ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, October 07, 2017

The last conservative redoubt

This is one of the main reasons I have an amount of intellectual contempt for conservatives: they always, always, ALWAYS retreat to deceit, despite their professed devotion to virtue and morality, whenever the subject is race. Every single time. And usually, the first person they attempt to deceive is themselves. Consider the following debate between commenters at John C. Wright's blog. I'm not linking to it because John has nothing to do with this and it was merely a tangent from a different discussion, it merely happens to be where I caught a conservative blatantly lying - again - about my clearly expressed opinions.
Overgrown Hobbit
Vox Day has stated that homogeneous nation states are good, and forced conglomeration of disparate groups to serve lawless powerful governments are bad. The larger the state, the more likely the tyranny, the smaller, the more likely the people have of self-determination. Even if what they want for themselves is a short fast path to self-destruction. What is the wisest end for the Spaniards? I don't know. But on this Vox Day's foundational errors, that race trumps culture and intelligence determines virtue, do not appear to be in play.

Bellomy
Does Vox Day think intelligence determines virtue? Ability to sustain a functioning culture, yes. Ability to understand the consequences of decisions, yes. But virtue? I am not so sure about that.

Overgrown Hobbit
What makes a people capable of sustaining a functioning culture? Back to you, sir.

Zaklog the Deplorable
I would say that a people's average IQ is a significant factor there. Not the only one, but significant. Another important factor would be a high degree of societal trust, which is much easier to attain in homogenous societies.

Bellomy
But I've never seen him say intelligence=virtue. Intelligence=more elaborate rationalizing.

Scholar-at-Arms
Considering some of the criticisms he's made on the limitations of intelligence on a personal level, I think you are right.

Zaklog the Deplorable
Yes, it is never a good sign for someone's argument to me that they appear incapable of accurately representing their opponent's beliefs, and on the subjects of race & IQ, most people who disagree with Vox Day appear to badly misrepresent what he says.
They reliably do, because they have to do so in order to avoid admitting the fatal weaknesses of their own positions. First, Overgrown Hobbit is demonstrably lying. I have not only never said, suggested, or implied that intelligence determines virtue, or even that it is a virtue, I have specifically stated the precise opposite.

"The fact that intelligence is not a virtue does not make it therefore fictional."
- Vox Day, 14 September 2006

And in order to avoid giving her any wiggle room whatsoever, I will address her particular formulation. You can quote me on this: intelligence does not determine virtue. There are virtuous retards. There are profoundly evil geniuses. These things are entirely obvious to anyone who has paid even a modicum of attention to human history and human behavior. That "foundational error" simply does not exist.

Second, there are many things required to sustain a culture, and those things vary depending upon the nature of the culture. Virtue was not required to sustain the empire of the Aztecs, the conquering hordes of the Mongols, or the predatory roaming of the Arab tribes. But intelligence beyond a certain level is absolutely required to sustain a functioning culture that contains interior plumbing and electricity, among other desirable things.

Third, race does trump culture. It does not always do so on an individual basis, but it is more reliable than the Law of Supply and Demand on the macro level. This particular conservative failure is based on their stubborn determination  to rely on micro-level examples to determine the truth or falsehood of macro-societal concepts. Their opinions are not merely wrong, they are irrelevant, based as they are on inapplicable metrics, and from the scientific perspective, they are nonsensical.

Fourth, as Zaklog notes, and as I have previously observed, the argument for the Alt-Right is only strengthened by comparison with the feeble and dishonest nature of the arguments being made against it. The more they refuse to understand our case, or correctly characterize it, the more appeal it will hold for those who consider it honestly.

Fifth, note the tortuous way that Overgrown Hobbit reaches a conclusion that allows her to make a provably false statement. And finally, note that no matter how conservatives squawk, preen, posture, pose, and virtue-signal, they are still absolutely and utterly wrong about both race and immigration. Conservatism conserves nothing because it simply refuses to accept some of the less pleasant truths about the world.

Formerly "the most Republican county in America," Orange County, California voted Democrat in 2016, after decades of immigration.

Labels: , ,

126 Comments:

Blogger James Dixon October 07, 2017 10:12 AM  

> Formerly "the most Republican county in America," Orange County, California voted Democrat in 2016, after decades of immigration.

About two decades after defaulting on their municipal bonds. These things follow a pattern.

Blogger Some Guy October 07, 2017 10:15 AM  

It's interesting. I'm guessing it's the format of your writing that throws him off so bad. Your blog requires significant time to comb through in order to examine your positions.

It's probably also just rationalizing on his part. He doesn't like your position, so understanding it is a mute point (as retarded as that sounds)

Blogger ZhukovG October 07, 2017 10:15 AM  

Conservatives, partners in progress(ive) since 1955.

Blogger Matthew October 07, 2017 10:22 AM  

It's a woman, btw.

Blogger Markku October 07, 2017 10:22 AM  

Overgrown Hobbit would be a she, not a he. She draws Tempest in a Teardrop.

Blogger Zaklog the Great October 07, 2017 10:26 AM  

Huh, never expected to be featured quite so prominently on this blog. Hello, Dread Ilk.

Blogger Elizabeth October 07, 2017 10:27 AM  

James Dixon wrote:> Formerly "the most Republican county in America," Orange County, California voted Democrat in 2016, after decades of immigration.

About two decades after defaulting on their municipal bonds. These things follow a pattern.


I remember the term "Orange County Republican" and B-1 Bob Dornan who lost his Congressional seat to Loretta Sanchez.

Blogger ZhukovG October 07, 2017 10:30 AM  

@Zaklog the Great: Yes, generally the attention of the Dark Lord is a thing to be wary of.

Anonymous Philalethes October 07, 2017 10:33 AM  

It's a woman, btw.

Funny, I was going to comment: He (?) thinks like a woman. I.e. uses intellect not to seek the truth, but to rationalize decisions already made (and views clung to) on the basis of feeling.

Sad. I am increasingly forced to the conclusion that none of these problems will really be solved until the so-called 19th Amendment is repealed (or rendered "mute" by events, which is probably more likely).

Blogger Dave October 07, 2017 10:53 AM  

"Like R.J. Wizard, I have family who would be called Black in the U.S."

"Since one of the biggest problems with discussing race, racism, race-realism, racial-ism, and race hatred using one word that means one thing to describe something else and expecting to make bank on the confusion, you're probably onto something here.
Having recently observed how racism (Definition: believing that a person's race largely or even exclusively determines their wisdom, cultural capital, and skills ("intelligence") warps the unprotected mind of a man devoted to reason, I am unwilling to further argue with you about the racism of so much of the Alt-Right. It's a serious problem."


"The Alt Right appears to exist because of the reality I just described. WHY it seems necessarily to include racism (as opposed to race realism) and racial-ism, and is only marginally capable of excluding actual race-hatred from its ranks is beyond me. Why all the various other Rights that are not establishment sell-outs seem unable to even perceive that conclusion I came to exists is also a conundrum.
I submit this is an interesting question.
More and more I wonder if the "Racism" thing is key. It seems to have more power to pervert honest men (on either side of the debate, though it's more obvious when you're actually starting with honest people, it tends to get lost in the noise of progressive dishonesty) than any of the other "isms" the Left uses as a synonym for "heretic"
Why?"

Anonymous 360 October 07, 2017 10:55 AM  

Off topic but is Infogalactic down? I can't access it

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd October 07, 2017 10:58 AM  

Philalethes wrote: ... none of these problems will really be solved until the so-called 19th Amendment is repealed (or rendered "mute" by events, which is probably more likely).

Silence the 19th Amendment!

Anonymous Rfvujm October 07, 2017 11:12 AM  

IG News is loading a blank page for me right now.

Blogger tz October 07, 2017 11:25 AM  

Conservatives are like those who smoke heavily wondering where the emphysema and lung cancer came from, or the debaucher wondering which toilet seat the STD came from.

I'd modify the wording a bit - the Aztecs culture worked, but it was a virtue to capture young prisoners so their hearts could be cut out at the top of pyramid in the virtuous (to them) sacrifice to their gods. The hunter-gatherers have a culture that worked for them. They were more "conservative" since innovation could get the tribe killed.

A race creates a culture that works toward technology and science, justice and liberty. A few outliers from close races (Bastiat would feel at home with Jefferson) come in and thrive. But what is assumed - wrongly - that human beings are completely malleable. This is the identical error liberals make (Thomas Sowell wrote an entire book about it, and there's Hayek's Fatal Conceit). That the knowledge and virtues necessary for liberty can be instantly created.

The closest example where this happens on occasion is someone coming to Christ where they have a full conversion with grace. Most new Christians struggle. The sin is no longer hidden or pleasant, but it is still there. The Churchians reject this repentance and righteousness.

Christendom is still around, but drowned out by both the secularism and the churchians.

Adams noted our Constitution was only suited to a Moral people. The conservatives and civic nationalists thus have a problem in that we are now an immoral people. No longer a culture of life, but a culture of death. The typical response is to change the subject to some abstraction about equality, not to come up with even some desparate way to restore morality and the culture of life. More specifically to either restore it in the minorities, or remove them where they can't prevent the reassertion of Christendom. And you can't convert people at gunpoint, only make them leave.

Anonymous Philalethes October 07, 2017 11:25 AM  

By "19th Amendment" I mean not just the text itself, or its immediate practical consequences (wasn't Bill Clinton supposed to have been the first US president "elected by women"? actually I'd say it was FDR), but that its enactment, and inclusion in the fundamental "law of the land", constituted an official, formal statement that Passion is equal in value to Reason in making decisions on the conduct of not only personal but societal (and political) affairs.

Throughout human history, of course, Passion has trumped Reason far more often than the reverse; but still there has always been at least a tacit agreement that Reason should be the final judge of value, even if it is seldom employed.

But no more. Now Passion is "equal" to reason – which means in practice that Passion is the master, for Passion does not – cannot – restrain itself; it is by nature unlimited if not restrained by some outside force. Which used to be Reason, but that check has now been rendered officially impotent. But Reason naturally checks itself, so it is at a permanent disadvantage if Passion is allowed free rein to set the terms of engagement.

Cato the Elder (ca. 100 BCE) was right: "Women want total freedom, or rather – to call things by their names – total license. If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they are your fellows, they will become your masters."

This is why these "conservatives" are impotent against the Passion-driven "progressive" agenda: they have already conceded the premise, so they have no place from which to make a stand. They are trying to be reasonable with that which not only rejects Reason, but by nature does not – cannot – even acknowledge its existence.

The end of this road can only be civilizational collapse and chaos. Which must be even worse for women that for men.

Truly, "Women ruin everything." Even their own best interest.

Blogger Johnny October 07, 2017 11:31 AM  

@10 Dave
More and more I wonder if the "Racism" thing is key.

The only key thing about race is that it is the cultural obsession in our current era. During WWII it was patriotism. During the revolutionary war it was are you Loyalist or Patriot. Or if you happen to be Irish, did you hate the British enough. And then of course their is religion. And so on and so on. For whatever reason societies pick out some key thing as the source of virtue.

"conundrum" only for those who presume in advance that the world is sensible. Otherwise it is just the nature of our existence. Not that we cannot be looking for answers, just that there are all sorts of things out there that we do not have a good handle on.

Blogger HalibetLector October 07, 2017 11:43 AM  

This particular conservative failure is based on their stubborn determination to rely on micro-level examples to determine the truth or falsehood of macro-societal concepts.

Funny enough, this is a concept the Mythbusters have themselves promoted on their show for years. You can't just make a small scale (micro) model and call it a day. The science itself (in their case, physics) changes dramatically when you scale it up (macro). That's a good general rule, too. I've never seen an area what works the same in the small scale as it does in the large scale.

Anonymous High tech Redneck October 07, 2017 11:43 AM  

@10

So the author of the quoted post offers the modern leftist definition of racism ("believing that a person's race largely or even exclusively determines their wisdom, cultural capital, and skills") and wonders why those on the right do not agree with him/her.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd October 07, 2017 12:12 PM  

Philalethes wrote:By "19th Amendment" I mean not just the text itself, or its immediate practical consequences (wasn't Bill Clinton supposed to have been the first US president "elected by women"? actually I'd say it was FDR), but that its enactment, and inclusion in the fundamental "law of the land", constituted an official, formal statement that Passion is equal in value to Reason in making decisions on the conduct of not only personal but societal (and political) affairs.
...
Truly, "Women ruin everything." Even their own best interest.


Well put. One of the Proverbs tells us that the foolish woman tears down her own house.

Blogger Doc Rampage October 07, 2017 12:13 PM  

This is pretty rich coming from you, Vox. You lie about Conservative positions all the time.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother October 07, 2017 12:16 PM  

Moot point is the term you're looking for.

Blogger Doc Rampage October 07, 2017 12:17 PM  

High tech Redneck wrote:@10

So the author of the quoted post offers the modern leftist definition of racism ("believing that a person's race largely or even exclusively determines their wisdom, cultural capital, and skills")

That's not the Leftist definition of racism. If it were, Leftists could not claim that only white people can be racist. If you can pin down a Leftist, they will give you a definition something like "racism is the privileged class exploiting the underprivileged", but what they really mean by racist is "any white person who disagrees with my politics".

Anonymous JAG October 07, 2017 12:18 PM  

Doc Rampage wrote:This is pretty rich coming from you, Vox. You lie about Conservative positions all the time.

Conservatives conserve nothing. Can you provide some evidence to the contrary? You'll have to start off below the level of conserving the sanctity of the ladies restroom, though, so good luck!

Blogger VD October 07, 2017 12:22 PM  

This is pretty rich coming from you, Vox. You lie about Conservative positions all the time.

That's observably untrue. I seldom mention conservative positions at all, for much the same reason I don't discuss the conspiracy theories of the insane, the mathematical equations of the retarded, or the fever dreams of the hallucinatory.

What I do is to observe, correctly, the consequences of conservative policies and actions.

Blogger Tom Rogers October 07, 2017 12:23 PM  

OT, a linguistic point that interests me concerning American English:

I've seen the word "retard" used a lot, but what I think you mean is "dullard". Although retard is not necessarily a clinical term, it has that connotation and is not, I think, the strictly correct usage - at least not in British English, my native tongue. I find "retard" quite grating and wonder why it is used so much?

Blogger Mr.MantraMan October 07, 2017 12:31 PM  

Women tell the little white lies till they die, why are any of us surprised? Cucks are the hapless tasked with trying to make those lies true

Blogger Johnny October 07, 2017 12:37 PM  

@24 Tom Rogers

"Retard" is just a generic insult term, usually directed at somebody who is doing something or has an opinion that is regarded as unintelligent. Thus not necessarily literally true. Another word might confuse.

Blogger Mocheirge October 07, 2017 12:44 PM  

Conservatives have successfully conserved abortion.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer October 07, 2017 1:06 PM  

And in order to avoid giving her any wiggle room whatsoever, I will address her particular formulation. You can quote me on this: intelligence does not determine virtue. There are virtuous retards. There are profoundly evil geniuses. These things are entirely obvious to anyone who has paid even a modicum of attention to human history and human behavior. That "foundational error" simply does not exist.

A lot of people do consider intelligence to be a virtue. That is one of the problems with modern Western society. Especially those who aren't really all that intelligent to begin with.

Blogger McChuck October 07, 2017 1:07 PM  

Key to understanding leftist thought and statements: Take any communist writing, starting with the Manifesto, and replace "capitalism" with "patriarchy" or "privilege". Replace "proletariat" with "oppressed" or "minority". Communists desired to rule in the name of "the people", where modern progressives want to rule in the name of "the underprivileged."

Blogger McChuck October 07, 2017 1:10 PM  

@24 Tom - British "dullard" ~= American "retarded". We have (or used to have) separate schools for mentally retarded children.

Blogger Mister Excitement October 07, 2017 1:14 PM  

@27

"Conservatives have successfully conserved abortion."


I think that statement would trigger a Conservative more than anything.

They would fly into hysterics worse than any Leftist SJW.

I said Leftist SJW, because I think Conservatives are just another breed of SJW.

OpenID markstoval October 07, 2017 1:23 PM  

I find that there are many different kinds of people that call themselves "conservative". I also find that there are many different kinds of "right wingers". The words we use for politics in the US are inadequate to describe the different positions.

Having said the above, I find many "conservatives" to be almost useless. For God's sake let us not ignore reality just because some leftist might call us a bad word if we notice reality. I guess the fact many "conservatives" are intellectual cowards bothers me the most about them.

There are beltway types who call themselves "libertarian" and are not libertarian at all. They love government and only pretend to hate government. By the same token, there are so damn many beltway "conservatives" that have no root, core beliefs. They change positions depending on how the wind is blowing.

I once commented a bit at a place called the conservative tree house run by someone who calls himself "sundance". So, many of my comments get all these "likes' from the regulars there, and I was doing fine --- until one day I offered up a mild bit of criticism on President Trump for bombing a town in Syria based on very little evidence of who did what. BAM! Banned without so much as a by your leave. Conservatives are cowards mostly. (I got many likes from people for about two weeks in e-mail via the notification feature for the comment that got me banned --- irony lives)

The left did not take over the institutions of the US without a lot of help from useless "conservatives".

Anonymous BBGKB October 07, 2017 1:30 PM  

Is there an easy sentence that includes the tower of babel and evolution not stopping at the neck to cover all bases?

Conservatives have successfully conserved abortion.

And the right for gay coffeshop owners to refuse Christians.
https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2017/10/06/gay-coffee-shop-owner-refuses-serve-christians-goes-anti-christian-rant/

"Retard" is just a generic insult term,

Retard used to be someone with an IQ of 85 or lower but it was changed along with the wording to 70 when the supreme court ruled you couldn't execute someone with the average IQ of US blacks.

Blogger ZhukovG October 07, 2017 1:30 PM  

@markstoval: In the US you can be anything you want, as long as you keep getting invited to the right cocktail parties.

Globalism is the enemy no matter what it calls itself.

Blogger WynnLloyd October 07, 2017 1:37 PM  

"Third, race does trump culture. It does not always do so on an individual basis, but it is more reliable than the Law of Supply and Demand on the macro level. This particular conservative failure is based on their stubborn determination to rely on micro-level examples to determine the truth or falsehood of macro-societal concepts. Their opinions are not merely wrong, they are irrelevant, based as they are on inapplicable metrics, and from the scientific perspective, they are nonsensical."

That's expertly said. I'm going to quote this often. This is the best summary of why IKAGO is not a reliable metric.

Blogger tuberman October 07, 2017 1:43 PM  

markstoval wrote:I find that there are many different kinds of people that call themselves "conservative". I also find that there are many different kinds of "right wingers". The words we use for politics in the US are inadequate to describe the different positions.

Having said the above, I find many "conservatives" to be almost useless. For God's sake let us not ignore reality just because some leftist might call us a bad word if we notice reality. I guess the fact many "conservatives" are intellectual cowards bothers me the most about them.

There are beltway types who call themselves "libertarian" and are not libertarian at all. They love government and only pretend to hate government. By the same token, there are so damn many beltway "conservatives" that have no root, core beliefs. They change positions depending on how the wind is blowing.

I once commented a bit at a place called the conservative tree house run by someone who calls himself "sundance". So, many of my comments get all these "likes' from the regulars there, and I was doing fine --- until one day I offered up a mild bit of criticism on President Trump for bombing a town in Syria based on very little evidence of who did what. BAM! Banned without so much as a by your leave. Conservatives are cowards mostly. (I got many likes from people for about two weeks in e-mail via the notification feature for the comment that got me banned --- irony lives)

The left did not take over the institutions of the US without a lot of help from useless "conservatives".



The AdMin at CTH is not Sundance I figure, but there were many people with your take on Syria for a few days, so your post must have hit a particular nerve with the AdMin that day.

What gets me about CTH is the occasional virtue-signaling. It's not total like some National Review type, but they are Civic Nationalists there. Sundance's articles can be quite good, and very thorough some times. I've not been banned, but have had the use of several Alt-Right Memes both attacked and deleted on there, including calling Trump the God-Emperor. Just know they are Civic Nationalist with all that baggage. The same Memes that I've used are sometimes used by others, and not attacked or deleted, amusing.

Blogger Mister Excitement October 07, 2017 1:44 PM  

@32

I have a similar story.

I got banned from Free Republic a few months ago, after being a member there for 20 years.

I even contributed to several of their "Freepathons" over the years.

Conservatives love to purge people. They're just another breed of SJW.

Say what you will about the Left, but they have iron clad loyalty to one another.

Blogger Sam Spade October 07, 2017 1:52 PM  

I like how the title is a reference to Awaken in the night land by John C.Wright

Blogger tuberman October 07, 2017 1:53 PM  

Yeah, a "tard" or retard is now slang for anyone who cannot make or follow a logical or dialectal thought stream. They are simply emotional and "rationalize," or they follow a narrative or a checklist to get talking points.

Next, we shall get into all the non-literal slang of common UK English speakers. Now that would be unending.

Blogger tuberman October 07, 2017 1:58 PM  

"Say what you will about the Left, but they have iron clad loyalty to one another."

There is a severe price for that loyalty, almost to the point of blackmail.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash October 07, 2017 2:01 PM  

A lot of people do consider intelligence to be a virtue.

It's one of the defining traits of the people Vox calls midwits.

Anonymous Vfm # 0202 October 07, 2017 2:03 PM  

Hey there Zaklog! Make yourself a chair, there's plenty of thigh bones laying around!

Blogger Michael Maier October 07, 2017 2:08 PM  

Tom Rogers wrote:OT, a linguistic point that interests me concerning American English:

I've seen the word "retard" used a lot, but what I think you mean is "dullard". Although retard is not necessarily a clinical term, it has that connotation and is not, I think, the strictly correct usage - at least not in British English, my native tongue. I find "retard" quite grating and wonder why it is used so much?


I use it whenever I can because it triggers whiners.

I had one friend at work say "I don't like to hear that word."

I told him I didn't care. Turns out he is a backstabber anyway so I'm glad I didn't spare his retard feelings at the time.

Anonymous Gen. Kong October 07, 2017 2:18 PM  

More edutaiment in Charlottesville. They're naming a street after Heather the Hutt and the Hutt's mama has now changed her testimony.

OpenID markstoval October 07, 2017 2:21 PM  

@ 36.tuberman

Thanks for the info. I guess the moderator could not handle even an ultra-mild bit of criticism by the time I offered that comment. Oh well, no great loss anyway.


@ 37. Mister Excitement

I hear you. I think that any honest criticism or comment should be dealt with and not be the cause of banning and/or deletions. I notice VD puts up with a lot from commenters as long as they are not liars.

@ Everyone

I don't understand how some people delete their own comments here --- or why they do so. Can anyone fill me in?

Blogger Zaklog the Great October 07, 2017 2:49 PM  

In the older sense, intelligence is a virtue because virtue merely meant power or capability, which IQ clearly is. On the other hand, IQ is not a moral virtue, although it is probably easier for high IQ people to exercise virtues such as patience.

Something C.S. Lewis said occurrs to me here, the better something is in its good form, the more destructive it will be in its corrupted form. Thus, a morally corrupt high IQ person is much, much more dangerous & destructive than a morally corrupt low IQ person.

Anonymous Ages October 07, 2017 3:11 PM  

Mocheirge wrote:Conservatives have successfully conserved abortion.

But of course; they are also conserving Carol Tobias' job. If abortion was outlawed, how could they take in $5 million year after year?

BBGKB wrote:And the right for gay coffeshop owners to refuse Christians.

Nothing of value was lost.

--

OT: Does anyone know why the blog commenting system nests an [em] tag within an [i] tag? That is such bad syntax I can hardly believe it.

Blogger Some Guy October 07, 2017 3:16 PM  

They have successfully conserved the progressive agenda in the United States.

Blogger Some Guy October 07, 2017 3:17 PM  

And obamacare

Blogger Some Guy October 07, 2017 3:18 PM  

My bad, auto correct on the phone gets me every time.

Anonymous Rogue October 07, 2017 3:23 PM  

Not only did Orange County vote Democrat, the entire state of California just voted itself a sanctuary state, starting in January.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash October 07, 2017 3:31 PM  

markstoval wrote:I don't understand how some people delete their own comments here --- or why they do so. Can anyone fill me in?
If you are logged in via Google, WordPress, etc, the blogger software puts a trashcan icon next to your comment, allowing you to delete it. Doesn't work for Name/URL.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash October 07, 2017 3:32 PM  

markstoval wrote:I don't understand how some people delete their own comments here --- or why they do so. Can anyone fill me in?
Personally, I use it to correct egregious or meaning-changing typoes. And sometimes because the first response I come up with is ... less than temperate.

Blogger liberranter October 07, 2017 3:36 PM  

Formerly "the most Republican county in America," Orange County, California voted Democrat in 2016, after decades of immigration.

Tradcucks/conservatards: perpetual winners of the Political Darwin Award.

Blogger Nick S October 07, 2017 3:39 PM  

tz wrote:Adams noted our Constitution was only suited to a Moral people. The conservatives and civic nationalists thus have a problem in that we are now an immoral people. No longer a culture of life, but a culture of death.

Conservatives failed to conserve Conservatism. This is what compelled tolerance and coerced inclusion are destined to return.

OpenID markstoval October 07, 2017 3:44 PM  

Snidely Whiplash

Thanks for the info. If I ever go "over the top" I will know how to delete it.

Blogger S1AL October 07, 2017 3:49 PM  

"Although it is probably easier for high IQ people to exercise virtues such as patience."

This is the exact opposite of my experience.

Blogger DonReynolds October 07, 2017 3:51 PM  

@45 markstoval
"I don't understand how some people delete their own comments here --- or why they do so. Can anyone fill me in?"

I cannot speak for any of the others, but in my particular case....my proofreader is not very good. When I see some typing errors or when I want to add something to an existing comment, I copy it over, make the needed changes, and delete the original comment.

Anonymous AllahPundit October 07, 2017 3:56 PM  

A lot of us prefer conservatives over Alt-Retards like Spencer and Vox Day. Notice the only real conservatives left are of Indian, Jewish, Mormon or Hispanic descent. White Christians are all going populist, nationalist or alt-Retard... all LEFTIST positions. Sad!

Anonymous Gen. Kong October 07, 2017 4:04 PM  

They have successfully conserved the progressive agenda in the United States.

That's what they were meant to conserve. All the way back to William F. Cuckley, maybe even before.

Blogger Student in Blue October 07, 2017 4:06 PM  

@37. Mister Excitement
Say what you will about the Left, but they have iron clad loyalty to one another.

Depends on which type of the Left you're looking at, before you call it "Loyalty". Do remember how how SJWs can and will eat their own.

Blogger Zaklog the Great October 07, 2017 4:06 PM  

S1AL, why do you think higher IQ people are better at building wealth over time? Because they can say no right now for something in the future. Is this not a form of patience?

Blogger Student in Blue October 07, 2017 4:11 PM  

@62. Zaklog the Great
I believe "saying no right now for something in the future" is an aspect of time preference, and not IQ.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash October 07, 2017 4:12 PM  

AllahPundit wrote:A lot of us prefer conservatives over Alt-Retards like Spencer and Vox Day. Notice the only real conservatives left are of Indian, Jewish, Mormon or Hispanic descent. White Christians are all going populist, nationalist or alt-Retard... all LEFTIST positions. Sad!
Good satire, 8/10, would laugh again.

Blogger S1AL October 07, 2017 4:25 PM  

"S1AL, why do you think higher IQ people are better at building wealth over time? Because they can say no right now for something in the future. Is this not a form of patience?"

As mentioned above, that's a function of time preference (delayed gratification), which is one of the three main predictors of income and wealth accumulation. The other two are IQ and family life.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash October 07, 2017 4:26 PM  

Zaklog the Great wrote:S1AL, why do you think higher IQ people are better at building wealth over time?
Assertion of facts not in evidence. I see no such correspondence.

Blogger Zaklog the Great October 07, 2017 4:28 PM  

I find it hard to believe that time preference and IQ do not have significant correlation. Am I wrong on this?

Blogger S1AL October 07, 2017 4:31 PM  

Actually, thinking about it some more, I think there are probably different forms of patience, especially personal and interpersonal. The I would expect them to have opposite scalar relationships with intelligence.

Blogger S1AL October 07, 2017 4:38 PM  

There's also the masking effect to consider - more intelligent people will find it easier to recognize issues or compensate for them. As a personal example, I'm a terrible procrastinator - but I'm smart enough that I can half-ass stuff or rush stuff and get reasonable results, which compensates for the procrastination.

Anonymous Godfrey October 07, 2017 4:38 PM  

Why we're on the front lines engaging the enemy, the conservatives are behind us cutting our supply lines.

Blogger VD October 07, 2017 4:44 PM  

I find it hard to believe that time preference and IQ do not have significant correlation. Am I wrong on this?

No. They do correlate strongly, but they are not the same phenomenon.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash October 07, 2017 4:58 PM  

It is possible to persuade a man of high intelligence and high time preference that he needs to be patient. But the inborn trait bears little correlation. c.f. the Irish.

Blogger tuberman October 07, 2017 5:21 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:It is possible to persuade a man of high intelligence and high time preference that he needs to be patient. But the inborn trait bears little correlation. c.f. the Irish.

Yes, it was possibly an Irish Mobster who was quoted, Patience my ass, I wanta kill sumthin'."

Blogger The Overgrown Hobbit October 07, 2017 7:48 PM  

Shame on you, sir. The above is unworthy of you and inapplicable to me.

I am not "demonstrably lying," I was demonstrably mistaken in what I concluded from reading your blog based on a false assumption. I believe that virtue is required to sustain a civilization. You have stated many times, including here, that intelligence is required to do so.

Don't dodge by claiming that it is required for a high-tech civilization. I would rather live in a virtuous Christian civilization at a late 19th century tech level than within the high tech Sodom and Gomorrah that is modern Hollywood.

Nonetheless, I misrepresented your actual opinion, and you have my sincere apology for the error. I should not have written that you define intelligence as a virtue, conflating mere intellectual capacity with wisdom and self-control when you do not. I will refrain from doing so in future, and if you desire, will say as much on John Wright's blog immediaately. Frankly, I am truly pleased to be able to do so.

Therefore, I will repeat, for the record: Race is downstream from culture. This is provably true based on the completely similar dysfunctions of Amerindian "red" welfare slave culture, British chav and Ozark "white" welfare hell-holes and U.S. black welfare plantations. Same races, different culture, different results.

So you're wrong. Note, I do not need to call you a liar, and claim that you "Alt-Right" types can only make your case by being functionally dishonest. Because you aren't. And despite what you wrote here, I still believe that. Godspeed.

Blogger Markku October 07, 2017 7:51 PM  

There are white cultures with dysfunction, but there are zero non-white cultures without dysfunction. I was able to shut my eyes from that for a long time, but not anymore.

Blogger James Dixon October 07, 2017 8:07 PM  

? Race is downstream from culture. This is provably true based on the completely similar dysfunctions of Amerindian "red" welfare slave culture, British chav and Ozark "white" welfare hell-holes and U.S. black welfare plantations. Same races, different culture, different results.

You're ignoring external influences which have nothing to do with either race or culture.

Blogger Markku October 07, 2017 8:18 PM  

Now, typically Christians say at this point that the common factor is actually Christianity, and not whiteness. And that white nations tend to be Christian, is a pure accident of history. Ok, superficially plausible. But it takes a certain type of national character, for Christianity to take root as a majority religion. Because Christianity's dogmas are so humiliating to the individual. Practically all other religions leave lots of room for pride. They stroke the human nature the right way. Christianity strokes it the wrong way.

So, how is it that we don't see a SINGLE non-white culture so transformed by Christianity, that you feel as safe in it, both from physical violence and of betrayal of trust, as any given random white nation that is currently enjoying only the distant afterglow of Christianity?

Blogger Markku October 07, 2017 8:21 PM  

This is a question I've had in my mind since the nineties. Typically, truth is found by someone asking the hard questions. Then debate follows. But in this case, merely asking the QUESTION results in an absolute pandemonium of shrieking RACIST!!!

Wow, not suspicious behavior at all. Nothing to hide THERE, I'm sure.

Blogger VD October 07, 2017 8:27 PM  

Shame on you, sir. The above is unworthy of you and inapplicable to me.

Stow it. You were KNOWINGLY misrepresenting my position even if you didn't happen to know that specific quote that conclusively proved the falsehood of your statement. That's why you repeatedly resorted to logical contortions - why you are STILL resorting to them - rather than simply asking me about it or taking the trouble to search my blog.

You didn't just "make a mistake", you bore false witness without having made any attempt to ascertain the readily available truth. And you did so in order to push a false narrative.

So you're wrong.

No, I'm not. Your examples merely show that you can't distinguish between the concepts of "necessary" and "sufficient". The fact that it is easy to break what is functional, does not mean that it is possible to fix what was never functional in the first place.

You're in well over your head. And don't think I will show any mercy to you because you are a woman.

Blogger VD October 07, 2017 8:29 PM  

in this case, merely asking the QUESTION results in an absolute pandemonium of shrieking RACIST!!!

Conservatives know, on an emotional level, that their commitment to racial equality rests on false foundations and that civic nationalism is a failure. But they're not ready to intellectually come to terms with that yet, due to the obvious implications that follow.

Blogger S1AL October 07, 2017 8:34 PM  

"So, how is it that we don't see a SINGLE non-white culture so transformed by Christianity, that you feel as safe in it, both from physical violence and of betrayal of trust, as any given random white nation that is currently enjoying only the distant afterglow of Christianity?"

I'd actually say that South Korea contraindicates that, but it's the sole exception off the top of my head. Taiwan, maybe? I'm actually not sure.

That said - IS there any generally Christian culture that's not white? I guess the argument could be made for various parts of South America... maybe?

Blogger S1AL October 07, 2017 8:36 PM  

Oh, and to answer the question more specifically: all of the other cultures that were Christian at one point were either wiped out by Islam or are currently struggling to hold it off.

Anonymous Raw Cringe October 07, 2017 8:39 PM  

I was gonna post to complain about "demonstrably lying" but I see the offended party has already made the point I was going to make.

you already know this, of course, but it's not what your positions are that tend to create confusion and misrepresentation, it's the dead certain "tone of voice" (so to speak) that you use in conveying them, as if everything you say is so dead obvious that any civilized person should be able to agree without a debate.

and then certain people are incapable of reading simple statements without also reading perceived implicatures into them. You know how your statements will be misinterpreted ahead of time, and you utilize that to your advantage, like you are God allowing evil with your permissive will in order to bring about a greater good

whatever your personal feelings, you show very little compassion for the less intelligent among us who are still partially under the influence of liberal brainwashing.

though to be fair it is probably the case that this tactic of yours is indeed effective in its way at ridding us of that brainwashing, a "tough love" of sorts

on the other hand I hear the same kind of overly certain tone of voice being parroted by your commenters, who are no doubt intelligent people in their own right, but they subconsciously think that talking like you will make them even smarter...

or maybe I am just projecting, huh... yeah, that's probably it.

People are so strange! And funny! I like 'em.

Blogger VD October 07, 2017 9:03 PM  

I was gonna post to complain about "demonstrably lying"

Apparently you would like a different verb to describe the action of communicating an invented and easily disproved falsehood while avoiding making any effort whatsoever to learn the truth first. I'm glad to know that I can tell you tomorrow that Vikings beat the Cowboys by the score of 24-17 without lying. As long as I don't know and I don't check, I can honestly say whatever I like regardless of its accuracy, right? It's just a mistake.

you already know this, of course, but it's not what your positions are that tend to create confusion and misrepresentation, it's the dead certain "tone of voice" (so to speak) that you use in conveying them, as if everything you say is so dead obvious that any civilized person should be able to agree without a debate.

Some things are. Not everything, but certainly some things.

you show very little compassion for the less intelligent among us who are still partially under the influence of liberal brainwashing.

Compassion is not how you get people to accept uncomfortable truths.

I hear the same kind of overly certain tone of voice being parroted by your commenters

I'm not overly certain. I use it when I have delved sufficiently deep to be confident I am right, unless I have somehow managed to miss something crucial.

Blogger Markku October 07, 2017 9:04 PM  

I've seen individuals of many different races be born again, and be transformed into as good people as any of them, including whites. But this transformation of an entire CULTURE - that is something I haven't seen in any other race. This is a real thing. And it has incredibly serious implications to immigration. It has to be discussed, before people decide that the time for discussion is over. If you just shut it down by shouting a magic word at it, you GUARANTEE that it's what will happen.

Anonymous Cassie October 07, 2017 9:11 PM  

Given how often the topic of the IQ communications gap has arisen recently, as well as the extremely active comment section containing many Speaks-to-Midwits commenters willing and able to explain at length, there's no excuse whatsoever for anyone to be mistaken about Vox's opinion on intelligence.

Whining about being called out on that is like complaining about getting a bad score on a test after sleeping through all the lectures and never once opening the textbook.

Blogger ZhukovG October 07, 2017 9:13 PM  

@Markku: I am of the opinion that Christianity does not create a culture or destroy a culture so much as it redeems a culture. It will not make one race or culture the equal of another, but will allow a race or culture to become the best that it can be.



Blogger Markku October 07, 2017 9:15 PM  

Even the apostles weren't the least bit afraid of sweeping racial generalizations and stereotypes. We shouldn't either.

Tit 1:12 One of themselves, a prophet of their own, said, "Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons."
Tit 1:13 This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith,

Blogger The Overgrown Hobbit October 07, 2017 9:15 PM  

Stow it. You were KNOWINGLY misrepresenting my position even if you didn't happen to know that specific quote that conclusively proved the falsehood of your statement.

No, I was not. I misrepresented your opinion because that's what I truly thought you believed. I erred. No logical contortions are necessary when one's premise is false. Garbage in --> garbage out.

I have no desire whatsoever to push a false narrative about you. Quite the opposite. So I appreciate your demonstratively proving the falsehood of my statement. You perceive?

Your examples merely show that you can't distinguish between the concepts of "necessary" and "sufficient".

This is a debate for another time. I gave the example I did (Race is downstream from culture) because it demonstrates a real difference we have, rather than a make-believe one.

You're in well over your head. And don't think I will show any mercy to you because you are a woman.

I wouldn't expect you to. I hope you will demolish my arguments regarding race being downstream from culture with your customary ruthlessness.

But I also hope you will show graciousness, because I am writing to you in good faith and you erred when you claimed I lied, and lied maliciously. In fairness, however, you are lied about regularly, and by the numbers, so please allow me to lead off, and retract my "Shame on you."

I wronged you with my error. I should not have. I'm sorry.

Blogger S1AL October 07, 2017 9:17 PM  

Markku wrote:I've seen individuals of many different races be born again, and be transformed into as good people as any of them, including whites. But this transformation of an entire CULTURE - that is something I haven't seen in any other race. This is a real thing. And it has incredibly serious implications to immigration. It has to be discussed, before people decide that the time for discussion is over. If you just shut it down by shouting a magic word at it, you GUARANTEE that it's what will happen.

I forgot about Armenia, though that falls into the "what does 'white' mean?" area. Madagascar is also interesting to examine - it's one of the most Christian and most stable African cultures.

However, I don't really think that the implications for immigration are that serious. Temperamental differences, innate human tribalism*, and (most importantly) the conflicts that arise when you have *multiple* significant ethnic minorities - these are all far more relevant. It was the last one that really caught my attention.

*Tribalism - Anyone who suggests that it has gone away doesn't understand how deeply embedded non-ethnic tribalism is in the USA.

Blogger Zaklog the Great October 07, 2017 9:18 PM  

@89 I wronged you with my error. I should not have. I'm sorry.

And here we see the customary politeness of Mr. Wright's fans, so unusual on the internets in general.

Blogger VD October 07, 2017 9:27 PM  

I wronged you with my error. I should not have. I'm sorry.

No problem. I hope you will understand it is nothing personal, but I am not prone to tolerate being "corrected" when I know perfectly well that I am not in error.

There are some subjects where debate is possible. I have no problem with what you say about culture being more important than race, I merely believe you to be wrong. That's fine, the subject is complicated enough for there to be room for differences of opinion.

In other cases, there is not. Had Jemisin merely called me a "misogynist, racist, anti-Semite, and a few other flavors of asshole", I would have ignored her. She was merely factually wrong, in my opinion. But when she added "self-described" to it, that moved it into the realm of things I seldom ignore.

Anonymous Raw Cringe October 07, 2017 9:36 PM  

Hey thanks for the kind response Vox. I am a frail soul

I would suggest Moldbug has (had?) a compassionate style, he convinced me of many uncomfortable truths through this method

However it took him many 20,000+ word essays to do so, so I can understand a busy man opting for a different style

Blogger Matthew October 07, 2017 10:02 PM  

Ages wrote:OT: Does anyone know why the blog commenting system nests an [em] tag within an [i] tag? That is such bad syntax I can hardly believe it.

Yes. Blogger doesn't allow the BLOCKQUOTE tag in comments for some retarded and inscrutable reason. So to jury-rig blockquoting for the reply magic, I selected a combination of tags that no one would ever normally use.

Genius, right?

Blogger Markku October 07, 2017 10:06 PM  

OBVIOUSLY [em]-[i] means, emphasize this section in any way appropriate to the rendering method, but whatever you have chosen, if it is not italicized AND you are able to do italics, then also put it in italics.

I can't imagine why this wouldn't be highly useful.

Blogger Valtandor Nought October 07, 2017 10:10 PM  

S1AL wrote:I forgot about Armenia, though that falls into the "what does 'white' mean?" area. Madagascar is also interesting to examine - it's one of the most Christian and most stable African cultures.

For what it's worth, Madagascar had a significant Austronesian input into its people. The Malagasy language is from the same general family as that of the Malays and Indonesians, the aborigines of Taiwan, and native Hawaiian and Maori.

Certainly, to think of Madagascar as having a primarily Bantu / Sub-Saharan African founding stock and culture is misleading.

Blogger Matthew October 07, 2017 10:10 PM  

That consideration is why I faked blockquoting with [i][em] instead.

Blogger Markku October 07, 2017 10:11 PM  

These tags are idempotent.

Blogger S1AL October 07, 2017 10:33 PM  

"For what it's worth, Madagascar had a significant Austronesian input into its people. The Malagasy language is from the same general family as that of the Malays and Indonesians, the aborigines of Taiwan, and native Hawaiian and Maori."

That might be relevant if the discussion were about sub-Saharans.

Blogger Markku October 07, 2017 10:34 PM  

I admit to having no idea about what Madagascar is like.

Blogger Valtandor Nought October 07, 2017 10:38 PM  

S1AL wrote:"For what it's worth, Madagascar had a significant Austronesian input into its people. The Malagasy language is from the same general family as that of the Malays and Indonesians, the aborigines of Taiwan, and native Hawaiian and Maori."

That might be relevant if the discussion were about sub-Saharans.


Touché, but the Malagasy people also aren't Arabs, Berbers, Nilo-Saharans or Bushmen. Moreover, based on where Madagascar is geographically, I think a reasonable person would be more likely to assume that if the population of Madagascar were "African", they would be Bantu rather than any of the others I listed.

Blogger S1AL October 07, 2017 10:48 PM  

For sub-Saharan mainland Africa I'd have picked the Christian portion of Ethiopia. There really aren't any other options for long-term Christian civilizations.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash October 07, 2017 10:52 PM  

S1AL wrote:For sub-Saharan mainland Africa I'd have picked the Christian portion of Ethiopia. There really aren't any other options for long-term Christian civilizations.

Ethiopians are not particularly African either. Far more Semitic and Coptic than sub-Saharan African.

Blogger Zaklog the Great October 07, 2017 11:03 PM  

I almost forgot! Today is the 446th anniversary of the battle of Lepanto, which saved Europe from Muslim domination and made possible the flowering of liberty, science, and art since then. Vivat Hispania! Domino Gloria!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPenMvsGKR0

Blogger S1AL October 07, 2017 11:16 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:Ethiopians are not particularly African either. Far more Semitic and Coptic than sub-Saharan African.

(Insert spergy rebuttal about how sub-Saharan Africa contains 95% of all human genetic variance).

Blogger Lazarus October 07, 2017 11:22 PM  

VD wrote:I have no problem with what you say about culture being more important than race, I merely believe you to be wrong.

If culture were more important than race, the concept of cultural appropriation would not be appropriate.

Why do blacks do the blues more authentically than whites? Because of the physical structure of the organs used to play and sing.

Different instruments are designed for specific purposes.

Consciousness is expressed differently through different vessels.

Anonymous CPEG October 07, 2017 11:32 PM  

"Reckless disregard for the veracity" carries far less malice than "knowledge of the falsehood," but left unchecked, the result can be the same.

Anonymous Luke October 08, 2017 12:40 AM  

37. Mister Excitement October 07, 2017 1:44 PM
@32

"I have a similar story.

I got banned from Free Republic a few months ago, after being a member there for 20 years.

I even contributed to several of their "Freepathons" over the years.

Conservatives love to purge people. They're just another breed of SJW.

Say what you will about the Left, but they have iron clad loyalty to one another.


I got banned from Freerepublic over a decade ago, after only a couple of weeks as a posting member. The post that made the admins go nuts? I observed that the ethics and other societal functionality (or lack thereof) in India was effectively immutable, that it could as a practical matter only be seriously improved by replacing the Indians there by another people. Bam, banned, no warning, explanation or discussion.

P*ss on them. They never got any more posts or views from me, and they also got rid of my wallet when they banned my mind.

Re liberals' loyalty to each other, IMO that's only when there's no nonlib to blame things on. They can purity spiral purge and purge like nobody's business. A recent example of them eating their own:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/backlash-spreads-against-black-lives-matter-shutting-down-aclu-free-speech-event/article/2636825

This was at the College of William and Mary in Virginia last week.

Anonymous Luke October 08, 2017 12:49 AM  

Whenever someone in a debate makes a negative reference to the "tone" that someone else is using, I have found that these three things are usually the case:

1) It is a woman, a child, or an effeminate male writing.

2) They cannot win dialectically in that debate, and understand this at least implicitly.

3) They feel entitled to some or a great deal of control over how someone else thinks, feels, or expresses how that other person thinks or feels (when, of course, they are entitled to precisely zero such control).

Anonymous Raw Cringe October 08, 2017 2:03 AM  

@109

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKbU8B-QVZk

Anonymous AB.Prosper October 08, 2017 2:44 AM  

Overgrown Hobbit

Chav areas and the Ozarks are safer than almost any non White area. Many parts of Appalachia while ridden with drugs are very safe

http://theweek.com/articles/452321/appalachia-big-white-ghetto

Appalachia has 2/3rds the national average crime rate and 1/2 the national average crime rates despite the dysfunction . Much of the crime there is drugs, small scale theft and EBT fraud.

Race matters.

As for Hollywood, actors wisely have been regarded as mostly immoral for centuries and do note its also heavily Jewish which is a parallel social and moral structure to the WASP or Catholic ones that make most of the US moral foundation

Blogger Resident Moron™ October 08, 2017 5:03 AM  

Markku wrote:I've seen individuals of many different races be born again, and be transformed into as good people as any of them, including whites. But this transformation of an entire CULTURE - that is something I haven't seen in any other race. This is a real thing. And it has incredibly serious implications to immigration. It has to be discussed, before people decide that the time for discussion is over. If you just shut it down by shouting a magic word at it, you GUARANTEE that it's what will happen.

That also accords with my own experience.

I've also seen people from the most troublesome cultures of this world behave impeccably when faced with immediate consequences for any failure to do so. In Singapore, a place so safe your teenage daughters could jog in the park at midnight without fear, a native told me this:

"You know all those immigrants other people have problems with, or who have problems with each other? Indians and Pakistanis fighting out their old battles on your streets? Shias and Sunnis? .. and all the rest of them. They all come to Singapore. You can see all of them walking the streets, riding the MRT, working on construction sites, driving taxis. None of them cause any trouble. They just don't."

It also remains an impressive and compelling point, to me. In my experience, there's only two things that can transform a man's behaviour:

1. conversion
2. fear of real and immediate consequences

Mankind being what we are, we need both to maintain a civilisation. Gary North makes this often-overlooked point about the laws of Moses; he says there are two sets of laws interwoven throughout Moses' writings. There are the laws for the devout believers, what we might call ecclesiastical law, and there are civil laws to govern the less-devout and unbelievers. One is higher than the other, but the lesser doesn't go away or become nullified by the greater, it just isn't needed by the converted. It's still needed to govern everyone else.

Blogger Resident Moron™ October 08, 2017 5:11 AM  

Mister Excitement wrote:@32

....

Say what you will about the Left, but they have iron clad loyalty to one another.


So a conservative is just a leftist without the loyalty?

Sounds about Right (cough!).

Sounds like Jack Nickolson's line from As Good As It Gets, when asked how he writes such convincing female characters:

"I just think of a man, and take away reason and responsibility."

Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. October 08, 2017 6:50 AM  

You can't just make a small scale (micro) model and call it a day. The science itself (in their case, physics) changes dramatically when you scale it up (macro).

E.g. Women in power tend to think the world can be run like a kindergarten and are genuinely surprised when doing so doesn't work out so well.

I've seen the word "retard" used a lot, but what I think you mean is "dullard". Although retard is not necessarily a clinical term, it has that connotation and is not, I think, the strictly correct usage - at least not in British English, my native tongue.

"Retard" doesn't travel well. And let's face it, "dullard" is almost never funny.

A lot of people do consider intelligence to be a virtue.

'Intelligence' is conditionally virtuous, not virtuous unto itself.

Say what you will about the Left, but they have iron clad loyalty to one another.

lol

________________

Race is not and cannot be downstream from culture.

Etc; ergo;, therefore; no bodies, no minds. <-- I suspect many here can Mad Lib this just fine.

Blogger Stilicho October 08, 2017 7:52 AM  

@13 BGKB: here are a few variants:

Globalists simultaneously believe that God got it wrong at Babel and evolution stops at the neck.

Let us make a name for ourselves... by pretending no one is different.

Igbo = Bantu = Ashkenazi. Coexist!

IQ is diverse, just ask Darwin.

IQ, evolution or God: choose.

Blogger Stilicho October 08, 2017 7:58 AM  

@BGKB one more:

Diversity + IQ = White Privilege.

Anonymous Blastmaster October 08, 2017 9:07 AM  

My sister in law works with retarded teens. I often ask her "How are the Tards" when she visits. My house, my rules

Anonymous Blastmaster October 08, 2017 9:10 AM  

See Bill Clinton for example.

Anonymous Eduardo October 08, 2017 9:14 AM  

You know... These A + B = Bad Shiet Occurs equations, would probably be more realistic if they were vectorial sums XD.

I mean; we aren't really summing things in one dimension!

Anonymous Blastmaster October 08, 2017 9:22 AM  

Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it.
Albert Einstein

You don't need to be a genius to understand that. Low IQ people have low levels of future time orientation and often lack impulse control. Wealth accumulation is one example of this, with higher IQ races having more wealth than those with lower average IQ. The (((New)))York Times runs an article weekly with this theme but without the underlying context. Now Gibs me dem Jordans!

Anonymous Blastmaster October 08, 2017 9:34 AM  

Regardless, they sure are skinny

Anonymous Mr. Rational October 08, 2017 9:43 AM  

HalibetLector wrote:You can't just make a small scale (micro) model and call it a day. The science itself (in their case, physics) changes dramatically when you scale it up (macro).
No it doesn't.  The math tells you how it will scale, like the Navier-Stokes equations.  Note that we are still using Navier-Stokes and Reynolds numbers to this day.

Mocheirge wrote:Conservatives have successfully conserved abortion.
And so we should.  When half of Black conceptions in the USA are aborted, this is massively eugenic.  We should push for more to be aborted; far, FAR more.

Do not talk to me about souls lost.  One examination of Mitchelle Blair tells you that Bantus do not have souls, whatever you believe about such.

OpenID anonymos-coward October 08, 2017 12:17 PM  

That said - IS there any generally Christian culture that's not white? I guess the argument could be made for various parts of South America... maybe?

One surprising thing I've learned from the Internet is the incredible, facepalm-worthy, mind-blowing ignorance of people from South America about Christianity. So no, I wouldn't call them a Christian people.

One other surprising thing is how African blacks from Africa are so much more stable and level-headed compared to New World blacks. I think this is Christian influence, and given another 600 years or so without liberalism or Islam and they'll probably fix their societies.

Blogger S1AL October 08, 2017 12:32 PM  

"One other surprising thing is how African blacks from Africa are so much more stable and level-headed compared to New World blacks."

Two-parent households are a fantastic thing.

Anyone who has notions about a "black race" will be rapidly disabused of them after interacting with non-American blacks.

Anonymous CPEG October 08, 2017 1:45 PM  

'Anyone who has notions about a "black race" will be rapidly disabused of them after interacting with non-American blacks.'

Non American blacks tell me that American blacks are stupid and lazy and just want to get free money and hurt people.

They also refer to them as "our people in America."

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts