ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, September 24, 2017

SJWADD excerpt

Unearthed this beautiful example of an SJW tactic just today. Watching SJWs attempt to babble incoherently about logic is rather like watching monkeys chewing the covers off of books and bragging how they've totally got this "reading" thing down.
Andrew Flick‏ @AndrewFlick87
So many logical fallacies here.

Supreme Dark Lord‏ @voxday
Name them. Specifically. Is it Ambiguity, Amphiboly, Combination, Division... wait, is it Accent?

Andrew Flick‏ @AndrewFlick87
Btw False equivalence is a logical fallacy in which two opposing arguments appear to be logically equivalent when they are not.

Supreme Dark Lord‏ @voxday
Yes, but that does not apply here. Where does the equivalence fail? Moreover, you said there were "so many" logical fallacies. How many, 8?

Andrew Flick‏ @AndrewFlick87
Promoting hate speech and promoting upholding of civil rights are not equivalent. Also, suck a big fat cock and choke on it. Have a nice day
And... flounce! Perfect. Absolutely perfect. There is plenty of this sort of thing, and more, in the forthcoming SJWs Always Double Down.

Labels: ,

51 Comments:

Blogger James Dixon September 24, 2017 7:58 PM  

> Also, suck a big fat cock and choke on it.

SJW's always project. :)

Anonymous JAMES September 24, 2017 8:01 PM  

I bet he patted himself on the back after that last tweet.

"I sure showed that racist bigot".

Sure you did mate. Sure you did.

Blogger Junius Stone September 24, 2017 8:01 PM  

And double down. He WILL eat that fat cock, thankee.

Anonymous VFM #6306 September 24, 2017 8:01 PM  

I heard xis bustle literally bustle during that flounce. Impressive.

Blogger James Dixon September 24, 2017 8:03 PM  

> Promoting hate speech and promoting upholding of civil rights are not equivalent.

Since freedom of speech is a civil right, "upholding" both absolutely is. Now, the exact difference between promoting and upholding isn't clear in this context, so it's remotely possible he has a point there (unlikely though).

Blogger Clint September 24, 2017 8:03 PM  

Well, Vox, I hope you feel sufficiently chastised.

Blogger Ceasar September 24, 2017 8:04 PM  

One man's monkey is another man's Socrates. Good grief! But they try hard..like a fat out of shape gerbil working that wheel.

Blogger VD September 24, 2017 8:04 PM  

The context is my observation that there is no logical difference between permitting NFL players to throw Nazi salutes during the national anthem and permitting the players to kneel.

Anonymous Reenay September 24, 2017 8:05 PM  

Elephant hurling without actually hurling the elephant at the beginning of that exchange.

Blogger White Knight Leo #0368 September 24, 2017 8:07 PM  

Well... in the pedantic sense he's not wrong to say *promoting* those things are different.

But I'm pretty sure he means *protecting* those things are different. In which case he's wrong.

Anonymous a deplorable rubberducky September 24, 2017 8:18 PM  

The SJWs are of an old self-righteous vein roundly mocked by Caucher. Too bad they threw off the Western Canon and condemned it and struck out alone.

Now they have no less than 2,000 years to incorporate into their wisdom.

And they are off to a really bad start when they suppose that the presence of a cock between your legs doesn't make you male.

Anonymous Looking Glass September 24, 2017 8:18 PM  

I was joking to myself the other day that most SJWs are from that cohort of those that wouldn't have survived to adulthood normally because of a frail "constitution".

The more I see them talk, the more convinced I am of the correctness of that position. They're both broken and predictable.

Also, most of them display clear endocrine & hormonal imbalances.

Blogger Lovekraft September 24, 2017 8:22 PM  

@12: Over-medicated and under-employed.

Blogger James Dixon September 24, 2017 8:26 PM  

> The context is my observation that there is no logical difference between permitting NFL players to throw Nazi salutes during the national anthem and permitting the players to kneel.

In which case you're "promoting" neither, so he's completely wrong. Not that I expected anything else.

Anonymous VFM #6306 September 24, 2017 8:30 PM  

I do like "Essjay WADD" as an epithet.

Anonymous Rfvujm September 24, 2017 8:32 PM  

He seems to be associating oral sex and violence in a particularly sexist and homophobic manner. Where are the thought police when you need them?

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 24, 2017 8:34 PM  

He was looking for logical phallusies. Imagine his disappointment.

Blogger JACIII September 24, 2017 8:37 PM  

Comparing, promoting, upholding. Words and meanings get swapped around so the SJW can try to make his lie sound true.

Anonymous Looking Glass September 24, 2017 8:45 PM  

@13 Lovekraft

Not really. They're a class of people that, pre-1955, don't make adulthood. We've never seen people this frail with the ability to communicate. But the real issue is that they're the children of those people that wouldn't have made it. It's a lot of the reason why they seem to work very hard to remove themselves from the gene pool.

They're broken & dead-ends. And they instinctually know it. Probably why they lash out at God so much, as they hate him for the way they are.

Blogger Cail Corishev September 24, 2017 8:45 PM  

"Also, suck a big fat cock and choke on it."

I had no idea such shocking homophobia was permitted on Twitter.

Blogger Lovekraft September 24, 2017 8:52 PM  

@19: I concur. Society has drifted away from 'fruits of our labors' and our adults are encouraged to chum it up with their kids. Taken away from that which gives man true succor produces a populace reaching in the dark for meaning.

We do our best to lead by example, despite the overwhelming message dedicated to mocking the meek and humble. Yet prevail we must.

Blogger VD September 24, 2017 8:54 PM  

Comparing, promoting, upholding. Words and meanings get swapped around so the SJW can try to make his lie sound true.

In other words, the sophistic technique called Ambiguity. Or, as I call it, the Custom Dictionary.

Blogger seeingsights September 24, 2017 8:55 PM  

In the comments on this blog about SJW tactics, I see two themes:

1. SJW tactics are rooted in dishonesty.

2. SJW argue fallaciously.

Thinking about the above two points, it occurred to me that fallacies have an ethical component--arguing fallaciously is a kind of dishonesty.

Take for example, confirmation bias. Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses. Now, it seems to me that a researcher who does not really look for evidence against his hypothesis is acting in a dishonest way.

Another example: red herring argument. A red herring is something that misleads or distracts from a relevant or important issue. Note that there is an element of deception in this type of argument. The arguer in this case has the mental attitude: I intend to deceive.

Blogger Wraith September 24, 2017 9:05 PM  

@11: "And they are off to a really bad start when they suppose that the presence of a cock between your legs doesn't make you male."

This Flick guy really seems determined to convince us that this supposition is true...

Anonymous Marvin Boggs September 24, 2017 9:07 PM  

@17: The only phallus of which I have detailed knowledge is my own. It is rarely logical. It is, however, highly predictable.

(Sorry, I'm in need of a laugh as it's been a rough weekend.)

Anonymous Mayonnaise September 24, 2017 9:12 PM  

Also, suck a big fat cock and choke on it. Have a nice day.

"Have a nice day"?

Only Girl Scouts and pussies say that.

Blogger Steampunk Koala September 24, 2017 9:29 PM  

Credit where credit is due, I'm sure they are making writing SJWADD so much easier. It's clearly not intentional, but when your enemies wheel themselves up to the gate huddled in a giant wooden horse, thank them as you burn it to the ground.

Blogger dtungsten September 24, 2017 9:32 PM  

I hope VD reported said homophobia. Make them play by their rules.

Blogger Ingot9455 September 24, 2017 9:46 PM  

Marxism/Communism/Socialism is also big on the Custom Dictionary. Whatever type of government you're talking about, or whatever government that has failed, or whatever leftist person you discuss, is defined to not have been Marxists or not of any working type of Marxism no matter how Marxist he defined himself as and proudly proclaimed.

Blogger Lazarus September 24, 2017 9:50 PM  

Mayonnaise wrote:Also, suck a big fat cock and choke on it. Have a nice day.

"Have a nice day"?

Only Girl Scouts and pussies say that.


Exactly. It should have said "Good Day, Sir!.......I said Good Day!"

You know, take the high road.

Blogger Tatooine Sharpshooters' Club September 24, 2017 9:53 PM  

@12 - A failure to achieve adulthood is one of the SJW's fundamental traits.

Blogger Laramie Hirsch September 24, 2017 10:00 PM  

Usually, due to work schedule and whatnot, I'm only able to crawl through a book. I imagine I will go through this book like lightning, making lots of notes. Look forward to it.

Blogger Shamgar September 24, 2017 10:19 PM  

This is similar to a YouTube conversation I was having with 2 "people" (not sure what they identify with).

Blogger Markku September 24, 2017 10:58 PM  

That is the claim itself, so "false equivalence" is not a proper logical fallacy. A fallacious way of arguing would be to draw this equivalence, conclude that they are in fact equivalent, and then make a conclusion that's different from the premises. Then it would make sense to point out that the conclusion only follows if the premises hold, and if it can be demonstrated as a false equivalence, then the conclusion falls apart too.

But as it stands, this is nothing but mindless gainsaying. The proper way to disagree with an equivalence, is to point out a difference that is relevant to the kind of equivalence that is being made.

Anonymous Gen. Kong September 24, 2017 11:39 PM  

Slightly OT, but here's the rundown on the Chruch shooting today near Nashville. A Sudanese dindu here legally since the 1990s decided to go kill him some white folks. Guess the magic dirt so beloved on Judeo-Christ and its followers didn't do the magic this time. We can expect (((fake news))), SJWs, Churchians and assorted cucks to shove down memory hole or blame it on YT rayciss for giving peace-loving Sudanese colonist badfeelz. Looks like the dindu import was also involved with what Murika's own noted Islamic Theologian Imam Al-Duhbya, Grand Mufti of Crawford always referred to as the ".... religion of peace." Spread the word....

Blogger John Williams September 25, 2017 12:20 AM  

Only Girl Scouts and pussies say that.
Bad ass Russians say it too.

Blogger LP9 September 25, 2017 1:28 AM  

35 terrible and no way the media will cover such as they deny and hate God.

Wow, just wow, what great trigger-dation content from a confused mind at tw-tar, Vox is like a therapist trying to help (sick) people and at the end to thank Vox, he is insulted which is wrong.

SJW always lie, DD and insult for no reason.

Blogger LP9 September 25, 2017 1:50 AM  

31 Vox was operating in dialectic, right? my theory stems from wondering if the pre frontal cortex destroyed/damaged/never matured or matriculated or its low t or its the medicated nation of the States here. Or mpai or most people cannot be reached anymore, we are at the era where we speak English but everything in lost in emotions and dystranslations.

Blogger Sevron September 25, 2017 1:59 AM  

If Vox did go do as he suggested and have a nice day, does the guy then have to admit Vox was right?

Anonymous VFM #6306 September 25, 2017 2:09 AM  

Or, as I call it, the Custom Dictionary.

No offense, Mormons, but you've got one of the best group Custom Dictionaries on the planet.

The Scientologists have one of the worst.

The SJW does something that's a bit unique with Ambiguity, however. He typically uses two Custom Dictionaries: the personal and the group.

The group Custom Dictionary is the well-known "lying redefiner:"

"Gay marriage" is marriage. "Affirmative action" is quotas. "White privilege" is whiteness or perceived whiteness. All terms are redefined so that the SJWs oppression, disruption, agitation, violence, etc. never has to be justified.

Then the SJW has the personal Custom Dictionary that he employs when you hold him to the definition and not the word.

SJW: Check your (white) privilege.*
Normally Endowed Delta: You can't denigrate my race.
SJW: That's a "strawman of violence!"** How dare you? You could lose your job!
NED: "Strawman of violence" isn't even a thing.
SJW: That's how stupid YOU are!

The SJW loses the argument, looks like a fool, yet retains his feelings of victory, because his adapted definition of victory is predicated on you not knowing a phony definition he just invented.

Neither Mormons nor the Scientologists do that.

Because those two groups have tangible, practical goals, real-world objectives, and a history of modest to strong success in persuading others.

Very few SJWs have come to their cult by way of successful proselyte methods. They are SJWs by default and defeat. At least the Mormons and Scientologists have actually thought through their beliefs, even if it involves accepting (only a group) Custom Dictionary.

*Group Custom Dictionary definition
**Personal Custom Dictionary definition

Blogger DonReynolds September 25, 2017 2:49 AM  

Nothing new here. The SJWs only love the Free Speech that they agree with. The Free Speech they disagree with, they refuse to admit is Free Speech at all....it is Hate Speech.

Now to review.....boys and girls.....when a Muslim fanatic or a black radical or an illegal alien Hispanic says they hate all white people, the SJWs insist that is not Hate Speech, even though it includes the word "hate". That is civil rights. And when a white Antifa says they intend to kill or injure anyone who disagrees with them in public....that is not Hate Speech either, because they are right to throat-punch anyone who is not a Leftist Liberal or a communist.

No one else has Free Speech rights, because anything they might say....if they were permitted....would certainly be Hate Speech....which is somehow prohibited. WE ALL know that sexism, racism, xenophobia, climate denial, Islamophobia, and use of the wrong potty and the wrong pronouns is simply illegal and prohibited. (Of course, none of it is.) And just to prove it, we will pressure their employer into terminating their employment, firebomb their house, and vandalize their car.

Blogger Resident Moron™ September 25, 2017 5:04 AM  

"Now, it seems to me that a researcher who does not really look for evidence against his hypothesis is acting in a dishonest way."

Whatever they might be, such a person is not a scientist; they might be a "researcher" (custom dictionary required) but they're not researching a scientific proposition.

Because the method of science is to search for falsifying evidence. Experiments are supposed to be designed such that they provide such evidence (or are at least capable of doing so should the proposition actually be false).

There's a legal parallel here, too: just as the scientific method was designed to detect falsehood and not to determine Truth, so too the legal systems of the West were developed to avoid false convictions, but not to determine innocence.

Too many people - involved in these professions and outside of them - today have these concepts totally reversed, and seek to use science to establish truth and legality to establish innocence.

Blogger Lovekraft September 25, 2017 5:59 AM  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3QFgzxcRk8

Let's see, we have an overpaid administrator spouting half-truths about commitment to free speech.

Then, just after saying Berkeley is welcoming of differing opinions (implying Milo goes beyond the acceptable standard), he mentions 'words are assault' (or something to that effect).

Three minutes in, enter the shrieking, pushy SJW who goes on an eight-minute rant, basically exposing the entire event as a farce.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera September 25, 2017 6:16 AM  

That was disgusting.

Blogger F.D. Stephens September 25, 2017 6:40 AM  

A fellatious argument?

Blogger Valtandor Nought September 25, 2017 7:00 AM  

What an argument!

Disputant #1: A and B are of the same kind. Things of the same kind should be treated the same. Therefore A and B should be treated the same.

Disputant #2: A and B are not of the same kind! You just committed a logical fallacy!

Disputant #1: Denying one of my premises doesn't make my argument invalid.

Disputant #2: I curse your name.

How very convincing.

Anonymous Causal Lurkee September 25, 2017 7:13 AM  

"Have a nice day" in the Voxionary means acquiring a new skull, and an SJW hide with enough durability to use as a tarnish cloth.

That was prating, too short for Aristotle.

Blogger GraceIronwood September 25, 2017 7:57 AM  

You must have felt gutted.
Hilarious.

Blogger Duke Norfolk September 25, 2017 8:21 AM  

Steampunk Koala wrote:I'm sure they are making writing SJWADD so much easier.

I don't know about that. It's got to be getting ever more difficult for Vox to choose which of the anecdotes are best to illustrate his points. A teeming wealth of material. Could be an writer's nightmare. :-)

Blogger Duke Norfolk September 25, 2017 8:30 AM  

Resident Moron™ wrote:the method of science is to search for falsifying evidence

Indeed. There is an alarming dearth of actual scientists in the world today. So many corrupted liars posing as such though, that's for sure.

And they couldn't tell you what actually defines science if they had to. For them it's just doing "sciency" things and appealing to their favored authorities.

Blogger DeploraBard (spiritualpeanutbutter.com) September 25, 2017 10:39 AM  

Choke on a fat cock, that's how many. Brilliant. The sure tell is the "have a nice day" ending.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts