ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, June 23, 2017

Anti-white hate crime

Trump supporter stabbed nine times in California:
The pro-Trump supporter Tony Forman was right in the middle of a recent protest in Cathay where emotions ran hot over the sanctuary city controversy, but nothing like the violence that's left Foreman now fighting for his life.

"This was politically motivated. That's a concern because he is a good friend of mine," Omar Navarro said. "I'm just really shocked someone would do this. What happened to free speech?"

Navarro is running to unseat the long time Democrat Maxine Waters in the 43rd District of the U.S. Congress, and there are also accusations coming from others.

The stabbing attack on Foreman is a hate crime because of his outspoken support for President Trump and the conservative agenda. "We don't know if it is politically motivated or racially motivated, but we do know there were some racial slurs for him being white that were said to him," Tim Gionet, a friend of Foreman, said.

Santa Monica police did not mention a politically motivated crime, only confirming they arrested  two suspects.
As I have pointed out in recent darkstreams, it is time to take your own rhetoric seriously. This is a cultural cold war that is in the process of turning hot. Prepare accordingly. If you're going to take part in protests and public events, be equipped and prepared for the possibility of violence and don't operate under the mistaken impression that the police are going to somehow magically protect you.

Labels: ,

137 Comments:

Blogger Robert What? June 23, 2017 11:06 AM  

The police will likely side with the Leftists, or at best stand down.

Blogger Phat Repat June 23, 2017 11:06 AM  

And for God's sake, don't bring a knife to a knife fight, always go bigger.

Blogger Josh (the gayest thing here) June 23, 2017 11:08 AM  

Minor edit: California, not Georgia.

Anonymous BBGKB June 23, 2017 11:09 AM  

equipped and prepared for the possibility of violence and don't operate under the mistaken impression that the police are going to somehow magically protect you

We are at the point where we would be better off without cops. Nanny Blommers threatened NYC with taking cops off the streets for a week until a heckler told him bring it on but don't bring them back early just because drug dealers & pimps start flowing down the Hudson.

Anonymous Ryan ATL June 23, 2017 11:12 AM  

I was excited about hearing how an anti-Trump stabbing possibly went down in GA.... of course it was somewhere else

Blogger chris June 23, 2017 11:19 AM  

It would be worthwhile to invest in some kind of body armour that is effective at stopping bullets and knifes if you are going to attend these protests.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey June 23, 2017 11:24 AM  

Apparently the guy is Baked Alaska's bodyguard. He was stabbed by a couple of Armenians*, so if it's true that they used anti-White slurs, this would tend to bolster the argument that Armenians aren't really White. Of course, they could have just stabbed him out of general Armenianism. That's possible, too.

*Edgar Khodzhasaryan, 30, of Glendale, and Arsen Bekverdyan, 31, of Burbank

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-baked-alaska-stabbing-20170620-story.html

Anonymous fop June 23, 2017 11:32 AM  

Minor edit: Aztlan, not Georgia.

Blogger Koanic June 23, 2017 11:35 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 23, 2017 11:35 AM  

Armininan vs Calvinist violence is an age old problem.

Blogger Josh (the gayest thing here) June 23, 2017 11:37 AM  

Apparently the guy is Baked Alaska's bodyguard. He was stabbed by a couple of Armenians

Kardashian-Americans

Anonymous Icicle June 23, 2017 11:42 AM  

Kardashian-Americans

Of course it was Georgia this happened in. That is in the Caucasus Mountains.

Top Kek.

Blogger SteelPalm June 23, 2017 11:42 AM  

Far be it from me to question anything former Buzzfeed writer Baked Alaska, who betrayed Mike Cernovich, says, but I'm very skeptical of this particular example. (Vox's general sentiment is completely valid)

Based on the various news reports, it sounds like they had all been drinking in a bar and once outside, Foreman decided to talk shit to the local Armenian boys.

Guess what? Armenian guys in general tend to be hot-headed and love fights.

And these two were an especially violent duo, who didn't take kindly to the insult. So Foreman got stabbed for his shit-talking, and Baked Alaska runs around on Twitter claiming it was because Foreman was a Trump supporter.

These were NOT Social Justice Warriors in any way. They had zero history of any activism. This was not related to any rally.

The "anti-white slurs" I can believe as an example of mutual shit-talking. Again, Armenians aren't going to take kindly to any type of challenge. They likely found something to insult the large, red-headed man for.

Blogger Quizzer W June 23, 2017 11:48 AM  

There are now reports from several rally attendees of Antifa following folks back to their cars/hotels. Antifa stationed goons outside the recent Eric Clanton (bike lock prof) to take pictures of anyone filming the courthouse area, and some were followed afterward.

This stabbing took place hours after the rally Tony attended was over. Not sure I buy the official police story. A group met up after the rally for dinner and this happened in the parking lot as they were going to head home. Supposedly a normal accident and the Armenians went nuts when they saw the Trump gear.

At Evergreen State, anyone with Trump or Pepe paraphernalia on or visible in their cars in the parking lot at the free speech rally last week had their tires slashed.

Yep, travel in packs and take precautions.

Anonymous Starbuck June 23, 2017 11:48 AM  

The "anti-white slurs" I can believe as an example of mutual shit-talking. Again, Armenians aren't going to take kindly to any type of challenge. They likely found something to insult the large, red-headed man for. SteelPalm

Were you there?

Anonymous BluePony June 23, 2017 11:49 AM  

"Armenians aren't going to take kindly to any type of challenge."

Gosh, maybe they should go someplace less challenging. Like Armenia.

Blogger Koanic June 23, 2017 11:52 AM  

The lesson here might be don't fistfight Armenians and Baked Alaska is still an opportunist.

Anonymous Iacobus June 23, 2017 11:53 AM  

BluePony wrote:"Armenians aren't going to take kindly to any type of challenge."

Gosh, maybe they should go someplace less challenging. Like Armenia.


And maybe, just maybe they shouldn't stab people and act like Turd World savages.

Blogger SteelPalm June 23, 2017 11:55 AM  

@16

Gosh, maybe they should go someplace less challenging. Like Armenia.

True enough. However, it should be noted that the average crime rate in Armenia as well as among Armenians in the US is very low. Their homicide rate is over two times less than that of the US, and on par with a typical white European country.

Unlike dindus, Armenians usually only get violent if directly insulted/challenged.

Anonymous Bobby Farr June 23, 2017 11:55 AM  

Who cares whether or not they are "white"? They aren't American and need to get the hell out.

Blogger SteelPalm June 23, 2017 12:10 PM  

(Slightly off-topic, mods feel free to delete)

@17

Baked Alaska is still an opportunist.

I'm honestly surprised he has pulled the wool over so many people's eyes. He started out trying to become a rapper. Then, he was a SJW writing for Buzzfeed. He jumped on-board the Trump train relatively late, when he saw how lucrative it could be.

He then betrayed Cernovich, who showed him nothing but kindness, and gave him a tremendous opportunity, not to mention paid him $6k a month.

Does anyone think Baked-Alaska won't betray the Alt-Right or anyone in it if it's convenient or beneficial for him?

Blogger Mountain Man June 23, 2017 12:11 PM  

Baked Alaska....a man desperately striving to remain relevant...so as to avoid taking that janitorial job at the local community college.

Anonymous Icicle June 23, 2017 12:13 PM  

The lesson here might be don't fistfight Armenians

Also for large muscular people to learn to respect blades. There's a reason everyone used to carry a sword around. They worked.

Anonymous SigOther June 23, 2017 12:15 PM  

With all your efforts to excuse Fake Americans stabbing an American in America after invading our country, are you saying they dindu nothing? Were dey gewd boys who was gowan to college?
Do you really feel that strongly about a minor misunderstanding btw cerno and baked that you're willing to shoot right at a compatriot who literally got shivved by an enemy of America? Priorities, my good man.

Blogger Xwarper June 23, 2017 12:17 PM  

When a black man steps out of a crowd, holding a crowbar, you know violence is imminent. But in the aftermath, we can ask, was he justified? Is there ever a time a pressured Left-Winger is justified to violence?

From the perspective of the typical Left-Winger, all his life has been one long, sorry tale of abuse. He walks down his high school corridor, he's hung up by his suspenders in a cold steel locker. He wants to get a date but he has soft puppy dog eyes and the girl dismisses him with a huff, because he's not alpha enough. When he wants to help people, they reject his help; when he wants to form a more moral order with himself in charge, they demur.

As he walks through the corridors of life, he is frustrated by everything he sees: (in his view) excessive profiteering, not enough tolerance of nonwhites, a society built on dissension and distrust rather than love. And he is armed with a messianic complex to fix it all.

But what is the Number #1 reason for him to support, say, the vast importation of nonwhites into white lands? Why is he turned traitor? Why does he get so hysterical when immigration restrictions are suggested? It's not for love of the Other: It's to cover his own ass and the asses of his children.

When the bullied Left-Winger grows up, he vows to never let it happen to him again. So: Surround the "racist" right-winger by hordes of browns and blacks, and he will attack them before he attacks the Left-Winger. The hysterical Left-Winger, who cannot fight and defend himself, can rest easy, knowing that he is, finally, for the first time in his life, safe and secure. So jack up in the immigration nonwhite levels in every country controlled by White Liberals!

-- xwarper.wordpress.com

Anonymous SigOther June 23, 2017 12:20 PM  

Yes, I don't think he will betray the alt right. Have you met the man, before judging?

Anonymous Icicle June 23, 2017 12:25 PM  

When the bullied Left-Winger grows up, he vows to never let it happen to him again. So: Surround the "racist" right-winger by hordes of browns and blacks,

Instead of just fixing his own lot in life he has to ruin everyone else's.

Sad!

Blogger tuberman June 23, 2017 12:26 PM  

Here's the thing:

I've been hearing reports from several sites that the next level by antifa is here now, ands is all about stabbing people on the Right.

Blogger SteelPalm June 23, 2017 12:27 PM  

@24 With all your efforts to excuse Fake Americans stabbing an American in America after invading our country, are you saying they dindu nothing? Were dey gewd boys who was gowan to college?

You clearly lack reading comprehension. The violent Armenian duo should be put away a long time for attempted murder, and it's a good example of the tensions/problems caused by multiculturalism.

And yes, they are Fake Americans.

However, it's questionable that this was an instance of anti-Trump violence. Indications are that this was unrelated to Foreman's support of Trump.

Do you really feel that strongly about a minor misunderstanding btw cerno and baked that you're willing to shoot right at a compatriot who literally got shivved by an enemy of America? Priorities, my good man.

Funny, Cernovich doesn't see this as a "minor misunderstanding" himself, and feels very "strongly" about it to this day. Apparently, some people consider being backstabbed by someone they helped/paid/mentored a big deal.

Also, not sure how an opportunist SJW BuzzFeed writer is to "our right" unless you're implying we're all Bernie Bros.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 23, 2017 12:29 PM  

Just remember that standard body armor offers little protection from stabbing instruments, stab-resistant armor is expensive and that all of it will bake you if the temperature rises above 60 degrees F.

Oh, and none of it protects your face, neck, arms, legs or 'nads.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'll skip the "Shock Troops" Alt-Right merit badge or campaign ribbon.

Anonymous WinstonWebb June 23, 2017 12:39 PM  

The BEST two way to avoid being stabbed by Antifa:

1. Don't be where Antifa is.
2. Aim for center mass.

Blogger Cail Corishev June 23, 2017 12:40 PM  

This was not related to any rally.

Who cares? A Trump supporter was stabbed by a couple of foreigners who need to go back. Who cares whether it was in the heat of the moment during a rally, or some time later? Who cares if he said something inflammatory? You don't get to stab people in the USA because they offend you.

This is great rhetorical ammo. There's no reason for us to get particular about whether it qualifies as a political attack. Let the Left make the excuses for once.

Blogger SteelPalm June 23, 2017 12:44 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger SteelPalm June 23, 2017 12:44 PM  

@32 Cali Corishev

Fair enough. I can agree with all that.

Anonymous Wyrd June 23, 2017 12:45 PM  

Just remember that standard body armor offers little protection from stabbing instruments, stab-resistant armor is expensive and that all of it will bake you if the temperature rises above 60 degrees F.

This is why full plate armor needs to become a thing again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxh2vU72Irs

Anonymous IndecisiveEvidence June 23, 2017 12:46 PM  

Guys, knock it off. Cernovich said it was water under the bridge just a few weeks ago unless something new hit.

Cerno hustles for his book and brand as much as Baked hustles for his brand. Could we please knock off the pissing matches?

If you think Antifa isn't ready to move onto the stabbing phase of the street gang violence game, you're high.

Blogger JohnG June 23, 2017 12:46 PM  

@30 There's some stab resistant clothing lines out there that aren't super heavy, but they're not cheap either. I tend to avoid trouble spots as well, though I'm considering getting some brush guards for my truck...

Anonymous Stand With Sparta Dot Blogspot June 23, 2017 12:48 PM  

Sorry, I don't consider anti-semites and alt-retards to be on "my team." I don't support stabbing anyone, but this "nationalist" retard was clearly trying to stir up hate and thus instigated. This is why the real conservatives like the Oathkeepers consider the Alt-Right to be on the same side as the Left and Nazis. Yes, rhetoric has consequences, and I don't care if the leftist stormfags call me a "cuck" or accuse me of being Jewish (because in fact I am a secular Jew.) Be smart.

More here: http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.797372?v=931436029DE70BDF3595F0D8DD6D9AC7&v=931436029DE70BDF3595F0D8DD6D9AC7

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 23, 2017 12:49 PM  

SteelPalm wrote:However, it should be noted that the average crime rate in Armenia as well as among Armenians in the US is very low. Their homicide rate is over two times less than that of the US, and on par with a typical white European country.
What is it compared to White Americans?
They have to go back.

Anonymous WinstonWebb June 23, 2017 12:55 PM  

accuse me of being Jewish (because in fact I am a secular Jew.)

Every.
Time.

Anonymous andon June 23, 2017 12:55 PM  

29. Blogger SteelPalm June 23, 2017 12:27 PM
Funny, Cernovich doesn't see this as a "minor misunderstanding" himself, and feels very "strongly" about it to this day. Apparently, some people consider being backstabbed by someone they helped/paid/mentored a big deal.


Baked has another side of the story - feels like he was betrayed by cernovich

either way i cant help but notice that you're incredibly interested in the topic of Baked vs Cerno

Anonymous Iacobus June 23, 2017 12:57 PM  

Stand With Sparta Dot Blogspot wrote:Sorry, I don't consider anti-semites and alt-retards to be on "my team." I don't support stabbing anyone, but this "nationalist" retard was clearly trying to stir up hate and thus instigated. This is why the real conservatives like the Oathkeepers consider the Alt-Right to be on the same side as the Left and Nazis. Yes, rhetoric has consequences, and I don't care if the leftist stormfags call me a "cuck" or accuse me of being Jewish (because in fact I am a secular Jew.) Be smart.


Sooo...the dude had it comin'? Duly noted. Cuck.

BTW, "secular Jew?" WTF? You can be religious...but not religious? Would that be like being a secular Muslim? lol

Anonymous Icicle June 23, 2017 12:59 PM  

This is why the real conservatives like the Oathkeepers

lol

Would that be like being a secular Muslim? lol

Highly possible. Both Ashkenazi Jews and Muslims are highly inbred.

Blogger Ransom Smith June 23, 2017 12:59 PM  

Quoting from haaretz is the lowest T move possible.

Officially brand yourself anti american.

Blogger Johnny June 23, 2017 1:00 PM  

If you want to minimize potential legal hassles and still have some protection carry something that will improvise as a weapon. Say a hickory livestock cane or a baseball bat, etc..

Blogger BassmanCO June 23, 2017 1:00 PM  

@38 "Real Conservatives" - the moment most people on this site ignored anything you had to say.

Anonymous DissidentRight June 23, 2017 1:01 PM  

Stand With Sparta Dot Blogspot wrote:Sorry, I don't consider anti-semites and alt-retards to be on "my team."
Of course not. Jews are on Team Jew. That’s why you have to go back.

Anonymous Bobby Farr June 23, 2017 1:02 PM  

@38 Thank you, (((friend))). I was waiting for someone to have the courage to point out the real problem (Americans expressing support for Trump, which is a hate crime) rather than obsessing over the fact that some foreigners stabbed him nine times. Can't wait to renew my subscription to Haaretz so I can check out your link.

But seriously, you have to go back.

Blogger VD June 23, 2017 1:04 PM  

This is why the real conservatives like the Oathkeepers consider the Alt-Right to be on the same side as the Left and Nazis.

And that's why we of the Alt-Right don't give a damn about the Oathkeepers and believe they'll be doing whatever the Federal government tells them to do. Ever seen a single indication of support here on this blog for the Oathkeepers?

No. Because they're just Promisekeepers in police uniforms. And before you wax indignant, remember that I was right about both the Promisekeepers and the Tea Party.

Some of the individuals are okay, but the organization has been cucked from the start.

Anonymous andon June 23, 2017 1:04 PM  

38. Stand With Sparta Dot

im gonna rejoice when all the jews are deported to israel.

and then what your tribe is trying to do to Europe, US, Canada etc will be done to you. goodbye jews

Blogger VD June 23, 2017 1:05 PM  

Baked has another side of the story - feels like he was betrayed by cernovich

He's wrong.

Blogger Cail Corishev June 23, 2017 1:11 PM  

This is why the real conservatives like the Oathkeepers consider the Alt-Right to be on the same side as the Left and Nazis.

You should make your divide-and-conquer tactics less ham-fisted. Or at least less stupid.

Anonymous Icicle June 23, 2017 1:12 PM  

Because they're just Promisekeepers in police uniforms

The original cucks (Promise Keepers) meet the original gangsta' cucks (Oathkeepers).

Anonymous BluePony June 23, 2017 1:21 PM  

"Would that be like being a secular Muslim? lol"

Seeing how much of Islam is political in nature, sure, why not? People pick and choose what they want out of belief systems all the time. Witness some kook feminists looking toward Sharia law as "empowering". I support it if it means some of them wear completely concealing plus size burkas.

Anonymous andon June 23, 2017 1:23 PM  

51. Blogger VD June 23, 2017 1:05 PM
Baked has another side of the story - feels like he was betrayed by cernovich

He's wrong.


I dont know that. Sounds like Baked was catching on to the JQ and posting about it on twitter and cernovich didnt want to be associated with further right. cernovich has no more credibility to me than baked

Blogger roughcoat June 23, 2017 1:32 PM  

Cernovich was trying to go more mainstream and Baked Alaska wasn't saying the right stuff. All the other drama is directly related to that. That's why Cernovich scrubbed a bunch of stuff from his Twitter that was critical of jews or about white genocide right around that fight.

This is stupid to rehash but since I saw the thing happen in real time and documented large chunks of it, I'll just say neither one of them acted in a particularly admirable fashion.

Anonymous johnc June 23, 2017 1:36 PM  

This guy is a bodyguard?

Blogger Rabbi B June 23, 2017 1:40 PM  

@38 Stand With Sparta Dot Blogspot

Sorry, I don't consider anti-semites and alt-retards to be on "my team."

WE DON'T CARE.

(because in fact I am a secular Jew.)

Well, in that case, 'white nationalist retards' are the least of your problems.

Anonymous andon June 23, 2017 1:41 PM  

@ #56 roughcoat - thats kind of how i remember it too and if Cernovich had handled it with class instead of throwing stuff out there like this:

Druggie disgruntled employee has meltdown online https://t.co/HeaqysyWUk

— Mike Cernovich ���� (@Cernovich) December 27, 2016


i would have given cernovich the benefit of the doubt

Anonymous Icicle June 23, 2017 1:51 PM  

This guy is a bodyguard?

To be fair to him, he did guard with his body. Give him a raise.

OpenID doktorjeep June 23, 2017 1:54 PM  

OathKeepers and PromiseKeepers, bless their dear hearts, are two perfect examples of failed boomerish paradigms.

They are still based on this failed notion of "protest" and "making a scene". But they fail to realize that this only works for the left. It only matters when the media engine is on your side.

Look at it this way: if we stood on a hill and made some statement, would anybody know or care? At best maybe the cops would show up and give us a ticket for making noise.

But look at how you can get a few homos or trannys raising their voice in some faculty lounge and suddenly it's the end of the world.

Or take a real world anecdote: Go on YouTube and find videos of Ron Paul supporters sign waving on a bridge getting harassed by the cops and arrested.

Then peruse the various videos of leftists and BLM blocking highways and NOTHING happens to them.

Make that comparison and you realize that you know all that is needed to be known. And then you realize that OathKeepers, Tea Party, Promise Keepers, John Birch Society (meet, eat, retreat for how many decades now?) are all boomerish "hey let's do what the left did and expect the same results!" abject failures.

This is war. This is going to be unfair. People are going to get hurt. And we will not be the same when this is over.

Anonymous BBGKB June 23, 2017 1:57 PM  

The lesson here might be don't fistfight Armenians

Speaking of Turks with knives what happened to Tommy Hass?

related: Another plug for self defense insurance.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/membership/

$13/month gives $300,000 protection $30/month $1,150,000 in protection

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey June 23, 2017 1:57 PM  


@20 Bobby Farr
"Who cares whether or not they are "white"? They aren't American and need to get the hell out."

Of course. But lighten up, Francis. It was a joke. As in you sometimes see purity-spiralers claiming that "Armenians aren't White" (or Greeks, Italians, etc.) Yet here you have Armenians themselves (implicitly) claiming they're not White.

32. Cail Corishev

"This is great rhetorical ammo. There's no reason for us to get particular about whether it qualifies as a political attack. Let the Left make the excuses for once."

Exactly. Always remember that "Is it true" and "Is it memable?" are separate questions. The real question is something like "Was this yet another politically-motivated terrorist attack by the Far Left? Or was it motivated by anti-White hatred?"

@38 Stand With Sparta Dot Blogspot
"Sorry, I don't consider anti-semites and alt-retards to be on "my team." I don't support stabbing anyone, but this "nationalist" retard was clearly trying to stir up hate and thus instigated"

Excellent satire.

"either way i cant help but notice that you're incredibly interested in the topic of Baked vs Cerno"

Good point.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 23, 2017 1:58 PM  

If Doktorjeep is old enough to know "meet, eat and retreat" , he's a Boomer worth listening to.

Anonymous Athor Pel June 23, 2017 1:58 PM  

"38. Anonymous Stand With Sparta Dot Blogspot June 23, 2017 12:48 PM
Sorry, I don't consider anti-semites and alt-retards to be on "my team."
...
(because in fact I am a secular Jew.)
...
"



You had a winning team but you rejected it almost immediately after Moses gave it to you; and you haven't stopped rejecting it. And you are right, nobody else on this planet is on your team. They would have to be idiots to do so.

Anonymous BBGKB June 23, 2017 2:01 PM  

This guy is a bodyguard? To be fair to him, he did guard with his body. Give him a raise.

He could protect a thin guy from mortar fire.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey June 23, 2017 2:10 PM  

@61 doktorjeep

"They are still based on this failed notion of "protest" and "making a scene". But they fail to realize that this only works for the left. It only matters when the media engine is on your side.

Look at it this way: if we stood on a hill and made some statement, would anybody know or care? At best maybe the cops would show up and give us a ticket for making noise.

But look at how you can get a few homos or trannys raising their voice in some faculty lounge and suddenly it's the end of the world.

Or take a real world anecdote: Go on YouTube and find videos of Ron Paul supporters sign waving on a bridge getting harassed by the cops and arrested"

Exactly. People are mistaking the show, the narrative, for the reality. It's not the demonstrations that work; it's the demonstrations + heavy marketing by the media + covert establishment support. The point of the BLM or homo/ tranny type of demonstration is not to "Fight The Man," it's to give The Man a facade of popular support for something he was going to do anyway. How much coverage did Ron Paul's rallies get? To the average TV watcher, they didn't exist.

A related point is that anything that is regarded as a symbol of "extremism" (or that can be memd as such) at a right wing rally will lead in the coverage, while anything similar at a left wing rally will be ignored. When have you seen mainstream coverage of leftist rallies that showed any identifiable symbols of RevCom, or of the ICL/ Spartacist League, let alone mentioned that they're commies? Yet they're there at most of them. It's not "news," though.

Blogger Volksgemeinschaft June 23, 2017 2:14 PM  

I find this whole Knife culture to be very foreign to me, I`ve never known a person who carries a knife. I suspect it is a cultural phenomenom.

Blogger pyrrhus June 23, 2017 2:14 PM  

Magically or otherwise, the Police are an arm of the Elites who are destroying you, and police will follow orders to keep their pensions and benefits. There are individual exceptions, but don't count on them for anything except hostility to the cause of freedom....

Blogger SirHamster June 23, 2017 2:14 PM  

Regarding Baked Alaska and Cernovich:

Mike Cernovich
@Cernovich

.@bakedalaska and I made up months ago, he's a talented young man who didn't quite see what was happening. He will do well in 2017.

5:56 PM - 30 Apr 2017


Link

I didn't like the drama, but if the principals made up, there's no particular reason for third parties to hold a grudge over it. No enemies to the Right.

Blogger pyrrhus June 23, 2017 2:18 PM  

@38 No problem, Mr. "secular jew". You are a leftist cuck, and part of the enemy....Expect to be treated as such.

Anonymous civilServant June 23, 2017 2:18 PM  

Passed by a protest recently. In addition to the colorful characters up front there were about thirty dog owners with large dogs located to the rear where they were not readily visible.

OpenID doktorjeep June 23, 2017 2:20 PM  

@Stg58/Animal Mother

I'm not a boomer. I was born in 1970. I'm one of those GenXers who did everything boomers told me, all that "hard work" and "do the right thing" and "you will get the good life you deserve".

Told by the same boomers that voted my future down the rathole for their feelgoods and greed. Watched the last of the NAWALTs get fat and divorce rape their men after watching too much Oprah, and watched myself and many other fellows get careers outsourced or H1B'ed out from under them.

Now I want to see the boomer world burn in the fires of comeuppance and will help Gen Z do it.

Anonymous Old man June 23, 2017 2:20 PM  

OT: got an e-mail from Castalia House offering a couple of free e-books. Is this legit? I've been told by computer boffins never to click on a link in an e-mail.

Blogger pyrrhus June 23, 2017 2:20 PM  

@68 Because of strong firearm restrictions on the lower classes, Mexico, the Phillipines, and much of Asia are knife cultures. Back in the day in Chicago, most Hispanic murders were with knives.

Anonymous Icicle June 23, 2017 2:24 PM  

Magically or otherwise, the Police are an arm of the Elites who are destroying you, and police will follow orders to keep their pensions and benefits.

It's worse than most even realize. Due to the Surveillance State the Derp State has built over the years, they've integrated the bottom levels of local law enforcement to the top at the federal level through the fusion centers. All an Elite would need to do is insert a few key people at the top to pull strings.

Which is exactly what they are doing.

His name was Seth Rich.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 23, 2017 2:25 PM  

Doktorjeep,

How do you know the phrase "meet, eat and retreat" ?

Blogger roughcoat June 23, 2017 2:27 PM  

I guess it depends on what you mean by "knife culture". I don't carry a knife to stab people, I carry it because it's super useful in daily life. It's a Skeletool, actually.

OpenID doktorjeep June 23, 2017 2:27 PM  

Stg58/Animal Mother wrote:Doktorjeep,

How do you know the phrase "meet, eat and retreat" ?



I have been in this "fight" since the early 1990s.

Anonymous Athor Pel June 23, 2017 2:28 PM  

"68. Blogger Volksgemeinschaft June 23, 2017 2:14 PM
I find this whole Knife culture to be very foreign to me, I`ve never known a person who carries a knife. I suspect it is a cultural phenomenom.
"



A knife is a tool. Tools are used for work. All adults should carry a knife. Unless they're an idjit or a man shaped animal.

Anonymous Phil O'Sophy June 23, 2017 2:49 PM  

SEATTLE – King County prosecutors charged a member of a local roller-derby league after she allegedly stabbed a man following an anti-Sharia law protest on June 9th.

Elizabeth MacDonald, who competes for the Jet City Rollergirls under the name “Bulldog Nation,” was charged with second-degree assault. Prosecutors say she followed the victim down the sidewalk after the protest, shouting that he was a Nazi.

http://q13fox.com/2017/06/21/roller-derby-jet-city-rollergirls-member-charged-with-stabbing-man-after-anti-sharia-protest-in-seattle/

Anonymous Icicle June 23, 2017 3:02 PM  

So protesting against Sharia law, throwing gays off the top of buildings, and setting kids on fire while trapped in a cage, makes you the Nazi?

Blogger roughcoat June 23, 2017 3:04 PM  

Icicle wrote:So protesting against Sharia law, throwing gays off the top of buildings, and setting kids on fire while trapped in a cage, makes you the Nazi?

I don't know about that other stuff, but using logic definitely makes you a Nazi.

Blogger Akulkis June 23, 2017 3:27 PM  

@82

"So protesting against Sharia law, throwing gays off the top of buildings, and setting kids on fire while trapped in a cage, makes you the Nazi?"

LOL WUT?

Blogger Akulkis June 23, 2017 3:28 PM  

Hey, if you can catch some kids, and set them on fire, all while you're trapped in a cage, you're a better killer than I am.

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable June 23, 2017 3:30 PM  

I suspect it is a cultural phenomenom.

You mean we could fix it if they just had to go back?

Anonymous Icicle June 23, 2017 3:40 PM  

Hey, if you can catch some kids, and set them on fire, all while you're trapped in a cage, you're a better killer than I am.

Obviously the kids are trapped in the cage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vf8N6GpdM

That's you.

Anonymous SigOther June 23, 2017 3:59 PM  

The fact he wrote for BuzzFeed is guilt by association, and thus fake news. Coulter worked at MSNBC, Gavin Mccinness co-founded Vox, both of which media companies are far left. Are Ann Coulter and Gavin secret Bernie socialists?

Anonymous BBGKB June 23, 2017 4:02 PM  

So protesting against Sharia law, throwing gays off the top of buildings, and setting kids on fire while trapped in a cage, makes you the Nazi?

It is incredibley hard to get gays to understand that moslems will not attack well armed STR8 white church going men while there are easy unarmed targets like gay bars out there.

if you can catch some kids, and set them on fire,all while you're trapped in a cage, you're a better killer than I am.

I believe they use candy.

For trapping other prey I gaye this advice."

BigGayKoranBurning Steve
BigGayKoranBurning Steve · @BGKB
�� 2nd Amendment · a few seconds

If you try to conceal carry a rifle in your pants you will have gays all over you like you brought a lorry load of cocaine to a party in Miami, or spent $20 in Cuba

Anonymous SigOther June 23, 2017 4:05 PM  

Sorry, but that's bad advice. The first things the cops confiscate are the sticks, poles, axe handles, etc. And since they do that very early, there's a good chance they will cite you for it, since they won't have their hands full of Marxist terrorists yet.

Blogger roughcoat June 23, 2017 4:09 PM  

SigOther wrote:The fact he wrote for BuzzFeed is guilt by association, and thus fake news. Coulter worked at MSNBC, Gavin Mccinness co-founded Vox, both of which media companies are far left. Are Ann Coulter and Gavin secret Bernie socialists?

You mean Vice, not Vox. Doesn't dilute your point though. Vice is pretty fucking gay these days.

Anonymous Icicle June 23, 2017 4:18 PM  

Vice is pretty fucking gay these days.

This.

They used to be awesome.

Anonymous A.B. Prosper June 23, 2017 4:26 PM  

Volksgemeinschaft wrote:I find this whole Knife culture to be very foreign to me, I`ve never known a person who carries a knife. I suspect it is a cultural phenomenom.

What the hell is wrong with you? A man or hell a woman ought to carry a knife anywhere the law doesn't forbid it . Its probably the most useful tool in the human toolbox.

Blogger Mountain Man June 23, 2017 4:35 PM  

@76
One of the best bloggers on this subject was Will Grigg ( RIP)
Until his untimely death he spent over a decade tirelessly writing about this topic..replete with real life examples.

Blogger StatesRights June 23, 2017 4:35 PM  

Man, I am liking what my GenX brothers are preaching. I got the gasoline if you have a torch.

Blogger roughcoat June 23, 2017 4:44 PM  

@ 93

"A man or hell a woman ought to carry a knife anywhere the law doesn't forbid it ."

The problem with women and knives is they never take care of them, so the blades get dull as shit. Then they cut themselves when the knife slips one day because they're trying to cut a plastic package open with something barely sharper than a butter knife, and having to use a ton of force to do it. Then, I end up spending six hours in the ER waiting room while they get stitched up.

Never met a woman with sharp kitchen knives either, unless her father/husband is taking care of them. If single mothers actually cooked, women in this country would probably have 8.5 fingers on average.

A sharp knife is a safe knife.

FWIW I don't think this is some inherent problem with women, it's just nobody teaches them to care for tools anymore because they're groomed to work in offices for men other than their husband. Women with home skills are considered traitors. But I'm preaching to the choir now.

Blogger Matthew June 23, 2017 4:44 PM  

Hello fellow kids!

Blogger Matthew June 23, 2017 4:45 PM  

roughcoat wrote:Never met a woman with sharp kitchen knives either, unless her father/husband is taking care of them. If single mothers actually cooked, women in this country would probably have 8.5 fingers on average.

They never use the correct knife for the job, either.

Anonymous Desert Rat June 23, 2017 5:02 PM  

Collapsible batons are compact and fairly easy to conceal. They aren't expensive either. Lots of sites online that sell these.

Blogger VD June 23, 2017 5:32 PM  

OT: got an e-mail from Castalia House offering a couple of free e-books. Is this legit? I've been told by computer boffins never to click on a link in an e-mail.

Yes, it is legit. You can click on the links safely.

Anonymous Brick Hardslab June 23, 2017 6:13 PM  

I didn't get the offer. I even updated my ch profile.

Blogger DeploraBard June 23, 2017 6:19 PM  

I carry a knife everywhere. 4 inch blades are allowed on military posts

Blogger DeploraBard June 23, 2017 6:20 PM  

I carry a knife everywhere. 4 inch blades are allowed on military posts

Blogger Feather Blade June 23, 2017 6:43 PM  

Matthew wrote:They never use the correct knife for the job, either.

I'd always wondered what the correct knife for the job of cutting up a pumpkin was.

Turned out, upon experimentation, that it is a Japanese pull-saw.

Anonymous The Original Arrogant Penguins Fan June 23, 2017 6:52 PM  

Yeah, muh police protect all you law abiding tax paying citizens.... hahahahahaha

Anonymous A.B. Prosper June 23, 2017 7:13 PM  

roughcoat wrote:FWIW I don't think this is some inherent problem with women, it's just nobody teaches them to care for tools anymore because they're groomed to work in offices for men other than their husband. Women with home skills are considered traitors. But I'm preaching to the choir now.

Its not. The women knife toters I've known have some skill using them and keep them quite sharp.

The ones that don't just never have them or have some Swiss Army knife with a nail file thing.

Still many people forget to carry knives anyway, Know I know that most knives are legal to carry in my state and I've seen groups of other guys some of whom had marital arts experience, one was a machinist and at least one is former military and nary a knife in sight

As to Baked Alaska whoever the hell he is, I'm suspicious of the narrative in his stabbing.

Generally unless things have changed here in California more than I thought Armenians being from Europe consider themselves White and Whites see them the same way. Armenians have a reputation as not to be trifled with and very tribal though

Could have been a case of stupid mouth.

In L.A. generally Blacks that get beat down in the ensuing fights bad enough for LAUSD to segregate districts

Anonymous A.B. Prosper June 23, 2017 7:17 PM  

Desert Rat wrote:Collapsible batons are compact and fairly easy to conceal. They aren't expensive either. Lots of sites online that sell these.

Highly illegal in California. A felony in fact whereas illegally carrying a pistol with an over 10 round mag is at most two misdemeanors last I checked and some counties don't prosecute misdemeanors for lack of resources

yes its dumb. very dumb. Its California, nuff said.

Blogger allyn71 June 23, 2017 7:21 PM  

Completedly OT

But found this:

Am I a bigot [towards Muslims]? I guess damn so!” Nate added.

Nate also claims that the idea of health care being a human right is “garbage” and “fundamentally wrong.”

“You will die in the streets if you are an idiot . . . we believe in Social Darwinism, the idiots will get fucked,” he said.

Additionally — though Nate has been interning in Cotton’s office for six months — he has quite a history of controversial social media posts, as he repeatedly said “fag” and “faggot” and used “gay” as a derogatory term on his public Twitter page before being hired.


Is this Where's Nate been?

Now we know why he ain't been around as much, been busy indeed.

Blogger James Dixon June 23, 2017 7:29 PM  

> This is a cultural cold war that is in the process of turning hot.

Isn't it "strange" how quickly it did so. Why one would almost think they already had everything in place for it.

Seriously, I think this was the plan all along. I think the violence was coming no matter who won the election. They just expected to have the state backing them up and to be immune from prosecution for their actions.

> ...and I don't care if the leftist stormfags call me a "cuck" or accuse me of being Jewish (because in fact I am a secular Jew.)

Here's a newsflash for you. You are also, in fact, a cuck. Now run on back to NRO where you belong. I have it on good authority they won't be shutting the site down for at least another six months.

> I`ve never known a person who carries a knife.

You don't know any electricians or telephone repairmen?

Blogger Volksgemeinschaft June 23, 2017 7:37 PM  

75. pyrrhus June 23, 2017 2:20 PM

@68 Because of strong firearm restrictions on the lower classes, Mexico, the Phillipines, and much of Asia are knife cultures. Back in the day in Chicago, most Hispanic murders were with knives.

-
-
Ah, this makes sense, thank you.

Blogger Lazarus June 23, 2017 7:45 PM  

doktorjeep wrote:I'm not a boomer. I was born in 1970. I'm one of those GenXers who did everything boomers told me, all that "hard work" and "do the right thing" and "you will get the good life you deserve".

These are not the boomer philosophies I was familiar with.

Do your own thing, if it feels good do it, that kind of low time preference stuff. Get on the dole, fuck for free, abort stuff, do drugs, expect a bailout.

Hard work was for obsessives.

Find the easy course.

It would be interesting to see where this discrepancy comes from.

Blogger Cail Corishev June 23, 2017 7:56 PM  

These are not the boomer philosophies I was familiar with.

Me either. They sound like Greatest/Silent thinking to me, which the Boomers mostly rejected.

However, I wouldn't be surprised to hear Boomers preaching them now, when they're retiring and living well and would like everyone to think they earned it through "hard work" and "doing the right thing," rather than lucking into one of history's biggest bubbles and riding it like a rented mule.

Anonymous Icicle June 23, 2017 8:22 PM  

C'mon losers, I worked a minimum wage food service job and easily paid the tuition. Then I had enough left over for a mortgage and a car.

It worked for this Boomer here. Just try harder.

Anonymous The Original Arrogant Penguins Fan June 23, 2017 8:45 PM  

Yeah, muh police protect all you law abiding tax paying citizens.... hahahahahaha

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 23, 2017 9:00 PM  

doktorjeep wrote:Watched the last of the NAWALTs get fat and divorce rape their men after watching too much Oprah, and watched myself and many other fellows get careers outsourced or H1B'ed out from under them.

Now I want to see the boomer world burn in the fires of comeuppance and will help Gen Z do it.

I'm a Boomer and ... I'll bring the gasoline.
Lazarus wrote:Hard work was for obsessives.

Find the easy course.

It would be interesting to see where this discrepancy comes from.

One set of standards for ourselves, another one, the one our dads gave us, passed on to the children.
It's not like Hypocrisy isn't the universal Boomer 2nd language.

Blogger Lazarus June 23, 2017 9:04 PM  

Icicle wrote:C'mon losers, I worked a minimum wage food service job and easily paid the tuition. Then I had enough left over for a mortgage and a car.

It worked for this Boomer here. Just try harder.


Mrs. Lazarus did that. Had to put up with (feathered)Indians in university getting it all paid for and bitching about whitey 24/7

Anonymous Hezekiah Garrett June 23, 2017 10:24 PM  

"I've seen groups of other guys some of whom had marital arts experience, one was a machinist and at least one is former military and nary a knife in sight."

I carry an Uncle Henry, but not based on my knowledge of the marital arts.

And I thought my old lady was tough!

Blogger Were-Puppy June 23, 2017 10:47 PM  

@26 SigOther
Yes, I don't think he will betray the alt right. Have you met the man, before judging?
----

I like him. He's always live streaming from these various rallies and does a lot of morale boosting for the right.

Anonymous FP June 23, 2017 10:52 PM  

The left is training to fight hate. Some brave fellows in Chicago:

"training with the haymaker collective"
https://vimeo.com/222114690

Blogger Were-Puppy June 23, 2017 10:54 PM  

@38 (((Stand With Sparta Dot Blogspot)))


I don't consider anti-semites
and alt-retards to be on "my team."


this "nationalist" retard was clearly trying to stir up hate


(because in fact I am a secular Jew.)
---

I'm in no way a stormwhatever but u are a serious stereotype.

Blogger Were-Puppy June 23, 2017 11:03 PM  

@68 Volksgemeinschaft
I find this whole Knife culture to be very foreign to me, I`ve never known a person who carries a knife. I suspect it is a cultural phenomenom.
---

Maybe. I've always got multiple knives on me. And I hope never get into a knife fight.

Blogger Were-Puppy June 23, 2017 11:05 PM  

@70 SirHamster
Regarding Baked Alaska and Cernovich:

Mike Cernovich
@Cernovich

.@bakedalaska and I made up months ago, he's a talented young man who didn't quite see what was happening. He will do well in 2017.
---

Thanks for posting that. I had thought that was the case, as I remember some livestream out in Cali baked was doing where Cerno called up and bought everyone there shots.

They both are good in their niches, and no reason for the continued hostility.

Blogger Were-Puppy June 23, 2017 11:14 PM  

@86 5343 Kinds of Deplorable
I suspect it is a cultural phenomenom.

You mean we could fix it if they just had to go back?
---

They used to name knives after Americans. It's more of a lost art. How many knife fights were there during the early years of this country? A lot.

Blogger Were-Puppy June 23, 2017 11:17 PM  

@99 Desert Rat
Collapsible batons are compact and fairly easy to conceal. They aren't expensive either. Lots of sites online that sell these.
---

I love those. I would prefer to use one of these against a knife wielder just for the extra reach.

Blogger Were-Puppy June 23, 2017 11:18 PM  

@104 Feather Blade
I'd always wondered what the correct knife for the job of cutting up a pumpkin was.
---

Lately i'm finding these ceramic knives are great for chopping and cutting up vegetables. Seem to stay sharp longer.

Anonymous Panzer Man June 24, 2017 1:12 AM  

The Boomer stuff is really odd to hear about. The Boomers (generationally) that I'm familiar with most are my parents. Teetotalers who don't drink any alcohol, never did drugs, have been married to each other since they were 21 and 18. My mother was a homemaker who did crafts to supplement the family income, my father worked himself 5/6ths of the way to death at a wire factory, and though he's recovered somewhat, his body is still broken in some ways and will be for the rest of his life.

Sexually puritanical, totally devoted to each other, family-oriented, exceedingly hard-working, thrifty, highly traditional, and extremely right-wing in political inclination -- pro-white and anti-immigration as far back as I can remember. I can't recognize the slightest trace of the Boomers you talk about in them; I have to wonder if they're old enough so that they're culturally "Silents," even though they were technically born a few years into "Boomer." Or if they're just unique.

I don't doubt that most Boomers are as you say, but it's like the absolute polar opposite of my personal experience.

As for knives --

They're definitely handy. I've been carrying one since I was 15; more recently, I carry 2, one utility, one fighting knife (which I hope I never have to use).

Blogger Cail Corishev June 24, 2017 1:21 AM  

If you're reading and commenting here, you're clearly not normal, but some kind of outlier. It's not surprising if our parents tend to be outliers too.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 24, 2017 1:32 AM  

Panzer Man wrote:Sexually puritanical, totally devoted to each other, family-oriented, exceedingly hard-working, thrifty, highly traditional, and extremely right-wing in political inclination -- pro-white and anti-immigration as far back as I can remember. I can't recognize the slightest trace of the Boomers you talk about in them; I have to wonder if they're old enough so that they're culturally "Silents," even though they were technically born a few years into "Boomer." Or if they're just unique.
What would they say if you called them racists?

Blogger Unknown June 24, 2017 2:14 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Panzer Man June 24, 2017 2:16 AM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:Panzer Man wrote:Sexually puritanical, totally devoted to each other, family-oriented, exceedingly hard-working, thrifty, highly traditional, and extremely right-wing in political inclination -- pro-white and anti-immigration as far back as I can remember. I can't recognize the slightest trace of the Boomers you talk about in them; I have to wonder if they're old enough so that they're culturally "Silents," even though they were technically born a few years into "Boomer." Or if they're just unique.

What would they say if you called them racists?


"Damn right." That's not an exaggeration or joke, either.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 24, 2017 2:30 AM  

Well, then, they are Silents or Greatest Generation, born late.

Blogger Tyr June 24, 2017 4:27 AM  

Didn't the Oathkeepers became a presence at rallies after the Antifa goons were shown to be pathetically inept?

I'd wager that the powers that be have, once again, managed to enlist the abilities of completely cucked but otherwise competent white men against other whites and their own self interest.

The Oathkeepers' zeal for punching "nazis" and silencing them far outstrips and interest they have in defending the constitution or freedom of speech from leftist bullies.

Blogger Tyr June 24, 2017 4:33 AM  

I would never dream of not carrying a knife, unless I were going into a courthouse or boarding a plane. I would never consider it a weapon, though of course I would use it as one if necessary- just like a pipe wrench, hammer, or any other object at hand.

Has anyone here ever actually used or witnessed someone using a knife defensively? Has anyone trained in Silat or any other knife fighting style?

Blogger lowell houser June 25, 2017 7:02 PM  

The OathKeepers are civic nationalists. Considering their very name refers to a civic oath to defend a document, I would have thought that rather obvious. They are avoiding any connection to the Alt-Right to avoid the press being able to connect them to the openly neo-nazi types that also run in militia circles. Most of these guys are former military that served in a multi-racial military where blacks and hispancis are over-represented in proportion to their percent of the overall population because they are using the military TO ESCAPE their own people. Against that backdrop, is this stance really that much of a surprise?

Blogger lowell houser June 25, 2017 7:05 PM  

No, really, check out a book called "Generation Kill" about the invasion of Iraq. It doesn't shy away from the racial stuff with coffee being jokingly refereed to as "nigger-juice" and a mestizo explaining why we only associates with white people now.

Blogger Cail Corishev June 25, 2017 7:55 PM  

They are avoiding any connection to the Alt-Right to avoid the press being able to connect them to the openly neo-nazi types that also run in militia circles.

Yes, the press is quite punctilious when it comes to not damning right-wing groups by association without sufficient evidence, so it's important to deny those connections -- insultingly, if possible.

Blogger lowell houser June 26, 2017 7:52 PM  

Cail Corishev wrote:Yes, the press is quite punctilious when it comes to not damning right-wing groups by association without sufficient evidence, so it's important to deny those connections -- insultingly, if possible.

I didn't say that it's a winning strategy, just the one they are going with. I hate to break it to you, but the vast majority of white people in America don't like white nationalism. They like the feelz of multi-culturalism, because it's much easier than putting your foot down and being the bad guy if that's what it takes. Hell, I have adopted it strictly out of pragmatism - brown people can be counted on to vote for more socialism, so does it help or hurt my libertarian cause to have them around and able to vote? And for the rank and file military, they have bought the civic nationalist line because in the military it really worked. I am a US Marine, so I can tell you that when you stick a bunch of guys together of different races in a warrior culture similarities really do trump skin tone. The fact that you're solid matters more than your race, everybody gets on the line, everybody fights side by side. That's the background these guys come from. It's not propaganda. It's not normal of the population as whole - only 7% of the US population has ever served- but it's not a fantasy. The problem comes in that people use themselves as a judge of what is normal.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts