ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Ted Cruz cucks again

I'm still amazed by the naivete of those who supported Ted Cruz in the primary. How they could not see him for the wretched little creature that he is was astonishing. His cucking for the GOPe's Fake News campaign against Roy Moore, on the other hand, doesn't surprise me at all:
Sen. Ted Cruz on Monday withdrew his support from Alabama GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore, saying allegations of sexual misconduct should be looked at by prosecutors.

“As it stands, I can’t urge the people of Alabama to support a campaign in the face of these charges without serious, persuasive demonstration that the charges are not true,” the Texas Republican told reporters, according to a Texas Tribune reporter.

“Both last week and this week, there are serious charges of criminal conduct that if true, not only make him unfit to serve in the Senate but merit criminal prosecution,” he added.

Cruz joined a number of Republican senators distancing themselves from Moore. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Monday led several senators in calling for Moore to drop out of the race, and Sen. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.), the chairman of the Senate's GOP campaign arm, said the chamber should expel Moore if he wins election in December.
I hope Texas voters remember what a treacherous little Fake American weasel Ted Cruz is when he is next up for re-election. I still remember one of the best quotes from the entire presidential campaign season: "I saw a video of a Buddhist monk self-immolate, and Ted Cruz still did it better."


Labels: ,

141 Comments:

Anonymous Rocklea November 14, 2017 5:50 AM  

Lying Ted wants Moore to prove innocence?
Bannon's burden is to help forge Moore warriors to take these slings and arrows.

Anonymous A Texan November 14, 2017 5:51 AM  

It seemed at one point Cruz was playing along better with what needed to be done, but it's clear he is still a cuck. Both him and Cornyn need to be replaced ASAP.

I imagine I could quibble with Roy Moore on some fine point, but I hope he wins. Moore has been a public figure for decades and this alleged revelation are valid?

Blogger Howard Stone November 14, 2017 5:51 AM  

Volvo just pulled their Sponsorship from Sean Hannity because of his coverage of Roy Moore. What did Hannity do wrong? He gave Moore the benefit of the doubt and gave him time on his radio and television show to answer to the allegations, all of which Moore has denied, neither has he been charged or convicted of any crimes, also the Alabama state secretary has threatened to throw out the election if Moore wins. So, all the democrats have to do to win elections from now on is accuse their opponents of sexual harassment and assault.

Anonymous Looking Glass November 14, 2017 5:53 AM  

NBC News has managed to accuse the late James Bond actor Roger Moore of something heinous.
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/930359702122385408

Main bit is this: https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/930341846135422976

Go to the 3rd picture. When it's at an off-camera angle, it's clear as day it's different ink. Beyond being someone else's handwriting... and a "Olde Hickory House" was never apparently spelled that way.

Never give the chans hard evidence of a fake. (Up to the "Roy" or "Ray" is an old note. From "Moore" on was added and makes zero logical sense to be done that way. They lifted Moore's signature from one of the thousands of court documents he's signed and then wrote in the latter parts.)

https://twitter.com/villagemediocre/status/930312920818470912 Another view.


Why does Ted Cruz stand with Fake News?

Blogger Al From Bay Shore November 14, 2017 5:53 AM  

@ThomasWictor has a series of Tweets in which he raises questions about the yearbook signatures used to support the claims against Moore. My mention of this is not designed to rationalize supporting Moore. The rationale for continuing support is that we are in a war against the Marxists on the Left and those on the so-called Right who collude with them. Stakes are quite high and seeking a "pure" candidate is now a luxury good.

And for the record, too many questions and events surround this controversy for me to take it seriously. Gloria Allred's involvement in this does not help the case against Moore.

Anonymous Rocklea November 14, 2017 5:55 AM  

I believe the new process at this point is to punch a reporter then go on for the win.

Anonymous HoosierHillbilly November 14, 2017 5:56 AM  

That rule of law thing had a good run...at least we might get rid of some lawyers. Problem is bad lawyers seem to think politician is the next logical step.

Blogger Desdichado November 14, 2017 5:57 AM  

I wonder what Ted Cruz thinks of the allegations about H. W. Bush.

Anonymous Looking Glass November 14, 2017 6:03 AM  

A few easy points if people need them in other conversations:

1) In 2005, the National Enquirer would have paid 6 or 7 figures for this story. In 2017, only DC people benefit from the story. All accusers have no credibility.

2) The yearbook signature is a forgery. Conclusively. Someone is committing crimes against Moore.

On the bigger issue, two things are rather important from this encounter. The first is that ShareBlue is being paid a lot to do Shilling. They're everywhere. The second is the media talking about about "pedophilia". At no point has that ever been an issue here, which means they're trying to get out of ahead of something coming up.

Blogger VD November 14, 2017 6:11 AM  

Notice the media is not saying anything about how Moore can't win the Senate race, because of the polls. They're just shrieking at him to drop out. Then ask yourself why that might be.

Remember the rules for how to deal with an SJW attack: NEVER quit because they are pressuring you to do so.

Blogger Koanic November 14, 2017 6:20 AM  

Ted Cruz is a perfectly loyal South American in the Texan tradition of Santa Anna.

Blogger SemiSpook37 November 14, 2017 6:26 AM  

The whole thing is complete BS. If this thing was such an issue, why wasn’t it brought up in the primary against Strange? Or his gubernatorial campaigns? Or his judicial electoral campaigns? Or when he was censured and removed from the bench for his vehement support of the Ten Commandments monument at the AL Supreme Court?

You know, all the other times Roy Moore was in a prominent position that affected major political efforts. Where was this then? The fervor and screeching from the Establishment here is hardly a surprise. I would be more surprised if Cruz had just kept his trap shut.

I’d be concerned if Rand Paul stood with Mitch and his merry band of dumbasses. Maybe that whole assault thing, which is another political hit job, had an ever darker purpose than originally thought.

Blogger allyn71 November 14, 2017 6:27 AM  

The Uniparty is desperate, Roy Moore must be amazing, God Emperor level awesome. Fuck Ted Cruz, Fuck the GOP.

Roll Tide!

Anonymous Looking Glass November 14, 2017 6:28 AM  

@10 VD

Yup. They've tried one obviously skewed poll saying the race was "even". At the exact moment, I'd assume it's hurting him a little, but there's still a few weeks left and they just gave us hard evidence of a forgery. They doubled down, now it's time to start getting the nasty lawyers involved.

Burn it all down, Sen. Moore. Then punch McConnell after he swears you in.

Anonymous Rocklea November 14, 2017 6:32 AM  

Been diggin' into Peterson a lot the last few days. For the enemy, this is about the dragon slayer archetype. Proper male authority bringing order out of chaos. And he's Christian to boot. Gotta be drivin' em nuts.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera November 14, 2017 6:39 AM  

OOSH

Anonymous Rocklea November 14, 2017 6:48 AM  

"Then punch McConnell after he swears you in."

Right of conquest. Punch him first and assume his rightful place as Senate Majority Leader.

Then brain McCain and plant Gardner. Set the tone early and keep expectations high.

Anonymous JAG November 14, 2017 6:48 AM  

I know why GOPe like the Turtle are doing this. They are intentionally trying to sabotage the purge by the voters.

Morons like Ted Cruz, on the other hand, just seem unwilling to swallow the red pill about the leftists. The only thing this cucking will guarantee is that from now on, EVERY non-leftist running for office is going to get accused of this same thing, and Gloria Allred will have no trouble at all bribing liars to come forth.

What would be For Great Justice would be for Teddy boy to find himself accused of the same thing next time he runs. I can almost guarantee it happening to him now. I won't have any sympathy for him either because he cucked like this.

Actually, I'm beginning to think this is the long game strategy of the left eating their own in Hollywood. They now have free reign to accuse every Republican candidate who dares seek office in the future.

Anonymous basementhomebrewer November 14, 2017 6:49 AM  

They may be trying to be passing this off as a political opposition research effort but it's pretty clear who the masterminds were at this point. GOPe is desperate for Moore to be defeated and the Democrat think tanks are glad to take the money from them. They want to have a "Bannon is a loser, don't work with him" story, because they scared of what is going to happen in the primaries. They have been pushing those stories into the media over the past 3 weeks already. If they can vanquish Moore they will perform a victory parade and crank the volume up to 11 through primary season next year. Moore needs to stay in the race and win. Let the cucks whine. The first thing I would do upon winning the election is file the lawsuits against everyone visibly involved and make sure discovery finds the ultimate sources and financiers of all of this information. It is going to lead straight to McConnell and McCain.

The GE should be very displeased. Look at all the effort the Senate Republicans have put into this. It is noticeably more than they ever expended trying to pass his legislative agenda.

Anonymous Bobby Farr November 14, 2017 6:56 AM  

How would Moore "persuasively demonstrate" that unsubstantiated allegations of conduct several decades ago were not true? If this is the standard, someone should say McConnell, Graham, Corker, McCain, Rubio, Sasse and Cruz diddled them in the 1980s and clean out the Senate GOP.

Anonymous Looking Glass November 14, 2017 7:02 AM  

@18 JAG

They GOPe doesn't have leverage on Moore. It dawned on me when I was chatting with someone else that while Moore is a "God & Guns" firebrand, he's also not a loose cannon. He's hyper disciplined, which means he isn't dirty. Why is that important? No leverage.

There's a double layer to this move. GOPe would like to be out of power (really), but it also tarnishes Moore regardless of the outcome. However, that means it's doubly useful that we impale the lies on pikes. (I'm open for impaling more things on pikes, but we're not quite there yet as a body politic.)

Plus, since we now have actual proof of forgery, we can run with "It's a fake!" memes. That's always fun.

Blogger Howard Stone November 14, 2017 7:08 AM  

When you look at the footage of Hillary supporters in New York reacting to Donald Trump winning on election night, I don’t believe there’s a man or woman who was there that night who wouldn’t, if they could, turn back time and accuse Trump of something if they thought it would have helped Hillary. So, going forward this is their new strategy, no more regrets over missed opportunities to lie and smear about opposition. Political campaigns just rose to a whole new level of deceit and absurdity beyond parody.

Blogger Retrenched November 14, 2017 7:14 AM  

GOPe are so stupid. If they really wanted to sink Moore in AL they should have endorsed him. But having RINOs and cucks gang up on him like this is only going to increase his appeal.

Dumbasses.

Blogger Daniel Paul Grech Pereira November 14, 2017 7:17 AM  

You'd think that people like Cruz would wise up after being treated so poorly by the left. NOPE.

Anonymous The Deuce November 14, 2017 7:17 AM  

To be honest, it seems very hard to me to explain away the various claims against Moore at this point in a way that's plausible: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/11/13/new-accuser-moore-flirtatiously-signed-my-high-school-year-book-assaulted-me-in-a-parking-lot-n2408858

I don't think he should drop out though. He's going to win, and anything that needs to be dealt with can be dealt with after. The Dems and Republican establishment can't be allowed to get away with trying to steal an election like this.

Blogger Stilicho November 14, 2017 7:18 AM  

The cucks will always hate Roy Moore for taking a principled stand against the leftist globohomo agenda when he was on the Alabama Supreme Court. They hate him even more for not surrendering once they got him off the court... how dare he not go away, we excommunicated him! I say, my bowtie is positively askew!

Blogger Salt November 14, 2017 7:20 AM  

You know the yearbook signing is legit because it was done by the same guy who did Barry's birth certificate.

Anonymous Looking Glass November 14, 2017 7:22 AM  

@25 The Deuce

Are you trolling or being stupid about it? See comment @4 , it's already conclusively a forgery.

Blogger Sherwood family November 14, 2017 7:23 AM  

Well...this just makes it easier to know who to primary next time. Anyone involved in this needs to lose their seat. These gutless weasels deserve to be thrown to the wolves. Roy Moore is worth half a dozen of these dirt bags.

Blogger Nate November 14, 2017 7:28 AM  

The charges are bullshit. And I believe Moore will win by 20 points. But I will say he did himself no favors on Hannity. Lot of people who are hardcore right wingers and Moore supporters said he came off as a dishonest.

Blogger Howard Stone November 14, 2017 7:33 AM  

@Nate; I listened to the interview, his words were carefully chosen, he was talking like a lawyer in court. He is a judge after all.

Anonymous TS November 14, 2017 7:42 AM  

Just saw Michael Steele going along with the Russian narrative on CNBC with Joe S. It's all kabuki/bad cop, good cop for those that consider themselves the "elite" but apparently it works or they wouldn't keep doing it.

Anonymous Looking Glass November 14, 2017 7:45 AM  

https://kek.gg/i/3FYj5Z.png

First round of a meme on this.

@30 Nate & @31 Howard Stone:

Can't say I've listened to the Hannity interview, but Moore was probably a bit cagey? Not too surprising, as this was a massive blind-side attack. They've moved into pure fantasy, so you've got to be careful with your words. Doesn't always help when doing media, but you need to get a public denial out on a mainstream channel.

Main thing now is we've got a visual proof of a fake charge. That helps a lot.

Anonymous Rocklea November 14, 2017 7:46 AM  

"Just saw Michael Steele going along with the Russian narrative on CNBC with Joe S. It's all kabuki/bad cop, good cop for those that consider themselves the "elite" but apparently it works or they wouldn't keep doing it."

Did they piss on Moore too?

Anonymous Looking Glass November 14, 2017 7:46 AM  

@32 TS

Doesn't "work" so much as fills the airspace with so much FUD that they can slink away.

Anonymous TS November 14, 2017 7:48 AM  

"Remember the rules for how to deal with an SJW attack: NEVER quit because they are pressuring you to do so."

Well VD you didn't say it would be easy. Is there ever a time to just say fuck it and bail? Like if there are too many of them and its like the last five minutes of Invasion Of the Body Snatchers(1979)?

Anonymous Sensei November 14, 2017 7:50 AM  

Some of us are slow learners, but Ted Cruz was the object lesson that helped me finally realize how ridiculous it was to vote based on to what degree of constitutional exactitude a candidate mouthed (or declaimed through his sinuses, in this case) the correct conservative platitudes.

Anonymous tublecane November 14, 2017 7:51 AM  

"without serious, persuasive demonstration that the charges are not true"

Lucky thing the allegations came out with plenty of time to set the record straight, or if Moore has to go with ample time to nominate a viable alternative. Otherwise, I could almost think it was a ruse.

Anonymous TS November 14, 2017 7:51 AM  

"Did they piss on Moore too?"

I couldn't bring myself to watch it for more than a couple minutes but wouldn't doubt it. Talk about 'et tu Brute?'

Blogger SciVo November 14, 2017 7:56 AM  

Ted Cruz is silly. There haven't even been any allegations against Moore that a prosecutor would touch with a ten-foot pole at this point, except to influence an election and then drop. Cruz is smart and knows better than to demand disproof, unless he just suddenly hates our Constitution now. Such a deceitful beast, but what can you expect from a hyphenated.

Blogger WynnLloyd November 14, 2017 7:57 AM  

They are going so hard to stop us. I wonder if its an attempt to shift the focus from thisecseaoed indictments going out. We will know soon enough, I guess.

Blogger WynnLloyd November 14, 2017 7:59 AM  

He probably worries about his dad's reputation when he thinks about Bush.

Blogger Anno Ruse November 14, 2017 8:02 AM  

Ted Cruz is proof that physiognomy is real. You couldn't find a more weaselly-looking guy in all of central casting.

Anonymous Rocklea November 14, 2017 8:02 AM  

"Talk about 'et tu Brute?'"

Makes target selection easy. But no, I was equating the Trump dossier to the Moore accusations.

"I couldn't bring myself to watch it for more than a couple minutes"

Who could blame you.

Anonymous tublecane November 14, 2017 8:02 AM  

@21-"GOPe would like to be out of power (really)."

It's not that, exactly. Rather, they'd choose losing elections over losing control of the party. Preferably, they wouldn't have to choose. This is a very important fact to remember about political parties. Otherwise, much of what they do makes little sense.

Granted, some of them would prefer to win nothing but local dog catcher elections if they could still get on national tv, be invited to cocktail parties, and obtain various sinecures for themselves and their peeps. They enjoy washing their hands of responsibility while playing Cassandra. Unfortunately, they have to at least be a national party to get enough goodies.

Anonymous tublecane November 14, 2017 8:13 AM  

@40-You're looking at it from a legalistic standpoint, but what about the standpoint that matters, i.e. politics? Nevermind whether or not Moore loses, because bar this late date sinking the Republican nominee would fairly guarantee Republican loss. What is it Cruz and the rest of the GOPe/Nevertrump crowd are afraid of? Republicans being painted as the Party of Unwanted Sexual Contact with Minors? Well, getting rid of Moore is about the best way to encourage that perception.

Obviously (to me at least), this is about the looming war for party leadership. Will the tired, old crowd keep nominating Doles, McCains, Romnies, and Bushes as far as the eye can see? Or will it go Trump/Bannon? That's no good for Ted, because he burned his bridges in sore loserdom.

Notice the National Review "hello, fellow white people" crowd never, EVER goes after the left as hard as they're going after Moore. That's because they sense their livelihoods are at stake.

Anonymous Bobby Farr November 14, 2017 8:22 AM  

Rand Paul gets horribly mangled while out mowing his lawn yet foreign overlords like Cruz and traitors like McConnell walk the streets unmolested. Tragic.

Blogger The Packetman November 14, 2017 8:27 AM  

@36 "Is there ever a time to just say fuck it and bail?"

No; the whole point of the SJW defense is to make them do whatever they're going to do in the open, and any capitulation ... however small ... will be taken as a victory.

Let Kay Ivey do whatever she's going to do wrt the election. Let John Merrill refuse to certify Moore's impending victory.

That will make the people of AL quite pissy ...

Blogger Robert Coble November 14, 2017 8:39 AM  

Is this the same Senator Ted Cruz, Constitutional lawyer, who has argued cases before the Supreme Court?

I guess we can consider "innocent until PROVEN guilty" to be as dead as the Constitution.

How proud Robespierre "The Incorruptible" must be of his ideological children!

GUILLOTINE for any and all members of the Washington aristocracy serving on the Committee of Pubic [sic] Safety!

Blogger Cataline Sergius November 14, 2017 8:51 AM  

Lucky thing the allegations came out with plenty of time to set the record straight, or if Moore has to go with ample time to nominate a viable alternative.


Which is how you know damn good and well that this was an attack by the Swamp GOP.

And I am willing to bet money on who started it.

Blogger Nate November 14, 2017 8:57 AM  

"I listened to the interview, his words were carefully chosen, he was talking like a lawyer in court. He is a judge after all. "

yeah. I agree. But there is a word for how lawyers sound in court. that word is "dishonest".

Trump never sounded like Moore sounded. Moore should have stuck with strict out-right full-on denials. He didn't. He started playing the "I don't remember" game.

Blogger Brad Matthews November 14, 2017 9:01 AM  

"Pardon me while I burst into flames"
Ted Cruz, err..Incubus

Blogger Azure Amaranthine November 14, 2017 9:02 AM  

Innocent until Inconvenient.

Blogger Cataline Sergius November 14, 2017 9:04 AM  

Past a certain age, a man's character carves itself into his face.

During his speech at the convention, Ted Cruz proved me a fool for ever having supported the man at all.

It was pure stupidity. If he had endorsed Trump and Trump won, Cruz could claim that he was the new King-maker of the GOP.

If Trump lost Cruz would have looked like the new crown prince.

By refusing to endorse at the convention Cruz proved that he was, what he was born to be.

A back stabbing weasel with the face of a back stabbing weasel.

Blogger Cataline Sergius November 14, 2017 9:07 AM  

Nate wrote:"I listened to the interview, his words were carefully chosen, he was talking like a lawyer in court. He is a judge after all. "

yeah. I agree. But there is a word for how lawyers sound in court. that word is "dishonest".

Trump never sounded like Moore sounded. Moore should have stuck with strict out-right full-on denials. He didn't. He started playing the "I don't remember" game.



You are the Alabama man. How is this gonna play with your people?

Anonymous Jordy November 14, 2017 9:10 AM  

Yeah that signature is obviously not a fake. Some people are so gullible it is sad. Quite falling for dumb stuff like this. Any actual picture shows that the ink is the same. The four chan close up pic "proving" it was a different signature is not even similar. The building printed in the background is even in a different position. The women's finger is painted a different for red. Those are just two glaringly obvious tells the 4 chan photo is fake.

Anonymous Looking Glass November 14, 2017 9:11 AM  

@51 Nate

Not too surprising. One of Trump's advantages with being wealthy so early in his career is he really hasn't been alone for 40 years for exactly these reasons. You keep witnesses around because paying someone $300k per year is going to be cheaper than settling a lawsuit because you were both in a room for X minutes.

That's why they structured the attack the way they did. You can't carte blanche disprove it, and it means we should expect this attack on every Christian politician going forward.

Anonymous Looking Glass November 14, 2017 9:13 AM  

@56 Jordy

The pictures were posted by CNN themselves and it's called "lighting". Go shill somewhere else.

Blogger Robert Divinity November 14, 2017 9:17 AM  

Notice the media is not saying anything about how Moore can't win the Senate race, because of the polls. They're just shrieking at him to drop out. Then ask yourself why that might be.

Remember the rules for how to deal with an SJW attack: NEVER quit because they are pressuring you to do so.


Here, here. If Moore wasn't a probable winner, the SJWs and their cuck enablers would be rubbing their filthy paws. The spectacle of the United States Senate further discrediting itself with the expulsion of Senator-elect Moore would be epic (they won't have the balls, dammit). Here's to hoping Steve Bannon starts to dump the dirt he surely has on McConnell, Graham, Gardner, Cruz and the rest of these disgraceful and corrupt cucks.

Anonymous Donaldo November 14, 2017 9:22 AM  

You say cuck, I say phony "principled conservative" created and owned by the likes of Goldman-Sachs and the Romney and Bush machines.

Their job is to stab a "real" non-establishment politician in the back for their owners at opportune times.

Anonymous Looking Glass November 14, 2017 9:24 AM  

@56 Jordy

And since some other shill might show up, a few other points.

The R & y in either "Roy" or "Ray" (though it could be "Kay") aren't like his normal signature. Someone lifted a very good copy of his last name signed on a document and placed that there. It's also why only the "Moore" is in cursive. All of the other additions are in block letter because they can't copy his cursive handwriting.

Next up, the "77" are different between the "1977" in the original and the "12-22-77" in the forged addition.

But maybe the coup de grace is: who writes "Christmas 1977" then puts the date again later?

Everything before the "Roy" or "Ray" is old, likely from 1977. "Moore" and beyond were added recently to make this a hit piece. Though making a fake copy of someone's signature and using it for something like this could rise to the level of Fraud. The Moore camp should be pushing the local DA to grab everything for evidence of a criminal conspiracy.

Anonymous Lord of the Fleas November 14, 2017 9:27 AM  

@5 Al from Bay Shore

Gloria Allred's involvement in this does not help the case against Moore.

Ya think? There can be no more conclusive proof that this whole thing is a scam than having that repulsive publicity whore stick her cloven hooves into it.

Anonymous The Original Arrogant Steelers Fan November 14, 2017 9:28 AM  

"Trump never sounded like Moore sounded. Moore should have stuck with strict out-right full-on denials. He didn't. He started playing the 'I don't remember' game."

Roy should get a copy of SJWAL and literally take a page out of John Eldredge's book (Ransom Heart Ministries) to help shape up his Christian worldview. The ultimate winning combination: Trump's anything goes non-nice guy stance with Eldredge's tempered Christianity... yeah, even The Swamp wouldn't stand a chance.

OT: In the midst of the NFL's long cold winter, TNF especially, this TNF game is the most I've looked forward to one in a while. Dick LeBeau leading an invading Tennessee army in Heinz Field with a 6-3 record? VERY interesting. Steelers losing Holden? Devastating. I thought for sure they'd get #1 or #2 seed, now it's all up in the air.

Blogger losemoneyfast November 14, 2017 9:33 AM  

As long as I have that image handy, I will never frown for the rest of my life.

Blogger Nick November 14, 2017 9:45 AM  

Waiting on an a post about Bannon cucking on Israel...

Blogger Stilicho November 14, 2017 9:46 AM  

The cucks are scared shitless of Moore for some reason. I heard Hugh Hewitt this morning alternately claiming Moore can't win and that he'll be kicked out of the Senate before he's sworn in. They are afraid. Panicked even.

Blogger DonReynolds November 14, 2017 10:01 AM  

NBC, CBS, and ABC have all confirmed that Democrat women activists have come forward with very serious charges against the Republican candidate prior to the election...which will certainly change the outcome of the vote (if the Media campaign is successful). I really do not see how there is time for the candidate to completely clear his name and restore his reputation before election day, making it even more important that he drop out of the race. Of course the ballot is already closed, so the only candidate remaining would be the unknown but highly regarded Democrat candidate.

One Democrat activist woman confirmed that the Republican candidate was known to masticate his food on occasion and often this was in the presence of young underage females and even small children. Democrat activist psychologists are evaluating some of the victims, but it will be weeks or months before they are able to assess the damage that these innocents have suffered because of the candidate.

Another Democrat activist woman, who wishes to remain anonymous for fear of what the candidate might say has provided sworn testimony to reporters that she saw the candidate collect his mail a few times. She lives on the same street, and she is convinced she saw what looked like a Playboy magazine in his stack of mail. Now obviously, a man who receives Playboy magazine is not interested in the advertisement. There was no indication which issue she actually saw in the candidate's mail bundle, but I think we can say with certainty that if the candidate received one issue in the mail, it must be because he voluntarily subscribed to at least a year worth of issues....and possibly a multi-year subscription. We have questioned the neighbors to determine if any of the issues were ever tossed in the trash can and they all say they have never seen a single issue in the trash can. So the rest of the Playboy magazines must still be somewhere hidden in his house....or you know he may be passing them along when he is finished with them to underage boys or even using them to seduce young men. Yes, that is certainly a possibility.

Another Democrat activist woman has come forward to accuse the Republican candidate of having masturbated in the past. It was never in front of her, because she would never permit it, but she is convinced that he has in the past touched himself and may have even climaxed. She is not certain where in his house the multiple occasions of self abuse have taken place, but that would seem to be something that prosecutors should investigate. Why hasn't a search warrant already been issued? Why hasn't the Republican candidate been arrested before he can repeat his conduct. Children may be involved or he may be planning to involve children in the future. People like that must be stopped before they can victimize others.

Blogger tuberman November 14, 2017 10:18 AM  

Before this I was mildly on Moore's train, now completely with him. I suppose that will be the reaction of the majority.

Blogger Zundfolge November 14, 2017 10:19 AM  

Its doubleplus dumb for him to back out on Moore now. His latest accuser is a client of Gloria Allred ... The simple truth is that ANYONE that hires Allred is a liar. Period. Full stop.

The sooner people start reacting to her presence in these matters as the proof that it it is that the accusers are liars, the sooner we can get away from this false accusation = conviction crap.

Blogger tuberman November 14, 2017 10:24 AM  

Bannon needs to separate himself from Cruz to have any credibility with me.

Anonymous BBGKB November 14, 2017 10:26 AM  

Volvo just pulled their Sponsorship from Sean Hannity because of his coverage of Roy Moore. What did Hannity do wrong?

Kurig apologized for pulling Hannity ads but didn't say they were replacing them.

Rand Paul gets horribly mangled..foreign overlords like Cruz and traitors like McConnell walk the streets unmolested

Graham and Rubio have been molested enough for the rest of the cucks.

Anonymous johnc November 14, 2017 10:26 AM  

Sen. Flake revealed the mindset behind this when he encouraged people to vote for Moore's Democratic opponent. The GOP wants to hand control of the Congress over to the Democrats, and they're not even waiting until 2018. They want to obstruct Trump's agenda but let the Democrats take the heat for it.

They're even saying that if Moore wins they're not going to seat him.

Blogger Brad Matthews November 14, 2017 10:27 AM  

Physiognomy

Blogger Howard Stone November 14, 2017 10:27 AM  

So, last nights Ingraham Angel was very interesting, she had on guests that were not kind to Moore to say the least, and at one point she made the statement that he can’t win while discussing how the GOP in Alabama should proceed if and when Moore leaves the race. Then she has in Juanita Broderick via Skype who gets cut off due to technical difficulties right after she states that Bill Clinton in truth sexually assualted her. I don’t know guys, but Sean Hannity better watch his back.

Blogger Mountain Man November 14, 2017 10:39 AM  

At this point they could come up with " evidence" that the guy was seen roasting a human leg over his backyard fire pit, and it wouldn't bother me. The fact that, despite the smears, he keeps plowing forward, is enough to make me support him. The ProgCuck Uniparty has demonstrated clearly that they are at war with us....so to hell with them, don't back down and show no weakness.
Regarding Cruz, from the earliest days he struck me as not to be trusted. Something about incongruity between what he says say and his facial expressions. Can't put a finger on it...just seems off.

Blogger DonReynolds November 14, 2017 10:40 AM  

@71 BBGKB
"Graham and Rubio have been molested enough for the rest of the cucks."

In order to call it "molested", it would seem to require proof that it was not consensual and in the case of Graham and Rubio.....that might be difficult to argue. It is only harassment if it is "unwanted" or they refused to pay.

Blogger Dexter November 14, 2017 10:42 AM  

"I can’t urge the people of Alabama to support a campaign in the face of these charges without serious, persuasive demonstration that the charges are not true"

When National Enquirer accused Ted of having six mistresses, did Ted provide a serious, persuasive demonstration that the charges are not true?

Blogger DonReynolds November 14, 2017 10:45 AM  

@72 johnc
"They're even saying that if Moore wins they're not going to seat him."

This is not the 1860s.
I would refer them to the Adam Clayton Powell decision by the Supreme Court in 1969...."just as the citizens have the right to vote, their elected representative has the right to serve."

Blogger Ken Prescott November 14, 2017 10:46 AM  

No. In at least one picture of him with a groupie, it looks like there's a box of Trojans next to them...

Anonymous David of One November 14, 2017 10:50 AM  

Checkout The Gateway Pundit ... www.thegatewaypundit.com

Blogger Mountain Man November 14, 2017 10:52 AM  

@DonReynolds

Reads like the most recent New Yorker article on him. We've reached the point where satire is now real life.

Blogger DonReynolds November 14, 2017 10:54 AM  

Thanks, Mountain Man....
I had to cut it down to less than 6,000 words. I was having too much fun.

Blogger Mastermind November 14, 2017 10:55 AM  

Roy Moore's response to the allegations so far has been underwhelming. I don't care about hitting on legal age girl but the allegation that he molested a 14 year old and that he tried to rape Gloria Allred's probably coached hit job delivery dupe need more pushback than a denial. A libel lawsuit at a minimum.

If Moore won't defend himself I don't see why Cruz should. And given Moore's reputation as a warrior the simple fact that he's not defending himself with everything he has is in itself suspicious.

Anonymous The Devil November 14, 2017 10:55 AM  

Because nothing says "drain the swamp" like electing a pedophile to the U.S. Senate.

Blogger DonReynolds November 14, 2017 11:00 AM  

The accusers want us to either be ashamed or indignant. In either case, they need us to take them seriously, so the best possible response would be to laugh at them instead.

It should be easy to laugh at people who have nothing to say about Democrat donors like Weinstein (and at least 50 other Democrat donors), where actual rapes have occurred but they are incredibly eager to paint Roy Moore with a tar brush of innuendo and "maybe" and "probably" because they know he is a Bible-thumping conservative. Where does Ted Cruz stand in such a contest? The guilty dog has already barked.

Blogger Were-Puppy November 14, 2017 11:07 AM  

There are probably multiple things going on here :

1) GOPe pissed because they lost "big Luthor"

2) Dims because they want any possible seat

3) Establishment because this would let them put a beatdown on Bannon (who they fear)

4) Not sure if the white house would be in on this, because Trump backed Strange and Bannon backed Moore, and Moore won.


Anonymous E Deploribus Unum November 14, 2017 11:11 AM  

This sort of nonsense makes it even more tempting to run guys like Kid Rock. Nothing on earth that comes out about them later will matter to their base or affect their popularity at all. All the warts are right there on the surface, and the response to any delving into the past or trumped-up nonsense is, "Get your facts right, moron. It was a FIVEsome, not a measly little
threesome ..."

Blogger Were-Puppy November 14, 2017 11:13 AM  

Is it time to dust off the midget in the closet stories again?

Here's humorous meme from when Tundra Ted was riding the GrabGate
https://i.imgflip.com/1zd0mq.jpg

Anonymous Brick Hardslab November 14, 2017 11:16 AM  

I love that the natives of the state know more than Cruz. An interviewer couldn't find one person who believed the stories about Moore.

But Cruz is all-in swamp.

Blogger Were-Puppy November 14, 2017 11:18 AM  

Here's another funny meme - regarding Teddy and the JFK file release
https://i.imgflip.com/1zd11s.jpg

Anonymous johnc November 14, 2017 11:19 AM  

@86

Don't forget 5) A shot across Trump's bow to keep him in line.

Trump has his own past with Epstein. Check out how the Secretary of Labor got his job. It sure wasn't through competence.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother November 14, 2017 11:20 AM  

Cruz is a foreign agent. I despise the man. He offends every molecule in my DNA from the PHYSIOGNOMY perspective. Yes, I'm an alpha and I can smell a gamma rat a mile away.

Moore scares the dogshit out of the traitors in the Senate, much like an approaching Grizzly scares any normal man who left his rifle at home.

Anonymous The Devil November 14, 2017 11:24 AM  

"1) GOPe pissed because they lost "big Luthor"

2) Dims because they want any possible seat

3) Establishment because this would let them put a beatdown on Bannon (who they fear)

4) Not sure if the white house would be in on this, because Trump backed Strange and Bannon backed Moore, and Moore won."

5) Because Moore is an incompetent fools who likes to fondle little girls.

Anonymous patrick kelly November 14, 2017 11:26 AM  

I've always had the impression Ted was a slimy snake weasel, but I liked him when he pissed of other people I disliked more.

Never voted for him here in TX.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener November 14, 2017 11:27 AM  

I thought Ted Cruz did a good job of masquerading as a right-winger for a couple of years after he first got elected to the Senate. But he let all pretense slip when he supported quintupling H1B visas. What a snake - and yes, we will remember.

Anonymous patrick kelly November 14, 2017 11:30 AM  

"I can’t urge the people of Alabama to support a campaign ..."

Does anyone in Alabama care who Ted endorses?

Anonymous Looking Glass November 14, 2017 11:30 AM  

@83 Mastermind

It's hard to defend against pure fantasy, especially when you can't prove where you were every minute of every day for the last 45 years. They're also in wall-to-wall coverage of the fantasy, so there's strike back and just hold on to get through.

@84 The Devil

You're guilty of libel & defamation. This is why you're going to lose, troll.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener November 14, 2017 11:31 AM  

The charges against Roy Moore have all appearance of being designed to be irrefutable. The louder the GOPe signals how terrified they are of him, the more everyone should realize that Roy Moore the right man for the job.

Blogger Were-Puppy November 14, 2017 11:35 AM  

@96 patrick kelly
"I can’t urge the people of Alabama to support a campaign ..."

Does anyone in Alabama care who Ted endorses?
---

Nope. And they also don't care about Colorado cucks trying to run the election either.

Anonymous The Devil November 14, 2017 11:35 AM  

“You're guilty of libel & defamation. This is why you're going to lose, troll”

Moore is free to sue the Devil. But I doubt he would take that sort of action against someone with whom he has such a close relationship.

Blogger CymantheTrueMan November 14, 2017 11:36 AM  

When he ran for the presidency didn't he denounce his dual citizenship within a matter of
a year? That's weird.

Anonymous Brick Hardslab November 14, 2017 11:43 AM  

@100 ok all together, SJW's always lie.

Anonymous patrick kelly November 14, 2017 11:48 AM  

People should be more careful about speaking on behalf of the Devil. Been my experience and observation it likely doesn't bode well for them. There's thangs going on in the spiritual realm you don't know, and what you don't know can kill you, forever.

Blogger The Remnant November 14, 2017 11:54 AM  

The establishment hates Moore for any number of reasons, but a big one is the fact that while he was a justice on the Alabama Supreme Court, he steadfastly refused to obey an unconstitutional injunction from a federal court ordering him to remove the Ten Commandments from the premises. The establishment cannot tolerate any notion that it is inferior to the Constitution; the Constitution must be a lump of clay for the establishment to re-shape without regard for the amendment process, so Moore's attitude cannot gain a foothold in DC.

Anonymous Looking Glass November 14, 2017 11:58 AM  

I saw a comment another place that got me thinking: is it possible Fusion GPS was actually the coordination point for the false accusers against Trump?

Anonymous Amir Larijani November 14, 2017 11:59 AM  

Dexter wrote:"I can’t urge the people of Alabama to support a campaign in the face of these charges without serious, persuasive demonstration that the charges are not true"

When National Enquirer accused Ted of having six mistresses, did Ted provide a serious, persuasive demonstration that the charges are not true?


Zing.

Blogger Robert Divinity November 14, 2017 12:00 PM  

Has anyone asked George P. Bush to denounce his grandfather yet? The sixth woman has come forward to announce President George Herbert Walker Bush groped her, and again Poppy has apologized for his sexual battery. Surely Sen. Cruz has something to say on the matter, too.

Blogger VFM #7634 November 14, 2017 12:20 PM  

"I can’t urge the people of Alabama to support a campaign ..."

Does anyone in Alabama care who Ted endorses?


@96 patrick kelly
In the 2016 primaries, Alabama was a Trump state. The Cruz states were all farther west.

Anonymous The Devil November 14, 2017 12:27 PM  

"People should be more careful about speaking on behalf of the Devil. Been my experience and observation it likely doesn't bode well for them. There's thangs going on in the spiritual realm you don't know, and what you don't know can kill you, forever."

I'll be the judge of that. Plus, Judge Moore is my Friend. He won't sue me.

Anonymous Deplorable Winning November 14, 2017 12:28 PM  

Stg58/Animal Mother wrote:Cruz is a foreign agent. I despise the man. He offends every molecule in my DNA from the PHYSIOGNOMY perspective.

Yes, I despised him too, instantly, at first sight. He is a foreign invader making war upon America in the way he knows how.

But Cruz is not a cuck; he is the son of the wife of a cuck.

Anonymous Amir Larijani November 14, 2017 12:30 PM  

The Devil wrote:“You're guilty of libel & defamation. This is why you're going to lose, troll”

Moore is free to sue the Devil. But I doubt he would take that sort of action against someone with whom he has such a close relationship.


Project much?

Still, Moore would be in trouble if he sued the Devil. Lucifer has a better cadre of lawyers, and the courts are stacked with judges who ride Satan like Michael Jackson on a three-year-old.

Blogger Abyssus Invocat November 14, 2017 12:31 PM  

That would be the Chinese owned Volvo. Can't imagine why they would oppose Judge Moore.

Blogger Rashadjin November 14, 2017 12:55 PM  

@"The Devil"

Look, from one shadow to a...well, a pretender, your act is all straight and dull. Not even any cleverness to your lines and retorts.

You barely rate as a mouse around these parts, and a sad, boring little one at that.

So go read The Screwtape Letters, and when you come back, you might manage to be a bit of sport. If that's too much effort, try The Federalist or Breitbart where you'll embarrass yourself less.

Anonymous Gen. Kong November 14, 2017 12:59 PM  

So at least one of the reasons for the controlled burn that the cloud people started with Harv the Hutt becomes more obvious: Have their (((fake news))) minions create an atmosphere of female hysteria over the numerous allegations (most of which they covered up for decades) in order to use same to destroy any real opposition (Roy Moore, exemplar) to their Gay Old Pedobear lickspittles in congress - who, as someone noted the other day, are likely planning to turn it over to the D-jerseys anyway in order to impeach and remove Trump.

As I noted before, tasty as the Schadenfreude may be, not even Harv the Hutt faces any serious legal trouble, much less any of the real big fish like Epstein, Spielberg, Clinton, Podesta, etc.. Much huffing, puffing, screeching and moaning and from various casting-couch whores and twisted creatures who were whored out by their parents for the shekels from (((Pedowood))).

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) November 14, 2017 1:06 PM  

JEFF SESSIONS on Roy Moore accusers:

"I am — have no reason to doubt these young women."

Blogger weka November 14, 2017 1:07 PM  

If you think of the Republicans as the new Whigs (and that is the group they sprang from) then it makes sense.

The Whigs believe in progress and in magic dirt: if you look at the UK whigs declaration it is not signed by Englishmen.

And, as progressives, you can reliably expect virtue signalling.

https://batterseatest123.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/the-camberwell-declaration.pdf

Anonymous Gen. Kong November 14, 2017 1:21 PM  

The GE should be very displeased. Look at all the effort the Senate Republicans have put into this. It is noticeably more than they ever expended trying to pass his legislative agenda.

GE is an increasingly laughable term. There were a bunch of illegal aliens protesting in the Hart Senate Office Building not long ago. A real GE would have ordered the immediate arrest and deportation of these scum, along with the arrest of their handlers, the Senators who allowed this travesty - perhaps the entire Senate - for aiding and abetting criminals. Instead the "God-Emperor" is begging Xi in China attempting to get two worthless bakkaball playahs off the hook for shoplifting.

Anonymous Gen. Kong November 14, 2017 1:37 PM  

Nate wrote:
The charges are bullshit. And I believe Moore will win by 20 points. But I will say he did himself no favors on Hannity. Lot of people who are hardcore right wingers and Moore supporters said he came off as a dishonest.

Once again proving the axiom: Never talk to the media.

Blogger Frank Brady November 14, 2017 2:40 PM  

Nothing that Judge Roy Moore has done OR IS ACCUSED OF DOING rises to the level of evil done to the American people by the bi-partisan Establishment snakes who oppose him.

Blogger Desdichado November 14, 2017 2:55 PM  

Josh (the sexiest thing here) wrote:JEFF SESSIONS on Roy Moore accusers:

"I am — have no reason to doubt these young women."

He's already cucked multiple times. After recusing himself on Hillary and Lerner, I no longer had much of an expectation from Sessions.

Blogger Demonic Professor El November 14, 2017 3:28 PM  

Eminent lawyer Cruz believes in the presumption of guilt, eh?

Or: His purse strings are getting shorter and his masters are impatient with him.

But then, we did see his true colors during the campaign as a weasel.

To me, guys like this are even worse than slimeballs like Paul Ryan or John McCain who, though annoying and evil, are mostly forthright with their dumbness. They're cuckservatives and know it, wink and nod it.

Cruz, who is technically ineligible for the US Presidency anyway, again does not believe in the foundations of citizen legal rights that date back to, oh, the ROMANS.

I guess the fires will just be a little taller, eh?

Anonymous tublecane November 14, 2017 3:44 PM  

WaPo asks: "If Republicans believe Roy Moore's accusers, why not Trump's?"

Good question.

Anonymous Looking Glass November 14, 2017 3:57 PM  

@122 tublecane

Because it was the Dems that paid for the Trump hit, while the GOPe paid for the Moore hit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7cycvz/stop_the_presses_there_are_two_inks_in_this/

http://www.classmates.com/reunions/Southside-High-School/Class-of-1979/2488907

It's only a matter of time before someone finds Ray for a comment.

Anonymous franklinjennings November 14, 2017 4:30 PM  

What? You don't believe Old Scratch lurks on VP looking for nuggets of wisdom from the SDL?

Anonymous Ray Moore November 14, 2017 4:59 PM  

Say, y'all, there's a few misunderstandings I'd like to clear up. Not right now, but pretty soon.

Blogger Drew November 14, 2017 5:18 PM  

The fake crying without tears, the accusation about trying to pull her mouth onto his penis while he was still wearing his pants (not much of a rape), and the villainous comment about "You're just a child, I'm the District Attorney," all made her story sound pretty hokey to me.

Blogger Demonic Professor El November 14, 2017 5:22 PM  

@126 Drew

Yeah, I've always thought the fake narratives had that whole "bad movie dialogue" quality to them.

Or the language of really obvious stings. "Gee, I sure enjoy illicit affairs with underage people," he said, ravenously licking his lips like a flameball.
"I don't know sir. I have a moral understanding of how male/female power relationships work in our society."
"I'm a judge and a white male. Do as I say womyn!"

(Bad writing intentional.)

Anonymous Looking Glass November 14, 2017 5:36 PM  

@127 Demonic Professor El

A lot of that comes down to the nature of building a lie. They have to sell a lie, but they also have to overcome the instinct to lie that hard. Most can't go pure psychopath, so little things crop up.

Anonymous Simplytimothy November 14, 2017 6:48 PM  

Three data points that caught my eye.

1. Kristol's path to impeaching Trump
https://mobile.twitter.com/BillKristol/status/930164734330048512

2. NRO praying for a Sessions write in candidacy via Been Shapiro. https://mobile.twitter.com/NRO/status/930420429684080640

3. Sessions sees no reason for special councilo on Fusion GPS

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/14/ag-jeff-sessions-looks-like-is-not-enough-basis-to-appoint-a-special-counsel/


This hints that the neocons have Sessions. The tell will be if Trump fires or reassigns him.

Since I doubt the write in is going to happen (Moore has weathered this and is attacking McConnell publically and directly). https://mobile.twitter.com/i/timeline


I don't know what to look for next. Is Sessions their only vector? I guess if Sessions starts to self-immolate, then we should assume he has been BlackCubed ala Weinstein.

If so, no Mercy for Sessions

Anonymous Simplytimothy November 14, 2017 6:50 PM  

Moore link here https://mobile.twitter.com/MooreSenate

Blogger Rashadjin November 14, 2017 7:10 PM  

@123 Looking Glass
@122 tublecane

Because it was the Dems that paid for the Trump hit, while the GOPe paid for the Moore hit.


It's surreal how true that looks. I follow two political blogs run by women, one of whom is anti-Trump, and even they're not buying it.

But wander over to the avowedly Christian PJ Media and their monocles are popping over 37% increase in Evangelical support after allegations as if they haven't been running 'This is how you got Trump' articles over the past year on the mendacious media. What really gave me the surreals is them trotting out an article that includes a line of attack saying that the "constitutional" separation of church and state means that Moore was wrong to try and keep the Ten Commandments monument at his courthouse. (Never go full retard)

And then The Federalist pushes their own article with some rather similar themes under "Long Before Assault Allegations, Roy Moore Betrayed Conservatism". And no need to say it, I can already hear the "What have Conservatives conserved, exactly?" refrain.

I know PJ Media and The Federalist are right-wing, churchian squishes, but seriously?

And then our troll here who was just clever enough to trip and fall into the spike trap like a paid pro taking one for the team.

It's all a little too convenient and coordinated.

Anonymous Looking Glass November 14, 2017 7:35 PM  

@131 Rashadjin

This is a great example of Identity & Instincts over all rational measure. No "accuser" has any credibility because this story was worth gold in the mid-2000s, but going to the National Enquirer was above them? Almost instant disqualification of any credibility. But the GOPe was out in force to denounce Moore over something 40 years ago with no witnesses and no actual date for the supposed offense.

Biggest gift was the yearbook. It's a clear fake. They copied Moore's signature for the last name from a document (probably traced it) and wrote the other pieces as a really stupid fake. Once someone finds classmate "Ray", we'll probably get that on record.

Blogger Thucydides November 14, 2017 8:06 PM  

Of course the Senate is also preparing to expel Joe Biden due to the multitude of verifiable cases of inappropriate behaviour, groping and molesting women (including underage girls) which have been meticulously recorded on a multitude of photographs, video recordings and sworn affidavits (including complaints by Secret Service agents on his security detail), right? /s

Blogger VD November 14, 2017 8:19 PM  

the villainous comment about "You're just a child, I'm the District Attorney," all made her story sound pretty hokey to me.

The inability of the average individual to write dialogue reliably gives away the fact that it is fiction.

Blogger Koanic November 14, 2017 9:49 PM  

Yes, tis time to reflect that the lippy lightweights who pollute this once octagon were never Trumping when I stood nigh alone in the God-Emperor's favor.

Anonymous Armed with limericks and dangerous November 14, 2017 10:34 PM  

The Ten Commandments were displayed publicly. A good thing for a decadent country. Democrats cant let that stand. Slandering a most likely above average Christian man. No defense from the mostly weak-ass GOP.

Anonymous View November 14, 2017 11:12 PM  

If the gop are interested in my respect what they can do is publicly display the Ten Commandments and many other Christian symbols in as many places as possible. Then if they call on him to resign i wont think they are just once again backing down from anti -Christian leftists.

Anonymous liljoe November 14, 2017 11:48 PM  

what a surprise, the Swamp believes the accusers. Naturally, because we can't have the people of Alabama choose their representative in the Senate now can we....no the Swamp tells YOU who may represent you, got that?

Anonymous Amir Larijani November 15, 2017 7:36 AM  

VD wrote:the villainous comment about "You're just a child, I'm the District Attorney," all made her story sound pretty hokey to me.

The inability of the average individual to write dialogue reliably gives away the fact that it is fiction.


Tom Clancy, when asked the difference between writing fiction and non-fiction, once said, "Fiction has to make sense."

Non-fiction doesn't make sense. When the "evidence" includes a yearbook signature--in two types of ink-- with a date on it, it tells me that this is BS.

So far, this is a non-sex scandal. He didn't have sex, not even Monica-style. Not close, not even a cigar.

Anonymous View November 15, 2017 8:26 AM  

Re 1034 oh i forgot Bannon and maybe a few others defended the Ten Commandments advocate. With all the lip service paid to Judeo Christian values youd think more would defend the Ten Commandments advocate

Anonymous Amir Larijani November 15, 2017 9:02 AM  

Of course, if the allegations are true, then there is a moral of the story:

If you're going to have a sex scandal, then--FOR FUCK'S SAKE--HAVE SEX!!!!

Anything short of that is just creepy.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts