ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, November 19, 2017

It is inevitable

Faith Goldy makes the move to the Alt-Right:
My heart is with civic nationalists, I want to believe. However, a deliberate evisceration of national identities coupled w mass migration has made my head at odds with my heart. Right wing civic nationalists are no better than Leftist do-gooder multicultis -- result is ethnocide.
I completely understand those whose emotions trouble them on this subject and desperately want civic nationalism to be true. I once felt much the same way about it and other concepts I ultimately had to reject. But in the end, the head must always rule the heart, and the lessons of both history and current events are absolutely clear. Civic nationalism is nothing more than globalism lite.

Labels: ,

168 Comments:

Blogger Felix Bellator November 19, 2017 8:39 PM  

The whole world suffers when the American nation is weakened. We can hold up our end but they will never be able to hold up their end if we constantly remove the best and strongest among them.

Anonymous Jeff November 19, 2017 8:41 PM  

Faith also became engaged recently.

She's on a roll.

Blogger Cecil Henry November 19, 2017 8:43 PM  

Here is civic nationalism: this is perfectly consistent with its values.


https://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/Traitor.jpg

"The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them."

- Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders immigration strategy.





Civic nationalism: holding your nation together economically just long enough to achieve White Genocide and hand it to brown people


Blogger Doom November 19, 2017 8:46 PM  

I wasn't sure about employing empathy to those on either side of the threshold but moving in the right direction. I too feel sorrow for the lossof a certain childish idealism untempered by mature understanding. Being an emotional entanglement cautions me against showing the slightest give that way. I did it once and the near-convert slipped reason and was gone. Maybe it doesn't happen every time, maybe it would have happened anyway. I just don't think so. Better to be a right bastard than allow even a little wiggleroom.

Blogger Johnny November 19, 2017 8:47 PM  

"The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them."

This can be seen as virtue, that is how they think of it. But actually it is elitism. He is posturing himself as a morally superior alternative to his own class. If he said it directly and thought of it directly it would all degenerate into conceit.

Anonymous Jeff November 19, 2017 8:48 PM  

Cecil, Justin Trudeau is certainly a piece of work.

Canada can make an even better case than America that it was founded by the English.

The Red Ensign will fly high once again!

Anonymous Ueadurt Nitsuj November 19, 2017 8:51 PM  

The very concept of a nation misled by the bastard son of a Communist dictator is offensive to me. Globalist stock mestizo 'Canadians' are an unpleasant relic of the Boomertards of '68, and quite frankly replaceable. And we will replace them.

Blogger LP9 November 19, 2017 8:52 PM  

16 pointer present

Civic nationalism in Tara's talks with those guests including some whom disagreed with Brittany to Lauren Southorn to some minor moot degree, are re-thinking; they all need to do is read the 16 points. And drop the globalism worship.

Blogger Lovekraft November 19, 2017 8:53 PM  

The more that celebritypoliticians open their mouths, the more people look elsewhere, preferably higher.

The past is being erased, and the future is one of automation. Higher than both is the ideal, where these temporal struggles are our cross to bear.

Anonymous karsten November 19, 2017 8:55 PM  

"Here is civic nationalism: this is perfectly consistent with its values.

https://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/Traitor.jpg

"The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them."

- Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders immigration strategy.

Civic nationalism: holding your nation together economically just long enough to achieve White Genocide and hand it to brown people"


Source?

It certainly sounds like what's in his heart, but I find it unlikely that that's an actual quote. Too impolitic.

Blogger tz November 19, 2017 8:56 PM  

The error of the civic nationalists was to let things decay so far before there was sufficient action. See Virginia. You can hold to your values, but when you are overrun with barbarians, and have absolutely no known way to civilize a majority of them, you are left with no real solution, or the solution would end up doing something nearly indistinguishable from what the ethno nationalists would do. Yet realizing this, maybe because they realize this they don't want to admit it.

My simple response to the civic nationalism propositions is what do you do to those who either are (often culpably) ignorant of the propositions or reject them outright? If you are prepared to let them vote and abide by the result, kiss your nation goodbye.

There is a parallel problem with "the vote". Moore shows it, as did Ron Paul in 2012. Follow all the rules, get your candidate into the races, and win, and they will cheat by changing the rules, or in the case of Moore, find some way to try to destroy the campaign in a way that it is clearly visible they are cheating.

The allegations could have been made in the primary, and it might be Mo Brooks. By the time of the run-off it was already too late, but I think they thought McConnell's 32 million would do Moore in. Oops. So now a rabit partial-birth pro-abort total LGBTQ Demonic Democrat is not even discussed as to Christianity and evil, while shadowy allegations are.

As to Moore, I say release the full unedited raw audio of the 30 interviews and let an expert examine the Yearbook, or shut the hell up. Not that I think it would show any guilt, but it would expose the manipulation. Does Veritas or Cherno have a WaPo leaker?

Blogger Cecil Henry November 19, 2017 8:57 PM  

@10:

Got if from Henry Makow's site.

I emailed him to confirm quote: Says he contacted the PM's office twice as journalist and they never denied.

Blogger Nate November 19, 2017 9:00 PM  

how long before we start hearing that civil nationalism hasn't really been tried... and that if the right people were running it civil nationalism would be a great system?

Blogger Lovekraft November 19, 2017 9:01 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Lovekraft November 19, 2017 9:04 PM  

I deleted comment @14 as it was asking for source, but then I saw comment 12 that provided the source, then I went to the site where the source was apparently provided and, well, let's just say...minefield?

IOW, still needs a valid source of that Trudeau quote.

Blogger Phat Repat November 19, 2017 9:08 PM  

Here's your future whitey: "Gasping For Air" - Atlanta Nursing Home Staff Laugh As WWII Veteran Dies After Calling For Help

#WomenFail
#NogFail
#BrownEmpathyFail

Good luck and God bless.

Blogger Cecil Henry November 19, 2017 9:30 PM  

@15

Here's the page: Makow checked twice with PM office


https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/11/we-are-political-prisoners.html

http://forum.hegnar.no/post.asp?id=21857160


Here's another Trudeau gem that's sadly true:

Trudeau “Christians are the worst part of Canadian society”

Blogger LP9 November 19, 2017 9:30 PM  

Luckily Vox already covered civic nat'lism;

Easy; pathology altruism and estro-pyscho pathology empathy will render you unable to live on Earth or be sane, be objective with out 70% of the feelings and never live upon them;

National Patriarchy Day, Praise the Lord, Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYyzmIhSfrg

Blogger Lazarus November 19, 2017 9:37 PM  

But soccer teams can have diversity....why not society?

Maybe this is why:

http://freewestmedia.com/2017/11/18/french-academic-proposes-muslim-apartheid-state-in-france/

La France est finie

Blogger Dirtnapninja November 19, 2017 9:37 PM  

Cecil Henry wrote:

Got if from Henry Makow's site.

I emailed him to confirm quote: Says he contacted the PM's office twice as journalist and they never denied.


I dunno..I never heard of any of this in any local media, incl. the rather right wing local talk radio station. Trudeaus style is to avoid saying anything that is the least bit controversial, so i'm rather skeptical.

Blogger Lazarus November 19, 2017 9:39 PM  

I have yet to find an independent confirmation of the Trudeau quote.

Anonymous Charlottesvillain November 19, 2017 9:39 PM  

Faith has a following with former Rebel Media viewers. This sort of thing is extremely helpful.

Blogger Cecil Henry November 19, 2017 9:40 PM  

@20 He said this too and the MSM looked the other way.

Another Justin Gem:

Immigrants are the REAL Canadians (he just keeps giving)


http://globalnews.ca/news/3567893/justin-trudeau-jealous-immigrants-ctv-interview/

“Anytime I meet people who got to make the deliberate choice, whose parents chose Canada, I’m jealous,”

"This is your country more than it is for others because we take it for granted.”


Blogger Lazarus November 19, 2017 9:45 PM  

Cecil Henry wrote:Another Justin Gem:

although verified, it does not verify the other quote. I am not defending the moron, just want real information. It is important not to get sucked in to using quotes that never happened.

Blogger Thucydides November 19, 2017 9:48 PM  

You don't even have to worry about the invaders bringing their culture to you, their homelands are also weaponizing them, for example:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/australian-publisher-drops-book-on-chinese-influence-author-warns-canada-is-also-at-risk/article37024966/

Blogger Emmanuel Mateo-Morales November 19, 2017 9:53 PM  

@25

Which just goes to show you that a lot of the people here hoping for an American collapse are, if not lovers of Chinamen, incredibly stupid.

Blogger VFM #7634 November 19, 2017 9:58 PM  

The Red Ensign will fly high once again!

@6 Jeff
The shield on the Canadian Red Ensign has the symbols of England, Scotland, Ireland, and France on it.

IOW, it specifies Canada's ethnic makeup.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if in a few decades it became the unofficial flag of Canada's white minority.

Anonymous JAG November 19, 2017 9:59 PM  

“Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.”

Mencken

Anonymous JAG November 19, 2017 10:02 PM  

Also, each White person besides SJWs will be forced to have that moment when they must recognize the soft genocide against Whites, and thus themselves.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 19, 2017 10:09 PM  

CivNats want to party like it's 1924. But hating white people is rapidly normalizing. Can my children be friends with white people asks some doctor from Ghana in the New York Times. It's not OK to be white anymore. CivNats have no answer for that beyond doubling down on assimilation that isn't happening anyway. As a former CivNat I don't like this, either. But facts are facts.

Also Ekow Yankah has to go back.

Blogger Lazarus November 19, 2017 10:10 PM  

Faith Goldy needs to get herself procreating with some proper stock. Put that God-given womb into action.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 19, 2017 10:11 PM  

@27
I wouldn't be at all surprised if in a few decades it became the unofficial flag of Canada's white minority.

Then banned. Because "hate".

Blogger Lazarus November 19, 2017 10:14 PM  

Jeff wrote:The Red Ensign will fly high once again!

The Red Ensign was replace in 1965. Does that year ring a bell in relation to such things.

Ding, ding, ding!

Blogger Buybuydandavis November 19, 2017 10:16 PM  

Civic nationalism is in line with the *facts*.

Immigration swelled the population, giving the US the manpower to dominate the world economically, and prevail against fascist ethnonationalism and international communism.

Think we would have been better off if all those German and Italian Americans were fighting for the Axis?

Blogger Lazarus November 19, 2017 10:24 PM  

Buybuydandavis wrote:Immigration swelled the population, giving the US the manpower to dominate the world economically, and prevail against fascist ethnonationalism and international communism.

It does not matter how many times you say it. It still is not true. The mono-ethnic Russians won WW2 and Communism collapsed under its own weight.

Get a new schtick.

Anonymous E Deploribus Unum November 19, 2017 10:26 PM  

I cut all ties with Ezra after his issues with Faith. This is great!

Blogger vorlos November 19, 2017 10:29 PM  

We're not bringing in Italians and Germans now, are we? These Invaders are would turn on us in a minute and relish our destruction.
Grow up.

Blogger pnq8787 November 19, 2017 10:29 PM  

Faith Goldy says her heart is still with civic nationalism. But it shouldn't be. The goals of civic nationalism are fundamentally flawed. The goal should not be to just "get along" with other ethnicities. Having our communities hobbled by the decline in civic trust that diversity brings is itself an evil. We as individuals and we as communities cannot grow to our full potential with diversity acting as a ball and chain. What is more, if our communities are hobbled, then our happiness, our nations, and our destinies are hobbled; and if that is the case, the future of mankind itself is hobbled. This is to say nothing of the global scale destruction of ethnic diversity civic nationalist policies would bring. As far as I am concerned, civic nationalism is an evil and should be damned back to the hell from which it sprang.

Anonymous Charlottesvillain November 19, 2017 10:34 PM  

@34 So, we should have infinity migration from Latin America, Africa, and Asia because we'll siphon off enough that one day, our mestizo/black/Arab/brown soldiers will be able to defeat totalitarian regimes from their old countries?

You believe that these immigrants are equally intelligent, productive, and able to fit into America as German and Italian immigrants? Does it seem like America is being enriched?

Blogger Lazarus November 19, 2017 10:35 PM  

E Deploribus Unum wrote:I cut all ties with Ezra after his issues with Faith. This is great!

Ezra, your ancestors are calling you home.

So go, already.

I know, I know. You will have to compete with others of your tribe instead of the gullible goyim, but hey, working in the service industry is not that bad if you get your head right.

Anonymous Rocklea November 19, 2017 10:36 PM  

"Civic nationalism is in line with the *facts*."

Say you're 100% right, does history just end there because economy? What about the Iraqi, Persian, Saudi, Syrian, Somali Islamic Americans? Will they be a big help in the clash of civilisations? Going to side with with the English, Irish, German, Italian, French, (((Russian))) Americans are they? Or how about the Mexican Americans? MS 13 and good ole uncle Sam eh?

Yesterday is not tomorrow. Besides, how exactly was International Communism beaten precisely? The same way Civic Nationalism and International Free Trade will be. Identity Politics.

Anonymous E Deploribus Unum November 19, 2017 10:38 PM  

Ezra, your ancestors are calling you home.

Faith was very generous with Ezra on Gavin McInnes's show
last week, considering how he hurled her under the bus. But she rightly compared Ezra to the boyfriend who cheats on you: you don't go back.

Good for her.

Blogger Buybuydandavis November 19, 2017 10:41 PM  

Lazarus wrote:

It does not matter how many times you say it. It still is not true. The mono-ethnic Russians won WW2 and Communism collapsed under its own weight.


Doesn't matter how many times you deny reality.

The Russians won the Eastern Front, supplied by the Anglosphere. The Anglosphere won all the rest.

Communism collapsed under it's own weight? There's some delusion.

It collapsed because it couldn't compete with the US economically.

Take the Irish, Germans, and Italians out of the US, and you've removed the majority of the population.

Numbers matter.

Blogger Dave November 19, 2017 10:45 PM  

Ladies & Gents, the Prime Minister of Canada:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPAesXtVAAAghjw.jpg:large

Anonymous AB.Prosper November 19, 2017 10:45 PM  

Buybuydandavis wrote:Civic nationalism is in line with the *facts*.

Immigration swelled the population, giving the US the manpower to dominate the world economically, and prevail against fascist ethnonationalism and international communism.

Think we would have been better off if all those German and Italian Americans were fighting for the Axis?


White immigration almost all of it of Western European stock. Quite different than the current mix. Even so it was only somewhat stable , the first time it failed on cultural grounds Lincoln bled America dry to keep it in place instead of just letting the South leave

That "nationalism" turned into rotten tyranny

As to your other entirely point, we locked up quite a few Germans and Japanese on suspicion of this kind of thing.

In any case WW2 was the fault of globalists like Wilson who couldn't resists meddling and who was another civic nationalist tyrant. Its not a coincidence Wilson and his globalist ideology came about after a migration wave. Its a common pattern, migrants destabilize society , tyrants come in.

Had the US joined in on the side of the Axis its highly unlikely they'd have been as septic as under the Austrian anyway, we'd have pushed them in a better direction and Europe wouldn't be any less free than it is now. It might still be entirely European, still Christian and free of Cultural Marxism.

How is that worse?

You want a stable society , make it homogeneous . No other way

And immigration is never good, I know a Boomer who is off the boat from Italy. Christian, Speaks English, served the country, skilled labor.

He spends his time and money on the Mexican invaders and complaining when they treat him like shit and is married to a non White

That "good immigrants" about as American as Casu marzu. No loyalty is a real sense, no idea of what America is.

Now as our host has often noted , a US with the pre 1968 Demographic can be bodged into something that kind of might work so long as immigration is restricted because most Europeans are closely related. It won't work with more than 15% non Whites period and it won't work as well as a nation that was 95% or more Anglo-German

Blogger Lazarus November 19, 2017 10:45 PM  

Ezra did good things with Mark Steyn for free speech in Canada regarding Section 13, and he should be thanked for that, but the stakes have become greater now, and he is not going to go to the next level.

Next year in Jerusalem, Ezra. Shalom.

Anonymous Rocklea November 19, 2017 10:47 PM  

Buybuydandavis, the Anthem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HHT_V294Co

Take a trip to BoomerVille, Lots of acid required.

Blogger pnq8787 November 19, 2017 10:47 PM  

I have to believe Buybuydandavis a Jew. The way he tries to use different European ethnicities as a wedge to split American whites and make a false equivalence to those of non-European stock is really Jewey.

Blogger Buybuydandavis November 19, 2017 10:48 PM  

Rocklea wrote:"Civic nationalism is in line with the *facts*."

Say you're 100% right, does history just end there because economy? What about the Iraqi, Persian, Saudi, Syrian, Somali Islamic Americans? Will they be a big help in the clash of civilisations?

Yesterday is not tomorrow. Besides, how exactly was International Communism beaten precisely? The same way Civic Nationalism and International Free Trade will be. Identity Politics.


Open borders for all comers might be the plan of Reason.com, but it's not for Trump civic nationalists. In the context of Trump supporters, it's just a complete straw man.

Ethnonationalism beat the commies? Delusion.

To the extent that there was any identity involved, it was ideological, not racial.

Blogger Lazarus November 19, 2017 10:49 PM  

Dave wrote:Ladies & Gents, the Prime Minister of Canada:

Have you ever seen the instinctive homosexual butt-squeeze protection posture? I wish I hadn't.

Anonymous JAG November 19, 2017 10:52 PM  

Buybuydandavis wrote:Lazarus wrote:

It does not matter how many times you say it. It still is not true. The mono-ethnic Russians won WW2 and Communism collapsed under its own weight.



Doesn't matter how many times you deny reality.

The Russians won the Eastern Front, supplied by the Anglosphere. The Anglosphere won all the rest.

Communism collapsed under it's own weight? There's some delusion.

It collapsed because it couldn't compete with the US economically.

Take the Irish, Germans, and Italians out of the US, and you've removed the majority of the population.

Numbers matter.


How many people should we let in? Another billion? Two billion? Give me a number, and then justify it.

Anonymous Rocklea November 19, 2017 10:58 PM  

"Ethnonationalism beat the commies? Delusion."

Ya think? How's the Eastern Bloc feel about Russia these days huh? How long is that EU project going to continue?

"In the context of Trump supporters, it's just a complete straw man."

Agreed. Magic Dirtism with limits is too.

Blogger Buybuydandavis November 19, 2017 10:58 PM  

pnq8787 wrote:I have to believe Buybuydandavis a Jew.

You phrased that *exactly* right. You "have to believe". That's what cognitive dissonance does to you. You *have to believe* something false to protect your other false beliefs from refutation.

Davis. Yeah. All Davises are Jews. You're a genius.

For more facts to trigger your cognitive dissonance, I've actually run the genes at Ancestry and 23andMe. Not a scintilla of Jew. 99.9% European. <.1% Native American.

Blogger Lazarus November 19, 2017 11:01 PM  

Buybuydandavis wrote:Ethnonationalism beat the commies? Delusion.

To the extent that there was any identity involved, it was ideological, not racial.


Don't be silly. So you think every Russian was a loyal member of the Communist party? The Communist party was a small number in relation to the whole population.

Blogger pnq8787 November 19, 2017 11:06 PM  

Buybuydandavis So, if you're not a Jew, what's your problem with the existance of ethnostates then? Is it your Hispanic wife, or your black grandchild? There's something you're not telling us, Dave. ;)

Blogger Ken Prescott November 19, 2017 11:08 PM  

"Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders immigration strategy."

We may need to invade Canada and install a puppet regime in order to secure our northern border.

Blogger Solaire Of Astora November 19, 2017 11:10 PM  

She making this transition after being dumped by some of her moderate and spineless friends over her interview with some alt white dudes. I wonder how much a possible disillusionment with moderates played into this.

At least she has a brain to choose. On Twitter Rod Dreher called Taleb's 'book' (didn't specify which) gibberish. At least his cuckery is now provably due to a lack of intelligence and not just a personality flaw.

Anonymous Steel454 November 19, 2017 11:12 PM  

You can't have a white ethnocentric America without debilitating the spirit of millions of non-white Americans. You can't have a white ethnocentric state without also teaching white supremacy. You can't have a white ethnocentric state without widespread agreement that America was, is and should be a white nation. There are not nearly enough people in the U.S. that care for America to be a white dominated nation. Hence, America is and will be a multi ethnic nation. There will be no move to making anything other than a multi-ethnic nation. Those who attempt to make the case that America should be ruled by whites are and will be shunned.

Blogger pnq8787 November 19, 2017 11:19 PM  

Steel454 - There is no such thing as a multi-ethnic nation. Only empires are multi-ethnic. America was a new nation created by the amalgamation of different European stock. Either America will race mix to the point of merging into an unrecognizable and different nation (some would argue it already has) or America will go on with increasing ethnic tension and eventually split up. Your use of the words "white supremacy" reveal you to be a disingenuous turd. It is not supremacist to desire a nation of your own.

Blogger mike November 19, 2017 11:20 PM  

LOL this Steel454 is stupid as hell. Don't you understand that what's coming down the pike is a white America, black America, and brown America?

So yes, the ethnostate(s) is coming, whether you like it or not. Your threats don't mean shit.

Blogger Lazarus November 19, 2017 11:20 PM  

Steel454 wrote:Those who attempt to make the case that America should be ruled by whites are and will be shunned.

And that is why the USA will Balkanize. It is already in the process of being balkanized culturally, and politics are downstream from culture.

Blogger Buybuydandavis November 19, 2017 11:25 PM  

JAG wrote:
How many people should we let in? Another billion? Two billion? Give me a number, and then justify it.


Numbers matter, but only an idiot thinks *only* numbers matter.

We take in people who make the country better off economically at a pace that they can be assimilated. That's to be determined empirically.

Obviously, we have a huge overhang of people who neither assimilate nor are a net economic benefit. We've got to turn off that spigot.

But history isn't over. Numbers will continue to matter. Anglosphere values need more converts if they want to survive long term.

Anonymous Pitcrew November 19, 2017 11:25 PM  

@59
The European groups should mix, Anglo-centrically. The non-Europeans should leave or be segregated. A few native-Americans are OK, they have trust lands and are few in number. Plus, VD is pretty cool guy.

Blogger vorlos November 19, 2017 11:27 PM  

Steel454
Shunned by whom? No one who matters.
Scared much?

Anonymous Charlottesvillain November 19, 2017 11:29 PM  

Buybuydandavis, does your birth year happen to fall in the 1946 – 1964 range?

Blogger Lazarus November 19, 2017 11:32 PM  

Buybuydandavis wrote:Obviously, we have a huge overhang of people who neither assimilate nor are a net economic benefit. We've got to turn off that spigot.

Its worse than that. You are importing people that want to create separate sovereign enclaves within the country. Whe their numbers warrant, you will argue they should have their own laws to avoid civil war.

The only proper response of a properly organized immune system to invasion is isolation and attack. Otherwise the patient dies.

Anonymous Rocklea November 19, 2017 11:32 PM  

"You can't have a white ethnocentric America without debilitating the spirit of millions of non-white Americans. You can't have a white ethnocentric state without also teaching white supremacy."

Point 15 of the 16 Points of the Alt-Right:
The Alt Right does not believe in the general supremacy of any race, nation, people, or sub-species. Every race, nation, people, and human sub-species has its own unique strengths and weaknesses, and possesses the sovereign right to dwell unmolested in the native culture it prefers.

Would you call Somalis Black Supremacists?

"You can't have a white ethnocentric state without widespread agreement that America was, is and should be a white nation."

Yes. No. Yes.

"There are not nearly enough people in the U.S. that care for America to be a white dominated nation. Hence, America is and will be a multi ethnic nation."

Then it will no longer be a contiguous country.

"There will be no move to making anything other than a multi-ethnic nation. Those who attempt to make the case that America should be ruled by whites are and will be shunned."

That's it, call it all off! Identity Politics is over. Steel454 says so.

Point 12, The Alt Right doesn't care what you think of it.

Blogger seeingsights November 19, 2017 11:41 PM  

This is the first time I've heard of Faith Goldy.

She's easy on the eyes.

Blogger pnq8787 November 19, 2017 11:43 PM  

I can see how civic nationalism could work. You just have to lose any love for your people's genetic phenotype, your shared history, your traditions, and any hope for your future as a people. Once your soul has been divested of all earthly hope and your senses have been dulled civic nationalism could work great!

Blogger The Foolproof November 19, 2017 11:47 PM  

Even egalitarians and centrists are getting uneasy about what the future holds for whites when we’re outnumbered by people taught to hate us.

When Sargon released a video endorsing white genocide (he was just trolling - really!), Karen Straughan demolished him with a comment outlining why whites being victims of genocide is a real possibility that we shouldn’t being laughing at. He didn’t have the guts to respond.

Blogger Cecil Henry November 19, 2017 11:50 PM  

@58

'You can't have and FORCE a non-White America without debilitating the spirit of millions of White Americans.'

THAT is the crime. Why the hypocrisy?

Such anti-White hypocrisy is what millions reject.

ITs the psychology of the parasite.

You only have eyes for the outsider:


"It wasn't because we liked immigrants, but because we didn't like Britain." ... or America... er my neighbours.


THAT is also why so many leftists, through envy or outright hatred want to bring down OTHER Whites with 'diversity'

Only then are Whites unable to avoid this covert subsidization and theft of their community.


The subconscious goal of every Liberal in matters of group conflict is to have it both ways. Betray their in-group to gain the favor of the out-group, while maintaining they cannot be attacked by the in-group they betrayed due to loyalty to in-group.


This same urge manifests in a desire to use government to disrupt the life of a successful, happy individual through onerous taxes, governmental regulation, or other infringements upon freedom.

It never occurs to liberals to recognize that many people's free choice involves ethnic and racial interests and homogeneous communities. It is an active free choice.


They know this, and hate it, and want to destroy it. To admit that would be to confess not just their error but their evil intention

Anonymous Mr. Rational November 19, 2017 11:54 PM  

A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents wrote:Ekow Yankah has to go back.
He has to go.  "Back" is optional.

Chippers will do.

Anonymous Rocklea November 20, 2017 12:03 AM  

I guess that blue verification tick will be on the outs soon then. Coming out has consequences. Betting pool? I'll give it till the 25th. The Identiphobics are so intolerant.

Anonymous ZhukovG November 20, 2017 12:14 AM  

In my youth, when I foolishly believed in Civic Nationalism, it only seemed to work because it was really European-American Nationalism with Civic sentiments.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 20, 2017 12:20 AM  

@34 buyandbuydavis

Civic nationalism is in line with the *facts*.

LOL!

Immigration swelled the population, giving the US the manpower to dominate the world economically, and prevail against fascist ethnonationalism and international communism.

Dude, immigration was cut way down to a trickle in 1924
https://infogalactic.com/info/Immigration_Act_of_1924

Think we would have been better off if all those German and Italian Americans were fighting for the Axis?

We'd be much better off without all those Asians, Africans, Latin Americans etc. that have poured into the country since 1965.

Take the Irish, Germans, and Italians out of the US, and you've removed the majority of the population.

LOL! Not even close!

It should be easy for you to prove this by referencing the Census of 1940. Because I'm totally sure no Boomertard would just make stuff up. Hop to it, boy!


Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 20, 2017 12:24 AM  

@64
Buybuydandavis, does your birth year happen to fall in the 1946 – 1964 range?

Probability 1.0 Very likely between 1946 and 1954.

Blogger Groggy November 20, 2017 12:32 AM  

I was a leftist.

Then I encountered the feminists and SJWs.

That forced me to the right & civic nationalism by default. It was not planned, it was inevitable.

Then I started to understand the true nature of Islam and the attack on the West.

That forced me to the Alt Lite. It was not planned, it was inevitable.

Then I started to learn the true facts about race and IQ, and around the same time lived for a while in an actual ethnostate (South Korea), and realised this is how things were supposed to be.

That changed me to Alt Right. It was not planned, it was inevitable.

The Alt Right is not radical, the Alt Right is common sense and normal by historical standards.

Faith Goldy was fired by (((Ezra Levant))) for flirting with ethno-nationalism.

The funny thing is that (((Ezra))) preaches ethno-nationlism for Israel, but civic nationalism for the West. For obvious reasons - he has an existential conflict of interests - or as Jeeves would say, 'the psychology of the individual'.

The Alt Right is the only philosophy that can be applied coherently and consistently across all the world's nations without hypocrisy and double standards which are inherently unjust.

Blogger Cloom Glue November 20, 2017 12:33 AM  

I stopped buying at ethnic restaurants, ethnically owned grocery stores, and I switched to a church in a non-immigrant-replacementist neighbourhood.

However, I bought bananas in Canada, like I am an Indian trading with the Hudson's Bay Company.
I goofed.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd November 20, 2017 12:35 AM  

Steel454 wrote:You can't have a white ethnocentric America without debilitating the spirit of millions of non-white Americans. You can't have a white ethnocentric state without also teaching white supremacy. You can't have a white ethnocentric state without widespread agreement that America was, is and should be a white nation.

You're mostly wrong, but if you were right? If that's what it takes, let's go there, post haste.

Blogger weka November 20, 2017 12:44 AM  

May it be so. But you have to undo the work of Peirre Trudeau first. Hanging his son for reason, of course, would be a good start...

The same applies to New Zealand, Australia and the English provinces. They can be saved.

London, Toronto and Scotland, however, have too many people who need to go back, and may need some walls....

Anonymous ZhukovG November 20, 2017 12:45 AM  

@Groggy: You have the right of it. The Alt Right is inevitable; it is the only political philosophy that does not depend on fairy tales.

Blogger weka November 20, 2017 12:45 AM  

Treason, not reason

Blogger weka November 20, 2017 12:47 AM  

Hanging may be too good. He needs to suffer the fate of Episcopal bishopesses in "Victoria".

Blogger Groggy November 20, 2017 12:50 AM  

Communism collapsed because the people who lived under it hated it.

Blogger Felix Bellator November 20, 2017 1:00 AM  

@83 Groggy
Communism collapsed because the people who lived under it hated it.

I imagine Communist countries end up with a working population as motivated to work as the average black employee at an inner city Taco Bell.

Anonymous Simplytimothy November 20, 2017 1:18 AM  

"But in the end, the head must always rule the heart"


Minivan drivers, everywhere

Blogger Doom November 20, 2017 1:21 AM  

Felix,

Isn't that as much a problem with an aging population and crashing economy? Have you seen some of these rolling bones still having to work, and the look of excitement in their eyes... at closing time? I would feel bad for them, but I know how much too many wasted "having fun".

That isn't why communism fell, it was that there was no economy. They couldn't print a check no one would accept. Loss of faith, lack of a method to even pull other resources? Government and military went without pay for... vast periods of time, selling everything that wasn't nailed down. I'm not sure the average Russian knows or cares anymore, and since long before communism.

Hmm? Oh, nothing.

Blogger Buybuydandavis November 20, 2017 1:24 AM  

pnq8787 wrote:Buybuydandavis So, if you're not a Jew, what's your problem with the existance of ethnostates then?

I don't really have a problem with ethnostates as such. They're hardly the biggest bee in my bonnet. But they are suboptimal. You don't avail yourself of people who want to join your team. You too easily overestimate your power, and start wars that you lose.

Japan is my goto example. They have seemingly adopted basic western style freedoms, while keeping Japan for the Japanese. Not a problem to my values. But it shouldn't be forgotten that they did fuck themselves over in WWII by thinking they could defeat a country with an economy almost 10 times their own. And now they are a protectorate of the country they attacked because of it.

If push comes to shove with the Chinese, are there really enough ties of blood, family, culture, and values for the US to go war with the Han to protect Japan? Japan for the Japanese has meant fewer US immigrants to Japan. The fewer ties with the US the Japanese have, the more likely we cut them loose if the shit hits the fan with the Chinese. And that's a big problem *for the Japanese*. The Han remember. The Japanese would be humped if they fell under the control of the Han.

Ethnonationalism has a problem with war. It makes nations overestimate their power relative to others, and it doesn't build the ties that make for lasting alliances.

The US has done better with civic nationalism, becoming the world superpower on the strength of the waves of immigrants allowed in from the 1800s through the 1920s. The US is not the world superpower without those hordes. Likely WWII and the Cold War turn out differently without them.

And the desirability of ethnonationalism is also path dependent. It's fine for a lot of little countries that are already ethnonationalist. But it's crazy talk for the US, unless you're eager to wade in the blood of 10s of millions of people.

Blogger Buybuydandavis November 20, 2017 1:24 AM  

continued

Suppose the colonists of 1776 were united in their determination for an English ethnostate in perpetuity (which they were not), and suppose the US had followed that model til today, and suppose some other nation had successfully taken up the burden of thwarting the fascist ethnostates and international communism, equally spreading and protecting Anglosphere values around the world.

In that world, maybe the US is a cozy English country without the contributions of the Germans, Jews, Irish, Italians, Japanese, Chinese, ... We're like Canada, only bigger.

But, like the Japanese, and Canada, we're dependent on a Pax Freedomica that preserves our freedoms, which we do not control. What if they stop?

And whatever you think of that counterfactual, in the *actual* world, the US provides Pax Freedomica, and disembowling it with an ethnonationalist civil war is a disaster which would destroy America in the short term and leave the world open to domination by the Chinese Communists, and they have already shown how savage they can be to the Han - what do you think they would do to foreigners they have the power to crush? If not the Communists, what of the EU globalists? Want a world ruled by them? How about the Islamists?

The values that *I* care about survive in the world exist by the power of the civic nationalist US. We've taken a wrong turn in immigration policy, among other things, and it was nearly fatal, but the best way forward is to continue brain draining the world of human assets, making cultural connections and gaining economic power thereby, and stopping the import of liabilities, rather than destroying the US with an ethnonationalist civil war.

Part of the bee in my bonnet here is that "civic nationalism can't work" is simply a lie, and *obviously* so.

Civic nationalism worked. It made the US the world superpower, preserving what freedoms exist in the world. That's working.

Compared to what didn't it work? To the US as a bigger Canada, unable to defeat ethnonationalist fascist dictatorship or international communism?

Compared to what won't it work? The US in civil war, removing Pax Americana from the world, *and the US*?

What's my problem? "Civic nationalism can't work" is trivially *false* by the evidence of US history, and closer to the opposite of the truth than the truth. Civic nationalist US has preserved and spread Anglosphere political values for the last half century, and it's a damn good thing it did, given the alternatives.

Blogger Doom November 20, 2017 1:24 AM  

Yeah, but your heart got you into the situation where you need the minivan. Heart? Part of it. A fine time to start thinking. :p

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 20, 2017 1:30 AM  

What's my problem?

Reality. You're living in the past, where it was OK to be white.

Blogger Buybuydandavis November 20, 2017 1:30 AM  

Charlottesvillain wrote:Buybuydandavis, does your birth year happen to fall in the 1946 – 1964 range?

Nope
I'm a little younger than that

Blogger Buybuydandavis November 20, 2017 1:37 AM  

Lazarus wrote:

Its worse than that. You are importing people that want to create separate sovereign enclaves within the country.


*I* am not doing that, and I am not in favor of doing that.

For a hint to *my* views, see the zillion point immigration plan recently released from the Trump administration.

All sorts of wonderful ideas I liked, "no chain migration" being near the top of that list.

Anonymous Tipsy November 20, 2017 1:37 AM  

From a game theoretic perspective, Civic Nationalism is doomed to fail in a multicultural society because it represents an unstable pareto-optimal (cooperative) equilibrium of the game of resource optimization through democratic politics. The non-cooperative Nash equilibrium, i.e., everyone out for their own group, becomes more stable when a democratic political system is overwhelmed by disparate ethnic groups.

For those inclined to read further about the distinction between these two equilibria, here's an example of game that admits both types of equilibria. Suppose we have two players, A and B, who are playing a croquet game on a level field. Both players have a croquet mallet that can hit a ball exactly one foot in any direction and they get to hit it exactly once per round of the game. For each round, Player A is rewarded $1 for each foot the ball goes North and player B is rewarded $1 for each foot the ball goes West.

They both start the game willing to cooperate, and thus they decide to employ the Pareto-optimal solution, so they both hit the ball to the Northwest. They ball will go 2 feet Northwest and both player A and B will both get $1.41 (i.e., round(100*sqrt(2))/100).

Now, suppose in the next round, player A hits the ball to the Northwest as agreed upon, but player B decides to no longer cooperate. After player A hits the ball, player B hits it due West. Player A ends up with $0.71 and Player B gets $1.71 for the round.

Player A then gets pissed, and decides not to cooperate. So, the next round he uses a Nash strategy and hits the ball North and the still uncooperative Player B hits it West. They both end up with $1 for the round.

Note that the Pareto-optimal (cooperative) equilibrium yields the most money for both, but it is leaves each of the players vulnerable to the other cheating. The Nash-optimal (non-cooperative) equilibrium leaves both with less money, but structures the game in such a way that minimizes the consequences of the other cheating.

The Left has been using a Nash strategy for years, and "Conservatives" have been duped or shamed into using a Pareto strategy. The alt-Right is finally saying "Ok, you want to play that way, we will too." This pisses the Left off, because they liked the marginal advantage that cheating in a cooperative game gave them. The alt-Right doesn't care, goes full on Nash, because it understands the "game" is fundamentally non-cooperative now.

Blogger Buybuydandavis November 20, 2017 1:39 AM  

pnq8787 wrote:I have to believe Buybuydandavis a Jew. The way he tries to use different European ethnicities as a wedge to split American whites and make a false equivalence to those of non-European stock is really Jewey.

*Ethnonationalism* drives a wedge between white ethinicities *by design*.

White is not an ethnicity.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 20, 2017 1:45 AM  

buyandbuyandbuydavis
"Civic nationalism can't work" is trivially *false* by the evidence of US history, and closer to the opposite of the truth than the truth.

Strawman. Civic nationalism worked OK when immigration was strictly limited. Post 1965 has been failing for 30 or 40 years. It's failing faster now, and it will fail faster in the future.

For a hint to *my* views, see the zillion point immigration plan recently released from the Trump administration.

Probably DOA in the Congress. Won't undo the damage done by over a generation of open borders.

White is not an ethnicity.

It's going to be. Because it's not ok to be white anymore.

But the Wall is a good start.

Blogger Shimshon November 20, 2017 1:51 AM  

I've pointed out to several dogmatic NAPertarians that for some odd reason their ideology vis a vis nations and nationalism and the culture war is oddly in sync with the globalists like Soros who they claim to be against. They don't really have an answer. They don't think one is needed.

Anonymous Tipsy November 20, 2017 1:54 AM  

BTW, this is why VD's anti-SJW strategies work. The SJW is using a non-cooperative strategy in a game that's presumed to be cooperative. You have to go full on Nash with them so that any countermove they use will only hurt them.

Blogger Doom November 20, 2017 1:55 AM  

White may not have been an ethnicity, and isn't always and anywhere, but it flies as such to those who have Americanized. Which are those? The ones who have an historic and civil education as functioning citizens, and no nationality hyphenated before American. While the melting pot doesn't work for most, I do believe it did work for some. You can also note by their attitudes with their native nations and that nations people here and there... gotta escape their ghetto of origin, lose there old ways.

Blogger Groggy November 20, 2017 2:04 AM  

Civic nationalism is not sustainable if you wish your country to remain a first world country. The differential birth rates of low IQ populations alone will see to that and that is just 1 factor. The US army says a below IQ 83 person cannot be trained to be productive at all in a modern military. A sub Saharan African is IQ 70. That is average - 50% are below that. Muslims not a lot better. Combine this with the welfare state and civic nationalism Is more destructive than ever. If you Stay with civic nationalism then Brazil is the future. Small enclaves of whites in gated communities surround by a sea of chaotic third world vibrancy.

Anonymous Tipsy November 20, 2017 2:05 AM  

One other thing, then I'll go to bed. In both strategies above, we presume that both players want to win, either in a cooperative or non-cooperative game. If player B is not interested in winning, and is only interested in hurting player A, he'd employ a different strategy.

If player A is using a Pareto strategy, God help him. He'll get royally screwed. If he uses a Nash strategy, he's minimized his exposure to player B's malevolence.

Blogger pnq8787 November 20, 2017 2:16 AM  

@88 Buybuydandavis - I appreciate your thoughful reply, but I believe you are wrong in your analysis. Here is mine. I believe that the U.S. entered WW2 with the verve of a strong ethno-nationalist mythos still intact. The inspirational motivator of the U.S. which won the Wild West was that of Manifest Destiny. Manifest Destiny was the idea that American civilization, which is really to say, European and primarilly Anglo civilization would conquer the continent from sea to shining sea. Manifest Destiny was inherently ethno-nationalist. If it weren't it would have been considered a fait acompli because after all, there were already people living in the West, they just weren't English speaking Europeans! So the conquest of the United States was most definitely a proudly ethno-nationalist one. Just because it was more inclusive in the European sense doesn't change the fact that Native Americans, Chinese, and blacks weren't a part of it. When WW2 started the boys joined up by the droves. The white boys signed up to kick the "Nips" ass. They were gonna get some racial revenge for Pearl Harbor and let the world know that whites vs chinks, whites win. They didn't sign up to preserve global peace. If you think they were inspired by globalism I really think you don't understand the nature of the country at that time. Now, that being said, do you really belive that a more multicultural America is going to fight to preserve global peace? You think the latinos and blacks are eager to kill Chinese to save the global order? I think not. You must be kidding. I don't even think the white boys would fight a real war for the U.S. anymore since the U.S. is no longer a white nation.

to be continued...

Blogger pnq8787 November 20, 2017 2:16 AM  

@88
continued...

Moving on, do you really belive that the U.S. maintains a presence in Japan to defend Japan? Again, I believe your interpretation is massively mistaken. We are in Japan for the same reason we are in Germany, to hold those nations down. To put it bluntly, we are afraid of them. We don't want a repeat of WW2 and have to maintain a constant presence over there to keep them from becoming fully soveregn in their own defense. We even wrote the Japanse constitution to ban formation of a Japanese military (I know it really has one but it's called a "self-defense force"). The fact is that Japan is a mountainous country and the Japanese are mean MF's to fight. The Chinese would be walking into a meat grinder from hell trying to invade Japan. I got news for you. Ain't gonna happen. It sounds as if you really over-estimate the power of the U.S. to fight and win wars and underestimate the ability of other nations. Do you realize that China tried to invade Vietnam after the United States left and China was driven out? Most people don't know that. Most people don't know the context of the Vietnam war and hence mininterpret what it was about, but that's another story.

One final point here. You suggested that the Japanese invite millions of Americans over to Japan to basically breed with them and create a nation of hapas. This would cement our blood ties and make the U.S. fight harder for the Japanese. That is outright insane. Let me count the ways. First, such an action would utterly destroy the essense of the Japanese blood and culture. If anything the Japanese would lose their own will to fight and would become weaker in a spiritual sense. You are suggesting that Japan destroy itself in order to save itself. Pure madness. Furthermore the Japanese are closer to the Chinese in terms of historic cultural ties than Americans. An invasion by China would in fact be less culturally destructive than the importation of millions of Americans. Not sure about the payback murders though. Also they tried the blood tie thing many times in the middle ages. It didn't stop wars. In fact in before WW1 there were many blood ties between the ruling royalties that ended up fighting each other. Your idea wouldn't even work if it did make sense, which it doesn't.

The bottom line is that the principle of civic nationalist is a popsicle for cuckservatives to suck on while the liberals destroy our nation. It's a Jewy idea. It will be a failure. It cannot succeed. It is not in the nature of man for it to succeed. If it does succeed, then man has lost his soul.

Blogger Buybuydandavis November 20, 2017 2:39 AM  

A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents wrote:@64

Buybuydandavis, does your birth year happen to fall in the 1946 – 1964 range?

Probability 1.0 Very likely between 1946 and 1954.


Wrong again.

It's pathetic how many here resort to ad hominem to assuage their raging cognitive dissonance, starting with VD and his gibes against my IQ.

And it's not like I've been the only target of this. It's just the modus operandi of quite a few around here.

For the grown ups with a couple of neurons to rub together and the intellectual honesty to do so, may I remind you that ad hominem is *not an argument*?

Shouldn't you want to be able to refute ideas *regardless* of who happens to have them?

Perhaps not. It's not surprising that ad hominem correlates with the mindset of ethnic identitarianism. There's an algorithmic cognitive consistency to that.

The humorous thing is that you'd think one of my detractors would get some ad hominem right if only by chance every now and again, but every ad hominem attempted so far has been objectively false to reality. Wrong IQ, wrong age, not Jewish, and not particularly tied to other races by familial bonds.

"Davis". Maybe I'm black. Wanna try that one?

Sad.

Blogger pnq8787 November 20, 2017 2:49 AM  

Buybuydandavis - Dude, you are not off the hook as far as not being a Jew. We aren't taking your SJW word for it. Furthermore in multi-cult America one's ethnic and familial background is very pertinent to the topic of American nationalism and immigration. Nothing ad hominem about it.

Anonymous Charlottesvillain November 20, 2017 2:59 AM  

@103 So, 1955 then?

Blogger Groggy November 20, 2017 3:03 AM  

Buybuydandavis argues that civic nationalism is better than the Alt Right because Japan was defeated by the Allies in the Second World War. That is a fucking stupid argument. It is a complete non seqitur. The Alt Right looks to the future. Who won a war 70 fucking years ago is not relevant.

Blogger Groggy November 20, 2017 3:08 AM  

An ad hominem argument IS an argument.

Blogger Groggy November 20, 2017 3:10 AM  

Treason is a good reason

Blogger wreckage November 20, 2017 3:14 AM  

@106, at that date, the USA was an effectively an ethnostate in a sort of imperial hegemon with a couple of smaller ethnostates. It was a common enough model at the time. They called it a Federation rather than an Empire, but that's semantics.

Blogger Groggy November 20, 2017 3:15 AM  

You only mentioned Europran Christians. There are others flooding in, you know. Obama’s diversity visa program for instance. 30 million Aztecs and Incas for instance. Muslims too. Enjoy your civic national vibrancy. Not all diversity is created equal. Italians are not equal to Somalis.

Anonymous Rocklea November 20, 2017 3:17 AM  

"Shouldn't you want to be able to refute ideas *regardless* of who happens to have them?"

Refute identity politics as we currently experience it in the world today.

The stories we tell ourselves and each other are what sustains us. The civic nationalists story, as it is told now, is too unstable and incapable of capturing the imagination of those across too many disparate cultures. The best, the very best tools we have; the big three faiths; are incapable of achieving the Tower of Babel you desire. Ballot box solutions, while desirable, will not likely hold things together and propositional platitudes have no chance.

And yes, you are right, ethnostates are not always ideal and do stagnate. But you are also wrong. I think we have more than enough diversity and a little stagnation right about now would be good. As things are currently constituted, the centre cannot hold.

Blogger Groggy November 20, 2017 3:27 AM  

People like Buybandavis are the status quo, they are of the world. Mr Trudeau and Frau Merkel would agree with everything he says and applaud loudly.

Buyban “Diversity Is Our Strength” Davis

Blogger wreckage November 20, 2017 3:30 AM  

I'm emotionally civic nationalist. Brotherhood of Man. Forward together! But look at a map. Look at the places where there is an ethnic plurality. Look at their crime rates. Look at the nations that are not ethnic, but criticized roundly for being "just lines on a map"; remember how the left said Iraq must fail because it was "just lines on a map"?

Look at the Balkans. Look at the state of borders and nationalism in Africa. Look at the entire Middle East with its imperial-compromise Frankenstein states. Compare them to Sweden, Denmark, Germany, England, Ireland (the Troubles are where ethnic Irish and ethnic English contest resources and power), Finland.

Look at the gestalt states of the early and then late 20th century that broke up. Broke up into what? Look at the Kurdish semi-autonomous state in Iraq. Plenty of people will tell you there's nothing special about the Kurds, yet they have one of the more functional and resilient regions. Why? Just lucky?

The evidence is overwhelming, utterly utterly overwhelming, that humans function better with territory and property delineated and defined, that they cooperate better within their ethnic group.

How many human lives are we willing to throw into a meat grinder to try to prove a COMPLETELY ACADEMIC POINT about the relative importance of race to the function of a unified polity? If Igbo cooperate better with Igbo and Swedes with Swedes, what the fuck problem is that for me?

Here's where Libertarianism meets the Alt-Right: the right to be left the hell alone by meddling halfwits does not suddenly vanish as soon as we start talking about more than 2 people. People groups, whether extended family, or tribe, or nation, have the exact same right to non-violence as an individual, and OVERWHELMINGLY they choose to congregate with those they feel a commonality with!

Anonymous TS November 20, 2017 4:27 AM  

The fifth column press is at it again, this time in Alabama.

http://www.businessinsider.com/alabama-newspapers-reject-roy-moore-2017-11

Anonymous map November 20, 2017 4:34 AM  

People are actually arguing for the benefits of civic nationalism when an entire political party is hell bent on turning White People in second class citizens?

Unreal

Blogger Sherwood family November 20, 2017 4:43 AM  

The recognition that humans were not fungible brought me to the Alt-Right. The stark fact that genetics, history, culture leave an indelible stamp on a people and their ability to change into something else is measured in generations, not years. Once you see that you cannot unsee it and you realize the multi-culti nonsense not only doesn't work, it never has. There is not and instance of it functioning.

Unless you count empires held together by autocrats. But those eventually break up. And how do their break up? Along national lines.


Anonymous Charlottesvillain November 20, 2017 4:44 AM  

@114

"The joint editorial board of The Alabama Media Group — which publishes The Birmingham News, The Huntsville Times, the Mobile Press-Register, and AL.com — urged voters to abandon their support for Moore"

Alabama Media Group:
Director of Operations: Larry Leibengood
Director of Content: Izzy Gould

Even.In.Alabama

Blogger newbietrader November 20, 2017 4:46 AM  

and the alt right is nothing more than the old left lite with your KKK style white power antisemitism

Blogger newbietrader November 20, 2017 4:48 AM  

so once gain who is better for the country? black thomas sowell or white bernie sanders? according to you alt right types sowell should be shipped back to africa and bernie is the man simply because he is white

Blogger Sherwood family November 20, 2017 4:52 AM  

Who told you Sanders was white, newbietrader?

Blogger newbietrader November 20, 2017 4:53 AM  

one day you alt left dipshits will wake up and realize the war is LEFT v.RGHT - not white/black/jew/christian. there are all manner of stripes on both sides. yet you push away blacks and jews as well as others who could help fight the cause of conservatism. loos at the mixed crowd at a trump rally. if you alt lefties had youur say, you would kick out all then none white evangelical Christians and be left with what? a tiny minority of america

Blogger VD November 20, 2017 4:56 AM  

It's pathetic how many here resort to ad hominem to assuage their raging cognitive dissonance, starting with VD and his gibes against my IQ.

There is no cognitive dissonance. You're a moron. You're far less intelligent than the average commenter here, the case you make is utterly stupid, and is wrong from the very beginning.

The Soviets did not defeat Nazi Germany thanks to German and Italian immigrants to the USA any more than the Russians defeated Napoleon. You clearly know nothing about WWII. And the Nazis didn't even manage to take Moscow like Napoleon did.

And, in answer to your question, yes, we would absolutely have been better off if all those German and Italian Americans were fighting for the Axis. Because neither of them had any intention of attacking the United States, there would be far fewer Jews in the USA, and the 1965 Immigration Act would never have passed.

Germany would not have had a chance even if the USA had half the population that it did. And Italy might well have fought on the Allied side anyhow, as it did in WWI, since the only reason it supported Germany was because the British government broke faith with them.

There is no ad hominem. You don't even know what it is. We are not saying your argument is wrong because you are stupid, we are saying you are obviously stupid because your argument is so hopelessly, haplessly wrong.

Blogger VD November 20, 2017 4:57 AM  

so once gain who is better for the country? black thomas sowell or white bernie sanders? according to you alt right types sowell should be shipped back to africa and bernie is the man simply because he is white

Sowell is black. Sanders is a Jew. They are both bad for Americans.

Blogger wreckage November 20, 2017 4:58 AM  

No, that's white supremacists. Nationalists just acknowledge that
1. the national character is derived from the people, and that
2. massive demographic displacements are a crime against humanity

Being white doesn't make you virtuous, just pale.

And having a multi-ethnic society doesn't make you virtuous, just more likely to enact or suffer violence, including racially motivated violence against or by your neighbours.

I'm pretty sure Sowell would agree that attempting to destroy white people, suburbs, cultures or nations *just as for any other race* is a monstrous thing to want, attempt, or accede to; because he's a decent human being.

Anonymous Svensons November 20, 2017 4:59 AM  

(Yeah, my translation of the German translation into English -- I unfortunately don't know Spanish.)

"Nationalistic xenophobia preserves the integrity of delicious dishes for those who are neither nationalists nor xenophobes." -- Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Blogger wreckage November 20, 2017 5:02 AM  

The Germany that enacted the Holocaust was dual ethnic. It had a Jewish population in the millions, comprising entire towns and villages. If they had been in Israel instead, they would have been safe. The duality ENABLED the Nazis and left the Jews defenseless!

They died because of civic nationalism.

Just fucking THINK about that for a few minutes.

Blogger Buybuydandavis November 20, 2017 5:03 AM  

pnq8787 wrote:Buybuydandavis - Dude, you are not off the hook as far as not being a Jew.

Really? That's the reality you live in? People pretending not to be Jews?

Realize that from *my* perspective, "Youze a Joo" is utterly retarded. It's Alt-Retard at it's finest. It's pointless from any perspective, and false besides in my case.

"Davis". What part of "Davis" don't people understand? How many Jewish Davises are there? I've *never* heard of one.

"Youze a Joo so I don't have to listen to youze la la la la la" is just such a desperate and pathetic immunization strategy.

I appreciate your thoughtful response RE Japan, and will get to it. You made an argument. I'll make one back.

Blogger wreckage November 20, 2017 5:03 AM  

PS: I don't care if the Ashkenazi had had their own autonomous region and all the Germans had moved, so long as each people had autonomy and the means of self defense.

Anonymous Svensons November 20, 2017 5:04 AM  

wreckage wrote:The Germany that enacted the Holocaust was dual ethnic. It had a Jewish population in the millions, comprising entire towns and villages. If they had been in Israel instead, they would have been safe. The duality ENABLED the Nazis and left the Jews defenseless!

They died because of civic nationalism.

Just fucking THINK about that for a few minutes.


The Jewish population in Germany around 1890 was about 0.7-0.8 percent. They did not reach even one million.

Blogger Meng Greenleaf November 20, 2017 5:06 AM  

My apologies,
The quote: "The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." by Justin Trudeau, could I have a source for this? Not only does it sound reprehensible, I simply cannot believe he'd be so honest.

Blogger M Cephas November 20, 2017 5:06 AM  

I thought she probably already was, listening to her talk. Getting kicked off the panel of a free speech event recently for talking to some people associated with the Daily Stormer, that probably made the decision easier for her.

Though I disagree with her statement about right wing civic nationalists being the same. Well maybe some of them are. But I figured you could still be a civic nationalist, and oppose mass migration, oppose open borders, and even oppose granting citizenship to those not born in the country, or having some concept like having to have both parents born in the country in order to be a citizen.

Blogger Sherwood family November 20, 2017 5:07 AM  

Newbietrader...you missed the part where we already played that game. We tried civic nationalism. It doesn't work. Because people gravitate to those that are like them.

As Lee Kuan Yew said, " In multiracial societies, you don't vote in accordance with your economic interests and social interests, you vote in accordance with race and religion."

We live in a multiracial society and at present there are groups that get this and understand that you have to get as many spoils out of such a system as you can for you and yours.

There is one group, whites, that is just starting to realize it. And when they finally wake up to it, the system, as such, will be over.

Then it will be a question of how the carcass of America gets carved up.

So...no...we are well beyond arguments between Left and Right now. Political problems are no longer reducible to problems of ideology. They are problems of identity.

Blogger wreckage November 20, 2017 5:19 AM  

@129; apologies, I see about 615,000 at 1910. Enough for a small kingdom:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_in_1907

Anonymous normally a lurker November 20, 2017 5:36 AM  

@94
>White is not an ethnicity.

It's called ethnogenesis. And as the generic American identity (implicitly white, mostly protestant) is deconstructed and attacked its inevitable, aside from the enclaves that choose ethno-cultural suicide.

Blogger WynnLloyd November 20, 2017 5:44 AM  

The gall of coming over here to our country and telling us how to behave is outrageous. If he doesn't like us, he can leave our country.

And he can keep his children far away from mine. That's actually something most of us pay a great deal to ensure.

Blogger WynnLloyd November 20, 2017 5:47 AM  

They always go back to that. It's so disingenuous. As if Germans and Italians are the source of this issue.

Blogger wreckage November 20, 2017 6:06 AM  

@94, White is not an ethnicity. Sure. Which is why it is a lie to call nationalism and the collective rights of peoples "white supremacy", even before the alt-right or omninationalist support for brown, brindle, beige and black nationalism is factored in.

Meanwhile, people treat others as kin based on behavioural and physical cues, not detailed genetic analysis; although things like "attractive" and "smells nice" have been shown to key to reasonably complex genetic traits.

Blogger WynnLloyd November 20, 2017 6:06 AM  

Yet the Japanese still own every city in their own country. That can't be said for us. This guy is living in a fantasy world.

Blogger VD November 20, 2017 6:11 AM  

Yes, it is observably better for a nation to be atomic-bombed and militarily defeated-and-occupied than to adopt civic nationalism and mass immigration.

Blogger WynnLloyd November 20, 2017 6:14 AM  

To make an argument that Civic Nationalism should be maintained presently because Germans assimilated is so dishonest.

So letting in millions of Somalis is going to make us militarily stronger. Right. That's how we solve our national security problems, importing millions of Muslims.

Blogger WynnLloyd November 20, 2017 6:17 AM  

Also blacks and whites were segregated when we won WWII. If "civic nationalism" brings that back it would have a better shot.

Blogger Groggy November 20, 2017 7:07 AM  

Or how about the Mexican Americans? MS 13 and good ole uncle Sam eh?

No more Uncle Sam, it's Auntie Sanchia now, a wise Latina.

Blogger Duke Norfolk November 20, 2017 7:21 AM  

The "It's Okay to be White" campaign is yielding wonderful results. Very eye-opening to normies as the left reveals its true face.

Blogger Duke Norfolk November 20, 2017 7:24 AM  

The Foolproof wrote:Karen Straughan demolished him

Yes, she made a significant stride towards the Alt-Right. It's only a matter of time, as she acknowledged her concern for her boys.

OpenID markstoval November 20, 2017 7:24 AM  

"Buybuydandavis, does your birth year happen to fall in the 1946 – 1964 range?"

I don't agree with "Buybuydandavis" but I really don't get the deal here of acting as if every Boomer is the same. Hell, we were deeply decided in the 60s and 70s. Just like those on the right come in all sorts of groups; like the "alt-retards" talked about much here. There is no counting on what a man believes just due to his age.

As a longtime boomer school teacher, I am sure you think you could pin my politics with no other data. But I was called so far right I made Attila the Hum look like a liberal Democrat decades ago.

I teach the upcoming generation and I can tell you they come with all sorts of political-moral outlooks. I am noticing more are far-right like me; but perhaps that is just wishful thinking on my part.

Blogger Groggy November 20, 2017 7:30 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Groggy November 20, 2017 7:34 AM  

You can't have a white ethnocentric America without debilitating the spirit of millions of non-white Americans. You can't have a white ethnocentric state without also teaching white supremacy.

False.
Visit South Korea or another ethno-state for a while and see if your spirit is debilitated.
On the contrary you will be:
* envious of what they have
* more aware of your own identity than ever before

Blogger Groggy November 20, 2017 7:47 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger pdwalker November 20, 2017 7:50 AM  

Exactly Lazarus, Exactly.

Blogger Groggy November 20, 2017 7:54 AM  

I don't really have a problem with ethnostates as such. They're hardly the biggest bee in my bonnet. But they are suboptimal. You don't avail yourself of people who want to join your team.

A nation is not a team. It is a birthright. It comes from the Latin 'nascere', as in the nativity. The Greek equivalent is 'ethnos'.

Blogger wreckage November 20, 2017 7:56 AM  

@147 if that were true, they would never have immigrated. It is in the best interests of such immigration as the US can accept without erasing its identity, for the US to retain its identity. After all, it is that very identity that makes it attractive. Vox makes a strong argument as to how that must happen.

Nobody moves to Japan on the basis that they love Kentucky and would hate to be surrounded by Japanese people and culture. Erasing the US identity is no different to erasing any other people and culture; it's a revolting thing to attempt, condone, or permit.

It will be to the loss and detriment to the world as a whole and all the world's people, as genocide always is.

Blogger wreckage November 20, 2017 8:01 AM  

@150, you notice how all the people in that scenario are only significant inasmuch as they are useful? Solipsistic at best, sociopathic at worst, but with a profoundly odd belief that a dominant ethnic and social national group must be incapable of integration, trade or international relations; logically, that only by erasing a dominant social and cultural national group can integration, trade or international relations occur.

Really quite a frightening logic.

Anonymous Charlottesvillain November 20, 2017 8:15 AM  

markstoval wrote:"Buybuydandavis, does your birth year happen to fall in the 1946 – 1964 range?"

I don't agree with "Buybuydandavis" but I really don't get the deal here of acting as if every Boomer is the same. Hell, we were deeply decided in the 60s and 70s. Just like those on the right come in all sorts of groups; like the "alt-retards" talked about much here. There is no counting on what a man believes just due to his age.

As a longtime boomer school teacher, I am sure you think you could pin my politics with no other data. But I was called so far right I made Attila the Hum look like a liberal Democrat decades ago.

I teach the upcoming generation and I can tell you they come with all sorts of political-moral outlooks. I am noticing more are far-right like me; but perhaps that is just wishful thinking on my part.

To be frank, most Boomers need to get over themselves and have a laugh (and recognize the failings of their generation). You're illustrating the point.

Have you ever seen an alt-right Millennial encounter someone talking about how Millennials are a shite generation with shite music? The reaction is along the lines of, "lol, true".

It's somewhat reminiscent of certain racial groups griping about the alt-right's statements about racial patterns. No need to take the group diagnosis personally, especially if you break the mold :) Cheers. Fingers crossed for Generation Zyklon.

Blogger Groggy November 20, 2017 8:32 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger VD November 20, 2017 8:55 AM  

FFS, Groggy, if you don't stop removing your comments, I'm just going to spam you. No one gives a damn if you have a typo or two.

Anonymous Mr. Rational November 20, 2017 9:17 AM  

JAG wrote:How many people should we let in? Another billion?
If you're taking a date cutoff for "they have to go back", I suggest 1850.

@56 Scary.

Buybuydandavis wrote:in the *actual* world, the US provides Pax Freedomica, and disembowling it with an ethnonationalist civil war is a disaster which would destroy America in the short term and leave the world open to domination by the Chinese Communists
The civil war is already here.  There's an unending series of other-on-White robberies, rapes, murders and ethnic cleansing which has been going on since Shelley vs. Kraemer in 1948.  The only thing White people have done in response to this is retreat.  Well, Section Ape and other things have made it so there's nowhere to retreat to any more.  America is already destroyed, and when our navy can't even stay out of the way of cargo ships our military is a joke.  Who handed the world to China?  Civic nationalists, meaning YOU.

Anonymous krymneth November 20, 2017 10:10 AM  

markstoval wrote:I teach the upcoming generation and I can tell you they come with all sorts of political-moral outlooks. I am noticing more are far-right like me; but perhaps that is just wishful thinking on my part.

There seem to be a lot of lines of evidence converging in that direction.

Liberalism's mostly-successful push to become the monoculture of the US, at least superficially, is ironically hurting them with the youth, who are naturally inclined to form a counterculture. Liberal indoctrination worked much better when it still permitted dissenting ideas in the mix, and could present itself as the cool, hip counterculture to those stodgy old ideas. Plus allowing non-liberal ideas into the mix meant that they could preload counterarguments against the non-liberal arguments into the culture. By fully excluding non-liberal viewpoints and becoming unable to even admit they exist even to the extent of preloading the counterarguments, they leave people raised under than regime completely vulnerable to the first counterargument they see. Same effect you get with those parents who manage to raise their children in a hermetically-sealed religious environment, only for them to go to college and completely disintegrate.

Predictions of the inevitability of liberal dominance have always been built on their assumption that they will own the youth in perpetuity. The evidence is strong and getting stronger that their assumption is grotesquely wrong.

In the meantime, soldiers advance, and capture as much of that ground as possible! If only someone was, say, writing a comic book series that could be presented to them to help them along....

Blogger kmbr November 20, 2017 11:52 AM  

**Visit South Korea or another ethno-state for a while and see if your spirit is debilitated.**

I think any rational person would rather live as a small minority in a high functioning, stable society than what we are turning into.

That even includes the knowledge that you may always live with a certain degree of not belonging 100%.

No thinking person wants to "belong" in a violent, crime ridden, drug infested, giant Brazil if they have a better option.

Anonymous JAG November 20, 2017 12:06 PM  

map wrote:People are actually arguing for the benefits of civic nationalism when an entire political party is hell bent on turning White People in second class citizens?

Unreal


So true. Some just don't want to recognize that the game has changed dramatically. Surviving what is now a soft genocide that will surely turn to violent genocide is the reality. Clinging to a clearly discredited and dysfunctional ethos under those circumstances takes incredible amounts of cognitive dissonance.

Clearly, buybuydandavis' true motives is that he still wishes to think of himself, and others to view hims as a "good guy." That won't matter at all should the tipping point be reached. He'll only realize once it is far too late that he was nothing more than a useful idiot.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd November 20, 2017 12:06 PM  

Groggy wrote:Visit South Korea or another ethno-state for a while and see if your spirit is debilitated.

On the contrary you will be:
* envious of what they have
* more aware of your own identity than ever before


Very true.

I was not a racist before I was happily married to another race. I can't pretend that race isn't real and doesn't matter when I live with the differences every day.

Having seen a nation-state where race is nationality is citizenship, I want it for my family.

Blogger Mocheirge November 20, 2017 12:38 PM  

markstoval wrote:"Buybuydandavis, does your birth year happen to fall in the 1946 – 1964 range?"

I don't agree with "Buybuydandavis" but I really don't get the deal here of acting as if every Boomer is the same. Hell, we were deeply decided in the 60s and 70s. Just like those on the right come in all sorts of groups; like the "alt-retards" talked about much here. There is no counting on what a man believes just due to his age.

As a longtime boomer school teacher, I am sure you think you could pin my politics with no other data. But I was called so far right I made Attila the Hum look like a liberal Democrat decades ago.

I teach the upcoming generation and I can tell you they come with all sorts of political-moral outlooks. I am noticing more are far-right like me; but perhaps that is just wishful thinking on my part.


9/10, excellent boomerpost! Excessive use of personal pronouns, NABALT defense. The comparison to Attila the Hun was a creative addition!

Anonymous SigOther November 20, 2017 2:22 PM  

From a counterhistorical perspective, I'm actually a little intrigued by Buybuybendavis' and VD's point about whether german migration to the US sufficiently depleted the German war machine of fighting-age men as to make a significant difference in the outcome of the eastern front in WWII. From a quick search, it looks like about 5-6 million Germans left the Volkland for the US in the 1800's and early 1900's. Assuming losses in WWI, I'd have to guess that, if there was zero migration from Germany to the US from 1832-1914, the Wermacht might have (conservatively) had another 200-300k troops in 1942-43, meaning two or three more divisions in the East fighting Uncle Joe. What if that was the difference between the Southern Army bogging down at Stalingrad in 43, or being able to flank Zukhov and taking the southern oil fields? If the Wermacht had sufficient manpower, another couple hundred thousand troops, to flank Stalingrad, they would have cut off at least 1/2 of the Red Army's petroleum supplies. That could have prevented the armor-reliant counterassault by the Red Army in 44 that drove to Berlin. What if there were no T-43's to roll over the Eastern defenses because there wasn't enough petroleum to build and operate them? Talk about a different outcome there. In any case, an interesting couterfactual narrative to consider.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd November 20, 2017 2:43 PM  

SigOther wrote:From a counterhistorical perspective, I'm actually a little intrigued by Buybuybendavis' and VD's point about whether german migration to the US sufficiently depleted the German war machine of fighting-age men as to make a significant difference in the outcome of the eastern front in WWII. From a quick search, it looks like about 5-6 million Germans left the Volkland for the US in the 1800's and early 1900's.

Would Germany have been able to sustain those 5-6 million? Would they have been able to reproduce? Or would they have been a drag on already overburdened resources? I have no clue about Germany's productive capacity during that time, but I suspect that had those young men seen opportunity there to form families, many would not have left.

Anonymous SigOther November 20, 2017 2:51 PM  

There seems to be an increasing tendency here to conflate "civic nationalism" with globalism. For example, someone called Woodrow Wilson a "civic nationalist" - the same Wilson who wanted to create a global supernational government with the League of Nations, get rid of or de-emphasize national citizenship, and create "global citizens" of the LoN. In fact, Wilson was the globalist candidate, running against the nationalist Teddy Roosevelt in 1912. Doesn't sound very "nationalist" to me, sounds like the complete opposite of a globalist. So yes, there is some conflation going on here between discussions of "civic nationalism" and globalism.

The two are completely different ideologies. "Civic nationalism" means, as I understand it, that the national polity is determined by those from within the *nation* that hold a particular code of civics. What most here seem to be attacking could better be described as "civic globalism," where the national polity is made up of all people from any nation, i.e. the globe, that ascribe to a code of civics - or easier yet, straight up globalism. You guys are describing McCain, Ted Kennedy, and other marxian globalists, not civic nationalists.
I believe that our gracious host has confirmed this before: a true civic nationalist is not satisfied that the citizenry is made up solely of persons of that nation, but that they must have an appropriate code of political ethics, i.e. civics. You have to not only be of the American people, but of the American mindset. Yes, this means that simply being a WASP in America is not a sufficient reason to allow you to vote, hold office, or otherwise influence our nation's path. I know plenty of extremely WASPy people descended from originally settling stock from before the Revolution (certainly Americans within the descriptions given by VD), and they should NOT be allowed to participate in politics due to the globalist, open-borders, self-sacrificing beliefs.
If you ignore the fundamental tenet of civic nationalism that the citizenry (properly constituted) must be of the nation, you are dropping the "nationalist" part of civic nationalist, and you are no longer discussing the same ideology. Rather, you are discussing civic globalism.
The reason for adding "civic" to the nationalism position is the fatal flaw of ethnonationism is that there are a lot of really dumb ideas held by lots of people of any particular ethnicity, and White Americans are not immune to his (and in fact seem to be particularly susceptible). You need a cohesive nation, yes, but that is a necessary but insufficient condition. You also need a rational system of government, law, and economics that obeys the laws of science, history, and man - in short, a rational system of civics. By way of counter example, Richard Spencer is a socialist with frankly silly ideas about how economics works. I would not want to live under his ideal government, because it would inevitably lapse into an Argentinian-circa-2000 hellhole because his ideology of government flies in the face of immutable laws of economics. He, and any other United American Workers National Socialist party, can go jump in a lake, I have no interest in supporting anyone who would impose socialist serfdom on me, my people, and my nation. They might be white and proud of it, but their civics are horrifically stupid and doomed to fail. Therefore, ethnostates are not viable absent some additional constraint - i.e. civic nationalism.

Tl;dr: Being white doesn't mean you are automatically in congruence with the 16 points, particularly the thing about being in line with history, natural law, and science. Therefore, ethnostates are not a sufficient end-point for the rational right.

OpenID markstoval November 20, 2017 2:56 PM  

#61

"The comparison to Attila the Hun was a creative addition!"

If I ever get back up to Tennessee, I'll tell Bill that you liked his late 90s comment to me.

Unfortunately, he will probably not give a shit. In fact he will probably say that my original comment was spot on since the kids came out of the woodwork whining.

Oh well. I guess some here are not individualists at all. Group think much?

Blogger Rashadjin November 20, 2017 3:37 PM  

@markstoval

Oh well. I guess some here are not individualists at all. Group think much?

Embrace the healing power of 'and'!

Letting distributed intelligence manage and refine items of group concensus has more than a few charms going for it.

Otherwise, individuality reasserts itself smoothly and fractiously when miscellaneous comes up. Often.

Sheesh, polarized extremists. They never change.

Anonymous Tlotsi November 20, 2017 7:34 PM  

SigOther wrote:From a counterhistorical perspective, I'm actually a little intrigued by Buybuybendavis' and VD's point about whether german migration to the US sufficiently depleted the German war machine of fighting-age men as to make a significant difference in the outcome of the eastern front in WWII. From a quick search, it looks like about 5-6 million Germans left the Volkland for the US in the 1800's and early 1900's. Assuming losses in WWI, I'd have to guess that, if there was zero migration from Germany to the US from 1832-1914, the Wermacht might have (conservatively) had another 200-300k troops in 1942-43, meaning two or three more divisions in the East fighting Uncle Joe.

There were less than 20,000 soldiers in an German infantry division. I'd imagine this would add more than two or three divisions. Probably, this would equate to an extra army (multiple corps.)

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts