ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, October 23, 2017

All cultures are equal

I fail to see why we shouldn't take the good people of Malawi at their word.
Doctors in Malawi have been beaten for carrying stethoscopes by vigilante mobs who believe they are vampires using the instruments to suck blood. Medics have also been robbed and had their vehicles smashed, while ambulances have been attacked as patients were taken to hospital, a doctors' association said.

The Society of Medical Doctors in Malawi said a case of 'mass hysteria' sweeping the south of the country has led thousands of people to believe there are vampires in their midst. Nine people have been beaten to death after being accused of being a vampire, while 124 have been arrested for carrying out the attacks.
Who are we to say that the doctors aren't vampires, after all?

Labels: ,

152 Comments:

Blogger Gloriam Deo October 23, 2017 4:22 PM  

well clearly vampire doctors don't exist. *paging Dr. Acula* shit, gotta run. again, vampire doctors are a myth. Totally fake.

Blogger weka October 23, 2017 4:28 PM  

The cultural relativists would agree. However all cultures are not equal, so the mob in Malawi is wrong.

OpenID markstoval October 23, 2017 4:30 PM  

What was that theory? Oh yes, all cultures are the same. Hmmmm, perhaps that idea needs re-thinking.

Blogger Thucydides October 23, 2017 4:30 PM  

See why you need to allow more of these people into your country? /sarc

Anonymous Brick Hardslab October 23, 2017 4:30 PM  

It's never a sure thing with vampires one day it's the stethoscope the next it's a cell phone or that albino kid dust. You can't be too careful.

Anonymous Grayman October 23, 2017 4:31 PM  

Hey, at least they dont eat the flesh of albinos to gain power or some such nonsense. Do they screw children to cure themselves of aids like much of Africa? The important questions.

Can we import a few thousand and then tell them that SJW's are really vampires?!?!?!? The SJW's will be stuck supporting the magical beliefs of the ones killing them (winning)!

Anonymous Gen. Kong October 23, 2017 4:32 PM  

Just send the savages some nice medicine from (((these very nice folks))), and they'll be nice and docile for the next crop of SJW virtue-signaling medical missionaries for Judeo-Christ to show up with blood-sucking juju-disks.

Now we know why the battle over the Pashtoonistan Poppyfields is so important, as no doubt the Los Pollos Hemanos clan is into more than mere synthetics. Brett Stevens makes some interesting points in the place where the link to the activities of those very nice folks was discovered. Nothing new to the regulars here I expect, but a good read.

Anonymous Brick Hardslab October 23, 2017 4:32 PM  

And what if they're another band of penis thieves, did you ever think of that?

Anonymous Grayman October 23, 2017 4:37 PM  

I need to brush up on my geography, given where Malawi is located i'm fairly certain albinos are on the menu and child sex is considered a medical treatment for aids.
I still think its a win if we can import a few thousand of the more superstitious ones and set them loose on SJW's. Perhaps we can convince them Trans have magical powers like albinos do. It would almost be like a natural predator controlling a problem species. You just have to watch out you dont end up like Australia. Perhaps sterilize them before setting them loose in the US?

Anonymous Bobby Farr October 23, 2017 4:39 PM  

I react the same way when I encounter a Jewish attorney. We aren't so different.

Blogger ZhukovG October 23, 2017 4:41 PM  

Dang it! Everyone knows it's bankers that are vampires. Try again people!

Anonymous Rfvujm October 23, 2017 4:41 PM  

Assuming the doctors in Malawi are really vampires, the people have the right idea. Best to eliminate the vampires before they spread. I'm just concerned that the vigilante mobs aren't taking appropriate precautions (stake through the heart) to make sure the vampires stay down.

Anonymous Killua October 23, 2017 4:42 PM  

Reminds me of Rick and Morty episode, Big Trouble.

Summer: "Vampires are real?"

Rick: "Yes Summer vampires are real, who knew, oh right, all humanity for hundres of years now"

Anonymous Gen. Kong October 23, 2017 4:42 PM  

Can we import a few thousand and then tell them that SJW's are really vampires?!?!?!? The SJW's will be stuck supporting the magical beliefs of the ones killing them (winning)!

This is an example good solid thinking, unclouded by ghost-dancing and the stupid sentimentality. You don't have to do any importing as the churchians are already doing it for government fake-geld. Never fail to help your enemies kill one another, especially if they're already inclined to do so. Telling dindu savages that the SJW virtue-signalers are witches and vampires is excellent. Maximum efficiency is having one group of enemies at the throats of another. Even Musloids could be quite useful in this respect.

Blogger L. Beau October 23, 2017 4:43 PM  

Tsk, Tsk, so many of the opinions on this comment threat are informed, or should I say, misinformed, by colonialist heteropatriarchial sexist White Supremacy. It is sickening! Who do you think you are, to question the judgment of People of Color? THEIR ways of knowing are every BIT AS VALID, if not moreso, than your colonialist sexist White Supremacist "science." If only the electoral college had followed the will of the people, them Hillary would be our President FOR LIFE (straight white X-ian men have been in office for far too long), and then you pack of White Supremacist bigots would have to report yourselves to the Ministry of Love for your proper re-education!

(Major Sarcasm is my C.O.)

Anonymous VFM #6306 October 23, 2017 4:44 PM  

It is pretty smart of the mob to use bludgeoning to identify the vampires though. Obviously if a victim survives a beating, he's a vampire.

Anonymous Ain October 23, 2017 4:44 PM  

Obviously a ridiculous reaction, but black magic is strongly entrenched in Africa, and blood drinking is required to practice it. Who's to say certain doctors aren't participating? Who's to say the blood always comes from willing sources?

Blogger Weouro October 23, 2017 4:45 PM  

Yes, who are we to challenge their truth? Every culture is beautiful.

Anonymous VFM #6306 October 23, 2017 4:47 PM  

Ha ha, the joke's on the vampire doctors. Malawians are HIV positive.

Anonymous fop October 23, 2017 4:53 PM  

Watch "The Cannibal Warlords of Liberia" documentary.

Vampires are real.

Anonymous Grayman October 23, 2017 4:55 PM  

@20 Where is General Buck Naked when you need him?!?!?!?

-yes that is a real person.... or was, he may have been eaten by now.

Blogger Lovekraft October 23, 2017 4:59 PM  

Also, this:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/10/23/international-red-cross-equates-mexico-texas-border-war-zone/

Sicario is an excellent movie on this subject.

Blogger Gordon October 23, 2017 5:14 PM  

Can we ship them TVs with DVD players and the "Twilight" trilogy? That should get them worked up.

Anonymous Alucard October 23, 2017 5:17 PM  

Perhaps the rumours were started by witch-doctors in an effort to save their profession.

Blogger R Beisert October 23, 2017 5:19 PM  

@14 It's not even a lie. From my experience, at least half the SJWs I've known have been involved with the occult to one degree or another, most as "wiccans" or "spiritualists" (read: witches). Even the atheist SJWs tend to be occult obsessed, often oriented around vampires and zombies.

There's also a strong trend of self-admitted witches serving as nurses both at home and abroad. Put it all together, and the Malawi may actually be half right...

Blogger Mr.MantraMan October 23, 2017 5:20 PM  

The blood of a pink haired pale SJW give African man much MOJO

Blogger Stilicho October 23, 2017 5:22 PM  

Hey, Beau. How goes the ministry?

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother October 23, 2017 5:22 PM  

How would you even suck blood with a stethoscope?

Think it through, people!

Anonymous Brick Hardslab October 23, 2017 5:22 PM  

If you're going to possess the school girls, ghost rape women in their sleep and steal penises, why not suck blood through a stethoscope in your ears?

That's why the beatings, if blood comes out of them, especially the ears they're a vampire.

Blogger Beau October 23, 2017 5:24 PM  

Recently returned from a long tour encouraging pastors and many friends.

Blogger Jeff aka Orville October 23, 2017 5:29 PM  

I guess the group Doctors Without Reflections won't be working in Malawi. Still my favorite blacks bashing in the skulls of other bald black men to mine gold nuggets cause the rumor is that the baldies are smuggling gold in their skulls. I kid not.

Blogger Beau October 23, 2017 5:30 PM  

Discussing now with the wife the possibility of us offering ilk couples assistance in making their marriages more fulfilling.

Being retired means we are available to travel.

Blogger S. Misanthrope October 23, 2017 5:30 PM  

Malawi arrested for vigilante attacks on vampires: 124
Antifa arrested for beating people unconscious: 0

Malawi may have a point, guys.

Blogger Cloudswrest October 23, 2017 5:33 PM  

Gordon wrote:Can we ship them TVs with DVD players and the "Twilight" trilogy? That should get them worked up.

Yes, of course. Who could forget Dr. Carlisle Cullen.

Blogger R Beisert October 23, 2017 5:33 PM  

@12 Stakes are amateur hour. For best results, we must combine all the European folklore we can into one comprehensive anti-vampire system.

1. Chop off the head and stuff it with garlic, to ward off evil.
2. Drive a stake through the vampire's heart. For best results, use ash or iron nails symbolizing the nails used to crucify Christ.
3. Wrap the vampire in a net comprised of many tiny knots. Vampires are OCD and must untie them all, then have them retied before sunrise.
4. Bury the vampire vertically, with the head beneath his feet. This keeps him from being able to find his head, and a headless vampire wouldn't be caught dead above ground.
5. Scatter sesame or poppy seeds around the burial site. If he somehow manages to rise, the OCD vampire must count all the seeds and be back in the ground before sunrise.
6. To prevent future vampire issues, wear socks to bed (in case they're foot-sucking vampires), keep a crucifix of garlic in your house (in case they're religious or hate garlic), carry a piece of consecrated silver on your person, and periodically exhume the bodies of the dead to check whether they're decaying properly.

Blogger tz October 23, 2017 5:33 PM  

Well Medicines sans Frontiers - Doctors without Borders - aren't likely to build walls.
But treating these people is all in vein.
Meanwhile Madagascar is having a time with the black death - oh do I need to call it something else like the bubonic plague?

Blogger Wuzzums Fuzzums October 23, 2017 5:34 PM  

WE WUZ VAN HELSING

Blogger Doom October 23, 2017 5:34 PM  

Doctors are vampires. It is money they drain, and health, not blood. Honestly I believe, as a general rule, the ignorant savages have it more correct than Western modernism which is bankrupting itself while turning medicine into an extra level of bureaucracy against it's people, with docs happily going along for guaranteed patients and eventual complete release from fault.

Anonymous Panzer Man October 23, 2017 5:49 PM  

Now that is what I call a win-win situation.

Blogger Shimshon October 23, 2017 5:50 PM  

That's okay. Send in Tom Woods to educate them, and next thing they'll do is burn down the government and declare a Rothbardian Anarcho-Capitalist Nirvana. Plus, they will of course instantly recognize the error of their ways and embrace voodoo to reanimate the dead docs (thus inadvertently starting the long-anticipated Zombie Apocalypse). It's the least they could do.

Anonymous Matthew Morgan October 23, 2017 5:56 PM  

I'll bet the Malawians could open some great restaurants if we brought them to the US.

Blogger Pteronarcyd October 23, 2017 6:13 PM  

The average Sub-Saharan IQ is about 70. The average chimpanzee IQ is about 45. The average White IQ, by definition, is 100. Thus, the average Sub-Saharan is more closely related to a chimp (IQ differential about 25 points) than to a White person (IQ differential about 30).

Any licensed Sub-Saharan MD almost certainly has an IQ north of 100 to he able to get through med school. Thus, it's not shocking that these relatively well educated people are not able to effectively communicate with the masses. The same ignorance and mysticism causes Ebola outbreaks to spin out of control.

OpenID paworldandtimes October 23, 2017 6:15 PM  

60-IQ natives who intuit that Western medicine in Africa brings catastrophe are pretty much right.

We, in turn, kept some of our present headaches at bay when we hanged witches.

Anonymous Icicle October 23, 2017 6:18 PM  

Obviously a ridiculous reaction, but black magic is strongly entrenched in Africa, [and blood drinking is required to practice it.] Who's to say certain doctors aren't participating? Who's to say the blood always comes from willing sources?

Definitely true. Except for the part I put in brackets.

at least half the SJWs I've known have been involved with the occult to one degree or another, most as "wiccans" or "spiritualists" (read: witches)

Wicca is mostly harmless bullsh*t, but some of the older stuff is a bit dangerous.

WE WUZ VAN HELSING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD9YlbnGwpA

Plus, they will of course instantly recognize the error of their ways and embrace voodoo to reanimate the dead docs

Sadly they imported a lot of that stuff through Louisiana.

Blogger Alfred Genesson October 23, 2017 6:19 PM  

@35 You missed the Irish tradition of burying the vampire under limestone.

Let's be thorough.

Blogger Jesse Jackson October 23, 2017 6:24 PM  

We should focus on our culture, I don't think it's worth saving. We pass laws that allow grownt men to piss next to a 6 yr old girl in a public bathroom. You smart boys know I could go on and on forever. I'd rather burn capitol hill to the ground than be lorded over by cowgirl Wilson, maxine waters ect. Our culture isn't even worth fighting for I'm willing to throw out the baby with the bathwater at this point. I'd rather deal with vampire hunters, at least it's a straight forward fight.

ReplyDelete

Anonymous Lord of the Fleas October 23, 2017 6:24 PM  

@8 Brick Hardslab: And what if they're another band of penis thieves, did you ever think of that?

Well, if reports are to be believed, Robert Mugabe is in no danger ...

Anonymous Steveo October 23, 2017 6:29 PM  

Well I bet you one thing, those malawianians prolly don't assume the GENDER of the vampires before they stomp them.

So there's that.

Blogger Lazarus October 23, 2017 6:43 PM  

To be fair, in our culture are people who believe statues can be slave owners.

Anonymous Avalanche October 23, 2017 6:46 PM  

@35 " periodically exhume the bodies of the dead to check whether they're decaying properly."

ALL of them?! Every single dead person? Wow, how many times a week?

Anonymous bbgkb October 23, 2017 6:54 PM  

Both flat chested leftists and moslems hate hooters.

No doubt everyone remotely involved, from the hotel to security firms to the city is being sued.

The shooter's FBI most wanted daddy bank robber picture looked jewish. Now they get to sue everyone.

Next bet, if they do "find" bullets and they do test them I will again bet real money that they will match one of Paddock's guns.

Reports that there were over 20 rifles in the room. I don't know how to shoot more than 2 at a time.

Anonymous JAG October 23, 2017 7:02 PM  

Gloriam Deo wrote:well clearly vampire doctors don't exist. *paging Dr. Acula* shit, gotta run. again, vampire doctors are a myth. Totally fake.

Nice reference with Dr. Acula. Been a long time since I heard or read that name.

Anonymous JAG October 23, 2017 7:04 PM  

Lazarus wrote:To be fair, in our culture are people who believe statues can be slave owners.

They also believe a man is a woman just because he says he is. Our Froot Loops are just as nutty as theirs.

Blogger Meng Greenleaf October 23, 2017 7:07 PM  

"Who are we to say that the doctors aren't vampires, after all?"

Pffff.... (wipes coffee off desk)

Blogger Meng Greenleaf October 23, 2017 7:15 PM  

Malawi Avg. IQ: 69. World ranking: #37.
Imagine a society +/-1 SD avg IQ range 74 to 54. What would a person with an IQ of 60 think about? Anything? At 60 a stethoscope probably does look like a blood sucker. Even the idea of a stethoscope would seem magical to such a person. Probably vampire seems to make more sense.

Blogger Dirk Manly October 23, 2017 7:27 PM  

@15

"(Major Sarcasm is my C.O.)"

What about General Cynicism?

Anonymous Brick Hardslab October 23, 2017 7:28 PM  

We cannot allow this cultural appropriation of vampires to stand.

Anonymous Avalanche October 23, 2017 7:29 PM  

@49 "To be fair, in our culture are people who believe statues can be slave owners."

Not our culture-- the virulent infection we're fighting off!

Anonymous Mike Rock October 23, 2017 7:42 PM  

@14, Can we convince the Dindu's that SJW's taste like chicken??

Blogger Pseudotsuga October 23, 2017 7:57 PM  

Gordon wrote:Can we ship them TVs with DVD players and the "Twilight" trilogy? That should get them worked up.
Hey, wait a minnit... you're going to get them all to move to Forks, Washington?
I can't see that going over very well...

Anonymous Icicle October 23, 2017 8:02 PM  

Also Mexico. They have a huge occult crime problem there, even in the present day. Must be all that Aztec / Quetzalcoatl influence lingering.

In other words, build the Wall.

Imagine a society +/-1 SD avg IQ range 74 to 54

That is pretty close to the Somali population they have imported.

Anonymous Post Alley Crackpot October 23, 2017 8:03 PM  

Paging Doctor Benway, you're wanted in Social Surgery ...

Blogger Milkshakesuds October 23, 2017 8:04 PM  

DOOM get the award today for best post

Blogger Doom October 23, 2017 8:04 PM  

Mike,

Convince? More like pork, and they love hog. The right sauce, let them figure that out. It'll get rid of the pacifist ones quickly, though even the armed but solitary lefties, who refuse the company of their own, won't last. Everybody has to sleep.

Anonymous Post Alley Crackpot October 23, 2017 8:17 PM  

Meng: On an SD=15 scale (ala Wechsler, etc.), Malawi's average is actually slightly more than 2 SD below the established international norm ...

That means your +/- 1 SD range would actually be from 54 to 84, and that with +2 SD being 99 IQ in Malawi, this means that roughly 98% of the population of Malawi is below average according to established international norms.

Worse, roughly 50% of the population consists of morons, to use the old technical term for this type of dysfunction, one that has fallen out of favour more recently.

I can't think of anything you'd ever want to trade with such people unless it consists of raw materials done cheaply, which I suppose is the reason why the only product I ever see from that country in shops is minimally processed demerara sugar granules.

Anonymous DronesRbad October 23, 2017 8:30 PM  

Would love to get Vox's and everyone else's view on this. Priceless..and these dumb progs don't realize this is going on.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/23/womens-march-promoted-russian-propaganda/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

Anonymous Icicle October 23, 2017 8:35 PM  

that with +2 SD being 99 IQ in Malawi

It's worse than that. That assumes SD = 15. SD varies between populations.

Blogger Phat Repat October 23, 2017 8:37 PM  

I recommend we let loose the insurance companies over there; no need for doctors after that, the vibrants would off themselves.

Anonymous fop October 23, 2017 8:40 PM  

How would you even suck blood with a stethoscope?

Think it through, people!


In the video she says another guy was killed because he had a water bottle and an inflatable mattress. You know, because vampires always carry water bottles and inflatable mattresses.

Still smarter than 7 or 8 members of the US congress though.

Blogger BlowMe October 23, 2017 8:49 PM  

"They are just poor, underprivileged Anti-stethoscope Americans who simply haven't arrived in the United States yet."

Hillary Clinton

Blogger haus frau October 23, 2017 9:00 PM  

Looking at the pictures of Malawi in the article. It's a beautiful, green tropical country right in the rift valley.....and yet it is one of the most impoverished nations in the world. Switzerland and Scandinavia are some of the most prosperous, crime free nations and yet resource rich, warm Malawi can't feed and cloth itself. If that's not r/K then what is?

Blogger buscaraons October 23, 2017 9:02 PM  

And in other parts of Africa, they kill albinos.
I don't get how such superstitions metastasize so quickly and how they come about. Not even the Europeans at the nadir of medieval society (aka the Black death) entertained such idiocies.
xavier

Blogger Brad Matthews October 23, 2017 9:11 PM  

True story. Blacks in South Africa believe HIV is a fake disease made up by whites to keep them from breeding. They simultaneously believe that having sex with a white women (the younger the better because they are more potent) is the cure since so few whites have the disease.

Blogger Brad Matthews October 23, 2017 9:22 PM  

And its a crumbling, corrupt, slow-motion train wreck. 3/5 are HIV positive with 90% under the age of 25. Estimates are they will lose half the youth in the next 10 years. Can you say collapse into extremism?

Anonymous grayman October 23, 2017 9:23 PM  

Malawi IQ..... Damn.an entire nation that is mentally handicapped per US standards. And that is why democracy is a fools game in anything besides small homogeneous groups.
Who besides an SJW OR a Malawi believes an average IQ group of 69 has the ability to constructively interact in a high IQ western society?!
Really, we owe the SJW and friends a big thank you. We got soft and lazy. If a high IQ western population can't deal with groups of average IQ ranging from 69 to 87..... well Darwin a bitch and we lose. The weak will be culled for the better of the group once this goes hot.

Just like the alt-right turned "fake-news" around on the left. We should be pushing the occult and how the left are witches vampires etc. It may sound silly to most hete but that could be very effective with certain groups. Hell they did the hard work for us..... spirit cooking!!

Anonymous Gen. Kong October 23, 2017 9:51 PM  

Watch "The Cannibal Warlords of Liberia" documentary

Oh yes indeed. Who can forget immortals like "General Butt Naked" and legendary leaders such as "General Mosquito" and his nemesis "General Mosquito Spray". I read somewhere that Gen. Butt Naked is now a 'minister' in some dindu "Church". Wonder if the churchians have resettled his naked arse someplace like smalltown Tennessee yet, as with the Sudanese dindu who shot up the church hunting for YT. Call David French, we got the perfect live-in companion for his wife....

Anonymous Grayman October 23, 2017 10:14 PM  

So I got a bit spurggy, I like charts.

Global IQ with mental retardation standards overlay-ed:
https://imgur.com/a/lzoAi

In short, most of Africa is mentally retarded per US standards (I know stating the obvious). It drives it home to see it all laid out.

Oh, and the dumbest nations in the world are the ones reproducing the fastest.... All while we send food and medical day after day to support them. Jokes on us suckers!

Anonymous Icicle October 23, 2017 10:14 PM  

I read somewhere that Gen. Butt Naked is now a 'minister' in some dindu "Church".

Yes.

https://youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo?t=43m27s

Blogger AdognamedOp October 23, 2017 10:15 PM  

Considering the annual number of deaths by malpractice and deaths due to an opiate epidemic pushed by US doctors, I'd say we have the real "vampire" issue.

Blogger Johnny October 23, 2017 10:19 PM  

>>Malawi Avg. IQ: 69.

They just gotta be smarter than that, don't they? I find that number suspiciously low even if they are genuinely dumb heads.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener October 23, 2017 10:20 PM  

Hard proof that science is self correcting.

Anonymous Grayman October 23, 2017 10:27 PM  

@80 Johnny

At an IQ of 69 the group in question is operating more on animal instincts, no different than a chimp, than on an intellectual level.
The "common" opinion from 100 years ago may have been more accurate then we realized.

Below IQ 85 and it difficult for somone to constructivly interatc with a 1st world society. From the IQ perspective most of the classical social ills the SJW's weep over are obvious outcomes of putting groups with IQs insufficient to operate in a western society, right into the middle of it.
Long story short, the answer is separation. The Malawi are never building a Large Hadron Collidor

Blogger Felix Bellator October 23, 2017 10:32 PM  

@35 R Beisert - Yes, defeating vampires through OCD, excellent. Kind of the way we take out SJWs.

Beau, there seem to be plenty of Dread Ilk, Ilk, and lurkers in the Southeast that would probably enjoy y'all heading this way. I sure would like to meet you and the missus sometime IRL. That invite goes out Nate and the other Southerners.

Or could we get Vox and SB over here for a shindig? I hear similar meet ups have occurred in the past. Might be nice to have one.

Blogger Felix Bellator October 23, 2017 10:35 PM  

@82. Grayman - They might well try to build a model of a Large Hadron Collider out of mud and wood if Large Hadron Colliders were generally known for bringing in donuts, Coca-Cola, and machetes.

Blogger pdwalker October 23, 2017 10:36 PM  

Malawi, average iq: 69.
https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Blogger So Meh October 23, 2017 11:22 PM  

maybe they self identify as werewolves instead

Blogger Arthur Isaac October 23, 2017 11:25 PM  

Our culture produces SJWs. Maybe they're onto something...

Blogger Dire Badger October 23, 2017 11:27 PM  

Wiccanism is not 'harmless'. It is, in fact, one of the most dangerous religions in the world today.

It is used as the breeding ground for liberal thought, feminist empowerment, and anti-christianity.

It encourages belief in magic, and embraces situational morality. they proudly claim 'There is no devil in the craft' but what that really means is that 'there is no evil in the craft'. Nothing can be evil, by definition, within the craft, as long as you are too stupid or shortsighted to see how your actions harm others.

It gives them a literal moral mandate to destroy civilization. People look at it and think, "Well, at least it's nonviolent". Guess what? So is a crocodile egg.

Anonymous grayman October 23, 2017 11:31 PM  

@87 Arthur

2 parallel points. WWI-WWII eliminated much of the "predator" type breeding stock from the wrst, even more so from Europe specificly, leaving the weak feminine males to reproduce. Second point is, from a cyclic empire perspective it's expected

Anonymous AB.Prosper October 23, 2017 11:54 PM  

Dire Badger wrote:It encourages belief in magic, and embraces situational morality. they proudly claim 'There is no devil in the craft' but what that really means is that 'there is no evil in the craft'. Nothing can be evil, by definition, within the craft, as long as you are too stupid or shortsighted to see how your actions harm others

The Christian Bible is chock-a-bloc with magic, the supernatural and miracles and nearly every healthy human culture has magic in it. Its generally wisely regarded as dangerous which it is.

That said the core elements of Wicca,do as you will so long as it harm none and the threefold law is inadequate as a basis for a civilization simply because it allows a lot of behavior that ends up harming people in the long run and increases chaos

Wicca and Paganism has a bit of a child molester problem for example something not shared by Folkish Heathery though the later is not a basis for the West either.

Societies larger than a tribe usually need a fairly detailed code. I don't even think the Ten Commandments are adequate as concise as they are and they are heads and tails above what Wicca has to offer

Anonymous Mr. Rational October 24, 2017 12:36 AM  

fop wrote:Still smarter than 7 or 8 members of the US congress though.
To be fair, those are all members of the Congressional Black Caucus.

IMO, any district which elects a Congresscritter identifiable as Black should remain un-represented until the next election.  As Hank Johnson, Sheila Jackson Lee and Otis Mathis have proven, Africans have no business representing anyone or anything in government and those who elect them are not competent to participate in the republic.

Grayman wrote:The "common" opinion from 100 years ago may have been more accurate then we realized.
Franz Boas was a criminal on many levels.

@84 They wouldn't because the LHC's cargo bears no recognizable benefits.  Knowledge is incomprehensible to them.

Anonymous Icicle October 24, 2017 12:52 AM  

It is, in fact, one of the most dangerous religions in the world today.

Did they start driving a lot of trucks in Europe recently?

It is used as the breeding ground for liberal thought, feminist empowerment, and anti-christianity.[sic]

So is the NFL. And they are far more popular than Wicca.

and embraces situational morality. they proudly claim 'There is no devil in the craft' but what that really means is that 'there is no evil in the craft'.

Only if you ignore the theist/atheist/agnostic divisions in Wicca. How very Manichaean of you.

The Christian Bible is chock-a-bloc with magic,

http://biblehub.com/exodus/7-22.htm
SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW.

I don't even think the Ten Commandments are adequate as concise as they are

To be fair to Christianity and Judaism, the Noahide Laws allow establishment of courts of justice.

Blogger Koanic October 24, 2017 1:06 AM  

My Biblical culture says that cultures are unequal.

Honestly, the idea that cultures are equal is offensively anti-Semitic towards the Chosen People.

Let's hope that these wrongthinkers are tortured and eaten to death after the noble fashion of ideological correction employed by native New Guineans.

OpenID aew51183 October 24, 2017 1:12 AM  

You laugh but these Malawi may be onto something.

I had a brush with death in 2015 and the surgery bill (thank god I still have insurance) was half a friggin million dollars.

Blogger Cetera October 24, 2017 1:21 AM  

Grayman wrote:So I got a bit spurggy, I like charts.

Global IQ with mental retardation standards overlay-ed:

https://imgur.com/a/lzoAi

In short, most of Africa is mentally retarded per US standards (I know stating the obvious). It drives it home to see it all laid out.


Very nice. I don't mind you getting all spergy. Might you share the data in a spreadsheet?

Anonymous Jack Amok October 24, 2017 2:27 AM  

Do doctors in Malawi insist you have to shoot your kids up with random vaccines that may or may not cause brain damage?

Anonymous Eric "The Real Anerican" Erickson October 24, 2017 2:33 AM  

Stop belittling our future American brothers from Malawi, it's racist dude

All men are created equal, our magic dirt will fix everything, you'll see

Blogger ghostfromplanetspook October 24, 2017 2:42 AM  

Now that you mention it, Dr. Acula is pretty insistent on my weekly blood donations...

Blogger Dire Badger October 24, 2017 3:22 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Dire Badger October 24, 2017 3:25 AM  

Icicle wrote:

Did they start driving a lot of trucks in Europe recently?

Are you one of those fools that think that an obvious, deadly enemy is more dangerous than the traitor that stabs you in the back, burns down your house, and rapes your wife while you are at war?

So is the NFL. And they are far more popular than Wicca.

Yes, but most people do not look to the NFL for Moral Guidance. They DO look to religion.

Only if you ignore the theist/atheist/agnostic divisions in Wicca. How very Manichaean of you.

I ignore them because for the vast number of practitioners, those divisions are irrelevant. Most group themselves by what foolish mythology they embrace... tolkein crap,Asatru crap, Native American Crap, or Druidic Crap...Trying to ascribe high minded Theological differences to them is like trying to divine Leftist 'philosophy'. There's nothing there worth wasting your time upon.

Nice try at obscuring the point, though... Alinsky's rule #3, right?

Anonymous Dyskord October 24, 2017 3:27 AM  

@Cetera that is a gross miscomprehension. Its true that Africans have low iq. Its true that a white person with an equivalent iq would be deemed retarded. However black men and women with iq's of 70 are fully functioning adults. They may not be the brightest or best of humanity but they are without question fully cognitive people. Conversely a white person of 70 iq is not a fully functioning cognitive person.
Africa isn't filled with drooling child like mentally challenged people. Theyre fully reasoning adults. Perfectly suited to the tribal lifestyle they have lived for centuries. And if educated capable of being reasonable doctors and businessmen.
Perhaps the real reason why any mention of racial distinction and genetics is frowned upon is the sincere truth that some civilizations have not progressed beyond the tribal hunter gather stage and should be left to their own devices without Western aid or assistance which would only have a negative impact on such primitive societies. The arabs included.
Africa is an example of a hunter gatherer people trying to live in a Western fashion. Which is why the continent as a whole is a fiasco. The middle East is an example of tribal people trying to subsume Western civ.

Blogger Dire Badger October 24, 2017 3:43 AM  

"Africa isn't filled with drooling child like mentally challenged people. Theyre fully reasoning adults. Perfectly suited to the tribal lifestyle they have lived for centuries. And if educated capable of being reasonable doctors and businessmen."

When was the last time you visited Africa?
I spent a lot of 'quality time' there in the 90's. Within a week I turned into a hard core racist.

If you don't understand how that's possible, I suggest you visit. They are childlike. They act mentally damaged. They are not capable of being 'reasonable' doctors and businessmen, only terribly incompetent ones by any 'reasonable' standard.

Blogger Dire Badger October 24, 2017 3:44 AM  

I watched 'Idiocracy' and was stunned at how comfortably it reminded me of Mombasa.

Blogger Doom October 24, 2017 3:55 AM  

I disagree completely. "Whites" with a low iq don't drool either, they simply don't keep up learning to live in a society were tying shoes by a certain age, often because weather changes requires footwear for survival, is expected. I honestly wonder how many Somali's ended up with frostbite, and other such, first thing. All the cares which must be processed, that aren't obvious, has to overwhelm. Further, I would suggest just the opposite. Due to higher iq parents teaching, a better nutrition, and eventual habits, low iq "whites", at least in our society, easily best 'other' low iq types.

I'd lay money on it, if I had it and it wasn't a sin. Thinking of the ones I have seen working at stores and restaurants, who often live on their own, make it to work on time, and do well. Somalis simply don't, can't work as well, or survive as well.

Blogger Resident Moron™ October 24, 2017 4:11 AM  

I've visited southern Africa a bit.

Now you could argue they've profited from prolonged association with the British, and I wouldn't argue with that much. The British settled the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, Rhodesia, Kenya, Tanzania.

There's a pattern.

The other "wannabe" Euro empires settled north and west Africa, southern Americas, Vietnam, etc. they basically fucked them up because they no intention of civilising them, christianising them, or raising them up (even for selfish reasons) but simply robbed and raped and murdered their war to a temporary profit.

The British actually attempted to improve the places they colonised and these attempts consistently worked as long as the natives cooperated and/or kept to the British ways once the British had retreated after WW2.

Those places like Rhodesia and (now) South Africa that have abandoned British ways have lost the advantages of British culture in terms of political stability, economic success, and social cohesion. Zimbabwe was once a food basket, it's now merely a basket case. South Africa is following fast in their footsteps, destroying itself in a fit of idiocy.

The last place I visited in Africa was Botswana. It's over 90% christian and is probably the safest place in Africa. They treated me like an honoured guest. I was stunned when our meeting with the representatives of the Government Minister we were dealing with, began and ended with a prayer. That will not likely happen in any other country you ever visit. Since it is right next door to South Africa, Botswana is a massive and very revealing contrast. I walked alone freely, safely, and without any concern for several hours along the street at night, the only white face for 50 miles in any direction.

You'd have to be suicidally stupid to even think about doing that just 200 miles away in Jo'burg, South Africa.

Anonymous Jack Amok October 24, 2017 4:17 AM  

Africa isn't filled with drooling child like mentally challenged people. Theyre fully reasoning adults. Perfectly suited to the tribal lifestyle they have lived for centuries.

You understand, don't you, that the tribal lifestyle they've lived for centuries includes drawing water from the same source they've been using for their latrine, right?

Blogger Dire Badger October 24, 2017 4:37 AM  

No one race may be 'better' than any others, but there are certainly races that are absolutely 'worse' than anyone else.

Anonymous Icicle October 24, 2017 7:01 AM  

Are you one of those fools that think that an obvious, deadly enemy is more dangerous than the traitor that stabs you in the back, burns down your house, and rapes your wife while you are at war?

No. Are you saying Wicca does that? That sounds a lot like Islam.

Yes, but most people do not look to the NFL for Moral Guidance.

Every time I turn around, I see yet another athlete screaming "I am not a role model!" to the kids after getting busted doing something wrong. Why do you think that is?

They DO look to religion.

The highest figure I've seen for Wicca is 750,000 adherents (it's most likely nowhere NEAR that high) in the US. There are more Jehovah's Witnesses in the US than that.

I ignore them because for the vast number of practitioners, those divisions are irrelevant. Most group themselves by what foolish mythology they embrace... tolkein crap,Asatru crap, Native American Crap, or Druidic Crap...Trying to ascribe high minded Theological differences to them is like trying to divine Leftist 'philosophy'. There's nothing there worth wasting your time upon.

What a fascinating paragraph, for several reasons.

First off, Wicca is not Asatru (that's Norse), Wicca is not Druidism (that's Celtic), Wicca is not the Native American Church (that's obvious). Now that we've gotten THAT out of the way...

Those are not "high-minded" divisions I used, it's literally saying red or green, or left and right.

Now let's go back to my original comment:
Wicca is mostly harmless bullsh*t, but some of the older stuff is a bit dangerous.

Annnnd stick a fork in that.

Nice try at obscuring the point, though... Alinsky's rule #3, right?

That would require an actual point to begin with.

Here's Saul Alinky's actual rule #3: "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy."

Hmmmm. Then again facts and logic is outside your expertise, so maybe you finally have a point after all.

Blogger Dire Badger October 24, 2017 7:03 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous basementhomebrewer October 24, 2017 7:40 AM  

VFM #6306 wrote:Ha ha, the joke's on the vampire doctors. Malawians are HIV positive.

HIV is their vaccine against vampires.

Blogger Dire Badger October 24, 2017 7:41 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Dire Badger October 24, 2017 7:54 AM  

Icicle-

So, now that we got the personal crap out of the way, I certainly hope you are over it. It's boring.

Yes, Wiccanism, and ALL paganism, is quite dangerous to us culturally as it is antithetical to the christian values that helped define us as a civilization, as long as we insist on 'tolerating' them.

It is a cultural knife at the back of our necks, because while we can FIGHT Islamics, and they generally look and act very differently from us, American Pagans look and act like us, for the most part, except for that minor fact that they have discarded the ethics that we take for granted... And how is one to defend against unknown traitors? You cannot just go around shooting people because they MIGHT be pagans.

Traitors are generally always more deadly to a culture than a known enemy that we can fight.

Blogger Dire Badger October 24, 2017 8:01 AM  

Icicle- Stop cherrypicking Hyperbole. If you are going to argue with me, argue like a man. I have no interest in the size of your e-peen, or your facility with turning every anecdote into a trend.

Anonymous Avalanche October 24, 2017 8:35 AM  

Waaaay off topic -- but I just found this great and useful essay:

http://edberry.com/blog/ed-berry/fork-road-climate-change-debate

Quick, easy read, devastating to ALGORE and his buddies. Useful for trying to awaken your friends and families. Esp. this comment -- which timing I am always trying to get across to people. THIS 100k-yr cycle is the one I keep talking about, keep telling folks about... We are JUST PAST the end of our lovely warm 80k-90k-yr-long "interglacial" warm period. We have ALREADY started back into the next ICE AGE!! (Several YEARS ago!)

==============
EA Johnson says:
Good article. What NO one is talking about is the REAL cause of "climate change". The 100,000-year cycle of warming and cooling that causes continental ice build up and melting due to perturbations in earth’s orbit around the sun, caused by interactions of Jupiter and earth. 80K to 90K years of cooling with ice build-up and lowering seas by +/- 400 ft. of sea levels and 10K to 20K yrs of warming, melting ice, rising seas by up to 400 ft. See the Blue Holes of the Bahamas, National Geographic, 2010. It's all there.
==============
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2010/08/bahamas-caves-underwater-blue-holes/

Anonymous Clay October 24, 2017 10:31 AM  

Holy shit. I think your troll is back, VD.

Blogger Cetera October 24, 2017 10:49 AM  

Dyskord wrote:@Cetera that is a gross miscomprehension. Its true that Africans have low iq. Its true that a white person with an equivalent iq would be deemed retarded. However black men and women with iq's of 70 are fully functioning adults. They may not be the brightest or best of humanity but they are without question fully cognitive people. Conversely a white person of 70 iq is not a fully functioning cognitive person.
Africa isn't filled with drooling child like mentally challenged people. Theyre fully reasoning adults. Perfectly suited to the tribal lifestyle they have lived for centuries. And if educated capable of being reasonable doctors and businessmen.
Perhaps the real reason why any mention of racial distinction and genetics is frowned upon is the sincere truth that some civilizations have not progressed beyond the tribal hunter gather stage and should be left to their own devices without Western aid or assistance which would only have a negative impact on such primitive societies. The arabs included.
Africa is an example of a hunter gatherer people trying to live in a Western fashion. Which is why the continent as a whole is a fiasco. The middle East is an example of tribal people trying to subsume Western civ.


A dynamite drop-in from another high IQ visitor...

What level of IQ is needed to be able to comprehend abstract ideas like attribution, follow a conversation, or even be able to read the part where it says "Grayman wrote?"

How about paragraphs? Straw man arguments? Definitions of words such as, oh, to pick an example at random, maybe "fully functional adults."

Blogger Unknown October 24, 2017 11:30 AM  

Who are we to say that the doctors aren't vampires, after all?

Gosh, the ignorance of this post is about the same as the ignorant savage it purports to invent into existence.

It has long been known that in Africa there is deep social stigma attached to blood diseases such as AIDS, so much so that in many places there are great social implications for the afflicted such that it is often necessary to keep silent about the fact in order to obtain necessary medical and other services. Obviously, when there is a subsequent risk of infection, it is sometimes felt necessary to insist on or demand a blood test by doctors in the name of protection from infection. Obviously, if those who want their infected status to remain anonymous in order to receive necesary health or other social benefits feel like their rights have been violated by compulsory blood screening begin revolting, media hype being what it is - in order to sell copy - it is easy to draw up a juju story such as this. It is so very typical of western-style media reporting to play the voodoo game with African matters, because so many idiots are happy to believe and regurgitate it.

The truth is that this happens in the West almost as often: who would argue that feminists like Big Red Chanty Binx sucks the blood out of her victims, or that Heartiste's manjaw lawyerc*nts suck the very lifeblood out of the average beta male chump caught in their briefs?

How different is our culture really?

Blogger Gospace October 24, 2017 11:53 AM  

The highest figure I've seen for Wicca is 750,000 adherents (it's most likely nowhere NEAR that high) in the US. There are more Jehovah's Witnesses in the US than that.

They're not being caught on surveys, or they're lying, or they have multiple belief systems they're rationalized to themselves as being compatible. 50% of the cars I see bearing the idiot "Coexist" bumper sticker also bear other stickers strongly indicating a belief in Wicca. People who I know have Wiccan beliefs have never talked to ME about them, but I've overheard them talking about their spirituality to other they think of like mind. Much the same way as I identify people I can freely talk with, they identify people they can do the same with.

Blogger Dire Badger October 24, 2017 12:36 PM  

scratch a liberal activist, you will find a pagan.

Anonymous GregMan October 24, 2017 12:46 PM  

Stethoscopes, pffft, anyone knows that a witch weighs the same as a duck...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_l5ntikaU

Anonymous Mr. Rational October 24, 2017 2:11 PM  

Dire Badger wrote:American Pagans look and act like us, for the most part, except for that minor fact that they have discarded the ethics that we take for granted.
Assertion without evidence.  "An ye harm none, do what ye will" boils down to the Golden Rule.  It's not sufficient to make an ethos, which is why Christian ethics are still held by most "pagans" even though they've discarded Christian faith.

I know this because I've been tight with a lot of them and shared a bed with a very sweet lady for a year and something.  You don't get this by overhearing water-cooler talk about "spirituality".

Blogger Doom October 24, 2017 3:00 PM  

Dire Badger, Icicle,

There is more to the ills of paganism in any form. Christianity adds something to group dynamics which increases the strength and size potential, scalability of the population, requiring the least violence. There is room for some minority input, if where the fulcrum fails isn't exactly known. A failure of Christianity is catastrophic, leaders know this, if their lusts always seem to foment their destruction by guiding many darkly. Christianity and paganism are more than they simply seem.

Anonymous Mr. Rational October 24, 2017 3:28 PM  

@114 Ed Berry is a liar.  He uses the fallacy of ambiguity liberally in his dishing of bullshit, but here's where he goes from obfuscation to knowingly false:

The IPCC reports are clear. While the IPCC correctly assumes nature’s emissions of about 100 ppm per year balance outflow to inflow, the IPCC incorrectly assumes human emissions do not balance. The IPCC assumes 1.5 ppm per year of human emissions gets stuck in the atmosphere and stays there.
If Berry was the slightest bit honest, he would note 2 things here:

1.  The Keeling curve shows that OTOO 1.5 ppmv (maybe 12 billion tons) IS being added to the atmosphere annually.  We're not ASSUMING they don't balance, we're MEASURING that they don't.

2.  Human CO2 emissions are up to some 40 billion tons per year.  This means some 70% are being absorbed somehow, but we're still overwhelming the natural processes behind it.  And that's mostly measurement too, counting the tonnage of coal, oil and natural gas coming out of the ground.

Don't buy a used calculator from that man.  At least, not if he used it to reach any of his conclusions.  It has to be lying too.

Anonymous AB.Prosper October 24, 2017 3:48 PM  

Mr. Rational wrote:Assertion without evidence.  "An ye harm none, do what ye will" boils down to the Golden Rule.  It's not sufficient to make an ethos, which is why Christian ethics are still held by most "pagans" even though they've discarded Christian faith.

I know this because I've been tight with a lot of them and shared a bed with a very sweet lady for a year and something.  You don't get this by overhearing water-cooler talk about "spirituality".


I don't think I could have done better. I've spent a lot of time among Wiccans , Pagans and the like dated one for a while as well. What you said is spot on.

Problem is a lot of the more devout Christians , I like to call them Deus Volt'ers ,like Dire Badger and GoSpace assume that the US is a Christian nation and belong to their ideology.

That does not seem to be the case and even religious highly fertile families don't have high retention. Truth is outside of Leftisms or Islam a mix of the religions in the US can work as a civic model or at least it better as we aren't all going to back to church any time soon if ever.

Blogger SirHamster October 24, 2017 3:56 PM  

Mr. Rational wrote:Dire Badger wrote:American Pagans look and act like us, for the most part, except for that minor fact that they have discarded the ethics that we take for granted.

Assertion without evidence.  "An ye harm none, do what ye will" boils down to the Golden Rule.  It's not sufficient to make an ethos, which is why Christian ethics are still held by most "pagans" even though they've discarded Christian faith.



"I am the way and the truth and the Life."

There is your evidence. Without Jesus, there is no Christian ethic.

Now that you have been corrected, will you accept the rift, or will you continue preaching a common foundation that does not exist?

Pagans stealing or copying the outward form of some Christian rules is not the same thing as having Christian ethics.

Blogger Doom October 24, 2017 4:06 PM  

Socialism/communism also attempts taking the form without the way, of Christianity. I wonder how much crossover between pagans and that left. I would bet it is complete.

Blogger Dire Badger October 24, 2017 5:01 PM  

@123:

"All Indians walk in Single File, I saw one once."

"An it Harm none, Do as you will." Is actually just a retread of Crowley's "Do as you will is the whole of the law." That perverted little con man foisted off as a return to the Old Religion

Not Christian. But even an Agnostic is capable of recognizing that the Christian Ethic, AND visible devotion to such, is the cornerstone of Western Culture. It does NOT boil down to the Golden Rule, because the Golden rule clearly implies an Obligation and a responsibility. The Wiccan Rede Specifically denies any responsibility to your fellow humans... Responsibility, without which civilization is impossible.

After 14 years of being immersed in it, I am well aware that most wiccans do not believe in the religious aspects. And yet, every one of them proudly crows their devotion to the Rede, completely convinced that their selfish Narcissism makes them Moral Beings. This sort of conviction that Anarchism is the Moral High Ground is extraordinarily dangerous.

What we need to do is burn a few of them. That will quickly shake out the ones that are using it as an excuse for their own sociopathic behavior, and drive the few (very stupid) True Believers back into their holes.

Blogger Were-Puppy October 24, 2017 7:41 PM  

@19 VFM #6306
Ha ha, the joke's on the vampire doctors. Malawians are HIV positive.
---

The new updated version of Dr. Zhivago.

Replace him with an African Dr. TrayBongo and have him be a vampire biting HIV positive ...

Well, it's an SJW style idea that might work with a little tweaking :P

Blogger Were-Puppy October 24, 2017 7:45 PM  

Are we sure this isn't just another case of
Get Da Black Chicken!

https://youtu.be/xJl83Qhb7uU

Anonymous Icicle October 24, 2017 10:20 PM  

They're not being caught on surveys, or they're lying,

That's a why I specifically used a huge _OVER_estimate for that figure.

or they have multiple belief systems they're rationalized to themselves as being compatible.

That's not Wicca, that's something called Syncretism. You can look that one up.

50% of the cars I see bearing the idiot "Coexist" bumper sticker also bear other
stickers strongly indicating a belief in Wicca.


I bet a lot of them go to Yoga as well. That also makes them Hinduists? Think that one through.

People who I know have Wiccan beliefs have never talked to ME about them, but I've overheard them talking about their spirituality to other they think of like mind.

After reading this blog, gee, I wonder why that would be...

Anonymous Icicle October 24, 2017 10:23 PM  

scratch a liberal activist, you will find a pagan.

* * *

Socialism/communism also attempts taking the form without the way, of Christianity. I wonder how much crossover between pagans and that left. I would bet it is complete.


Not, even, close to being accurate.

http://www.christiantreasury.org/content/karl-marx-union-faithful-christ
https://infogalactic.com/info/Christian_communism
https://infogalactic.com/info/Liberation_theology

Also FFS, you have the Soldiers of Odin patrolling Europe right now due to the immigration problem.

But I'll let you guys argue if these developments here are good or not.

Blogger Dire Badger October 24, 2017 10:57 PM  

Keep defending paganism, Troll. We know who is your master.

Anonymous Mr. Rational October 24, 2017 11:16 PM  

SirHamster wrote:"I am the way and the truth and the Life."

There is your evidence.

Evidence of what?  How to treat your neighbor?  How to act in business dealings?  How to raise your children?  That is the single dumbest assertion I've read this week.

Without Jesus, there is no Christian ethic.
It doesn't matter what you call the ethos, as long as it exists and is good for people.  Pagans in the US are highly ethical in my experience despite thinking your "evidence" is absurd and wanting none of it.  Frankly, arrogant believers like you who think you have all the answers are a big reason people leave Christianity.

Pagans stealing or copying the outward form of some Christian rules is not the same thing as having Christian ethics.
They didn't steal or copy anything.  They were raised in a generally-accepted ethos that surrounded them like water surrounds a fish, and never changed it.  They may be more genuine than you, because at least they've gone through a re-examination... and kept the ethics.

Now that you have been corrected, will you accept the rift, or will you continue preaching a common foundation that does not exist?
You were better off being silent and thought a fool, but instead you posted and removed all doubt.

Dire Badger wrote:But even an Agnostic is capable of recognizing that the Christian Ethic, AND visible devotion to such, is the cornerstone of Western Culture.
Look at the widespread revulsion against the "ethics" of Greeks, Armenians and other explicitly Christian nationalities to disprove the notion of a single Christian ethos.  What you are talking about is not Christian per se, it is inside-Hajnal line European.

It does NOT boil down to the Golden Rule, because the Golden rule clearly implies an Obligation and a responsibility.
How many times do I have to tell you that the Golden Rule is not an ethos, just a piece of one?  And so is the Wiccan Rede.  The latter is basically libertarian but the two are fundamentally compatible.  Regardless, you need a lot more before you have a functional ethos.

In the USA, the ethos that neopagans practice (regardless of what they say) is, IME, not distinguishable from the putatively Christian ethos of European Whites.  They are as far from Talmudic Jews and Muslims as can be.  I suspect that this is because the ethos comes from ethny, not religion of any kind.  That would explain why Christian English find Christian Greeks untrustworthy.

What we need to do is burn a few of them.
Great example of Christian love!  Geez, start using that talk around me and I'll be tempted to put one in the back of your head at my convenience.

That will quickly shake out the ones that are using it as an excuse for their own sociopathic behavior
So you exempt the putatively Christian sociopaths from your purge.  Smoove.  I suspect that your railing against sociopathy is projection.

Anonymous Icicle October 24, 2017 11:25 PM  

Icicle- Stop cherrypicking Hyperbole.

That's a very erudite way of rephrasing the "haha just kidding!" thing that always pops up here after demonstrating the errors in an argument.

or your facility with turning every anecdote into a trend.

That's how some of the best fashion starts. Don't hate me because I am beautiful.

There is more to the ills of paganism in any form. Christianity adds something to group dynamics which increases the strength and size potential, scalability of the population... ...There is room for some minority input, if where the fulcrum fails isn't exactly known.

That's why it's important not to conflate everything together into one black mass. Or every type of Paganism together. Or, say, modern Wicca with ancient Carthaginian religion.

Or as the Slow Dire said: "An it Harm none, Do as you will." Is actually just a retread of Crowley's "Do as you will is the whole of the law." That perverted little con man foisted off as a return to the Old Religion" Thanks, Dire Thoughts.

Pagans stealing or copying the outward form of some Christian rules is not the same thing as having Christian ethics.

Let's reverse that: Christians stealing or copying the outward form of some Pagan rules is not the same thing as having Pagan ethics.

It is a cultural knife at the back of our necks, because while we can FIGHT Islamics, and they generally look and act very differently from us, American Pagans look and act like us, for the most part, except for that minor fact that they have discarded the ethics that we take for granted... And how is one to defend against unknown traitors? You cannot just go around shooting people because they MIGHT be pagans.

https://christianwicca.org/

I'll just leave this here for you.

Anonymous AB.Prosper October 24, 2017 11:42 PM  

Doom wrote:Socialism/communism also attempts taking the form without the way, of Christianity. I wonder how much crossover between pagans and that left. I would bet it is complete.

Leftism is a perversion of Christianity more than anything Pagan. Wicca assuming you count Gardnerian Wicca as the forst organized kind is probably a mixture of old folk traditions with a spot of ceremonial lodge magic and some inspiration from Gerald Gardner

Its now got more variants than I can shake a stick at

Most are Leftist but this is not a certitude, Wiccans are very individualistic as a rule The Conservative Cauldron blog for example is well that and strongly pro Trump

Norse Heathenry is a different thing, its again a mixture of folk traditions and reconstructed from historical texts. There may have been a few original heathens in Iceland as well It too has a lot of variation

The "inclusive" heathens anyone of any race can be a heathen are leftist , folkish (for Whites only) are Conservative to mostly .Alt Right , Racist Heathens Odinists are either Hard Right or sometimes Nat Soc

As I understand it Baltic and Russian Heathenry apparently existed in pockets since forever . Greek Heathery , no idea.

Of all these groups around 10,000 or so are in the military

And D.B. Icicle is simply telling the truth and has been here a while, you don't have to like it but he is not a troll

Now as for the reaction, I totally understand why Christians are feeling antsy. They've lost Europe for the most part (note the most Christian nations there have the lowest birth rates) and have drastically lost political power in the US of late. The religion seems to be moving the 3rd and 2nd tier nations

Retention is also low enough that high fertility isn't enough.

Worse they don't have any kind of plan to get people back thinking the way they want them too or to get real political power, enough to reverse gay marriage for example

Now in my mind this is a natural phenomenon as vs a supernatural one but I can totally see who someone who believed in a source of all evil might see it as enemy action

Regardless the .Alt Right better have a plan in case Christendom doesn't come back because it doesn't look good on those grounds.

Blogger Dire Badger October 25, 2017 2:18 AM  

At least the Anti-Christian Anarchists are exposing themselves.

Blogger SirHamster October 25, 2017 2:28 AM  

Mr. Rational wrote:"I am the way and the truth and the Life."

There is your evidence.


Evidence of what?  How to treat your neighbor?  How to act in business dealings?  How to raise your children?  That is the single dumbest assertion I've read this week.


Evidence of the fundamental incompatibility between Christian and pagan communities, due to the claims of exclusive authority by Jesus Christ.

Mr. Rational wrote:Without Jesus, there is no Christian ethic.

It doesn't matter what you call the ethos, as long as it exists and is good for people.  Pagans in the US are highly ethical in my experience despite thinking your "evidence" is absurd and wanting none of it.  Frankly, arrogant believers like you who think you have all the answers are a big reason people leave Christianity.



You see two houses side by side, and think the common features of doors, windows, roofs make them equivalent.

But it's the foundation underneath the house that matters, and determines which house holds up to earthquakes and storms.

It's as if you claimed iOS apps can be installed on an Android. Can't. Architectural incompatibility.

Christian ethics are built on the foundation laid by Jesus. It's not optional. He claimed to be the way and the truth and the life. He claims to be THE answer, and everyone who cannot accept that has no choice but to leave Christianity behind.

Blaming me for repeating the core teachings of Christianity proves out the claim that pagans (and atheists) are incompatible with Christian society.

Mr. Rational wrote:They may be more genuine than you, because at least they've gone through a re-examination... and kept the ethics.



However genuine they may be, pagans are not building their ethics on Jesus. If they did, they'd be Christians. By definition.

Blogger Doom October 25, 2017 2:30 AM  

Reminds of the difference between low and high atheism. Your aspberger is showing. Most real ones, as with many "Christian" socialist/communists just don't get it. Then again, many who get it on paper might as well have it on tp for all they live it. Wrote without conviction or even real understanding. Most people who flock to the fringe don't do it because they are successful. Most don't and can't fit in, become selfish but need a support group for even that. I went that way, for a while. Just didn't need to hold hands in some kind of fake seance.

I am always surprised it is the self-proffessed selfish who are for redistribution. *grins* I really never went that way, but even when my health failed I still do it on my own.

Anonymous AB.Prosper October 25, 2017 3:35 AM  

Dire Badger wrote:At least the Anti-Christian Anarchists are exposing themselves.

There is a large neglected middle between "Christian US." and "Anarchy." though at least the federal government leaned toward anarchy in the Bill of Rights , minrachy might be a bit more accurate I suppose

Some states leaned more to religion than others of course.

Now in theory a return to the original Constitution sans the 14th amendment would allow far more theocratic states but you might still end up surrounded by millions od people who regard you with slightly less horror than an Iranian Mullah

You really don't a say in what other think and there are loads of non Christians, secularists, non religious people ,agnostics and a few atheists too

On top of that sectarian violence is going to be a problem , lots of Christians don't consider LDS to be fellow Christians , there are 7 million LDS in the US, even more cultural Mormons , most with large families and basically every one of them armed and supplied huge numbers with military experience and they control a lot of turf and are well organized

They are not getting in your boxcar or being expelled without one hell of a fight.

Same with the Catholics if some of the Evangelicals go that way.

Plenty of other non Christian and marginal groups are like that too. So as for forcing people to live by the rules you want, well good luck with that. You don't have the numbers for political power now you may have even less later.

Since people can and will shoot back including leftists who are quiet capable of mass violence you had better pick your fights wisely because all the religious weirdos , outcasts and splinter groups are going nowhere without a fight

You might be able to drive the Wiccans from your small town or something , I've seen such efforts used to drive out groups quite recently but once the violence lid is off, its off for everyone

A last point, there is no social momentum at all to suggest a religious revival , Generation Zyklon kids may be Conservative and Red Pilled this doesn't mean they are terribly religiously observant or want a theocracy /Christendom even with edgy Deus Volt memes

Now if the fractures , all bets are off of course but if the scenario our host figures is likely (ethic civil war/separation ) again no certainty religion will come out strong.

You'll have less Catholics but will actually end up slightly less religious depending on outcomes

So as I said, best to find some way to make a more secular society work till either Christianity reboots or some new popular religion comes along

Blogger Dire Badger October 25, 2017 5:53 AM  

Prosper-

You are welcome to consider me in the LDS camp. I live in Utah, they are my friends, families, and neighbors... and if it comes to a fight between Catholics and Mormons, an Agnostic cannot be neutral... I know which side I am picking. America was founded on Protestant Principles, not papists.

That being said, I don't think a fight between different sects of Christianity is really necessary. Not when they have so MANY much worse enemies to fight.

The fact remains, however, that western thought and culture cannot be divorced from Christianity. There is no Neutrality, no middle of the road, no happy medium. You are either for a Christian West, or you are against it.

Refusing to fight for western culture is as despicable, if not even more despicable, than actively fighting against it. I would happily see such traitorous cowards hanged.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd October 25, 2017 8:41 AM  

Nate wrote:"A local Christian women's Facebook group"

That tells you all you need to know. By an large women are far more concerned with what is pleasant and polite than what is good or true.


tl;dr version: Women ruin everything.

Anonymous Mr. Rational October 25, 2017 11:20 AM  

@136 Aaaaand he doubles down.  RJWism and SJWism are the same disease, right down to wanting to kill off the people who aren't 100% down with their program.

Blogger SirHamster October 25, 2017 2:59 PM  

Mr. Rational wrote:@136 Aaaaand he doubles down.  RJWism and SJWism are the same disease, right down to wanting to kill off the people who aren't 100% down with their program.

Sad atheist projection.

Distinguishing between two different and incompatible cultures (root: cult -> worship) has nothing to do with killing off one or the other.

But your murderous mindset has something to do with why you are culturally incompatible with Christians.

Anonymous AB.Prosper October 25, 2017 4:03 PM  

Dire Badger wrote:Prosper-

You are welcome to consider me in the LDS camp. I live in Utah, they are my friends, families, and neighbors... and if it comes to a fight between Catholics and Mormons, an Agnostic cannot be neutral... I know which side I am picking. America was founded on Protestant Principles, not papists.

That being said, I don't think a fight between different sects of Christianity is really necessary. Not when they have so MANY much worse enemies to fight.

The fact remains, however, that western thought and culture cannot be divorced from Christianity. There is no Neutrality, no middle of the road, no happy medium. You are either for a Christian West, or you are against it.

Refusing to fight for western culture is as despicable, if not even more despicable, than actively fighting against it. I would happily see such traitorous cowards hanged.


The Middle of the road is called live and let live and leave people alone you want to build a church with private funds? Go for it. Want an Asatru Hof? No problem. Get park permit for a Skyclad ritual, yep. You can even outlaw Islam or some Santeria practices if you feel the need to do so and still remain tolerant

western culture =/= necessarily Christian culture. Its one of the main points which I disagree with our host about. Don't get me wrong its better if we have it but that is for people to decide for themselves. Europeans and white Americans don't seem to favor everybody's favorite Middle Eastern religion nearly as much as they used to.

You can't decide to base a society on something people don't want unless you are strong enough to convert by the proverbial sword. I don't see y'all strong enough to stop homosexual marriage , forcing Christian bakers to bake cakes or really "conserve" much of anything . If the brakes come off, everyone will be violent and remember Christians live in cities too. A lot of your guys will starve or get wiped out with everyone else.
To get what you want, you need secular power you may not have. As Napoleon once said "God favors those with the best artillery"

As for fighting fellow Christians, you may not be interested in war with them but many are in interested in war with you .

My guess is that if it goes to guns, that certain groups will control certain areas. The LDS will have Utah and the areas around it that are heavily LDS (IIRC Wyoming. parts of Nevada , maybe parts California and a few others) but may be killed on sight in place like Colorado Springs. A real world example, I know a young LDS Sister Missionary whose family was basically were driven from town for being Mormon a few years ago and its gotten worse. An example from some of the people on this board in fact

S1AL wrote:@SiB - The guy's a Mormon, with all the associated Mormon kookery. Just keep that in Mind

Don't expect the level of tolerance you have to occur among your allies.

Also as to what Sir Hamster said , you are missing something. If a bunch of Wiccans live in your town and perform their faith, go door to door and convert, share copies of Silver Ravenwolf's Teen Wicca or open a book store or something, what are you planning to do about it? SJW style blacklist ? Arrest them? Worse?

You either have religious tolerance or not and a lot of not options involve harming others. And it works both ways, if the US implodes and it might and we decide religious tolerance can sod off, you may find yourselves not allowed in a lot of areas as well.

Blogger SirHamster October 25, 2017 10:00 PM  

AB.Prosper wrote:Also as to what Sir Hamster said , you are missing something. If a bunch of Wiccans live in your town and perform their faith, go door to door and convert, share copies of Silver Ravenwolf's Teen Wicca or open a book store or something, what are you planning to do about it? SJW style blacklist ? Arrest them? Worse?

Christianity has spent a lot of time being a persecuted religious minority.

Drawing distinction between cultures in that case is part of surviving and thriving instead of being assimilated. No killing necessary.

That the atheist jumped to conclusions is not me missing something.

As for your example, I don't presume I have governmental authority and tools, but I would be building cultural defenses, probably in the context of church, rather than local politics.

Anonymous AB.Prosper October 25, 2017 11:38 PM  

SirHamster wrote:That the atheist jumped to conclusions is not me missing something.

You are kind of dodging the question I think. If you are in charge what would you do? If you stick to education and civic minded protest, that was the USA what 10 years ago?

Otherwise its boycotts or outright force or some combination

Its best to be honest with yourself on what you want. Don't have to tell Joe Public, probably shouldn't . Sure don't need to post it here but ignoring the issue won't make it go away

For what its worth, if there is a collapse into violence, there will be massive internecine bloodshed including massive amounts of religious and racial violence . whoever is the strongest and most vicious will get more of what they want and will control more land

Factions will be muddy though I expect the Pagans. Heathens and the like will end up with the secularists

Also that a religious person assumes someone else is an atheist of that is or would be taken an insult does not surprise me. Neither of these things are true in my case.

I'm a Deist though what evidence of the truth in religion that I can find suggests Pantheism is also high probability .

Its completely possible in my book for large chunks of Christianity and say Hinduism to be true.

That said no one actually knows with any certainty or can know .

In any case I think we do have a general agreement that Christianity is superior and scales well in building high trust civilizations, what we would call "Western"

Individually social outcomes (I'm ignoring theology here) might be better with a different religion for some people Buddhism seems to work especially well for some and I've seen moral turnaround from Hinduism converts, Wiccans and others

None of these makes for good "social software" though

Regardless Western Christianity is far from being default and there is no certainty that it will not continue slide, its more likely that it will accelerate its decline

This is something the parts of the .Alt Right that are counting on a revival need to take into account when they plan. Hope for the best, (or maybe pray) plan for the worst and you'll never be surprised

Blogger SirHamster October 26, 2017 2:30 AM  

AB.Prosper wrote:You are kind of dodging the question I think. If you are in charge what would you do? If you stick to education and civic minded protest, that was the USA what 10 years ago?

Being accused of having murderous intentions is not a question. It is an accusation.

Refuting the accusation is not dodging the question. There was not even a question to dodge. Take back your inaccurate re-frame.

Anonymous AB.Prosper October 26, 2017 3:27 AM  

SH, all right. If you don't believe that any sort of state or local action is appropriate or warranted against religions of which you disapprove unless they disobey the common law that both secular and religious people hold to, no problem. Retracted.

Also retracted if you would be unwilling to engage in force except in defense of life , protect from common harm or property or very similar situations.

I'm not sure how you'd plan to make a homogeneous community though unless you knew a lot of people to acquire all the land in an area and you screen everyone else who came on. This isn't force in that sense though historically force often was part of removing unwanted persons till the State shut it down.

Its rare-ish in the US now though Hispanic gangs ethnically cleanse Black in So-Cal . Some have gone to prison for it but truth is there is little that can or will be done .

However it pays to understand all law is fundamentally backed by force. Even the tiniest most little law, say a 25 cent (in 2017 money mind) fine for jay walking at its roots carries the death penalty. In technical terms , jaywalking didn't get the State kill you but refusing the order of the State did.

The net result is the same, you are dead and if the law didn't exist, you wouldn't be dead by the States hands.

Now re: religious violence, I'll take you at your word you won't engage in any ,

I can virtually promise you that if law and order breaks down it will happen.

Most likely Muslims against everyone and maybe Christians against people they think are heretics and everyone they don't like but no doubt everyone else will get in on it too. Even secularists and Pagans might

we have such violence right now, almost always low key typically Orthodox Jews stoning cars that drive in areas they control on Saturday but also Islamic . Christians generally weren't violent except against abortion clinics but that will certainly change. I can almost certainly assume any Doctor who was primarily an abortionist in Christian held territory will be shot dead

Now I understand that observant Christians are typically better than most people but they are still people and people are nasty to outsiders and old enemies when the reins come off.

Blogger SirHamster October 26, 2017 3:32 PM  

AB.Prosper wrote:SH, all right. If you don't believe that any sort of state or local action is appropriate or warranted against religions of which you disapprove unless they disobey the common law that both secular and religious people hold to, no problem. Retracted.

Thank you for the retraction, but your condition is both inapplicable and reveals a misunderstanding of my position.

I was drawing a distinction between my observation of difference in culture, and what I want to do.

I must further draw a distinction for you between what I want to do, what I believe ought to done, and my role in what is done.

To borrow a quote from General Mattis: "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all."


AB.Prosper wrote:I'm not sure how you'd plan to make a homogeneous community though unless you knew a lot of people to acquire all the land in an area and you screen everyone else who came on.

That is not my role, nor is it within my authority. There's an arrogance to imagine oneself the Secret King and reordering all things.

I am a steward and a servant. My role is to nurture and protect existing order, rather than to create new ones.

Hypotheticals of, "What if you were king?" shall be dismissed with, "I am not king."

Anonymous Mr. Rational October 27, 2017 9:34 AM  

SirHamster wrote:Sad atheist projection.
Let me recap this for the people not paying attention.

Dire Badger wrote: "What we need to do is burn a few of them."

I called him out on it: "Great example of Christian love!"

That was an explicit call to murder.

Distinguishing between two different and incompatible cultures (root: cult -> worship) has nothing to do with killing off one or the other.
Says the clown defending someone who called for burning people.

But your murderous mindset
Projection.  You sided with someone who called for cold-blooded murder.  YOU are the one with the murderous mindset.

you are culturally incompatible with Christians.
You're as incompatible with anyone not keeping up with you on your purity spiral as a leftard expressing last week's orthodoxy.  SJWism and RJWism are the same disease.

This is why the fastest growing group in the USA is the "nones", many of whom call themselves "dones":  done with religion.  You are all just too crazy (and your services are unspeakably boring, with the exception of some of the music).  I've been done for 3/4 of my life and I'm not about to change anything.

Blogger SirHamster October 27, 2017 2:44 PM  

Mr. Rational wrote:SirHamster wrote:Sad atheist projection.

Let me recap this for the people not paying attention.

Dire Badger wrote: "What we need to do is burn a few of them."

I called him out on it: "Great example of Christian love!"

That was an explicit call to murder.


Mr. Rational is incapable of distinguishing between the distinct posters "SirHamster" and "Dire Badger".

His is not smart nor rational.

Mr. Rational wrote:Distinguishing between two different and incompatible cultures (root: cult -> worship) has nothing to do with killing off one or the other.

Says the clown defending someone who called for burning people.



Defending a point a person made is not defending the person, or defending all other points said person made. Perhaps your post @141 calling out @136 is an off by one error and was not intended to address my post?

Mr. Rational wrote:But your murderous mindset

Projection.  You sided with someone who called for cold-blooded murder.  YOU are the one with the murderous mindset.



The siding only exists in your own mind. But I guess you're feeling isolated and want to lash out at "Christians".

Mr. Rational wrote:SJWism and RJWism are the same disease.



No one is going to adopt your RJW word, whatever that means. It is magic thinking that changing one letter lets you apply the power of the word SJW against a different faction.

I am not lying, doubling down, or projecting.

You have lied about me by making a defense of a point into a defense of a person, and by falsely attributing killer motives to me.

You demanded evidence for an assertion, which you were provided by me. Rather than accept the point and the distinction, you shifted to attacking me personally.

You are on the record of defending abortion and killing blacks. In this thread, you testify that you fantasize about shooting people in the back of the head. An ambush/execution style. Your accusations that I want to kill off people reflects your own dishonorable thinking. Projection.

Like it did for Cain, sin is crouching at your door.

Mr. Rational wrote:I've been done for 3/4 of my life and I'm not about to change anything.

God has given you your intelligence, such as it is, and your life. Repent, or complete your slide into foolish and futile thinking.

Anonymous Mr. Rational October 28, 2017 10:25 PM  

Even after having everything explained to you in explicit detail, you deny it.

There is no truth in you.  It is people like you who drove me to declare myself a non-believer, because I could not associate with lies and liars.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts