ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, June 24, 2017

They broke their oaths

Oathkeepers are no more keeping their oaths to defend the American Constitution and thereby secure the Blessings of Liberty to the posterity of the People of the United States than conservatives have conserved anything.
Rich @itswildrich
White Nationalism - the radically "racist" idea that Whites have a right to preserve their homelands and culture. Just like everybody else.

Oath Keepers‏ @Oathkeepers
That is NOT what white nationalism is all about. They advocate 'saving' their race at expense of harming innocents; i.e. anyone not white.

Supreme Dark Lord‏ @voxday  now
Why do you support the elimination of American posterity? A nation is a people, not borders or an idea. You have failed your oaths.
They have broken their oaths. They are rightly dismissed with contempt as "Oathcuckers". They may not like to hear that, but it is obvious to anyone who understands the purpose of the Constitution they are sworn to uphold.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Posterity is not an idea. Posterity is not geography. Posterity is not paperwork. Posterity is descendance and DNA. Far too many U.S. citizens today are no more the posterity of We the People than they are of the Iroquois, the Cherokee, or the Mohicans, whose ancestral lands they now inhabit.

Labels: ,

511 Comments:

«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 400 of 511 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Salt June 24, 2017 4:49 PM  

"to us and our posterity"

Forget the to whom they meant for the moment and look at the what they meant to bequeath. It's not the to whom that's been shattered but the what. Assimilate to the what and it can be argued one is a member of the whom. Even the whom can abandon the what which makes it all moot as it's the what which holds primacy. It's axiomatic that if one cannot assimilate to the what one should not be here as here is only for the whom.

Anonymous A.B. Prosper June 24, 2017 4:50 PM  

Frankly arguing over dead law or dead ideas few care about is pointless. At most you might persuade a few fence sitters halfway to your side to to join it.

Power and the will to use are the legitimacy in cases like this.

The question is simple, who will have the power , how will they use it and to what end.

Nothing else matters.





Blogger VD June 24, 2017 4:54 PM  

I said what was the case; they're contemporaries.

But not the same. Hitler and Stalin were contemporaries too.

But that alone is not what the case is built on. Look at the clauses I cited. Look at the dictionaries of the day and shortly thereafter I cited to. Look at the whole thing.

I did. That alone is sufficient to fatally weaken your case. You further weakened your case when you added the "Rome wasn't built in a day" bit, as was pointed out when it was similarly "proved" that the Founders intended gay marriage.

Of course, I suspect the reason you have entered this ring on these dialectic grounds is that you know that it is damned effective rhetoric which is largely, if not entirely, based on truth.

Blogger liberranter June 24, 2017 4:55 PM  

A simple litmus test for U.S. citizenship, applicable regardless of your place of birth or ethnicity:

Demonstrate through your actions and daily life that you respect and adhere to the principles upon which the nation was founded, as outlined in the DoI, the Constitution, and the BoR. The minute your actions begin to violate these principles, you're given the boot.

Of course this means that a whole lot of lily white-skinned people whose families have been here since the Colonial era would be banished to Antarctica, whereas more than a few dark-skinned immigrants would be model U.S. citizens.

It's militarily preposterous to give up a contiguous chunk of land, inside your borders, to a numerous people who do not bear you good will.

The solution to this is probably some hybrid of creating border fortifications to keep the infection out (not terribly practical and cost-effective or aesthetically acceptable) and fully venerating the Second Amendment to ensure that ALL of your citizens are armed and create a Swiss-type citizen militia to keep the wildlife invasion at bay.

Blogger VD June 24, 2017 4:55 PM  

BTW Tom I perceive you to be a generally patient and charitable man. Please hang around.

Tom's not going anywhere. We like to argue with each other and he likes beating up on those who only sling rhetoric.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 4:56 PM  

Anyone claiming it's been bad from the beginning, Patrick is doing just that.


Ever notice how people or groups of people in conflict will come to resemble each other? Rome fights Carthage and learns to build, man, and operate a fleet, even as Hannibal's army in Italy, a generation later, adopted Roman arms and, to some extent, formations. Russians, fighting Germans, become operationally deft. Ourselves, fighting Indians, acquire a savagery in war that few others can equal.

Well, I've been observing here for some time that, in conflict with SJWs, with all the intellectual and moral decay that implies, some numbers of people here are becoming just as stupid, just as unreasoning, just as incapable of grasping anything more complex than a sound bite of a slogan. They're becoming SJWs, in other words, by different names, subhuman, really, if human means having the ability to reason.

I hope it's a phase they're passing through but, with a few, it's been going on a long time and, with some of them, it's been getting worse every day.

Though neither an ilk nor a VFM, I've been here a long time, 4-5 years now, IIRC. I imagine I'll stick at least a while longer, if only for amusement's sake.

Blogger VD June 24, 2017 4:59 PM  

It's militarily preposterous to give up a contiguous chunk of land, inside your borders, to a numerous people who do not bear you good will.

We're well past the point of mere preposterousness these days.

Anonymous Sharrukin June 24, 2017 5:01 PM  

204. liberranter

Of course this means that a whole lot of lily white-skinned people whose families have been here since the Colonial era would be banished to Antarctica, whereas more than a few dark-skinned immigrants would be model U.S. citizens.

Norway and Sweden are socialist to the core and are, without the third world imports, a better place to live than any African country that exists, and no well written constitution or ideology will change that.

Blogger S1AL June 24, 2017 5:05 PM  

"Norway and Sweden are socialist to the core and are, without the third world imports, a better place to live than any African country that exists, and no well written constitution or ideology will change that."

They're also demographically-collapsing dead-ends, which is what happens under socialism.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 5:06 PM  

Please, Vox, since you set store by it, I can match you IQ point for IQ point. Yes, I can. Stalin and Hitler being contemporaries in hostile societies is not the same as people in the same country and society being contemporaries and it is insulting when you act as if I am stupid enough to accept that they are.

Once again. you have a word in the preamble which doesn't carry it's own definition. The dictionaries of the day do not help you, because they use three definitions. Within the document, itself, you have clear, absolutely unambiguous evidence that they intended immigration and naturalization because they provided from immigrants to eventually, within their lifetimes, be able to hold any elective office in the land but one. You have the 1790 act, which is commentary on the intent, but not actually necessary because the constitution itself, as mentioned above, provides for the ability of naturalized citizens to become senators and reps. ANd then there is the problem of omission. I mentioned Hobbes in my first post in this thread. Why? I mentioned it because he had translated Thucydides 148 or so years before the revolution; they had that in their libraries, and so they knew about more restrictive - genetic posterity-based - rules for citizenship and neglected to use them. Would have been easy. Didn't bother. Did, once again, put in provisions for non-genetically based citizens in the highest office.

Anonymous andon June 24, 2017 5:07 PM  

dey broke dey oafs

Anonymous DonReynolds June 24, 2017 5:08 PM  

@155 Tom Kratman
"Since a treaty becomes, in effect, a part of the constitution (though not, as many lefties have been trying to push in several ways for various ends, superior to the constitution), the Canal Zone and people born in it were probably entitled to be called natural born American citizens."

NO TREATY becomes a part of the US Constitution. The Constitution remains the supreme law of the land. Treaties are held to be superior to Federal LAW, not the Constitution.

Juan McCain was not born in the Panama Canal Zone. The hospital, where he was born, was not in the Canal Zone. He was born in the Republic of Panama and he was NATURALIZED by Act of Congress, while he was attending the US Naval Academy. There was no right of McCain to assert US citizenship prior to being naturalized. No, McCain was not a natural born American.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 24, 2017 5:09 PM  

So it's now discovered the founders were Shakers, effin great

Anonymous Sharrukin June 24, 2017 5:09 PM  

206. Tom Kratman

Ever notice how people or groups of people in conflict will come to resemble each other?

Well it only took about 50 years of getting our asses kicked by the left to finally decide to start adopting their tactics.

We may be slow learners but even we eventually get tired of constant defeat.

Anonymous Panzer Man June 24, 2017 5:11 PM  

Tom, though I disagree with a lot of what you say, I'll agree that the Constitution worked for a while -- and it worked precisely because it was in tune with the culture and genetic predispositions of the people in the country.

While I think they should have let the Confederacy peacefully secede, I'd argue that America worked fully as a white/European/Anglo-Germanic nation up until World War I. That was when the long-time isolationism was first majorly broken (yes, I'm aware of the Barbary pirates, Philippines nonsense, etc., but those were relatively small and limited).

The U.S. started rapidly getting more international at that point, leading up to everyone-loses bloodbath of World War II, and the start of "invade the world, invite the world" shortly thereafter.

Furthermore, I'd actually argue that the original nation still survives to some extent. The First and Second still stand, even if they're embattled. We can still speak our minds -- most of the Alt-Right posts on a lot of sites would get us all flung in jail in Germany or England -- and we still have the weaponry to keep our republic, if we want.

But it won't survive if the people keep getting replaced. Make Japan 55% German and it'll be Germany II; make the USA 55% Mexican and it'll be Mexico Norte.

Anonymous andon June 24, 2017 5:11 PM  

21. Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 24, 2017 1:20 PM
Proud Boys has former Oath Keepers members and leadership in it right now. So it's already happening.


what is it they're so proud of?

Anonymous Sharrukin June 24, 2017 5:12 PM  

209. S1AL June 24, 2017 5:05 PM

"Norway and Sweden are socialist to the core and are, without the third world imports, a better place to live than any African country that exists, and no well written constitution or ideology will change that."

They're also demographically-collapsing dead-ends, which is what happens under socialism.

Agreed, but still better than vibrant and growing Nigeria and somalia.

Blogger Solaire Of Astora June 24, 2017 5:13 PM  

Kratman's argument looks air tight. Oh well, the constitution was good while it lasted. Hopefully future generations will keep its spirit alive and craft something using what we've learned over the last few centuries.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 5:13 PM  

@212

I see you have trouble with the word, "effectively." That's a heavy burden to bear.

He was born in Coco Solo Naval Hospital, at Coco Solo, which was part of the Panama Canal Zone. I spent five years in Panama, 1.5 when it was still the Canal Zone. I assure you, Coco Solo and the Hospital were in the Canal Zone.

Blogger Josh (the gayest thing here) June 24, 2017 5:13 PM  

Well, I've been observing here for some time that, in conflict with SJWs, with all the intellectual and moral decay that implies, some numbers of people here are becoming just as stupid, just as unreasoning, just as incapable of grasping anything more complex than a sound bite of a slogan. They're becoming SJWs, in other words, by different names, subhuman, really, if human means having the ability to reason.

I hope it's a phase they're passing through but, with a few, it's been going on a long time and, with some of them, it's been getting worse every day.


Make The Comments Great Again

Blogger SJ June 24, 2017 5:14 PM  

Sorry white people due to the jewlocaust all whites must die. And our resident cuckservatives will attack anyone who tries to resist. White genocide today! It's the conservative way!

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 5:15 PM  

No, no, call me "Cuckman," pussy-girl.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 5:20 PM  

@214

The problem is what becoming like them does to ourselves. Rather, that's half the problem; the other half is that the soundbites and slogans are just unreasoning propaganda. Propaganda _always_ comes around to eventually bite you in the ass one way or the other. That's a good chunk of why the SJWs are losing. It's not just our counterattack; the discrepencies between their own propaganda and reality eventually just grew too glaring for people to accept...and when that happened they snapped far in the other direction.

I don't object to it merely because I think I'm too good for it, even though I do. I think it's a losing approach.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 24, 2017 5:24 PM  

I do know the "reason" people had their asses kicked by the psycho babblers and their magic words ending in ist, ism and phobia, and once kicked they were so enraged they punched right.

Yeah reason, reason is the brain without brawn.

Blogger SJ June 24, 2017 5:28 PM  

As long as there's a white man alive there's a risk of another jewlocaust. Hence all white men must die, so as to prevent genocide, so sayeth judeochrist himself.

Anonymous Bob June 24, 2017 5:28 PM  

Proof that separation is a mortal threat to the parasite ... the diversity.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 5:29 PM  

Try adopting this as your mantra, Mantra: "Mens sana in corpore sano."

Anonymous Tom Cuckman June 24, 2017 5:29 PM  

You Alt-Righters are the real SJWs with your slogans! Muh dictionary! Muh reason!

Anonymous DMV June 24, 2017 5:30 PM  

With military men like Kratman, who needs enemies? Obviously, some crucifixions are more equal than others.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 24, 2017 5:30 PM  

The post above mine illustrates two steps forward one back. Our rhetoric is a pilum thrown to break up their formation so as we can legitimately conceive of winning and not wait for Mommy slave driver to loosen the chains placed by spoiled Radical Child slave abuser on us the posterity to the founders

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 5:33 PM  

I have no particular reason to think it will work that may, MM.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 5:34 PM  

Oh, and Patrick? Look at 228 and 229 for a couple of minor examples of what I mean.

Anonymous Sharrukin June 24, 2017 5:36 PM  

223. Tom Kratman

@214

the other half is that the soundbites and slogans are just unreasoning propaganda.

It's unreasoning propaganda on their part because it was never anything else. It also worked.

the discrepencies between their own propaganda and reality eventually just grew too glaring for people to accept...

Far too late to avoid a bloody outcome, or a collapse of the American Republic. So again as they see things, it worked.

I don't object to it merely because I think I'm too good for it, even though I do. I think it's a losing approach.

How did it fail given what they wanted to accomplish? The US constitution is a dead letter, the white majority is gone with American politics descending into ethnic contention which is where leftists politically excel.

The GOP which is laughably called their opposition has largely adopted the previous generations liberal positions.

The judges and the Supreme Court are ruling by liberal fiat, and the Churches, media, and educational system are compromised as well. The same is happening to the military.

How have they failed?

Anonymous andon June 24, 2017 5:37 PM  

117. Blogger Billy Ray June 24, 2017 3:00 PM

America IS AN IDEA.


did the jew tell you that?

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 5:39 PM  

They've failed because we're on the rise and they're last chance to actually take over is gone. The Supreme Court, with Gorusch, has barely begun. Before Trump goes there will be one or two more on the right there. Liberal benches at federal circuit courts will be brought to heel shortly.

They wanted to rule. They didn't want us to. They've failed on both counts.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 5:39 PM  

their.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 24, 2017 5:41 PM  

The preamble I gather is mainly rhetoric and such it is I'll define posterity as descendants with enough wiggle room to include a red man and occasional Jew in our wood pile

FTR Kratman loves his rhetoric, he once called me a "homo" and yes I cried myself to sleep that night

Anonymous Frank June 24, 2017 5:41 PM  

Look goyim, the Constitution says that Somalia is the same as Minnesota, and that's that. You like the Constitution, doncha?

Anonymous DMV June 24, 2017 5:45 PM  

Captain Kumbaya

Anonymous DMV June 24, 2017 5:48 PM  

Correction: Colonel Kumbaya. Almost

Anonymous Sharrukin June 24, 2017 5:52 PM  

235. Tom Kratman


[their] last chance to actually take over is gone.

They have been in charge for the last 50 years at least. I don't think that victory is assured by any stretch.

The Supreme Court, with Gorusch, has barely begun. Before Trump goes there will be one or two more on the right there. Liberal benches at federal circuit courts will be brought to heel shortly.

"Next Year in Jerusalem"

I will believe it when I see it. Gorusch may be all that and a bag of chips but I recall hearing the same thing about other supremes and it didn't work out that way.

This may be the start of the beginning but it is a long way from planting any victory flag.

They wanted to rule. They didn't want us to. They've failed on both counts.

Who's us?

I don't see the GOP as 'us' and I have my doubts about Trump though he is so far clearly better than the globalist Republicrats/Demopublicans.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 5:52 PM  

@239

Of course they have, or, rather, judges thought to be conservative have. It hasn't been generally true since we've started careful vetting of candidates. Roberts, with Obamacare, may seem an anomaly. It's less so then you might think. By joining the majority, as chief justice, Roberts got to decide who would write the opinion, so chose himself. Imagine Ginsberg or Breyer writing it or, more likely, writing the next one to come down the pike, since that wasn't going to be the last suit on it.

Blogger rumpole5 June 24, 2017 5:53 PM  

I don't buy the argument that the prologue of the USA Constitution has anything to do with race, or with white nationalism. Those opposing white nationalists may be fools but it does not follow that they oppose the US constitution.

Firstly, the US Constitution does not mention race. There is a clause that punishes slave states by reducing their political representation, and another that limits the importation of slaves. These arguably had economic foundations, because free laborers and freeholders did not like the fact that slave labor drove down their income.

Secondly, "we the people" included plenty of free negros,
Germans, Dutch, assimilated non tribal indigenous people, and the like. One of the colonists shot in the Boston Massacure was black. The notion that "We the people" was intended to be limited to Englishmen is ridiculous because it ignores the composition of the American population at the point in time when the constitution was authored. Moreover, the dangers of non English immigration were known and disscussed thoroughly at the time. Ben Franklin, for instance, warned of the danger of admitting large numbers of Germans into Pennsylvania, but his warnings were ignored.

Finally, many of the same people who wrote the constitution, in spite of the misgivings of Ben Franklin (and others I am sure) decided to continue to admit non Englishmen to full citizenship. They did have the good sense to exclude non whites, but they took no steps to remove citizenship from free non whites already here.

The term "White Nationalism" makes no sense as applied to the USA. We are not now and never have been an all white nation. That ship sailed when Pocahontis got the hots for (and was subsequently knocked up by) the Jamestown white boys. Like it or not we are a mongrel nation.

The real question is why should we admit foreign folks who will degrade our culture and deplete our purse. Most of such are non white, and they should be excluded. We should also exclude foreign whites of the same ilk.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 5:54 PM  

The non-elite, non-globalist American people.

But, you know, cherish and cultivate your personal case of rectular octitis to your heart's content.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 5:58 PM  

"These arguably had economic foundations, because free laborers and freeholders did not like the fact that slave labor drove down their income."

I'm not sure how it's punishment to let states use any of their non-citizen headcount for greater representation. Indeed, it was punishment of non-slave states that slave states were overrepresented.

As far as barring more importation of slaves...the big driver behind that was Virginia. It probably had less to do with any humanitarian impulse than it did to Virginia, having a healthy climate and a cultural more of treating slaves rather well, having a surplus they could make a profit from selling, the profit being the greater if they were the chief source, rather than importation being the chief source.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 6:00 PM  

How am I a pussycat Tom Kratman @184 for pointing out how the Cult of Mahound yanked the rug out of a recovering Europe?

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 6:01 PM  

*pussy

Blogger Elder Son June 24, 2017 6:02 PM  

Blurting out "muh constitution" and "magic parchment" is just a lame-ass excuse to not "if you can keep it" and to not "must be refreshed from time to time", because if the Founders were really serious and not making a trap, they would have created a self-enforcing con-stee-too-tion and we would not be where we are today, from where we were yesterday.

Because we all know that the incessant bleating of rhetoric and/or dialectic, rather than blunt in your face reality will save us.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 6:03 PM  

N/M!!! I see you were responding to @194 Tom Kratman, carry on.

Damn blogspot mobile weirdness

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 6:04 PM  

Do you have a name, DMV, or are you yet another of those small spirited, cowardly folk, who feel they must hide their identity? You know, the kind of people that a truly wise white race would gas to improve their own breeding stock? The kind of people one drives forward of the assault in case of mines? The unwanted expendables, worthless and weak? Are you one of those?

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 6:05 PM  

Yeah, the Old Dominionists and their Jew-buddies really f*cked us over there.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 24, 2017 6:05 PM  

liberranter wrote:Of course this means that a whole lot of lily white-skinned people whose families have been here since the Colonial era would be banished to Antarctica, whereas more than a few dark-skinned immigrants would be model U.S. citizens.
Prima fascie proof that it's an irrational standard.

Tom Kratman wrote:Well, I've been observing here for some time that, in conflict with SJWs, with all the intellectual and moral decay that implies, some numbers of people here are becoming just as stupid, just as unreasoning, just as incapable of grasping anything more complex than a sound bite of a slogan. They're becoming SJWs, in other words, by different names, subhuman, really, if human means having the ability to reason.
How has that athwart the tracks scream "Not the face!" worked out for the conservatives? Where you see unreason, I see no people longer willing to pretend that the Left wants to reason. Where you see slogans, I see victory. 100 years of standing on the Constitution and trying to stop the tide has failed, consistently, repeatedly, and inevitably. The partisans of that exquisitely failed strategy don't get to critique our tactics, our tone, or our reason.

Anonymous Anonymous June 24, 2017 6:07 PM  

When push came to shove the Oathcuckers backed off.

Too many boomers who are worried about losing their collector guns and bass boats.

Even if they were not so cucked, but still had the same people, we would still be looking at a failed organization.

The future belongs to the "kids", the ones who do not have a large toy collection to worry about losing, and not even a house or at best "a mortgage and 2 cats" (the quite from Q when asked by Bond to go against MI6). It goes to the kids who have 2 guns and know how to use them well, not these boomers with the 50 guns they long forgot how to use, and are too fat to go more than 20' with them.
The "kids" who do not, thanks to feminism, have big fat wifey in tow pressuring him to stand down "so life can be noooooormmalllll". Or even one who is not fat, just saying "think of the children".

No brainwashed women to make them think "go with the program or 'never get laid for the rest of your life'".
Yet it seems like the kids don't care about that. What a glorious contrast from the 1960s generation that attended anti-war protests because "girls will be there".

Nope. You have these "kids" today, who have nothing to lose, no family to think of, nobody to give them any grief for the choices and sacrifices they make.

A generation of stick men.

And one based stick man is more effective than 100 Oathkeepers. All the Oathkeepers have managed to amount to, is basically "Birchers with guns". Same mindset though.

The future belongs to the kids, who already had the sacrifices made for them by boomers and some of the corrupted GenX. Hence having nothing to lose, they have to win for them there is no going home.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 6:08 PM  

Could you show me where I am a partisan of that strategy, Snidely, or are you just being a dumb ass? Again?

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 6:08 PM  

"golf claps" @snidley whiplash.

They all used our laws against us, so we all say f*ck it!

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 24, 2017 6:09 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:By joining the majority, as chief justice, Roberts got to decide who would write the opinion, so chose himself. Imagine Ginsberg or Breyer writing it or, more likely, writing the next one to come down the pike, since that wasn't going to be the last suit on it.
He had to betray us to prevent the next loss. He was the deciding vote, no matter how you dress that up, it's treason.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 6:10 PM  

@Doktorjeep

You said it succinctly.

Anonymous Stg58/Animal Mother June 24, 2017 6:11 PM  

Rumpole, you are referring to the smattering of other in the Colonies as if they were a sizable proportion of the population, instead of the small minority that made the country cohesive until 1965. The Founders referred to the Rights of Englishmen, not Europeans, women, children, Red Indians, spacemen, a sort of Flemish merchant, etc.

Anonymous Darwin Is a Harsh Mistress June 24, 2017 6:13 PM  

Much idiocy regarding Oath Keepers.

Some perspective:

First of all, it is an organization today but it wasn't supposed to be one. It was supposed to be a movement - like Trump represented, actually - for loyal veterans and active duty serivcemen to "Reach Teach and Inspire" their comrades to the meaning of the Foreign and Domestic Enemy part of their service oaths.

See "The Ten Orders We Refuse to Obey" and then compare to anything Alt-Right. They are in a completely different battlespace -- "Waco" not Kekistan. If that is unimportant to you, then you are delusional. The value of not facing down the 82nd Airborne far outweighs the value of Kekistan.

Secondly, there is an Oathkeepers organization for the same reason Israel came to be ruled by a king: popular demand. Rhodes chose to bow to the inevitable before someone else filled the vacuum instead of him.

Got a problem with that?

Even so, there is no leadership to speak of coming from the "top" of Oathkeepers. This is deliberate since EVERY. DAMNED. OUTFIT. that gained traction before OK -- like the Minutemen border groups -- and fater OK -- like the TEA Party -- were easily and fatally coopted into oblivion.

OK is really nothing more than a marketing firm with the idea soldiers and cops should think long and hard about the meaning of their service oaths and not blindly obey orders.

Again, this has almost nothing to do with politics and should never have been politicized in the first place. Thank God Stewart acted when he did because Obama and certainly Hitlery lusted to crush the uppity rebellious commoners with the armed forces.

OK is here because there is no leader to coopt. There is no real organization to coopt. Imagine if Day registered VFM not to lord it over them but to increase the public's familiarity and comfort with Sad Puppies. This is OK's job: Reach. Teach. Inspire active duty soldiers and cops to think before blindly obeying.

OK is not a political action committee, counter-antifa force, private or public militia although a heluva lot of members and supporters favor those positions.

OK is an educational enterprise, with an important support function, to encourage and assist OATH KEEPERS that are fired or arrested for keeping their oaths in the face of direct orders to violate the Constitution or harm the organic American nation (e.g., using armed force to confiscate firearms).

Now this is explained I hope the question is settled. Oh and I've been around OK since their early days when still chatting via the old Mental Militia site, trying to design an approach that works.

Note to hotheads: OK whole-heartedly encourages you to form your own private and preferably legal militia units, filled they hope with Oath Keepers.

Just keep it your thing, your outfit with your name and your mission. Do not confuse or conflate it with the Oath Keepers concept.

Fair enough?

Anonymous Jack Amok June 24, 2017 6:13 PM  

I know this is discourse in which I'm supposed to remain on the sidelines

Hey Al from Bay Shore, I always take the time to read your comments. You make a lot of good points and don't often spout nonsense, so as far as I'm concerned, go for it.

Regarding your idea of localized communities, I like it and think it could work. The main problems White and Black americans have come from being forced to integrate and live by the same rules.

Blogger roughcoat June 24, 2017 6:15 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:Do you have a name, DMV, or are you yet another of those small spirited, cowardly folk, who feel they must hide their identity? You know, the kind of people that a truly wise white race would gas to improve their own breeding stock? The kind of people one drives forward of the assault in case of mines? The unwanted expendables, worthless and weak? Are you one of those?

Fuck off with this bullshit.

Anonymous Stg58/Animal Mother June 24, 2017 6:15 PM  

@258

Oath Keepers is a Nevada Non Profit, has officers, a Board of Directors, a national organizational structure, etc.

You are correct. It was originally supposed to be a loose ideological movement. It is now a formal organization, and has been since 2009.

Blogger Kettle June 24, 2017 6:15 PM  

@5 DC

H2O is quite different at 32.1 deg F vs 31.9 deg F, especially if you used the 3 meter board.

I think we are closer to a super-cooled liquid, or more aptly a superheated liquid. Imagine water at 105C without boiling (yes you can do it in a microwave easily). As soon as you disturb the equilibrium in the least the water violently boils without any further energy input.
I'd guess we are at the point of resembling that superheated water.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 6:22 PM  

@Tom Kratman

Why are you so desperately adhering to rule of law like a SJW lawyer? Nobody else follows them, so why should us white hajnali? Half the time, it was the gentler members of the judazised peerage (including the Founding Fathers if Miles Mathis and his simple genealogies research are to be accepted) who farted them out of their hind-ends.

What is so scary about majority hajnalis having continents of their own without anybody else to tell them what to think and do?

Anonymous Jack Amok June 24, 2017 6:22 PM  

Col. Kratman,

While I certainly think there's room in the definition of "posterity" for people who are not literal blood descendants of the founding stock, I do not think any resonable definiton of "posterity" includes people who are trying to dispossess those blood descendants of the country.

For practical purposes, we're willing to accept Irish, Italians and the other pre-65ers. The rest have to go back. Not universally - a few, with the right temperment and who have done something to demonstrate loyalty to, ahem, us posterity, can stay.

You know what Americans are like. We're willing to be as generous and accomodating as circumstances allow. Which is why if the Immivaders had any damn sense they'd take us up on the offer right now, while we're still relatively prosperous. As things get worse, we're going to get a lot less generous.

Anonymous Stg58/Animal Mother June 24, 2017 6:22 PM  

Furthermore, Darwin, There have been many in the past who have demanded Oath Keepers jump to their tune immediately, and are traitors if they don't. Those kind have always been easy to ignore. This time it is different.

No one forced Oath Keepers to write the article. It is absolutely an unforced error. Oath Keepers aggressively went after the Alt-Right, sacrificed the moral high ground, and is now paying for it.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 24, 2017 6:24 PM  

Darwin Is a Harsh Mistress wrote:Just keep it your thing, your outfit with your name and your mission. Do not confuse or conflate it with the Oath Keepers concept.
When they stop attacking my allies and siding with the invader against Americans, sure. Let me know when that happens.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 6:31 PM  

"He had to betray us to prevent the next loss. He was the deciding vote, no matter how you dress that up, it's treason."

Before you comment on the constitution, Snidely, it might help to actually, you know, maybe _read_ it? "Treason shall consist of..."

He was playing a longer game, I suspect. If you can't see it, or even admit to the possibility, contemplate that the fault may not be external to you.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 6:33 PM  

@260

I presume then, that you're another one. Poor you.

Anonymous Saracen III June 24, 2017 6:34 PM  

Pardon my ignorance, but who among the Oathkeepers violated their oath. When ? Where? How? Link?

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 6:35 PM  

"You know what Americans are like. We're willing to be as generous and accomodating as circumstances allow."

I agree with this sentiment, Jack, but note how, by that implied definition, there are a lot of comments on this board from people who are NOT real Americans.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 6:38 PM  

@263:

Can you point me to where I have mentioned rule of law? Or are you taking my limited defense of the Constitution as "not quite dead yet but very very ill" as a fascination with SJW rule of law? Could you explain your thought processes in coming to that conclusion because, as is, I haven't the foggiest idea just WTF you are talking about?

Anonymous DonReynolds June 24, 2017 6:39 PM  

VD wrote:It is my belief that Black folks should form a dependency upon the economies of their own families, neighborhoods, and neighborhoods rather than to integrate and seek dependence on government (taxpayers).

Don't worry, you'll get your own nation on former US soil. Maintaining continental integrity is not important. Maintaining homogeneous and sustainable nation-states is.


Completely agree.
The fifty states each have their own laws, history, traditions, ethnic populations, and strongly held beliefs. We are a divided people because we have always been a divided people. We are incompatible peoples and that was seldom a problem in the past because each state governed itself. But in my lifetime, I have watched the Federal government grow to being the Central Government it was never intended to be. Now even common street crimes are considered a Federal matter. Toilet use in public schools is considered a Federal matter. Interstate commerce and disputes between states were Federal matters in the past, but when there is no interstate commerce (Obamacare) and no dispute between states, then the Federal over-reach becomes a serious challenge.

More directly, we cannot share a Federal government, with Federal Supremacy over all matters, large and small, when the governed are incompatible with each other. (This already caused one civil war in this country and threatens to cause another.)

Separation is the Most Humane Solution to our incompatibility. There are some bloodthirsty sorts here who would argue for genocide of one kind or another, but I see no possibility of that, no matter what the radicals might say. The American people would never agree with it.

Separation means that nobody gets hurt. We all get our own weed patch and the right to govern ourselves. I expect the fifty states to break up into at least 4 or 5 separate entities and at least one of these will be for black populations mostly. Some may be sent there. Others will prefer it. The end result is the same.

Blogger ((( bob kek mando ))) - ( Communists murdered +100 Million trying to genocide the Bourgeois. suffering a Marxist to live is a Crime Against Humanity ) June 24, 2017 6:40 PM  

110. Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 2:53 PM
They don't seem to have drawn the distinction between American and American Citizen.



*facedesk*

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 6:42 PM  

@271 Tom Kratman

For all your vaunted intellect, you still don't get it. How old are you by the way?

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 6:45 PM  

That's not an answer. Try again.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 6:46 PM  

I know you're not bright enough to get it, Bob, but you can pound your face forever. In fact you can pound sand forever. Your comment doesn't refute what I said. Dumbass.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 6:47 PM  

Nevermind, I looked you up, 60, a baby boomer. Your world is long passed away and when you get in touch with it, you are not getting the on the ground Intel, but the filtered Intel given to a respected Elder.

That is why you are obsolete.

Anonymous A.B. Prosper June 24, 2017 6:47 PM  

S1AL wrote:"Norway and Sweden are socialist to the core and are, without the third world imports, a better place to live than any African country that exists, and no well written constitution or ideology will change that."

They're also demographically-collapsing dead-ends, which is what happens under socialism.


They are doing better than the Christian countries are and about as well or slightly better than the US

A Comparison Sweden 1.89 TFR , Norway TFR 1.77 Denmark TFR and all of these nations are much Whiter than the US France is 1.93 and its a fair number of White babies not just others

Now by comparison Hungary 1.44, Poland 1.29 Czech Republic 1.49

And the USA is around 1.87 the same as Scandinavia but less White (slightly Hispanic TFR is also down)

Now these figures aren't perfect or entirely accurate but simply "Socialism" appears to have no effect on fertility other than maybe a slightly positive one!

Anyone who thinks that less stability and a more uncertain economy is not thinking it through , Russia had a drastic decline in those after the implosion of Communism hitting 1.16 in 1999 !

Getting more babies isn't hard, lower female status significantly, make it a social assumption and if you expect your quality people to reproduce, make sure there is a stable economy so you don't end up repeating the great depression (1.8 or so fertility with little birth control lower female status and more religion)





Anonymous Sertorius June 24, 2017 6:48 PM  

One thing to consider is that Britain herself was hardly Edo Japan--the Glorious Revolution, after all, brought the Gay Dutchman to the throne, and after Anne, the succession of Germans. Coupled with the "internal colonization" of the Celtic fringe--well-underway in Highland Scotland, less so among the "mere" Irish--and you can see why the Founders might be relatively sanguine about the ability of diverse populations to be absorbed by a very British polity.

It might be, though, that the Founders were rational to a fault--by jettisoning both the Crown and the national church, they offered only a new set of myths and Hobbesian self-interest as an organizing principle for nation-building.

Blogger Cail Corishev June 24, 2017 6:49 PM  

Nazi LARPers versus Constitution LARPers, the tale of the tape:

- Both swear devotion to something that failed and stopped having any relevance outside their fantasies decades ago, before they were even born.

- Both tend to project onto the object of their devotion concepts dear to them that were never part of the original.

- Both are happiest when attacking those on the right whom they don't like.

- Both have a long history of failure, and of responding to failure by continuing to do exactly the same thing they did before.

- Both have more than their fair share of gammas and sperges.

Hmm, too close to call. Might have to give it to the Nazi LARPers on hairstyle points.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 6:49 PM  

That's still not an answer. Try again.

Blogger roughcoat June 24, 2017 6:50 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:@260

I presume then, that you're another one. Poor you.


Do I need to explain? If I do, perhaps you're not quite as high on the IQ scale as you believe.

I'm glad you're fairly antifragile, Tom, but the world is full of people without that advantage. I'm on career #3 because my last career was destroyed by a slander campaign, just because I wasn't PC enough. Took a few months break between contracts and the next thing I knew I was unemployable and my friends and colleagues wouldn't even speak to me. And you think me a coward to try to protect myself? Or maybe you'd just rather I shut up, because I'm unworthy to speak if it might mean being blackballed in my whole industry?

You are acting like an arrogant, naive cunt when you suggest that anyone who might have a reason to hide his name is a coward. In my case, I'm not even concerned about myself. I'm concerned about my very large family that might be attacked, physically or otherwise, for the things I say.

Since you're so keen on history, perhaps you should actually read some and figure out why it might be desirable for people to maintain anonymity in a political climate like this one.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 6:54 PM  

That's twice you've said that. You know it is true. You will always be deferred to and never again have actual boots on the ground Intel.

That would require what you cannot give.

And that is also why Vox beats you, he is humble enough to know that. You are not.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 6:57 PM  

@roughcoat

He's a baby boomer, ignore him.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 6:57 PM  

Just to be up front, here; I don't give shit about your career or your life.

Anyone can hide his name and be civil. No problem. Anyone can use their name publicly and be an asshole; still not a problem. But when someone hides their name to be an asshole, I call coward...coward. I am a frequent asshole, but I'm willing to back it up with my own name. Vox uses a nick, but everyone knows who he is and he doesn't try to hide it. You and DPW? Cowards.

So be civil, or use your name, or live with what you are.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 6:58 PM  

That's three times and still no answer. I don't think you're bright enough to give one.

Oh, and I assure you, Vox is not humble. Idiot.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 7:07 PM  

Aside from wrong prophecies which he apologized for, I've never seen Vox as anything but truthful to the best of his abilities. That's "humble" to me. Has Vox lied ever? I missed his famous wine-drunk days so no clue.

As for you, you're clearly not genetically or culturally hajnali and have no understanding for what is coming up in generation zyklon-b.
You treat the rest of us hajnali as freiers legally.

Again, I say the same, you don't understand what is coming.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 7:12 PM  

You are obviously too new and ill informed to have clue one about what I expect to be coming. And humility and honesty, while often related, are not quite the same. You, for example, if you admitted you were an undiscerning idiot, who makes judgments on little or no data, that would be both honest and humble.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 7:17 PM  

That's awesome Tom Kratman, that you can use your own name. Can you provide roughcoat a job, indeed, his whole family a living that supports them and takes care of all their needs including medical expenses once he is exposed and torn apart by the sjws?

No? Then STFU!

Anonymous User June 24, 2017 7:19 PM  

Europeans were the First Peoples in America: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 7:19 PM  

I don't have to. He is what he is based on his own actions. I am merely honest enough to point it out. Same for you, really. Use your own name and be an asshole. Use a fake name an be civil. Or use a fake name and be an asshole. In the latter case, you're a coward. You've made yourself that, not me. If you don't want it to apply, then either be civil with a nick or incivil with your real name. But it's entirely your choice. Coward.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 7:21 PM  

Typical baby boomer, you guys got away and forgiven and even promoted after so much shit you did. Regardless of your political spectrum/ideology. I am beginning to suspect that was (((intentional)))

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 24, 2017 7:22 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:He was playing a longer game, I suspect. If you can't see it, or even admit to the possibility, contemplate that the fault may not be external to you.Yeah, sure. That's always the excuse. "Is that the hill you want to die on? We're giving way now so we can carry the field next time."
It's all BS. It's EXACTLY the ecuse we get from the Paul Ryan cuck class in congress. Every damn time. He could have cast in with law and the Constitution, but he has a subtler, more clever game to play. He's going to bring the whole thing down, just as soon as he lies and betrays his oath of office.

BTW, treason has more meanings than solely the crime detailed in the Constitution. But you knew that. Vox says you dislike rhetoric, but I don't see it.

And we all love the man who stands in NO DANGER AT ALL chastising those who protect themselves as cowards. That's some heavy duty rhetoric there, Tom.
"Hah, if Rangers were not such cowards, they'd not wear camouflage! What are they afraid they'll be seen? Aren't they proud of what they do?"

Why do the Federalists publish under pseudonyms? Aren't they willing to stand behind what they believe?"


It's not even an argument. It's a bullshit attack, and you know it.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 7:24 PM  

Oh, I am many things, coward, but typical is not among them, especially not typical baby boomer. But you're not bright enough, or well informed enough, to see or understand it. Poor you; it must be a terrible burden to go through life not merely as a coward but also as a fool. Worse still, you're the ruin of a potential human being, the mere wreckage, that typical baby boomers made of you. How very sad.

Anonymous Sharrukin June 24, 2017 7:25 PM  

Thomas Paine, James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, and John Jay all published under pseudonyms or anonymously.

All cowards!

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 24, 2017 7:25 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:If you don't want it to apply, then either be civil with a nick or incivil with your real name. But it's entirely your choice. Coward.
"Here's a bullshit standard I just made up. It excuses everything I do, but indicts everything you do."
Talk about adopting SJW tactics.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 7:28 PM  

@Tom Kratman

Yep, you are right, Ruby Ridge and Waco were just isolated incidences. The CPS in Florida stealing white kids and selling them for $25,000 back in 2003-2005 isolated incidences. We are cowards for being paranoid and not having the same protective foundation as you do... Baby boomer.

Yessir, we're cowardly paranoids for never having the same sort of community you had to fall back on and protect us.

Blogger roughcoat June 24, 2017 7:28 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:Just to be up front, here; I don't give shit about your career or your life.

Anyone can hide his name and be civil. No problem. Anyone can use their name publicly and be an asshole; still not a problem. But when someone hides their name to be an asshole, I call coward...coward. I am a frequent asshole, but I'm willing to back it up with my own name. Vox uses a nick, but everyone knows who he is and he doesn't try to hide it. You and DPW? Cowards.

So be civil, or use your name, or live with what you are.


You know that calling me a coward, when I know full well I'm not a coward, doesn't actually hurt me... right?

Your logic *might* hold up if I, say, logged out from this name, logged into a different one, and attacked you. But I didn't. I comment *everywhere* under this name. This *is* my name online. Just because it isn't my birth name, does not make it any less my identity. I used this handle yesterday, I'm using it today, and I'll use it tomorrow. That's how handles work, old man. I suppose you can be forgiven for not knowing, coming from the days of slide rules and all.

But as it is, your logic is shit. Anyone stupid enough to fall for your shaming tactic deserves what they get, and I hope like hell you don't ever give that "advice" out in earnest.

Anonymous 7817 June 24, 2017 7:28 PM  

The difference between Alt-Right and Alt-Lite could not be more clearly demonstrated than by this thread.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 7:29 PM  

Snidely, you say a lot of stupid things, but comparing camouflage to do a selfless job better with cowards who hide their identity so they can be assholes is among the more idiotic.

As for the federalist papers, there was no danger to them in publishing under their own names. They chose to use pseudonyms so that a) they could partake of the prestige of the Roman Republic in trying to advance Roman Republic 2.0, while b) letting their arguments be any man's the better for them to become every man's. It's a different thing, though I cannot imagine that penetrating your neutronium-dense skull.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 7:30 PM  

Oh, it obviously bothers you, coward.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 7:30 PM  

At this point.... I wanna know how much the FBI/CIA/MOSSAD etc. pays you to try and dox people by accusing them of being cowards.

Blogger roughcoat June 24, 2017 7:32 PM  

Ah, here we go! Rest easy everyone, amateur psychologist Kratman is on the case. Please, Tom, analyze me. Who am I?

Blogger VD June 24, 2017 7:34 PM  

Please, Vox, since you set store by it, I can match you IQ point for IQ point. Yes, I can. Stalin and Hitler being contemporaries in hostile societies is not the same as people in the same country and society being contemporaries and it is insulting when you act as if I am stupid enough to accept that they are.

Maybe you can, maybe you can't. The point is, you leave big holes in your arguments that I can easily exploit. It's not that you're stupid, it's that you're sloppy. And you're being evasive. It's a simple question: were the same people responsible for both documents? I don't actually know. I haven't bothered looking it up.

Once again. you have a word in the preamble which doesn't carry it's own definition. The dictionaries of the day do not help you, because they use three definitions. Within the document, itself, you have clear, absolutely unambiguous evidence that they intended immigration and naturalization because they provided from immigrants to eventually, within their lifetimes, be able to hold any elective office in the land but one. You have the 1790 act, which is commentary on the intent, but not actually necessary because the constitution itself, as mentioned above, provides for the ability of naturalized citizens to become senators and reps. ANd then there is the problem of omission. I mentioned Hobbes in my first post in this thread. Why? I mentioned it because he had translated Thucydides 148 or so years before the revolution; they had that in their libraries, and so they knew about more restrictive - genetic posterity-based - rules for citizenship and neglected to use them. Would have been easy. Didn't bother. Did, once again, put in provisions for non-genetically based citizens in the highest office.

Your reasoning is sound, but inconclusive. That's the problem with your lawyer training. Furthermore, the fact that Hobbes was familiar with Thucydides and the Founders were familiar with him is entirely irrelevant. You're trying to build a conclusive case, but you simply can't do it. And the fact that you're building a logical, legal case instead of simply going to the direct writings of the men responsible tends to indicate that you know that the odds tend to favor the intention of the Preamble authors was Posterity in the sense of "genetic descendants" and not "subsequent inhabitants of the same geography".

People are not perfectly rational. They do not author documents that are perfectly non-contradictory. Your case is not unreasonable, it simply is not conclusive. I might even find it convincing if we can find some examples of Posterity being used in that manner by the authors in other documents. But regardless, you have soundly established that the Constitution was, at most, only intended for Americans and naturalized white immigrants to America, and is not for Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Jews, Red Indian Savages, or anyone else. And I don't disagree with that.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 7:34 PM  

@297

No, you're a coward for your giving in to your fear of being held accountable for your actions. It's fairly common conduct for someone who was comprehensively ruined by typical baby boomer parents, true, but cowardly all the same.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 7:35 PM  

I hear the FBI pays $450 a week to pretend to be KKK or Neo-Nazi. That was five years ago. It's getting tempting.....

The alphabet soups pay FAR more for decent shit-stirrers, like 2,000 a week. For example, a cool fiction like the "Caliphate".

Anonymous Godfrey June 24, 2017 7:36 PM  

Israel has a wall.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 24, 2017 7:37 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:Snidely, you say a lot of stupid things, but comparing camouflage to do a selfless job better with cowards who hide their identity so they can be assholes is among the more idiotic.
Who's more of an asshole, Tom, people who say provocative things on the internet, or people who invade sovereign countries and kill their soldiers? You can call it a "selfless job" if you want, but let's say that the recipients of their work product are not going to be particularly enthused.

And yes, it's EXACTLY the same thing. But you're too self involved to understand much of anything that conflicts with your self-image as Big Bad Brave Man Battling Bad Guys On The Internet.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 7:38 PM  

I'm not sloppy Vox, you're just wrong, your genetically based posterity argument utter nonsense, start to finish. You can claim it was a mistake and make that defense, but when you try to put an interpretation on it after the event you just fail.

Blogger roughcoat June 24, 2017 7:39 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:@297

No, you're a coward for your giving in to your fear of being held accountable for your actions. It's fairly common conduct for someone who was comprehensively ruined by typical baby boomer parents, true, but cowardly all the same.


"Held accountable" by whom, precisely? What standards do they use? Are those standards fair? Do I even recognize their standards as moral or legitimate?

Rational fear and risk avoidance is not cowardice.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 24, 2017 7:39 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:No, you're a coward for your giving in to your fear of being held accountable for your actions.
"Navy Seals are cowards for giving in to their fear of being held accountable for their actions." More good life advice from Tom Kratman!

Anonymous The Shadowed Knight June 24, 2017 7:40 PM  

The Colonel has a much simpler reason to be as insistent as he is on the tack of his legal interpretation. Go on his website, scroll to the bottom, and take a look at the personal bio, the very last two lines. Specifically, the section on the national origin of his wife.

Incentives matter. Note that he has "kin" in the game. I have not seen him bring that up, but it no doubt informs his decision making. If they all have to go back, what does that mean for his family? What happens to his wife? His children? Their children?

The Shadowed Knight

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 7:41 PM  

Snidely, if you're stupid enough to believe it;s the same, then believe it. It's not like I am going to cure you of either your stupidity or your own cowardice any time soon.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 7:42 PM  

@310

Whoever and whatever you're afraid of, coward.

Blogger VD June 24, 2017 7:42 PM  

Okay, we know Governeur Morris, the man who wrote "We the People of the United States" in the place of the original "We the people of [the thirteen states] was not a member of the 1st Congress. Need to find out who the other four authors were.

It's actually interesting, because that has further implications for the Posterity issue. Patrick Henry was VERY unhappy with that little change.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 7:43 PM  

@Vox day

Noooo, I don't think Kratman is a spook, I do think he is a complete nostalgic retard pounding his chest like a typical brain-dead baby boomer (((talmudvision spooned))) cretin which the times have long past by. He got very damn lucky in life and has no clue what it is like for the vast majority of us.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 7:43 PM  

Do you think this is some kind of coup, SK? That I've ever hidden it?

Blogger roughcoat June 24, 2017 7:44 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:@310

Whoever and whatever you're afraid of, coward.


To quote one Tom Kratman, that's not an answer. Try again.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 7:47 PM  

Oh, and in answer to your question, SK, what happens is I try to kill as many of those responsible, and, be it noted, their families, as possible. I've not made a secret of that, either. I'd prefer it didn't come to that, of course.

But, she is not the primary reason I feel as I do. it has more to do with too many soldierly comrades, black, brown, and occasionally (skin tone) yellow and red, who are, to my mind, much better Americans, finer characters, better men, and much more worthy of citizenship, than most.

Anonymous The Shadowed Knight June 24, 2017 7:49 PM  

I think it is somewhat relevant to the discussion at hand, Colonel, and that it is clearly a factor in your opinion. Particularly since your own family would possibly be adversely affected by the alternative. I believe that in the legal profession, this is known as a conflict of interest, but I will defer to your experience on that subject. You are the lawyer, after all.

The Shadowed Knight

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 7:49 PM  

It's a complete answer, just as the charge of cowardice is entirely your own fault.

Blogger VD June 24, 2017 7:49 PM  

I'm not sloppy Vox, you're just wrong, your genetically based posterity argument utter nonsense, start to finish. You can claim it was a mistake and make that defense, but when you try to put an interpretation on it after the event you just fail.

I haven't said anything about it being a mistake and that is not my argument. I am pointing out, again, that legal plausibility is not proof, no matter what Governeur Morris had in his library. And you're getting even sloppier now by trying to claim it is utter nonsense from start to finish. I haven't even begun to start dismantling your case, assuming that it is possible to do so.

I tend to doubt it is possible to conclusively prove that either definition 1 or definition 2 are correct. But at least we have ruled out definition 3, so that is something.

Blogger roughcoat June 24, 2017 7:50 PM  

Alright, I'm bored. To sum up Kratman's argument, you're a coward if you use an internet handle because he says you are. "Civility" being a subjective thing, obviously someone is going to find you uncivil no matter what you say, thus everyone who uses a handle is a coward.

When challenged to defend his logic, he'll just call you a coward like a hundred times and try to twist everything you say into evidence that you're a coward. Because that's what lawyers do when they can't argue logically, having foolishly planted their assertions on sand situated below the tide line.

Bonus points for not understanding internet culture *at all*, by the way.

4/10, mildly amusing but not engaging, probably would not argue again.

Blogger VD June 24, 2017 7:53 PM  

I think it is somewhat relevant to the discussion at hand, Colonel, and that it is clearly a factor in your opinion.

Not really. While it may explain his preference for one conclusion over another, it says nothing about his case for that conclusion. One can only cite for the purposes of an ad hominem argument, which is neither necessary nor desirable.

It is ironic, however, that identity in the form of relationships does tend to factor into the rejection of identity politics for much of the Alt Lite. I understand this, of course, being every bit as compromised as anyone else in that manner.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 24, 2017 7:53 PM  

Tom, if you're so stupid that you can't see the similarity, then nothing anyone says is going to make it through your "neutronium dense skull".

You stand there, not needing a job, immune to the ravages of the SWJ mob, in a position where literally nothing you say will affect your ability to feed yourself and your family, demanding we make ourselves vulnerable to their tender ministratios. Why? To prove our courage to you, of all people?

It is exactly the same as demanding that our soldiers march in formation into combat dressed in redcoats and shakos.

Vox has asked me to tone down my language here, or I'd tell you what I think of you and your gutless call for others to display "courage".

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 7:54 PM  

No conflict of interest, since I have no particular interest in a United States that diverges that sharply from the one I gave the bulk of my adult life to defending. I've never made a secret of _that_, either. The United States some of these losers and freaks salivate over would be, to me, an abomination, one to which I would owe nothing.

That said, I'm not especially worried about it happening. A. I retain faith in God and in His particular providence for the United States. B. When I might start worrying, all I need do is stop off here and see what a couple of generation of utter losers followed the worst generation - mine - and realize they're not capable, either intellectually or morally - of doing much of anything.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 7:55 PM  

Let's try an important one, Vox, dismantle the sections on election to the house and senate.

Anonymous 7817 June 24, 2017 7:56 PM  

So much rhetoric. He's an Alpha guys, he gets off on stirring things up and then beating down those that attack him. I'm surprised you are falling for it.

Very few people are antifragile enough to use their real names. Vox even has advised against it.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 7:57 PM  

You're not really bored, coward; it just hurts too much to be called to account for it.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 7:59 PM  

Didn't I dismiss you earlier, Snidely?

Anonymous The Shadowed Knight June 24, 2017 8:00 PM  

The anonymous cowards posting anonymously on the internet have done far more in a matter of years than the entire political apparatus of the right have done in nearly a century, and at the least decades. Anonymous commenters are no more cowardly than English longbowmen shooting French knights as they struggled up a muddy hill or Mongol archers riding away from the front line and shooting the Teutonic knights from beyond their reach. They pick the weapons and tactics that work.

The Shadowed Knight

Blogger Salt June 24, 2017 8:00 PM  

VD wrote:and not "subsequent inhabitants of the same geography".

Interesting that they did it originally as a confederation of sovereign states, each state having a different ethnic makeup though western european. Even the Constiutuion, when passed, did not overlay the Federal on the States. Except for defense and currency it was pretty much hands off the states.

So exactly what definition of posterity fits the original 13 colonies/subsequent states?

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 8:00 PM  

@Tom Kratman

You're a cast-off mischling with mystery meat wife and kids. Of COURSE you desperately want the Talmudic influented rule of law the USA has been subjected to since the 1800s.


Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 8:01 PM  

I don't actually get an orgasm from it, 7817 - more's the pity - but I do enjoy it.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 24, 2017 8:01 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:But, she is not the primary reason I feel as I do. it has more to do with too many soldierly comrades, black, brown, and occasionally (skin tone) yellow and red, who are, to my mind, much better Americans, finer characters, better men, and much more worthy of citizenship, than most.
"American" is not a synonym for good, fine, honorable, decent, brave, honest or trustworthy. An American is a member of a specific group. You don't earn your way into in. No one is worthy or unworthy. They just are or are not.

Honestly, do I have to point that out? Is this what passes for thought in your head?

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 8:02 PM  

@331

Which doesn't change what they are, morally, a jot.

Blogger VD June 24, 2017 8:03 PM  

So exactly what definition of posterity fits the original 13 colonies/subsequent states?

The posterity of the people of those states. Not the states themselves.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 24, 2017 8:03 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:Didn't I dismiss you earlier, Snidely?
You tried. But you're ineffective at that, like everything else in this discussion.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 8:04 PM  

@333

Oh, jeez, another alt-Nazi.

Actually, you missed the big thing. I had ancestry in the revolution, all right, but it was on the other side.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 8:05 PM  

Okay, the verification has gotten obnoxious, Vox. I'll check back when enough time has passed that I don't have to go through every goddamned post.

Anonymous Jack Amok June 24, 2017 8:06 PM  

I agree with this sentiment, Jack, but note how, by that implied definition, there are a lot of comments on this board from people who are NOT real Americans.

Nah, they just have a different perception than you do of how much goodwill we can still afford.

Not every Saxon comes to hate at the exact same level of theft and provocation. Some watch the trend lines and decide to flip the switch before the balloon pops.

Blogger roughcoat June 24, 2017 8:08 PM  

7817 wrote:So much rhetoric. He's an Alpha guys, he gets off on stirring things up and then beating down those that attack him. I'm surprised you are falling for it.

Very few people are antifragile enough to use their real names. Vox even has advised against it.


I enjoy arguing online, it amuses me. FWIW, I don't expect ol Tommy boy there to learn anything from what I'm saying. I do it because I think it is foolish to let idiotic statements like "if you don't expose yourself to attack on all flanks you're a coward" stand. I'm arguing, in fact, for the audience who might otherwise take that godawful guidance to heart and get fucked over by doing so.

...And I'm waiting for a deployment script to finish running.

I'm bored because he's not actually arguing, having started from such a piss poor position that he had to immediately fall back on ad homs.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 8:10 PM  

@7817 and @The Shadowed Knight...

Hmm I may have to revise my opinion the Tom Kratman is just a stupid, retard baby boomer into that he is a sinister doxxer.

Nah, only a stupid, retard, totally out of touch, 60 year old baby boomer would actually be this Chest-Thumping to ask us all to self-dox.

Jesus, I didn't expect the stupid libertarian trolls on the 5 years until welfare thread to self dox.

Let's just have fun, KEK!

Anonymous The Shadowed Knight June 24, 2017 8:12 PM  

It matters if it informed his argument. If I have a case and go looking for it, I can usually find it, even if I am dead wrong. If he ignored better arguments or, as you are arguing, used specious or tenuous reasoning to arrive at his conclusion, that is a factor. None are so blind as those who will not see, and in that case, it behooves us to know why he went looking with his eyes closed.

Identity politics touches everyone, even me. I could reject it, but it does not matter whether I reject it or not. I have had to accept it. I regret the necessity, but what else can I do?

My, my, Colonel, such aggression, such indiscriminate violence! Women? children, even? Impressive. If only you had shown that level of dedication to handling the left, it would not have come to this. But this is the world in which we live. Such a shame.

The Shadowed Knight

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 8:16 PM  

@roughcoat

YES! Geezus, this "Dox yourself or you are totally worthless" rings very hollow coming from a baby boomer who is secure in his patronage since fucking 1980s.

Anonymous Godfrey June 24, 2017 8:19 PM  

Fascinating. There are actually people who still believe the US Constitution relevant to the conversation.

Anonymous Darwin Is a Harsh Mistress June 24, 2017 8:22 PM  

First of all, it's one guy working the twitter account this weekend. BFD. I guarantee you he was totally indoctrinated that "We all bleed Army red." Blame Eleanore Roosevelt but let it go.

More importantly, the normies at OK headquarters have spent the past decade fighting the "YOU'RE A LITERALLY NAZI AND SPEAR BABIES ON YOUR BAYONETS!" bulloney with absolutely no one at their backs. No one.

My advice is to show compassion toward your brethren, who suffer something very much like PTSD from relentless Bolshevik attacks that have included high likelihood of REAL LEAD BULLETS and REAL FEDERAL TIME if they had not exercised extreme, very extreme, caution.

If they want to think Alt-Right are White Supremacists, Who cares? I thought Alt-Right Does. Not. Care.

What matters is they exist, they do good work risking UCMJ ton-of-bricks every day of their lives. And they have done it without backup, without meaningful moral support, with total and complete surveillance and infiltration by every TLA you can imagine.

(You owuld not believe how often apparent CIs approached me with their entrapment schemes. You literally cannot be too careful.)

This is a no-brainer: Leavenworth isn't worth edgy twitter timelines. Pick your battles is good military doctrine, too.

If that's not enough, then I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Stg58/Animal Mother wrote:Furthermore, Darwin, There have been many in the past who have demanded Oath Keepers jump to their tune immediately, and are traitors if they don't. Those kind have always been easy to ignore. This time it is different.

No one forced Oath Keepers to write the article. It is absolutely an unforced error. Oath Keepers aggressively went after the Alt-Right, sacrificed the moral high ground, and is now paying for it.

Anonymous Anonymous June 24, 2017 8:31 PM  

The Declaration of Independence is an American ethno-nationalist document:

"When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them to another"

To Jefferson, the Americans were already "people" (ethnos, nation) before the Declaration "dissolved the political bands" which connected them to the British people.

"giving his assent to their acts of pretended legislation:
For abolishing the free system of English laws in a neighboring province, establishing therein an arbitrary government, and enlarging its boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule in these colonies.

He is at this time transporting large armies of foreign mercenaries to complete the works of death, desolation and tyranny.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavored to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers the merciless Indian savages whose known rule of warfare is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions."

To Jefferson, George III is a race traitor, leading a rainbow coalition of Quebecois, Hessians, Blacks and Indians against the Americans.

"Nor have we been wanting in attentions to our British brethren . . . We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred . . . They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our separation"

To Jefferson the British, unfortunately, were not racist enough. Although the Americans "conjured them by the ties of our common kindred", the British were "deaf to the voice of consanguinity", forcing the Americans to reluctantly "acquiesce" in the unfortunate "necessity" of separation from their "brethren".

Interestingly, in his rough draft Jefferson complained "not only soldiers of our common blood, but Scotch & foreign mercenaries to invade and destroy us. These facts have given the last stab to agonizing affection". Apparently the Highland Scots who formed such a large percentage of Royal Army recruits during the Revolutionary War were not included in Jefferson's definition of British.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 8:39 PM  

@Darwin is a harsh mistress

We do care, because most of them will shoot us and then eagerly fellate the (((ZOG))) in all its myriad forms happily.

What.. Did you think us pol/acks didn't know about all this? That Isis was Jew, that based stickman was Jew, that thernovitch and Milo was Jew? That literally thousands of other Lenin-type controlled opposition was Jew? Just maybe at most 50-100 million Jews out of 7 billion goyim and yet... The Tribe is everywhere?

We KNOW and use them as much as they collectively and individually want to use us.

Blogger VD June 24, 2017 8:41 PM  

Okay, the verification has gotten obnoxious, Vox.

You must have angered the Google gods. I have nothing to do with that.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 24, 2017 8:42 PM  

Darwin Is a Harsh Mistress wrote:My advice is to show compassion toward your brethren, who suffer something very much like PTSD from relentless Bolshevik attacks that have included high likelihood of REAL LEAD BULLETS and REAL FEDERAL TIME if they had not exercised extreme, very extreme, caution.
Oh bullshit. PTSD is not something you get from the internets. I know people with PTSD. You know what they have in common? Experience of unrelenting violence and imminent physical danger, lasting for weeks, months or years. Soldiers in combat. Children raised in violent abuse. Gang members. Not people who are afraid of stuff on the internet. The REAL BULLETS and REAL FEDERAL TIME are chimerae. They don't actually exist, except as a means to make you feel very very special, and very brave.
You know what the number one symptom of PTSD is?

Suicide.

So when OathKeepers start eating their sidearms due to the violence of arguing with people and the danger that they might commit a crime at some future time, then you can claim PTSD.

Until then shut up.

Anonymous DMV June 24, 2017 8:51 PM  

A nun thinks all women are virtuous, selfless, virgins, and happy to live in poverty. This is Almost-Colonel Kumbaya's logic for insisting that honor, discipline and all 1st world values are equally inherent in all races SOLELY because he served with nonwhite soldiers, who are REQUIRED to behave in a manner consistent with US military standards - a self-selected group of people serving in an institution controlled by and mostly comprised of white 1st worlders. Let him serve in an African, Mexican, or Turkish military unit and see how valiant, noble, and capable of upholding Western Civilization those soldiers are. Sad.

Anonymous DMV June 24, 2017 9:02 PM  

And one can be sure Almost-Colonel Kumbaya would insist that African, Mexican, Turkish, Chinese units would display the same camaraderie towards him as the non-white soldiers had for him in the US Military. Totally.

Anonymous Simplytimothy June 24, 2017 9:05 PM  

@TomKratman

Yours us the best articulation of the Propositional American I have read.



Anonymous LurkingPuppy June 24, 2017 9:07 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:Yes, but every cloud has its silver lining. It's the 14th that has rendered most gun grabbing laws in the states unconstitutional.
That's bullshit, and you damn well know it. The authors of the Constitution knew how to write, and they made it quite clear that the Second Amendment applied to all jurisdictions.

The First Amendment:Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Notice “Congress shall make no law”. The states were permitted to have established churches and censorship laws (e.g. for obscenity).

The Second Amendment:A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Notice “shall not be infringed”. There is no limitation as to by whom the right shall not be infringed.

And since lawyers always lie, particularly about the “well regulated Militia” part of the Second Amendment, here's an excerpt from Article 1 Section 8:The Congress shall have Power […] To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;
Notice that the power granted here is “To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts”, not to grant patents and copyrights. That limits the purpose for which the power may be used. In contrast, in the Second Amendment, “the right of the people to keep and bear Arms” is protected, not the (alleged) purpose of being fit to be drafted into a government-controlled militia.


Now, I am aware that at the time that the Fourteenth Amendment was written and passed into law, judges had lied about the Second Amendment in order to uphold state laws infringing the right to keep and bear arms, and that the Congresscritters who proposed the Fourteenth believed (or claimed to believe) those lies. But when a judge lies about the Constitution, that does not change the Constitution, no matter how many people repeat those lies.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 9:15 PM  

Puppy, on the contrary, absent the 14th Amendment there were no restrictions on state restrictions on arms. The bill of rights was only a defense against the federal government. That's a basic error you need to purge yourself of. I am surprised, given the tone of the board, in general, that you've fallen for the notion that the bill of rights did anything but limit the feds.

So, yes, states were perfectly entitled to act under their own laws and constitutions and forbid private arms, as many of them really want to.

The 14th, however, though it took quite a long time for them to get around to the RKBA, changed that by applying the bill of rights to the states, as well.

This is sober truth and you'll look a fool if you argue differently.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 9:17 PM  

Oh, and no, gun restrictions really started after the 14th Amendment, barring a few limited time, place, and manner restrictions, in a few places.

Blogger S1AL June 24, 2017 9:18 PM  

While I disagree with that interpretation of the 2nd Amendment (since we can compare it to the much narrower language of the 1st), Kratman is correct on the legal front - the 14th Amendment has been the final guard against state restrictions.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 9:22 PM  

You never really have learned to read or think or discern, have you, DMV, you pusillanimous pustule?

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 9:28 PM  

@Tom Kratman

Gee, you sound like the perfect advert for Fedora-tippers almost.

I almost got a tingle down my leg for your wonderous multi-cultural yarns.

Anonymous Anonymous June 24, 2017 9:30 PM  

John Jay's definition of "ourselves and our posterity":

"Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people--a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs . . . a band of brethren, united to each other by the strongest ties"

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 9:34 PM  

@354

It's not an unlimited endorsement of the idea, Timothy. There has to be at least a strong degree of common cultural and political grounding. I would not necessarily be averse to requiring, say, three generations of legal residency before citizenship, though there are some nuances to that which would make it difficult to apply. But I am much more inclined to test via difficult and dangerous service (the kind that the cowards posting here seem rarely to have shown or experienced; they're just more entitled, idiotic, self serving, virtue signalling SJWs by a different name), than by dirt or blood or any other factor, on its own.

@344

You go after mine, I go after yours. What could be more perfectly moral than that, SK? And how easy it would be to avoid by not going after mine, no?

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 9:36 PM  

Sadly for your theory, Anonymous, Jay seems to have left off the word you're trying to credit him with defining. Is there, perhaps, a longer quote that includes that word?

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 9:37 PM  

Sorry, Takin, but alt-nazis don't interest me much and mind-numbingly stupid ones even less. Have a nice rest of your useless Xer or Millennial life. Oh, and do consider moving out of mom's basement.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY June 24, 2017 9:38 PM  

"So be civil, or use your name, or live with what you are."
Oh that's rich, especially coming from you.
Hey asshole, you don't get to call the shots here. You got your own blog, don't you ? You can tell people what to do or say there, not here Tonya. You want civility ? Why don't your dumb yankee ass practice some. You and the oafcucks can go fuck yourselves, you savvy ?

Blogger roughcoat June 24, 2017 9:41 PM  

"But I am much more inclined to test via difficult and dangerous service (the kind that the cowards posting here seem rarely to have shown or experienced; they're just more entitled, idiotic, self serving, virtue signalling SJWs by a different name),"

lel

Anonymous The Shadowed Knight June 24, 2017 9:42 PM  

If you had taken that attitude a couple of decades ago, it may not have come to this, Colonel. You should have fought harder, earlier. As it is, it is coming, whether you like it or not.

The Shadowed Knight

Blogger Ransom Smith June 24, 2017 9:43 PM  

Kratman, stop saying Alt-Nazi. It makes you look like a pathetic child who's incapable of real observational insults and cheeps out with "muh Hitler" analogies.

Arshloch.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 9:46 PM  

I will pray for you Tom Kratman. I will pray God personally selects your Baby-Boomer Mischling and Mudsharking patootie and all your ideological kith and kin gets dropped off on a terraformed planet many millions of light-years from here so you rugged self-boot-strapped Ayn Randians (((Alyssa Rosenbaumians))) individualists who were totally shat out of the womb fully formed with no social interaction necessary actually, never have to deal with the rest of us again.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 9:49 PM  

You're assuming, perhaps, that I'm conflating alt-right and alt-Nazi? I'm not. When I say "alt-nazi" it's because someone has demonstrated in some way one or more attitudes that I associate with actual nazis, hence the "alt." If you don't like it...oh, well.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 9:50 PM  

GOD-DAMN Vox... Where do these retarded lolbergtardians slouch from?!?

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 9:51 PM  

Indeed. SK? How long have I had that attitude? Why, I had no idea you've been following me around for 20 years! Imagine that.

Vug.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 9:53 PM  

And speaking of cowards, why, it's our own B'rer Remus, come up from the plantation and his cotton picking, to associate with real folks.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 9:53 PM  

Why the hell would you be so stupid as a mischling to FURTHER Mudshark progeny?!? Was it her trick pelvis as Joan Rivers used to candidly state about sines and mystery meat girls?

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 9:58 PM  

@Snidely Whiplash

Leave him alone, he is half joking and trolling.

And quite frankly, he and I got give a flying fuck for idiots who fought for ZOG either .gov or mercenaries. This is not the, 80s,90s or aughts. This is the Current Year +2

Blogger Ransom Smith June 24, 2017 9:59 PM  

Kratman. Actual Nazis is a nonsense term. It has no real definition. Are you talking Himmler? Or my great grandfather the conscripted carpenter?

Be specific in your idiocy please and thank you.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 9:59 PM  

Takin, why don't you prove you're not a coward. Give me your real name and the town you live in. Can you find the courage for that somewhere in your shrivelled soul? Or, in the alternative, would you like to come here?

Actually, she was a reasonably well-to-do, 17 year old virgin when we married; nothing like the best you could ever hope for, a tramp-stamped bit of trailer trash, missing teeth, and with a vagina worn out like 500 miles of bad road.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 10:01 PM  

Was your great grandfather a card holding member of the NSDAP? If not, do try to be more specific in your idiocy.

Blogger Ransom Smith June 24, 2017 10:03 PM  

Using my own insult? Total gamma move man.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 10:03 PM  

It's funny, every "be a man, get out of your mom's basement, you don't understand you piss-ant, you're a NAZI!!! ANTI-SEMITE!! " is driving the hajnalis into more tribal behavior.

Keep it up fellas

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 10:04 PM  

By the way, Ransom, if you're a Nazi, just have the courage of your convictions and admit it.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 10:05 PM  

I'll be sure to let you know when I consider you an arbiter of anything, ransom.

Blogger roughcoat June 24, 2017 10:05 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:Takin, why don't you prove you're not a coward. Give me your real name and the town you live in. Can you find the courage for that somewhere in your shrivelled soul? Or, in the alternative, would you like to come here?

Actually, she was a reasonably well-to-do, 17 year old virgin when we married; nothing like the best you could ever hope for, a tramp-stamped bit of trailer trash, missing teeth, and with a vagina worn out like 500 miles of bad road.


Could you possibly be any more of a cliche?

Let's find out!

Anonymous A.B. Prosper June 24, 2017 10:08 PM  

I'm not feeling very smart today so I'll chime in. Long and short, who gives a fuck what the original intent was?

Right now 2017 and going forward we need a nation that is demographically stable and at the very minimum 85% European White to function with the Constitution we have

And as as sympathetic as the idea is, NCIS Civic Nationalism Larping is not going to work as a form of government.

This means a lot of people have to go back and society has to be changed to incentivize women to have kids more than cats and people to have stable jobs

The "muh economic liberalism" crowd will have to take it in the ass just as hard as the "muh diversity" and "muh Cultural Marxism" crowd will

we don't do that, the US is done, stick a fork in it.





Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 10:10 PM  

By all means, coward, do try to find out

Blogger Ransom Smith June 24, 2017 10:10 PM  

Dude! Kratman you've been at it for hours. And your insults are as tired as your boomer diatribes. Give it a rest man.

You gamma'd out hard and still don't get you've been slapped around. And don't even do the "fight me IRL" nonsense. It's seriously pathetic.

Anonymous Simplytimothy June 24, 2017 10:13 PM  

LOL

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY June 24, 2017 10:13 PM  

374 posts so far, and I bet I bet I bet 180 of them are the bloviating Baahstan butthole, Col. Tonya Klink.
I guess it must get lonely over at the cricket farm you call a blog. Yeah, I like talkin' to real folks, and then fucktard shills like you show up.
If you are as smart as you self - proclaim, why are you always outsmarting youself ?

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 10:14 PM  

But.... We aren't NAZIS.

Hell, we aren't neo-nazis, who are mostly FBI informants and lead by Jews such as shown:

http://www.subvertednation.net/kikes-kkk-and-the-racial-divide/

http://www.subvertednation.net/how-deception-works/comment-page-1/

At last count, there were five heads of the KKK and Neo-Nazis here in the USA lead by Jews. And terror plots by these groups have heavy jew/FBI involvement.

Richard Spencer is a jew/british peerage typical controlled opposition asshole.

http://mileswmathis.com/spence.pdf

We are white ethonationalists. And ALL the lands our ancestors conquered are ours to be used as we see fit!

Blogger roughcoat June 24, 2017 10:16 PM  

Tom Kratman wrote:By all means, coward, do try to find out

Doubles down. Cliche level rising...

Just go to bed man.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 10:17 PM  

@384

"NCIS Civic Nationalism Larping is not going to work as a form of government."

Course not. The question - the legitimate and useful question - isn't between a Himmlerish wet dream of purity (leaving aside both his penchant for taking in Slavs who merely looked the part and the obvious genetic inferiority of people like Ransom, Takin, DMV, and Remus), but how much can we take or should we take, how much can we leave here and how much should we.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 10:18 PM  

@roughcoat

No homo bro "fist-bump"

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 10:19 PM  

You mean you're not going to try to find out? How very disappointing, takes-it-rough-up-the-ass. Then again, I didn't expect better of a coward.

Blogger Ransom Smith June 24, 2017 10:20 PM  

Genetic inferiority is basically a "muh dick" level insult.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 10:21 PM  

Hasn't happened yet, Remus. But if you think it has...well...you're really not all that bright.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 10:23 PM  

Ransom Smith

It is because he scared, hajnali folks awake and aware ala Dr. William Pierce, Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn, Juri Lena, and many, many others aren't supposed to still be alive. We aren't supposed to know about the revolution of 1919 or the Weimar republic.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 10:23 PM  

Not when you've demonstrated genetic inferiority, Ransom. You have, as have the others I mentioned. You see, there seems to be some genetic component to courage - it's not purely cultural - and you fags don't show it.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 24, 2017 10:25 PM  

And yet you're one of those afraid to show a name, Takin.

Come on; you're just subhuman trash. You know it. I know it. Everyone here with two brain cells to rub together knows it.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 24, 2017 10:26 PM  

You're flailing Kratman. Is the implant failing like it did for some of your whores in "Caliphate" I wonder?

«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 400 of 511 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts