ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, September 08, 2017

/pol/ is always right

It's true that I am not going to destroy /pol/. First, because I am not stupid. The Evil Legion of Evil is formidable, but even as its Supreme Dark Lord, I know our limits. Of all the fights I could pick, /pol/ would rank somewhere between the U.S. Marine Corps and the Archangel Michael's Heavenly host. Second, because, as has been mentioned, I love /pol/.

Third, because I am not seeking to harm Gab, I am merely seeking the identities of the Gab users who have publicly defamed me and subjected my wife to targeted harassment, and to ensure that both the defamation and the targeted harassment is permanently removed from Gab. Gab has elected to act as an obstacle to those objectives, as is its right, and that obstacle will be removed.

And fourth, why would I do that? I have literally no reason whatsoever to quarrel or quibble with /pol/.
Vox Day is going to destroy /pol/
Anonymous ID:N+3FXpK8 Thu 07 Sep 2017 13:50:49 No.140619686
After he is finished with Gab. You've been warned. The Evil Dark Lord of Evil does not warn a second time.

Anonymous ID:g/zfyCtd Thu 07 Sep 2017 13:52:30 No.140619779
Who the fuck is this faggot and why should I care?

Anonymous ID:27WWAXKr Thu 07 Sep 2017 14:51:02 No.140623347  Report
stop stirring up shit you stormfront troll. vox literally loves /pol/. quotes it frequently.

what he doesn't like is nazi larpers who are more concerned with waving nazi flags in public for attention than they are saving the west.

the guy is literally the best thinking on the alt-right - better than anything the alt-reich has to offer (except for murdoch murdoch).

>>140619799

he's been blogging since 2003. Not a lot of younger people know him. He's a decent-ish fantasy writer, really good editor, excellent political and philosophical thinker.

he's only recently started doing videos: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=darkstream. would strongly suggest watching some or reading his blog: voxday.blogspot.com

Anonymous ID:ReqgpA+x Thu 07 Sep 2017 14:55:50 No.140623677
This. OP is fake, gay, and butthurt that VoxDay is going after Anglin. VoxDay never "went after" Gab. He's not coming for /pol/ either. Vox literally said "/pol/ is always right just yesterday:

Anonymous ID:27WWAXKr Thu 07 Sep 2017 14:56:09 No.140623708
No he isn't. He's alt-right. The guy's mantra is that 'the alt-right is on the side of history, science, and truth. the alt-right is inevitable'.

Stop your low level disinfo, shill.

What he does say is that you nazi larpers are fake right. That nazism isn't right wing and has no ideological place on the right. And that the people who cling the the nazi aesthetic are worse than useless.

Anonymous ID:4wxEMCF/ Thu 07 Sep 2017 15:03:12 No.140624154
Vox is so arrogant. He thinks Nazis are left wing and if you disagree with actual facts he calls you a retard and blocks you. Barely ever mentions the Jews. Is here even white? Spoiler: he's not. Why do people like this guy again?

Anonymous ID:27WWAXKr Thu 07 Sep 2017 15:15:09 No.140624949
Vox is arrogant. If you think nazism is anyting other than a left wing ideology you are ignorant of history. If you hear spencer talk about pan-european government and being pro-eu and think he is right-wing, you are low iq.

No, he doesn't talk about jews 100% of the time, deal with it. His opinion is that some of the people against the west are jews, some are not. focusing on one group and not the threat as a whole is ignorant.

>Why do people like this guy again?

Because he contributes a lot to alt-right thought, genuinely cares about its success, has no desire for leadership, has no desire for fame, wants to educate people, knows his shit.

I mean, after his initial point that nazism has no place in the right, contemporary or historical, greg johnson literally gave up. Seriously, gave up 10 minutes into a debate and refused to stay on topic. What do you think yellow fever anglin is going to do?

Anonymous ID:V56aYUdM Thu 07 Sep 2017 15:16:40 No.140625046
This. The stormfags are failures and always will be.
But it is informative, is it not, that the Daily Stormpoopers feel the need to cast about for allies now that the Legal Legion has been activated? Of course, they cannot be trusted, ever, since deceit is literally the core of their instruction manual. Lying, exaggerating their influence, and shitting on the carpet of every online abode that welcomes them is the full extent of their accomplishments.

Anyhow, in the event one ever finds oneself in a dispute with /pol/, this is the only correct response.



UPDATE: As per their style manual recommending deceit, the Daily Stormpoopers are citing this post as evidence that I am trying to drag /pol/ into it. Which, of course, is the precise opposite of what actually happened. And anyhow, the Legal Legion of Evil have this one under control.

Labels: ,

169 Comments:

Blogger S1AL September 08, 2017 10:23 AM  

Gonna need a new acronym, cause BTFO doesn't cover this kind of destruction.

Blogger Orthodox September 08, 2017 10:31 AM  

Land commenting on this dust-up:

"The Left never had a scum filter, and it worked for them," line wasn't going to hold forever. ...

Past time to recognize that "No enemies to the 'right'" is far more of a handicap than a helpful practical principle.

Anonymous VFM #6306 September 08, 2017 10:31 AM  

No, but its a good start.

I love /pol/

Blogger Student in Blue September 08, 2017 10:38 AM  

If you really want a war with /pol/, you just point out stuff like how /mlpol/ was no different than regular /pol/, probably due to being the same userbase :^)

Anonymous Weak September 08, 2017 10:40 AM  

Sounds like they are trying "let's you and him fight" between /pol/ and the Evil Legion.

Blogger StrawMan September 08, 2017 10:48 AM  

The pro-Trump crowd has been fine with the retards spreading defamation, death threats, and autistic screeching on social media (see: Pizzagate). It's not so fun when some of them branch off and start doing it to you. What the trolls did on Gab is disgusting and I hope you have success getting it removed.

Blogger YIH September 08, 2017 10:48 AM  

Student in Blue wrote:If you really want a war with /pol/, you just point out stuff like how /mlpol/ was no different than regular /pol/, probably due to being the same userbase :^)
But with extra autism!

Blogger SemiSpook37 September 08, 2017 10:54 AM  

Props on the "Apology" clip from A Fish Called Wanda. Kline's Anglophobic tirade leading up to hanging Cleese out the window is classic, and oddly enough, a perfect analogue to the current situation.

Odd how the writings of the Pythons, leftists and Labour apologists that they are, are still on point, even 30 years after the fact (in this case).

Blogger PropagandistHacker September 08, 2017 10:57 AM  

trump is weighing in on this issue!
https://twitter.com/RisenCoach/status/906167202398818305

Anonymous fop September 08, 2017 11:05 AM  

I'm just glad that "ped-o-file" is still a defamatory insult. In another 3 or 4 years it will be a protected class with it's own bathrooms.

Blogger Jack Ward September 08, 2017 11:05 AM  

? /pol/. request for info. What is /pol/? Have seen ref. to them often here. Should have followed more links etc. Appreciate any info....thanks

Blogger Orville September 08, 2017 11:08 AM  

Scorch the earth, salt the fields, leave no stone on top of another. Happy Hunting!

Blogger FALPhil September 08, 2017 11:11 AM  

VD wrote: As per their style manual recommending deceit, the Daily Stormpoopers are citing this post as evidence that I am trying to drag /pol/ into it. Which, of course, is the precise opposite of what actually happened.

It's the only thing those larping clowns know how to do - lie like hell while calling their target nasty names. If they ever come up with another tactic, you can bet that somebody joined them with an IQ approaching 86.

I think that they see an IQ of 88 as ideal.

Blogger Salt September 08, 2017 11:21 AM  

/pol/ is great! Makes for good retweets. Hip boots are needed when wading through the nazi larpers.

Blogger The Rev September 08, 2017 11:21 AM  

@13

I believe an IQ of 14-88 is the average.

Blogger Miguel September 08, 2017 11:24 AM  

OFF TOPIC but hilarious:

Liberal Celebrity Samuel L. Jackson Blasts Immigrants Taking American Jobs (VIDEO) – http://bit.ly/2vSYzMG


"When asked why so many British actors are cast in American roles, the “Kong: Skull Island” actor responded, “They’re cheaper than us, for one thing."

Blogger Gloriam Deo September 08, 2017 11:26 AM  

Student in Blue wrote:If you really want a war with /pol/, you just point out stuff like how /mlpol/ was no different than regular /pol/, probably due to being the same userbase :^)

HEY! we dont talk about /mlpol/. keep the normies away.

Blogger Student in Blue September 08, 2017 11:27 AM  

@11. Jack Ward
? /pol/. request for info. What is /pol/?

The '/pol/itically Incorrect' board on 4chan (and various other 4chan-alike websites). There's more, much more, that can be said about it and its history, but that should suffice for context.

Anonymous Raw Cringe September 08, 2017 11:27 AM  

let's analyze this power play

VD prepares legal action against harmless internet trolls, who happen to be "internet Nazis" (whatever that means), on GAB. Why?

The pedophilia accusations are not the real reason, they are a pretext. This should be apparent, but in case it is not: if it were the real reason, then it would be a low-drama affair, VD would not be posting so much about it, and in particular, it would not matter that the libelers in this case happen to be internet nazis.

Rather, this is one link in a chain of escalations between VD and internet nazis.

Why the escalation? Again, "he escalated first!" is not the whole story. There was a clear tipping point at Charlottesville.

VD seems to have become recently convinced that the internet nazis are, at least at the moment, actively harming the achievement of political goals that he favors.

Why the change now and not before now?

Political alliances are inherently unstable. They change with the winds. However, this break could not have happened before Trump's election. At that time the goal of the day was "ELECT TRUMP" and no one willing to vote for Trump was ever to be spoken against.

The goals have changed on both sides, and the split which has seemed inevitable to anyone with eyes for over a year now is coming to fruition.

Why legal action against internet nazis on GAB? now we are getting to the fun part...

ask yourself what has been the greatest success of the internet nazis. If you are so blinded you think that they have not succeeded at anything at all, I am not speaking to you. Their greatest success has been the art of TWITTER TROLLING.

Getting a hashtag to trend on cue, making an A E S T H E T I C meme out of nothing but a trackball mouse and MSPaint, these are arts that they have honed.

You may say, "that is /pol/, not the internet nazis!" but that is a difference without a distinction. It was not the visiting redditors and summerfags on /pol/ who made sarcastic shitposting anime girl twitter accounts by the thousands. ironic animeposting is code for ironic nazism.

Well, then, if VD wants to lessen the influence of internet nazis, he must strike at their only really successful tactic. SUCCESSFUL legal action, or the appearance of the danger thereof, can lower morale and prevent a significant percentage of these nazis from utilizing their favored tactic. Or at least that is the theory.

Can it work?

I suppose only THE FUTURE can tell.

Why legally go after the internet nazis on GAB and NOT those on twitter?

This is the real power play. GAB is still young: will it promote right wing speech under the banner of "reality has a right wing bias", or free speech for all? It is still theoretically undetermined.

Add to this the law that says "any not explicitly right wing organization will become left wing over time" and you can see the conclusion naturally follows: "GAB will become left wing over time, unless someone changes it to be explicitly right wing".

If GAB were shut down by TPTB, that would be bad but a replacement would crop up. There is a market niche for it. However if GAB were converged... that would be far worse, hmm? A site giving the appearance of free speech but really not... it would be a while before people could even figure it out. By that time the effort to create rightwing internet infrastructure could have stalled.

Since GAB appears to be on the verge of breaking out financially, since they seem to be in it for the long haul and able to make things work, now is the time to try to shape it to become more explicitly right wing to prevent convergence in the future.

I believe that is the theory here, anyway.

...Can it work?

Blogger Student in Blue September 08, 2017 11:29 AM  

@17. Gloriam Deo
keep the normies away from my Aryan pony waifu.

fixed.

Anonymous kfg September 08, 2017 11:35 AM  

@16: “They’re cheaper than us, for one thing."

They also, traditionally, have a work ethic. They simply do the job. It's why so many great British actors appear in such a quantity of crap movies.

Anonymous Ooh lol lol September 08, 2017 11:37 AM  

/pol/ is composed in large part of anon trolls. Vox just instigated a huge shitstorm because three anon trolls took the piss out of him and his fragile ego couldn't handle it. Now he's trying to backtrack so he doesn't catch any deserved blowback from the /pol/ anons. Unfortunately for Vox, the reason /pol/ is always right is because /pol/ is not fucking stupid. It's very obvious what happened here, Vox, and you can't hide from what you did. You can only run. So keep backpedaling, it's the height of amusement.

Blogger Jack Ward September 08, 2017 11:39 AM  

@18 Student Thanks. It now makes more sense. /pol/

Blogger YIH September 08, 2017 11:41 AM  

Jack Ward wrote:? /pol/. request for info. What is /pol/? Have seen ref. to them often here. Should have followed more links etc. Appreciate any info....thanks
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/
https://8ch.net/pol/index.html

Blogger Nate September 08, 2017 11:42 AM  

shhh little faggot. no one is going to take your rainbow pony waifu.

Anonymous HL September 08, 2017 11:46 AM  

May the Alt-Retards try to drag /pol/ into this, piss them off badly and reap the whirlwind.

Anonymous Dan September 08, 2017 11:53 AM  

Doesn't Gab have any legal advisors? Vox is actually giving Gab some valuable and constructive feedback.

Falsely accusing people of crimes is clearly illegal defamation, and specifically libel (written/published defamation).

Gab's principled stands should be within the outer limits of the law, not outside of the law, if Gab wants to survive. Refusing to take down content that is illegal everywhere after being notified of such will mean the end of Gab.

If Gab refuses to take down illegal content after being notified thereof, Gab will certainly be brought down using the force of the law by parties much bigger than Vox Day. The $PLC, Soros and big tech want Gab gone; not only that, they want to destroy the founders personally.

Simple policy, if Gab wants to avoid being destroyed by giants:

"We respect free speech completely but will remove any content deemed illegal following notification thereof."

Ross William Ulbricht, the founder of Silk Road, was sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole for running an outlaw site. He was 'just a facilitator', and look at the outcome. Anders Breivik got less time.

Vox is not Gab's enemy and Gab is lucky for the advice, which they had better take. Permitting illegal content after notification could give Gab's enemies all the opening they need. Does Gab think shutdown of their site is the worst that could happen?

Anonymous Avalanche September 08, 2017 11:53 AM  

@10 I'm just glad that "ped-o-file" is still a defamatory insult. In another 3 or 4 years it will be a protected class with it's own bathrooms.

"ped-o-file" is still a defamatory insult. In another 3 or 4 years it will be a protected class USING OUR bathrooms.

FIFY

Blogger Quilp September 08, 2017 11:55 AM  

I personally give those at /pol/ (even though they are probably younger as a group) much more credit for maturity, ability to think critically, and overall sanity than the light-footed larpers of Stormfront. The brownshirt answer to any legit criticism appears to be: "We just don't care". If that isn't a signal to walk away (beyond the swastikas), then you deserve to be lumped in with morons. They need to be driven out from the right. They aren't of the right. Vox is absolutely correct in his actions. But at this point they seem to be accomplishing that all on their own.

I suppose they think they are acting like a swarm of hornets, simply overcoming any objections to their BS with volume. Alas, its more like a demolition derby of Short buses, and soon there will be no more windows to lick.

Blogger Anno Ruse September 08, 2017 11:59 AM  

@21 One is reminded of the Michael Caine quote on Jaws: The Revenge.

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific."

Anonymous Justin Bailey September 08, 2017 12:02 PM  

The adoration of the alt-retards has gone to Andrew's head.

https://gab.ai/a/posts/11830040

He's decided to make this a personal battle to impress Anglin's crew. We'll see how well that strategy pays off for him and his site in the long term.

Blogger VD September 08, 2017 12:03 PM  

Vox just instigated a huge shitstorm because three anon trolls took the piss out of him and his fragile ego couldn't handle it. Now he's trying to backtrack so he doesn't catch any deserved blowback from the /pol/ anons.

That is incorrect. And it's cute that you think my ego is fragile. Nor am I trying to backtrack in the least. I know /pol/ is not the Daily Stormer and I very much doubt they will appreciate you trying to pretend they are.

It will become entirely obvious that I am neither backtracking nor bluffing next week.

Blogger Student in Blue September 08, 2017 12:06 PM  

If there's one historically dumb move in regards to the chans, it's attempting to use them as a personal army for stuff they had no involvement in.

Poor, poor Stormlarpers. /pol/ is not your personal army.

Blogger Nate September 08, 2017 12:08 PM  

" I know /pol/ is not the Daily Stormer and I very much doubt they will appreciate you trying to pretend they are."

yeah but ya know the last time the Daily Stormer tried to pretend someone was one of them worked out so well for them...

Anonymous Ooh lol lol September 08, 2017 12:13 PM  

Nate, does your wife know that you enjoy LARPing online as the evil minion of a self-proclaimed Dark Lord? Does your pastor know that you esteem so highly a man who flatly denies the divinity of Jesus Christ? Have you ever considered the possibility that VP is more of a personality cult than a blog, and that you're suffering from Stockholm Syndrome caused by Vox's constant brow-beating, along with the rest of the Dread Ilk?

Just a few direction questions for you. Rules of the blog and all.

Anonymous George September 08, 2017 12:20 PM  

Spot on

Blogger Nate September 08, 2017 12:30 PM  

@35

Shut up Tad



Blogger Ingot9455 September 08, 2017 12:34 PM  

When did VD deny the divinty of Jesus Christ?

Blogger Nate September 08, 2017 12:40 PM  

"When did VD deny the divinty of Jesus Christ?"

dude don't. you'll end up scraping the shit off your boots for days.

Anonymous amanda September 08, 2017 12:40 PM  

i was spying on the stormer staff and look @ what i found:

https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/58770/vox-day-endorses-white-sharia

https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/58891/andrew-torba-bitch-slaps-vox-day

https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/58811/made-a-thread-on-the-bbs-on-how-anglin-can-own-vox-please-notice-it

https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/58838/psa-this-battle-with-vox-gay-will-not-end-anytime-soon

https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/58659/anglin-and-gab-patch-things-up-even-with-vox-day-bleating-like-a-5-year-old

https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/58802/vox-meltdown

https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/58646/i-think-vox-day-blocked-me-on-gab-for-defending-anglin

https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/58591/andrew-anglin-is-not-a-real-person-vox-day-has-spoken

https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/58783/in-vox-day-s-alt-west-land

https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/58892/war-tactics-do-not-underestimate-the-enemy

Blogger Wanderer September 08, 2017 12:41 PM  

@6

Pizzagate is real, faggot. Otherwise what's your explanation for the Podesta pedo e-mails then?

Anonymous Raw Cringe September 08, 2017 12:42 PM  

Ingot9455 wrote:When did VD deny the divinty of Jesus Christ?

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2013/10/mailvox-25-reasons-for-trinitarian.html
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2012/03/false-doctrine-of-trinity.html

It's a sore spot a lot of readers just kind of ignore.

Anonymous Ooh lol lol September 08, 2017 12:42 PM  

@38

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2012/03/false-doctrine-of-trinity.html

Quoting directly: "4b. Since God is omniscient and the Son and the Holy Spirit are not, neither the Son nor the Holy Spirit are God."

Blogger Chris Mallory September 08, 2017 12:43 PM  

Dan wrote:Falsely accusing people of crimes is clearly illegal defamation

What was the crime he was accused of committing? Accusing someone of having vile, disgusting urges is not the same as accusing them of acting upon those urges.

Anonymous Anonymous September 08, 2017 12:44 PM  

Like the virgin birthing of a self-fucking organism bent on suicide. Glorious. Simply glorious.

Blogger Solaire Of Astora September 08, 2017 12:55 PM  

Having posted on /pol/ for years I can actually tell when Daily Stormer clowns are shilling there. Their style is distinct from the common run of poster. They have about as much range as Sharia Blue shills. Also funny, if you challenge them even slightly they fold like a wet napkin. I thought there was a chance they played dumb as a trolling tactic but they are so stupid, even when completely anonymous, that the only legitimate conclusion is they they really are as idiotic as they look.

Anonymous patrick kelly September 08, 2017 12:56 PM  

"When did VD deny the divinty of Jesus Christ?"

Oooh Nooos !?!??!

I don't read here for Vox's theological opinions.

I come for Nate's occasional football, whiskey and gun commentary while drinking R&R, watching Notre Dame or The Patriots, and cleaning my pink .380 glock.

Blogger Stilicho September 08, 2017 12:56 PM  

Stormpoopers accusing Vox of being quasi-Arian and quasi-Aryan in the same thread. Who'd a thunk it?

Blogger David of One September 08, 2017 12:56 PM  

"I love /pol/."
Dark Lord ... aka, VD

Whoa! You don't see this much, like ever.

To the best of my memory the Dark Lord gave a "hug" to someone ... Nate I think ... maybe it was a "Well done!" love tap from the Dark Lord's mace? No, it was a "hug" given to Nate a number of years ago now. I seem to recall that I tried to get a "hug" as well. Which I didn't. But then again I didn't get a backhanded swipe of the Dark Lord's mace either. So I count myself fortunate.

Blogger Markku September 08, 2017 12:58 PM  

You are a dishonest person, OLL, who I suspect to be Taylor. From your own link: "this argument obviously does not reflect my own theological beliefs"

Blogger Student in Blue September 08, 2017 1:07 PM  

"Ughhh, why aren't these VP morons getting triggered yet? Whyyyyy?"

Blogger S1AL September 08, 2017 1:13 PM  

The funny thing is that I don't understand how the Nicene formulation of the Trinity fails to address any of the issues ever raised here. The Father is God. Christ is Lord, one with God. The Spirit proceeds from the Father, and is worshipped as one with the Father and the Son.

...

Ta-da?

Blogger Chiva September 08, 2017 1:14 PM  

cleaning my pink .380 glock.

Triggered.

Anonymous Dan September 08, 2017 1:14 PM  

@chris mallory -

Child porn is illegal of course so false accusations thereof are illegal. And more, defamation can exist with someone being accused of illegal activity. Insults are fine but specific false defamatory statements are not.

Blogger Nate September 08, 2017 1:17 PM  

"I come for Nate's occasional football, whiskey and gun commentary while drinking R&R, watching Notre Dame or The Patriots, and cleaning my pink .380 glock."

Brady Face is the new Manning Face.

Blogger Student in Blue September 08, 2017 1:17 PM  

@52. S1AL

Please don't help the trolls drive the comments off-topic though.

Blogger S1AL September 08, 2017 1:18 PM  

@Student -

Right, right, I'm reacting to the comment as if it came from a reasonable person. Good call.

Hmm.

Shut up, Tad? Yeah, let's go with that.

Blogger Nate September 08, 2017 1:24 PM  

"Ughhh, why aren't these VP morons getting triggered yet? Whyyyyy?"

because we've been more competently insulted by 5 year olds.

Blogger JohnofAustria September 08, 2017 1:30 PM  

I'm mostly annoyed we aren't all coming up with a way to spam anti-DACA memes and shift the topic to stopping Trump from cucking on immigration, since it's the ONE FUCKING ISSUE we absolutely have to win on

Blogger S1AL September 08, 2017 1:31 PM  

Trump has quite literally told Congress to do their job and solve the issue because he's shutting the problem down. So call your congressman.

Anonymous Ooh lol lol September 08, 2017 1:38 PM  

I understand cognitive dissonance is very painful, but the Dread Ilk need to be honest with themselves. Vox Day is a Christian heretic. He's also a thin-skinned egomaniac whose proclivity to bully his own followers has resulted in the epidemic of battered wife syndrome you see amongst the Dread Ilk. Listen, you all are grown men with careers, families and responsibilities. You don't have to come to some dorky fantasy author's blog and pretend to be his minions. You likely have better shit to do. Why subject yourself to Vox's delusional sense of self-importance? Vox's recent meltdown should be a wake-up call. This is not a man who should be held up as some kind of guru or leader. Vox is experiencing a meltdown entirely caused by his own arrogance. We all know that pride comes before the fall. Like Satan, Vox will drag as many down with him as he can, because he is vindictive, puffed up with pride and totally self-destructive.

Blogger S1AL September 08, 2017 1:39 PM  

Spooner? Is that you?

Blogger artensoll September 08, 2017 1:42 PM  

Wow, you really do care. Thank you for your concern.

Anonymous Ooh lol lol September 08, 2017 1:45 PM  

https://i.imgur.com/ATIZq4U.png

Vox Day has no credibility. He is a complete and utter hypocrite who is threatening to sue people for engaging in the exact same behavior he has advocated. The fact that some of you still defend him would be laughable were it not so pathetic, and is clear evidence that you are, in fact, experiencing some sort of Stockholm Syndrome. Face the facts: your leader is not only a tremendous dork, he is a total phony and hypocrite.

Blogger Cail Corishev September 08, 2017 1:46 PM  

You may say, "that is /pol/, not the internet nazis!" but that is a difference without a distinction.

No it's not. /pol/ knows ironic Nazi is ironic. They wanted nothing to do with Charlottesville, and in fact there were predictions there that it was a setup of some sort. They looked up a couple of the organizers, saw they had Jewish wives or something, and that was enough.

That's not to say there aren't real, unironic Nazis on /pol/. But there are unironic flat earthers and unironic believers that a major apocolyptic event is going to happen on Sept. 23 (don't ask; I didn't read that thread). You'll find anything there, the more out of the mainstream the better. No matter how much they do anonymous Nazi memes, there's still a big distinction between them and the people who think that's a good way to run public rallies.

Maybe the serious Nazis are actually making the best memes. I doubt it, though. If they were, they'd be coming from their own sites rather than from /pol/. I watched the #PunchANazi campaign develop from an idea into a thing, and it all happened right there over a couple hours. Same thing with a con to get Starbucks to run a deal for illegal aliens. Ironic Nazi memes are just one thing they do for the lulz, and if you tried to direct them into it, you'd guarantee they won't.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 08, 2017 1:54 PM  

@61 Concern Troll off his meds
Vox Day is a Christian heretic. He's also a thin-skinned egomaniac whose proclivity to bully his own followers has resulted in the epidemic of battered wife syndrome you see amongst the Dread Ilk.

We. Don't. Care. Really. Troll better or go home.

Blogger Heian-kyo Dreams September 08, 2017 1:57 PM  

To the commenter who asked about /pol,
It's on 4chan, an entire site that should be treated as NSFW. Do not wander on 4chan, just go straight to /pol

Blogger JohnofAustria September 08, 2017 1:58 PM  

@60 he also said he would sign whatever "solution" they passed. he didn't have to do that at all. The RAISE act is the solution, and un-doing DACA just means we're still enforcing the law, which has always been our drumbeat on immigration. Congress doesn't need to do anything about it, they're all illegal, and they have to go back.

Anonymous MaskettaMan September 08, 2017 2:04 PM  

Now, if you could just get anon to leave the house. That having been said, the NEETs are to the right as ivory tower academics are to the left. A whole lot of free time to forge new memetic weapons. I believe "cuckservative" is a product of that autistic maelstrom.

Anonymous Steve September 08, 2017 2:05 PM  

Alt-Retard Battle Plan: OPERATION GET SPANKED BY DADDY

1) Call Vox names on the internet
2) ???
3) "Hey at least we did something!"

Anonymous StoA September 08, 2017 2:06 PM  

"/b/ is not your personal army" - as per the oldest of rules of the chans.
I seem to recall efforts to make it a personal army invariably ended in madness for the subject.

Blogger Nate September 08, 2017 2:09 PM  

So shit poster is still shit posting?

k.

Anonymous CarpeOro September 08, 2017 2:10 PM  

Thought this line was classic:

"He thinks Nazis are left wing and if you disagree with actual facts he calls you a retard and blocks you."

Really, between this and the nom-de-idiot "Nazi_Fabianism" or what ever, to willful disagree that something walks like a leftist, talks like a leftist and looks like a leftist is really an alt-righter... means a functional IQ below 100. You know, like the bulk of the Big Brother tv show cast this season. (yeah I watch some reality tv with my wife. At least the actors are more believable and scripting better).

Blogger Markku September 08, 2017 2:11 PM  

It's funny how often people try to use that post to try to claim that Vox doesn't believe in full divinity of Christ (which he does): They quote a line, of which the very same post says, "does not reflect my own theological beliefs". They end up proving the precise opposite as they think.

Blogger ZhukovG September 08, 2017 2:15 PM  

@CarpeOro: Let's see.

The Alt-Reich lies.
The Alt-Reich projects.
The Alt-Reich doubles down.

Yeah, totally Alt-Right... or something.

Blogger Nate September 08, 2017 2:16 PM  

" They end up proving the precise opposite as they think."

Also... trying to create a purity spiral among the Dread Ilk... I mean seriously?

Blogger Wolfman at Large September 08, 2017 2:19 PM  

Okay I'm going to speculate here and I think it's safe to do so; since if I'm right no one will believe me until it's too late and if I'm wrong we'll all have had a good laugh.

Vox's plan here is to get at least two of the three trolls in question to admit in legal document that this part of a coordinated attack encouraged or ever actively pushed by Andrew Anglin. If that is the case this will enable him to go after the Daily stormer leadership directly. The goal here is to completely expose just how LARPy and fraudent those people are.

Anonymous I'm Not A Nazi, Socialism Is Evil September 08, 2017 2:19 PM  

Andrew Anglin is SO right-wing that he regularly encourages his readers to hire prostitutes.

Blogger Robert Coble September 08, 2017 2:22 PM  

@ Ooh lol lol:

If you're going to reference Proverbs 16:18, at least reference it accurately:

KJV: Pride goeth before DESTRUCTION, and an haughty spirit before a FALL.

Don't mistakenly confuse UHIQ, knowledge and competence with either "pride" or a "haughty spirit", nor with arrogance.

“It's easy to run to others. It's so hard to stand on one's own record. You can fake virtue for an audience. You can't fake it in your own eyes. Your ego is your strictest judge. They run from it. They spend their lives running. It's easier to donate a few thousand to charity and think oneself noble than to base self-respect on personal standards of personal achievement. It's simple to seek substitutes for competence--such easy substitutes: love, charm, kindness, charity. But there is no substitute for competence.”

― Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Blogger Nate September 08, 2017 2:24 PM  

Wolfman

Vox is usually known for stating his goals openly.

Blogger Jonathon Davies September 08, 2017 2:24 PM  

Are the stormfags still at it? Dear me. You get them on Gab with comments like "isn't this just another example of Zionist..." or "isn't this just more evidence of the Jewish..."

They are just communists with a Jew monomania.

Blogger lowercaseb September 08, 2017 2:29 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger lowercaseb September 08, 2017 2:29 PM  

I have to say...Ivan Throne is kicking ass and taking names on gab, and the Sturm und Poopen crew keeps coming back for more.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener September 08, 2017 2:30 PM  

"cleaning my pink .380 glock"

Nothing a little flat dark earth Cerakote can't fix.

Blogger Nick S September 08, 2017 2:37 PM  

your leader is not only a tremendous dork

Okay, I'll give you that, but Vox doesn't aspire to leadership. Some leadership roles have been thrust upon him whether he likes it or not (I'm pretty sure he doesn't and rejects particular leadership roles inasmuch as possible). I take issue with your implicit accusation that Vox is dishonest. Vox is of the rare breed that isn't disturbed when he finds out he's been wrong about something. Prove to him he's wrong and he'll gladly take that new information and adjust his position accordingly. No big deal. Until then he is going to proceed as if he's correct. That's what humans instinctually do. That some personality types can't understand the non-fragile ego is not at all surprising. Don't you understand that childish innuendo is water off a ducks back to you intellectual superiors?

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable September 08, 2017 2:52 PM  

It's funny how often people try to use that post to try to claim that Vox doesn't believe in full divinity of Christ (which he does): They quote a line, of which the very same post says, "does not reflect my own theological beliefs". They end up proving the precise opposite as they think.

Thanks Markku. I had worked that out myself (and certainly with respect to working with Vox and enjoying what you guys are doing, it's quite irrelevant), but it wasn't at all clear to me that recent readers would have had similar clarity.

You resolved it far more pithily than I could have.

The last few days have made it clearer than ever: these jacktards are nothing but self-destructive. They need to be gone, ASAP. It may seem frustrating to go through this exercise, but it needs to happen so the sane can be distinguished from the freakin' loonies.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 08, 2017 2:55 PM  

@84 Noah
"cleaning my pink .380 glock"

Nothing a little flat dark earth Cerakote can't fix.

Dude, it will still be a Glock. A very minor caliber Glock. Can't fix that.

Anonymous Causal Lurker September 08, 2017 2:56 PM  

YAWN. I'm bored.

So when does the a capella version of "Springtime for Hitler" begin? Where are the tap-tripping Stormpoopers?

Blogger ((( bob kek mando ))) - ( i'm sorry you raped Andrea Dworkin and i disavow your Patriarchal Cisheteronormative Bourgeois Consciousness in shame ) September 08, 2017 3:00 PM  

6. StrawMan September 08, 2017 10:48 AM
The pro-Trump crowd has been fine with the retards spreading defamation, death threats, and autistic screeching on social media (see: Pizzagate).



because Barney Frank running a pedophile prostitution ring out of his basement and Dennis Hastert being one of his clients is Fake News.

Blogger BassmanCO September 08, 2017 3:00 PM  

Ooh lol lol wrote:

Vox Day has no credibility. He is a complete and utter hypocrite who is threatening to sue people for engaging in the exact same behavior he has advocated. The fact that some of you still defend him would be laughable were it not so pathetic, and is clear evidence that you are, in fact, experiencing some sort of Stockholm Syndrome. Face the facts: your leader is not only a tremendous dork, he is a total phony and hypocrite.


Cute that you think taking a quote out of context is going to convince anyone here of anything. I read that post. Vox was advocating throwing rhetoric back at rhetoric, not at calling people whatever you like.

Being disingenuous will always come back to you.

Anonymous amanda September 08, 2017 3:00 PM  

Vox,
who do you hate more:
https://youtu.be/uP_6yES5vUo?t=15s
or
https://dailystormer.at/we-need-to-win-bigly-in-2018-heres-the-plan/

? ?

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 08, 2017 3:01 PM  

@Casual Lurker

They can't sing or dance IRL, only on a keyboard do they tapdance.

Congrats on snagging comment #88. Perfect.

Anonymous Gen. Kong September 08, 2017 3:02 PM  

Speaking of /pol, here's an interesting little bit of info:
The governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands has ordered its national guard to seize guns, ammunition and other weapons from its citizens as the territory prepares for Hurricane Irma to make landfall.

Guess there's no 2nd amendment in US Virgin Islands. Oh my, where's the (((ACLU))), those stalwart defenders of Muh-Constitushun?? The governor looks like he could be Obama's uncle.

Anonymous peppermint September 08, 2017 3:03 PM  

(1) being a pedophile is not a crime. Molesting children is, but a reasonable person would think "x molests children" is an insult, not an accusation

(2) it is always permitted to insult public figures because it is always permitted to insult public figures the govt doesn't like

(3) free speech exists so everyone can feel safe knowing they will be able to talk if they feel the need to. Freedom of political speech is either absolute or doesn't exist and it is normal for it to exist historically. Notably, no one likes the way Athens condemned Socrates for his speech, which was ostensibly over child abuse.

(4) Anglin is a troll. None of his views are to be taken seriously. Even if, as will happen, everything Anglin thinks about economics will be disproven and Anglin forced to admit Hitler did some stuff wrong, he's going to keep trolling.

Blogger Ingot9455 September 08, 2017 3:05 PM  

@42 Thanks for the link. The resolution to the 'dilemma' is clearly stated within, as I expected.

Blogger Mastermind September 08, 2017 3:07 PM  

Markku,

It's true, Vox believes in the divinity of Christ. His actual heresy isn't denying the Divinity of Christ, it's polytheism.

Anonymous peppermint September 08, 2017 3:08 PM  

If you don't love /b/, /a/, /g/, and /k/, you don't belong on /pol/

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener September 08, 2017 3:14 PM  

@87 Dude, everyone needs a pocket pistol. Just know its limitations and carry more gun when you can.

Blogger Dedd Sirius September 08, 2017 3:23 PM  

I invested $200 in Gab's crowdsourcing round for a few hundred shares of common stock. I think of it as an investment in the movement. Probably won't ever see a dollar return, but maybe will see incremental cultural returns over time.

Anonymous Steve September 08, 2017 3:24 PM  

His actual heresy isn't denying the Divinity of Christ, it's polytheism.

Absolute bollocks. Vox only has one wife.

Anonymous 9S September 08, 2017 3:25 PM  

If you seriously think saying "Shall we cross steel, churl" is kicking ass and not cringe af you got problems bruh

Anonymous Ivan Throne September 08, 2017 3:27 PM  

@95 - Read the links.

Churl is accurate.

Cross steel is an invitation.

Texas law is fascinating.

Regards,

Ivan

Anonymous Ivan Throne September 08, 2017 3:32 PM  

My above comment directed to @101, not @95.

Regards,

Ivan

Blogger Woo September 08, 2017 3:33 PM  

61 understands the situation perfectly

Blogger NO GOOGLES September 08, 2017 3:35 PM  

"I love /pol"

And the Dark Lord's heart grew THREE sizes that day...

Also, re: free speech. It would help for anyone trying to rationalize alt-retards' defamation of Vox to remember that in English common law, free speech NEVER included two types of speech: defamation and direct threats. Free speech in the Western world has NEVER included defamation and/or direct threats in any country that has ever claimed to have free speech. Trying to argue that "free speech" means "say anything at all no matter the consequences" is an ignorant, childish, and ahistorical view. Trying to argue that free speech should allow for defamation is an incredibly damaging position for anyone who is right wing, as a press freed from even the minor chance that they might be sued for defamation would relish the chance to bury anyone they don't like.

Blogger SmockMan September 08, 2017 3:36 PM  

My Little Stormies impotence is being documented across many contexts now.

Anonymous Sharrukin September 08, 2017 3:42 PM  

Sounds like the Vox Day Dungeons & Dragons Club are shocked to discover that the rest of the Alt-Right really means it, upon which a rush to disavow ensues.

Anonymous Heywood September 08, 2017 3:45 PM  

@31

[QUOTE]The adoration of the alt-retards has gone to Andrew's head.

https://gab.ai/a/posts/11830040

He's decided to make this a personal battle to impress Anglin's crew. We'll see how well that strategy pays off for him and his site in the long term.[/QUOTE]

This is quite disappointing. Back when he was just stating "the law or nothing", he was perfectly within his right, although I think he does not quite realize where that will lead. But this goes well beyond that. Pity. I have a great deal of admiration for Torba and what he has accomplished. This was ill considered.

Blogger Elder Son September 08, 2017 3:47 PM  

(1) being a pedophile is not a crime. Molesting children is, but a reasonable person would think "x molests children" is an insult, not an accusation

You have to be stupid to not believe this was not slander with the intent to paint Vox as a de facto pedophile/molester to harm his character/reputation.

pedophile

noun, Psychiatry.

1. an adult who is sexually attracted to young children.

Anonymous 9S September 08, 2017 3:49 PM  

Got a fedora and trench coat to match your thousand-times-folded-in-grorious-Nippon katana?

Blogger Feather Blade September 08, 2017 3:51 PM  

spamming anti-DACA memes

I'll have to go take a picture of the pro-DACA chant-in happening in the quad.

I'm thinking "Go to class and quit wasting taxpayer money."

Blogger Cataline Sergius September 08, 2017 3:53 PM  

I can understand their anger about being called Gamma males.

They are Omegas and proudly so.

Blogger Cataline Sergius September 08, 2017 3:58 PM  

My Vile Faceless brethren, it is cruel... Deeply cruel of you to keep demanding that they return to their mother's basements.

Trailer parks don't have basements and you know it.

It's wrong to keep bringing it up.

Anonymous Looking Glass September 08, 2017 3:59 PM  

On the theological stuff, two thoughts.

1) Never, under any circumstances, should a Christian accept any theological objection or concern from a non-Christian. You don't let the Devil dictate your Theology.
2) The entire Alt-Reichtard collective is a foot too short to even begin to jump a discussion about Trinitarianism.

"Regardless of what your opinion on of the matter is, I think it is important to keep in mind that Christians should not elevate theological understanding to an overly sacred status. It is repentance and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior that are the central issues of our faith, not an ability to see more clearly through the glass than others. Jesus, you may recall, was never overly impressed with intellectual ability."

Blogger August September 08, 2017 4:00 PM  

Vox says: these people are morons.
I think: it can't be that bad.
Comments ensue...
It's that bad.
We need something like 'nationalism for everyone.' Because we want to win. To have a plausible chance of winning, we need more people on board.

Blogger Markku September 08, 2017 4:00 PM  

Heh heh. Knew it.

Blogger Cataline Sergius September 08, 2017 4:07 PM  

@117 Markku

Okay that was actually a little scary.

Anonymous Anonymous September 08, 2017 4:07 PM  

>targeted harassment

Why are you using leftist buzz words? Stop being a fag. People are mean on the Internet; grow a pair faget.

Blogger horsewithnonick September 08, 2017 4:08 PM  

I'm starting to think 14/88 is age/IQ...

Blogger Nate September 08, 2017 4:09 PM  

"Heh heh. Knew it."

DAMMIT.

***hands markku a $20***

Blogger S1AL September 08, 2017 4:15 PM  

Spooner and Taylor are different people, right? I sometimes lose track of which of the nut jobs obsessed with VD's theology is which.

Blogger Markku September 08, 2017 4:16 PM  

Spooner is a man, Taylor is a woman.

Blogger S1AL September 08, 2017 4:17 PM  

And we're absolutely certain that they're not just medication-dependent multiple personalities?

Blogger Markku September 08, 2017 4:21 PM  

Yes. We have photos of both. I have no reason to believe Taylor is in fact insane, she was just always prone to extreme fits of anger, and after Vox banned her a few times, now has a vendetta. Taylor is not a problem, like Spooner is.

Blogger S1AL September 08, 2017 4:23 PM  

Gotcha. I only caught the tail-end of both, when I started reading here thanks to Sad Puppies. Ah, the good old days...

Funny to think of how much happened because Larry Correia was an accountant.

Blogger Matthew September 08, 2017 4:29 PM  

And, to be completely impartial and fair, Taylor was pretty hot about 10 years ago.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 08, 2017 4:30 PM  

Damn Markku. Just... damn....

Blogger Matthew September 08, 2017 4:32 PM  

Nate wrote:"Ughhh, why aren't these VP morons getting triggered yet? Whyyyyy?"

because we've been more competently insulted by 5 year olds.


My 3 year old thinks Vox is my imaginary friend.

Blogger Volksgemeinschaft September 08, 2017 4:36 PM  

Vox provides us with endless brilliant insights but his belief that Trump will make any substantial changes are delusional.

Blogger Volksgemeinschaft September 08, 2017 4:37 PM  

Correction: Trump has shifted the Overton Window, I take back what I said about Vox.

Blogger Matthew September 08, 2017 4:38 PM  

Taylor wrote:And I suspect you're a cuntface without a clue. Get over yourselves. The petty dramas here are still as pathetic and irrelevant to me as they ever were. What's astonishing is that anyone can imagine that I would bother with this blog after all this time. Yeah. Go fuck yourself, Markku, you insipid catty little bitch. No wonder Finnish women prefer Muslim animals.



Atta girl. I think I can speak for all of the ilk in saying that we really do miss you.

Blogger S1AL September 08, 2017 4:40 PM  

"Vox provides us with endless brilliant insights but his belief that Trump will make any substantial changes are delusional."

"Correction: Trump has shifted the Overton Window, I take back what I said about Vox."

Don't do drugs, kids.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener September 08, 2017 4:41 PM  

@113 Since this is a pol thread... tits or gtfo

Anonymous Justin Bailey September 08, 2017 4:45 PM  

@108 I agree. Torba wants absolute "free speech", fine. Let the lepers run wild and the law sort it out. But publicly attacking a long time supporter to raise your rep among anonymous alt-retard trolls? Ill considered indeed.

Blogger Clay, Bill Clay September 08, 2017 4:47 PM  

Watching VD and the Ilk/VFM inform Team Reich that their welcome is worn out reminds me of this scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC5tMLFqsuI

Anonymous Gurpgork September 08, 2017 4:49 PM  

Noah B The Savage Gardener wrote:@113 Since this is a pol thread... tits or gtfo
https://www.lovethegarden.com/sites/default/files/great-tits.jpg

Anonymous Ivan Throne September 08, 2017 4:50 PM  

@110 - What's wrong with a $20 Cabela's machete?

I do realize that glitter and drama and silly role playing go along with late 1930's uniforms and dead (read: exterminated) ideologies, but really. Come now.

Regards,

Ivan

Anonymous johnc September 08, 2017 4:53 PM  

The train is fine.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/08/jared-kushner-helped-top-democratic-senator-lobby-wh-daca-amnesty/

Blogger Ransom Smith September 08, 2017 4:55 PM  

Since this is a pol thread... tits or gtfo

I'm shocked it took this long for someone to say it.

Blogger Salt September 08, 2017 4:58 PM  

Matthew wrote:Atta girl. I think I can speak for all of the ilk in saying that we really do miss you.

Taylor makes me want to go buy some Preperation-H.

Anonymous Looking Glass September 08, 2017 5:26 PM  

@135 Justin Bailey

The Torba clan has had a very long couple of weeks. His family has also been taking a lot of flak and it's occasionally going to get to him. So, this spat will blow over, though I think @a took Vox's initial statement as Vox expecting special treatment. Torba has a strong, instinctive interest to ever let that thought settling into the "brand" of Andrew Torba & Gab.

At the same time, @a's situation with regards to all of the Libel directed at him is a little rougher. Vox has spent years building out an Infrastructure, which few others have. Ivan Throne has shown up in this thread in help. That's the value of Infrastructure that Torba just doesn't have yet.

If the randomness of the start point didn't exist, I'd offer this was a fairly well-planned moved, but this is just playing in a useful way for everyone else. It'll de-escalate over time. This'll be useful for Gab as well, because the edge-case needs to be sorted out carefully.

Anonymous 2106 Things I Hate September 08, 2017 5:28 PM  

Ooh lol lol, does your husbando know you are huffing paint thinner?

Blogger tuberman September 08, 2017 5:32 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger tuberman September 08, 2017 5:36 PM  

What happens when a flexible, anti fragile, logically coherent, and extremely adaptable group mixes it up with a rigid, authoritarian, incoherent, name-calling, stand for nothing group?

Answer: The second group projects, just like any other Leftist group.

Anonymous peppermint September 08, 2017 5:37 PM  

Elder Son, of course it was a slander, and Vox is a public figure. CNN can't dox people who insult them either. CNN also might noy be able to slander Vox by calling him a pedo, because CNN is assumed to have sources for their info and not be just insulting everyone for no reason.

If it's illegal to baselessly call Vox a pedo, it's also illegal to call Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby rapists.

Anonymous peppermint September 08, 2017 5:43 PM  

》flexible, anti fragile, logically coherent, and extremely adaptable

You don't know who the trolls are or what they stand for other than für die lulz.

》 group mixes it up with a rigid, authoritarian, incoherent, name-calling, stand for nothing group?

Sworn loyalty to Vox and throw their weight around everywhere, against free speech but dependent on it.

This is like Faramir vs. Frodo, except with a troll instead of a hobbit.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener September 08, 2017 5:44 PM  

@137 Gotta love em when they point in oppo directions like that.

Blogger maniacprovost September 08, 2017 6:01 PM  

CNN can't dox people who insult them either.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Clearly you aren't old enough to remember the Trump vs CNN Wrestlemania of 2017.

Blogger VFM #7634 September 08, 2017 6:16 PM  

I can understand their anger about being called Gamma males.

They are Omegas and proudly so.


@112 Cataline Sergius
I don't know about that... once VD called me a Gamma and I figured he made an honest mistake, especially since it's not as if Omegas don't have a few Gamma traits.

I'm pretty sure those of the Anglins and other Alt-Retards who are getting their swastika panties in a bunch over VD are most definitely Gammas.

Blogger Kristophr September 08, 2017 6:21 PM  

Cataline Sergius wrote:My Vile Faceless brethren, it is cruel... Deeply cruel of you to keep demanding that they return to their mother's basements.

Trailer parks don't have basements and you know it.

It's wrong to keep bringing it up.


Trailer parks would be a step up.

Blogger James Jones September 08, 2017 6:40 PM  

As someone who has read nearly everything Vox has written since 2005, I can confirm that you know fuck all about him.
For those that know him well, reading your stupid comments is amusing.

Anonymous Shut up rabbit September 08, 2017 6:54 PM  

Nate wrote:Also... trying to create a purity spiral among the Dread Ilk... I mean seriously?

We. Don't. Care

Anonymous Post Alley Crackpot September 08, 2017 7:36 PM  

Dan @27: "If Gab refuses to take down illegal content after being notified thereof, Gab will certainly be brought down using the force of the law by parties much bigger than Vox Day."

The major reason Gab's domain registrar in Anguilla hasn't uttered a peep about this is because they have a bigger storm to deal with right now.

That doesn't mean that they won't consider these "trolling attempts" to be anything but criminal libel under Anguilla's legal code.

For what it's worth, a full and formal apology to VD by the "trollers" would be sufficient under Anguilla law to avoid prosecution for criminal libel under the Anguilla criminal code.

Otherwise, I think that regardless of whether Gab actually gives VD the information he's after, they're going to lose their Anguilla domain. Most Caricom national domain authorities operate based on the premise that your continued operation of the domain will not draw negative attention to the country. This is obviously not going to remain the case with Gab.

You can believe in all of the libertarian virtue signalling crap you want ... at your peril.

Anonymous VFM 9054 September 08, 2017 7:41 PM  

Looking at the Nazi LARPers trying to insult and troll us, I can only think, "They don't have any chili."

Anonymous I'm Not A Nazi, Socialism Is Evil September 08, 2017 8:21 PM  

@August
"Vox says: these people are morons.
I think: it can't be that bad.
Comments ensue...
It's that bad.
We need something like 'nationalism for everyone.' Because we want to win. To have a plausible chance of winning, we need more people on board."

See, you say that, and it seems obvious.
Because it is obvious.
But I know these people.
Remember when Vox did a periscope on omninationalism?

I knew immediately that almost nobody on the Alt-White would engage with the arguments therein.

Because Vox was wearing the Zehut shirt.

They wouldn't get past the thumbnail.

Blogger William Meisheid September 08, 2017 8:51 PM  

Raw Cringe wrote:Ingot9455 wrote:When did VD deny the divinty of Jesus Christ?

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2013/10/mailvox-25-reasons-for-trinitarian.html

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2012/03/false-doctrine-of-trinity.html

It's a sore spot a lot of readers just kind of ignore.


More an example that Vox is not infallible and in need of further understanding. Every one of his points is refutable, but will not be until he is willing to let the Holy Spirit and entirety of the Word be his teacher and arbiter of truth. He is not the first high intellect I have seen try to use his reason as his personal and sole arbiter of truth, in effect denying God his rightful place to instruct, placing his reason and understanding on the throne of being, assuming he can know everything he expects to know.

Jesus is God. Thomas originally doubted but knelt and called him his Lord and his God, which if not true, should be immediately condemned. It was not, it was accepted and amplified (John 20:28-29 "28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” 29 Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

There is only one God, so that right there begins the issue that all men who follow Christ wrestle with. In some ways Scripture lays a trap for those who would not remove their own understanding from the place of preeminence. Though not on his level, I and many I have know have fallen in the same trap.

As C.S. Lewis noted the New Testament, especially the Gospels, cannot be reduced to logical formulae. There is great mystery in operation here, but for me one of the most important and significant aspects of the Trinity is its modeling of the true and fundamental nature of relationship, mutual submission, trust, and balanced purpose. The rest is math I cannot comprehend, but am willing to accept because God says it is so.

Blogger ghostfromplanetspook September 08, 2017 9:17 PM  

Cant even get stormfront to cover his ass on /pol/. SAD.

Blogger GreenEyedJinn September 08, 2017 11:11 PM  

Huh. 0FG.
Like I need somebody else to tell me what what I should or shouldn't read and enjoy.
As for the a$$hats targeting Spacebunny? Name and shame them.
They should pray I never get diagnosed with a terminal disease. The light that burns twice as bright only burns half as long. I'll go out bright.

Blogger BunE22 September 09, 2017 12:33 AM  

I don't know what /pol/ you read, but at the one I read the only correct response to a dispute is to kill yourself.

Blogger 45 Apostolic September 09, 2017 12:45 AM  

I have read this blog for quite some time but never commented, because I didn't feel I had anything to add to the topics. However, the discussion on Trinitarian doctrine may be something on which I can contribute. I agree with Vox that the Trinity is a false doctrine.

Background: I am a Christian, and was born and raised in a Christian family. My denomination is the United Pentecostal Church International (UPCI). We do not believe in the doctrine of the Trinity. We believe that Jesus was God made manifest in flesh (John 10:25-30), and that the Holy Ghost (or Holy Spirit, if you prefer) is the spirit of God that comes to dwell with people (John 14:16-20). Some of y’all have probably called us “Jesus Only” or something similar.

I would describe the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost as “manifestations” or “offices.” If I may, I’d like to use Vox as an example: he is a father, and a son, and a husband, and an editor, and a game designer, etc. All of these things are “offices” that he fills without dividing himself into multiple pieces. In a similar way, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are human terms that are used to describe God’s interactions with humanity, though I don’t think it’s possible to fully describe an infinite God with these finite human terms.

The links are to sermons by Pentecostal preachers on the subject, who do a much better job explaining it than my quick synopsis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaAGXnCftGM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-cxzy0hk-Q

Blogger 45 Apostolic September 09, 2017 1:06 AM  

My apologies; I put the wrong link in my comment. The second link should be this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRAIYrItREA&spfreload=5

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 09, 2017 1:09 AM  

Dude, this is totally a great time for a spergy theology discussion.
Do y'all even Nicene Creed?

Blogger Elder Son September 09, 2017 2:23 AM  

@145 If it's illegal to baselessly call Vox a pedo, it's also illegal to call Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby rapists.

Note Bill and Bill are not suing anyone. Of course, there are those strange cases of blackmail and bribes.

Blogger BunE22 September 09, 2017 2:30 AM  

I don't know what /pol/ you read, but at the one I read the only correct response to a dispute is to kill yourself.

Blogger 45 Apostolic September 09, 2017 3:15 AM  

A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents wrote:Dude, this is totally a great time for a spergy theology discussion.

Huh. I did, didn't I? On my very first comment too. Didn't even realize it.

Blogger William Meisheid September 09, 2017 12:54 PM  

45 Apostolic wrote:I agree with Vox that the Trinity is a false doctrine.

I disagree with that statement and your example demonstrates your problem.

I would describe the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost as “manifestations” or “offices.”

That is commonly called modalism or Sabellianism. There are insurmountable problems with that position but let's get practical. By your standard, when Jesus was in the Garden before the crucifixion, imploring the Father "to take this cup from me, but not my will, your will be done," by your argument he was talking with himself. That doesn't and neither does what occurred on the Mount of Transfiguration or at Jesus' baptism by John.

This is just one of many issues that just don't work on any level. Let point out one thing that might help you. It is true that within the Trinity there are offices or roles or use whatever word expresses the idea best to you. That is inherent in the definition of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. It is also why when we were created in God's image, we were ordered with roles such as husband-wife, parent-child and yes those roles are hierarchical just like the roles in the Trinity.

One place Vox has a problem is in the idea that the Father is at apex and the Son proceeds from Him as does the Holy Spirit. He says that makes them not equal in several ways but that is not the only possibility expressed within a hierarchy. No man, no matter how intelligent, will ever completely wrap his head around the concept, since it is a mystery, one of many mysteries within Christianity. Mysteries require the exercise of faith, since logic can never fully come to grips with its requirements. These mutually exclusive paradoxes make no sense to our Western logical framework of thinking and analysing everything.

Logic and understanding are necessary, and God himself suggests that we should reason with him. Isaiah 1:18 “Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says the Lord, “Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool." However, we must submit our reason to God's overarching authority and not demand He made sense to our way of thinking, or we become like Job's counsellors, thinking our thoughts are always the truth to the end of the matter. We all see through a mirror darkly and we all build on the sure foundation of Christ with some wood, hay, and stubble.

One of the fundamental elements of discipleship is taking correction and submitting ourselves and our understanding to the God in whom we live and move and have our being, as directed by the Holy Spirit who Jesus said would lead us (being led means accepting God's reins [or as some would say His bit in our mouth]) into all truth.

Blessings to everyone here and may the blood of Christ cleanse you from all unrighteousness.

Blogger newbietrader September 09, 2017 10:31 PM  

so vox complains about twitter censorship but wants Gab to censor cause he is the one being attacked. Typical leftist HYPOCRITE he can dish it out but can't take it.

Anonymous Such Sophisticated Witty Banter September 10, 2017 3:23 AM  

Look at you trying to asslick the shit out of the /pol/ community. This is just fucking embarrassing. Nothing more than an pathetic attempt on your part to expand your consumer base. Faggots like you & cernovich are only concerned with viewer numbers and shekels.

Blogger The Overgrown Hobbit September 11, 2017 12:36 PM  

@160

That's a bad analogy, Patrick.

http://lutheransatire.org/media/st-patricks-bad-analogies/

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts