ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, August 25, 2017

Winning the rhetorical battle

This successful memetic campaign is an object lesson to every dialectic speaker tempted to show off how smart and righteous he is by sperging about someone else's rhetorical sally.
Far-right activists are using fake Twitter accounts and images of battered women to smear anti-fascist groups in the US, an online investigation has revealed. The online campaign is using fake Antifa (an umbrella term for anti-fascist protestors) Twitter accounts to claim anti-fascists promote physically abusing women who support US President Donald Trump or white supremacy.

Researcher Eliot Higgins of website Bellingcat found evidence that the campaign is being orchestrated on internet messageboard 4Chan by far-right sympathisers.

One image shows the slogan "53% of white women voted for Trump, 53% of white women should look like this", above a photograph of a woman with a bruised and cut face and an anti-fascist symbol. The woman pictured is actually British actress Anna Friel and the photograph was taken for a Women's Aid anti-domestic violence campaign in 2007.

The images first started circulating on social media late on 23 August with hashtags #PunchNazis, #MakeRacistsAfraidAgain and #BashTheFash. Accounts appearing to belong to anti-fascist groups tweeted the memes, calling on activists to physically attack women who voted for Trump.
I retweeted one of the memes, which met with the following responses. First, from Antifa sympathizers crying foul, which is a sure sign of a meme's effectiveness.
Antifa LI‏ @RefuseFascismNY
its also fake. Notice how these battered women memes are ONLY showing up on alt-righty accounts? No attribution. Just a fake logo.

Far Right Watch‏ @Far_Right_Watch
Various US based Far Right Groups are creating both fake #AntiFa accounts and memes as their latest weapon. Few are fooled.

Taz Wake‏ @tazwake
If you have to fake an account to make your point, your point is probably wrong.

Patrick‏ @TrickFreee
Here's another Daily Stormer troll waging information warfare on the United States. Literal information warfare, no one doing anything.
Second, from dialectic-speaking spergs, who, despite more than 2,400 years of evidence to the contrary, continue to cling to the belief that "credibility" is the key to successful persuasion. Which, of course, is a little ironic, considering that the appeal to authority is a well-known logical fallacy. And it demonstrates, again, why dialectic-inclined spergs really need to learn to SHUT. THE. HELL. UP. when they happen to encounter rhetoric in the wild. You do not criticize a football coach's play-calling by appealing to the rules of baseball. It is a category error.
Spritz‏ @Halfamish
This is fake, from 4chan. They already do enough shit that we don't have to spread lies. That only weakens our credibility.

goth vampire daddy‏ @admirableism
you'd think having to straight up lie about the opposition would make one realize their cause is shit. and yet here we are
And third, from rhetoric speakers who grasp the brilliance of the 4chan campaign and the way that it simultaneously undermines Antifa's rhetoric as well as reframes them in a manner that most third parties will find incredibly distasteful.
Malt‏ @maltsphere
Confirmation for top tier memeing is when BBC write an article "exposing" it as a 4chan troll. Ignoring that this is what punch a nazi means

Jay 5.1@notjayfivekille
Replying to @voxday
This is a brilliant satire of Antifa and the savagery of alt-left politics.
Remember, the most effective rhetoric communicates truth without necessarily being literally truthful in the details. It persuades through emotion, not reason, which is why it cannot be analyzed in the same way as a logical syllogism. Today's #DailyMemeWars meme took the 4chan meme and went one level deeper, using nothing more than actual quotes from Antifa and Antifa-sympathetic media, for maximum memetic effect.

As always, we see that the Left is far better on the offensive than they are on defense. Which is why it is preferable for us to always seize the initiative and simply ignore their rhetorical attacks. The irony of people who constantly lie about their opponents complaining that they are not being portrayed accurately is significant, and is why their protests, even backed as they are by all the biggest media organs, are useless in the face of the rhetorical meme magic. And if you want to force-multiply these increasingly effective efforts, sign up for the Daily Meme Wars here.


Labels: , ,

102 Comments:

Blogger Quilp August 25, 2017 8:16 AM  

Alright, I'm convinced. It's been a while since I fired up a grphics program, but everyone has to do their bit.

Blogger Cleveland Screamer August 25, 2017 8:17 AM  

But but but muh high ground

Anonymous TheBoom August 25, 2017 8:18 AM  

This is a brilliant meme and strategy because it realigns the discussion on the right's terms about the real ideology of Antifa, not what they pretend to the propaganda ministry (otherwise known as the press).

PS. Any word on when this site will support Brave or Opera so I don't have to post with Chrome? The other two can't make it through CAPTCHA

Blogger VD August 25, 2017 8:21 AM  

PS. Any word on when this site will support Brave or Opera so I don't have to post with Chrome?

It does. I'm commenting here with Brave. Learn to use your Shield Settings.

Blogger Lucas August 25, 2017 8:24 AM  

Brutal

Anonymous Strange Aeons August 25, 2017 8:33 AM  

There's some weapons-grade projection going on in those Tweets. Every time I think they've reached peak anti-self-awareness, they drop the bar even further.

Blogger SmockMan August 25, 2017 8:36 AM  

Meme Generated: https://twitter.com/Fraek_man/status/901059557207748608

OpenID paworldandtimes August 25, 2017 8:36 AM  

My "Sink the Boats" meme in two versions:

HERE

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2017 8:38 AM  

After 27 years in outside sales to highly-educated customers, I have no doubt whatsoever that the vast majority of people make "buying decisions" almost entirely based on emotion. They just slap a "reason/logic/'evidence-based'(chuckle)" coat of paint on it.

People immersed in "dialectic" almost never win sales awards. It's the guy who is active in Jaycees and other social clubs who consistently hits home runs in sales. Introverted nerds need not apply.

Socionomic theory rests entirely on the premise that humans make decisions in areas of pervasive uncertainty at a cognitive level very close to the seat of emotion (and sense-of-self), and that our reasoning faculties are seamlessly then engaged in "explaining why" that knee-jerk, reflexive decision "makes sense." This is why most people cannot explain why they think as they do.

This is also why people easily believe things that are simply absurd. Belief is based on something akin to emotion, arising in the limbic system of the brain, and those nerve impulses simply overwhelm all other higher-order brain functions. This seems independent of measured IQ. Where a person sits on the spectrum of enslavement to this is all but certainly genetic, and it helps explain some of the left-right dynamic we see around us.

The higher on the "herding spectrum" a person is, the more (near-physically) painful they find it to be out of step with their peers. This is the foundation for the unity of the masses, of any mob of people.

These meme wars are, from a sales perspective, BRILLIANT. They're the poster child of how Madison Avenue does product packaging in order to manipulate people into buying landfill-filling crap they don't need.

Blogger James Dixon August 25, 2017 8:39 AM  

> Second, from dialectic-speaking spergs, who, despite more than 2,400 years of evidence to the contrary, continue to cling to the belief that "credibility" is the key to successful persuasion

An exchange yesterday on Instapundit concerning the Clemson teacher who said "All Republicans are racist scum":

flataffect - If he wants to suspend the first amendment, the University should suspend his tenure.

lazarus417 - Doesn't the first amendment protect one's right to express the view that the first amendment be suspended?

James Dixon - As the left loves to say, the first amendment protects your right to say something. It doesn't protect you from the consequences of doing so. Play the game by the same rules as your opponent.

lazarus417 - Clemson is a public university. Were Clemson to punish this professor for his political views, that would be the government punishing him for his speech. That is precisely what the first amendment prohibits.

James Dixon - Because no conservative has every been fired for their political views at any public institution, right? As I said, play the game bye the same rules as your opponent. Or lose. The choice is yours.

lazarus417 - I'd prefer to play by adhering to consistent principles, not some gotcha revenge game.

James Dixon - This isn't a game. Losing means lost and desolated lives. But feel free to feel superior about being a principled loser if it makes you feel better.

It's Cucks all the way down.

Blogger Timmy3 August 25, 2017 8:41 AM  

Antifa wants accuracy and credibility too? That's a laugh. They are inherently dishonest right down to their name.

Anonymous Avalanche August 25, 2017 8:43 AM  

Could/should we 'anti-meme-meme' by "correcting" these memes by showing the ACTUAL Alt Left punching and knocking down women in the "protests" (riots)?

(Cause normies seein' the actual violence should be a hit too?)

Blogger SirGroggy August 25, 2017 8:44 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger SirGroggy August 25, 2017 8:48 AM  

The unspoken rule is that if a school of thought is able to be labelled as being "far" then it is acceptable for a constitutionally apolitical organisation to side against it.

It is a blessing in disguise when supposedly apolitical organisations side against us because it allows the scales to fall from the eyes of regular people who are still under the misapprehension that organisations like the BBC are impartial.

The BBC is serving their father, the father of lies, it is demonically possessed by radical social justice and it is manifestly time to terminate the existence of the BBC. It should be completely defunded by the public.

Blogger James Dixon August 25, 2017 8:49 AM  

> I have no doubt whatsoever that the vast majority of people make "buying decisions" almost entirely based on emotion.

Almost everyone makes all their decisions based entirely on emotion.

This isn't a criticism; it's just the way people are. Our emotions are shortcuts that summarize our entire understanding of a matter. They encompass our nature, our perceived identity, the relationships between the matter at hand and the rest of our lives, and the facts about the matter at hand as best we understand them. They are also lightening fast compared to our reasoning process. So 99+% of the time, they're what we use.

Ayn Rand actually had a full discussion about this in one of her non-fiction books.

Blogger Dirtnapninja August 25, 2017 8:52 AM  

Its works because antifa knows that there is a level of truth to it. These memes are not too far off what the actually think.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2017 8:53 AM  

@10 James Dixon, as I see it, until you reach the point where your response to being called names is some form of "Go F yourself," it really is cucks (principled people willing to see their children take a bullet behind the ear to avoid being called a racist) all the way down.

Blogger James Dixon August 25, 2017 8:54 AM  

Ah, here's the relevant excerpt from Rand's "The Virtue of Selfishness": http://aynrandcontrahumannature.blogspot.com/2007/10/rands-theory-of-emotions-examined.html

Blogger SirGroggy August 25, 2017 8:54 AM  

Let us suppose that we are indeed "far" right - but it is still a matter of political opinion. What gives a news organisation the mandate to side against that political opinion and still be able to claim impartiality?

Are they even interested in maintaining the illusion of their supposed impartiality? It seems since Trump & Brexit the media is unable to even keep a thin veil of fake neutrality. They are simply dropping the pretence and opposing our side openly. A good development, all things considered. At least the enemy is now declaring themselves openly as enemies of the West.

Anonymous basementhomebrewer August 25, 2017 8:56 AM  

This Meme hits the nail on the head.

Avalanche wrote:Could/should we 'anti-meme-meme' by "correcting" these memes by showing the ACTUAL Alt Left punching and knocking down women in the "protests" (riots)?

(Cause normies seein' the actual violence should be a hit too?)


I am hoping 4chan is 2 steps ahead already. Start with the photo-shopped Meme's. Let the left including major outlets like the BBC say "those are fake Antifa doesn't stand for that." Flood the market with more photoshopped Memes so BBC etc has to repeatedly say that Anti-fa doesn't stand for that. Then, release the Memes with real pictures of Anti-fa hitting women. It would be beautiful.

Blogger Cail Corishev August 25, 2017 8:59 AM  

I happened to catch this developing, and it was a beautiful thing. And they didn't just make it up. They saw discussions on the Antifa subreddit where people said white women were being let off the hook, and reassured each other that white women at Trump/Alt-Right rallies are just as fair game as men. The autists simply put that in meme form.

Antifa saw it right away, and told each other they'd have to "correct the record." Because dialectic works so well against rhetoric. Then the BBC took the bait and defended domestic terrorists who also support domestic abuse.

Just beautiful. If anyone is in a retweeting or meming mood, you'll find plenty of other examples here.

Anonymous Casey August 25, 2017 9:01 AM  

A bit OT but a worth read:

https://stream.org/is-todays-left-possessed/

Blogger Chris Mallory August 25, 2017 9:03 AM  

I like this one better.

https://www.facebook.com/jetfuelinsidejob/photos/a.1544637589140414.1073741829.1531323803805126/1929701517300684/?type=3&theater

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2017 9:10 AM  

@15 Ayn Rand actually had a full discussion about this in one of her non-fiction books.

I strongly prefer Prechter's from "The Wave Principle of Human Social Behavior."
http://www.socionomics.net/socionomics-explained/
http://www.socionomics.net/2016/03/article-my-basal-ganglia-made-me-do-it/

Blogger Cail Corishev August 25, 2017 9:14 AM  

By the way, in my opinion, the best memes on this are the ones that don't specifically mention women, voting, or Trump in the caption. Don't distract from the powerful image with an overly obvious political point. Stick to Antifa's own rhetoric, as the one in Vox's post does: they've been saying just that, that it's noble to punch racists and Nazis, without exception. "No free speech for Nazis" is also good, and goes well with a split lip or covered mouth.

Also, if there's a man's fist in the image, try to make it a fat or wimpy, liberal-looking fist, not a real man's.

Blogger VD August 25, 2017 9:15 AM  

Could/should we 'anti-meme-meme' by "correcting" these memes by showing the ACTUAL Alt Left punching and knocking down women in the "protests" (riots)?

Yes, but don't actually correct anything. Use the exact same language, just substitute the real images of Antifa punching women, children, and the elderly.

I already made one like that.

Anonymous BBGKB August 25, 2017 9:16 AM  

'anti-meme-meme' by "correcting" these memes by showing the ACTUAL Alt Left punching and knocking down women in the "protests" (riots)?

People will say those are unrelated pics of blacks hitting women.

They just slap a "reason/logic/'evidence-based'(chuckle)" coat of paint on it.

All of nursing is supposed to be evidenced-based.

OT: https://gab.ai/BGKB/posts/11167626
"@Heartiste you should have a poster contest for anyone going to the women's indivisible march on the 26th in most states
my submission:

Pretty girls leave feminism
before your only options are
(Loser, dyke, brown or black) + cats

to find local womens marches on the 26th look here
https://risestronger.org/events

I could see ugly women arguing that brown/black are not bad options.

Blogger Antony August 25, 2017 9:18 AM  

Re the BBC - I think their strength, as far as the "Normal Norman" member of the general public goes, is that they make everyone feel cosy with how their stories fit in with each other, encourage a "go with their flow" outlook - those repeating this get a pat on the head for being a good boy.

Blogger Cail Corishev August 25, 2017 9:19 AM  

Are they even interested in maintaining the illusion of their supposed impartiality?

The lesson they learned from Brexit and Trump was that maintaining that illusion limited their ability to influence the vote to an unacceptable extent. They still pay lip service to it and hope that inertia will keep their viewers believing in it, but as a practical matter they've left it behind.

Anonymous CarpeOro August 25, 2017 9:21 AM  

The reason it stings Antifa so much is because there have indeed been women they have attacked. Are they the ones is the pictures? Who cares? Sure, men are more often the target of usually vicious sneak attacks (like all cowards, Antifa only feel safe when they surround you so someone can always try to hit you from behind), but women are targeted also and that is the point the memes get across.

Anonymous Bz August 25, 2017 9:25 AM  

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from helicopter rides.

Anonymous Bz August 25, 2017 9:27 AM  

Next, punch a blonde little nazi, I suppose?

By the way, the captchas are getting really passive-aggressive with hiding the relevant text. Coincidence, I'm sure.

Blogger Elizabeth August 25, 2017 9:27 AM  

dc.sunsets wrote:After 27 years in outside sales to highly-educated customers, I have no doubt whatsoever that the vast majority of people make "buying decisions" almost entirely based on emotion. They just slap a "reason/logic/'evidence-based'(chuckle)" coat of paint on it.

People immersed in "dialectic" almost never win sales awards. It's the guy who is active in Jaycees and other social clubs who consistently hits home runs in sales. Introverted nerds need not apply.

Socionomic theory rests entirely on the premise that humans make decisions in areas of pervasive uncertainty at a cognitive level very close to the seat of emotion (and sense-of-self), and that our reasoning faculties are seamlessly then engaged in "explaining why" that knee-jerk, reflexive decision "makes sense." This is why most people cannot explain why they think as they do.

This is also why people easily believe things that are simply absurd. Belief is based on something akin to emotion, arising in the limbic system of the brain, and those nerve impulses simply overwhelm all other higher-order brain functions. This seems independent of measured IQ. Where a person sits on the spectrum of enslavement to this is all but certainly genetic, and it helps explain some of the left-right dynamic we see around us.

The higher on the "herding spectrum" a person is, the more (near-physically) painful they find it to be out of step with their peers. This is the foundation for the unity of the masses, of any mob of people.

These meme wars are, from a sales perspective, BRILLIANT. They're the poster child of how Madison Avenue does product packaging in order to manipulate people into buying landfill-filling crap they don't need.


I attended a speech at a political meeting and the speaker remarked that people don't think, they feel and then use reason to justify their feelings. I asked two people active in managing political campaigns if they agreed and they both said that was true of most people. It was a real eye opener for me because in the past I would try to reason with people who disagreed with me, to no avail.

I didn't read Jonathan Haidt's book The Righteous Mind (want to), but read about it and I think that he made the same point.

Blogger SemiSpook37 August 25, 2017 9:29 AM  

basementhomebrewer wrote:I am hoping 4chan is 2 steps ahead already.

8chan was already on top of this about 36-48 hours ago. This is some next-level meme magic right here.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2017 9:29 AM  

Conflating "domestic violence" PSA's with "Alt-Left Violence is Excused" "PSA's" (by this, I mean the MSM/Cuck,Inc's clear message that Violence is Justified if it's against Bad People) is very, very powerful.

The best memes utilize imagery in which we've steeped for years. There are plenty of Public Service Announcement images available for re-purposing.

This is parallel to hijacking an iconic advertising slogan or jingle, because millions of dollars buying tens of thousands of impressions embedded them in our subconscious.

Make them SQUIRM.

Anonymous Anonymous August 25, 2017 9:31 AM  

The truth is that all these leftist whites are going to be in the same boat as the scary racists eventually - they need to understand that their current comfy positions will be eroded as the left continues it's lowering of the bar of what constitutes evil. Without an enemy, the left has no meaning - ideologically comfortable whites need to be shown this reality and these memes do that quite nicely. The memes are truth.
Give TyroneTrump a quick read.
https://tyronetrump.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/with-spencer-you-lose/

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2017 9:32 AM  

@27 I could see ugly women arguing that brown/black are not bad options.

True enough. Never going to stop the Eloi from paying The Eloi Tax.

Blogger VD August 25, 2017 9:33 AM  

The best memes utilize imagery in which we've steeped for years. There are plenty of Public Service Announcement images available for re-purposing.

This is all basic GamerGate tactics, as I've been advising the Right to adopt for the last two years. All your memes are belong to us.

Anonymous testtodestruction August 25, 2017 9:39 AM  

Thread deleted, at the time of this writing.

Anonymous Deplorable Winning August 25, 2017 9:40 AM  

Prominent far-right individuals such as Joseph Paul Watson also retweeted the memes.

More Fake News from the BBC. There is no such person.

Links to 'Fake news': What's the best way to tame the beast? http://www.bbc.com/news/business-40575479

They've created FiB, a program that analyses news on Facebook and labels stories as "verified" or "not verified".

"Many social media giants had rejected the idea that an algorithm could detect fake news," says Anant Goel, FiB's 18-year-old co-founder.

"We check the authenticity of the link itself for things such as malware, inappropriate content or how often fake news comes from that particular news site," explains Mr Goel, originally from Mumbai, India, now studying computer science at Purdue University in the US.


You have to go back.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2017 9:40 AM  

All your memes are belong to us.

I didn't understand that until now. It's why literal truth, veracity or "evidence" doesn't matter. All it takes is a grain of truth, even a seed of plausibility, to leverage POWERFUL, emotion-level, irresistible re-framing.

Re-framing. That's my word of the month, possibly year, and perhaps decade.

Reaching into people's subconscious and turning them like pancakes. (heh, heh, heh.)

Blogger James Dixon August 25, 2017 9:41 AM  

> I strongly prefer Prechter's from "The Wave Principle of Human Social Behavior."

Macro versus micro, dc. :) The wave principle operates most strongly on groups and is less correlated with individual actions. The individual emotion is directly correlated with the individual action and less correlated with the current wave. The interaction between the two can be complex.

To give an example: The current wave may tell me it's time to identify with a local sports team to better blend in with my surroundings. Which team I choose to identify with will be determined by my individual emotional reaction to each of them.

Blogger Solaire Of Astora August 25, 2017 9:42 AM  

Considering antifa has attacked women this meme is barely exaggerated truth. Those dialectic speakers suck at it.

Blogger SemiSpook37 August 25, 2017 9:47 AM  

Solaire Of Astora wrote:Considering antifa has attacked women this meme is barely exaggerated truth. Those dialectic speakers suck at it.

You haven't seen the early attempts at the ones with children, yet, have you? There's gold in those hills, I tell you.

Blogger ZhukovG August 25, 2017 9:51 AM  

@SemiSpook37: Something like:

'Punching Nazis Starts Early'

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 25, 2017 9:51 AM  

That's a good one.

"...always seize the initiative and simply ignore their rhetorical attacks."

Responding to rhetorical attacks = trying to explain why you're not a "racist." Never accept the enemy's frame.

"real images of Antifa punching women, children, and the elderly."

There's some good footage of a mob of antifa attacking an old man with clubs at the C-ville rally.

Anonymous Avalanche August 25, 2017 9:54 AM  

@8 My "Sink the Boats" meme in two versions:

Thank you for that! Posted it to my two groups of Fakebook friends with:

"Now THIS is an accurate and precise meme! Funny, I don't see any women or children on that boat. (Or Syrians, for that matter!) (Just WHO paid the $20,000+ to supply that boat?! Anyone have any idea? And WHO can afford to have them destroy each of these $20k boats when they near the European coast?! Any idea?) Dyah just NOT GET that this is not poor folks fleeing war -- it is an ORGANIZED AND ARRANGED INVASION!)"

(Yeah, I know, I know: (not even that-good) dialectic -- but it's what my friend expect of me. I'm working on learning rhetoric...)

Blogger ZhukovG August 25, 2017 9:55 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2017 9:56 AM  

I can see why the ones at /pol/ (linked above) are driving Leftists into apoplexy. I also now grasp how near-nuclear is spreading these things around on (anti-)social media.

Interesting how The Onion/Reality Axiom (how actual events have become indistinguishable from satire) renders it difficult to censor them.

Meme Wars.
SJWAL.

That's fusion-bomb-level warfare.

Blogger ZhukovG August 25, 2017 9:58 AM  

@Francis Parker Yockey: Maybe:

'You're Never Too Old to be a Nazi!'

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 25, 2017 10:01 AM  

Spritz‏ @Halfamish
This is fake, from 4chan. They already do enough shit that we don't have to spread lies. That only weakens our credibility.


And where did this ridiculous thirst for Right wing credibility come from in the first place?

I think it's a reaction to Media bias.

You'll note the Left never has to worry about that.

If you are Lefty you can be as crazy as shithouse rat and your credibility will still be automatically assumed by the media.

If you get too embarrassing they just de-platform you.

Witness; Cindy Sheehan and Margret Cho.

But if you are on the Right Wing you must be very, very careful if you don't want to be denounced as being "no longer credible".

Prime examples; William F. Buckley and David Frum.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2017 10:03 AM  

Today's meme is good, but I slightly prefer conflating a beaten woman with the 53% of white women voted for Trump statistic. Me, I'd photoshop in an "I Voted" sticker on her shirt and a subtle allusion to Trump in the background.

Or a two-panel poster, one side listing what Alt-Left calls Nazi and the other showing a beaten woman (or child) who "qualified," with the caption "there are no innocent bystanders."

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 25, 2017 10:06 AM  

"The reason it stings Antifa so much is because there have indeed been women they have attacked. Are they the ones is the pictures? Who cares?"

Trying to explain "Well, we didn't attack that woman" is not a winning argument.

@45 ZhukovG
"@SemiSpook37: Something like:

'Punching Nazis Starts Early'"

Yeah, that one's brilliant.

"Give TyroneTrump a quick read"

https://tyronetrump.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/with-spencer-you-lose/

Tyrone Trump is a genius at false flag rhetoric/ black propaganda. That's a rare out-of character-post for him, that shifts back into character at the end. Good points as always.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2017 10:12 AM  

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1503533370705.jpg

Change #punchwhitewomen to #puncheveryfascist

Blogger Cail Corishev August 25, 2017 10:17 AM  

One note for anyone thinking of making memes with children: apparently posting (or having?) images of battered children is illegal in some jurisdictions, so be careful out there.

All your memes are belong to us.

Some sperges (or shills) argued that this was a bad idea because PunchANazi could be turned against us by showing images of right-wingers being punched. But....they were already doing that. The Left started that meme months ago, when they passed around the image of Indiana Jones punching a Nazi and labeled the Nazi as Alt-Right. So we shouldn't do this because they'll do what they've already been doing?

Besides, making the target a woman makes it a thousand times more powerful, and they have no way to combat that. They can't claim they haven't attacked any women, because we have the videos. And many of them are so gung-ho that they'll come right out and admit it anyway, like the one who told an interviewer that the police horse they stabbed deserved it for being a Nazi horse.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener August 25, 2017 10:31 AM  

If you search on "battered children" on DuckDuckGo a lot of images that appear to be genuine come up. It would have never occurred to me that these might be illegal somewhere.

Many of them would make good "Punch a Nazi" memes, given the left's insistence on equating white children with white supremacy.

Anonymous BBGKB August 25, 2017 10:31 AM  

Change #punchwhitewomen to #puncheveryfascist

perhaps I will show up at that womens rally with

If Antifa is ok with punching white women
I am OK with punching feminist skanks
then that picture

Blogger Phelps August 25, 2017 10:33 AM  

My wife (30-ish% normie still) had simply this response to the meme: "Wow."

Anonymous James Parliament August 25, 2017 10:33 AM  

Use the blond kid with the flag from the other post.

Anonymous Raptor disrespect from behind August 25, 2017 10:36 AM  

As for PSAs, I think its time for me to re-dub the old this is your brain on drugs PSA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FtNm9CgA6U

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 25, 2017 10:44 AM  

"Belief is based on something akin to emotion, arising in the limbic system of the brain, and those nerve impulses simply overwhelm all other higher-order brain functions. This seems independent of measured IQ"

Higher IQ just gives you the ability to generate more complex/ more plausible rationalizations for beliefs that are held for emotional reasons.

"Change #punchwhitewomen to #puncheveryfascist"

Exactly.

"like the one who told an interviewer that the police horse they stabbed deserved it for being a Nazi horse."

I believe the horse was actually "racist." But yeah.

@50 ZhukovG
"Maybe:

'You're Never Too Old to be a Nazi!' "

That works. Be a good follow up to one of the female "Punch a Nazi" memes.

Blogger Cecil Henry August 25, 2017 10:46 AM  

You're over the target guys, that's why they respond.

People won't hear and think about dialectic arguments UNTIL rhetoric has drilled home the emotional and spiritual reality of the message.

Anonymous basementhomebrewer August 25, 2017 10:53 AM  

The responses are hilarious out there. The boring ones just keep posting the bbc article, but there are some other great responses like genuine stupid antifa supporters saying things like "I don't understand what is wrong with this. Who cares what gender a Nazi identifies as."

Blogger VD August 25, 2017 10:55 AM  

Today's meme is good, but I slightly prefer conflating a beaten woman with the 53% of white women voted for Trump statistic. Me, I'd photoshop in an "I Voted" sticker on her shirt and a subtle allusion to Trump in the background.

Would you? Would you really?

Why don't you try actually doing something rather than talking about it? Just a thought.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener August 25, 2017 10:59 AM  

I've had to make a conscious effort to cease rational discourse with leftists once they engage in personal attacks or intentional distortions, switching immediately to ruthless mocking.

Since then I've noticed something strange: leftists are actually more polite to me when I'm overtly contemptuous of them than when I'm ineffectively trying to reason with them.

Has anyone else noticed that?

Anonymous BBGKB August 25, 2017 11:07 AM  

"like the one who told an interviewer that the police horse they stabbed deserved it for being a Nazi horse."

That was one ugly dike, she would be lucky to get a black lesgian to settle down on her. https://bigleaguepolitics.com/boston-antifa-police-horse-stabbing-justified-animal-racist/

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 25, 2017 11:10 AM  

@63 basementhomebrewe
"I don't understand what is wrong with this. Who cares what gender a Nazi identifies as."

Thanks. I'll have to use that one.

Or maybe "Why is the BBC defending Nazis under the transparent guise of 'protecting women?' Naziism is the ultimate patriarchal system. We cannot allow Nazis to hide behind their white privilege simply because they identify as female."

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 25, 2017 11:23 AM  

@67
All you need is

Why is the BBC defending Nazis ?

to induce cog-dis in leftards, especially Boomerleftards.
Brevity.

Anonymous Student in Blue August 25, 2017 11:24 AM  

I am getting some *heavy* deja vu from this entire topic and comment thread. Didn't we go through something like this not too long ago?

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 25, 2017 11:25 AM  

@65 Noah B The Savage Gardener
"I've had to make a conscious effort to cease rational discourse with leftists once they engage in personal attacks or intentional distortions, switching immediately to ruthless mocking.

Since then I've noticed something strange: leftists are actually more polite to me when I'm overtly contemptuous of them than when I'm ineffectively trying to reason with them.

Has anyone else noticed that?"

Yes. Some of it seems to come from the "victim competition" aspect of leftism. The way that you establish that you're the biggest victim is by showing the most outrage, therefore your typical response is, to them, almost an admission of defeat. Mockery, on the other hand, especially calm, condescending mockery that uses some of their own rhetoric... many of them don't know how to deal with that. They'll either calm down, or go into an absolute ad hominem-spewing, sh!t-flinging meltdown. Which is a win too, of course.

@66 BBGKB

"like the one who told an interviewer that the police horse they stabbed deserved it for being a Nazi horse."

"That was one ugly dike"

(((Dike))), in this case.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine August 25, 2017 11:32 AM  

"Since then I've noticed something strange: leftists are actually more polite to me when I'm overtly contemptuous of them than when I'm ineffectively trying to reason with them.

Has anyone else noticed that?"


Dolorectic lingual. They can't understand until you hurt them, even if it's just their feels.

"@63 basementhomebrewe
"I don't understand what is wrong with this. Who cares what gender a Nazi identifies as."

Thanks. I'll have to use that one.

Or maybe "Why is the BBC defending Nazis under the transparent guise of 'protecting women?' Naziism is the ultimate patriarchal system. We cannot allow Nazis to hide behind their white privilege simply because they identify as female."


"Got to get beat the internalized misogyny of the Nazi Patriarchy out of her so she can be a Real Woman."

Blogger Azure Amaranthine August 25, 2017 11:34 AM  

"She'll thank us for making her a complete woman later."

Blogger Cail Corishev August 25, 2017 11:41 AM  

Didn't we go through something like this not too long ago?

It's as if we were given a dress rehearsal or two.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener August 25, 2017 11:56 AM  

Nazis are hiding everywhere.

Blogger Cecil Henry August 25, 2017 11:58 AM  

@65:

It helps to remember that everything about leftists is based on status seeking and envy.

Being able to put you down IS half the the victory for them.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine August 25, 2017 12:13 PM  

@75. Cecil, yes.

The other half is being able to maintain or develop a parasitic sustenance "job" for themselves.

Anonymous Student in Blue August 25, 2017 12:39 PM  

It's as if we were given a dress rehearsal or two.

Or more specifically, it's as if all leftist behavior stems from the same old psychoses we've ran into before.

Blogger jdgalt August 25, 2017 12:56 PM  

Let us stop missing chances to point out in reply that all the "Nazis" that "Antifa" has targeted were fake Nazis put there by the Left in the first place!

Blogger Sheila4g August 25, 2017 1:30 PM  

Just found a really biting one in comments at Sailer's blog -

PunchababyNazi

Blogger Dave Narby August 25, 2017 1:50 PM  

lol free advertising for half-chan.

Also calling them out.

I don't think they know what they're doing. Do not mess with /pol/.

Anonymous TheTruthIsAlwaysUnacceptable August 25, 2017 2:14 PM  

ZhukovG wrote:@Francis Parker Yockey: Maybe:

'You're Never Too Old to be a Nazi!'


Or...
It feels so good to smash old Nazis!

Blogger Dedd Sirius August 25, 2017 3:40 PM  

Is it ok to punch a white tranny dressed up in Nazi-esque BDSM gear and blackface makeup?

Punching may be too harsh.

Maybe "Slap a climate-denying NAZI black-culture-appropriating tranny."

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Deplorable Cents August 25, 2017 4:52 PM  

@82 Dedd Sirius
Is it ok to punch a white tranny dressed up in Nazi-esque BDSM gear and blackface makeup?

Dude, do you really want any bodily fluids from that getting on you?

Blogger Kona Commuter August 25, 2017 5:10 PM  

This one is of an actual German post Soviet Enrichment https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/93/0e/07/930e077d6b1f3db8a9cec17534b77007.jpg

Blogger Resident Moron™ August 25, 2017 5:29 PM  

Used to have friends on the left. Not many remain. My aversion began when I realized that you can't have any disagreement with a lefty, on any point, without them automatically attributing the source of that disagreement to you being evil.

There's never any possibility of a rational person having a different opinion for good reason; no, if you deviate from the Narrative of Today in any particular, it has to ne because you're evil.

This constant self righteous presumption from people who ssy they're friends, wears very thin.

When you stop caring what such arses think of you and just express yourself honestly, they stop pretending to be your friend.

Blogger David August 25, 2017 5:46 PM  

Do or shut up. There is no advising.

Anonymous glosoli August 25, 2017 6:29 PM  

'...dialectic-speaking spergs, who, despite more than 2,400 years of evidence to the contrary, continue to cling to the belief that "credibility" is the key to successful persuasion.'

I think fondly of Mrs (Boomer) dc sunsets when I read the above.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 25, 2017 6:47 PM  

So it is true that "professor" hates white babies and wants to punch them, so I guess that shat place of lower education needs to be renovated like Berlin was in 1945.

Blogger Abdul August 25, 2017 8:15 PM  

I made one.

It may have had the Punch Sarkeesian game in it.

No animals were harmed, etc.

Anonymous qba August 25, 2017 8:19 PM  

Anyone willing to critique my creation inspired by this attempt to overcome my dialectic nature? https://postimg.org/image/ymmeg81bx/

Blogger VD August 25, 2017 9:11 PM  

Has anyone else noticed that?

NN Taleb, among others.

Blogger Forge the Sky August 25, 2017 11:42 PM  

@90

I see what you're going for, but

-Too much info to get the gist of it in a heartbeat
-Imagery isn't immediately recognizable
-depicted scenario is a bit too far diverged from current experience of your target; they don't yet feel any fear of the potential future you're warning against.

Anonymous Raker Tooth August 25, 2017 11:57 PM  

Sometimes the mind wanders...

today, it was this:

SAMSON!!! The feelingstines be upon thee!

Blogger GraceIronwood August 26, 2017 12:34 AM  

These punchanazi memes are devastating.





Blogger GraceIronwood August 26, 2017 12:38 AM  

STAB A NAZI HORSE
is even better.

Blogger Demontage2000 August 26, 2017 2:36 AM  

The "dialectical-sperg" also tends to overlook the fact that for rhetoric to work the message has to affect the particular target audience by pushing the buttons or arousing the taste buds strong in *that* particular audience. This explains why the violence-against-women(-Trump-supporters) works as a memetic trigger — it undermines the left's most sacred moral principle, i.e., opposing (alleged) harm against 'the most vulnerable' figures of weakness and victimhood. The meme calls out 'the bluff' of AntiFa.

Anonymous Jill August 26, 2017 2:47 AM  

Reminds me of those Planned Parenthood phonecalls I heard on Catholic radio today. It's trolling at the divine level, or damn near close.

Anonymous qba August 26, 2017 6:30 AM  

Thanks, Forge the Sky, for your evaluation.

Anonymous Pennywise August 26, 2017 9:19 AM  

dc.sunsets said “Conflating "domestic violence" PSA's with "Alt-Left Violence is Excused" "PSA's"”

Except there is not any conflating. A person punching an Alt-Right supporter in the face at a rally is dissimilar in circumstances compared to a person punching their significant other throughout a relationship.

Resident Moron™ said “My aversion began when I realized that you can't have any disagreement with a lefty, on any point, without them automatically attributing the source of that disagreement to you being evil.”

The same applies when one can’t have any disagreement with an Alt-Rightest, on any point, without them attributing the source of that disagreement to one being anti-white.

One’s credibility is undoubtedly an important element to a person being able to persuade someone, since not all opinions are valid and not all people are equal when it comes to the ability to disseminate information and expound upon one’s points.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 26, 2017 12:41 PM  

Pennywise wrote:

The same applies when one can’t have any disagreement with an Alt-Rightest, on any point, without them attributing the source of that disagreement to one being anti-white.

(((You))) have to go back.

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella August 26, 2017 10:18 PM  

I thought they were real, which is unfortunate, since I do know guys who beat their wives for political differences.

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella August 26, 2017 10:20 PM  

well, lefty men, come to think of it.They already hit women.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts