying,
the words of the wise and their riddles.
7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge;
fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 1:2-7 (ESV)


The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight. Proverbs 9:10 (ESV)

There's a reason there is nothing "new under the Sun". It's a little hard to complain "we didn't see this coming!" when I'm quoting passages from around 3000 years ago. History doesn't repeat, but it sure does rhyme.

Anonymous Icicle May 16, 2017 7:59 AM  

I like how the word "Jehovah" did not even exist until the 16th century.

Blogger Nate May 16, 2017 8:11 AM  

Question...

When the Persian Empire rose and fell... in pretty much exactly this same pattern... did the whole of eastern civilization fall with it?

When Rome fell... did the whole of western civilization fall with it?

To quote the old facebook lady... That's now how this works. That's not how any of this works.

Anonymous Horatio Glenn May 16, 2017 8:12 AM  

We're really going to have to devise a plan to keep the billions of Africans from storming the borders of Europe when they run out of our free food and medical supplies. We must prevent a third world Europe by any means necessary.

Blogger dc.sunsets May 16, 2017 8:13 AM  

Many insightful comments here; I find parallels within them.

The pursuit of status (via displays of material goods or false "virtue") took complete control a long time ago, possibly coinciding with escalating political involvement of women. The poster child for this is the cult of celebrity.

Pursuit of status took precedence over pursuit of spiritual well-being, producing a mammoth paradox: widespread misery among those in the wealthiest society in history.

It's easy to become despondent when I look at the trend. But I adhere to a theory of human social behavior that rests on a fractal pattern of trend and trend reversal. No trend looks more certain to continue than one near a major change in direction.

Anonymous badhairday May 16, 2017 8:16 AM  

If reason leads to nihilism and its reasonable not to want nihilism then reason dictates that you become unreasonable.

QED ;-)

I realise that this next part won't be popular - but here goes.

Christianity and reason lead to nihilism. If you delegate the purpose of life to god then you will sooner or later have to ask the purpose of god. Its the old dependent scope problem (analogous to 'who created god?')

Christianity seems to have given westerners the confidence to strive for something bigger than petty tribal squabbles. We hid ourselves from the meaningless of existence by creating a god. We literally tricked ourselves into creating a better world. The price to be payed is to eventually admit that even if there is a god we'd have to create a god's god to give him meaning to in turn justify religion. Elsewise its all meaningless. Its all meaningless.

In my opinion, waking up one morning and realising that your security blanket doesn't actually do anything leads to a kind of mental shock that leads to nihilism and despair. Its just been one of those mental tricks that we play on ourselves backfiring.

Its been said that its no accident that the first cities appeared simultaneously with the first formalised religions. However, when their time came, those gods were torn down and replaced with something else. Its arrogant to assume that Christianity is immune to the natural order of things.

Personally I suspect that Christian nationalism will have the same fate as civic nationalism.

No one listens to my advice - not even me.

but....

Don't run with scissors.
Have a look at taoism, its not incompatible with Christianity and is strangely 16 friendly.

Blogger great_o'rety May 16, 2017 8:17 AM  

That is why I think the current invasion of Europe is essentially a vaccine. I think it's done on purpose as the only way to cure the West of leftism. It's already done marvels in Poland, I tell you

Blogger dc.sunsets May 16, 2017 8:18 AM  

Grayman, Africa will indeed eat itself, but that will throw a real world mass Zerg rush at the west. We still need to remove those who are already here and their children. It will require a high degree of brutality to actually succeed.

Benign neglect will suffice.
No flights.
No boats.
No one is going to walk the distance...or swim it.

As you know, when this debt-fueled fantasy ends and the nightmare it invited rules, people will have ZERO concern for the excrement-storm 12,000 miles away. They'll be much more focused on the one 12 feet away.

People will be so terrified of (terrorism, plague, whatever) that they'll demand any airliner be shot down over the Atlantic.

Blogger great_o'rety May 16, 2017 8:19 AM  

And we haven't even been really exposed to it yet

Blogger Mr.MantraMan May 16, 2017 8:31 AM  

"Free speech for whites" The isms and theologies you gents speak of are at best work arounds, necessary in the end but they derive from the principle that you may have your own thoughts of your own identity first.

If you don't have this free speech you can write trillions of words, filibuster till the rapture and you won't accomplish jack crap.

Anonymous Pennywise May 16, 2017 8:35 AM  

Roosh, of course, is a major contributor to this decline. He's a vibrant, he's Godless, and he's childless.

Blogger ZhukovG May 16, 2017 8:42 AM  

@William Hudson: Any theology which finds an enthusiastic audience among Baby Boomers, should be at least viewed with suspicion.

Now, I am a Roman Catholic, so I don't believe in Dispensationalism. But, I was raised a Southern Baptist, so there was a time when I did and greedily consumed any eschatological writings on the subject.

So here is what I believe, take it or leave it.

By the 19th century Christian civilization all but ruled the world. In particular, among our Protestant brothers and sisters the Holy Spirit moved in a mighty way. Inspiring a missionary zeal not seen since the days of the first apostles.

Obviously, Old Scratch, would have found this development alarming. So he acted. Some denominations were turned by first getting them to emphasize Christian works and social justice rather than preaching the Gospel.

But the Evangelicals (aptly named) were harder to turn, being better grounded in the scriptures. So I believe Dispensationalist theology was his sweet poison. Its work was subtle, but manifested, at least in my observation, in a kind of 'I've got mine' theology. A kind of 'Come Lord Jesus' so I won't have to answer that damn alarm clock anymore.

This is not to say that Evangelicals don't still try to evangelize, but the militant missionary fervor seems to have been replaced by just a fervor for the military.

I would urge my Evangelical brothers and sisters to heed the wise words of that great Minister of the Gospel John Wesley:

“Observe, it is not your business to preach so many times, and to take care merely of this or that Society, but to save as many souls as you can, to bring as many sinners as you possibly can to repentance, and, with all your power, to build them up in that holiness without which they cannot see the Lord."

Deo Vindice.

Blogger VD May 16, 2017 8:46 AM  

Roosh, of course, is a major contributor to this decline. He's a vibrant, he's Godless, and he's childless.

Thank you for your attempt to disqualify and discredit an individual in the course of a discussion of macrosocietal level issues. We will devote the proper attention to that individual's relevance with regards to the long-term fate of Western civilization, which is, of course, none at all.

Your comment is a healthy reminder that no matter how elevated and reasonable the discourse, there will always be some retards intent on turning it into a junior high gossip-fest in order to attack someone they don't like.

Anonymous Grayman May 16, 2017 8:49 AM  

"But what about meee....."

Blogger William Hudson May 16, 2017 8:50 AM  

@37. 5343, I agree that fixing dates is foolish. I'm more of a "pay attention to the signs" kind of Christian. When the trees begin to bloom, you know summer is nigh. I've read several good critiques about a possible muslim Antichrist, but I'm not stuck on that as Gospel Dogma. It's just one possibility I consider. You and I share the view that we won't have to be here when "he" is revealed to the unwashed masses.

Anonymous Icicle May 16, 2017 8:51 AM  

George Washington did not have any children.

Blogger Alan Gould May 16, 2017 8:54 AM  

Not so. It's more than that.

"And God shall make thy body pure, and give the knowledge to endure
This ghost-life's piercing, phantom pain, and bring thee out to life again.

And God shall make thy soul a Glass where eighteen thousand Aeons pass
And thou shalt see the gleaming Worlds as men see dew upon the grass

And, sons of Islam, it may be that thou shalt learn at journey's end
Who walks thy garden eve on eve, and bows his head, and calls thee Friend."

Blogger szopen May 16, 2017 9:00 AM  

Well, and who is backing the endless march of progress, even when the common folk is rather reluctant?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sark#Transition_to_new_system_of_government

Blogger Mordakei Silberreich May 16, 2017 9:01 AM  

The Dark Enlightenment anyone? I've been thinking about it a lot lately.

Anonymous Grayman May 16, 2017 9:06 AM  

dc.sunsets wrote:Grayman,

Benign neglect will suffice.

No flights.

No boats.

No one is going to walk the distance...or swim it.

As you know, when this debt-fueled fantasy ends and the nightmare it invited rules, people will have ZERO concern for the excrement-storm 12,000 miles away. They'll be much more focused on the one 12 feet away.

People will be so terrified of (terrorism, plague, whatever) that they'll demand any airliner be shot down over the Atlantic.


The Africa problem will be easier for the US but a serious challenge for Europe. There will be enough socioeconomic pressure driving the masses out of Africa that benign neglect will not be nearly sufficient to prevent Europe from being overwhelmed. The US has the harder internal problem of a larger % of the current population being invaders. The US and Europe have mirror image battles to fight.

When I say the response must be brutal it not just about bullets and bodies, but the entire mind set, a “no quarter asked, none given” mindset to outsiders. In the transition we are approaching half-measures and “feelz” will be a death sentence. We can take this approach as a society, or we can choose to form a warrior class who is ruthless and have them “guard the gates” without the rest of society having to fully absorb the psychological and emotional costs that any such conflict will inflict.

Anonymous Looking Glass May 16, 2017 9:07 AM  

@48 dc.sunsets

Africa and parts of Asia have been starving to death for centuries. Worst case scenario, we just shoot down the planes. They're, actually, not that big of an issue.

Also, those population growth stats aren't going to work. Africa can't feed itself, as is, and there's not enough production to ship in to support that. Which means resource wars will break out, and the slaughter begins.

Someone pointed out in another thread that Africa came up that their population stats also don't make any sense. You don't support 10-20x the historic norm for a region with imports of Food. Your local production has to be massively higher, but it really isn't.

OpenID anonymos-coward May 16, 2017 9:09 AM  

Have a look at taoism, its not incompatible with Christianity and is strangely 16 friendly.

Newsflash: there's no such thing as what you call 'Taoism'. The real Taoism is just a more elaborate version of feng shui. The real Taoism is mostly concerned with alchemical snakeoil for bringing 'luck' and 'longevity'.

Blogger cassius dio May 16, 2017 9:12 AM  

"Roosh, of course, is a major contributor to this decline. He's a vibrant, he's Godless, and he's childless."

We are all contributors to this decline, we have all sinned. As CS Lewis points out, "We have gone down the wrong road, we can turn around."

Anonymous Grayman May 16, 2017 9:14 AM  

DC
Fractal patterns....

The patterns dont care whether its the mass breeders who fill the gap or the thinkers. If the west doesn't plan well enough for the transition, basic odds favor the less complex mass breeders over complex thinking societies.

Wish I could find it, but I read a great short story a while back along these lines. An advanced society recognized the historical patterns and that collapse was coming. It went into a crash program to build AI monoliths to boost strap advanced society back into being after collapse. 200 yrs later.... a man accidentally finds his way into one of the monoliths and meets one of the bootstrap AI's....

Blogger Dr Caveman May 16, 2017 9:20 AM  

French president Macron has no biological children (cuck, raising his wife's kids). German Chancellor Angela Merkel also has no children. British prime minister Theresa May has no children. Italian prime minister Paolo Gentiloni has no children. Holland's Mark Rutte has no children. Sweden's Stefan Lofven has no biological children (another cuck). Luxembourg's Xavier Bettel has no children. Scotland's Nicola Sturgeon has no children. Jean-Claude Juncker, president of the European Commission, has no children.

With barren leaders like this, what can we expect but extinction and replacement?

Blogger Vikki Wilson May 16, 2017 9:22 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

OpenID paworldandtimes May 16, 2017 9:25 AM  

Catastrophic African overpopulation scenarios: whether liberal or uncucked, as long as it's got the means, Europe will very likely take direct action to protect the continent's megafauna and its habitats.

PA

Blogger Artisanal Toad May 16, 2017 9:26 AM  

@61 Looking Glass

"You don't support 10-20x the historic norm for a region with imports of Food. Your local production has to be massively higher, but it really isn't."

Apply that, not just to Africa, but to anywhere. The US in particular. If the supply chain breaks, entire regions starve because so very little is locally produced. No stored food, no secure source of water, but just about everyone is armed. That's a recipe for a meltdown waiting to happen.

What does it take to break it? I don't know about other places, but in the US a platoon size group of men can take down the power grid. There is nothing that can stop them if such a group decides cleaning house is no longer feasible and it's time to burn the house to the ground.

Anonymous Just another commenter May 16, 2017 9:27 AM  

No, they won't puzzle over our remains.

We have the curiosity, spare resources, and ability to look closely to do so; they won't.

Blogger DemonicProfessorEl May 16, 2017 9:31 AM  

I would say certain demographics of our civilization are in trouble , hence the lunacy and pushing for war essentially.

The biggest indicator for natural favorability is ratio of men:women. In the west, among European gene-types, the ratio is around 49:51, meaning that nature wants more.

Other places, like the Arab world and South America, it's the other way around.

Plus, you factor in susceptibility to degenerative disorders and diseases, and nature pretty much favors white and east Asian genetics. The fertility of the third world peoples is artificial. The lack of fertility of whites and some Asians is state-imposed.

Anonymous Grayman May 16, 2017 9:31 AM  

@61 looking glass

If the approaching solar minimum does cause any serious cooling food production will rapidly plummet for an initial period. That clearly shuts down the African population explosion, but it could hurt Western Europe as well, they import a non-trivial amount of their food. While North America is a significant exporter, that probably gives us enough buffer that we export very little but focus on feeding ourselves.

https://www.kek.gg/i/4Rt7rH.jpg

It’s interesting how the social / financial / solar “minimums” are aligning so closely.

Anonymous BBGKB May 16, 2017 9:39 AM  

the species or race that is most fertile and most powerful will be rewarded with the bounty that the Earth provides

Without welfare + food stamps Latrina couldn't support 21 crack babies.

Maybe it's time to think about creating a highly intelligent generation, not

The elite want stupid mud people who can work but not think.

, one Apache helicopter can take out 100 lightly armed insurgents, but what if the insurgents were in control of the Apaches?

Apaches need maintenance something non-east-Asian minorities can't manage. There was a small plane crash yesterday that only had a pilot in the plane boy the Clintons must have hated seeing an opportunity like that wasted.

In order to retrieve the west as some point you are going to have to do a Emigration followed by Evacuation to get out certain elements

They wont all go nicely. Even with no taxpayer paid benefits, living in a cardboard box under a bridge and begging from strangers all day would be a step up for people who already live in cardboard shacks where there aren't any wealthy strangers to beg from.

Grayman, Africa will indeed eat itself, but that will throw a real world mass Zerg rush at the west.

Without NGOs helping them the zerg wouldn't make it. If you look at a globe Africa is huge and the worst parts are below the Sahara desert. You could fit the US, China, All of Europe, Japan,UK & India with room left over for non performing nations. Shitivaious can't make it to Europe without help.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2445615/True-size-Africa-continent-big-China-India-US-Europe-together.html

the historic norm for a region with imports of Food. Your local production has to be massively higher, but it really isn't.

Lots of tropical plants produce large amounts of regular low hanging fruit. White people farming of large harvests is actually a bad idea for people living in the tropics as it requires planning.

Blogger DemonicProfessorEl May 16, 2017 9:42 AM  

@68 Artisanal Toad

Agreed completely. The two most fertile food growing regions in the world, with the highest productive output, are in the US and Russia. Without us feeding the world, and providing money, medicine, and infrastructure (the grid), their world doesn't exist.

If the SJW agenda of genociding most whites comes to pass, the death tolls afterwards would be enormous. I think they recognize this, as some academics have called for permanent slave classes to work in middle America to provide food and energy to the cities.

Overall though, the Left/Muz alliance is just power mad and murderous - and largely because there's probably only one (two, tops) generation left of them.

Anonymous Napoleon 12pdr May 16, 2017 9:46 AM  

Sheesh, you people are defeatist today...

If you take a look at history, the strength of Christianity waxes and wanes. Strong in the 1600s, weak in the 1700s, strong in the 1800s, weak in the 1900s. We're in a low right now...but you can see the beginnings of an upswing.

We've got the Left going absolutely NUTS...which will probably boil over into violence this summer that will both discredit them and allow generous use of force to restore order.

We've got young women finally realizing that the feminists have led them down a nasty, dark path to misery.

We've got a generation of young men who also understand they've been lied to.

Cheer up! By the Grace of God, we have been granted the privilege of being here, now, on the field of battle where great events will be decided. Put aside despair, don the armor of light...and do battle with joyous heart!

Blogger Sam May 16, 2017 9:46 AM  

@15
Maybe? The problem is we have no idea what we are doing and if we make critical mistakes we might not know for decades (if ever). Trying to do limited engineering might work better, but we might run into other unfortunate effects- for example, if high IQ predisposes people to sociopathy and intense competitions for social status, having a larger population of high IQ individuals might back fire horribly.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't try it or that it would be useless (we know enough that we can wipe out several diseases right now), but we shouldn't bet that it would solve the problem for us. After all, while IQ is about 80% heritable, personality traits are only about 40% heritable.

Blogger tz May 16, 2017 9:49 AM  

The problem with the scenarios is European technology created the abundance of resources, so removing them will create mass famine, plague, and war. Once Europe is a 3rd world, where do the Muslims go?

Reason is merely another too, and virtuous, but like any other must be in its place. Temperance turns into anorexia. Reason turns into arrogance. Mainly by rejecting the earlier giants of tradition. Voltaire wasn't smarter than Aquinas or Augustine.

When Elijah gave up, God said he reserved 7,000 to himself that never kissed Baal. There are vast numbers in the US, maybe even a majority who are still Christian. They'd need a revival or awakening, but aren't churchians. The media distorts and ignores flyover country.

But I think it will require a collapse. Venezuela - but they don't have the faithful and want the idol of government to fix things, they aren't running to church. God does preserve his own.

@25 The term is dispensationalism and a pre-tribulation rapture and it is still being sold mainly via "we must support Israel since Jesus is coming soon". Most evangelicals don't believe it in practice, and the purveyors say "next decade" when it isn't happening. Hal Lindsey was still pushing it though a completely different form (Russia to Muslims who weren't mentioned in 1978). The early church and fathers never believed in anything like the detailed 7 year trib stuff.

Anonymous Expedition May 16, 2017 9:52 AM  

I understand that we likely deserve destruction. God need not make that argument.

But every time I see someone say so I wonder who they think DOESN'T deserve destruction. We are in a race with many sinful societies.

Either way Roosh is astute as always

Blogger JaimeInTexas May 16, 2017 9:59 AM  

@52. ZhukovG

"Now, I am a Roman Catholic, so I don't believe in Dispensationalism."

A dispensation is another word for economy. A dictionary defintion is a "specific arrangement or system by which something is dispensed."

There are dispensations in the Bible: Adamic, Nohadic, Mosaic, Christic.

The hyper-dispensationalists make the mistake that the End Times, as described through a seven year period called The Great Tribulation, is dispensation rather that ending of a dispensation and the execution of a judgement.

Blogger DemonicProfessorEl May 16, 2017 10:07 AM  

@75 Sam

I'm not defeatist here :)

I like to think of this era as Nietzche's "Last Man" prophecy - where the Last Men (weak SJWs and muzzies, basically) reach the pinnacle of Nihilism and war themselves upon the rest of the virtuous.

I'm optimistic because genetics and numbers don't lie. Nature doesn't want commies nor turd world muzzies. The high ratio of men/women, the very low IQs (Jordan Peterson has commented on the low cognitive faculties of SJWs), their lack of ability to feed themselves, the high amount of neurodegeneration as well as motor disorders and susceptibility of mortality to curable/treatable diseases...

The rape of European women is a symptom of the death of whole demographics. The rate of degeneration in the Muslim world is, on average, something like a third. Without Western food, Africa starves and dies (also ravaged by intergenerational disease that kills the young before puberty, ie, AIDS).

That some segments of the European gene-type refuse to mate is incidental - we're looking at effete and urban populations that don't produce anything.

If I say outright that the realistic scenario coming this century is about 2/3 casualties, that's where we're heading - but only due to Leftist and Muzzie machinations. Their attempts at socialist world domination in Russia and China failed, so now they're attempting it with easy to control populations. Which will fail because those populations underproduce.

Blogger DemonicProfessorEl May 16, 2017 10:15 AM  

@tz

Agreed with you. Without European (and American) tech and largesse, the third world dies. Look at Rwanda, Zimbabwe.

As per your Venezuela comment, I read this a couple days ago at ZMan: http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=10282

He discusses how the people of Venezuela, with a certain degree of inbreeding and average IQ of 80, attack each other rather than the State.

I think we should see this as a microcosm of the Globalist/Internationalist faction's agenda - spread the violent dum-dums around enough to shatter demographics as well as keep communities in constant conflict and small-scale war.

Alain Badiou actually advocates this in his book "The Rebirth of History" as the method for Socialists to attain power - constant riots by non-Western types to bring forth the Socialist dictatorship.

Interesting how blunt they can be about what they want to do to the world...

Blogger tz May 16, 2017 10:15 AM  

@51 At least Roosh is going Augustine (Lord, make me chaste, but not just yet) on us, examining his life, and realizing his nihilism is a dead end. At least he is showing the cognitive dissonance.

What the alt-Right is lifting up is a return to the happy family and Christendom. It will have to be fought for, and it won't be easy. But the alternative is at best a dystopia like blade runner or the Hunger Games, but it can also be much worse.

Christendom used to be fertile plus science and justice. Nature, Natures God, Natural law. That will remain in enclaves.

The rapture and tribulation proved wrong. Malthus proved wrong. Diagnosis is not prognosis.

Having thrown out the PC/SJW Wormtongue and awakened from the broken spell, we find damage, but not irreparable. It isn't over and that's one of the devil's worst lies. The second worst is our powerlessness - that only comes from sin. We are the conquerors of the cross. But it is the cross.

Matt 11:12:
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Christendom. How much do we want it? What price are we willing to pay? Are we willing to reject the devil and sin? Really? We cannot serve two masters. It has to be either or. God, truth, and life, or the devil, sweet lies, and death - euthanasia with eternal death.
From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it.

Anonymous Laz May 16, 2017 10:21 AM  

George and Martha Washington had 4 children.

Anonymous fop May 16, 2017 10:34 AM  

Roosh, you have to go back.

Anonymous Jeff May 16, 2017 10:39 AM  

@75 - Sheesh, you people are defeatist today...

Indeed. I believe this is the most pessimistic we've heard from VD regarding the future of Western Civilization.

Blogger JP May 16, 2017 10:42 AM  

BBGKB wrote:, one Apache helicopter can take out 100 lightly armed insurgents, but what if the insurgents were in control of the Apaches?

Apaches need maintenance something non-east-Asian minorities can't manage. There was a small plane crash yesterday that only had a pilot in the plane boy the Clintons must have hated seeing an opportunity like that wasted.


Yeah okay fine. That's a good point. But they also have AK47's. And those things will go forever. You know what I meant.

Anonymous johnc May 16, 2017 10:49 AM  

Eventually we will come to our senses and realize that obedience to God isn't an optional exercise but actually a necessary one. And when we get in line, a surprising number of things will begin to fall into place.

However it might require a chastisement to wake people up first.

Blogger dc.sunsets May 16, 2017 11:11 AM  

@60 Grayman,
When I say the response must be brutal it not just about bullets and bodies, but the entire mind set, a “no quarter asked, none given” mindset to outsiders.

There is no mitigating the suffering of a child without enabling the destruction produced by his or her parents. This is the fulcrum on which the West will teeter at the brink of destruction.

@61 Looking Glass, I concur; those population growth estimates are an absurd example of straight-line forecasting. All hell will break out long before we get 20 years upward on that curve.

@72 BBGKB
Lots of tropical plants produce large amounts of regular low hanging fruit. White people farming of large harvests is actually a bad idea for people living in the tropics as it requires planning.

Lots of left-over megafauna for the meat-eaters, and then there's almost limitless long-pig. Joking aside, Whities who care about elephants, rhinos, etc. better get busier re-establishing wild herds in Australia, b/c all of those animals are one or two good African famines away from extinction.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents May 16, 2017 11:15 AM  

@82
George and Martha Washington had 4 children.

No. Wrong. Not true.
Martha Washington bore 4 children by her first husband, Daniel Parke Custis.

George married a widow with children. He did not father any of his own.

Anonymous glosoli May 16, 2017 11:16 AM  

The holy war is eternal I think.

However, Christians in the West have not been fighting that war for a very long time, having been duped.

We each have to decide what we do, when we do it, and (if appropriate) who we wage war against. For now, I plan on attempting to red-pill a decent vicar at my church, and then a few of the congregation, as I got pissed off when the prayer leader on Sunday prayed for (both) 'protection against the threat of North Korea' (zzz), and for us to be a society open to all creeds & cultures, and also free to practice our faith. I bet he prayed for safety against Saddam's (fake) weapons of mass destruction, a duped cuck. I plan to show him the meaning of the Greek word for nation from the Bible, as it's very clear what God intended. God was a nationalist (look at the etymology of the word 'nation').

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=nation

I believe that we all know who is behind the evils that threaten us, because it is so obvious. They are slowly making their escape, ready for their Eastern hosts, as our financial carcass will be bare, and like all good parasites, they will happily leave us for dead, as they've always hated God and His Son, who saved us, but called them out for their evil.

The viper's head.....

Anonymous Gen. Kong May 16, 2017 11:16 AM  

That which refers to itself as Christianity must reject the Judeo-Christ, along with the plethora of demonic doctrines associated with this wicked idol, before any restoration can commence. There are very, very few Christian churches remaining in the west. Many place a false hope on those in places like Africa, who are infected with the same heresy which simply takes a different form - see South Africa for an example. Even orthodoxy is heavily infused with the smoke of Satan, especially in places like Greece. Catholicism is now completely owned by Satan's organ-grinder George Soros, with Hi-Fellatin' Franny serving as his dancing monkey whenever utopian tunes are ground out.

Anonymous David-093 May 16, 2017 11:18 AM  

If the West can survive the Black Death, it can survive anything. That doesn't mean it'll be easy or painless (it's guaranteed to be extremely painful), but the West always goes right to the edge of total disaster before somehow surviving and coming back. We'll survive this crisis and too and come back, even if it takes us 700 years to do so.

Anonymous genericviews May 16, 2017 11:19 AM  

@82. George Washington fathered no children.

Blogger Cail Corishev May 16, 2017 11:19 AM  

Inasmuch as Roosh is pointing to the Enlightenment as the problem, I agree, but it's a problem because the enlightment effectively de-throned God in the minds of people and elevated *science* and *reason* to the position that belongs to God and God alone.

Right. The Enlightenment didn't suddenly discover reason or declare it important. Traditional Christian theology had always stated the importance of reason, and the fact that we can know many truths through reason alone -- for instance, the fact that a Creator exists. The Summa is an attempt to reason through as much of what we can know about God and the Faith as possible, and it predates the Enlightenment by centuries. But there was a balance, with the understanding that reason can only go so far, and there are other things that we can only know through faith and revelation.

The Enlightenment skewed that balance, saying Reason alone should suffice, so if something couldn't be arrived at through Reason, it was false or unimportant. The French Republic even made the Cult of Reason the state religion for a while, and renamed Notre Dame the Temple of Reason. It's fair to say they worshipped Reason, clearly intending it as a replacement for God and the Church. That's never gone away; many people today, even Christians, think Faith and Reason are at odds.

Blogger dc.sunsets May 16, 2017 11:29 AM  

@93, another reason I view Objectivism askance. There is no humanity without the irrationality of Mankind, and there is no perception of reality without subjectivity.

It's entertaining to posit a fictional race of Vulcans. It's idiocy to posit that humanity ever exists in a fully rational condition.

Anonymous genericviews May 16, 2017 11:30 AM  

@85 Yeah okay fine. That's a good point. But they also have AK47's. And those things will go forever. You know what I meant.

No. They are just machines. Like other machines, they degrade with use. The metals and woods decay. The barrels can bend with abuse and the interiors hollow out with wear. But mostly, if you have no ammo factory supplying you, your AK is just fancy bling. Ammo factories need raw materials that come from other factories. They need maintenance and tool replacement (from tool factories). Ammo in stockpiles decays, corrodes and becomes unusable if not properly stored.
The AK is the classic example of the monkeys using the tools created by better men than themselves. The number of cars, trucks and airplanes designed and built by Moslems is still 0.

Blogger DemonicProfessorEl May 16, 2017 11:30 AM  

OR: If you want to get really pessimistic, think of who will be in control of nuclear power plants, let alone nuclear weapons...

Blogger Basil Makedon May 16, 2017 11:30 AM  

@93 I largely agree. While you can find threads of the Enlightenment's attack on God prior to the Enlightenment, the French Revolution really gathered all that thinking in one place and then launched into the wider culture.

"... even Christians, think Faith and Reason are at odds."

100% this.

One of the greatest deceits perpetrated has been the conception -- which is almost reflexive today -- that "Faith" means "belief without evidence." Even Christians, who should know better, parrot this or allow it to stand unchallenged.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents May 16, 2017 11:32 AM  

The population graph of Africa is very important, it's good that someone other than Sailer and Derbyshire has finally noticed it. But Roosh has been showing signs of depression for over a year, his previous identity is going or gone. He's been getting more doomer for a while. This is a common result. He should step away from any link with Islam and study the Bible.

As for "reason leads to nihilism", I point to Isaac Newton and many other Christian thinkers whose reason did not lead that way. Reason can lead to different places. Reason plus faith is not like reason by itself. The Scottish Enlightenment was not the same as the French. Doomerism can be self fulfilling.

Anonymous Looking Glass May 16, 2017 11:33 AM  

@85 JP

If things get bad, the words to keep in mind are "genetic-marker based Biological Warfare". It's already doable with current tech. It's mass-scale genocide from the safety of your lab.

The real problem is there's almost no one alive that understands what happens when the "White Man Goes To War". I really don't want to see it, either, but it's not hard to figure out what's going to happen when we start to get "inventive" in our approach to killing.

Though probably the easier trick is to just poison all of their food & water with anti-testosterone/pro-estrogen medications. We'll literally spray them with "The Ghey". This thought also brings to mind a few approaches to discourage migration our direction.

Blogger DemonicProfessorEl May 16, 2017 11:33 AM  

@95

This is very true. AK's and their ammo are mass produced and cheap. The third world factions that use them tend not to produce their own weapons.

They also tend not to aim nor perform basic maintenance on their weapons. It's pretty well known that in the ME and Afghanistan that the insurgents' AKs were all pretty beaten up, rusty, dusty, dirty. They had no concept of cleaning, oiling, or sighting in rifles.

And yeah, I know, there are exceptions to the rule, but this is the overall I'm talking here, not the 4 Syrian super snipers who read a book or served with Russians.

Blogger Zundfolge May 16, 2017 11:52 AM  

Napoleon 12pdr makes a good point and it dovetails nicely with Anonymous Conservatives r/K theory.

And the world is shifting back to K, which will likely mean a return to God as well. As his most current post serendipitously points out http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/god-and-k-selection-travel-together/

Anonymous Wooly Phlox May 16, 2017 12:02 PM  

I like how some people say "I like how..." when they really don't. These are the same commenters who say "LOL" when they are actually enraged. These are the same people who begin written comments and rejoinders with "Uhh..." or "Um..." which used to be purely verbal utterances when one is thinking but doesn't want to stop talking, and considered bad form in oration, but now mean "You idiot..." and are premeditated condescension.

I actually DO like how internet comment sections allow us to separate the wheat from the chaff, just by these sperg typographic tics.

Other than that, this is yet another thread I would recommend anyone read, who has a functioning mind and who wants to learn.

Anonymous Grayman May 16, 2017 12:03 PM  

@98 Looking Glass,

Lots of inconspicuous ways to deliver Depro-Provera (Medroxyprogesterone acetate)....

Shuts down male testosterone and prevents female pregnancy....You had better win that war though or you are up for war crimes.

Genetic warfare is VERY concerning. What works in the lab will not be representative of releasing it into the wild. There is a very big question of the unknown consequences of mutation as well as unpredicted secondary effects.
Its safe and to just wipeout their infrastructure and wait for mass disease to do the dirty work.

Anonymous Grayman May 16, 2017 12:09 PM  

@98 looking glass

Medroxyprogesterone acetate....very economical as well. For an effective dose at both male and female levels you are looking at 0.8 Cents per dose. A lot cheaper then bullets. And of course bulk is your friend, at bulk volumes you can get that cost down to almost 0.4 cents per dose.

Blogger tz May 16, 2017 12:22 PM  

Another take - Anthropology has forever been converged

Anonymous Looking Glass May 16, 2017 12:28 PM  

@102 Grayman

Never said I was advocating it; just said it's doable. The repercussions could be very nasty, but we also haven't seen the tech supremely well developed. No one has quite had the reason to do it yet. We'll see what happens when someone does.

As for "war crimes", the most important thing to remember: no War Crimes for the winner. That's been a bad precedent that they've set. All you need is faking the documents/records that point to it being some part of a Western Country's activities. In Rwanda's case, it just took killing a few Belgian soldiers and everyone just "let it happen".

What a sad world we live in.

Anonymous Gen. Kong May 16, 2017 12:29 PM  

(((Boas))) was the father of junk-science, and Margaret Mead its mother.

Anonymous MongoJimmy May 16, 2017 12:29 PM  

I council a return to Europe's Pagan roots. Those with, e.g., the Golden One's genetic legacy, could and should sire armies of hundreds of glorious offspring.

Anonymous Looking Glass May 16, 2017 12:38 PM  

@103 Grayman

https://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB00603

See my previous point about "inventive", haha.

Blogger Sean Carnegie May 16, 2017 12:45 PM  

@36 Toad:

That is singularly one of the worst expositions of alleged Biblical "knowledge" I've ever seen. Both Paul and Timothy not only would have no idea of what you speaking but would still be laughing today.

Of course, for someone that thinks the Bible promotes bigamy... what should one expect?

Blogger Artisanal Toad May 16, 2017 12:54 PM  

@102 Grayman

Just my opinion, but in the same way that scalar weapons are far more effective and deniable than nukes (which is why they're being used), I don't believe we'll see drugs or tailored viruses that target specific markers on the human genome as a weapon so much as specific targeting of the microbiome. Nobody likes blowback.

Just as with scalar weapons, over 99% of the public is completely unaware of what is happening and for whoever can deploy a weaponized mix of microbes for the gut, it comes across as an act of God. And it's sexually transmissible as well.

Anonymous Prionyx May 16, 2017 12:54 PM  

@91 David-093
"If the West can survive the Black Death, it can survive anything."

If we were speaking of immunological attacks, I would be more likely to agree.

Immivasion, on the other hand, is a biological warfare agent of a completely different kind. It introduces permanent germline changes from which it may not be possible to recover.

Anonymous Grayman May 16, 2017 1:01 PM  

@111. Prionyx

Immivasion, on the other hand, is a biological warfare agent of a completely different kind. It introduces permanent germline changes from which it may not be possible to recover.

Well, you can remove the germline damage. But if you think people get touchy over the holocaust wait until you start genetically testing everyone and "removing" those who are tainted by the invaders.

Parents of mixed children are going to be in an uncomfortable spot no matter what when things go hot.

Anonymous Grayman May 16, 2017 1:10 PM  

@110. Artisanal Toad

Scalar weapons... I've read lots of fantastic claims, can you point to something that summarizes, discusses your implication of scalar weapons? The claims range form weather modification to zero-point to sound wave interferometry, etc.

Blogger Nationalist Flicka May 16, 2017 1:15 PM  

**The elite want stupid mud people who can work but not think.**

They don't care if they can work, really. The workers are becoming obsolete.

They just want them, for the short term, to create havoc. Then they'll off them and most of us. They'll keep a small population to keep the technology working.

Anonymous DaveA May 16, 2017 2:12 PM  

"Roosh needs to get laid"? Roosh is one of the world's foremost pickup artists, traveling the world and laying hundreds of beautiful young women. Roosh needs to get his STDs cured, marry, settle down, and start a family if he hasn't completely destroyed his ability to bond with other people.

Just because Roosh is evil or immoral doesn't mean we shouldn't listen to him. As Tim Larkin, who's writing a book about street fighting based largely on interviews with prison inmates, said in a recent TED Talk, sometimes the best information comes from the worst people.

Blogger Sam Spade May 16, 2017 2:15 PM  

I agree with some Roosh's analysis of the symptoms, but I don't agree with his black pilled conclusions.

Also, as some pointed out, the "mighty" and "fertile" races have some of those things because the generosity of the West.

There would haven't been population boom in Africa without western medicine and help. The child mortality would be insane, and the diseases would keep their numbers in check.

They are not mighty. The day the real shitlords take power in the west, they better run very far, and they will starve.

I think he is wrong there is no hope for all western nations. Like Vox Day hassaid a lot of times, there has been multipel times in history the situation was worse. We are just too used to the good times.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 16, 2017 2:33 PM  

@Wooly Phlox
Ummmm.... I like how you drop in and cast a batch of unfounded aspersions, then pretend to complement someone, then run away.

Weak troll, but self-satisfying I'm sure.

Blogger ViciousCreep May 16, 2017 2:34 PM  

740158323

@46 I have a hard time accepting this creationist formulation of “man made” religion. It is a little like describing Adam as the product of his own creation. One of the defining traits of religions is that their influence operates on scales for which human cognition is poorly adapted. The intentions of individual Muslims – benevolent or otherwise - are beside the point.

I say this is not to spread the gospel of Darwin, but to underscore the elusive obvious: Religious movements inherently abrogate human plans. It is quite clear to me that many Muslims have genuinely peaceful intentions. Millions of white people wilt in the face of this fact, since they believe that the designs of Muslims are identical to the designs of Islam.

@47 I would be reluctant to compare this to innoculation. Poland may have processed Europe’s cautionary example, but I would tend to attribute their reaction to bitter experience. It is a country lacking natural borders and whose nationhood was forged by numerous invasions. That said, you may be right. Decadance makes men myopic, perhaps we require the experience of genuine existential danger to really learn. (For a while.)

@84 I wouldn’t characterize this as pessimism. To my way of thinking, the most obvious danger is the failure to apprehend the magnitude of the test. I can tell you that my local Muslim population does not share this innocence... In this connection, I think we will find our reluctance to face reality will be reflected in limited escalation in the use of violence by Muslims. Their legendary capacity to rapidly transition into coordinated aggression will probably only emerge when they are in a position of decisive advantage.

@89 glosoli wrote: “The holy war is eternal I think” The Quoranic Concept of War by Brigadier General Malik puts this idea at the center of the Mohammedean war doctrine. “The Jihad, accordingly, may be stated as a doctrine of a permanent state of war, not continuous fighting.” -Majid Khadduri
Probably the closest concept we have is spiritual warfare, but this has unfortunately been perephrial in western strategy. ( One of the consequence is our ridiculous “Countering Violent Extremism” narrative.)
The book can be found here: http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/Quranic%20Concept%20of%20War.pdf

Anonymous User May 16, 2017 2:36 PM  

It's observably true to anyone of sufficiently high intelligence (no idea what the cut off is, but probably at least two sigma) that this world that exists and seems so real to most is merely a shadow. But because we are beings with souls we can, to a limited extent, act in the real world. This is why moral victory is the only real victory. If we win in the real world the shadows will shift seemingly as if by magic.

Incidentally, there was a study done a while back that purported to show free will can't exist because motor neuron impulses can be detected "before" the intent to move can be. To me it shows the exact opposite, that human intent is not shadow-stuff but real, and shadow tools can only measure its consequences.

Anonymous Athor Pel May 16, 2017 2:41 PM  

"113. Anonymous Grayman May 16, 2017 1:10 PM
@110. Artisanal Toad

Scalar weapons... I've read lots of fantastic claims, can you point to something that summarizes, discusses your implication of scalar weapons? The claims range form weather modification to zero-point to sound wave interferometry, etc.
"



start with geoengineering as a search term.

You'll find Dept of Defense papers on it as well as patents for the technology involved. It's all in the open. You will see what it is capable of for yourself.

You'll eventually find out where the facilities are and many of them are not in US territory. They're owned and run by other countries.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents May 16, 2017 2:58 PM  

Worrying about what Westerners might do with genetic engineering is about as silly as some warmist worrying about North American coal fired power plants. China is the big dog in many ways now. They are building power plants in Africa too.

The Chinese understand genetics, they will do their work,
period. We should support Chinese Christians in their evangelism, because the more Christians in China the better.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents May 16, 2017 3:02 PM  

@115
Roosh was one of the world's foremost pickup artists,

Or at least that is what he told people in his books. Like I said, his old identity is going or gone, and he's having a personal crisis. He needs the Bible.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 16, 2017 3:10 PM  

It's observably true to anyone of sufficiently high intelligence (no idea what the cut off is, but probably at least two sigma) that this world that exists and seems so real to most is merely a shadow.
Observably not true. There are plenty of +3SD Materialists who are even commenters right here, and most Christians would reject that assessment as well.

Anonymous Jill May 16, 2017 3:12 PM  

These barbarian he speaks of are also fond of destroying their own people. The future belongs to those who aren't hellbent on destruction.

Blogger Artisanal Toad May 16, 2017 3:24 PM  

@113 Grayman

Depends on who you consider credible.

In terms of "are they real" I would point to the comments of SecDef Cohen when he acknowledged they could do weather control, cause earthquakes and volcano eruptions, but in terms of discussion of what else they can do? We can go in two directions.

Tom Bearden http://www.cheniere.org/ is as good as any other and better than most for publicly available information. Of course, he's also a proponent of energy from the ether, which (by definition) makes him a kook. Except for that annoying fact that he's published, patented and others have successfully reproduced his experiments and proved he's right. Oops.

I find that Dr. Judy Wood makes the best case for what actually happened on 9/11 and the only conclusion as to what destroyed the buildings is scalar weapons. I wrote a post about this a couple of years ago:

https://artisanaltoadshall.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/circles-within-circles/

I think the photos speak for themselves, but go to Judy's site for her full presentation of evidence. http://www.drjudywood.com/

Or, you can watch her presentation here on the key evidence: https://vimeo.com/57923364

I find that to be the most credible presentation of evidence concerning what happened on 9/11 and I believe, dispositive evidence. As to what scalar weapons (direct energy weapons) can do, that's a good starting point. If that can be done, who needs nukes?

Anonymous badhairday May 16, 2017 3:31 PM  

@62. anonymos-coward

Is it possible that you've mistaken the plastic crap in the museum gift shop for the exhibits?

Anonymous Grayman May 16, 2017 3:46 PM  

@120 @ 125

Thank you. I am familiar with some of those sources but still had to ask as there are some very outrageous claims made at times. Weather modification, directed energy, etc doeant fall into that category, I've read through some of those patents. Hell, we have have been playing with HARP for decades and that is the tip of the iceberg.

I personally get a kick out of hypervelocity impactors (Rods from god) :)

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 16, 2017 3:49 PM  

I find that Dr. Judy Wood makes the best case for what actually happened on 9/11 and the only conclusion as to what destroyed the buildings is scalar weapons.

The best and indeed only sensible conclusion is that the combustion of dozens of tons of kerosene annealed and then softened the support columns, causing one of the upper floor to collapse. The impact of several hundred tons of concrete and steel caused the lower floors to collapse.
Anybody who's ever worked hot steel can demonstrate the process, if you like.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 16, 2017 3:50 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 16, 2017 3:52 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous User May 16, 2017 4:10 PM  

Materialists are fools who spiritually castrate themselves. Plenty of clever people fail to see self-evident things. Everyone has blind spots.

As for Christians rejecting my metaphor? What Light do you think casts these shadows? What Word do you think gives them order? And what Spirit connects us to the ultimate true reality, the only thing that actually exists in itself?

Blogger Artisanal Toad May 16, 2017 4:15 PM  

@128 Snidely Whiplash

Snidely, where I'm from we have this rule (it's a scientist thing), you look at the data before you write the report. Watch the videos of the towers being turned into dust and notice the lack of over a million tons of debris on the ground afterward. That's the evidence I was pointing to.

I'm not here to start a discussion of 9/11, I simply find that it's the best evidence of the use of scalar weapons (or direct energy weapons, if you prefer) available. That was the question I was responding to.

Interestingly, your response indicates why scalar weapons are so incredibly useful: otherwise intelligent people refuse to recognize they exist even when the evidence is before their eyes. Or, would be, if they took the time to look at the evidence.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 16, 2017 4:38 PM  

If the observable data support the obvious conclusion, there is no need to invent new technology so as to blame it on your personal Emmanuel Goldstein.

Blogger Beau May 16, 2017 4:45 PM  

OT

From yesterday: Eating lunch today on a job site Jim asked Ryan, "What are you doing?" Ryan said, "I'm wasting a computer scammer's time like he's wasting mine. He keeps calling back." We had just heard Ryan tell a telemarketer, "I'm thinking of becoming Amish and getting rid of all fancy things like electricity." When the guy next called, Ryan went on a roll of random comments, but Jim interrupted him, "Gimme that phone." Jim said to the computer guy, "I have just one question for you. Do you know Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior? The guy replied that he knew about Jesus. Jim said even the demons know about Jesus, "Do you want to ask him into your heart?" The man said, "Yes." His name is Ben. He confessed Jesus Christ as Lord who died to remove his sins and is resurrected from the dead taking away Ben's sin. Jim asked Ben, "Do you have a blank piece of paper on your desk?" Ben said, "Yes." Jim said, "I don't want you to write on it. Just look at it. That is what Jesus now sees of your sins Ben. They are blotted out." Ben said, "I felt that." Jim next told him, "I want you to tell the others around you about Jesus. Now here is my phone number. You can all me any time of the day or not, no matter what time zone if you need help or prayer." Jim told me afterwards, "I'm working on losing my timidity in talking to others over the phone, tell your guys on the blog."

From today: Eating lunch with Bart at Cattle Baron, at the end asked our server to put a 15% tip on. Next asked if he knew Jesus as his personal Lord and Savior. Rafa said, "I do." Bart said, "The tip is still the same." Rafa replied, "For an answer like that it should add an additional 25%. We all laughed. I said, "You got me brother," and added an additional 25%.

And also after lunch at Walmart:

Me: That hat you're wearing is 6666. Does it mean you're extra bad?
Man: No, it's from the 4 sixes ranch out of Guthrie, Texas. Over 100,000 acres, over 100 years old.
Me: Then I got just one question, but I think I already know the answer. Do you know Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior?
Man: Absolutely, I do.
We then proceeded into a blessed conversation. His wife joined us. We three prayed for their niece to quit smoking.

Anonymous Pennywise May 16, 2017 4:55 PM  

Getting back on to the topic at hand, Roosh's adult life, along with men like him, are root cause of these issues regarding the demise of Western Civilization--declining rates of white marriage and fertility. The jig is up for him. He is hitting the middle aged man wall and must rebrand himself to keep relevant. Roosh wrote several books for a targeted audience with the intention to make money and grab that 15 minutes of fame. He focused on the idea that men could have sex with exotic women without consequence, and inevitably Christian single men were drawn to his lure--we are men, there are fallen women in this world, we can have sex with them and leave them because they are fallen women, we do not have any responsibility because we are men and they are fallen women, we will be forgiven by marrying (near) virginal women. Had Roosh been properly brought up by his parents, he would refrained from "pumping and dumping", embraced Christianity, and wrote about how men ought to save their brethren from a life of misery and despair by chasing unchaste women...from the jump. But Roosh found a supposed loophole--men need not be moral when women are immoral. This philosophy has led Christian men down the path of ruin, a road that he helped to pave.

Anonymous Looking Glass May 16, 2017 4:56 PM  

@127 Grayman

It's actually been quite impressive no one has really put the work into a Rods From God approach. It's not really terribly difficult. A 1 ton Rod of Tungsten with some guidance system will level any military or civilian target. And most everything in a several mile radius.

It's also an easy approach for several countries to have a strategic deterrence without a full nuclear program. Japan, anyone?

Anonymous Grayman May 16, 2017 5:10 PM  

@ looking glass.

Orbital and sub-orbital bombardment systems (rods from god) are banned in several different treaties last I read.
Hence the US is working on hypersonic atmospheric "drones". I believe they have publicly done Mach 20 tests over the pacific.
If I remember correctly it's the Mach 25+ range where the kinetic energy approaches that of orbital bombardment.
Atmospheric mach 25+ is a tough nut to crack....

Anonymous BBGKB May 16, 2017 5:13 PM  

I find that Dr. Judy Wood makes the best case for what actually happened on 9/11 and the only conclusion as to what destroyed the buildings is scalar weapons... (or direct energy weapons, if you prefer)

It still counts as jewish lighting right?

Anonymous BBGKB May 16, 2017 5:15 PM  

Are we calling lizardmen Scalars now?

Blogger Artisanal Toad May 16, 2017 5:39 PM  

@138

They are reputed to have quantum scalar capability according to Beardon. It was in their interests to have it happen and Snidely just confirmed that if they did it, they got away with it.

@139

Depends on whether you use lube...

Blogger L. Jagi Lamplighter Wright May 16, 2017 5:48 PM  

When I was young, it was suggested that only ignorant people had lots of kids...smart people had two or less.

Now, I see no connection between education and number of kids...BUT I see a huge connection between politics and number of kids.

The majority of Liberals and atheists I know have zero to two kids.

Many of my Conservative Christian friends, including very educated ones, have five, six, or eight kids.

So the Liberal ideas we heard as a kid.... just were wrong.

Blogger L. Jagi Lamplighter Wright May 16, 2017 5:48 PM  

When I was young, it was suggested that only ignorant people had lots of kids...smart people had two or less.

Now, I see no connection between education and number of kids...BUT I see a huge connection between politics and number of kids.

The majority of Liberals and atheists I know have zero to two kids.

Many of my Conservative Christian friends, including very educated ones, have five, six, or eight kids.

So the Liberal ideas we heard as a kid.... just were wrong.

Blogger DeploraBard May 16, 2017 6:14 PM  

135) My bet: salvation with deep repentance and his best work yet to come. Aging without a legacy impacts men in their 40s.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents May 16, 2017 6:16 PM  

Now, I see no connection between education and number of kids...BUT I see a huge connection between politics and number of kids.

There is a connection between literacy and the number of children in the aggregate. Teaching people to read correlates with declining birth rate at the national level. In industrialized countries every child born was wanted in some sense or other. People who are less interested in children are taking their genes out of the pool.


Many of my Conservative Christian friends, including very educated ones, have five, six, or eight kids.


I see that too, or I see the intent in people only married for a few years. But on the other hand, the same large family size is true for illiterates in parts of Africa and south Asia. That's where the projection of billions of Africans comes from.


So the Liberal ideas we heard as a kid.... just were wrong.


Well yes, and not just in regard to population either.

Blogger Avalanche May 16, 2017 7:39 PM  

@20 "It takes a bigger cataclysm than the ending of a mere civilisational cycle to totally end a culture such as ours, I suspect. Climate change might do it, in combination with a nuclear war."

Surely, by climate change, you mean our oncoming descent into the depths of the next ICE AGE; which is expected to "peak" (i.e., to hits its nadir) in around 2030 or 2031? We're flying on this "plane" to Alaska, while the "airline and pilots" have told us to prepare for Hawai'i!

The inability of the fertile farmlands to provide enough food for our nation, never mind all the third world, will result in mass starvation. (The description is "Chicago weather in Atlanta." All that farmland up north will be too cold to grow food.)

Blogger lowell houser May 16, 2017 7:46 PM  

We will go the way of the Mayans? If the Mandella Effect is real, not at all. God will have to reboot reality after it's shredded beyond it's ability to bear.

Blogger weka May 16, 2017 9:45 PM  

No. Lizard men are Clintons.

And for them we will need not a Deadpool but bounties, as the deport themselves to an amenible nation.

Berkeley is not a nation,

My bet is they will settle in the UAE.

Anonymous a deplorable rubberducky May 16, 2017 10:06 PM  

The last time I brought up the themes of this post (that we are treading up the foothills of another Dark Age), this was met with groans and pushback in the readership. Glad to see that this realization is being taken more seriously.

Oh, and btw, reason isn't the culprit which leads to the despair of the Enlightenment. You can see the evidence of this in Roosh's post, especially here:

"Rational thinking from the enlightenment era, when taken to its logical end in proving that families, divinity, and traditional standards aren’t necessary, along with the notion that the individual is God, leads to the suicide of society."

It is when you proceed with reason with rejection of God, family and tradition that you arrive where the Enlightenment does. In contrast guys like Thomas Aquinas started with reason but with the opposite set of assumptions and arrived at a very different place.

The Enlightenment is condemned by it reason, but by its rebellion.

Anonymous a deplorable rubberducky May 16, 2017 10:07 PM  

Meant to say, "The Enlightenment is not condemned by it reason, but by its rebellion." Dangit.

Blogger Alan Gould May 16, 2017 10:55 PM  

@Avalanche

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. An ice age could definitely do us in.

Anonymous Mr. Rational May 17, 2017 2:39 AM  

Looking Glass wrote:Africa and parts of Asia have been starving to death for centuries. Worst case scenario, we just shoot down the planes. They're, actually, not that big of an issue.
Those parts cannot build planes.  Just prevent planes from going there, and they can't come back loaded with rapefugees.

DemonicProfessorEl wrote:If you want to get really pessimistic, think of who will be in control of nuclear power plants
White men with master's degrees.  Because NRC.

OpenID anonymos-coward May 17, 2017 5:43 AM  

badhairday wrote:Is it possible that you've mistaken the plastic crap in the museum gift shop for the exhibits?

No, not possible. I know enough Chinese to read the originals and understand that everything we know about China and Chinese memes (like 'Taoism') is nothing but mistranslation.

For example: people talk about a future Christian China, but few realize that Protestantism and Catholicism in China are two different religions that can't even agree on the most basic things, like how to translate the word 'God'.

There are currently three 'Gods' in China:

天主 ('The Lord')

上帝 (Also 'The Lord', but used historically in ancient China.)

神 ('spirit', or even 'a spirit'.)

Different religious traditions use different terms, and the theological and practical implications are pretty huge.

Anonymous Rocklea May 17, 2017 8:09 AM  

Hobnailed boots and silk slippers, then, Mongo smash. But Mongo now has an iPhone, and what's more, the technology is dumb enough for him to use effectively.

So we have war and resource restriction. The hard limits of resource restriction seem to be continually pushed further than ever thought possible. I am beginning to think our abstract concept of money, be it hard or fiat, debt or credit, is of little consequence. It's the underlying goods and services, the population growth and the standard of living that matter.

Now I know, reason and evidence suggests this state of affairs cannot continue, but what do we say of these when experience gainsays its conclusions​? Our lived experience, since the beginning of the agricultural revolution, is one of increases in population, standard of living, personal wealth, knowledge and longevity across the Globe (or, disc if you prefer). And if futurist are to be believed, the majority of jobs​ will be replaced by robot and software, 3D printing will mean manufacturing costs approaching zero and all of this tailored for Mongo to be able to press a button that farts rainbows.

In other words, no resource restriction, War, why? Now weather, Maunder minimum style, puts a wrinkle in this, though maybe not if cheap electricity and the coming tech wins out.

Nation mixing continues, everyone has full bellys and then it's Idiocracy writ large. Of course the low level violence of vibrancy would continue as well, and for many the solution would be:
1. Marry your cousin(s)
2. Find a snugly pair of pyjamas
3. Pray five times a day
4. Kill anyone who doesn't
5. Repeat steps one through four as needed.

So it's turtles all the way down... Until you hit a really thick layer of unicorn poop.

Blogger wreckage May 17, 2017 8:55 AM  

Very simply, the West either stops pretending it can blend freely with the not-West, or it unties the hands of its own.

In this regard, Vox is right; nationalism is the only path to peace.

Blogger Redpill Angel May 17, 2017 10:49 AM  


#143 said:
So the Liberal ideas we heard as a kid.... just were wrong.

Yes. Another idea I often heard was that educated, creative women would accomplish so much more with their lives if they chose not to have children, and yet that does not seem to be true, either. I see childless women with more time to play Second Life.

Blogger Cail Corishev May 17, 2017 11:15 AM  

I see childless women with more time to play Second Life.

None of those are really women. Especially not the lesbians.

But yeah, you're right. Lots of casual games and social media, maybe some blogging about her romantic failures and "Where are the good men?" articles, that's mostly what you get.

Anonymous Disciple of Kek May 17, 2017 12:27 PM  

I have little hope in much of the West, but there are still people and nations (Poland, Austria, Eastern Europe) that honor their culture and heritage, not submitting to the monoculture of globalism and multiculturalism. "We love diversity, but prescribe a sterilized, fake monoculture for the masses!"

The information is just sprouting. It is tiny, although some people have known this for years. I admit it, I used to be a liberal (but a more independent liberal who would vote for a Conservative if I liked them better) -- and now I am an Omni-Nationalist. I see it as the most viable solution for the future.

These ideas are starting to grow, and will bear fruit. When they bear fruit, there will probably be some amount of chaos and conflict, but I have faith the end will be good.

I am overcoming my fears and rejection. I used to have Facebook de-activated, but now I put it up and have been slowly red pilling people, or at least trying to. Even if 1 person re-evaluates their perspective, I consider myself successful. We must have courage, patience, and perseverance. It's hard, but I believe we can do it. Only when things seem lost, and the size of the enemy (multi-headed dragon of globalism) is apparent, do we begin to strategize and fight.

Anonymous Anonymous May 22, 2017 4:24 AM  

A support column failure, leading to the collapse of upper floors, would follow with the falling upper floors being resisted by the remaining 90% of the structure--the result of which would be a collapse NOT falling at near gravity speed.
Are you one of those 100 I.Q. guys who are too lazy, insecure, or able, to follow or employ simple reasoning? This, not to mention a veritable legion of engineering types who dispute the official narrative! Piss off.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts