ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

The corruption is every where

And convergence will come for everyone. Don't think you or your children will escape the demands for convergence to social justice ideals just because you're nice people who do so much for the community. John C. Wright's son learned a hard lesson in Churchian tolerance:
This Sunday the scoutmaster of my sons’ Boy Scout Troop arrived unexpectedly and uninvited on the doorstep of my house, while I was at Mass.

He announced that, due to an anonymous complaint that my youngest son had allegedly made an “anti-Muslim remark” in a private conversation, therefore he and his brother were forthwith expelled from the troop.

To be sure, this was not the only reason given. It was merely the cherry on top. This issue is more complex than the thumbnail I give here, but those nuances are nothing to the point of the example.

When he heard the decree, my son sat on the couch with a look on his face as if he had been shot in the guts.

He had been in this troop for as long as his boyhood memory reaches, has reached the rank of Star and is about to reach Life, and is a patrol leader, or was.

This troop was a big part of our lives. Weekly meetings and monthly hikes and campouts, and yearly camporees have been woven into our schedules since Cub Scouts. The grown ups in the family have spent more hours and weekends lending a hand and helping to sell popcorn than I can calculate. My wife is more active by far than I, and has even earned her Woodbadge, which is an advanced, national leadership program that gobbled up an unfortunate amount of her writing and editing time.

The loyalty and longsuffering support of the Wright family for this troop, which has been a part of all our lives for years, suddenly counted for nothing. We dared speak a word that might offend the Prophet of Submission, peace be upon him. The Blasphemy Laws were breached!

Apparently the decision to expel was made by the pastor of the church sponsoring the troop, even though, technically, it was not his decision to make. I say apparently, because there was no conversation, and no one asked my son for his side of the story....

From my youth up, I have always been phlegmatically indifferent to the opinions of those whose opinions are based on neurotic emotion, because such opinions are without merit. From my point of view, if Tor Books wishes to insult my readers, or World Con voters wish to vote my works under ‘No Award’, their reputations are harmed, not mine. I continue as before.

In such a case, forgiveness is logical and necessary: the hatred harms only the hater, who inner darkness and unreason is exposed to the candid eye of man and angel alike.

But my son is not prepared for betrayal by people, such as Christian pastors, such as his own scoutmaster, whom I taught him to trust, respect and obey.

The world where chaplains will denounce you for being Christian, or Boy Scouts will expel you for being patriotic, is a new world to him.

When a Leftist Christian has to decide between Leftism and the teachings of Christ, he goes Left. When a Leftist Scout has to decide between Leftism and the teachings of Robert Baden Powell, he goes Left. Leftist put Leftism before all other loyalties.

Perhaps the lesson will toughen his spirit.

The lesson may be useful for my friends and readers as well:

The corruption is everywhere. To judge from their acts rather than their words, the corrupt wish not only to cow you into silence, dear reader, they wish to rob your children of innocent happiness.
John may be able to preemptively forgive these people, even though they are unrepentant and have not asked for it. I will not. They are wicked to the bone; they are People of the Lie who call good evil and evil good.

And the young Saxons are learning how to hate them. Which is good, because hatred of the wicked is both a Christian virtue and a Christian duty.

Labels:

198 Comments:

Blogger Jon D. June 13, 2017 4:35 PM  

Heard about this the other day. This is about as awful as it gets.

I sent this to the Wrights:

Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Not that they need it, they're about the strongest people in the faith I've ever seen, but don't let those with false tongues who lie in the name of Christ get you down, don't get discouraged. Stay strong. It's not only an affirmation it's COMMANDED by God. That's the lesson for everyone here.

Anonymous Napoleon 12pdr June 13, 2017 4:37 PM  

This is the sort of thing that infuriates me the most. The enemies of Civilization don't stop with lying, slandering, and betraying us. No, they go after children with equal cruelty and greater glee.

They are mad dogs...and should be dealt with appropriately.

Blogger wrf3 June 13, 2017 4:38 PM  

VD wrote: ... hatred of the wicked is both a Christian virtue and a Christian duty.
Sure. The question, however, is what do we do with that hate? What form does Christian hatred take?

Blogger Timmy3 June 13, 2017 4:41 PM  

They are going to wish they had more volunteers. Better now than quitting later. Amazing they lasted this long. This is exactly where the Christians are more Christian than the Church. Seems like defending Muslims are more important than defending Christians. So much for being the salt and the light.

Blogger Resident Moron™ June 13, 2017 4:43 PM  

"Defend the widow and the fatherless."

Christian hatred of evil takes the form of opposing it, blow for blow. It is not merely fhe function of the strong to defend the weak; it's the purpose of our existence. It's WHY we were made strong.

Wimping out on that duty makes us worse than unbelievers because at least they're living their unbelief.

Blogger JACIII June 13, 2017 4:44 PM  

All good men should have abandoned the scouts the day they went gay. To do otherwise was to deny the obvious and exposing one's sons to the sons of bitches was a gamble against time. They will come for you; not if, but when.

Blogger SteelPalm June 13, 2017 4:44 PM  

Truly evil.

There are indeed few things more wicked than sacrificing good, decent children at the unholy altar of Social Justice.

Anonymous 100PctAmerican June 13, 2017 4:45 PM  

My heart goes out to this young boy. After all of his hard work and loyalty, this is his "reward." As his father said, perhaps the lesson will toughen his spirit. I hope the lesson teaches him that snakes are everywhere.

However, the agenda seems to be to cow us into silence and submission. I say no and will forever say no to evil. It is evil to punish a kid for holding a different opinion, especially regarding religion. And last I checked, the Boy Scouts were about teaching young boys self-reliance, resourcefulness and being prepared. Not kowtow to someone else's religion.

Also, from the Boy Scout webpage:

"DUTY TO GOD AND COUNTRY: Your family and religious leaders teach you to know and serve God. By following these teachings, you do your duty to God.

Men and women of the past worked to make America great, and many gave their lives for their country. By being a good family member and a good citizen, by working for your country's good and obeying its laws, you do your duty to your country. Obeying the Scout Law means living by its 12 points."


I didn't see anything there that signified you had to be a dhimmi in order to be a scout in good standing.

And Vox, did you also read Scott Peck's book, "People of the Lie?" Chilling, wasn't it? But very, very informative. Forewarned is forearmed.

Blogger DeploraBard June 13, 2017 4:46 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger DeploraBard June 13, 2017 4:48 PM  

Welcome to the alt-right John Jr. All will become alt-rigbt...err allt-right

Blogger AdognamedOp June 13, 2017 4:48 PM  

Is there a merit badge for crucifixion?

Anonymous VFM #7916 June 13, 2017 4:49 PM  

While there are alternatives to the Boy Scouts, they're not good enough. It's not enough anymore to stand against corruption, but a group must stand for something.

Explicitly Christian and Nationalist oriented version of scouting would find a huge number of us joining.

Blogger DeploraBard June 13, 2017 4:50 PM  

Seriously though, is he going to fight or ignore? Put it before the other family members and quit en mass or the pastor backs down. This is BS.

OpenID frankluke June 13, 2017 4:52 PM  

From John's blog:

>The comment, if it was what I suspect, was something to the effect that America liberty is superior to and incompatible with Shariah Law, and that Christian duty of loving the enemy is superior to and incompatible with Jihadist duty to commit suicide during the mass-murder of innocent women and children dishonorably and indiscriminately, without warning, from ambush.

That statement ain't "an irrational fear of Islam" or however the left wants to twist -phobia here in [current year]. If you think it is and call yourself a conservative, you might be a cuckservative.

Anonymous WinstonWebb June 13, 2017 4:52 PM  

DeploraBard, why fight to stay in an organization that has made it clear that they despise you and your standards? That's counterintuitive.

Anonymous VFMUltra June 13, 2017 4:53 PM  

It is said that given the choice, always kill a traitor before an enemy. I would also add more brutally than an enemy. And for those who would corrupt the young to further (((their))) agenda like this "pastor" Mark 9:42 springs instantly to mind.

Blogger DeploraBard June 13, 2017 4:55 PM  

Because at this point it is no longer about the organization, but the disruption of it.

Blogger inthelionsden June 13, 2017 4:56 PM  

Hmmm, the corruption and brainwashing is everywhere. Had a nitwit here, on a local radio show in Boise, claim that muslims were as American as apple pie and that "Right Wing" Christians were the true enemies of liberty. How can this perverse form of thinking be tolerated for an extended period of time before civil war actually breaks out?

Blogger DeploraBard June 13, 2017 4:57 PM  

Full convergence ahead...aye aye CPT

Blogger Positive Dennis June 13, 2017 5:00 PM  

"And his brother"? More Must be going on.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 June 13, 2017 5:01 PM  

Damn Vox, I had the same conclusion and even commented on his blog.

I have little tolerance for anyone who sides with the pedo-prophet over the Son.

Anonymous fop June 13, 2017 5:01 PM  

Reading that filled me with hate.

Anonymous Jim Scrummy June 13, 2017 5:06 PM  

Snakes are everywhere. I hate snakes, and have killed a few in my backyard. I am always on the lookout for snakes, because they can pop up anywhere and come in various sizes.

Anonymous One Deplorable DT June 13, 2017 5:07 PM  

He announced that, due to an anonymous complaint that my youngest son had allegedly made an “anti-Muslim remark” in a private conversation, therefore he and his brother were forthwith expelled from the troop.

Sounds like grounds for a lawsuit.

@22 - Exactly. Ten years ago I was much more 'principled' and interested in 'civilized discussion' and 'peace.' I might have been labeled a cuckservative had the phrase been around.

Now? It's not Vox Day or anyone else on the Internet who has made me hate the left. The left has done that all on their own. And hate them I do. Increasingly with every single sick, twisted thing they do.

Blogger tz June 13, 2017 5:11 PM  

My observation is that these are not bad people. They are good people deceived and controlled by bad ideas. I am tempted to say possessed by bad ideas, or, rather, by a bad spirit. Such is the spirit of the age. It devolves them into Morlocks and Eloi: but their blood is still human.

In the elipsis. However here I disagree. At some point you need to recognize that when people refuse to recognize badness it is because they are actually bad, not merely deceived. When no amount of reason or evidence can work.

Yet even Mr. Wright in the next earlier posting titled "Policy Shift":

Hitherto, I have only banned holocaust deniers from my site. However, my patience for any fashion of anti-Semitic remark has been worn out.

The whole thing is worth reading

It is not Boy Scouts, but the juxtaposition seems to come from divine providence, particularly the exposition on "racism". Even in the narrower point of the differential in the rules they are playing by. How long until the new scout troop is converged, or did he mention WHY his child was ejected?

It is a dirty war being fought by people who hold to different sets of rules.

Sobran and Buchanan were ejected from NR because of their "anti-Semitism" yet it seems Wright would eject his from his blog for a reason with the same label.

The line from the movie will eventually apply to everyone, "Come with me if you want to live" - and igore the purity spiraling.

Anonymous JAG June 13, 2017 5:13 PM  

The Scouts won in the courts against the Marxist, and then surrendered anyway. Should have bailed then and there because it was obvious this was where it was headed. Once converged it must be destroyed. It can't be saved, only replaced.

Blogger Cail Corishev June 13, 2017 5:15 PM  

Because at this point it is no longer about the organization, but the disruption of it.

If you're staying in a converged organization to disrupt it, good for you. But that's not why so many people stayed in BSA after the surrender on homosexuals, including my sister's family and others I know.

They stayed because they thought the good of the organization still outweighed the bad, and they hoped it wouldn't get worse. They stayed because they already had years invested, friendships built up, campgrounds and other infrastructure developed.

They weren't staying to disrupt anything. On the contrary, they did their best to keep their heads down and continue doing things as they always had, hoping the insanity wouldn't worsen, or wouldn't descend on their particular group. Well, it descended on the Wrights. It hasn't descended on my nephew's group yet -- or perhaps it has, and it just hasn't manifested itself yet because no one has insulted Islam or gays. But it will, because convergence doesn't stop halfway. If it isn't stopped, it continues until the organization is ruined and no one decent wants to belong anymore.

Blogger My Dead Gramps June 13, 2017 5:16 PM  

To be sure, this was not the only reason given. It was merely the cherry on top.

Always good to see shitlords starting early. Best of luck to Master Wright.

Blogger Koanic June 13, 2017 5:16 PM  

Hate washes off the soul with blood, as blood washes off the hands with water.

Blogger Gapeseed June 13, 2017 5:16 PM  

Is there anything in the Scouts bylaws about due process for discipline and expulsion? The lack of said due process strikes me as strange for such an ostensibly "American" organization.

Blogger horsewithnonick June 13, 2017 5:18 PM  

Although the national scouting organization withdrew its prohibition against gay scouts, and more recently trans etc, nothing (yet) prevents an individual chartering organization from maintaining traditional standards with respect to their sponsored troop. I'm sorry to hear that Mr Wright's troop lacks a strong Christian foundation, and I hope that his son can find another troop in which to continue in scouting. It is still as worthy a program as the people at the helm demand it be.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 June 13, 2017 5:18 PM  

Ever since the (((Mormons))) took over, the Boy Scouts has gone downhill rapidly.

Anonymous fop June 13, 2017 5:19 PM  

"Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached."

Byzantine Emperor Manuel II


Did John's son say something more insulting than the great Christian emperor? If so, he should be applauded, not chastised.
I believe the scouts pledge used to say something about duty to God and country?

Anonymous b3k June 13, 2017 5:20 PM  

The BSA itself collapsed to convergence a couple years ago with the end game coming last January when they gave in to gender rebellion. The Mormons are leaving the BSA. Nicean Christians started Trail Life USA a few years ago. It sucks for the Wrights, but it was bound to happen.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 13, 2017 5:21 PM  

John is virtue signaling frankly it looks hapless, "I forgive thy wife's rapist, I forgive my child's murderer, I am good."

Anonymous Iacobus June 13, 2017 5:23 PM  

I like how whoever complained did it behind a wall of anonymity. So cowardly but not surprising considering the source.

And I'm far beyond trying to forgive. Eff that noise. They really do want to destroy us.

Blogger Bellguard June 13, 2017 5:23 PM  

I keep thinking one day I will see a general consensus from the commentariat.

That day is almost today.

Blogger praetorian June 13, 2017 5:26 PM  

Purge it in flame.

Future Merciless Space Marines of the God Emperor Youth when?

Blogger Salt June 13, 2017 5:30 PM  

The Alt-Right awaits you, Mr. Wright.

Blogger Elizabeth June 13, 2017 5:31 PM  

Where are we, the freakin' Soviet Union? The two kids are kicked out of Scouts because of a comment made in private? So what? On top of that atrocity, they weren't asked their side of the store, nor do they know who their accuser is.

Blogger Dexter June 13, 2017 5:31 PM  

Can JCW start his own troop?

Anonymous BluePony June 13, 2017 5:32 PM  

"In such a case, forgiveness is logical and necessary

And that's how we got this mess. Why can't people see that?

Also tired of the "irrational fear of Islam" BS. No, fear of a billion grown adults structuring their entire lives around the ravings of an insane pedophile caveman from 1400 years ago is not irrational at all.

It's like these people don't have the brain wiring for sensing danger or self preservation.

Anonymous BluePony June 13, 2017 5:35 PM  

"And I'm far beyond trying to forgive. Eff that noise. They really do want to destroy us.

I'd have no problem seeing some hired muscle beat the tar out of everyone involved in this decision. That's where I'm at these days. Wait a bit, though. Revenge best served cold and all that.

Blogger Nick S June 13, 2017 5:37 PM  

As someone implied the other day, Never ever think you comprehend the limit to the deapths a leftist will stoop in order to signal their leftist virtues to the warren. Just when you think the bar is on the floor, they will find a way to go under it.

Blogger Sillon Bono June 13, 2017 5:38 PM  

Mr Wright will always be smacked in the face and caught by surprise. Always.

I'm sorry but if he doesn't want to fight back in order to maintain some moral superiority that the leftards doesn't respect and openly despise, he shouldn't complain afterwards.

He's virtue signaling.

Blogger VFM #7634 June 13, 2017 5:39 PM  

Where are we, the freakin' Soviet Union?

@40 Elizabeth
This Cultural Marxist B.S. is Communism 2.0.

Blogger L. Jagi Lamplighter Wright June 13, 2017 5:41 PM  

John was not there. The comments, between two of our sons, were made at a public church event.

We were talking about ISIS and its connection to the Koran. I don't know what else, if anything, my sons said when I wasn't there, but my eldest son, when I was done explaining about the last Caliphate, exclaimed,
"You mean we're fighting people who are literally trying to bring about the end the world?"

I have no idea if that is what they "got in trouble" for...but it was only the last straw, as John said. The Troop just was no longer the right place for the boys.

Blogger Koanic June 13, 2017 5:42 PM  

Yeah, my Christian Boomer parents walked me into a few door lentils like that.

But even the hardest head gets tired of concrete corners.

And some hard conversations follow.

Blogger Nate June 13, 2017 5:43 PM  

we took our son to a cub scout meeting once. The "troop leaders" were all women. and the first meeting started by all the cub scouts being instructed on making their own scrap book.

Told me all I needed to know about the Scouts.

Anonymous KT June 13, 2017 5:46 PM  

Have you maybe considered that your hate speech and ignorant comments are shaping your son's speech? Half these comments are endorsing a thug-like response which involves violence or reacting with hatred and blame. How about you take responsibility and ask *why* your son might make an anti-Muslim comment. Could it be that his father is a racist bigot? I'd start there.

Anonymous Sam the Man June 13, 2017 5:46 PM  

Mr. Wright should publically shame the priest.

Ask publically why he did what he did, on the basis of an assertion without a first had oath or affirmation. Point out that is not how American jurisprudence works.

If the Priest refuse to recant, Publically ask if the priest has something to hide.....of a deeper significance. something to do with changing the organization from boy scouting to "scouting for boys".

Ask if it is true the priest had a problems with homosexual attraction, which you heard rumors about. if he refused to divulge who made the assertion, then you can ask that question and say by his won rules you refuse to say who gave you very specific information about his problems in seminary school. You of course are not anti-homo, but wonder if that had some part in his decision, even if it was subconscious.

See how he likes is when the shoe is on the other foot.

Crush you enemy, drive them before you, hear the lamentations of their wimpy cohort. Let them fear you.

Of course you may be thrown out of the catholic church for that.

Anonymous Tipsy June 13, 2017 5:46 PM  

VFM #7916 wrote:While there are alternatives to the Boy Scouts, they're not good enough. It's not enough anymore to stand against corruption, but a group must stand for something.

Explicitly Christian and Nationalist oriented version of scouting would find a huge number of us joining.


They're out there, but it's a mixed bag. Some at good, while others are worse than the BSA.

Anonymous Sam the Man June 13, 2017 5:49 PM  

KT,

are you a faggot or a leftist creep? If so I wonder how you will like it when the Muslims have their way with you.

Blogger tweell June 13, 2017 5:50 PM  

The Wrights have already found another troop. I'm glad that they can continue, but how long before the new troop is corrupted as well?

For my part, I stopped contributing and volunteering for the Boy Scouts after they caved to the homosexuals.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 13, 2017 5:51 PM  

Horse,

No summer camp, Jamboree, OA or any event open to Boy Scouts in general. You can't control who goes to those events.

Anonymous fop June 13, 2017 5:52 PM  

@49

My experience was similar as a child going to a cub scout meeting. I don't recall much except a general feeling of "man, this is lame."

Blogger TheLiberatorOfBados June 13, 2017 5:52 PM  

I think people forget that Christ tore up that temple and beat people's asses for turning it into a whorehouse. Jesus was NOT a pacifist when it came to dealing with evil.

And that's basically what's happened here. The Church has been infested with evil and people who use it for means other than what it was intended for. I'm with Vox. It's time to get pissed and toss out the louts. The lot of them. There's nothing wrong with good hating evil and calling it out. It's the ignoring of evil and allowing it to propagate itself that is the real wrong move. I think the new generation understands this. Even if they aren't going to church, you can see them calling evil out for what it is more and more in society, and on social media.

Anonymous roadrage June 13, 2017 5:54 PM  

Does anybody think it was a coincidence that this coward showed up un announced and uninvited to "confront" this boy while Dad (the old gunfighter) was away at mass?

Anonymous Leonidas June 13, 2017 5:55 PM  

Sure. The question, however, is what do we do with that hate? What form does Christian hatred take?

Historically speaking, burning witches has been a good place to start.

Blogger inthelionsden June 13, 2017 5:56 PM  

"Have you maybe considered that your hate speech and ignorant comments are shaping your son's speech"....seeing what constitutes hate speech these days by simply making an accurate observation, or not agreeing lock step and barrel with the protected classes, I find your comment to be horse poop.

Anonymous Rather, Not June 13, 2017 5:57 PM  

To John Jr.: I hope you're all right.

To John Sr.: Please talk to your son and your family about their willingness to fight rather than leave quietly. If your family is with you, lead the fight. Don't let the bastards drive you from your organization; drive them from it. Humiliate them, force them to resign for abusing their authority, for failure to follow their procedures. And if the organization rallies around you, it can be de-cucked. And if they rally around your oppressors, at least all good men will see it up close and personal, and know that the bell will soon toll for them to. Please be a soldier for the Lord in this skirmish.

Blogger Koanic June 13, 2017 5:58 PM  

> Historically speaking, burning witches has been a good place to start.

No, you're only supposed to burn a pastor's daughter who sleeps around.

If someone is just rude, like Nabil, then you kill everyone of his house that pisseth against the wall. Free concubines! Christianity is fun.

Anonymous Isidore the Farmer June 13, 2017 5:59 PM  

Vox - I watched your Darkstream about hate as a Christian virtue. I take the challenge / argument you are making seriously. I also interpret Wright's comments around forgiveness to be in the vain of Luke 23:34. C.S. Lewis makes a solid argument as well in Mere Christianity that forgiveness is a requirement (if I recall correctly, he based this on the coda following the Lord's prayer in Matthew 6.

Not trolling. I agree with you on the weak front put up by most of Christianity today, and that a serious correction is needed. Just working through reconciling what you are proposing with the nature of obedience.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 13, 2017 5:59 PM  

It's retarded to keep hoping BSA will change back the way it was. Every dad should have pulled their sons, time and money as soon as that happened. Why are you bothering to prop the rotten husk up? Leave now.

I'm an Eagle Scout, and my three brothers are as well. I hope the BSA burns in hell. The organization won't see a dime from me, a second of my time, and my three sons will never darken the door of a Troop.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 13, 2017 6:02 PM  

The demons who have ruined the BSA will never repent. Therefore they have earned no forgiveness, no mercy and no quarter. They will receive none from me.

DEUS VULT

Blogger allyn71 June 13, 2017 6:03 PM  

Can JCW start his own troop?

and I hope that his son can find another troop in which to continue in scouting. It is still as worthy a program as the people at the helm demand it be.

All I can say to these comments is "Why"? The organization is useless in its current form. Scouting is stuff that a man should be doing with his sons anyway. Organize with friends and family for the social component. It will be way more useful in the future than anything you will get out of that co-opted and compromised organization.

You can follow Christ or you can follow the world. You will be forced to choose and you can't avoid what is coming.

Blogger Resident Moron™ June 13, 2017 6:07 PM  

You have the right to forgive what people do to YOU.

You don't have any right to forgive on behalf of their innocent victims, nor to use forgiveness as an excuse for not fighting to defend the innocent victims of evil.

That's just being chicken shit and deluding yourself about it.

Anonymous A.B. Prosper June 13, 2017 6:08 PM  

It is good to hate the enemies of the faith and even though I'm a poor excuse for a Christian even I know forgiveness is for those who repent.

As to the topic at hand, I thought all BSA troops were converged years ago and that explicitly religious scout style organizations were the way ago for parents interested in such things.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 13, 2017 6:08 PM  

Scripture does not forbid you from killing people you've forgiven.

Anonymous johnc June 13, 2017 6:09 PM  

When he heard the decree, my son sat on the couch with a look on his face as if he had been shot in the guts.

And people wonder why all these kids are running around with fashy haircuts.

Blogger DeploraBard June 13, 2017 6:10 PM  

Bring back the duel. Imagine if people had to put their life on the line for their actions.

Blogger Nick S June 13, 2017 6:10 PM  

Only sane people, burdened with reality awareness, would ever utter an anti-Muslim comment. Changing western values and culture is obligatory for all Muslims, KT, you suicidal twit. It is perfectly reasonable to fear a religion that expressly codifies the only options available to infidels (everybody that's not a Muslim) as conversion, submission or extinction. Yeah, I'm an Islamophobe and you should be too.

Blogger allyn71 June 13, 2017 6:12 PM  

we took our son to a cub scout meeting once. The "troop leaders" were all women. and the first meeting started by all the cub scouts being instructed on making their own scrap book.

Told me all I needed to know about the Scouts.


Had a similar experience when I went to see a younger cousin involved in scouting. Came across as a way for single mothers (my aunt is a harlot who goes through men like socks) to try and make up for not having a husband for the boy to learn from.

Wicked and Evil 10 years ago and I doubt it has gotten any better since.

Blogger DeploraBard June 13, 2017 6:13 PM  

27)Cail,
Was thinking retribution, not reconciliation. Time for that has long passed.

Blogger VD June 13, 2017 6:14 PM  

It's not Vox Day or anyone else on the Internet who has made me hate the left. The left has done that all on their own. And hate them I do.

And that is why I say the Alt-Right is inevitable. They teach us to hate them by their wickedness.

John is virtue signaling frankly it looks hapless, "I forgive thy wife's rapist, I forgive my child's murderer, I am good."

John is not an Alt-Right Christian. Not yet.

I also interpret Wright's comments around forgiveness to be in the vain of Luke 23:34.

It does not apply. They know perfectly well what they are doing. God does not forgive the unrepentant. Are we to be more perfect than God?

Moreover, I do not think it is for us to forgive those sins committed against others. If you go and punch out John Scalzi, I don't think my forgiveness of you is meaningful in any way.

Anonymous JAG June 13, 2017 6:16 PM  

KT wrote:Have you maybe considered that your hate speech and ignorant comments are shaping your son's speech? Half these comments are endorsing a thug-like response which involves violence or reacting with hatred and blame. How about you take responsibility and ask *why* your son might make an anti-Muslim comment. Could it be that his father is a racist bigot? I'd start there.

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of bike locks hitting sane people over the head.

Blogger Whisker biscuit June 13, 2017 6:16 PM  

https://youtu.be/d_P8JBVqtlk

Not too far off topic. This is the crap going on in churches with women "pastors"; the constant elevating of women and the silliness of telling men to "man up". WTF

Blogger pyrrhus June 13, 2017 6:18 PM  

In Mr. Wright's place, I would have demanded a hearing and the source of the anonymous tale, and I would have told this disgusting apparatchik of a Scoutmaster that there would be a lawsuit if my son was not reinstated. I think all that is in the public interest....and my son would be reinstated.....

Blogger VD June 13, 2017 6:20 PM  

Have you maybe considered that your hate speech and ignorant comments are shaping your son's speech?

Your comment makes no sense. First, hate is a virtue. It is right to hate wickedness and it is wrong to love it. Second, Mr. Wright is considerably less ignorant about Islam than you are.

Can you even tell us the four primary Sunni schools of law? I can. Can you put them in order of their extremism? I can. So, you would be wise to not assume ignorance on the part of your intellectual superiors.

Blogger Lovekraft June 13, 2017 6:20 PM  

Regarding convergence, just read that Poland, previously awarding The Soros that nation's highest regard, now considers him an enemy of the state.

So here we have a nation, Poland, following false altruism to invite a devious anarchist-type only to find out, years later, that goblins true motives.

All the way down the line to the Boy Scouts.

As for Wright, since the gays were forced in under threat of bankruptcy, the Boy Scouts should have been boycotted for about ten years now.

Anonymous Andrew Anglin June 13, 2017 6:22 PM  

the "boy scouts" eh? The kid is probably better off out. The BS is currently being infested with pedophile "scoutmasters". This thanks to Rex Tillerson. Trump's Secretary of State.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 13, 2017 6:24 PM  

The Alt-Right is on the offensive. To quote a magnificent bastard from history:

" I don't want to get any messages saying that we are holding our position. We're not holding anything. Let the Hun do that. We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy."

These are words I live by.

Anonymous Steve H. in VA June 13, 2017 6:25 PM  

I know John and his family. In no way are they haters or bigots. John is very vocal in renouncing white separatists and other pro-white agendas. He stands with Israel first. Like Jesus, John is loving and accepting of Jewish people and gay people. These are all modern scouting values!

On behalf of John, I am contacting the BSA to protest their bizarre reasoning. I encourage others to also call the BSA and respectfully voice your concerns. Hopefully we can make this right!

Steve H.
Newport News, VA

Blogger Cataline Sergius June 13, 2017 6:28 PM  

I am very sorry for what happened to the Wright boys. Betrayal like that at that early of an age never leaves you. You can never really trust again after that.

Trust me, I know.

Blogger tz June 13, 2017 6:30 PM  

There is a greater problem. Forgiveness must always be provisional upon repentance, or that the trespass was done in ignorance.
Neither apply here. (I will add Justice also applies as JP2 forgave his assassin, but didn't call for his release).
Forgiveness to brethren in the church is a must, but what do you do about pagans who are not merely unrepentant, but would say they would gladly repeat the offense?
Do you wish the Police to apprehend criminals so they can pay a penalty and if only for the penalty's sake stop doing evil, or just catch and release?
Even something in ignorance when brought to light, the offense itself should be apologized for, as well as the ignorance itself.

Lessons? That good people won't fight, won't drag evil into the light, won't call things out? That evildoers rarely have to pay a price because good people back off (a few good men do nothing), just find alternatives, etc. Evil works. It pays. Or even if they think they are doing good that they will never be challenged about their evil. One form of material cooperation with sin/evil is to not challenge it.

But my son is not prepared for betrayal by people, such as Christian pastors, such as his own scoutmaster, whom I taught him to trust, respect and obey.

I find it hard to think about if he will teach his son that he can trust, respect, and obey the NEW scoutmaster. Even Dante reserved the lowest level of hell for traitors and betrayers. The Father is the protector, but also the avenger. The father-son trust cosigned trusting the BSA. The seeds of doubt are now about the field. An unwanted lesson has been learned, but it isn't just that there can be evil, unjust people like the scout troupe, but the response to it, especially when it happened not to an adult, but an innocent child. Innocence lost. There is righteous indignation which is to anger what the consummation at the honeymoon is to lust. You may have to avoid hating the sinner, but if it causes you to fail to hate the sin? To avoid picking up the sword of justice because it is the twin of the sword of hate?

So an evil BSA will grow stronger and spread and encourage political correctness. And we wonder how it got so bad? One of the simplest books on management, GMP - Greatest Management Principle just states you get more of what you reward (and even allowing smug satisfaction without any pushback is a reward); and it's corollary that you get less of what you punish. And the punishment for anti-muslim words stands. Will the son now carefully watch his words to avoid a repeat? But when is justice worth fighting for on principle?

Be nice and don't say even something that might be construed as criticisms of Muslims, OR ELSE!

Like the 5yr old rape victim in Idaho

Anonymous JAG June 13, 2017 6:31 PM  

Steve H. in VA wrote:I know John and his family. In no way are they haters or bigots. John is very vocal in renouncing white separatists and other pro-white agendas. He stands with Israel first. Like Jesus, John is loving and accepting of Jewish people and gay people. These are all modern scouting values!

On behalf of John, I am contacting the BSA to protest their bizarre reasoning. I encourage others to also call the BSA and respectfully voice your concerns. Hopefully we can make this right!

Steve H.

Newport News, VA



Are those Jewish and Gay people repentant? If not then why do you value your own judgment over that of God's? Is that not the first sin of Satan himself?

I'm not even a Christian, I'm agnostic, but even I understand this basic point from which much of the rest of Christianity is derived.

Blogger Cataline Sergius June 13, 2017 6:34 PM  

Admittedly my own history with Scouting was checkered at best.

The Cub Scouts were run by women and the only thing we did were little paper mache type projects.

Mostly it was a place where I got dumped for the odd weekend of camping while my parents had a life again.

I did take up smoking when I was in Boy Scouts, so it had that going for it. I was twelve.

Blogger Michael Maier June 13, 2017 6:36 PM  

VD wrote:Have you maybe considered that your hate speech and ignorant comments are shaping your son's speech?

Your comment makes no sense. First, hate is a virtue. It is right to hate wickedness and it is wrong to love it. Second, Mr. Wright is considerably less ignorant about Islam than you are.

Can you even tell us the four primary Sunni schools of law? I can. Can you put them in order of their extremism? I can. So, you would be wise to not assume ignorance on the part of your intellectual superiors.


But for a Raghead Pedo-Mohammud Worshipper to kill an innocent man is the equal of killing every in Mankind.

So say all the Libtards, so your BS is invalid.

/s

Blogger Charles Martel June 13, 2017 6:37 PM  

An interesting slant on the origins of Islam from a bishop who is totally non-PC:

http://op54rosary.ning.com/forum/topics/islam-s-origins-his-excellency-bishop-richard-williamson

Blogger lowercaseb June 13, 2017 6:41 PM  

It's sad to say that this troop master taught the younger Wright the last lesson of "Be Prepared."

Be Prepared for betrayal. Be Self-Reliant in choosing those you trust.

...it's cold comfort, but better to learn this lesson now as opposed to a situation when the stakes are high.

Anonymous Bellator Mortalis June 13, 2017 6:45 PM  

Some quotes from "People of the Lie"
+++
"They project their own evil onto the world. The evil attack others instead of facing their own failures."

"They are acutely sensitive to social norms and what others might think of them."

"Those who are evil are masters of disguise...They are not apt to wittingly disclose their true colors - either to others or to themselves."

"Evil people would be distinguished by these traits:
a) Consistent destructive, scapegoating behavior, which may often be quite subtle;
b) Excessive, albeit usually covert, intolerance to criticism and other forms of narcissistic injury;
c) Pronounced concern with a public image and self-image of respectability, contributing to a stability of lifestyle but also to pretentiousness and denial of hateful feelings or vengeful motives;
d) intellectual deviousness, with an increased likelihood of a mild schizophrenic like disturbance of thinking at times of stress. "
+++

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 13, 2017 6:46 PM  

The Scoutmaster is a coward. He also violated the Two Deep rule for adult leadership that BSA also has, or maybe it means something else now.

Blogger John Wright June 13, 2017 6:53 PM  

"John may be able to preemptively forgive these people"

Thank you for your vote of confidence, but you overestimate me. This is an aspiration, not a report of my actual mental habits.

Friends had to talk me down from my decision to go burn the church to the ground, and wrestle the gasoline can out of my hand.

Forgiveness is not easy, certainly not for a man of my disposition.

Blogger Cail Corishev June 13, 2017 6:55 PM  

I think people forget that Christ tore up that temple and beat people's asses for turning it into a whorehouse.

Sure, but He was probably shouting, "It's not you, it's your ideology!" as He did it.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 13, 2017 7:00 PM  

John, instead of taking a flamethrower to the place a la Col. Slade, read SJW'S Always Lie. Then hold their feet to the fire, make them follow their own rules, demand a hearing, etc. If you just walk away they win. Make them follow the formal process. This is identical to what the SFWA did to Vox.

Fight them!

Blogger B.J. June 13, 2017 7:03 PM  

God DAMMIT. I loved the Boy Scouts. Feh to your Christian forgiveness, I'd want blood and revenge. Muslims would turn scouting into Suicide Bomber Camp and kill you and your entire family. Frederick Burnham is spinning in his grave.

Anonymous MongoJimmy June 13, 2017 7:08 PM  

Don't eat pork, eat the Muslims. Kid gets the Crusader badge.

Blogger John Wright June 13, 2017 7:11 PM  

I am really puzzled that certain people (or one person using two names) think it is 'virtue signalling' when I say I am duty bound to forgive this offense, but that it is against my nature.

At this point, my comment is an aspiration only.

Nor is the Christian duty of forgiveness at odds with the Christian duty to fight to the last man's last arrow. I am a Catholic. We invented crusading, burning heretics, and the Inquisition.

I may be signalling something, but it is not my virtues.

And, in any case, I would not be signalling them to acquaintances and strangers.

Your good opinion or otherwise has no effect on me, nor do I crave it. I certainly would not seek it under false pretenses, by pretending to a level of virtue I have not achieved.

I doubt my business dealings with Vox will change one way or the other, if I am arrested for arson or if I resist the temptation successfully.

On your part, please resist the impulse to speculate about my inner frame of mind. That is a Leftist trick, and you do not weaken your enemy by adopting his weaknesses.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 13, 2017 7:12 PM  

Steve in Virginia, damn best troll this site has seen in sometime. We need a Oscar like statue, call it The Cucky.

Blogger Gospace June 13, 2017 7:13 PM  

The SM, the Committee Chair, and the Charter Rep can bounce a Scout out. I wouldn't have any Scouts in my troop if I bounced them out for that particular transgression. Or adults.

If there are other troops in the area- he can't be blackballed. Find another troop. Then have your son encourage all his friends to leave the troop that bounced him. To actually kick a Scout out of Scouts is difficult. Out of a Troop is easy.

Blogger L. Jagi Lamplighter Wright June 13, 2017 7:14 PM  

Just for clarification's sake...this was a local Lutheran church. Our only interaction with them was that we belonged to their Scout Troop. We had never met this new pastor.

Blogger Salt June 13, 2017 7:16 PM  

Write a letter to the scout troop and nail it to the scouting door.

Blogger L. Jagi Lamplighter Wright June 13, 2017 7:17 PM  

It makes me like Vox all the more that John is probably correct that being arrested for arson in such a circumstance would not change his business dealings with Mr.Day. 😋

Anonymous a deplorable rubberducky June 13, 2017 7:20 PM  

Such a shame. We pulled our boys out of the BSA when they caved to the gay mafia -- after beating them! That was very depressing. They won in court, but then the SJW shame campaign against sponsors proved too much. Money is such a powerful tool for corruption!

Nevertheless it was hard, we loved scouting. I was a scout, went to Philmont, and that was a seminal moment in my youth. I was really looking forward to going back with my boys. Damn it.

Oh and yes of course the Cub Scouts are totally dominated by the Den Mothers, and it has always been this way pretty much. No harm in that, we're talking elementary schoolers here. That all falls away (or at least it should and in fact it did) when the boys move from the Cub Scout Packs to the Boy Scout Troops. It mirrors the maturation from young boys to young men, and it used to be a beautiful thing when they did it right.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 13, 2017 7:23 PM  

Ok so what are you going to do about it?

Blogger weka June 13, 2017 7:29 PM  

Grow up, bigot.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 13, 2017 7:30 PM  

Sorry I sounded like the typical Internet tough with my comment on virtue signaling, but it sounded like he did the usual conservative intellectual tactical fail of Tailgating a liberal's argument. And that would be a knife in the back of his own son

Blogger roughcoat June 13, 2017 7:32 PM  

Steve H. in VA wrote:I know John and his family. In no way are they haters or bigots. John is very vocal in renouncing white separatists and other pro-white agendas. He stands with Israel first. Like Jesus, John is loving and accepting of Jewish people and gay people. These are all modern scouting values!

On behalf of John, I am contacting the BSA to protest their bizarre reasoning. I encourage others to also call the BSA and respectfully voice your concerns. Hopefully we can make this right!

Steve H.

Newport News, VA



You think claiming Mr. Wright values a foreign nation over his own people is some kind of ringing endorsement of his virtue? What a bizarre point of view.

Blogger Kristophr June 13, 2017 7:43 PM  

I am not a believer, but my own personal take on forgiveness is to forgive exactly once, and still hold the offender responsible for the action ( criminal or legal ).

After the second offence, all bets are off, and all kinetic options are on the table. The perp can ask Jesus for forgiveness personally at that point.

Anonymous RV June 13, 2017 7:43 PM  

"My patience for any fashion of anti-Semitic remark has been worn out.
I have a personal interest in the matter. My father in law fought the Nazis in Europe during World War Two, and he won a purple heart while liberating a prison camp. He was also one of the reporters for STARS AND STRIPES, and wrote up Nuremberg trials, of which he was an eyewitness. He was Jewish by birth."

(((Virtue signaling)))

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 13, 2017 7:45 PM  

I nominate that Lutheran Church as the first one to offer up a young girl for the cultural enrichment of FGM.

If they were to go thru with that I would go enrich them first

Blogger tz June 13, 2017 7:57 PM  

And Stefan Molyneux' recent video, "What do I do?" I think applies. In it he says you MUST to oppose and correct every small evil. When someone does or says something wrong, it must be called out. You must fight back, push back.

He didn't mention a more important reason, there is a great cloud of witnesses and most aren't in heaven. Most are watching the evil SJWs go about and intimidate most people into silence, or even simply go unchallenged. They say and do evil and no one challenges them. But when challenged they tend to melt down and flee. "Resist the devil and he will flee from you". That is why even the small acts of resistance are important, even things like commenting on a post you agree or disagree with.

The pastor, the scoutmaster, and a few others might be lost causes. But when one of the old troupe's members asks, "Where are the Wright boys", they likely will be told that the family is a bunch of islamophobic bigots so they were thrown out, why doing so was a righteous act, and likely given a lecture about how all Muslims are nice people unlike those nasty Catholics. They aren't going to bother reading any discussion or defense on his blog or even ask the kids if they meet them outside, they are now pariahs. Labeled as bad people. While I'm of a similar phlegmatic attitude toward ignorant people, I cannot do so when they are in power and do ACTS of evil and are in a position to influence others. The boys and parents of the other troop members, the congregation of the unjust pastor, and the general public will never hear the other side. They have witnessed one side. And it is the new normal. So the slander will stand. And when others are similarly slandered and ejected, they won't fight either. Usually it only takes one person speaking up and exposing what is going on, but that one person is very rare these days.

So the devil takes over the world, inch by inch, because we don't draw lines, or we don't defend the lines even when we say they are sacred to us, like truth, honor, and justice. It starts with a small thing, but then something larger. Evil, unopposed, unpunished. One small lie, then a bigger one. One small broken promise then a betrayal. Some small presumption, then due process is gone. At some point the thin lilliputian threads will become heavy chains and Gulliver will not then be able to rise to fight.

One of the reasons I moved to the intermountain west is that as of yet the threads are few and weak and broken by everyone daily. (E.g. the local reaction to Gianforte). The cities I came from were a lost cause. I watched it and tried opposing it, but I was one voice, shouted down by those who didn't believe evil was that bad or winning. No successful war on evil can be waged in Berkeley, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Denver, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, or Atlanta and many other places. But they were not that way a generation ago. Instead of fighting to eliminate evil when it came up, it was easier to retreat. At least there are, for now, still places to retreat to, but even that is threatened. There is a war, the culture of death v.s. the culture of life. Sometimes you must retreat, but the enemy ought to pay a high price in the battle so that if ever we can stage a counter-attack they will be weakened and more easily conquered.

Anonymous MR June 13, 2017 7:58 PM  

"While there are alternatives to the Boy Scouts, they're not good enough."

Trail Life USA

I will say they have improved slightly now that they have a shooting sports program. But still not enough in the right direction for my opinion.

Anonymous fop June 13, 2017 7:59 PM  

If you feel compelled to forgive them, John, then forgive them.

Then burn their satanic asses to the ground and piss on the ashes.

Blogger Mastermind June 13, 2017 8:06 PM  

"Friends had to talk me down from my decision to go burn the church to the ground, and wrestle the gasoline can out of my hand. "

You don't have to burn something down but the least you should have done is cause a scene and embarass Pastor Poz in front of his congregation.

Anonymous Critically Bent June 13, 2017 8:12 PM  

@93

You need better friends.

Good ones would have explained that a mix of gasoline and diesel would have burned better than just gas alone, and they would have brought those really long fireplace matches so that you wouldn't singe any of your incredibly valuable typing fingers...

Blogger ZhukovG June 13, 2017 8:14 PM  

With respect to the sincerely esteemed Mr. Wright; to forgive someone who has not asked for it, is to do them a disservice. It is like forcing a gift on someone who doesn't want it, and I fear decreases the chance that they will become receptive to the Grace of Conversion.

God doesn't do it, and neither should we.

Blogger papabear June 13, 2017 8:18 PM  

There is the "Catholic" version started by Taylor Marshall, the Troops of St. George, but maybe it is time to move past scouting and start creating junior militia units.

Anonymous Arkanaut June 13, 2017 8:20 PM  

"I may be signalling something, but it is not my virtues."

Ha! No, not here. Here you signal one thing, at your place another. It's your way.

Anonymous johnc June 13, 2017 8:23 PM  

What is the difference between being dismissed as an "Islamophobic bigot" vs. an "anti-Semite"?

Isn't it just the same song but with a different verse?

Anonymous Mr. Rational June 13, 2017 8:24 PM  

L. Jagi Lamplighter Wright wrote:We had never met this new pastor.
It sounds like it's time to do so.  Your husband is an officer of the court, and you should record this meeting in addition to taking notes even if you have to do it illegally.  Such a recording will be of great help when claiming that your quotes are exact.

If the pastor doesn't back down, issue an apology and disclaim any authority over the scout troop, you take the issue to the congregation.  A fired pastor is a pretty good scalp to have collected.  So is a congregation that suddenly shrinks because the pastor is Islamo-cucked.

You should do the same with the troop leadership.

Anonymous Arrowhead June 13, 2017 8:30 PM  

"What is the difference between being dismissed as an "Islamophobic bigot" vs. an "anti-Semite" Isn't it just the same song but with a different verse?"

I will explain and use small words, you warthog-faced buffoon. In our world, Jews are like Elves or Wizards. Wise behind words. Chosen by God Himself. We Christians are like Men (or Hobbits) ... we can know some truth, but we must take counsel from the Wise. Muslims are like Sauron's orcs... vile and heartless, mortal enemies of all good works.

Blogger wrf3 June 13, 2017 8:30 PM  

ZhukovG wrote:With respect to the sincerely esteemed Mr. Wright; to forgive someone who has not asked for it, is to do them a disservice.
When we forgive, it is for us, not them.
It is like forcing a gift on someone who doesn't want it, and I fear decreases the chance that they will become receptive to the Grace of Conversion.
God's grace is irresistible.
God doesn't do it, and neither should we.
We aren't God.

How I wish Christians would understand that. There are things He tells us we must do, but that He need not do; and there are things that He does that we must not do.

Blogger VD June 13, 2017 8:35 PM  

It makes me like Vox all the more that John is probably correct that being arrested for arson in such a circumstance would not change his business dealings with Mr.Day.

We would have only been disappointed by the moderate nature of his response.

Blogger wrf3 June 13, 2017 8:42 PM  

Mr. Rational wrote:If the pastor doesn't back down, issue an apology and disclaim any authority over the scout troop, you take the issue to the congregation.
Now that would be interesting. First, it isn't John's congregation. He's a guest. Pitching a fit in a host's house is an SJW tactic, not a Christian one. Now, if there were a spirit of brotherhood, it might be different. But it's a Lutheran church. And Catholics won't offer the Eucharist to Lutherans.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey June 13, 2017 8:43 PM  

@KT
Most unfortunate that ignorant people like you not only still cling to, but even actively promote, such outdated, malignant canards in the current year. Let go of your toxic anti-White hatred and your naked, unadulterated Christophobia. Try to be more tolerant.

Blogger Iron Spartan June 13, 2017 8:51 PM  

Coming after me is one thing. Coming after my children is a quick way to scorched earth.

No mercy, no survivors.

Anonymous Stryker4570 June 13, 2017 8:53 PM  

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2nd Thessalonians 2:9-11
Explains how these folks can outright deny reality.

Blogger Phillip George June 13, 2017 8:58 PM  

thanks for sharing this John,,

in my own sons up to 11y.o troop a Cub leader tried to preach a mini sermon to prepubescent children about accepting transgender / LGBTites.
It was at the end of the night/ parade.

I walked out with my son. But most parents their probably either rolled their eyes or thought nothing of it

that phrase the 'banality of evil' comes to mind

this is Saccharine Evil...

Anonymous DonReynolds June 13, 2017 9:04 PM  

If a young man is lucky, he finds out an important lesson in life.....without getting killed in the process. He finds out that AUTHORITY can be WRONG. I can remember when that lesson was imparted to me, just I remember when that lesson was taught to my oldest son. I made the point clear at the time....Pay attention, Ben. Now you see how Authority can be WRONG.

My Dad did not learn that lesson until rather late in life. He and a number of other guards at a nuclear power plant with Burns International, were the first guards ever to go on strike.....yes, at a nuclear power plant. Of course, he and the other guards were locked out and fired and that is when he went to work for the Post Office, where he later retired. But it started by going on strike against their employer and it was his first experience of admitting that Authority CAN be Wrong.

Anonymous Mr. Rational June 13, 2017 9:08 PM  

@116  Belly-laughs galore today!

No, that's not quite tricky enough.  A real friend would set up some occasion for John & wife on the far side of town.  Say, a nice dinner somewhere.  Make reservations for a particular date and time.

And then he'd burn the place down himself while the Wrights had an iron-clad alibi.

@118   maybe it is time to move past scouting and start creating junior militia units.

That thought had occurred to me also.  Call it "The Shitlorder Youth."

wrf3 wrote:First, it isn't John's congregation. He's a guest. Pitching a fit in a host's house is an SJW tactic, not a Christian one.
And the scout troop proper isn't part of the congregation either, but ALL the activities of the pastor are the congregation's business.  They won't know if they aren't told.  They need to know so they can decide whether or not such meddling is consistent with their principles, both collectively and individually.

Anonymous johnc June 13, 2017 9:16 PM  

@125 And Catholics won't offer the Eucharist to Lutherans.

Not if the man that people call Pope Francis gets his way.

Blogger Lazarus June 13, 2017 9:23 PM  

When he heard the decree, my son sat on the couch with a look on his face as if he had been shot in the guts.

Mr. Wright may not be alt-right, but I think his son just got initiated.

Blogger phunktor June 13, 2017 9:28 PM  

Woe, woe! The harvest of skulls ripens!

And many once-oblivious boomers are writhing in well-deserved guilt, repentance, and the desire to atone for their disgusting negligence.

Close to home, a high cancer titre is not as scary as I had once thought. Soon or late, brothers, soon or late. Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose, eh?

I wonder if 4chan could be prevailed upon to doxx an interesting collection of domestic traitors? Bill Ayers and Ted Turner's wife are too old to bother with -- they'll be meeting Satan's barbed cock soon enough -- but there are plenty more due to meet their own lone grey wolf. The pack needs untraceable intel.

Am I for real? How the fuck should I know? What I do know is that this is the year for becoming proficient in the use of specialized tools.

And "Oderint dum metuant" sure would look good on my gravestone.


Anonymous Chauncey Gardiner June 13, 2017 9:30 PM  

scouts have always been full of homos, and has been paying off the victims for decades. this wright fellow is kind of a big ole pussy, it seems; kid probably isn't his.

Blogger James June 13, 2017 9:41 PM  

I only have what is posted here to go on. I would definitely be curious to find out what was said and who said it. I know this is not a legal issue but a person cannot be convicted on hearsay and has the right to confront their accusers. Personally, I know the kid may be hurt, but he is probably better off out of scouting.

But, let's say that there is no redress and let's say the priest has some skeletons in his closet. Find out what they are and savage his reputation. I also think that in the time of convergence, Whites ought to be emulating the KKK of the post-war South. Of course, the current KKK is a sad joke of an organization, consisting of almost as many informers as regular members. But, after the War of Northern Aggression, they were literally the last resort for Southern Whites. The government was packed with scalawags, carpetbaggers, and negroes. The posterity had no representation and were treated as a conquered people. When someone stepped over the line of propriety and everyone knew the authorities would ignore any wrongdoings, a "friendly" nocturnal education party of people in disguise visited the wrongdoer and the situation was "resolved". I personally think we are past that time and consider it inevitable and preferable to acquiescing to our enemy's treachery. Everyone here knows this is war. Fight fire with a bigger fire. They know they can win in the institutions. Take the fight outside and make them know there are consequences for their actions.

Anonymous Kudos The Lexecutioner June 13, 2017 10:00 PM  

Matthew 10:36 - "And a man's foes shall be they of his own house."

Blogger Solaire Of Astora June 13, 2017 10:02 PM  

Lutheran Church? Might have just been looking for excuses to target a well known Catholic's family. Or maybe that's actually giving them too much credit.

Blogger Bob Loblaw June 13, 2017 10:19 PM  

I'm not sure what's left of the Scouts is worth saving.

Blogger Doom June 13, 2017 10:21 PM  

That honestly sounds like they were targeted. For the sins of the father? Better off out, if that's how it is. Though, if they were serious, they'd fight it. Don't just take it. Not my thing, I gave up on the org a year or two ago.

A number of groups said they were considering forming a new system, but that seems to have gone nowhere. All talk.

Anonymous Grayman June 13, 2017 10:23 PM  

@136 james

@136 james

The authority of the west has been Lazer focused on preventing white men from responding to the decades long attacks. The left violently riots and a few slaps of the wrist are handed out. The right has seen Waco and Ruby ridge with little to no repercussions for the perpatrators. In eutope elderly men are jailed for speaking poorly of recognized criminal muslim migrants. As of late we have seen the alt-right begin to stand but it is still in the cold war phase. Who knows what the trigger may be, but once things go kinetic it will be obvious. Think roving death squads in the night, a la Spain 1936. Those death squads will likely be someone from town you know, not some scary faceless boogie man.

Anonymous Farinata June 13, 2017 10:23 PM  

VD,

You are taking this "duty of Christians to hate" business wildly out of proportion. I see no biblical warrant for its application here. Does God hate sinners? Certainly his anger burns against them. Certainly he punishes them. But does he hate them? And are we commanded to do so? I'd like to see an argument to that effect, not just a rhetorical question.

You fail to get round a very simple, stubborn fact: Christians are commanded to treat their persecutors with charity. If a man strike you on the left cheek, turn to him the other also. We are directed by Peter to the example of Jesus, who "when suffering uttered no threats". I could go on. The point being that eschewing revenge is one of the most famous Christian virtues. If you want to split hairs, I acknowledge it is true that "return evil with a blessing" is not the same as "forgive the unrepentant". But I think it only decent that you acknowledge in return that they are a lot nearer each other than either is to "burn down the house", as you advise here and elsewhere.

Anonymous Darwin is a Harsh Mistress June 13, 2017 10:24 PM  

Fight bastards with everything you have, J.C. Wright.

They will back down locally rather than deal with a furious, directed rage.

There are troops that share your culture. You must look for them but in my AO there are at least four hard-core traditional troops with fat bank accounts Council and national dare not upset.

No wimminz.

No gibmedats.

Military discipline.

And a giant GTFO to the SJWs.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT and teach your son what it is to be a man.

I am a Scouter and I know this from doing it myself.

Blogger SteelPalm June 13, 2017 10:31 PM  

That it's a Lutheran Church doesn't surprise me in the least.

They have gone all-in on embracing and defending Islam.

https://scontent.fsnc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19148960_10156219778488098_4031386628921217489_n.jpg?oh=57c3445af1b589f981e4c4fc87033fc2&oe=59E7A2D9

Blogger L. Jagi Lamplighter Wright June 13, 2017 10:35 PM  

It always puzzled me when people accuse John of virtue signaling.

Signalling...to whom?

Virtue signalling is saying something you think your audience is going to like because you care about your opinion.

John doesn't really care about anyone's opinion, and, in the lines quoted above, he is saying something that he thinks his audience isn't going to like.

That is not virtue signalling.

Calling someone a "virtue signaller" as a virtue signal in hopes of impressing Vox and other readers here, however, is virtue signalling.

Blogger L. Jagi Lamplighter Wright June 13, 2017 10:36 PM  

Er...you care about their opinion. Not your opinion.

D'oh

Blogger Evil Genius June 13, 2017 10:41 PM  

Also Convergence is happening in China as well:
https://www.opendemocracy.net/5050/ting-guo/blood-brides-feminist-activists-cracking-chinas-patriarchal-order

Its not only happening in the west but leftist NGO's and other assorted 5th columnists is exporting social justice and equalism everywhere to make everyone into Sodom and Gomorrah.

Blogger pyrrhus June 13, 2017 10:43 PM  

To elaborate on my strategy, which has been used successfully against the schools in several instances, demand a hearing and full confrontation, in writing, preferably written by an attorney. When these vermonomous SJWs denie that, file suit in Federal Court. Neither the pastor nor the Boy Scouts can afford to defend such a suit, and they would lose if they did. Hence, they must reverse themselves, and be humiliated.

Blogger Whisker biscuit June 13, 2017 10:46 PM  

Writing a blog to garner views and comments says, at some level, says you care what others think.

Blogger Whisker biscuit June 13, 2017 10:53 PM  

Blog. That's probably it. Maybe write some beautiful musings and have some lickspittles drool over his prose. That's all.

Blogger Sterling Pilgrim June 13, 2017 10:53 PM  

Why didn't he pull his son out of the BSA when they accepted the Homosexual scoutmaster lie?

Blogger L. Jagi Lamplighter Wright June 13, 2017 10:56 PM  

@149 -- I don't think my husband has ever thought about "garnering views".

He blogs to "spout off" which is an entirely different phenomena.

Anonymous Daniel H June 13, 2017 11:10 PM  

The Scouts (boy and girl) are entirely converged. Amongst other things, Girl Scouts celebrate lesbianism and feminism. Boy Scouts, while not that far, have to admit open and avowed homosexuals, not just as scouts but as troop leaders. We can form our own scouting organization, on our own principles.

Anonymous Jack Amok June 13, 2017 11:12 PM  

Odd. We just kicked a kid out of our troop for trying to coerce another Scout into gay sex.

Anonymous Eric the Red June 13, 2017 11:18 PM  

I truly don't understand John C. Wright. He says (mostly) all the right words, he marches forthrightedly along a logical path, but when he gets right up nose-to-nose with the inevitable, unavoidable conclusion, he backs off.

I suppose, but don't know for sure, that his attitude is due to the fact that there are no explicit injunctions in the New Testament to defend the Church. There is no Scripture that says Go Forth! lift up your sword and wage a Righteous War by a Church Militant.

Wright acknowledges the Crusades, so it would be a good idea for him to investigate precisely what Doctrine was used by the Church to justify them.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd June 13, 2017 11:18 PM  

wrf3 wrote:Pitching a fit in a host's house is an SJW tactic, not a Christian one.

They do it because it works. That's exactly why we should do it. We do what works, or we lose. Are you better than that? Too good to sully yourself by winning? Then just go and kill yourself right now, and save an SJW the trouble.

Blogger Admiral James June 13, 2017 11:39 PM  

Wow what a week
First A Florida high school student elected class president was disqualified and given detention after the principal accused him of harassing an opponent in a pre-election speech that invoked President Trump’s proposed border wall and accused his rival of representing "Communist ideas."
Then in New Jersey at Wall Township High School
 the yearbook photos of two high school students were altered to remove President Donald Trump’s name on clothing they wore and Trump quote submitted by the freshman class president wasn’t included under her photo while a quote by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt appeared under the senior class .
Now a life long boy scout is expelled along with his brother because due to an anonymous complaint that he had allegedly made an “anti-Muslim remark” in a private conversation and its only Tuesday

Anonymous Bob June 13, 2017 11:40 PM  

Isn't this yet another good argument against heterogeneity? The purpose of scouting is to mold young men. It was an effective and respectable tool of Western Anglo Christian society. With that homogeneity severely eroded, it is no longer viable because the molds themselves are now broken.

Anonymous Camilla Cameo June 14, 2017 12:05 AM  

@157
And my cousin, about to graduate high school, was threatened with expulsion for making a youtube video calling out teachers (though without even naming names) for going on leftist political rants in class.

Blogger StatesRights June 14, 2017 12:06 AM  

I was just thinking about an AltRight oriented camp for boys 10-17 today. Just left the scouts after 5 years as den leader, former Life Scout, and an OA member. Finished my stint and left after the gay leader issue. Boy has not decided to go onto Boy Scouts. So him and I are starting our own program for now.

Blogger StatesRights June 14, 2017 12:07 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

OpenID vfmshadow0342 June 14, 2017 12:30 AM  

@142:

The context of 'turn the other cheek' involves something that is an affront to your dignity or honor; ie a non-life threatening situation, the small matters.

It is not meant to say to exclude self-defense or defense of hearth and home.

The people who attack the very core of civilization are like mad dogs, and should be treated accordingly.

Anonymous a deplorable rubberducky June 14, 2017 12:38 AM  

John Wright wrote:I am a Catholic. We invented crusading, burning heretics, and the Inquisition.

Eric the Red wrote:Wright acknowledges the Crusades, so it would be a good idea for him to investigate precisely what Doctrine was used by the Church to justify them.

What justified the Crusades? bellum sanctum. Not bellum iustum. Holy war, forced conversions, burning heretics, the Inquisition, all the things John listed as Catholic inventions aren't. They arose in Christendom as a response to the deadly encounter with Islam. It's a case of fighting fire with fire.

That's a helluva conundrum for a Christian, for John gripping his gas can in fury among a group of friends and supporters who call for calmness and distance from passion.

The unfortunate truth is that the Church was slow to act the first time. And they lost the Levant, Anatolia, North Africa, Spain, and almost France until they mustered the will for what was necessary. That same pattern is happening once again, while those of us who are keen to it are pulling our hair out.

John's anger is real and righteous because we are going to lose this thing this time around guys, unless we get our act together. The West has got to wake the hell up. Rally behind the Church. And take the fight to the enemy once again. In kind.

Anonymous andon June 14, 2017 12:45 AM  

50. Anonymous KT June 13, 2017 5:46 PM
Have you maybe considered that your hate speech and ignorant comments are shaping your son's speech? Half these comments are endorsing a thug-like response which involves violence or reacting with hatred and blame. How about you take responsibility and ask *why* your son might make an anti-Muslim comment. Could it be that his father is a racist bigot? I'd start there.


could it be that you're an anti-Free Speech piece of crap?

i'd start there

Anonymous DissidentRight June 14, 2017 12:52 AM  

L. Jagi Lamplighter Wright wrote:Just for clarification's sake...this was a local Lutheran church.

ELCA freaks, no doubt. ELCA has fags and girls for pastors and embraces resurrection-deniers and other atheists. Pure churchians.

Anonymous andon June 14, 2017 1:03 AM  

162. Anonymous a deplorable rubberducky June 14, 2017 12:38 AM
John Wright wrote:
I am a Catholic. We invented crusading, burning heretics, and the Inquisition.


Eric the Red wrote:
Wright acknowledges the Crusades, so it would be a good idea for him to investigate precisely what Doctrine was used by the Church to justify them.


What justified the Crusades? bellum sanctum. Not bellum iustum. Holy war, forced conversions, burning heretics, the Inquisition, all the things John listed as Catholic inventions aren't. They arose in Christendom as a response to the deadly encounter with Islam. It's a case of fighting fire with fire.

That's a helluva conundrum for a Christian, for John gripping his gas can in fury among a group of friends and supporters who call for calmness and distance from passion.

The unfortunate truth is that the Church was slow to act the first time. And they lost the Levant, Anatolia, North Africa, Spain, and almost France until they mustered the will for what was necessary. That same pattern is happening once again, while those of us who are keen to it are pulling our hair out.


yes, i thought there were 400 years of mooslim invasions before the Crusades finally began. maybe im wrong though

Anonymous xXxUnendingSorrowxXx June 14, 2017 1:14 AM  

I don't understand why you don't just say you'd like to kill them but can't because you don't have the means for so trivial a target. That is the sane response. No need to make up stuff about some daddy tulpa stopping you. I guarantee yours isn't that developed, no matter how many bullshit occultism books you've read, because the books are limited by design. Furthermore, it is madness or evil to peddle such a construct if you're not prepared to lead the possessed along with real physical clergy under your thumb. Which is where I'm at a loss you guys. Mad or bad? I have the gut feeling your genealogies echo and this is more stagecraft.

Blogger John Wright June 14, 2017 2:01 AM  

@83
"John is very vocal in renouncing white separatists and other pro-white agendas. He stands with Israel first. Like Jesus, John is loving and accepting of Jewish people and gay people."

This is some sort of weird trolling. No one who knows me would call me loving and accepting of anything. The words used by people who do know me are words like cold-hearted, unsympathetic, unemotional, logical, rational, heartless, robotlike and dispassionate.

No one has ever asked my opinion about white separatism or voluntary segregation, and if I have ever spoken on the matter, it slips my mind. I am puzzled that this writers pretends I have.

I do believe the Jews deserve their own homeland, as a matter of self protection if nothing else.

Any other race continually being threatened by the Left, such as the Whites, can make the same claim for the same reason.

Blogger The Overgrown Hobbit June 14, 2017 2:17 AM  

@125 But it's a Lutheran church. And Catholics won't offer the Eucharist to Lutherans.

Nor do we offer to share Holy Communion with Catholics. It's Brahmins and British all the way down.

And if it was (God forbid) MSLC I'm going to war.

Blogger JP June 14, 2017 3:14 AM  

DeploraBard wrote:Bring back the duel. Imagine if people had to put their life on the line for their actions.

You know, contrary to popular belief, "the duel" was never strictly legal. If you killed someone while defending your honour, you still went to jail. Albeit with a shit eating grin on your face.

The corollary of that is that you can still viably challenge someone to a duel and mercilessly mock him if he chickens out.

Blogger S. Thermite June 14, 2017 3:26 AM  

As an Eagle Scout who earned that rank more than 20 years ago when virtuous scouts and uncorrupted leaders were already in short supply, my chief disappointment is in hearing Mr. Wright openly express his temptation to burn down a church with gasoline.

Take your time and use a flint and steel with char cloth and birch bark like a proper Scout (or Viking). Better yet, smash the windows with axe and fire flaming arrows at the tapestries behind the pulpit.

Blogger John Wright June 14, 2017 5:02 AM  

I must say the exchange here in this comments section has brought a smile to my face.

For merely saying that I wished to forgive a man who wronged me (not that I had done so, mind you, nor that I was even capable of it) a whole washtub of strange accusations has been dumped over my head.

Not every comment was an accusation, of course. The majority was well meaning, a discussion of tactics to use to wound a mutual foe. My thanks for these.

But there was many an accusation peppered in among the advice, none of which was relevant, most of which was agitated, some unintentionally hilarious.

There was one accusation about my evil motive that was so routine, so lazy, and so vapid that it deserves a special reward.

Let me put speculations to rest. My motive is simple, direct, and primal. Even a dunce can grasp it.

I fear hellfire.

I am an unforgiving man. The unforgiving cannot expect forgiveness.

I am trying to follow the words of Christ rather than my own inclinations. I suppose that is what caused some of the agitation and unintentional comedy here.

To see that the words of Christ still have the power to scandalize is heartening.

Blogger wreckage June 14, 2017 5:39 AM  

It behooves us to forgive, but also to pursue justice; behaviour like this will be repeated and encouraged.

When once one forgives, the pursuit of justice becomes colder.

Blogger The Kurgan June 14, 2017 6:10 AM  

Exactly. Lie them down and pray for their miserable souls.

Anonymous old man in a villa June 14, 2017 6:13 AM  

I think you are an excellent writer and have enjoyed your commentary over the years, but you have a blind spot a mile wide. I cannot for the life of me see any light between the position of the Church that expelled your son for the very reason you'd expel someone from your blog. Your offering of protected class status to Jews is predicated on the very same collectivism you use as and argument against anti-Semitic critique and you seem completely oblivious to that fact. The only difference in behavior between you on your blog and the Lutheran pastor is the name of the group that seeks a special dispensation from criticism.

I feel bad for your boy, but that's because you allowed him to develop an attachment to a converged institution in the mistaken belief that somehow he'd escape the consequences of such an action eventually. If you really examine the situation I would be willing to guarantee that the "anonymous" source was gunning for you rather than your son and simply used the conversation as a pretext to strike. Your son has been punished for the sins of his father rather than for his own and at some level you are probably cognizant of that fact.

Blogger Emmanuel Mateo-Morales June 14, 2017 6:59 AM  

I have an honest question I've been meaning to ask for a while here, but thought better of it because it seemed to dark and real even for this blog.

But, as a tactic of fear and terror once things hit the fan, would you have an objections to, say, hunting down the families of certain particularly egregious enemies, and grinding them up into paste that is then fed to said enemies before slowly killing them, even if that paste is made up of a recent new born of said particularly egregious enemy (Mark Cuckerberg immediately comes to mind, though, his kids are older).

Blogger Emmanuel Mateo-Morales June 14, 2017 7:35 AM  

"Like Jesus, John is loving and accepting of Jewish people and gay people."


Wow, that's cucky.

Give it a few years, honey, and we'll see John acting like Jesus and beating the money changers out of the temple, of which, the kikes and fags certainly are among the worst offenders. ;)

Anonymous Farinata June 14, 2017 7:48 AM  

@161

so your argument is that, according to Scripture, Christians to be charitable in small things, but if it's serious or life-threatening, the gloves come off and we can punch back twice as hard? I suppose you have some kind of textual evidence for this peculiar ethic? No, of course you don't - because the unanimous testimony of the New Testament, and of the early church is of passive submission to the most oppressive tyranny imaginable. Jesus, it is true, drove out the moneylenders, figuring his eventual purging of the Church. He then permitted many of those same moneylenders to kill him. There may be a Christian argument for Just War. But there is certainly a Christian duty of forgiveness.

Blogger Stilicho June 14, 2017 7:58 AM  

The attraction of pedophiles and other deviant corrupters to the Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts was entirely predictable: predators go where the prey are. What was not predictable was the failure of parents to remove their children from such pernicious and dangerous environments. When asked, they all feel (little or no thinking involved) that "our troop isn't like that" or "junior has a lot invested in this and will be able to make Eagle Scout before it all falls apart". To which I reply respectively "Oh really? Well, it's not like you're pitting yourself at risk" and "what, exactly, is an award from an organization that embraces evil worth?"

Soon enough, the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts will be effectively combined into the "Boyish Scouts" and the wickedness that is embraced today will be actively encouraged, then mandated.

Take Baden Powell's book and build your own organizations and explicitly exclude leftism in all its forms while explicitly requiring adherence to Christianity, nationalism, and American Patriotism.

Blogger Cail Corishev June 14, 2017 8:25 AM  

Take Baden Powell's book and build your own organizations

One reason that's been a slow process is that BSA jealously protects as much of scouting's intellectual property as it can. Troops of St. George was originally Scouts of St. George, until the founder received a cease-and-desist saying that they couldn't use the word "Scout" or anything that resembled BSA's uniforms, patches, and so on. I don't know whether that would have held up in court, but they didn't challenge it.

So if you use Powell's book at all, you have to reverse-engineer and redesign everything, avoid using language like "scout" and "scouting" that everyone's already familiar with, and then get boys to join your group that kinda sorta looks like a Scout group but totally isn't. Because BSA are jerkwads.

Blogger William Meisheid June 14, 2017 8:42 AM  

tz wrote:The line from the movie will eventually apply to everyone, "Come with me if you want to live" - and igore the purity spiraling.
Or the verse from Luke 11:23 out of the mouth of Jesus "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters."

Blogger William Meisheid June 14, 2017 9:24 AM  

Chauncey Gardiner wrote:scouts have always been full of homos, and has been paying off the victims for decades. this wright fellow is kind of a big ole pussy, it seems; kid probably isn't his.

You sir, deserve a severe thrashing.

Anonymous Teapartydoc June 14, 2017 9:31 AM  

Start a right wing paramilitary organization and call it the Selous Scouts. Let the man-boy love scouts sue for this. They can't claim you are imitating them, and the old Selous Scouts would probably cheer it on.

Blogger Admiral James June 14, 2017 10:25 AM  

Wow what a week
First A Florida high school student elected class president was disqualified and given detention after the principal accused him of harassing an opponent in a pre-election speech that invoked President Trump’s proposed border wall and accused his rival of representing "Communist ideas."
Then in New Jersey at Wall Township High School
 the yearbook photos of two high school students were altered to remove President Donald Trump’s name on clothing they wore and Trump quote submitted by the freshman class president wasn’t included under her photo while a quote by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt appeared under the senior class .
Now a life long boy scout is expelled along with his brother because due to an anonymous complaint that he had allegedly made an “anti-Muslim remark” in a private conversation and its only Tuesday

Anonymous BBGKB June 14, 2017 10:48 AM  

Boy Scouts won the Supreme court in 2000 but over 9000 jewish lawfare attacks forced them to take trannies by Jan 2017. I meet a STR8 scoutmaster who said jews failed to get a piece of Scout property 3 times in court before a jew judge managed to acquire it. Its hard to tell if they need Cuckservative more than SJWs always lie.

At best JCWs scout leader is a CUCK, but he should be glad his son got out before they forced everyone to wear dresses. The reason they hate the Boy Scouts is it's anti corruption stance, the boy scouts like the founding fathers are all Freiers.

If you think about how almost no gays would be willing to go camping without showers/mirrors if not for boy cots, think of how rare trannies would be.

Is there a merit badge for crucifixion?

They are coming out with one for being able to walk in high heels.

They won in court, but then the SJW shame campaign against sponsors proved too much.

They didn't win in court, they saw endless lawfare from jewish lawyers and were too CUCKED to acknowledge the enemy that hated them for being freiers https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2015/03/04/thou-shalt-not-be-a-freier/

Blogger bw June 14, 2017 10:53 AM  

all the cub scouts being instructed on making their own scrap book

!!!!

Men should know the outdoors and teach their own sons, and get out in it regularly, and do it with other men of the outdoors. Imperitive, and problem solved.
The "social" argument is the same failed argument for the institutionalization of children across the board.

Anonymous BBGKB June 14, 2017 10:56 AM  

as a tactic of fear and terror once things hit the fan, would you have an objections to, say, hunting down the families of certain particularly egregious enemies, and grinding them up into paste that is then fed to said enemies before slowly killing them, even if that paste is made

The nice thing is you don't actually have to do it. If I shoot some moslem trying to sneak onto my property in a castle law state I can say I packed my hollow points with bacon grease, even if I didn't do it myself. http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/06/10/jihawg-ammo-pork-covered-ammunition-designed-offend/

Blogger Unknown June 14, 2017 10:56 AM  

Don't complain to BSA, just leave the cucks behind. Trail Life. It all transfers.

Blogger Peter Sanders June 14, 2017 12:08 PM  

There are other BSA troops... with other leadership and different committee members.

I moved troops as a youth, and as a leader I have had scouts transfer in and out of my troop. Look around for a better match.

OpenID vfmshadow0342 June 14, 2017 12:41 PM  

@177:

According to your logic, you would just stand by and let your wife and child be brutally raped and murdered.

That's below both the pagans and the animals; at least they take care of their own.






@"so your argument is that, according to Scripture, Christians to be charitable in small things, but if it's serious or life-threatening, the gloves come off and we can punch back twice as hard? I suppose you have some kind of textual evidence for this peculiar ethic? "

So you are willing to let your wife and child be brutally raped and killed by burglars / Muslims instead of defending them?

Anonymous Farinata June 14, 2017 2:20 PM  

@189

No, I wouldn't. That's a silly caricature. I said nothing about whether we are permitted to fight injustice. I opposed vengeance and hatred. What is more important is that Scripture does. Can you refute my exegesis?

Blogger Archaeopteryx June 14, 2017 8:49 PM  

Farinata wrote:I said nothing about whether we are permitted to fight injustice. I opposed vengeance and hatred.
so your argument is that, according to Scripture, Christians to be charitable in small things, but if it's serious or life-threatening, the gloves come off and we can punch back twice as hard?

And the Churchian immediately contradicts himself.

If one or one's family is attacked with deadly force, the only proper response is itself deadly force. Sorry, we're not stupid enough for your concern trolling to convince us to respond by nobly sacrificing ourselves in order to leave our family defenseless with our signaled virtue intact.

What is more important is that Scripture does. Can you refute my exegesis?

Basic logic refutes you.

OpenID vfmshadow0342 June 14, 2017 9:15 PM  

@190:

"I said nothing about whether we are permitted to fight injustice. I opposed vengeance and hatred."

1) You are labeling 'justice' and 'self-defense' as 'vengeance'.
2) Christians are commanded (Prov 8:15, and lots of other examples in the Psalms and OT) to hate evil.
3) 'Loving your enemy' does not mean sunshine, flowers, and singing Kumbaya. It is a soul attitude (see David, who killed his tens of thousands and still obeyed God in all his ways except in the case of Uriah).

"What is more important is that Scripture does."

1) It's called 'harmony of Scripture' for a reason.
2) You called 'black', 'white', proceeded to defend it using Scripture, and doubled down on your argument. I think Scripture has something to say about that....

OpenID vfmshadow0342 June 14, 2017 10:21 PM  

Correction to @192: Proverbs 8:13 commands Christians to hate evil (rather, those who fear the Lord).

Blogger Charles Martel June 14, 2017 10:28 PM  

@122

Nah, we goys don't buy that crap.

Anonymous xXxUnendingSorrowxXx June 15, 2017 2:15 AM  

@171
I see. Emotional overwhelm of the idol to instill belief in the followers. Death by assisted cowardice and demoralization.

OpenID vfmshadow0342 June 15, 2017 5:45 AM  

@171:

Speaking as someone who

1) spent the first half of my life in the Worldwide Church of God (a 7th-day Adventist Cult)
2) was abused by both parents (in one way or another)
3) is saved by the grace of God for some reason I will never understand

your words are full of self-righteousness and sanctimony that stink to High Heaven.

Your words(and that of others like you) take pride in being a doormat, and think yourself more righteous than the rest of us plebes as you stand in the middle of the synagogue proclaiming the name of the Lord, forgetting that the First Commandment is "Love your neighbor as yourself", and Paul's command that those who do not take care of their own family are worse than pagans.

By the power of God, I have forgiven my parents for their idiocy but I still think

1) they are worthless piles of crap and the universe will improve when they die.
2) Forgiving them and honoring them does not equal being their or anyone else's doormat.

"To see that the words of Christ still have the power to scandalize is heartening."

Misapplying the words of Christ, pride, and unrepentance lead to hellfire.

Blogger wreckage June 15, 2017 9:18 AM  

You can't love justice without seeking to see it done.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts