ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Darkstream: women and nationalism

There was a bit of controversy over my statements concerning women in the Alt-Right, so I thought it would be wise to go a bit deeper into the phenomenon to which I was referring in tonight's Darkstream.

Labels:

61 Comments:

Blogger Wanderer June 07, 2017 8:45 PM  

A bigger problem in the Alt-Right isn't the women so much as it is the beta pussy worshiping. Go to any of their spaces and they venerate white women as goddesses.

I've literally been told by some alt-white guys that I'm a "misogynist who wants sharia law" because I think all feminism from the beginning was a mistake, and that all voting, working, birth control, and abortion privileges should be stripped from women if you wanted to seriously end white genocide. Most of these guys seem to think we can just dial the culture back to about the 1980s levels of anti-family degeneracy, just so long as there's no niggers or muslims around.

Blogger Lazarus June 07, 2017 8:53 PM  

Wanderer wrote:I've literally been told by some alt-white guys that I'm a "misogynist who wants sharia law"

Well, if you are serious, you do, only you want the Nationalist version, not the Islamist Globalist version. ISIS is strictly anti-Nationalist, because their vision for Islam is global domination. This is why the elite globalists are promoting Islam, because it is well suited as a religion compatible with Globalist domination.

Blogger Dire Badger June 07, 2017 9:05 PM  

Oh, I don't think most alt-right guys are white pussy worshippers. At least not in the circles I frequent. Most think that the Franchise should be reserved solely for those who have enlisted for the draft, a military procedure to which women should never, ever be invited.

Women who can successfully compete with men have ALWAYS been permitted to do so. the fiction that women were enslaved is retarded in the extreme... Even as far back as the vikings there were 'man hearted women(although generally they were not accorded the same value as full male warriors, because they simply weren't as good)', and any poking about in laws where women were not permitted to own real estate in their own name also reveals mandatory military service for landowners.

Neoklansmen are simply another special interest group clamoring to get noticed and defended by the democrats. Scratch them and you will find a stone cold socialist beneath.

Blogger Lazarus June 07, 2017 9:19 PM  

The women in my grandparents generation were tough women. Had lots of kids, looked after the house and kept their men in line. The only time they lost a fetus, was by the will of God. They still gave them names and put them in the family list section in the family Bible.

They would punch today's women in the face.

Blogger tz June 07, 2017 9:26 PM  

Why could we deport John Demjanjuk who never committed a crime in the USA but can't deport those here illegally and who have committed crimes?
(Pat Buchanan wrote many articles on the case)

Blogger Mountain Man June 07, 2017 9:29 PM  

.....and that all voting, working, birth control, and abortion privileges should be stripped from women if you wanted to seriously end white genocide.

Preach it brother !
“Empowerment" of women has wrecked this country

Blogger Lazarus June 07, 2017 9:36 PM  

27 And there followed him a great company of people, and of women, which also bewailed and lamented him.

28 But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.

29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.

Anonymous a deplorable rubberducky June 07, 2017 9:47 PM  

Feminists will mislead you, ladies. We're men, therefore we tend to LIKE you. We like you girls more than you like each other, and you know it.

That's how it should be, that is natural. That is reality. Men like women, men want to be around happy, healthy, together women. Not adversarial, combative, angry women.

Feminism poisons the well. We are not enemies. We are partners. There is no male orchestrated patriarchy to oppress women, because women ALWAYS had a vote in things, even ages before anybody knew what a vote was.

Blogger DrAndroSF June 07, 2017 9:56 PM  

It is no accident that surveys show women to be more and more unhappy every year, as the triumphs of feminism continue to expand. If you want to know what women want and what will make them happy, the last people on earth you should ask are women.

Blogger SRUN POR June 07, 2017 10:19 PM  

Nice blog,thanks for this blog.
gclub online
goldenslot
gclub casino

Blogger Lazarus June 07, 2017 10:45 PM  

Supporting the women of the Alt-Right is a good idea on the surface, but do not the same principles apply with women preaching the gospel in an official position?

I know it is not a religion, but the same things that make women susceptible to error as leaders in a church surely must make them also susceptible to errors in leadership positions in the Alt-Right, i.e., flattery.

Blogger Lazarus June 07, 2017 10:49 PM  

I like how Vox is uncomfortable with the medium. You get 10 times the information in a Vox periscope than a Cernovich periscope. Cernovich repeats his message alot with different verbal emphasis, which is a technique Jim Rome uses in his sportscasts. Just less work, dudes.

Vox lifts bona fide weights.

Blogger tublecane June 07, 2017 11:28 PM  

@5-He was allegedly Treblinka's Ivan the Terrible, therefore a badwhite, therefore beyond human rights. Nowadays, maybe they'd protect him, because he was Ukrainian and Russia Bad. But just then Ukrainians had zero diversity pokemon points. They probably don't have much juice now, either, but a few years ago even outright Nazi Ukrainians were America's pets.

I read the book by his lawyer, Defending Ivan the Terrible, which was a ripping courtroom drama.

Blogger Wanderer June 07, 2017 11:32 PM  

Lazarus wrote:Well, if you are serious, you do, only you want the Nationalist version, not the Islamist Globalist version. ISIS is strictly anti-Nationalist, because their vision for Islam is global domination. This is why the elite globalists are promoting Islam, because it is well suited as a religion compatible with Globalist domination.

I don't want Sharia Law. Sharia Law says that women are no different than domesticated animals, that unveiled women deserve to be raped, that rape victims deserve death, that a woman's word is worth half as much as a man's, etc., etc. Sharia Law is psychotic. What I want is traditional Christian/Western Patriarchy that merely states that men ought to be in charge and women ought to follow them.

Blogger SteelPalm June 07, 2017 11:46 PM  

Yeah, I've noticed the same thing.

I would even go further than Vox. Some of the popular women on the Alt-Right or Alt-Lite aren't even sincere. They're simply doing it to exploit a fanbase, in terms of donations to their Patreon, large Youtube channels, prominent positions at media companies, the adulation of hundreds of thousands of men, and potentially, a high-status male partner.

In most cases, one can only speculate that this is the case. In a few instances, it's blindingly obvious that they're simply piggybacking off a popular/successful movement, the same way they have with gaming, the tech industry, or anything else.

And yet, the fools will still blindly follow them.

Obviously, this doesn't apply to all women espousing right-wing views. And this opportunism applies to a number of men, too. However, it's most common among women because of how quickly and easily they get elevated (which is ultimately the fault of men), and shouldn't be ignored.

Anonymous a deplorable rubberducky June 08, 2017 12:09 AM  

Lazarus wrote:Supporting the women of the Alt-Right is a good idea on the surface, but do not the same principles apply with women preaching the gospel in an official position?

No, the same principles don't apply. St. Paul said women should not speak in church, does that mean they have no authority to speak, ever?

Of course not. And there's a lesson here, one that swims against all your assumptions and the ones of the left: Being able to speak in church isn't the end-all. Far from it.

That prohibition has no real effect or relation to the great value and worth of women at all. So what.

And they can, and will, be our mothers and sisters and cousins and grandmothers, etc. and have ENORMOUS SWAY on the conduct of human life on their own DESERVED accord.

Blogger Quicksilver75 June 08, 2017 12:11 AM  

Minor issue but deserves a bit of attn. Props to all Right wing Nationalist women following in the steps of Phyllis Schafly & Ann Coulter. Just don't give them any special standing to water down or imprint any feminist agenda on the mvmnt. Otherwise, its all good.

Blogger papabear June 08, 2017 12:24 AM  

"does that mean they have no authority to speak, ever?"

Permission to speak and authority to speak are two different things.

Blogger SteelPalm June 08, 2017 12:37 AM  

@18 QuickSilver75

Props to all Right wing Nationalist women following in the steps of Phyllis Schafly & Ann Coulter.

With all due respect to these younger women, none of them have a fifth of the intelligence, courage, or education of those two.

Coulter was an enormously successful lawyer and Schafly had an offer to become the first female entrant into Harvard Law School before they got into politics.

Can we say the same about some 18-20 year old girl with no education or life experience who regurgitates a simplified version of what folks like Vox Day, Jared Taylor, Peter Brimelow, Steve Sailer, etc. have been writing about for decades? We cannot.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft June 08, 2017 12:37 AM  

@17. rubberducky, why don't the same principals apply? Why do they apply to religious instruction but (in your opinion) not secular instruction? Unless you're going to say that women have some sort of inherent weakness to sin beyond that of men, or that women are somehow incapable of understanding matters of the Spirit specifically then it looks to me like your argument has no ground to stand on. Any other vector you could apply as the issue relates to secular instruction just as it does to religious.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft June 08, 2017 12:43 AM  

To be clear, we can and should support them while they still wield that power (and are on our side), but at the same time we must understand that most, if not all women should not, ultimately, wield that power.

Blogger Josh (the gayest thing here) June 08, 2017 12:45 AM  

Most of these guys seem to think we can just dial the culture back to about the 1980s levels of anti-family degeneracy, just so long as there's no niggers or muslims around.

That's probably because they were either born in the 80s or soon after.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 08, 2017 12:57 AM  

Feminism is cancer.

not original, but it bears repeating.

Blogger DemonicProfessorEl June 08, 2017 1:06 AM  

Well, the voting of women should follow the rules of citizenship - if the husband is away, then she can vote or sit in assembly as his representative. If she is a widow, then she can vote until the heir reaches maturity.

Or if we're going to be more liberal, if/when women have actual stakes in the game (they own property, a business, are actual taxpayers rather than nonprofit workers or teachers) then yes, they have the rights of citizenry. After all, to paraphrase from the Spartans, it takes a true woman to help raise a true man.

Low quality women without land, property, or real citizen participation? Nah. Don't have a say.

Anonymous The Observer June 08, 2017 1:19 AM  

After all, to paraphrase from the Spartans, it takes a true woman to help raise a true man.

The Spartans also died out because their women would rather faff around with managing estates and helots rather than make children.

Probably not the best example.

Blogger Vikki Wilson June 08, 2017 1:24 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous a deplorable rubberducky June 08, 2017 1:26 AM  

Benjamin Kraft wrote:@17. rubberducky, why don't the same principals apply? Why do they apply to religious instruction but (in your opinion) not secular instruction? Unless you're going to say that women have some sort of inherent weakness to sin beyond that of men, or that women are somehow incapable of understanding matters of the Spirit specifically then it looks to me like your argument has no ground to stand on. Any other vector you could apply as the issue relates to secular instruction just as it does to religious.

Why? Because REVEALED TRUTH. It's a Christian church, therefore going by Christian rules, and Christian rules state women don't speak in church.

But of course, since I'm Christian, you are going to hold me account to your secular religious standards that NO OTHER RELGION is ever held to. I, alone, as a Christian, have to philosophically justify it all.

FINE.

Men and women are created according to different roles and schemes and purposes, according to our faith. And they are each equipped uniquely towards these purposes.

MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT INTERCHANGEABLE. PERIOD.

Importantly, each has their own STRENGTH. That is not to say that one gender (of ONLY two genders) is superior to the other. But in the course of human affairs as it breaks down we have some roles that fall out more suitable to males and others more suitable to females.

MODERNS NAME THIS A DIVISION OF LABOR

Moderns cannot accept at all that one role might be more suitable to a man, another role more suitable to a woman, but rather insist that all roles are interchangeable infinitely. AND, if you dispute this then bigotry.

BUT THIS IS NOT SO.

Men and women do in fact enjoy an equality of worth and value in our Christian scheme. But they are NOT interchangeable. There is no such thing as equality of outcome as the moderns cling to, there never was, there never will be. There is equality of WORTH. There is even superiority of WORTH ("women and children first!" in our culture). But there is no such thing even remotely close as the modern progressive demand of interchangeability among the sexes.

WE OBSERVE REALITY

Knowing that men and women are profoundly different, and blessedly so, we are capable of entertaining social structures that organize our people around their own natural strengths. Moderns are not capable of this. Moderns will continually pound square pegs into round holes and wonder why that church down the road with the female pastor sucks so much.

We know the answer. SHE'S A FISH OUT OF WATER.

Blogger Vikki Wilson June 08, 2017 1:26 AM  

I was recently on an interview panel to find a new lecturer for the degree program that, it was well-known, I had created in tandem with an excellent male colleague. He was replaced against my strenuous objections and advice to the new female Dean as soon as the opportunity arose.
It so happened on this occasion that all those on the short list were females. I was looking at merit - we need a great person - if anything, my personal bias/experience is that males are likely to have a stronger command of our technical needs.
Our female Dean started simpering about how wonderful it was that they were all women. A man on the panel was immediately overcome by the urge, and made a big statement about women being better than men these days. He avoided my eye. Hilarious.
I do think this analysis is a reasonable generalisation to make about human nature and identity groups (white men are no exception but they’re being marginalised in revenge for History).
Social Justice has now weaponised the phenomenon.

Blogger DemonicProfessorEl June 08, 2017 1:29 AM  

@26 The Observer

True about the Spartans. I do like the saying though. Both men and women needing strong women role models was the thrust I was going for :)

Blogger Wolfman at Large June 08, 2017 1:31 AM  

If you're a self-aware Gamma or Omega you actually want to avoid these women. The urge to white knight or assume a beta orbit is very powerful. Better to keep safe distance until you're more confident.

Blogger DemonicProfessorEl June 08, 2017 1:45 AM  

@31 Wolfman at Large

Have you found a correlation of white knighting and lack of experience in human interaction?

This is why prostitution needs to be made legal again. Get those SJW cows out of the work force to become practice plows for betas, gammas, etc. Then the White Knights! will realize that there are women in the world not worth knighting for.

Blogger My Dead Gramps June 08, 2017 2:48 AM  

@32.
Sexbots are right around the corner. Too little too late for the heifers.

Anonymous DissidentRight June 08, 2017 2:58 AM  

It is not exactly a coincidence that the same gammas and omegas who love Nazis engage in pussy worship.

Anonymous User June 08, 2017 3:07 AM  

White Shariah is at the very least a fantastic troll. Also just matter-of-factly saying you don't believe women have any agency will guarantee an evening of amusement and female attention if your delivery is any good at all.

Blogger Wolfman at Large June 08, 2017 3:30 AM  

@34 All these Alt-Retards need to learn that Ilsa She-Wolf of the SS is not their waifu.

Blogger NO GOOGLES June 08, 2017 4:14 AM  

Franchise is something that should absolutely be a lot more limited than it is now. As for if women should have the vote - a lot of people have correctly observed that the female vote is one of the major drivers of the expansion of government and welfare services.

HOWEVER: it is not ALL women who vote in great numbers for these things. Women always vote for bigger government and more welfare than men do, but the big differences are due to single women and married women with only one child.

Married white women with 2+ children vote nearly the same as white men do.

IMO, franchise should be restricted to:
-Veterans (combat veterans only for shorter enlistment terms like the standard 4 year, or 10+ year noncombat veterans)
-White men who generate more tax revenue than they take in benefits
-Married white women with a minimum of 3 children
-Widows of veterans

You could argue about the "white" qualifier, but if that makes you feel the need to cuck, you can easily drop that and just add that either the person or the household needs to generate more in tax revenue than it consumes in benefits - that will disqualify the vast majority of nonwhites, plus the whites that are full time college students (ie, the people most likely to vote for gibs).

Blogger Evil Genius June 08, 2017 4:39 AM  

''Had lots of kids, looked after the house and kept their men in line.''

I don't think its woman's role to keep men in line but rather their fellow man and Higher Authority. All I see in scripture is wives being submissive, obedient to their husbands, kind gentle spirit and with the grace of God winning over their Husband without a word (1 Peter 3)



Blogger Evil Genius June 08, 2017 4:41 AM  

The paradox with femininity is strength through "weakness'' just as the weakness of water in yielding is able to wear away the hardest rock.

Blogger Evil Genius June 08, 2017 4:48 AM  

@a deplorable rubberducky

They aren't equal period especially hierarchically:
1 Corinthians 11:2-3
''2Now I commend you for remembering me in everything and for maintaining the traditions, just as I passed them on to you. 3But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. ''

They are equally saved and will be treated impartially but will be given just deserts according to their response to their inequalities as the parable of the faithful servant(Luke 12:48) taught by Jesus illustrate.

He who is given much more will be demanded. He who is given little will be demanded little.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft June 08, 2017 5:03 AM  

@28. rubberducky, you've actually got me precisely backwards. I, too, am Christian, and I see no reason why what applies to the Church in this context should not also apply to the secular arena. There's a reason schools used to be separated by sex, after all.

All in all, it actually sounds like you agree with me but have done a rather miserable job of reading what I wrote. Calm down.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft June 08, 2017 5:05 AM  

@39. Evil, I think that's a very good analogy.

Blogger Natalie June 08, 2017 5:07 AM  

Deborah seems to be a pretty clear example that where men are weak and cowardly God will raise up women who are actually and genuinely capable of leadership. This is to the culture's shame.

A woman rightly confronting a man/men is a judgment on him not her (cf Abigail, Jael).

(And because this is the internet I'll add that I'm well aware foolish women will take the above as permission to be idiots.)

Blogger Benjamin Kraft June 08, 2017 5:08 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft June 08, 2017 5:20 AM  

Actually, rubberducky, the original post of Lazarus' that you responded to is ALSO not saying that women in the Church ought to have that authority. I'll admit that he used an odd negative example to disprove before flipping it around to say what he meant.

In answer to Lazarus, as I said, whether or not women ought to have this authority in the secular arena, it would be foolish of us not to support (or worse, to disparage) them while they still have it and are on our side.

It's like a lever. You can stick your lever directly under the side of the wagon wheel, move nothing, get odd looks, and break your back in the process, or you can put it under from the front or back, and use a more realistic amount of force to roll the wagon out of the bog. Going off on rants at secular women in power (particularly those on your own side) is going to make a lot of people think you're crazy, and all the rest (including those who agree with you) think you're either retarded or have anger issues. You've got to move the realm of what people expect and understand gradually in that direction before you can fully and effectively unleash some of the deeper truths.

Blogger Antony June 08, 2017 5:57 AM  

As we're on the subject of alt right ladies, a shout out should go to a woman who does not get much publicity, probably because she is French - Electre - I think she is mainly on twitter, but has an interview in English wit Red Ice here ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK4sWlSnB_8

Anonymous Looking Glass June 08, 2017 6:26 AM  

@43 Natalie

Deborah was a Prophet, not a Judge. She had no leadership position, thus she was just the messenger. Jael got the kill because Barak wasn't actually leading. The Lord set the situation as an insult to Barak and a gift to Jael's family.

Abigail didn't go against Nabal. She took what would have been under her authority and met David as a highly respected Guest of the household. (The stuff she took wasn't that much, which is the point missed by most.)

Both examples are what VD has been pointing to lately: people are playing diversity games, this time with Biblical passages, to go "See! We respect Women too!". They thus miss the point of the stories and cheapen the role the Women actually played.

Blogger Duke Norfolk June 08, 2017 6:50 AM  

Brittany Pettibone is rather weak sauce on ethno-nationalism. She's got a ways to go to accept the whole truth on race realism, etc., it seems to me.

She's got some maturing to do, but she's got promise, for sure.

Blogger Lazarus June 08, 2017 7:35 AM  

Benjamin Kraft wrote:Unless you're going to say that women have some sort of inherent weakness to sin beyond that of men,.....

Lets see now, how did Genesis 3 say sin enter the world?

6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat....

Blogger Quicksilver75 June 08, 2017 8:02 AM  

They must begin somewhere, and Ivy League types are heavily, increasingly brainwashed so let them develop on youtube. Agreed tho, that mere rehashing of others content doesn't merit a big compensation

Blogger Orville June 08, 2017 8:07 AM  

@49 Precisely. She was deceived, and the man knowingly went chose wrong. PUA tactics work well because women are easily deceived.

Blogger Orville June 08, 2017 8:10 AM  

I haven't listened to the stream yet, but I would hold to the maxim that women eventually ruin everything once you let them into the movement or organization. Coulter and Schlaffly are outliers, and I'm always going to be suspicious of women in general based on nothing more than there natural solipsism makes them iffy.

Blogger rumpole5 June 08, 2017 8:23 AM  

"no niggers or muslims around." What a stupid pairing. Race "niggers" is a funcion of genetic descent. "muslim" is an abhorrent philosophy that a person of any race can adopt or reject. Moreover, one is not a "racist" if he thinks (as I do) that muslims should be barred from USA citzenship because they espouse a philosophy directly opposed to the US constitution.

That being said, all of the fools who comment on this blog about sending American blacks back to Africa are idiots. They are already too mixed and ingrained into what is the sum and substance of the USA. The question should be how do we achieve the best outcome for the USA given that the blacks are here. I lived with de jure segregation as a child, and hated it. Abolishing that system was the right thing to do. Likewise, the present system of pretending that American Blacks as a group are the same as American Whites is even worse. It is stoking racial resentment and will lead to more bloodshed. How about requiring the government to treat us as free individuals who rise or fall on the basis of INDIVIDUAL merit, characteristics, and abilities. That might actually work.

Blogger SJ June 08, 2017 9:16 AM  

The sheer amount of pedestalization and worship of completely average plain Janes like pettibone, with her boring YouTube channel, is just embarrassing. Not only that but many of these alt-right "men" are more then happy to look up at mommy to lead.

Female infiltration destroyed the budding libertarian movement and turned it into the sex-in-a-giant-pile while on drugs movement that it is now. Because the pathetic betafags in the movement let women take over as they yes-deared everything they said before going home and jacking off alone. Same thing is gonna happen to the alt-right, at least the current 'mainstream' version.

I've argued this before. The guys will go on about how "we need women in the movement". Ok then go out and find yourself a woman and put her into that container. Women are water after all. What the betafags really mean is someone get me a girlfriend. If only they could figure out that they'd be able to get a girlfriend and bring a girl over to the dark side if they could just stop prostrating themselves at the feet of every average at best girl who comes along.

Blogger Josh (the gayest thing here) June 08, 2017 9:29 AM  

How about requiring the government to treat us as free individuals who rise or fall on the basis of INDIVIDUAL merit, characteristics, and abilities. That might actually work.

That is what Steve Sailer has proposed.

Blogger smey valentine June 08, 2017 10:09 AM  

Thank you for all that you've done and sharing,


goldenslot slot games
gclub casino
gclub


Blogger William Meisheid June 08, 2017 10:41 AM  

Lazarus wrote: This is why the elite globalists are promoting Islam, because it is well suited as a religion compatible with Globalist domination.

That is an insight that I believe needs to be more widely disseminated. I had never heard that connection being made before...not saying it hasn't been, just that you are the first I have heard saying it.

It makes a whole of of nonsense a lot clearer. The globalists, who are generally secular humanists, would have no compunctions on becoming nominal Muslims, just as they became nominal Christians when it served their purpose, since it would allow them to continue on unabated.

Thanks for the insight.

Blogger Aeoli Pera June 08, 2017 11:28 AM  

I think I'll reprise Milgrim's experiment by making women shock a guy to death on my orders, because I'm wearing a lab coat, and simultaneously measure her sexual arousal.

Blogger Aeoli Pera June 08, 2017 11:29 AM  

William Meisheid wrote:The globalists, who are generally secular humanists,

Humanists, sure. Secularism was also a means to an end.

Blogger Feather Blade June 08, 2017 11:34 AM  

Vikki Wilson wrote:He was replaced against my strenuous objections and advice to the new female Dean as soon as the opportunity arose.

I'm pretty sure your Dean has committed a violation of several sexual discrimination statutes.

AFAIK (and rule in your state may vary) hiring committees must include at least one man and at least one woman, so that it's harder for applicants to bring charges of sexual discrimination against the university.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey June 08, 2017 11:50 AM  

@35 Wolfman at Large

"@34 All these Alt-Retards need to learn that Ilsa She-Wolf of the SS is not their waifu."

Actually, the sexual fetishization of female SS guards tends to be typical of a somewhat different group:

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ExDQ7R9
(Stalag fiction)

Just sayin'

Blogger The Deplorable Podunk Ken Ramsey June 12, 2017 2:17 AM  

Benjamin Kraft wrote:Actually, rubberducky, the original post of Lazarus' that you responded to is ALSO not saying that women in the Church ought to have that authority. I'll admit that he used an odd negative example to disprove before flipping it around to say what he meant.

In answer to Lazarus, as I said, whether or not women ought to have this authority in the secular arena, it would be foolish of us not to support (or worse, to disparage) them while they still have it and are on our side.

It's like a lever. You can stick your lever directly under the side of the wagon wheel, move nothing, get odd looks, and break your back in the process, or you can put it under from the front or back, and use a more realistic amount of force to roll the wagon out of the bog. Going off on rants at secular women in power (particularly those on your own side) is going to make a lot of people think you're crazy, and all the rest (including those who agree with you) think you're either retarded or have anger issues. You've got to move the realm of what people expect and understand gradually in that direction before you can fully and effectively unleash some of the deeper truths.


Understood. And you're making excellent points.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts