ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, July 08, 2017

Don't get cocky, kid

A single engagement is not the war. And the campaign isn't even over yet. That being said, James Delingpole explains why the Right is winning the #CNNBlackmail battle on Breitbart.
Why and how did we win? Partly by using the enemy’s tactics against them; partly by exploiting a few strengths of our own.

Here are some of them:

“Sorry. Not interested”

Being on the left is all about grievance, victimhood and — usually feigned — moral outrage. This was the card CNN tried playing in response to the original Trump wrestling gif. They invited us to believe that Trump’s tweet encouraged “violence against reporters.” We responded in the best way possible: by ignoring it. This may have been what infuriated CNN into making their massive tactical error of hunting down and trying to destroy the alleged creator of the gif. Had CNN shrugged its shoulders and ignored the wrestler gif, it would not be writhing in such abject humiliation now.

Jokes

The left has lots of comedians, but it can’t do jokes: look at John Oliver, who, despite his lucrative gift of being able to persuade liberal studio audiences to make laugh-type noises, has never said anything genuinely funny in his life. This is because progressives are ideologically incapable of humor. We discuss this in more detail on my Delingpole podcast next week on a Special Youth Edition featuring a clever 18-year-old kid who understands the internet and memes and stuff. The reason the right is winning the internet war, he explains, is because our memes are much wittier than their memes. And the reason for that is that the left can’t do humor because they’re afraid it might hurt someone’s feelings.

Point And Swarm; Isolate And Shriek

As Vox Day explains in his invaluable SJW Attack Survival Guide, these are classic techniques used by the regressive left. Now the tables have been turned, and we are learning to use their methods against them. CNN got so panicked after the backlash hit, it had to ban all its staff from using Twitter because whatever they did or said only seemed to make things worse. SJWs can dish it, but they really can’t take it.
Thar's magic in them memes. But don't rest on your laurels. Meme harder. Retweet more. CNN is only in retreat, it has not yet been finished off and dragged by its heels around the White House grounds by the God-Emperor.


Labels: ,

108 Comments:

Anonymous Battlefrog July 08, 2017 11:18 AM  

Something must be done about CNN's airport monopoly. That could possibly be a death blow.

Anonymous Eduardo July 08, 2017 11:25 AM  

Maybe we should ask Rob Liefeld to draw CNN's foot!

That would definately kill them off!

Anonymous Mark Auld July 08, 2017 11:26 AM  

Their lack of humor might be related to the fact that it's not so much politics with them,as it is a religion.

Anonymous Didas Kalos July 08, 2017 11:31 AM  

"This is because progressives are ideologically incapable of humor." How hilariously true! Try to listen to NPR on Saturday morning - they actually think they are funny.

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable July 08, 2017 11:32 AM  

Maybe we should ask Rob Liefeld to draw CNN's foot!

Now THERE's an in-joke!

Anonymous Man of the Atom July 08, 2017 11:36 AM  

Not easy being a neophyte shit-poster. Getting no good/bad feedback on One-Punch Trump memes on Gab.

One-Punch Trump 1
One-Punch Trump 2

Therefore, I *must* fail faster and MEME harder!

Anonymous URL IRL July 08, 2017 11:37 AM  

Point and Shriek, Isolate and Swarm

*sperg mode deactivated*

Anonymous BrerFox July 08, 2017 11:40 AM  

Try using the anime instead of the manga. The color face and logo on the B&W panel is a bit jarring.

Anonymous Man of the Atom July 08, 2017 11:41 AM  

BrerFox wrote:Try using the anime instead of the manga. The color face and logo on the B&W panel is a bit jarring.

Check! Thanks!

Blogger Cecil Henry July 08, 2017 11:43 AM  

Here is the latest very likely case of SJW destructiveness in organizations that won't be called out for what it is.

This looks like the hand of the SJW mentality is all over this:


$1M lawsuit claims dentist watchdog agency plagued by ‘toxic culture’

http://startouch.thestar.com/screens/957e1d29-b940-42ac-aa64-8d55b4548d16%7C_0.html


There is likely much more to this story than appears.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan July 08, 2017 11:46 AM  

They have one joke, the Right is stupid. I guess that explains the black / white test gap.

Anonymous URL IRL July 08, 2017 11:46 AM  

Man of Atom - the second one is better, both are a bit hard to follow visually. I heartily salute your efforts and MEME ON SON!

Anonymous edub1321 July 08, 2017 11:47 AM  

"Jmes Delingpole"

Lol, Vox trying to use the ABCNNBCBS method against Breitbart now?

Anonymous Man of the Atom July 08, 2017 11:50 AM  

URL IRL wrote:Man of Atom - the second one is better, both are a bit hard to follow visually. I heartily salute your efforts and MEME ON SON!

Thanks! 9,998 to clear out of the system ...

Anonymous johnc July 08, 2017 12:05 PM  

One of my favorites:

https://imgur.com/oRoyhxC

Blogger tz July 08, 2017 12:08 PM  

Smerconehead has doubled down.
The battle continues, but I have to wonder what the next dumb CNN move will be.

Blogger Timmy3 July 08, 2017 12:09 PM  

Don't get cocky because the Right is still reluctantly defending Trump.

"Trump is far from my first choice when it comes to defending Western Civilization. As Goldberg noted, "for Trump, Western Civilization is a kind of nationalism, not a worldview or philosophy." The National Review author asked, "Does anyone really believe that Trump is, in his heart, a champion of tolerance, open-mindedness, democratic norms, family values, Judeo-Christian precepts, and natural rights?" "

Otherwise, they would have preferred Hillary. Eyeroll.

Anonymous johnc July 08, 2017 12:12 PM  

Salon agrees that Meme Magic is real:

Forget fake news — alt-right memes could do more damage to democracy

Just like talk radio before it, growth of alt-right social media is the real crisis behind Trump's CNN tweet

But the real story here is not about Trump; it’s about the increasing power and presence of alt-right communication on various social media platforms, from Twitter to YouTube to Reddit to Facebook.

What is interesting is the way that rants and memes and other alt-right tirades have major success in shaping public opinion. And while there is a through line between these outbursts and fake news, it is important to point out that the rants are likely far more influential than fake news in shaping political perception.



Blogger Emmett Fitz-Hume July 08, 2017 12:12 PM  

@2 and @4,


What scared me was that I actually got that in- joke! This isn't usually the case. Though, in my humble opinion, Liefeld's wrists are worse than his feet...

Blogger VD July 08, 2017 12:12 PM  

Lol, Vox trying to use the ABCNNBCBS method against Breitbart now?

I'm worried about my Nielsen ratings.

Not easy being a neophyte shit-poster. Getting no good/bad feedback on One-Punch Trump memes on Gab.

You're trying to do too much. You can't comment on CNN and represent CNN at the same time. It should just be a simple CNN logo, the stuff about "we threaten children" is bogus because it's not CNN per se, it's what you think CNN does.

A meme is but a single concept. To multiply the concept is to neuter the meme.

Blogger tz July 08, 2017 12:16 PM  

@1 TV-B-Gone
Or some samsung phones have an ir remote.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents July 08, 2017 12:16 PM  

@1 battlefrog
Something must be done about CNN's airport monopoly. That could possibly be a death blow.

Universal remote should work. Or ask the manager to change it to something else, because CNNBlackmail.

Blogger Baelzar July 08, 2017 12:18 PM  

Delingpole is writing the AAR before the battle is over. CNN isn't dead yet. We need to keep the boots in.

Blogger cheddarman July 08, 2017 12:26 PM  

@ 21. MOAR CNN memes, about airports and CNN

Blogger JDC July 08, 2017 12:27 PM  

So much right with this meme.

Anonymous Man of the Atom July 08, 2017 12:42 PM  

VD wrote:
You're trying to do too much. You can't comment on CNN and represent CNN at the same time. It should just be a simple CNN logo, the stuff about "we threaten children" is bogus because it's not CNN per se, it's what you think CNN does.

A meme is but a single concept. To multiply the concept is to neuter the meme.


Thank you, Supreme Dark Lord! Course correcting now.

Blogger Robert Coble July 08, 2017 12:46 PM  

Pope Pepe is an awesome "crowning" touch! The God Emperor is "blessed"! Since the election of the God Emperor appears to be a bonafide miracle, can we have Pope Pepe elevated to sainthood in the near future?

Blogger Cail Corishev July 08, 2017 12:48 PM  

Don't get cocky because the Right is still reluctantly defending Trump.

National Review is not of the Right, and I'd hope that no one on the Right is counting on them for anything except betrayal.

Also, they're not "still defending" Trump at all; they sometimes reluctantly praise something he's done while taking shots at the man himself in same breath. At best, they frame his conservative moves as having happened somehow despite him, because they know he can't be other than they promised he was.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 08, 2017 12:51 PM  

Timmy3 wrote:Don't get cocky because the Right is still reluctantly defending Trump.

"Trump is far from my first choice when it comes to defending Western Civilization. As Goldberg noted, "for Trump, Western Civilization is a kind of nationalism, not a worldview or philosophy."


When did Goldberg join the Right? So far as I know, he uses right-ish rhetoric sometimes because it's a good way to get the GOP to do Israel's bidding

Blogger Cail Corishev July 08, 2017 12:52 PM  

CNN isn't dead yet. We need to keep the boots in.

True, but it's called assuming the sale. "CNN is dead" is a more powerful meme than "CNN will die."

Blogger DeploraBard July 08, 2017 1:11 PM  

Anti-meme legislation...coming soon

Blogger Mr.MantraMan July 08, 2017 1:25 PM  

Kill the chicken scare the monkeys

Blogger Bill Halsey July 08, 2017 1:41 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Bill Halsey July 08, 2017 1:42 PM  

>@1 TV-B-Gone<

I bought one of these a few years ago, because I was sick of having no choice but to be blasted by CNN in airport lounges.

US airports are the worst offenders in this respect, some lounges there there is literally nowhere one can go to get out of earshot of the talking heads blathering on.

<> "Oh dear, the TV seems to have malfunctioned...? How strange... "

Blogger YIH July 08, 2017 1:49 PM  

What's even more astounding about this is the founder of [Citation Needed] Network was also the head honcho of what for years was the second biggest wrestling promoter.
Which like CNN itself, was also based out of Atlanta.
It would be like ABC news saying ''Disney? What is that?''.
They should have ignored it, do politicians say anything about Editorial Cartoons? Very rarely, no matter what the 'toon was about. That essentially, was what the ''Trump slams CNN'' .gif was. I'm sure Ted Turner has been portrayed negatively in a few 'toons himself.

Anonymous Longtime Lurker July 08, 2017 1:55 PM  

Feels like the tide is turning in a late 1942 kind of way. Hard fighting still ahead.

Blogger Resident Moron™ July 08, 2017 1:57 PM  

Re-Tweet memes.

Steal memes (and re-Tweet them)

Make memes (and re-Tweet them)

Blogger Resident Moron™ July 08, 2017 1:57 PM  

Everyone can do at least two of these things

Anonymous Dack Thrombosis July 08, 2017 2:08 PM  

Someone said the Left is like the substitute teacher who demands respect at all times and absolutely loses his shit when some rogue pushes his buttons. Everyone in the room wants to see this guy lose his marbles. It's in the dna to want to see some pompous dope lose it and look like a clown. The 1960s counterculture relied on this a lot to secure wins. Problem is once you become the man, you're as vulnerable to it as the old guard you beat.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 08, 2017 2:10 PM  

I have an idea for a meme.
Problem is, I have never done any video editing of any kind whatsoever.
What's a good program to use on Linux to insert CNN logos and the GE's face into a short video clip?

Anonymous CitizenOutkast July 08, 2017 2:14 PM  

Eduardo wrote:Maybe we should ask Rob Liefeld to draw CNN's foot!

That would definately kill them off!


What would be more effective is simply having him bury them in pouches.

Anonymous andon July 08, 2017 2:14 PM  

Forget fake news — alt-right memes could do more damage to democracy

Just like talk radio before it, growth of alt-right social media is the real crisis behind Trump's CNN tweet


people expressing themselves is a "crisis"

Blogger Zapp Brannigan July 08, 2017 2:19 PM  

@2, 4, and 18

I've been seeing variations on "send foot pics" on here for the last week, but I don't know what it's about. Does you all mind explaining the in-joke to a guy that missed it?

Blogger Ransom Smith July 08, 2017 2:22 PM  

Airport memes you say?

Hmmmm. Perhaps I'll see if I can tie the United Airlines Lounge with a TV showing CNN.

A match made in heaven.

Anonymous Just another commenter July 08, 2017 2:37 PM  

If you can, hit them where it hurt. The pocket-book.

CNN is the go-to channel of airport lounges. If you have to fly, ask the gate people (all of them) to change the channel because you find it offensive.
Tell the people in the shops and eateries that you are not going to buy anything until CNN gets pulled and replaced. Drink from the fountain rather than buying a drink, take a granola bar or two with you rather than buying a snack or meal, have you own book, and buy a souvenir elsewhere. But you have to let them know why you are not buying, and that you otherwise would. It is a small thing, but if the airlines people are hearing it day in, day out, and their income falls measurably, they will respond. A small thing, but possibly more visible to people who don't gab/twitter/etc.

Blogger James July 08, 2017 2:43 PM  

"But the real story here is not about Trump; it’s about the increasing power and presence of alt-right communication on various social media platforms, from Twitter to YouTube to Reddit to Facebook.

What is interesting is the way that rants and memes and other alt-right tirades have major success in shaping public opinion."

And herein is what the fake news propagandists fear the most. Since the decline and corruption of the family, the church, and the public educational establishment, no one but the MSM has had a big enough platform to shape public opinion. This is what the MSM was created to do. Its not about providing accurate data for the public to make an intelligent choice. It is about providing inaccurate data and multiple incorrect data sources to shape the public's opinion. Expect to see CNN equating meme warfare with subverting the Constitution.

Anonymous Stickwick July 08, 2017 2:50 PM  

And the reason for that is that the left can’t do humor because they’re afraid it might hurt someone’s feelings.

That's partially true. The Left doesn't want to hurt the feelings of certain people, but doesn't care about hurting the feelings of anyone they hate. So, in principle they should be able to do humor that skewers men, whites, straights, Christians, etc. But they don't, really.

The reason the Left can't do humor, is because they're perpetually orthogonal to reality. For something to be funny, it has to contain an element of truth -- almost always an uncomfortable truth. If you hate the truth, you're not gonna be funny.

Anonymous Raker Tooth July 08, 2017 2:54 PM  

Does anyone remember the famous vultures poster from the 1970's? Here's a contemporary version. My efforts so far:
http://seizeground.net/?page_id=183

Blogger ((( bob kek mando ))) - ( Communists murdered +100 Million trying to genocide the Bourgeois. suffering a Marxist to live is a Crime Against Humanity ) July 08, 2017 2:57 PM  

40. CitizenOutkast July 08, 2017 2:14 PM
What would be more effective is simply having him bury them in pouches.



the nerd level in this thread is OVER 9000!

Anonymous Eduardo July 08, 2017 3:02 PM  

@Zapp

Zapp, don't mind the Progressive in the name, just have fun reading about poor Liefeld and his feet problem.

FOOTY

The Joke is that Rob Liefeld, a Huge 90's comic book artist, sucked at drawing feet XD. I found this unwantedly, so to me is Trivia, but to people that grew up with the Man's shadow lurking in Comic stores in the 90's it is probably a hilarious reference!

Blogger JM July 08, 2017 3:14 PM  

Here is an excellent meme. It's funny as hell, and it makes the point very well.

https://defund.com/eric/2017/07/07/trump-cnn-video-creator-mocks-cnn-will-make-laugh-hard/?utm_source=fn3&utm_medium=facebook

But unfortunately, it will never go viral. You can't "share" the video, you can only share the page that has the video. That immediately limits its effectiveness. There's no link to the original source video, either. At least none that I can find.

Why is this the case?

As VD says, we need our own platforms.

Anonymous Bellator Mortalis July 08, 2017 3:15 PM  

The reason CNN is on the airport televisions is because they own, install, and maintain those TV sets, and exclusively broadcast only the CNN Airport channel over those sets. For another channel to compete they would have to do the same thing - and pay the airports money to do so. So far, no other media company has chosen to pay the money to do it.

Anonymous BBGKB July 08, 2017 3:23 PM  

They have one joke, the Right is stupid. I guess that explains the black / white test gap.

I thought it was white man stupid, but white girl + everyone else genius.

Blogger Miguel Pereira July 08, 2017 3:35 PM  

LOL There memes make me laugh.

Blogger tuberman July 08, 2017 3:36 PM  

"I thought it was white man stupid, but white girl + everyone else genius."

Things change fast within the narrative, since the election, when 53% of the White Girls voted for Trump, they have fallen from leftism's grace.

Only certain GRRRLs are now smart.

Anonymous johnc July 08, 2017 3:44 PM  

21st century memery also comes in the form of fancy-pants motion pictures. The folks at Murdoch Murdoch provide plenty of NSFW edgy satire for the keks, and even host it all on the enemy's platform.

The Great Meme War of 2016
Meme Magic

And they can even get you right in the feels:

Metamorphosis

Blogger tuberman July 08, 2017 3:45 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Cail Corishev July 08, 2017 3:51 PM  

You can't "share" the video, you can only share the page that has the video.

No such thing. Download it here if you want.

Why is this the case?

Probably because The Blaze, which created it and presumably owns the copyright on it, doesn't want to share the clicks.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener July 08, 2017 3:53 PM  

@46 Stickwick nails it.

Blogger dienw July 08, 2017 3:57 PM  

That TV-B-Gone is the equivalent of the 1960's & 70's cricket snapper directed at Hare Krishna beggars in bus and train terminals.

Blogger Ezekiel July 08, 2017 4:01 PM  

"Jokes

The left has lots of comedians, but it can’t do jokes: look at John Oliver, who, despite his lucrative gift of being able to persuade liberal studio audiences to make laugh-type noises, has never said anything genuinely funny in his life. This is because progressives are ideologically incapable of humor. We discuss this in more detail on my Delingpole podcast next week on a Special Youth Edition featuring a clever 18-year-old kid who understands the internet and memes and stuff. The reason the right is winning the internet war, he explains, is because our memes are much wittier than their memes. And the reason for that is that the left can’t do humor because they’re afraid it might hurt someone’s feelings."

Bill Maher is funny. Liberal comedians are not funny, but (((Liberal comedians))) can be, when they're not being vulgar or pompous, precisely because they're the only ones still allowed to hurt people's feelings without facing the SJW inquisitors (and even they have limits, judging by how often Bill Maher faces threats of excommunication).

George Carlin was probably the last goy comedian on the left who was allowed to be funny, and even he was very much a heretic.

Blogger Cail Corishev July 08, 2017 4:02 PM  

Whoops, never mind my previous link; I didn't realize that site was one-download only. This link should survive for 24 hours.

Blogger tuberman July 08, 2017 4:08 PM  

46. Stickwick

"The reason the Left can't do humor, is because they're perpetually orthogonal to reality. For something to be funny, it has to contain an element of truth -- almost always an uncomfortable truth. If you hate the truth, you're not gonna be funny."

People who hate the truth lose more than humor, it causes a decline in all creativity and intelligence. I've seen some genius level IQ's become mediocre due to bowing to the narrative. It is common that intelligent people become boringly typical by ignoring reality.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener July 08, 2017 4:35 PM  

A meme is but a single concept. To multiply the concept is to neuter the meme.

To my way of thinking, in the meme posted above I see at least three concepts which I consider distinct from one another:

Trump as Crusader
Trump dragging CNN's corpse
Kek smiling down and blessing what he sees

But all of those concepts mesh together so well that they form one cohesive, glorious image. It's an excellent meme because the first two concepts are unmistakeable to almost every educated person, even though the meaning of Kek will elude many who are casual observers in the war for Western Civilization. Critically there is no explanation to complicate the meme and each concept is anchored in truth.

The combination of simplicity (a single image with no text) and abstract claims presented in good memes make them difficult to effectively argue against. Furthermore the abstract claims presented in good memes are upsetting to our opponents, throwing them off balance. Trump as a Crusader is deeply disturbing to the left on multiple levels; Trump as King Kong isn't upsetting to nearly the same degree.

Also, with the "CNN threatens children" a concrete claim is presented in the meme which is easily rebuttable, even though the rebuttal may consist entirely of lies.

Anonymous Clouseau July 08, 2017 4:40 PM  

A vid meme from the folks who bring us Rick & Morty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNff-icORNA

Blogger VD July 08, 2017 4:47 PM  

To my way of thinking, in the meme posted above I see at least three concepts which I consider distinct from one another

That's because it is two memes, or rather, a transformational addition to a meme. Someone else did the Trump Crusader meme, I merely added the painting of Hector's body being dragged with the CNN head.

But you can't expect to practice that level of meme magic from the start.

Blogger tz July 08, 2017 5:14 PM  

Woods and Gottleib in the latest TomWoods podcast say the Democrats may win because they are unified (in being not-Trump). Only if the alt-right doesn't rise up. If Trump is deposed, it means war.

Blogger tz July 08, 2017 5:18 PM  

Somehow I don't think the old Apple 1984 Mac commercial with that young lady with the sledge hammer would quite work. Except as a looped video on a RasPi substituted into the HDMI port at airports (about $10).

More subtle would be a montage of CNN's shock and awe at the God Emperor. It would take the people some time to notice.

Anonymous Daniel H July 08, 2017 5:25 PM  

>>The left has lots of comedians, but it can’t do jokes.....

Leftism is like Islam. Ayatollah Khomeini once famously said that there is no humor in Islam. Quite different form Christianity. Jesus himself could be playful, joking and gently chiding at times.

I have never found a leftist funny, ever. SNL, Lenny Bruce, George Carlin, Bill Maher, Steve Colbert, David Letterman, etc... Despite $millions spent on writers they just can't deliver genuine humour. On the other hand, comedians who keep their politics out of their act get me rolling on the floor: Bob Newhart, Jonathan Winters, Richard Pryor, Andrew Dice Clay (yes, even Andrew Dice Clay), Groucho, Rodney Dangerfield, and the kings, Moe, Larry and Curley.

I always found Carroll O'Conner's Archie Bunker hilarious. The left leaning writers who created the character, a send up of supposed troglodyte right wing America, could not help themselves in making Archie endearing and essentially likable. Besides, the show needed a foil, and the foil was the clueless prototypical SJY Michael "the meathead" Stivic. Rob Reiner is a flaming lefty, but when he has to do a job he is able to put aside his politics and do a credible job as an actor.

Blogger Kristophr July 08, 2017 5:42 PM  

"Have you no decency?"

Nope. Helicopter rides for marxists.

Blogger Tatooine Sharpshooters' Club July 08, 2017 5:47 PM  

George Carlin was probably the last goy comedian on the left who was allowed to be funny, and even he was very much a heretic.

I just watched a few of his HBO specials, and while he did do some funny stuff, Carlin also had some serious duds. His politics also leaned very proggie, selected bits often shared notwithstanding (e.g., a good deal of Louis CK "aren't men just terrible?" bollix and "awful white men" folderol).

it had to ban all its staff from using Twitter

Horse? Stable door? Bolted?

Blogger tz July 08, 2017 5:51 PM  

Of course, the Hitler near the end video meme. Well done.

Blogger tz July 08, 2017 5:52 PM  

@69 We have decency. We'll not bother to body cavity search you before your accidental fall out the helicopter door.

Blogger Elocutioner July 08, 2017 5:53 PM  

"the Democrats may win because they are unified (in being not-Trump)."

Kek. I'm gonna need more popcorn.

Blogger Kristophr July 08, 2017 5:59 PM  

72:

https://youtu.be/K1eA5bUzVjA

Nope. We have no sense of decency. The character assassination of commies will continue.

Blogger Kristophr July 08, 2017 6:00 PM  

Sorry, scroll to 1:13

Blogger The Morrigan July 08, 2017 6:06 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger The Morrigan July 08, 2017 6:09 PM  

/pol/ is now using the same tactics as the Vancouver activists who pioneered them. And boy are they butthurt.

Anonymous Luke July 08, 2017 7:44 PM  

Re what I think is the best way to criticize liberal MM like CNN, the NY Times, or other liberal outlets like the Atlanta largest newspaper: when I get telemarketed or asked by a 3rd party if (or if not, why not) I watch/read that particular outlet, I answer this: "No. They're way too liberal. If they were more mainstream, I might."

Liberals HATE HATE HATE being told they're out of touch/step. It's akin to what I think is the ideal anti-liberal T-shirt:
"Liberals: ignorant, racist, sexist, bad people". It goes right to the heart of how they most value themselves. (Likewise, when you tell a liberal with a fuzzy-studies B.A. that you don't consider any college degree that didn't involve Calculus to even count as education past high school, they absolutely lose their minds.)

Blogger tuberman July 08, 2017 7:50 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger tuberman July 08, 2017 7:55 PM  

78. Luke

"Liberals: ignorant, racist, sexist, bad people".

Yeah, "Liberals are the real racists"... Never been tried before, except by every silly cuck on the planet.

Ben Shapiro would love this idea, in fact he has used similar points many times.

Blogger Lovekraft July 08, 2017 8:03 PM  

Watching Milo recover from the Bill Maher slip up is important as it reflects, I believe, how a significant voting block - white women - lean in future elections. The left is gunning big time for that demographic and Milo was taken out because of 'the children!', if you think about it.

Blogger tuberman July 08, 2017 8:05 PM  

78. Luke

Better rhetoric would be, "You have to go back," or "You are a Fake American." "Trumpslide 2020" T-shirts would work too.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents July 08, 2017 8:09 PM  

@78 Luke
Too many words. Ask them "How much to subscribe?" then tell them "Nah, I charge more than that to read / view Fake News". Hang up / walk on.

Blogger tuberman July 08, 2017 8:15 PM  

83. A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents

Who even bothers to answer telemarketers any more? Not being snarky here, no one I know answers these calls, and just hang up if they accidentally get through.

Blogger tuberman July 08, 2017 8:23 PM  

Anyone who thinks in just the terms Liberal vs. conservative by themselves, is out of touch. Globalists can be so-called right wing and especially conservative. It's become a joke.

Blogger wreckage July 08, 2017 8:29 PM  

You don't call them "the REAL x". You just flatly assert that they are x, have some examples to hand, and angrily shout those examples, then revert to "I won't be lectured by the likes of YOU".

It's not meant to be the sole, or even most effective weapon. It's meant to mess with their social positioning and make them angry.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents July 08, 2017 8:37 PM  

Pope says America has a distorted vision of the world along with countries such as Russia, China, and others.

“The danger concerns immigration,” the pope continued to La Repubblica, as translated by AFP. “Our main and unfortunately growing problem in the world today is that of the poor, the weak, the excluded, which includes migrants.”

This Pope is pro-colonizer, therefore anti Western civilization. Didn't the Roman Catholic church used to preach about caring for people where they are? Isn't that how Lagos wound up with the biggest Catholic cathedral in the world?

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents July 08, 2017 8:41 PM  

@84
Who even bothers to answer telemarketers any more?

No idea. The guy I replied to does. Also some papers are so desperate they hire geezers to sit in front of stores to sell subscriptions, just asking for attention.

Blogger James Dixon July 08, 2017 8:44 PM  

> What's a good program to use on Linux to insert CNN logos and the GE's face into a short video clip?

I haven't done any video work myself, so I can't speak to the matter personally. However, this article seems to cover the most common suspects:

https://opensource.com/life/15/1/current-state-linux-video-editing

> There's no link to the original source video

It says TheBlaze on the video and Brandon Morse right below it. A simple Google search for those terms and CNN apology will locate copies for you. Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1g52Hq4ZN8

Anonymous Mr. Rational July 08, 2017 8:56 PM  

Didas Kalos wrote:Try to listen to NPR on Saturday morning - they actually think they are funny.
They used to be.  They really were.  But that died with Tommy.

Anonymous johnc July 08, 2017 9:12 PM  

This Pope

People are still calling him pope? Why though...? Because he wears white? #FakePope

Anonymous Ludwig Von Mises July 08, 2017 9:19 PM  

Memes are inherently Leftist. It is yet another way the alt-right is merging into the Left, along with swarm tactics, racial identity politics, insistence on lockstep doctrine, anti-semitism and hostility to Christianity, equality, corporations and liberty for all.

To be conservative and right-wing is to embrace rationality and logic over rhetoric. Face it guys, the Alt-Right of today is the same as the liberal fascist SJWs of yesteryear.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents July 08, 2017 9:28 PM  

@92 Concern Troll von Mises
Memes are inherently Leftist.

Explain why in pure dialectic.

Anonymous gxg July 08, 2017 9:28 PM  

Alt-Right of today is the same as the liberal fascist SJWs of yesteryear

Excellent. Soon, we'll be controlling the media, the educational institutions, and the entertainment industry. Good to know we're moving in the right direction.

Anonymous Jack July 08, 2017 9:46 PM  

Winning is inherently leftist. All this concern about winning and victory just shows that the alt right are really just SJWs and collectivists. Principled conservatives know how to be dignified losers with bowties. That's the REAL right.

Anonymous andon July 08, 2017 10:18 PM  

Memes are inherently Leftist.

and yet for some reason they're no good at it

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 08, 2017 10:24 PM  

Memes are inherently Leftist. It is yet another way the alt-right is merging into the Left, along with swarm tactics, racial identity politics, insistence on lockstep doctrine, anti-semitism and hostility to Christianity, equality, corporations and liberty for all.

The alt-Right prefers winning to virtue signalling. But you can just go on being you, you wonderful snowflake.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 08, 2017 10:33 PM  

I haven't done any video work myself, so I can't speak to the matter personally. However, this article seems to cover the most common suspects:

https://opensource.com/life/15/1/current-state-linux-video-editing


Thanks

Blogger Cail Corishev July 08, 2017 10:38 PM  

To paraphrase Hank Rearden: it's a shame that in saving ourselves and our civilization, we'll end up saving the virtue-signaling cucks as well.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents July 08, 2017 11:23 PM  

@johnc
People are still calling him pope? Why though...? Because he wears white? #FakePope

Take it up with the Vatican or the Catholic church, not my problem.

Blogger Koanic July 09, 2017 12:11 AM  

> Memes are inherently Leftist.

This tragic fellow is caught in the false dichotomy of Right vs Left, a literally inhumane split between the masculine and feminine principles of life in the tribal ancestral environment, which perpetuates an eternal conflict in toxic scaled societies, unless it be resolved by nuclear fire.

This meme's for you, pal. Go ahead, it's ok. Trace your left hand on that cave wall.

Blogger Cail Corishev July 09, 2017 12:16 AM  

People are still calling him pope? Why though...? Because he wears white?

Yes, that's about the only reason at this point, but fewer people are buying it every day. The mask is pretty well off now; he's not even pretending to care about Catholic teaching or anything but increasing his personal power and advancing his leftist, globalist religion/ideology. His cabal has firm control of the finances now, and he's been busy promoting his homo-friendly, leftist, Jesuit allies since he took over, so it appears that he feels safe being more open about where he stands, and he has no desire to leave most of the demolition work to a successor.

As Catholics face up to that, it's still going to take a while for them to deal with what it means and what comes next. Many will grasp at the hope that Benedict can un-retire or something like that, because that will be easier than facing the full extent of the 60-year disaster, but we have to start somewhere.

Anonymous Keener July 09, 2017 12:30 AM  

CNN and airports;makes think of the doctor bloodied and being dragged off United. CNN as cops "We told you to watch the goddamned TV."

Anonymous Keener July 09, 2017 12:31 AM  

CNN and airports;makes think of the doctor bloodied and being dragged off United. CNN as cops "We told you to watch the goddamned TV."

Anonymous Raker Tooth July 09, 2017 1:23 AM  

Two more at that page:
http://seizeground.net/?page_id=183

Blogger Andrew Taylor July 09, 2017 2:22 AM  

They really can't dish it either.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey July 09, 2017 3:44 AM  

"This was the card CNN tried playing in response to the original Trump wrestling gif. They invited us to believe that Trump’s tweet encouraged “violence against reporters.” "

The implicit assumption here, of course, is that pro wrestling is real. A "news" outlet that believes pro wrestling is real? Clearly Fake News.

@Dack Thrombosis
"Someone said the Left is like the substitute teacher who demands respect at all times and absolutely loses his shit when some rogue pushes his buttons. Everyone in the room wants to see this guy lose his marbles. It's in the dna to want to see some pompous dope lose it and look like a clown. The 1960s counterculture relied on this a lot to secure wins. Problem is once you become the man, you're as vulnerable to it as the old guard you beat"

Not only that, but if you refuse to admit that you're now "The Man," and try to insist that, despite the obvious evidence to the contrary, you are actually a brave rebel fighting against The Man, you're not only unfunny, you're pathetic. Kind of like a middle-aged man pretending to be a teenager.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts