ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Mailvox: obsessions

BHB wonders why SJWs are always fixated on comparative popularity:
What is with these SJWs and obsession with blog rankings? First Scalzi and now Glyer. The next argument is going to be "the quality of the people who visit my blog are better than yours. The guy at the chinease click farm always calls me sir when I talk to him. No one ever calls me that! I bet your fans never call you sir!"
It's all a consequence of their need to defend their current Narrative and is an aspect of their discredit-and-disqualify tactic. Comparative site traffic was a weapon that John Scalzi's fans used to use to try to dismiss the significance of VP back in the 2012-2013 timeframe. They would claim that my criticism was nothing more than envy; "envy" is their standard response they utilize in order to avoid responding substantively to criticism. You see, it doesn't matter what you say so long as envy causes you to say it.

Of course, once my traffic increased and it came out that Scalzi was exaggerating his traffic by a factor of 5+, they had to switch tactics while maintaining the Narrative. Since their rhetoric is all based on argumentum ad populum, they always need to find a metric, however convoluted, to claim that the numbers are on their side. That is why Donald Trump's election (and, to a lesser extent, Bernie's defeat in the Democratic primary) sent them into such disarray; because it is no longer possible for them to pretend that their positions are, in fact, more popular.

I never cared about my site traffic until 2013, when I understood how important it is to the SJWs. Now, of course, I wield it as an effective weapon against them. It absolutely sickens and demoralizes them to know how much bigger the traffic is here than at their own little blogs, or even worse, at the sites of their Narrative directors and role models.

One SJW once posted that the mere fact that I had more than 2,000 Twitter followers made him want to kill himself. I can only imagine how he feels now that I'm closing in on 20,000 on Gab and 30,000 on Twitter.

Labels: ,

80 Comments:

Blogger Dirtnapninja June 15, 2017 8:15 AM  

Its all about status.

Being fundamantally rootless and atomised people, all they have is status and the baubles of respectability. So they build their identity around it and relentlessly signal. Take that away and they have literally nothing.

Anonymous Harambe June 15, 2017 8:16 AM  

All I know is I've met most of the Dread Ilk and they're a much nicer bunch of people than anyone I've interacted with at those other sites. Also with the Ilk, it's the men who have facial hair and the women who have boobs.

Anonymous VFM0265 June 15, 2017 8:23 AM  

Nice one, Harambe! LMAO.

#dicksout

Blogger Ben Cohen June 15, 2017 8:26 AM  

Sjws are the enforcers of leftism.

Blogger Bellguard June 15, 2017 8:30 AM  

It was the Dread Ilk who welcomed me with open arms and introduced me to this blog.

There is something very powerful in finally being amongst like-minded individuals.

Blogger Bellguard June 15, 2017 8:30 AM  

Boobs

Anonymous Albert June 15, 2017 8:35 AM  

The pedophiles and pedophile-adjacent - which is to say, _all_ progressives - know they need broad popular support to make kiddy-diddling acceptable in the US outside of Los Angeles and Washington D.C.

If they can't convince everyone that they're the wave of the future, they might even lose baby sacrifice to Moloch^h^h^h^h^h^hPlanned Parenthood!

Blogger Seth Schueler June 15, 2017 8:36 AM  

"They would claim that my criticism was nothing more than envy"

Envy is the foundation of leftism, so of course they project it upon their enemies.

Anonymous Rien June 15, 2017 8:38 AM  

You beat me to it Seth: Envy is the driving force of the left.

Anonymous rien June 15, 2017 8:45 AM  

@5 Bellguard

"There is something very powerful in finally being amongst like-minded individuals."

Kind of like a homecoming is'nt it?

I have been drafted for the army (a long time ago, when I was a lot younger...) and I always vowed that I would 'disappear' rather than risking my life and limb if every our govt decided to wage a war.

A short time ago, when I discovered this likemindedness I suddenly understood the power of it: I would be more than willing to risk life and limb for 'my group'.

Blogger Nate June 15, 2017 8:49 AM  

Every liberal argument always boils down to "you're a dumb dumb because everyone agrees with me".

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 15, 2017 8:50 AM  

No true conservative would seek to purposely "demoralize" liberals.

Blogger James June 15, 2017 8:51 AM  

"they always need to find a metric, however convoluted, to claim that the numbers are on their side."

Only the metrics that are in their favor. For instance, you will never see them embracing the metrics in The Color of Crime or the numbers of muslim "terrorist" attacks regardless of how reality based they are. I think the left is inherently deficient in mathematics in general. Math be racis'.

Anonymous Millenium June 15, 2017 8:59 AM  

That is why Donald Trump's election (and, to a lesser extent, Bernie's defeat in the Democratic primary) sent them into such disarray; because it is no longer possible for them to pretend that their positions are, in fact, more popular.

Just remind the SJW that they are the wrong side of history and watch the meltdown.

Blogger Cail Corishev June 15, 2017 8:59 AM  

it is no longer possible for them to pretend that their positions are, in fact, more popular.

Yes, that's so important to them that they continue to claim it despite the evidence. I watched a clip of Bernie Sanders yesterday (man, what a doddering old fool), and he was preaching that progressives are winning -- no, have already won! -- the battle of ideas. They have to believe their positions are the most popular and are just being held back by cheating or something.

Blogger Zaklog the Great June 15, 2017 9:03 AM  

Yep, they very consistently go after your (usually imagined) emotional state rather than your ideas. It is unbelievably childish.

Anonymous The Original Arrogant Penguins Fan June 15, 2017 9:05 AM  

The US Uncivil War-I is going to be quite interesting. The Alt-Right has the Progs massively out-gunned and outsmarted... the Progs have the Alt-Right massively outnumbered and control just about every major institution.

Get out the lawn chair, make the lemonade. Interesting times, indeed.

Blogger The Chortling June 15, 2017 9:13 AM  

if you want to start a civil war on Facebook, just post a few of Ben Garrison's cartoons.

Wow. Lightning Rod. a full truthstick of whupass. Libs cannot stand it one bit.

Blogger Bellguard June 15, 2017 9:14 AM  

@rien

Homecoming is a good way of putting it.

I went in reverse, I started reading Vox after being introduced to the commentariat.

Has Vox ever done a joint stream or article with Sargon of Akkod before? That would be interesting to see.

Anonymous Reenay June 15, 2017 9:16 AM  

We don't need to call Vox sir; we call him our Supreme Dark Lord, and we hail him by offering him a chalice made from a SJW's skull filled with that selfsame SJW's blood! Nothing says SDL like cooking a kid in its mother's milk, figuratively speaking.

Blogger Shimshon June 15, 2017 9:20 AM  

Is Mike actually paying for those Chinese clicks? Either way, it shows the utter disconnect from reality SJWs display that he toots easily debunked numbers.

Anonymous Pooney Coonarelli June 15, 2017 9:20 AM  

"I can only imagine how he feels now that I'm closing in on 20,000 on Gab and 30,000 on Twitter."

now the guy is in love with you!

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer June 15, 2017 9:23 AM  

That is why Donald Trump's election (and, to a lesser extent, Bernie's defeat in the Democratic primary) sent them into such disarray; because it is no longer possible for them to pretend that their positions are, in fact, more popular.

That's also why they absolutely must shut people up that disagree with them. If the normals stopped being afraid of drawing their ire and expressed what they were really thinking, then everyone would quickly realize that the SJWs are the minority. Including the SJWs, and that would be intolerable.

Anonymous Taco Dave June 15, 2017 9:23 AM  

Mike's a conservative, possibly a "cuck" by your taxonomy, but not an "SJW"

Blogger Mr Darcy June 15, 2017 9:30 AM  

It is not possible for any organism to behave in a way that is not in accordance with its nature. Idealogues hold their daffy opinions to be normative, and for them it is always the facts that are askew.That is their nature.

Blogger Rabbi B June 15, 2017 9:30 AM  

I can only imagine how he feels now that I'm closing in on 20,000 on Gab and 30,000 on Twitter.

Heh. Probably lamenting the fact that he can only kill himself once.

Blogger Harris June 15, 2017 9:33 AM  

I don't know if all Texans qualify as SJW's under this theory, but I do know that whenever we get criticized, we assume envy of all those not gifted by God to be born in Texas.

LOL

Blogger Harris June 15, 2017 9:34 AM  

Of course, even understating how GREAT Texas is can seem like exaggeration to others who just don't understand how blessed we truly are.

Blogger VD June 15, 2017 9:40 AM  

Mike's a conservative, possibly a "cuck" by your taxonomy, but not an "SJW"

I don't know what Mike is, but he is generally aligned with the SF-SJWs in fandom. I think Larry is a bit too harsh on him, but then, Larry takes considerably more umbrage than I do when attacked.

He isn't called the International Lord of Hate for nothing.

Anonymous basementhomebrewer June 15, 2017 9:42 AM  

Taco Dave wrote:Mike's a conservative, possibly a "cuck" by your taxonomy, but not an "SJW"

Nice try, Mike likes to say he is a conservative but he has a tendency to agree with the members of his asylum, especially on social justice.

Blogger rumpole5 June 15, 2017 9:43 AM  

The lives of these people must be rather empty. Where do they get the time to constantly focus on what other people are doing? Oh well, I guess that the inner lives of most folks will always be a mystery to a misanthropic curmudgeon like myself.

Blogger F Harper June 15, 2017 9:49 AM  

Anonymous Conservative's observations about r-strategists continues to amaze me with how on point they are. I was dubious of many of his claims at first, but after a while it becomes hard to deny that he's really onto something. SJWs (and most leftists generally) avoid conflict and competition and instead seek to build a consensus, hoping that the opposition will join them or wither away. Their total opposition to open debate seems to us like some kind of bizarre mental illness, but in fact it is their survival strategy. They suck at debating just like they suck at any form of competition because the very act of debate is itself a kind of rebuttal to their own rejection of universal truth. They then cloak their failure in the rhetoric of privilege and relativism.

Blogger Bellguard June 15, 2017 9:50 AM  

Damn straight

Anonymous BBGKB June 15, 2017 9:51 AM  

the quality of the people who visit my blog are better than yours. The guy at the chinease click farm always calls me sir

Pay a few cents more and they will call you EL GUAPO

it's the men who have facial hair and the women who have boobs.

Here is a picture of a "female" antifa saying "I am an empowered WONDER WOMAN who demands to be treated just like a man who shived a cops horse with a spike at the end of a flagpole"
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/14/antifa-member-uses-flagpole-with-nail-to-attack-police-horse-cops-youll-love-the-groups-reply/

know they need broad popular support to make kiddy-diddling acceptable in the US outside of Los Angeles and Washington D.C.

I guess you don't never heard of San Fran & Miami, did anyone see the race of todays San Fran union worker shooter?

understating how GREAT Texas is Oh please I have exes in Texas

Anonymous Anonymous June 15, 2017 9:55 AM  

The SJW/leftist sense of self is almost entirely a function of their perceived popularity within/the support they receive from the hive-mind.

Kentucky Headhunter

Blogger Duke Norfolk June 15, 2017 9:58 AM  

F Harper wrote:I was dubious of many of his claims at first, but after a while it becomes hard to deny that he's really onto something.

Yep. It explains so much of the seemingly inexplicable in today's world. While people flail about trying to understand the contradictory and incoherent actions/positions of the left (understandably, for sure), I can now see with rare clarity what's really going on, thru the lens of AC's r/K theory.

It's brilliant, and essential for the alt-right to effectively battle the left.

Anonymous basementhomebrewer June 15, 2017 10:21 AM  

File 770 seems to be down possibly due to a DDOS. The question arises, did Glyer hurry up and hire a US based click farm to try and boost his domestic numbers?

Anonymous Just another commenter June 15, 2017 10:27 AM  

Maybe said SJW will try to kill himself twice, just for good measure! The only problem (from his perspective) is that it might look too much like Arkencide.

@8 and @9 - there is a reason envy is one of the seven deadly sins, and "thou shall not covet" is in the Ten Commandments. They are corrosive to the soul and community.

Anonymous Longtime Lurker June 15, 2017 10:27 AM  

Scalzi isn't blogging as much these days. He's coasting on cat pictures and ARCs.

Blogger Aeoli Pera June 15, 2017 10:32 AM  

They would claim that my criticism was nothing more than envy; "envy" is their standard response they utilize in order to avoid responding substantively to criticism. You see, it doesn't matter what you say so long as envy causes you to say it.

Like anger, envy indicates weakness. Asymmetric power relationships are the only thing leftists understand. Because they are R-selected, signaling the quantity of friends they have is how they signal their power levels.

E.g. "My Facebook friends list is over nine thousaaaand!"

Anonymous sully June 15, 2017 10:32 AM  

Mike isn't even a liberal, let alone a SJW...

Blogger Aeoli Pera June 15, 2017 10:38 AM  

...because it is no longer possible for them to pretend that their positions are, in fact, more popular.

You underestimate their powers of imagination. Leftists are more creative, or anyway everybody seems to think so.

Blogger Midnight Avenue J June 15, 2017 10:39 AM  

That's also why they absolutely must shut people up that disagree with them. If the normals stopped being afraid of drawing their ire and expressed what they were really thinking, then everyone would quickly realize that the SJWs are the minority. Including the SJWs, and that would be intolerable.

Emperor's new clothes. Observed this personally very recently, two separate issues. Expressed an opinion I knew would isolate me. Turns out, many actually agreed with me but were afraid to say anything. As I'm at a IDGAF point with these people (school/work acquaintances not family), well, IDGAF, so I spoke my mind. The issue is a non concern for me and I said so and why.

Two days later I was reported to the boss of my part-time job for wearing footwear that isn't approved. Well, I was not handed a dress code when I was hired, but now that I know I won't do that again. Timing is awfully suspicious since I'd been wearing that footwear for months and no one said anything.

But I hit someone's soft spot, which is actually quite satisfying. And I have emboldened others to speak up, which is also satisfying. Bully leftoids hate and fear push back, so keep pushing.

Blogger The Deuce June 15, 2017 10:47 AM  

Argumentum ad populum isn't just a tactic by the Left, it's the core of their ideology. It's reflected in their idea that all of reality and human nature is "socially constructed" by "oppressive narratives" that can be re-narrated according to their liking. In their worldview, appeal to popularity isn't a logical fallacy, because controlling the popular narrative literally rewrites the fabric of reality. This is also why they appeal to "overwhelming consensus" (and fabricate one if it doesn't exist) in every scientific dispute where they can.

Blogger Solaire Of Astora June 15, 2017 10:51 AM  

Leftists are rhetorical thinkers and social proof is a huge part of persuasion. Obviously if you can't win on the basis of truth you can win by creating the illusion of truth via popular support.

Anonymous Looking Glass June 15, 2017 10:58 AM  

@40 Aeoli Pera

This entire discussion has brought up something I haven't thought about in a while. One thing I had to fight against when growing up was the conceptoin that your worth (or value) was a reflection of either what you can do for others or what you have. It's a classic human trap, highly reinforced by Leftist cultural control. The Christian concept, alien to all others, is that you have worth (value) wholly due to your nature alone.

Side-point: The Feminist attack from within the Church has turned worth/value into "you're a Queen". That, also, isn't true, but it is a very tempting heresy.

Anyway, since we're dealing with people that utterly reject the Lord, we have people that can only understand External Validation. They have no Internal Validation, and, if they do, it's so warped that it's actually hurting them. Under this assumption, it explains most of their actions: they need Safe Spaces to feel comfortable. They need people constantly validating themselves because they view themselves as having no value apart from that, all propaganda aside.

This is also why they instinctively loathe anyone that can reach ZFG or IDGAF status. They can't. They are that weak and it hurts them to see someone else getting the validation they feel they deserve, then they shriek in horror when their attacks don't work. (Which is kind of funny when you realize that they congregate on the Internet, the land of producing a generation of ZFG people.)


@36 Duke Norfolk

While r/K theory is a decent conceptual model, I think we need to be a little more careful with it. Everyone is highly K-selected, even within the model. And if you get anyone's Endocrine system working properly, they'll be suddenly highly K-selected, even when times are good. It's really much more of a Conflict Avoidance vs Structured Order analysis, which is also why r is very feminine and K is very masculine.

Blogger Stilicho June 15, 2017 11:18 AM  

The argumentum ad populum feeds the rabbit need to feel accepted by the herd.

Blogger Gaiseric June 15, 2017 11:29 AM  

Stilicho wrote:The argumentum ad populum feeds the rabbit need to feel accepted by the herd.
In keeping with the thread title: Who do you want me to be, to make you sleep with me?

I too was skeptical about r/K but have been amazed at its predictive power across multiple behavior dimensions. I've become a believer.

Blogger Midnight Avenue J June 15, 2017 11:33 AM  

"Feeds the rabbit need to be accepted"

Yeah but they're all special individuals, radical in appearance and action! After all, no two tatts or sets of ear gauges are alike.

Blogger Rabbi B June 15, 2017 11:34 AM  

What is with these SJWs and obsession with blog rankings?

SJWs always lie.

Falsehood appeals to the authority of numbers to make up for what it lacks in justification. And, unlike the truth, falsehood is in need of many supporters in order to win the day...or to at least give the appearance of winning.

Those of us who are committed to championing the truth come what may, should find more encouragement in the number of detractors and opponents than the number of followers and adherents. We would soon discover that we have been counted worthy of keeping company with some pretty awesome people.

After all, if numbers are the primary indicator and measure of success, then Noah, Moses, all of the prophets, the Twelve, and the Messiah Himself were all colossal failures.

Blogger Dexter June 15, 2017 11:36 AM  

The US Uncivil War-I is going to be quite interesting. The Alt-Right has the Progs massively out-gunned and outsmarted... the Progs have the Alt-Right massively outnumbered and control just about every major institution.

Progs have convinced most of the population that nothing is worth fighting for, all that matters is transient comfort, and therefore they should grin and bear it no matter how many outrages are inflicted on them.

Alt-right has not yet convinced anyone that it is worth fighting and dying to oppose the progs and resist their outrages.

Thus far, progs are more willing to commit actual violence for their beliefs.

Advantage: progs.

Yes I know, someday real soon now the Saxon Giant Will Awaken and His Wrath Will Be Terrible To Behold.

Blogger Gaiseric June 15, 2017 11:43 AM  

Dexter wrote:
Yes I know, someday real soon now the Saxon Giant Will Awaken and His Wrath Will Be Terrible To Behold.

And in that day, may Terry McAuliffe's recent claim that we lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence finally come true. American today minus 93 million Fake Americans and Traitor Americans would be a great place to live again.

Anonymous VFM #6306 June 15, 2017 11:45 AM  

File 770: up to 92% Chinese bots per day.

Anonymous EH June 15, 2017 11:47 AM  

@46, By definition females would be more K selected with their much lower maximum reproductive rate than men - 400 eggs vs. billions of sperm. But the problems we are facing as a society do grow out of the feminine and effeminate liberal/progressive way of thinking and behaving, so the r/K theory self-contradictory in application to the sexes and political parties (White Ds have fewer children than White Republicans, I believe). With regard to races r/K theory is on firm ground, but some people want to use r as a synonym for "enemy" and K for "our side" and push it into areas where it doesn't really apply. Female/effeminate psychology is a different problem than competition between r and K strategies and requires a different body of knowledge. Some argue that the promiscuity of the Left means they are r-selected, but for the most part, I believe, except for a small minority (mostly females and homosexuals)leftists don't have as much sex as the Right since the Left has a large proportion of incels.

Anonymous Athor Pel June 15, 2017 11:59 AM  

Progs talk up their web traffic for the same reason a bunch of women reach consensus before ordering dinner,

for the same reason women want the man other women want,

for the same reason evangelists for anthropogenic climate change and evolution tout consensus of opinion as evidence for the validity of their beliefs

They care so much for consensus that they will lie about it.

They care more about what other people think than they do for the truth.

How something makes them feel is more important than objective reality.

Anonymous BBGKB June 15, 2017 12:01 PM  

Everyone is highly K-selected, even within the model. And if you get anyone's Endocrine system working properly, they'll be suddenly highly K-selected

The gays who sat idly by in the bathroom 3 hours later with the PULSE shooter would beg to differ. It's likely even the "female" "bouncer" didn't even put up much effort to stop him. Thanks to the guy who blocked the exit thinking he was helping when he told TV, the shooter could have probably killed as many with a lever action rifle. At a STR8 bar someone would have rushed him when he reloaded.

Anonymous fop June 15, 2017 12:11 PM  

Dylan Roof shoots black people.

Scalzi: "OMG HATE IS BAD SHITLORDS ARE HORRIBLE RACIISSSM"

Hodgkinson shoots Republicans.

Scalzi: "Here are some cat pictures."

Blogger LordSomber June 15, 2017 12:13 PM  

In the long run, the quality of creative output trumps short term popularity contests.
After all, Melville (among others) wasn't a household name until long after he died.

Memento f*ckin' mori.

Blogger Jew613 June 15, 2017 12:17 PM  

This obsession with popularity seems like a very lonely life. No matter how popular you or your opinions are someone will be more popular. It's a race that never ends.

Anonymous badhairday June 15, 2017 12:21 PM  

Some people want that feeling - to be the hero - to stand taller than everyone else - to be big great and exotic.

Being able to display more of something is very important to them.

Its ironic. Most people who do something outstanding in their lives don't spend their time fantasising about being superwoman. Nor do they tend to dye their hair green or get LOOK AT ME tattoos.

Its almost as if bringing up entire generations in front of the television set has created some very warped people.

Blogger VD June 15, 2017 12:31 PM  

This obsession with popularity seems like a very lonely life. No matter how popular you or your opinions are someone will be more popular.

Exactly. Even if you're the biggest, strongest man in the weight room, just wait a few years. Time will ensure that isn't the case anymore.

Anonymous badhairday June 15, 2017 12:32 PM  

@ 58. LordSomber

Melville was a household name during his lifetime. He was a very popular author until he wrote a book about a big white whale. It destroyed his career and his name was forgotten.

Now Moby Dick is his only remembered work. Crazy or what?

Anonymous BBGKB June 15, 2017 12:54 PM  

Any chance of Bill Maher and crew going after this gay who talked about having sex with older while 13yo?

http://www.towleroad.com/2017/06/andy-cohen-colton-haynes/

Nor do they tend to dye their hair green or get LOOK AT ME tattoos.

When I see girls with shaved heads I say that they must have had crabs so bad they had to shave the top off also.

Blogger LordSomber June 15, 2017 1:07 PM  

@ 58. LordSomber

Melville was a household name during his lifetime. He was a very popular author until he wrote a book about a big white whale. It destroyed his career and his name was forgotten.

Now Moby Dick is his only remembered work. Crazy or what?


I suppose there are better examples like Kafka or Van Gogh, but my point still stands.
Knowing one's creations will outlive the creator should spur one to strive for excellence.

/fortunecookie

Blogger Blume June 15, 2017 1:10 PM  

Lord Somber i actually heard that was false. He had some island adventure book with a lot of sex and romance that was a huge it amongst women.

Anonymous DonReynolds June 15, 2017 1:35 PM  

I always told my children....
He who has the most friends....wins.

They do not have to be the biggest friends, or the richest friends, or the smartest friends....but they do need to be the best friends.

To have friends, you must first BE a friend.

That does not mean you will never be disappointed. It is possible to expect too much of your friends.
Even Peter denied who he knew three times before the cock crowed.

Anonymous DonReynolds June 15, 2017 1:49 PM  

Athor Pel wrote:Progs talk up their web traffic for the same reason a bunch of women reach consensus before ordering dinner,

for the same reason women want the man other women want,

for the same reason evangelists for anthropogenic climate change and evolution tout consensus of opinion as evidence for the validity of their beliefs

They care so much for consensus that they will lie about it.

They care more about what other people think than they do for the truth.

How something makes them feel is more important than objective reality.



It must feel terribly empowering to imagine yourself able to define the TRUTH.....as in....the TRUTH is what we say it is.
If WE say it did not happen, it did not.
If WE say it did happen, it did....even if there is no proof or evidence.
This is the Media.
They write the narrative, they craft the story, and they define the TRUTH.
It does not matter what witnesses say.
It does not matter that the story is a physical impossibility.
It does not matter if the story contradicts the conclusion or summary.
It is NOT what it is.
It IS what WE say it is.
Without that ability, they have nothing left to sell except commercial advertising.
Yes, even the consensus is a LIE.
Yes, even the definitions of words can be distorted.
They even get to decide who is SANE and who is INSANE.

Anonymous The OASF June 15, 2017 2:02 PM  

@ 51

I don't disagree with you one bit on any of those points. I consider myself Alt-Alt and not necessarily Alt-Right. In other words, to me, the Alt-Right are not brethren, but first cousins that I get along with really well at the family picnics.

Blogger Steven Johnson June 15, 2017 2:18 PM  

Given Democrat vote fraud, perhaps they aren't nearly 50% of voters, but more like 33%. California alone could be manufacturing millions of votes in their two megacity strongholds.

In which case, they really are like the Bolsheviks, who weren't a majority either when they chose that name for themselves.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 15, 2017 2:35 PM  

BBGKB wrote:When I see girls with shaved heads I say that they must have had crabs so bad they had to shave the top off also.
When I see girls with shaved heads, I presume they were molested. Batting about 30 for 30 so far.

DonReynolds wrote:I always told my children....

He who has the most friends....wins.

Then you are malforming them. Some people make friends easily, some do not. Those who do not make friends easily often wind up doing stupid, self-destructive, or sinful things in order to have friends. Girls are particularly prone to this.
This is the genesis of most of the social pathology you see on the Left.
And those of us on The Spectrum are barely capable of making friends at all, or caring much about whether we do or not.

Blogger Anthony June 15, 2017 2:47 PM  

They would claim that my criticism was nothing more than envy; "envy" is their standard response they utilize in order to avoid responding substantively to criticism.

Because SJWs Always Project.

Blogger Gaiseric June 15, 2017 2:53 PM  

Blume wrote:Lord Somber i actually heard that was false. He had some island adventure book with a lot of sex and romance that was a huge it amongst women.
Typee

Moby Dick was actually a commercial flop when it was published.

Blogger Tatooine Sharpshooters' Club June 15, 2017 2:59 PM  

I always told my children....
He who has the most friends....wins.


This sounds like the silly-but-common trope about who will show up at your funereal. It's an absurd metric, and when you dead, our problems are no longer yours and vice versa.

chinease

That typo sounds like a great name for a click farm service: "Low rankings got you down? Let us Chinease you right into the top tier of traffic!"

Anonymous BBGKB June 15, 2017 3:50 PM  

This sounds like the silly-but-common trope about who will show up at your funereal.

I was disappointed to find out Janet Reno was cremated I was hoping she would be buried in one of the cities that decriminalized public urination/defecation.

Blogger Gaiseric June 15, 2017 3:50 PM  

Tatooine Sharpshooters' Club wrote:chinease

That typo sounds like a great name for a click farm service: "Low rankings got you down? Let us Chinease you right into the top tier of traffic!"

Either that or an Asian escort service.

Although there's a certain irony in making a joke about the typo chinease when you're talking yourself about who will show up at your funereal. Is that a class of communicable diseases? Funereal diseases?

Blogger Tatooine Sharpshooters' Club June 15, 2017 4:00 PM  

It's a funeral featuring Realdolls re-enacting the important events in the deceased's life.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 15, 2017 4:16 PM  

Tatooine Sharpshooters' Club wrote:It's a funeral featuring Realdolls re-enacting the important events in the deceased's life.
Sometimes I just want to kill people. Now that includes you.

Anonymous A.B. Prosper June 15, 2017 6:46 PM  

LordSomber wrote:@ 58. LordSomber

Melville was a household name during his lifetime. He was a very popular author until he wrote a book about a big white whale. It destroyed his career and his name was forgotten.

Now Moby Dick is his only remembered work. Crazy or what?


I suppose there are better examples like Kafka or Van Gogh, but my point still stands.

Knowing one's creations will outlive the creator should spur one to strive for excellence.

/fortunecookie


From the Cowboy Havamal

Cows die, friends and family die,
you will die just the same way.
The only thing that won’t die
is what folks say about you
when you’re dead.

Anonymous JAG June 16, 2017 2:44 AM  

Nate wrote:Every liberal argument always boils down to "you're a dumb dumb because everyone agrees with me".

The science is settled!

Blogger Unknown June 16, 2017 5:25 AM  

dfsdfdsfdsgfdfdh ku

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts