ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, June 01, 2017

Alt-Right is inevitable

A cuckservative finally realizes that moral posturing is no substitute for fighting back:
If you're in a fight with someone, and you never do anything but parry blows and dodge, you can at least hope for him to tire himself out.

But he'll have regained his endurance by the next morning. And, as he actually enjoys just throwing blows at you, and you've done nothing to convince him this is a counterproductive idea -- he will be back.

If you never actually hit him right the fuck back -- when is he ever going to learn that fighting is not a good idea?

Many of us -- and I blame myself here -- have been pushing an idea of unilateral disarmament in this arena, hoping they would just learn how awful and venomous they are.

But they don't. I think they take a rather different lesson from our passive resistance than the one they intended.

We intended that by passively resisting, they would see us as showing moral courage and would learn from us that ceaseless violence and bullying and collectivized political campaigns run against everyday citizens pursuing no public office are wrong.

But they didn't learn that.

What our self-restraint has taught them is quite the opposite--when we refuse to fight back, they take that as signalling that deep down, we know they're right and that we are the monsters, and thus, our refusal to engage them in the fight they've started does not prove our moral rightness, but instead our moral corruption.
These people would have saved themselves a lot of time and frustration by simply reading SJWAL. And it's going to take them more time, and more SJW lunacy, before they actually start fighting. Even in this post, Ace feels the need to virtue-signal about how he doesn't want to fight, and he laments discovering that it is necessary to do so.

He shouldn't. The Alt-Right enjoys the conflict. We love it when they hand us yet another excuse for a reprisal. We are the happiest of warriors and we like nothing better than to see our enemies in full, panicked flight before us.

The Alt-Right is inevitable because everyone who doesn't join it will have submitted to the social justice Left. And not every cuck and con and libertarian and liberal is willing to do that. We're not going to convince them. The SJWs are, because they're certainly not going to stop on their own.

Labels: ,

124 Comments:

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 01, 2017 3:30 AM  

...And they sang as they slew...

Blogger Benjamin Kraft June 01, 2017 3:38 AM  

You'll be able to see evil plainly in the numbers of those still willing to be subjugated to the point of literally sucking.

Anonymous Looking Glass June 01, 2017 3:38 AM  

I was wondering if you'd see this. I was reading it going, "this is Ace, right?".

I feel many Sith Memes being applicable. "Give into your hate". Or "Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies".

It's hard to learn that some things simply "Are". You don't have full or even partial control over them. Plus, they'll learn that fighting & winning are fun. Lots and lots of fun.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft June 01, 2017 3:55 AM  

Somewhat ironically, it'll be the last ones to come over before the door locks that will be happily committing the greatest atrocities against their former comrades.

Even when they are apparently on our side and violently fighting the enemy, do not turn your back, as they have an endless supply of poisoned daggers and a psychopathic lack of compunctions, and your back is soft and stabbalicious.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft June 01, 2017 3:57 AM  

How better to virtue signal to your new friends than to decapitate your old ones with a machete?

Make no mistake, people who like virtue signaling have it ingrained, and they'll still have it while "working for us".

Anonymous Deadlocked June 01, 2017 4:07 AM  

The Alt-Right enjoys the conflict.

This is what scares a lot of non-extremists. People who enjoy conflict seek it out. How can we be sure that, after the Left goes down, the Alt-Right will stop fighting?

Blogger Benjamin Kraft June 01, 2017 4:23 AM  

@6. From a Christian perspective, it shouldn't stop fighting. The fight will never end until God himself ends it.

Obviously those who love conflict will tend to seek it, or even create it where none exists. To be honest those, all the people that finally have their blood up and ready to fight? This after anywhere between several decades and several centuries of being continuously abused and provoked (depending on specific irritant). You really think the people who took that long to rise are going to continue going after the fight?

Really, this is just another example of projection. The Left are the ones taunting and provoking a fight, not to mention already fighting in many ways. The moderates ("non-extremists", pfft) are sitting on their hands at best, but more often than not actively assisting the enemy, "neutrality" be shammed. They want assurances they won't be the next target? Well first of all, get the hell out of the target zone before we paint it.

Blogger wreckage June 01, 2017 4:26 AM  

@6 Lefties say the same of soldiers and cops. There is no reason to expect that those who prefer to fight back will turn into psychopaths once the war is over.

Blogger Phillip George June 01, 2017 4:43 AM  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpu12PXG4rA
alt right national anthem

Anonymous Looking Glass June 01, 2017 4:49 AM  

@6 Deadlocked

Unlike virtue signaling, conflicts have an End. The argument being put forward is also so historically ignorant that it's barely worth addressing. Last I checked, we weren't worrying about the Kaiser.

Blogger JACIII June 01, 2017 4:59 AM  

Deadlocked wrote:The Alt-Right enjoys the conflict.

This is what scares a lot of non-extremists. People who enjoy conflict seek it out. How can we be sure that, after the Left goes down, the Alt-Right will stop fighting?


This is when you explain to them why you you embrace your extremists.

The cucks managed to disarm the right by getting the right to ostracize its extremists. The things that cause the left "literally shaking" have been decimated by their own people. Point out the left has steadily built its extremist ranks.

Blogger tublecane June 01, 2017 4:59 AM  

@8-What about Rambo?

No, wait, he didn't draw first blood.

Ah, but cops did. I guess the lefties were right: it was psycho vets or psycho cops everywhere you look.

Thanks, Nixon. (I don't even know what that means.)

Blogger Sillon Bono June 01, 2017 5:02 AM  

Deadlocked wrote:The Alt-Right enjoys the conflict.

This is what scares a lot of non-extremists. People who enjoy conflict seek it out. How can we be sure that, after the Left goes down, the Alt-Right will stop fighting?


1) Why do you think we have to stop fighting?

2) Why do you think we want to stop fighting?

3) Why do you think there will be no new reasons to fight?

Blogger CYPHER June 01, 2017 5:03 AM  

We as a people have always fought. We love work and war and if you try us son, you"'ll die like the ones before. Its OUR thing. Stop bitchin'.

Blogger tublecane June 01, 2017 5:10 AM  

What always confuses me is how mainstream conservatives can revel in slaughtering, say, Iraqis--who are no threat except through 17 steps of imperial reasoning--but not the enemy at home. Unless you're talking about the Confederacy in 1861. In which case the more flaming corpses the better.

Violence is no stranger to them, is what I'm saying. But we're not even talking about war, here. We're talking about fisticuffs at most, right?

Blogger Desillusionerad June 01, 2017 5:14 AM  

One thing left out from the selection is the bit about the end state.
That's both the appeal and the weakness of the alt right - it doesn't have one.
On the one hand the solutions it favours lead to sub-optimal end states, on the other hand it has solutions (that aren't magical thinking).

Blogger tublecane June 01, 2017 5:16 AM  

@14-"The mentality of an army on the march is merely so much delayed adolescence; it remains persistently, incorrigibly, and notoriously infantile."

-Albert J. Nock.

I don't think he meant it flatteringly, but let's get a little infantile on the right, shall we? That's what's holding back our dear Gentleman Conservatives: for some reason they don't want to act like spoiled brats. As if there's any advantage to acting adult in PC America. Grow down!

Anonymous Deadlocked June 01, 2017 5:20 AM  

Benjamin Kraft and wreckage - I'm not concerned about those who fight back only in self-defense (either in culture war or a shooting one) because they'll usually stop shooting, pressuring advertisers, or whatever once their opponents stop. I am worried about the extremists on both sides, and they seem to be setting the tone of things.

Looking Glass - I don't get your point about historical ignorance. Could you explain? (I might just not have enough caffeine right now.)

Sillon Bono - the answer to #1 and #2 is the same. If you don't stop fighting, all you end up with is a wasteland.

Blogger tublecane June 01, 2017 5:26 AM  

@18-"they seem to be setting the tone of things"

Don't they always "seem" to be doing so?

Oh, we must watch our National Tone. What will they whisper about us down at the club?

Blogger Desillusionerad June 01, 2017 5:41 AM  

tublecane wrote:What always confuses me is how mainstream conservatives can revel in slaughtering, say, Iraqis--who are no threat except through 17 steps of imperial reasoning--but not the enemy at home. Unless you're talking about the Confederacy in 1861. In which case the more flaming corpses the better.

Violence is no stranger to them, is what I'm saying. But we're not even talking about war, here. We're talking about fisticuffs at most, right?


Because political violence is by definition radical - The antithesis to conservative.
Their strategy of not engaging and thus not escalating could only work if other (sane) actors on the left spent as much time demonizing radical leftists as it does demonizing right wing radicals.
But of course, they didn't, so the strategy is dead.

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable June 01, 2017 5:48 AM  

How can we be sure that, after the Left goes down, the Alt-Right will stop fighting?

One hopes they will not, or this kind of insanity will be right back in a heartbeat. You know what they say about a house swept clean, right? (Mt 12:43-45)

Blogger John S June 01, 2017 5:52 AM  

How can we be sure that, after the Left goes down, the Alt-Right will stop fighting?

I think this is a misunderstanding. The left cannot really "go down", because it's less an ideology than a personality type.

We're always going to have people trying to upset the natural order; either to profit from the disruption (see Kevin Williamson style sociopaths and the Globohomo elite he whores for), or to make themselves more comfortable in a "misery loves company" kind of way.

Our mission is to make it so unbearable to withstand the mockery and contempt we heap on them, that they STFU.

Shame always served us well in this regard in the past,but that's been systematically removed from our society. So we serve as a sort of artificial immune system in our otherwise GRIDS riddled age.

Remember that every degenerate you bullycide is ammo/helicopter fuel you saved for later. And we've all been relentlessly told how important efficiency is...

In summation: Always Be Trolling.

Blogger SteelPalm June 01, 2017 5:58 AM  

OF COURSE there will be further fighting once globalism and Social Justice are vanquished.

That's the entirety of human history. Conflict never ends. There are always new problems and new battles to take the place of the old ones.

This is also why the "peace in our time" and "end of history" folks are so childishly, blitheringly stupid.

But all of that is looking too far into the future and ultimately besides the point. The task at hand is defeating globalism/Social Justice.

Blogger Buybuydandavis June 01, 2017 6:05 AM  

Who is the guiltiest man in the room?

Anonymous Eric the Red June 01, 2017 6:05 AM  

Terrorism is not the unintended consequence of leftist policies, it is intentional. Mohammedans are hired mercenaries of the left. The left have declared war against us, our culture, our civilization, and our race. They deliberately import third-worlders to do their dirty work for them, because they don't have the balls to do it themselves. Then they want us so busy focusing on gangs and terrorist scum, that you forget about putting the ultimate blame on the left where it belongs.

Leftists by proxy go after us and our children... what do you think should be done to them?

Anonymous Wendell Purdey June 01, 2017 6:12 AM  

Ace is a fat neurotic cuck homo. He is safely ignored.

Blogger Malobika Banerjee June 01, 2017 6:17 AM  

I think this article will fully complement you article. Please continue publishing helpful topics like this. check out Cogxim's full information of Finance Management Software.

Anonymous badhairday June 01, 2017 6:39 AM  

'The Alt-Right is inevitable because everyone who doesn't join it will have submitted to the social justice Left.'

That's the seed right there.

Blogger WK June 01, 2017 6:49 AM  

The First Horseman is islam. The Second is Marxism. This fight against the Left will not end until the End.

Anonymous Goodnight June 01, 2017 7:20 AM  

I saw that Erick Erickson tweeted this about the Kathy Griffin beheading pic:

"When you demand someone apologize and she does, you accept it and move on. It's good manners."

Manners. Jesus. That has to be the official cuck motto - "It's good manners."

Blogger praetorian June 01, 2017 7:29 AM  

The great trolls of the alt-right
Are the men that God made mad
For all their wars are merry
And all their wojaks are sad

Blogger John S June 01, 2017 7:45 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger John S June 01, 2017 7:47 AM  

We're looking for more of a Captain Needa to Vader style apology

Blogger phunktor June 01, 2017 7:49 AM  

"sub-optimal end states"....

Are you sure you understand the dynamics and the constraints well enough to say that? Can you perform the integration over the grand assemblage of objective functions of us and our allies?
We're not talking optimal. We're talking survival. For us, and not for them.

Anonymous Eardstapa June 01, 2017 7:50 AM  

"How can we be sure that, after the Left goes down, the Alt-Right will stop fighting?"

There is no end of history, where perfect peace prevails, this side of the second coming; there is always something new to fight over and something worth fighting over.

Anonymous BBGKB June 01, 2017 8:10 AM  

If you never actually hit him right the fuck back -- when is he ever going to learn that fighting is not a good idea?

But punching back with the right hand is anti Semitic and with the left racist

Why do you think we have to stop fighting?

If you don't stop fighting after driving trannies out of reading to kids in public libraries in NYC, SF, LA & now PHILLY, you will end up driving them out of Boy Scouts also reversing the hard work of over 9000 jewish lawyers reversing the 2000 supreme court ruling.
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/inq-blinq/Drag-queens-reading-to-kids-No-problem-at-Cherry-Hill-Library----.html

The left cannot really "go down", because it's less an ideology than a personality type

The left goes down all the time but usually by the railroad tracks or graveyards

Blogger Dirk Manly June 01, 2017 8:13 AM  

@6

Fighting back is not the same as instigating. Even pro hockey recognizes the difference.

Blogger Cail Corishev June 01, 2017 8:19 AM  

This is what scares a lot of non-extremists. People who enjoy conflict seek it out. How can we be sure that, after the Left goes down, the Alt-Right will stop fighting?

To them I say:

We don't care, because you did nothing about the Left's extremism, instead excusing and compromising with them, so you can stuff your deep concerns about ours.

We don't care, because we don't actually expect the Left to "go down" for good. This is an ongoing war that will continue until He comes back to end humanity's time in this world. The Left's power may ebb and flow throughout history, but it will never be extinguished, so there will always be a fight to be fought. If you think we'll run out of leftist institutions needed destruction in the next few lifetimes, you're more optimistic than any of us.

We don't care, but if you care, get out there and fight the Left with us, instead of wringing your hands over what we might do someday. If you don't want our taste for the fight to keep growing, work to finish it as soon as possible.

People who enjoy conflict seek it out.

It's much worse than that. Those people were going to find conflict anyway, Alt-Right or no. What you need to fear now is when the men who don't enjoy conflict become convinced that conflict is the only solution.

Blogger Student in Blue June 01, 2017 8:23 AM  

Even in this post, Ace feels the need to virtue-signal about how he doesn't want to fight, and he laments discovering that it is necessary to do so.

And this is a clear example why reformed cucks should never be in leadership positions amongst the Alt-Right -- they'll constantly be searching for ways to stop fighting. This will inevitably include believing the SJWs when they lie yet again about "Oh, we surrender, we won't do any nasty bad stuff like that again, just pleeeease let me keep my tenure!".

Blogger William Meisheid June 01, 2017 8:26 AM  

"When you demand someone apologize and she does, you accept it and move on. It's good manners."

Forgiving or accepting someone's apology does not negate that actions have consequences. Are you arguing for no accountability or just cucking out? Either way someone has to pay the freight bill.

Blogger Cail Corishev June 01, 2017 8:32 AM  

There is no reason to expect that those who prefer to fight back will turn into psychopaths once the war is over.

I live not far from the birthplace of Paul Tibbets, the pilot of the Enola Gay, which dropped the bomb on Hiroshima. Before that, he bombed lots of civilians in Europe and Africa. As far as I can tell, when he came home, no one suggested that he be kept off the streets because all that killing might be habit-forming. But somehow the Alt-Right winning -- in the political and social spheres, probably not involving much actual killin' -- is going to turn us into monsters.

It's just silly.

Blogger EoP MILED Clerk June 01, 2017 8:34 AM  

EoP comment available at: EoP v WiP NWO Neg: 28 May: Alt Right: Council of European Canadians .. Vox Popoli.

Blogger Al From Bay Shore June 01, 2017 8:34 AM  

@30 Erickson's comment is a classic example of a person who believes "manners" are in still play only because he fails to understand that a war is being waged. This akin akin to people arguing that "if we all were to sit down just talk things out....." The public sphere has collapsed. SJWs know this but the RINOs and Cucks don't.

Blogger Marie June 01, 2017 8:38 AM  

@18

So, you think the people blocking our interstates, rioting at universities, and looting businesses are not going to turn our country into a wasteland?

Our extremists are not acting out. We don't need protection from them.

But if you want to be useful, please go talk to the left about their conflict-loving ways because they are hurting people.

Blogger Cail Corishev June 01, 2017 8:38 AM  

I saw that Erick Erickson tweeted this about the Kathy Griffin beheading pic:

She's still not gonna sleep with him.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd June 01, 2017 8:39 AM  

Al From Bay Shore wrote:The public sphere has collapsed. SJWs know this but the RINOs and Cucks don't.

Al, do they not know, or do they not want to say the truth out loud? It's looking increasingly like the latter.

Blogger SemiSpook37 June 01, 2017 8:40 AM  

Dirk Manly wrote:Fighting back is not the same as instigating. Even pro hockey recognizes the difference.

Slightly OT, but relevant to your point: Malkin and Subban fought last night during Game 2 of the SCF. Now, Subban, the token black goon, starts the incident by going after Malkin, yet Malkin, the Russian, gets slapped with an extra 2 minutes for "roughing" in addition to his 5 for fighting.

(((Bettman))) may be ruining the NHL, but it's more because of his SJW BS than it is anything else.

Anonymous Looking Glass June 01, 2017 8:52 AM  

@47 SemiSpook37

Bettman was David Stern's greatest accomplishment. Got rid of a hard-charging but most incompetent employee and killed part of his competition.

Blogger Al From Bay Shore June 01, 2017 8:54 AM  

@46 I'll have to concede. The cucks and RINOs have a tendency to deny reality's harsh and obvious truths.

Blogger Quilp June 01, 2017 8:55 AM  

Did someone show up at Ace's home with placards calling him racccissss? Man up Ace, fights are never what we want them to be, they present themselves, and you either take up the challenge and fight for what you believe in, or surrender. At this point I find the continued virtue signaling to be nauseating.

This was expressed pretty damn well:
"We intended that by passively resisting, they would see us as showing moral courage and would learn from us that ceaseless violence and bullying and collectivized political campaigns run against everyday citizens pursuing no public office are wrong.

But they didn't learn that.

What our self-restraint has taught them is quite the opposite--when we refuse to fight back, they take that as signalling that deep down, we know they're right and that we are the monsters, and thus, our refusal to engage them in the fight they've started does not prove our moral rightness, but instead our moral corruption.

We think: We are showing them a better way by acting in a manner that is morally superior.

They infer: They are submitting to us as if they are our inferiors, therefore they must know that they are in fact our inferiors."

That pretty much goes back to at least George W Bush. But how can he express that idea so succinctly, and then still whine (and whine and whine) about having to stand up to the consequences the (the SJW's) that cuck behavior produced. Maddening.

Blogger John S June 01, 2017 9:02 AM  

"Oh, we surrender, we won't do any nasty bad stuff like that again, just pleeeease let me keep my tenure!".

Yep. Endings negotiations should be "very well, you may have a marked grave".

At least our posterity will know where to relieve themselves. And it's only fair, after all the respect they've shown our honored dead.

Blogger Dos Voltz June 01, 2017 9:21 AM  

I read this over at Ace's yesterday, and I thought, thank God, the kid has finally come around.

Then I thought how the right (in the last 5 years or so) seems to be finally awakening to the evil that the left has always represented, and is perfectly captured by Hamlet's soliloquy where he is considering two paths before him, which indeed are the difference between life and death:

To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?

Cucks prefer to "nobly" suffer.

The alt-rt is the martial side of the "right" who are most happy "to be," to declare we have a right "to be," and be willing to take up arms to END the sea of troubles.

Blogger Titus Quinctius Cincinnatus June 01, 2017 9:30 AM  

"Passive resistance" is a contradiction in terms.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 01, 2017 9:33 AM  

Basically his self interest revolving around his money is threatened and now is time to fight, no real reasoning with him produced this result.

Cue up alpha supremo DC Sunsets and his social mood theories.

Blogger Cluebat Vanexodar June 01, 2017 9:42 AM  

I like Ace and have been reading his blog for many years. I don't agree with all of his positions, but if he becomes bellicose his rhetoric is like weaponized anthrax. Good to know he is reject the cuck and embracing logic.

Ace is a good get and many will follow his lead- I am sure of that.

Blogger James Skinner June 01, 2017 9:45 AM  

In other words making your country such a bad place to live that nobody wants to go there is not the only solution to maintaining cultural homogeneity.

Anonymous Teapartydoc June 01, 2017 9:52 AM  

Fuckin' A.

Blogger Ransom Smith June 01, 2017 9:53 AM  

She's still not gonna sleep with him

Anyone who would want to sleep with her is insane.

Imagine how long she's ridden the carousel.

Anonymous crushlimbraw June 01, 2017 9:55 AM  

Keep it simple - do you blame and reason with the termites when they infest your house?
No, you eliminate them - and then maintain a constant watch to never allow them to infest again.
That's why I am sick of us always blaming the Left and the SJWs - that's what they do - they're SJW's! Who allowed it?
Direct quote from my website - "The destruction of the ‘American Way’ accelerated under my watch – and yours, if you’re anywhere my age – so let’s fess up – we were part of the problem. How so? We let a bunch of ‘developmentally arrested’ adolescent know nothings take over the entire culture and country – every institution you can name is run by so-called liberals (fascists is a better word). It took them over 100 years, but let’s face it – they are in charge and they are not bashful about telling us that they are."

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 01, 2017 9:59 AM  

Many, many years ago a Black man told me that in the end it comes down to violence, but being a sheltered white kid from the sticks who believed in the BS of 'Murka (that safe shopping space for white women) I thought him daft.

He was right. My Boomer wife wants her goo goo 'Murka safe shopping space rhetoric and to hear otherwise is emotionally hurtful, but I have no doubt that given enough SJW/antifa/Hillary Deplorable antics she will be more like "pull their guts out their asses."

Anonymous Toddy Cat June 01, 2017 10:06 AM  

"Despotic governments can stand 'moral force' till the cows come home; what they fear is physical force."

George Orwell

Blogger tz June 01, 2017 10:12 AM  

We should not wish for war, but the fight was brought to us. War is hell.

But we are at war. For decades, rules didn't matter to the left. Now the alt-right has arisen to fight and win. The left may be calling for rules back soon, but it won't work.

Also the armies are about equal. Both the Union and Confederacy thought victory would be swift. It wasn't. And there will have to be something like Sherman's march through Georgia before it is over. Let it be the alt-right that does the march.

The acid attacks against the Deploraball were averted, but what about when it isn't stopped? When there are deaths on both sides? Like the BernieStine knifer in Oregon. Bike lock prof.

Right now there is less proximity - but the left wields influence from their enclaves. Look at Liberty, Eastern Washington that wishes to secede from Olympia.

The left is like King George and Parliament imposing draconian laws from a distance, sending thugs to enforce them. Proximity by proxy.

Enjoy the conflict.

Anonymous Avalanche June 01, 2017 10:14 AM  

I've read through about the first 150 comments (after reading Ace's good essay). (Don't know anything about him, never read him before -- but that was one powerful essay!)

As with comments here; I cull the comments and send to my 'tribe' to try to keep them or get them awakened.

One point I raised with an awakened but often despairing friend: SEE how many commenters! SEE how many folks are already in this game. (Stop watching the g.d. MSM whose sole purpose is to fill you with despair (and fake news)!

We often forget, in reading and agreeing or disagreeing with the points of the commenters, to actually look at how many there are! It's not a tiny group, off in a corner, sucking their thumbs and multi-replying. Quantity has a power all its own.

Blogger wreckage June 01, 2017 10:15 AM  

@18, their extremists are setting the tone. The Right knows how to deal with extremists, because we have a notion of moral violence; the Left can't; either everything is OK in the Cause, or nothing is.

The Right has shown repeatedly that we can and do suppress our extremists reflexively and effectively, because unlike the Left whose extremist are just more violent, our extremists actually threaten our goals. For example, an extremist Communist who achieves revolution goes across the border to foster more. An extreme Nationalist, for example WW1 USA, retires to within its own border and refuses to come out again.

Put another way: does shooting an intruder in your house make you any more likely to commit murder outside your house? No, because you only wanted the intruder to cease threatening. That's the Right. We know what we want. Families, homes, peace.

Blogger CM June 01, 2017 10:17 AM  

Nowhere has this stupid idea worked past round 1. We teach our kids to roll over for bullies: use your words dear; they are just misunderstood; show some compassion. Yeah? A bloody nose is more effective.

Use words the first time. If they weren't convinced, the 2nd time won't be doing it. I teach my kids to walk away in round 2. If round 3 happens, punch 'em back.

Blogger John S June 01, 2017 10:18 AM  

Ace's passive resistance sounds like it involves Kegel exercises. Just bear down and think about the constitution Ace... eventually they'll get bored (hint-you will too).

Blogger Quadko June 01, 2017 10:20 AM  

Passive resistance only works against the civilized, never the barbarian. Had Gandhi tried it with Attila the Hun rather than the British, outcome different.

So it obviously doesn't work against the left.

Blogger Dos Voltz June 01, 2017 10:27 AM  

@65 CM

That sounds a lot like what my martial arts instructor said back in early 1980s:

When someone makes it known that he wants to fight you, your response should be
1. I'm sorry
2. I'm sorry
3. You're sorry

I have since modified that a bit for these modern times, I trimmed out the fat of #2.

Blogger Jon D. June 01, 2017 10:30 AM  

If they want respect from honest liberals (which i guess is the only fear they have) they'll gain it more through fighting than through silence. Should see some of the private messages I get from people one would never expect. Fighting for truth is attractive to anyone seeking truth. If they're not seeking truth, why would anyone want to impress them?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 01, 2017 10:40 AM  

Mr.MantraMan wrote:Basically his self interest revolving around his money is threatened and now is time to fight, no real reasoning with him produced this result.
I think it was actually the Kathy Griffin thing. He wanted her head on a pike, and got it. Someone, perhaps his wife, called him on it, and this is the response.

Feels good, man.

Blogger Michael Neal June 01, 2017 10:43 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 01, 2017 10:44 AM  

Michael Neal wrote:I'm being attacked right now by SJWs in a big way and am looking at getting legal representation.
You need to recruit allies. Do it now, give us details.

Blogger bosscauser June 01, 2017 10:53 AM  

Pick a side. We have....

Gab.ai/GaryCauser

Blogger Doom June 01, 2017 10:58 AM  

Sometimes, I guess, I miss the point here. I have doubts. I kick tires. I don't trust. But this? This, if it is what is really the point? This is my game. While it is true that I moved from a liberal enclave, escaped really, that was a place where my resistance was going to see me either murdered and allowed to be, or arrested for killing a tribe of dindos. If nothing else, for not keeping off my lawn, though the drug deals and banger crap would be good reasons too.

Anyway... while I moved, it is creeping in here too. And I have gotten some nasty looks from some of the creepier college kids and... dindo drop-outs who, what, don't have enough money to leave now that they toasted college prospects, whatever money they had, and more brain cells on drugs and booze than they could afford?

Anyway. I'm ready. Verbal will, generally, be dealt with verbally. But just to a point. What the congressman in Montanan, was it?, did? Right. I'm with him. Won't apologize. And I will fight it in court, too, if need be. Damned straight. I will attempt not to kill, unless that is a reasonable force option. Three on one, or more? People are dying. Won't be me... unless I stroke out. Anyway...

Blogger Nationalist Flicka June 01, 2017 11:07 AM  

** War is hell.**

So is living the way we are going to be forced to live.

True story. I had lunch the other day with a woman who is, admittedly, pretty woke but prefers to try and ignore most of what is happening.

She asked me if I had seen the "No Whites" day at, I think, Evergreen College or University up in the PNW.

I told her I had.

She then said something to the effect of she was on the same page as me. War was coming and it better to be now than later when we are weaker. She didn't want her boys living as slaves in their own country.

This is suburban women starting to have these thoughts and coming to these conclusions. I am sure not en masse, but it's coming.

Blogger BassmanCO June 01, 2017 11:08 AM  

@38 Cail "It's much worse than that. Those people were going to find conflict anyway, Alt-Right or no. What you need to fear now is when the men who don't enjoy conflict become convinced that conflict is the only solution."

Exactly. I am in this latter camp. I enjoy physical activities, but not conflict. But in the last year I have gotten my CCW permit and and carry everywhere I legally can. I put up with less bullshit. Because I can see the writing on the wall. Fight back, in whatever way you can, or these bastards will roll over us and our children. And the one thing that brings me swiftly to anger and violence is someone messing with my children.

Blogger Michael Neal June 01, 2017 11:09 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Nationalist Flicka June 01, 2017 11:12 AM  

**while I moved, it is creeping in here too.**

Same here in AZ. It's getting bad.

I will go into a neighborhood and literally we are talking Tower of Babel. It's insane. And I am talking nice neighborhoods, 300-600k homes.

And the blacks are just growing exponentially. It used to be you could go weeks without ever running into one. Now it's every third person I see.

I think I am going to have to leave. Where? Don't know. Somewhere with high walls and strong gates.

Blogger Michael Neal June 01, 2017 11:13 AM  

I'm pretty much just a Christian libertarian and not even alt-right but I am moving more that way with each incident like this

Blogger Duke Norfolk June 01, 2017 11:16 AM  

Goodnight wrote:"When you demand someone apologize and she does, you accept it and move on. It's good manners."

Oh, FFS, it's really pathetic, isn't it? First of all a non-apology isn't an apology. If he thinks she was sincere then he dumber than I thought. But of course it's just him wanting to get back into submissive mode ASAP.

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable June 01, 2017 11:18 AM  

I saw that Erick Erickson tweeted this about the Kathy Griffin beheading pic:

She's still not gonna sleep with him.


Aaagh, Cail, I can't un-picture that now. Thanks.

Blogger rcocean June 01, 2017 11:20 AM  

**And this is a clear example why reformed cucks should never be in leadership positions amongst the Alt-Right**

Exactly. And one reason the Alt-Right is neccessary is because Conservaties not only invited Cucks and Neo-Cons into their "Big tent" they gave them the microphone and leadership positions. Look at all the famous #Nevertrumpers - they - at one time - were all Neo_cons and/or former liberals.

Blogger rcocean June 01, 2017 11:23 AM  

Erickson isn't just the biggest cuck ever, he's a total weirdo. He's getting paid to comment, yet he's constantly cursing/lashing out/insulting someone (usually a conservative) and then issuing some weird Mea Culpa 'cause he's a Christian or something.

Blogger tuberman June 01, 2017 11:26 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Cail Corishev June 01, 2017 11:26 AM  

Erickson isn't just the biggest cuck ever,

There's some awfully stiff competition for that title these days.

Blogger tuberman June 01, 2017 11:30 AM  

For all the people quoting ERICK ERICKSON, he is so obviously just another traitor, he is not worth discussing.

He is not another cuck like Ace of Spades, who has the Right to change and grow. Erick is full on invested Uniparty Globalist.

Traitors will some day just be treated as traitors, and especially the ones who call themselves "conservatives."

Blogger rcocean June 01, 2017 11:32 AM  

One great thing about Trump is he smoked out all the conservative traitors and cucks. Will for example is now on MSBNC attacking Trump. Erickson has been shown to be a whiny useless Cuck, Frum has gone crazy, Goldberg tweets dog pictures and moans abut Trump. And Kristol has made it clear he hates the American working class and wants Trump and the Republican congress to fail.

Blogger rcocean June 01, 2017 11:36 AM  

**For all the people quoting ERICK ERICKSON, he is so obviously just another traitor, he is not worth discussing.**

I agree. I'm still trying to figure out the whole "Red state" crowd. Who the hell is their audience and who supports them? They're just a bunch of Trump hating, neo-cons - which is about .01% of the US public.

Blogger SemiSpook37 June 01, 2017 11:40 AM  

Looking Glass wrote:Bettman was David Stern's greatest accomplishment. Got rid of a hard-charging but most incompetent employee and killed part of his competition.

That's not to say the NHL is completely unwatchable. It's inherently more entertaining than the NBA could ever hope to be. I mean, people want Nashville to beat Pittsburgh in the SCF out of sheer spite, which is entertaining in its futility, unlike the NBA Championship where it's Golden State and Cleveland...

Again...

For the 3rd year in a row.

Anonymous Bellator Mortalis June 01, 2017 11:46 AM  

I really do not wish to fight. Because if I have to do so, I will not stop. I reason that if I fight someone but don't kill them, it is logical for them to return at some time when I am not ready and kill me from the shadows. If I have to fight, it is logical to kill them to prevent them from returning to kill me. Therefore, it it is necessary to kill them. And of course, they have may have family, friends, and they definitely have the power of the state behind them. This means that preemptively it is necessary to then move on and kill their family, any friends, and any agents of the state. Of course this is a battle that I will lose in the end.

Too extreme? Faulty logic? Maybe. But I think that once I begin to fight, that will be the end result. Therefore I do not wish to fight until death is preferable to not fighting. And if my thinking is similar to that of many "peaceful white people" it explains why "peaceful white people" are so hesitant to fight. Because once it is necessary to fight, then the battle will be to the death. On a mass scale.

There is a joke meme about Washington crossing the Delaware. The tag line goes something like: "America - crossing a freezing river in a blizzard on Christmas eve to kill the British in their sleep". Of course this is NOT historically accurate but it conveys the sentiment.

Once it is necessary to fight -- then kill them all. Never stop. Keep escalating until there is no one left to kill. Then salt the ground. Carthago delenda est.

Blogger Wanda Sherratt June 01, 2017 11:59 AM  

"When you demand someone apologize and she does, you accept it and move on. It's good manners."

Who demanded she apologize? Who would be so stupid? We all know the word of a Leftist is worthless, so we know that any "apology" emanating from that dungheap would be a lie.

I'm at the Goldfinger stage:

"Do you expect me to apologize?"
"No, Ms Griffin, I expect you to die!"

Blogger Ingot9455 June 01, 2017 12:19 PM  

True repentance requires that you pay a penalty. Griffin needs to plead guilty to some misdemeanor and do community service. (It's okay if she gets comedy material or of it. )

Blogger Duke Norfolk June 01, 2017 12:31 PM  

Wanda Sherratt wrote:Who demanded she apologize? Who would be so stupid? We all know the word of a Leftist is worthless

Indeed. Excellent point. And as the point has been made, they have pushed this beyond debate and discussion. There will be war.

Anonymous Grayman June 01, 2017 12:32 PM  

@22
The left cannot really "go down", because it's less an ideology than a personality type

Sure they can. Its generally called a genocide, but you certainly could erase a targeted group within a generation or 2. Never say never!


@90 Bellator Mortalis

Total war. In the west it will most likely be the LEAST destructive option. Eradicate any active or potential adversary or else face decades of grinding guerilla war with hot flare ups that is significantly more destructive in the long run.
The question is would the west have the fortitude to follow in the romans footsteps in that regard, erasing entire regions. Such a path will be easier for Europe as it is still primarily white native Europeans even with the 20+ million invaders. The US is only about 60 - 65% "native white" with the urban areas generally dominated by minorities.

Blogger J. T. K. June 01, 2017 12:35 PM  

I used to love Ace's site, but these days it comes across as just way too normie. We could consider it the far right edge of cuckery, but still inside the cuck palisades.

Blogger Cail Corishev June 01, 2017 1:02 PM  

Who demanded she apologize? Who would be so stupid?

Not us, but I'm sure respectable conservatives like Erickson demanded it -- respectfully, of course -- because fairness and decency, and because they don't like to see anything that might push a few more people into Trump's corner.

And now leftists and cucks will forever use her apology as "evidence" that ideological enforcement goes both ways. They will claim that this one attention-seeker's non-apology balances out all the forced cake baking, all the people fired for offending an SJW, all the Brendan Eichs and Tim Hunts.

That's why we not only wouldn't ask for her apology; we don't want leftists to apologize.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 01, 2017 1:28 PM  

Cucks cannot even save colleges and universities, first the women's bathrooms now the campuses, what a losing streak. Why do they even have an audience?

Anonymous CarpeOro June 01, 2017 1:58 PM  

"The Alt-Right enjoys the conflict.

This is what scares a lot of non-extremists. People who enjoy conflict seek it out. How can we be sure that, after the Left goes down, the Alt-Right will stop fighting?"

Non-extremists? You mean cuckservatives? Neo-cons? Liberals? Or just women? Women can be understood - it is part of their genetic makeup to generally try to avoid men in conflict. The rest get no such pass. Their fears are based on the fact that they share many of the same vile tendencies as the outright SJW: a desire to watch others fight and profit from it, a desire to pose as the virtuous ones and command others, or like neo-cons simply having changed their label and never their intent to rule others by any means. If you are a male and have never felt the surge of adrenaline when you are hit that is not a virtue - that is a flaw. We were created that way in order to be the protectors of the family. A man is not meant to fear it, merely to control it and use it in a wise fashion. Just like guns are tools, so is that will to fight.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 01, 2017 2:05 PM  

rcocean wrote:Who the hell is their audience and who supports them? They're just a bunch of Trump hating, neo-cons - which is about .01% of the US public.
In Erickson's case, it's the Ricketts family, who owns Ameritrade, the Chicago Cubs, and the campaign to end earmarks, for some reason. They also have members on the boards of the American Enterprise Institute, the Republican National Committee, and Lambda Legal.

Anonymous A.B. Prosper June 01, 2017 2:36 PM  

Deadlocked wrote:The Alt-Right enjoys the conflict.

This is what scares a lot of non-extremists. People who enjoy conflict seek it out. How can we be sure that, after the Left goes down, the Alt-Right will stop fighting?


Our war won't end till all wars cease.

Ice-T Colors

Blogger tz June 01, 2017 2:44 PM  

Losertarians eviscerated

Specifically mentioning the alt-Right (and -lite) is where the action is, and their conferences are more an embarassment than any kind of rallying cry or discussion - they've even turned Jury Nullification into an LGBTQ issue.

Oh, and the panel on how to insure no one from the alt-right will be welcome.

As I said earlier, fully converged.

Blogger Otto Lamp June 01, 2017 3:04 PM  

Let's not fight for our freedom for fear some among us might fight too hard?

More likely some just fear the fight.

Many prefer comfortable slavery to uncomfortable freedom.

Blogger Otto Lamp June 01, 2017 3:07 PM  

Let's not fight for our freedom for fear some among us might fight too hard?

More likely some just fear the fight.

Many prefer comfortable slavery to uncomfortable freedom.

Blogger Chris Eastlund June 01, 2017 3:15 PM  

Ace is only partway there, he still cucks out.

"I deeply desire the end-state they seek, where people actually have freedom to think and speak as they want"

Until he realizes that this is NOT the goal of the left, he will continue to find ways to back down.

There's probably a name for this delusion, but I see it as just plain insanity. It's long been plain that this is not what the left does, and it is no longer what they say. Their voice and actions are now quite congruent - the right is supposed to shut up and die.

Blogger Cail Corishev June 01, 2017 3:56 PM  

@104, exactly. We've said it here before, but many conservatives give leftists the moral benefit of the doubt, assuming them to be well-intentioned fighters for freedom and justice who have been misdirected by bad ideology. No one to the conservative's left is actually a bad seed; they've just fallen in with a bad crowd. The conservative then positions himself as the wiser, elder brother of sorts, who has the good solutions that the well-intentioned leftists crave but somehow keep missing. If he can only get them to listen (perhaps if he's moar impressively sacrificing and noble!) then their great intentions can be redirected to good, and we all live happily ever after.

It's not hard to see how this leads to the ratcheting effect. He wants the left to advance the noble goals he thinks it has; just in a different way than it intends. He's like a defensive football player who's not trying to tackle the ball carrier, just redirect him toward the sideline. Usually that just gets you run over.

Blogger Billy Ray June 01, 2017 4:12 PM  

the fascist alt right v. the communist SJW left - nice to see history rhyming with 1930s Germany

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 01, 2017 4:35 PM  

Billy Ray wrote:nice to see history rhyming with 1930s Germany
And a subject of the Tuskegee experiment shows up to give his assessment.

Blogger tublecane June 01, 2017 4:36 PM  

@20-"Because political violence is by definition radical - The antithesis to conservative."

I don't agree. Political violence may be used to maintain or restore order.

But I have think you're right in the sense that conservatives see the alt-right as radical. Part of its motivation is to tear out the current order. If not at its roots, at least the alt-right wants to go at it well below the superficial level at which normal politics operates.

You may as well call the ruling order disorder, and surely conservatives know they aren't in control anymore, whether or not it's disorder. Anyway, it's only been around for a few decades. The roots of modernity and Western Civilization, which rightists seek to preserve, are further down. So they're a funny kind of radical.

I never thought mainstream conservatives were into conserving order, whatever kind of order it may be, simply for the sake of order. Their hero Lincoln didn't do that, did he? Something must push them over the edge. We'll have to wait.

Blogger tublecane June 01, 2017 5:04 PM  

@22-I think they mean "go down" as in be removed from power. Leftism will always be there, but it doesn't have to be ruling us.

Blogger tublecane June 01, 2017 5:10 PM  

@23-"Peace in our time" is not peace forevermore. You don't have to be blitheringly stupid to think peace for any amount of time is possible.

Then again, people do mean different things by "peace." Its opposite could be anything from total global war to everyday manly struggle.

Anonymous Grayman June 01, 2017 6:21 PM  

Stop with the "WORLD PEACE!!!!" bullshit!!!!

Got like hot/cold, day/night, etc. There is a balance. Any system that isn't at the level of heat death will experience competition. Ultimately that manifests as war in human society.
It's the great pendulum, we oscillate from peace to war and back again. The "world peace" dogma is idiotic as at its base it means death. Life will always involve competing and by extension the cyclic nature of peace and war.

Anonymous DonReynolds June 01, 2017 7:07 PM  

One of the better books I ever read was a short text written by a Soviet high-ranking military officer, who defected to the West. (I can dig it up in my stacks, if I need to.) To me, the most important chapter was his thesis on the "broken chair" in American thinking.

To summarize, the "broken chair" was his own understanding of American measured response to threats, by gradually increasing force and violence. He noticed this in the old western movies, with the fight scene in the cowboy saloon.

The fight starts out slowly with verbal challenges, then they bump bellies, the pushing and shoving, tossing the perfectly good whiskey in someone's face, then the first few fist punches...but ultimately, someone grabs a wooden chair and breaks it over someone's head. Now the fight is ON and the guns soon come out and they shoot it out until one side is all wounded or dead. This measured response and gradually increasing violence, typified in the cowboy movies was a total mystery to Russians. The Soviet response to a perceived threat is maximum force and violence immediately.....before the other can act instead.

This is the problem we fact today....from radical islamists, from violent leftists and anarchists, from militant Negroes and Hispanics. Each one seems to understand that Americans, however you care to define them, respond to challenges and threats with a finely measured response to match the attack but not subdue it. They know the police (and the military) will not respond with overwhelming force except gradually. This racheting up the violence is part of the same weakness I have noted before, that whites as a group will not respond to any threat or challenge until it is credible, no matter what is promised or expected in the future. It is important to them to be able to say that the other side "started it" and they were not the aggressor.

Blogger Abdul June 01, 2017 9:33 PM  

@37 @47 The balloon problem (squeeze one side and the other expands) is perfectly illustrated in hockey. Ban fighting and you get more stickwork. Some soul-searching in the media over the past few decades in leafland due to the new wrinkle of criminal charges because of hockey fights. Anarcho-tyrannic application of the law, naturally. Guess they should charge the altar boys with minor in possession to, huh?

Blogger wreckage June 01, 2017 11:23 PM  

@112; that's why MAD was necessary to prevent nuclear war. Measured response creates brinksmanship, and brinksmanship ends up at the all-in gun fight.... whereas if you pull a gun in the first instance a wary peace is the only rational outcome, with measured response escalation is the only rational outcome.

We are in a phase of escalation and counter-escalation. We can only hope someONE pulls a gun before EVERYone does. It's quite possible Trump understands this, he's the only person near the top of politics who might. It's pretty simple and well demonstrated game theory, but our entire political class is bereft of all skills and knowledge related to their actual damn job.

Anonymous chez grey June 02, 2017 12:31 AM  

These cucks best read their Plutarch who said:

"We must procure understanding, or a rope [to hang ourselves]"

-De Stoicum Repugnantia

Blogger wreckage June 02, 2017 4:02 AM  

I can't believe Ace is cucked. Dude used to be hardcore.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable June 02, 2017 4:14 AM  

Benjamin Kraft wrote:Somewhat ironically, it'll be the last ones to come over before the door locks that will be happily committing the greatest atrocities against their former comrades.

Even when they are apparently on our side and violently fighting the enemy, do not turn your back, as they have an endless supply of poisoned daggers and a psychopathic lack of compunctions, and your back is soft and stabbalicious.


You're not wrong. However, having spent a seven-year sabbatical as an agnostic left-libertarian -- which I now understand doesn't exist, since even the ACLU has come out in favor of impositional rights over their eponym -- I think that some time can be useful for understanding their moral retardation, learning their tactics, and internalizing the combative attitude.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable June 02, 2017 4:53 AM  

tublecane wrote:But I have think you're right in the sense that conservatives see the alt-right as radical. Part of its motivation is to tear out the current order. If not at its roots, at least the alt-right wants to go at it well below the superficial level at which normal politics operates.

The establishment right is the cronyist right. We know because they didn't pass a law to eliminate the position of the Federal judge who blatantly ruled on his feelz instead of written law, making himself a black-robed tyrant, when he ruled against Trump's second executive order on immigration. (The first at least tried (weakly) to be (somewhat) deniably feelz-based.)

The SCOTUS is the only part of the Federal judiciary to be a co-equal branch with Trump. The rest derives its authority from a Congressional statute, not the Constitution, and could be fired at any time for any reason (or no reason at all) by Congress passing a law to eliminate their positions.

Non-SCOTUS Federal judges are weak-ass punks, far lower than the President -- equivalent to his underlings in similarly statutory agencies -- and he would be well within his authority to ignore them.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable June 02, 2017 4:55 AM  

Sorry, the first at least tried (weakly) to be (somewhat) deniably law-based. It was such a poor attempt that I don't credit it.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable June 02, 2017 4:57 AM  

Argh, I was right the first time. Stupid negations.

Anonymous Pennywise June 02, 2017 8:24 AM  

It's possible that the Alt Right is inevitable, yet Americans prefer compromise in the face of adverse circumstances. So, most likely not. Call us cucks, we...don't...care.

Blogger wreckage June 02, 2017 11:06 AM  

@121, nonono, as a compromise, you'll need to go with "we... sometimes... care."

"Americans prefer compromise in the face of adverse circumstances"

Yeah, you compromised with the Indians, then the British, and with Mexico too, and you compromised yourselves to your highest per-capita bodycount ever with the South, then you compromised Germany inside-out, twice.

You guys are great at compromise, if by that you mean, doing nothing until the sh*t really hits the fan and then putting on a display of intemperate violence that leaves millions dead.

Have I given you a TINY hint as to why I want to see the "doing nothing" phase short-circuited, BEFORE the "mountains of corpses and lakes of human viscera" phase becomes inevitable? A teeny tiny hint as to why I think the "compromise until only unimaginable violence can rectify the situation" approach might be just a teensy-weensy bit rubbish?


Anonymous CarpeOro June 02, 2017 3:43 PM  

Pennywise wrote:It's possible that the Alt Right is inevitable, yet Americans prefer compromise in the face of adverse circumstances. So, most likely not. Call us cucks, we...don't...care.

So cuck, reading the rest of us out of being Americans? We... don't... care. Many of us have served in the military, so we know the difference between walk and talk. You can join WFB for all we care.

Anonymous Pennywise June 03, 2017 12:35 PM  

Dearest Wreckage, the events you listed were the result of a LACK of compromise. And speaking about dindu nuffin, what exactly are YOU doing to remove the hordes who are inside the gates?

And, CarpeOro, oh CarpeOro, we moderates have also served in the armed forces with great distinction and are prepared, as we had demonstrated post Civil War, to teach radicals a lesson in humility.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts