ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, August 14, 2017

Stupidity is no substitute for strategy

This Darkstream should amuse the Men of the West, who were arguing all along that the Alt-Reich were simply incapable of possessing any utility for defending America or the West. I thought they were extremists, but as it happens, they are nothing more than attention-seekers interested in "bantz" and "triggering the faggits" and "edgy" symbolism rather than actually seeking to win the cultural war.

It's not "counter-signaling" or "punching right" to reject counterproductive morons who stubbornly refuse to learn anything from one failure after another. I stand by every single one of the 16 Points of the Alt-Right. But I have no more time or patience to spare for strategically-deficient cosplayers. Even Andrew Anglin appears to recognize this now.

"Publicly aligning ourselves to an old and extinct political movement is not forward thinking, and it isn’t fresh... NS was a Hitler personality cult, when it comes right down to it."

The Reichtards are Fake Right. Their claim to be the One True Alt-Right is totally laughable, as they are pro-EU, pro-single payer health insurance socialists. Punching them is punching Left.

Hence today's Meme of the Day.

Labels: , ,

460 Comments:

1 – 200 of 460 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Cataline Sergius August 14, 2017 8:04 AM  

What was the objective of Charlottesville rally?

As far as I could tell it was just an exercise in malignant narcissism.

Hey big surprise, that didn't work out so good.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 14, 2017 8:06 AM  

Being different for the sake of being different is the essence of conformity.

Those who play the "look at me, LOOK AT MEEEE!" game are repugnant, whether they dye their hair weird colors, stain their skin with trivial symbols or dress up in oddball costumes just to incite others.

Blogger Dirtnapninja August 14, 2017 8:08 AM  

Everytime spencer gets involved, the alt right has to scramble to do damage control.

Anonymous NH August 14, 2017 8:10 AM  

Why are they called darkstreams?

Blogger S1AL August 14, 2017 8:12 AM  

"Why are they called darkstreams?"

Because they're streamed from the SDL's dimly-lit, yet warm and tidy, underground "enhanced interrogation" chambers, obviously.

Anonymous Rex August 14, 2017 8:13 AM  

Sad you are choosing to abuse the already abused. Have you ever met any of these individuals in person? Many of these "Nazis" are unemployed white men robbed of opportunity and dignity. Their alternative is opioids or suicide. We should be reaching out, empathetic, trying to change minds. These guys might be fucking up big time, but they are still our brothers. Calling them "retards" will not convince a loser out of self-destruction. It will only bait him to further destruction. Very sad. (Spencer, Duke and the other "leaders" deserve censure. I am speaking on behalf of the rank and file.)

Anonymous Mr Hyde August 14, 2017 8:15 AM  

@1 Something to do with what they were chanting? "You will not replace us"
To see if 1A still applies to Whites?

Anonymous Casey August 14, 2017 8:17 AM  

I guess everybody just needs to let Milo fix everything.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 14, 2017 8:18 AM  

If one wishes to rub elbows with like-minded people and hear the musings of change agents, the recent AmRen conference comes to mind. Confrontation seemed like the last item on the menu.

Some people clearly prefer 2nd generation military strategy: arrange set-piece battles with their opponent's shock troops and win, one punch at a time. I guess they don't notice that this is the strategy of the Clinton/Neocon/US Chamber of Commerce cabal, being the Biggest Bully and attracting all the parasites, prostitutes and profiteers to their flag.

In the end, RGTOW is probably the future. Rightists will go their own way, simply by eliminating systematic leftism from their polity. It won't be easy, cheap or quick, but the opposite of Left really is Right. It may be no more complicated than freeing the slaves by letting people associate with those whom they WISH to associate.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 14, 2017 8:19 AM  

If you want to know where the alt-reich script comes from you can download from Amazon a bit of Rockwell's "White Power", and that is the script.

I skimmed it, basically its News, Jews and Outrage before it was stale and not very helpful. The Nazi larping mind you in 1960 was theatre to drag the body politic rightward or so Rockwell thought, let us all assume it did not work out all that well.

Blogger Jamie-R August 14, 2017 8:24 AM  

Richard Spencer's clueless. You just ignore the dude. No need to fight. Everything about him suggests he's doing it for fame rather than change. Or he could be a fed. In the end, he seems to be a frontman at these gigs, others well-meaning get sucked in, then media propaganda comes out that fuels the mainstream perfectly. After having your arse handed to you in the Civil War of Communication, even getting beaten in memes at your expense. You're either a loser to be ignored or someone's paying you to inspire loserdom.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 14, 2017 8:24 AM  

If you want to defang the nazi larpers you have to show some sympathy towards the individual while disdaining his or her outlet for aggression and emotional release.

Yes that means that mini-Himmler is a victim and his or her "gas the kikes" is a cry for help.

Something in your bible might help you in this endeavor or maybe not. If you're cynical you can at least pretend to care and use their problems as an indictment of the establishment.

Blogger Jamie-R August 14, 2017 8:25 AM  

The instagramming pictures at a gay rally of torches, it's like the Kim Kardashian shit. Annoys me. Just post a picture of your arse in underwear, same crap.

Blogger Phillip George August 14, 2017 8:28 AM  

When God cries, "let slip the dogs of war"

Fly the flag of Jesus. All "isms" fail. It is impossible for mere mortal man to have any system that can predict the specific outcome of any truly complex chaotic system. The compound pendulum is the perfect example of this.

Jesus is/ was and is again the future history of Europe. He is/ was and is again the Great Britain. He is/ was and is again George Washington's dedication of the nation.

Right, Alt, fuzzy words are ever inadequate for every cause. Just start again. You are fighting a lawyer, hydra, anti christ, shape shifters, shadow dwellers,
the only thing that works Is God.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 8:28 AM  

This is true. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to argue them out of it because it's part of their attempt to revive Indoaryan paganism by meming it.

Anonymous TS August 14, 2017 8:31 AM  

The left has their attack dogs ie... muslim terrorists and antifa that they protect and provide cover for, is the equivalent for the Alt-Right supposed to be the NeoNazis? At least that's what the media is projecting onto the Alt-Right. It's probably not a good strategy to emulate leftist losers.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 8:31 AM  

they are nothing more than attention-seekers interested in "bantz" and "triggering the faggits" and "edgy" symbolism rather than actually seeking to win the cultural war.

This part is not true. They decided to wear the uniforms first, and "bantz" are an attempt to justify the meme.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 14, 2017 8:32 AM  

Anglin is funny, even his hack on his hacked site is funny, give him that at least

Anonymous Charlottesvillain August 14, 2017 8:33 AM  

Sigh. This again, Vox. You are one of my favorite alt-right personalities, and you just keep doing it. So disappointing.

Anonymous b3k August 14, 2017 8:36 AM  

Nazis are people who lose to communists. If you want to fight commies, don't be a Nazi.

Blogger Emmanuel Mateo-Morales August 14, 2017 8:40 AM  

@20

To be fair, though, the NAZI's and Axis didn't just have the Soviet Union to take care of.

Blogger S1AL August 14, 2017 8:41 AM  

Hmm.

Brazilian. White. Defends Nazis.

Hmm.

Anonymous Koanic August 14, 2017 8:42 AM  

It is a little odd to lionize a failed genocidist while living in the inheritance of successful ones.

America is supposed to be synonymous with genocide anyhow. Agree and amputate.

Anonymous rotekz August 14, 2017 8:43 AM  

The fact that Spencer is happy to see these Reichtards to join in with his events and also allows the use Nat Soc motifs in the promo material has to mean he is either utterly clueless or an agent of the left. All he does is provide perfect material for the MSM and establishment to demonise the right as Nazis and force the POTUS to make statements on it.



Anonymous basementhomebrewer August 14, 2017 8:45 AM  

@charlottesvillian because you just keep refusing to understand. Alt-retard is a dead end and western civ doesn't have the time for you to figure that out through trial and error. Get on board with alt-west or get out of the way.

Blogger wreckage August 14, 2017 8:46 AM  

Nazism has always been a self-destructive philosophy for suicidal losers.

It's a suicide cult. Look at the outcomes. Look at the pattern!

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 14, 2017 8:47 AM  

"Even Andrew Anglin appears to recognize this now"

Is this a deliberate straw man, or a simple failure of understanding? When did Anglin ever advocate IRL, dead-serious NSDAP LARPing? Surely Vox is intelligent enough to comprehend the Anglin style. Ironic Nazi is best Nazi. That works online, not IRL.

Blogger Nate August 14, 2017 8:47 AM  

"This Darkstream should amuse the Men of the West, who were arguing all along that the Alt-Reich were simply incapable of possessing any utility for defending America or the West"

He's not wrong.

Anonymous johnc August 14, 2017 8:47 AM  

A broader point can be made that all of these rallies are nothing more than useless LARPing. They look absolutely ridiculous. It seems the only outcome is people talking more and more about triggering a new Civil War... a war that only the most obtuse think we could win.

I understand that people want to "do" something and that means hands-on activism, but we have to be strategic about this and find better avenues to push the cause. Playing into the hands of the enemy time and time again is not my idea of strategic. And that's why I'm beginning to think like Jamie-R above that maybe we need to consider that there could be subversion at play here.

Anonymous Charlottesvillain August 14, 2017 8:48 AM  

I'm neither "alt-reich" nor "alt-retard". I'm alt-right, and I'd like to see Vox live by his own rules (again, I'm a big fan of Vox in general). First, it was okay to hit the "alt-retards". Now it's okay to hit the "alt-reich". But never his buddies in the "alt-lite", who have their own imperfections. You assume wrongly about my predilections. I line up very closely ideologically with Vox, something like alt-west or alt-white. This is a strategic discussion for me.

Anonymous Ator August 14, 2017 8:49 AM  

Like many Americans, both of my grandfathers fought against the Nazis in WW2. People like me and I suppose most Americans will never be able to call ourselves National Socialists. We need a new prowhite movement that is connected to positive aspects of the past, not the negatives. Hitler led to the unnecessary deaths of more white men and women than any other person in history. He is not to be revered in any way. These modern day followers have no imagination to create a totally new movement, but that is what we truly need and soon.

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 14, 2017 8:49 AM  

The Reich-tards have disavowed us repeatedly.

Why not take them at their word?

Vox is right they can't think strategically, it's not possible for them. They are focused on tactics and they are BAD at tactics.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 14, 2017 8:50 AM  

This will sound odd and will probably trigger many guffaws, but racism will come from anti-racism, not nazi larpers, they're ineffective.

As you see America is dead it is now a fascist state with soft power used against useful allies and hard power against stooges in need of a stooging (political theatre). This authoritarian state came about from anti-authoritarianism as racism will come about thru "anti-racism."

White identity politics should be made illegal (shut up about your preshus consteeetushon), they are obviously immoral, but all other identity politics will remain legal, TRUST US.

Blogger wreckage August 14, 2017 8:52 AM  

Every "white" nation on earth bled itself nearly to death against the Nazis once. The hatred is deep, and it is deserved.

You cannot save America, France, the UK, Canada, etc, etc, by aligning yourself with the people who murdered 200,000+ of those countries, those Peoples, young men; and you can't win your nation back adhering to an ideology that killed its own nation stone dead.

Blogger The Kurgan August 14, 2017 8:53 AM  

Fuck the rank and file.
They eschew the bullshit "supremacy" of the Nazis and are supposed to be Ubermesch no?
So if they can't deal with "hardships" like getting a job and it being a junkie, let them suicide en masse.

They are oxygen thiefs and should be tried as such and reduced to compost as reparation.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 14, 2017 8:53 AM  

People wishing to return to full freedom of association (or non-association) aren't going to "slink back into submission," not when the Left-cult parasites know no boundaries.

I know what it's like to watch others land the job I wanted because they had Diversity Pokemon Points and I didn't (their threat to sue was real, mine would have been ignored.)

The Left went too far. Their transgression cannot be erased. We will not be shamed into consenting to our bondage.

One day ahead my grandchildren will say, "Free at last, free at last, FREE AT LAST."

Blogger VD August 14, 2017 8:53 AM  

Sigh. This again, Vox. You are one of my favorite alt-right personalities, and you just keep doing it. So disappointing.

Don't be. I am absolutely consistent about publicly opposing National Socialism and have been for 13 years.

Is this a deliberate straw man, or a simple failure of understanding? When did Anglin ever advocate IRL, dead-serious NSDAP LARPing?

He advocated IRL dead-serious NSDAP policies, and opposed LARPing, in that very article. I oppose both.

Blogger Michael Neal August 14, 2017 8:55 AM  

Virginian here, these people are the biggest tards for sure. Nobody is going to join the KKK and the Nazis in a revolution. They serve no purpose other than to make everyone on the right look bad and lose the PR battle. James Demore was a big public relations win for our cause but it has now been replaced by idiots on camera waving nazi flags. The Demore story has the capability to change minds but alt-reichtards do not, they have a negative effect.

Blogger Wanda Sherratt August 14, 2017 8:55 AM  

So Ben Shapiro was right, then?

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 8:56 AM  

Vox, you're simply incorrect to claim you aren't a leader when so many people follow your lead.

Blogger VD August 14, 2017 8:57 AM  

First, it was okay to hit the "alt-retards". Now it's okay to hit the "alt-reich".

They are the xact same people. Now, either you will show me where you have been criticizing Mike Enoch and all the Alt-Reichtards who have been attacking me for years, or you will drop the one-way criticism.

Understand? Don't even think about trying to hold me to a standard you hold no one else.

Blogger VD August 14, 2017 8:58 AM  

So Ben Shapiro was right, then?

No. Not even close.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 8:59 AM  

And, assuming the premise that you are in fact a leader, I say doing this video was an unwise decision. You can't convince them by appealing to values they don't hold, so the argument was doomed. Therefore its only effect is to create unnecessary trouble.

Anonymous Chad Chadler August 14, 2017 9:00 AM  

Totally agree Vox. The Alt-Right will need to have a zero tolerance policy for nazi larpers, symbols and rhetoric. I think this event underscores that. There were mostly normal people at that event but the media of course focused on the fringe and larpers. To do this the Alt-Right will need to go through another splintering, hopefully leaving the clownshow behind. Holding a public event like this where you are unable to control who shows up and even security, is like a movement giving an interview to the fake news. Everything is stacked against you.

Blogger red clock August 14, 2017 9:01 AM  

Thank you for this, Vox. I keep hearing 'don't punch to the right! Don't attack your allies!' but the neo-nazi fetishists and other incompetent loudmouths are not allies, they are enemies.

These kind of caricature idiots are one of the biggest reasons nationalism has failed to gain mainstream credence in the West - their role has always been crucial in media's propaganda to demonize white people.

The dissidents also have to hold themselves to higher standards than the establishment troops because one mistake on the nationalist side is amplified hundred-fold.

Also in the age of the internet with millions as audience at any time to spread your message, I see no reason to hold loud street rallies with little control and thousands of media cameras, unless you're a politician running for office.

Blogger VD August 14, 2017 9:03 AM  

And, assuming the premise that you are in fact a leader, I say doing this video was an unwise decision. You can't convince them by appealing to values they don't hold, so the argument was doomed. Therefore its only effect is to create unnecessary trouble.

First, not a leader. Second, as Cernovich and PJW well know, any association with Nazis will be used against you. Shapiro has been trying to do it to me. There is literally no downside to me jettisoning them, especially since my WND columns show that I am, and have always been, openly and avowedly anti-Nazi.

And to say I can't convince them is false. Read my Twitter timeline. More than a few AR's have concurred with me that the Swastika Panties crowd are worse than useless.

Blogger Paul R August 14, 2017 9:10 AM  

I think we should be pointing out the irony:
Muslim drives a bus through a crowd of people = "NAMALT!!!"... "We stand with our muslim friends"...etc.

White guy drives a car into a crowd and kills one person = "We must disavow all white nationalists!!!"

Pointing this out is what we should be focusing on. The left NEVER punches left. We constantly punch right. Look at the results over time.

Blogger Dangeresque August 14, 2017 9:10 AM  

I feel like branding yourself as the team that lost the last time around is always a bad strategy regardless of how dialectically correct they might have been in any one way. I even cringe at the confederate stuff. We need to stick to the new brand and only the new brand.

Anonymous Charlottesvillain August 14, 2017 9:11 AM  

@VD "Don't be. I am absolutely consistent about publicly opposing National Socialism and have been for 13 years."

I do not favor National Socialism either.

One thing I'd like to see is a more forward explanation for the personalized attacks on the "alt-reich", but not the "alt-lite", when both are not ideologically ideal, and both have attacked what you and I might consider the better parts of the alt-right.

"They are the xact same people. Now, either you will show me where you have been criticizing Mike Enoch and all the Alt-Reichtards who have been attacking me for years, or you will drop the one-way criticism.

Understand? Don't even think about trying to hold me to a standard you hold no one else."

They weren't the exact same people according to your previous taxonomy.

I have called out members of every branch for hyperactive shooting at every other branch, including the alt-reich going for the alt-lite. I'm consistent.

You once advised us to ignore the alt-lite when they sniped at us. I agreed. Should this not apply to the alt-reich sniping in this direction? Further, how often was their sniping provoked by shooting from the alt-west first?

Again, I mean this with all respect, and with the desire for strategic success.

Anonymous Taco Town August 14, 2017 9:12 AM  

Younger People don't necessarily have any personal connection to what the Nazis were historically. The only Nazism they've experienced is the left overusing it as a strawman to slime everyone who disagrees with them.

Most of them don't care about the history, or the ideology. Nazi is just a big Fuck You to the left. The alt right offers these people a better option on ideology, but angry young men want a strong "Fuck You Left!" as well which we aren't necessarily providing.

I think the alt-right needs to come with something to compete with that, offer angry young men a smarter attack.

Anonymous Shieko29 August 14, 2017 9:14 AM  

The alt-reich is irredeemable white trash. "Dey took er jobs!" Have some more fentanyl.

Blogger Dirtnapninja August 14, 2017 9:14 AM  

red clock wrote:Thank you for this, Vox. I keep hearing 'don't punch to the right! Don't attack your allies!' but the neo-nazi fetishists and other incompetent loudmouths are not allies, they are enemies.

These kind of caricature idiots are one of the biggest reasons nationalism has failed to gain mainstream credence in the West - their role has always been crucial in media's propaganda to demonize white people.


They consistently find ways to fuck everything up. THEY NEVER LEARN. They are toxic. This march set things back a great deal. Its the equivalent of an insurgency trying to move from phase one to phase two without being ready. Now we are knocked back to phase one, and we will lose alot of ground we had claimed.

Stupid fucking morons. Slough them off. Bury the dead. Fix the mistakes. Move on.

Blogger VD August 14, 2017 9:17 AM  

One thing I'd like to see is a more forward explanation for the personalized attacks on the "alt-reich", but not the "alt-lite", when both are not ideologically ideal, and both have attacked what you and I might consider the better parts of the alt-right.

Because the Alt-Lite are a) my friends and allies, b) they have not attacked the better parts, but have largely left them alone, c) most of them will eventually move AR, and d) none of them have ever attacked me.

They weren't the exact same people according to your previous taxonomy.

Incorrect. Alt-Retard and Alt-Reich are the same thing. Hence Alt-Reichtard. AKA Swastika Panties. Alt-Retard was never a part of the taxonomy, it was simply my name for the Alt-Reich, which I stopped using as part of an agreed-upon truce that was repeatedly broken by Alt-Reichtards.

I have called out members of every branch for hyperactive shooting at every other branch, including the alt-reich going for the alt-lite. I'm consistent.

Okay, I accept that.

You once advised us to ignore the alt-lite when they sniped at us. I agreed. Should this not apply to the alt-reich sniping in this direction? Further, how often was their sniping provoked by shooting from the alt-west first?

No, because the Alt-Reich's blunders and refusal to modify their tactics are harming the Alt-Right's momentum. Their sniping was never, ever, provoked by me until now. I gave them their chance. I was extremely patient. But they are far too stupid to tolerate, and more importantly, have no interest whatsoever in winning. They don't even think in those terms.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 14, 2017 9:17 AM  

People want freedom from ideology.

Blogger seeingsights August 14, 2017 9:17 AM  

The past few days I've been thinking about the effectivess of street protests in general, and I've concluded that it's not an effective tactic to advance a cause. Peaceful street protests don't persuade minds. And street protests can backfire on the protestors when they become obnoxious, or worse, violent.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother August 14, 2017 9:18 AM  

Let's keep moving.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother August 14, 2017 9:18 AM  

Alt-Retard is the Alt-Reich.

Anonymous Taco Town August 14, 2017 9:21 AM  

Don't write them off, they don't know any better. Offer them a better alternative for attacking the left, but it needs to be an attack. Angry young men want to attack, they don't want to just stand around talking.

Blogger Dangeresque August 14, 2017 9:22 AM  

Oh... And Nazis are leftists, so that solves the whole "punching right" nonsense.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer August 14, 2017 9:23 AM  

White identity politics should be made illegal (shut up about your preshus consteeetushon), they are obviously immoral, but all other identity politics will remain legal, TRUST US.

There was an opinion piece in the NYT a day or two ago. Instapundit linked to it. It was arguing that the Democrat party had been too focused on fundamental civil rights, such as free speech, and not enough on economic justice in the past and that was why Trump had been able to become President. Translated from the obfuscating verbiage it was basically saying that they should have used the power of the government to shutdown debate when they could have, like in Europe where hate speech laws enable the PTB to imprison people for posting comments critical of Islam on Facebook.

OpenID paworldandtimes August 14, 2017 9:25 AM  

The alt-reich is irredeemable white trash. "Dey took er jobs!" Have some more fentanyl.

The neoliberal speaks.

PA

Blogger Dangeresque August 14, 2017 9:25 AM  

Taco Town wrote:Don't write them off, they don't know any better. Offer them a better alternative for attacking the left, but it needs to be an attack. Angry young men want to attack, they don't want to just stand around talking.

Attack while not wearing the former losing team's jerseys as a sentimental totem. There's your alternative.

Blogger Wanda Sherratt August 14, 2017 9:25 AM  

How do you know the dress-up wing of the alt-right is "counterproductive"? What is that based on? Polls? Believable ones? The media and the pansy conservative party are keening about "white supremacists" and Nazis, but they did that after Berkeley too, and made the same arguments. Yet you considered Berkeley a great victory, and today Charlottesville is a flop. Why is their argument valid now?

The numbers of people participating in this event argue the opposite: this was a bigger event than Berkeley, so the movement is not losing legitimacy through the participation of play-Nazis. I don't think for a moment that it's gaining strength *because* of them, but I think the public may have more sense than you give them credit. They can see that pretend-Nazis are a small sliver of the alt-right, and have already priced them into the equation and discounted their importance.

Frankly, I think you're largely driven by aesthetic considerations here. You find the dressing up embarrassing, and project that feeling onto the public at large to find an excuse to shuffle aside an element distasteful to you.

Blogger Shamgar August 14, 2017 9:27 AM  

Alt-Right is about winning (Point 3). The Reich lost. And they lost to the SJWs of their day- Russian Commies.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 14, 2017 9:28 AM  

@51 Shieko29
"The alt-reich is irredeemable white trash." . "Dey took er jobs!" Have some more fentanyl."

Very sad to see this sort of toxic, hate-filled semitism still so prevalent in the current year. What do you think this is, 2015 or something? You're not fooling anyone with these dog whistles of "redneck" and "white trash" and "kulak" and "peasant." We all know what you mean.

Blogger VD August 14, 2017 9:30 AM  

Yet you considered Berkeley a great victory, and today Charlottesville is a flop. Why is their argument valid now?

On the basis of Richard Spencer's "run like little bitches, everyone" tweet, all of the whining and crying on Twitter, and the reaction of most of the normal people that I know.

After Berkeley, the reactions were just the opposite. I have no idea what they're saying on TV because I don't watch it.

I think the public may have more sense than you give them credit. They can see that pretend-Nazis are a small sliver of the alt-right, and have already priced them into the equation and discounted their importance.

That may be. Regardless, there is no benefit to increasing the degree of difficulty.

I think you're largely driven by aesthetic considerations here.

You're wrong. I'm driven by ideological and competence-related considerations. I have never approved of them. But even I did not believe they were as utterly stupid as they've shown themselves to be.

Anonymous Taco Town August 14, 2017 9:32 AM  

What Jersey should they wear? Offer an alternative.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 14, 2017 9:33 AM  

@64 Shamgar
"Alt-Right is about winning (Point 3). The Reich lost. And they lost to the SJWs of their day- Russian Commies."

An interesting characterization, but a false one. Trots and the Frankfurt School were the SJWs of the day. Stalinists have no real current year equivalent.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer August 14, 2017 9:33 AM  

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why anyone would want to brand themselves as a Nazi. If for no other reason it should be avoided simply because the label is toxic. It has been mocked and vilified since before WWII.

The very best that you can hope for is for people to consider you a buffoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8HdOHrc3OQ

But its more likely they will see you as sinister and evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfSjs_6MZOQ

But hey, this time when we march down the street dressed up in uniforms associated with genocide and totalitarianism the people will flock to our side because White!

Blogger Cail Corishev August 14, 2017 9:34 AM  

Ironic Nazi is best Nazi. That works online, not IRL.

True. Some journalist tweeted a screenshot from /pol/ where someone responded to the news of the death in Charlottesville with "Good." My first thought was, "Good thing he didn't scroll down."

He probably thought that was shocking, but even normies realize that everything goes online, so they deal with it by assuming none of it is really real. When you take it into the streets, that makes it real, so it matters more what message you're giving out.

That's why the comparison to the fat naked lolbertarian is perfect. I don't even know what his point was, but if he had done it as a meme of a fat naked man posted online, no one would have cared, and some people might even have heard his point. Bringing that act to a national convention's stage made it real and made people take it seriously -- which wasn't possible, so the alternative was to see the entire party as a joke.

Anonymous Jew Mad? August 14, 2017 9:36 AM  

"The alt-reich is irredeemable white trash." . "Dey took er jobs!" Have some more fentanyl."

Baskets of deplorables. I bet Trump loses in a landslide in November.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother August 14, 2017 9:37 AM  

Every Nazi LARPer needs to be told this every day. They are leftists. They are losers.

America love a winner. The very idea of losing is hateful.

Anonymous Jew Mad? August 14, 2017 9:38 AM  

"So if they can't deal with "hardships" like getting a job and it being a junkie, let them suicide en masse. "

White genocide.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 9:39 AM  

First, not a leader.

You're denying an obvious reality. Or you're using the word by a personalized definition.

Anonymous Jew Mad? August 14, 2017 9:40 AM  

"Every Nazi LARPer needs to be told this every day. They are leftists. They are losers. "

Indeed. That Google engineer who was fired should kill himself too. "DAY TAKING OUR JERBS!" is not an excuse you dumb white trash.

Anonymous Taco Town August 14, 2017 9:40 AM  

The Nazi label is toxic for two reasons:

1. The actual history
2. The past 100 years of political indoctrination

As I see it, many people especially among the younger generations have no sense of #1 and have actively rejected #2, and Nazi just doesn't hold the same stigma as it does for the rest of us.

Blogger allyn71 August 14, 2017 9:40 AM  

What Jersey should they wear? Offer an alternative.

The Alt-West. Western Culture. American Nationalism. Look at Based-Stickman and his ilk, Gavin McInnes and the Proudboys, there are many others.

Look at the difference in the images from the Battle of Berkeley vs Cville. Nazi LARPING is loosing, Capt. America is winning. Be Capt. America.

Blogger S1AL August 14, 2017 9:41 AM  

Taco Town, if you're that obsessed with historical accoutrements, pick something from somebody who won (Martel, Ferdinand and Isabella, Sobieski) and mix it with the American flag.

Don't use the emblems of losers, especially ones who are literally anti-American.

Blogger S1AL August 14, 2017 9:43 AM  

And you're an idiot. The youngest generations are fully cognizant of who the Nazis were. They were genocidal, warmongering losers who we defeated. You cannot possibly pick a worse fetish.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 9:45 AM  

Attacking the swastika while defending the Confederate flag is hypocrisy.

Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. August 14, 2017 9:46 AM  

I'll be damned. LARPing about LARPers is a thing.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 14, 2017 9:46 AM  

@69 I cannot, for the life of me, understand why anyone would want to brand themselves as a Nazi.

Oh yes you do. Eyeballs!

You and I have no idea why a man would dress up to look like Chiquita Banana and publicly (and loudly) promote receptive anal intercourse, either, but some do so.

I think it's a short-circuit in their risk-reward processing. Some people are so desperate for attention, so in need of being noticed (and thus rescued from the fate of obscurity) that they'll cut off body parts and disfigure their faces. Donning a uniform that gets you surrounded by cameras is small cheese compared to having your face surgically altered to resemble a cat's.

The loss of Natural Selection among First World peoples has resulted in the proliferation of bat-guano crazy individuals.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer August 14, 2017 9:47 AM  

As I see it, many people especially among the younger generations have no sense of #1 and have actively rejected #2, and Nazi just doesn't hold the same stigma as it does for the rest of us.

Not true. Plenty of movies are still being made were Nazis are portrayed as evil. It is pretty routine to use neo-Nazis as the villains because using any other group such as Muslims is sure to draw the rath of SJWs and possibly cause box office problems outside the US.

Anyone that doesn't understand that the label Nazi is toxic and sure to turn off large numbers of people without offering any benefits whatsoever has no business trying to participate in a political movement.

Anonymous Charlottesvillain August 14, 2017 9:47 AM  

@VD
Thanks for the response. I respect your personal loyalty but I'm of two minds about letting it affect decisions of people's political worthiness.

On another point, what popped to my mind is your "fuck 'em all" comment towards Spencer the other day. From my vantage, I don't get the attack, based on the rationale you gave for attacking people. (from what I've seen) He doesn't attack you, he's not a Nazi, and while you two have ideological differences, they're relatively small, and he doesn't aggro you or your people on that basis. Is it really just the EU thing and all that? Seems like needless infighting, TBH.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 14, 2017 9:49 AM  

Attacking the swastika while defending the Confederate flag is hypocrisy.

Only if the only thing you conflate with the Confederacy is the perpetuation of chattel slavery. Talk about adopting your opponent's frame....

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 14, 2017 9:49 AM  

"On the basis of Richard Spencer's "run like little bitches, everyone" tweet, all of the whining and crying on Twitter, and the reaction of most of the normal people that I know.

After Berkeley, the reactions were just the opposite."

We also saw a shift in tactics. Previously, the go-to move was to have the cops stand back and allow large numbers of communists attack small numbers of nationalists, which tends to create sympathetic optics if any raw footage makes it out. Not a viable tactic for a situation where the Far Left was far outnumbered, so what they did instead was to have the cops attack (but not arrest) nationalists, with the leftists as backup.

Note that this occurred prior to the scheduled start of the rally, and that cops on the scene (OK, only ostensibly-- actually the major/ governor) ignored a judge's ruling in declaring an "unlawful assembly" immediately prior to their assault on the group. Also that the nationalists worked in good faith with law enforcement for months prior to the rally. Clearly, some analysis and tactical adjustment for the next time is warranted.

"And Nazis are leftists, so that solves the whole "punching right" nonsense."

I usually say this immediately after exclaiming "Dems R da real racists!" Works every time. Honest.

Blogger allyn71 August 14, 2017 9:50 AM  

For all the NAZI losers.

Your bitching about Vox shooting right shows how stupid you are. Vox was being tolerant and gave you more air and credit than you ever deserved. You need him, he doesn't need you. While everyone was pointing out how you were retarded for jumping in shit, over and over again, Vox kept trying to give you a chance to come around, clean yourself up, and get your act together.

Vox's fault was in not putting a cap in your dumb ass 9 months ago when it was obvious you were incapable of being anything other than the alt-Retard. The Supreme Dark Lord was generous to a fault in this instance.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 9:52 AM  

dc.sunsets wrote:Attacking the swastika while defending the Confederate flag is hypocrisy.

Only if the only thing you conflate with the Confederacy is the perpetuation of chattel slavery. Talk about adopting your opponent's frame....


The Confederacy lost.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer August 14, 2017 9:53 AM  

I think dc.sunsets in comment #82 nails it. It makes no sense to dress up as a Nazi if your goal is to gain a political advantage. The only possible reason is to draw attention to yourself.

Blogger S1AL August 14, 2017 9:53 AM  

"Attacking the swastika while defending the Confederate flag is hypocrisy."

(1) The Confederate Battle Flag is at least American, with a genuine cultural heritage.

(2) Most people don't like neo-Confederates, either, and flying that flag is only somewhat less idiotic. The difference is that the swastika generates outrage across the political spectrum, while the battle flag mostly just gets eye rolls. Still a bad idea, and seriously - loser apparel. Literally.

Anonymous A August 14, 2017 9:54 AM  

"Councilman formally calls for Baltimore's Confederate monuments to be destroyed"

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-scott-confederate-monuments-20170813-story.html

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 14, 2017 9:54 AM  

"Anyone that doesn't understand that the label Nazi is toxic and sure to turn off large numbers of people"

Yet those who attempt to deconstruct the leftist narrative, while still hating and fearing the devils of the progressive cult, and worshipping its gods, are doing it right? Uh huh.

Blogger allyn71 August 14, 2017 9:56 AM  

@28 ... who were arguing all along that the Alt-Reich were simply incapable of possessing any utility for defending America or the West"

He's not wrong.

+1 This has been inevitable for awhile now.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 9:56 AM  

I'm not saying to stop flying the Confederate flag by any means. I'm saying, you don't tell a Neo-Confederate to stop flying the Confederate flag and expect to win that argument. You argue that he needs to fly it tactically to reduce the costs of the symbol associated with propaganda trashing historical losers.

Blogger VD August 14, 2017 9:58 AM  

Clearly, some analysis and tactical adjustment for the next time is warranted.

We'll see if they can learn or not. But understanding that the other side is going to escalate as well is not rocket science. I knew the SF-SJWs were going to bring more votes to the Hugo and planned accordingly in 2016; how did they fail to anticipate that a left-wing mayor was going to try to ambush them somehow?

Is it really just the EU thing and all that?

There is something else behind the scenes. I am not at all pleased by what I have seen of his ethics or his judgment. It's too soon to say anything publicly yet.

Blogger Josh (the gayest thing here) August 14, 2017 9:58 AM  

The alt retards in Charlottesville are hurting, not helping, the monuments. Cities are accelerating their removal plans in response to Charlottesville.

Thanks morons.

Blogger Michael Neal August 14, 2017 9:59 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 10:00 AM  

You frame the question in boring, quantitative marketing terms: "How many people are going to see you flying the Confederate flag at this event? What are the demographics? What percent of each demo do you expect to turn into leads? What percent of those leads become customers/converts? Etc."

Blogger Sam August 14, 2017 10:01 AM  

People keep aligning with the Nazis because there is no alternative pro-white uniform. Yes, this is retarded given history (the Nazis worked with Muslims and blacks to kill Slavs); it also happens to be true. Inventing an alternate uniform doesn't work because people need to know what the uniform means and only Nazism currently does that.

The fundamental issue is that all the pro-white totems in the United States are tied up with the United States. They are all civic nationalist totems now. This is why we can't have secular paganism people.

Christianity will work... in Europe. In the United States where blacks and Hispanics are also Christian is not a unique rallying cry for white people.

The closest I can see to a workable solution is to get them to wear different fascist uniforms. Maybe Austrofascism for the sake of irony.

Blogger S1AL August 14, 2017 10:02 AM  

"You argue that he needs to fly it tactically to reduce the costs of the symbol associated with propaganda trashing historical losers."

This is ridiculous. Nobody is making an "argument" by flying the battle flag. It's a purely rhetorical statement and must be treated as such. Your options generally include ignore, disassociate, and disavow.

Anonymous rienzi August 14, 2017 10:02 AM  

67. Taco Town:"What Jersey should they wear? Offer an alternative."

Something with American flags, eagles, and pictures of the guys on Mt. Rushmore plastered all over it. Get somebody with deep pockets to have Hugo Boss design it.

People put on the Nazi and Klan regalia, because it makes them feel all tough and badass. Antifa likes to dress up as Ninjas for the same reason.

If we're going to have people who like or need to play dress-up on our side, at least have them wear something with positive connotations for the ordinary observer.

Blogger S1AL August 14, 2017 10:03 AM  

I suppose you can include "embrace", if you like losing.

Blogger dienw August 14, 2017 10:03 AM  

I think the alt-right needs to come with something to compete with that, offer angry young men a smarter attack.

Fine; but it needs planning.
Each state has its legends and heroes which form its founding history; so, if there must be LARPing, LARP to that:
The eastern states which form the original Union of thirteen states have the Continental Army; Virginia in particular has its hero in Geo. Washington among others (Maj. Gen. Henry Lee, "Light Horse Harry", Governor of Virginia . Have a group of fellows LARP as members of a Continental Army troop led by Washington; make it a motley crew with some troops having ragged uniforms and rags for shoes. When the deep state's actors attack, be they Antifa or police, seeing American troops from the Founding attacked by even the police will deeply affect the public's hind-brain.

In NC, use Nathaniel Greene; in PA/NJ use Valley Forge troops.

California has its founding heroes as does Texas.

It is all street theater: this is a main lesson from the Left of the 60s and 70s.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer August 14, 2017 10:03 AM  

#92

1) The Nazis were evil. That doesn't actually need deconstructing because it is true and I'm not interested in deconstructing narratives, leftist or otherwise. I am interested in determining and communicating the truth.

2) The Nazi brand is toxic. Adopting it overs no benefits and has lots of downside. This is a truth. You talking about "deconstructing the leftist narrative" does not and cannot change that. If you want to influence people you have to understand and address what they currently think. Not what you think they should think.

3)Oh, and Nazis were losers who believed a lot of mystical mumbo-jumbo and based their ideology, such as it was, on completely false premises. They pretty much lucked into power and once there they pretty much screwed up Germany because they were both incompetent and corrupt.

Blogger dienw August 14, 2017 10:06 AM  

I should mention handouts: during the sixties, the Left had some of its finest cartoonists providing images for handouts at rallies.

Blogger Josh (the gayest thing here) August 14, 2017 10:07 AM  

Attacking the swastika while defending the Confederate flag is hypocrisy.

Thw battle flag is a symbol of southron nationalism. The swastika is not a symbol of any nationalism.

Anonymous Koanic August 14, 2017 10:08 AM  

Vox did nothing wrong.

> Cities are accelerating their removal plans in response to Charlottesville.

So what? Let the monuments match the reality. The Lie serves them, not us. I wish they would dynamite Mt Rushmore and replace it with Obama and Oprah.

> On the basis of Richard Spencer's "run like little bitches, everyone" tweet, all of the whining and crying on Twitter, and the reaction of most of the normal people that I know.

Ouch. James LaFond predicted that if Spencer continues in politics, he will be killed.

Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. August 14, 2017 10:09 AM  

Folks...

There were, for all intents and purposes, no LARPers at the rally.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 10:10 AM  

S1AL wrote:"You argue that he needs to fly it tactically to reduce the costs of the symbol associated with propaganda trashing historical losers."

This is ridiculous. Nobody is making an "argument" by flying the battle flag. It's a purely rhetorical statement and must be treated as such. Your options generally include ignore, disassociate, and disavow.


Marketing is just rhetoric with statistics. No, your best option is to reframe in quantitative terms, based on their pre-held values. You don't use the stick on religious fanatics, you use the carrot.

Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. August 14, 2017 10:11 AM  

I wish they would dynamite Mt Rushmore and replace it with Obama and Oprah.

May I steal this? 'Cause I'm stealing this.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 10:13 AM  

Josh (the gayest thing here) wrote:Attacking the swastika while defending the Confederate flag is hypocrisy.

Thw battle flag is a symbol of southron nationalism. The swastika is not a symbol of any nationalism.


They are both symbols of losers.

Blogger S1AL August 14, 2017 10:14 AM  

"You don't use the stick on religious fanatics, you use the carrot."

Fanatics don't change their minds. On the rare occasions that they do, it's to go full bore in the opposite direction. You're wasting time on the marginal fringes that nobody actually wants around anyway. You think they're bad now? Just wait until they see any amount of success or power. Hell, we've already seen what happens when the nuts get one small victory.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 10:15 AM  

Koanic wrote:> On the basis of Richard Spencer's "run like little bitches, everyone" tweet, all of the whining and crying on Twitter, and the reaction of most of the normal people that I know.

Ouch. James LaFond predicted that if Spencer continues in politics, he will be killed.


He'd be worth more to us as a martyr. Unlike Vox I have zero respect for his intellect. Anybody can read a book.

Blogger Xellos August 14, 2017 10:17 AM  

@85 "Only if the only thing you conflate with the Confederacy is the perpetuation of chattel slavery."

Only if the only thing you conflate with swastikas are Nazis.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 14, 2017 10:19 AM  

@88 The Confederacy lost.

Yep. In large part by
1. failing on the moral level.
2. adopting the strategies & tactics of its opponent.

Exactly what the Swasticrowd is doing.

Would adopting the Hammer & Sickle be less hypocritical?

Anonymous Taco Town August 14, 2017 10:20 AM  

Why do people wave the Nazi flag? Because it's the ultimate "F$&@ you!" to the status quo. Being offensive and hostile is the point. These guys are angry, and aren't interested in intellectual discussion. They want to spit in the face of the people hurting them. We aren't offering them that sort of alternative.

I'm not advocating Nazism, I'm just saying these guys can be useful. They are willing to hurt the enemy and risk being hurt in the process. They are willing to take casualties.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 10:20 AM  

S1AL wrote:"You don't use the stick on religious fanatics, you use the carrot."

Fanatics don't change their minds. On the rare occasions that they do, it's to go full bore in the opposite direction. You're wasting time on the marginal fringes that nobody actually wants around anyway. You think they're bad now? Just wait until they see any amount of success or power. Hell, we've already seen what happens when the nuts get one small victory.


You're an idiot if you think anyone except the losers in society are going to get off their asses. Happy, successful, and uncharitable people have no interest in war, cultural or otherwise, because it's much easier to ride the comfort train into the grave. War is fought with anger, disgust, and fear.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 10:21 AM  

Low social mood = more losers.

Blogger VD August 14, 2017 10:22 AM  

James LaFond predicted that if Spencer continues in politics, he will be killed.

No chance. First, no support. He was wandering around alone in DC during the inauguration. So, he couldn't get elected dogcatcher. Second, he's far too useful to the media narrative.

I don't dislike him personally. He's far more moderate than most people understand. But I consider his awareness and his judgment to be sub-average.

Blogger S1AL August 14, 2017 10:22 AM  

"Happy, successful, and uncharitable people have no interest in war, cultural or otherwise, because it's much easier to ride the comfort train into the grave. War is fought with anger, disgust, and fear."

Every single signer of the Declaration of Independence says you're wrong.

Anonymous Rigel Kent August 14, 2017 10:23 AM  

When I see someone decked out in nazi regalia I think they're either a plant, or an idiot more interested in larping then getting things done.

I have no time or interest for either.

Blogger Josh (the gayest thing here) August 14, 2017 10:23 AM  

I'm not advocating Nazism, I'm just saying these guys can be useful. They are willing to hurt the enemy and risk being hurt in the process. They are willing to take casualties.

They're not useful. Have they done anything useful in the past year?

Anonymous fop August 14, 2017 10:24 AM  

Is it really true that the naziLARPers are pro-EU socialists? That alone should be reason enough to ridicule them.

Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. August 14, 2017 10:26 AM  

You're an idiot if you think anyone except the losers in society are going to get off their asses.

Plenty of winners (by pretty much any measure) at the rally; plenty more in the Alt-Right ready to die if/when to comes to that.

If you're 'White', you're losing.

Blogger Michael Neal August 14, 2017 10:28 AM  

People like James Demore are a million times more useful than any idiot wearing a ridiculous costume. If you want to wear costumes wear ones that mock the left and make fun of their sacred cows.

Anonymous BluePony August 14, 2017 10:29 AM  

Aaaaand now the media is using it as a pile on to Trump. He didn't disavow strenuously enough, or something. Doesn't really matter. They grab the ammo power ups and start firing.

Good job!

Blogger YIH August 14, 2017 10:31 AM  

For those who were wondering where that quote came from:
Why I Don’t Identify as a National Socialist by Andrew Anglin.
I mention him by name because he's no longer the sole author of DS, it's pretty much a group blog now.
Anglin also mentions that Hitler was not exactly a healthy man in fact saying ''and if we imagine a universe where the war never happened, he still had serious health problems and would not have made it to 65.''
For those who say ''but he lived a healthy lifestyle, no smoking, no drinking, and was a vegetarian'', which was all true, buuuttttt:
1. Vegetarian is not necessarily a healthy diet, you can be a complete vegan and still eat a ton of carbs - which will bloat you.
2. He had a fondness for meth, did quite a bit of it from what I gather. As the war progressed, it became fairly well-known that he became increasingly irrational and paranoid - common side effects of meth use.

Blogger BunE22 August 14, 2017 10:31 AM  

@ Chad Chadler

Maybe next time they shouldn't call it a Unite the Right rally. I suggest Unite Some of the Right rally, Unite the Best of the Right rally, or even Unite the Right Right rally.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 14, 2017 10:31 AM  

"how did they fail to anticipate that a left-wing mayor was going to try to ambush them somehow?"

Yeah. Certainly a valid point. I realize that this is a rhetorical question, but I suspect that a large part of the answer may be a very simple one: too much faith in rules/ following the system. A weakness (and a strength) of all right wing movements. "The judge said that we could hold a rally, so we're good!"

Note that the president's every decision can be countermanded by any random federal judge, but a mayor can safely ignore a judge's ruling. Anarcho-tyranny strikes again. A point to consider for those who naively believe things like "Google can fire James Damore for his political opinions, so I can fire leftists for theirs."

Of course, rallies are not an end in themselves. How many demonstrated against the Iraq War in 2002-2003? And what difference did it make?

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 14, 2017 10:33 AM  

I hope Trump absolutely creams white identity politics today

Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. August 14, 2017 10:33 AM  

rallies are not an end in themselves

Bingo.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 10:34 AM  

Vox,

Here's what it comes down to. You are a leader whether you like it or not, because people follow you. Hell, you have Ilk and VFM who will tear me to pieces if you just say the word. You are the single most influential figure in the Alt-West. If you continue to refuse the responsibility of your position because you don't feel like a leader, the Alt-West is going to lose Generation Zyklon.

I can't make you choose one way or another, but the choice will be made whether you like it or not.

Anonymous Taco Town August 14, 2017 10:34 AM  

[i]You're an idiot if you think anyone except the losers in society are going to get off their asses. Happy, successful, and uncharitable people have no interest in war, cultural or otherwise, because it's much easier to ride the comfort train into the grave. War is fought with anger, disgust, and fear.[/i]

Losers, angry young men, and people with something to lose will fight

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer August 14, 2017 10:35 AM  

#126

Yeah, just caught a few seconds of some leftist harping on FNC. My wife asked what they were mad about Trump saying now, I told her that apparently he hadn't denounced Nazis enough.

Anonymous Jack Amok August 14, 2017 10:35 AM  

Every 1488er needs to make a choice: What's more important, the 14, or the 88? Because you'll never recruit enough Americans with Nazi imagery to make the 14 words a reality.

The Gammas and Omegas will choose the 88 since they're not going to have any kids anyway, so the 14 doesn't mean much to them.

The Betas and Deltas, they're the ones we need to recruit. Make appeals to them

Blogger dc.sunsets August 14, 2017 10:36 AM  

Aeoli Pera wrote:Low social mood = more losers.

Sort of.

Low social mood means more anger. More rage. On all sides. More conflict. People spontaneously forming up into groups to hurl insults, if not bricks & Molotov Cocktails, at each other.

Look at the Rust Belt & white underclass. All that arose during a BOOM! (for some people.)

I look at Charlottesville and marvel; the DJIA is 22,000! Yet the National Guard was called out (in reserve.)

Holy. Sh**. What do we imagine it will look like three years into a bear market? In 1964 stocks (and social mood) topped, and look how many cities burned in the next couple years!

Everywhere I look I see piles of brush. A bear market will turn it into the driest of tinder. The spark will come.

We ain't seen nothin' yet.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 10:37 AM  

Anglin is a smart dude but he's still a pagan. If he doesn't change his mind on the Yahweh Question then he's going to be right back to swastikas by the end of the year.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 14, 2017 10:38 AM  

@104 Ron Winkleheimer

"1) The Nazis were evil... blablabla"

You have faithfully signaled your blind allegiance to the basic tenets of Holocaustianity, as well as your loyalty to the progressive cult in general. Good boy. You may congratulate yourself now.

Anonymous RedSector August 14, 2017 10:39 AM  

"Why do people wave the Nazi flag? Because it's the ultimate "F$&@ you!" to the status quo."

Fsat you?

Maybe it's just me, but I see, say, burning down CNN HQ as more of an *ultimate* "FSAT YOU!" to the establishment. Waving a Nazi flag translates more as "Herp derp"

" If you want to wear costumes wear ones that mock the left and make fun of their sacred cows."

Red pussy hats! With swastikas!

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 10:39 AM  

Jack Amok wrote:Every 1488er needs to make a choice: What's more important, the 14, or the 88? Because you'll never recruit enough Americans with Nazi imagery to make the 14 words a reality.

Precisely.

Blogger Bobo #117 August 14, 2017 10:39 AM  

@aeoli pera

"The Confederacy lost."

Appomattox was just a temporary cease-fire.
You don't get down South much, do you?

Blogger VD August 14, 2017 10:39 AM  

A point to consider for those who naively believe things like "Google can fire James Damore for his political opinions, so I can fire leftists for theirs.

It's not naive. It's been done. Many times. You just don't do it like a sperg who has to announce why he does everything he does.

Blogger S1AL August 14, 2017 10:42 AM  

"You have faithfully signaled your blind allegiance to the basic tenets of Holocaustianity, as well as your loyalty to the progressive cult in general. Good boy. You may congratulate yourself now."

Monomaniac gonna monomania. Even if the Holocaust had never happened, the Nazis would have been evil, genocidal*, warmongering, mystical pagans.

*See: the Slavs

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) August 14, 2017 10:42 AM  

The Betas and Deltas, they're the ones we need to recruit. Make appeals to them

I don't think there are that many betas or deltas in the alt retard.

Blogger Nate August 14, 2017 10:43 AM  

"More than a few AR's have concurred with me that the Swastika Panties crowd are worse than useless."

Yes. They are not just useless... they are actively counter productive. Its like having a WR that isn't just bad. He deliberately blocks his own teammates to laugh about it. He gives the ball to the other team... not on accident... but deliberately.

He's not playing the same game you are. What you call winning isn't even relevant to what he is doing.

Anonymous Koanic August 14, 2017 10:44 AM  

> No chance. First, no support.

Sorry, I was unclear. I should have said "continue in political activism", not "continue in politics". LaFond meant that if Spencer keeps doing the kind of street stupid stuff he's doing, he'll get killed.

I tend to agree with Aeoli that martyrdom is the most useful function Nazi Mr. Rogers can serve. It will inspire more Dylann Roofs - who had Nazi drawings. Now there's a eusocial function for the despised omega! I don't see any Christians going down guns blazing for America.

> People keep aligning with the Nazis because there is no alternative pro-white uniform.

There's a Schelling point at American flags and Trump, but it's pretty civnat, sadly.

But maybe that's a quitter attitude. All their memes are belong to us. Let's make the flag racist again! Red white and blue are Caucasian colors that muds lack unless you excise their insides. 50 stars for 50 states symbolizes completed continental genocide. The sacred Constitution stands for the fractional subhumanity of negroes, amen.

Trump - so racist right now. It's great, because it proves that all white people are racist. Which we knew all along, but now it's out in the open. So we might as well roll with it and make America white again. If an ethnostate is good enough for God's chosen people the Israelis, then it's good enough for me. You don't hate Israel, do you? There are a lot of anti-Semite multiculturalists who believe in multi-ethnic empires like the one the Nazis tried to conquer. Those people should be fired and then punched in the face.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 14, 2017 10:44 AM  

@81 I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are.
"I'll be damned. LARPing about LARPers is a thing"

Meta-LARPing?

Blogger Cail Corishev August 14, 2017 10:45 AM  

Anyone that doesn't understand that the label Nazi is toxic and sure to turn off large numbers of people without offering any benefits whatsoever

And that's really the key. Even if, after decades of agree-and-amplify, you could get to the point where the swastika is no more toxic than any other symbol....then what? How does rehabilitating the symbol benefit you? People won't suddenly start following a neutral symbol. You're still at square one, trying to convince people to follow you and your newly-non-toxic symbol. You could have been in that same position a lot sooner simply by choosing a different symbol.

It would make sense if there were already millions of Nazi-lovers in America, keeping their Nazi-love secret because it's politically incorrect. In that case, you'd be trying to get them to come out of the closet, which would encourage others to do the same, and suddenly you'd have a large, like-minded, resolute mass of people on your hands, just looking for leadership.

That can't be what they think, is it? Please tell me that's not what they think.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer August 14, 2017 10:45 AM  

You have faithfully signaled your blind allegiance to the basic tenets of Holocaustianity

Blah, blah, blah. What S1AL said.

Anonymous BluePony August 14, 2017 10:46 AM  

"Maybe next time they shouldn't call it a Unite the Right rally. I suggest Unite Some of the Right rally, Unite the Best of the Right rally, or even Unite the Right Right rally."

Resist The Totalitarian Left? Fight Progressive Bigotry? I'm sure something more melodic and catchy could be concocted along those lines. Aren't we supposed to turn their own tactics and rhetoric on them?

"Unite The Right" just made normies think "and do what?" Saw it first hand over the weekend. Hell, *I* thought it when I first heard of it.

Blogger S1AL August 14, 2017 10:48 AM  

"That can't be what they think, is it? Please tell me that's not what they think."

Ok, I definitely won't tell you that. I will most certainly not point out that it bears a striking resemblance to the "Secret King" mentality. For the sake of your mental health, I will say nothing of the sort.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 10:48 AM  

I have to do some work now, and there's nothing left to be said. The bottom line is that even communists take care of their wounded. If the Alt-West can't even do their most basic Christian duty of caring for the poor, the sick, the orphans, and the LOSERS, we'll never win anything because when the cards are down I need the guy next to me to be willing to lay down his life for me.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 14, 2017 10:50 AM  

@143 S1AL

Exactly. "Never again!" is the rallying cry of all True Conservatives™.

How can we get anywhere if we don't slavishly respect the taboos of the Left?

Blogger Cecil Henry August 14, 2017 10:51 AM  

These idiots are likely controlled opposition (at least a catalytic few)

The right should do the same: get more nutjob intolerant radical leftists SJW's out there creating the ugliness and showing their REAL agenda for all to see.

Help your enemy when he's destroying himself

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) August 14, 2017 10:53 AM  

If the Alt-West can't even do their most basic Christian duty of caring for the poor, the sick, the orphans, and the LOSERS, we'll never win anything because when the cards are down I need the guy next to me to be willing to lay down his life for me.

I'm not sure that the losers can be helped. At some level, they like losing and like being losers. There are omegas and gammas at alpha game who are still complaining about the same issues they complained about five years ago.

Blogger Cail Corishev August 14, 2017 10:55 AM  

Attacking the swastika while defending the Confederate flag is hypocrisy.

I live in Illinois, "Land of Lincoln." If I fly a Confederate flag from my porch, some people might frown and mutter. Possibly it could cost me a client or two if they happened to see it. If I fly a Nazi flag, I'll probably get a call from my mom asking me what the heck is going on, because she heard from three different people that the whole neighborhood is buzzing about my flag and people are calling the police to report one of those skinhead compounds they hear about on the news.

There was a prominent Confederate flag in every episode of Dukes of Hazzard, for cripes sake, and it doesn't get much more innocent and wholesomely American than 1980s TV.

There's no comparison.

Blogger S1AL August 14, 2017 10:55 AM  

And right on queue, Yorkey totally doesn't confirm Cal's brain-breaking face palm moment. That most certainly didn't happen. For the sake of Cail's mental health.

Anonymous BluePony August 14, 2017 10:57 AM  

"I will most certainly not point out that it bears a striking resemblance to the "Secret King" mentality."

Secret Führer.

"The right should do the same: get more nutjob intolerant radical leftists SJW's out there creating the ugliness and showing their REAL agenda for all to see."

Or do everything possible to make some of their crazy plans happen. Maxine Waters wants to create a Black Party? How do I help make it happen? Some Democrats want to toss out all whites? Meme it hard.

Blogger S1AL August 14, 2017 10:58 AM  

Christians also have a divinely-mandated responsibility to move on from those who will not listen (Matthew 10:14).

Blogger ZhukovG August 14, 2017 10:59 AM  

Nazism is a complete non-starter. Southern Nationalism has obviously limited appeal and is, for obvious reasons, divisive even among The Right. While I am a Southern Nationalist, I am more interested in winning the current war than scoring 'Dixie Points'.

What we need is to use the 16 Points of the Alt-Right to develop an American Nationalism. It should focus on 'Mom and Apple Pie' America rather than Imperial America.

What America needs is not a Civil War, but a new War of Independence from the Globalist Empire created in our name.

Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. August 14, 2017 10:59 AM  

@147 Meta-LARPing?

I think it would be odd for an Alt-Right think tank to not meta-LARP.

@152 If the Alt-West can't even do their most basic Christian duty of caring for [...] the LOSERS, we'll never win anything because when the cards are down I need the guy next to me to be willing to lay down his life for me.

Would you for him?



Blogger Ron Winkleheimer August 14, 2017 10:59 AM  

How can we get anywhere if we don't slavishly respect the taboos of the Left?

I'm gonna have to give you a trigger warning here.

Maybe, just maybe mind you:

1) Nazis really were evil
2) Even if they weren't most people think they were
3) Therefore, get ready for it cause this might just blow your mind.

Dressing up as Nazis is a bad tactic that is counter-productive.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 14, 2017 11:01 AM  

"It's not naive. It's been done. Many times. You just don't do it like a sperg who has to announce why he does everything he does."

Of course. But there's an important difference between being able to fire someone on a stealth basis for leftist political beliefs, and being able to openly fire someone for right wing beliefs, and have the legacy media publicize it. The secondary effects of the latter (intimidation, etc.) are far greater.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 11:01 AM  

Josh (the sexiest thing here) wrote:If the Alt-West can't even do their most basic Christian duty of caring for the poor, the sick, the orphans, and the LOSERS, we'll never win anything because when the cards are down I need the guy next to me to be willing to lay down his life for me.

I'm not sure that the losers can be helped. At some level, they like losing and like being losers. There are omegas and gammas at alpha game who are still complaining about the same issues they complained about five years ago.


https://www.bls.gov/emp/ep_table_303.htm

Blogger Cail Corishev August 14, 2017 11:01 AM  

The fundamental issue is that all the pro-white totems in the United States are tied up with the United States. They are all civic nationalist totems now.

True. Unfortunately, that brings us to a "Spot a problem, fix a problem" moment. We can say we need symbols for people to rally around that aren't infected with bad ideologies on either side, but no one's going to create them except us.

That brings us back to a familiar point: it's hard to come up with symbols because we -- white Americans -- are not a nation. If we were, there would already be symbols we would all take for granted. But as soon as we try to pick something, it descends into arguments over flags and statues.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 11:02 AM  

I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. wrote:@147 Meta-LARPing?

I think it would be odd for an Alt-Right think tank to not meta-LARP.

@152 If the Alt-West can't even do their most basic Christian duty of caring for [...] the LOSERS, we'll never win anything because when the cards are down I need the guy next to me to be willing to lay down his life for me.

Would you for him?


Of course. Jesus died for me first.

Anonymous Jack Amok August 14, 2017 11:03 AM  

I don't think there are that many betas or deltas in the alt retard

Certainly many more of them in the alt-lite than the alt-reich, which should answer charllotesvilans question

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 14, 2017 11:04 AM  

@162 Ron Winkleheimer
"Dressing up as Nazis is a bad tactic that is counter-productive."

Wait, is this super-lazy strawmanning, or are you actually attempting to find points on which we agree? Did you even read the thread? Surely even you can't be as slow as the "argument" makes you appear.

Blogger Crush Limbraw August 14, 2017 11:05 AM  

How difficult would it be to deliberately induce DaNaziPants into every rally - just to meet the media narrative? The DNP's are easily fed and easily led - in effect - a false flag operation!

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 14, 2017 11:05 AM  

"This not "the"

Anonymous Panzer Man August 14, 2017 11:06 AM  

Cail Corishev wrote:The fundamental issue is that all the pro-white totems in the United States are tied up with the United States. They are all civic nationalist totems now.

True. Unfortunately, that brings us to a "Spot a problem, fix a problem" moment. We can say we need symbols for people to rally around that aren't infected with bad ideologies on either side, but no one's going to create them except us.

That brings us back to a familiar point: it's hard to come up with symbols because we -- white Americans -- are not a nation. If we were, there would already be symbols we would all take for granted. But as soon as we try to pick something, it descends into arguments over flags and statues.


So in other words -- hopeless? Never was a nation here, never will be, other than Mexico Norte, New Somalia, and West Aiiiiee-istan?

That's depressing.

Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. August 14, 2017 11:07 AM  

Aeoli Pera wrote:I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. wrote:@147 Meta-LARPing?

I think it would be odd for an Alt-Right think tank to not meta-LARP.

@152 If the Alt-West can't even do their most basic Christian duty of caring for [...] the LOSERS, we'll never win anything because when the cards are down I need the guy next to me to be willing to lay down his life for me.

Would you for him?



Of course. Jesus died for me first.


Then I suggest you re-tool your understanding of winning and losing.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 14, 2017 11:08 AM  

@165 Cail Corishev
"That brings us back to a familiar point: it's hard to come up with symbols because we -- white Americans -- are not a nation. If we were, there would already be symbols we would all take for granted."

Da Black Pill. But a valid one.

Blogger Dirtnapninja August 14, 2017 11:08 AM  

BluePony wrote:Resist The Totalitarian Left? Fight Progressive Bigotry? I'm sure something more melodic and catchy could be concocted along those lines. Aren't we supposed to turn their own tactics and rhetoric on them?

"Unite The Right" just made normies think "and do what?" Saw it first hand over the weekend. Hell, *I* thought it when I first heard of it.


When the Canadian Reform Party rose on a tide of western resentment and alienation. Their motto was brilliant: "The West Wants In"

Its short. Its punchy. Its positive. That's what should studied and emulated.

UTR was stupid..especially since the very nature of the organisers ensured that large portions of the right would be alienated. It was just a Neonazi and pro-confederate rally masquerading as something else. It was a bait and switch..and now the right has been dealt a huge blow. One step forward..three steps back.

I honestly think these mass rallies are best organised by the Alt lite, who can bridge the gap most effectively and arent totally toxic.





Anonymous Koanic August 14, 2017 11:09 AM  

The swastika is just the pirate skull 'n bones with a modern update.

Escaped American white slaves either joined the Indians or the pirates.

The latter didn't have much life expectancy, but they sure wreaked havoc!

Compared to the pirates, our Nazis are really tame. If David could kill Philistines, why can't Dylann kill Democrats? I look forward to them blazing a new chapter in North American brutality! The dread butt-pirate Mr. Rogers, arrrrwww my ear!

Anonymous Raw Cringe August 14, 2017 11:11 AM  

all this alt-this, alt-that, all these stupid competing labels by completely unrelated groups bound together by electoral necessity which are now falling out of unity post-election

it's almost as if these groups have nothing in common with one another??

it's cringe to hear "Alt-West" especially given that the literal phrase doesn't even mean anything and maybe like five old geriatric men even take the label seriously

like if you introduce yourself to me as "Alt West" my mind will go instantly to those sodomites who introduce themselves and immediately mention their predilection for sodomy as the defining feature of their identities

if nothing allies you with others except political ties then your alliances will blow away when the political winds shift

everyone here complaining about the "stoopid Nazis" but remind me who it was who spent months repeating "We. Don't. Care." like a mantra... where's the shock if some folks took that dude seriously and tried too hard not to care.

the mindset spawning this rally is organic and continuous with gamergate. it is an extension of the antisocial *chan mentality which holds active disdain for all things ">muh PR" even to the point of encouraging things which are negatively related to PR (and it doesn't hurt that they learned from the depraved manosphere that being Alpha means acting without self-reflection).

VD encouraged this mindset when it suited him, now he's ditching it because it suits him. Of course he would! He's TOLD you many times how Machiavellian he is. If you didn't understand what that meant, it's because your IQ wasn't high enough, stoopid!

Now, to be clear, and just to avoid prejudice, I'm not saying ALL alt-right leaders are unprincipled political hacks willing to sell anyone down the river if it serves their personal interests. No. I would never say that! Not all Alt-Right leaders are like that (NAARLALT).

All I'm saying is that the ALT-RIGHT IS GAY. a highly sodomitic movement. Just look at how FASH those Nazi uniforms are! Rather effeminate, if you ask me, for a man to dress up in a costume...

p.s. your old man memes suck VD, you haven't posted one yet that was spicy enough to shitpost with

Blogger S1AL August 14, 2017 11:15 AM  

Cail -

Re: Symbols

This came up in another thread a while back. While America is not the same as a lot of other nations on a genetic level, in some ways we have even stronger cultural signifiers. They're just not what you'd expect. America is a burger, fries, and a drink. It's the first amendment. It's a nation that agrees on the symbolism and hero status of George Washington. We put a man on the moon. We claimed victory in both world wars, then brought down the Soviets without starting a third.

Sure, you'll find jackasses who complain about something on that list, but they're usually actually foreigners who hate us.

Anonymous Koanic August 14, 2017 11:16 AM  

I just realized that the Men of the West thing IS revolutionary... when compared to Gen X nihilism.

However, the only appropriate response to having grown up in an SJW education system and then faced converged HR interviews is:

"I would like to hang you all from your entrails, but I am unsure whether that would pollute the land according to Old Testament bylaws."

Anonymous Panzer Man August 14, 2017 11:16 AM  

Francis Parker Yockey wrote:@165 Cail Corishev

"That brings us back to a familiar point: it's hard to come up with symbols because we -- white Americans -- are not a nation. If we were, there would already be symbols we would all take for granted."

Da Black Pill. But a valid one.


You're making me think that America is just totally hopeless and has no future in any form. There's nothing to work with -- never has been -- never will be. We can't build an entire identity in the present moment; that means the struggle for the United States is ultimately vain.

One of the biggest single concentrations of white people on Earth, doomed to be permanently without any identity. That's one hell of a blackpill. I've been trying to avoid that conclusion, but this looks like the point where I have to accept that my birth nationality -- doesn't exist.

Blogger Lazarus August 14, 2017 11:18 AM  

sounds like the Seattle rally went ok. No Larping there.

Anonymous Bobby Farr August 14, 2017 11:22 AM  

The Left seems to do pretty well with stupidity. Their militarized fringes have been burning cities, killing cops, attacking Trump supporters, etc. and yet the legacy media and cuck talking heads can still keep a straight face and a self-righteous pose when they screech about Trump including antifa among the parties he condemned in Charlottesville.

Outcomes have been determined by the brute exercise of power for decades in the US and now the facade of legality and civility is gone. Whether you like it or not, the right's ability to gather groups of thousands of armed men is probably the right's main asset and will have to be utilized. We are past the point for marketing, debating or persuading. Those tactics are useless unless part of a strategy for the right to seize some institutional power (media, military, police, etc.) within the tiny window the Trump presidency provides.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer August 14, 2017 11:23 AM  

Well I'm devastated. I've been accused of being dim by the guy that also accused me of having "faithfully signaled your blind allegiance to the basic tenets of Holocaustianity, as well as your loyalty to the progressive cult in general."

Devastated.

Anonymous Koanic August 14, 2017 11:27 AM  

> but this looks like the point where I have to accept that my birth nationality -- doesn't exist.

Don't worry! This sort of problem is self-correcting. Identities are forged in blood, and an absence of identity releases oceans of the stuff. There are always heroes floating around the extant gene pool, ready to be sacrificed on the altar of myth.

Call us racist? Here's the proof:
Daniel Boon and Dylann Roof;
White makes right and that's the truth:
Tim McVeigh will raise the roof!

Blogger William Meisheid August 14, 2017 11:35 AM  

Saying the Reichtards fools who set up the mayhem in Charlottsville are really alt-right is like claiming that the Waynesboro Baptists are really Christians. Both are charicatures of the truth who feed the mainstream media's false narative.

Anonymous Athor Pel August 14, 2017 11:35 AM  

" 165. Blogger Cail Corishev August 14, 2017 11:01 AM
...
That brings us back to a familiar point: it's hard to come up with symbols because we -- white Americans -- are not a nation. If we were, there would already be symbols we would all take for granted. But as soon as we try to pick something, it descends into arguments over flags and statues."

_____________

" 132. Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 10:34 AM
Vox,

Here's what it comes down to. You are a leader whether you like it or not, because people follow you. Hell, you have Ilk and VFM who will tear me to pieces if you just say the word. You are the single most influential figure in the Alt-West. If you continue to refuse the responsibility of your position because you don't feel like a leader, the Alt-West is going to lose Generation Zyklon.
..."

______________


Chill out. It's gonna be alright. Really.

You're both still thinking in terms of traditional hierarchic authoritarian human organization. You're pining for an idol to set your eyes on, symbol or leader, same thing. The idol you're wishing for is not alive, never was alive and never will be alive. It's not real. It's a distraction. You're thinking like the enemy wants you to think.

We do what is right because it is right. Because it is aligned with reality. We do it without being told. You can't co-opt a group of self directed voluteers. None of us are being paid for this stuff. Bosses pay, kings pay. No pay means no boss, no king. You see something you can do and you do it. It's a free will offering.

Anonymous BluePony August 14, 2017 11:37 AM  

"There was a prominent Confederate flag in every episode of Dukes of Hazzard, for cripes sake, and it doesn't get much more innocent and wholesomely American than 1980s TV."

Did you miss the story about the car show where the General Lee was featured and people protested its very presence?

Blogger William Meisheid August 14, 2017 11:38 AM  

Westboro Baptists - sorry about the brain fart.

Anonymous roo_ster August 14, 2017 11:38 AM  

Not a big fan of the Nazi LARPing or Nazi-in-Serious verbiage or iconography:

1. AH and his Nazi regime lost and lost bad, turning Germany into a smoking ruin. There are lesons to be learned from this for those who care to learn.

2. Nazi iconography elicits a disgust impulse in many, maybe a majority of folk in America--to include real Americans. Even if the cause for the disgust impulse is due to influence of the usual suspects. Therefore it is bad marketing and poor persuasion.

==============

There is a bit of a problem, though. The Alt-Reich surely does seem to draw larger numbers than the rest of the Alt-Righters. And numbers matter.

Even assuming that not all the Charlottesville 2.0 Alt-Righters were Alt-Reich, the center of mass in the Alt-Right seems OK with them. (My own proclivities are Alt-West-ish, but I do not make the mistake of thinking my preferences are the majority on the Alt-Right.)

IME, I think those on the Alt-Right who are not Alt-Reich have some heavy lifting persuasion-wise ahead of us. Shoving the Alt-Reich out of the airlock means jettisoning--perhaps--the majority of those on the Alt-Right willing to get up from behind the keyboard and do something active.


Anonymous VFM #7916 August 14, 2017 11:39 AM  

Athor is right. Traditionalism needs no masters.

Blogger Elocutioner August 14, 2017 11:40 AM  

HitLARPers.

We don't have nor want a 'big tent,' we need people redpilled and dedicated to the cause. Showing up to an AR march doesn't make you AR, ideology does.

Anonymous VFM #7916 August 14, 2017 11:45 AM  

@187 Ceeding dominance to the Reichtards is fail, because they are simply a different form of communism. If a non-ideological reason is needed then keep in mind NS failed, and failed badly. If there's anything about the economics of the past thirty years that have left an enduring lesson, it's that doubling down on bad policy only delays economic armageddon.

Anonymous kHz August 14, 2017 11:45 AM  

Here in the UK we have two types of National Socialists.

There's the cartoonish variety, with the swastika flag and symbolism. They get hate everywhere they go, they seldom go anywhere, and they never succeed at anything. They are in effect, and very likely in intent also, LARPers.

Then there're the NS who have completely dropped the Nazi symbolism, and employ traditional symbols for the British nations. They're better organised, focused, coherent, and do make some limited gains.

I'm not a NS. I wouldn't ever ally with the former type of NS. I recognise the latter type as an ally when they work positively toward the 14. 'Working positively' defined as attacking our mutual enemies, defending our mutual allies, awakening normies to racial interests and the evil of Globalism, and never mentioning the bloody Nazis.

Blogger Cail Corishev August 14, 2017 11:46 AM  

While America is not the same as a lot of other nations on a genetic level, in some ways we have even stronger cultural signifiers.

That's true, but they fall far short of symbols people will rally around. No one's going to follow my man-on-the-moon or burgers-and-fries flag, or even get the point. It'll just degenerate into arguments about whether space funding is moral when people are hungry and besides the moon landing was fake.

At the very least, a nation should have a flag. If you hold a pro-America rally and tell people from all 50 states to bring their own flag, how many different flags will there be?

You're pining for an idol to set your eyes on, symbol or leader, same thing.

Not at all, just recognizing that many people do look for such things to follow. so if it's possible to offer them a better one, it's worth thinking about.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 11:47 AM  

Athor Pel wrote:You're both still thinking in terms of traditional hierarchic authoritarian human organization. You're pining for an idol to set your eyes on, symbol or leader, same thing. The idol you're wishing for is not alive, never was alive and never will be alive. It's not real. It's a distraction. You're thinking like the enemy wants you to think.


Keep in mind you're talking to a guy who thinks he's a neanderthal. It's unlikely you understand how I think.

Anonymous AZFloyd August 14, 2017 11:48 AM  

That low employment participation rate = millions of losers. These men didn't just disappear. They won't disappear until they are buried in a coffin.

Agree the Nazi brand sucks. But these men have nothing to lose. No jobs. No house. No spouse. Nothing. We all can't be the Napoleans and Squealers. Many of us are just the dumb Boxers pulling the cart. Cept now there is no cart to pull and now we are told, "Just learn to code." "But I don' t have a computer." "Go to the library." Oh the library is the babysitter for rapefugees kids. Lol....just.

Dialectic doesn't work if your IQ is below 100. That cool meme Vox sent today isn't received on your OBAMA phone.

When you and your lifestyle has been denigrated and mocked for the last 40 years, being called an alt-retards is just another drop of rain in the storm.

When You have had to compete with 60 million invaders and watch as our gov't and NGOs hand everything to sub 80 IQ niggers and immogrant rapefugees who openly despise you in your own country, that causes just a tad of animosity.

That Maslov's hierarchy of needs. That's real. When you are spending brain cycles looking for a place to piss or deficate without getting caught, or counting calories at a fast food restraunt to try to break 1000 for the day, you really don't give a fuck what someone who slept under a roof last night has to say about your flag.

They've been told, because fuck you, that why, for decades. They are just returning the favor.

If the alt-right can't figure out a way to channel this justified anger, We are only going to splinter.

/rant over

Blogger SomeAsshole August 14, 2017 11:48 AM  

Vox, if by Alt-Riech you mean the people who actually have swastika tattoos and dress up in the uniforms or skinhead atire, yes, I agree with what you and your commentors are saying.

But if by Alt-Reich you mean people like me, who do not have tattoos who have good jobs and own their own business, with families, ect, but who also do not buy the narrative about Hitler and WW2, well then I just think you are indulging in your blind spot, which I assume stems from the fact that any racial movement would not consider you to be white.

Blogger SomeAsshole August 14, 2017 11:52 AM  

@194

good point. Good rant.

Anonymous Otto Lamp August 14, 2017 11:52 AM  

Outside of the South, the reaction of most Americans to the Confederate flag is: "My ancestors fought against the Confederacy".

Even if they aren't
antipathetic to it, they have no reason to be sympathetic to it.

Blogger pnq8787 August 14, 2017 11:53 AM  

I think the desire to unite around Nazi symbols has something to due with the fact that the Nazi's were the last whites to fight explicitly for their ethnicity as such. In addition any white who expresses any kind of love of his race and culture is blasted as a Nazi anyway to if you are already nationalist you are pretty much cornered into defending Nazism in some way.

That said, I have to agree with Vox that the Nazi symbology is worse than useless in terms of getting more people on our side. I can remember when I was still in the purple pill phase I still believed in ethnonationalism but didn't like the idea of the Nazi's because I thought it was stupid to think that just because you belive in your own people and you want an ethnostate that doesn't mean you need to hate everyone else or try to destroy them. So in a way the Nazi symbology is extremely counter productive to recruitment.

I watched a youtube video of the torch march in Charlottesville and saw Richard Spencer in the crowd. Another thing about this that bothers me is that it seems like there is a kind of cult of personality forming around Richard Spencer. This almost seems like a joke, but yet there it is. I know we need heros to spread the message, but becoming more and more cultlike is not good.

I think Mike Cernovich stated that the Feds are infiltrating these groups and trying to bait people into prison. Another possibility is that the Nazi symbology is a part of controlled opposition to make our side/demands seem more extreme than they actually are.


I do want to countersignal sightly here though. If right and left are definded by merely which ecomonic system you prefer than I could care less about the distinction. Right now, all nations, and especially white nations are fighting for survial. The idea of mocking Nazim just because they were socialists is retarded. At this point, I could care less.

Anonymous roo_ster August 14, 2017 11:54 AM  

"Ceeding dominance to the Reichtards is fail, because they are simply a different form of communism."

That ^^^ and similar "Dem Reich-tards Are the Real Leftists" is some real pre-school grade dialectic and persuasion. Good only as a bitty fig leaf for follow-on shooting to the right.

If'n you wanna shoot right, shoot right and own it.

1 – 200 of 460 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts